Speaker 1: One thing about this gene is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family. Let's not play one on Tom.
Speaker 1: Let's wind it. I love writing these guys after the show.
Speaker 3: So just thank you, give me are your attention, your fire and not a pisson.
Speaker 4: This is world champion, Dodgers, world champion.
Speaker 5: Put a small soft time they get a people what they want to die too in a row two is special.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache one of the cop This ball's gone.
Speaker 5: You ready to go? Sure? Hell old time, go to the sound.
Speaker 4: Grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven and go to the show. And now your host of Dodger Talk, David Vasse.
Speaker 6: We are live at Chase Field after the Dodgers scores six runs in the ninth inning to come from behind and defeat the Diamondbacks fourteen to eleven. David Vassey live at Chase Field as a BANDA concert is happening as we speak, so we'll see how long that goes, whether or not we're here longer than the concert, but we're with you until eleven thirty on a night where the Dodgers could have gone back to their hotel not feeling great about the way things would have gone tonight if they lost. Instead, they're going back elated. After the Dodger offense scores fourteen runs, including six runs in the ninth inning, to come from behind and beat the Arizona Diamondbacks fourteen to eleven. We'll hear from Shoho Tani and Keke Hernandez again in a moment, and we do have phone lines open at eight six, six, nine, eighty seven, two, five seventy. But that Dodger offense in the ninth inning is the epitome of the identity of the Dodger offense when it's going well. Look, I mentioned this last night and it remains true tonight. The Diamondbacks bullpen is the Achilles heel of this team. So if you thought the Dodgers were done after eight innings tonight, you did not do your homework on this Diamondbacks bullpen. And Freddie Freeman was leading off the inning. And Freddie Freeman is one of the best hitters in baseball in his generation, and right now he's swinging a hot bat tonight.
Speaker 5: Freddy was two for fourward two runs, scored and he drove in a run.
Speaker 6: He got on base with an opposite field base hit. He understood he just needed to get on base and pass that baton. That's what the Dodgers did in that ninth inning, Freeman got on Pa has doubled him home from first base.
Speaker 5: I was wondering when Dave Roberts.
Speaker 6: Was going to use his speed weapon in Hay Song Kim.
Speaker 5: Was it going to be for Freeman? No, because that run was just one.
Speaker 6: He used it when it mattered the most, when Muncy tied the game in the ninth inning, and you know, obviously show hey O, Tommy did not need Kim to speed home because he took care of the rest.
Speaker 5: So I just thought that that was great offense.
Speaker 6: Now, as far as the other parts of this game, concerning Anthony Bonda, who has been thrust into a role that maybe he's not up for after being a guy that the Dodgers claimed off waivers and was pitching on another level that he has never pitched on in his entire major league career, pitched more than he ever had in his major league career, gives up his second Grand Slam this season. It was a game tying Grand Slam and Roki Sazaki. Look, he pitches once a week. If you're gonna pitch once a week, you've got to give your team more than that, and more than what he has given the Dodgers so far. And I'm interested to see where the Dodgers go with Roki Sazaki because if his name was not Roki Sazaki, he probably would be getting more seasoning in the minor league. So, considering the Dodgers have three of their main starters on the IL, they kind of need Sazaki right now. But once Snell and Kershaw and maybe Glass now get back, if Sazaki is still putting the Dodgers' bullpen in a vulnerable.
Speaker 5: Position, they may have to make a decision there.
Speaker 6: Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number.
Speaker 5: Let's hear from the Hero Tonight show.
Speaker 6: Hey Otani who had a double and the go ahead three run home run or two doubles tonight and the go ahead three run home run in the ninth inning. He was with Kirsten Watson on Sports and at LA so Hey.
Speaker 7: The series has been insane, This game was insane. Is this what you come to expects with this divisional matchup?
Speaker 8: So take you guy this.
Speaker 5: I get them all chilling, all on my up.
Speaker 9: And everybody's OK, let me not get on missing tonight must like that's it. I'll put him on.
Speaker 8: It's not the kind of game we always play. But you know, everybody really stayed behind, stayed as a team, grinded, and I know I contributed tonight, but it was really the process of getting there that matter.
Speaker 7: Claire, You guys refused to lose this one. When you look at that ninth inning, how much fight did it show that the team.
