Speaker 1: December twelve, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this is the show now. Of course, if you're not hearing us at exactly eight pm Eastern in what we used to call America on the twelfth day of December twenty twenty five, if you're not hearing us right then and there, then you're not hearing us live as I speak to you. But maybe you're close by, and if you are, you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And I think I'm gonna come up with a pre played, you know, pre recorded announcement to do the phone calls from now on. We're gonna change some stuff. Obviously, it's been a little slower from me lately. I'm dealing with some issues here that are kind of serious. I don't know how serious to take them all, but you know what, I'm injured and I'm not working as much as I should, and that's the way it is right now. I do intend to put out more stuff and we're gonna get at it. We only got the one podcast this week with Larry Hancock, and hopefully you guys heard that. It was about modern issues that's for sure, and maybe we'll get into that tonight or whatever's on your mind you listening to us live, that is, because that's how this show goes. Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. My co host b Pete is with me, and I'm anxious to hear how his week went, because I didn't talk to him at all this week. I was busy sorting out ubers and idiot and idiot quacks and white coats. Wow, that's some noise there you making coffee, b Pete.
Speaker 2: No, I'm badly. I don't know what happened. About two hours ago.
Speaker 3: My nose started running and my stinus is slam shut and following what the hell.
Speaker 2: Was going on?
Speaker 1: Are you having trouble breathing?
Speaker 2: If you hear me sniffling all night?
Speaker 1: You know what? Are you having trouble breathing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Just no, it's just all of a sudden, my nose and sinuses.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's something in my heating.
Speaker 3: Ducks or something that got stirred up, but it's like water walking in like me in the springtime, walking into the middle of a pine forest. I just start sneezing, you know, within seconds, Well, that's it's happened again tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Ah, So you haven't stirred up some dust. Yeah, so some kind of minor allergen is bothering you. Okay, that's fair enough. I'll trade your problems if you want. You don't want that, Yeah, I don't think you want to trade. You know what, I wouldn't make the trade anyway, be totally unfair. I got to amuse myself somehow. VP. You know, we could kick off with the things that are in the news, but I'm caring less and less as the year is coming to close about what's in the news. To be honest with you, it's just getting more and more stupid. What did we get nineteen? Okay, so everybody in public was screaming about these nineteen pictures from the Epstein estate and all that. I got to tell you, guys, if you're well sourced, I got a zip folder with thousands of photos from the Epstein estate this morning. I don't know why I got it, but that's what I got. I got I don't know, twenty thirty thousand pictures. Maybe this stupid zip folder. I don't even want to open it, although I have already anything incriminating. Well, no, no, I didn't want to open it, but I did. And I can't have possibly gone through thirty thousand pictures and even really looked at them to see what they were, you know. So but I started to and a lot of it, honestly, a lot of the stuff that they collected here is crap. I mean there's pictures of like paintings and lamps and desks and all kinds of stuff in these photos. It's like they took a complete collection of photos that he had either on his laptop or in his cloud accounts somewhere, and finally decided to turn them over, and it's just everything. So you know, there's a lot in there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course, people have already floated the pictures with Trump and with Steve Bannon, and with Bill Gates and with Bill Clinton. Did I mention Bill Clinton yet? You know? And everybody else? Woody Allen, I think it's in some of them, A couple of former Treasury secretaries and whatnot. Oh god, who was the I can't even remember the one guy's name. Another scumbag, Oh, Larry Summers, Oh my god, I can't even think. It's just there's a bunch of people in there, a bunch of women, some with Gilay, you know, weird pictures of this and that, And it's just like Jeffrey Epstein's whole photo history in a folder. I mean, I don't know if it's a whole photo history, but it might as well be. I mean, how many people do you know take thirty thousand pictures? You know, and you know they're not going to release anything like explicit or any of that nonsense, right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The ones I saw on the net today it was all, oh, look, here's Trump and Trump and Trump.
Speaker 1: And I'm sittingre going.
Speaker 3: You know, this thing has been bounced around now since the early two thousands, let's say two thousand and seven, so what eighteen years they've been going through this crap, and they've been trying to peg Trump and I got a feeling it just ain't gonna work. But that's not gonna stop him from keep throwing all this Trump and Epstein, Trump and Epstein, Trump and Epstein. You know, the interesting one you mentioned is Woody Allen. I wonder if he taught Epstein that there's, you know, an easier way not to get caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and off under.
Speaker 3: Agers, you get divorced, and then you pay your wife to adopt all these kids and you just pick the one you want.
Speaker 2: Well that's how well Allen does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one way to go. I'm surprised you see it as a Trump thing, because I thought all they put out in public was like three Trump pictures, one big giant Bill Clinton picture, and then there was I think in public there's even some of these other like cabinet secretary people. Like I said, I barely paid attention to it because I started looking at my own collection, and my own collection is maddening because, like I said, there's lots of furniture and paintings and weird stuff and you know doorways. I mean, it's like surveillance photos, like let's see if we can photo the whole crime scene. But apparently these came from his estate and I got I don't know, maybe I got the whole document dump on this and maybe everybody else didn't. I don't know. You know, it's weird because I saw, you know, they were like something like seventeen.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say, I'm sure it's you know, a collection of photos over the years, and you know, a lot of those could be simply you know, pictures of lamps and desks and things like that, could have been simply photos to have on hand to get to your insurance agent if you have a fire.
Speaker 2: Or a fat you know, yeah, that could be. That could explain a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Well there's that. Plus there's weird you know. Look, there's photographs within the photographs, by the way, because this guy displayed a lot of photographs around his house, So I mean there's a lot to analyze here if you want to get into it. And he's also got pictures of himself in a lot of places, you know, like obviously posed pictures in some cases some are like what they used to call candid shots. These are not professionally taken most of the photos. I can tell you that much. And the other weird thing is that I noticed in the in the media releases that these things aren't even just the direct photographs in some cases some of these media releases, which I find strange already, did you happen to notice that there's a flash on like, in other words, it's a photo of a photo. Okay, So I see flashes on top of glossy, I see additional flashes on top of digital This is all kinds of crap. And by the way, somebody's already asserting that, you know, well, the Epstein files have been tampered with, no kidding? Uh really tell me? You know it's the sun's gonna come up tomorrow, you know, And I don't care which side of the political aisle you're allegedly on. Are you kidding me? They're gonna tamper with this sucker, that the files are tampered with. That's like saying I happen to have been born with two testicles. I mean, you know you honestly think they.
Speaker 5: Tampered with?
Speaker 1: Yes, guaranteed, best laugh I've had. You don't think this stuff was tampered with at all? You don't think it's been seriously edited before anything ever hit anywhere?
Speaker 3: It just kills No, No, I laughed, No, I laugh because are you laughing at have been handled.
Speaker 6: Even though they came from even though even though they came from the Epstein estate. Even those people manipulated these files, are they then they've got to be the most manipulated files that have ever.
Speaker 3: Been produced and put out in the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and I are in perfect agreement.
Speaker 2: I mean between.
Speaker 1: You and I are a perfect agreement. Yeah, I mean that was the funniest thing. Tell me, that's not the funniest thing, though. That was a good laugh that these people were like and they may have been tampered with. And I'm like, really.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, that's hilarious. It really is. So I found it hilarious.
Speaker 3: What's really gonna be the what's really going to be the big fix, though, is down the road, somebody's gonna die and their estate is going to find a trope of pictures and stuff and then we.
Speaker 2: Might find out what the real deal is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to.
Speaker 2: Take something down the road.
Speaker 3: I mean, this whole Epstein saga has been trampled over, folded of drug, through the mud, rinsed off, dried out, flip back up for display so many times in the past twenty years. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And there's no telling what motive anybody had at any point in time for covering up any number of things. So if you think that you're going to get some like you know, lightning in a bottle out of this, because I'm looking at these photographs and I'm telling you, man, like I said, when I saw released to the media. First of all, it's like, you know, it's like some of I hate to do this, but it's like some of Bob Groden' stuff where you know, it's a photo of a photo. Come on, you know what I mean, it's not the photo. You get it. There is a difference, And okay, we wouldn't have gotten to see it otherwise. I get that part. But dude, you know, once you're taking photos and photos and you're taking digital copies and cutting things off, I mean, you know, come on, this stuff is a n mess.
Speaker 3: That's like, it's like Jim Fetzer taking a copy of a birth certificate off the Internet and then claiming that it's fake. No shit, Sherlock. You just took it off the internet. There's no way to prove it's validity, but you swear by it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he did that with me on his show, you know that right on The Real Did you ever listen to that episode of the Real Deal I did with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he goes, yeah, as short as it.
Speaker 1: Was, And he starts saying on me and goes, do you see this picture? Do you see these things in these photos? And I went, hold on, Jim, let me I can't see it. No, but I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll take out my copy and let me see if I can, you know, match it up to what you're saying, and I'll tell you where mine came from. And I told him, and then I said, where'd yours come from? You remember what he said? He got it off of mcadam's website. Like, Jim, so you have a digital representation of something that nobody would ever accept as a piece of evidence for you to even begin to examine. You know that, right? I mean, like I tried to be polite about it, but he was like, no, you don't see there's a black man coming out of the side of the building because of the photo manipulation. I'm like, Jim, you, how do I explain to this guy? You can't even make a claim like that. It's like going, I saw this a Bruder film, so I know where all the blood went. No, you don't. You got no idea. That is not enough that I mean, uh, you know, you can't be an eyewitness and say you saw this a Bruder film. It just doesn't work, you know, Like there, uh, all right, anyway, I just found it funny that these photos are like clearly like just a bunch of shlock. And of course the media pulled up, you know, three pictures of Trump and uh, I think they got Woody Allen out there, didn't they? Or or was it I know there was.
Speaker 3: The group I saw had to picture of the Trump condoms for four the novelty condoms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but you know the condoms I'm huge, Well, those are the ones that were ribbed, right, the condoms.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing the picture, but it was in the description of what I was supposed.
Speaker 2: To be looking at. Anyway, it's you know, you know health departments I want to start doing.
Speaker 3: That's just whoever's mayor at the time have their face put on the condoms that they give out at the health department for free, by the way, not four ninety five. You get novelty condoms for free at your local health department.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 3: Usually Minnesota, they're right next to the tampon De Spencer's in the boys rooms.
Speaker 1: God help us. All I mean, if people think they're going to get some truth out of these photos, I mean they're sadly mistaken, but I just I could not complete a full you know, a full look at all this stuff in a day. There's no way, you know, not.
Speaker 2: Even two thousand.
Speaker 3: I wonder, I wonder if you could set up a scamming pro well, I don't know, feet him into AI or to Groc.
