Speaker 1: A woman's society walking in the shadows. The Culturian woman's society are walking in the shadows the culturition.
Speaker 2: So hello and welcome everyone to shadow Talk Unfiltered. My name is Lisa. I am your host today and tonight. We are joined by someone who has spent his entire life chasing the truth behind the strange lights, the unexplained patterns, and the.
Speaker 3: Stories most people don't dare to look at. Twice.
Speaker 2: Scott Murtha from Mysterious Planet has been immersed in the paranormal and the UFO world since he was young. He stepped into the field through ghost hunting and then shifted his focus to the UFO phenomenon, building projects like Mysterious Planet, which turns out has a ridiculous amount of followers, and the UAP Tracker to document what's really happening in our skies. Scott has also had his own experiences which fuel his work he does today. He has been to the congressional hearings which we can't wait to hear about, and keeps a close eye on kind of what unfolds in DC. His mission is simple and needed, keeping the public informed about UAPs and the conversations that shape how we understand them. We're super excited to have you here today, Scott, with myself and hopefully anyone else that wants to join us in the Shadow Talk Unfiltered. Welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 3: Oh it's been a long time coming. Very excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been We've talked about this a while ago.
Speaker 2: To do it, I tell you what, it is so hard because there's there's a life gets so busy, and especially when you're running a podcast and doing everything that we're kind of doing systematically, it just gets crazy town. So I'm stoked that we finally made it happen. I knew it was going to.
Speaker 3: The universe, was going to you know, connect.
Speaker 2: Us alrighty, so hate Look, I just gave you the world's most amazing intro.
Speaker 3: I have to say it was.
Speaker 2: So can you tell us kind of how did you get into UFOs Because I've seen UFOs.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of out of Juliet and I see.
Speaker 2: All of the UFOs and weird stuff in the sky and she sees ghosty apparitions and stuff. So are you like that where you like, I've always just seen UFOs throughout my whole life, they're flashing their lights at me and doing all that sort of crazy stuff. Or was there some sort of kind of movement between different realms or you've never seen a UFO until you had this one crazy experience and that turned everything over.
Speaker 3: Don't give us it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've always kind of been into UFOs and the you know, hauntings and paranormal stuff, supernatural stuff like that's always been my interest since I was a kid, Like, I've always liked that stuff. But for some reason, I started got something like you mentioned in the in the intro there, I started out go something and I used to do that regularly, and then I just started really getting more focused on the UFOs. And I did have an experience. And I don't actually know if I don't know how to categorize it, Like I don't know if this experience is more UFO related or just spiritual related. I'm not sure what it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was an orb based experience, but I saw it in broad daylight with ten feet away from me, like it was super close. And basically what had happened was I was driving and I was on an intersection. I was at the stoplight, and while I'm sitting there at the at the light, I see like a hawk like kind of dive bombing, like cycle was going after some kind of prey. So I duck to look out the windshield to see, you know, it's what it's going after. And what I see is this ball of light, and the hawk comes towards it like it's going to attack. The ball of light dodges it, and the hawk like gets spooked and flies away. And then I watch this ball of light as it just drifts like towards my car and it goes right above my car, and then it starts to drift, the turns and starts going like over me. So I'm looking at it like out the window, and it's literally ten feet above my head. It's just a diffuse ball of light. There's no features, you can't see anything solid. It's literally just like light. And it just goes and then the light, the light that I'm at, turns green, so I have to drive and I have to go, so I don't get to follow it or see what happens to it. But it was literally ten feet away from me, and I could not tell you what I was looking at.
Speaker 2: It's weird, especially with the turn, like it turned itself and decided to go the other director.
Speaker 4: It was going this direction and then it went this direction. So whatever it is, whether that's some type of you know, non human tech, or whether that is some other kind of being entity in itself, I don't know. But it was definitely moving intelligently to dodge the hawk to make a turn. And so it wasn't like a ball lightning, ball lightning. He just kind of bounces around and moves random. Just had very deliberate directional movements far out.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: So Juliet actually she used to work in a shopping center. You know, she was in retail for a while, like a years ago and actually probably like two years ago when we first started Crypto Women's Society, and she something terrible had happened at the more where somebody had been shot and I think he passed away, and on her way out, like the day after or whatever, she shut shut the shop and it was kind of nighttime ish by then when to walk down the alleyway to take her to the car park, and she said, all of a sudden, this massive ball of light showed up in front of her, and she said, the weirdest part it was light exactly what you say. It wasn't colored if you will, It was just light. But she said the weirdest part was it was like it had had like energy spikes on it and Chris.
Speaker 3: Sees all over it. Yeah, she was thinking, it's so wild, she said.
Speaker 2: She She was like, I don't know what that was, but I imagine it was probably the spirit or the energy from that person that hadn't left you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like, oh wow, weird.
Speaker 2: So I wonder if it was something like that, like you say, a spiritual sort of thing. Maybe it was an energy or a.
Speaker 3: From the human realm.
Speaker 4: Right, it certainly can be. And the reason why I don't really know how to categorize it and put it in a box is there's a lot of orb stories that go along with UFO phenomenon as well. So I just don't know how to categorize that experience. I don't know what I saw, but it was this light, diffuse ball of light, so that.
Speaker 3: Would have spewed you on. Right, You've gone, oh my god, I just had this crazy experience. I've got to start digging.
Speaker 4: After I had that experience, I did start looking into UFOs more and things like that, and you know, I started getting really into like because I hear like stories were starting. Like twenty seventeen really was when like the New York Times dropped an article about this black budget UFO program that was the government was covering up and spending like billions of dollars on and you know, it's money that can't be accounted for and it's been like speculated that's going into these uf programs, these secret UFO programs. And then these Navy videos started hitting the web and then we start having whistle blowers coming forward and now so I was like, Okay, well I'm just gonna take this interest and I'm going to put it on Instagram and I'm gonna start collecting like finding videos and information and posting it. And that's kind of how I started the page. But since then, I've tried to be more involved in it. Like I said, I've go to DC to participate in events and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, so give me your give me your rundown on what you think UFOs are, UFO UAP what give us an overview of your opinion on what these things actually are?
Speaker 3: What are we looking for?
Speaker 4: Right? And yeah, and that's such a tough question.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I start with a real hard one, right.
