Speaker 1: The final hour of the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Dan Carroll in for Brian Thomas. Thank you so much for being here. I'm glad to be here. And Kevin Gordon will be here tomorrow morning, bright in early five am, so make sure you are dialed in for that time to bring in my next guest. Jim Faff is the uh, the main man at the Conservative Caucus. What exactly is your title there? Jim, I had it right there on the tip of my tongue. But you're like the president or the you know, the Grand Pooba or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I am the grand Pooba. I'm the president, and for those Spanish speakers, that's el president.
Speaker 1: And chief and chief bottle washer, right exactly.
Speaker 2: There's not a dirty bottle in the place outstanding.
Speaker 1: But Jim, it's great, it's great to have you on. Let me ask you a question this Judge Boseburg. In your opinion, is this guy a little bit out of control with you know, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say he's entirely out of control. I mean, you're you know, I'm sure lawyers like to argue about these things, but when you're when you're talking about a case with such prominence, where the Supreme Court so fully rejected your ideas and you have the audacity to do this. It's and it's you're and against the politician. It's one thing that you got some corporate leader, uh, does something wins an appellate court. But there was really technically something that we're trying to get by with. And whatever you can. There are a lot of ways that you can skin this cap, but that ain't one of them when you've got a political situation like this.
Speaker 1: Did the Supreme Court also say that this was not his Uh, he didn't have standing here, that it was out of his jurisdiction, and that he shouldn't exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. But see, this is how lawfare works. You go into technicalities because you have some other deep motive behind you. The Bible hates this stuff. God hates this stuff. This is called tipping the scales, you know, and having false balances. That's exactly what Bosberg is doing. It's literally, it's literally a spiritual judgment on a nation that we countenance this sort of thing, and we've we've got to actually go against it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard a news report as I was on my way into the station this morning and they were talking about this Boseburg thing, and the reporter for the network was saying that the Trump administration supported all these you know, all these alleged gang members, all these MS thirteen gang members to El Salvador without any evidence that they were in the country illegally. And what do you what do you make of that when you hear news reporters, alleged news res use that term without any evidence, without presenting any evidence. What does that say to you when you hear that.
Speaker 2: It says to me that it's entirely political. It says to me that they're not at all even judging the situation for what it actually is, and that there's no fairness or truth it related to anything that they think. You know, the wanton disregard for reality and truth in the media and in our course, as far as it goes with Bosberg and many others, is a stain upon the way that this country was founded an imperfect but good people who sought to create a system that would be fair and honest and then allow people, for whatever good bad are in different decisions that they made for them to pay the price for that on their own. But no we have, we're twist seeing things entirely. This is literally even well beyond the kind of propagandistic efforts that you would get out of out of the Russian media during the Cold War. I mean, just the outrage. You knew that they were lying all the time. You could hear it. They would formulate it in words that seemed to connect with truth in some way, but you knew that it was absolutely false. And I mean it's amazing when we watch the once in disregard for truth. Thank goodness, were we can now define women so we can get back to that truth again. But other than that, these people are outrageous. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was talking earlier this week about and the media it constantly makes a big deal about Bernie Sanders and the oligachy to that he is on and he's warning about oligarchy at every turn. I guess he's paling around with a Casio Cortes and she's raising millions of dollars and that that, you know. I mean, here we are, we haven't even been in the second Trump administration for three months yet, and we're supposed to turn our attention to what's going to happen in twenty twenty eight, Do we as conservatives have any real reason to be concerned about Bernie Sanders or a Caseyo Cortes going around and and pumping up these crowds and you know, with bash Trump and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, at the moment, no, because Democrats have such low numbers in the polls, it seems to indicate that the message is not penetrating. So at the moment it's not so bad. But I'll tell you what my worry is. It's not AOC and Bernie Sanders. My worry is Republicans in Congress. It's like, get off your duff guys, and go ahead and just pass the Trump agenda, Like just go for broke, just do it one time. Maybe let's do what everyone wanted us to do, and then just let's just see how that plays out. And Republicans have been and not all Republicans in Congress, but most of them right across the river there we have a really good one, Thomas Massey. But some of these guys don't want to do what the American people are telling them they'd like to do. And this is why Republicans are so weak in the eyes of people over time, because they throw that away but this is a supreme opportunity to give the American people what they're begging for, what they're yearning for. This was a mass don't don't forget this, this and this is a massive realignment in the electorate this last time around. You had middle class people, you had union people, you had young people all going with Donald Trump, voting for him and giving him a majority. Now, let's just understand what a Hispanic too, a biggest movement in Hispanic community. Let's let's just take a close look at what that really means and what those people are really concerned about. They're not concerned about what Bernie Sanders and ALC is talking about. They're not sitting around saying, I hope Elon Musk doesn't have my solid Security number, which he doesn't have. They're don't sitting around worried that Doge wants to cut government services. They're tired of paying for government services. So just take the message, guys and get the win. But Bernie Sanders and AOC know they've lost that base, and so they're desperately doing anything they can to get it. So far, it's not penetrating beyond their ability to get some crowds yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, but when you touched on something that I think is really important, and it has long been a frustration of mine and others who are conservative that I know of, but that in Congress when it comes time for the rubber to hit the road, so many that we rely on in Congress to carry out the agenda wind up sitting on their hands. And when you look, you know, when I look at everything that's going on with the Trump administration this time around, I can't figure out why they are choosing to act that way. You know, we just passed another continuing resolution, you know Trump this, you know, the big beautiful budget resolution bill with all the different stuff in it, and you know there are things happening in Congress to delay this procedurally and otherwise. And I don't know why they act like this time and time and time again, especially this time around, when it seems there's so much momentum in their favor.