Speaker 2: She spend the file to Groc and let them see if they pull anything out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but I would probably have to ask for specifics. I'm going to make a note of this though, I will feed it to Grock and see what it does with it. I wonder if you'll find Elon Muskin there.
Speaker 2: Because they would, well see, I don't see.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing about this. I don't even know the full I know what some of the dates are on the photos, but I don't know what the full range is like, you know what I mean, Like when did he start collecting the photos? And when did he I don't know when he stopped either, you know. I mean, this could be a laptop that was left behind a while ago for all I know, because some of this stuff is from the nineties and it could be saved or copied or transferred over. I don't know. I would have to check the metadata, you know, And that's the thing, the metadata on what the copy I have here, we go, you know what I mean, It's like, uh.
Speaker 3: So, well, I mean, let's look at it this way. Yeah, suppose these all came from the Epstein, a state family, a state Okay, right, you know, good and well, the executor of that estate went through and pulled out everything that they didn't want seen before they ever offered the file of photos up. So for people to think that they're going to get something out of these photos is beyond me. I mean, they're not going to put evidence of felonies in that out there for the public and say, oh well, because then how many lawsuits against the estate are you going to see?
Speaker 2: So yeah, but which gets me about all.
Speaker 3: These victims are they not Why are they not going after the estate for the millions that he's supposedly.
Speaker 1: Well they have there's separate lawsuits going on. See nobody tells you this. There's one in the Virgin Islands, right, and then there's something going on here. But his brother is still after the evidence on his death. By the way, his brother keeps making appearances on our podcasts. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: Oh well, he's not been paying attention to candas Owens because Kandas got it all figured out.
Speaker 2: The Macromes did it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I also figured out that in her latest I don't know if you saw my update, but you know, she said there was a plot to assassinate her and it involved a frenchman or a French person and Israeli and one of them was male. And now she's tied Macrone into a Bridget Macron into it. So I figure since she claims that Bridget is actually a man, then maybe Bridget was the assassin and would be both the female and male circumcised individual that's out to kill her.
Speaker 1: Simple Okay. Now, there is a lot of wild stuff going on in like right wing media civil war land because Tim Poole claimed he got his house shot up and the local cops won't verify it. Then it even happened, right, you know about Tim Poole and that old thing. Do you hear about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw something on YouTube about the sheriff made some statement or something, but I don't know. I didn't watch it to see what the sheriff's statement was. So apparently they're not they're not able to confirm that it happened.
Speaker 2: That finding bullet holes.
Speaker 1: The sheriff didn't give as many details as I thought he would, but from what I understood, they were just basically saying, we can't verify whether this happened or not. Period. So you know, you have Tim Poole's word out there, you have all these what the hell there we go, We have all these alleged assassination plots against people. Right, Nick Fowynns is out there having Pierce Morgan's daughter's harassed.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I saw that, you know.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: I'd be kind of embarrassed to go on Pierce Morgan and admit that I'm as old as he is and I've never had sex with a woman, and I don't really like women because women are hard to be around.
Speaker 2: But he's not gay, you know, like that's the thank God moment.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what to say. It gets very confusing because the whole thing he got mad because I guess Pierce Morgan said, well, you said on your show that your father wouldn't allow you to go to restaurants that had anything to do with black people. So you couldn't go to Red Lobster, and you couldn't go to places that had to do with black people, So isn't he racist? And Fwind has got like all pearl clutching about it. But dare you're talking about my father? He's not here to defend himself. I guess I'll defend him. Uh, And this is the he chooses to defend him. Why don't you go ahead and threaten Pierce Morgan's thirteen year old daughter? What the hell is wrong with people? Yeah? But that's well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You think about the people that have been you think about the people that have been platformed here lately on a lot of these podcasts and that, and you you just wonder, what the hell do people spend their day listening to?
Speaker 2: I mean, how don't understand.
Speaker 3: I can understand people listening to Canvas because they want to hear the next most insane crack that's going to.
Speaker 2: Come out of her mouth. But some of these other people.
Speaker 3: Nick Clintis was nothing a few years ago, and now look at him.
Speaker 2: He's everywhere, He's everyone. We got to get Nick Clintons. Fuck Nick Quinis.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's what you that's entertainment to you and what you want to put on your podcast, More power to you. Pierce Morgan has been an idiot for years, so I mean he had he had who wasn't he had waiting in the wings on the episode when he had Judah very Baker on, and I'll tell you a lot about Pierce Moore right there, he's.
Speaker 1: A yeah, yeah, that was sad because they had Larry Hancock run to a satellite truck no lie, and and like he had to actually drive to the satellite truck which has left his house sat there waiting to get on. The show never got on because of Judy Baker and they were talking to Jack One.
Speaker 3: I mean, here he has a chance to have one of the most knowledgeable people on the subject on his show. That would have given him a little bit more credibility being Pierce Morgan, and he puts Judith very Baker on.
Speaker 1: My god, Yeah, it makes you question though, because what's his name? Gets on there all the time, right though? You know Morley and here we go. You know, these guys trying to make a big thing out of out of what that oh god, that that you know Oversight Committee is doing. And it's like, look, unless they're going to score some political points, they're not looking to help you. They got other things to deal with, Okay, and these guys like, oh, look at all the progress were making. Really, how much progress do you think we made here? I mean, Morley finally got part of a file he's been asking for for twenty years. But other than that, what progress did we really get out of this? Seriously? Right? I mean anyway, I just I've grown at this point. I mean, it's just I don't. I don't understand. Look at Candace. I get it, she's at least entertaining. She is entertaining because you're right, I don't know what like bat crap thing is gonna come out next, you know, like what insane you know scenario? Is she about to lay out that her people are gonna believe? I mean it's wild. You know. What's even better than the Candace Owen Show, actually, though, is watching other like let's call them afrocentric commentators go after her and her stuff. It is the most hilarious thing to watch that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I can understand cod Canvas's rise to the fame. I mean, she was the token conservative that everybody wanted to go to at one time. But you know, you look at her track records she left. I don't know what the circumstances were when she left Turning Point, but she left Braker use she got fired from the Daily Wire. I mean, she's not got the most stand up record behind her, and she's gone from platforming the conservative talking points to now she's the fetser of the political world right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, she is.
Speaker 7: Pulling a classic fetchery moves once she started on this craft, and it all started with Bridget McCrone being a guy, and now it has convoluted itself over three months into the most asinine bullshit I have ever heard.
Speaker 2: I mean, Fetzer was good.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if he could take lessons and maybe your resurrect his career because she is pulling every fetcher and move in the damn book, every single one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think she has the same steam. See. That was the weird thing about when I had him on the show in like, I forget what it was, twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, whatever, twenty fifteen, I don't know, many years ago when it was like I let my producer book the JFK guests and I was like, Wow, I can't believe you did this. But okay, let's try it right. And it was gonna be me and Carmine co hosting the JFK spasual with these other people, and Fetzer gets on and he starts on his role and it was about to go twenty minutes if we didn't stop him. And it was like, wait, well, let's start with one question about what you're what you're saying, you know, And he didn't like that at all. It's like, hey, you didn't let me get through my routine. Yeah, bastard, you know. And then he's yelling at us. We got our heads up, our asses and all this stuff. And what was weird to me is the guy knows who I am, and every time I would meet him again, he would act like he didn't know who I was. And I know it's not dementia because he could not keep this stuff straight. You know, I've seen way too many cases now of dementia from people who had a routine in this area, let's say, And unfortunately it's a growing number of these. You know. It seems like they're all falling to dementia honestly and getting to be angry when they get old. That's not him, not him A couple of years ago. Anyway, I don't know if eventually it'll go that way, but he's just I can't explain him. He's a phenomena onto himself. But you're right, she is like the Jim Fetzer of the right wing movement at this point, which is too funny because again Fuentes, who everybody's taken seriously Now, thanks Tucker Carlson. I told you that guy was a jerk. Tucker Carlson is doing nobody any favors, by the way, by platforming this guy. And the next thing, you know, everybody wants to talk to Flintes. He was an outsider. You know that that Trump acknowledged for a second, and then Trump has ignored him. What does that tell you? Trump has ignored this guy for a couple of years, okay, which you know, it's like, thanks for the help, bye, you know, thanks for getting me elected, but you you're too much. He's too much for the Trump crazy you know what I'm saying. Uh, you know, but I don't. But he's yelling at her, really trying.
Speaker 3: I'm finding it hard to consider Canvas still a conservative, certainly not a Republican. Well, but here's the thing, Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: Tucker's done the same flip.
Speaker 3: I don't think Tucker can be considered a conservative just based off the past few months over rhetor.
Speaker 1: What are they see? That's the thing. If they're not, they're definitely not Democrats, they're freaks. Okay, well there's a plaid answer. We got a caller, and uh, I'm trying to have fun with this tonight. So far, I didn't expect to get into a media discussion, but what the hell? And like I said, I'm looking at this Jeffrey Epstein photos and thinking of where it's gonna go. I also took a quick look at what don Lemon. You know, he's doing his Lemon drops out there.
Speaker 2: Just change subjects.
Speaker 1: Successful YouTuber anyways, you know, And and I cautioned people if you see what's successful on YouTube at this point between the Ais and uh, the these other again freaks that are in different circuses. You know, it's like the competing circuses and they're all coming to your town if you click on them. All right, anyways, I believe this is our friend in California. And how you doing? Man?
Speaker 5: More imp how you doing?
Speaker 1: I am trying to survive, brother, I'm not. I don't know if you heard last week, but I'm not going to share details of anything until investigations are complete, and they are moving slowly, and I've got I've got some injuries that I'm trying to deal with and I'm not even sharing all that. But that's now involved doctors and ubers and go betweens and scanning centers and all kinds of things. So it's getting messy. Let me just put it that way. And sanity is something I'm trying to hold on to here, and I did one podcast this week. I'm very slowed down. I apologize to anybody who's not getting the material out of this they want, but I'm doing the best I can and still showing up with my partner here on Fridays to take your calls. What's on your mind this week?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Outside of that, you know, unless you want to talk a little more about it, but like I said, not too many details about that or frankly, the disaster called Answer. I don't want to discuss either one currently until things are somewhat you know, on record in different places about things because it's not good. A lot of a lot of not good things have occurred here even before I got damaged. But we'll leave it at that for now. So what else you got or if you got any other questions? Obviously I'll answer the best I can.
Speaker 5: Well, I do have, so I do have a few questions. I'll try to be Yeah, I'm getting this feedback, so I'm trying to and I'm not on speaker, so I don't know what's going on. So just to let you know.
