Speaker 1: One one with linch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by the NKF Surfest this weekend. Taco, you'll be hanging out there on a Saturday at Coco Beach.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was postponed to this weekend because of the last hurricane, and it's gonna be a good time out there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you've never been to the NKF National Kidney Foundation Surffest, try to make it out this weekend Coco Beach Pier all weekend long. I'm talking Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, Sundays and Monday as well. The finals be Monday. But a really good time tastes to Brevard on Sunday night. That's a silent auction to raise money for NKF. They do a lot of good over there.
Speaker 2: All right. More news post Florida, Georgia world's ardest out door cocktail party gathering last weekend in Jacksonville. Dyal news coming in so you. Obviously, the big story was the viral clip of the two officers engaged with two football fans, which has now become has had some context added to it as to what led to that interaction, and we went into the details yesterday.
Speaker 1: There were a couple drunk dudes beyond drunk, Yeah, and then enduring it when I'm reached for the cops gun come on.
Speaker 2: So so you know, consider that if all you've seen is the video with no context added whatsoever, there was definitely reason those officers were engaged that way. That was during the game. How about after the game?
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet there was mayhem.
Speaker 2: This involved another officer of the horse variety, police horse.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody messed with the horse.
Speaker 2: Right. Football fan arrested after punching a police horse in the face blazing saddle style. You don't do that.
Speaker 1: We've seen it happen in New Lens.
Speaker 2: Emmanuel Jones arrested punching a Jacksonville Sheriff's office horse after the Florida Georgia game this past Saturday. And you don't do that, and do vall office. Three officers grabbed Emmanuel as he was still quote shadow boxing and swinging his arms around. One of the officers struck him in the face and then he was forced to the ground and cuffed. He was charged with causing harm to a police animal, disorderly intoxication. You think endangering others and resisting arrest, shadow boxing a horse, Yeah, i'd say horse is apparently going to be okay, of course, I mean, of course, but that big head that the horse has, you know, with the big snout and everything, and then those things if you which I think most people have been close enough to a horse where you see it, whether it's downtown Orlando and he needs to be on them, or that's such a defined face they could handle that. The guy should have never done it. He's a piece of garbage. For a minute there, I thought you were gonna claim ten percent horse, little horse.
Speaker 1: I've ridden on a horse before.
Speaker 2: My friend ten percent equestrian.
Speaker 1: My neighbor neighbor two doors down, Peggy shout out and Robert that they own a horse farm. Okay, no, like they train people to ride horses and stuff. It's a pretty big deal. Like Pat, there are horse trailers in my neighborhood every now and then. I think you've seen them, have you when we were going Thursday night football once?
Speaker 2: You can't can't say that I recall that, but I believe you.
Speaker 1: I'm at one with the horse community. I don't know if it's Plastree and Isa like you said, joined at the hoof, Yeah we are so.
Speaker 2: You may have heard that North Korea had sent troops to help Russia and they called me HD. A few people in high school think about that. I'd rather not North Korea had said some troops to help Russia in their ongoing war with Ukraine. Imagine the glorious discovery by these North Korean troops to unfettered internet access and thus the world of hardcore pornography for the first time. How many am there's a couple thousand troops that North Korea sent. You know they have they restrict their internet access there and including pornography. So, guys, this is imagine being like twenty thirty something years old and you get to see that for the very first time. I'm thinking these Russians are like, Hello, you're here to help. Could you maybe get your hand off your shaft and grab your rifle instead? Hello? You think just you got a couple thousand guys going to Tugtown.
Speaker 1: You think that they had a kind of like we did during COVID a tissue orde. Now in the service, you do the sock. I don't know if the North Koreans do, but it's so is the sack trick.
Speaker 2: So I'm not quite sure how effective these additional troops are going to be or how much help they will be. If they're preoccupied with porn.
Speaker 1: Wait until they discover Amazon and everything else. Pat if you just it's kind of like the person who just gets out of prison after forty years and the things you discover, like, holy cow, this is a this is a computer in a phone, I can take pictures. They wait, wait of my junk and send them to my Seally.
Speaker 2: They just discover the joys of receiving the I'd like to talk to you about your car's warranty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's an interesting call when it's normally Hey, you're on the other end of will you accept the call from Johnny the Big House? And then here the sister or the mom go no.
Speaker 2: Hurts. Rented car is once again making a public apology after charging a customer ten thousand dollars from putting too many miles on an unlimited mile rental agreements. Okay, now, how many ten thousand dollars? How many miles? This is where I really would like to know. The guy rented the car for a month, Okay, it's unlimited mile rental. Somehow, in the course of a month he was able to rack up twenty five thousand miles on the car. And then then he got into the exchange when he was trying to return the car and discovered the charge.
Speaker 3: You're going to charge this to ten thousand dollars to my credit. Yes, when this literally that's not even allowed.
Speaker 2: But I never see it says I can't charge it.
Speaker 3: It literally says to refer to this if there's anything extra. I'm never signed anything saying that I could only go one hundred miles a day or anything like that, or that I would have to pay more.
Speaker 2: But you also never, like you said earlier, you.
Speaker 3: Just agreed, right, I never had signed that.
Speaker 2: You never signed anything in there.
Speaker 3: But we also never signed anything saying you were gonna we allowed you to drive twenty mious.
Speaker 2: No, unlimited, it is what one hundred thousand mile? No, it is not. So how exactly do you rack up twenty five thousand miles in a month. Here's the math, A little bit of math here. If you drove at a constant seventy miles per hour for ten hours a day, it would still take you nearly thirty six days to go twenty five thousand miles. Was he doing uber or a lift in it I or a sales or was he letting multiple people use it around the clock and kind of sub letting. It would be like no, and you can't put that on them. No, I said, just do the simple math for one person to drive twenty five thousand miles in one month. I just gave you an example as if you were going seven for ten hours a day. It's literally impossible.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna happen is the floodline or the text line is gonna get flooded with people saying I drive thirty six thousand miles in a month every month. I know it will happen. W a few, trust me if you I'm a car enthusiast. Oh, look at that Thornton Park. You know boy out there at Thornton Park and his wife twenty five years in the horse business. He's over eighty percent horse. I only got ten percent horse. Unless you get back to his high school days when he claims they called him HD. Yeah Linchin Taco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Progressive