Speaker 1: Oh red Fessor, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is Tuesday, Cult Member Live Day.
Speaker 1: Baby, it's that day.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to another cluster. As we say, this crazy train has no conductor. We don't even know the direction we're going. We have no cult leaders here, only cult members, as you all know, and we're just gonna go where it goes. You know, Honestly, I've been hearing so many wild things just in the zeitgeist this past week, dude, some geopolitical, some otherwise. It's just I honestly can't even go on YouTube and scroll down without the first somewhere in the first three things being some off the wall shit that I'm just like, I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's it's never calming down. It's just gonna stay pedal to the metal as crazy as it's always going to get.
Speaker 1: But I just want to know, then.
Speaker 3: Buy a robot that's hooked up to actual human brain neurons.
Speaker 4: That's a thing that's for sale right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're growing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the musician guy, the composer guy. No, no, no, no, it is hypiostasis.
Speaker 6: Lee.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking that word up whatever, like secured brain cells that are operating the computer for you.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like what.
Speaker 2: Bro, they just had a movie come out about that. It was a Netflix movie. I I it was. Who was in it Chris Pratt and uh cat not Catness, uh fuck eleven from Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: Bro, the future is now. The future is now? And I mean yeah that we could. We could literally make a list of how many things that's gonna do conspiratorially, also a list of how many like that's while for technological advancement things. But it's like, Bro, I was just looking for kill Tony, Like, I didn't expect to be smacked with that, Like what what did I do?
Speaker 4: I just got here?
Speaker 1: Now you you messed around and and you fucked up? Man, That's what I get.
Speaker 2: In other news, I last night, right before the show that we shot last night, I decided to spill a cup of coffee, a cup of coffee all over my mixer and it's your circuited. And I was able to get through the show. I had to hold a button down to talk. But this morning, whenever I went to go fire that baby up. She said, no, she said she had enough, been having her for about three years. Now got my money's worth out of it.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: But now I had to go over to get guitar Center and so get a new mixer today. So that's just lovely, you know. But you know, I'm pretty excited about this one. Although, like so, if I sound weird, or if I'm sounding higher or lower than everybody else, it's because I'm still working on the setting. So that's why I just wanted to tell everybody that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we got the voice modulation.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, it's about time. It's about damn time. But but yeah, let's get over the chat. Alexandra said, sup, y'all, here's your daily past. To say, faggot. Just had to throw that out there.
Speaker 3: They got for the first Amendment because otherwise we'd have been canceled by now strictly because of our resident trans correspondent. It's wild that we would have gotten canceled for being so inclusive. But you know, this is the day and age we live in, and this currently is Donald Trump's America, so we get to say things anyway.
Speaker 2: I feel like we would be misogynists and racists and all the other things.
Speaker 1: If we didn't say it when we were asked.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I do believe that we. I don't think we've ever been considered racist. We did make a thing once upon a time about how George Floyd was a crackhead who like, you know, these things. We got some hate saying that we were racist on that one, but I'm like, I'm sorry, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, well you also you also called Eskimos savages and they didn't like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: I referred to them as Eskimos, and boy, oh boy, did I find out that that was an insult.
Speaker 3: I had no fucking idea. Eskimo's living in Incluse thought that was the thing.
Speaker 4: They're called Inuit.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of things, but I don't know all the tribes like subreddits my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was hilarious. They were like, dude, they were so but hurt. They were like, you, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I was like, namn, I mean, And I guess I have been shitting on the Gypsy's a good bit lately. We did have our one Irish Gypsy correspondent hit us up to let us know that he was upset by what I was saying. So I guess the Roma people could claim that I'm being racist to them, But I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of racism, Tony said, it's okay to be racist to redheads because they have no souls. Also, there's been a large part of the black community that has come out and said that redheads are black actually, and they're just their skin's just a little off.
Speaker 4: That is the wildest shit I've heard it too. It's now hmmm.
Speaker 3: So scientifically speaking, they say that redheads are the closest genetically to our Neanderthal predecessors.
Speaker 4: So the fact that the black community is.
Speaker 3: Coming out with that right now is just kind of like, that's that's a claim.
Speaker 4: That is one of the most claims that I've ever been claimed.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't personally believe that redheads are black, but sure, that's that's a standpoint to take. Sure, I guess, I.
Speaker 2: Guess the redheaded giant that would be committing a racist act if they tried to take out the Giant of Kandahar, then, right.
Speaker 3: Bro, Listen, I've heard from multiple sources, multiple sources that were in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Listen, most of the country couldn't fucking read.
Speaker 3: Okay, But everyone knew not to go into the mountains at night because they had giants there. Hundreds of miles away villages that have never these people never went to the mountains, but they had already had heard the rumors before Americans ever stepped foot there, and it was an understood thing. They got giants in the mountains in Kandahar. Don't go out there at night. So you do with that what you want.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about giants.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, with all the stuff.
Speaker 3: We take away the nephelum thing, take away whatever cultural religious reasons for the giants existing, okay, because that's when people start to get it skewed.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that you don't believe in any giants or have ever been historically speaking.
Speaker 2: I mean giant like Andre the Giant, like like the Big Show. Those are giants of men Shaquille O'Neal giants, right, but like taller, like ten feet dude.
Speaker 3: They have found graves of dudes that were twelve foot with their skeletal remains.
Speaker 1: I mean that's but then.
Speaker 3: That in that same sentence, they've also found dinosaurs. So I mean, like where we draw on this line.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not that I don't believe. I just find it hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, dude, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like there would still be more giants today that like they wouldn't be tapping out at eight feet like, cause there are eight feet people today. You know they're big as fuck, but you never hear about a nine footer, never hear about a time.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it depends.
Speaker 3: Also, look at the day and age right for their like their dietary availability would only allow them to grow so tall.
Speaker 4: I've heard that argument before.
Speaker 3: Like you see this furniture from even the Civil War era, and it seems like it's not children's furniture, but it's somewhere between our modern day furniture and a child's furniture, and it's like, no, people were just smaller back then. That's why Abe Lincoln being so tall was like so crazy, Like he wasn't a giant, Like you know, he was taller even by our modern standards, but if you look at pictures of him next to his general contemporaries, he's like a foot and a half taller, and they were like, whoa, what the fuck is up with this guy? So you take that back two thousand years. Yeah, they were living, but they weren't like at the best possible peak physical condition. They didn't have the best dietary science, like they were surviving to a degree. And yeah, if you had this guy, everybody else on the battlefield is like five to seven, five six, five to five, then you got some seven and a half foot dude stepping out like.
Speaker 4: All right, hold on, they got giants?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Like I could see it.
Speaker 2: I actually, I actually have a theory that I've been working on because look, we're we're the cult of conspiracy. Obviously, I got meta mysteries. Sometimes those worlds collide, Okay, that's just who I am. And I've really been trying to look at everything from an esoteric lens, like literally everything out there, and I really been diving like into the Bible, and you know the lineage from Moses and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, did you know there's oh yeah, dude, did you know that there's literally a so every single name in.
Speaker 2: The Bible it has a meaning, right, Yeah? Did you know that the lineage where it starts I believe at Moses or no, where it starts at Adam, I'm sorry, where it starts at Adam and finishes at Jesus. Literally, it creates sentences like in line sentences.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you have to look at the translations and all these things.
Speaker 1: But like you, dude, dude, it is nuts.
Speaker 2: And so what I was doing is is I was trying and to translate the names into the sentences and seeing what the sentences mean esoterically. And I'm not gonna lie I stumbled across what I mean. This is just my own perspective whatever. Not everybody agrees on what the Nephelom were, whether there were angels that came down and fucked regular human chicks. I'm actually of the belief that there never was an angel that came down and mated with a human.
Speaker 3: I would, I personally believe that because once they fall, they're no longer classified as angels.
Speaker 2: I think with your thought, I think that humanity fell. And so this is where it's gonna get wild. So you have and I know that witchcraft and magic and all that stuff really wasn't huge all the way back then as far as I know, what were those uh shit you.
Speaker 3: Say back then? Like do we have like a ballpark BC year range you're talking or were you just talking like prehistory pre written history, which you.
Speaker 2: Mean, well, I think, uh so, we don't really have a whole lot of information on the Druids, right Like, there's like.
Speaker 3: Almost only religious group that were successfully wiped off the earth by the Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: And they did well at protecting all of their knowledge by keeping it word of mouth and never writing it down.
Speaker 1: Right now, I never.
Speaker 4: Wrote shit down.
Speaker 1: The fucking idiots. No, they were a genius for doing that.
Speaker 3: I think, what dude, playing game of telephone over a thousand years and you're expecting the sentence to say the correct sentence.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, you're talking about handing down wisdom. Do you know what I'm saying? Like, that's that's That's what I think is really going on.
Speaker 2: But anyway, what I'm thinking is this is gonna be a wild and out there theory. But what I think is that the the Old Testament, how it starts with Adam and then with Eve and all the dude, I think that there's a chance that what they could be talking about is Atlantis.
Speaker 4: The Garden of Eden was Atlantis.
Speaker 2: I think it's very well possible because if you hear listen, if you hear the Atlantis story, what people have to say about Atlantis. And yes, I know what sources to trust, whatever, but.
Speaker 1: There seems to be.
Speaker 2: A theme that most people agree upon whenever it comes to the story of Atlantis and the Atlanteans. Right now, first of all, we call them Atlantis. We don't know what they called themselves. We don't know what they called themselves or whatever. Right, It's it's very well possible that what happened was so the theme is is that they ended up this is what a lot of people agree on, that they ended up advancing so far and almost like with a lot of different spiritual things. That's what a lot of people say. They advance very far as far as like spiritual kind of stuff, whether it be magic or whatever, prayer, anything like whatever is like supernatural almost, you know. And I think that what they did was that they were able to encompass divine oneness in a sense, and then they used that against themselves and basically like took everybody mass suicide. I don't want to say commit mass suicide, but I think that's.
Speaker 4: So enlightened that they deleted themselves.
Speaker 2: Because there there is a light and a dark to the oneness. Whether you call it the universe or God or whatever, there's always going to be like half good, half evil. That's just the way we live in that kind of world' is the yennang And what I think was is that the flood supposedly that came. I think that that flood is what was supposed to be wiping out Atlantis. Now I'm probably not the first person with this theory, but after going and understanding the lineage from Adam to Jesus, it makes a lot of sense that these people were not Nephelum. But what they did was is that they were able to So the idea that angels came down and with Earth people, right, is it possible that they found a way to be able to ignite the spark within them that would connect them two angelic type powers and then used it for evil, Because that's kind of like it's kind of like the the Nephelum story in reverse in a sense if you look at it like that, I don't know, I'm just I'm like I would ask with all this, like mystery School esoteric type shit like that's that's been my jam.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm not trying to like discredit your theory.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a couple of things that might help you work on it and form it a little further. Okay, So Garden of Eden was where the Tigris and the Euphrates meet. There was also two other ancient rivers that are no longer there, but it was what we would now call Iraq, right, that's where and they even name the Tigris.
Speaker 4: And Euphrates rivers. Okay, So point one, Atlantis was not in Iraq.
Speaker 3: Fuck, maybe it was. Maybe it's under the sand, I don't know. Point two, the global flood was Noah. So as far as the Atlantis story and all of that, that's what I'm saying. I'm not trying to, like, you know, shit all over your theory here, but maybe you could work going a little further towhere.
Speaker 4: It was Noah's.
Speaker 3: Generation that was Atlantis, not Adam and Eve, because Adam and Eve were the only two that were ever allowed in the Garden of Eden and they were kicked out.
Speaker 4: Their kids weren't even there.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that, I'm aware what I I yes, That's what I'm saying, is that because Noah was around for like a long time, right, like a couple of nine hundred years. Nine hundred years, that's a long ass time. It almost seems like bro people did that, right, You could say a different type of people did that, not just.
Speaker 3: I mean it was a Samerian king's list, one of them homeboys like reigned for thirty two thousand years or some wild shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, both was around for a long ass time too, you know. So it's like you got sure, you got like a lot of these, whether you believe it or not. I'm just talking about the myth the story because we can't there's no way to verify if somebody lived nine hundred fucking years.
Speaker 1: You know, let's just be real here, right.
Speaker 2: So there's belief and then there's myth, and sometimes people like to confuse the two, and so whenever we're talking about this, dude, I think that there has to be some kind of encoding here because I've been really digging into it and I'm trying to understand it from and this is like what the Rosicrucians do. They look at the Bible very esoterically, right, And I'm not saying that I'm following everything that they're saying, but I'm putting myself in the mindset of thinking how they might think.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a reason why the Rosicrusions were such a prominent group in their heyday. They've definitely fallen by the wayside, but they're still around.
Speaker 4: You know. It's like free Masons.
Speaker 3: Their heyday is a few decades ago, but they're still around for sure. Now there's reasons why, Like the Rosicrusions have been considered a heretical group, Like they may take segments from the Bible, but they are not Christians, the same way the Masons.
Speaker 4: They take all kinds of stories from.
Speaker 3: The Old Testament, but when you get to that upper level you learn who you were shipping, it's obviously you're not Christian.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, there's what two thousand different sects of Christianity, in each one of them call the other one heretical in some kind of way.
Speaker 4: I don't like that personally, I don't.
Speaker 3: I may not like the way that the Catholics do their thing, but I may not agree with it. I should say, I don't call them heretics. I don't agree with the way Baptists do it, but I don't call them heretics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's but my guy, you're to your point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of these people will call everyone else other than their thought process heretical and non divinely inspired and this and this.
Speaker 4: It's like, motherfucker, just read the book.
Speaker 1: Read the book exactly.
Speaker 2: And so whenever you're reading about Mary, you know, Jesus' mom, and you're just looking at her like, oh, that was just Jesus' mom. There's nothing really that special about her, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: Howls the the the Holy of Holies, I guess for for a little while, and she brought them into this world. And yeah, maybe was some kind of divine temporary vessel to be able to incorporate this divine type of being. Right, but the Catholics are just like almost was and what with Jesus with Mary, right.
Speaker 3: Dude, not, wasn't what they see her as the mother of God because Jesus was God on earth and like, hey, calling her womb the arc of the New Covenant, it should be seen as special as the ark of the Covenant. And I'm with you, one hundred percent with you on this. But as soon as you mentioned that Jesus had four brothers and two sisters, all of a sudden, people get up in their arms and it's like, wait, no, no, that's not even Jacob's words. That's in the Book of John. That's a that's a gospel that you acknowledged to be true. And so that means that Joseph and Mary had other kids. She died a virgin. The Bible says she didn't. I didn't say that, Like Jacob didn't say this, it did. Y'all are getting mad at y'all's Holy book sounds like a you problem, my boy, that you see what I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna like that after looking into a lot of this kind of stuff, I don't believe that she was a virgin.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I never really did believe that she was a virgin.
Speaker 2: I know that that could be seen as heresy just even saying that, or beligerent or whatever. Right, but if you really think about it, like, and we've talked about all the other myths that have some kind of uh, virgin birth virgin birth right, like sure, and this wasn't the first. And that's not to say that they're liars. I'm not saying that, But what I am to say is is, what if it's more symbolic then it is literal. And that's the kind of the way I've been looking at a lot of this stuff is what if every single thing that we read in a lot of these ancient books and scriptures and myths and legends and all that stuff, what if we're like so stupid that we take them literal when we're supposed to be understanding and garnering the symbolic means behind what the story is talking about.
Speaker 4: Now, as Mike A. Dankshit right there.
Speaker 2: Now, here's the thing though, because you actually agree with me, that agree with me on that for a couple of the Biblical stories, right, the Jonah and the Whale story, you don't think that actually happened. You think that it was probably more mythological, right, it was just a story to go around.
Speaker 4: Parts of it. Parts of it.
Speaker 3: Jonah did finally make his way to Damascus and preach there, which is the entire point of the story, but the whole him getting swallowed by the belly of the whale thing, like, there's no whales in that section of the Mediterranean, So like, what the fuck. But at the same time, if God made a whale appear and do that, Like I'm not saying that it's if God didn't will it to happen.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't happen.
Speaker 3: But like, that's that's one of those stories that's like, okay, what was the message.
Speaker 4: But also if you were to take it literally, then like you get.
Speaker 3: The same message as if you were to take it metaphorically, because there's more to that story, perfect example as a matter of fact, and this is one of those that can't be verified.
Speaker 4: But also there's more to the Jonah story.
Speaker 3: So once he gets spit up on the beach cool, he is outside the walls of Damascus.
Speaker 4: Obviously God wants you to get up here and do your job. What does he do?
Speaker 3: He lays down and take a nap under a fucking tree that had a little shade for it, not like a big, big tree, like a little like a brush tree.
Speaker 4: He laid down and takes a nap.
Speaker 3: He saw a worm crawling up the tree, and he decided rather than pick the worm off and you know, flick it out of there, he says, whatever's.
Speaker 4: Just a worm.
Speaker 3: He woke up sunburned because the worm made its way all the way up the tree and ate all the leaves. Another message to this would be if you're not even going to tend to the gifts that God gives you, then why is he.
Speaker 4: Going to take care of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My point is is that it doesn't have to have happened in order for you to understand the meaning from it.
Speaker 3: Right, That's how Jonah was.
Speaker 1: A real dude.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe he was.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's verified, but I mean there's parts of the Bible that are meant to be metaphorical, parts that are meant to be taken with that type of you know, learn your lesson and parable type of things. Some of it's supposed to be literal, but I mean all the religions have stories like that that are supposed to be literal, and all of them have some that are supposed to be allegorical or a parable or something like that.
Speaker 4: They all got that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you, though, if there was any way for you to verify this, I don't know. Maybe you you die and you go to heaven and then you have a conversation with God or with Jesus or whatever, and then you come back, right, and God or Jesus, whoever's up there is like all right, look, Jacob, I just want to be real with you, Like those stories they are myths, and and you're you're doing right by like believing.
Speaker 1: That they are real.
Speaker 2: You're doing right by believing that they're real, because you're you're harnessing the energy of the story whenever you believe it literally. But that doesn't it if it didn't happen, doesn't necessarily take anything away from it, you know what I'm saying, Like, what if that was the case? What if there Because there are people out there that don't take any part of the Bible literally, and it doesn't take away from what they're what they believe.
Speaker 3: But to that point, look, even uh, let's say Greek Greek mythology or what somebody called the ancient Greek religion, Right, Zeus comes down and fucks all these people, and that's what makes all these things happen.
Speaker 9: Yah?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 3: Is that supposed to be a metaphor for not doing certain things? Or do they believe that Zeus actually came down and did all this shit? You answer that Alexander the Great's mother believed that she was fucked by Zeus and that Philip wasn't his dad, but Zeus was his dad. Right, we have all kinds of stories and verified historical figures. A dude that actually walked the earth, that believed that the stories of their gods were so real that he is the descendant of and all these things. And it wasn't like that was just to kind of build his own myth. His mom told him that from the time he was a boy. Some here's there's all kinds of things where people should take it metaphorically and don't, and there's also times when they shouldn't take it metaphorically and they do.
