Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benze fame. He'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the Peacock network. Okay, bitch, Hey, everybody aj Benzi here with fame is a bitch. This is your daily unfiltered podcast. Ah, should Mike put it up tonight? Well, you'll probably get up tonight Tuesday night. Solely she'll have it on Tuesday. Sorry about Monday. Sick for twelve hours, stomach sick, noise, just throwing up, wretching of sorts.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: I can't work with anse. I just did a whole spiel on this for politics.
Speaker 2: A bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't want to repeat it over and over. But I'm not skipping shows. I'm not raising the price and trying to work less. It's all nonsense. I just the last couple of years, I'm getting sick once a month with the stomach thing, and when it happens, I'm done. It's twelve hours on the nose and I don't know what it is. Wasn't food poisoning the night before. I hardly ate anything at watermelon, some straw. I ate fruit for dinner. You know, so I don't know, but I'm back today and I want you to know that I hate when I don't work. In fact, i'm I feel sicker on the couch trying to not stress out, hoping I can take. But the more I stress i'm the more I get sicker because I don't like the fact that I'm that I'm not able to do your show. And I'm concern you guys think I'm playing a fast one or playing hooky, which I'm not doing. And I you know, like I said in the past, I'm locked out of Patreon, so I couldn't put a note up there. I know Mike did, so at least you got the word. But look, I'm sorry about it. There'll be a free show this week to kind of more or less make up for what happened Monday, so you get extra age.
Speaker 2: You got four shows for me today.
Speaker 1: I taped four shows everything relationships, politics, and fame, and after this is going to watch my Yankees try to pull a miracle out of their ass.
Speaker 2: They need it, they need it. I get very disappointed when I miss the show.
Speaker 1: For one reason this week was because I failed to be able to talk about well a very important holiday of sorts that we're not really looking into. I haven't heard of this one, but I guess a lot of people must look forward to it every year.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, October sixth was National Oversized Dress Appreciation Day.
Speaker 2: Guys, oh, I hate missing that.
Speaker 1: Every year October sixth promoting body positivity, self love, and the celebration of diverse body types, particularly larger bodies. It's recognized by the National Day Calendar. The day serves to challenge conventional beauties. That why are we're challenging them? There are standards of beauty, period, just like there's a blood pressure range healthy and dangerous, there's blood levels, and there's so many different things in our body that give you a wide range of you're good, you're healthy. Up that number is too high? Better lower you live in number. Better lower this number your diet, your sugar levels too.
Speaker 2: Why can't beauty be the same thing.
Speaker 1: Most people could work on the side of themselves, not not their features so much lest they got money and want to do with facial surgery. I'm not in favor for that, but most people could help themselves out, like you have to help yourself out with high blood pressure or hypertension, whatever the hell you got high cholesterol, you know, the blood pounds we get back that say what levels up? With levels down? Correct this fix that beauty should be the same thing, because beauty is tied to health in in my opinion, they're pretty tight together, beauty and health.
Speaker 2: But either way, look supposed to build.
Speaker 1: Confidence and plus size individuals by acknowledging their inherent value and elegance.
Speaker 2: They have value, of course, elegance.
Speaker 1: I mean some might, but it's not elegant when you've got to wear a size twenty dress and that's not elegant. You know, people say when they see someone in the size eighteen of size twenty dress come to a function, she tried. I mean, that's a nice stress.
Speaker 2: She tried. No one says, my god, that she blow me over. No one says that anyhow. I don't keep picking on this stuff just.
Speaker 1: But you know, body positivity is still very important in this world. Challenge beauty standards, boost your confidence. Acknowledging inclusivity. There's that word again, diversity inclusivity. All right, share the hashtag on social media. I forgot to do that. And you know what shop inclusive brands there we go inclusive diversity.
Speaker 2: It's all there.
Speaker 1: They used every word. Isn't that something unbelievable? Ask brands to increase their offering of plus sized clothing and accessories?
Speaker 2: What are they your accessories? What do you get?
Speaker 1: Bigger necklaces, bigger ear rings? What except you mean belts?
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. Jesus Christ, and you know. The seventh of October was National Taco Day.
