Speaker 1: Elvis, are you gonna throw up on mommy?
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to Laura.
Speaker 1: After he throws up, I will die laughing, Elvis.
Speaker 2: My dog is not going to throw up right now. I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Rimmer. Hi, this is producer Brian. Brian put the freaking camera on. You don't want to like you like a shame. Shame. It's not connecting all man. No, we need it to connect this episode because no one cares. Yeah they do, because we're gonna play the question game when we need, like, maybe you can come up here or something, I don't know whatever. Okay, So before we get in, we have a we have the question game. I have a bunch of new questions. I got these cards and they have a lot of good questions on them. I'm going to also give you what one publication says are the most overrated movies of all time. I don't want to see what you guys think about this.
Speaker 1: I know it one is.
Speaker 2: There's also a list of the scariest movies of all time. And I know we're all horror movie fans, So two of us are what do you.
Speaker 1: Mean you walked out of Evil Dead too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You went shopped on Amazon the bat or.
Speaker 1: Talk to Evan or something. I don't know what you did. It is a movie that great.
Speaker 2: What it has to be a little bit more suspenseful and like I'm dramatic for me, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think suspense means?
Speaker 2: Not just like blood and like gore and everything.
Speaker 3: It was a good story to suspense that.
Speaker 2: I have no not one bit of recollection of that.
Speaker 1: That's because you spent most of the time in the lobby, texting Evan or doing something.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we get to that, and oh, when I was sick for that whole week, I watched a lot of TV, and I have.
Speaker 1: To tell you more than usual, yesh.
Speaker 2: Like an entire like nine episode, full hour episode series in.
Speaker 1: One days.
Speaker 2: Of God. Okay, but first of all, we need to address what I'm wearing and what you're wearing. Now?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with what I'm wearing?
Speaker 2: First of all, your chest hair is in full effect. It is sticking out violently, yes, like you've like you've fluffed it out.
Speaker 3: On perfect It's like you curl it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for real, you do you ever trim.
Speaker 1: That once in a while. I don't think chest hair is really in It is too.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not a bear, are you? Are you a bear? It's an honor? What's an honor? What's an otter? Well, because I'm thin, Oh, bears are more meteor husky. Oh okay, but bears are hairy and bears are hairy.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yes, I'm an hotter. I'm hairy, but I'm thin. God.
Speaker 2: First of all, this sweater it looks like it's been chewed on by like a goat or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like, what the heck it's diesel.
Speaker 2: It's a relic it does I know this kind of look was in a like a while ago. I know. Anyway, So it's diesel. Your hair is in full effect. Now this outfit. I'm worried, I realized as I'm looking at our little teleprompter screens.
Speaker 1: Here thing, I have one thing to say about your dress.
Speaker 2: Well, no, not that, but no, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, camel toe.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god, it is.
Speaker 2: This is the world's worst color I think I've ever seen in my life. It is literally pooh brown.
Speaker 3: It's just neutral, but it looks horrible. I can't believe I'm defending it.
Speaker 1: It looks like baby brown, looks like really bad. A bunch of babies.
Speaker 3: Just it looks like painfully unoffensive, like it like it does not evoke feelings.
Speaker 2: Of it doesn't evoke any kind of feeling at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I don't want to throw up. It's not gross. I might just throw up.
Speaker 2: He is in a mood.
Speaker 1: He just insulted me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you did pay money for a sweater that I could have torn that for you.
Speaker 1: So now I'm going to be on one this whole podcast, just so you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh no, here we go.
Speaker 1: I might just save vagina every other word.
Speaker 3: Please don't, please don't. It's have a funny certain point. It's just I know scem' say cameltoe.
Speaker 2: Every other Why would you?
Speaker 1: But why maybe finger? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now now okay, hold on, hold on reset, Yes professional totally our sponsor. Yes, La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center, three sixty lie Bo. If you want a lower facelift, maybe you want a breast augmentation, like I got the best thing. I one of the best things I ever did for myself. And I wouldn't send you any other place other than Loya Cosmetic Surgery Center. They're the best of the best of the best, and they're in our backyard, and here's more about them.