Speaker 4: There's all I mean.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: If if either one of my kid's mothers decided to go to the store for a pack of cigarettes and never come back and they never like you know what I'm saying, Like I would probably be like, yeah, your mom was actually Medusa. I just I told her not to look at me. I hid it from behind and she birthed you. And that's really what was going on here. So that's where you came from.
Speaker 1: Like I would make up a story like that, dude, Like you would make up a story like that just to just for fucking shits and giggles.
Speaker 4: Really, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I actually thought about that A good bit would the fucking divorce from the ex wife and all that, Like, sure, but she was gonna take off and go to another country or whatever, or just start a new life somewhere.
Speaker 4: I was gonna tell the kids, mommy joined.
Speaker 3: The Peace Corps and she's in some area where they don't have contact. And I would have kept that story going till they found their own shit like nah, as I'm my job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I don't know. I'm just saying there's more than one way to skin.
Speaker 1: A cat, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: For sure?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not trying to argue your belief means. I'm just trying to tell you, like what I've been looking into.
Speaker 3: I find it interesting that you're diving into the Bible of all places, though there's so many books and so many things that you would get into here. And I've been telling you for years that I was interested for if and when you ever delved into Christian esotericism, yeah, Christian mysticism, the other things that I'm interested in, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, and you know.
Speaker 1: A lot of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily shrouded in mystery about how people are meant to understand it, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, because Buddha is a title. His real name was like said Dartha Guada Tamanomana or some shit like that, right, and and and and so it was like just a title. And then then there was a story that came from it, and you're supposed to garner the meaning of that story, right, Like he became enlightened, and so that was his path to enlightenment. And everybody's trying to recreate and reproduce that kind of thing. It's not necessarily shrouded in his it's not shrouded in mystery. Whereas I believe there's.
Speaker 3: So many ways to achieve that enlightenment, right, there's no one correct way. Everybody's trying to find their own way, which in and of itself is that big mystery.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well they they have different techniques to get there. But it's not like, well, uh, it's not like something that's extremely hard to figure out how to attain. And I'm not saying that it's I'm not saying that it's hard or easy to accomplish. I'm just saying I think it's simple, more simple than it is than it is easy.
Speaker 3: You know, is the easiest religion to get acknowledge that Jesus was who he said he was and died for you. Tada boom, you have figured the grand scheme out.
Speaker 2: It's that simple, well sure, And and a lot of people do take it that way, and I don't. I mean, who am I to say anything other than that? But I like to get to the deeper meaning of a lot of these things, and I think that a lot of this stuff is super super super shrouded in mystery, you know, Like it's one thing to take a myth right and try and break it down six ways to Sunday.
Speaker 1: What does it mean? What are they trying to tell us? What kind of mystical shit am I supposed to garner from this?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: And then there's stories that are like really really hard to figure out. You don't know why they're in there. You could have gone without without really listening to it, you know what I mean, Like old boy and his two daughters raping them like I don't, I don't know what the esoteric meaning is behind that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna host.
Speaker 3: The point the Bible, all right, and I'm not not shitting one you hear, dude, But the Bible is not meant to be taken esoterically.
Speaker 1: The reason why esoteric actually means right.
Speaker 3: Yes, the reason why Lot's daughters raped him in that whole story, which is wild as fuck, but their descendants became enemies of Israel, and it's important as to why these tribes hated Israel later on.
Speaker 4: That's it all plays in.
Speaker 2: Esoteric is looking at it from a spiritually, trying to attach your spirit to the spirit of the story essentially.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna have to Google search that one real quick, but yeah, there's my point is though lots daughters in that whole story, there's there's parts of it that play in later and that's why it was important that that was mentioned.
Speaker 4: It took me a while to look at that one either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: So as far as esoterically and esoterically xoterically means that's the surface story, that's the people that are taking literally everything literal.
Speaker 1: There's no right around esoteric.
Speaker 3: Esotery means understood by or intended for only a select few who have special knowledge or.
Speaker 1: Interest yeah, yeah, initiated.
Speaker 4: That's what it means.
Speaker 3: So basically, you were not gonna learn what this means unless you're a part of the clique to know what that means. That's what esoteric means, applying it to your life. Spiritual.
Speaker 2: Part of what click though, is that a part of the eyes to hear or eyes to see and he is to hear kind of click because that's what.
Speaker 4: I think, not you just said initiated.
Speaker 3: Wholl yeah, I mean Christianity has no kind of initiation rituals.
Speaker 2: That's what they used to call it, you know. And and to be honest with you, I understand what you say. Whenever you're like, well, Christianity doesn't have any initiation rituals, I'm gonna disagree with you on that because a lot of Jewish mystics and Christian mystics, Rosa Crucians, there's so many different sectors that look at this book entirely different than the way that you do.
Speaker 1: So to say that nobody does that is wrong.
Speaker 3: The book itself says if it's done in secret, let it be brought to light. They're literally saying, there's nothing in this book that you need to hide from the world. You need to show the entire world the entirety of this book. There's no initiation rituals to be a Christian. It is saying to be a rosa Chrustian. That's not I wouldn't consider them Christians. Did Jesus ever tell you to be a Christian?
Speaker 4: He told you to follow him.
Speaker 3: We would now call the following of Christ of Christ being a Christian.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, anyway, sorry for keeping everybody waiting. I mean this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to keep going back and forth because you know we're always going to disagree on that. But spirit Animal, I'm sorry, buddy. I know you've been having your hand raised there for a minute. Go right ahead, okay.
Speaker 5: So as we know, I always love talking about the giants, right, Funny enough, all the all giants all over the world, all of them are described as being red hair from the giant of Kenderhall. To the war that the Pai people had against the giants, they were also adheaded and cannibalistic. They checked them into the the love Lock Caves up in Nevada, and they they it was a big war against them and the tribe of cannibalistic giants.
Speaker 1: They killed them all.
Speaker 5: They they drove them into They at one point they tried to try to get in the middle of the pond. They the piots, they killed them and uh, then the survivors went into a cave. Well they the pilotes. They got on top of the caves and started throwing walks and arrows and spears down it while people would while the other giants was trying to get out. And they had a bus ride the into it of the cave.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: In the early I want to say it was late eighteen hundred nineteen hundreds of an archaeologist, well he wasn't even an archaeologist. He was a janitor that was sent to Lovelock Cave by the I want to see the Manisoonian by a curator. Anyway, he does a grid search and love does it. My good work and everything. He finds these bones of the giants six feet under a.
Speaker 1: Bat garner back.
Speaker 5: And it's like he was not a very like college educated man, a collegiate or whatever you want to call it. But he did take down his notes. He he was very meticulous in his note taking and everything he had, pottery he had. And the thing is even after that, even like when after that tribe in that war and everything. The Lovelock Cave they were it was still being used by multiple different people. They even figured that the first time that the cave was used was probably about forty thousand years ago. And it's awesome. It's pretty cool how even in the Greeks they talk about the giants, well, they are the most So you have the Hecatonkers, which is one hundred hnded ones that are the older version of the Psyclops. And you have the Cyclops, which is funny because the most prominent Cyclops and all of the Hellenistic faith the Greek mythology is Polythenus. He is mentioned in the Iliad when or.
Speaker 4: Not the Iliad blinded him, and he said, who who stabbed me?
Speaker 6: Who's saying this?
Speaker 5: He said nobody, So wheneverus who blinded, he would say nobody. It was like a trick, like sucking.
Speaker 3: The entire island was full of cyclopsters too. He's the only one that was mentioned by name, but like the whole Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also you know what's funny, Opolo, he talks about Hayper Boy going to the land of the North of the Foster giants. Then you have FoST giants in Norse mythology called the l But all giants wanting for uh foster giants were all lt were giants, even Thor and Odin will part. Yes they were God. Thor was actually three quarters giant because Odin bore Son was half God half giant himself. And then he wanted to kill off all the giants.
Speaker 3: I think my favorite part of the whole Thor story. Everybody thinks that he looks like Chris Heimsworth right now.
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 10: Even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all he did was get drunk and he and uh even he had a lot of bits of rock embedded in his head because uh he one of the rock giants trying to take I was trying to rape his wife, I remember correctly, so completely fucked up. He smashes his head in with mulen air. Not once he bludgeons him to death. Even after it was that, he still beat the ship out of him. And honestly, the Vikings are like, while the Norseman, the Dangs whatever you want to call him, the Northman, while they were uh sailing, they would have effigies of Odin and Thorn, but while they were on land they some of them did he act Christian costs and they believe that if you're on land, especially in the Middle East, you can play to U, not Zeus, but Jesus and everything has been on where at they would take their local gods and they would traded them just that way that they could have both god set to gods to look fascinating.
Speaker 3: Ancients, they didn't really care which group of gods you worshiped, because there was ship What's it called polytheism, but there's another another term for it, basically mean like all the pantheons of gods exist, but there's levels to those pantheons, and I forget the term for it, there's one, but not well polytheists, yeah, because they believed in multiple gods, but.
Speaker 1: There was I thought it was like a total.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm not.
Speaker 10: Like all of them in the universe.
Speaker 5: It's universal religion that they all exist.
Speaker 8: Syncretism.
Speaker 3: Syncretism might be empts maybe or I don't know. Uni pantheism there's a fancy word for it. I've heard multiple scholars use it to basically describe like how ancient Rome, for instance, like everybody sees them with how he treated the Christians, right, Nero had the Roman candles aka he was burning Christians alive, like it was a Roman candle. But the way that Rome viewed most religions wasn't in this fashion.
Speaker 4: They were pretty cool with whoever you want to worship.
Speaker 3: They just saw it as a part of the overall universe, where you're pantheon and my pantheon. They probably exist, but mine's probably a little higher up than yours. And it was like that, kind of like vibe. But that's kind of the way the ancient world worked. For the most part. There's only a few exceptions of a monotheistic religion that'd be like the Jews and arguably the Zoroastrians, but most everybody kind of was like, cool, you worship those gods. That's dope. I worshiped these gods. Coo coool.
Speaker 2: Pantheis me is whenever you look all around and like everything is God like everything do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What was the Chinese? Oh god that they that It was really essentially the cushion God.
Speaker 10: But to the Chinese people, I can't think of Young D.
Speaker 4: We took we did an episode on that was it?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That was it?
Speaker 4: Jong D.
Speaker 5: It sounds like John D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because we did that episode talking about how the ancient Chinese religion kind of had some similarities to ancient Judaism and things.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so shang d that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really really strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really weird about how you go like in different parts of the world and they all have their Jesus stories, you know, like that's kind of strange.
Speaker 4: Certain things that rhyme.
Speaker 3: None of them like do all of the things, but like died rose again three days uh, you know, virgin birth on occasion. There's like a story or two out there about walking on water. But there's like, you know, I've heard so many people like Mithra is that guy? Right? I heard that this balder was this guy. And it's like, then instead of using Jesus as the focal point, use Mithra as the focal point.
Speaker 4: How many other Mithra type things are.
Speaker 3: There sounding around the world, or Nimrod's son or Balder or all these other ones. And it's when you compare them side by side, not many. It's like, if you use Jesus in the middle of that then diagram, you could pull like eighteen different sources that look just like him. Use any one of those other sources in the middle of that Vin diagram and it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Well, I think a lot of those characters were mythological, not right, I agree, you know so I think. And also, I mean, let's not forget dude, Jesus took a little hiatus for like fifteen years, not a single document, not a single locking story about the Savior for literally half his life. Meanwhile, as a little kid, he's going around, you know, teaching everybody the gospel, putting hands and like, uh, was he was he like healing people as a little kid or was that not until he got order?
Speaker 3: No, not until he got ordered. That was one of the big things that he couldn't start until he started his ministry.
Speaker 2: Right right, That's what I'm saying, Like, that's I find that really strange that nobody questions that. People were just like like you always say, well, he was a carpenter. He had to do carpenter shit.
Speaker 3: I'm just everybody and Nazareth knew him as such. Yeah, but he he left for a couple like literally two years he was in Egypt and then they went back when he was a kid, like a small child.
Speaker 1: Sam, you're singing over there, but there we go.
Speaker 4: What that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for like two years because the Herod, not Harod Junior, who was the king. Whenever he was crucified, Herod the original put out an edict that every child was to be put to death in that area.
Speaker 4: So they ran to Egypt.
Speaker 3: They stayed there for two think maybe three years until he died, and then they returned for a census. But yeah, he was Joseph's the carpenter, Joseph his kid, and was brought up as such. Even the Nazarrethans when he came back and was like, wait, that guy, Jesus is the Savior, the carpenter's kid, the brother of uh Josas and Judah and all that their brother, the son of married that guy knew him.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that though. If he was a young lad and literally telling everybody about the gospel, like so already he was some kind of prodigy and then and then he just does carpentry for the next eighteen.
Speaker 1: Years, Like it wasn't make sense.
Speaker 3: You wasn't telling people about the gospel back then, dude, because he was literally living the God. The gospels wrote about his life, his ministry, which started when he was thirty.
Speaker 2: The gospel was before he was born. Huh, the Gospel was written before he was born, and if he he.
Speaker 3: The Torah was written before he was born, not the Gospel, the Gospels, Man and Luke and John. These are the four books that talk about his life.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the precursor, the Old Testament that said that was going to be That says that he was going to come. So he knew about that, and he was telling everybody about that, right, Yeah, so you're trying to tell me God incarnated and decided to wait until he was thirty years old, whenever he only had three years left of his life, So really try and prove it to everybody like that.
Speaker 4: There's a reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a reason why I got started so late. There's a reason why his ministry was only a few years. There's a reason why he knew he was going to be put to death and did it anyway, like it all had to happen this way.
Speaker 2: I mean, why even wait till you're thirty because that's what he was told to do. Bro, that's what the Old Testament said, that he had to wait until he was thirty.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, it doesn't say specifically that, but it's also a thing as far as being a rabbi goes as far as being taken seriously, You're not going to be sixteen years old shouting from the rooftops and the people. Keep in mind, the sand Hadrian was still operating in Israel at this time. These old dudes, who are like the knowers of all things Judaic law at this time are not going to listen to some sixteen year old. You have to go to a certain age bracket before you're even taken seriously at this time.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind, women weren't even seen to.
Speaker 3: They can't give testimony of a crime that was committed because they're only women.
Speaker 4: Their testimony can't be hurt in court.
Speaker 1: So God had to wait his turn to speak, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: No, he knew that nobody would listen unless he had it in the right time and place.
Speaker 4: There's a reason for all of it, bro.
Speaker 2: I mean it's I mean, show them one miracle and you don't have to wait that long.
Speaker 4: That's he showed them like twenty and they killed him for it.
Speaker 1: What okay?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Uh, it's you know, it's just like Paul said, there's no there's no talking to these people. But anyway, I love you though uh, Jamie, Sorry, Bud, you had your hand up there a minute. What's what you got on your mind? There goes the old man faced Where the fuck?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I had to I have to do it because my eyesight ain't so good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 9: First off, the redhead thing.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna I'm gonna dial everything because I've been like noting, just documenting everything. Right, I'm not gonna be nice. I'm making fun of redheads right now. I am doing it. I am with a redhead right now.
Speaker 4: Is your girl telling you to be nice?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's yelling at me.
Speaker 13: She's like, you're going a roast right now. And I'm like, you talked about kill Tony, like you get it.
Speaker 3: I fucking love kill Tony. It's the best live podcast on Earth, in my opinion.
Speaker 9: The funniest thing she is. I love my girl. I love my girl. She's a Neanderthol. I don't care what you say. She is aka man. She has a crimson chin. But she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love her. I love her to dead.
Speaker 3: Tell me you're sleeping on the couch tonight without telling me you're sleeping on the couch tonight. My boy, wait on the.
Speaker 9: Couch, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: No, no, But like she has tried to fight men so many times.
Speaker 3: I will say that redheads don't really have that like fear thing within them.
Speaker 1: No, I believe that there's no governor.
Speaker 9: No, there's no governor. I'm the giants. How does Homo floriensis exist? But giants don't exist?
Speaker 1: Homo florianzas you said, Yeah, go good, never heard.
Speaker 3: Homo floriends. That's florian Tis floriensis florian zis.
Speaker 4: Excuse me with not zis.
Speaker 13: So they have a little short, little motherfuckers that run around. They estimated speed that they ran was about twenty six point two miles an hour.
Speaker 4: That's fucking fast.
Speaker 9: Yep, little hobbits.
Speaker 3: That's fast than you say, bolt. If I'm not mistaken, No, I think you hobbits could run faster than you saying. Now, that's one.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard this one before, bro, No.
Speaker 9: I think it's if I'm my memory serves me correctly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen these before.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yep, they're a real thing. Ye yep. They were found on an island. If I'm not mistaken, So the very.
Speaker 1: That's the missing link. Between humans and chimpanzees. Right there, dude, I.
Speaker 9: Think that's a different type of human.
Speaker 2: I so these these monkeys, these monkeys only had one handful of mushrooms.
Speaker 1: I think they didn't need the rest like everybody else.
Speaker 3: They only micro dose. They never went to the gods here I feel you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Also, okay, so my girl wants me to say this. She's also accepted in the urban community.
Speaker 1: Let's go, okay, are you truly accepted? Can you say the N words?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: They challenged her, and she wouldn't, and as out of respect she would respect.
Speaker 1: For who you're black?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, that's just that's not a word that needs to be said. Just doesn't. It's a word of hatred. Doesn't he to be said?
Speaker 1: No, just put that a and slap that ear off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: It's it's still, it's still. It's not okay, but no.
Speaker 13: So so fascinating when you go to this uh weird, right, how can you say something can't be like three and a half fet tall and exists and it's a full grown thing, you know, with full autonomy. That's full autonomy. But a giant couldn't exist.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that if the and I'm not going to call them dwarves because this is an entire other species, like dwarves are humans with dwarfism. This is the whole other thing you're saying. They only got to three and a half foot tall. So if the little ones little species could exist, then why wouldn't the giants equally be able to exist?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 1: Correct, this is right here.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna say the dude that played little me or mini me.
Speaker 13: So okay, So now we go into the battle of religion, right, Why do most people accept the Big Bang theory, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. This is what made me atheistic and then I converted back.
Speaker 1: Jacob is As accepts the Big Bang.
Speaker 3: The Big Bang theory was created by a Catholic priest. I should mention that one as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we trust the Catholics.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not saying that we do or don't.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is, like the Big Bang for everybody who believes in the whole evolutionary and Darwinism thing that like, cite the Big Bang.
Speaker 4: That's a religious sighting that they're making.
Speaker 9: It's it's well, it can't be real. Why not you can because there can't be nothing then to be everything.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the whole premise behind it being a religious talking point, be that God created the stuff. There was nothing except God and he said, let's do this shit by Yau.
Speaker 2: Technically, the Big Bang wasn't nothing. It was the tiniest of tiny little things that expanded.
Speaker 1: It was nothing.
Speaker 9: It was nothing. It was nothing. We put everything all into one thing, and well.
Speaker 2: There's never been any such thing as nothing. That nothing has never existed.
Speaker 9: According to the Big.
