Speaker 1: That we can prove that our morals are theologists from God.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's just because of history.
Speaker 1: It proves it. I was just robunting certain points that he made about history. We've actually built civilizations Canada. Law is very important in the history of law, history of law theory. University has come from wars at oxyd.
Speaker 3: So when we reject dialectics and dialectical tensions and the presuppositions of dialectics, which are the very room all gnostic systems are all built on dialectical tensions and the assumptions of dialectics.
Speaker 1: All the way back to Plato.
Speaker 3: When we reject that, what we're left with is a unique revealed anthropology and a unique metaphysic, a unique worldview, a unique.
Speaker 1: Ethic that is not just in theory.
Speaker 4: It's actually been proved and stamped into history in the longest empire in the world.
Speaker 5: Ye m.
Speaker 1: Dire wave. We've learned so much. If you've been on the Jay's analysis right, A lot of you guys are new I understand that's cool, glad to have you here, But some of you have been with me for the long haul. If there are some who've been with Jason Alysis for ten years reading it back in the day, and we've come a long way.
Speaker 6: We'll come a long way.
Speaker 5: Suppossssss.
Speaker 1: What's up? I'm interviewing myself. As you can see, there's a damn bug in here. As always, how y'all doing, Yes, we finally got away. Took two days for the update on this side back, so got that advanced hot latest tech right, taking two days to update, and we got you boy, Tristana excuse me, no dead naming. We got Tristana coming on. And we're gonna be covering two alien movies that we thought needed to be covered because they fit directly into the new disclosure your jabber so as everybody now knows, as we predicted for year two, year, five year, seven year, we did the interviews with the Collins brothers as you saw actually seven years ago, predicting the disclosured sigh out deception. We did the I'm gonna go ahead and turn that off because I mean, one of me is beautiful, but two of me is a diva dance that I don't think anybody in the stream is prepared for. You can't handle double diva, you can barely handle one diva. Half of you can't. Half of you start weeping if I start talking. So we're gonna We're gonna wait till Tristan shows up. But then again he might show up and I can't see him, but he can wait. That bis k wait, that bis kuld wait anyway that bis kuwait and kult wait for all lock her. We got that bitch waiting and could wait. What were we talking about? I got got like twenty things on them, like a crypto on my mind. What was I just talking about? I forgot Welcome everybody. We're just killing a little bit of time. We are also we want to test out right, make sure the stream works, because you know, if you don't keep your Mac, your old Mac that you use for interviews updated, and then you try to do an interview and you forget that it wasn't updated, and then it crashes. So that's what we had happening. Dire Coin is going to be on the market soon. There was Oh, we were talking about the other the old interview. So I did an old interview seven years ago with the Collins brothers on the disclosure, so Alien Deception. Then another interview a couple years later, which would be four to five years ago with Colin's brothers on the same topic. All of January of this year, we made it Alien January to tell you guys, to prepare you guys, because they were going to do this because Klaus Klaus said in his viral video from a few years ago that went viral on Twitter before they removed it. Well, economic forum, you will see the alien disclosure narrative disclosed in the next ten years. That was twenty sixteen when that video came out. So here we are twenty twenty one, what five years later, and this is the big hot deception that's out there, and it's so obvious too. We did an excellent stream over on rock Fan Tristan and I where we covered this topic for those rock Fan subscribers, and that was a lot of fun. We covered the topic specifically pacifically in regard to the narrative itself, so we weren't really talking about movies. But tonight we're going to talk about movies, and we haven't done a real deep dive in a video on close encounters. I did close Encounters on in my book. My first book has a lengthy essay and for those that recall one of the best books ever written. I'm joking those that recall my book, what did we put an eighty page chunk mega several chapters of in there? Alien Disclosure Deception narrative. It's like the third It's like a fourth of the book. So I wrote this in well, actually I wrote these essays, some of them ten years ago. I wrote the ET essay ten years ago.
Speaker 6: I wrote the.
Speaker 1: So the whole second section of the book is what.
Speaker 7: Spilberg's Android Space brothers?
Speaker 1: Right? And what did I tell you about? I told you about the Alien Deception eighty plus pages on it. Dog HG Wells Et Close Encounters, AI Minority Report, Time Machine. Dude, we was ahead of the curve, okay, we was coming around the curve on our Kawasaki crotch rocket. Everybody, y'all was over there on your little training wheels with the little sprinkly things hanging off of the train, coming slowly coming around the curve. Y'all are just now coming around that curve, and we done been to the tasty freeze. We done got our chili dog sit on tenny dolls outside the test fees, and you're still coming around your training bike. You ain't even got the training wheels off, you're sitting on a banana bike. Whoever in been a that dumb ass thing? Because I told you about this years ago? Yeah, years ago, Yeah, yeah, yeah, years ago. My buck came out in what twenty sixteen? My Buck's been out five years? Isn't that crazy? Doesn't even seem like it five years and there's an eighty page chunk saying that there's going to be an alien disclosure deception that would replace traditional Western religious ideas. What did your boy Barack oh say yesterday in the news? Did you see? It was all in the news yesterday. We're good, love it. We have new religions. The alien threat, there's not a threat. I think if we have we have alien disclosure, I think we'd have new new religions. I have a bunch of new religions. I think that'd be a good thing. Okay. Obama was in the news yesterday saying that when there's alien disclosure, we'll have new religions. It'd be a great thing. Bruh. So where I mean, by the way I was I wrote, I did a video saying that doctor Foucie, doctor Flousi, doctor Anthony Flowsy Flawson was connected to things. Remember that in March of last year, and that turned out to be all now in the mainstream. But guess what spa RS document said that they would burn people like doctor FLAUSSI right he over there, Flawsson with Fergie. Now, I guess what? I wrote another book? Did you know? I wrote a second book. I've only hawked it to you, my audience seventeen thousand, three hundred and forty three times. But in that second book I wrote there was another chunk, a big old chunk of fifty pages. And guess what that fifty page chunk was called.
Speaker 7: Hollywood Forecast Weather of Ma destruction and alien psychological warfare, Alien psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what, I'm sorry to get tired of this damn chair. Dude. I'm about to throw this chair out in the yard. I'm about I had enough of it. I can't stand the stupid ass boomer chair. I mean, I think after years of streaming and we're headed up towards one hundred thousand views and hosting some of the biggest radio shows in the US, now I think we can upgrade to a decent chair. I think, don't you think? I think, don't you guys agree with me. I think you think we think. But I'm sorry. I just had to had to do a little horn tooting, a little tooting of the horn because we've been right, dude, We've been right about everything. And I wrote books. They're on record. You can go look up the publication dates of my books. Now. The Call Brothers just put out a mammoth thousand page book on the alien deception, so they were they were ahead of everybody on that curve for sure. But again, I did write two books with a total of one hundred and forty and forty it was what eighty plus forty or eighty plus fifty, one hundred and thirty pages or so dedicated to the alien deception, countless podcasts covering the alien side. And here it is, as we said again, I first talked about the alien sig Out deception on my old blog in two thousand and eight, two thousand and eight, So yeah, I'm known about this for a long time. It's pretty obvious, not a hard one to figure out. Is our beautiful Tristana here yet? No, I don't think he's here yet. Let's see Tristana. She's nicer yet, So we'll wait on her. But you know, we love to chit chat gibber jabber. People always complain, Get on with it, get on with it. Don't hurt my feelings like that. This is a soft place on this platform, and we don't tolerate hurt feelings on this platform. Anyone who has hurt feelings, it's not welcome here. This is a safe space for everyone in my audience who are soft and fluffy. But yeah, so, I mean, for example, in one of the essays, we covered signs right m Night, Shamalama ding Dong's signs signs signs it with a silencetive my mind, don't do this, get you reads. I don't even know the lyrics. I just it's just spewing out gibberish, right like signs signs breaking my mind?
Speaker 6: Do this?
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Can't you read the signs as a hairband? Isn't it? Tesla?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: It was Tesla as Elon Musk's original group before he started his company. Yeah, right, we covered signs, alien engineering, alien. I covered alien in this Yeah, alien engineering is alien and aliens? Right, So I mean, come on, and what else did we cover in our book?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: We covered large scale cult trafficking networks. Oh and that's all come out, by the way, hasn't it yet? I mean, and people talk shit all the time, and I wrote books covering all this, and I was right, I wanna kill that damn bug. Right, it's the same bug that was flying around Obama's face. Remember that I did an Obama impression and here come bugs flying on my face. So what does that tell you? Somebody get that fly? Well, we gotta fly in here. We've got a new religion we're gonna worship. Speaking of the fly, have you ever seen Jeff Goldblum Jeff gol blooms in a movie called a Fly. I'm starting to mess up my I used to have a really good Obama impression. Now it's messing up. Brock Obama, brock a Joebama. We're gonna do this. Okay, we're gonna, We're gonna we're gonna pull through. Okay? Is that better? And uh, I think I have a really good Jeff Goldblum. But then people are always you never know. Some people hear things different. If you noticed that, like, you'll do an impression and somebody would be like, that's the deaf, that's the deafest dopest Jeff Goldblum I've ever heard, and another person be like, dude, you are the worst impressionist in the world. Please go kill yourself because you do not even remotely sound like Jeff Goldblum. So you never know, you never know. Sounds are purely relative. That's my new theory on that. Literally every sound is purely relative. So we're gonna be covering, as you know, two classics in the genre of alien movies. Now, I don't really guess Fourth Kind is a classic.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: A lot of there seems to be some divide over this movie. Some people, I think Tristan thinks it was terrible. It's pretty dumb, it's funny. But there's a reason that I chose this for us to do because there's an element of meta in this and as you know, of course, it was presented as a docu drama. I don't know what you would call it. You know, when they it was in the phase of when found footage movies were still popular, and so it's kind of in that found footage genre, and it presents itself like, you know, these these interviews with a woman who underwent abduction phenomenon, you know, going to the psychiatrist and all that. It's sort of you know, Mila Jobe bitch plays that person, you know. But there is some interesting symbolism and so as you know, this is gonna hint at demons, you see, but it's also going to be presented as a real thing within a fictional story which is fake.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's a an ironic analogy to the alien narrative here, you see with this movie, and it's playing on Close Encounters of the Third Kind as a next level of abduction, right beyond Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I don't know which alien dork came up with this classification series, but this is the next level, right, Oh, you had a third kind. I had a fourth kind, dude, But I do appreciate the fourth kind bringing in that alien element, I mean that demon element, excuse me. And of course Close Encounters is relevant from nineteen seventy seven because this is the first kind of blockbuster presentation of the abduction narrative as a horror, because certainly there have been plenty of Hollywood cashing in on the alien garbage right all the way back to forties and fifties. Be interesting to see what the first alien movie would be maybe that old, the old old movie about landing on the moon from like the teens in the twenties, you know what I'm talking about, and their moon men and that, and that's based on nahty well, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: These fly y'all got to donate so we can get some fly paper in here, uh and get rid of the demons that are the little gold blooms flying around. There's a bunch of little Jeff gold Blooms flying around here, harassing.