Speaker 3: I dot read.
Speaker 4: Hoya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 1: Laoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 4: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 1: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard.
Speaker 4: How lucky are we Make sure you tell them that Lurcane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 1: Go to glamfam dot com.
Speaker 2: And I probably have pitstains because I bought this deodorant and it wasn't cheap. I thought it was just regular deodorant and a persprit, you know, like I always get, And I brought it home, and it's body deodorant, so it's like, okay, am I supposed to like roll this on like all the different parts of my body like weirds, and it doesn't have any pursperon in it. So I've been like sweating bullets. I don't stink. No, it's not your odor. That's what the helps with the odor. It just doesn't help with the sweat, which which stop it. But I will not. I don't think I cheaped out on that. That's I think it was.
Speaker 1: Like see water for me several areas.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like so hot right now, probably because this is like non breatheable material.
Speaker 1: I'm suffering from. Oh my god, it's warm.
Speaker 2: But one thing we should never cheap out on is what no deodorant?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I know, right, dude, seriously, now, you.
Speaker 3: Run a good clean show here. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Did you hear this story about this what happened on Friday the thirteenth in La?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, I heard a couple of kids were at the camp and some guy in a hockey mask.
Speaker 2: Oh huh huh No, somebody in so Cow. They're saying it's La was parked outside of a school. They had gone inside the gym to go get their kid. When they came back to the car, they saw that the back passenger window had been shattered, and when they looked inside, they noticed that there was one thing missing, and the one thing missing was a cardboard box filled with one million dollars cash. Dumb Who can what the heck is that all about?
Speaker 1: Who in la drives around with a cardboard box of a million dollars in trunk?
Speaker 2: Police say that they discovered a GPS device attached to the car, so somebody was on to them, so the victim didn't seem to be aware of it, So I don't know. This is something's going on.
Speaker 1: So sounds like something out of a movie, I know.
Speaker 2: Right, but wow, can you imagine coming back going, oh no, my.
Speaker 1: Box, my cardboard box full of with a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I left a million dollars in my back seat.
Speaker 2: Do you guys still watch Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, It's gonna be good this year. Okay, listen to the lineup. Here's the here's the lineup for the next couple of weeks. We have Jeane Smart as the host. He hacks the It was nominated as the Best Comedy show she won. She's great. Musical guest is jelly Roll and that's coming up this Saturday.
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: You don't know, jelly Roll coming up this Saturday. Then October fifth, comedian Nate Bargets you know how that who that is? And then the musical guest is Coldplay, which is great. No, okay, let me just say something.
Speaker 3: Let me just say something. Hey, hey, hey, facts, I'm spitting.
Speaker 2: No, you're not spitting facts at all. Because here's the deal. Well, when I'm not doing this, I also work at Star ninety four one on the weekends.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We've been like a long time, so we've been promoting our iHeartRadio Music Festival, which happened this past weekend. Chris Martin from Coldplay was there, and I happened to be in the car and we had we were live streaming it on Star ninety four one Saturday night, and I was tuned into the part where Chris Martin was performing. That was I don't normally when I get home, I get out of my car. I want to get into the house and I want to like get my stuff done. I sat in my car and I waited and I listened to every note of every song. He was great. He was an awesome performer. It was it was like just him with a piano or him with a guitar. He sang some of the old songs, he sang a brand new song with this woman he brought up. It's Palestinian woman. Anyway. It was so freaking good. So take that back, Okay, Really.
Speaker 3: What their last good album was Milo Zodo. Their best album was Viva Levita, And yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: See well, it sounds like you're a little bit of a cool Play fan.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's stuff from about fourteen years ago good stuff.
Speaker 2: More like, well that was like seventeen years ago. To Fix You album. That's someone you just mentioned.
Speaker 3: Ago that was like twenty ten or eleven. Oh yeah, I didn't think Va Levita was like two and eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, October twelfth, Ariana Grande is the host. She is great. Remember she does like all those voices, she does all the singers, she can mimic anybody. And then the musical guest.