Speaker 13: Bang theory, it is we took every molecule and atom, scrubbed them together, and then everything flourished and grew and formated together.
Speaker 4: No, I'm miraculous.
Speaker 6: I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 9: I'm out on that one.
Speaker 13: I'm out on that one.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 9: No, I'm out on that aspect. But I'm also not. Like I'm very weird when it comes to it, Like.
Speaker 13: I I think Christ was real, Like I like I've become the further I got from. Like I went super science when I was young and studying the science, and science doesn't science unless religion happens.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 3: Most scientific advancements get made from a place of religion, whether people want to acknowledge it or not, regardless of what religion, like, I mean, the Islamics had their golden age of education and information.
Speaker 4: So like, I mean, I'm with you, what ends that?
Speaker 2: Like, here's the deal though, what you're you're looking at it like there was a beginning?
Speaker 1: What if there never was a beginning? Maybe it just there always? Maybe it just always was.
Speaker 9: I think it was more always was. Or we live in a simulation.
Speaker 3: Which the only reason really taking take religion away from it for two seconds. The only reason why I am more inclined to, you know, subscribe to the Big Bang theory is because if you look at our universe, and I mean just with NASA, like I mean.
Speaker 4: Even the earliest of ancient man.
Speaker 3: No no, no, like I said, not NASA take that off the side too, Okay, earliest form of man. We can experience this and see that our stars, our universe is expanding, All the galaxies are expanding away from each other, which means that at one point in time they all came from a starting point. Yeah, but that makes more And I'm not saying big Bang is the answer. I'm saying it makes more sense that it would come from an origin point, the big bang, the big explosion, everything expanding outward.
Speaker 4: That tracks in my mind.
Speaker 2: Here's here's where there's going to be a wrench thrown into that theory though, is that eventually there's going to be a time and they all they all admit this, that it's going to contract again. So who's to say it's not like lungs that are breathing in and breathing out, Like eventually it's going to like the universe is going to stunt its growth and it's going to start coming back.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that before ever.
Speaker 13: Well, I've also heard the theory that we are part of a bigger molecule. We are part of a bigger being and is growing older. That being is God. I've also heard that. I've heard a lot of wild theories. But the only thing you can do, like, and this is my opinion, I don't impose this on anybody, and I'm not going to push you towards anybody.
Speaker 9: Living by the Holy Book is kind of the best way to live.
Speaker 4: I would personally agree with that.
Speaker 13: Like, you don't have to be cruel, don't steal, don't don't come it died and neighbors lover, like just just be kind, like, don't steal, don't murder.
Speaker 9: Just just be there for people.
Speaker 13: Oh, we're all in this crazy rock together, and no matter what happens, another rock can come and change it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they call it the Big Crunch. Actually I forgot the Big Crunch. Yeah, instead of the Big Bang. It'll start to uh cave back in on itself as it once was, because you think about it, there always was. There's never been any proof that there never was a single atom. There always has been a single atom. We don't know what theories, Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 13: The argument against the Big Crunch is like the I guess what you would say is then none of this really matters or exists.
Speaker 1: Maybe you just don't understand it yet, like not you, but just people.
Speaker 9: Know, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's so damn vast that we're never going to have all the answers. And the the idea behind that is is like, well, okay, let's say that there is a big crunch and we all do get pushed back into this tiny little atom. If that really is the case with a big bang or whatever, that atom is still going to exist and it's eventually going to expand outward again, you know, like if if if, if that's if, that's what the story is. Like, if it does it once, it's bound to do it again.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of the Big Crunch before, but a quick I've Member search showed that it's seen. It was a hypothesis that was thrown out for a while, but it's seen as unlikely because the universe is expanding currently faster and faster and faster. It's not like it's slowing down and getting to a point where it's about to start sucking back. If anything, it's going even even faster than we are.
Speaker 2: But if you saw it, but listen, if you saw a if you saw a motorcycle for the very time, right like, if you saw a motorcycle for the very first time, that thing's going one hundred miles an hour. And you you don't understand the concept of electricity, maybe you're just a little kid. You don't understand the concept of electricity or gasoline or diesel or any kind of power. If you just saw that rolling down the road, you would expect that it's going to go forever because you don't have the information that's going to tell you otherwise. That's what I'm trying to say here. Maybe we just don't have the information that's going to tell us otherwise because there is no no physical proof. How would we have physical proof that would that it would ever expand anyway. You're not going to find any archaeological evidence. You're not going to find any any kind of evidence anywhere.
Speaker 4: You're looking at Earth evidence.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the universe outside of our atmosphere.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: Two, there's two arguments to that, right, So one that's aliens. Okay, that's that that is the strongest. Like, I'm not insulting or Jonathan, I'm not combating you on anything. Please do like like, that's that's answered number one for what you just listed.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean how is aliens an answer to the motorcycle?
Speaker 13: Like you look at hieroglyphics and all that other stuff, Like there is advanced civilization, so they.
Speaker 9: Could not be a big crunch.
Speaker 13: If there is a civilization that is light years and trillions and years ahead of.
Speaker 2: Us, maybe the Big Bane created them first.
Speaker 9: Now I thought everything was all created at once. It blows up, boone have you ever seen about it?
Speaker 1: If the universe is constantly expanding. How could it all be created at once.
Speaker 9: Because everything is still happening at the same time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, granted you have cooling, quicker and stuff like that, but no, it still blows up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, trust me, I mean I'm here for you know. There is no such thing as time thirty years ago as the same moment as now, as the same year, as the same moment as fifty years ago. As far as the big scheme of things, we live in this time dimension, right, that's just that's how we see life. But yet in the scope of actual time, which we do live in, you would have to imagine that, you know, a chicken came first or an egg came first, like something had to come first. And who's to say that we were the first civilization to ever make it, you know, so maybe they were just first in line. Maybe they were the first thing that shot out, you know what I'm saying, Like that's always possible.
Speaker 13: What makes you think that they could possibly be an intelligent life?
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you, well, because of the shit that we see in the sky. But because we can't do that, not that I'm aware of, but also think about it like this, we don't even know the history of this fucking earth.
Speaker 1: Bro, We don't. We don't know how old it is, we don't know what humanity starts. So whenever we're talking about advanced civilizations, it very well could be us bro like on some real shit, Like think about there could have been some kind of cataclysm, some people ducked off in a cave, and those people just got decided to wade out, you know, whatever they needed to in order to survive.
Speaker 2: Those people went on, right, I mean, that's that's entirely possible. There's there's theories about Hitler's men going off and creating their own kind of runaway civilization and stuff like that. And how about the elites. I don't trust an elite. I definitely don't trust an elite. Do you think that they're anybody that wants power? You think that they're just gonna sit here and evolve with us?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, the Nation of Islam believes that that's where white people came from, because Yakub had these people hiding in caves around the black city of Mecca.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing about origin stories. They're all ridiculous, but one of them has to be.
Speaker 1: Right or no.
Speaker 2: None of that right right, or none of them are right yet, or none of them are right and time has always existed.
Speaker 13: Or time is actually really manipulated. I mean, you guys have had several several podcasts. I've I've been a nerd about you guys, like since I've joined this, Like yeah, like.
Speaker 9: Fuck yeah, man, Like what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 13: Like we were also arguing the time timeline in America? Like like we are arguing about timelines because the winners write the story.
Speaker 2: For sure, exactly it always has been that way. They write the story, they write the history, they've written the blueprint every single thing that is going on the way the reality we perceive it right now is because other people plan this shit out in the first place. The reason why we have computers, why we have Internet, why we have Wi Fi, why we have cell phones, while we have TV, why we have radio, like all of this shit is because they allow us to have it. And if they're allowing us to have it, then that must mean that they have been able to master it.
Speaker 9: Like they've already already got.
Speaker 1: It, they mastered it already.
Speaker 9: But now think about this.
Speaker 2: We're playing with fuck, we're playing with legos while they're playing with supercomputers.
Speaker 13: No, no, for sure, but you're also dealing with humans who have emotions. I think a by the time you've been in a relationship where they told you this X y Z, I'm not saying any of mine in the past, and hands up like I'm not trying to come at anybody.
Speaker 9: You think they're victim. Yeah, there for them.
Speaker 13: You try to help him out, and then he realized, did the perpetrator?
Speaker 9: Yep, that happens a lot, a lot. Look at how many celebrities. What's that comedian who killed himself because his wife was Oh no, I'm sorry his wife killed him because she was crazy. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna have to look this up. My whole.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, there's a lot of comedians who end up not living a full span of a life.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, so here's a simple one. But Lushi was never an alcoholic.
Speaker 4: No, they framed him. Dude, every oh he o deed bro.
Speaker 3: Any of his friends that rolled in his click knew that two beers and he'd be slashed off his ass. That whole scene from Animal House where he chugged the whole fifth of Jack Daniels that was brown water.
Speaker 4: He was not a partier, not even a little bit.
Speaker 9: So there's there's a lot of misnomers going around.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and you gotta look at who the perpetrator. I mean, like, and I'm not going politically one side or the other, but Barack Obama was the worst at drone bombing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, his success rate was like what fifteen percent or some shit. I looked at the statistic the other day while we're on this, so and this is going to kind of change gears. But also now that I just found this out, I feel like we have.
Speaker 4: To talk about it. Right.
Speaker 3: So in Afghanistan alone, in twenty two years of fighting, do you just guess, Jonathan, guess how many Afghans or Syrians or whatever in the whole global warntarrism? Okay, not just Afghanistan, excuse me, whole global waruntarism? How many people died non American like, non allied forces.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even be able to throw out a guess out.
Speaker 3: Four point two million? You know how many Americans died a little over seventy seven hundred. We have a k D of one and six hundred.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I'm just saying that's what we mean by fuck around and find out goes. But to that point that you're making, Jamie, a lot of those were innocence, and a whole hell of a lot, not millions, maybe were because Obama just drone strike the fuck out of whoever he felt like, yeah, or he didn't personally feel like he approved the drone strikes. Was that whole wedding party because they thought one guy there was a bad guy. Come to find out, it wasn't even the right wedding party. And the information that they got was because of some internal beef.
Speaker 4: This guy owed this guy some.
Speaker 3: Money, so he gave the Americans some intel quote unquote that this bad guy is gonna be at this wedding. They fucking torched the entire family, that entire bloodline gone off of bad intel, just because he didn't want to pay his debts.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you know, go ahead, spirit animal, I'm sure you got something to say about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Obama had the highest form of drive bys on lot made of beause that's all the drone the drone strike what he is form of a drive back.
Speaker 2: He was absolutely and this is the thing that our boy demon Erasers actually uncovered a couple of years ago, because he's like really good at editing things on computers and shit like that, which me and Jacob are we know the bare minimum about how to do this show, and that's about it. But demon Erasers fucking awesome guy. I definitely want to get him back on. He's one dude I really like just because he like he lays it all on the table, you know, He's one of those guys like literally wears his heart on his sleeve, and I love those kind of people. But but what he did was is he was uncovering. He took the actual file from a government website of Barack Obama's birth certificate, you know, and there was that big conspiracy about you know, Obama he wasn't born in Hawaii and all this other shit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Trump was questioning it there for a few years. Then he let it go, and so he took literally the file, so not like a screenshot like the file that was on the government website of Obama's birth certificate, took it, copied and pasted it into his his photo and video editor. And what he was able to found find was is that literally there was some kind of overlay that he was able to click on and slide off of the birth certificate. Dude, it was a fake birth certificate.
Speaker 1: They lied about his age, they lied about where he was born, they lied about what his original name what, Like, literally everything was a lie.
Speaker 4: So whenever we saw it, so whenever.
Speaker 2: We talk about Barack Hussein Obama, Okay, like that guy was never who people voted for, like initially.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he was, you know, he they voted for that guy speaking, but like he was illeged or illegitimate to run for president, let alone get elected. It's a whole thing. It's a whole whole fucking thing. But then, of course we were conspiracy theorists for saying this. Keep in mind, he could have shut down all of the conspiracies out there if he would have just shown his birth certificate one time. Well, why do I have to do that, because literally everyone knows that you're lying, And so he never did.
Speaker 2: And it took years, all right before Sam has a fucking orgasm or an aneurysm, I don't know which one.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sam, Yeah, I found the picture.
Speaker 5: I sent it and put it down in the chat. Uh the mother box? Who Saint Obama? He's holding a book called the World After a post the post American world. You can't tell me the dude did not want to fucking burn and destroy our country.
Speaker 14: Even his fucking.
Speaker 5: Fucking he see it. What the fuck every bed warmer thing that it's made to. Uh Leary's got pissed off because they were in a thing and uh, I think it was over death beds. I'm always taking shure, but she said, it's just a fucking flag talking about the American flag. I want that motherfucker. I want both of them to be I want them out of the country. And they're both disgrace to the country.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agree, I agree, and I.
Speaker 5: Can probably go to prison or whatever. I think the bitches deserve a fucking necklace of rote to what the fuck they did to my country.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just them, dude, because they got He got elected twice twice.
Speaker 4: The American people said that.
Speaker 3: They wanted that, and it was Yeah.
Speaker 5: I believe he had really three times because I believe he was fucking controlling the puppet. Biden, who had a forty and slipped in twenty twenty The twenty twenty twenty twenty two said that everybody from his generation is the reason why they have cancer. And they just said, oh, he has a stage four prostate cancer. Man testitized into his bones that takes between five and ten years.
Speaker 9: For what that happened.
Speaker 1: Check this out. Check this out.
Speaker 2: This is I think this is the video of demon erasers uncovering it all.
Speaker 11: Right, because I just saw somebody online that said Obama's birth certificate is fake and it's on the way House doc up apparently can download it.
Speaker 1: And so I did.
Speaker 11: I'm a professional designer, guys, I'm a professional designer. If you look behind me, look three D printers and like way format printers.
Speaker 4: All this stuff.
Speaker 11: Okay, like I'm I do this all the time, like I've done photo editings.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 11: I am like shook at the intensity.
Speaker 9: I gotta show you this.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 9: We're on. I just type an Obama certificate.
Speaker 11: I'll just type in an enter or here you go Obama's certificate long form PDF. This says the White House or the Obama White House Archives dot gov.
Speaker 9: This is the official dot gov website. Okay, this is Obama's birth certificate, supposedly.
Speaker 11: But what I'm about to show you is gonna blow your mind. Like it I'm downloading it right now, we're downloading it, let's bring it up in the files.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 11: I've done this a few times now at this point because I'm like, I can't this is real. So and let's open this up in illustrator. Okay, an illustrator, and I'm like thinking, okay, well that's you know, it could be legit except for wait a second, there's bounding boxes on here. So you can delete the bounding boxes and an illustrator, and if you delete them, you can move the entire background document off of the page and you can literally separate it. And you can see that this is the original document with the original text on it, that this has been completely photo edited and they put this ghosting effect on here.
Speaker 3: And this is like I can't even believe this.
Speaker 11: And even the background's been edited because this pattern just repeats like it was on the page, but it like curls around. I don't know what that's about. That's weird. But all of this is separated. These are separate window boxes. This is from the White House's website. Like, I've literally just downloaded this and look this. It's like it's crazier than that. Look, the entire document has separation components like their date stamps are two tonal different colors, like they can be moved separate. Like, I'm just blown away. I'm blown away at how terrible of a photoshop job this is. There is like some artifacting things here. It looks like this is a This is literally look some weird artifacting thing to try to make it look more legit or something. I don't know. I mean, this is insane, Like you could this document is clearly a faked document. How come nobody has bothered to look at this document and say, hey, that might not be legit. How come seriously, no designer with any experience looked at this and go, yeah, it looks a little funny. You see this glow around the text that's clearly photo editing. Like I'm just blown away right now, Like this is insane. And then not only that, like I'm really good at this. Let's just put it that way, like and then let's open this in photoshop in this thing now edit pdf. They've literally I noticed that PDF can even detect can even detect the background even in the PDF viewer can detect that it's separate and different.
Speaker 9: So you guys can like do this yourself. You don't even need to have illustrator.
Speaker 11: It knows that the background layers have been edited and modified, and you can come in here.
Speaker 9: And even type Look, you can type up new names like type whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You can change the check it out though it says Kenya, East Africa right there his birthplace.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I don't want to sound like an asshole here, but is anyone actually shocked? I feel like it's that same thing with the Martin Luther King thing, when it's like, bro, they just found out he was a degenerate and all these things.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, we knew that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was common knowledge at this point, not just because of you and I, Jonathan, what we do for work and all this.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty much common.
Speaker 3: Knowledge that he was not born in America and that the birth tiket was falsified. I'm happy that our boy was able to go in and find it that hardcore and people can go to the White House website, they can download that PDF and on the software that's already on your computer. You don't have to do other shit. Go to Photoshop, go to illustrate, whatever you got, probably Adobe, you could find the same shit fucking no, but you were able to pull it yourself. And see, wait a minute, they lied. Meanwhile, we're all just.
Speaker 2: Like and everybody was called racist for saying that he was from Kenya.
Speaker 4: Remember I remember it. It was so dumb.
Speaker 3: And then that dumb story about him his grandfather living in his attic and all these things when he was had PTSD.
Speaker 4: From the war.
Speaker 3: What war? What war?
Speaker 4: Your granddaddy had to go on the attic for you're from Kenya? You don't even know?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, how about I'll say, you don't even know your own fucking daddy. But your half brother is the head of finance for Hesba Lah and we know that for a fact.
Speaker 2: But okay, and one of his other brothers, I think it's a he has two brothers, if I'm not mistaken. But one of his brothers literally was was saying this that like, yeah, we're from Kenya and he's also into dudes, Like yeah, been saying this literally since he got into into the White House. And nobody's like, oh, he's just like a scorn brother and he's just crazy. It's like, bro, Like, I know, crazy goes a long way, don't get me wrong, but it's always the people that sound crazy at the beginning that end up looking like geniuses once it's finally proven.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not surprised by this at all for any of the cult members that might be. I'm happy that you're finally on the same page with us. Welcome. I know it's a bit of an Earth shift, but it's okay. Get used to that happening. The Earth consistently shifts. New perspectives happen, new information gets unleashed, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, what the fuck, Like, I get it.
Speaker 3: But also listen, if you were one of those people that believed that Obama was like oh good man, or even you know, a fucking American for that matter, Listen, it is okay to acknowledge that at one point in time you were duped, at one point in time, you were an NPC in the matrix. It's okay to acknowledge that, as long as you equally acknowledge that you have opened up your third eye, that you are a more aware and more responsible adult and you start acting and behaving and voting and preparing appropriately.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My president is black, my lambow's blue, and now be goddamn, and my rims ain't too. No, that's one of my favorite songs too. By the way, Oh young Jeezy, Yeah, crazy crazy how that ended up working out? So yeah, and and and also I just wanted to ask you, like, just I mean, you're you were in the military, and.
Speaker 4: I was under Obama.
Speaker 2: Under Obama, right, that is like, so obviously he didn't dupe the system. He had people around him that helped him dupe the system.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's not smart enough to be the puppet master. No, Like I want that to be understand.