Speaker 8: Me, Little bitty Jeff gold Blooms. I'm flying around here doing a little bit of chaos mathematics, you shay uh. The the the Jeff Goldboom flies have the the the the ability to to to to do chaos math's a sort of whisp about.
Speaker 1: I'll say, I can't my Jeff is off right, But these flies, these little Jeff goblums are in here harassing me doing their their chaos mathematics. Remember that in Jurassic Part he's a chaos mathematics. What the what is a chaos mathematician? That's obviously a Hollywood science profession, although nowadays Hollywood science professions are the real ones rights misick Japanese space science right or uh, by the way, Trustan just pointed out, Mikokku just used to work for the Department of Defense. Shocker. And then I I don't have proof of Spielberg working with Department of Defense or CIA or anything, but it's it's like there's got to be like some level of because Spielberg has obviously been at some degree putting out movies that are amenable to US propaganda. Right.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: I haven't come across heart evidence of that, but I would assume that it exists somewhere. But regardless, I mean, as a film, Close Encounters is a good film, right, I'm not saying it has good morals. I'm not saying it's it's a positive thing. But you do in the UFO circles, you do get these people like Richard Dreyfuss who literally will this becomes a religion and they'll leave their family that all do all kinds of crazy stuff, right with all this alien nonsense. Right, So is Tristanna here? Yet? Where is he at? Here? We go? Here he comes, I have to admit her to the room. We got a pretty face incoming, we got a diva incoming. Can you guys, handle the double diva that you're getting tonight. Double D divas, double D yes, double D divas, including Tristana. We can hear you, babe, we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Lodgers her.
Speaker 1: News today we've seen my life.
Speaker 2: It's gold Church old mynd begin to pray.
Speaker 1: Then the alien lie, it touches my faces were all what all over im all the ship? Welcome Devil's Peak.
Speaker 9: I'll show you hold the gris wels.
Speaker 2: What hole part into the demon ship? Whos horse? Richard Travis news or.
Speaker 1: My favorite line is when he screams Turkey.
Speaker 2: Turkey, Turkey. That's the best. Yeah, that's the worst moment in the movie. That's like, why would you not? I don't I don't get that part.
Speaker 1: That was a that was a boom. That was a boomer like cut down in the eighties. My dad, if somebody would cut him off in traffic, he would pull a Richard Divers. He's like Turkey, he would do that.
Speaker 2: The worst the worst part is if you've seen the nineteen or the two thousand and three Close Encounters of the Third Kind final cut where it actually ends with Creed is on the mother Ship and the Richard Dreyfuss and Creed singing that song together before going up to wherever. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's actually the p Funk mothership. So it's like to the roof Aul the circle, to the roof al the ccle.
Speaker 2: That was like the nineteen eighty two director's cut was p funk and it was partly fun.
Speaker 1: The p Funk mothership is the mothership that p funk has. Okay, to the roof alf the Socle tocle.
Speaker 2: What did they like that scene when the when like that like weird praying mantis alien comes down, that should have been Scott's staff, Like.
Speaker 10: His hair's like blowing and the light and the wind and he's just with hold on.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was, I mean we could if you know the narrative of close encounters, you basically got people being taken and we don't know where they is. Right, So the real Scott stat right who remember he came back, said that the Illuminati were after him. Do you remember that, dude?
Speaker 2: No? I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, seriously, so Scott's staff claimed that, uh, the Illuminati were going to whack him. We covered it on a boiler room.
Speaker 2: Actually that's why why do they want him. He was he was bringing too many people to Creed, to the property.
Speaker 1: He was well, I mean, I don't remember his narrative, okay, but I'm gonna have to say that I kind of think that it may have been Scott's step was on drugs and not really being hunted by the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Might have been might have had his nostrils wide open. My heart is breeding so fast, and okay, stop talking.
Speaker 1: He had that Tony Montanas the style Mountain instead of instead of you know how Richard Dreyfus makes the Devil's Mountain out of his his mashed potato, Scotts Staff was making the Devil's Mountain out of Tony Montana's polo cocaine like, but he.
Speaker 2: Was using just the natural grease from his hair. It just kind of rings it out into there and then just like forms it in whatever shit.
Speaker 1: That's pure lard.
Speaker 2: Dude, How all right? I gotta say like Close Encounters as like a film. I mean, obviously it's a mythology, it's nuts, it's insane, but it's actually like a pretty when you put it side by side between with that and Fourth Kind. That Fourth Kind movie was trash. I have to say, dude, me and jessk are both upset that you made us watch that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a reason I made you guys watch it, though it wasn't to do so much with the quality of the film or the presentation. Dude, there is like twenty freaking flies in here. I'm getting attacked by Jeff little bit of Jeff Goldbloms. I'm not joking here like everywhere in here. Everyone, please donate to the stream labs so that I can buy more flypaper and we can catch these little, these little bitchy ass Jeff Goldblooms running around in here harassing me.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, hop it needs a new mac iMac too, because we had to reschedule. Were scheduled for this the other day and then we this is this is round two. It's working this time.
Speaker 1: I'm presently typing up a strongly worded email to UH, and I've tagged Wozniak and UH Steve Jobs in this email, So Steve Jobs is getting a strongly worded email that my Mac should not take two days to update.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And I took just on his advice and deleted all the hint I that was on here, taking up about twenty five gigabytes of the hard drive, so all the HNTTI is gone. Tristan said, to get rid of all that, I'll have to find a new fetish. I guess I don't know, but Tristan said, get rid of all your tentacle porns.
Speaker 2: So I did in Japanese.
Speaker 1: All right, So, uh, I'm joking, I'm being I'm being a jokester. The reason that we did it shows fourth kind with this film was because it brings in the demon element, which we do want to touch on. It brings in the meta. There's a meta aspect to this to where it's presented like it's this actual event that is found footage. So it's on the latter stages of that trend of you know, the from Blair Witch all the way up to the mid two thousands, there's that trend of found footage movies.
Speaker 2: And this is the execution was just terrible though, Like because some of the the so called found footage, to me, all that looked like the footage of the in the supposed with the psychiatry session. It's like that was acting right, Like there's no way that was real footage.
Speaker 1: No, it's all fake, and it was pretty obviously fake as soon as the.
Speaker 2: Movie they say that it's found footage, and it's like in the beginning, it's like this is we mixed found footage and real audio recordings, and it's like none of this seems real at all. This is like terrible act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the part that made the movie critically a failure. It actually did make money, however, it was a commercial success, but critically it was a failure precisely because of the just obviously ridiculous aspect of the found footage looking so fake, and so the presentation was just kind of dumb. However, it's an analogy for the alien UFO psyop deception because within the narrative of the story is a fake story which is presented as real. Right, And we get this story of the demons, we get this story, all this stuff, but there's other things going on here and.
Speaker 2: As well as as well as like Mko's stuff, obviously possible ritual abuse, right type you know, missing time.
Speaker 1: The missing children.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're wiping the memory wiping and manipulation through psychiatry and hypnosis, right, So hypnosis plays a big part of.
Speaker 1: This absolutely, Yeah, So uh we're gonna let's start with the the crappier of the two movies. We'll start with Fourth Kind. Although Fourth Kind is actually playing on the narrative and the title of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, right, so third that's a piggybacking it is. Yeah, yeah, exactly, and uh, the idea of being I don't know what dork, what geek came up with the classification system that they have here, but supposedly, right, fourth kind is like the level beyond right, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. So you know, if you if you fourth if the aliens have only gone to second base, right and grabbed your boobies, they haven't done the butt stuff yet.
Speaker 2: That's the the demons actually eat you, right, so they consume your soul and turn you into it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty much like you know, like getting the second third, fourth base right, because the aliens, you know, they love the booty thing.
Speaker 2: Well this what's crazy about space is like first base and space is butt stuff. That's what's crazy.
Speaker 1: So it's backwards. Okay, Uh, let's talk about fourth kind. This was a night or two thousand and I think seven movie and another thing I sent to you, which is weird and I don't have an answer to this. I actually read a whole bunch of articles. The Atlantic has a gigantic essay on all of the missing people in Alaska. And you might think, oh, oh, well, you know it's just a bunch of damn ne'er do wells who flee to thousands, right, how many know? It's more than that. So in the last few decades it is sixteen to twenty thousand people just disappear in Alaska. And of course Noam Alaska is one of the famous cases of multiple people who disappeared. It's loosely related to this movie. Now, the official story isn't that it was aliens, right, the movie is presenting a theory that it's connected to aliens, but we don't actually know. Nobody really knows what is going on with all the missing people. It could tie in to David Polites is missing four to one one stuff where people go missing it. You know, the national parks a lot of times, kids.
Speaker 2: Like the Pacific Northwest is a hot spot for mill like NASA, the Air Force, and you have like Moffatt Air Force based Moffat Air Base.
Speaker 10: And mild in California where they have a lot of black tech type stuff.
