Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Big Brother fans. Idiot. Is Thursday, July sixteenth.
Speaker 2: It is day ten in the Big Brother House and we have our first live eviction happening tonight. Yesterday, when I talked to you, I thought that Ashley was gonna be safe because that's what the house kind of decided, and that it probably was most likely that y Ash was going to get evicted, and the only way that Taylor would go is if it came down to Taylor and Ashley. Well, as happens on Wednesdays, things completely flipped and Ashley, because she was so talkative with everybody about the fact that she was probably safe, they decided they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get rid of her.
Speaker 2: And so now as we're talking right now at roughly twelve fifteen Big Brother time on Thursday, Ashley is probably the target.
Speaker 1: She is probably going home no matter what, unless she wins.
Speaker 2: The battle tonight and so the three person battle tonight the block But as it is called, if she wins the Blockbuster, then she'll stay.
Speaker 1: Otherwise she's gone.
Speaker 2: If she does win it, then Yash is probably the one gone. And even Yash has been told specifically I saw it this morning by Drew that he should be okay unless it's between him and Taylor, and then it would be dicey, But dicey is an understatement. He will probably get voted out if it is between him and Taylor. So Taylor is the one who is almost.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed the state no matter what.
Speaker 2: So what all has been going on, well, that's kind that's kind of the big part of it. The alliance of the Crossover Alliance, which again, for those of you that have forgotten somehow is Angela d Devons and then Drew and Barrett. They it appears overnight and I haven't gone back to watch the actual video, but from what I understand, he is they kind of brought what we're calling the Red Corter Alliance with them. It's kind of just a general agreement that hey, let's let's do let's work together to guarantee that one of us gets the next had of household.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's a very loose alignment. There's there's definitely some major alliances that need to be worked out here. And again, remember the Red Corner Alliance is kind of a fabricated alliance by d and Devon's to bring in Kvu Camu.
Speaker 1: I hate the names Hailey and.
Speaker 2: Chuck, right, I see yeah, and Rome is not a part. Rome is not like Chucks. They're sure where you get it. So I'm my major in my world, the major alliance that I've interested in is to crossover alliance.
Speaker 1: I'm like all ready for those guys.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to Barrett Devon's Angela d Drew, I'm.
Speaker 1: Watching those guys like a hawk. I'm paying it.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing what they're up to, and then the rest of the house, I'm kind of like, yeah, whatever they're doing, they're doing and that is going to be to my detriment only because there is a whole other undercurrent of other things going on here specifically, and I watched it today. We have the the Mama's Alliance, which is Jason and Rome and Latrice also known as Lulu. They work out in the gym. They're the Mama's Alliance. They are they think they have got everything locked down and figured out, and watching them this morning, it's like they are just in their own little alliance world.
Speaker 1: And Rome thinks he has things all sorted and figured out.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, Rome isn't even on my radar right now for being a major alliance person.
Speaker 1: But he kind of is right. He actually is kind.
Speaker 2: Of one of the more polarizing people on the on that part of the house, and he doesn't seem to be aligned, but he is, and so he but it turns out he does not here for Chuck.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure he.
Speaker 2: Feels about about KMU. But the point is they're looking at Devon's or d Or. They really are looking that heavily at Devon's or d Or Angela or Barrett or Drew as major threats, and they're more focused on uh, Chuck and KMU, and nobody likes it. Seems like almost nobody likes Haley in the house, mostly because I think.
Speaker 1: Mostly because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's only because she's been trying to tell d how to play the game, but yeah, she's just in her old Some of these people are just in their own little world and they are just playing their own little game. And I hope I'm not one of them. But I'm missing some major, major things here. But when it comes to the actual alliances, I look at and think this one can go far.
Speaker 1: I just don't see these other alliances is having a lot of staying power.
Speaker 2: I really do think we're going to see some major, major sorting out after tonight's life eviction.
Speaker 1: And so that's why I'm kind of like, ah, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To invest too much energy into sorting through Yash, Camu, Rome, Latre's, Taylor. All of these people are are kind of like they still haven't landa. I can see them all forming unders like like Rome possibly, but it's just gonna take a bit.
Speaker 1: It's good, it's good, it's making it interesting.
Speaker 2: I do feel that even Drew and Barrett have talked about how you know, we're we're kind of sitting pretty.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need to win a head of Household. I don't think they do either. I don't think they should.
Speaker 2: I think they should not win it and just try to navigate the result of the next head of Household. I don't think they're a target. Even if I don't know who would put Drew or Barrett up. D and Devin's are much bigger targets, and specifically d right now and d right now is a big target because she's a you know, from Survivor, and because she won the first Head of Household, so that could be a problem for their alliance.