Speaker 5: Has cute guy? Oh forret you guys they meet this.
Speaker 2: Side.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking with a n.
Speaker 8: I shook that just really great inning is something that I think we want to be able.
Speaker 7: To show to all the teams that were capable of doing last night. You took Kevin kingkle deep. What were you looking for from Thompson to be able to get that same result? And you can see the emotions is how good did it? They'll to come through for your team to I'm not the not doing too much.
Speaker 5: Anymore. You mussel so so.
Speaker 8: Unique delivery, unique movement with his pitches.
Speaker 5: So all I wanted to do was put the ball in play.
Speaker 7: We saw the emotions out you did just that. Congratulations on this win.
Speaker 6: Show all right there, show hey O Tani with Kirsten Watson on sports Net l A and Jose Mota showed me a photo of uh the way O Tani was not connected to the ground earlier in the game, and then when he hit that home run off of Ryan Thompson front foot, planeted he had balance and he had posture as he launched a four hundred and twenty six foot home run to right field. And you usually don't see that type of emotion, if ever, from Otani, no matter what the circumstances are. But he had a huge batflip and certainly showed a lot of emotion as the Dodgers completed the come from behind win fourteen to eleven. Here in Arizona eight six six eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Valencia, OZ. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Arizona, Hi, Oz.
Speaker 2: What's on on? Dave?
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 5: Very fast to move here?
Speaker 2: Oz?
Speaker 5: You better match that at level of energy.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say two things really quickly, with the resiliency.
Speaker 10: Of this team and for people to not give up on Max Monty and.
Speaker 7: Michael Conforto so soon.
Speaker 2: I know Michael Conforto didn't necessarily get a hit, but he found a way to get on base, and Max months he was able to come through with that single.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 6: And how about earlier in the game, Chris Taylor heads up play in that five run third inning, laying down a bunt.
Speaker 5: He knows he's struggling, but he wanted to get on base for Otani. Move that line. Thanks for the phone call, Oz, Yeah, I thought Taylor.
Speaker 6: Who got the starting left field, understood where he's at right now, understood where he was hitting in the lineup, hitting ninth, understanding you want to flip that lineup over to get Otani up. O'tani two doubles tonight and the Dodgers, by the way, just we're all over at Wardo Rodriguez early in this game, at Wardo Rodriguez, if you remember a couple of years ago, refused a trade to the Dodgers when he was with the Tigers. Well, the Dodgers made him pay tonight. They slammed him with nine hits tonight. Eight earned runs were charged and only two and two thirds innings for the Arizona left hander who signed a four year, eighty million dollar contract here in the Desert.
Speaker 5: Let's go out to Whittier. Chris, you're on Dodger Talk Live from Chase Field.
Speaker 11: Hi, Chris, Hey, Dave, Hey, what an awesome win. Hey, we were watching the game, me and my fifteen year old daughter Emma, and man, the emotions Otaani showed.
Speaker 3: That was the best.
Speaker 11: I mean, I just that was just so awesome. My question to you is tomorrow justin Mago's and I just him and Gonsolin.
Speaker 1: They've got to go.
Speaker 11: They've got to go deep into these games.
Speaker 2: I mean, this.
Speaker 11: Bullpen is so taxed. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on those. But man, what an awesome, awesome game to watch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a great game. Chris saying, look, they want to go deeper into games. Dave Roberts wants to allow them to go deeper into games. I feel like Dustin May has had more of a challenge doing that. And part of the reason why Gonsolyn was taken out of his last start after eighty three pitches was because he's pitching on regular rest and only his third start since twenty twenty three, so believe on Sunday you're going to see Gonsolin with a little bit bigger of a leash pitch count wise, So I think he's up for the task. We just you know, the Dodgers are hoping Dustin May is as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: That was I mean, all right, thanks for the phone call, Chris.