Speaker 1: Done Stevie Nicks on Blank count.
Speaker 2: Her first time back since nineteen eighty three. That's it's gonna be a massive episode. That's October twelfth. Then October nineteenth, Michael Key eaten okay, and the musical guest is Billie Eilish okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then on November two, John mulaney is the host and musical guest is Chappelle Rowan and I don't know who. Oh she were playing her new song and she's really good and she she's like a rising star.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me just say that she popped.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: SNL has not been good since Norm McDonald did we can report.
Speaker 2: Oh that's about load of craft.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. Norm McDonald was the like the best part of it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it when mommy and daddy fight.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean mommy and son.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, please stop it.
Speaker 2: By the way, SNL is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary. This is their fiftieth season.
Speaker 3: I have a movie coming out about how it started. Oh my god, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I saw last week the new halle Berry movie Never Let Go. It's a horror film, okay, directed by Alexandroja who did the Hills Have Eyes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Good, high tension.
Speaker 2: So she isn't she's in a horror movie.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's really really good. Okay, I'm not gonna tell you anything, but it go see it. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I saw a beetlejuice that was really it was good. It was so stupid. There is almost no plot.
Speaker 1: But it was good.
Speaker 3: It is actually what it is, it's what SNL should be, which is just a series of mildly connected comedy sketches that are just hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: So Michael keating his back, Yeah, he's so good.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's really it is like genuinely a really good movie. And it makes there's like almost no sense in the movie and.
Speaker 1: It's just literally a hodgepod.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the story is not very good at all. Like it's actually a very pretty bad story, but it's so much fun.
Speaker 2: What did it get on like Rotten Tomatoes?
Speaker 3: I got a pretty higher release eighty five?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Okay, guess what is back on TV? Season five? Real Housewives of Salt Lake City?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I saw you know what.
Speaker 2: Every since I got rid of cable, I just don't search out the Real Housewives. I don't watch any of those. I get too jealous. It's like there's such like they're so wealthy and they've got like all these designer things. They've got their makeup artists, they've got their hair extensions, they've.
Speaker 3: Got that water.
Speaker 2: Did you do what I told you to do when we went to dinner that Friday night? Did you go home and do what I told you to do? Watch what I told you to watch?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes I did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's called Monsters. It's on Netflix. The Lyle and Eric Menendez. Okay, like what episode four? Okay, what are you thinking so far?
Speaker 1: Well, they're both very into each other.
Speaker 2: I've got they make out with each other.
Speaker 1: They look like.
Speaker 2: It's like almost like porn it. It's a little pornish.
Speaker 1: You do see some you see, Dick.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say something shocking about them. I don't think they were great people. I think they were pretty bad.
Speaker 1: They are pretty awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do not show them in the best light.
Speaker 3: Top ten people.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, like they're.
Speaker 1: Both married, I know, in jail married I think. But then and they're not allowed conjugal visits, So these dummies marry these dudes and then they're like.
Speaker 2: Well, oh my gosh, the fact that they almost got off I know. And but then again, were they lying about the abuse? Were they not.
Speaker 1: Remember the guy from Anudo came out and said that the that the dad like.
Speaker 2: Mess with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gosh, yeah raped them.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh I just got I think they did some bad stuff. I think they're not great people.
Speaker 2: Oh you know where they bought the shotgun? They drove down because they couldn't they couldn't buy it up in LA. It was too much of a waiting period, so they wanted to get it done fast, so they blew their parents like head off pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, and the weird thing and that that.
Speaker 2: Scene was whoa, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: But then they the lyle went back in and like off the mama gas.