Speaker 2: This is treason on behalf of our government who cooperated in placing him into the seat that he was in.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, for sure. And that's the thing, dude, that's why.
Speaker 3: And I'm not this is not going to become a pro Donnie T conversation. What I will say is that Donnie T. Yes, people say he was selected, he's totally a part of the system.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: He very well couldn't be here still out.
Speaker 3: Fine, fine, But if he was a part of the system, why is every politician against him? Why and his first term, especially if he was a part of the plan, why is everyone Republican Democrat, Tod Marter. Why was every single one of them trying to do everything they could to fuck his whole career up.
Speaker 2: It could be in look, I know that this sounds crazy, but we'll see how crazy it is. Give it, you know, four years, five years, six years, whatever, whenever we actually have a little bit of time. Could be that he's been playing five D chess with with fucking checkers players. That's on some What really could happen? Like think about the facade that he gives off. He's cocky, he knows everything, he's you know, but he sounds like an idiot whenever he talks or so people say, you know, people make fun of him six ways a Sunday, and it's like, maybe that's just like a front, you know what I'm saying. Like, And and if you look at all the deals that he's striking with all the tariffs, everybody said, oh my god, this is the dumbest thing anybody's ever done, is use tariffs in order to you know what I mean, Like people have been saying that, and it's actually working, you know, like it's working, and.
Speaker 3: Which any economists would have told you that it would.
Speaker 2: But you know, there was a shield of economists that said that he was retarded for doing that.
Speaker 3: Then economists that actually know what they're talking about, not people that claim that they're an economist.
Speaker 4: That's like saying like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Have a philosophy degree, so I know philosophy. Like okay, do you have a bachelor's do you have a doctorate? Like do you know what you're talking about? Or did you can you pass a test? Like you see what I'm saying. There's college educated idiots everywhere.
Speaker 1: I would love a philosophy degree. That'd be probably the coolest one.
Speaker 4: I think you should get one, dude, honestly.
Speaker 1: Or theology, both of them. Really.
Speaker 3: Theology I think would be kind of wild for you to get because you pretty much not hate, but you don't get down with any theology whatsoever. But I guess maybe the studying of all of it would interest you.
Speaker 4: Oh I could see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be looking at it without assuming that one of them is wrong and the other the other one's right.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing, without bias, without bias. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Look, we are slacking in the chat, so let's just get up over here. Spirit Animals said, sup you, Honorary Chinks and Dinks. He is Asian he's allowed to say that. Uh, Mario, what a do? HOMIEH said, Hello, y'all. Hope the weekend went well or went good for y'all.
Speaker 3: I'd been pretty good, been pretty good. Been pretty busy man kids last week of school. Uh one of my kids has a softball tournament. They lost last night, but then one tonight and so like we're still in it. Yeah, busy, busy shit, but good overall, man for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hayden said, what's up? Fam?
Speaker 2: Only here for a few minutes, and then said the truth always comes out in movies?
Speaker 1: It do they have?
Speaker 2: That's that's the karma Like they believe that if you have to, you have to release it karmically so it doesn't come back and haunt you in that way.
Speaker 1: That's like, I don't freemasonic shit.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before, the karmaic balance.
Speaker 3: Like, does that mean that if a person premeditated, like robs a liquor store, they have to like call them ahead and let them know they're going to do it so that karmicle it doesn't come back on them.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that's how that works.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody who's worried about Karma is probably not going to be robbing a liquor store.
Speaker 3: I feel like the global elites are not worried about karma.
Speaker 1: Explain all the nine to eleven references Before nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that. I don't believe there was a Karmack release. I believe people probably.
Speaker 4: Were in the know.
Speaker 2: Why would they, Okay, they're in the know. Why put it in all the movies and all the cartoons and everything it I.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't know if it was because they felt more really obligated to do so, because karma and morality are like, you know, I'm not saying their neck and neck, but that's how this goes, right, It's for their moral reasons. They don't because they don't want retribution, they don't want to blow back on them, these types of conversations.
Speaker 4: I just have a hard time seeing it.
Speaker 2: Sure, but let's just say that. I mean, we obviously know that a lot of people were in the know. A lot of people knew that this nine to eleven, the Twin Towers going down was absolutely going to happen. They were talking about it, and there was a lot of references to it within the Simpsons and Back to the Future, and so many other things. Right, Like, there's I think there's literally like twenty different examples of them trying to show you nine to eleven. Right, if you're somebody that's in the know, why would you put it in movies?
Speaker 1: What would be the reason?
Speaker 4: Because it's so crazy nobody would believe you.
Speaker 3: I mean, hell, Pearl Harbor, there were people that were in the know, Gulf of Tonkin, there were people that were in the know.
Speaker 4: They didn't release its soft core, they just kind of did it.
Speaker 1: But why, Like, that's not a good enough reason just to do it.
Speaker 3: Because that's that's like an iconic look of New York City, the Twin Towers that was a part of it. To have that, it's kind of a perfect example, perfect example, every single Apocalypse movie ever. You see the statue of Liberty's head floating in the water on the ground or something like this. Why because that's such an iconic thing that shows.
Speaker 4: Like the fall of America kind of situation.
Speaker 3: That's not them pre letting the world know that one day they're going to blow up the statue of Liberty.
Speaker 4: That's because it's an iconic look.
Speaker 1: I mean, was this an iconic look?
Speaker 2: In the Simpsons whenever this came out years before September of two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: They're showing you that it's New York.
Speaker 3: They got the Twin Towers on one side and the Sears Tower on the other and how many nine dollars yeah, not nine dollars. Yeah, but they got the Sears Tower on the other side. They're showing the New York skyline. That's what I'm saying. It's like an iconic look.
Speaker 1: But Jacob, my god, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I don't for the karmic balance of it, dude. I believe people were in the know for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, enough said stuff, Go right ahead.
Speaker 14: I've thought about this over and over again over the years, and I've come down to the belief that it's just their sociopaths and they love to rub our face in it, if that makes sense. It's almost like a linebacker that blind you know, from the blind side of a quarterback, sacks the quarterback and just to rub his face in it. As he's getting off, the quarterback rubs his balls in his face.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I don't think karma works like that. I don't think it works like well, I told you I was going to kill you, motherfucker. So you know, I'm good. I just don't think it works like that. I don't think these people are They operate with the same like human to human behavior that most of us operate with. I don't think they have consciousness. I think it's like one of those you know, like some some sort of like just a way to brag. I guess they're sociopaths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm fully on board that they're absolutely sociopaths. But to say that there isn't some kind of genius to their craziness, you know what I'm saying. So think about it, like, you know, uh shit, what is the name.
Speaker 3: On that like genius like calling their shots, so to speak. But I don't think they're doing that for karmic reasons, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, we talk about it all the time about how the elites are basically like, uh, maybe they're satan Satanic, Maybe they're evil wizards, maybe they're evil magicians.
Speaker 1: There's there's black magic, right that is absolutely.
Speaker 4: Singers of evil. We'll call it that.
Speaker 3: Maybe not Satanists, maybe not Cobbolists, whatever, but worshippers of the evil side of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And every single one of those talk about karma in some kind of way.
Speaker 1: Every single one of.
Speaker 3: Them the evil talks about karmic balance. That kind of negates the whole evil conversation, doesn't it. The Alistair Crowley didn't bring up karma. He talked about doing bad for bad sake.
Speaker 1: And karma God has asked, didn't it?
Speaker 3: I Some would argue he lived a really full, long, happy life where he, you know, fucked a bunch of horries and did a bunch of drugs.
Speaker 4: I don't. It depends on perspective.
Speaker 3: I suppose.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call that a fulfilling life if all you're doing is fucking horrores and doing drugs.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agree with you, But we also have morals, right.
Speaker 3: Alistair Crowley didn't, is my point, do as thou wilt, and that was his whole thing. He didn't die at the end of his life being like damn, all of this was for nothing. He felt satisfied with his evil karma. Madet be damned?
Speaker 2: Was Aleistair Crowley and John de and like these famous wizards and magicians, like were they just hanging out in their mom's basement? Or did they rise somehow up the up the ranks politically and get in the good graces of those who controlled the world.
Speaker 3: Oh, Alistair Crowley owned a lot of the states and had a lot of land.
Speaker 4: He had a lot of money, like, he did very well for himself.
Speaker 2: Therefore, you would incorporate a little bit of karma. You incorporate some karma. Shit, That's what I'm trying to say. And I know what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Because you attorney attain wealth, that must mean that you have a good karmic balance.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: I don't think, So break it down for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So karmically, if you are going to do something evil, you must you must let the people know about it somehow. Like why Because that's the only way to balance out your karma so that you don't get the receiving end of the bad karma.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Karma's bullshit, That's my whole point.
Speaker 3: Like Alistair Crowley did all this evil shit and still lived what he would have considered a long, happy, prosperous life. That's not a karmic balance. Where was the karmack scales on that like, it doesn't matter. Sure, it still happened bad people doing bad ship, doesn't have to be negated by their equally good shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, you call I call it karma, You call it judgment. Some people might call it.
Speaker 2: The uh, the the pissy scales, right is it piscy scales, libra scales?
Speaker 1: I'm tripping?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, I can't know more about the woo than you, big No, come on, I seem to be them two fisties if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's Jesus.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, allegedly, Well he wasn't during the piss and age and he was the fisher of men. But there's that's that's a whole I'm not I'm not getting in that fucking debate right now.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is they absolutely believe in some kind of karmic uh power in some kind of way. You may call it God's judgment, some other people may call it, you know, the balancing of the.
Speaker 1: Libra scales within magic.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely people, something that people account for, and so how they account for it is they counteract it. Well, here we're gonna do all this negative shit. But so that that bad karma or that bad judgment, or that you know, the the liber scale tipping in the opposite way. To prevent that from happening, We're going to release it to the public however they take it that they can do whatever they want with that information. We're gonna put it out in funny movies, We're gonna put it out in stupid cartoons. We're gonna joke about it. And that way, whenever it does come out, you know, people are already They're already conditioned in a way and and subconsciously conditioned at that. So that is that is the Karmac balance. And I know a lot of people aren't gonna believe in that, but I'm telling you I know how these fuckers think because I've been looking into this shit for a few years now. This is like a core thing of what they believe.
Speaker 3: Bro Hitler didn't do a bunch of like he didn't like tell the people what he was gonna do before he did it. Most of the German people had no idea that the concentration camps existed.
Speaker 4: Malose dong same thing.
Speaker 3: Uh fucking Hitler didn't call it.
Speaker 1: Hitler didn't have propaganda. He didn't have propaganda, That's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: Of course he did, but it wasn't it wasn't geared towards No, that's your argument.
Speaker 4: That was his karmic balance.
Speaker 1: What we're literally talking about is propaganda.
Speaker 3: Stalin murdering his own people. He didn't propagandize that. He didn't tell the people what he was gonna do. He just did it.
Speaker 2: We I mean, do you know, uh, yeah, you know that. There was no anything. There was no conversation, There was no newspaper articles, There was no loud speeches banging on desks or anything like that.
Speaker 3: The Rwandan genocide, they didn't like tell the people, by the way, we're about to murder.
Speaker 6: All of you.
Speaker 3: They killed the president and launched a war where they killed them all with machetes and shit like that.
Speaker 4: There was no karmic balance there, Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how you call yourself a conspiracy theorist. Sometimes you don't believe in most of this shit.
Speaker 3: Karmic balance not necessarily, No, I believe in like that. You know, if you do good shit, good shit will happen to you. But he is also this thing called reality that doesn't really equate karma most of the time.
Speaker 1: That's based upon what your beliefs are, though take away religion, take take religion like that, that's not what I'm talking about at.
Speaker 3: All, because a logit happens to good people, but bad shit happens to good people too, sometimes with no rhyme or REASONA life be real.
Speaker 2: And I'm not calling you out because I am the same exact way. I'm illogical about a lot of shit, right, but what you believe is illogical. It doesn't make sense, right, Like in the realm of history, one thing happened that you believe absolutely happened, right, but it could never be replicated that in that's.
Speaker 4: Once again I'm not having the religious talk. I'm having a karma talk.
Speaker 2: But Okay, what I'm trying to say to you is that you believe in something that on the surface seems illogical. I'm not saying that it is, but on the surface it's it seems illogical. It would be illogical to say that other people also don't believe in illogical shit and it still works out.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly sure which thing in particular you're talking about like the miracles or which where are you going here?
Speaker 1: Immaculate conception?
Speaker 4: Okay, a miracle. It defies logic, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. It's defying logic and you believe it.
Speaker 4: Karma is supposed to be logic.
Speaker 1: Karma, Well, I mean, it depends on what logic is. It depends on what you call logic at that time.
Speaker 2: I basically my point is is that certain people who rule the world have a very different set of beliefs compared to the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Can we agree on that?
Speaker 4: Do as thou wilt? For sure?
Speaker 2: That's a sector of them, for sure, not everybody. There's a sector of.
Speaker 3: Them, though, I'd say most of the global elite, the shadow figures, the deep state, whatever you want to call it, they're operating under that pretense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Tony, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to chime in about the eleven prophecies or pre revelations. I don't really put too much faith in those either. I'm probably with Jacob on this, but I think my broader view on this is that people are always trying to find ways to predict the future. This is why astrology was invented. This is why ancient Greeks went to oracles and they thought the future was set in stone, and if you could just find some supernatural way to figure out what it is, then that would be a key to unlocking your own future. And whenever something major happens like nine to eleven, some people are always trying to look for ways that, well, how could we have predicted this? And what what kind of signals were there leading up to it? Did somebody predict this? Did somebody know it in advance? And they'll pick and choose out of the millions of little images that have hit the media that oh, hey, this one might have predicted it. Maybe we should pay more attention to stuff like this to predict the future from here on out. But I think it's really just Jacob had a good word for it. It's some Greek word meaning trying to find stuff, trying to find patterns when maybe they aren't really there, but you find one or two little truffles that make it look like there's one. You remember what that word is, Jacob. Anyway, that's all I had to say.
Speaker 3: Oh, not off top, But I remember the conversation with Micah Dank when I brought that up.
Speaker 4: It was paradolia. Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Even saying that that's necessarily what's happening here. But at the same it's like The Simpsons, we did a whole episode about how many things they've gotten right, and like that's fun to look at, for sure, And I'm not saying there's no crumb of truth to that or any conspiracy broader or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Most of the writers are you know, graduates of Ivy League schools and shits.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm with you. There's there's something to be said there, for sure.
Speaker 3: But to answer your question, how am I a conspiracy theorist and not believe in that? It's like because the conspiracies that I get into are more like CIA fucking around, wars that started that shouldn't have, uh, you know, unsolved famous murders and assassinations, that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: You know, My argument would be, go and find all the eight elevens that came prior to nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Eight eleven or nine to eleven you mean.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, find the I mean, if it was just like a happenstance, maybe it was just a coincidence. Maybe people just go looking for shit paradolialy or if that's a word, then find find an eight eleven find find one hundred and eight elevens.
Speaker 4: I give you where it is seven elevens where.
Speaker 1: It is literally out in the open, like.
Speaker 3: For all the seven eleven references and what happened on seven eleven, I don't know. It's besides the point. There's tons of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, I can't with you fucking people. But what do you mean, you people? You know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Can I jump in real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I want to jump in this hornet's nest for a second. I think if I remember, I was on Meta Mysteries where Lord Byron discussed magic and how part of magic is getting other people to do your bidding. So getting other people to engage in something. This happens all the time through propaganda or programming or channeling, you know, on the channels. But it's this idea that, like, real magic is when you get other people to do what you want to do, which makes me think that a lot of the hints and the clues and the like pre programming for world stage events, a lot of it. I wonder if it's embedded into the subconscious. And then gets us to respond or act to do what they programmed us to do, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they almost seep it into the depths of our subconscious to where we're always subconsciously thinking about it in some kind of way, and then essentially we're the by sheer numbers in mass. We essentially manifest it without knowing it, is what you're saying, right, Ye okay, Yeah, I mean look different strokes for different folks. Some people are gonna buy it, some people are gonna leave it. That's totally fine. I'm just saying there's more than one way to look at this, and it's not always the most cut and dry type of way. Because if it was the most cut and dry type of way, we'd be able to catch on to it. We'd be ahead of them, right, Like we would know about this kind And that's the thing is, like they're playing by a different set of rules, bro, Like they look at reality in a very different way. Like they don't look at reality in the way that we do. Like they the way that they respond to reality, and you know, in comparison to way to the way that we respond to reality totally different. And that's honestly the reason why they're always trying to manipulate our emotions, right, Like as to what Jamie was saying, why they're always trying to manipulate our emotions with the chemicals and literally everything. Everything's always trying to poison us. Everything's always trying to dampen our mood. Right, That's why you know, every single fucking bite of food we eat nowadays can't even really be digested. And what happens whenever you can't digest food, Well, now you feel like you got a rock in the bottom of your stomach. And I don't know about you, but they say the second brain is literally your gut. And so if your gut is bogged down, I mean they call it the second brain. I call it the first brain. Some people call it the fucking intuition. It's the gut feeling. And if you are taking that away, it's a lot more sinister than we're led to believe here now we are. You know, they're not forcing us to go to McDonald's, they're not forcing us to go to Wendy's. They're not forcing us to go to fucking these bullshit ass places with not real food, but they make it to where that's one of the cheapest things that you can eat, right, Like, that's kind of on purpose, like all cheap food, unless we're talking about like fruits and vegetables, but.
Speaker 1: Even those have been manipulated. Right.
Speaker 2: The corn is not what corn used to be two hundred years ago. It's not the same thing. A watermelon not the same thing. All these things have been so geo engineered. We don't know what the fuck reel is anymore. So I believe that they do that on purpose to get us out of touch with reality, because the more bogged down we are, the.
Speaker 1: More control that they can have over us. That's just the fucking dude, that's that's the game. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Like the best chess players don't let you know what their moves are. They're always thinking three, four or five, six moves ahead.
Speaker 3: Right. I'm not denying any of that, dude anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had to cook there for a minute. Go ahead, No no, no, no, noilrah.
Speaker 10: Hey y'all been a while? What up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: No, not much leading into the food thing, it's to tie into that. For most folks with a nine to five job and eight to six kind of job where you also have to work third shift, just being bogged down by regular office job, full sucking, soul crushing. By the time you get home, you don't want to cook. You're gonna pop in a little Tony's pizza into the oven or swing by, yeah, through burging McDonald's whatever. By the time you get home, you don't even have energy to cook a good, healthy meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I used to work. I used to work overnight at a couple of jobs. And that's literally, they say, like the one of the main reasons why they why they suggest that people like don't work overnight jobs or don't stay up too late, because you are only going to have a hunger for junk.
Speaker 1: And that's the It's strange how that works.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, You're just more likely to eat junk than you are, like an actual meal whenever it's that late.
Speaker 1: And Jacob used to work over night too. I'm sure you know that, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: But I it got to a point, dude, going on ship work like that, I gained weight, so I had to start packing my lunches before I came otherwise it was gonna be that late night Popo's run.