Speaker 1: You see how Taco Day comes after National Plus Sized Dress Appreciation Day. So the people who have to wear plus sized dresses can do. Can go to any taco bell they want and shout down like crazy, have their nineteen tacos before they go shopping.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: That was kind of the national day calendar. By the way, there's a gay Pride being celebrated again this month in different parts of the country, so they have June and October. I thought October was Italian History month, Italian Pride month. See my two months June my birthday. I've told of my background of both getting the gay treatment, the gay pride treatment, and I don't like it. It feels personal.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a cute story that resonates with me and Joey and Rosalie, the whole thing. When Jackie was younger, he loved the game Zelda. He wasn't even that young. He loved Zelda until he was gone. He loved playing Zelda. I never played it. I've seen people play it. I find it. It would drive me crazy, little girl, Hey, he flipping around. I can't do that stuff. But that generation grew up with their hands on controllers, so to them and second nature, and you'd always get Joey to play with him. Joey didn't like Zelda. Joey back then was too much at the sports and didn't outside of playing James Bond, which I love the sniper game where you dinner every time he got killed Dan and Joey was a great sniper, and I wasn't good at the game.
Speaker 2: So I turned a corner. I could never operate the controllers right.
Speaker 1: I just thought spinning around my James mom would spin around, run into walls, and Joey would find places in buildings and just put me in the sites and blow my head off and the whole screen would fill with red.
Speaker 2: So I stopped playing airball.
Speaker 1: But Joey was interested in sports and James Bond didn't want to play Zelda, didn't want to do it. But as he gets older, he discovers Zelda and he's been playing it a lot.
Speaker 2: When he's free, he jumps on the computer and plays it.
Speaker 1: And now he's got cc and Ava into it and they love it. They play together with him, and that's a great bonding thing. We used to play that with Roxy and Rocco back in the day. But it's fun. It's fun for the family to play. And he said, can you I used to.
Speaker 2: Hate this game. Jackie tried to me play it, and now it's all my daughter's doing. I'm off.
Speaker 1: We'd love to play Zelda and make fun of the screen. And I go, don't you realize what happened? That was Jackie's That's Jackie's gift to you. That's what he gave you. He said, I know, I thought of That made me cry. I told mom and she cried, and I told the kids that Jackie told me how to play this game. And I love stories like that, you know, like, I don't want to play that stupid game. Then you play it and you realize, holy shit, And you know what Jackie used to always do.
Speaker 2: He would take our fifteen yorkies that we had back then, and.
Speaker 1: He would do like wrestling moves with them because he was obsessed with professional wrestling, so he'd do like but in slow motion.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't hurt them. Pala bombs, rear naked.
Speaker 1: Chokes, all the moves you see. And he had a few dogs that would like to play with me. You'd count them out on the couch.
Speaker 2: One, two, it's all then, and we'd all laugh.
Speaker 1: And the other day I see a picture of these one of these gyms that like a trampoline spot we have in different towns.
Speaker 2: We have a few out here.
Speaker 1: They're really fun trampolines with a basketball court where kids can dunk and just a bunch of tramps and even the walls have patty you can jump off the walls. And now they have these games, these areas where fathers are just tossing their kids and doing all complete professional wrestling moves. I mean, everything is going on. Kids are doing with the kids father's doing today.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: It's adorable. You pick up these big rubber things and smack your kid, they smack you back. Joey goes, That's all I do now with the kids when we go out to play. I take them with one of those parks, one of those real auditoriums we want to call it.
Speaker 2: And we played a wrestling game and I throw them all over the place.
Speaker 1: So that's something else Jackie gave to us, because that's all he did, and we thought he was nuts back then. None of us like wrestling. And now you're doing that too with your kids. So even though he's not there and never met CEC, which really broke Joey up the night we all got together and met the night Jackie died, Joey broke down when he just said he just hit us.
Speaker 2: He I didn't think of it. He said he'll never meet CC. He never met her. He only met Ava.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: So I was sick, like I said, but watch a lot of TVV as best I could, and I was trying to sleep. So I took my THC gummy gummy thing and then I took two dramamine come On kick in, I drank some sleepy time tea anything, and I finally got down to sleep at ten.
Speaker 2: Thirty or so. But watch Chad Powers last night.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it's on Hulu.