Speaker 2: He went back down to the car, reloaded and went and off the mom because he saw that she was still moving. Yeah, I mean, come on, I'm they're they're They're exactly where they're supposed to be. Yeah, I think. And then I watched a documentary that my sister told me about. I'm like, I don't know if I want to watch it. I now kind of like remember Millie Vanilly, Yes, this documentary is so good. So Milli Vanilli. Brian was a pop sensation back in the late eighties early nineties. They were like the Top of the Top Girlian No, it's too and they had like a couple really like super number one hits. Well, it turns out that these two guys who look like models and they had like these long braids and everything turns out they didn't sing a lick of one of the songs, not a lick. It was somebody else that sang it. And they were just lip syncing. And they were fooling everyone the public that they would do concerts and they would they would like people beat the interview them and say hey, can you sing like and they would they like freeze up and get all scared. So they were carrying this weight of like knowing that they were It wasn't them who did it. They were. It was a guy, the producer, who said, hey, we love your look, but you're not going to sing on this album. You're gonna lip sync, but we're going to sell you. And this the guy got off. Oh my god, it's just it's so good. So and it's one of the guys is dead now.
Speaker 1: But do you know what I want to watch tonight when I get home? What Child Star on Hulu?
Speaker 3: Oh? What's that?
Speaker 1: It's new?
Speaker 2: It's well I'm into that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Oh I love Hulu. Okay, And then I watched Thriller forty, the fortieth anniversary of Thriller, and it's it's all about now. There's been the documentaries about Michael Jackson about like bad ones, right, this one just is. It just shows his pure talent in his like god given like in intelligence, in musically, like he did things, he created things, he was an innovator. It's so good. So I watched those two back to back, and then the Manetta's thing, and then I don't know, and then a bunch of true crime stuff that I don't even really remember.
Speaker 3: Speaking of true crime, do you guys think Michael Jackson was guilty of what he was accused of?
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't know. I don't know. I think that maybe he I want to think that he just was very kind too, uh, and he really favored young children because as a child, he didn't get the nurturing he needed. And maybe that's what he was trying to provide. I mean, that's what the I think, it's what I want to believe.
Speaker 3: Not unlikely, but it's I could see it either way though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean It's just odd that any parent would be like, oh, yeah, you want a sleeping bed with a grown man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the weird part of the parents were just like this is fine, Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know when it's like freaking Michael Jackson, I don't. I don't know. I mean, I mean, I know, I know, I know, I don't.
Speaker 1: If Charlie we're seven years old and Jennifer Lopez was like, do you want to come over and spend the night in.
Speaker 5: My bed, I'd be like, how cool, Charlie, go.
Speaker 1: O god, oh lord, okay, listen, turning your mic up. Yeah my god, turning your mic.
Speaker 3: Was like never getting a stranger's van unless that van belongs to Jennifer Lowe.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, Charlie, go and take pictures. Okay, Oh my god. How fun.
Speaker 1: That guy in a raincoat is selling candy out of his van. Go over and buy a piece of so.
Speaker 2: He wants to show you some puppies. Go with him.
Speaker 3: I celebrity, ask you to get in there there van.
Speaker 2: You better get in that Oh you better better damn well getting that van?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: All right, now, are these the most overrated movies? Of all time, according to Let's see what is this from? It doesn't say the magazine this is from or the anyway, but here it is. Okay, there are twenty twenty of them, but I don't know if you want to go through twenty five? Do you want to go through all twenty five? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do it quick, right? Brian will weigh in.
Speaker 2: American Hustle on number twenty five. Great movie.
Speaker 3: I thought that I thought it overrated.
Speaker 2: I don't, I mean not. It was like, really highly acclaimed when it came out in twenty thirteen. Gravity with a Sandra Bullock overrated. Yeah, twenty thirteen came out really.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was fine, but it was not. It did not deserve the acclaim of god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Private Benjamin, Oh no, I never.
Speaker 1: Saw so good.
Speaker 2: I never saw I don't know. One of my favorite movies, Desperately Seeking Susan. I'm not liking that. That was Donna, and you did like it or didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: Prisoners.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a good movie.
Speaker 1: That is really good.
Speaker 3: That's when the dance villain.
Speaker 2: Yes, that guy Johns in it, and so is Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 3: Ray John is also fantastic in that movie, they're so such.
Speaker 2: A huge Jackman and the guy who is wash Paul Paul.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's Jadi is a different dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you're right. But this guy from The Batman.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so good anyway, Dana, there you go. Elf.