Speaker 2: Well, never underestimate how invested a certain group of Republicans in Congress are to everything that's been going on prior to this year. That this is a really bad system. I lived in it for eight nine years with and I you know, we had all the lobbyists come to our offices, the two guys I work for, and then and sometimes then after a while you stop having them coming. These people are invested in a system that is on cruise control, where they know that they can go grab up money here and grab up money there. And I'm not just talking about the lobbies, so I'm talking to the people they represent. Like we've got a system where major corporations, particularly in the food industry is just a one recent example has been discussed. You know that you've got big corporations there that do not want to have any competition from small actors that they've successfully driven out of their markets. That happens in many industries, banking and many other places too. It's called regulatory capture, where the corporations really are running what the regulations are through these efforts. And they're Republicans who have been bought into this system. So that's one of the corrupting factors. And as you and I have talked about before, I know I've brought this up with you. I concern myself that these people who are not independently wealthy that get elected to Congress because they just want to do something good, They get that one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars a year paycheck, and if they ever lose an election, then they got to literally start all over in their careers because it's really that all consuming and overwhelming of job to do. You can give no attention to your career. Why you're a congressman. They're scared about what will happen if they lose, and they're setting up that three hundred four hundred thousand dollars year lobbying job. Literally, and there's about a third of people that roll off of Congress that go into jobs like this. And this is the other thing. So you don't want to vote wrong because you want that lobbying firm to hire you. At there of other things too.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen on the other side, Jim Fast stay right there. We got to work in a quick break and we will continue on with Jim Faff on the other side of this. On fifty five KRC the talk stations the night first, wanting weather forecast. Clear's guys, this morning, mostly sunny today, some scatted showers later on a high sixty five, partley, cloudy over night every night Little fifty three and tomorrow very windy, a slight chance of rain, a high of seventy nine. It is forty at fifty five KRCVE talk stations.
Speaker 3: From the UC Health Tramphics Center. The UC Cancer Center offer is the latest research base and holistic approaches to head and neck cancer called five eighty five CEC seth Bend seventy five continues slowed through lock up northbound Forth seventy one, running heavy from Grand North Bend seventy five. That's close to a fifteen minute delay between Florence and downtown. Chuck Ingram Hunt fifty five KRC The talk station fifty five KRC eight twenty. On this Thursday morning, Dan Carroll in for Brian Thomas. We continue our conversation with Jim baff of the Conservative Caucus, and Jim a couple of polls that I'm looking at here. One is an Erasmussen poll shows voters overwhelmingly support the idea of illegal aliens not voting in US elections. And then I look at this other poll that shows Trump's approval rating at fifty four percent, now the highest since he's been in office, since he was sworn in back in January. And as I see it, I see a direct correlation between these two things. That Trump ran on an agenda, he is doing everything he can to enact that agenda, and the American people so far at this point, approve of just about everything that's been going on.