Speaker 4: It's a hard one because it's hard to say because in my mind there's so many possibilities. I mean, the main theory that people in general go with is that it's you know, extraterrestrial life from another planet and they're like traveling here. There's also a lot of theory that they're not from other planets. They're from here either, and they're traveling through dimensions or traveling through time, and they've always been here. They were actually here before us, and we're kind of the visitors on this planet, not them. So this is so much theory going in so many different directions. So I couldn't tell you exactly what I think it is because I don't know. But I do lean a little bit towards the interdimensional theory that maybe that they're just popping in and out of our reality.
Speaker 3: And have you ever seen anything like that.
Speaker 4: I've never seen anything that crazy. But I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Think you should be the guy that I ring when I'm like siven pm at night and I'm ringing, I'm in the bathroom, sitting on the toilets.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wake up my family. And I'm ringing Juliette, going, oh my god, guess what just happened?
Speaker 2: So I feel like you need to be the guy that I rang now when something like decloaks itself.
Speaker 4: And then I would love to know. I would love to know if you see that. Do you have anything recorded? Do you have anything on video?
Speaker 3: Not? I do.
Speaker 2: Had a rainbow or thing show up above the fear that we that we went to, But I mean that that kind of that thing that happened where you're talking in two dimensional I think that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was as some sort of.
Speaker 2: It popped in and then it popped out, or it decloaked itself and then it recloaked itself or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: But it was geometric. It was so odd.
Speaker 2: It was like one of those geometric box things, but it was in a geometric shape or like it had boxes put together, if that makes sense. And all you could see was the outline of of the.
Speaker 5: Railing, like do you know what like this the frame of it, but it was black and it had a purple like dark purple glow around each piece of the framing.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: How big was it? How large?
Speaker 3: Was huge? It was huge? It was absolutely massive.
Speaker 2: I was standing on the deck looking out into the sky because we have no light pollution at our property in the country, right, so it's amazing you look at the milky Way right over.
Speaker 3: The top of my house and you literally I just literally saw this.
Speaker 2: Massive craft show itself and then just straight back out that.
Speaker 3: I have to go and talk to my friend.
Speaker 2: And she laughs about it now, But I was like, oh my god, I didn't know quite how to process that because it was wild, like it wasn't something that it wasn't what you normally see, like you know, the big feeds us this kind of idea of the saucer or you know whatever else. I think a boxed frame, geometric shape with a really cool purple glow.
Speaker 4: That's really interesting. That's really really interesting, and it does seem like that's something that's interdimensional, like it's something that's not of you know, we live in three dimensions. It's something that's not of this dimension. It's something that's in a higher dimension. Possibly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd be of heaps of stories that kind of just really defy what your belief system kind of was of what these things are and what they.
Speaker 3: I guess what they can do or what they look like.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, I think for me, I think it's I think the reason why I feel like it's more so, and again I can't say this for certain, but the reason why I lean towards inter dimensional is just that there's a lot of stories of people seeing like craft and they just seem to like blip away, and unless they could be just traveling out of speed, that like just looks like they're blipping away. But there's a lot of stories of people seeing them just kind of blip like they're there, Like even like military personnel who have seen things and they're tracking things on radar and it's there on the radar, and then all of a sudden, it's just not there anymore. So it's just like it just blips out. And that's kind of why I lean towards like the inter dimensional aspect of it. I think they just kind of maybe come and go out of our reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, and then all of a sudden, it's in the fourth dimension and we can no longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's no longer, which is what I think Bigfoot does. That's my theory on Bigfoot. By the way, that was going to be my next question that is my theory.
Speaker 3: Well, when this released, I will have already done my expedition.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a group of people out into the New Zealand bush this weekend, so this would have already happened. And apparently we've got some faith folk there, some forest elementals, and some Bigfoot clan so be real interesting to see.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh he'll let me know if he's in the dimensional. But I kind of agree with you too. What's your view on the change? So let's talk Congress for a second. They changed the name from UFO to UAP. Do you think there's a conspiracy around that? I have my own theories of that sort of stuff, but what's your thoughts on there?
Speaker 4: So a lot of people do think there's conspiracy around that, and it's because they think the government is trying to control the narrative and frame things how they wanted to be framed. And part of that is just changing the word that we use for it. I don't one hundred percent buy into that. I think UAP, which stands for Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon, is actually more fitting than UFO because UFO is unidentified flying object, right, But they're not always flying. These are being tracked underwater, tracked in our oceans. They seem to be trans medium. They can go from air to water and water to the air like seamlessly. So to me, saying that their flying objects actually limits them, sure, because they're not always flying. There's submerged submerged in the water, so to me, anomalous actually more so encompasses the phenomenon. So I actually like the term you apeak. I feel like it kind of encompasses it better than just UFO. But yeah, a lot of people believe that they just changed the vernacular for it to control the narrative, and maybe that's the case, but I think the new vernacular is actually, like I said, more fitting for the phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So tell us about tell us about the disclosure stuff that's happening in Congress, Like, can you give us like a rundown? Imagine, Like we live in New Zealand, just right right, Imagine we live in New Zealand. We don't get any media, we don't get any news. What do I need to know? Right I'm into the UFO stuff. What do I need to know that's going on right now? As far as this disclosure. Is it all bullshit? Are we just getting strung along? Is there actually good stuff behind this?
Speaker 3: Give us a bit of a running grower.