Speaker 1: It's a story starring Glenn Powell. The handsome guy that was at Sydney Sweeney and he's been very popular lately. Plays a famous college football player who fucks up the national championship game, drops the ball too early before it crosses the goal line. Another player picks up, runs the whole field back, and they lose the National championship.
Speaker 2: His life spirals out of control.
Speaker 1: I'm not ruining anything, and we'll take it into Football's his life. He'll never be a pronoun because of his fuck up. Plus, he punched the guy on this on this field who was trying to get his attention, and there was a kid with cancer in a wheelchair and he punches the guy. The guy falls over the cancer kid. That was a tough scene to watch. It's a comedy. And then the kid died about five years later, and then his life was really like he couldn't get signed, no more agents, no more TV shows done. So he comes up with this plan to go back to college with prosthetics on his face and fake hair and planted a Southern Georgia college. That's as much as I'll tell you, but it's that kind of mad cap crazy prosthetics in a wig, and he's still got the talent but looks.
Speaker 2: Nothing like the guy here we really is.
Speaker 1: And I'm watching it and there's that beautiful girl, Perry Mattfield. Oh, she's so beautiful. She was in a few movies recently. She's got the biggest dimple on the left side of her face. She always shows the left side of her face. I think directors know that the right one is decent, but the left one, my God, Like I said, you can put a cup of water in there, you wouldn't still it drop. Just a beautiful girl, a lot of early Jennifer Aniston facial mannerisms, but beautiful, beautiful, And it got me feeling weird because she's married to the New York Jets ex quarterback Mark Sanchez, who's been arrested after stabbing that guy in the grease truck and being drunk and disorderly and running winds sprints outside of a pub in Indianapolis the night before he was supposed to call a game on National TV and took the guy's knife away from Sanchez got stabbed in the side, but he body slammed the guy twice. The guy's twice his age seventy one. Sanchez is thirty eight, so almost twice his age, and then took the knife off of him and put it through his cheek and got his cheek and his tongue. The guy looks like such a mess. He was in critical condition for days. Now he's stable. Sanchez is gonna get felonies. The guy's sixty nine, okay, and Sanchezester's thirty eight.
Speaker 2: I believe can't.
Speaker 1: Body slam sixty nine year old men, but that's tough. I can't believe that there was only a three hundred dollars cash bond. Why because if I yelled in my house that it costs twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that about it?
Speaker 1: I mean, if I body slam my neighbor and stabbed him, I get three hundred.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: So, uh look, this guy's in trouble, and I have a question asked. Because Sanchez's facing a couple of felonies, He's not gonna work on TV as a broadcaster anymore.
Speaker 2: Uh So he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be found guilty. And once you found guilty, the civil trial kicks in. He's gonna be suit simpy for a hell of a lot of money. And I'm wondering, well, this beautiful Perry Matfield after three years of marriage. Stick around. I mean she makes her own money. Good actress, getting more and more in demand. Used to be a dancer, learned under Debbie Allen's.
Speaker 2: A very talented girl.
Speaker 1: And there's the fact that I haven't brought this up yet, but this is a COVID romance. They met during COVID and ended up staying together. What's that called not coalescing? When you have to disappear for the word they had to They were together for whatever reason. And while they were together, you know, hibernating for lack of a better word, from the crazy virus from China. They they ended up standing together and getting hitched. A lot of people fell for each other during COVID. Andrew and I too. I think you put a lot of thoughts in our head that we could die. What are we doing? Are we in something unhappy?
Speaker 2: As our life? Not fulfilled? You know?
Speaker 1: You just the same thing happened if at nine to eleven? Do I want to be signaled? Do I want to start a family? What am I doing alone this world?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I think COVID is kind of the same thing. And I would venture a guest that a lot of those romances that happened during COVID are either over or about to be. And I think it's going to be a lot different when you're dealing with a couple where one completely lost his head, body slammed, an old man stabbed and he's gonna be found guilty and sued for millions, and a beautiful young actress. I don't think that one's gonna make it. I don't think she's gonna stick around to be with the man who's gonna be so despised and unemployable.
Speaker 2: He didn't make a fortune at football. I mean he made money, but.
Speaker 1: Not a fortune. He's still gotta work. He makes a lot of money broadcasting. That's over.