Speaker 4: So I feel that.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, are you more likely to eat a bag of funions at two in the morning, or are you more likely to eat a steak and potato? You know what I'm saying, that bag of funions be looking drippy?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmmm. Give me that one hundred percent. Yeah, and I'm with you one hundred percent. Or are they They've pretty much formulated And it's not across the world. It's definitely in America anyway, to where we are grinding as much as we can just to form a living for ourselves, to where we don't have as much time. I mean, the same margument could be made as far as a children being put in the public school system way too young than being at home being taught by their parents. Now I'm not saying all the way through to high school or anything like that, but it's they need to get them at a young age, right, Well, how are we gonna do that? How are we gonna get the kids into daycares and into early learning centers and into school faster than before? Well, we need to force the household to be a dual income household, like we have to do that. Not only do we get to double the tax revenue from each address, but now we get to play this game to where the kids are getting indoctrinated way earlier. Then we're gonna couple that, like you're saying, with the fact that now mom and dad aren't at home farming their own crops and slaughtering their own animals and putting that on the table like it's been done for you know, the vast majority of human history. Now they're forced to buy super cheap, overprocessed foods full of GMOs and steroids and all the other shit. And it's all, it's all, it's like a multifaceted, uh snowball effect.
Speaker 4: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But within this, within this consumer reality we have, we've we've begun to almost like, uh, live beyond our means because we're trying to keep up with the Joneses.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: That's another thing, dude.
Speaker 3: They sold people in the American dream quote unquote, and that looks different to everybody.
Speaker 4: But you're trying to keep up with your neighbors.
Speaker 3: You see them get a new car or your friends they're going on three vacations a year.
Speaker 4: Why can't I?
Speaker 3: And it's this whole, like you said, consumer mindset one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And it's always like who has the nicer car, who has the nicer house, who has the newest iPad? You know, all this bullshit, and it's like, you know, we're wondering why we're always like, uh, you know, the a large percentage of definitely the world, but specifically America, a large percentage is living within the poverty bracket. It's because, you know, think about it thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Poverty is another word that means something different to different people. Even the lowest among the American population is living better than the vast majority of human history up until this point.
Speaker 1: Think about it like this.
Speaker 2: The hobos have iPhones, but they don't have five bucks to go get a fucking meal.
Speaker 4: A perfect example, perfect example.
Speaker 1: Dude, That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about poverty and homeless looks a whole lot different in Chicago than it does in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I mean, y'all know this. Before I moved out to Texas, I used to live in a trailer park. You know how, people had the oldest piece of shit trailers that anybody's ever seen. You don't even know how that fucking thing is not condemned and their kids aren't being taken away, but they got a sick ass ride. You know what I'm saying. It makes no sense, and that's what it's all about. It's like, uh, it's appearance. It's it's a brainwashing, is really what it is. Our society is so brainwashed it's not even funny. But anyway, let's get back to it.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: The White Boy Wizard said, what up? God damn, we are so far behind. Uh said, what up? Fam, Good to see all you sexy motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: I love you, dude.
Speaker 1: Tony Hey.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tony said it's okay to be racist to redheads because they have no souls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a fair point.
Speaker 2: I love redheads though, some right some about them. Ali Catts Ali Kats said, we have all the soul now, my Jingja.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey you talking.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna read these George Floyd memes. My God, Alexandra Jesus spirit.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, alex I'm just scrolling down. Okay, for anybody, we are not going to read them. We are not going to do that, but we are to say is for anybody listening to this on the next day that would like to be a part of this and see why we can't read these aloud for the class, You're gonna need to come and be a part of this live next week, just saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And the best way to be able to do that is.
Speaker 15: To dot com Slush Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 1: That is the best way to be able to support the show.
Speaker 2: And if you want to be a part of this conversation, sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here. You'll have access to be able to come and join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and uh, amongst other things, but probably the best thing.
Speaker 1: Jacob, I know you're ready for this one, baby. The best thing that comes with Patreon is that it is completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, so come check us out. It's the best way to be able to support us. And we love all of you good cult members who are here with us tonight who are supporting us in that way. Speaking of good cult members, the Spirit Animal the Platypus, how'd you like that? Uh that shout out on Instagram, sir, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I felt mayby flattered and I was like, holy shit. It made an entire shitty day, and that one instant made that day fucking what to get even out of bed.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that's what it's all about, baby, Like, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I appreciate y'all. Also, I saw that that when I clicked, cause I was going to Instagram and everything and so that y'all made the post. But I didn't see that that first. All I saw before I clicked on it was a It was like a cosmic platypus, and I was like, holy shit, I need to look in on that. And then when I looked at on it, it it's like I got well. And then it went on that like.
Speaker 14: The video and like, holy shit, that's even awesomer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. So the Spirit Animal has been.
Speaker 2: Helping us with a couple of show ideas here lately, especially whenever it gets into the whole alien conversation. If you're wondering why we're doing so many alien topics here lately, it's because whenever we go to uh, Brohemian girl, there we go, there's the helium.
Speaker 1: Did you get that up? This shit's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: D anyway, living outside.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: First of all, First of all, you need dude, First of all you really need to see you hell of my life? All right, all right, we're going too far anyway. So yeah, whenever we go to uh, whenever we go to Brohemian Grove, which is June twentieth and twenty first, it's right outside what is it called Leesburg? I think jacob Leesville, Leesburg some some some lee shit right outside of Orlando, and you can go on to uh, what was the name of that website. I think it was Brohemian.
Speaker 4: Grove, bro Grove dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to bro Grove dot com if you want to go purchase your tickets. There's gonna be a lot of people over there, So Sam Tripley and Owen Benjamin just those people alone are going to probably blow the fucking roof off the damn place. And then you add in the Nephelum Desk Squad many others, including yours. Truly, it's going to be a hell of a two day weekend and so yeah, yeah, definitely come check us out. Actually, last year we had a lot of fun with Steph and Electro, Nick and a couple of other good cult members who were able to make it out. We were able to go back to the Airbnb hangout with Matt Rife. The Matt Rife, not the comedian. He's not the Matt Rife. The Matt Rife is the distant relative of the Royal Raymond Rife, that is who we're referring to.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Want to be able to come check us out and hang out with us for a couple of nights, dude, it's always gonna be a fucking blast.
Speaker 1: We don't even really know what's going.
Speaker 2: To happen once we get back to there at that Airbnb, so you know, I mean, we're just gonna play it by year.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go It's gonna be crazy one way or another.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, if you sign up for Bohemian Grove and you get your tickets and all of that, yeah, you're paying for the show, which is awesome, right, and you're paying for all the other things. But you're gonna be able to come back and hang out with us after the fact, right, And that's I personally, that's my favorite part is the hang You now get to hang out with all the good people. No no cameras, no microphones, it's just us being us.
Speaker 4: And I mean, Steph can confirm this.
Speaker 3: We are This is who we are, Like one hundred percent, who you see on the mic is pretty much who we are in real life. We might crank it up to eleven, but I mean we're we live at a ten on average, so I mean it's not that extravagant more.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, it's always a good time.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, really looking forward to it this year. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Why would be remiss if I would say that I'm not nervous about having a main panel to ourselves.
Speaker 3: Uh well, you know, depending on how it all goes, there's gonna be other content careers there that we're gonna be pulling up on stage to talk about aliens and their beliefs on it. And I'm actually kind of excited for that because so many different people have so many different, uh you know, beliefs on what aliens or ets are. Some and we've talked about that on the show more times I counts. Some believe they're angelics, some believe they're demonic, some believe they're interdimensional, some believe they're interplanetaries. Some believe they're from a different time but they are Earthling. Some believe that there's so many different ways and avenues to approach this.
Speaker 4: I'm actually kind.
Speaker 3: Of excited to have like chop it up with different content creators who are of the conspiratorial mind to hear what everyone believes as far as that's concerned. And the other's tons of stories, right the roswells, the Aurora shout out to.
Speaker 4: You, Sam, there's tons of tons of them.
Speaker 3: But to really have a sit down chat with so many people about what they personally believe as far as aliens are concerned, I think it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: I always like to go with the idea that Stephen Greer proposes. It's that they're not from another where they're from another whin.
Speaker 3: Perfect example, you and I have such different beliefs on what aliens are or where they're from, and all of that, you get ten conspiracy heads in the same room speaking on a panel, Like I mean, come on, we're gonna come up with all kinds of wild ship and I think that's gonna make for a great time, great content.
Speaker 4: And overall just a great show. I'm fucking pumped.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know how, like whenever people got turetts and they're trying to hide their turetts like it bottles up. It bottles up so much and then they just end up having a super fucking freak out. I gotta say it right out, you know what I mean. That's the spirit animal over there. He's fucking convulsing. Go ready to head, sir.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, it's just uh, I've not spoken to Jonathan about it on uh the mysteries when we were I believe when we were talking about idioms.
Speaker 1: Uh no out that it's not Jonathan.
Speaker 9: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Uh the DEGLACKI the uh Nazi.
Speaker 5: Wondawaf, the wonder weapon that was doing the anti gravity austin a link down in the chat. I knew it was attributed to one of these space uh ufo passes here in America. I got it mixed up. It's not Wahle. Actually in a tw it was in a town called Kentucky. I sent the late and it's I've been thinking about this because I knew about the whole connection everything since I was young, which I say that a lot, but when I was a kid, I was I don't get nothing but history and politics, and not politics, but conspiracies and everything.
Speaker 9: As a way of escapism.
Speaker 5: But I really, I'm truly believe that what this article and everything well that the Nazis that they created, they didn't create. The Ufo di Nake was not a UFO. I truly believe it was a tiny sheet. And I do not believe that time is linear. I believe that to do to time travel, you need to be in space by using gravity and speed, and that's what the Einstein Wilsenboods really is. And I believe that the Nazis created they actually made a They it was a prototype, and I believe that it actually I believe it actually phased into uh it it phased into than uh that like years later. I truly believe it cut through space and time and that's how it wound up over in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Gave up. They went forward in time and saw that nobody was speaking German. So like show, we must have lost this one that no it so it went.
Speaker 5: And time traveled through a failed experience. It was an experiment they were trying to experiment. It was a prototype, and that they did it one time before, but if that made it defense that that's why they were going to try to.
Speaker 9: Do it again.
Speaker 5: Replicated because that what there was in in reports there was uh it was ss uh uh officers and everything with the scientists that were experimenting. They had a couple uh like high uh special forces kind of like the people that like how the guy that when we dropped the tom mom one of our best parts trash and died and and everything like like one of those people. They they talked about being going so fast that they it was instantaneous, as if he didn't go, but he went in and his uniform he had nothing in his pockets. When he walked out. He described going uh a couple of purple hours away from where they at and picked a flower that was from that area. Came back the flower they said, you never left. He pulled out the flyer and hit from his pocket, and they were talking about that. There's a structure called the hedge, not stone ite. It was somewhat modeled after it uh that they used that They were, you know, change the bail to to run through the experiment, and when it happened, it uh the exper the guard they was said to run off of a zoom to fifty two and it gave off a thick liquid purple metallic pelt like it was a metallic substance that was purple to liquid. And I believe that the United States government we verse engineered it, and that is I believe that the cleft that bomb is all has and everything. I don't think that those were I think those are the reverse engineering aspects of the document.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over it, that's the work. Yeah, that makes sense. I just figured it out. I was trying to wonder why you're so jumpy tonight. Sam, it's because you can't smoke. You said that you were you were gonna be going without smoking for like a month or something like that broke I like it. I cannot do it smoking waking sir. Yeah, this is the closest I've been to being sober. I went a couple of days without smoking. My anxiety like shot through the loof, and I can't even go out in public about it. So go meditate, my good brother, Go meditate. Calm yourself. You are not the body, You're not even the mind, as they say, is a good mantra. Anyway, Look, we got to get back to this chat.
Speaker 9: Yeah we do, we do.
Speaker 3: But Sam, thank you for sharing that. I'm going to be looking into that later, that's for sure. But let's get to this chat.
Speaker 2: Uh Tony said, Abe Lincoln was a freak and his index finger was his longest finger. The Lincoln monument represents this too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Also, Mario sent in the chat that he was in Kandahar. He can foreshore confirm it. The giant Candahar was real. I have no doubts on.
Speaker 2: This, Mario speak on that. Did you see the fucking giant or did you hear the lure about it?
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 6: So mostly my first tour was in uh Pandoir, and all the elders would talk about it. I mean, non stopped talking about it, you know, like fucking never saw anything myself. We did a lot of night rates back in nine. We started. We stopped doing them around twenty eleven. Nless they were special operations. Yeah, but I mean there was a lot of I mean, there's a lot of weird caves out there, a lot of weird structures that you don't know what the fuck it is. And I mean I was a dumb eighteen year old kid from Texas, first time being in a weird ass area, and I wasn't too worried about I was trying to survive, you know, being an infantry.
Speaker 9: Unit, you know, more than anything.
Speaker 6: But uh, I mean they would always tell you about it. I mean like straight up, and they will tell you straight up like hey, watch out with the fucking giants or like I mean, there was just one story I know for a fact. I don't know if it was a ranger element or a special operations element got ambush yep, no, no joke. I mean these are operator level guys talking about this shit, and I mean I never saw one, but I heard the stories from all the elders.
Speaker 4: And that's my question.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like some old gunny that was just fucking with you, right, I think in the army, i'll call it like a star and first class or whatever. But it wasn't like the old cat that's fucking with the new boots and telling you all about the giants.
Speaker 4: Like we're talking about the locals.
Speaker 3: They have lived there their entire lives, and these dudes were brought up hearing that there are giants in these mountains like it was a fact in the local mindset.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: Uh. We had my first toy went through two interpreters, and I mean, these guys no reason to lie about this shit, you know, I mean, well, what do they care about lying an eighteen year old kid about a fucking giant.
Speaker 2: Well let me ask you, though, Mario, Like with with your your practice in Santoria, you're able to look at it from a different angle.
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 2: What do you think the giants are? Are they just like, uh? Are they the missing link between you know, in humanity? Is it a lesser evolution? Like because obviously, well, if they're living inside the mountains, I don't know if they're building any kind I mean, yeah, there's a lot of minerals and shit that you can get out of, you know, certain rock deposits and shit like that.
Speaker 3: But maybe they're more spiritually advanced, Jonathan, not technologically advanced.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I would, I would hope. So, but what do you think they are?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Where do you what do you think they are? And how do you think they live? And you know what I mean, like, what do you think of them?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Shit, that's a great fun question my person personally, I really, I mean, I wouldn't doubt they're fucking real, like their actual real beings. I mean they could be like interdimensional type of beings where I mean that they're just going in and out of our planes in our existence. But yeah, yeah, I mean like more likely. But like, the the thing about it is like my religion doesn't what's the word.
Speaker 3: They have a giant story in Santoria dog uh.
Speaker 6: If uh allo the Madia has is kind of a big he's he's pretty, he's portrayed as a big person. But like it's a spirit more of anything. But no, my religion doesn't restrict me to not believe in anything else. Like, I mean, anything's possible with I mean a supreme being.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But I think what he was saying was is that does your religion account for something like that?
Speaker 6: No? Uh no, not directly in the whole way of describing giants.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, I thought you were about to go upper deck with that big dip baby duck.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen somebody do that, Like, instead of going bottom lip, they choose to go upper lip with it.
Speaker 6: I don't hang out with them, bro, there's savages.
Speaker 3: Those are the fucking redheaded giants we need to be watching out for, y'all.
Speaker 2: So, so you're of the of the opinion or of the belief that they're a lot like Bigfoot As far as the inter dimensional kind of stuff goes then like almost like skin Walkers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, because like I have so many fucking stories like back then on nine we sold we're doing a lot of night raids and I mean, yeah, you know, Jacob, like fucking the night vision goggles we had, they weren't fucking too good. But like you see the most random shit. I mean, mind you too, You're you're dealing with fatigue, hunger days on and off patrolling. They're you're not getting a clear picture of what you're looking at. But I mean, like you hear some weird fucking shit besides the ship getting fucked by the little boys and ship you know, yeah, but uh, there's a lot of weird noises going on. I couldn't describe it. Or you're fucking you know, begin to give a ship because I was just like, I'm just trying to survive this all the night.
Speaker 2: Well and you also being deprived of everything, there's probably some kind of light trance that would allow you to see that.
Speaker 16: I would argue, yeah, yeah, there's something about the whole uh you know, I mean, you're you're you're not really on a clean diet, but I mean the no alcohol, just pure water in the isolated area where.
Speaker 6: It's very spirit it's a very spiritual area. I mean, even though it's it's a it's a Muslim country.
Speaker 4: It's a very ancient land.
Speaker 6: Brother, very Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Yeah, yeah, so it gets crazy. I mean I don't know. I don't know how to survive the first one.
Speaker 2: Dude, we simply must go to I mean, I know we're not gonna be able to get into skinwalker, but they say you can go on the fence. And I would love to see this shit for myself, bro. I know a lot of it sounds evil, a lot of it sounds scary as shit.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some people end up like shitting their pants and throwing up and they get real sick and everything.
Speaker 3: I need to see this, bro. But if you see a skin walker, you die. Like that's a part of it. Like from every Native American tribesman, shaman, whatever you want to call it, that say what a skinwalker is.
Speaker 4: You know, I want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: I believe in them, brou I don't want to fuck with it.
Speaker 1: Third eye all the way open here.
Speaker 4: No, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: There's not like one. There's not one positive story about a skin walker.
Speaker 2: But if you, as a conspiracy theorist, was to die at the hands of a skin walker, you would literally go down in history.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can bring my fucking I do, got these silver nine mills, So I mean like we we could like for science, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, unless they phase in and out of reality, then that would under those kind of useless.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: That's that's my point. If there was even there was even one single positive story about a skin walker that like, did something even neutral, you might have me bro, there's not one.
Speaker 2: Maybe Merlin has something to say about this, Go ahead their yeah, Grand Wizard, Well I don't want.
Speaker 1: Wizard, just wizard. Sorry.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say that that was really fucked up, dude, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I met it in the best way, great wizard, Wizard.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: So I grew up.
Speaker 5: I really I grew well.
Speaker 3: I live in a really small town way out in the country.
Speaker 14: And this is gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 4: By literally outran skinwalker one time.
Speaker 3: When you say the country, may I ask what state? Bazari, Missouri? Damn that's right. So you out ran a skin walker. Is it possible that he wasn't coming after you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, bro, he was definitely coming after me. My homie.
Speaker 6: We there's this.
Speaker 11: Old abandoned like not really a band, but there's this cave system that kind of collapsed and that stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh no, my phone shut down.
Speaker 4: We can hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he can't hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, died on him right at the part where they enter the mouth of the abandoned cave. Damn it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's no coincidence you're talking about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was. See what I'm saying. Bro, Listen, I'm down for the exploration, but I don't actually want to see a skin walker in my eyeballs.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyhow, let's move on until he rejoined the Uh. Spirit Animal said, Lucifer is still an angel, but he is a fallen angel. Yeah yeah, uh, Jamie said, my girls, redhead, I got input. Oh yeah, that's whenever he yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We are that far behind in the chat. Jesus.