Speaker 4: I'll give you the rundown on it. And to answer, the short answer is, I think there's both. I think there's some bs and I also think that there's some truth behind everything. But it really all kicked off in twenty twenty three. I think it was May twenty twenty three, when a whistleblower, David Grush, you know, former intelligence military personnel, has a lot of like clearances, government clearances, and he was in position to know things, and he came forward and saying that, Yeah, the government's covering up this whole UFO thing. This is a real phenomenon. It's happening, and the government knows about it and they're alying to the public. So he testified in front of Congress in July twenty twenty three. Him and there were two other whistleblowers, well they weren't really whistleblowers. There may Air Force maybe personnel who come forward to to talk about things they have seen. That's David Commander David Fraver and Lieutenant Ryan Graves. Both have had experiences like in their jets seeing things that doesn't seem to align with modern technology that we know. For example, Ryan Graves described a a a cube within a sphere, like a black cube, and you know, in a clear sphere, it's weird and it almost crashed into one of his, you know, other pilots, and so there is a lot of things that these naval people were seeing. So they come forward and they testify as well. So Congress starts trying to put in like certain members of Congress who are really like gung ho about they seem at least really gung ho about getting information released. They've tried to pass bills in the government to have the basically have some type of disclosure. It may not be full on disclosure, but a way for the government to systematically release this information to the public. And this bill has gone in front of Congress two or three times now and every time it gets shut down is getting blocked. So in my mind, if you have nothing to hide, why are you blocking this bill or what what are you blocking it for? So I think there is something definitely going on. Then two years ago, well last year actually last year, there was another hearing that was the first hearing that I went to. So I went to that hearing, which was an amazing experience. I got to meet so many people. I honestly feel like going to that hearing changed the trajectory of like everything that I'm doing, like with Mysterious and I honestly think that changed everything because I got to like I said, I got to meet a lot of people. It made me want to be more involved and do something more meaningful towards the movement of you know, disclosure instead of just like what I was doing was like finding interesting videos and like posting them. But now I which I still do that, but I also try to be more active in the community and actually do something that hopefully makes a difference, you know, one day. So that hearing changed everything for me. So that hearing happened, and again it's just the sense of like running on a treadmill, because you always feel like we're making progress, like oh, these whistleblowers are coming forward and saying this, with cub blowers are saying this, Something's going to have to come of it because all this information is coming out. But then a year passes and nothing has changed. It's just the government. There's certain factions of the government that are blocking Congress from actually further investigating and Congress people members of Congress go to these military bases and say I want to see X, Y, and Z, and they're like, no, you're not allowed to see that. So there's situations where unelected officials are actually able to overpower the elected officials, which seems a little bit crazy. I mean, even the president.
Speaker 3: Can they not take military police with.
Speaker 4: Them or something like that and be like, yeah, I don't know. But because even the president even yeah, I know, I would want to do the same thing, but maybe I don't know how it works. But even the president of the United States doesn't have the information. And that's what's a little bit that's kind of scary because the government, certain factions, I don't want to say the government, it's not the entire government, the factions of the government who have this information. They view the president as a temporary employee, right He's only going to be there for four years, maybe eight if he gets a second term, and then he's gone, So they're temporary employees. They don't need to know this. So really what it comes down to is this, there are factions of the government and military who are in the know along with private military contractors like Lockheed Martin or Raytheon or different defense contractors who make weaponry for the military and jets and all that kind of stuff. They are in the know because it's expected that these military contractors, Lockheed Martin, they are involved in this reverse engineering program that the government has. The government retrieves crashed craft down craft UFOs that bring it to Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin reverse engineers it. So it's kind of scary that there's a private company who is in the know on the UFO phenomenon and the reality honestly, it's the reality that we all live in. They have access to knowledge about our reality that our president and our government and all of its citizens do not know. And that's that's the chilling thing to think about that there is literally a company is as a company who has this who basically has the information about the nature of our reality and we do not have access.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we have most yeah, well put in the dark right exactly in the dark most of it as well.
Speaker 4: So to me, that's crazy. How can there be a private company who has more information about the nature of our reality than the United States government?
Speaker 3: Totally?
Speaker 2: And I mean the United States government does my hidden because it's so huge and this it's like a giant octopus, huge tentacles everywhere, and no one really knows whatever exactly someone else is doing because it's so compartmentalized and all that sort of stuff. And I guess that was kind of showcased to you know, the people down in the Southern hemisphere by what the Department of Elon Musk did and the Department of Elon Musk and then showcasing that there's obviously, like people, you know, so much money being spent and no reason to do all this sort of stuff because nobody just no one knew because it was.
Speaker 3: So compartmentalized exactly.
Speaker 2: So then you know, the industrial military complex is bigger than that, right, and it's had so different layers you don't even go into, like you know, deep underground military places and all of the above.
Speaker 3: I find that really really, really really wild.
Speaker 2: And so okay, So then my next question to you is what about these whistle blowers.
Speaker 3: How much do you believe what they're saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you've got people like way back, like people like bobblers are and that sort of stuff came way way before, you know, David Grush and Stephen Green and those sort of people that look on the outside that they're doing really good things and trying to push.
Speaker 3: It and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So what are your thoughts on these whistle blowers coming forward? And yeah, what are your opinion? What's your opinion?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I personally, I want to believe I want to believe them, and I think a lot of them are being genuine. I mean they have a lot out of their highly credentialed people that you know, they've had to pass that be in positions that they're in, They've had to pass like numerous psychological exams. Like so they're saying they're not crazy, they're not, but there's always an element. And this is why you uphology is such is so muddy, because along with the truth comes a large amount of disinformation and you have to try to pick apart what's real and what's not. And even for whistleblowers, they might be coming forward because they've heard X, Y and Z from other people, but maybe they're also being misled.
Speaker 2: Sure sure it was seeing many times with the CIA and FBI and all of that stuff, they've created this entire situation just as a psychological exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And that's what's so crazy about it, because the government is so good at keeping the truth from people by using either like car compartmentalizing things like overdoing that. And then also just if you feed in the truth, but with feed in a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation, people are not gonna They're gonna look at everything and be like, Okay, well I believe this, but this can't be real and this can't be real, so none of this actually makes sense. So just by using disinformation, it throws everybody off, and no one knows what's real and what's not.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, yeah, you're absolutely right, And it's it's that old. Give them a little bit of the truth and a little bit of the disinformation, and then you know, just like the AI, right, the AI is coming through and nobody knows what's real and what's folksing. I know, we were having this conversation the other day in Fate. I've had a conversation about this with numerous different people on the show, and I was like, what are your thoughts on at what's going to happen? And I mean my view is that we are literally going to have to go down back down to these small groups like conversations that with people were in the room at the time, had this kind of information and had that experience, so that you can really get the truth because otherwise it's going to be totally warped.
Speaker 3: Is that how you feel about it? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For sure, I mean I agree one hundred percent with what you're saying. And the other piece of it is a lot of people are actually scared too to come forward because a lot of people like David Grush and others who have come forward, have been had threats of violence against them. Yeah, and so a lot of people want to come forward, but they don't feel safe to do so. And so the government has also been trying to put in, you know, protections for whistleblowers.
Speaker 2: So I know Stephen Greer is really big on that, right, that's part of his disposure project.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on what doctor Greer is doing.
