Speaker 1: All right, So Jen and Ryan we go to this bizarre his store is an ad lib.
Speaker 2: It's it's a fell out what it is. They have parents, they have bowls.
Speaker 3: There were lots of plants there, and I saw Ryan I and out a lot of the pots that the plants, and he's like, I get hide some money in there.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to bad TV. I'm Dylan. That's pat great to be here. Ruby's here as well. Hello, we're here.
Speaker 4: We are yep?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, man? What go ahead?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead? Dude?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, Ruby, did you say hi? I did? All right, so you're gonna be negative?
Speaker 2: No? All right?
Speaker 4: What what's right? You're Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Are way out of line? Can I say, Ruby?
Speaker 5: That was that was hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you already you said you didn't want to cover this anymore.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what I said.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me address a little batty that was in our Facebook group this week. She said, God that we shouldn't cover this show because we're too negative about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And when you're not, when you don't like a show, why recap it because it's not that fun?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And I'd say to that, a little batty or listener, good point, and then the second part of that is, uh, that's not going to happen. This show makes us way too much money to stop recay right right.
Speaker 2: Right, let let let let let let let let let let me let me say this. Okay, have you seen office space?
Speaker 1: We feel like we're in office space when we're watching and recording this show. Now, not all jobs can be fun all the time. We're very lucky that we get to do this. We get to break down these old hags being hungover and fighting with one another and having anxiety because they drank so much the night before at the Donkey Show or whatever fucking bars these people go to.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of fun for us.
Speaker 1: It's not our favorite show, but we still are very fortunate to be able to do this. So not to say we're not grateful, and what a great privilege it is to do this for for a job.
Speaker 4: Keep a positive, but this show is dog shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these women are dogs.
Speaker 3: Right, come on, don't do mean women, Dylan. It's called the hate Rubby.
Speaker 2: Ruby, please help me.
Speaker 4: He's being he's being such a fuck.
Speaker 3: Right, it's called a hate watch. And ninety percent of the people that are still watching this hate watch it because there's nothing left to like about this show or the cast members think about it. Tam Rat is hateable. She sold her soul to Satan, hated, she's long ago for fame. She sold her family out. So you have Tamra, you have Shannon Minor doing her best lu sail ball falling down. We're over that. You have Emily talking about her loser husband who she doesn't love anymore in a podcast that she doesn't fuckers in and out listen to. And I could go on and on and on, and we're here to hate watch it with you Ruby.
Speaker 2: It might sell Microsoft because of the crime. That's what happened.
Speaker 5: That's right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was me. It was the crime. I This is a complicated review because individually they're obviously all reprehensible. Okay, collectively still bad, reprehensible. But I sit between the two of you, I do not have the vitriol for it that Dill does. I also do not find the joy in this that Pat does. I think it's more of a social experiment or like a like an ant farm to walk, you know, and you're like, oh wow, that's funny. What are they doing over there? What are those guys? What are those ones doing over there?
Speaker 3: One's head right?
Speaker 5: And then why are they running away or toured? And that's kind of how I view them.
Speaker 3: Vicky.
Speaker 5: This episode, I will say, showed like a little bit of I've entered my third act and I just want to be, you know, the show for me.
Speaker 4: She really is, I agree.
Speaker 5: And I was. I was a little happy to see that, even though none of us, you know, like her. I thought about Pat in the physical therapy scenes when Shannon was just doing bit after bit after bit. I'm so sorry for you, Pat, But I and Carmela, I I have to say, I'm still intrigued by her.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about her daughter me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so excited for her children to yeah show up in the news somehow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, had me thinking back to Lynn Curtin.
Speaker 5: If you don't remember that, Liz, excuse me, Pat, exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many tits do you give it?
Speaker 3: Hold on forty one?
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it forty three?
Speaker 3: Ruby when Vicky who I again, I like the new Vicky third act when she uh laid out her standards for friendship and how you could maintain one despite bad things of the past. Those standards were very low. Unless you fuck someone's husband or stole money.
Speaker 5: There was always a way back, right, So saying you will never have a man, you have no money, and you're dumb bitch, does it? You know you can come back? Come on, come on back.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: For that reasons and that scene in particular, I'm going to give it forty tits.
Speaker 2: I'll be tamor you be Shannavador, Shanna Banar.
Speaker 1: Okay, you tell me all the things that I said about you as the quiet woman the other week.