Speaker 3: This last one was left at nine to ten pm. It is eleven now. Sorry, everybody. We got off on some tangents, you know how we do. We are going to spend this minute to catch up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna burn through. Tony said, is it true? That Afghanis could not be trained to do jumping jacks.
Speaker 3: Bro, I will I will send you videos of this show. I'm not saying that all of them. What I'm saying is that, like the most capable body. Oh shit, I've seen so much combat footage of these guys that like they you can't motivate those that can't be motivated, and you can't teach somebody who doesn't want to learn. That's just the fact of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know if you cut out or if my internet bogged down there for a minute, but.
Speaker 4: You said mine was unstable. What did I say?
Speaker 1: You said nothing for like eight seconds?
Speaker 3: No, okay, Well, what I was saying is that you can't teach the teachable, right, all of the good ones, the smart ones, the able bodied ones went to the terrorist side of things, the only ones that were left that could join the AA, But not all of them.
Speaker 4: Their words, it's you know, the exceptions to this rule.
Speaker 3: But you can't teach somebody who doesn't want to learn, and you can't train those that don't want to train.
Speaker 4: And that's just kind of what it was.
Speaker 3: These dudes, Yeah, they like cared about their country, but most of them didn't see themselves as Afghani. They saw themselves as whatever tribe they were and whatever town they were from, and like that was what it was. Most of Afghanistan couldn't tell you who their president was. They didn't acknowledge that. They were more worried about what their elder had to say there, you know, I mean, the old man of the village kind of thing. It's it is a completely different mindset and lifestyle than anything Americans could fathom.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you grow up without order, it's gonna be hard to accept order the order that you.
Speaker 3: Get exactly, you know, So, I mean it was, yeah, the whole jumping jacks thing, that's that's a microcusem. For the rest of them, there were those hard chargers. There was like the guys that actually got in there and did some work. But that was the exception, not the not the standard.
Speaker 2: Right dead boys said, I'm sure the Vatican City has verbal traditions or rituals only passed down through word of mouth.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm sorry, I was reading something more as a Sagan.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the Vatican City has verbal traditions or rituals only passed down through word of mouth.
Speaker 4: It's possible.
Speaker 3: It's very possible, or it's written down somewhere, but only the cardinals are allowed to read it or access that section of the library.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we don't know how many books the Bible originally had.
Speaker 1: There's no way of knowing that.
Speaker 3: When you say originally had, it's it's a compilation of books. The earliest document that we have, as far as that goes, goes to like things like three hundred seventy issues.
Speaker 2: When I say it originally, I mean as far as maybe God intended. I mean, that's that cant but we we know, dude, come on.
Speaker 3: And that's a fair statement to make, at least look of Enock. For sure, there's an argument. I personally believe that that book should have been added, as well as the Book of Jubilee personally, but there's reasons why they didn't. But then they also referenced them in the Gospels, as in, this is a book that everybody would have known about.
Speaker 4: So it's you see what I mean?
Speaker 2: I yeah, uh, Joelle said, has anyone done a deep dive into store selling fake weird meat?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 2: I keep hearing from family and friends the chicken they buy has a different weird texture to it now. Family and friends that have that have their third eyes closed. Keep telling me this.
Speaker 3: Look, dude, this is why I'm trying to start a farm here soon. Fuck buying store bought meat. I I, for one, would like to live in a world where either if I'm not slaughtering my own animals, then like I'm going to the farm next door that has the cows that does this faltering, and I'll like trade them in for like half a cow and something like that. I am so over what we're buying in stores, even the meat, dude, Even the fruits and vegetables, the shit that's naturally grown, you gotta spray it down with shit. And you see all this like waxy substance coming off your apples.
Speaker 4: What the fuck they putting on the apples?
Speaker 3: You pick them from a tree, you put them in a bag, you put them in the store.
Speaker 4: They're putting chemicals on that shit. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say this.
Speaker 2: The FDA has absolutely passed things food drugs, all that that they knew were going to be there were that they knew that we're gonna have negative side effects.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean it's case closed, like.
Speaker 2: They they have known that and at this point it's just about a population control.
Speaker 1: That's that's true, really what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that that's that's actually my theory in a lot of other people's theory as to why they blew up the Georgia guidestones. Whenever the Georgia Guide stones said that you want to limit humanity to five hundred million, they found a way to start chipping away to get there, for sure.
Speaker 1: And not just a way. They have thousands of ways, dude, and that's definitely one of them.
Speaker 3: Planned parenthood, vaccines, bad food, high cancer trails, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Kick Yeah, camp trails, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I thought that, uh, the whole camp trail thing was really going to start to come to pass because a lot of states we're talking about banning it and everything, and there are a couple, but my god, every fucking day I'm seeing across in the sky every day every day and literally, I dude, I knew this. So literally yesterday I was outside, I took my son. We we every day that I have my son, we go out to the pool, right, and that's like one of his favorite things to do. Is go swimming, and he's like, dude, he's a fucking stud. He'll jump off of the highest part doesn't matter. Like he's not scared of shit. He's just I mean, he's too. Nobody scared of shit when you're two, right, But he took it out and took him out there. It was super sunny, very nice day.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 2: It was gorgeous, but I saw the camp trails and I knew literally the next day being today, it was going to be nothing but overcast. And when you know it, that's how you know, is that if there's ever a super super sunny day, you go outside, you see a bunch of chemtrails, especially if you see X marks the spot in the sky, guarantee you that evening or the next day, maybe both, you're going to have extreme overcast and they're gonna be blocking out the sun. I don't know why. I mean, I know why. I just I don't like it anyway, Nora, go ahead, dear ey.
Speaker 10: So going back to the meat and the fruit thing, it's not just that or the vegetables. It's the damn milk too. Mine mom had three gallons of milk that she bought from wheels in the past two weeks. The milk smelt fine, it tasted fine, but there were little white chunks in the milk. She went to go take it, like the two gallons back to the store today and she told me. The manager of that store even said, oh, yeah, I don't know what's going on with the milk. I mean maybe you take it up with a corporate blah blah blah. So something's going on with milk.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent agree with that.
Speaker 3: I have my own vendetta against milk, and if anybody wants to look at DMI Dairy Management Institute, you'll see why my vendetta is so prevalent. But yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. The dairy industry is so grossly unregulated. And yeah, it's all pasteurized, it's all safe, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everything in that jug of milk is actually milk. It's it's pretty disgusting.
Speaker 2: And also, pasteurization does not equal like healthy now it.
Speaker 4: Sure does it. Like you know, how could I put this in a way that's okay?
Speaker 3: And sorry for the crude example, good cult members, but bear with me here.
Speaker 4: So you know how boiling something kills.
Speaker 3: Bacteria, right, Oh yeah, Okay, if I was to take a dog turn and boil it in a pot, has it been sterilized or is it still fecal matter that will make you sick?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can only put so much lipstick on a.
Speaker 3: Pig, That's all I'm saying here, right, And if you actually look at the pasturization process and you look at what is going into the pasture pasteurizer and what is coming out of it, if you put x amount of puss and nasty shit from the cows, unregulated and disgusting into the pasteurization process, what you get out might be pasteurized puss and fecal matter and all this excess shit doesn't make it safe for human consumption.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: That's just me to be honest with you, bro. I don't even think we should be consuming anything dairy, thank you.
Speaker 3: I've been saying this for a while, and I know I'm crazy. I'm crazy for that, but no, fuck that unless you have your dairy cow and you milked it and you did what you're doing with it, or even like a Amish farms.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, okay, you got an Armish Omish farmer.
Speaker 3: Who's got dairy operations and they're selling you raw milk, unpasteurized, and you know the farmer and their process and how clean they are.
Speaker 4: Yo, go for it, do you? But I'm sorry, why.
Speaker 3: Are humans the only animals on earth that's drinking the milk of another animal?
Speaker 4: That will never fucking make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people give like regular like cow milk to kittens and shit, but that's another story.
Speaker 3: But to that point, kittens are cats in general, are predatory. They need meat proteins, So yeah, you can give them milk, but honestly, if you were to give them a piece of meat, they'd be just as happy, probably happier. So I mean that's a point that they are a predatory animal or omnivores, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Zombie said they have been for like a year or a half a year. Chicken is a big one. There's loads of video showing it. I think they've actually probably been doing it a lot longer than that. It's just that a lot of people's third eyes are all the way open now, and also with like social media, TikTok, Instagram, all that other shit. It gives people like an outlet to be able to kind.
Speaker 1: Of out all these things.
Speaker 2: And that's why I like, I know what people want to say about social media, mainly TikTok, but that is how like people's voices are being heard because you don't have to be famous in order for your shit to blow up. Like, the truth is always going to be something that people were attracted to, especially if you're talking about poisoning our food, you know. So, I mean, yeah, maybe that's just a silver lining to some, But if that's all it is, then that's good, dude.
Speaker 3: When I have my own farm, I do plan on having like at least a dairy cow because I like cooking with butter, right, And I also just found a new cheese recipe to make like your own hand pressed version of mozzarella. It looks amazing. I can't wait to try that. But he'll be off of my cow that I feed, and I know how clean it is when I put it into the pot.
Speaker 4: Do the things. You see what I'm saying. I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: If you can make some some carry gold bro some of that irish butter. Oh, that's what I mean, that's my I love that's that's like, I love that Irish butter more than any other butter.
Speaker 1: It's just the most delicious.
Speaker 3: I find myself cooking with ghee more than like Irish carry gold is pure butter. There's no like margin or added as there are there's assalts and unsalts all that. But dude, have you fucked around with ghee?
Speaker 2: I'm I would be lying to you if I even told you, if I knew what the fuck that was.
Speaker 3: So gee is clarified butter. It's it's basically it's a liquid state and they cook it down. It's an Asian thing. I see you, Sam, I see you, and I gotta tell you. Has a higher smoke point than regular butter. So like whenever I'm doing steaks, I'm like basting them and ship dude, cooking them in gee. It allows you to get a higher like pan temperature without creating smoke and uh me fucking them out with the cast irons and shit, I'm all about a high smoke point, not low. But uh bro it tastes good. You feel better afterwards too. But I mean the same thing, though, where is it coming from? What company is this? How clean is their process? It's it's all the same conversation, but in that same regard, I still cook with MSG on everything I eat too, So like, you know, hey, you gotta put out some of the good with some of the bad.
Speaker 1: I like using some bacon grease, bro, I just save that.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah fuck yeah. But it depends on what I'm cooking.
Speaker 3: If I'm using bacon grease on steak, it may or may not do good.
Speaker 2: I think I just made some yesterday with with steak.
Speaker 1: It was fucking tits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, dude, I do love cooking with bacon grease though, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mario said, my father's landlord in Mexico was a Rosicrucian. My dad told me he legit had a private library in his house and found him practicing rituals.
Speaker 3: Mario, you come from a very interesting people, my boy. We appreciate the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's uh, it's people like that. You're like, I'm happy he's on.
Speaker 4: My side, you know, fucking right, dude.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of memes. I'm trying to not get into the memes because there's a lot of message. Is that we need to get to a spirit animal said the ginger gene actually comes from the Middle East, which makes sense when a lot of giants are described as gingers. I believe that the Bible is untouched by corruption. The word of God can't be changed.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, fair enough, U Joelle'll fuck you. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: The word of God can't be changed. Literally, it's been proven that has been.
Speaker 3: Changed when you look at the Dead Sea scrolls in these earlier books, like the Book of Isaiah for instance, and it's like ninety eight percent word for word.
Speaker 4: And the variants that have been changed.
Speaker 3: Are like the British how they spell color with a you and we spell it with O R. It's those types of changes. But like, no, I'm with you, Sam. I know people will disagree and say that translations have taken away the true intent. I am somebody who disagrees with that point, but I'm with you anyhow.
Speaker 5: I believe that the blood translates to what. It stays what God. The message stays the same as just put in the different tongue, so everybody can get and understand it. But so say that Nimo tried to build the town God, they pushed his hand down and crushed that.
Speaker 2: So I agree, Joel said, Pinocchio was also swallowed by a whal just like Jonah.
Speaker 4: Very true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who bro going back and watching Pinocchio, even the original, not that Tom Hanks, because fuck that pedophile.
Speaker 4: The entire story is so fucked up start.
Speaker 3: To finish the they brought these young boys to an island and then they all turned them into donkeys to use them as slave labor.
Speaker 4: And it's like.
Speaker 3: Just the hey, my boy, he was he was on way too much shit back in the day. Like it's it's so fucked up.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Walt Disney himself circles he ran in, you know, absolutely, to be honest, I think that a lot of those uh, those old cartoons and movies that uh that that Walt Disney was creating, I think that it was like part of a larger magical ritual that he was trying to portray on screen in order to subconsciously kind of you know what I mean. There's always been those subconscious things that Disney does. Absolutely that goes back to the magic that I was talking about. By the way, but anyway, we're not gonna stick.
Speaker 3: On that spirit. Animal says that Madussie talking about hitting Medusa from the.
Speaker 1: Back made probably hits different.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably feels cold and like stone. But I could be so wrong. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's stone in her own snatch.
Speaker 3: No, no, but I mean if she has a snake's for hair, I can only imagine what the bush down low is like.
Speaker 4: Is it like you know? Little? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on, They're just little Uh, they're just little garden snakes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And I can't imagine that that would have felt good. But I guess that's why you hit it from the back and just hope that they yet anyway we're.
Speaker 1: Getting unless they can all partake.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want I don't want my ship bit up by snakes. Dude.
Speaker 2: No, but I mean, anyway, go ahead, Samuel, fuck I thanks. You got something to say here, Okay.
Speaker 5: So Medusa is a complex character because there are two main myths about her. So in both of them, she is a a follower of Athena, I.
Speaker 14: Want to say, and she was a pretcess of a thing.
Speaker 17: Well in one myth, and I didn't have a essential encounter in Athena's temple, but and the other account is that he raped her.
Speaker 14: But so that's why she has now.
Speaker 17: Become a lot of a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Who have been raped and sac she abused. I know they will get a Medusa tattooed, and I didn't realize that until like two years ago.
Speaker 9: And the fucked up thing is.
Speaker 12: I actually have my Poseidon is my favorite Greek god and because of Percy Jackson, that's what got me into Greek mythology to the point I have a tattoo of the Roman uh, the camp Jupiter of the Roman House of Neptune, which is the the Roman version of Poseidon. Well, I actually it's just I feel bad form aduc because they say that she was cursed, she used herself as a curse, but she's one of the three Bulgons.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: She considers a curse because Athena made it where she can no man can look upon her. But Athena did it that way that she will never be hurt by a man again. So you can either see a curse or a gift. But Athina's also a cunt. Look what she did to uh Rackney because she beat her up in leading.
Speaker 3: By Poseidon, because keep in mind Pegasus was the baby because of that. It's just it's the same thing as like Hades and Persephone.
Speaker 4: Oh, he took her to the underworld. I think she went willingly.
Speaker 1: Hated.
Speaker 5: That's the only god to actually be faithful to his south in the entire pantheon. Technically, uh Afrogti is both the daughter of Poseidon and because she is her connation to the city, she was created breathed life into a tea foam that was given a him by Poseidon.
Speaker 14: And Athena and uh Poseidon.
Speaker 5: Even though they fucking hate each other, they both built the cherry together.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could sound pretty bad right here, but saying that you feel bad for Medusa is like saying you feel bad for Sandy Cheeks because she has to live in a dome. Like these are mythological stories, Like you can't feel bad for myths. Bro uh And but I will say, with that being said, there is somebody that reached out to me, and he's gonna be coming on Meta Mysteries on Friday, and he has a wild story. He's gonna be talking about how whenever he was a bit younger, there was at somebody's house that he went over to and he went up to his buddy's room to go hang out and play video games or whatever. And turns out the family was in the downstairs like living room. They were doing like all kind of black magic, and he believes that that they called upon Medusa because while they were doing the black magic downstairs, he said, the Medusa appeared to him and like just like a like a demon kind of situation, like phasing in of this reality or some kind of shit.
Speaker 3: So there is there's some belief to say that all of the Greek and Roman pantheons and all this were just demons that took on different forms. I'm not saying I believe that, but that is a belief held by a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's that's the whole demigods story, really, you know. But anyway, Joelle said, h the last couple of lives, I heard people talking about tattooing themselves. I blacked out on my hand. I blacked out my own hand myself.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice, damn. Let's move on down.
Speaker 2: Zombie said, what are your thoughts on mythology? Do you feel those gods slash goddesses existed? I think that anything exists as long as you.
Speaker 1: Believe it.
Speaker 4: I have a very different opinion.
Speaker 3: I don't believe they did, but I understand Jonathan believes this, and I understand your reasons for why.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is because people have gotten their validation in one way or another for every single mythology and religion ever created, every single one of them have gotten some kind of validation. Our boy Jay Griggs, right, I always like to bring him up. He was like newly converted over into Norse mythology or some kind of shit, right, and he started believing like in Thor and Zeus and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: We goes outside Thor.
Speaker 2: And Odin my bad, I always get those mixed up. But so he was calling on uh, he was calling on Thor. I believe maybe he was calling on it, and I don't remember, but he was calling on one of them, said if you're real, show me like a bolt of lightning or something like that, and five seconds later, bolt of lightning happened. So sometimes like the validation is strange, and I think that that actually lends a little bit of credence to where that only kind of proves that we live in a matrix. Bro, Like, how is it possible that everybody is finding proof for their beliefs? Everybody is, you know, like, and I know that maybe maybe not a lot of people would agree with that statement. But here's the deal. A lot of people need some kind of proof. They need some kind of validation in order for them to pledge their lives and their souls and their energy into whatever their belief is. Some I mean, you're not going to go on believing in something without some kind of validation, right, Like, that's just how it is.
Speaker 1: Why is it that? Why is it that almost everybody some kind of validation?
Speaker 3: Sure, we had a guy come on the show this years ago who was a Mormon who was actually gonna speak in defense of Mormonism, right, and his sign was seeing a dolphin jump in a river before he knew Joseph Smith was the guy and this whole thing, and it's like, sure, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt, that's a that's a ridiculous one to even bring up right now in this conversation. Is it so like a legit kind of things that actually to the person would validate and would have other people also saying if they were there, they would validate it for them as well, not just to the individual. But I'm talking about like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very case by case, but I see what you mean sure, I'm I understand people like needing to cling to something to make sense of it all. I get it. I'm kind of torn on that right, just to go back to the whole demigods, they're all demons.
Speaker 4: In disguise conversation, right, because that's.
Speaker 1: Don't you say?
Speaker 3: I think it's a cop out. I believe that that there's a shred of truth to it. It's possible, sure, But is it possible that a demon could present itself and or a fallen angel or whatever. I know, people are gonna get shitty because I'm not using the proper terminology. Just bear with me, okay. Is it possible that one of them came to this group in uh India just throwing it out and said, I am this new in reality it was a demon in disguise?
Speaker 4: Is that possible? Sure? Sure? Possible?
Speaker 1: Does that?
Speaker 3: Is that a cop out answer? Is there probably a lot more to the story? Does that negate three thousand years of history and tradition?