Speaker 4: I have mixed emotions on doctor Greer. I mean, I think he is I think he knows stuff for sure, and he's revery involved. But I've also heard a lot of things where that make me I feel like he's also winning for the money, and he's trying to fill his pockets as well, and he's using disclosure just as a means to fill his pockets and not necessarily disclosure is not in like, it's not his primary goal. He's just trying to make money and disclosure happens on the side. And so I have mixed emotions on on on doctor Greer. I never met the guy, so I don't know. I've never met him in.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, Yeah, I'm I think I feel the same, and I feel like it's changed over time. Like when he first kind of came out and as everyone as they all do Josh Gates perfect example, right, came out really genuine, honest, this is what I'm here. You can see the direction that he was hitting in and what his purpose was in the same date, doctor Stephen Greer when he first kind of came into the scene, and it was very flere of what his purpose was and his mission and stuff. And I feel like that's been muddied. Do you think people are trying to muddy him though, I mean, there's so many accuracies around it, right.
Speaker 4: Right, people could be definitely trying to muddy him. Yeah, that's the hard thing about it, because like whenever people start gaining traction and it seems like, you know, something BIG's gonna happen, Yeah, there are always people who tried to throw dirt on them and to make them not look credible anymore. I mean when it happened to David Grush, when David Grush after he came forward, someone leaked his medical records. His medical records got leaked by accident and exposing which wouldn't affect the diagnosis is not something that would affect my opinion of what he's saying. But he was he was diagnosed with Pete's severe PTSD because he was in the military and stuff, and a lot of folks that in the military have that issue, you know. So, but the fact that the government leaked his medical records after he spoke is just sort of like as a way of like trying attempting to discredit him and saying he has, oh, he has some type of mental issue, you know, PTSD wouldn't I don't think affect those kind of stories. But saying oh he has some type of mental issue, he has PTSD, he's not credible and so yeah, so there could be an element of throwing jart on doctor Grier's name because a lot of people who do come forward, the government tries to smear them.
Speaker 3: How to really sure?
Speaker 2: Well, look at Bobblazar, right, he didn't even end up going to university everything.
Speaker 4: Like right, everything?
Speaker 3: How the hell was this guy even? Just stop?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I love the bar Blazar story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. He was the very first kind of whistleblow.
Speaker 2: I guess that got me into the UFO kind of industry and actually understanding it from a ufology point of view, and that through my brain cells and.
Speaker 3: I was like, we need to learn about element. Yeah. I was like, oh my god, there's stuff going on. And I tell you what.
Speaker 2: Scott's so at that time or maybe like a little bit after that, started homeschooling my son.
Speaker 3: So he in New Zealand, we have.
Speaker 6: Primary school which goes from like five year olds to like kind of ten year olds, and then we have like a two year block in between, which is called intermediate, where they do year like seven and eight get ready for college or high school right where they go off and be teenagers.
Speaker 3: And so he done.
Speaker 2: Really good at primary school and he's a rugby player, he's super smart and all this and we're like okay, often intermediately go and we could not find him a good school. So I was like, fine, I'll homeschool you. Not a problem, right, this is just what the universe wants us to do. And so we sat there in a New Zealand like, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 3: We don't have many rules in place, you know, which is kind of nice. So so I was like, I'm going to homeschool you and we get to write your curriculum.
Speaker 2: Right, We're going to write a two year curriculum for you to learn whatever you want to do. There has to be a little bit of mathematics in there. There's got to be some science. There's got to be some English work or some sort of writing so that you understand how well.
Speaker 3: You can't just be.
Speaker 2: Like really smart on one side and really stupid on the other. So I was like, you've got to have it well rounded anyway. So he chose his topics right. He was like all right, mum, well, first of all, how do you infos fly? Second of all area fifty one, and third of all quantum physics.
Speaker 3: And I was like, dude, you're like my favorite.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's what kind of made up the of his of his curriculum, and he did Bigfoot and he did dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Is the time of midline? Correct? He was like, is the historical timeline? Cry? I was like, dude, are that creating a list?
Speaker 4: That's funny, that's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he started with Bobblazar and like all of that sort of stuff. So yeah, I found that really really fascinating. And the amount of dirt that was thrown in that man's direction and the fact that he's still I think is probably oh yeah, testament to how incredibly strong he is with basically not talking about it for such a long.
Speaker 4: Time, right right, Yeah, And I think I think one thing I love about Barber's are is that even though a lot of people think he might be making it up, a lot of people don't believe him. A lot of things he said has already come to fruition, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Area fifty one was never even formally acknowledged. He acknowledged it. He brought out air fifty one whenever he originally spoke in the late eighties, I think it was eighty nine or something like that, and it wasn't until twenty twelve ish that the government officially said, yeah, Area fifty one exists. So there was like a good twenty years between Bob Bazar talking about Area fifty one and the government acknowledging Area fifty one. Bob Blazar said that UFOs their fuel sources element one fifteen when he said that there was no element one fifteen on the periodic table. Yet it wasn't until years later that element one fifteen was added to the periodic table.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He also talked about gravity gravity because he would say that the UFOs that they had with the ones that he studied, would work through manipulating gravity. And he said gravity behaves in waves, and that wasn't even scientifically reuven until years later. So a lot of stuff that he was saying came to fruition. And that's why I believe his story because he hasn't lied to us. Everything that he said has come to be the truth so far shown up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, and that's how you know that there's an element of truth and everything, right, Yes, Oh sure, that's wild man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, In fact, I have two more questions at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: So you talked about private companies knowing more about the fabric of our reality than what we do.
Speaker 3: So do you have.
Speaker 2: Any ideas or theories around the technology that they may hold.
Speaker 3: Are we talking time travel opportunities? Are we talking cloaking devices?