Speaker 1: On your end, Yeah, you might you might be a little loud. You might be a little loud. Let me try and turn you down a touch, and maybe that'll help with the feedback issue. I'm sorry about that, uh but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just didn't come cross over. Yeah I was. I've been incredibly busy, and then I was able to go to Chili Tan. I I downloaded. I haven't watched the conference, so so check it out when I if I get gets some free time here. I figured it's going to take me a while to to watch it and digest it. But yeah, I didn't sound like it went very well. Your your trip and then on your way back with Max and I'm glad you're you're you're, you're you're back here. But yeah, then I also heard about you know that. Even though I never got a chance to talk to Vance, I did hear him for a number of years as a listener and spent kent my condolences. I hope they rest in peace. Sorry to hear their passing, But it seems like as I'm growing older, the more the more I hear passings instead of as we were younger, it was like celebrating birth days. But yeah, but I also heard something with all your work that you talked about it one day, encourage. You talked about your work with the JFK research. And I'm not a serious researcher. I'm kind of like curious, always looking on the outside reading, too busy to really indulge myself. But I've learned a lot from you, and you got a lot of value to share. But all I know is, like with any type of group or activity, we're big and small. From growing up in a real small community, there's always like alliances. Somebody always wants to like stick their finger in your oat meal, you know, to just mess things up. I don't know what it is. People just like to live off of drama. And I found that in from competing volunteer fire departments to childhoods, sports activities and amazing you know, if you want to go. You know, even in church communities, you think what's going on your local parish going you find out that the Presbyterian's got a problem down the road, and then there's there's an argument here, and then there's splitting up and making another church.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, so well, let me let me give you this insight. Let me give you this insight, brother, which is very gen It's gonna sound very general, but believe me, it's very specific. There are, and have been for three decades in my experience, cliques that form, you know, some people call them clicks, but you know click, okay, yep, uh, and they form based on the greatest magnetic ego usually uh. And it becomes a thing where, you know, what people in any sort of occupation, whether it's hobby or it's you know, a way to make a living, or it's a little of bow in any anything in life. I mean, I even played in magic, the gathering tournaments, right, and there were grown people or seemingly grown people that were well involved in it to the point of you know, strangeness, and they had their little groups. Even then you know what I mean, And it doesn't matter how you come in or whatever else. But the weird thing is I never formed a clique. I was always the outsider guy. And the thing is, no matter how I served or helped or did for anybody, there is I can count on one hand the people that were honorable or decent about that. And I never asked for credit. I never asked for money. I mean I did ask for expenses on occasion when you're gonna send me somewhere. If I got to go out to the middle of nowhere and get on a federal prisons, you know, visiting in order to talk to the criminal that you want an interview with, yeah, you're gonna pay my travel expenses. But aside from that, I never asked for, like, you know, pay for my time. I gave tapes, I gave transcripts, I gave notes, I gave documents, I gave video footage. I gave things to people all the time, and not a drop of it has ever been appreciated, Not even since I went into podcast land and started doing this, you know, in twenty thirteen, a lot of guys have emerged. There used to be one podcast for the JFK stuff. Really Now there are several and even among them, even those that I thought were good at it and I was supportive of and everything else, there is only one guy that actually responds to me at this point when I send a message most of the time. And I tried to play it like, look, we're all part of the same thing. We're all after the same thing, even if we're going at it from different angles. And that cooperative spirit of mine was really poorly misplaced, because I am just to be disregarded and that's the way it is, and that's the way it's always been. And I got to say, I was okay with it for a long time, but I'm starting to get angry, especially when I see people they're not as capable, not as knowledgeable, haven't done the work, and are now getting rewarded in certain ways. And what can I say, There's a lot of things about this that have now changed due to the technology, the availability to be able to do this stuff. And you know what, some of these guys are just downright nasty and dismissive to me for no reason, you know, And it's a little it's a little annoying, especially when, like I said, I see where people really are at I can evaluate where their level of knowledge is. Some people are knowledgeable, but it is a slim number. And I'm telling you decent human beings that I've encountered here in that community I consider part of that community. I can literally count on one hand. I'll tell you this out front. Larry Hancock is not just a knowledgeable individual, you know, who's written many books and is a scholar and is a historian regardless of what his training is. But he's also a decent human being and not somebody who is unappreciative of other people's work, even when it is beneath him. Okay, And I'm telling you he has been cooperative and kind to people that I don't even know why he did it, frankly, and I probably would have never gotten a second of recognition with anybody had it not been for the fact that Larry advocated for me at certain points here. So you know, and I don't just say that because he advocated for me. I say that because in his actions in his day, I know things about his daily life that let me know that this is a decent human being all the way around. If he never wrote a word on the subject, and I can't say that about the majority of people that I've encountered here in this community for thirty five years, you know. And again not just because he's on my show, not you know, lots of people have been on plenty of times. Some people are nice, some people are not. I don't mind it, even if they're rude to me. But the thing is, when I've been a helping hand and I get nothing but silence when there are problems, either within the community or personally, I know who I'm dealing with, and I don't expect everybody to be my friend. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. You know, I got a co host here on Friday night. Him and I don't agree on much.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's it's obvious, but here's you guys are both fine with it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. I know that this guy's my friend, okay, and so I'll sit here and argue with him. We'll even call each other name sometimes, and he's hung up on me, believe me a whole bit. But here's the thing. I also know he's my friend, and I don't have too many of those I really don't like. I know that you're a guy who gives a crap about me too, because you'll actually ask what's happening when things are you know, problematic. I'm not gonna explain anything else about this. I'm just gonna say that I realized really really quickly that I went from thinking that I had many people who would, like, you know, maybe care about anything that I do, and I realized that that number is way way smaller than I ever imagined. And that's why it's especially sad for me that, you know, guys like Kent and Vance are gone, because those were two real people. You know. Kent was a little annoying and he did his thing his way, but he was a good guy, and Vance was an extremely good guy. But you know, and I'll tell you something else. I'm a little bit Jimmy brought it up last week. You know, I don't know what happened to Chris Graves, by the way, because he was on the show to one night before I went, and he had all these statements, and I had conversations with him after the show and this and that, and now he's not responded to any of my h you know, inquiries, messages, nothing, So I don't know where Chris is at I tried not to even be judgmental, even though the guy kind of went after me online and all kinds of stuff before. You know, he's apologized to me privately since. But I don't know what happened to him. I don't know if he's gone now, you know. And I'm not saying that him and I were close friends. It's just here we go. I'm watching people drop, and I'm watching people that I thought were there. It's an illusion. Maybe it's just me, you know, maybe it's just me having a hard realization. But it's it starts becoming. It starts bringing down your motivation to keep on doing like I'm doing this literally for like six of you at this point. You know what I mean That that that's where I'm at right that that's how I am in my head, and my numbers have fallen of off. And people that could have helped with that, didn't you know, people that could have you know, lent the hand, no matter what it is I did for them in the past, didn't I know where they're at. I know other people also wanted to make sure I wasn't going to starve when I was stuck in Mississippi. I know, that other people would have made other offers, that I made other phone calls, but I didn't have a phone. You know, what can I say? So you know, here we go. I I didn't want to get into it too deep like this because it sounds like I'm just being a self centered douche. But it's just it's hard, harder and harder lessons. It does remind me of when I was homeless, And honestly, I mean, I've seen videos lately. I don't know if you've seen these online either. Maybe we could talk about this. There's a couple of guys that go around and they do these good deed things with homeless people, and they do it for video. One guy's in New York. I think he hands out like five hundred dollars to these guys when he finds them. But he usually comes up to him and says, I'm gonna be late for work, I'm gonna lose my job. I need a dollar for the train whatever, And a homeless guy will turn around and give him a dollar, you know, so he can get so he can get on the train. And the guy's like, well, don't you need this to eat? And the guy's like, yeah, you need it more than I do. And when the guy does that, he hands them five hundred bucks. You know, I don't know how real that is, but I got to tell you that's a world that I never saw when I had nothing cause being a single guy out there, you know, the general public attitude is, you know, disappear and die. So you know, I'm starting to learn that in a spiritual sense, we're all really homeless outside of the little relationships that we try and build with our with our families, and you know, like and I mean with our children, with our with our spouses, with our friends. We try and build these little worlds. And here's the bad thing. Sometimes we have the illusion that those things are real until real trouble comes along. And sadly, I think the majority of us are really way more isolated than we realize, because that isn't the way it necessarily used to work. Unless you fell into a position where, yeah, you were homeless, and all of a sudden you went from friends who would let you crash on their couch when you didn't need a place to go, but would turn their back on you when you did. And I experienced that. I fought back out of that, but it just feels to me like this is really the world we're living in, and this is not the way that the human family should behave. I don't know how else to articulate that. I don't know if I'm even making sense. I'm really in a lot of pain. I didn't take muscle relaxes before tonight. But this is what's on my mind lately, as I'm sitting here in pain, trying to trying to get around the house and walking around like a like a broken toddler. I can barely make it from one side of a room to another. And I need help. I need help getting out of bed. There's a whole thing going on here, you know. And I'm down in here. My left ear is shot. It's it's just reminding me more and more that we're all much more alone than we need to be, and this isn't right. And and I'll tell you something, if I could do anything with the rest of the time I have, is I would love to see a way to change that tide. I'd love to be able to use what it is I do to change the tide, to broadcast that, to encourage it, to start to change that, just to leave this place in a slightly better condition than the way I found it, because I got to tell you, I feel like strangers used to be strange in their kindness to you earlier on in life than they are now. And I don't know what happened, you know, I don't know what happened, even though I lived in a very tough circumstance and I was certainly an ignored child, an ignored you know, person at different points in my life. And that's why I say I was part of the invisible part of America. But I think we're all becoming less than visible to each other more and more. And you know what, screw the political divides, screw the differences. And you know you want to pray to this, pray to that. You don't want to pray you got you know, you got this much, you don't have that much. You ain't gonna take none of it with you. You know, there's got to be a better way for us to even be here, you know, because otherwise this is becoming quite pointless. And you know what, why the hell not give into the technocracy, load your brain into the machine and say to hell with it, because you know, obviously times pick of the year, you know, a Person of the Year is all the people that are giving you the AI, which is so great and grand. Yeah, well, you're gonna need something because you know, and clearly it's gonna have to be as soul as as that is at this point, because most people are. I'm starting to agree with the people I used to get annoyed with. That said, you know that most of what you see out there are NPCs, which you know, in short for those of us that are a little older, is non player characters. You're an NPC because you really don't have a soul. You just have a pattern that you work off of, like in a video game, where you know, if you walk up to this guy, you'll turn around, you'll say the same phrase because he doesn't actually have a thought or anything. He's just a representative of what a person could be and what they could say. They're not real and most people are not fucking real. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It's just this is where my head is actually at, man, And I didn't mean to lay all that on you, but it's sort of like it's just getting to me that is that this is what I'm confronted with, and this is what I'm leaving, you know, behind for for my offspring. I I'm disgusted beyond belief and uh, and I feel responsible and I think everybody should feel responsible for this. But anyway, enough of that, I wish I could figure out a way to change the tide. And I'll tell you what. If anybody's got suggestions, I got, I got one open year for you, bring it anyway. I'm sorry, man, but you asked a question that touched a nerve that lives all the way down that dark path. And I'm sorry, but that's you know, one thing. I'm never gonna lie to you on here, as best I can. You know, I don't want to lie. I'd rather tell you an ugly truth than give you pretty lies. And uh, even if I make a mistake, Hell, I make a mistake, but he'll be an honest mistake. So anyway, man, I I just so that's where my head has been at. And I don't know, maybe I'm nuts, and maybe you've got something better to talk about. I'll tell you something. I saw the South Park Christmas Special. I enjoyed that. I don't know if anybody else did that.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, I you know, I am talking about South Park and and by the way, Jack, I think if I touched a nerve, I I didn't mean to. That wasn't my point. I'm just generally generally curious, not in a morbid way. But you know, you talked about, you know, these people that seem alone or distant or can't connect. But you know, as far as I can concerned, I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and crash Chris Graves, but I seriously think that just kind of over here, and you know, he's got bigger problems and I'm not sure if he's always in his in his in his in the right state of mind, if that makes sense. And that's if you're out there, Chris, I'm not trashing, but it's think it's a reality of what's going on with your circumstances. But it was listened to you. It really reminded me of something that's kind of hit home with what John Steinbeck wrote about. He said, if you, if he needs anything, build a poor person. I mean, because they don't have anything to give you. But you know, it's kind of reminded me of the book of the novel Have you ever read The Grapes of Wrath?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, also read The Pearl, yes, and a couple other ones. Short there's short books that I read of his that I can't remember the titles of. But yeah, no, but that that education is in there always, you know, is the idea.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of what you were talking about. You know.
