Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get things started with the first talk back of the day, shall we?
Speaker 3: We shall gift ideas for Valentine's Day for Selena, specifically, I want to get her a puzzle, some pickles, and hamburger with no cheese.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right?
Speaker 5: So please got some Valentine's Day gift ideas for Selena? A puzzle, pickles, and a hamburger with no Yes.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Do you think.
Speaker 5: Why do you think he's shopping for you for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: To tell us on your side, dude.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I don't think your man's going to be very happy to hear somebody else.
Speaker 2: I think he'd be happy for me that I'm getting all the things that I love.
Speaker 4: Okay, get those for you? What do you look? Word?
Speaker 5: That's a good reminder to everybody. Valentine's Day is going to be here before you know. Guys, listen up the way. What are you ladies hoping to get for Valentine's Day? Or maybe not even a gift, an experience or something. What's what's your ideal Valentine's Day? And then I want to see how it falls short.
Speaker 4: Of that.
Speaker 2: Wow. Ideal Valentine's Day is honestly just dinner, no kids.
Speaker 5: Okay, that'd be great, like Applebee's or a no smar you have to make like a reservation.
Speaker 4: Got it? White tablecloth later comes over?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 5: Or sparkling water. I don't know which one's the water on thirsty? Give me that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, same for me.
Speaker 6: I really like dressing up, so a fancy dinner and flowers.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: What has anybody looked ahead to see what day of the week Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: And so how do you feel about the spectacle because a lot of people kind of resent that, particularly when Valentine's Day falls on a weekend or anytime. But it's because you look around the restaurant and everybody's that it's very obvious what's going on.
Speaker 4: Everybody's there for Valentine's way.
Speaker 2: It's wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Some people don't like that that it's just like it's almost too forced, like oh you're yeah, yeah, obviously we're here because.
Speaker 2: It's Valentine's Yeah, you know, you have your Valentine's Day haters, I meanebrate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I was single, I or I wouldn't go out on that night. But I think when because I'm in a happy relationship, I'm like, yeah, let's celebrate love.
Speaker 5: The only the drawback to the Friday Valentine's Day also, sorry Fellows, good look getting that reservation that.
Speaker 2: You want, that's the thing you.
Speaker 4: Better get on it today.
Speaker 2: I also want to say I'm not mad at celebrating like typically when when Valentine's Day does fall in the middle of the week, I we don't do anything because it's just too much going on in the kids, bedtimes, work. We celebrate that weekend with it being on a Friday, I'm still okay with doing something on Saturday instead. It's still Valentine's weekend, doesn't really matter to me, got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 7: Well, Graham, what are you planning on doing for cake?
Speaker 4: Good question.
Speaker 5: That was my first reminder right there that Valentine's Day's coming up.
Speaker 4: Thank you too. Whoever left that first talk back?
Speaker 7: What do you usually do like or what have you done previous years?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I don't know they have a phil like Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Day, it's busy building a house.
Speaker 5: But before that, I mean, we've done val We've celebrated Valentine's Valentine's Day, and Selena knows this. When you have kids, things change, you know, particularly when it's a week night or whatever. Yeap, we usually get each other a little something and a card and you know, Okay, does it ever You're never taken it that seriously, let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: And flowers. Of course I always get my wife flowers.
Speaker 6: So marriage question, does it ever get to the year where you just don't even celebrate at all?
Speaker 5: A lot of people listening are already on that year. They're just like, yeah, you just say Happy Valentine's Day, babe, and you give them a little kiss on the cheek and then you walk out the door.
Speaker 2: No, I'm giving your present tonight in bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what we really I mean, let's get down do and that's what we're really hoping for.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Bram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, did you go to the gym? You guys? I made it.
Speaker 5: I did bizarrely sore bizarrely today that you're sore. Yes, I can watch me walk around. I can really move you guys. I hit the weight room first of all. Look I walked into that gym. It was like I never allowed. People are like, grab, what's up where you been?
Speaker 4: And I was like do that?
Speaker 5: No, No, nobody did that, but it was it did feel like I hadn't been gone that long. And so that gives you a little false sense of confidence, like, yeah, help me go get those weights that I used to use. Uh, don't use those. I stuck to the little girly ones yesterday. Tried to ease myself into this, and I was still incredibly sore today.
Speaker 4: I even ran on the treadmill for a little while too.
Speaker 5: My legs are also really sore. And I'll be back in there today.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: Strutted in there with my gym shoes on yesterday.
Speaker 5: Well, well the time I felt good walking in and then now this morning I could barely get out of bed.
Speaker 2: Oh good for you, gram you did it.
Speaker 4: Thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: The TV show on wild Er. Now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: President Trump confirmed yesterday that Microsoft is now in talks to buy TikTok.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: He says no decision has been made, but he expects a resolution within the next thirty days.
Speaker 4: We shall see.
Speaker 5: There was a vintage Klay Thompson's saida last night, the former Splash Brother current Dallas Maverick. They were taking on the Wizards, and Clay caught fire. He hit seven three pointers in the first quarter that tied the Maps all time record for threes in a quarter. Clay outscored the entire Wizard's team in that quarter by himself. Clay holds the all time record for made threes in a game at fourteen, so last night would have been a good time to challenge that, except he didn't hit another one the entire rest of the game.
Speaker 4: The Maps did win the game, though, oh matt I said.
Speaker 6: Maps, today's weather in the Bay looks mostly sunny with highs in the upper fifties to low sixties and so rain today. You guys enjoy the dry day, but I can't say the same for the rest of the week because some rain is on the forecast.
Speaker 4: I've seen that. Get ready, hey, Piscey's bestie.
Speaker 5: Hey, your day today is going to be a seven read and study in peaceful privacy over the next three weeks with Mercury and Aquarius. So Mercury is doing Aquarius this month in three weeks. Interesting, Your dreams are trying to tell you something.
Speaker 4: Take notes.
Speaker 7: That I don't remember my dreams.
Speaker 1: You've been worn in the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Morning.
Speaker 2: Jav Show, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Congratulations Graham on not having to have a shoey.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would have so not.
Speaker 9: I would have gone just to not have.
Speaker 6: A shoey from Selina no.
Speaker 4: Offensely, Wow, crocs.
Speaker 2: And feet do not mix. Anyways, have a great day, guys.
Speaker 10: Bye, Hey, thank you Tonovation for your Grandma's really for your own good I actually it was I needed that Sometimes when you haven't gone to the gym for a long time, and anybody listening and haven't gone for a long time, you need that one little boost get there, get your butt in there, and then once you're there, then it's easy to get back in that routine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, So you've been watching Wags too, Riches.
Speaker 6: It is a new show on Netflix. I'm loving it, you guys. It is so entertaining. So obviously Wags wives and girlfriends, and it's wives and girlfriends of certain athletes like Ocho Cinco, Tyreek Hill, you know him.
Speaker 5: But it's like, did they chronicle like the eight or nine wives and girlfriends he has he has a lot of them.
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's just one of them. Oh, probably the most current one kids this year. I say, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: The one a lot of.
Speaker 6: Kids, yes, and then also some other celebrities like Kodak Black and Rick Ross. Okay, the wives, So this looks at basically their life because a lot of the times when we think about their lives, it's kind of just with think about the luxury and we think about them just as right. So they try to show like the behind the scenes of all the stuff that they actually have going on their own projects.
Speaker 2: But of course there's a lot.
Speaker 7: Of drama because hello, this is why I'm watching the show.
Speaker 6: So I want to go through a few topics that come up, and I want to know if you would be okay with the following in your relationship. Okay, So, would you be okay with your significant other living in a home that is owned by their ex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, not at all.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: What if they're like, but hey, you can live here for free, so no, no move out? Okay, Okay, what if you were the one that owned a home that you were the one that was living in the home by your ex.