Speaker 2: You have Lockheed Martin located in a former Navy base that used to be with Lockheed Martin, but now the land is partially owned by the LDS folks, is owned by the Church of Latter Day Saints and Lockheed Martin this facility where it's a no fly zone around Santa Cruz County. You have stuff like that kind of peppered all throughout the West coast in California. I'm not sure about Oregon and Washington, but I would assume that continues up there all across across the West coasts. These sort of want to you know, you talk about like black sites and stuff like that, you know, experimental aircraft, alternative propulsion systems, to the things that you see that you're given in the commercial realm, which have obviously been around in the hands of governments, militaries and perhaps secret societies and whatnot since at least the nineteen forties with fighters the Nazi Bell program. These weird meme things that the History Channel has turned into, like these coop Boomer conspiracies as you call them, those do kind of connect to this stuff and these black sites all over the military runs maybe up in Alaska. There's a lot of that going on too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what my first thought was. All right, let's look into black sites, let's look into bases. And what you find out is that this area is called not the area with Gnome and the Fourth Kind, but it kind of parallels with the story. It's called the Alaskan Triangle, and the Alaskan Triangle is comparable to Bermuda Triangle, where there seems to be an inordinate number of people that just go missing. Again. Yes, you could say that people on the run, they've committed crimes, they're trying to get away from something. A lot of people go to Alaska. A lot of people think, oh, I'll go live in the wilderness, right, and they don't realize that it's deadly wilderness. Right. But I mean, how many people are really doing that? Right? Is it twenty thousand people? That just seems outlandish. A number of people who are doing this to get away and to choose this.
Speaker 2: No, that's crazy. Yeah, I don't understand. I mean, that's and that's a bold I give. This was some sort of you know, maybe involving some human experimentation type stuff. Wouldn't you kind of just why didn't you want to maybe take them from different areas and transport them rather than making it so obvious and making everybody just disappear from this one region. Does seem kind of strange to me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what else? So I was just reading a book, actually a couple of books on the trafficking of humans and that network. And one thing that I read about is that a lot of this goes on in Eastern Europe, and you know, people are trafficked to places that many of us would expect, Saudi people, this kind of stuff. So point being is that the numbers of the people, according to you know, public statistics of people that are trafficked out of you know, Europe, it's high numbers of people right specifically out of Moldova, al Romania. A lot of people are trafficked out of those countries because of the poverty there former Czech Republic. Now, if that's the easy access for the elite and these parasites, do you really you don't really need? In other words, there's a the world trafficking stuff is known in that region. Yeah, so you don't really need Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hillary can just sell you like a few thousand patients.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Is it really necessary to do this in Alaska? Is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't make sense because and also it's like you're bringing attention to an area with, you know, a highly concentrated area of disappearances. And if it's like, if it's strictly for human experimentation, why would you want them all? You wouldn't you want people from different I don't know. To me, it doesn't make any sense. And it doesn't really it doesn't add up as far as like strictly unless that's part of a siop. I don't know. You never know what these people do. It could be part of it creating it, you know. I mean, this is all theoretical. They're wanting to create an area where there's this sense of a sense of a supernatural occurrence, you know, supernatural amount of disappearances, and later on you could use that for further psychological operations, perhaps pure speculation.
Speaker 1: I've killed three Jeff Goldblums already, to be it's.
Speaker 2: The commands the aliens. Obviously the aliens are taking them. We don't know who it is equals aliens.
Speaker 1: Well, it is convenient for the narrative to you know, immediately dump that over into the alien bull crap. It feeds into all these crypto tard you know, people that are basically the single mom space of conspiracy world, which is the Bigfoot arena of uh that's populated by the weirdest dorks and single moms. If you're way guys, if you're single and you're looking for a conspiracy uh mate, go into the domain of the Bigfoot world and you'll find playing. Yeah right.
Speaker 2: You know what would suck though, was like, what if Bigfoot's real? You saw Bigfoot and then you have like the only people that believe it's real are the Bigfoot people like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would be stuck with a crowd of people who are just complete idiots.
Speaker 2: You had to deal with the big foot tards for the rest of your life with poor people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what right? Exactly. And the one reason that I don't think the Bigfoot story is true is because it would back up the Darwinian narrative, which I don't believe is true. And by the way, there should be bigfoots run around everywhere if the Bigfoot, if the darwin narrative is true, right, we should.
Speaker 2: Well Bigfoot could be real without the Darwin narrative, it could just be a big old monkey, you know, big old ape.
Speaker 1: Well, but our apes real, right, that's the thing exactly, And so I know our ape's real. Probably not. I mean, have you ever seen an ape? I mean, I went to the zoo one time, looked directly in the eyes of a grill behind the glass, and I mean I saw a dude's eyes. I don't. I think it was a gun of suit. I think I'm calling bs.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, I'm a flat aper. Apes are actually flat.
Speaker 1: Right, let's talk about fourth kind. We don't know what's going on. And by the way, if you're in the chat, if you're watching this later, you guys, tell me what's going on in Alaska. I mean, I've read a lot. I watched a bunch of documentaries. Literally, I've watched read probably twenty articles on this over the years. I've watched multiple documentaries on Alaska missing people. I don't know. I can't that's an issue. I legitimately don't know. Could it just be government, you know, deep deep state projects are their underground bases that people would get sort of swifted off to. I don't know, I really don't know. I have no answers to this.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 2: But the actual movie, you know, most of the movies really focused on you know, the psychiatric psychological psychologists profession right, like the main protagonist or whatever you want to call her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the haggard looking bitch Doude. She looked like a damn mathhead girl. Oh remember her?
Speaker 2: Get why they get a separate actress to play the lady? That was so stupid. Why not just use the same actress and make and put a weird makeup on. It was so corny with the way they did that. Two actresses playing the same character, and the one who's supposedly playing the real life is a worse actress than the one that plays the character. So it's like even the real life footage is cornier than the fake foot It's like this David Lynchy and strange thing.
Speaker 1: It was. It was pretty rough. But so the setting, as you know, is No Malaska where you have to fly into No Malaska. And by the way, so I was reading and looking up, No Malaska is not as nice as the city setting with Miladjovivic and her psychiatric outfit. No Alaska is freaking getude. If you go look at the city of No Malaska itself.
Speaker 2: It's basically like Milajovivic with your brand new land Rover exactly.
Speaker 1: Dude, there ain't no brand new land rovers in No Alaska. That place looks like it looks like a I'm trying to think of jokes that are not going to get me in trouble on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I don't say it. Nothing will not get you in chrugl'r. By the way, if you guys are watching this my YouTube channel. Tomorrow I get my YouTube channel back. I'm allowed to uploading. After my crazy strike on a stream that was like almost three months old, I got struck for it for medical misinformation. I don't know what I said and the thing that got me the strike, but anyways, I had to like go back and remove tons of the streams that I've done over the last year. Everything's backed up on Odyssey where nobody sees it. But I'm a rock fit. That's where you guys can go to fund me. That's the best way to find my stuff. I'm going to keep using YouTube to just you know, do the more intense material over there on rock fin because YouTube has become such that you can't you know, I mean.
Speaker 9: I had i had my whole library of like streams for the last year had to be wipe clean just so I would have lose the YouTube channel, right, because they'll just arbitrarily strike anything that goes against the WHO and what they call local health authorities recommendations.
Speaker 2: So I had to I had to go back. Guys. I'm sorry all my streams disappeared for the last year from YouTube, but you can find them all on Odyssey and also all the recent stuffs on the rock Fin a lot of rock Fin exclusive. That's where I'm kind of focusing the.
Speaker 1: Energy now, right. I know, Alaska's where criminals run. People in the chatters are asking, but the point is that that's a lot of people to go missing, though, So this seems to extend beyond just you know, Bonnie and Clyde on the run. Right, So we got this narrative being presented a found footage, this psychiatrist, this woman being you know, interviewed for her traumatic experiences of the aliens taking her. She sounds like she's on pills. I mean, she sounds like a lunatic, meth head, pillhead everything above. Yeah, and so the stories that her her husband was stabbed in the chest, she was present at the event, and of course she said it wasn't me. Uh, it's you know, entities, aliens, beings, whatever. And there's this time where at three am, the Witching hour, she wakes up she killed another Jeff gold Bloom. Uh and she.
Speaker 8: H it's the the the the Jeff gold Bloom impression brings the the, the chaos magic at work here brings the the the the flies into the room.
Speaker 1: Right. If you remember in Jurassic Park, he's a he's a a chaos mathematician.
Speaker 2: And you on your hand and you don't know which exactly like his he spits game. He likes like buttons all the whole movie. It is like chest hair and stuff. Yeah, that was he was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's spitting game at Laura dern By, like like he's got to drop a spit rolling off of her hand and he's like, I can tell you which is going to run, right, And but his job was chaos mathematician, which is a totally made up thing, right, uh. And it made me think of your point about Monsieur, who is a who is also a fantasy scientist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's mister Miyagi meets Neil de grass He he talks about the ever slight you could barely you could barely hear.
Speaker 1: He's a space ninja. We covered that in one of my live streams.
Speaker 2: And he never says that. He uses a few three syllable words that he once in a while, but he always talks about the evolution of the species, and everything proves evolution.
Speaker 1: Dude, I cannot get rid of these flowers in here. I invoked them. I did an Emboma Obama impression, which remember the fly that landed on Obama, so that's why there's flies in her. And then I did.
Speaker 2: Jeff Goldbler the Obama Demons and.
Speaker 1: The and Jeff Jef go, have you seen the fly? Have ever seen the fly?
Speaker 2: Yes? That could be freaking out. It's gross, It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, wait, fourth kind, what do you think about? Like, uh, so that she's all traumatized, right, and there's this push and pull between her and there's this other psychologist and uh he's kind of a able. It is his name right, which is not difficult name. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: But they.
Speaker 2: I like how one of my favorite scenes is when the psychologist meets the other psychologists and there he hypnotizes another psychologist. But this is this idea of like hypnosis, like if you go into hypnotic regressive therapy, you're just gonna see like it's just like a window into the truth. Somebody hypnotizes you and all of a sudden, you're like, you're right there in the moment, third person camera, god's eye view kind of a thing. I think that's a funny Hollywood thing, right, And this is something that was really important mk Ultra and the mk ulture experiments was seeing if you could implant memories in people. You know, doctor you and Cameron one of memory children. So like this is the profession that was at the forefront of the mind control experiments, and that is at the forefront of social engineering. The social sciences, as you know, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, and you science of Man really wanted to focus on the formation of man, his worldview, his habits ultimately, and hypnosis is one of those tools. And it's funny how like it's mystified, like it's just this ultimate window into the soul. You know, in this movie, some of the funniest scenes are like you know they just five four three two when your eyes are getting heavy, and it's like this instinct with oh no, she said, she counted down for fives and his and his eyes get heavy and he lays down, and like you know, the woman is it's putting other people into this hypnotic regressions, right, and trying to figure out, like what's going on in this town because all the people are seeing the owl or this owl is kind of like a twin peaks.