Speaker 6: How do you expect me to even talk to you, tamarck. You call me fat, you said it was poor. You told me my dog hit bottles behind the couch. I just wanted you to do shit in a door.
Speaker 1: So fun, Okay, all right, so let's get into it. Sophia is moving down the street, pregnant soon. That's what Ruby said. That's what that's what Ruby say. I don't see that Ruby said that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't me the All.
Speaker 3: Right, this was a little vignette, but I have lots.
Speaker 1: It's important to remember that the people of this show are essentially upgraded trailer trash. So you have a lot of tedium. When you're ripping bongs and thinking about music. There's a lot of boredom that sets in, which is good, but that vacuum is all too often filled by fucking.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that's why Ruby said that Sophia will probably be I forgot.
Speaker 3: I wasn't here last week, which is what probably prompted what that Facebook post that said you guys were too negative. Patty's a voice of positivity. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You like anyone else, have bouts of anger, melancholy negativity and bouts of joy.
Speaker 3: Let me show you how it's done out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Ruby wanted to say something joyful.
Speaker 5: Tyrant, I was just gonna say to the joyful Tyrant, I actually don't think any of us are particularly joyful, and that's why I enjoy this so much.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, And also, can I just really quickly We are so appreciative of the feedback. We have to have a dialogue with the audience. But at the same time, and we've always been very transparent about this, we.
Speaker 3: Don't give a fuck. We don't care.
Speaker 4: We really don't care.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, Can I just really quickly say it I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Pat, I actually care too much, so I'll never see what you say, good or bad. But they but they will, so be honest.
Speaker 1: You know, Tamra's nest is being emptied, and so she's looking forward to a lot of sex with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently. But let's back up a little bit. There's lots to talk about here, okay, first of which is that smoke detector up in Daria's on her ceiling of her bedroom. It has a year's worth of dust and spider webs in it. Sure this is something you walk by pretty frequently. Did you catch this little detail?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a big cobweb guy. I'll kind of let cobwebs turn into their own.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you live with a woman, so I doubt she would share the same kind of h Yeah. So I okay, this isn't the guest bathroom down at the end of the hall that no one ever walks into. This is your bedroom?
Speaker 2: Can I ask us cobweb spiders?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, old web with dust, cobwebs, spiders, yes, this.
Speaker 3: This bedroom was disgusting. It's what you call it talent means other things are not being attended to.
Speaker 2: Well, She's a kid. It just means she's.
Speaker 3: Twenty and her mother lives there as well, meaning, mom, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Pills? Sorry, is the answer to that.
Speaker 3: Cam Rat Allegedly. Tam Rats then tells us she's been raising kids for forty years. Not so fast, tam Rat.
Speaker 2: Be positive, okay, stay positive.
Speaker 3: Raising kids means plopping them out of your vadge so they can negatively impact society, like that shit bag near Duell, fucking loser who's been arrested I believe four times. That's one for domestic abuse.
Speaker 1: Last week when we were talking, I thought that the asshole Sun that had gotten criminal charges was Vicky's.
Speaker 2: It's actually tam Rats.
Speaker 3: Oh tam Rats, yes, yes, yes, or that daughter who refuses to talk to you then, yes, you've raised kids for forty years? Oh, I guess this is that negative stuff that that person is.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of darkness in Tamar's life, which is why she's such a demon.
Speaker 4: Now we get to the e kaira practice doctor Tim.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's an Asian storefront with a white doctor in it named doctor Tim, who is in Timberland's and also has a Hosky there. I'm so what I want to do with this episode. I want to do a kind of mister show meta transmutation into just a full blown documentary on doctor Tim because I want to understand what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Hey babe, how you doing? Hey bebe? That's how he greeted Channa b door.
Speaker 2: Hey bebe.
Speaker 1: Well, she gets on the table and she starts doing bits. Realbe talk about Shannon and her bets.