Speaker 6: Yes, an exhilarating ninth inning for the Dodgers to come from behind and score six runs against one of the worst bullpen statistically speaking, in Major League Baseball. And look, Kevin Ginkle does not scare anybody. The Dodgers saw him yesterday. Oh Tani hit a home run off of Ginkle with two outs and two strikes last night. The Dodgers obviously are one of the best teams that finding any little thing that could give them a tip on what a pitcher is delivering nothing out of bounds. Just they're very good at that scene that And I'm sure they went back to the video after last night's game and in preparation for tonight game, and whatever they saw, whatever the approach was, Ginkle had nowhere to turn because the Dodgers were swarming him, and they passed the baton and got it to another reliever in Ryan Thompson and show hey. Otani did the rest with a go ahead, three run home run against Ryan Thompson. And like I mentioned during the Clubhouse show, I'm not going to pretend like I can analyze baseball, but I've seen a lot of baseball right and I know when I see a pitch that is batting practice esque.
Speaker 5: Wherein Ryan Thompson released that pitch.
Speaker 6: Where I was sitting in the press box, you could see that was a frisbee and you could kind of see Otani was staying back because his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw that pitch and it was coming towards him. So credit to him for staying back and not getting over anxious when he saw that frisbee of a split fingered fastball out of Ryan Tomson's hands.
Speaker 5: So kudos to UH to show Ao Tani.
Speaker 6: Let's head back downstairs right now to the manager's office to hear from Dave Roberts.
Speaker 12: You know, it's uh, there's a lot of familiarity. It's you know, I think Tori does a fantastic job with their with their club and how they play the game. It's a tough, gritty team and so you know, you got to strap in and every time you play those guys and they don't quit, we don't quit, and it was good to see us persevere tonight.
Speaker 7: There's obviously a lot of just kind of up and down in this one, but with that ninth inning, what does it say about your team and just how they showed so much fight there, It says a lot.
Speaker 12: You know, Freddy gets that, you know, block base hit, and then Keik has a big hit. Just it just kind of kept going months he had a big hit right there, pages and it was just really fun to watch us just continue to fight. And obviously we didn't pitch well tonight, but I thought the defense was sound.
Speaker 5: There was no quit in our ball club.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 12: You know, potentially losing the first two games series, now having a chance to win game three with Gonsolin tomorrow, we're in a pretty good spot.
Speaker 6: Couldn't back after three.
Speaker 8: I wasn't.
Speaker 12: I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I just felt that the offense did enough to.
Speaker 12: Win the game at that point in time, and and to not pitch well, it's frustrating because that just kind of, you know, puts other guys in the game and and you know you're trying to win ensuing games as well, and so I just feel that, you know, we're better than we've pitched. And fortunately our offense picked us up tonight. It did, it did, and you know, you know, we're just ready to hit and and we've seen Ginkle a lot over the years, and we just took some good at bats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, showing for was that just most of them going through? Is that most from the type game, the atmosphere, what's behind that?
Speaker 12: I think all of the above. You know, it's uh, you know, you have a game and you feel good about it. You're playing a division rival, they're starting to gain momentum in the series, and we fight our way back and we take the lead with a big homer, and he sees his teammates fighting and you know, guys trying to you know, keep us in the ball game. So that was kind of the climax of that moment, and it's good to see him show a motion like that.
Speaker 5: Was great. All right.
Speaker 6: There's manager Dave Roberts after the Dodgers come from behind and pick up their pitching staff tonight and score fourteen runs, including six in the ninth inning, to beat the Arizona Diamondbacks fourteen to eleven.
Speaker 5: Not a good night for the Dodger lefties.
Speaker 6: Anthony Banda gave up the game tying grand Slam to Lords Corriel and then Alex Vesia in the bottom of the eighth, andn gave up back to back home runs to two right handers. Could tell Marte and Randall Gritchik. You know, I'm not a guy that says get off my lawn, but that is so annoying. When Marte stop between second and third base to do some sort of motion of a jump shot just round the bases, did you see sho Heyo Tani do that. No, he threw his bat up in the air, put his arms out like wings and looked at his dugout. I know Marte was looking at his dugout, but him and Fernando tatist Junior's home run trot just rubbed me the wrong way. I just think it's a little bit over the top, and it just seems like you're not acting like you've been there before.
Speaker 5: And both guys have been there before.
Speaker 6: Marte is one of the best hitting second basemen in baseball, and obviously tatist Junior is one of the best players periods.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I don't know why that bothered me so much.