Speaker 8: The owls are not what they seem.
Speaker 2: All right, So everyone sees the owl and then the owl what happens al morphs into something else? Right, Like it's because it's like a placeholder for this more mysterious presence that seems to be possibly dangerous and violent that people are not able to even look at. Right, it's like this demonic presence.
Speaker 1: It's a demonic presence, that's right. It's a Mesopotamian deity, which is which is an odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had that Naki, the guy found the keys to the what was that guy's name, the black guy, Voodoo guy.
Speaker 1: Baron SAMEDI. I don't know remember the black guy, but uh, the the deity claims that he's God, right, and it's obviously a demon, but it's an entity that claims to be one of the Mesopotamian because they they translate the language that the that the that the demon is speaking, and it's Mesopotamian. So they had to bring in some kind of like, you know, ancient expert on ancient languages, and they decipher it right.
Speaker 2: They had the experts of the mind and the psyche, and it wasn't enough of it. They needed to bring the expert in ancient mythology to really properly communicate the demon language. But how funny that the demon says, I am I am your father, I am God. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, this is how we begin to see that the twist in this version of the alien abduction narrative is explicitly demonic. And I did want to mention that it was actually the you you read my mind, because the next note that I had was about the fact that it's not by accident that you know, a lot of the m culture program was psychiatrists, mds, doctors. You've got doctor ew and Cameron, doctor Jose de Dolgado, uh, doctor John C. Lilly, you've got I'm forgetting another one of the big ones, doctor well, the doctor Estherbrooks. By the way, So the origin of mk ultra usage of monarch stuff is doctor Esterbrooks, who wrote his essay about hypnosis. So it actually started with drugs and hypnosis, and he claimed, and it's still in the DSMB his essay that he could program an alter through hypnosis. Now again you can debate whether you believe that's true or not, but at least doctor Esterbrooks's essay is still in the DSMV claiming to be able to do that. So is it possible that some of these psychiatrists psychology people are handlers to these lunatic people or perhaps people who've undergone legit trauma and they're instilling the alien narrative as you showed me with that BBC article. I had never seen that Yon Borberg or whatever her name was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys don't know what we're talking about. We were talking on my channel the other day.
Speaker 1: I'll put it in the chat. Well Tristan talks about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is crazy, Like I mean, I don't know if you could pull.
Speaker 11: Up the BBC article it's about, and they did. I guess they did a whole documentary about this, which came out a couple of years ago. This guy was mind controlling this whole family, and he was abusing this little girl, you know, in the horrible ways, but convinced her that it was it was aliens.
Speaker 2: And he was using theatrics, costumes, hypnosis, repetition music, which is all these mk ultra style techniques. And this was just you know, like a like a basic level, low level guy that was predating this whole family. And I guess he had something with the dad too. He had his dad and trapped in like a homosexual relationship and all kinds of manipulation that's God of doing. But he made her think that it was aliens coming into her room, and he would play recordings and he would use costumes to think about it. He come find that with drugs, you combine that with electromagnetic the manipulation techniques exactly exactly the lfof And this is what MK ulture was highly advanced techniques of modification of human behavior was what they call it. But also they were getting involved, as you pointed out, in studying satanic cults ritual abuse, and hey, when you listen to some of the alleged survivors testimonies, it does reflect that these types of techniques were prevalent, as well as narratives of like alien induction being used as a narrative cover narrative for people's programming sessions, allegedly by some of these survivors who are horrible experiences. And yeah, this this film definitely does that. Unfortunately in a corny way. It's not very interesting to watch. But they did a treatment of that, including the guy that murdered, like a murder suicide episode in the film with the guy he kills his family and then himself, I believe, And this is after a hypnosis session with the protagonist who is a psychologist who's also being hypnotized by another guy throughout the film as well. So there's these layers of handlers hypnotizing each other and subsequent confusions, crimes, and possible memory holes, blatant memory holes. In the case of the woman who believed that her husband was shot by an intruder while they were doing the thing he believes she was he was stabbed rather by an intruder who came in while they were they were doing their business and uh and killed them during their the actor it was like during sex, right, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, remember, Yeah, so the suit there's this the story, right if you read about m Kiltra, that there's the ever present myth or. I'm not saying myth as if it's fake. I'm just saying that there's the there's the rumor bounced around on that there's suicide programming. Now some of them MLTRO doctors claim to have been able to do this. I don't know for sure. It seems plausible that they if if John C. Lily isn't just lying, you know, he says he could break down the whole persona and then rebuild it as does you and camera, and so it seems plausible that they could put the the suicide program in, which means that if there's a certain point where the the personas break down, it'll trigger and they'll just commit suicide. This does kind I think I.
Speaker 2: Think it's I don't think that's a far fetch thing at all. I mean, you see, like even kids will like a little look at mean children, ye you start to gang up on other kids, and like kids will drive a child like they'll get this weird demonic group thing, Well, they will actually drive somebody to suicide.
Speaker 1: That's true, much how much better?
Speaker 2: And these are kids who study this. These are just kids in schools just being a little little shitheads, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the question is just how how how effective can you ensure that the person will actually do this? And that depends on how effective it knows this actually is, which I don't personally know. I just know that the claims of the mp Ultra scientists is that they can do a lot of this.
Speaker 2: And the claim was that ninety people can be hypnotized, and I'm not sure how that. You know, they say being hypnotized.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I heard it was a lower percentage, but I don't know now. So also keep in mind that owls, the symbol is the symbol, the.
Speaker 2: Symbol two all right, J can't be hypnotized. I tried. That's that's how it works in the movie. And the movie they just count down and then they snap in and out.
Speaker 1: It's so corny, exactly well, that they claim that people that are hypnotizable are that easily hypnotizable, I don't know, but have a lot of relevance to multiple things. A lot of people don't know that owls are also symbols of spies, So an owl is another term for a spy, because what does an owl do an owl watches He's a predator, right, he's at night scoping stuff out. He sees everything. Everybody knows. The owls are symbolized at Bohemian Grove. Owls go back in the Order of the Illuminati to the Minerva, the Order of Minerva, which is one of the greats in Adam Bishop's Illuminati. There's a lot of symbolism with the owl and yes, there is that Twin Peaks context which the owls there are of course basically demons. Here are the owls again, seem to manifest when there is the so called alien presence. It also reminds me of Mothman. John Keel, did you ever see the Mothman prophecies? Are familiar with that stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's a weird one too.
Speaker 1: And it seems demonic, right, So yeah, the manifestations are basically demonic. But people that don't have a Christian paradigm, kind of like we're talking about with people that have bad trips, they don't know how to categorize this stuff. So they're there. If they don't have a knowledge of you know, fallen angels and the Biblical paradigm, they're gonna well, I was talking to freaking aliens, dude, Right, they're going to think it's aliens. They would fall for these other narrative explanations right when it's we know it's demonic and it also has a social engineering component to it. But you get the people, for example, that the domain of YouTube that's all the you know d M T bros. Right, they think they're talking to clockwork elves. They think they're talking to benevolent deities. That bro just want to help you set up a world government and depopulate all this kind of nonsense. Dude, it's demons. Duh, it's obviously demons.
Speaker 2: Well it's crazy when you think it, like all these these crazy narratives that these you know that people end up believing, eving what great covers these are. Like if you were going to be mind controlling people, you would want them to be talking nonsense and nobody believe them. So it's like you know, telling them lies, feeding them bs, and you'll then you know, tell other people giving them false narratives that are maybe even contradictory and internally inconsistent. That's how that's how you can cover it up. Right, So I mean, any any of like abusers get very effective at covering their tracks. And when you consider that, you've got basically we're kind of looking at some of this stuffs like a scientific a scientific approach to ritual abuse and trauma. And you know, so these the narratives are part of the science. You know, the cover narratives are part of that. You know, certain narratives that you can use to confuse people or to discredit people. Those get used in a way where it's like, you know, it's like the move on the chessboard where just say, okay, pond to uh, you know this this spot here, and that's that's how you do it. It's really twisted. It is how a lot of people think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so what do you think about hypno regression. I can't figure out if this is a purely BS thing, like like it's just people, you know, kind of creatively remembering things, or maybe they really do remember events as they happen. I'm sure the brain does record, you know, things pretty perfectly. I don't know how much. I mean a lot of times hypno regression ties into you know, oh, in my past life, I just happened to be pharaoh and uh bro by the way, I was like the most important person in the world. In my past life, everyone.
Speaker 2: Was Hitler or off Lincoln past.
Speaker 1: Life, nobody was ever just a total piece of.
Speaker 2: Shit, right, Yeah, well that I mean, that's one way that you can tell that a lot of it's bullshit is the people who believe they' hypno regressing the past lives, and it's I think there's a huge aspect of suggestibility. Yeah, and maybe when you look at hypnotic regression, especially as it's used for people like Whitley Streamer production phenomenon. I really think what we're looking at here is that you get where when when somebody is hypnotized, they're obviously very suggestible. They're in a highly suggestive, suggestible state, and things can be arranged in the psyche. And this is what the occult is kind of all about. This is part of what ritual abuse and group ritual and ritual ritual sacrifice is also about. Right, There's always there's certain things that happen during these rituals that will imprint things on the mind that will you know, then you can then later call upon and and trigger people back into certain states. I think with hypnotic regression, part of what we're seeing with people who are you have implanted memories that that are being put there through suggestion. I mean also, I mean you just you know, you can have you can use films to implant memories when somebody is in a hypnotic state, make them possibly believe that they saw thing in real life that they really just watched the television, you know. With a combination of hypnosis, drugs and ELF VLF, it opens up, really, I mean, it opened up a can of words as far as experimentation goes. And I really think that's a big part of what we see with the abduction phenomenon. And I think that might be right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, noam Alaska has I forgot to mention a lot of UFO sidings, right, which we know it's not aliens, so we can chalk this up to you know, some kind of probably military black off type of thing going on there. In fact, when all the people originally went missing in nom Alaska, which is loosely connected to this fourth kind story, the local people thought it was a serial killer. They thought there was a serial killer on the loose. Some people thought it was aliens because of all the UFO sightings. But another interesting element that came up in the movie I wanted to mention was that they said that when the when the entities arrive, it smells like burnt cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so uh.