Speaker 2: You love them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's I watched them on repeat. I watched the highlight reels of Shannon's bits on Shannon bit YouTube channel. And Tim has actually been in her life for a very very long time. Tim is the amazing individual who and Shannon was, I believe it, her largest and took her shirt off, took it upon himself as her trainer to say, oh wow, so that's Tim's been here through all of it. Tim knows, David. Tim seeing Emily be as hiddy and fit as she is makes him filled with joy, you know what I mean? And I loved to see it. Almost took away from the negativity that the bits brought me. And I don't want to be an anti joyful, tiring yere right, But Tim is Tim is kind of strange to me. He really I think he tries to sleep with a lot of his pace.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he looks like that kind of creep.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, No, I just wanted to say if you're if you're not comfortable with this, that's fine. But there's a lot of stress that's held in the vagina.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, doctors used to if you go back to the twenties, women be all wound up. They could go to a doctor like this. Yeah, and the vibrators didn't exist yet, so they this little windy tool down there and they give them a release. Imagine sending your wife off to it.
Speaker 2: Dogs still do that.
Speaker 1: You just have to find it on craigslist. And they're not quote unquote licensed.
Speaker 2: They're just more or less men, just regular guys.
Speaker 3: Good to know, Yeah, good to So wonder why my wife was on craigslist last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, anyway, Shannavador when she does arrive, because I was unaware of this doctor, Tim, she says she's been using him for eleven years, and I was thinking, what.
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, all right, whoa?
Speaker 3: And then Emily tells us now that she's lost the weight, she actually likes her husband again, and her son doesn't have autism, and maybe those are just storylines she made up thinking that she should stay on the show.
Speaker 5: It's weird, how like when you're not fat anymore, you still are just struggling.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, Pat's uh, Pat's laughing because he just said something that we're gonna have to cut.
Speaker 2: Out of the podcast, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to address it, but I did walk across the room and on our board we can flag the audio file just so that when we go back, we know exactly where that awful.
Speaker 2: Thing he said.
Speaker 1: So he's busting a gut right now. Anyways, Okay, fuck.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 2: It wasn't all right, So we get to we bounce a little bit.
Speaker 3: Between Daria's new apartment and then doctor tim z Y.
Speaker 1: And we talked about the trace of me. That's why it's challenging to reunite the trace a Vegas. And it's challenging because Tamra is hellspawn. Now, Tamra turns does this pattern where she'll say some of the most reprehensible things you could ever say to a human being, let alone a human being. That you consider a friend and then grow impatient with the lack of expediting to get back together. So Tamra will call a woman a drunk whore who can't keep a man who lives alone and is broke, and then a year later, when they haven't really gotten over that kind of thing, she'll turn it into a new thing where they're just trying to hold things over her head.
Speaker 3: Oh, get over it.
Speaker 5: Right. Also, I want to point out here this is for pat Eddie is in the room. He's in the part they show him. He's literally sitting eleven inches to the left of the camera.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: He has basically said spin it, I won't this, I will I will speak not. And I was laughing out loud at the fact that he was on the couch and just refuse to speak. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Some dudes want to be on camera. That would be Jen's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh Ryan loves a camera.
Speaker 3: And some don't anymore.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that day when Tamra got the call that she's going to be on the twentieth and she goes in the room to tell Eddie. He goes, I mean, I don't need to get too dark, but he definitely goes in the bathroom by himself for a little bit to think about some stuff. Okay, all right, so Jen and Ryan, Oh.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say so. Daria offers some solid advice here to her mom, a lot of growth there. She says, why don't you just apologize and ask your friend? Can can we move on? And as you pointed out, it's hard to move on when you've told one of your friends that you've known for fifteen years, because you know the time. If you just meant someone has said this horrible stuff, maybe you could get past it because you don't know him, but you've known them. And you say you're sad. Yeah, you're a drunk, you're poor, you'll never find a man. And your dog keeps telling people that you hide bottles behind your couch in your home. Right, Archie, you tell him.
Speaker 1: I think all of us have a lot of sympathy for Archie, who's dead, but he would when Archie was still with us. I think we all of us felt for Archie because he was he was essentially in a prison break situation, but because he doesn't have thumbs, he couldn't get out, So you got to feel.
Speaker 2: For the little guy.
Speaker 1: But he he was kind of a rat, I mean, dropped a lot of dimes on bedore.
Speaker 2: We don't we don't need.
Speaker 1: Outwards exactly outwardly. It's such a mess. We don't need Archie adding more kindling to the fire. You know, no one knew about those bottles until Archie ran his fucking yapper talk about cobwebs, just bottles of a rum.
Speaker 3: Only drunks drink rum and gin.
Speaker 1: No no, I think the drunks weapon of choice vodka. Yeah, oh yeah, vodka is that's the that's the drunk liquor. Rum is like a dude with way too many weird tattoos and a mustache in Echo Park.