Speaker 2: You got morals clauses and all that kind of conduct clauses. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: So I think this relationship as we learn more and more about Sanchez, they're waiting for his toxicology reports. Obviously he was loaded. He was doing wind sprints in an alleyway outside the bar, it's a crazy thing to do, and was mad because the guy parked his car up truck in a loading dock and was blocking Sanchez his way in the alley. And you know the guy couldn't hear me. He has ear plugs in because the truck is so loud when he's transferring oil or grease, whatever, it's gonna be bad. By the way, you guys made me laugh well making that. But there's something I wanted to bring up because you asked me today on the page, what's some of my favorite mysteries and scandals episodes were? Because one was on that somebody liked a lot, I guess and they asked me my opinion, and that one came after, well, this is about this is the Frankie Liman episode. A good episode. Frankie Limon was definitely a good episode, but the question was not true from who oh Joe Leon, I wonder what episode stuck with you and kind of freaked you. Schedule interested you the most story wise, so I said an answer on the show, I'll tell you. I like Frankie Lymon. Bobby Fuller is a great story, Sam Cook is a great horrible ending to a wonderful life. But to me, the tippy Top was Alfalfa from The Little Rascals because that was the first time the show ever got over a million viewers, and that was enough to beat Howard Sterns, which came on after us, and I thought that was so cool. In fact, I wanted to show the next day and told him. I kept saying, I beat you, I beat you. He's like, what's the big deal you gave me one time? AJ, I know, but it's pretty cool. I know you're the king of all media. But I beat you one night. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And he got to kick out it.
Speaker 1: But I put a I like the way I looked at Alfalfa. I remember we were on top of a roof at a. It was in Hollywood, off to one on one by Gower, the corner off Gower and uh on the corner of Gower and not Yuka, but the other one Highland made. I don't forget it out Gower and I forget. I haven't been up in Hollywood and so long. It's disgusting up there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I might actually do a walk through Hollywood late at night to see just how bad it is. There's a friend of mine who's been doing it, and I want to do it. I want to go late two o'clock in the morning, dress up a little ratty, and I understand the stuff, the freaks that come out and the rats that are everywhere, that don't even scurry if they see you so brazen. Now that's gonna scam me more than crazy people rats scam me more, but they're gonna do it at some point.
Speaker 2: I love the a lah no Zimova show. Most of you don't know who she is.
Speaker 1: I did neither, But she was this famous lesbian who owned a place called the Florentine Gardens of Sunset I think in Crescent Heights, I believe, or Hyland and Sunset.
Speaker 2: Either way, she man.
Speaker 1: She had this place called Florentine Gardens where everybody came to hang out, get fucked up, have orgies, you know, gay sex. You know, men who couldn't be seen in Hollywood having a gay romance would go to her place. They had. There was a big pool there in a bunch of rooms like a motelish kind of feel, and a club and John barrenmore the biggest stars went there and hung out, and some of them lived there for different periods of time. You could live there longer, like a long stay kind of thing. And I found that fascinating because of all the stars who had to hide their sexuality and they had a place to go to deal with that must have been a lot of fun that place. I love the Black Dahalia probably my favorite. The poor girl Elizabeth Short who got chopped up, chopped up, and whoever killed it, they still haven't found out. Caught a smile in her face from ear to ear, went across her cheeks to make it like a smile, like a joker, cut off her breasts, damaged her vagina, terribly dismembered her. And I believe, well, I know he did that, but I know he also drained her all all of her blood was drained. And then she was put out in a lot of field on her residential street where property wasn't being built yet, And that's how she was discovered. And she was an actress who always wore a flower a dahlia in her hair, and she was promiscuous, got around. They never found or were able to arrest them. On this and the theories out there, I got a couple of books on it. It's time for a whole show on Elizabeth Short. So I'll look into that peg and Twistle, one of my first ones. I loved it because just the whole thing about an actress jumping off the Hollywood sign to suicide, because she wasn't getting enough work. It's amazing more of them haven't done that.
Speaker 2: You know. They found a shoe on the hill and a handbag and she got dressed up to jump.
Speaker 1: And the saddest thing is that I think two or three days later she got a telegram to get work in some I believe, a play in a different state.
Speaker 2: If you just waited a couple of days, she'd be okay.