Speaker 1: And of course if you read about, you know, exorcisms, people always describe the smell of something burnt. That's in Twin Peaks, right, burnt oil, engine oil. Whenever Bob and the demons arrive, you smell the burnt oil. They talk to her inside of her mind, which again this is this film becomes possession. Right, It's not aliens, it's demonic possession. And so the only redeemable aspect of this film is that it is linking it to something demonic. It's all presented estristen sid in kind of a dumb way, but it does at least hint at the demonic.
Speaker 2: Or or demonic or possibly you know, some of the human experimentation mynd control type stuff. Right. There is the aspect of the relationship between her and Able, that is, you know, maybe over the interpretation he's hypnotizing her, She's hypnotizing other people who are then you know, involved in murders. Some terrible things happen after hypnosis. So yeah, there seems to be some sort of possible triggering happening with thesepnosis sessions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they do mention Innanachi. They mentioned the god ANDU hence Innanaki. There's a scene of levitation, which again harkens to to the demonic. Now they say interestingly at the end that the FBI shows up in No Malaska. And by the way, this was this part was true to look into all these missing people. So I suppose the FBI has investigated this multiple times and they can never come up with anything other than well, just people just wander off, right. So oh yeah, they just wander off right. I don't know if I find that that convincing. Sounds like the rest of the notes, I don't really see anything else that relevant in my notes except that.
Speaker 2: It was an interesting movie, like as far as the themes and the story and stuff. But yeah, I like we both said the execution is to be complained about constantly while you're laughed at while you're watching it, right, just look. One of the funniest things, the funniest scene is that guys like spazzing out, like having a seizure. He's hypnotized, and she's just like fine, four three, two, Well she gets them just in time before he like goes too far because she just did. He did the magic one through five count and it's like snaps out of it.
Speaker 1: She was she was being a Mela Jovah bitch.
Speaker 2: She was kind of a Mela Jobe bitch. Her her oldest son might have said that too. He was not a.
Speaker 1: Family close.
Speaker 2: My childhood.
Speaker 1: Close Encounters. Close Encounters is a pinnacle in the history of Hollywood UFO alien propaganda because it's the first time that we have a fictional presentation of the full on abduction sequence. And it's presented initially as you think as a horror, but it actually becomes this salvific message. And we even get Richard Dreyfuss being willing to lose everything, right, so it becomes a new religion for him, and that's going to be the dominant new storyline for one of the most important alien movies of all times. But it's one of the biggest, big blockbuster, big hit for Spielberg, and it takes the alien story to a new level. And look, before we get into it, I'm just going to say this, don't we overlook how powerful the alien narrative is through movies, right, So in other words, We've seen so many movies just people in general, that we don't even realize that when the Pentagon puts up the blurry footage of the coming disclosure, our minds automatically think aliens. Right, not you and me, but humans in general. Right, just because we've seen so many movies. You see so hundreds of of fictional movie presentations. Trains the mind. It's called entrainment to automatically associate through association the images that you're seeing of the UFOs that the Pentagon so called, is disclosing your mind, your your subconsciousness automatically.
Speaker 7: Aliens bro, aliens bro.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what's happening to the mass mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean this this film was huge for kind of implanting those images that people would associate with the phenomenon. And you know, the New Myth episode and you called it like it's a new religion. It's not. It's not just a strange and weird thing. It's like the people who get into this they see huge theological implications, you know. I mean they'll say stuff like if alien life is discovered, then this, you know, we're going to have to change all the religions of the world. Obama just said this recently, right, like, if if we discovered that aliens are real, we're gonna have to have major changes to the world religions.
Speaker 1: And this is exactly. Yeah, before you got here, I did my Obama alien stuff and then I invoked all these these flies in here.
Speaker 2: So what's going on there? You got like a rotting where's the rotting?
Speaker 1: It's a little bittyo. It's like fruit flies and there's no fruit in here, So I don't know what's going on. It's it's a mystery, but h and they're only in here in the corner in the library. There's no no fruit flies anywhere else in the house. There's no fruit because I'm a carnival. I don't eat fruit. I don't know why there's a little fruit flies in here, but they are. So it's just Jeff Goldbloom and spirit spirit invocation for sure. So in this we have the Sonora Desert Mexico. It starts out in Mexico, and of course Mexico comes up, you know, down there across the border. We get a lot of stories of things like the Anasazi. If you've watched X files, right you everybody heard these stories of whole tribes that have disappeared. Sounds kind of like Alaska type stuff too. Right. We see planes that are missing since nineteen forty five, they just suddenly appear on the desert, right, And Spielberg is trying to set us up with the idea of, you know, maybe strange phenomena that occur can be explained via the alien presence. Right, And as we all know, I don't think there's any spoilers here. Everybody's probably seen Close Encounters. We're watching this movie and for the most of the film, we think that we're watching a horror movie, and instead it's going to be flipped and it's going to be turned into a salviafic narrative of a kind of rapture, right, like almost like Nick Cage the Knowing, right, where the alien rapture is to save the children, right, children adults going missing? Why are they going missing? Oh, because the aliens are going to save us the salviafic. He's this replacement narrative of the aliens, the rapture narrative, which is an evangelical Gibborg Everer nonsense anyway, But why are the aliens the new savior? Well, because the new religion that they're going to put out that Obama just talked about yesterday is the Aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's with close encounters. It kind of treats them as both right, like you can't you know, they have most of the film that's spent there's the aliens are demonically terrorizing and hypnotizing people, sending them subconscious messages making them go insane, it schizophrenic, and you know, just appear completely mad to their friends and families. And then by the end it's still kind of horrific, but then it kind of turns it like you know, the the music kicks in and the vibe changes and it becomes like you mentioned, you know, Richard Dreyfuss comes into full communion with the Space Brothers, and you see that there's actually a hierarchy of these aliens as well that it revealed. You know, you have the little tiny right child Grays and then you have like long like spider looking praying mantis thing. It looks really horrific, like it just looks like a demon. That's the first one that you see where it's like the stick figure like.
Speaker 1: This the mantis creature.
Speaker 2: That thing is it looks like a full on demon and then later like there's one that's all happy and it's like right, there's a hand signs and smiles and it's like, yeah, they it's a very strange film in that way, and they kind of leave it open to interpretation. You know, they don't in fact, you know a lot of what I do like about how they treated like the government aspect of it too. They've kind of made it to where they don't They don't tell you who these people are and who they work for. There are all these different factions within the government hierarchy that's investigating this thing. And then you have the U N involved in this language.
Speaker 1: Well, you're you're going way up ahead of Let's let's start. Let's let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's start go back to the beginning. Remember it. So at the beginning, when that when that Mexican guy, the old man sitting there and they're asking him, what, what's going on? What? Why? Why is all this going on? He says that the sun came down from the sky and sang to him. Now, in mythology, the sun and singing and music, this is Apollo. So this is the notion of the god Apollo. And there's definitely an ancient aliens, you know, Chariots of the Gods narrative in this, which we know is fraud. Eric Bondanikan was a fraud. By the way, kotel Tercity Eternal Logos just did a good stream debunking a lot of the Eric Bondanik and Chariots of the God's story. But there is an aspect of this, which is that Ezekiel chariot coming down and oh, it's God, It's God. And by the way, remember the Hindus are all singing the chant of a ah a a, which is very close to Yahweh. So it's like an Hindu version of Yahweh. Right, And so I think there's a kind of kabbalistic Spielberg narrative here, where Spielberg is trying to say the world religions are all kind of telling us the same story. The story is that the aliens are really the true God. We're put here by the aliens. They're here to come help us, to come save us. And there's a lot to do with language and meaning, which is why the Broussard character, whatever his name is he's based on, that's actually based on Jacques believe. So Spielberg based the character of the French guy who decodes the language on the actual deep state guy who studied the alien phenomenon, who was himself a Rosicrucian. He went from being a computer scientist for the deep state Jacques Believe, to suddenly becoming an alien investigator guy. And what did Jacques Beliz say. Jacques Belise said that it's not extra biological entities. He says, the alien narrative is a deception and it's terrestrial. So here you have a deep state Rosicrucian man coming out as one of the fathers of the alien mythos. The character in Close Encounters is based on Jacques Belly, the French guy. He says that the whole narrative is a deception.
Speaker 2: Famously, right, yeah, yeah, he was friends with Jalen Heinek, Right, like Jalen Heineck was the guy that was investigating for the state, right, and like the skeptic guy, right, like Jalen Heinek.
Speaker 1: Was the info people exactly.
Speaker 2: Project blue Book guy, and he's investigating it is supposedly sorry, this is supposedly the guy who's neutral. He's the neutral scientist looking at it through the neutral lens of science, trying to figure it out, trying to translate the phenomenon and learn what it is. But Jacques Felli later in his life revealed that Jalen Heinech was highly interested in the occult, had an extensive occult library, including books like the Secret Teachings of All Agents from the People ak Manly, He's phle Manly p Hall. He talks like that the twenties Thully Voice of all the politicians. And you hear in the recordings Manly p Hall. If you listen to his voice, he sounds like a nasally little queer. And these people are all interested in the occult. They're all interested. And that you mentioned the occult orders and yeah, Heindek was Wizard of Gold and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Took the scientists.
Speaker 2: He was not neutral. He was obsessed with the occult. In fact, he told Jock Flee that he was most interested in finding what's beyond like he was. He was investigating this not as a scientist, but we're looking what is beyond, like the past, the limits of reality. Yeah, yeah, searching for God.