Speaker 5: Rum is. Rum is an easy drunk. Rum is like a guy that's not really like he'll kick it if you really needed to. But vodka is like, oh my god, yeah, fucking problem.
Speaker 1: Last time I drank rum was twenty ten MM threw up drinking an entire fifth of Johnny Walker No no, no.
Speaker 2: What's uh?
Speaker 4: The Captain the no no, no no, Sailor Jerry.
Speaker 1: Ough drank a fifth of Sailor. Jerry threw up, slept on the ground. And that's the story I've told before, where I called the cab at four o'clock in the morning, but New Orleans has locks from the inside, so I couldn't get out and that he pulled up and I was like, I can't. I can't get that one. So that was the last time I drank rum.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So Jen and Ryan, Yeah, we go to this bizarre His store is an ad lib. It's it's a fill out what it is. They have parents, they have bowls.
Speaker 3: There were lots of plants there, and I saw Ryan I and out a lot of the pots that the plants are and he's like, I get hide some money in there. I heard him say that to me.
Speaker 2: Yea, Yeah, this was.
Speaker 5: The type of thing that was a fever dream. So like you're trying to describe it and you're like, we were walking by these parrots, but we were in the home deepot plants.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I loved this fucking store.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This store is a convenience store in Jumanji. If you go into Jumanji, this is the only place you can buy stuff.
Speaker 3: What's up, kal Hey.
Speaker 2: One thing I love about summer is how easy everything feels.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 2: It's just easy, breezy.
Speaker 1: The days are a little more relaxed, and I can find myself reaching for the same comfortable clothing.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over again. It's it's easy. It's summer.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Quinn's.
Speaker 1: That's why we keep coming back to Quinn's. Quince is one hundred percent European linen. Pants and shirts are breathable, easy to throw on, and the summer upgrade your rotation needs. Starting at just thirty four dollars, Linen is one. It looks good, it makes you look like you get a little bit of class, and it's breathable. Linen is the best. Okay, and the quinn stuff. I've been popping on the Quinn's shorts at the house.
Speaker 2: It's a little hot. We don't have central ac.
Speaker 1: We're in one of these charming uh old spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, very cute, but it gets hot.
Speaker 1: Quince lets me breathe, my haunches dry, smooth and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well here's my endorsement. I exclusively only wear their shirts. Yeah it makes me look hot.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Make your summer wardrobe easier. Go to quins dot com slash bad tv for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. Now available in Canada too. That's Qui n ce dot com slash bad TV for free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quins dot com slash bad TV. Today's episode is also brought to you by the marvelous people over at Loomy Gummies. Imagine if edibles made you feel good, not wonked out of your mind. Okay, you want to go to a movie, take an edible. Fine, don't take one of these nuclear ones. You won't even know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I took a nuclear one and I went to a movie. I thought I saw the honesty. I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: No, you saw that new movie with me.
Speaker 3: I saw Millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you saw Minions and it listen, it felt epic. But that's what happens when you're way too high. Now, that won't happen with Loomy. If you need help with sleep, they got it.
Speaker 2: If you need help with anxiety, they got it.
Speaker 1: If you want to go to a movie, watch it and no concretely that you saw the movie that you paid for, They've got it. Consistent melon, super delicious Lemmy gummies are specifically designed to make you feel good, not stoned.
Speaker 2: All right, fucking you are else somewhere in here. Here we go, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Limmi Gummies are available nation. Why I go to loomigummies dot com. That's lumigummies dot com. Use code bad TV for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's lumgummies dot com. Coode bad TV, um Megummies dot com code bad TV.
Speaker 2: Thanks Loomy.
Speaker 1: We've come here to fight. This is where we've come to the storefront to film a scene where we're going to be fighting in public. Now, Ryan wants Jen to tell the kids that their father is a piece of shit. It'll help frame him in a better light, and it'll help them.
Speaker 2: Recognize that the hope is gone. Now.
Speaker 1: The problem is you shut your tiny little mouth about how she wants to frame their father to them. And also, it's a little bit tough for Jen to do that because I believe she cheated on him.
Speaker 3: She did, she ruined the marriage, although he was a dick at least coming from her, and he does appear to be a dick and a deadbeat bat dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Jen thinks it's Grayson's like melancholy because of that speeding ticket. And Ryan says, no, I think it's because the dad's an asshole and a dick and invisible. And Jen says, Nah, I think it's more about that speeding ticket. Yeah, well we'll find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to probably it's probably the ticket, I think.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get to Heather's meal of the day. It's her own.