Speaker 4: Kind of?
Speaker 3: But could also be that a demon would be able to perform crazy acts to validate and prove that he was who he quote unquote said he was. And they do come from the great deceiver and all. I get the argument to say that they're all demons in disguise. I get that, But I mean, how many of these stories do we hear of that could hypothetically be a guy that walked the earth and when he died he lived such a crazy, almost mythical life that that story passed down through a game of telephone for eight hundred years, and then finally when somebody decided to write it down on paper, they called him Zeus. You see what I'm saying, Like, and I'm not trying to negate it.
Speaker 4: Zeus.
Speaker 3: Let's say he was a prolific man whore, but maybe he also was like this insane warrior who did all this stuff. And then three generations down, the story kind of doesn't go to being a man whore and not a warrior. Something more than ten generations down it becomes this. It becomes this, and now we have this whole other story that people are worshiping. I could see that possibility as well.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, like I bring that up not to like go against anybody's beliefs.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I'm actually kind of sticking up for everybody's beliefs. Whenever I say that everybody is experiencing some kind of proof, some kind of validation for whatever it is that they believe in. Here's a good example. Maybe a little bit contrived. I mean, maybe it's a coincidence. Yeah, I mean, but everything supernatural you can call a coincidence, right, like, and that's I think even like a coincidence. Calling something a coincidence is the ultimate cop out to be honest with me, Like, that's how I feel. But here's a decent example. You let me know what you think on meta mysteries. I want to say probably six months ago, what I did was we were learning about magic and spells and enchantments and all that other kind of stuff, and so me and Sean we decided, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, dude, We're gonna try and do a money spell just.
Speaker 2: To see, just to see what happens. You never know, right, I did a money spell. The next day was the most amount of money I ever made in one day in my life.
Speaker 1: Coincidence.
Speaker 4: No spells are real.
Speaker 3: I believe magic is real, but you and I have very different opinions on where that is being derived from, where that power is being derived from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think that it came from a demon even though I never call it on a demon.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, anyway, I see, That's what I'm saying it Like, that's whenever you have a biased that's and you're right. I'm not calling you out because you're biased. You're you're you know, you're perfectly logical in having your bias. But if you talk about that to somebody who doesn't have a bias, where's that coming from?
Speaker 1: Like, if you don't, if you don't.
Speaker 2: Have the whole story of demons and damons and all this other evil shit, and you're just let's say you grew up in the wild and you never heard anybody tell any kind of tall tale about where we came from, where we're going, any of these other kind of deities or anything like that. The first thing that would pop in your mind would not be, Oh, it must be coming from a demon.
Speaker 1: That's my point.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Nature tells you nothing about demons, is my point.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with you. I'm with you. Let's let's go that route.
Speaker 3: Right, Somebody in China who's never fucked with a Ouiji board before, right, because China has very strict rules about religion, and somehow some way, Aluigi board ends up in the hands of some person in China, could be man, could be woman, could be child, whatever, right, and they start fucking with it. Something answers They don't know if this is a demon or a dead guy or whatever the case is. They're just playing with a Wigi board. They've never heard of this before. This is hypothetical, by the way, I don't know if people in China have oigi's beside the point, how would they know if it was positive or negative?
Speaker 4: Right, Well, that's kind of what you're getting at here.
Speaker 1: It would be by the fruit.
Speaker 3: Ah, I agree, And have you also heard that things that come easy typically aren't right. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Speaker 2: I disagree. Okay, that's not across the board. And I'll also say this speaking of boards whenever it comes to Wiji boards. The reason why a lot of negative this is just my opinion. I know that you're probably going to disagree with this. The reason why, in my opinion, why Oigi boards always produce some kind of negative spirit or something thereabouts, is because that's what we associate them with. Like if you gave like you were just saying, if you gave a chinaman right, who never heard of a Wigi board, never seen a Oigi board, doesn't know any of the stories about Aligi board, just sees this fucking board and says, and you just tell him, hey, dude, you know you can talk to fucking spirits on this thing, and he's all off, all right, one, Yeah, I would love to talk to my mom or something like that.
Speaker 1: I high lead out, high lead.
Speaker 2: Out that what is going to be coming through as a demon if anything even comes through?
Speaker 4: I you know what this is?
Speaker 3: Somebody wid this experience or experiment before.
Speaker 2: It's about me being associated with because a lot of people tell me that, you know, I'm speaking to demons whenever I use tarot cards, and I don't think so because I've been doing it.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been dealing with tarot cards for three or four years now, right where's my demon attachment? Where's it at? My life is pretty fucking good right now, knock on wood. But I don't have any kind of demonic parasite that is guiding me to do all this evil shit. Why haven't I murdered anybody? Why haven't I raped anybody?
Speaker 3: Why? You know what I'm saying like, that's clearly that's the only fruit that a demonic attachment can provide.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't I Why don't I have anxiety? Why don't I have depression? Why why don't I have a drinking problem? Why don't I have a drug problem? Name a negative thing that a that that would be the fruit that would be coming from the tarot cards. It would have happened by Now would you disagree?
Speaker 3: I mean in a sense, yeah, I mean I spiritual fruit is not always something or yeah, I'm gonna use that term.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 3: It's not always something that uh, you know, manifests itself in murder or addiction or uh you know, infidelity or uh fuck, divorce could even be a conversation to be had with that. I'm speaking from experience on my own shit on that, uh you know, relationship issues. There's all kinds of ways this can go. Man, It's not just uh And I'm not saying that you personally have a demonic attachment because you've been playing with tarot cards. I'm you know, that's that's kind of a bold claim to make. And I'm not even saying that your life is worse off now than if you would have never picked up a deck in ever, Like, who's to say, right, my.
Speaker 2: Life is way better off because meta came from it connecting with a lot of people on there. It's building a nice com community over there.
Speaker 3: But is that because of Taro or because of things you you would have delved into anyway, regardless if you ever fucked with the tarot deck or not.
Speaker 2: Taro, I'm reading a tarot every single show. There's never been a show where I haven't done a tarot reading.
Speaker 4: I'm fair enough.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, it's it's kind of a a I don't want to say chicken or egg situation, but it's kind of like a who's to say, what would have happened if?
Speaker 4: Kind of thing?
Speaker 3: But again, I don't believe that you are you have a demonic attachment to you because you fuck with tarot cards. I know tons of people that have them and fuck with them, and I don't believe that demons are, you know, possessing them in some way. But I also think that sorry.
Speaker 1: It's coming from somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the message is, but it's also cards in a game of what we would call casting lots or a game of chance. You don't know what cards you're about to pull. It's very possible that that card is random. And the depictions and what's being applied to it's kind of like the astrology conversation, right, these people that like, I'm not equating you to these people, but these people that will like look at their daily horoscopes and say, oh, because I am a Pisces and this is the date today.
Speaker 4: And mercuries and retro are grade.
Speaker 3: This article says that I need to do this, this, this, and this, and it's so broad that it applies to pretty much anybody's life that reads it, whether they're a pice.
Speaker 4: These are not kind of thing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, But I've given you terror readings, Yeah you have. They were pretty fucking spot on.
Speaker 4: Again, kind of broad, but they were on for that moment in time. Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying, you know, and and it was again I kind of just drew it for him. There was like once when in Christie's studio and then once at Browhemian Grove. If I'm going on a road trip, best believe that terror. By the way, anybody wants to come to Brohemian Grove, I'll give you a terror reading. How about that they get it for everybody in the Airbnb house over there.
Speaker 3: That's right, you did. God, I forgot about that. Then why didn't the cards warn you about the d MT man?
Speaker 1: Oh they might have. I don't know. I don't even remember what.
Speaker 4: Forgot what the readings were, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I've done three hundred readings at least since then. But anyway, all right, I'm so sorry. We do not have much longer, and there's a lot of message messages to get to go as long as he won fuck it, the spirit animal said, sorry, I thought, I'm okay, let me just skip over that.
Speaker 1: Oh there's the black and out the hand for Joel. Is that considered black hand? Like blackface?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, dude, like blackout tattoos? I actually think they're kind of sick.
Speaker 2: I'm actually i'm thinking about well now I'm thinking, I'm I'm definitely gonna do it that. I'm going to get a neck tat and it's going to be right here, it's going to go all the way around, and I'm gonna get a blue jay with its wings all open and everything. I've seen like a lot of people have, like phoenixes and stuff like that. But I want you don't remember that story.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to. It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: When we were over at Christie's, so U for everybody that remembers, me and Jacob used to have a studio in the back of Christie's Crystal Shop and there was always you know, psychics and terror readers and reiki healers and sound bowl frequency whatever kind of I don't know what they're called, but there was always a lot of people coming in and out, and they offered sessions for anybody that ever wanted them and stuff like that. Well, I went into the studio one day right before a show. I would always get there like half an hour forty five minutes early, just to shoot the shit with everybody. And there was this one psidekick that I had never talked to, I'd seen, but she kind of and I always still refer to her as Edna from the Incredibles. That's what she looked like to me, you know, like the the little one that's working.
Speaker 1: On all the costumes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, she comes up to me and she's like, hey, you know, you have like energy or spirits or something around you. And I'm like, okay, you know, I'm like used to being around these people and everybody sees something and you never know, like what's bullshit and what's wrong whatever. And so she goes on to basically describe exactly my great grandparents who are passed away. And she even she was like, Oh, yeah, it's a it's a really big, burly guy. He used to be in the military. And then his wife super skinny, super scrawny and tiny. And I was like, holy shit, that sounds a lot like my great great grandparents. And so she kept on going on with more details and stuff like that. Anyway, long story short, the message was if if they were ever these spirit guides my great grandparents were ever trying to send me a message, then they would show a cardinal and if they were ever trying to get an urgent message to me, I would see a blue jay and that would be like their way of trying to get a hold of, you know, me in a sense.
Speaker 4: And an urgent message on your neck.
Speaker 2: So I the next day, bro, So we got done shooting that night, and at the time, we weren't podcasting full time yet and so I was still like driving for uber eads and stuff like that. And so the next day I get on the road to go deliver for Uber Eats, and the first delivery I take it, I don't remember from what restaurant, but I went to go deliver it at this house. The first house after this conversation, I see this little tree that's right outside the front door, and it has two blue jays that are just in the tree, dancing and flying and playing alone. And so literally, ever since then, I've just been looking at like, anytime I see a blue jay, I'm like, all right, that's my great grandparents, you know. And so it's kind of like not necessarily like an urgent, bad message kind of thing. It's just kind of like a little reminder. Plus I don't know, I think blue jays are fucking sweet anyway.
Speaker 4: I dig it, dude. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Precent.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna try and get Sean to do it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Scrolling down here, Spear of Animals said Biden said he had cancer in twenty twenty two, and not to spend too much time on this, but good cult members, we may very well need to make another mark on the Bingo card here soon if Biden dies.
Speaker 4: That seems to be a thing that could happen very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they've been holding out for this for as long as they could, and.
Speaker 1: It was a matter of time. Dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, he has lost his name, he lost his mind a long time ago, when even before he became president, he wasn't all the way there and they knew that. And whether he's a clone or he's a walking or whatever, maybe he's a robot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But let's just let's just like third eye all the way closed. Let's just say that that actually is the original Biden that was president from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. That guy had no business being in office. He was so mentally declined. It wasn't even it was so obvious.
Speaker 3: Right, he got dog walked by Trump and every single debate, Oh come on, man, like that was his defense.
Speaker 4: Come on, wait, wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: A nine millimeter could blow the lungs right out your chest, and like that was his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's that's part of the techniques to it. It's always to make a joke in order to shift the attention and stuff like that. If you don't have a good comeback or a good retort or anything, it's always like a joke to make that other person seem like they're an idiot. That's part of, like, honestly, that's part of like the whole neuro linguistic programming kind of mentality that these people have, and especially somebody who's so mentally declined like old dirty Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah it worked for Oh, I thought it worked for him anyway. But yeah, he's knocking on desk. Story on the bingo card. Soon we shall see, we shall see what's hot on the bingo card.
Speaker 4: Biden dying, I believe.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, okay, let's see where are we. Tony said, Saint Thomas Aquinas has entered the chat. The world has, uh, the world has to have a creator.
Speaker 3: I personally agree with that, And even if it's not a religious conversation, even if it's this computer program has to have a programmer, Like, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Ali Kat said, have you guys heard about Annabelle the Haunted doll going on tour in Louisiana And hours after she left the area, Marie Levoe's house caught fire, and I believe one of the old plantations did as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that plantation that caught fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was the Laurel some plantation.
Speaker 1: It was something house.
Speaker 4: I thought, shit, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: I've been this.
Speaker 2: I was there like whenever I was with Baby Mama number one. We actually had to go tour it because we were thinking about getting married there.
Speaker 3: It was a gorgeous state. Dude, all torched to the ground. Now, I didn't know anything about the Annabelle Doll, but uh, I yeah, Marie Levoe's house also, I understand that it wasn't the correct oh the not away house excuse me, not a way plantation. Yeah, I understand that, like the Marie Levo's house quote unquote that was on.
Speaker 4: Bourbon Street wasn't exactly her real house.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking raw shop now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love the raw shop.
Speaker 3: It's but they turned the yes, super touristy voodoo shop into a head shop and that's it now. And it's like, you know, even if you were trying to keep up the historical look to it, you could have given a nod to that a little bit. No, not even uh Mari Levo's traditional home. I haven't heard about that burning down, but I mean, if that's true, we're talking about a multiple hundred year old home burning down. It it happens.
Speaker 2: But did you see all the comments under the posts from the Notaway Plantation burning down?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure it got very racially motivated, very quickly.
Speaker 2: My god, it was most racially motivated thing I've ever seen. They're like, good, burn, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, let it burn all this stuff. And it's like, you know, not for sure, but I want to say that that was owned by Actually I'm not going to speak on it. I'm not sure if the Notaway Plantation was owned by black people or not. I know there was a couple of them up and down the Mississippi that was I want to say that was one of them, but I'm not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Oh look up.
Speaker 2: People just love shooting off the hip without any kind of information anyhow. So yeah, that's kind of crazy. I didn't I didn't hear about the whole Annabel tour. I don't trust that shit. Tony said Adams are not self existing?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Adams are not self existing?
Speaker 8: This means they didn't create themselves.
Speaker 4: Oh with you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh sure, But I mean put into the realm that there was no beginning. What's creating, you know, and that's just a theory. There's no way of there's no way of proof in the fucking beginning if there ever was one. I mean, I know a lot of people they like to look at that fucking super high powered James Webb telescope and they can see, Oh, look this is we can go back in time and see this is where the big band came from. I'm like, oh, Cgi, I just can't handle I can't deal with it. Merlin said, if we are to believe Jesus walked on water, healed the broken, died then came back to life, and all the other magical miracles in the world, but we have a hard time believing God could create the universe or turn nothing into something. Bro that uh bro, someone that powerful has that thano.
Speaker 1: Snap with you? Yeah, I would, I would say.
Speaker 2: So, you know, it's it's dangerous to have limiting beliefs. That's all I'm gonna say. Spirit Animal posted the picture what was that book?
Speaker 1: The post World?
Speaker 4: Oh Obama holding the post American World?
Speaker 1: Post American World. Yeah yeah, what a fucking douchebag. Um fuck him?
Speaker 2: Man, Obama be like, I got nine to nine problems, but a bitch ain't won, that's true, Yeah, because he ain't got a bitch. Well, I mean Big Mike I would call him a.
Speaker 3: Bitch, but I think he's Big MIC's bitch. Actually, I think he bottoms.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Barry got that.
Speaker 5: Obama is definitely a power bottom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even call him power bottom. I think he says harder and he's not like he's not telling. I think he's asking. I see him being a complete sent bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that thing is to be gaping, bro and just imagine, Oh yeah, those are some King Kong dildos going up in that pooper.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: God, his love said Crowley died pretty broke, spending all on h and then the spirit animals like huh, just.
Speaker 1: Like my uncle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he also died like pretty wealthy. I mean some of that was inherited because he came from wealth, don't get me wrong, but he grew his estate. He squandered a good bit of it on gambling and extravagant living. But I mean he he definitely made money with his beliefs and his books and his cult following and all that shit.
Speaker 5: Doesn't he have a castle on lock now and he also infiltrated him my five in my six, whichever one is.
Speaker 3: So, he had a castle on Lake loch Ness at one point, and I don't know what happened to it. I don't know if he sold it or donated it to other members of like the magical practicing, the the I five slash six conversation. I've read a few reports saying that he not infiltrated. They approached him the same way that like the UH America, for instance, the CIA had a division that was looking into astra projection and occult things in black magic things, not not to say a black magic and ash projection of the same conversation. What I'm saying is the CIA has delved into those kinds of things as well. There is the articles that I've read said that basically I six slash M I five Spin a minute were looking into black magic and Crowley being Crowley and being British, that was the source.
Speaker 4: That they used. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that that was also more they were hoping that he wasn't going to start some sort of a political dissident uprising.
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: He couldn't give a fuck less about politics. He wanted whores and drugs. That was his whole jam.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what do you say about John D?
Speaker 1: Then, Sagan, what do you say about John D? Then?
Speaker 3: John D was from Jesus crust. Trying to think of how what year that was? John D was an alchemist.
Speaker 1: And an astrologer, but not a sorcerer.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of people confused the two.
Speaker 1: Wodini also was the spot for our government. I can't then which agency.
Speaker 5: But he also that because he could go, he could travel all through.
Speaker 1: Europe and everything he would.
Speaker 5: He got a senage blog too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, so John D.
Speaker 3: He was fifteen twenty seven to sixteen o eight or nine. They're not one hundred percent on that. An English mathematician, astronomer, teacher, astrologer, occultist and alchemist. He was the court astronomer for an advisor to Elizabeth the First and spend much of his time on alchemy, divination and hermetic philosophy. As an antiquarian, uh he had one of the largest libraries in England at the time. As a political adviser, he advocated for the foundation of the English colonies in the New World to form a British Empire a term he is credited with coining.
Speaker 1: So he wasn't a sorcerer, then.
Speaker 4: Occultist does not mean sorcerer.
Speaker 1: I have it right here.
Speaker 2: John D was often referred to as a sorcerer due to his involvement in alchemy, astrology, and attempts to communicate with angels, but he was also a respected mathematician and advisor to Queen Elizabeths. His work blended science and the occult, reflecting the beliefs of his time. That is a sorcerer.
Speaker 4: Bro Alchemy is literally the blending of those two things.
Speaker 3: Is it not communicating with angels? He also wasn't doing the same shit that Crowley was doing. Crowley was like proudly doing evil things and like saying this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: He wasn't like doing this. Yeah, it might be demons, but they're not what you think.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: No, he was like, I want the demons, I want the satan. That's what his whole jam was. John D and Crowley are like, that's not a fair comparison.
Speaker 4: Actually thought he was the reincarnation of John D. And just because you think it doesn't mean it's true.
Speaker 5: No, But.
Speaker 1: That's where he got a lot of his ideas at though.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, I figured a lot of his ideas came from his time with the Oto In the Order of the Golden Dawn. I mean, yeah, they also were dealing with the hermetic principles, which is what John D was dealing with.