Speaker 1: And this is that's the point here, is that the Project Blue Book disinformation narrative isn't was intended to be promulgated through things like the vehicle of Hollywood through this movie. This movie is based on high next book, right, called the UFO Experience for in the nineteen seventy two and then Spielberg puts us out in nineteen seventy seven, five years later, and as you said, right with BFF buddies with Jacques Belle. But Jacques Belle is is, right, the guy who tells us what's really going on, and he admits that this is all deception. He doesn't say demonic, but he's he's he mentions terrestrial forces or something like that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, something that said. One of the almost like a cult pronomen you know. J Allen Heinek actually makes a cameo in the movie. He's in the movie, right, He's got a he's got a pipe near the end in the in the communion scene.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So another aspect of this is the high places, which I covered in my analysis, which is that the the aliens are landing on this sort of high place, and this again harkens to the ancient and even biblical stories of where the Israelites when they were in an apostasy, they would go and worship the demons on the high places, and they would sacrifice humans on the high places. And it just so happens in this movie that the high place is Devil's Mountain or this gigantic, weird crater mountain called Devil's Mountain, and that's where the Aliens have chosen to you know, bridge having an earth on Devil's Mountain. Hint, hint, Right, is it Devil's.
Speaker 2: Peak, Devil's Towers as somebody, Okay, a.
Speaker 1: Devil's Tower, that's it. And so I mean that's another key here. When Moses goes up on the mountain to meet with God on Mount Sinai, Crowley would would climb mountains to mountain climbing expeditions to try to, you know, talk to the ascended masters and the demons and all this stuff. And so that's clearly what's going on here, except that now the sacrifice of the humans narrative isn't human sacrifice. It's give your humans away to these entities to you know, take them off on their elon musk journey to Mars.
Speaker 2: Right, with which it is human sacrifices exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a form of which are.
Speaker 2: The Old Gods and is it. You know, it's crazy that the site that the set that they shot the Devil's Tower scene on is a was an airflock Giant Air Force hangars. It shot it, and so they were obviously working with the federal government in order the space to shoot. So this is one of the biggest sets ever built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, good point. And remember that Richard Dreyfus is uh one of the chosen, right, So just like in when the deep State fingers and chooses these people to be their disinformation operatives. Like if you go watch movies like Mirage Men, the documentary where that Richard Dodie and the other disinformation people say that they would find these these people who were kind of narcissistic dupes to use as their disinformation operatives, sometimes without these people even realizing it. I think, you know, and think of people like Bob Blazaar here. You can think of people like, uh, there's a guy in the seventies that they mentioned in that documentary, Bob Something. And these people are chosen just like the Richard Dreyfus's character is chosen by the aliens, right with his mystical boomer fling that he has with the other single mom right in the in the movie, So the story gets really weird where he's willing to leave his family because he's so obsessed with this alien religion that he's adopted, right, And it's almost like Spielberg is telling us that the power of this alien mythos will be such that even that men will even they'll even leave their families for this this new religion that they're going to bring about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like he kind of gets initiated through traumatians is right, Like a series of traumatic experience is that make him unable to even communicate with these lesser beings around him as he slowly ascends to his new level to give himself over to the gods. Right, So it's like this, there's this initiatory experience that involves like you said music, right, it involves light shows, it involves hypnosis, and involves the telepathic messages and communications between him and these beings, these creatures. And you know, the first experience was a very horrific and a kind of like a Travis Walton type experience. You know, he's in the truck, the light coming through it ends up burning half of his body, you know, kind of creates this dualistic symbolism, like he's half in both worlds and keeps talking about all, I have to get a suntan on my other side to you know, to kind of match this. So you have this kind of like dualism symbolism there as he's exposed to the light of you know, obviously what are represented to a great through a great portion of the film as demons that traumatizes people, right, and not just traumatizing stealing bait, right they stole that, They're not They're not just traumatizing adults. There's also a child that is one of the chosen one, right, what's the little kid's name? He's got a single mother.
Speaker 1: Uh, I just want on his name.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the kids Barry, says Jessicath berry Berry, So he's I mean, that was one of the craziest parts. And Spielberg loves the like little boys being traumatized theme. It's in almost all of his films, right, the little boys being traumatized and then even sometimes taken under the wing of a young of a of a middle aged man, like Jurassic Park has that femal lot, you know, the childless boy and girl going on this journey and these like crazy monsters are around, and in the end, his relationship with a strange man ends up being his salvation. But this boy, his relationship is not with a strange man but with abductors from from the heavens, and they and that scene like they freak this kid out, you know. I mean, there's like the traumatization. Things that are done to the people in the film by these creatures are not just like, oh, here's a light. It's kind of weird and it leads to you. No, it's like they're shaking the home, creating earthquakes, magnetic effects.
Speaker 1: Well, it's ELF VLF advanced technology, microwave technology, I mean, Richard drives his face as microwaves. I mean, and keep in mind too, the imagery of light. I mean, if you remember when we covered i mean audience, when we covered the movie Empty Man, we tied that in with Timothy Leary's psychedelic you know, Tibetan Book of the Dead Journey, and a big part of that book was Timothy Leary's experience of the light. Right, if you do enough acid, you do you get through the journey to the certain point you're going to be bathed in the light, bathed in the light of Lucifer. John C. Lilly discovered his or discussed his being bathed in the Light of Lucifer experience when he went outside of the universe and all this nonsense. That's a parallel here, because it's the created light that is the fallen angel Lucifer. It's not the uncreated light of God. It's the created light of the angelic realm that fools people. Right, what does Paul say, Satan disguises himself as an angel of light, right and dupes people into this kind of stuff. It's the exact same dupe narrative of the people that do DMT and they go and talk to the clockwork elves. It's Terence mckennon's narrative. It's always the same story, and it's no different than the story of what's even in the fiction accounts of Spielberg movies or people's abduction narratives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who wants this?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: There are people out there who are asking for these experiences and calling for them, And it's really interesting, Like when you start to kind of study this stuff, a lot of the people that have this happen to them actually have not only asked for it, but like they call these experiences in you know, Stephen Kreer and his group they go they do these seances and they have these contact experiences with the light whatever they are, they call them UFOs. But like these there are there's like a ritual and occult ritual aspect of this. And of course you know the tro organization, you know, isn't it funny? Like the aliens in this movie they all do the same things that like you and Cameron was doing, the hypnotic messages, hypnotizing people with the light shows e l F v LF technology, freaking them out ritually.
Speaker 1: That alien techno. Dude, the aliens are into techno.
Speaker 2: By the way, is the director of the final cut version where it's where it's Scott's stat from Creed and he's like me high and then he goes, well blind.
Speaker 1: There's a There's another layer to this that not many people picked up on, which I made a big part of my analysis in my book, was that Devil's Tower doesn't just have reference to the the actual weird looking little potato mountain thing that they go to meet the aliens on. Devil's Tower also harkens to a couple things relating to the Cold War. So there was an abandoned Cold War NSA facility in Berlin called Devil's Tower. And there's also a Royal Air Force base near the Rock of Gibraltar called Devil's Tower that played a big role in the Cold War. And I also remember during the Cold War you have the construction of Norad, the Chayenne Mountain complex. Now, why is that a big deal? Well, the Cold War narrative allowed the deep State to erect the global Internet surveillance skynet grid, right, because all of those do you know what a number station is? Have you heard of this? So during the Cold War for the under the auspices of spying on the Soviets, the NSA comes out of the Cold War, they would set up these stations like Devil's Tower in Berlin and which were just all these stations for surveillance, right, and then the Internet we know it comes out of the Cold War cryptography. And so my point is that the Cold War narrative actually allowed for the creation of the global military industrial surveillance spy net grid. That's what it's hohlded. The real purpose wasn't fighting the Soviets, it wasn't. It was actually to a wreck that that infrastructure that we're now going into.
Speaker 10: But dude, I was watching a contact E and they actually said that the Cold War was just a cover because really about aliens, bro, That's like with SETI.
Speaker 2: You know, they set up all these huge satellite surveillance type systems, these massive radio towers.
Speaker 1: That was just to send emails to ET. It wasn't a spy on the whole.
Speaker 2: World, not for surveillance of you. They're listening for ET coming back. ET is going to phone home soon, and they're trying to they're trying to make sure they can catch that call, getting that signal. They're not trying to spy on you, and you know, interceptal communications obviously. I'm jokingly, Yeah, how weird is SETI? Because SETI was what nineteen seventies, what like the mid seventies?
Speaker 1: What year was that it was late? And then it had all this money poured into it, which is obviously a cover. I mean, it's so obvious that's a cover for I mean, who actually believes that they poured all that money just into discovering alien life? And then you watch these movies like Charlie Sheen movie Arrival, which is all about study. It's pretty hilarious.
Speaker 8: Old Mandy you boy, Matthew McConaughey, he was up there. He was working at Shaddy, at the Jodie Foulest share in that movie contract. They was at Shady, Right, So SETI plays big into all these nineties movies and then it just dies. I guess they quit caring about SETI, but talk about it?
Speaker 2: Is it still? Do they still fund it? Is the government still fund Sety?
Speaker 1: I think it was defunded, but I'm sure it's used for something else. I don't know what it presently is. But oh, I forgot to mention too. I actually looked up somebody can double check me. But believe it or not. So there's a scene where there's coordinates. Do you remember the scene where they start deciphering the coordinates that are given from the aliens. Guess where those coordinates in reality go to? No, the Denver airport. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spielberg is a creepy, weird dude. Man, I don't know who's who is parents. You're looking at like his family? Does he have family? Can?
Speaker 1: No? Actually I haven't looked into his bund He.
Speaker 2: Was like b fs with with George Lucas. At this time, Lucas was working on Star Wars the whole always being worked on both of these guys.
Speaker 1: Right, And remember that the actual Star Wars program was Bird at Bohemian Grove. It was a you know, thing that came about during the Reagan presidency, Bird the Bohemian Grove. It was all about the weaponization of space. Sky Net was actually originally a program under sdi for DARPA. They wanted to create a grid for space based weaponry and all this kind of stuff. Really, all that was is just it's just spying, it's just surveillance. It's just what we're living under now with Internet of things. That's what was planned back then. And remember the Cold War ultimately was about that. And keep in mind too there was a joint US Soviet space program the whole time. In fact, the movie, as I was telling Trystan the other day, twenty ten, the movie which is the sequel to two thousand and one, the whole twenty ten movie is the narrative of the Cold War, and that the secret space program, that's the joint program between the US and the Soviets and the discovery of alien life will move the world pass the Cold War dialectic into the new third way option, will combine Western capitalism with Eastern sovietism, and we'll get the global government when we realize that aliens exist. And the old Cold War dialectic was a waste of time. But guess what the real merging and alien narrative is in fact, really just the technocrats erecting the global spy grid, which is what the whole Cold War was about.