Speaker 2: I mean we know that there's you know, they have those on aeroplane, military planes and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: We're talking like human like you know the veil of right, yeah, invisibility, cloak of invisibility. Like what are we What's what's on the list of reverse engineered I mean tinfoil? Yeah, but yeah, where I go oil from Roswell, That's where I stopped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think there's a lot of stuff that could be on the list. It could be cloaking. I think a lot of it is going to be anti gravity technology, being able to have things operate, you know, through gravity manipulation. I think that a lot of it could be stuff that's I mean one of the biggest things is going to be the fuel source of whatever the is, you know, the the UFOs are, whatever, the fuel sources. It's so powerful it's almost if we could harness it, it would pretty much supply like unlimited like power to like the planet. Like but having free energy. Where's the money in that, right, So we're not going to let that get out because that's gonna make have an economic collapse because then people are not paying for electricity anymore, people aren't paying for power, people aren't paying for gasoline anymore, because there'll be other means of getting that power for free. So I think that's kind of one of the bigger things is there's a potential there for unlimited free energy, and we are not having access to it because we're afraid of the financial repercussions of society. If we provide free energy to everybody, that's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It frustrates a living out of me.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy. That's crazy. Can you imagine how different life would be? Like everything? And that's one of the things that they're afraid of, I think is people. If they tell the truth, people are gonna panic. People won't want to go to work because what's the point of going to work because none of this means anything. But I mean, I could see that, I get that fear. But reality shouldn't be classified. You know what I'm saying. We all live in this world. This is our reality, and the nature of our reality is not under government jurisdiction. It's illegally, illegally being held from the people. It's operating outside of These programs are operating outside of congressional oversight, so as far as the United States Constitution goes, the way they're operating is illegal and unconstitutional. And if this information comes out, a lot of people are going to prison. And that's another reason why these things won't get leaked, is because anybody involved is going to prison. And everything's been done illegally. Money. The Pentagon has failed its financial ardits seven years in a row. Seven years in a row, the Pentagon has failed its financial audits, and that is because speculated because all this money, this black budget money is going into these black budget UFO programs, and their black budget, you can't see the dollar amount that goes into there, so when it comes to time for an audit, there's just billions of dollars missing, and it's an account for money. So, yeah, a lot of people are going to jail if this comes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can I can see.
Speaker 2: I can understand now why it's being blocked at every step. It's not really about aliens or not aliens. It's about whose heads on the chopping block and letting it all free and getting everyone learn all about what's been going on behind closed doors and the amount of money that's been a years old.
Speaker 3: Far out.
Speaker 4: Basically, Yeah, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean like everyone's trying to cover their asses. Look at the Jeffrey Epstein fights. Right, who heard that exactly? That just made it to our news, our our six pm news last night.
Speaker 4: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I was like, oh, wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people going to jail. That comes out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I don't think anyone's going to jail because they're all in each other's pockets and they've all got you know, like claws into each other's businesses and stuff, and they all make money off each other.
Speaker 3: So if it's exactly about the money, that's true. Nothing's ever coming out right, that's true.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: So then what do we do as people that have an interest in UFOs UAPs congressional hearings. What do we do to help the movement forward? What's the best advice that you can give us.
Speaker 4: That's a really good quest question. I would say, first and foremost, try to be informed, try to stay inform, follow what's going on. Right I think the more the public, the general public, stays informed, the better, because even though there's been hearings, even though there's been all these things that have happened, the general public is still blissfully unaware of what's going on. We've had these hearings, but I guarantee you if I knock on someone's door across the street and say, hey, what do you think about David Grush, They're gonna have no idea what I'm talking about. And even though this has been such a congress as doing these public hearings, but people aren't paying attention. So I think the first and foremost thing that needs to happen is people need to pay attention. And I think the more the public pays attention and starts asking questions, the greater the pressure gets put on the United States government and all the world's governments to start talking. Because now it's not just a handful of people who are interested in the UFO topic answering asking questions. Now it becomes the population is asking questions. So I think the more people stay informed on what's going on, I think that's the first key right there. Additionally, there's always like things going on. There's like always and these I mean these only go so far. But there's smaller things you can do, Like there's things like there's always people who are putting out like petitions for people to sign for, you know, whistleblower protections and things love that nature. All these small things help because if we can get whistle blower protections, you'll have more people who are willing to come forward without fearing for their life. So there's a lot of things that people can do. One thing that I'm doing, aside from creating Mysterious planet, to try to help keep keep people informed. You know, I did the UAP track, right, So that's just kind of like a civilian. When people send me videos, I will I look at them, I go through them. If I think it's BS, I don't do anything with it. If I think it's real, I post it up and I put a pin on it on a map. People can go to the website, look at the pin, and watch the videos and read about it. It's just a way for people to look at what's going on. Yeah, exactly. And you know I'm working on I haven't actually said this publicly yet.
Speaker 3: Say it, but I'm working on.
Speaker 4: And maybe by the time this comes out, maybe I would have, but it's not that big of a deal. But I'm working on making a mini documentary. Yeah, it's a main documentary. It'll probably just go like I'm just gonna post it on YouTube, a mini doc It'll be the biggest project I've ever done, though. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Have you got a topic locked in or are you still kind of floating?
Speaker 4: It's about UFOs and this. If this goes well, I intend to do more and make bigger ones potentially one day. This one is just about it's about a particular case that happened in the area near where I live, and so I'm going to do a documentary about that case so people can learn about it. And if that document it's almost like a testing. If I can pull this documentary off, then let's see what else I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you've got a huge community, Like, I'm sure they will get behind you on that and one hundred percent support it because we're you know, I'm always looking for cool stuff, and I'm like, and like, not just cool stuff that looks great but actually has substance, right, We're looking We're always looking for people that research properly can recite, the source has receipts.
Speaker 3: And has substance behind it.
Speaker 2: I think that's so so important, especially these days where everything is just fake and bullshit for the moment.
Speaker 4: That's why I hate I have a love hate relationship with AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: I love A It's a great tool, has so much potential, but it muddies the waters of like ufology so bad. A lot of people. Unfortunately, you see AI videos and think that they're real, but then when it comes out it turns out to be fake. That just makes the whole euthology like movement look stupid because it's like, oh, well, look it's just fake. It's it's a I. And it's hard because the I is getting better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's getting really good.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that the videos of celebrities robbing banks?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's there's a lot of crazy videos and stuff makes it so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well cryptozoology as well.
Speaker 2: Right, everyone's got put on their backyard now hanging out with a deer.
Speaker 4: Yeah right. Had the better the technology gets, it's it's kind of dangerous and you.
Speaker 2: Kind of want to step back, like I've we're going, like I talked about, we're going on this expedition on the weekend, and I'm like, I'm going to take my dear Salau camera because it's got a slower shut rate what do you call it shut it than the iPhones and that sort of stuff, right, and it takes way better photos of mysterious things. So I'm like, sweet, I'll just take you around and have we little clickerty clack. Have you got any tricks for taking photos of UFOs or things like that? Like, you know, one of the things that Britney barbier It said to us was always film.