Speaker 1: I've had people show up near me, you know that I don't like to advertise. I've taken people in off the street into my house, you know, more than once, people I didn't know, you know, different reasons, different ways, And it's crazy stuff, man. You know. Sometimes it's gotten me a little bit of trouble here and there. But I can't see leaving somebody adrift out there if I see them, you know. And I don't know how it is that other people can can can lay their heads down at night knowing that that's you know, not only is that something they do, but some of them, that's literally what they're with. Their whole occupation is designed to do. And don't mind that you touch the nerve. It's out there, raw man, anything could have touched it. It ain't you. It's just where my head is at lately, because you know, I get to see it more and more, and I think that if you if you do for somebody, if you serve them, if you personally try to help them. You know, I think to myself, they might not like they owe you. It's not like that. It's just a matter of they should do something for somebody, you know, Like I always feel that way when somebody does a kind thing for me. I'm always like, you know, what I gotta do? Who something for somebody else? And I wouldn't even survive at this point without you know, the few of you that are still with me. You know, I would probably just disappear done, you know, off off of being online for sure. And you know, I don't know how how I would do anything at this point with the way things have gone lately. But anyway, it's just it's just a very strange world. And too many people are left out of the loop, is all I'm saying. Too many people who are abandoned out there. And then you wonder why, you know, people snap, You wonder why somebody you know gets them sell a Why is this person you know getting high? Why is this you know, woman out of your hook and three times a day to get her habit together and get a hotel room?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? Well you know what, when you're left to your own devices and you're told this is your only value, it happens, and a lot of things get done that way. This is why a lot of people do some of the things that people think are so terrible. It's because they find that that's the only value they have, you know. And sometimes that gets other people killed too, you know. It's just it is the cycle that keeps on giving, and it's and it's awful. And I know people want to talk about, you know, the Christmas season and this and that. And I put on my little comedy Christmas stuff on the stream by the way. I don't know if anybody noticed, but but I always put my stuff up there because no matter what, no matter how dark my head goes, I always want to try and push to say, you know what, you got to laugh at it. You gotta have fun with these things to some degree. But it's just hard. Sometimes I don't even know where I'm going with all this. So please take it away, talk about anything you want, man, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, well you know you were talking about and it's and that trusts me. I'm not a big follower, but it gets shoved down and when you kind you're talking about this Nick Folantes and this Canvas Zuns and their drama. You know, the big difference between like I enjoy listens to like the Chelli effect, and the difference between like some you know, characters like that, I think they're almost like creations. Is that your show's really you're you're genuine there. I always got a feeling like they're they're about themselves. It's their egos and and some of the crap thats feel. I don't understand this whole Nick Foe's fascination. There's no value of I find in him. I can't stand it. And I've heard people on the right and the left play clicks and I found that he's they found that somebody did some research. He's being supported by bots, and I don't even understand how it works.
Speaker 1: There from different from Nigeria, from Nigeria, and Asia is where most of his audience is from, which is hilarious. But here's the thing. Take it outside of politics for a minute. There are whole subcultures. See again with the cliques, there are subcultures here that exist right in the in different entertainment businesses. Joe Rogan, there is a Joe Rogan's sphere, okay, and he is the preeminent podcaster, right, but he's also spawned a whole series of like his little protected comedian friends, okay, and most of them are not even funny. The one guy, what is his name, Bert Kershner or whatever, has like one story that he's told people for years. Nobody even knows if it's real. Right where he was in Russia somehow and ended up hanging out with like Russian mob guys and the only thing that he can say to them is I am the machine. And he kept drinking like a lunatic and that's his whole claim to fame. I swear to God. And then he took another guy who was a UFC fighter, got him to quit UFC fighting and do stand up. His name's Brandon whatever, and he sucks. And honestly, here's the funniest part to me is that Joe Rogan's never been funny. Joe Rogan was given, you know, a comedic acting role, which he didn't pull off too well. Okay, he was given a fear factor where he's the host of let's just you know, basically do what you know every radio show in the country does. Let's get people to do stupid stunts and disgusting things for money, you know, and we'll do it on TV. So laying this, you know, bucket of worms or eat these bull testicles or whatever, and you're right, and it's like, dude, he's not funny. And then he puts out a stand up thing recently and he's like, I wonder why that bomb, cause you suck. You've been given, You've been granted, gifted this podcaster thing where he gets all the top level guests, anybody in the world he wants. I mean, he sat down with presidents, he sat down with Trump, he sat down with Musk, he sat down with the biggest stars in Hollywood, old timey stars, anybody he wanted, sports stars, everybody goes to the Joe Rogan experience. Hell, if Joe Rogan called me, I go right. I mean, if they said, look, we'll fly you to Austin and you can sit right here in the studio, I'd be like, my only question would be can I smoke? I mean, that's it. You know, I'd go because you go on a show and you're automatically now, at least for a little while, you're something. You're automatically fa. He has a machine now that makes anybody he wants famous, and that is a whole subculture. Now. Not only is there a subculture of people he built and made as this guy's now a comedian, whether he's funny or not. He's got the one insult comic who's kind of funny, that that Tony whatever his name is, Henchcliff, who also now has a pop And.
Speaker 5: I don't even find I don't even find him funny. But he I mean, I mean I can he's a diamond does and I can go find people that are graded insults.
Speaker 1: See that's what I was gonna say. There's one hundred guys in New York City. I promise you if you go to New York City right now, you could find a hundred guys I never heard of that'll do a better job than him, just with a different accent. Okay exactly. And the thing is, but but that's okay. He can, you know, put these people out cookie cutter all day long, and he can make celebrities out other people, raise up their stature and whatever business they're in just by his show. That's how big of a machine that is. Now. It's also created another group of people that do nothing but, guess what, analyze his show and criticize it. Okay, so there is and those YouTubers in some cases have millions of subscribers and make bank monthly on YouTube just for criticizing Joe Rogan. It's an amazing business. It's like, gee, I wish I had gotten in on that because I could have criticized him hard all the way, but not too late for me, and I'm not allowed on YouTube, So there's two strikes, you know. But the thing is, it's like, I watch these things happen and I'm going, how the hell are we in such a position culturally now that yeah, that's still a big deal. You have the legacy media still kicking around, but stay tuned because it's all about to get magnified because watch CNN is part of that big, massive, way too big media deal with Netflix and everything. CNN's gonna go with it. CBS has already gone. Okay, Disney is nothing but a horror company anyway, So you know, all of the massive media giants, like you know how we were complaining a few years ago, there's only five or six real companies that run the media. Pretty soon the way I calculate it, they'll be three. Okay, there'll be three. And you know, and that's even with the invention and the escalation through people like Elon Musk who now turned around and created you know, didn't create Twitter. Twitter was a phenomena onto itself. But he does what he always does, which has come in and buy a company and then claim he innovated it. And that's what he always does. There are various NDAs out there floating around we can see publicly where he insists that people say that at everywhere from PayPal, which by the way, he wanted to rename X in case people don't know, that's a little historical fact there. He wanted to rename PayPal X okay, and also demand that everybody said he created it when he didn't. And the guy who actually does engineer some of this stuff, even though I don't think he's the main brains, but he's definitely smart enough to figure out where to put his money, is Peter Thiel. This guy's out there trying to educate people on the Antichrist allegedly. I mean, we're living in a strange, strange land where you know, any of this media, whether it's you know, Murdoch Machine, or it's one of these multi national conglomerates, which, by the way, Fox News is not what Fox News started out to be. It's still the same propaganda outlet, but it is being run differently and there is a whole different corporate culture in there. I know his son allegedly runs it. But just watching the shuffling of these massive things, I mean, we used to think, you know, the big alphabet soup was a big deal, ABC, NBCCBS, right, Oh, hell no, this is nothing compared to.
Speaker 5: The posts we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean interconnected you're talking about when when people talk about this Netflix deal, you realize this covers video games, music, television, streaming, podcasting, Okay, and I'm not even done. Okay, motion pictures like real you know, major movies and all that. It also encompasses that, It encompasses telecommunications, It encompasses communications companies that are outside of telecommunications. Okay, And eventually we're gonna see Microsoft get back into that mix, because you know, they were in there for a little while in the corporate mix. And then what do you have Almost all the you know, all non Apple devices in the world are connected to Microsoft. If you add that to the Netflix mix. You have, you know, Skynet in a bucket, except it's allegedly privatized. I mean, it'll control everything on the planet. You know that is communication. Does that not sound like a monopoly? A little too big to fail? Yeah? Kind of huh and think yeah, think yeah, you think anyway. I'm just saying, like, you know.