Speaker 6: I believe that Key Hernandez deserves a lot of credit tonight as well. I had mentioned the last few days, when everybody calls and makes those lazy takes that the Dodgers should trade for Nolan Arenado, that is not going to happen. Scouts have scouted Aeronado over the last year plus. They feel like his skills are declining. That's not just the Dodger scouts. They're not trading for Nolan Arenado. But what the Dodgers can do if Munzi continues to struggle is play Key k Hernandez at third base.
Speaker 5: And he got the start at third base, and he had a big game.
Speaker 6: Otani obviously is Otani, but Key k Hernandez had just as big of an impact on tonight's game, getting the start at third base and playing the entire game. He led off the second inning with a home run, He made an outstanding base running play to score a run in that five run third inning, and in the ninth inning he was part of the sixth run rally. He doubles in a run, and he scores the tying run off of Max Monthsey's tying RBI single. So it was good to see everybody get involved tonight, from Kik to Munsey to CONFORDO. Everybody was involved tonight. Eight six, six, nine, seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Newport Beach, Ken, You're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: How you doing, Ken?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll tell you what. That was one of the best games, the most exciting games I've seen in a long time. I mean I was angry.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: Printing things about the Dodger pitchers, and by the way, I had to erase all that after he hit the home run, and I think I sprained my finger pushing all the buttons erasing it. But when O Tommy stays in the box for the pulls his right leg, he is absolutely amazing. I mean he was completely straight there when he hit that home run, and you saw the same thing I did. When I saw that pitch coming up, I already realized he was going to cremate that thing. And that's my school ways to go to Arizona State, and I got a lot of Arizona people giving me a hard time when they came back.
Speaker 10: To their team.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what unbelievable game and one of the best ones I've seen in a few years.
Speaker 5: All Right, Ken, thank you for the phone call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very exciting game, and I'm sure your tone would have been a little bit different if the Dodgers lost this game, because I believe if they lost this game, it would have been a bad early season loss.
Speaker 5: I don't believe the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Would be feeling great about the way they played tonight if they lose this game. After putting up eight runs early on and giving up a five run lead, so thankfully in the ninth the Dodgers were able to mount a comeback. And I was a little concerned because it's tough to score more than two runs against the bullpen these days. But knowing the Diamondbacks bullpen is not very good, that's one thing. But after Vesia gives up the back to back home runs, that's two more tack on runs that the Dodgers needed to overcome in the ninth inning, and they were able to do that with a six run ninth inning culminating in a show Aotani go ahead, three run home run and already seen the photos by MLB's Instagram account just captures the moment perfectly.
Speaker 5: Let's go out to mission via ho Bill, You're on Dodger Talk Live from Chase Field.
Speaker 10: Hi, Bill, Hi, thanks for taking my call. What do you think the Dodgers can do to get more of a high leverage left handed picture. Is there any chance, I mean, you know, for the late innings especially, you know, like you had Bessie to come in late in the game, And is there any way they can do that?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know who's available. I'm sure they can.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of guys out there, not too many really good lefties out there. They've got more lefties in their bullpen than most teams have all season long. Tanner, Scott Vesia, Banda, Jack Dryer, Benda just doesn't seem to be the same guy.
Speaker 5: That he was a year ago.
Speaker 6: And look that happens, especially for a guy that had a career year and a dream season, a dream October. He was not a high leverage guy. He was a multi inning guy. And this is a brand new role to him and he's gonna have to adjust or the Dodgers are going to probably demote him to a point where he's not going to be trusted in high leverage situations. Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're going to take a time out here from a very festive Chase Field as the bandak speaking of Anthony Banda Bonda concert continues here in Arizona. We will hear from Keik Hernandez when we continue, and also we'll give you the latest on injured Dodgers Ti Oscar Hernandez, Tommy Edmund and Evan Phillips. Dodgers come from behind to defeat the Diamondbacks fourteen to eleven on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 4: On air at AM five seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available by podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: This is Dodger Talk with David Bassi.
Speaker 1: One ball, two strike pick and Otani Schwankes and a Hammerson.
Speaker 5: Dick rightfield, way back and gone a three run home run for show hel Tony, What a show.
Speaker 2: He is incredible.
Speaker 5: Here's twelve home Amma, Dodgers with us sixth spot in the ninth late at fourteen to eleven. Can you believe this? What a comeback? What a player?