Speaker 2: She's doing, oh mad, so she is going to have three pickles. She's still very mad at Jen. And when I listen to.
Speaker 1: Heather Debro talk about really anything, I wonder if there's anyone out there that's paying anyone watching and get in the comments, let us know when Heather is talking. Are you paying attention to what she's saying?
Speaker 3: Now? But what I am paying attention to is there decor in one of her twenty dwellings for a rich person. They have the tackiest taste I've ever seen in my entire life, the two of them, like, they are so tacky. Their parties are tacky.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine having a massive sorry, I'm just blown away by having this feature in a home as loudly as they do.
Speaker 3: You're talking about like the melted No.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the champagne room.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm talking about in their home.
Speaker 2: Adjacent to the kitchen.
Speaker 1: A fucking Fort Knox room of Voove clicko as a kind of centerpiece to the hospitality. Just imagine having that inside of a house.
Speaker 3: Well it's a condo and it's also called a wine closet, and that is so twenty ten. And as you know, I have a mini one in our house.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think that that was in the house that they sold at a loss. There was like ubes you know what I'm talking about was like a massive thing.
Speaker 5: The one that they had that etched the tree with the embryos, little eggs and stuff that when they had the wall, it was a literal like bajillion foot wall of vove. Again, just do cooler shit with your money, right, No, just be cooler.
Speaker 1: You know it's like, sorry, are is that? Did you get inspired by a Vegas be club?
Speaker 2: Is that why you did that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: In your house with your children.
Speaker 5: Yes, you went to Bobby Flay's restaurant in Vegas and you said, Bobby, what do we need to do this?
Speaker 3: And I want that?
Speaker 5: And he said, I got a guy and you literally called him Heather.
Speaker 3: And honestly, the inspiration for how that ended up at the Bobby Flay, uh restaurant with some dudes were on coke with a bunch of money. Yeah, and said, let's fucking do this.
Speaker 2: I hate right right right now.
Speaker 3: See people that put cotton candy on the dessert menu.
Speaker 1: There, uh huh yeah, flagrat cotton can right, all right, so do anything, man. We get to one of the dumbest sequences of the season. We do this deor clutch with the vibrator in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, this is why I hate Emily. This is why she's white trash, lives in a fucking track home.
Speaker 1: To build up the story is Carmela brought her something in a Dior bag and inside of it it was not a clutch.
Speaker 2: It was a vibrator. No or no, it was a vibrator in the clutch.
Speaker 3: In a very expensive designer back.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, so Emily is telling this story as though there is She's using a a ramping of suspense and anticipation.
Speaker 2: This story is nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Can I break Can I break down what she's doing here? She's throwing shit at the wall with Heather to bro to see what sticks as a storyline. The first one is I think she was trying to look like a baller and see like, you know, am I like the next rich person on this show? Heather, What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Do you think? Is that?
Speaker 3: Nope? Okay yeah, Next one is a nice gift. Next one is can you believe she gave me a vibr vibrator? And then the next one is like every other episode you talk about how that little guy fucking gets behind you and like rams it in your asshole.
Speaker 1: I mean that's pat You got to stay more positive.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Ruby. Does she talk about how she likes to do anal with her?
Speaker 5: No, the joyful Tyrant is right here. Their anal sexual life is discussed very frequently.
Speaker 2: Is it anal? Or is it doggy stuff?
Speaker 3: Anal? Anal? Couldn't yes, couldn't poss yes, and miss uh, miss clutch her pearls handwringing, also motor boats everybody on the cast. So spare me this bullshit about you being like, oh my god, I can't believe she gave me a vibrator. Emily, You're terrible.
Speaker 2: Stay positive.
Speaker 4: That's hard for me. Ill I can't stand her age.
Speaker 3: Maybe we need Dino from Real House.
Speaker 2: So I want to rewind to thirty. We need Dino.
Speaker 1: I want thirty minutes. I want to go back in time. Superman, fly around the world, take us back thirty minutes. I'm going to be Patty. I think people wrote because it was Ruby, it's just you two on the last episode, because that's not Patty.
Speaker 5: Because he's so joyful.
Speaker 4: And we're so negative.
Speaker 2: He's so positive and never negative.