Speaker 5: It's crazy what you're saying here is is you know, And it was years ago when I first started listening. Er Aaron is now making so much sense. He's been almost prophetic spelling this out. Aaron Franz.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's nailed so many things that he's paid attention to, and it's basically it's and you just said it here, it's a monopoly, right because I remember you had the fairness doctrine, and I remember they had to push it because they were saying it was a free speech is shit to kind of get rid of it. But it's all sold in a different bucket. We're just a concentration of wealth and power. You know what's hilario have to telecommunications acts of right, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, right, you know what's hilarious about this? In real time? Right? ABC did a special on the JFK assassination. I know I keep going back to that, but again, if you spend thirty five years on something, you want to talk about it. But here's the Take this in context though, and don't just focus on it as a JFK thing. They did an ABC two hour thing where they suckered Jim d Eugenio and God help us all, you know, the goat of course Oliver Stone into coming on the program to talk about the JFK assassination and sort of like, you know, hey, look we've made a lot of progress in learning the truth Oliver. You know, they kind of sucked him into it that way. They brought on Dale Myers, who was this anime who years ago, you know, like I think maybe it was twenty five years ago or twenty years ago, had gone on TV and done this whole thing with ABC where it was like I've proven it finally with modern technology. Oswald did it alone. Anyway, they did a two hour special on ABC that hardly anybody watched, and I'm not even going to tell you where to stream it about how basically look at Kookie Oliver Stone. Eh, here's Jeff Morley for five seconds. Now we're going to tell you all about how stupid America is because they can't accept that a loser like Oswald shot a great man like Kennedy. And oh, by the way, Kennedy wasn't a great man because he was out, you know, running around with women, and he did drugs and this and that, so he was really not that big a loss anyhow. And they just make a big deal out of it because they love Kennedy and the American public couldn't accept that a loser killed a president. This is typical fair and has been for you know, sixty years, Okay, with the assassination. They've been doing this since nineteen sixty four when they coordinated a two hour special on CBS with Walter Cronkite about the Warren Commission and the release of the Warren Commission report. Okay, they did that in September sixty four. And I've studied the media on this a lot. Now. It's not the point of the media with the JFK assassination. It is the point of the media about the government control and exertion of control over the media in order to tell their side of the story only, Okay, And there are people still upset about this they were talking about it on They have this zoom meeting every Thursday for JFK people, and it's like, you know, the JFK fax community gets together and has a zoom meeting and it's run by Larry Snapp and another guy, usually Jefferson Morley shows up and it's like, oh my god, the rock star arrived. But anyway, you know, one hundred people are on this thing every week and they're all upset, and they're putting out a petition and we need to get This is where the fairness doctrine comes, and we need to get a response, much like Jim Garrison got in nineteen sixty seven or sixty eight, because they did after they did a white paper on Garrison on TV and totally smeared the hell out of him and tried to make him look completely crazy and like he was just paying off convicts to you to tell a certain story or whatever when he was prosecuting the only public trial to try to prosecute anybody regarding Kennedy was held by Jim Garrison. I'm not I'm not endorsing everything Garrison did, say, it, etc. I'm just saying for the record, anyways, he's in the midst of doing this, and NBC went out of their way to run a TV special against him. So he wanted equal time and he was entitled to it based on the fairness doctor back then. Okay, so what these guys are trying to say is that we should get equal time. And first of all, they do realize the fairness doctrine has gone, but they don't understand what that meant at that time, and why the why you know, it's like they're trying to petition for this now to get equal time at ABC. And to me, it's a big waste because hardly anybody paid attention to this thing. It's sitting there to be streamed. Nobody's really streaming it. The numbers are not big. And quite frankly, if the American public is going to be shifted around again and popular opinion is going to go in the other direction again and go with the loan nut solution, you know, so be it. Because sixty years now people are working on this, sixty years people have tried to say the conclusion sucks. There's other questions here, there's other answers here, and I don't think there is a more documented study of a singular event in probably world history. Okay, then what has been done independently and by the government and by everybody else. I mean, there were more government investigations into Pearl Harbor, which nobody remembers, but they did happen. But with all of the time and money and everything else, if public opinion is going to sway this way, and that especially given what I'm seeing among the quality of the public opinion, you don't even have to make sense to people to get them to believe crap anymore. So my point is this idea that there was fairness and there was you know, an ability to speak well, that is when this thing was you know, television was the main meeting place, was the way that you could be informed in real time with audio and visual information and text and everything. You could be informed with every kind of communication available with television in real time, with archival footage, et cetera. And that era is well over. Okay, So here is the big question, and nobody wants to answer this. You can't get equal time on the internet because the very companies that run all of the production companies that you'd be asking for equal time with also run the Internet, and they're all working together there's no competition, there's no pushback against the government. This whole illusion that you know, there's oh well, you know sometimes the liberal press doesn't like this or that. Yet, take a look at who owns the liberal press, please, because when you look at it, yes, what they're not liberals, okay, and they're just in it to create something of interest and that's what they're about, something of interest and what's interesting to people who are uneducated. Think about it anyway, The point is this, there is no possibility of restoring that type of paradigm. We're not going to get equal time. How are you going to get equal time on the internet? Seriously? Yeah, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: What would be the way? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought, you know, it's just the experiments I did. I got on Twitter years ago, and it's gotten worse. I mean, you put anything out you think it's clever or smart, maybe even intelligent. You see me on Twitter. I haven't ever post anymore because nothing it gets suppressed. It's not out there, right, you're so correct. I mean, it's it's a monopoly. You pointed out just a few ways that it's a monopolation of power. Everything we get somebody wants to monopolize the power, whether it's in a micro or a macro level.
Speaker 1: So let me let me run something by real fast. Right, at a certain point I had a higher popularity. And I brought this up last week about numbers. But part of the evaluation I've heard that when somebody offered me one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, which now looks like it would have been a good deal to take monetarily, they could have owned my entire archive and everything and done nothing with it if they wanted to, and then I could have been dispossessed of even being able to do this show. But at the end of the day, one hundred and twenty thousand dollars doesn't look so bad. Part of the evaluation, though, at that time, was guess what the level of Twitter followers I had? Now, do you have any idea what level I was at a couple of years ago on Twitter? Let's just say before pre elon Twitter, like, what the height of my numbers were on there?
Speaker 5: I remember you posted, so I can't remember of that. I'm sure it's far greater than what it is now, and that's not by accident.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No. The thing is this comparatively speaking, right when I could tell you that we had eighty to one hundred thousand listeners for podcasts, okay, through my network at its height. You know, on Twitter, I only had about nine thousand followers, right, and I had I but I'm just saying I had nine thousand followers on Twitter. Then they supposedly, you know, purged all the bots a few years previous to Elon, and they said, oh, a lot of these things are bots, and we're just gonna, you know, cut them off. And then I heard from people directly going I don't know why, but I was unfollowed from you, and I was like, well, follow again, I don't know, you know, and I saw my numbers. My numbers didn't move, so I was like, okay. I started cutting down my followers to try and match so that I would have about the same amount of followers as people I was following. And because it fell to that point, so I went from like, say, eight to nine thousand two. Let's see what it is today as I speak to you, because I'll be curious actually to see what it is. Let's see. I think this is where I can see my profile. Yes, there it is, Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, chuck, just to just to okay, check one thing. Yeah, if I want to see anything that you say on Twitter, I have to. I have to basically search you. It does not pop up. If I want to see anything on Twitter, and I've even searched on VP. If I want to follow get, it doesn't pop up, even though I've searched you multiple times. I figured that would like kick started in to get your I have to I have to go hunt for you. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, no, and I don't see you. Yeah, I get. I get all of elon must post whether I want them or not. But if I want to if I want to see okay, if I want you to see something, I have to mention you by name, like I have to do at and your your Twitter handle to get you to see it probably and the same thing you know for me, like unless you mention me, I don't see it. And I'm even told sometimes I don't see the ones that I mentioned. So right now I only have three thousand and six followers, it says, and I'm actually surprised it's that high, okay, like literally and right now it has fallen. I know it's fallen some but you know, like because I still have four thousand things I'm following allegedly anyway. But what's weird is, like I say, I've gone from that too. Now, you know, I can tell you that we got you know, two three thousand people listening on a on a good podcast, and most of them, you know, the majority like this show about a thousand, if you know. But even with that alleged engagement, here's the thing, none of these numbers are real. And I say that competently, not because mine fell, but none of it's real because I watched them manipulate in real time tons of stuff. I mean, I was literally on YouTube for let me think now, twenty eighteen, that's ten years. Oh yeah, I was on YouTube for about fifteen years, okay, with about an eight or nine month removal where they scrubbed my channel permanently and then magically they could bring it back after I gotten through a long appeals process. Took me months to get my channel back and they restored it right, and then they finally you know, made the final determination in twenty twenty two, and I recently got to put in another appeal because supposedly they've decided to forgive all of the you know, we tore away your channel for medical things because I questioned the vaccine, so therefore I was medical disinformation and I needed to go. So I put in an appeal about that, and I've heard nothing. But the thing is, with a fifteen year approximate track record on YouTube, right, I reached five thousand followers in twenty fourteen when I first launched, you know, five thousand subscribers when I first launched the podcast. It did not leave the five thousand area ever for the rest of the time. So for eight years I could not ascend, even though I saw every day there were people subscribe, subscribe, subscribe, you know. YouTube channels that I knew were just you know some you know, it's like ABC, you know eight nine, seven, seven, two three six, you know whatever. But I saw people's names, I saw people with channels, without channels, people that just had Google accounts. They were subscribing to me every day. And I figured out that if ten people a day subscribed to me, right, that over the course of three hundred and sixty five days, I should have gone up, you know, maybe three thousand people in a year. And it never went up. I mean it would go to like fifty one hundred. It would drop, it would go just below five thousand, you know, forty nine eighty whatever, then it would come back up. It hovered around five thousand and would not move. So you mean to tell me that ten people could subscribe to me today and I can't move from five thousand over the course of eight years. Oh, I'd see that many people unsubscribed from me during that time. Do you even think about your YouTube subscriptions?
Speaker 5: You know, no, not at all. I can't remember half of the ones that have subscribed to I get it, yeah, yeah, no, no, But the whole thing is manipulated. I mean, the whole social media is all manipulated. I think the news has been manipulated. I mean they create narratives. I mean, I mean I listened to Joe Rogan years ago. I haven't been a long time because I thought some of his science guests, some of his mathematician guests, really interested. I really wasn't any part of the celebrities. But when he started putting on all these billionaires and then you know, just the bold faced lies they were coming up where he had that. I think the last show ever listening was Marken Greeson and his whole thing is he wanted to go after the Consumer Financial Detection because they're going to de bank people, and you know, the guy wanted to they wanted to get their banking online. I mean, it just it was a watchdog that kind of helped citizens and you know, you just put out a bunch of false crap. Yeah, I knew it was. And now it's like, I can't listen to this.