Speaker 3: No, that's a good movie.
Speaker 1: That's a good movie. Top Gun, Yeah, that was ever rated.
Speaker 3: Okay, the second original Top Gun. Yeah, the second one is actually far better than the first one.
Speaker 2: Not when it's not When you're nineteen eighty six and you have nineteen eighty six technology, it is like great.
Speaker 3: Then I think it's even more overrated.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Fight Club, No.
Speaker 3: Fight Club is such a good movie, a good movie. Fight Club's a really good movie.
Speaker 2: Goodwill Hunting, that's a great movie. I know that's dumb.
Speaker 3: The Birds, No, it's off with Hitchclock. Yes, Hitchclock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a nineteen sixty three Lattiator. That was a great movie, just of the Russell Crow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think that's overrated.
Speaker 2: I think that's a really I do too, Like I don't know who made this list. The Notebook, Oh my god, I remember when that came out of everybody was just like Sparks Now, oh my god. But Ryan Gosling, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are so many movies. He's better in Heck Drive, like relatively similar eras Heck Drive. Yeah, the movie Drive, Oh Drive. Oh yeah, that's like a great movie.
Speaker 2: He's in Gone with the Wind.
Speaker 3: No, that's a fantastic, great movie.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen it start to finish.
Speaker 3: It's like it is long, but it's super garly.
Speaker 2: Gone The Revenant, that's it was hardcore. It's pretty hardcore.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, think of the conditions they had to film that under.
Speaker 3: It's not what I would have given him an Oscar for.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Did he win an Oscar for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was his the first time he's won.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. The English Patient is number eleven. Overrated Once upon a Time in americat Miracle on thirty fourth Street, Emily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is overrated. That's that's got like almost cult status.
Speaker 2: Now, I know. The Breakfast Club, Come on, No, that.
Speaker 3: Was no, no, no, it's overrated. It's fine, it's still good, but it is overrated.
Speaker 2: Friday the thirteenth is next at number six. The nineteen eighty version.
Speaker 3: That's the original that's yeah, the first one is not the best movie of the series.
Speaker 2: Which is the best one. Then I'm going to go with.
Speaker 3: Two or three? Actually two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, third is really good.
Speaker 2: Greece is number five. Come on, that was a great movie.
Speaker 3: I knew wait, I remember orated.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Brian, no, no.
Speaker 3: It is good. It is good. It is overrated.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. When it came out, we had got the soundtrack and I knew every single word.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't buy, I don't buy the Oh. If you look back at time, look at there are movies that were from your guys time that still stood up the test time. Star Wars is a great example, the original Star Wars Greece. It's good.
Speaker 2: It's overrated though, everything everywhere, all at once.
Speaker 3: That is a good movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't I couldn't get through it. I couldn't get through it.
Speaker 3: It didn't deserve the amount of oscars. Right. That was kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Up movie.
Speaker 1: It's a really good movie, really good.
Speaker 2: It's the Shawshank Redemption. Yeah, whenever it's on TV, no matter what, I've probably seen it a hundred times.
Speaker 3: It's so easy to watch, too.
Speaker 2: So easy. And they say the number one most overrated movie.
Speaker 1: Is I agree Joker.
Speaker 3: No, that's not I thought that was it. I agree the Joking movie was not as great, but I don't think it's overrated.
Speaker 1: I have no desire to see the second one.
Speaker 2: Same but you don't know Gladd Gaga's it and it's like has music in it or something.
Speaker 3: No, real quick, I wouldn't even put Joker on this list because number one and number two should be Avatar and Titanic, respectively.
Speaker 2: I know they're not even make the list.
Speaker 3: Avatar is a good movie, but Avatar does not deserve to be Like the Global.
Speaker 2: Avatar was insane when you first saw that, Like you've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: The technology was impressive. Yeah, it is overrated.
Speaker 2: Well maybe now it's Titanic.
Speaker 3: Titanic's not even that great.
Speaker 2: Did anybody see the new Avatar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Way of Water? Yeah, was that it was good?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Avatar is just as a concept overrated.