Speaker 7: Is that something that you would.
Speaker 2: Accept if I'm the one living there.
Speaker 6: Yes, your ex is paying for your home. Basically, of course I would take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but by the person I'm dating wasn't having it.
Speaker 6: Yes, well then yeah take that side.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: Would you be okay with your significant other having like we mentioned the children, having seven children?
Speaker 7: Possibly that are not yours to meet.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it, it's.
Speaker 2: No. But what if this is your soulmate? Like seven kids, there's a lot.
Speaker 5: I'll find the second best soulmate out there.
Speaker 7: I don't know. You would pass upon the love of your life.
Speaker 5: Maybe there's another love my life out there. I don't be you know, maybe you don't have just one. Maybe there's like, you know, multiple out there. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I and seven kids, I can't deal with seven?
Speaker 7: Okay, how many could you deal with?
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at a few. I guess it depends on the circumstances. Like you said, this guy, he's just out here being reckless, and he had all these children within a year. That's a little and my friend, then like maybe he was previously married and had a family and that's where the kids came from. Me, Like, there's just different, there's different circumstances.
Speaker 4: There are differences, and.
Speaker 6: Obviously with a lot of celebrities, like the baby Mama drama is it's more intense than maybe for us norms.
Speaker 2: I don't do baby Mama drama. That's the one. I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was single and dating.
Speaker 5: I don't know that I could have dated anybody with kids.
Speaker 2: I just you know everyone, And that's fair.
Speaker 5: Now that I have kids, I understand it more, you know. But when I was young and single, I don't know. I don't think I could have done it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't think I could have done it.
Speaker 4: Or do it.
Speaker 2: So I hate kids. Jess I learned about just that she hates kids.
Speaker 6: I love kids, don't want them for my savwhere near her.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But anyways, one last one.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's move on from this, from these allegations.
Speaker 7: But okay, this last one, ladies, we might like it.
Speaker 6: Guys, I want to know if you would find it weird if your significant other wants to wear a ring before you, guys are even married.
Speaker 2: If my man wanted to wear a ring before we were married, by all means right, please do.
Speaker 7: I would love it.
Speaker 6: But Graham, I am very curious to know if you were dating someone and they were like, hey, well, I just I want to wear a ring.
Speaker 7: I want to get some practice in I want to.
Speaker 2: Would you think it's a little psycho slightly?
Speaker 5: But I mean, I guess if we are tracking towards an engagement in marriage, and we knew that both of us knew that we're confident that was going to happen, I would I wouldn't really care if they asked me to wear like a promise ring, thing like an engagement like a dude engagement ring.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: Mean I think guys should. Honestly, why don't men wear engagement right?
Speaker 4: Is just not really our thing?
Speaker 2: For some guys, it is.
Speaker 4: Some guys it is.
Speaker 2: You have no excuse if it is.
Speaker 6: I do always find it interesting that like as soon as we're as soon as they.
Speaker 7: Propose and we're engaged, like we're full on.
Speaker 2: Ring mode right off the market, everyone knows that you're just you're out here looking sing them.
Speaker 5: Why I was not if it took a major adjustment to have a ring, to be wearing a jewelr a piece, a ring on my finger, it just seems so foreign to me. And when I first put my finger was claustrophobic. That first night, our wedding night, it was like I gotta my finger's got to get out and breathe, Like is this thing stuck on?
Speaker 2: There? Is it?
Speaker 5: And then now as many years go by, I don't even notice second scar.
Speaker 7: Yeah a little bit. So that's Wags Wags to Riches on Netflix.
Speaker 6: There's a lot more drama and please check it out because you'll like it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: So the big game is not this weekend. Next weekend we are going to be at David Buster's Milpitis at Great Mall for a JV Show watch party.
Speaker 6: Who are two winners from yesterday, Yes, Julie and Amber graduation.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: Guys there probably wondering how can you get in on some of this action? So you know the iHeartRadio app?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know how it's doing improved a lot of new features. One of them is the presets that we are loving. It Actually is really convenient for you because all you got to do is add Wild and four nine as one of your presets, add the JV Show podcast. Then when you open up your app, boom, there it is. You don't have to search for anything. We're right there right on the front. And so when you add those two pre take a screenshot dm JV Morning Show, that's going to qualify you. And every day we're picking two people from our dms.
Speaker 5: It's it's gonna be only enter if you really want to go, obviously, but yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: Don't you know, don't do that if you're not gonna come anyways, because a lot of people that do want to come. Okay, so let's shave the spots for them. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: And make sure that you have both.
Speaker 6: Presets because I've been seeing some dms of just one preset with wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: You need to have the JV shan here as well.
Speaker 2: Yep, so do that now again picking winners daily. All right, ess what do you have?
Speaker 6: I want to talk about this woman that photoshops her pictures into the pictures of the guys that she matches with on bumble. So she photoshops herself into whatever picture they have on their profile. You can check out an example on our Instagram right now, JAV Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Go to the story.
Speaker 6: But I want to know specifically for you, Graham, do you find this funny or do you find this creepy if you were to get a message.
Speaker 7: Like this on a dating app?
Speaker 6: Because I will say her skills are pretty impressive. Wow, she's good at photoshopping? Yes, But is it creepy that someone spends that much time, you know, looking and editing your picture or do you find it really funny and flattering and would want to continue the conversation.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's I don't. I don't find it creepy. I don't find it creepy. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Really, this is a girl that you just matched with and she's she's she just met an hour doing this with your photo.
Speaker 4: That's not weird? Well, I mean part of it depends what she looks like. There's a sliding scale in creepiness. And you know, the same thing is true for guys.
Speaker 5: Because the guy walked up to you in a parking lot just that you didn't know and he was super hot, you'd be like flattered guy walks up to you, they don't find hot. You'd be like, I kid just creep approached me in the parking yre.
Speaker 7: We like that is true.
Speaker 5: So there is something that is an element of it, But I think it's kind of a funny way. And I think in the days of online dating. Now, I've never been in the on my dating world, but I imagine it gets tough to differentiate yourself.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: It's almost like resumes for a job. You see one myself, you've.
Speaker 5: Seen one resume, you see them all, you see one dating profile, you see them all together. There's gonna be something that kind of stands out. Yeah, stands out a little bit, and so I effort.
Speaker 6: So if she wasn't attractive, though, and she took the time to do all of this, would you feel bad and continue the conversation just because you felt bad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I'd give her a hahaha. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't. And then on match, I don't, I don't type type hahaha, and I give her a haha's.
Speaker 2: Imagine this probably friend zones her a lot. It depends on, well, what about her, like, we saw what she looks like. She's on our story.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha, she's cute. I'd give her a haha.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The guy's reaction at the end was I think it was like, I don't know if I should kiss you or like block.
Speaker 7: You or something like that. So I think that they.
Speaker 6: Are kind of confused, like how do I respond to this? But I think for the most part it is good reactions.
Speaker 5: Would you, ladies, ever do something like this if you had the photoshop skills and it's easy enough for you to do this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to come off psycho. Yeah, but I feel like the right the right guy would appreciate this. Someone who's also like really goofy and silly, No, that's probably what she's looking for. Maybe lead out a lot of the guys. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So maybe once you're already talking to someone and it's like something that you think they would find funny or you know they would find funny. But for this to be like the first message that I sent someone, no, never, and it's like, why stop there? Why not photoshop your future kids in the picture too?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: You knowase stop in the put a wedding dress.
Speaker 5: I think you would have to have you received one of these, then you would have to photoshop yourself into one of their photos and send them back and keep the dance going that way, if you were actually interested in them, that.
Speaker 4: Would be pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends what they look. Yeah, that's a big element of it.