Speaker 12: It was funny, like the whole everything they wanted to do, all right, So that the alien thing, I mean if it's kind of like the we're on YouTube right now though, But the whole current narrative is kind of the same narrative, except the aliens are everywhere, like the invasion of the body snatchers type thing, where there are health crises that are caused by you know, the invisible enemy, the new invisible enemy that's everywhere, and all the same surveillance programs have to be used, all the same tracking and tracing got to basically turn all the world into a giant laboratory and do human experimentations and quarantine and isolate certain groups from other groups.
Speaker 2: To allow other further experimentation. This is all totally necessary because of because the viruses now instead of instead of just the aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why you know, at the latter section of of Klaus's Fourth and Use Revolution book, it's all of what we say. Everything that I just told you is there about tracking and tracing everything, Internet of things, All of that stuff is there in the last third of Klaus's Fourth and Use Revolution. I put into the.
Speaker 2: Chat for every appendix. That's right, he calls it the appendix.
Speaker 1: That's what's the last third of the book. I mean, it's so there's there's a last section is about where we're going, and he includes chem trails. Uh, he includes all of that in that section. By the way, I put into the chat for everybody. The link to the trailer for twenty ten, which is an overlooked sequel. It's a dumb movie, but if you watch that movie, you can see, dude, this is the most obvious globalist propaganda of all time. The whole point of that movie is that alien life will merge the dialectic of the Cold War into a global government. And remember what did Reagan say at this time, at this time, right, if we only had the fear of an external threat. We could have the world government. He said that at the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Reagan's United Nations speech was was pretty wild. What year was that.
Speaker 1: Again, eighty six or seven, I don't I don't remember, but I don't remember when twenty ten came out. I'm not saying twenty ten is a good movie. So people in the chat are like, I know, it's a bad movie. I'm saying, look at it from the vantage point of what the propaganda is trying to sell you, and it's everything that I just told.
Speaker 2: You, right, Moose, movies are bad movies, even close encounters. It's not like I mean, it's it's well, it's pretty well executed, but there's I don't know, it's I think they it's it's it's a well executed movie. Is better than Fourth Kind for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, like, well, it's it's the message is not good, but it's a well done movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a well done movie. Was like a terrible, horrific underbelly of corruption that you know guides it's the ethos behind it.
Speaker 1: Well, and remember the narrative is that the whole world will come together when they when we realize that the alien saviors, all of the events that appear to be bad people getting abducted, missing people, you know, Richard dreyfe Is leaving his family. There's a higher calling, right that we have to evolve to and everybody else is just not evolved enough. Yet that's always the narrative in the alien crap is right, just like this is this has been the case since this. By the way, the CIA helped make the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still. That was a pro CIA narrative in that film. They can help consult on that. And the narrative of that movie was that if you don't form the world government, it's because you're not evolved and the aliens are going to destroy you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you know, and it's not just that like, oh, we're all we all need to evolve and come to this level. But there clearly if you believe that, then they're going to be certain people that are closer and more evolved and higher up on the gnostic scientism hierarchy. And of course in close encounters, that's the U N right, the UN translator who is translating the languages you know, back into this universal language of music and colors, which you know also goes back to kind of hypnosis and and you know, the population of the music of the spheres kind of ideas too, and you know, and and it's the it's the u N it's secret military branches, which they're not even identified. Like there's this one group that has black triangles is their insignia everywhere you put that in your book, right, Yeah, black triangle thing? Do we get every Do we ever get a close up view of that or have you've blown it up to see what's on that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think that it's it's the group that the Jacques Vlee character represents. So it's like we are the translators of they're gonna it's it's his group, right, that is let me see, I'm looking at my nose to see what I put. I don't remember what I put in.
Speaker 2: The book, but but it's them.
Speaker 1: And then it's I think it's his group. Right. So you've got the you've got the American flag, the French flag, and then this black pyramid flag. Right, So who's the black pyramid? Well, uh, it's yeah, it's these Luciferian elite, right, It's people like Jacques Belle.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's like this this element of the military and world government system in the in the movie, that's like, you know, they're they're the high Priests of scientist exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh and did you notice when when they actually have a priest in the sequence, By the way, his last name is dire the actor. Uh not no relation, by the way. Yeah. Did you notice behind him as the symbols of all the world religions? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what did he say? What was the line of.
Speaker 1: Some weird prayer, wouldn't it I forget.
Speaker 2: Quoted scripture something about angels like my angel will.
Speaker 1: He quotes the text about the Messiah. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that's what it was like. Oh wow, if you could find that, that'd be I'm sure you put that in your book too. Well.
Speaker 1: I didn't remember what text he quoted. Maybe I did.
Speaker 2: But jumping ahead again though, because there's a lot of interesting stuff in between, well you know, I mean not that much in between. It's basically trauma, schizophrenia, craziness, and then the end the big reveal, which isn't really reveal, it's just a weird ascension ritual. But what I was saying is like the high priests and the people who were more evolved and the closer to the alien gods are the un the secret military programs that are studying this stuff, and the Air Force, the military. And then also there's lock heat like a bunch of lockheat boxes that are being brought in at one point of the film, and they're on the way up there.
Speaker 1: Well, remember, don't forget the fake news, right, So they stage a bio leak, which is fake. They lay out a bunch of dead cows that are fake and say that there was a bio But now it's all to cover up for the alien. So they had the ability to run completely fake news stories to stage fake flags, right, don't forget that narrative.
Speaker 2: They discussed it. They discussed like, well, what are we gonna do. What's gonna be your cover again? Nobody will believe a plague? Nobody's gonna believe that. And then they decide that in the end, it's revealed chemical. It's revealed that they put they used a chemical warfare agent that they called easy something. It was like easy easy ten or something, and it puts everything to sleep and it just kind of makes them look like they're dead. And they end up trying to spray this from a plane or a chemical warfare agent that will have effects on the consciousness and knock everything out around it. And that couldn't get Richard Dreyfuss and his new girlfriend who he leaves like remember this, I forgot about this too. He leaves his family like he's going crazy. His wife's trying to help him, but he can't even communicate with her. She's just like he's on another level, right, Like he's just obsessively thinking about Devil's Tower making models out of shaving cream, and he's gone nuts. But he can relate to this other woman who also had a similar experience. That's who he can relate to, and they're slow. They have this kind of relationship that ends up with him cheating on his wife and he kisses the lady and then yeah, but it's kind of funny the breakup of the family and these aliens they not only cause him to leave his family but also to commit adultery against his wife.
Speaker 1: Well that's the aliens always give us a new morality, right, which just happens to you know, appeal to I guess our base desires. But there's a line too in the movie which I'd forgotten, where one of the soldiers, one of the Black Ops guys, says Bahama, this is pyramid over called dark side of.
Speaker 2: The So keep talking about dark side like three times they say that side of the moon.
Speaker 1: One thing, right, Yeah, but also this is pyramids, So the Black Ops guys are identifying themselves as pyramids, so that they're the operatives of whatever this black Pyramid organization is.
Speaker 2: They're just able to shut down this whole region, let everybody out using syops and lies. They basically have like martial law around this, and they show that they're basically autonomous and as far as governmental powers go, there's no checks and balances.
Speaker 5: On this group.
Speaker 2: They can do what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're totally the shadow government without a doubt. And keep in mind too, as I pointed out in many of the alien exposeic talks that we've done, aliens don't just symbolize the demonic or you know, ancient aliens or whatever. Aliens are symbols of the elite. Right as Tristan was pointing out, the elite see themselves as they more evolved species, and so they will actually present themselves as the higher you know, uber mensch. We're free from good and evil morals, we're beyond you. This is exactly how Birch and Rustle and all these people talk. Right, They see themselves as more Evaulvet and they don't need the rest of the rest of population is just to be experimented on. Oh what do you know? That's what the aliens do, the experiment on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And of course the aliens do that. So then also in this film, the government does that, right, Yeah, exactly. The state in the military is tricking people. They're lying and people they tell them that. The final side of it end up being they say that there's like a chemical gas leak or something like, yeah, exactly, and they're like, nobody can come to this area or you'll die. So then everybody starts wearing masks. How do you like that? So the initiation period before the Great reveal with the Aliens is a period where everybody that's going to be there at the site necessarily wearing gas masks, right, wearing gas masks, and they're wearing cloth masks over their face and so part of recovering their mouth, and they're all afraid to breathe until and then they end up How did they get on that bus? How did Dreyfus end up on that bus.
Speaker 1: Do you remember, Well, he kept having dreams and experiences. He was like following the synchronicities that led him.
Speaker 2: There, which are demonic visions and hypnotic suggestions to him and even audible things people would hear.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, right, what's you have? Voice to skull? Right? All that's government tech too, right.
Speaker 2: This is why this video is. I forget how crazy this movie is, because it really is about an initiation into a new order that evolves a ritual masking of the population, a terrorization of the population with lies and fake threats, and then eventually a giant light show on the top of a mill on the top of those.
Speaker 1: And sacrifice your kids because it's for the good, dude.
Speaker 2: This movie is about the initiation of the Luciferian New Age based on a false religion driven by demons, And it's about a.
Speaker 1: Ritual and the shadow government who's in concert and covenant with the gods the demons. Yes, yes, they have an agreement.
Speaker 2: Studying them for years.
Speaker 1: Clearly because they speak, they speak through techno.
Speaker 2: French people can understand it.
Speaker 1: Only only French. We had to bring snack in here to get them to decode it. Can you decode the alien techno snack please, yes, this is this is alien technos. This is the meaning of this phrase, is that the goods you need, but we need but decimate but detail steam.