Speaker 3: Landscape, so that and don't boom in, don't ever zoom in so that it can be forensically tested.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, I do have I have a list. I actually made a list and actually put it on WP tracker website.
Speaker 3: You're amazing. Give us a couple of top ones or however many wi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm actually pulling it up so I can hopefully not miss any of them when I go back.
Speaker 2: I love this sort of stuff because it comes from people that have done the done the muhy in New Zealand. In the Maldi language, the word mahi means work, so it's basically, you know, like you've done the work behind it.
Speaker 3: You've done all of the all of the hard yards and then wake it all the good stuff, so I appreciate.
Speaker 4: It right exactly exactly, Yeah, it's so good. So for sure zooming. Zooming is important. You don't want to zoom in too much. If you zoom in too much, that definitely degrades the quality of the photos. So you video, so you definitely don't want to over zoom. If you're using like an iPhone, I'm sure Samsung Galaxy phones have a similar feature, but I don't have a Galaxy. But if using an iPhone, you can tap on the screen and it kind of does this like exposure, like focus lock on a particular object, and you kind of want to do that too, so to prevent blurring and things like that. You do want to use landscape, like you were saying, Yeah, landscape. The wider frame just provides better resolution to your photos and videos, So definitely landscape. If you're using like your phone, and now your phone has a front facing and a rear facing camera, obviously you wouldn't film front facing anyway, that'd be awkward to film the UFO frontway, but you always want to use the back rear facing camera. The rearfing camera is way better quality than the front facing camera. Oh, so anything should be filmed with that. You don't want any filters or you don't want any AI tools on, yeah, because it distorts it. And again, using AI with upology is a muddy situation.
Speaker 3: And then you had critibility issues, right.
Speaker 4: Exactly, So don't mess with it. I also recommend having a flight tracker app on your phone. So if you're familiar with flight tracker apps, I'm not sure, but basically they are apps that you that track all flights like globally. Yeah, and I have an app on my phone it's called flight Radar twenty four okay, And basically you can pull up that app and if you see a plane in the sky, you can pull up that app and you can look at it and it will tell you like the airline that it's from, It'll tell you where it took off from, where it's destination is. It gives you all the information and you can track all these flights. So if you see something in the sky, I always it's good to have a companion flight flight tracker app on your phone, so you can look at the app and even identify is that really something anomalous or is that just Delta Airlines headed to Miami? Like yeahsh So flight tracker apps were really key. There been there were times where I looked up in the sky and was like, that doesn't look great, Like that's moving weird, that's something like, and I thought it was something, and I would pull up the flight tracker and I'm like, oh, it's it's just it's the plane or whatever.
Speaker 3: So does your eyes just stort things? Right?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: We were talking to one of our friends. Her name is.
Speaker 2: Doctor Mara, and she works in the aeronautical space industry in America and she has done for many, many years. And she was talking to to us about a telescope that she's created in the technology that she wants to use to help search for Bigfoot using him sound and all sorts of other bits and pieces.
Speaker 3: So I was like, dude, you're like the coolest woman I know right now.
Speaker 2: But also she talked to me about how our eyes work, and she was like, you literally can't trust what you're seeing. And that's the biggest issue that humans face is we can't trust what we're seeing because our eyes snap at such a slow rate it doesn't up. Yeah, She kind of blew my mind because I was like, but you can always trust what your eyes see, right, but we've got.
Speaker 4: No deception, we've exactly exactly. Yeah, that's true, that's very true.
Speaker 3: She destroyed my reality on that one.
Speaker 4: I was like, I know, there's been many times where I've been upset by my own discoveries.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got it. That's just that happens.
Speaker 4: It happens. It's but it's good. It's good that it happens because it makes you more critical of things that you're seeing, and like you don't jump to conclusions, Like as much as I want it to be something supernatural, it's not.
Speaker 3: You still have to hold yourself. It's like going go something right, like you've done it for so many years before. There's an apparition and that's a demon and that's just no, you can't.
Speaker 2: No, You've got of you walking into a building that has a demon.
Speaker 3: In it is low, right, super low.
Speaker 2: And it's the same with bull lightning low like the change exactly, it's very minimal. So yeah, I love I love the the cover up stories that the governments give. Whole town trap it was obviously just swamp guess or a weather balloon when it was a balloon.
Speaker 3: We just let that go.
Speaker 4: It was right.
Speaker 3: It totally wasn't. My last question. Actually, I have two and I know that. You tell me stop talking otherwise you're good. I really do want you.
Speaker 2: To tell us about at less ai ai.
Speaker 4: A one right, three yeah, yeah, yeh three.
Speaker 3: Eye out lists, three ie ant lists. Yeah. I will need to tell us about that because.
Speaker 2: There is so much conflicting information and I don't understand, and I don't trust NASA as far as I can kick them, which isn't very far because I'm in New Zealand and.
Speaker 3: My league doesn't reach the right right.
Speaker 2: But give us your understanding, your opinion, so all our opinions anyway.
Speaker 4: This is right. Yeah, we'll do. Sorry, I have I'm dog sitting. I have a dog and I'm dog sitting too, and the dogs have started wrestling right next.
Speaker 3: He just wants to be part of it. Look, you know, like, who am I to say no?
Speaker 4: So yeah, three, iye at lists. So there's there's been a lot of yeah, speculation of what it is, and like doctor A. V. Loebe was the one who came forward and said, I don't think this is a comment because it has No, it's like the way it's moving and speed is like the way I think it's speed was changing wasn't typical of a comet. There's all this anomalous features of it. And then it was also coincidental let the US government shut down right as the comet was getting close, so then there was no photos being released from NASA because the government's closed. So a lot of people were saying, oh, that's like super sketchy, and you know what, I honestly don't know. I feel like I don't know. I feel like there is a good chance that it is just maybe it is a comet, or maybe it's some other type of astral body that we just are not familiar with haven't really seen it before, so we're just like, what the hell is this? But I feel like it could be something natural that we just you know, we haven't really encountered anything like it before, so to us, it's like it's something super strange. But there is still there's still a part of me that wonders, like, is there something more to it? And at this point the three Alas has passed, it's you know, it's past the sun now. I think it went on the sun, so it's not. It's not super close to us anymore, and I don't know if that will ever find out what exactly it was. But I'm not jumping on even though I was very suspicious at first, I'm not jumping full in on this is like alien tech. I think it's possible, but I'm not I'm not falling completely into that lane. I think it is possible that it's also like some type of natural astral body that we just haven't seen anything like it before.