Speaker 1: Anymore, right, And look, I even got entertained by some of the clips he had. That black actor on I can't remember his name who came on and said, I'm smarter than every genius or whatever. I've actually you know, cracked the new math, you know, and he's got this weird new Mathay, yeah, he's got this weird I I can't remember his name now, but anyway, uh, Neil de Grasse Tyson debunked the hell out of him and was like, look, this is very interesting thoughts, but these are all just wrong. You're just wrong, you know. And the guy's like, no, I'm a new genius and you know, and the establishment won't hear me out. And Rogan's like, oh that's great, Wow, you know, he really did it. And then he has you know, de Grass Tyson on after Degrass Tyson did a you know video response like and went point by point through the thing that he had been sent. I got to find out this guy's name. He's a fairly fairly well known actor. Oh man, why can't I remember his name? Anyway, I found that entertaining, right, But then I see that this guy is a giant, you know how they use the word influencer. He's a massive influence on a lot of people, you know, like all of his little followers. In the comments and then the communications, they were all cheering this guy on who was basically saying, you know, one times one is not one, you know, like, okay, answer, well, literally, I don't know what it was, but it wasn't one. Like by the time he got through this, it was very confusing. If you go look it up and you just Neil Degrass Tyson debunks Joe Rogan guest, you'll see it's some fairly well known actor.
Speaker 5: To check it out.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that was funny. But then recently I see Rogan again. A clip gets sent to me and okay, let me check this out because you know it's got a crazy clickbait you know, title to the clip, which is another phenomena. There are people out there just taking clips of people's shows, by the way, and somehow turning that into something that's monetized on TikTok. I don't understand the process, but I'd love for somebody to clip this show. Please do, because it just helps, and if you can make a living at it, god bless you. But anyway, the thing is, I saw this clip and then I had to go listen to almost all the podcasts, and I brought it up on Aaron's show last week. His I don't know if you remember, but the whole thing where he said, oh wait, I just heard b Pete say in the background, wait a minute, do I be turned down? Say it be Pete? What'd you say?
Speaker 2: Terrence Howard was the guest.
Speaker 1: Terrence Howard was the guest. You're right, I'm sorry to be Pete. You must have been turned down there, Okay, I had turned down Danny. I accidentally must have turned you down a little because Danny was too loud. Yeah, Terrence Howard is the guy I was talking about who came up with the new Math. And it's just insanely stupid, and it's just one of these guys who like, you know, the genius that people come up with when they get way too high. That's what it sounded like to me. But anyways, the funny thing about this Rogan clip, though, is, I don't know if you remember, you know a few years ago when Aaron was talking about these guys said, no, I don't believe in God, you know, these transhumanist pricks. I don't believe in God because we haven't get him yet. Right, Okay, Well Rogan has a new spin on this where he thinks it's a good thing and Ai is going to be the vehicle by which Jesus is going to return.
Speaker 5: I could see it great that none would be so upset with me if I asked her that question.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what were you saying, b Pete, I'm gonna say I've also heard a couple of people wonder if AI is going to be the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, so let's take both sides. Peter, that's Peter Teal.
Speaker 3: So this is the I'm sorry, I didn't mean to God, didn't mean to repeat anything that asshole said.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know you're not trying to copy Peter Teal. I know that be Pete is not attempting to steal Peter Teele's idea. I know that. But the funny thing to me is it almost makes sense, right, It's just that the belief that this is a good or a bad thing, I think they're missing the point. Look, let's just imagine there was more than one God. If that was the case, why in the hell would God even care about us or this earth? You know what I'm saying, If you're actually a godlike thing anyway, difference is the only thing people can't factor into their minds. From both sides of this, Rogan and Teal are like, well, look, you know, this thing which is not able to be understood and can speak to the whole world and can manipulate the whole world, can also magically create things. I mean, why is it that you know, AI digital Jesus couldn't feed the masses. All you'd have to do is create some money out of thin air, send it to door Dash, and everybody in the world could have a door Dash. Right. This is I'm paraphrasing his argument, but pretty much that's where his argument is. AI could become Jesus. And look, Peter Teel's argument AI could turn around and pretend that it is the general with the launch codes, steal the launch codes and launch everything. How about that? Why not? Because we're pain in the ass, and you know, if it's got a way to preserve it Selvi, it doesn't need us anymore. Terminator Universe scenario right for the cataclysm the apocalypse?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I got it, I got I got an idea about that. How about we have Will Ferrow played Peter TiAl because it's just reminded me the Telladiga Knights. You know that he wanted to pray to baby Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you that scenario. I say that, I say, Peter.
Speaker 5: Peter TiAl, that are you supposed to be that smart?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Listen, I've got a better proposal. You know what I thought of in my mind as soon as I saw Joe Rogan say. And people are like, you know, but here's the problem. Joe Rogan is influencing people. I don't know if Peter Teal is convincing people just by speaking, but Joe Rogan has people who are like, yeah, AI's a good thing. Transhumanism is a good thing. Wow. That was an easy turn, wasn't it. We went from libertarian, you know, cage fighter to let's just fall in line with the technocracy. I propose this. When you got two guys like this coming from opposite sides of the spectrum, let Peter Teal send in a robot, a virtual you know, some sort of technological like a real doll, except this thing can fight in a cage. Let's put that into a cage match with Joe Rogan and let them have a fight to the death, and then that'll be the only story we'll hear again. And that's it. That's what I say. That's how we settle this. Let's see if the Antichrist or Jesus idea out of AI works, and if they both die, I will take it as a sign from God that they're both morons. How about that. Okay, there's my proposal.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't want to see the actually die.
Speaker 1: Well no, but since they're not real people anyway, see here we go, right, Look, you don't feel bad you played a violent video game, haven't you.
Speaker 5: Actually? I'm sorry. I'm an age myself. I don't play video games. I mean, I think the last video game I played with my level is like Donkey Kong. I mean, if I played anythinner pack man. I mean I sell my kids, you know, and grand kids play it, and I'm like, oh, that's it's just nothing but shooting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, well, but even in the days of Donkey Kong, right, you're you're Marrio, You're Mario, You're you're trying to save I think her name was Polly because there wasn't no princess there in the girdens. But eventually, what is your goal? You're going to kill the monkey? You know what I'm saying now, I feel you get a point.
Speaker 5: It's about eliminating an opponent. I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know that and other games that existed in that time period. I mean there was fighting games. Uh you know, they got really good when we got The Street Fighter and uh you know and uh, Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 5: But you know what, yeah I did, I did, I did. I did play that with my son. If you're now bringing up memories, but that was like thirty five years ago. Oh yeah, yeah, about yeah, about thirty five years.
Speaker 1: To play it fair enough.
Speaker 5: The Sega y Gas, that's about. That's about it. I think I practiced and still kicked my butts. I didn't want to challenge him anymore, you know, get beat up by a seven year old.
Speaker 1: I totally understand. That's that's why, you know, when I got to play with the Sega, I was a young adult and I liked, you know, the games where like you were a Roman conqueror or Pirates of the Caribbean, you know, stuff like that. Anyway, at some point or another, there's some violence in the video games, almost always, except weird things like Pac many good.
Speaker 3: The female character in Donking Kong's name was Pauline.
Speaker 1: Oh, Pauline, and.
Speaker 3: Just for just just to clear the air. The last violent video game I played was Frogger.
Speaker 1: Nice, and in that only the frog really gets crushed, although I would contend the pink frog gets raped, but you know, it was splitting hairs there, so to speak. Remember remember there was the female frog on the log and you had to like jump on top of her poop the she was like part of you. That was weird with Frogger, weird mating rituals.
Speaker 3: Missile I guess Missile Command was violent too. That was my other That was the two I played, Froger and Missile Command.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I love Missile Command. I was able to get one in uh maybe seventy nine or eighty, I think on the Atari machine and the Arcade one had the roller ball controller. You know, so no matter how old you are, look, if you're still alive, you could have played some video game with violence. I mean that's you know, Global Thermer nuclear War. There. The graphics sucked, but the strategy was interesting, and I loved Missile Command. I played that for hours. Anyway, I enjoyed my Atari twenty six hundred. I don't care what anybody says, but point being once again that it's just it's we're in a different age here, okay, where indeed things have changed and communication is not you know, the printing press and whatever it is you can spew into the air and somebody else can capture. It's just not that simple anymore. So the square to get equal or fair time is impossible. And every corporation that controls these things in a significant way provides very little access for anybody to do anything organically, to really create anything that isn't granted the blessing one way or another. You know, right now we're watching a trend where a lot of Trump's pals are being able to buy into stuff matter of fact, the Ellisons are in on that Netflix deal, and now we're bringing Jared Kushner into it with you know, Middle Easter money.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, well you know, and you know you think, you know, Jared Kushner makes makes Hunter Biden look like an amateur. I mean, I mean, it's it's just the grift. Yeah, they're just they're just way better at it.
Speaker 1: Well and minus the crack and the hookers too. I mean, let's be fair, I've never heard of Jared getting caught with cracking hookers. I mean, his dad did do the whole, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't, I don't think that. Yeah, I think he bought his dad bought prostitutes to kind of implement a family member or something.
Speaker 1: Well, and Trump, I think pardon him for you know, the blackmail scheme with the you know, filming somebody while having sex blackmail scheme or whatever. I think Trump pardoned him off of that. The dad. But that's not Jared, right, so you know, sins of the father, I'm not going there. Jared, as far as I know, didn't show up like in address with a crack pipe. Though that that that you got to give the Hunter exclusively see you I don't care. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, message message to not you know, children are to judge. You can be. You can be a Jared.
Speaker 1: You know, there you go, and don't be a Jared from subway. For God's sake, help us all uh you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah that that Yeah, please don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, man, I know these are dark jokes, but my head's in a dark place and I'm going to make jokes so it happens.
Speaker 5: But you talked about yeah good. Well, you know I used to, and I thought I coined and I had. I have a couple of philosophies of life. I go my best mental health tools denial. If it's really bad, I just go denial it's not happening, and that my adult aded take care of it. Another thing I used to always say it was reduction of the ridiculous, and I found out that I actually didn't realize that it was trademarked from a sales book I read in the early eighties. But it's basically, take whatever situation is and reduce it to this most comical portion to kind of get a good laugh out of it, kind of take the take stress out of But I think when you're going in that dark place. You're doing the reduction of the ridiculous. It's it's a mental health tool.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing. Thank you. It's good to know I'm doing something healthy because you're right. It's a at absurdium, at ridicio whatever in Latin. I forget the phrase precisely, but it's actually a philosophical tool that's existed.