Speaker 8: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know. Oh was hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Bad Bunny is thirst to rappin' Graham, have you seen this thirst trap yet?
Speaker 4: I caught a glimpse of it yet.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show. If you want to docheck this out, it's on our story. You did the zoom see he covered up the good part with the towel.
Speaker 7: Like, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Why? This was me?
Speaker 5: Because I hit the gym yesterday for the first time in a couple of years, got out of the shower, the spot got out of the shower this morning.
Speaker 4: I liked what I saw. Let's break that. I was like, damn up jacked already.
Speaker 2: Bad Bunny posted this picture. He's like completely naked with just a towel. You know, caruns the damn stairs again. If you want to check it out Jamie Morning Show, it's on our Instagram story. So this picture was taken in some type of the hotel room somewhere. We think because the internet slew is they did since leuthin Okay, they think that this was a hotel room in New York that he went stayed in with Kendall Jenner because Kendall also posts it is selfie from the same hotel room back with me. Were like, I don't got Yeah they dated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forgot about that too, But also, how are people figuring that? If were people connecting the dots on this the.
Speaker 2: Rug, the rug in the background is the same rug and Kendall's pick selfie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so people we do what are like?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Is he reminiscing about his time with Kendall Jenner because she influenced this latest album? Is this?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Jess?
Speaker 2: Your jaw just dropped during Yes.
Speaker 7: Well, because I know that in the album he talks.
Speaker 6: About an X, but I Kendall Jenner I'm gonna be hot never crossed my mind when thinking about his exes.
Speaker 2: Who else could it be they were together during that whole time.
Speaker 7: I still don't think it's her.
Speaker 6: I think it probably was a different X that he had, but I totally possibly interest. Anyways, we're getting thirst traps out of this, so okay, I'm here for fans. Are Rihanna is considering showing up to court to support her man? You know a zep Rocky is facing two felony counts of assault with a semi automatic firearm. He plied not guilty opening statements for last Friday, and then the trial is set to resume this morning. So we're seeing that Rihanna is considering appearing in the LA court room.
Speaker 2: Not today, but she may be there later on this week. She is, you know, she wants to be there to support her man. However, I think this is making prosecutors a little nervous because you know, it's not supposed to swing things legally someone with that much influence in Rihanna. You know, she was a key part in the jury selection process. They asked everybody, are you a fan of Rihanna? Have you bought any of her fancy products? You listen to her music? They like made sure to weed out all the Rihanna fans. But their fear is her just sitting there. I mean, the jurors are still human. They could be a little starstruck and just her being there could swing things a certain way. So she's considering playing that card, ah, which I smart.
Speaker 5: I know, which is interesting because I don't think the judge can bar her from the corking, right, this.
Speaker 2: Is your They're not married, but yeah, common law, but.
Speaker 5: It does turn things into even more of a spectacle. And yes, as a journey. You're a human being and you know that she's there, and she's going to be looking at you.
Speaker 2: That's perfect beautiful eyes.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then you're going to give the look back like I'm willing to overlook that part. I know the evidence is pretty damning there, but I see how you're looking at me. So yeah, it's cool I got you.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot on the line again asap. If convicted faces up to twenty four years in prison. He's not That's that's what's on the line, Graham. What do you have all right?
Speaker 4: I guess this is where we are at now.
Speaker 5: But Google Maps has confirmed that they are going to be changing the name of the Golf of Mexico to the Gulf of America.
Speaker 4: Are you on that app?
Speaker 5: It's a president for some reason made this a goal during his campaign and then issued an executive order onfice.
Speaker 2: What does this do?
Speaker 5: Well, Selena, you know this is something that's been plaguing hard working Americans for generations. You know, my life would be so much better if it weren't for that golf name.
Speaker 4: You know, it's been a lot of us back.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think it.
Speaker 5: From achieving true success, something that's been on top of like a lot of our wish lists, you know, for making this country better. Of course, a Google map says they quote have a long standing practice of applying name changes when they have been updated in official government sources. So it's not Golf of America yet, but once it's been fully updated by the US government, then they will follow.
Speaker 4: Suit and make the change.
Speaker 5: So in case you're planning a trip to the Golf of Mexico for the summer, it might just make sure you type in the right thing.
Speaker 4: It will be Golf of America.
Speaker 5: Then, can I ask one question, what about the state of New Mexico? Are they worried right now? Because I'd be worried if I was New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Right, I'd do about that.
Speaker 5: The golf we lost it, right, We've lost it New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Like has anyone have we forgotten about that? In America? It has to be in the New America, has to be New America.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go on maps right now and screenshop both of those so I could have memories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just so you can look back but I don't think it's just New Mexico.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of other things that we're going to start seeing that We're gonna have a lot of name changes, but there's probably a lot of them here in California cities and things like Sorry, I mean, we used to be a territory of Mexico after all, So I mean that's interesting. Watch out but New Mexico and all the residents are listening to USUF in New Mexico, you've been.
Speaker 4: Warned like your state's next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would just be my concept of an idea.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Hey, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: For that update the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to come on here and tell Graham that I've been listening for the longest time, and legit, your house situation has.
Speaker 12: Been on my mind and I always.
Speaker 5: Looked at your stories.
Speaker 11: But I just wanted to tell you, like, dude, you built a freaking house, man, and now your family's living in it and you're making benches and tables. I mean, come on, great job.
Speaker 2: I thought she said the B word for a second, but it was benches.
Speaker 5: Not yeah, no vicious. I appreciate that was really kind talk package. I've said this before. It is my greatest life achievement building this house, and it was a big sacrifice. We didn't do anything fun for like three years. My kids were raised on a job site. And so now it is finally like cool to kind of sit back a little bit because I still have a lot of projects and I'm still building stuff and finishing things, but at least like to sit back and appreciate some of it has been very rewarding.
Speaker 4: And a lot of people asking for a whole house tour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that that will happen at some point, but there's still we're still unpacking and it's still a mess, and there's boxes, and so when it's.
Speaker 4: MTV cribs ready, then.
Speaker 5: You can and then and or as I'm kind of finishing out, I'm kind of working my way through like space by space, like oh I need to finish this in this room and this and finish the paint over here whatever, and then so it might be sort of a piecemeal house tour, but as it's as we're finishing out spaces.
Speaker 7: All, can you build something for the studio for.
Speaker 4: Our current studio? What would you guy like?
Speaker 7: What I don't know, a snack cabinet or something.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, yeah, snack cabinet.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, good try, Jess, good try. Hey, you know what, let's get to what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show chug mug. All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today is bleaped out word as always, leave you guys on that talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 6: Do you find it disrespectful if your partner grabs your without asking?
Speaker 7: Mine? Does it in public? Sometimes all the time, I should say, actually.
Speaker 2: I do it too, and you find it disrespectful?
Speaker 7: Actually I'm used to it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not bad.
Speaker 7: Interesting, But do you guys find it disrespectful? Is what I want to know?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And remember it's a family show, so it's not something that you're thinking of you sick, because leave us your name in your city along with that guest. You got to get that guest in quick because people are on it and you want to be the first guest because then you get a JV show chow Hello.
Speaker 2: Yep, So get those guests, and now we're going to play some of them.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the.
Speaker 2: Bleep Where all you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word and you win this JV Show Chug mug, non cation mist Today's clip here it is.
Speaker 6: Do you find it disrespectful if your partner grabs your without asking mine?
Speaker 4: Does it in public?
Speaker 7: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Now, just remember this is a family show.
Speaker 7: Always know that word is something.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yes, friendly, yes, sorry, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Lisa from Richmond. It's a bleepout word.
Speaker 11: Wallet because they grab.
Speaker 5: Your wallet from you in public.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great Tuesday. Fight in your wallet. Nope, don't be touching my wallet, hands off, no touchy.