Speaker 4: So like, okay, they were reading from the same books.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're doing the same shit, and you're saying they're totally different.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked up the sorcery of John D. Honestly, I'm not like a all knower of the guy. I know, I know the overarching theme, and I know he was under Elizabeth I, who was very big with Christendom. I mean, it's very possible she was employing dark magic occult of sorcerer's to her own ends. It's possible. I'm not negating that. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: And people think it's crazy that they're they're still doing that nowadays, Like that's that blows my mind that people literally think that the elites and politicians and the people that are governing this world are not using some kind of astrology, some kind of magic, some kind of you know, hypnosis, like all these supernatural things.
Speaker 1: Like the like, especially whenever you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to do remote viewing and they tried it and they found out it didn't work. And it's like, bro, I don't think you understand the like the weight of all of this stuff. They they have mastered it, they're using it still to this day.
Speaker 3: Their reports showed that people can be born with this gift, but people being taught it was I couldn't find one report that was credible that said that like they absolutely had this like Normy, absolutely born one hundred percent normy, that they were able to teach how to do astra projection in that kind of shit there. But they did claim that the people that could do it and were born with this extra gift were like legitist fuck. And I mean, granted it's the CIA and the group that audited themselves, like we've talked about. That's like the IRS auditing themselves and finding that they did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: That was the reports that were shown from this group.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's gonna audit them? They're the government exactly.
Speaker 3: So the Asher Projection Group, when they audited the Astra Projection Group, found that everything they ever touched was like legit as fuck. When you cipher through all that, you could see like normies couldn't really be trained to do it. But the people that were born with that sixth sense, if you want to call it, that absolutely had that sixth sense. And I'm not saying the government's not using those types of people today.
Speaker 4: Sure why not?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, if you look at the Monroe Institute, which is how they ended up learning a lot of that stuff back in the seventies, was by Robert Monroe.
Speaker 1: They're still teaching that stuff today.
Speaker 2: You can literally go to the Monroe Institute in Virginia and like take classes on how to do a lot of the like spoon bending and fucking remote viewing and astra project like all this shit is real, dude, Like it's yeah, it's a learned thing, and some take to it a little bit easier than others. But to say that it's like not real, Like that's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't say not real.
Speaker 3: I just personally love the belief that you can't be taught how to do that.
Speaker 4: You either have it or you don't. Sure, that's all.
Speaker 1: But so let's just clarify.
Speaker 2: You believe that some people were able to do it, sure, and you think that they took those some people that absolutely knew how to do it and then just stopped.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, absolutely not. I think the government's probably still using those for sure.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, because you were framing it as they used to do it, but then they stopped.
Speaker 3: The project quote unquote like what ended in the eighties. But yeah, they didn't just like let the psychics go home. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean Operation Mockingbird ended in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, right right right exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, Nora said, If any of y'all are interested, I've actually started my own podcast. Been wanting to vent out my life story for a long time now. I partially grew up in a hoarder house of squalor, and I finally gained the courage to let out my angry inner child slash teenage self and just vent out the bullshit and abuse I had to deal with there. If you guys are interested, it's called Life in the Pile podcast. First three episodes are up now. Shout out, shout out. Yes, indeed, H love it. I love when people start their own shows, you know, Like that is it, dude, I tell you what. Like, Even though we get into some wild shit with the Conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Or you know, you with Cajun Night or me with Meta.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, like this is so therapeutic to just sit here and just hang out with everybody and then you know, like lose yourself and research. You know what I'm saying Like that, it is so amazing to just open up that throat chakra a little bit and let your voice be heard, even if you're only speaking to three, four or five people. Do when we first started, you know what, do we have like fifty people listening?
Speaker 1: If that?
Speaker 3: I think when I teamed up with you, you had or this show had about like two hundred ish like steady listeners, give or take.
Speaker 4: And now we just had thousands. Dude, it is mind blowing and humbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, been a better time to start. So fuck yeah, Nora, get after it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, dude, honestly, like, if you're not shy to get in front of a microphone, and even if you are shy, fucking fight that.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's so much fun.
Speaker 2: It's it's like it gives you another meaning, you know what I'm saying, White Boy Wizard said Bruh Upper Decies are the fucking best.
Speaker 1: I've never done.
Speaker 2: Oh I've done it with like the pouches though, but that doesn't county count Like. That's what makes it so ridiculous about an upper decker is that you got to pack it up there.
Speaker 4: Bro, I told you about my boy that did a double horse shoe.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, bro, fucking wild as hell with that, like crazy. I think it was like Dutch dip or something. He had to go like a special sort to even find it. We're in the field, we're already dehydrated and nasty and all this shit. He decides, fucking he's gonna take the whole can and do a horseshoe on the bottom, and they were like, dude, you're fucking wild.
Speaker 4: Then he did a whole horseshoe on the top.
Speaker 3: Old boys laid out on a tree, just wide eye, just drooling, like he wasn't even spitting anymore. It was like, Bro, you good. He I think he went to the other place.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah the veil thin my boy.
Speaker 4: Beck fucking psycho, but I love him to death anyway.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said we got multiple wizards. FuG I'm bricked up. I thought I was talking about Merlin I love it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then he also said, blasphemy, cocaine and hookers is all anyone we'll ever need.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's what it makes the world go round. Some might say.
Speaker 1: Eh for some for a short amount of time, not a very long time.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm white boy.
Speaker 2: Wizard said that's why y'all got a hunt and grow your own food and referring referring to the uh, the shitty food.
Speaker 1: Yea lucky seven.
Speaker 2: Nico said, what about Georgia guidestones got blown up to say, fuck this rule?
Speaker 1: We multiplying like China.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hope we do. I hope Americans can figure it the fuck out here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Please, everybody have babies and like, take care of your babies too. Don't just be breeding just for the fuck of it here, don't be sluts about it. But like, yeah, have kids, raised families. Let's grow the American way, Like this is this is the correct. Fuck the two point five kids per household rule. We're getting trounced by multiple other cultures because they're breeding like rabbits. Meanwhile, we're over here like trying to be responsible. Look, be responsible and meaning taking care of your responsibilities.
Speaker 4: But have babies.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, Trump just put something out here lately or recently, talking about like the uh what was it, the the extra tax refund like you're getting more for having more kids now or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't see why not? Fuck yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh and also the no taxes on tips just passed today.
Speaker 4: Good things. Hell yeah, good shit.
Speaker 2: I think it's like certain qualified type of tips. I don't know if that's for all tips.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. We'll look into it at some point.
Speaker 5: Um.
Speaker 2: He also said, not only nine to eleven, Let's bring up the songs that bring it up, even Spanish songs. Said about a plane hitting the towers, and what about the movies predicted predicting predictive programming is real, and then Tony said, what songs the White Boy Wizard posted. Construction on the World Trade Center officially began August fifth, nineteen sixty six. The first two years of construction were primarily focused on below ground work. The Twin towers started their vertical climb in nineteen sixty eight, so at least that far back. Lucky said, I'm not sure, but the only I know example is look up Party Coop album and the song I heard in Spanish was I think in the nineties, but I can't remember the name system of a down, Toxicity, Slayer Talks, or Slayer. But these can be debunked, but it depends on how you see it.
Speaker 3: Wait, Toxicity came out, hold on, that was after nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: I thought I could be wrong here.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was around that time for sure. Tony said, the hijackers just plot thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what month though?
Speaker 2: You know a good point, Tony said, the hijackers just plotted a year or two in advance. They were monitored by US and Israeli intelligence and allowed to proceed, but it was closely it was a closely guarded secret.
Speaker 1: Anybody.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 3: It was released January twenty second of two thousand and two, so after nine eleven.
Speaker 4: It was Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It was the second single from their album Toxicity, which was released on September fourth, two thousand and one. But I know the song, and I'm trying to think of where it talks about planes hitting the world towers in the in the song.
Speaker 4: I know that song pretty damn well. So I thought, let me, let me look.
Speaker 2: The toxicity of a city of our city.
Speaker 1: Go, that's a fucking banger. Dude, fucking right, dude, um zombie, I think said, have you seen the VIDs of those old people in the really creepy skin Walker situation? It's in the desert. I have not seen this.
Speaker 10: I have not.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, I'm looking at the lyrics.
Speaker 3: I see nothing about twin towers or anything like that they're talking about, like, you know, the toxicity in our cities. Sure, but if you look at System of It Down themselves, what they sing about, Yeah, it's politically motivated. But that's because they're all Algerian and they speak a lot about the genocide that took place in their homeland, what we would now think about with Bosnia and the whole Muslim genocide that went down there in the nineties. So yeah, they're very politically motivated in that regard for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, System of a Down. That Toxicity song hit number one on nine to eleven on the Child, So I don't know if that's what it's referring to.
Speaker 4: I mean, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's more to it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The the release of the album Toxicity on September fourth and the nine to eleven tragedy had a great impact. Okay, I'm not trying to go there. Okay, maybe there's something to it. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Scared animal, you know? Or do you just had your hand raised?
Speaker 5: Uh, it was actually just raised, but didn't know because it was on now even but you know what tat dollar deal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can fold it so many different ways. You see the towers burning down?
Speaker 1: Yes, sure incidents.
Speaker 3: Was that a coincidence, Jacob, It's possible to make sure itself is of the was it not? The White House? Is it with the bushes and shit? But I mean you could also folded up a certain way to spell like new World Order or money is God, and you could just fold it these ways. I'm not saying that every single bit of that's a coincidence. But also if you're looking hard enough for a pattern, you'll find one.
Speaker 1: Oh man, there's no getting to you.
Speaker 2: So the twenty dollars bill can be folded in a way that some claim resembles the burning the burning of the World Trade Center towers, which has led to various interpretations and conspiracies. Since the nine to eleven attacks, this folding trick has gained attention as a curious phenomena reflecting on American culture interceptions of the event.
Speaker 3: So real quick, you said it was a twenty dollars bill, right, Yeah, so that template of the twenty dollars bill has been relatively unchanged, or at least not until the early two thousands they started putting the colors and the extra stuff on it. Was that twenty dollars bill template used prior to the World Trade centers being built?
Speaker 4: Because at that point, yeah, I would I would call that a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it a coincidence that there's an all seeing eye with a fucking pyramid on the back of it too?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 3: Because it was masonically derived and we've talked about that a million times.
Speaker 4: To trade center.
Speaker 3: Is being burned down when they didn't even exist when the money was force formed. The Masonic imagery has been around since before America was founded.
Speaker 1: Oh have you seen this one on the dollar bill? Bro Let me show.
Speaker 4: You this one.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did it go?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 1: It is? That's that's trippy. I mean yeah, I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 2: Either really good imagination or it's hidden in code, and both for the people that are just listening. If you fold a one dollar bill where the eagle emblem is on the back, and you darken.
Speaker 4: The outside, you can make it look like a alien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you can actually kind of see it, you know, with the eyes raded here the nose for the eagle, oh wow, Yeah, you can kind of see like a little mouth with some lips being formed right here. It almost looks like Thanos's nuts actionin. And then of course you got the mandola on the forehead right there.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, dude, who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: We could just be crazy. I don't believe that that's what we do. I don't think we are, though. I think our third eyes are all the way the fuck hoping baby, there you go, Tony said, man Dary is good. It allowed the growth of many civilizations.
Speaker 4: I understand that.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that like in the past, it wasn't needed as a food source. I'm saying that with our modern nutrition and how we see things now, like we we don't need it in our food pyramid the way that we were taught in school, right that same food pyramid said that we needed twelve servings of grain per day, which is fucking insane. But like, yes, it has helped and it's a filler and like it has. Basically you could backtrack human civilization. Could they make bread? Yeah, that would that would determine if they were a thriving society or not. Now I'm not negating a time and place for that for sure, but with what we know now about everything, we don't need dairy for animal proteins.
Speaker 4: We could just eat meat. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Mario said, let's pull in our VA home loans and make a huge farm.
Speaker 4: Dude. That's literally what I'm thinking at this time.
Speaker 3: So you know, I use a VA Home loan for this one, and the deal was that you can't use it for a rental for the first two years. Well it's been about eight, so we rocking.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's what your boy owned.
Speaker 2: Benjamin, he kind of well, not with the VA loans, but he created his own little.
Speaker 1: Runaway in a community. Yeah, like a compound. Yeah, he created a compound.
Speaker 2: It's called Bartaria or Barritaria or something like that.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to talk to him about it. His brain, dude.
Speaker 1: There's like documentaries on it. You should watch. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: There's like in everybody it's kind of weird because everybody's like, you know, everybody's a bear.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I do remember this.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, everybody's got like a bear name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like Papa Bear. And then there's like, you know, Welder Bear and plumber Bear and you know what I mean, like everybody is like a bear thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It could just be a drunk was that's Owen Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk to him at Brohemian Grove about this one.
Speaker 2: He's also now keep in mind he's also a comedian, so and he looks into all the conspiracy and so he's probably playing a riff off of that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that it's a cult by any means.
Speaker 3: But I didn't say that, neither did you.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that because I think it's an awesome idea to have some kind of like basically a breakaway civilization, you know, and with that, and that's what I.
Speaker 3: Want to talk to him about, like the how did you get started? How much land was needed, which I was farming situation, How are you creating enough food on the grounds to where people can sustain I'm not I'm not gonna ask him about the bear names. I'm gonna let that one be a ohwen thing.
Speaker 1: I'll ask him.
Speaker 4: You do it because you have a different way about you than I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't scared.
Speaker 4: That's not me being scared. I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't wanted to come across in a slightly offensive way. And I you know, I have a way about me. Some people get down with it, some people don't. I'm much more interested in the water purification and in the farming, and in the crops and the yield from the land.
Speaker 4: That's my jam.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna call him Daddy Bear whenever I meet him.
Speaker 3: Oh, for the love, just fuck with them, dude, find out if it's Daddy Bear, Papa Bear.
Speaker 4: Let's call him by his correct name.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's Zaddy Bear.
Speaker 4: Oh, for the love of fuck, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, I love it.
Speaker 2: The white boy wizard said, come add, Come add to mine, buy the house next door. I already got me a little compound, going gardens, fruit trees, wall of penie which is a fancy greenhouse, chicken and still adding every day, got raw mil gary right around the corner, so delicious. Only bad part it's Idaho and the winners. Uh will kick that ass. If you ain't used to it.
Speaker 4: See that's my one thing.
Speaker 3: Ien doesn't run through your state and you don't touch the Gulf of America. So I'm going to a polite pass on that. But I am happy to see you doing the most and making the best of a big dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Nora said, Uh, the new favorite quote is don't be sluts about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be sluts about it. But have babies, have tons of babies. It's like such a good thing to do with your life.
Speaker 2: But oh, that's right, Baritaria is in northern Idaho. I thought it was in Idaho when you said that, because it's like land is like super cheap out there, and you can get like a fucking shitload of acreage out there for on the on the cheap, I think, right, Uh, white boy Wizard, like land is pretty available.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 15: So it definitely was pretty scamdemic, dude, But I'm you know, I run my own little outfit doing construction and whatnot, and like, starting in March of twenty twenty, we got fucking hammer dog and like we're just barely slowing down. So unfortunately, the price of land and house like fresh you know, new construction, it's gone through the fucking roof around here. So I'm in southeast Idaho, like the biggest city's Boise. And if you're looking at a map and you go do east, just straight across pretty much where I am. I at right on the Wyoming border. But it's, you know, the second biggest metropolis or whatever in Idaho. So I mean compared to other places. Yes, still cheaper than but compared to what we used to be.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck no.
Speaker 15: All those dickheads sold their shit ass houses in fucking California for one point two million dollars. It was two bedrooms, one bedroom, fucking hood and then moved Adah, and now they think they're kings.
Speaker 1: Dude, what size of your gauges? I'm thinking about making the mine a little.
Speaker 15: Better rant over. Sorry, uh, these on the three quarter, I.
Speaker 2: Got that double zero and little hesitant to stretch them any farther than that.
Speaker 1: But I do got the pinks in though, you see that. Yeah?
Speaker 15: Thanks, I'm OBSESSI of plugs, dude. I have a fucking whole ass box of crazy ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a bunch of them too. I like the tunnels. I like the rubber tunnels more than anything else. The plugs, they just it's like too much. When you lay your head down, it's like you feel it against your neck. And ship the rubber tunnels, I don't feel.
Speaker 15: Them at all, right, I only sleep in the rubber tunnels for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually bought some some octopus like uh, steel gauges. Pretty fucking gangster, but I can't sleep with those in there. They're fucking you know. It doesn't feel good.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: We're pretty much caught up outside of some of the memes. But uh, Spear and Animal, go ahead and give your sind off here, sir, if you would.
Speaker 14: We're not just pull away.
Speaker 5: If you all be the ko and.
Speaker 2: He's finally learning of finally learning, I love it, Uh, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Can we get some knife hands up in this beach?
Speaker 9: We can?
Speaker 3: Indeed, good cult members, We want to thank y'all for joining us for yet another live Tuesday Night event. As Jonathan said earlier and as I kind of helped him say, if you would like to be a part of this next week, then come check us out on our Patreon. If you would like to be a part of the Cajun Night Live and the Meta Mysteries Live, come check out our individual patreons.
Speaker 4: All the links are down below.
Speaker 3: Uh, if you would like to support yourself and also the show and kind of you know, carve out a little bit of your own financial future in a way that is transferable. It's only going to grow in value in all the things and come check out cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: Link for that is also in the description below.
Speaker 3: It is the best way to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and minted coins, art, all the things, all the stuff. When you fill out your information, our boy Wayne Clark is going to reach out to you. He's gonna get you squared away with all of that. Listen, it's able to be bought right now. Goal might be high in price, silver is still within the realm of your normal, everyday average Joe. Blow to buy get your hands on some of it while you still can. All of that being said, what else you could do right now listening to this good cult member, You're on your Spotify, your Apple podcasts, whatever the case is. We work off of an algorithm. Okay, we have no control over this algorithm. We put out the content. That is what we do. That is our job. That being said, the way that we get promoted and shared to more people the way that we end up of other podcasts you might like, and they see our faces, our logo and they check out O Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Who is this is?
Speaker 3: If you help us boost these algorithms, what you could do right now for free to help boost these algorithms.
Speaker 7: Would be too please Hit the five stars, hit the shares that like, suscribe to comment, save a postle in review, head shares with the friends of family, shares ecept We're here's the deal.
Speaker 4: Activity our algorithms here.
Speaker 3: Across all of our listening platforms.
Speaker 4: The more we get promoted to more potential.
Speaker 7: Listeners who could then become potential.
Speaker 4: Call members like yours, finalais and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: As I stated earlier, why you are to go check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and give the same lever of respect to buy sir reviews and positivity co check out The Cajun Night and come check out our patreons and you would like to join us for our Wednesday Night lives every Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 6: Hey, we thank you.
Speaker 4: Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode I'm the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan from Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: I'll be off that.
Speaker 9: Are so.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies. And free shipping use the offer code CULT that see ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcas cast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult