Speaker 1: One O oneago on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, it's going to be a talkback to rock weekend here on I JR. For Metallica tickets. Here's here's what you need to know on this. If you don't have the new and improved Free iHeart Radio app, get that thing on one of your gadgets.
Speaker 2: It's great to have anyway, because you can listen to j R R from anywhere you are on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even outside of Central Florida you can, I guess. But you'll be prompted over the weekend to use the talkback feature in the Free iHeart Radio app to just you know, hit us up with a message and we'll pick a bunch of h at random and give you Metallica tickets.
Speaker 2: Uh huh big Jarr show coming Metallica. You could be there, you and a friend. So have have the app and uh, you know, be ready to use it over the weekend when you hear the prompt. I think we're going to be down there. I think I think j R R Is making a weekend out of that Lyncher. I believe. So what Metallica, Well, no, I.
Speaker 1: Think like the weekend of the show, like we just we are have to Metallia talk back to Rockwood when the show actually gets here. Okay, that we're headed over to Tampa. That'd be great. I had a flashback to something that I got caught up in that was similar to this when I saw the story. So Everton is a football club in England. They've they've got a brand new home stadium that debuts this season, and during a soft opening event, they let in, you know, a couple thousand fans to kind.
Speaker 2: Of feel it out and make sure they can handle the public restaurants do.
Speaker 1: And they had speaking of food and what they had, the concessions all open and everything, and this one clown decides he's gonna hit the concession stand and make off without paying, and he got on social media started bragging about it. Shows him walking away and enjoying the food, and you know, at the brand new opening of the stadium, he was identified and then promptly banned for life. You get brand new stadium.
Speaker 3: Pat, Yeah, it's Bob. Are we going to the to the match this weekend? You have my tickets were banned?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I took a bowl of nachos, so where I had a flashback to this. Me and a buddy. This is when I'm still living in South Florida before I moved here. We uh took a bus trip group trip to Dolphins Eagles game. Okay, and no, no, no, this is a high school buddy of mine. We uh he was an Eagles fans from Philly. So first off, I'm dealing with that.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So uh, We're sitting there at the stadium and the beer vendor comes up the steps, sets the tray of beers down and is selling beers to fans around as my buddy reaches over and grabs one. Oh no, and somebody gave the beer vendor the heads up and then calls the cops over. Really throws both of us out of the stadium. I get thrown out because he stole a beer.
Speaker 2: Eh. It's good to get for hanging out with who you're hanging out with.
Speaker 1: I'm standing outside and I'm like, so this is great. Huh yeah. Let me sit here outside this locked bus until a lot of the game's over.
Speaker 2: Huh, good job, dummy. How old were you guys at the time, because I know you used to take those Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were old enough to even drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I was, because we were at lunch the other day talking about it and uh, and you used to do these bus trips down to Miami games because Pat grew up in South Florida, and uh, you'd be on the bus party and whatever. It's seventeen eighteen. It was sixteen, but we'll say eighteen to give the benefit of that out. Yeah, those are the days, man, everybody wasn't so serious and freaked out and pced.
Speaker 1: Hey off the top of your head. Uh. Are you familiar at all with the State of Virginia's state flag.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say they're they're there's slogan as Virginia Lovers or something like that.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty damn good that I just pulled that out. There's state flag. Actually, I believe if you hold it up, I'll say yeah, because my wife graduated from a Richmond, h Virginia flag. I have a visual Nope, I was way off.
Speaker 1: But on your first glance on that, that's just a typical state steel seals type flag, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks kind of like it's something with the Indians.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, Is that an Indian or something?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, it's a Roman goddess depicted. And I never even looked closely at the Virginia. There's a boob hanging out.
Speaker 2: Oh God showed me. But well, it's a cartoon. I don't care a boo.
Speaker 1: But she's standing as a conqueror on top of a Yes, so that full on uh oh wow. Now got the Virginia state flag band from being taught about in Texas in a Texas school district.
Speaker 2: Everybody, just stop, stop, let's tap the brakes. That is a virgin It's it's a Roman goddess from the state of weird lovers or whatever. You know that I got wrong the first time, but but I was pretty much spot on. And you're gonna that's their lovers. Man, we should all be free like this, ladies, let's do this.
Speaker 1: I want everybody to walk around with a boob hanging out.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going that progress that crazy. But here's where I was just thinking, let's have a brawl less Friday. And then I realized, what what today is?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be kind of warm today.
Speaker 2: Now, it's that would be truly a good friday that was going on. That's what I realized as it was coming out of my brain down to the receptors of the mouth.
Speaker 1: Good Lord created those gorgeous globes, Tacobama.
Speaker 2: You know it's so they're gonna Are they truly gonna change? Don't change the fun No.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a school district in Texas has an issue with having that in their curriculum.
Speaker 2: So that's good. Well, then don't do it, Texas. Whatever everything in Texas. Give us some big old bobbies. O my God, of all the things to get wound up about. Then now let's go off to New Orleans. The werewolf of New Orleans. Police are looking for this guy. They know who he is.
Speaker 1: Uh. He broke into a store in the overnight hours, ransacked, took a bunch of stuff, broke stole the cash out of the cash register, took some merchandise, all while wearing a werewolf mask. It's just one problem, Yeah, one problem. He didn't realize that this camera right outside the store where Ketdrick Kedrick DeMont Jones Junior into then put the mask. Yeah, I know you want the mask on when you're going in so no one sees you.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't drive up like you don't put it on around the corner. You put it on about you know, before you even pull in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Is boy his uh street hood buddies are going to give him some business. Huh huh, mister New Orleans Werewall Teine wolf.
Speaker 2: Linchin Taco, armed Man, Tell loady Ighart what you ask I can't believe you scored two