Speaker 13: Hello, JV Show. This is Damien from Channel J and I'm I'm trying to win this chuck my sister and I think the bleeped out would is money.
Speaker 4: That's a good brother, right there.
Speaker 5: But no, Hi, my name is Simeon.
Speaker 14: I'm from Conquered and I think the bleeped out word is phone.
Speaker 4: That's one of the most popular guesses.
Speaker 5: Do you have an open phone grabbing policy in your guys' relationships. Yeah, how long into dating is someone able to just grab your phone and look at it?
Speaker 2: Well, looking at it, like going through it? Like me and I have never done that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not about going It's like.
Speaker 6: If I want to use this tame for a picture or to search something up, then yeah, but I'm not like, let me check your messages.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: You've never taken a quick spin through there? Just you never neither. That's good. We're very trusting in that.
Speaker 2: Relationships, and yet it's so unheard of, Like is that weird that we've never done that?
Speaker 5: Second guessing, I'm kind of shocked. Well, maybe you guys are afraid to admit that. You know, your man went to sleep, he passed it on the couch, and you're like, I know what I'm gonna be doing for.
Speaker 2: To do that in this relationship.
Speaker 7: Also, I fall asleep before him, that too, Got it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Continue to leave your guesses on the talk back Mike if you think you know what the bleeped out word is, get those guesses in.
Speaker 1: Now the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: They're playing what the bleep Where you can win this JV show, Chuck mun you just got to be the first person to get the sorry to guess today's bleeped out word. You gotta be quick. A lot of guesses come in every morning. Now case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 6: Do you find it disrespectful if your partner grabs your.
Speaker 7: Without asking mine? Does it in public? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: I encourage you, Yeah, get your hands on it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guess. Good morning V show. This Isteresa and Gilroy and my guess is perse perse yep of course.
Speaker 4: He oh right, this is brighter from Sacramento. I'm going to say, hand hold your hand in public?
Speaker 5: Do you like, where are you guys at in the hand holding? Do you want if you're out walking around anywhere? Do you want to be holding hands the whole time? Or you like, get that sweaty thing away from me?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I like to be touching.
Speaker 6: Yeah, most of the time until my hands get sweaty. Then I'm like, okay, break time.
Speaker 5: And who has the sweatier hands in your guys' relationship? Jess, you have the sweatier hand, you just said. And Selena, who's got the sweatier hand in your relationship.
Speaker 2: Probably my man, I feel like I'm more I'm always cold. You run a little colder.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is is the bleep That word fat or stomach?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, disrespectful.
Speaker 4: That's not okay. Let me very popular.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of answers in line with like waste or stomach or love handles. And he just came right out and said fat. But how do you feel about a guy touching like your stomach or yeah, you're kind of love handle area or whatever?
Speaker 4: And is that does that bug you?
Speaker 7: I guess it depends on how they do it.
Speaker 2: I mean like when they like pinch it and like shake the fat around a little bit. Is that what you're or do you mean like just putting their hands do that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you asking like if they do that or if they just put their arm like around your waist and their hand just lands there.
Speaker 5: I just know that I think I feel some women would be uncomfortable if if you if you put your hand on their stomach.
Speaker 6: Well, I think if my boyfriend starts rubbing my stomach just randomly in public, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, do I suck it in? Like?
Speaker 7: What are you trying to tell me?
Speaker 5: I do like to just pinch it a bit and then shake it around. I'm kidding, like, how do you do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then it's just like but with their stomach, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I hope nobody does that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on people, hey JB Show.
Speaker 15: This is down from Tracy and my guess for the bleeps out word is food.
Speaker 5: Food wait, wait, wait for it, that's the one yesterday's clip.
Speaker 7: I'm blaked.
Speaker 6: Do you find it disrespectful if your partner grabs your.
Speaker 7: Food without asking?
Speaker 6: Mine does it in public sometimes, actually all the time, and I'm used to it now, but I know some people are pretty strict about their food.
Speaker 4: So you got to ask permission first, right, unless it's fries.
Speaker 6: Well, now we're at the point where he just reaches over and then I don't really do that.
Speaker 5: So if you had a burden, just you're halfway into a burger on your plate, just reaches over and picks up your burger and takes a bite out of him to try it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because then he'll scoot his play over to me and then I'll try his food.
Speaker 4: I'm going to need a verbal.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna need for a verbal ask for really it? Just give me the common courtesy, like, hey, can I try a bite of your burger?
Speaker 6: Es?
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 6: But I think we're at the point where we just kind of screwed our plates over to each other and just take a bite.
Speaker 5: I think community food like fries and stuff, that's fair game. Grab whatever you want. But if you're picking up my burger, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna a verbal request for that one. All right, let's give some shoutouts.
Speaker 4: First and foremost, my boy Don and Tracy.
Speaker 5: You had the very first correct answer this morning. Ball only tidal wave of correct answers. A lot of people write there. It was like a photo finish, so many people were right there, got their correct answer incorrectly A Buddy, Leo and San Jose was right there.
Speaker 4: So was Amanda and Adelaine and Naple. What's up that?
Speaker 16: But was that?
Speaker 5: Rebecca and Conquer had it, So did Brittany and a Myia in San Jose and Vicky and also Bronte, Mark and Hayward had the correct answer and not quite fast enough, same as Ricky and San Jose, Jennifer and Stockton.
Speaker 4: James in Clovis had it.
Speaker 5: So did Brian and Tracy, Lauren Morgan Hill Samantha and San Jose, Jordan in South City was up.
Speaker 4: Jordan was the Brian Dominic and Ego and Concorde had it.
Speaker 5: Nice work everybody, Michi Picchichi and San Jose, Christine and San Bruno, Joe and Daily City, Melissa and San Jose, Bo and Annie, what's up?
Speaker 16: Bo?
Speaker 4: What's up? A Lacey in Fairfield? Hi, Lacey, what's up?
Speaker 14: Hope?
Speaker 4: You have a great day. Amy and Marlow the Wonder.
Speaker 5: Dog shout out to the Wonder Dog.
Speaker 4: Gracie and San Jose had it. So did David and Richmond. Lee didn't say from where?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Leiah Ladiah, Leah.
Speaker 5: Leah Leyah Leah Leah had it. So did Evelyn in l A nice show. Hey hello, amongst probably several other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you everyone, Thank you playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, seven.
Speaker 1: O five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, The JV Show. Here, I'm Selena and let's go to the phones. Hi is this Brad?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is hi JV Show. Good morning.
Speaker 6: How's it going good?
Speaker 4: Excited to be talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're very happy to have you on. We're trying to give you these Katie Berry tickets. She just announced a tour. She's coming to the Bay. All you gotta do, Brad, is when that's it, We're gonna play the JV Show is Nope? Game for trivia questions? Get three correct and the tickets are yours?
Speaker 4: Sounds good, Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: Question number one? Which US States official flower is the orange blossom Florida? Yep?
Speaker 4: Easy, easy, it is all right.
Speaker 9: Question number two, what is the name of the strong string of tissue that attaches a muscle to a bone?
Speaker 7: Yup?
Speaker 4: Wow, the attending or ligament.
Speaker 5: It's like I can never remember which one one of those cage. I don't know what the difference is.
Speaker 7: Question number three.
Speaker 2: If you're talking to people that are in total agreement with you, you might say that you are preaching to the blank.
Speaker 5: Wire Wire is an easy waies three for three already you don't even need this one. But if you want to really just show off how smart you are, you'd.
Speaker 4: Get this last question correct.
Speaker 5: Question number four or what is Steph Curry's jersey number on the Warriors?
Speaker 1: Number thirty?
Speaker 4: Yea sweet no issue?
Speaker 5: No no long pauses to get out your phone and google the answers.
Speaker 2: I'm how you do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would almost right, like a little too good.
Speaker 7: I'm a little suspicious now.
Speaker 4: No, I can't be.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 6: Well, Brad, you just got two tickets to see Katie Berry July eighteenth at the Chase Center.
Speaker 7: These tickets haven't even gone on sale. I just got a pair.
Speaker 2: Congrats, Brad, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: She's the one that got away.
Speaker 2: Ah did there?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Brad? Hang on for that winning Graham, you got.
Speaker 7: Some shout out?
Speaker 4: Of course, we do, moms and my dms. Moms and my DMS.
Speaker 5: I got one, says hey, Graham, hoping you could do a birthday shout out for our son on Tuesday. Happy birthday to Asktronaut Aiden, the Big six, our little guy with a big heart.
Speaker 4: We hope your day is just as special as you are. She says. He loves the show.
Speaker 5: We play trivia every morning and he's I've been counting down a possible birthday shout out for the past year.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's from mom Jana, so happy happy birthday to Astronaut Aiden.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Dad. In my DMS, here I got one, says good morning, Graham. Slein and Jess. We love listening to you guys on our way to school.
Speaker 5: My daughter Myra turned to ten this past Sunday, and I was wondering if you could please give her a quick belated birthday shout out to Mayra.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's from Harry, Harry, Mayra's dad, So happy baby. One more here, says Hey Graham, I'd like to request a birthday shout out from my son Hianch. He is turning ten years old today. He's an amazing boy with a heavy interest in cars and racing games. We're blessed to have him in our lives and we look forward to him achieving great things in life. We listen to the jav Show every single morning our way to school.
Speaker 4: Instead of doing the the fart, can we.
Speaker 5: Actually request your amazing golf commentary followed by the fart?
Speaker 4: Thank you for entertaining us even every day on our way to school.
Speaker 5: Wishing you Selena and Jess a great day and a wonderful week ahead. All right, let's go out live to the Presidio golf Course where Huran. She's playing a special celebratory birthday round of golf. He's on the tea box on whole four. We know this is a short steep downhill Part three. Wind looks to be swirling a bit, so he's gonna try to play.
Speaker 4: I can't tell if he's got a nine it er and eight iron.
Speaker 5: Looks like he's gonna play a bit of a knockdown shot one hundred and fifteen yards to the green.
Speaker 4: Let's see if he can stick it. No, no, he didn't. Whoa get a little yeah? Oh, happy birthdairthday though.
Speaker 17: Gott.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Justin Baldoni's voice note to Blake Lively. Now, remember Justin and his legal team, they said they're gonna be dropping receipts. They're gonna be dropping everything, all communications between Justin and Blake, at least whatever they have on their end. So he is taking that seriously, and he wanted to be transparent about everything. So this is the latest that he and his team put out. It is an apology voice note that Justin sent to Blake Lively in the middle of the night while they were going over the script for It ends with us.
Speaker 16: Hey, Blake, It is two in the morning. Hopefully this does not wake you up. Wow, there's so much I want to say to you, and I hope that we can FaceTime or see each other in person soon.
Speaker 2: And he then proceeded to talk for almost seven minutes.
Speaker 4: You guys, why does it sound so creepy?
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 2: So he recorded this and sent this to Blake Lively after they had this is after each other so can so I'm thinking this is after they had their meeting to discuss the film's rooftop scene. Now, this is the scene that Blake rewrote and she name dropped Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Slift like they love these changes, and he was not happy about those changes. So he's apologizing for his reaction.
Speaker 16: I want to start with an apology. I'm really sorry. That is a fail on my part. One thing you should know about me is I will admit and apologize when I fail.
Speaker 4: I am far from perfect.
Speaker 16: I'm a very flawed man, as my wife will attest and uh, and I'm gonna up, I'm gonna say the wrong thing, I'm gonna put my foot in my mouth, I'm gonna piss you off probably, but I will always apologize and then find my way back to center.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for my mouth, as my wife would tell you, but I'd like to put your foot in my mouth.
Speaker 2: He starts to ramble some more, but then he really starts to change his tune and he is one hundred Blake's.
Speaker 16: Side, And damn right, you got great friends if that's how you felt, and they knew that, and you should all have friends like that, aside from the fact that they're two of the most creative people in the he's.
Speaker 2: Like really hyping her up.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Now, remember Justin said in his lawsuit that after that meeting, he felt like he had to get on board with all of Blake's changes or else like, he felt like he felt like he was being threatened by Ryan and Taylor's power.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you y imagine having an idea that ran counter to Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Swift and Blake Lively's like, look, see Taylor and Ryan like my version better, and you'd be like, uh, yeah, you're right, it is better.
Speaker 2: So he felt like he had no choice, and then he's talking about their chemistry.
Speaker 16: But I just wanted you to know that I didn't need that because it's really good and it's gonna make the movie sing.
Speaker 2: Like you said, Harry is kissing her ass.
Speaker 16: And I'm excited to go through the whole movie with you. I'm just excited to spend time with you. I'm excited to be in your sphere and your presence and for us to share creative juices.
Speaker 5: Where I just want to get inside your sphere and then taste the juice, creative juices you let are in there, and just like soaking them and just bathing them and wash my hair with your juice creative juices.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, there's more.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I have so much more to say.
Speaker 16: I'm going to stop rambling because Jesus Christ, it's been six minutes and thirty seconds, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You probably have kids.
Speaker 16: All over you and a baby on your boob, and you're listening.
Speaker 4: To me rambling.
Speaker 2: You know, people are pointing this part out because remember there was that time where he walked into Blake's trailer while she was breastfeeding.
Speaker 5: You got babies on your boob, yes, rambling and drooling and talking about your getting into your sphere and there's just babies all over you right now, kids, And I just want to be one of them.
Speaker 2: To him at all.
Speaker 5: No, it didn't. I was I think I was on team Justin. I was leading that direction.
Speaker 2: Now, just can we post a link to the voice note on our story because there's a lot obviously it was almost seven minutes minutes we play the whole thing. He also talks about Hey, like, I'm sorry that you had the horriborok experience with other producers and directors, but you don't have to worry about that with me, And thank you for telling me this. I'm glad he feels so safe with me. I don't know a lot of it came off creepy.
Speaker 6: It's weird, but I still don't think that his intention was to be like, hey, let me seduce you at two am in the like at two in the morning. He still mentions Ryan in the in the message, he still mentions his wife in the message, So it really doesn't feel like it's like, hey, let.
Speaker 7: Me get at you.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's trying to and I agree with you. I don't think he's trying to seduce her. I think he's trying to kiss her ass. Basically, that's exactly what it is. Smooth things over, like, Okay, no, your ideas are great, this is gonna work. We're gonna be a great partnership, and like you kind of have to applaud him for that.
Speaker 4: He just sounds real creepy. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: But there in the morning, isn't that part when he was doing the ass kissing. He's like, I just feel so honored to, like, you know, be in your presence and being your sphere. We get to work together.
Speaker 7: Oh that mystery has been great and flat.
Speaker 2: He was like, and I get to have Blake, I get to have all of you. He takes something weird like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, whoa, just crack your sphere open and just let the creative.
Speaker 5: Juices just yeah, flow out my face, like rip right in my tongue.
Speaker 6: It does sound creepy because everywhere that I'm reading this, everybody's saying.
Speaker 7: Why would he be texting her at two in the morning? That was his response, But she was also TechEd.
Speaker 6: They were already texting before she had texted him at like one fifty am or something like that.
Speaker 7: So his response isn't that.
Speaker 2: We feel like there two in the morning is not our two in the morning where we're sleeping getting ready for work at six am.
Speaker 7: Or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: They're probably on set until one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, schedule shoot could be a little different. Yeah, and you know, plus she's got you.
Speaker 4: Know, kids all over her baby under right there.
Speaker 1: Just you know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Jamie crew edit without the haircut. I'd like to give a special birthday shout out to my wife, Jeannette with the great hair. You're an amazing partner, amazing mother, the most loving and caring person I've ever met. I hope we can make this day as specials you've made our lives, and I hope we get to spend another hundred birthdays together and we will fart together until the day we die. Never mind, we don't do that, but we do.
Speaker 4: I love your baby, all right.
Speaker 5: Happy the fuck you think they'll get another one hundred birthdays together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, depends how old we are now. If they're negative twenty.
Speaker 5: If he was a one year old leaving that talkback, I'd be like, yeah, I think you got it, but we'll see.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: We do have your chance to win a crazy cash one thousand dollars that is on standby a first gram. These speeding cameras. They're giving tickets.
Speaker 4: Now, it's almost a thing.
Speaker 5: If you are speeding, a ticket might wind up in your mailbox without you ever getting pulled over. That's the future, and that's because, as you remember, several California cities were approved for a pilot program for cameras to catch speeding drivers, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose being three of those that were on the list. Well, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency announced yesterday that in March, these speed cameras are going to be added to thirty three locations around the city. Now, if you remember the rules on these, they're gonna take a picture of your license plate. If you are going more eleven miles per hour or more over the speed limit, then you get hit with citation. They start at fifty bucks if you're going eleven to fifteen miles an hour of the speed limit. If you're going sixteen to twenty five miles an hour the speed limit, one hundred dollars, twenty six plus miles an hour over the speed limit, two hundred dollars fine, And if you're going one hundred miles an hour over the speed limit, which seems impossible. In San Francisco, that would be I don't know, maybe it could happen. Five hundred dollars fine. They the department says they are putting these in different neighborhoods, near schools, parks, and some other social services sites where speeding is an issue. They say the majority of the traffic accidents and incidents in the city happen in about twelve percent of the intersections or something like that, and so they know where the trouble areas are and that's where they're going to put these cameras again starting in March. Now, look, they say they're gonna they've already started posting signs warning people that they are going to come in. For the first two months, there's not gonna beny fines, just they're going to be issuing warnings.
Speaker 4: So that thing is going to capture your license plate.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get a warning in the mail for the first two months, but after that, all bets are off and you're gonna start getting changed.
Speaker 7: And Graham, do we know if this is at a certain time of day or.
Speaker 2: Just on the class away is gonna be good? I guess if I'm gonna get a speeding ticket, like I would rather it be through this instead of getting pulled over, because you know how embarrassing that is, and everyone's looking at you, and then and.
Speaker 5: Then there's nowhere. There's never like where do I pull over? Do you want me to pull over? There's really good spot?
Speaker 4: Pull over? And then they yell at you over the loudspeaker, like what are you doing? Who would try to pull over?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 4: I don't know because you're trying to pull me over? So where do I pull over?
Speaker 5: And then spare me the lecture every time they give you the lecture and the thing I pulled you over?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I know my registration hasn't paid yet, my check engine lights on, I haven't been able to good smog, and we go through the whole song Save me all that, Just give me the fifty buy ticket.
Speaker 4: No, how do you guys feel about this? Look?
Speaker 5: I think that if you are legitimately speeding eleven, you know, going eleven miles an hour over and we've all done that. But if if you're speeding through the streets of San Francisco and you're going thirty plus miles over the speed limit or whatever, I'm fine with this.
Speaker 4: You deserve a ticket and.
Speaker 2: Just don't even know how you do that.
Speaker 7: In the city.
Speaker 5: You're catching air off, you're flying off some of these hills and you know, going downhill and stuff. So I'm it does happen. I'm curious to see as this hits other cities. Driving in San Francisco is sort of a different beast than driving in parts of Oakland or San Jose, you know where. Yeah, you know, it's a little more wide open roads in San Jose. And as this goes to other cities, I think La and some southern California cities or on the list, I'm curious to see what happens there. And if these cameras ever hit any highway locations, that's where they're going to become a real cash cow, because yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I feel like there should be certain hours. Jess, you were asking if this is like around the.
Speaker 4: SOG I mean speedest speeding, I geat.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, But if there's absolutely absolutely nobody else awake, you're outside, does it really matter? Am I really speeding if there's no one there to see?
Speaker 6: Like at the time came to work, right, everybody's going the same speed, and it is a lot.
Speaker 7: It's more than there if that.
Speaker 5: And what I can't say at our hour, everybody's driving seventy on the Bay Bridge, I understand that. And the speed limits what fifty fifty five, so everybody, every car would be getting a ticket. But speed is the biggest contributing factor in fatal and injury accidents.
Speaker 4: It is the number one thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, if it'll help that, I'm here for it. I would just prefer if it was like different hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like when I'm not driving. Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Nope, that's not going to happen. I'm curious to see when they expand this past San Francisco. That San Francisco's yeah, interesting, but these other cities.
Speaker 4: That's where I want to see what happen.
Speaker 2: Hayward, Hey, we'd's not on the list.
Speaker 4: Is not on the list, not yet?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: I have some questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, before that, we have talkbacks. So we were just talking about the state camera is going to start issuing tickets. Yeah, they're as of right now, Graham, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
Speaker 5: You said, yeah, but San Francisco is the first one that appears to be implementing them and rolling them out. It's coming to an intersection or street near you. In March thirty three locations. You're going more than eleven miles hour, and now we're excuse me over the speed limit ticket in the.
Speaker 12: Mail show, Ryan from the Bay, I just wanted to say a friend of mine and I spent some time in New York and they already have those speeding cameras implemented. And there's a pain in the bet because if you go more than ten miles over the speeding limit, you know, it's like a forty dollars fine and then a sixty dollars fine, and then you get your wife for vote. And so just slut it down, be calm, be cool, have a good day.
Speaker 4: I can slow down because cool you guys.
Speaker 5: He said that was thank you for that talk about Rindy said, yeah, in New York, they've already implemented them.
Speaker 4: Interesting, that's Gary. It's a nice little revenue stream for the same it's Charles.
Speaker 3: San Jose just talk back about the speeding light. I wonder if Ways will update and tell you where they're at.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they will. They do it with all the red light cameras.
Speaker 1: So there's a way to avoid it.
Speaker 5: Right, guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm not a ways user, but that's a nice little heads up red light camera.
Speaker 7: I mean on Google Maps it tells you as well.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so this might be something that they too, I hope so.
Speaker 2: But it's not like a secret where the speed cameras location they are.
Speaker 5: But if you're just driving along through the city and you heard a report that it was on the corner of Bryant and whatever, you wouldn't remember that.
Speaker 4: As your driving.
Speaker 5: Good point, it's nice to have the app telling you.
Speaker 2: All right, Jesse, you have an important for Graham.
Speaker 7: Yes, and important question yet?
Speaker 4: Uh huh, Graham.
Speaker 6: Ever since you mentioned that you moved into your house, I have been meaning to ask, did you build yourself a man cave?
Speaker 2: Right good in your hands?
Speaker 7: Did you do it?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 4: I kind of dropped the ball in the man cave?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: I carved out a little space for like my own kind of office space. My wife works from home, so she got her own office and you guys, I built a deck off of it and everything. She's got a little door that goes out to the deck and she could sit outside of her little yeah, I have a smoke break or whatever. I built her a pretty sweet little setup for her home office. But again, she works full time from home basically, so she needed that, and I carved.
Speaker 4: Out little space for myself. But it's not man cave material.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh wow, what is it? Don't tell me like floral wallpaper and stuff? Right?
Speaker 5: No, I mean why, I haven't really done anything to it yet. It's just not that big. It's a fairly small little okay, but.