Speaker 6: The Dodgers scores six runs in the ninth inning to defeat the Arizona Diamondbacks fourteen to eleven. Show Hey Otani with the go ahead three run home run tonight as he launched that into the desert night here and the Dodgers are victorious and right now looking to get one more at least here in the remainder of this series. It's a four game series here at Chase Field. Two more to go. The Dodgers will face Corbyn Burns tomorrow and Zach Gallen on Sunday. Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast. Go to AM five to seventy lasports dot com use the keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game. Daniel S Jewelers owned the dream all right After the game, we had a chance to catch up with Keik Hernandez. He had a huge impact on tonight's win. How big was this for the offense to come back and find a way to get this win.
Speaker 3: It was enormous, not just for the offense, but you know, for the entire team, for the pitching staff.
Speaker 5: You know, uh, it kind of showed that. Uh, you know, whenever there they.
Speaker 3: Don't get the job done, we're gonna pick him up. And you know, it says a lot about us as a team that we're never gonna give up. We're gonna play hard to the last out. And uh, this was a hell of a ball game.
Speaker 5: What was it like to playing this type of atmosphere again?
Speaker 3: It was really cool, it was It was a lot of fun. Uh definitely felt like a like a playoff game. Uh, you know, packed house here at Chase Field. Uh, it was electric and uh, big back and forth game. You know, it's just one of those games that you really, you really enjoy being a part of. And I'm glad we we ended up winning.
Speaker 6: You did a little bit of everything tonight, not only the home run to lead off the second inning, but also one of the best base running plays I've seen in a long time. How did you read that place so quickly to be part of that five run inning.
Speaker 3: Just anticipating you know, I wasn't sure if he was if it was a good throw, he was gonna try and double him off at first, and if he had beaned home played, I was gonna try and you know, do something happen. But at the end of the day, I was just inspired by comment in Miami.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say I thought it was Kim out there.
Speaker 3: I know I felt that fast, but I looked at the video and I did not look at like s fassitos.
Speaker 5: Hey Ohtani and keyk carried the way. Thanks a lot for the time.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dad.
Speaker 6: There he goes Key k Hernandez, And I hate to say it was October keiy k tonight, but he had a focus tonight that really you see in October from Key k Hernandez. He played a great game tonight. And uh, you know, things are contagious on a team. You see a young kid that was just in the KBO that gets called up, and not only to speed from hayes On Kim, but the base running instincts.
Speaker 5: That's contagious. Other guys say, you know what, I can do that too. I want to show you I could do that too.
Speaker 6: The base running instincts that keyk Hernandez had tonight were similar to Hayesan Kim. And if you go back to last year's World Series, that five run or six run fifth inning that fell apart on the Yankees.
Speaker 5: Part of It was the base running instincts and IQ of key k.
Speaker 6: A Hernandez with that looping slide to make the throw that much more difficult for Anthony Volpi.
Speaker 5: So Kei k Hernandez.
Speaker 6: I know sometimes it doesn't look pretty during the regular season, but games like this reminds.
Speaker 5: You why he has such a great value to the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: And I know Otani, he did an amazing thing in the ninth inning, and he's an amazing player, a generational player. But in baseball, it's not like the NBA. Otani just can't carry it all by himself. But if you put him in positions like the Dodgers put him in tonight in the ninth inning, all of a sudden, now you're maximizing the greatness of one of the all time great players in baseball history.
Speaker 5: In show hey Otani?
Speaker 6: And how about him in the first inning off at Eduardo Rodriguez. This ballpark is so weird. It's a hitters ballpark. The ball flies here, no doubt about it to straightaway center field though it's four hundred and seven feet, but if you hit it under the yellow line, it's not a home run. They actually made things a little bit more fair to hitters because they put a yellow line there that is halfway up from the base of the wall to the scoreboard. And O'tani hit a four hundred and twenty foot shot to lead off the game off the wall there underneath the yellow line, and it just was a double. Freddie free Men hit a four hundred and foot four hundred and one foot sacrifice fly to right center field in that alley right there to the left of the swimming pool. It's four hundred and thirteen feet, So you had two Dodgers hit a ball over four hundred feet and neither.
Speaker 5: One was a home run.