Speaker 1: But she was overcome with the fact that she couldn't get work and the phone wasn't ringing. I know that feeling, but not to kill yourself of a Hollywood But that was the first time I ever went up to the Hollywood Sign. I got close as soon as you can. You can't touch it. You get to a fence that's right around it, and of course there's park ranges. How he couldn't climb it. I would love to have climbed it and touched sign, but no, they wouldn't let you do it. And the other fascinating thing is that she wore a guardena cologne or perfume that was her signature scent. And at night, and that's when we filmed it. You can smell Guardina and the rangers said, and they all say this, there was no Guardina growing in in that hilled area. So is that her scent that's still out there? Is the ghost still there? It's a creepy story and I love it. Ramon Navarro, silent film star, loved this because he was having a flame with Rudolph Valentino among other people. But this poor bastard was killed I think in the sixties or seventies, living up in the hills, Hollywood Hills, retired.
Speaker 2: You know, he'd call up.
Speaker 1: Day mail escorts to come to his young young guys to come to his house and pleasure him. They'd have a lot of fun, probably got a little loaded, and go about their business. But one day he called up i think two brothers and they beat him to death.
Speaker 2: And the weapon of death they.
Speaker 1: Used was a big, heavy, wooden dildo that Rudolph Valentina had given Navarro as a gift. And we couldn't say that on TV because our show would repeat during the day. We couldn't say a rubber dildo or phallax simb but we couldn't say a wooden object. I'm like, can you fucking You're taking all the fun out of the story man, the whole irony of two gay escorts beating a man with a wooden dildo. It's too much from Valentino, it's beautiful, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: No wooden object.
Speaker 1: Betsy Rot, fucking supervising producer. What a pain theah she was. I've been told she liked me a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She was tough to get along with, but anyhow, Finally, Albert Decker, the actor who was found with a ball of gag in his mouth and all sorts of shit hanging from his shower.
Speaker 2: They called it a suicide, not.
Speaker 1: Quite sure it was also I think burn marks on his back or some kind of marks on his back, or something that he couldn't have done. You can't write in your back before you kill yourself. Very strange, but they called it a suicide back then, and no one got to know too much about the ballgag in his mouth and what exactly was in the bathroom at the time he died. But you know, autoerotic asphyxiation.
Speaker 2: But someone else had to.
Speaker 1: Be there because of the telltale signs. And I like him in movies. I've seen him in some old movies. It's a crazy ass story, but those are my off the top of my head. I'll do more during the week. You guys also wanted me to comment on the fact that Esquire magazine back in the day put me on their se list. I was put on the sea List, and I took a picture of it to show you got here. It is very proud to have made Esquy Magazine's yearly Hollywood Sealist. This is before I got This is two years before I got to Hollywood, but I still made the Hollywood seed List. A lot of big names on here the Esquy I thought were sees. Oh my goodness, Louis Anderson, what a great comedic actor. He was stupid se list. Brooke Burke is not a se list. These names are ridiculous. There's some really good Billy Ray Cyrus. No.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: They're using a lot of old Baywatch people like Donna Derricko and Erica Olenniakoh. I did a movie but they never got made, never aired. Sexy Girl. Oh Steve Harvey, he's a seedless sure he is. Yeah, Steve Harvey. This did not age well at all. But I'm on there right next to my buddy Adam Carolla, so that obviously he did not age right at all. But Eric Roberts has made about five hundred movies.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest sealst This is so stupid.
Speaker 1: It's also the same issue where they gave out dubious achieve awards and I got Rookie of the Year because of the New York Magazine profile in which they they pulled a quote from my book in which I said, when my when I see a girl, I really want to fuck my asshole. Pucker's a little bit. It was a throwaway joke to a writer, ended up in her story and caused me a lot of grief.
Speaker 2: But that got me the Rookie of the Year. Do be his Achievement award. I like it good.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, guys, something I find very endearing and and and just god, there's something amazing about manifesting things and and and I always did that with my life. I always said who I was going to be, who I wanted to be, where I wanted to go. And when I tell you, everything I've wanted in life, every person I've wanted in life has come true. I don't miss out. I always get what I want, you know, either through luck or through hard work. But in nineteen eighty seven, Okay, Pete Hamill, as he was wont to do, wrote for New York Magazine a story called the New York City We've Lost, And that's right up his aute. Because he grew up in New York. He knows all about the old days, and he's perfect to write about New York. And I'll just read the beginning of this story because his writing is just beautiful. Once there was another city here, and now it is gone. There are almost no traces of it anymore. But millions of us know it existed because we lived in it, the Lost City of New York. It was a city, as John chiev once wrote, that was still filled with a river light when you heard the Benny Goodman cort TETs from a radio in the corner stationery store, and when almost everybody were a hat.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: In the city, the taxi camps were called checkers, with ample room for your legs, and the drivers knew where Grand Central Station was and always helped with your luggage. In that city, there were apartments with three bedrooms and views of the river. You hurried across the street with your girl was waiting for you under the biltmore clock with snow melting in her hair. Cars never double part. Shop doors weren't locked in the daytime. Bus drivers still made change all over town. Cops walked the beat, and everyone knew their names. In that setting, it did not smoke on the subway. You wore galotches in the rain. Waitress has called you, honey. You slept with windows open on a summer night. And I'll just read a little bit more. That New York is gone, now, hammered into dust by time, progress, accident, and greed. Yet most of us distrust the memory of how we lived here not so very long ago. Nostalgia is a treacherous emotion, at once a curse against the present and an admission of permanent resentment, never to be wholly trusted. For many of us, looking back is simply too painful. We must confront the unanswerable question on how we let it all happen, How the lost city was lost, And so most of us have trained ourselves to forget. It's a beautiful story. It's called the New York We've lost. It must be online somewhere, but I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: This is nineteen eighty seven. Guys.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't work at Daily News in nineteen ninety two, five years later. But in nineteen eighty seven, I sent this story I xeroxet and sent it to my aunt Anna in Brooklyn. We had a love affair with writing letters to each other, which I didn't have with other ants, but in Anna loved to write and love my writing, and I'd send her things in the mail and she'd write me back and listen to this.
Speaker 2: I sent to that.
Speaker 1: Article January twenty fourth, nineteen eighty seven. Dear and Anna, No, I didn't write this story. Maybe someday I'll be as great as Pete Hamil, But I'm sending it to you since I know you love to see it, and I know you lived a lot of those things out when you and New York were younger.
Speaker 2: It's great, so you love you, see you soon.
Speaker 1: PS wouldn't be amazing if I got to work with Pete Hamil day, that would be a dream come true.
Speaker 2: She writes back a long letter that I'm not gonna read to you it's too long, and that it was very verbose. I'm a beautiful writer, but.
Speaker 1: She was adamant in telling me you will work with Pete Hamble because you manifest it you say it out loud. If you say it out loud and you believe it, it's gonna happen. You have to get it out to the world. Don't say bad things, don't say bad luck things. Say good things, good luck things. You want, things you're going after, things, are striving for things that'll make your life better. You'll get them because you manifested and you put it out there and it comes back to you. So could you imagine when the rumor that Pete Hamil was going to take over the Daily News and I'm sitting there, I'm almost crying that I'm gonna work with my idol, I'm gonna be in editor meetings with him and have private time with him. And it was just too much to bear. And of course he ended up telling me either your design or or fired. But it's all water under the bridge now. He told me, you'll always write. Your words will all matter. It may not be in another newspaper, but you'll always write because you're a good writer. But he said to me, newspapers will always break your heart. I've been written, I've written for six of them and all have broken my heart. So maybe your future is not newspaper writing. But another kind of writing. So look, it's all too beautiful and too mixed up. And what a beautiful recipe for things you dream for, things you wish for, and how it all comes together with the right amount of confidence and manifestation is that word again?
Speaker 2: And luck and preparedness and being ready to be lucky. That's very important.
Speaker 1: And I'm lucky to have you guys, and I appreciate you understanding my being ill yesterday.
Speaker 2: Busy week, I did four shows today.
Speaker 1: I'm getting kind of beat the Yankee start in one hour and that's where I'll lose the rest of my voice should they begin to lose that game as well.
Speaker 2: But that's it for today.
Speaker 1: Gang, I'm aj Ben was your daily Unfiltered podcast for October. I don't know either seventh or eighth, but I'll be here all week. I'll talk to this tomorrow