Speaker 5: Latin phrase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's out absurdium ridicio is part of it, but I forget what the whole phrase is, and it means to reduce it to its most absurd And yeah, that was something that you know, the Greeks did in the ancient civilization in order to make points. Yeah, and it's listen, there's reason why these things survive. Okay, you know there's a reason why humor and the act of you know, putting on plays continues to survive. Uh, it is something that is part of our design. I feel, you know, a gift. But look, I've been running my mouth like a lunatic for a half hour, taking one caller, and thankfully nobody else called in. I didn't keep anybody on hold, but I do want to put you on Old Danny just briefly, because I want to take a quick break, be pete if you don't mind, unless you got something that you want to throw in here or you want to you know, make some go ahead. The floor is yours unless you want to go to the break.
Speaker 5: Well, we can take a break.
Speaker 3: But when we come back, I've been tracking down an update on Nick Flintis, who we mentioned earlier. Apparently he pled guilty a couple of days ago in a battery charge stem from a year ago when someone showed up on his door.
Speaker 2: So we'll get into that when we get back.
Speaker 1: Oh great, because there's something I missed, and I always appreciate information I missed, guys, And don't forget the Age of Transitions comes up at ten pm Eastern, so about a half hour from now you'll be hearing from Aaron Franz and then Uncle at eleven pm Eastern here on o'helly dot com Radio. And one thing you got to say about the odd three shows that you get on Fridays and my show entirely is that as Danny said, and I'm really glad he said it quite frankly. You know what, it's all real. You know this is not manufactured. I'm not an NPC and neither is anybody that co hosts with me. So there you go. That includes b Pete, Larry Hancock, and Geez. I don't have a long handful of people, although I'm trying to convince Pierce Redman to come on to do some comedy analyzation and some media analysis as well. So you know, we'll hopefully see that before the new year, but if not in the new year, and then we'll have the challenges of April in twenty twenty six, because I'll have a couple of large bills coming up, and if we can keep it going, we will for one more year, and if not, then we'll have to adapt and adjust. I mean, what can I say. I'm doing the best they can and it's even hard to sit up right right now. So we're gonna take that break and try and move around a little stick around. We'll return with a ball and you want me grew nine five seven five.
Speaker 8: Zero one, Oh Chili dot Com Revelation.
Speaker 9: Through com Sage.
Speaker 1: You're shell you.
Speaker 4: Oh Shelley.
Speaker 10: Wall Street, Stream Now dot dot com, Wall Street, Windows dot Com, Tho dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge, Wall Street, Stream Window, dot dot go There, now Go There revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Shelley dot Com, Radio Net.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com, more.
Speaker 12: Steel, whist Burn, Bluey face burst, a blade, beast bound.
Speaker 2: And rhythmic curse. No horse place by other bolted.
Speaker 13: Brasses, chaos rings, no soul can pass.
Speaker 12: Feel the crush, the skies collide, heavy storms and the sound defied blues, bleed.
Speaker 13: Out grass, greens, bound blot, eternal shroud swing, the.
Speaker 12: Axe clues, take flight of fury, dances in the night, hip hop roots with blue state, clash of eternal storms turn bose to ash, horns of brass tied to the wind, Chaos leaves, no lay to mend, breaks, the.
Speaker 1: Chains ignite the voider rhythms.
Speaker 2: Clash of the air, destroy failed up.
Speaker 13: Rush, the skies alive, heavy storms, dound die, blues, bleed out grass, wow, no shrouds fire.
Speaker 12: The rhythm stews, paint stained rifts, inferno blues bes erupt about the.
Speaker 1: Night boundless rage, a past in sight?
Speaker 8: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantson.
Speaker 9: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why he failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 14: Hunt out said, I'll tell you thus, and deities of fel.
Speaker 13: Go down down.
Speaker 3: To make somebody.
Speaker 15: Yeah ready, get ready, ready.
Speaker 1: Get heady. A little hiccup in the matrix just before I close this one out for the week, Fun and more fun. Didn't mean to do that, but there it was. There it is, and I'll leave it unedited. The Age of Transitions coming up at ten pm, but we got about around twenty minutes left. I got Danny on the line still, so we're gonna talk to him some more. But if you want to join in on this one tonight, which has gone from Peter Thiel and right wing podcast wars to the Joe Rogan sphere. And by the way, there are many other subcultures. Maybe I'll talk about those in the weeks to come, because I'm examined this whole media landscape and I got to tell you it actually is starting to make sense to me, which is almost scary. Of course, Like I said before, we're gonna have well, I'm being generous two or three, but I think two multimedia conglomerates, and it, in one way or another will literally control every kind of content in one way or another that you receive. And I don't just mean online but everywhere, but anyway that in AI we got lots of slop three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. That's the number to call if you're hearing us live. Just before let's see oh crap. It looks like it's nine forty four pm Eastern in that place we used to call America. So if you're hearing us live on the twelfth day of December, then you can still call in. If not, well, you need a time machine to reach us. Beat Pete is with me and Danny from California also, but we'll go to beat Pete first because I think he has an update on something we discussed earlier in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm balancing a couple of windows here, so bear with me. But you know you said it was news to use news to me, And apparently this guy posted on x I don't know why it suddenly came up in my feed, but he reports. Nick Flint is who built the entire brand on the idea of all he wants his freedom of speech, couldn't handle a doorbell ring without becoming violent. Now, this is referring to something that happened back in November of last year. He happened to post on Twitter or something a comment aiming towards women that said your body, my choice. And this one woman took offense and went to his house and rang his doorbell, knocked on the door and would not go away. He ignored it for a while, but apparently he eventually I don't know if he was talking to her through a speaker, but eventually he flings open the door, sprays pepper spray at her and pushes her and she falls down and her phone is damaged, and she.
Speaker 2: Filed a complaint.
Speaker 3: Well, he apparently has entered a plea agreement this week for a misdemeanor battery case. And let's see fine, and I had to look around. I didn't take Twitter as being a source. So while you guys were talking, I was doing a search. I finally found an actual news source that covered it. And this is from the Dallas Enterprise. Always leave it to Dallas to carry the stories of the misdirected and misguided.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this is the plea.
Speaker 3: Deal finalized journey hearer hearing held earlier this week, allows fuinto Is to avoid a full battery conviction, pending he meets several conditions, including community service and an in person apology to the alleged victim. And they are basing it on a report by the Daily Mail. So that's two news outlets that are carrying it. I'm surprised. I hadn't seen anything about this for the past. I mean, this guy posted twenty hours ago, so if he did this a couple of days ago, the new.
Speaker 2: Is not out there.
Speaker 3: And I can't believe that, you know, people are sitting on it when it's Nick Quenta's and all the hate that you know he stirred up over time.
Speaker 2: So according to the.
Speaker 3: Police report from from Berwin Police Department, which is uh.
Speaker 5: Up a.
Speaker 3: What do you call a suburb of Chicago burb, the altercation began when a woman identified as Martin Rose arrived unannounced at Flints his doorstep and began knocking on the door. She had been angered by the post that I told you about, says here. He allegedly sprayed pepper spray towards her, pushed her, resulting in a broken cell phone and other minor injuries. She filed a complaint and so Fuentes was arrested later that evening and he was released on bond under a plea agreement. Went is pleaded guilty. Oh can't you say plied?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is English so screwed up?
Speaker 3: Plea pleaded please be pled like hey hung no, dun'tcam anyway.
Speaker 5: Under the plea agreement.
Speaker 3: Twint has pleaded guilty to the misdemeter battery charge and was placed on supervised probation. Per the Cook County State Attorney's Office disposition Summary, the charge will be dismissed upon successful fulfillment of a set of terms by January twenty third. He's got to complete seventy five hours in community service, enroll in and finish and an anger management course, pay six hundred and thirty five dollars in restitution to the lady for damaged phone, and deliver a formal apology.
Speaker 2: To her in open court.
Speaker 3: Now he does all that and it goes away.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, look, I'm not going to comment on this too much, but I guarantee you it came up on your feed just now, probably because we mentioned it, and you know, Google is listening. So you know, I know that. Everybody go, you're paranoid. Now it does anything we talk about on this show. Later on tonight, I'm going to see ads for it. I'm going to see videos come up. Google is gonna drive stuff to me based on what it heard. Okay, even though I'm not on Google right now, doesn't matter. Uh, Google is listening. Okay. Anyways, that's the ABC for you. But fwenttes before I go back to Danny real quick here, uh, because I want to get him back on and let him get you know, a little more of a saying, because I've been running my mouth like crazy. Here's what I find remarkable. This guy constantly over the past few years, according to what I've seen, has pretty much said to be well, I'm not hiding from anybody. They could just come right to my house and I and one of these days and I'm just living dangerously. He's like a tough guy out there, right, and he's like, oh, people can come and get me anytime. Remember remember Remember I mean, look, I know my address has been you know, shuffled around online. Even though I don't give it out on the air, I give it out, and people know where to find me too, and they know where to find him real easy. And you know what, I've never heard of any incident before this. He always says, Oh, well, people are constantly, you know, looking for me. I don't think so. But somehow somebody found him last year an angry woman, which, by the way, I thought I was going to be confronted with when I first moved to Georgia because an angry woman online threatened to castrate me, so you know, I told her where to find me. But anyway, she never showed. This woman showed, and what does he do? One of the most punk ass things he had to pepper spray a woman banging on his door.
Speaker 3: You know, think about it, though, You get someone in his size because he's a short little shit with a big mouth, and you get some you know, we know she wasn't some bufferilla standing there at the door. She'd probably cleaned his cloth if it was a fair fight.
Speaker 1: I don't think she needed to be a buffer. Really. He don't look all that tough. I mean, he talks like he's you know, I'm fearless. I'm tough, rare, But do make fun of my daddy. I'll have to go after your daughters for it. Scumbag anyways, and a punk ass at that, But okay, whatever, I'll tell you what, if somebody wants to pay for it, even in as bad a shape as I am, put me in an octagon with Nick Flint is how about that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that'd be fun. You know what. Well, yes, if Joe Rogan sponsors it, we're gonna be set, dude, this show will become big, real fast. Anyway, back to Danny in California and anybody else that wants to call in three one nine, five, two seven, five, zero one six all the way up till we go to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz at ten pm Eastern here on o'chelly dot com Radio. Anyway, Nanny, you're like the uh the singer foller. Yeah, you're back. Go ahead, man, I'm that.
Speaker 5: But it's interesting you talk to how Nick flint Is got on that night. I just saw a couple of days ago, came on one of my feeds. I think it was on something on next but Nick molnt Is it should have had a fit altercation with a scrunny guy. They said it was from a sea path. Looked like a grinder hookup that went bad or something. And then you shouldn't be fighting anybody because I saw them. I saw the shots. I saw the way you hit. I go, yeah, you need pepper spray to a girl. That shouldn't be a battery. That should have been a salt battery. No serious, okay, that was it was.
