Speaker 1: It's time put a pumpkin spice try.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's right. We're gonna three of you. Come on down.
Speaker 1: You're gonna join us on the show today, and you're gonna bit on an actual pumpkin spice item that you can pick up on shelves this year. Kay real, I want to meet the people that are playing today, so do okay, well, let's say hello to Ross.
Speaker 2: Come on down, Ross, Hey, Ross, welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be bidding first today on the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: Price is right.
Speaker 1: Good to have you on Ross, Hey you sir, Thank you. Ellie, come on down, Honey, who Hello, Hi Ali, welcome to the pumpkin spice price is right. You will be bidding second today after the hype man describes today's product.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck to you, cool, good luck to you. And uh, last, but not least.
Speaker 1: Ken come on down, Keno, homeroom ken oh ken O.
Speaker 2: He's been called I so predictable on those nicknames.
Speaker 3: If you're the famous betting.
Speaker 1: Game keino, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well we've got Ross. Oh it's Ally. Oh and that was ken oh, keno, ken o, ken o.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows everybody, he knows all who doesn't. All right, those are our three contestants today. Here we go, hype Man, welcome back into the studio. Would you please, I mean, would you please tell us about today's item up forbid?
Speaker 3: Well ride, Today's item is Kernel Seasons Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Seasoning. It's time to treat your pumpkin or your popcorn to the taste of fall. This limited edition seasoning is full of the pumpkin spice flavor that you all know and love. Once you add this to your popcorn, you'll never want to go back to plain, old buttered popcorn ever again. This all natural seasoning is made of reduct sodium and no MSG. It's also goes in great on Burger's chicken and more. Maybe there was reduced sodia reduct That means.
Speaker 2: There's no ducks in it. Well, but maybe like ducks last sodium.
Speaker 3: Would be real ducks in the sodium. All right, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: It also goes great on Burger's chicken corn and more. You know what they say, agang, If you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna add something to your popcorn, make sure it's pumpkin spice seasoning.
Speaker 2: That's your porn. It's a three out bottle. People say that. They say that it's a.
Speaker 3: Three ounce bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning from the fave folks at Kernel Seasons.
Speaker 2: Ah Wow, wow, wow, wow wow. Studio audience loves it. That's all I can say. Can't get enough. Now, do we know what they say? We do know what they say.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna add something to your popcorn, it's pumpkin spice seasoning, your poor.
Speaker 3: Or so.
Speaker 2: Let's say it down South? Did you know this?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, we got three great contestants here. We got Ross the Boss or Ross Oh. Contested number one, Ross, what is gonna be your bid? It's a three ounce bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning.
Speaker 2: Ross, what is your bid? Three ounce bottle? I am gonna go five eighty five, five eighty five. I mean it sounds like a fine bit. It sounds like a fine big.
Speaker 1: Allie also known as Allie Oh, Contested number two, Alie, what is your big? It's the pumpkins spice popcorn seasoning.
Speaker 2: It's a three ounce bottle. L e Oh, I'm gonna go with four fifty four fifty Yes, another fine bid, another fine bid. Keeping it tight too, keep it a tight hey.
Speaker 1: Ken, sir Ken Contests number three. What is your bid on the three ounce bottle of pumpkin spice popcorn seasoning from the fine folks at Colonel Seasons.
Speaker 2: I'll goety nine? Is this bid?
Speaker 1: Person that comes closest without going the actually over the actual retail price will be our winner today, hype man.
Speaker 2: If I can call on.
Speaker 1: You just one more time, you sure can, buddy, Could you give us what you got?
Speaker 3: The actual retail price of Kernel Seasons Pumpkins Spice popcorn seasoning is eight dollars and twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: Who Rosso?
Speaker 2: Ross? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh Ross, congratulations with a bit of five eighty You care you came closest without going over?
Speaker 2: Dude, You're the winner today. Nice, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Russo you know Ross, they say that, did you say that?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That's what they say, you know, That's what they've said about Ross for years.
Speaker 2: They only say that from the fine folks at Ross's house. Oh, they can tell you a lot, all right? What is Rousso? You know one? Jerry Cantell take us at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Go there you go ooo, Dash freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: And it's freaking awesome. It's freaking a wow wow. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hey Rousso you know, thank you for being on the show. Oh my god, I can't s can't stop.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my man.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Ross ally Ken, great game today, guys, Thank you all for playing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hype man, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Corn and Freak on a leash.
Speaker 2: Are we playing next week? We need ninety four five The Buzz