Speaker 2: Now here are the best horror movies of all time, according to Indie Wire. Okay, now we'll just do ten. Videodrome is number ten.
Speaker 3: Never heard of it.
Speaker 2: It's nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's what's his name is it, Like, it's David Cronenberg.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Cronenberg.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, the Blair Witch Project.
Speaker 3: No way lower it's I don't think it's that great.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember seeing that in the theater and being so freaking see it was.
Speaker 3: It was good because it was new, But now in hindsight it's really mediocre, so stupid.
Speaker 2: This one should be higher up. I think The Shining, oh yeah, number eight.
Speaker 3: I don't really consider The Shining to be a horror movie really. I think if it's more of a psychological thriller.
Speaker 2: I can see that. I get that.
Speaker 3: But I'm never scared than the blood. You're never scared, ouesty, But like those scenes are supposed to be scary to me are actually more mesmerizing. The blood scene is like a really like well composed shot, like it's fun to look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. There's a whole documentary about that movie too, the Shining, and it's.
Speaker 1: Called like Room two four.
Speaker 2: So conspiracies, yes, about the moon landing and everything. It's crazy trouble every day. I don't even know what that is from two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: I think it's a John wu movie. Not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think so I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of House?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: House nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: William kat was in it.
Speaker 3: No, No, The.
Speaker 2: Texas Chainsaw Massacre number five, the original The Cabinet of Doctor Kaligari nineteen two one.
Speaker 3: I think I've heard of it. I think that's like a B movie on the like the level of like phantasm from the eighties.
Speaker 2: Never heard of it in nineteen seventy threes don't look now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think I've ever seen that.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nineteen eighty two is John Carpenter's The Thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Thing is a is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: The Thing is like one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: You've never seen it. No, Laura, you're watching us.
Speaker 3: It's a body horror. Oh my god, but it is so good.
Speaker 2: From nineteen eighty Yes, Oh my god, it's oh yeah, more than holds up.
Speaker 3: It's still like incredibly terrifying. Really yeah, it's very it makes you. It's miss Yeah.
Speaker 2: They say the number one scariest movie andy Wires is Possession from nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 3: Wait scariest or Best horror.
Speaker 2: Movies, Best horror Movie sorry, best horror movies. Okay, Possession is number one.
Speaker 3: They're missing some good movies.
Speaker 2: Evil Did two is number nineteen on the list.
Speaker 3: Oh that's goy top ten. Evil Dead two is such a good movie.
Speaker 1: Halloween, Oh, Halloween.
Speaker 2: The host is on here. Halloween, I walked with the zombie red Funny games? What's funny games?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the one with Naomi Watts and where the two brothers break into their house and torture her and her husband.
Speaker 3: Oh god. Also, yeah, Halloween should have been higher up there. The Conjuring not that's not even on the list. That's insane. The Conjuring is so good.
Speaker 2: Eyes without a Face is on this list from nineteen sixty. Get Out is on the list.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think get Out is really overrated. Oh I hated that could be on both these little It's like a good movie, but it's not a like a fantastic movie. It's just good.
Speaker 1: And I hated the other one. Us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't think, oh what about uh the what?
Speaker 2: The alien one?
Speaker 3: It was okay, I like, I like the premise was interesting and then it just got kind of.
Speaker 2: But the spaceship was cool. I was so Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I fell asleep in the middle.
Speaker 2: Did you really no?
Speaker 3: That was okay?
Speaker 2: And before we get to the question game, what is the healthiest vegetable of all?
Speaker 1: Run up rally?
Speaker 2: According to the CDC, they have just named the number one healthiest vegetables you can eat. And I've never had this in my life.
Speaker 3: I don't buy this. I don't buy the CDC. But a carrot, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the top ten. Collared greens number ten, Romaine lettuce is number nine, Parsley is number eight. Leaf lettuce the kind that grows on their own loosely. Chickory is number six, okay, I don't think I've ever had that. Spinach is five, Okay, something I've actually had, good for you. Beat greens number four, charred number three. I don't think I've ever eaten that. Gross Chinese cabbage is number two. Number one watercress. I don't even. You could put all a bunch of vegetables on the table, I would not be able to tell what a water.