Speaker 2: Do you think it fits into the same category as that oh more and more that came through Hawaii?
Speaker 4: Right? It could be something like that for sure, But you know what, I don't know like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Know's a lot of science and data behind like how they analyze like astral bodies and like determine if it's a comet or what it is. And I don't know too much about all the science that goes into it. But I feel like it's most likely something natural, as much as I didn't really believe that at first, because the guy who was talking about it being alli in tech was a Harvard He's a Harvard professor, right, so he's like from a top school and he's a professor and he's saying, this doesn't look like a comet. So when he started talking about that, I was like, hold on everyone, yeah, because like there's something to this. But and he's still kind of saying that it may not be a comet. He's still on saying that.
Speaker 3: Because I think the color of the tail is an issue as well, right, like it's green or something like that.
Speaker 4: And right, there's like weird anomalies about it. Yeah, yeah, definitely weird and it's definitely not like anything we've seen before. But I'm wondering. I don't know, I'm just I guess we've been burned and you follow you so many times by like expecting something and then it's nothing that I'm just kind of like, it's probably it's probably just something natural that we've just never.
Speaker 3: Probably just really really and there's probably a weather balloon in it somewhere.
Speaker 4: It's a weather balloon flying. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was just you know, mixing with the Venus and the mercury rising. Yeah, I love it exactly.
Speaker 3: Let Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool. So did you see the photo of the Riptilians on the on the A list?
Speaker 3: Did you see that one?
Speaker 4: I did not see that photo?
Speaker 2: You don't you don't want to talk about the validity of that photo.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that photo, but I'm assuming based off what you're telling me that it's Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 3: Juliet and I sat there and went, oh, but what if I stop it? Stop it?
Speaker 4: Hey? I mean that stuff is really fun to think about. But it's really fun to think about. But yeah, I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got to bring yourself back down to reality.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, hypticism is good, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Okay, my last question for you, young Scott.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for bantering with me and listening to all my silly questions.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Jeremy Corbell mm hmmm, and tell us about him because I know that you met him.
Speaker 2: You sent me a photo of you and him together, and was it everything you hoped it would be, because you know, sometimes you're not meant to meet your heroes or the people.
Speaker 3: That you were whatever, you know, because they just giant downers.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, Jeremy, he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: He seemed like he's a good guy. I met him twice on that day. I met him at the hearing, and then later on there was another event where there was this there's this other organization. They just changed their name. They were the UAP Disclosure Fund and now they're the UAP Disclosure Foundation. I think they just changed their name. But they were hosting an event after the hearing where they were having people from Congress, almost like a reception after the hearing, and they had people from Congress going there. So I was actually volunteering to help at their event. So I was volunteering and I was like helping checking guests in and out of that event. And then after I did check people in, I got to go in and just be in there. So I met Jeremy at the hearing, and I met him again that evening at the reception. But yeah, hit me. He seemed like a really nice guy, down to earth dude. I mean, I mean, I met a lot of really good people on that day. Like I said, that day changed everything for me. I met a lot of really good people. I think Jeremy is doing really good investigative work. Like he's he's the protege of George Knapp, who broke the Bob Azar story. So I mean, and they're still working Bob, not Bob. Jeremy Corbel and George Napp still work together they have their own like podcast, and they do a lot of research. And so I think what Jeremy Corbel is doing is really good. He's helped bring whistle blowers to Congress, He's helped get people in the door to testify. So I think he's doing I think he's doing good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He seemed like a really nice, down to earth guy. He's cool.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Say, it's nice when you finally meet someone and go you're cool, Like, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was really hoping you would not be an asshole.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Sometimes and they're not what you wanted them to be. But Jeremy Corbell seemed like a he seemed like a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's awesome man.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, I'm going to go and think about whether or not a fly. That's a lot to think about that and and like you say, like it's it comes down to we don't know, right, So all you can do is try and gather as much information as you can credible sources, and always test the source.
Speaker 3: And do your own research and all of the above. Don't ever just listen to us, my God, Like, if you just listen to me, you would go into the bush with probably not.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm very very prepared when I go on an expedition. There is shitloads of stuff that I do, just like you. Right, if you're going to go into a congressional hearing or whatever to be a part of that room, you're going to do a bucket load of research prior to that so that you don't sound stupid and you know your information and you can have those.
Speaker 3: Really important conversations.
Speaker 2: Right, So always your own research, you know, like make sure you've maybe you hear something that we talk about and you go, oh gosh, that spiked my interest, Go and do your own research, figure it out, find the sources, test the sauce, and then go with whatever resonates with you.
Speaker 4: Right, one hundred percent. You have to do your own research. You have to make your own decisions. I mean, again, there's so much muddied waters in yourphology. Just take the information in and read out what you don't think is accurate, and keep what's left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and slowly you'll build that really awesome little treasure chest of good solid information that you kind of back to, right that you always come Exactly, it sounds like we're probably researching the same way, and we're on the same page with Massai work and then see weird UFOs show themselves in the sky and like ring our friends at midnight.
Speaker 3: But I just need your phone number so that I can start ringing you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you see, if you see one of those interwo dimensional cubicle things in the sky and you have to let me know, it was pretty keep your phone on. You keep your phone on, take a picture, take a video.
Speaker 3: Like fleshed and fleshed out.
Speaker 4: And I was like, it happens so fast that you don't have time. Yeah, I get it, didn't have to get it.
Speaker 3: But also you can carry your phone on you though.
Speaker 4: Do you carry your phone on.
Speaker 2: Most Yeah, a lot of the time. But I like to be off cell phones as well. But if I'm going sometimes I get called outside. Like sometimes I get like this thing in my head that says you need to come and come outside, and I'm like, okay, you know, I'm like all right then, so I pop outside, you know, and I'm like, okay, I'm here, show yourself to me. But I've done some of that Stephen Greer sort of stuff where you can you know, call or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't meditation stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Sea five stuff. I don't do the meditation full on stuff, but I do. I do think that I've got some sort of But you know, I'm a Christian, so I'm like, I can talk to God and angels and I haven't freaking talked to anything because I have an in pathway because that's my.
Speaker 3: Belief system, right.