Speaker 2: Listen, there is no disconnection between the American people and Donald Trump that had built up so politically emotionally in the mindset of the American people. Donald Trump really still resonates with people. And by the way, it's anything politics is, you know, can change overnight, things can go bad at any time. But when politicians who get elected by us do what we ask them to do, they respond positively. And fortunately for Republicans in Congress so far, they see Donald Trump performing because if they were paying close attention to what Republicans were doing in Congress, they might have a different opinion. And we've had that many times, like we got that with other Republican presidents. George W. Bush in my mind, really, you know, he was able to get reelected great fine, but by the end of his term people were so disgusted over the war, over the way that even the economy was running. They rejected him in two thousand and six because of this. By giving Democrats Congress. If Republicans are in Congress are not careful and they've not been absolutely horrible. I want to give him credit for that. They got the nominee through and they're still pushing some of those through that linger the House has actually been better in the Senate in a way. But if they don't really press this agenda and podify what Donald Trump is doing, they may have a tough run next year. Now that seems hard to believe because the other polls are that Democrats are at twenty one percent approval rating, you know, but Republicans are only a little bit above that at thirty nine percent. So this is a precarious political type rope that these politicians walk, and they need to do what the Americans want them to do, what Americans want them to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when to my way of thinking, it's pretty easy to look at the example that Trump is setting that whatever the issue is, you don't run from it, you don't hide from it. He puts out his people, I mean every weekend. I see jd Vance, I see Scott Descent, I see Lutnik, I see Pam BONDI I see Christy Nome of Homeland Security. I see them on all the Sunday shows, and it doesn't matter ABC, NBC, CBS, They're on all the Sunday shows, CNN, all the rest of it. Every time that you turn around, you've got Marco Rubio who is schooling, absolutely schooling the media on different issues. And so don't run from it, don't hide from you know, something that the media doesn't like and they want to throw it back in your face. Own it, double down on it. Explain to the American people what your this is and why you're doing what you are doing. I don't know why it is so hard for you know, when we talk about those in Congress to look at the example that Trump is setting, and all you have to do is follow that example, and I think the results will speak for themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, they absolutely will. And this speaks to the leadership of Donald Trump. Though ultimately, because none of the you know who at president chooses in their cabinet, even for their vice president. Although I'm a big fan of Jada Vance, those people aren't really the ones that directly got elected. I mean, Jade Vance maybe slightly more. But Donald Trump has been through the gauntlet, and he's been fearless about facing that gauntlet. And it's proof. I mean, it took no little time for it to be overwhelming in an electoral sense. Actually, I think it was overwhelming in twenty twenty, but we will readjudicate that. But the American people appreciate leadership when it's done in a way that is not corrupt and tried to twist them. The American people pick up when politicians are trying to put their arms behind their back and make them say uncle. Donald Trump doesn't do that to the American people. He respects the American people, and he did that by picking great people this time. He learned everything that he needed to learn in the first his first administration, and he applied that and more in this one. That's why you're seeing that now. Republicans need to learn from the leadership aspect of Donald Trump and the fearlessness and courage aspect of Donald Trump, because the American people will run with you if you'll run with them. And even though you had the entire bureaucracy in three letter agencies and lawfair coming against him, he was still running with the American people. They rewarded him at the polls, and they'll reward any politician at the polls that will do what they're wanting and understand it. Well.
Speaker 1: Well, Jim, as usual, our time flies right by before I let you go. Though, you have an event coming up on April twenty that features Rod Magloyovitch of all people, and tell us about that event and if people want to find out about it, what do they do about that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's up in Chicago at the Drake Oakbrook on April twenty third. As you say, Rob Balgoyevitch, who's just a passionate supporter of Donald Trump and a friend of mine. We just have him speaking in Chicago right his towns. That's right. But we've also got George Papadopolis will be there as well too, who's also a good friend. And then some folks locally have been fighting against this trans bathroom and locker room issue that have just made amazing progress. And so we're gonna we're celebrating freedom. The people can go to Theconservativecaucus dot org if they have some interest in that or our organization, and of course if they just want to be effective in their community on boots on the ground action just to overturn this what stupid politicians do, they can go to the Conservative Call org and just sign up at the top right there, get involved, and we've got lots of training and so forth available to people if they want to figure out how to be effective where they.
Speaker 1: Are at all, right, Jimfaff, so great talking to you and always great having you, and I always appreciate the time, my friend, and take care of yourself and hopefully we'll get to do it again before too long.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan, you're a good friend. Appreciate it all. Right.
Speaker 1: There you go, Jim Faff Conservative Caucus and check out their website. Eight twenty seven fifty five krc V Talks Days fifty five krc This
Speaker 2: Is Joe Cordell of Cordell and Cordell