Speaker 1: Would be, to identify it.
Speaker 2: Maybe broccoli in a potato I'm not I'm not, he says, I'm loaded with nutrients.
Speaker 1: Vegetable.
Speaker 3: I think it's a root.
Speaker 1: Cream of wress.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't even say anything about that for their starch, starch and carbs, right, But.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're that bad for you. They're just very They.
Speaker 2: Don't have a well does the does the skin have nutrients in it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here are these are new question cards that I just got. How do we want to play this? Do we want to? Just like, do you want to? I'll pick your card. Let's just just ask. Okay, here we go it simple, but bang, guys, what is one underrated quality you find attractive in a person? What is one underrated quality that you find attractive in a person that's not underrated? That's pretty, that's pretty top rated.
Speaker 3: I don't know their eyes, No.
Speaker 2: That's top rated. I'd say something like you know, like like ear lobes or something, you know, like something like that.
Speaker 3: Have you seen an ugly and attractive pairt like ear lobes? Like has it made a difference? You're like, oh god, their ear lobes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen some horrible ear lobes and I've seen some nice ears.
Speaker 1: Did you say a personality trait or no?
Speaker 2: What physical? What is one? No? What is one underrated quality?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Maybe not physical politeness.
Speaker 2: It's not underrated.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any underrated traits. Then okay, they're all rated.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you saw someone cry?
Speaker 1: This morning? When I looked in the mirror, fit ago.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean who, when was the last time I saw someone cry? Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: Oh I know.
Speaker 2: My daughter called me. This isn't funny, but I just what she said was kind of funny in hindsight. So she calls facetimes me and it's nighttime in New York City and she's legging this big backpack and she's walking down the street and she had just gotten out of school and she had just worked a full time shift. So she is going to the subway because now she lives in Brooklyn, so case she goes to Fordham, which is in you uptown Manhattan. So she okay, So there are three factors here. She was on her period, she was super tired, and she was hungry.
Speaker 1: Cut sounds like me every day.
Speaker 2: So she's like, Mom, I just I don't know. I just I'm losing it.
Speaker 3: I'm losing it.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad because I just I would feel like I can't come home. She goes these.
Speaker 5: Streets are eating me alive, like Evan Evan, Go home to your boyfriend, have him making.
Speaker 2: Some tea, eat, and go to sleep. You will feel one hundred times better. This is this is all.
Speaker 1: Hunger in dou How come you never tell me that?
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's when I never stopped eating. That was like recently. Okay, if every human came with a warning label, what would your say, Uh, bitch poops ten times a day?
Speaker 1: No, probably frequent pooper. No, don't pope me if I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Don't be uh, don't be put off by the resting bitch face. He's actually a nice guy.
Speaker 3: I would just say warning, yeah, colon, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about me? My warning label be.
Speaker 1: Poops once every thirty days.
Speaker 2: That's not a warning label. Watch out. She's well slightly psychotic, a little bit little psycho. I would say, yeah, oh that could be a good way.
Speaker 1: Oh, caution overshares, Oh yeah, doesn't shut up.
Speaker 2: Be careful about what you say to her and what you do with her.
Speaker 3: Emotionally overbearing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, stop stop, no more, my god.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Imagine your daily routine had been turned into a reality show, which parts would be talked about the most.
Speaker 1: The sex scenes.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm a I believe it. I can't. I am not allowed to say anything, but my god, I bet, I bet, I bet. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know nothing. I'm doing nothing. I mean, I go to work, maybe like my work stuff, because it's kind of exciting sometimes.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's probably when you switch from one end of the couch to the end.
Speaker 3: Oh got you moved?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Position Mine would be when I dress up as a bad fight crying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love me for though. What would you do in life if money wasn't an issue?
Speaker 3: I continue to fight crime at night?