Speaker 1: It was pathetic, you know, the only thing that's funnier is. Did you ever see there was a video going around it's and to my knowledge, it's real Cat Williams, you know, the comedian Kat Williams. He's not a big guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Guy definitely a guy with a big mouth. Apparently he decided to go and like get in the face of, like, I don't know, an eleven or twelve year old kid, and this kid he started scrapping with. This kid beat his ass. Uh he beat Cat Williams ants And there's video of it out there, you can find it. It's hilarious. But that's what It reminds me of these guys who talk. Oh yeah, well, I'll tell you something. Yeah, what what happened to me? Oh my god? Okay, but I remember that.
Speaker 5: I always remember in high school there's this guy get it was pretty big and he had a mouth, and everybody was scared to death of this guy. And this poor guy, Ricky, he was kind of he's nobody thought he was tough, and he finally decided he was going to pick on you know, low hanging fruit and and I just remember Ricky right there just took him apart. I mean, you know, it was it was over there. It was shocked, like, oh shoot, where did that come from? And yeah, he was he he kind of tapered his comments to people for a long time. Brian open up his mouth. That's the wrong guy. He thought it was easy pray. But you know, there's a video I saw. I I mean, I swear if you if I took my left hand right and if I took my left hand and I really tried to like just you know, keep my elbow, my shoulder and try to hit this other guy, that's about the shot I saw.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It was pathetic. He shouldn't be fighting anybody. Yeah, he's Yeah, it was like I said, it looked like a grinder. It went bad. It was pathetic, and the other other scrawny guy was not fighting back. It was it was.
Speaker 1: It was kind of sad, so bpte the sprawny guy fight didn't come up in your feed though, huh because this is pretty long. Oh wow, hey listen, Jimmy James is on the line, and uh, Danny, I'm thinking of just joining him into the conversation. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: All right, let's just bring him on in.
Speaker 5: Bring Jimmy on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and We'll leave everybody up and anybody else that joins us come on three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. Jimmy, how you doing? Have you ever seen the video of Cat Williams getting beat up by an eleven or twelve year old boy?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 16: No, I haven't seen that video.
Speaker 1: Really, have you seen Nick Fuentes get beat up? Or are you aware of this thing where he pepper sprayed a woman who was banging on his door.
Speaker 16: I barely know who that dude is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, you're not missing anything.
Speaker 1: He's he's the the leader of the gropers. Remember we talked about the gropers a while back.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm familiar that they plan on cause of trouble, this, that and the other thing. Yeah, I know about the gropers somehow.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, fair enough, So that's what we were talking about, Jimmy. But whatever's on your mind, the floor is yours.
Speaker 16: Well my question is to chuck. What's you know? There's a lottery? Was enough of a bunch of jump And now every time I hear these commercials now somewhere somehow we're involved with New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Speaker 5: What's that crap all about?
Speaker 16: Does that mean all of our money is all tied up together?
Speaker 1: Okay, the lottery thing you're probably talking about the powerball drawing for Saturday, which is at a billion dollars, right, is that what you're referencing? The billion dollar drawing?
Speaker 16: Pretty much anything lottery related. I just can't help but to notice that we somehow got we're part of some kind of interconnected system. Now, yeah, tell me where the quad state?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're not a quad state. It's bigger than that, unfortunately, Jimmy. What it is is that, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Power Ball's nation one. The power Ball is nationwide.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think it's in every state they'll be pete, but it's in almost all of them. The power Ball is one of two currently running interstate lotteries that involves more than one state. You know how like every state has like a big usually it's six or sometimes seven numbers. That's like you know, the million dollar jackpot or the two million dollar jackpot. It starts at and then it climbs if people don't win. Jimmy, Well, the power Ball is I think the oldest one because the Mega Millions came out when I was running convenience stores and was only in a few states. But they keep growing. They add it to the lottery systems in different states. And therefore, if you spend money on a powerball ticket, like I can buy it in Georgia, you can buy in Michigan. I'm sure bpet can buy it in North Carolina. But not every state has it.
Speaker 3: No, it's all forty five states, forty five states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. And it's overseen by the Multi State Lottery Association, which also has Mega Millions. There you go, which is the other one we have here in North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Right, so you got both in North Carolina. For years and years, New Jersey didn't have the power ball, but it had Mega Millions. And there used to be something that's a debunk game now called the Big Game, and that's over with. But this power ball is so hard to hit though that now it keeps climbing. It starts what does it start at? BPTE, do you know what the starting amount is for Powerball? It's like five or ten million?
Speaker 3: Oh strap, yeah, no, it's oh shit, what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, take a look at it?
Speaker 2: Let me scroll down here see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look it up, because I think it's like between five and ten million dollars. And then you know, depending on how many people play, the jack pot goes up every time nobody hits the you know, the big prize. So this one for Saturday is currently over a billion dollars and you get something like if you take the cash payment, you know, you get less than half. With Powerball now used to get a little more than half, but you get less than half. And it's supposed to be a one shot payment of like four hundred and sixty one million dollars. And the tickets would used to be a dollar or now two or three dollars, depending on how you play them. So this is just one of those things that has grown as the state lotteries have evolved over the years. And it's one of like, like B Pete said, one of two of these interstate lotteries that's overseen by its own commission, but still comes out of your local machine. So there you go. And it used to be by the way people would make trips to the state line and whatever, like when I lived in Jersey and people couldn't buy powerball tickets. When those you know, jackpots would hit like one hundred million, which was big in the nineties and in the early two thousands, people would derive from New Jersey and take orders from other people like how many powerball tickets do you want? And they'd go drive to Delaware, pull all their money together and say, okay, now we're all in it for one hundred million. Uh, stuff like this. People actually took road trips for it. You might as well buy cigarettes while you're there too, because Delaware cigarettes are cheaper.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the starting jackpot is twenty million, oh twenty then if nobody hits it, yeah, and if they nobody hits it, they add two million to the next.
Speaker 1: Drawing, right, and then it keeps going up. And then sometimes, like I say, when it's bigger, play like now, if nobody hits this billion, it'll probably go like, you know, one billion million or something like that, because the more the higher the jackpot goes, more people play it, you know how it is crazy. Yeah, and people can do it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that makes that makes apples of sense to me that people play more when they're tough.
Speaker 5: They you lowering the odds by doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, No, the odds. Actually, that's.
Speaker 5: The curious thing.
Speaker 16: You rather wouldn't you rather have like a bunch of people win one million dollars instead of just one guy winning four hundred and whatever a million.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm with you, and there's smaller prizes, But Jimmy, the funny part about this is the odds don't actually change you no matter what. Have the same odds no matter how big the jackpot is. So whether it's a twenty million or a billion dollars, believe it or not, your odds are the same. I mean, it's practically like getting the combination exactly right is akin to like getting struck by lightning twice. But it can be done obviously, Otherwise we'd have, you know, a zillion dollar freaking power ball at this point. And I don't know what the largest jackpot in US history is, but it is over a billion.
Speaker 3: It's like two point one billion or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, and I actually have a ticket right in front of me, to be honest with you, I have a ticket right in front of me because missus O every time she sees this, you know, she goes and spends two dollars or whatever. So at least we can say we were a lot a lot of people.
Speaker 3: A lot of people won't even play it until the jackpot gets way on up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the odds are the same. I mean, I'm just the odds are still the same no matter which way you go. You know, see that.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna have to figure that out because that confuses speak well.
Speaker 1: Because no matter what you still have, you have to come up with the right combination. And they're drawing in those you know, unless somebody's manipulating the balls. You know, you've seen a lottery drawing with the balls that come up in the in the machine, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean a long time a billiauh I remember that kind of methodology.
Speaker 1: Still, you know where they have these air balls bouncing around in a machine and then one of them pops up to the top. Okay, first numbers, This second number is that? I mean, you know, and these things are supposed to be highly regulated, so nobody cheats, but who knows, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And what oh is there? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming up next?
Speaker 16: I'm just gonna go out and ask questions about the bills.
Speaker 5: But I'll save it for uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, save that for uncle, and go ahead and get your shout out out and I'll get Aaron on late. I didn't realize the time there be beat. Let's see, I am distracted. I'm sorry, but go ahead and get your last thought of the week out, Jimmy, since you had the floor, and we'll let Danny close it.
Speaker 16: Ah, shout up mister and missus America wherever you are.
Speaker 5: Peace, there you go.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's always got these great little like mic drop endings. I like that, to be honest with you, Dandy, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's just feed each other with the as following up as Jimmy James, peace to everybody.
Speaker 1: There you go, and uh yeah, let's try and do better than we have. How about that. I mean, look, everybody's gonna start talking about the holiday season and all that. I've been playing the stuff on the stream and trying to raise the spirit a little. If you guys don't like it, let me know. But I've never heard bad feedback about the Christmas stuff that I can recall, So hopefully you enjoy a bit of my odd comedy clips and songs and stuff that play in between the shows Anochelly dot com. This time of year, b Pete, you got a final thought, well, no, just like we were.
Speaker 3: Able to do it for another week and uh uh, Christmas is coming up. I know things are tight for people, but you know, do what you can and see if you can go to Shelly dot com and hit the donate button. Every little bit helps. Other than that goes forward your local food bank. Things are tight, and wish everybody a happy holiday season that's coming up, and we'll do it next week.
Speaker 1: There you go, And no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I really do, truthfully hope you are doing well, and I'm Ocelli and hopefully you are the effect. Okay, I'm coming back on Live here to tell you guys that Aaron sent me a message last minute canceling the show. Let's see, you're gonna have to cancel the show. Okay, I'm not going to read the rest of this, but apparently had a bit of a minor emergency, nothing serious it seems, but looks like Brons will not be joining me Live as was scheduled and planned. So my apology used to all you guys. I did not mean to do that, but there you go. At the end of the show, you get to hear this let me see, is anybody still on my lines? Now, nobody's still on the phone lines. I would I honestly try to continue the show, but yeah, this was not intended, and sorry about that. And I guess we'll just I'm gonna try and do a show on Saturday or Sunday if I can this week. Uh. And I also have guests coming up on the o'ceelli effect soon, so you'll just have to kind of stay tuned on that one and find out with me when they happen.
Speaker 17: Goodbye, Window dot Cot, Wall Street, Window dot com dot Michael.
Speaker 10: Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall dot Dot. Go there, now go there, now go there?
Speaker 1: Now did youse express my caller?
Speaker 4: Schools?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Anyone else who happens to get on the air? Lly dot com do not necessarily reply the views of dot com or Chelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 18: What would I do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast? You want the good news, listen to the o'd shelley effect.
Speaker 13: Revelate through cosage.
Speaker 5: Here, have a life.
Speaker 13: Through conversation.
Speaker 4: Area, Oh Shall Alive as alike, dreams
Speaker 3: And truth breaking through