Speaker 2: I don't need to talk to someone else to get to that. I can just talk to directly, right, And so my view is like, I feel like I'm connected to that anyway because they shine their they flash their lights at me quite often, and I'm like, oh, and this one day, my brother's very so my brother's autistic or on the autistic spectrum, and he was over for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I should tell the story, but I'm going to anything. I love my brother to pieces.
Speaker 2: He had to a bank when he was really young, just so that we could have some money so he could share.
Speaker 3: He's really intelligent, super super intelligent.
Speaker 2: And so he comes over and he's having Christmas dinner with us, and that's all good. And it was about five pm in the afternoon, so, like we do, Christmas time is sunner for us, right, it's beautiful weather. And so we're sitting on the UFO, which is this five meter by five meter trampoline that we bought.
Speaker 3: Right, it's freaking huge, and I was like, I just bought the biggest thing I could.
Speaker 2: Fine, we call it the UFO, right, And so we're standing there and I'm like, mooh, we call him. His name's Marty, we call him boo Moo. Should we ask for a UFO to come and talk to us A And he was like, oh, it's like fuck up, Lisa, you can't talk to those things. You use those a demonic because he's a Christian. Those are demonic blah blah blah blah blah. And I was like, nah, we'll go, We'll ask for them.
Speaker 3: It's okay. They've showed themselves.
Speaker 2: So the light of the stars were starting to kind of shine and that sort of stuff, and we were kind of like looking up and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, are you up there, because that's where you were last time. Just splash your lights so Moo can see. All of a sudden, it was like woo, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I did it about three times, and it slowly moved, probably like from where we were looking about about a meter or two in the sky and so when.
Speaker 3: M joom jum and then it disappeared and he goes, that's an airplane, and it's like he was just like, screw you. Oh how you as a power walked back in the house and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 2: That was really lovely, and then all of a sudden, somewhere else in that kind of general area. But it was like, you know, you get those old, like a nineteen eighties houses where you've got the dimmer light in your lounge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can turn it up.
Speaker 3: And then turn it back down. That's what right.
Speaker 4: It was like, that's really weird and.
Speaker 3: Just disappeared into nothing.
Speaker 4: It was crazy, and it responded to you asking for it. Maybe you should go out with your phone. Maybe you should gout with your phone. Okay, wine up to the sky and ask and then send me the video.
Speaker 3: Scott says, he'd really like a video. I will actually, I.
Speaker 4: Will send me the video then and I could put it on the UAP tracker and there we go, and then you've.
Speaker 3: Got your very first UAP sighting and yeah, there we go. Sweet.
Speaker 2: I will, I promise, I promise, I will. Hey Scott, please tell everyone where we can find you do a shameless plug go hard.
Speaker 4: Where can we find sure? Yeah, so my main hub is Instagram. That's at Mysterious dot Planet Underscore is the is the at for that. You can also find me on Facebook at the same Mysterious dot Planet Underscore. And I'm also on X. I don't use X that often. I'm gonna have to look what my tag is actually on there, that's how often I use it. It's at missed m y s T Underscore Planet. Oh okay, so those are where you can find me. You can also find me on YouTube. I did start my YouTube channel when I was doing something. I started doing this podcast thing, which is on Instagram Live. I try to do it like once a month at least. I do have one coming up soon and then. But yeah, so on that that on the YouTube channel, it's just again, it's just gonna be at Mysterious Dot Planet Underscore and that. Those are the place you can find me.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: I encourage everyone that watches this video, all of our members at Crypto Women's Society, get in contact with Scott, send him your videos.
Speaker 3: If you've got anything, I'll go and find one, I promise, and get in touch with them.
Speaker 2: If you've got any questions about anything around the disclosure stuff, around the congressional hearings, around kind of how do you validate good information? Ask them, Just go and ask. That's why friends in our amazing industry, right, so that you can go and ask, reach out and get the real information.
Speaker 3: Because we're not experts, right.
Speaker 2: We kind of hone in on one little space that we really really love when we learn all about that, and then we just kind of, you know, filter around the outside. So if you want to learn, go go to the source. Go and find someone that knows what they're talking about. And Scott at Mysterious Planet is it? Scott, do you have anything that you would like to leave our members with the last little bit of follow a little tip or a trick or a piece of advice that.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of pressure to put on me and I do it. I would just say, I would say, again, it's kind of repetitive to what we talked about, but I would say, you know, the phenomenon is real. I believe it's real, but don't believe everything you see. Don't believe anything you hear, because there's a lot of misinformation. So, like we said, go out there in the information. Get the information, stay informed, but take everything you hear, you know, with a grain of salt, and weed out the disinformation. The best you can go just look at, look at, do some research, figure out what seems like it's real and what doesn't. Definitely don't believe everything you hear, but definitely be informed. I think that's the only way Disclosed is going to happen is if the general public starts getting involved, because until then it's just the UFO folk who are interested pushing, and then I can listen to a small tiny population of people. Then need everybody to start asking the tough questions. So that's what I would suggest. Get the general public involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go and talk to you neither about UFOs and the amount of money that the.
Speaker 4: Government's exactly, yeah, exactly, that is That.
Speaker 3: Is so so awesome.
Speaker 2: Can I just say a massive thank you to everyone that came to join us today, especially Lacey, who I saw poppin', and thanks everyone else for joining us. If you're watching this later, feel free to touch base with me, touch base with Scott and there'll definitely be other interviews that you can jump into shadow Talk and have a watch as well. From me to you from Scott to you have yourself a fantastic night or a day, depending on where.
Speaker 3: In the world you are. It's only about lunchtime at my house.
Speaker 2: Mine is just starting. Scott's on his way. Yes, hang out with me after this. I'm going to say goodbye to everyone and we can have a chat in the back room.
Speaker 3: So goodbye everyone. We love y'all.
Speaker 2: Stick around if you want to see any other videos. We are live over on YouTube on Walking in the Shadows Cryptied Women's Society. You can jump over there and watch all of our weekly lives that Juliet and I do, and we've got bucket loads of really cool interviews coming up. They will be premiering on YouTube at some point. But definitely get in the membership. You've got to get in the members portal, So go forth and do it and get all your girlfriends to come and join you. And I'm going to send Scott a T shirt so that he can represent Cryptied Women's Society.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we love you all.
Speaker 4: Bye see thank you.
Speaker 1: A Woman's Society of Walking in the Shadows the Cult Edition. Ok,