Speaker 6: You have the space still that you can turn into a man cave.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But like I when I picture like a man cave, I'm picturing big, you know, big leather sofa to watch the game, a big screen TV, a pool table, maybe some ping pong, kegger raiders, you have beer on taps, a couple stripper poles. Obviously, that's what you know man cave vibes. I'm you know, this is a little glorified closet.
Speaker 6: Okay, So interesting you say that, because there's actually a new trend of what men are incorporating into their man caves.
Speaker 7: Okay, and it has nothing to do with everything you just said right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they're actually they're done with the ultra masculine decor. And they're calling this, like the quote boyfriend apartment.
Speaker 7: Go check it out.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's they're not all apartment, but not calling it a man cave anymore. Now it's a boy apartment.
Speaker 7: Apartment.
Speaker 4: I mean, the guys are going out to my boyfriend apartment. Don't don't need to come check out what we're doing out here.
Speaker 6: Don't mind us the type of decor that a boy apartment consists of. Now this is an actual apartment, but this is the type of decor that men are now incorporating, more of a sophisticated decor.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sorry, this is not do.
Speaker 6: You see yourself adding something like this to your man cave or are you.
Speaker 4: See look me see.
Speaker 2: I mean it's cute, it's actually really cute. I like the esthetic I like for me, but it's not what I would imagine like a man wanting for his man cave.
Speaker 4: It's this boy apartment.
Speaker 5: Is this just it looks like a space that you let your wife come in and decorate, which is what I do with everything.
Speaker 4: So so like this it would look like this, so will be very nicely decorated.
Speaker 6: We so guys don't want like the like the this is the beer on tap in the big TV and all that. They're like, we're done with the huge TV screens, We're done with the beer cans everywhere.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a lot of guys listening that are like, no, we're not We're not done beer.
Speaker 4: It is nice to have us.
Speaker 5: Look, there's not a chance my wife would ever let me do it, but something to be said about the real man cave where you can play drinking games with your buddies and throw darts and whatever and not worry about spilling, and you know, just a good like kind of space that you can abuse a little bit. Yeah, guys, get a little rowdy. It'd be great to have something like that. My wife would never ever in a million years. She's all into design trends and whatever, and I will let her pick, you know, whatever the curtains or whatever's gonna happen in my man cave. It's not really a man cave. We're of an office space. I don't know what it's going to be. My kids have currently overtaken it because they put the Xbox in there with the TV.
Speaker 7: And that will never turn.
Speaker 4: I know. I don't think I don't even get to use my own space.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Gonest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: We've got to talk about Cardi B's new piercing. Okay, you can check it out JAB Morning Show.
Speaker 4: We've got a picture on.
Speaker 2: Our Instagram story. She posted on X yesterday she said, so I got my buck crack pierced?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 2: And everyone was like, what do you mean? How, how does that even happen? And who does that?
Speaker 4: Why does it happen?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She was so a lot of people were like, well, proof or it didn't happen, and she she brought the receipts she got this. She posted this picture that you can see on our story and she said, do I lie? Of course, I don't lie. Here's my buck crack.
Speaker 7: That seems unsanitari Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have an answer.
Speaker 5: And then I have logistical questions about that piercing getting snagged on your underwear and stuff, Yeah, and finding some toilet paper wrapped up being snagged on it as well, like wouldn't I mean, this thing has some very obvious people also.
Speaker 6: Concerning because you can't really see back there enough to be able to clean it properly.
Speaker 2: Well, she doesn't have to you have people for that.
Speaker 7: She can have.
Speaker 2: Anyone, I think anyone visit squad.
Speaker 4: Over the mirror door.
Speaker 2: No, she probably has a line of people just waiting for the chance to clean her butt crack piercing.
Speaker 4: I guess this is.
Speaker 5: One of those like why, I'm still at the why question, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Why why any piercing?
Speaker 5: It's not like necessary, Yeah, but some of them are more visible fashion statements, right, and some people get like their lower back pierced. You see those where it's like it's saying and at least you still see sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is clearly one for just like that one person that's back there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that one person that's back there is also going to be looking at going why you might be right.
Speaker 4: Why did you do this? Why did you do this for me? Why you want to go?
Speaker 2: Check that out? Jabi Morning Show's on our Instagram story.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could also injure the other person.
Speaker 7: Oh, good point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: All right, you know things you know, not directly, I don't know. I mean it just you know you might come into content. Now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk more about this in our Wild Thoughts podcasts. Okay, okay, we'll do that. That is our eighteen up podcasts that we record every Tuesday. All right, So I thought this is pretty interesting. Megan Fox and m MGK have zero contact whatsoever, and their baby is gonna be born soon, but they're they're not on speaking terms, they're not on good terms. There's no communication at all. Megan Fox has completely shut them out, which a lot of people in her world are really happy about, like, finally you got some sense knocked in tea and you left this boy alone. So she is planning on co parenting, but that's like, that is it. But for now, the relationship is icy. There can't be icy.
Speaker 4: Their twin flames, that's what I ever saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought. They were, like deeper than soulmates.
Speaker 4: Twin flames. Yeah, so you can't get icy.
Speaker 5: It's an eternal flame that's burning hotter and Brights been in his pregnancy alone. That's why I always question people that self proclaim that their bond is so much better than the rest of our relationships, is it. Let me know how it works out, because I kind of feel like when you have to project to the world that you guys have some level of love that's so awe inspiring and so much better than us mere mortals down here on earth and we have something inferior to what you got, and then it all comes crumbling down, not even like I mean how many years later. I mean, it's really didn't even last that long. You want to get maybe twin flame burned out fifty years later or something. I'd be like, Okay, it was a hell of a run, but you know, like a couple of years in and your guys.
Speaker 4: Love is so much better than mine. Shut up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wonder what she's going through it alone, though I.
Speaker 2: Did too, but but I feel her better alone than dealing with him and whatever whatever came with that. Sure it was stressful, Yes, Graham, what do you have.
Speaker 5: The Save the Sea Wolves? A sports movement is growing, you guys. We talked about this last week after Sonoma State University announced they were going to be cutting all of their athletic programs over a twenty four million dollar budget deficit. Lots of former and current athletes, coaches, They've all spoken about this publicly. They're trying to figure out a way to save the programs. Well, now they're getting a little bit of support from the NBA because former Sea Wolf, or as Jess would say, sea Wolf and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies, Jalen Wells.
Speaker 4: Is getting involved.
Speaker 5: He hasn't thrown him in his money as any of his own money at it, but he's raising awareness on social media and posting some save the Sea Wolves sports you know hashtags and whatnot. Sorry, save Sea Wolves Athletics movement. He's helping that gain some steam. Even John Morant responded to that he saw it. He's obviously his teammate on the Memphis Grizzlies. Like, let's talk how do we do it? So maybe some thing builds from this. Jalen Wells, by the way, he played two seasons at Sonoma State, and he's the only NBA player I believe ever to come out of He's the only Sea Wolf to ever make it sea Wolf, I'm sorry to make it to the NBA. Just now that this save the Sea Wolf Athletics has become an entire movement, do you want to reprise your role of Sea Wolf official Sea Wolf caller here on the air and give us your most inspiring sea Wolf call to really rally everybody together for it.
Speaker 4: That won't sounds sad and injured. This is supposed to be one.
Speaker 5: That rallies all the other sea wolf together to come fight and save the sports world.
Speaker 17: Wait, an emotional one, yeah, but like it's a rallying cry, like one that like stepped in that bear trap and it's pause, stuck in the trap.
Speaker 5: This is one that like gets all the other sea wolves to come out of their sea caves and.
