Speaker 1: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today. Don't forget Wednesday, it's the big draft Day celebration. We'll be doing our show from the AAC Live Ben and Skin three to six, and then we'll be simulcasting the Mavericks Draft Show right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. All of that brought to you by k Post Company. They've been in the roofing business doing big things for a long time, so they are our title sponsor of our draft coverage on Wednesday. Now, I'm gonna give away a four pack right now to cook Boom Down Baby. It's a week and a half away. It's one of the best celebrations man. Nobody does it like Kaboomtown. And so we're gonna use the iHeart app. The first person that leaves a message on the talkback feature with their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us what sport Ben was playing with his son earlier today. He talked about it like five minutes ago. If you were listening, you know him and his son were playing a sport and it was this jamesport he once played with his wife when she proclaimed to not be.
Speaker 2: A sports player.
Speaker 1: So if you know the answer to that sport, put it on the talkback right there be the first person name, email, address, phone number, and you're gonna win that four pack to Kaboomtown. We have an amazing audio segment coming up here in like fifteen minutes with a terrible faux pas that was said during a baseball game and we will laugh about it like Beavis and butthead.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this Bobo means Tracked, another edition of things Skin is Traffic.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a couple things here, but I want to get this in first. Today is the twentieth birthday of my daughter Maya. Yeah, let's let's clap for her. What is it? Is?
Speaker 2: She twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that I'm really enjoying is I'm really enjoying spending time with my daughter now that she's an adult. It's a totally different experience. I know you're going through this with Max. Max is going to be twenty inc Yeah, okay, And it's just so fun to do adult things with your kids, you know, right, It's just a totally different vibe. And I'm I'm still like parenting her because she allows me to. Like, my daughter will actually listen to me and her mother. Doesn't mean she does everything that we want her to do, but like she's she listens to us. Amazing.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: And I am enjoying the adult experience with my daughter so much.
Speaker 2: It's a blast. Does your son who's seventeen, does he listen? Not at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's not a single thing I say, because mine that's about to be twenty listens. Mine that's seventeen, no interest in listening to anything. And then my daughter who's fourteen, I can't even get her to drink water, right because.
Speaker 2: Why would she do that? My dad said, drink water, wouldn't idiot.
Speaker 1: I had a big, meaningful conversation with her after a basketball tournament. I thought I was like really delivering some good stuff. She was in the back seat, nothing serious, just like trying to give her, you know, mindset stuff.
Speaker 2: And Kat told me that she was doing this speed it up. I didn't see her.
Speaker 1: She was doing the hand motion for speed it up, speed it up, get it over with in the back seat.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: The one thing that me and my son do love to do. Is we have some really good nerdy basketball arguments because he he mostly disagrees with all my basketball opinions. That's incredible, and so it's fun. I mean like we will debate stuff and I do really enjoy that. And honestly, man, he doesn't give me problems. Yeah, I mean the stuff that you and I did, oh infinitely worse. Yes, and he knows that. And there's also some stuff he's doing that I don't know. So whatever, But you had you earlier. You were talking about some great quotes that your wife threw down, and it reminded me I did. I don't think I brought this to the show. So if I did, I'm just old and I forgot. But you know how You'll be driving through the northern urbs and there will be a field and suddenly like, hey, here's a couple of developments, and then so other there's a field and a bunch of cows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. My wife is one of these people that gets real excited when she sees donkeys or goats or cows. She wants to go on vacation at a place where you room next door to donkeys and then you wake up and you look out the window and there's just donkeys hanging out like.
Speaker 2: She knows that poop everyone. Yeah, it's real bad, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all need to tell her that next time you see her, because I'm like, I don't want to do that. Well, she wants them to wear diapers, but that's fair. Donkeys and diapers. Honey, do you want to change those donkey diapers? But she had a really fight, and I want you guys to think about this next time you're driving around and you know there's gonna be some cows around the corner.
Speaker 2: And she said this, and it's true.
Speaker 1: And now I can't every time I see cows and think about it because you know, cows have really poor spacing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so good.
Speaker 1: And now every time I look like they're all standing together and one just they're all together.
Speaker 2: Space it out, space it out. What are you guys doing? Why are you guys all in that one area? Look how giant this field is. You guys have really poor space. Group think.
Speaker 1: And then I got one more because you know how you get the emails from the next door app or whatever, and there's a subject line. Yeah, I don't really want to have any other context other than just to let you know what was in the subject line It said, who cat is this? Yes, so those are things that I'm tracking. I can't stop saying that something you say to your wife. Also, all right, there you go. There's things Skin is tracking coming up next in the audio bubble bath. A big slip up on the MLB on an MLB broadcast that could be a forewarning for our show Don't Go Anywhere, that's coming up next.