Speaker 5: I love it. He's the joyful tyrant.
Speaker 1: He is cut to him talking about how this woman needs to shut up about her autistic child.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: He's not autistic.
Speaker 2: Yes he is. She's going through a lot with I believe he is.
Speaker 3: Until she lost weight and then she's like, no, everything's great.
Speaker 1: Now she's still talking about she loves her husband too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's get to Jen, Shannon and Meetball. Ruby. Do you want to take this?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, I think that they only are you wait, are you talking about the discussion that they're still happening about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're eating breakfast burritos.
Speaker 5: And uh yeah, So I think that they only like to go to Vicky only wants to go to Mexican restaurants.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, it was it was was it Vicky Shannon and.
Speaker 5: Vicky g Yeah, meet Paul and Jen. Yeah, okay, and if she wants to feel like she's constantly in Port Vera at Andola's. Yeah, so she's only going to Mexican restaurants. Yeah, the outfit genus showed up in it just caught me by surprise.
Speaker 3: I was hoping someone was gonna mention that.
Speaker 5: I just was surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me a lot of like, well, we'll break it down in the valley. But Zach is like, if I can hate this shirt, it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. That's why you got it for twelve dollars. That's why you hate it so much.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get to Carmela, who is a very fly girl this morning.
Speaker 3: Her teenagers are a hand for Ruby.
Speaker 2: What is this hair? Right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know her nationality or any of that stuff, but my god, Jenny from the block a little bit.
Speaker 5: I don't know that you knowing nationality and stuff would clarify anything about the hair. Kind sure, I don't know if it was a choice or like an accident, but it was strange and she's beautiful, so I was again surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very confusing hair.
Speaker 1: This morning, she once again is dealing with children who what's wrong with the children. The children have too many things, They have too many nice things. The lighting is too good in their life, and because of that, they are ungrateful little.
Speaker 4: Sewer creature.
Speaker 1: Now now they now, now, they will possibly get better.
Speaker 2: I doubt it, well, but they might.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nope, they're not going to school.
Speaker 2: Okay, they don't go to school. They're going to school.
Speaker 3: They need to tan and watch their stories. Old Patty used to like to watch his story. It was the one thing I bonded with my mom over had to get home from school to watch General Hospital HM before she went off to her night shift at all.
Speaker 2: The way, school is the operative word here.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Yes, And then we've got this kid.
Speaker 1: Ruby expressed profound confusion over this kid just not going to a sports practice, something that we would have never dreamed of doing. Not going to school is nuts, although I did, I did do it one time, Oh you rebel. Yeah, one day, I just I really, I think I was at school. I just didn't want to go to the classes, so I just missed the first half of the day of school. And because I registered two absences out of the four blocks of education that day. They didn't let me play in the senior game.
Speaker 5: Well they shouldn't have because you're a little lying about some time.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. Not to these ladies. They just get to have coconut water in the watch. And I think they're referring to Instagram stories and I don't think the.
Speaker 3: First time I skip school freshman year. I'm hanging out with my buddy Jake Wheeler, my buddy Sully, my buddy Mikey V. We're gonna hang out at Jake Wheeler's in his basement of his house. We get we take the school bus to school, but we don't go in the building. Jake lived right around the corner. Yeah, we crack a couple natty lights. We're having a good time down in the basement. We're gonna watch Wheel of Fortune hang out all day. Who gives a fuck? Right, And then we would sneak back to the buses and go back home. So I guess we're making a little too much. No place turns out his old, fucking toothless grandma lived. I guess in the house she called the fucking cops because she heard noises downstairs. Next thing, you know, we got the fucking coppers downstairs. The blue taxi shows up. Yeah, takes us back to school in the cop car.
Speaker 2: That's a great story.
Speaker 3: You think it's that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's pretty crazy story.
Speaker 3: We got brought back to school.
Speaker 1: All right, Ruby has to go to a fish concert. Ruby's gonna leave us in about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: A right, let's wrap this up there, okay, all right? She Carmela talks about how because her daughter tells us about this creepy guy who was going to buy her cough medicine, you know, And she says, hey, you got to look out for those creepy guys. And I learned this when I posed nude for a magazine that was run by a meth head. You know, you got to watch out for these creepy guys.
Speaker 2: I want to get back to the guy who, by.