Speaker 1: But in the end. I don't think it will be. We're just gonna have to wait it out.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna keep this a little bit short today. I, as I expressed last night on the Blue Sky, I got some kind of bug. I want to do a podcast, actually, and I almost did it yesterday and I may do it yet later today or tonight. I want to do a podcast talking about my time in New York. I didn't talk about the New York Premier Party really at all, and I do want to do that, but I just am not feeling one hundred percent, folks. I've got some kind of head cold. I'm completely I'm completely stuffed up. I have a feeling I caught it from someone and either at the New York at either the New York Premier Party, or at the airport or on the subway or on the plane home somewhere there, I got this bug. And it's just it's not I'm not feeling deathly ill, but it just makes me feel just not quite. It just is not motivating me to do anything like even record this right now. I kind of I'm kind of I do want to talk to you, guys, I want to tell you what's up, but at the same time, there's so much going on right now that it's hurting my head trying to organize it into a It's a big, huge pile of dough that is not staying the same. It's constantly shifting and moving. And from my perspective, the key characters I'm worried about are completely safe, and so I'm not as worried about catching all those little nuances and figuring them all out right now.
Speaker 1: I am, but I'm not. I'm trying to. I'm just kind of holding them back.
Speaker 2: So if you have any questions, if you want to know specifics.
Speaker 1: About a house guest.
Speaker 2: By the way, I also I didn't pronounce the full cast list, and it is sitting on my kitchen counter right now.
Speaker 1: So that's the other thing I was gonna do.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go down, name my name every house guest and talk about what I think if they're game.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe I'll try to do that tomorrow. So let's do this for now.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna tell you about the three house that may go home tonight.
Speaker 1: Actually too, Taylor's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: So between Ashley and Cash, let me tell you what I think about or yash Let me tell you what I think about both of them, and then we'll we'll talk about everybody else maybe tomorrow. So Ashley, she's a free spirit. She's a lot of fun. I honestly have been watching her thinking. So when she gets out of the house, which will very likely be tonight, is she going to stay engaged with the Big Brother community or is she just gonna go off on her own, Because sometimes first of victis they are gone and you never hear from them again.
Speaker 1: I do think.
Speaker 2: Ashley will stay around if she figures that if she thinks she can.
Speaker 1: Get something out of it.
Speaker 2: So if Ashley sees that there's an opportunity to be one of those well known first Boots who are still in the community and still talking and everything, she may be around. But I think if she realizes that it may be a little bit too much work to be popular and to provide content, she may just disappear. For those of you that don't know, and I've only watched a very tiny bit of it, Ashley has done lots of different things in her In her early years, she was a weather girl of some type on Bleacher sports or whatever that thing the bleacher report, which is not a real weather job.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was basically as sexualized. You know, she's a pretty girl pretending to do the weather and bantering with these guys on the show.
Speaker 1: So I look at that as Ashley is willing.
Speaker 2: To do whatever it takes to to pursue whatever Ashley wants to pursue.
Speaker 1: So I do.
Speaker 2: Believe if she sees that opportunity with Big Brother, that she will pursue it and try to engage people socially what she gets out of the house. If it choos if it turns out to be too much work, then I don't think we'll be hearing from Ashley. So the question is will Ashley be at the New York City premiere party next year? I don't know where she's living currently. She listed her addresses from Chicago. There are no premier parties in Chicago, so I could see one or two things happening either Ashley and she could also hook up with some of the other cast members. Right if she clicks with a former cast member, then maybe she'll be in in Houston next year for the podcast party. But she may also fire up her own premiere party in Chicago next year. Who knows maybe that'll be the first time that we'll get an actual Chicago, New York or Chicago premier party for Big Brother.
Speaker 1: But she could also end up in New York hang out with other people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. We'll have to We'll have to see what happens. So there's Ashley cash or he can't click Cash. Now I know why I'm pining Cash. I'm not gonna explain it, but you you probably know too. But we're say, yash Or or Yosh will he What do I think about it? He seems like I'm he seems like an okay guy as far as in the house. He just didn't click enough with the people. He didn't click with the people he needed to click with.
Speaker 1: To be keppt. And I think he was right in that.
Speaker 2: You know, Dee did promise them all safety and he did help her win a puzzle, but he messed up something at the beginning of his game.
Speaker 1: And I'm just not sure what.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what alienate him to the point other than he isn't close enough with anybody, so there's nobody defending him when his name comes up to get out because he's seen as a strong competitor, So I he's just gonna be gone. And do I think he's going to stay around in the Big Brother community. I think the odds of him staying around are lower than the odds of Ashley.
Speaker 1: If he stays around for much longer he could.
Speaker 2: The longer a house guests stays in the house, obviously, the greater the chance they stay in active in the Big Brother community. So this only applies to this week. If Yosh gets voted out or doesn't get voted out and stays around and starts to form alliances and do things that he totally different trajectory as far as life after Big Brother or life after the show. The same goes for this is only if they go out tonight. How active do I think they're going to be going forward? And I would think that he is less likely to be active than Ashley is. All right, this is me just find things to talk about. A lot has gone on in the house in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: I've I've.