Speaker 6: But that was an indication that the Dodgers were going to get Eduardo Rodriguez. In fact, the Dodgers had an eight to three lead after three innings and knocked out Rodriguez after two and two thirds innings.
Speaker 5: So both starters tonight underwhelming.
Speaker 6: And I know we're all very excited and rightfully so over the way the Dodgers came back in the ninth inning. But the tone of this show and the way you're feeling, and the way the Dodgers are feeling right now would have been incredibly different if they lost this game. Not only the game time Grand Slam Bunda gave up to Guriel, but also the way Roki Sazaki basically didn't compete more than three innings.
Speaker 5: Tonight he went four plus innings. He came out after a.
Speaker 6: Four pitch walk to Katel Marte. I know he's only twenty three years old, but here's my thing. The expectations are a lot higher because of the recruiting trip he did making all these teams. Basically, you know, roll out the red carpet for him as if he was Yoshi Yamamoto. He was never and is not as decorated as Yamamoto was in Japan. And also, you know he pitches once a week. The Dodgers need more from a pitcher that's only pitching once a week. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's take one more phone call before we say goodnight. Carlos in Valencia walk us off tonight on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, but how's it going?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: A couple of things. First of all, I was really happy for Monthsye that he came up so big in that situation after he's been scuffling so bad this year. It's good to see him come up big in a situation like that. I have a quick question for you, why did the Dodgers why did they bring up James Outman. I don't know what kind of year he was having in the miners, but what did he do in a miners that they decided to bring him up instead of other guys?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, he's on the forty man roster, he has a major league experience. He is swinging the bat and was swinging the bat at Oklahoma City really well the two weeks before they called him up. And look, it's a numbers game. Ti Oscar Hernandez and tom Y Edmond are on the IL and they already called up He's sung Kim and the Dodgers needed some outfield depth. So that was the reason why Outman was the guy.
Speaker 1: Obviously, injuries, you know, dictate if you bring up a guy. But I just was wondering what he was I don't know what he was doing in the minors, but I mean, he's just really struggling right now.
Speaker 2: And he had a bad year last year.
Speaker 6: He did he lost his job and lost his spot on a major league roster last year. But I wouldn't say he's struggling right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like.
Speaker 6: He's he's had flashes of the James Outman that we saw before. But if you're going to judge him off of ten at bats, then you know that's not the way the Dodgers judge him.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know obviously we want to see these guys succeed. I mean, you know, I would love to call in today and say he's struggling, but then I e Crow a week later because.
Speaker 2: He's tearing it up. That would be amazing. I'm just saying, like that bats look really bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, he did hit a three run home.
Speaker 6: Run in Miami. He did hit a three run home run in Miami. And look, this is a make or break time for James Outman. This is his opportunity to stay with the Dodgers. If he doesn't do well during this period of time, I'm sure there's going to be serious consideration of including him in a trade package in July because he may need a change of scenery, La and playing for the Dodgers is not for everybody. I'm not saying I'm out on Outman, but I'm just saying this window of opportunity is going to decide his future with or without the Dodgers, and.
Speaker 2: He's had great success in the past, so obviously he can do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he could do it. He's just got to get back to that. Thanks for the phone call, Carlos, appreciate it. We're all rooting for James Outman. He's a great kid and just has to remind himself not to try to do too much. Speaking of injury updates, ta Oscar Hernandez Dave Roberts said, things are going really well.
Speaker 5: We'll have ta Oscar on the show Sunday.
Speaker 6: Blake Snell is I want to join us tomorrow, and Tommy Edman still dealing with some soreness in that right ankle.
Speaker 5: We'll see when.
Speaker 6: He's activated, hopefully on the next homestand and Kershaw. We'll be pitching at Oklahoma City on Sunday and should be returning next weekend against the Angels.
Speaker 5: That'll do it for us. Tonight on Dodger Talk, thanks to Coliny and Dwayne McDonald. Thanks to you for listening.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow, Dustin May against Corbin Burns Morongo Casino, Dodgers on Degg begins at four o'clock, first pitch at five to ten. Once again, the final score. Tonight from Chase Field in Arizona, the Dodgers come from behind and beat the Snakes fourteen to eleven. I'm gonna try to get out of here before this concert ends. Have a great rest of your night, See you
Speaker 12: And away