Speaker 3: The way, Hugh Hefner, watched any video of him in the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 4: Crank guys on meth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like he was trying to grind coffee beans with his fucking teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you can do it that way, it just takes a very long time. So listen, but a good you'll get a good grind, that's what. That's what burr mill all right, I'm not going to get into it. If you were in the wild and you were at a pharmacy and you see a child who probably has a sore throat, unable to procure a remedy because of the nonsensical laws we have.
Speaker 2: Do not offer to buy her anything.
Speaker 1: Don't offer to buy a child cough syrup, cough loss and just don't. I know you're probably thinking this is ridiculous. I'll get you some just stay out of it, Okay, itchy throat is the only thing that's.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 5: Here's what I have to say as well. And this is a potentially divisive common to make.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: And when the child in question looks like Carmela's daughter, definitely don't offer buy it, right, So double out walk away because don't extra don't that time.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, it's a good point, because yeah, different, Yeah, I'm not going to keep going with it, but different, I think. Okay, So Jen and Emily clean out Jen's closet and we get to see a little look at Ryan's closet, which is.
Speaker 3: Looks like a fat boy band guy lives.
Speaker 2: It looks like a fat boy band guy lives in there.
Speaker 1: And that's the most unbelievable description of Ryan's aesthetic ethos and core.
Speaker 4: He is a fat boy band vet. Now he's not.
Speaker 1: He's just a criminal, but that's his aesthetic, all right. So we talk about Gray and we talk about Luke.
Speaker 3: Emily quickly goes, yeah, I know you were talking about your let me talk about Luke, right.
Speaker 1: I know that you were discussing your child closing himself off to the world. But my child doesn't need French fise. And because I was so focused on that, and I am not trying to diminish what she's going through, I'm just she's.
Speaker 3: Not going through anything. She cares about herself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want to say I'm just quoting Patty when I say her son is in the French Fries, because I feel that there is a very very serious thing going on there. But she quickly kind of kicks the snowball downhill a little bit further.
Speaker 2: It goes.
Speaker 1: Because I was so focused on what kind of dips we could get him to enjoy the French Fries with, I lost sight of our daughter, and it's all go ahead.
Speaker 5: Ruby, Oh, just saying we've been saying, we said that a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Emily.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go Emily, really happy you're back. Let's talk about meat, Paul and Travis.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought we were. Should we skip over Teddy's house?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, we can't skip over Teddy. My notes went down more.
Speaker 3: She's on the men. Clearly, it's going to be a long path. You know, this is the only friend, or the longest female friend I've ever seen tam Rat be loyal to. And it's maybe because they're not filming with each other. If they were filming with each other, tam Rat would do the same bullshit.
Speaker 1: If they were not filming with each other. If they were, If they were filming with each other, Tamra would be accusing Teddy of milking her brain cancer. Probably it's not beneath her a million percent.
Speaker 5: Well, instead, she manages somehow. And now I believe that Teddy actually, excuse me, Teddy just recently announced that she's like there's no cancer that was detected in her body, which is fucking awesome, et cetera. I couldn't be happier for her. I do not want any cancer to ever come back. The fact that Tamar goes to her home and at the end of this entire thing, no, Tamar, do you have brain cancer? Why are you crying? Oh no, you don't have brain cancer. Oh sorry. I was wondering why the woman with brain cancer was comforting the non woman with brain cancer. The treatment of the women in this group, it was so Tamar is so transparent, And this was the perfect example of since she can't Teddy down because they're filming together, she needs to bring her in to flip the narrative so Chamber can show the hurt that she has been caused by this cancer that Teddy had.
Speaker 3: Right well, by the way, full circle here, because the women weren't understanding about how upset she was about the cancer, so she's crying it needs to be comforted by the person that actually has cancer.
Speaker 1: Well there's this other I loved this line she had when she goes you know, ever since Teddy got sick, I realized that, you know, before Teddy got sick, I would say, you know, bring up people's cheating husbands, talk about their tax issues. But then then Teddy got diagnosed, and I realized that life is just way too beautiful and way too short to be concerned about them. Can someone get a large cannon, loaded her in it and blasted.
Speaker 4: Her into the stratosphere place, Holy.
Speaker 3: You were an awful person the second the cameras said action, possibly even before that, and then you were an awful person after the diagnosis as well, like through and through.
Speaker 2: You are an awful person. It's consistent.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Meatball and Travis, and then we're going to say goodbye to Ruby date night.