Speaker 2: Well, god, I would I would just travel me to I would travel. I know it is, I know it is, But I want to see the world. I'm want to go on a safari. I want to go to Africa so bad. I want to go see I want to go to Greece. I want to, you know, see Australia. I want to go to Vietnam. There's so many places I want to go to.
Speaker 3: Would you really that sounds like so much fun?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That would? What would you name it? Bryan's World?
Speaker 3: That's stupid? I call it Didney Land no place you want to go to?
Speaker 2: Okay, God, did you.
Speaker 3: Just share in stone the camera.
Speaker 2: And f y all this? I am. I am literally drenched in sweat, right I am too.
Speaker 1: I really like that dress is dress is radiating heat.
Speaker 2: It is the worst thing.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I feel like I'm gonna melt all.
Speaker 2: Right, two more. When you sit next to somebody on a plane, what do you think goes through their mind?
Speaker 3: Oh? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Do not talk to this guy. Don't don't get no eye contact. I don't want to be bothered if.
Speaker 1: I sat next to you on a flight. Is that what you would think?
Speaker 3: That's what aisle seats. And I always pray that no one sits in the middle. When someone says the middl I go, oh fuck, Lauren totally think that about me.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I would not. I actually would probably talk to you. I'm a talker. I'm a plane talker. I'm a plane talker.
Speaker 3: That's my worst.
Speaker 2: I'm the I'm your worst. Literally, I know everything about your kids by the end of the fly, everything about it.
Speaker 3: About the vacuum of fifty.
Speaker 1: I'd hit the little call button for a living Yeah, I'd hit the call button, and I'd be like, can I move my seat? I'd have the air marshals.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I talked the.
Speaker 1: Entire Oh my god. You would be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: To know people and go ask everybody if they were an air marshal if they could please arrest seriously.
Speaker 2: This woman is for asking me please.
Speaker 3: I would bring the button to be like, I think I'm having a heart attack.
Speaker 1: I'd put a pull a ball gag out of my backpack and just put it on you.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, sir, how do you know you're having a heart attack? I'm like, I just know, Like, let me get a doctor. You see there's a doctor of like, no need I.
Speaker 2: Know, take me somewhere else ground.
Speaker 3: This plane immediately, or give me a parachue.
Speaker 1: I'd be like. I'd be like, like she said she has a bomb in her person. My god, she showed me her gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, So finally, and I know the answer your answer. When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably? I witnessed it yours, and I think this is mine too, because you were laughing so friggin hard you could not even breathe at dinner. Remember our dinner, and you were like he was like his face was beat red, and like his eyes were so squintid shut, like it didn't even look like you had eyes and your face you were just laughing. He couldn't even utter like a syllable. I said something to the effect of, it's like I was referring to not myself per se, but like somebody who's dry down there would be like having sex with a wooden bird house. Now Eric never, he laughs a breaking hard. It made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Why is that what you picked?
Speaker 2: Because you know what, somebody used to say that that I know and I'm I'm not going to out him, but somebody used to say that.
Speaker 3: It used to make me so much more. You could pick like a gopher hole in the Sahara.
Speaker 2: Or wood like a nice guy.
Speaker 3: This guy wooden birdhouse.
Speaker 2: No, like the little hole in number I'd say a garden hose and oh my god, the abandoned house on the corner.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So what about you, Brian? Have you ever have you ever laughed uncontroller?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember last time.
Speaker 2: Like what would make you laugh uncontrollably funny? I mean, but like like it has to be witty funny, like.
Speaker 3: Like a well placed part joke would do the truth. No, I'm kidding, of.
Speaker 2: Course, I'm like, wow, that's basic.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know to think about that. Usually it's just it hits me.
Speaker 2: I can't, I want. I would love to witness that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would left.
Speaker 2: I know that we need to end because I'm like, I'm absolutely so, I am so hot.
Speaker 1: Good night.
Speaker 2: Anyway, by watching and listening and putting up with us and love your podcast, I just know.
Speaker 3: You want to drag it on, drag it out. Damn.
Speaker 1: Just love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Wow w I know, I know, I know,