Speaker 4: Like, let's go get out, Let's save the moment wolf.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, oh oh.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Yeah, I'm trying to do a deep one's just work on it. Okay.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Come.
Speaker 4: On, we're down to a girl.
Speaker 2: She was so twenty twenty four like us, what is she up to be saying?
Speaker 9: Four?
Speaker 7: Honestly, she's gone silent after the whole Bitcoin thing.
Speaker 5: Her crypto, her crypto pump and dumb scheme, she has gone radio silent.
Speaker 4: I disappeared.
Speaker 5: She made a lot, She made a lot of money, though I don't know off that she probably made some, but just in these other endorsements and podcasts and stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm a little jelly not gonna go after that.
Speaker 2: You have to just change your identity, move away and start to fake a death, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, or just take the money that you made. Just yeah, go live life.
Speaker 2: Everyone hating you. I just I don't know if I would be able to deal with.
Speaker 5: That, Like she was about to work with that spring factory before she blew up.
Speaker 2: All right, it is Wealthony for nine in the base number one hit music station, the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm justs. But do you have your crazy cash on stand by? You know, every hour we give you the chance to win one thousand dollars. That is coming up first. We got a lot of talkbacks. I was telling you how nobody wants a guy in finance, anyone out done. Everyone wants somebody in healthcare. Health educators, artists even made the list. What didn't make the list is a chef. So we're like, why who wouldn't want to date a chef?
Speaker 14: Dated two chefs before, and I do not recommend they work really nuts hours and are super snobby about food. I never wanted to cook again in my list.
Speaker 5: The hours are long and late, and then yeah, you would just be terrified to present them with anything you made.
Speaker 4: Because they'd be like, this is not up to my standard.
Speaker 2: But it's like when you're dating a chef, you expect that person to do the because hello, you're the chef, not me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if they come home from cooking all day, they probably are like, I don't want to cook anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, then bring us food from your cooking leftover.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that she made it work.
Speaker 18: Hi, this is Melissa midwisd City. Good morning, guys. I think if you were to be with the chef, they don't want to cook on their time off because they're doing it all day work. It's like my husband, he's a massage therapist. Server tells me, he let's get a thousand massages. No, I don't like once twice a year. Yeah, they don't want to do when they're home too.
Speaker 5: Ah that let's talk about okay, but let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: Let's switch it up. I get that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the chef, they are tired, they don't want to cook. They they've been doing that all day, all night. Now let's switch gears to what she says, she's together with a massage therapist and you only get a massage once or twice a year. How would you feel about that? That one to me stings even more.
Speaker 2: That would bother me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I need a few more at least.
Speaker 2: And this is what you do. You're so good at it, you get paid to do this, but you're not doing it to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know all the knots I have on my shoulders and my neck and you're still not gonna be stressing me out.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like I get it. You you massage all day long. I don't want to do that. You know, whatever your job may be, you don't want to come home and continue to do your job.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But I would think, as a massage therapist, if there was one person I would want to massage, even on my off time, because they would be my the one person I would want to put my hands on more than it is. You're a partner, right, that's the person I would want to massage them. I don't want to like come home and you know the in laws are like, can you give me a massage?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, but your person, right, and only once twice a year?
Speaker 7: That's it?
Speaker 4: To withhold those healing hands.
Speaker 6: Hey, you gotta pay I want Yeah, you got a book, an appointment, But you would.
Speaker 2: Think you'd want to, I like, especially if that's going to lead to something else, right.
Speaker 4: I mean that's the end, that's the end goal of any.
Speaker 7: Why do you have to do something and expect something in return?
Speaker 5: You're now inside the mind of the guys's mind of the day.
Speaker 4: Trust me, that's how it operates up there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Graham. Jess must have gone to the restroom again. Oh my god, I am genuinely.
Speaker 4: Concerned to be an IBS situation.
Speaker 2: All those hot cheetos. Yeah, stomach Yoh yes.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 2: Oh she's back to the bathroom. Hey, Jess, how are you too?
Speaker 7: Must be stopped with.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean a rumor, isn't a rumor if it's true?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Right? No? True saying? Maybe I'll shoot doctor if it's IBS.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what are you happy?
Speaker 5: Speaking of something that may upset your stomach? Go to JV Morning Show. On Instagram, a guy posted a video of something he got in his order from his local wing stop. Now, Selena, you are our resident chicken wing Liaison here on the DV show and you love wings and you love wingstop and he got some lemon pepper wings. Those are a fan favorite amongst almost everybody with taste buds.
Speaker 4: But in this video he shows that.
Speaker 5: One of the chicken wings he got that's in his little basket there still has a bunch of feathers on it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask.
Speaker 5: You, Selena, Yeah, because of your affinity for the chicken wings, if you found this in your basket, would this end the chicken wings for you? No, so you'd pluck the feathers and keep on that wing. Would you eat any of the ones touching it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They still washed from it was still made exactly. You still ate all Like, look at this video, all the other ones are already eaten, Like who cares. Yes, I'm gonna finish, but I'm not gonna eat that one.
Speaker 5: What about the one side of it it doesn't have the feathers on it? Would you take that bite to that?
Speaker 2: I'm not eating that one.
Speaker 5: It is interesting because when you watch the video again JV Morning Show on Instagram on our story, it is like we're like repulsed by it, right, Like, oh my god, this thing hats feathers on it?
Speaker 4: Lah, like, do you know what a chicken is? We're so repulsed by the process of what it is, you know, we don't want to know anything.
Speaker 5: About how you know, if it of us actually had to kill a chicken and plump feathers, none of us would ever eat chicken wings, right, But that's sad to say that is where your chicken wings and nuggets. Well, we think father are coming from. At one time it did have feathers, we think. But you know, like, why are we Why is this the most repulsive thing in the world to us? Like feathers, what do you think it had? It's a chicken.
Speaker 2: It's just grown.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, is this equivalent to finding a hair in your food? Because, Alena, if there was a hair instead of some feathers on the chicken wing, would you still eat the rest?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What if it was a chicken hare, a feather.
Speaker 5: What if there was like a beak in there, a little chicken a little chicken foot attached to one of these wings?
Speaker 2: Not eating that? Well, I feel like finding a hare and your food is worse because that came from somebody's head, from a chicken. But you're eating the chicken. So that's so I would still eat the other chicken wings that it came with, but a hair anywhere in that, I'm not eating any of it.
Speaker 5: The hair thing is always interesting to me too, because and I think maybe it was Seinfeld, someone did a whole bit on this. But you will, you'll caress somebody's hair. You'll creepy Joe Biden and smell it. You'll we love hair, you know, we'll run our fingers through it. But the second one of them detaches and lands into your food, it's like, oh my god, I can't eat anything that has touched this hair. But you willingly touch other you know, your significant other's hair and massage their scalp and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: And that's different when it's your kid, a family member, you're part of your own, or your own, but a stranger who probably didn't wash their hair or who knows how long?
Speaker 4: I get it grosser.
Speaker 5: But you mean to tell me that you sit down at dinner and it look this hair likely belongs to someone in your family, but you pull out a long, big, dark hair out of there and you're disgusted by it. We all are, even though two seconds earlier, you'd be petting your daughter's head or whatever that hair came from at home.
Speaker 2: If I'll eat it at home, it's different.
Speaker 7: But if you're at a restaurant and this happens, you're disgusted.
Speaker 2: I get and at home, it's usually my hair because I'm the one that's cooking. I just pull it out and still hit my man that the plane.
Speaker 5: Just wraps it up with the fork and yeah, she twirls it up like it's spaghetti.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: If I found feathers on a on a wing, I'd eat that other side.
Speaker 2: That looks so gross. Morning Show, all right, Next it's our trivia game the JV Show You Nope game. Oh Jess, she's She said she was going to go back to the bathroom, but.
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,