Speaker 3: By the way, why two orders of an all you can eat oyster plate?
Speaker 5: Muscles?
Speaker 3: Muscles? Why have to Why order two? It's all you can eat? Just order one?
Speaker 2: No sharing?
Speaker 3: You think the waiter is gonna go Hey, you guys? You guys sharing that?
Speaker 1: I mean they sometimes they got to enforce it. And when I feel really bad for the white staff that has to enforce the very limited rules of and all you can eat experience, it's like, hey, listen, you fat child, you've grown adult, fat child. You come in here, you eat seven pounds of sushi. All we're saying is that she got a tea. She can't. Don't make us do this, Okay. Ruby thoughts on Meatball and Travis before you head out to the Fish Show.
Speaker 2: And Fish are going on at what time?
Speaker 5: I believe eight or so, I don't know, And.
Speaker 2: They're going to play for what seven and a half hours.
Speaker 3: I heard on this set they're going to do the White album front to back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fourteen set breaks and yeah, sixty three songs.
Speaker 3: I heard they might do Purple Rain the entire album.
Speaker 2: All right. Ruby thoughts on Meatball and Travis.
Speaker 5: I do not believe I think I love Travis, I really do. I think his entire thing being like, you know what, if we're happy and work intent, I don't give a shit about this name thing. Gina. This is what I will say. I caution her because I think she's happy, she's they are successful together. Just ride the wave, girl, don't bring in this. I'm bullshit. Keep your kids happy. And also I wouldn't. I didn't change my name when I got married, and get over it.
Speaker 1: It's a lovely conversation. They resolve this very beautifully and also get it off.
Speaker 3: Our storylines like this that keep us tuning in.
Speaker 1: Right, people, go follow Ruby's substack Gangs of New York. She's at the Fish Show tonight. Go say hi, Go bump into her in the moshpit. We love your Ruby, have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Love you Ruby.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have got to get to the quiet woman, the quiet woman where it's very quiet.
Speaker 3: It's very quiet there.
Speaker 2: Now, VICKI wobbles in and oh, just no. First, let's get to Jen and her son.
Speaker 3: She speaks with Gray. Hey, are you sad?
Speaker 4: He's getting bullied at school and his.
Speaker 3: Dad's not around. Okay, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Let's go to a woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, called being a kid?
Speaker 3: All right, life sucks.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the quiet woman now, Vicky.
Speaker 2: She's hobbled, but she's preparing for battle. And Tamar arrives.
Speaker 4: She says, let me practice, let me throw up what I'm gonna do here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, to tell you you wait wait, wait, you be Vicky. I'm gonna be Tamora to me, all right, right, Hi. I think I think I.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm gonna say to to Shannon when she comes in. I think I know how to fix all this. Will you hear me out?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay? Can we talk to me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, So Shannon's gonna sit down, and I think I'm going to say, listen, I understand the past year or two has been tumultuous. You have been a drunk user, broke, pathetic piece of shit and I've said.
Speaker 2: Some things, but.
Speaker 3: Don't forget Archie.
Speaker 2: Can we just move on? And Vicky goes, I think you might want to take a different rat.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one missing element of that part of reconciliation there. Tamar at that's.
Speaker 1: An apology, which Tamar just flat out says, no, I'm not going to do that now she will, but Shannon Badoor walks in and Shannon asks Tamar. She says, how do you think it made me feel when you said that I was a drunk who can't ever keep a man and I'm broke? And Tamar says, well, how do you think? And Vicky thank god Vicky is there, because Shannon is just too cuckoo bird, kind of out left field to be able to stand Tamra's very mediocre Jedi mind tricks right.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but then Shannon Bador starts bringing it about Emily and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Shannon, shut up, you got her on the ropes. It's two verse one. We got to get the trace a megas back together, Yes, do we No, but Vicky goes, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Just stay on topic, answer her question and yes. That's when Shannon gets into fucking.
Speaker 1: Well we were talking the other night and she said something about your baning advice, and to Tamar's point, like what is wrong with you guys? It was a fucking one liner, nonsense thing. I say only horrible things to everybody, you know. Oh my god, they patch things up and this will last nine hours.
Speaker 2: Maybe nine days, well nine days, nine days.
Speaker 1: All right, get in the comments, let us get in the comments. Let us know what you thought about the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. I'm Dylan saying goodbye, Pat sake, abye
Speaker 1: Slay you guys