Speaker 2: So then they have We're just kind of scrolling through here trying to find.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to go oh, I didn't want to mention too. So one thing I covered that my audience should hear too is what I covered on your stream, which the Collins brothers cover in their actions. So chapter seven of their book is the whole is all like one hundred fifty pages of the Alien Deception. It's really really good. And they talked about nineteen forty nine there was guy named doctor James Lipp who was behind projects Sign and the Sign Report, and this went into the movie Day the Earth Stood Still, And so C. D. Jackson, who was we know from the David Wimhop book a part of the CIA's doctrinal warfare program. He was actually connected to the production team of Day the Earth Stood Still. And so Darryl Zanuk, who left Forget Which House to help start twentyth Century Fox. He told the Office of War Intelligence that they could have full access to twentieth century Fox for propaganda, and sure enough, that's what they did. The CIA consulted on what would become OSS or the OSS, but well become CIA. They consulted on this movie Day the Earth So Still, And that's why when you watch it you can see the whole movie is just about Clawe Tuo as a replacement for Jesus. He's actually even said to be a carpenter or something ridiculous like this, and uh, they're going to destroy the world unless we form a world government, right, and so that meme that we that everybody saw, all right, Like the meme tells the whole thing right there.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think at the end of the movie, doesn't he comes out He's like, hey, you y'all got a world government. They're like no, It's like it'd be a lot cooler if you.
Speaker 1: Be Matthew McConaughey, and uh, like Jodie Foster Matthew McConaughey. Right when they when they go and have contact, which with the aliens, who, by the way, just seemed to be like the dead in the afterlife contact. Have you seen contact by the way, yes, Oh my gosh, we we recently rewatched that when when we covered in our Alien January series, we were cracking up. And how good because because Matthew mcconnie becomes the preacher advisor to like the Bill Clinton presidency. Right, so there's like a president and Matthew McConaughey, who doesn't even believe the religion, is the spiritual advisor. It's it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 13: I didn't used to believe, but then I show some things and I might have changed my mind on that. There's some things out there that I just can't explain.
Speaker 2: Say, you guys got a totalitarian world government that controls all human movement breathing, and people are like.
Speaker 1: No, if you did.
Speaker 2: You know the cool thing about these aliens, man, I keep getting older, they stay the same.
Speaker 1: Right, isn't that an interstellar or something like that?
Speaker 2: Right, that's that's from you know, you know what they say. You know, I like about these high school girls that because yeah, I keep getting older, they stay dude.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh, could you imagine, like, you know, if you were hanging out with Matthew McConaughey and you were talking about this ship, he would just tell you stuff from the movies he was in.
Speaker 14: He would be like, could you ever you ever think about it, like what if aliens? Is like, like what if you saw an alien and I pulled you through a dimension and you looked and you've seen it was just you in the future.
Speaker 1: It's just the plot of Interstellar.
Speaker 2: But that's what like the only food the government was growing corn and the crops all fa and you had like a daughter that you had, you had a kind of broken relation.
Speaker 1: It would it would just be the movies, right.
Speaker 13: I just imagine, like, what, what have you seen an alien? It was like you went out to touch and talk to an alien and and it was just like your dad when he died.
Speaker 1: Literally just a plot of contact.
Speaker 2: That's all the conversations you have. All he talks about like that. That's when he gets dementia when he's like sixty five years, two years from the shots you got this year, That's what he's in the talk.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we got some we got some super chats. You want to hear some super chat So you want to?
Speaker 2: I would. I can't wait to hear these super chants, to hear these biggest got to say the.
Speaker 1: Chance, what's up? Biggest Let's and nerds. We've got to represent both audiences. Here tonight.
Speaker 2: There's a little there's a lot of crossovers, a lot of a few of the nerds are biggest, a lot of the biggest of nerds.
Speaker 1: William Kaine says, for fifteen dollars, could you talk about car Let's see, he wants another. He doesn't want Creed, he wants Stone Table Pilots. Uh, you didn't say which STP song you want on or Rother you're working Gardner.
Speaker 6: Course, that's a place I find you.
Speaker 1: He paid fifteen dollars, he gets a stone Table Pilots impression on a song after under what between the lines Interstate song, Tristan. You don't know any stone table Polop songs.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to just do I know Stone Table Pilots. I know the two of the three songs. You just terribly tried to Dude.
Speaker 1: That was a perfect Scott Wiland. That was perfect. Uh. William Kine, of course, actually is in the band. And I gave him the honor of saying that the only band he could be the lead for is Halloween from the eighties. It's Halloween. That's literally how Halloween songs go Orthodoxy. Chloric Queen for five dollars, says here's a little something something to get you more fly paper. Y'all think I'm lying. I'm about to show you some of the fly paper I got hanging up in here to get these damn Jeff goldblands out of here. He says, Thank you, Tristana, also much appreciated. Keep up your good work.
Speaker 2: Or if you guys want to find it again, make sure I got to bug Jay Diwary over here. Put a link gonna get get the jay.
Speaker 1: Dar get it because of all the little Jeff Goldblum.
Speaker 10: Slung around here tonight, I ask Jaydre to put that link in there.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: I put the link in there a little bit ago cool. By the way, be sure to come over to the Rock, everybody. If you're not over on the Rock, the place is hype. They support their Somebody was bitching at me today, Well you from because they pay their creators. And why do you care that I care about rock fan? Go away, go back home? Boy.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't even post on YouTube, so anyway i'd have a YouTube channel. Its primal Edge. You've been talking about the recent health the last year of this health crisis that we've been in, and I guess I crossed some lines, and I'm not able.
Speaker 1: To he's a line crosser. He crossed Obama's red line, Obama's red line in the sand, we got a red line, says for five dollars, Gray aliens are demons from Kroley's sex portal watch out. Yes, there is a fact modern Krolean devotees will actually say that they're contacting demons or aliens. They'll even say it's aliens sometimes, so that's true. Dawn Walters for ten dollars, she says silence Ribranium. For five dollars, says there's also a fake lag in Close Encounters where the military officers and scientists plot how to get every Christian soul to evacuate the area around Devil Tower. Yes, we covered that fake release exactly. Glad you remembered that. Into the further says for five dollars. This is not related. But I saw a stream where you mentioned that you listen to Bible and audio, whereas a reliable Orthodox audio version, well you just have to use King James. I'm not aware of an Orthodox audio Bible. Maybe one day there'll be one. I want to make sure I don't get Protestant versions. King James is good enough. It's best you can do right now. Coom Rocket sixty nine. This is of Tristan's alternate profiles. It's the one that he uses on his only fans. Coom Rockets sixty nine says freaking aliens, dude, Bernie Man's psychedelics, bro Ai Hecking Boops, Marvel l One World Unite. Aids Yes, I like the I like the random stream of conscience's words like those are the approved words for good global citizens. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: He's referencing one of the greatest rappers of all time. Little aids Now, I.
Speaker 1: Think you have that confused with young boomer. Pretty sure you're confused, but agreed to disagree. Suntory. Time for ten dollars. Thank you for the content. Thank you for that tenor Suntaory William Kine again says for ten dollars one more time. Bro, I've read David Polaides, I've looked into four eleven. Okay, so here we got a we got a four to eleven nerd. Also, by the way, the lead singer of Helloween from the eighties. He says, why are the blue eyed children the main victims? Ooh interesting, Well that could suggest trafficking, because in trafficking, blue eyed people go for more money, women, children, men. They always have some kind of Teutonic lineage, Germanic lineage. Interesting, so maybe they profile people on bloodlines and they're abducting people with a certain bloodline. That's definitely possible. I don't know. Coom Rocket's sixty nine. Uh oh again, he's got He says, do this in McKenna voice.
Speaker 8: What if the aliens gave us corn and we ate enough corn that they spoke to us through the corn nuggets?
Speaker 1: He said, that's what he wanted me to read in five dollars. For five dollars, yeah, I'll do that for five bucks, dude, I'm your danceing monkey here. Dog orthodox phnisis since five bucks and says in the nineties it was cool to not be cool. I think supposed to.
Speaker 13: Be McConaughey shaying the nine DJ it was cool and not be cool.
Speaker 1: Man, I think you wanted me to do that as McConaughey. Luke Kendrot for five bucks, he says, Jay and Tristana get the name right, Luke, it's Tristana. I love to see it. America first Cotel streaming all at the same time Bayes Department overload. Well, of course we are by far the most based and the most well, actually we're.
Speaker 2: The divas the z's on that basis.
Speaker 1: We're the divas. Right, you're getting double D double D divas tonight with me and Tristan, Right, you got.
Speaker 2: You guys can actually see me when I'm when I when I do it on my channel, they just hide that ship. I don't understand what's going on YouTube does it never gives notifications for my channel. It's been so throttled. I'm gonna I might have to start a new channel and you can try to bypass the algorithm. And you guys do have a YouTube channel and uh and it's it's it's based with three z's as well well. Prime Edge Health over there on YouTube. Yeah, shout out, shout out to all the all the other homies on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Luke Kendred just now your next channel, Now, your next channel.
Speaker 2: Little aids that So it's gonna be aids now.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, who is Terrence McKenna. Seriously, come on, y'all, you can't be y'all who doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Who Terrence object? At the end of all history.
Speaker 1: The transcendental shroom, the transcendental comb of all history.
Speaker 2: Terrece maquett is the cosmic couber.
Speaker 1: Terrence mccoomber, Terrence mccoomber.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Terrence mccoomber.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Uh what else? By the way, everybody, do go over on the Rock because Tristan and I did a two hour stream just about Alien UFO Deception. We weren't talking about movies, but we covered a whole other layers and levels of this stuff over there on the Rock. Be sure and subscribe. Thank you for those super chats. We had a big crowd tonight for a Thursday night. We got up to above about five fifties almost six hundred tonight. That's pretty good for a Thursday night. So if you would like and share nobody. Yeah, I don't know what's going on in the Alaska disappearing peoples. I don't know what missing four one one is. I don't know. Somebody help us figure this out. Leave a comment below. If you're watching this later and you're not in the live stream and you have an input on this, let me know. Please like and share and follow me. Follow you boy, Tristana, give me money so I can get more fly paper to get rid of Jeff Goldblin. Thank you,