Speaker 2: Just just fun stuff, just planning stuff. There's all kinds of alliance stuff going on. It.
Speaker 1: It's been good. I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I'm watching people on Blue Sky talk about how this is such a wonderful cast, and I'm just going, I mean, they're a fine cast, but I don't think this is any better than any other cast recently.
Speaker 1: It's just it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's people who haven't experienced the live feeds from the start that are just kind of getting into it and kind of like, oh wow, and they feel much more secure. Maybe they were new last year or maybe they're new to the community. To me, it's just like now, this is the same as it goes every year. We're always very excited and very fired up. When you have seventeen or sixteen people in the house, there's always something going on as long as to keep the feeds going, there's stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: It's and it's not.
Speaker 2: It has been a flip and a flop on who's going out tomorrow, so that's been exciting. But I'm not particularly going like this is an amazing cast.
Speaker 1: I think this is a fine cast. I don't think this is a horrible cast.
Speaker 2: And I certainly am feeling better about this cast with the alumni that they have in it, and I'm including d and Devons as alumni as it were, I'm okay with them. I'm okay with it, so that that's a little bit different. I'm expected to be much more negative about them, but they have assimilated into the game and I'm rooting for them too. That's that's part of the problem, right, I'm actually rooting for Devons and d oh. Here's what I'm added to my list. Actually, I'm starting to root for Melody. I like Melody. I'm not sure she's playing a great game right now, but there's something about her presence on the feeds that I like.
Speaker 1: She seems sharp.
Speaker 2: I think she'll be able to put the pieces together and play a decent game, whereas some of the other peop well, I think they're never gonna get it, or they're gonna get it too late. I think Melody is starting to figure it out. I don't know if that means you's gonna play well or not, but there's that. Also, there was a comment made about Mallory that that Rome, Rome and Jason and Latrese we're talking about how they are going to if if Mallory is in the lead to win the Head of Household, they want to throw it to Mallory because Mallory has a hit list. It isn't afraid to share it, and so apparently Mallory's hit list includes.
Speaker 1: Chuck and d I can't remember who, and uh, Hailey, I think yeah, Haley.
Speaker 2: Haley is not well liked by a lot of players. If I said Ashley earlier, I may have bet Haley. I know, I'm in my brain, I'm putting those two names close to each other, and they are completely not the same person. Haley is the softball player from Texas who that the the the fandom likes to Fog because her her last name is Fog Martin or something, and I just won't do it other though, I just did it now obviously, And she seems to be overplaying, and she seems to be overconfident, and she's a big, huge.
Speaker 1: Target to a lot of people, which doesn't mean that she'll be.
Speaker 2: Uh that she'll be going out any type soon.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The word shield has been used a lot. There's a lot of shields out there, so we'll see, we'll see what happens. Anyways, guys, I'm gonna let you go. I am as I said, I'm feeling a bit wonky. I gave you fifteen minutes. I'm gonna record a TikTok video and then make it an Instagram video. Got a post them all. But then I watch Tonight's live show. Am I going to live stream Tonight's live show?
Speaker 1: Here's a question. So let's talk about this whole process, all.
Speaker 2: Right, because some would commented, and I think they listen to my podcast too, But I I have a problem with people. You're not supposed to live stream shows. Okay, So yes, there are certain people out there who have discords and they are sharing their live stream of a TV show with their discord people.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Don't come into my chat lines and start trying to direct people to that because I'm not doing that stuff and I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Encourage it, and YadA YadA. You know who they are. You know who you are. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: It's nothing more annoying as a content producer than having someone jump into your comments and readirect people to other content producers. It's like, dude, don't be doing that, you know, just think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of like, don't pull my audience away and tell them to go to somebody else because they're doing something that I don't approve of. So I don't approve of streaming the show in a discord thing. Lots of people do it, so do it if you fought, I'm not judging you, but I won't be one of those doing it. So will I be live streaming tonight's episode if I get home in time, if I am home by eight o'clock tonight, will I pull up Twitch and probably stream?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'll probably watch it. I will not be sharing it.
Speaker 2: I will just be watching it line and you can watch along with me for those of you interested. Yes, there are definitely people out there who share the live stream, share the show. I mean, I've shared the link the live stream. We used to do it all the time, but it's not available anymore. But this is These are private discord channels.
Speaker 1: So to do that, and I'm just not going to do that. All Right, I've gone down a rabbit hole that needed to be to go down.
Speaker 2: Let's let this go. We're gonna sign off. Maybe I'll be watching live tonight. Maybe I'll watch by myself. We'll just have to see. Okay, Yeah, I'm just still not feeling well. I'm still feeling inky.
Speaker 1: There's a tiny part of this, like I'll just delete this and start over but.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it, I'm posting it. I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks stick here but by