Speaker 1: About Mama, good Dad, hell me about.
Speaker 2: God, fuck.
Speaker 1: Deriver and day World day. H m hm. But what's up? Guys? Give me one minute. I need to I'm doing a live stream today. Thanks. So what's up guys? How is everybody doing? I just wanted to do a twitch m but what is up? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying say? Hold on, yeah, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? Give me one minute, y'all. H m hm hm, but what's up? How is everybody?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 1: I want to say that I do. I want to say to everybody. I hope everybody is staying safe. Hm noll. I do want to say everybody. I hope a lot of you are having fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to they just holy shit, they just TNA just signed Abrity Styles aj Styles his son. Holy shit. Yeah, I know a lot of people. Let me. I hope that everybody is having a good day. I just hold on before I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: What is up y'all? What is up?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are new to the channel, I just I just wanted to pop on for our quick minute to see how everybody is doing. Yeah, I just wanted to let me show you, guys, Hey, what's extra live shirt? Yeah? I just wanted to say thank you very much. I just want to say thank you to everybody that watches my streams watches me, that's me. I just want to say thank you to everybody that watches this channel, watches me, watches what I do. And and here's the thing. I'll post this and I'll post the clips to to rumble and to bit shoot if I have wanted to All right, hold on, guys, give me one minute. I gotta go use the bathroom. Oh yes, sorry about that Caliburn's dye story. First, alright, hold on, let me switch to the laptop. Yeah, let me sweitch, let.
Speaker 2: Me do.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright, but labels die, he sold, don't do the wear.
Speaker 1: The whole world turn? What's up, y'all? I just wanted to do. I just wanted to do a extreme. Yeah, so let's do a stream. Yeah, I just wanna say merph Pat pre int a social Bob, Bobby the hurry boy, Ye, rabor to die he saw at first went to the mail. But what's up, y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope a lot of you guys are staying safe this afternoon, this evening. I just want to say to everybody, wow, uh yeah. I just want to say to everybody, hell y hm hm.
Speaker 5: Um.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to everybody that watches this scream, thank you, yum.
Speaker 5: Yum.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to people. I just want to say to people. I hope that everybody that watches this stream knows that I love what I do every day.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: What I do every flipping time I'm on here, because I see people all the flipping Tom say to people, Oh, they you know, he's annoying, he's this, he's that. I'm not annoying. I'm just who I am. This this show doesn't this show doesn't start. Let me tell you something. I get sick and tired of people running their mouths about things that I said before, because I've said, yes, I've said some things that I'm not proud of. Yes, I'm made some mistakes. Yes, I made some mistakes. Yes, I've done some shit that I wasn't I'm not proud of. Yes I know I've done some shit that I'm not proud of because I was trying to make people happy and you have people that bring up shit, and I'm gonna tell you this, I just get tired of it. Every time I go and I try to watch something, it's some bull fucking shit that because somebody got their pennies in a bunch about what I said, or somebody on my show said, they started they keyboard warriored it. Sorry, if you think that it's bad to do, I'm doing what I'm doing. You know, here's the thing. I am who I am, and I'm different. I'm different than everybody else. I'm who I am. If you don't like me, you don't have to watch my fucking content. You don't have to watch me. If you don't fucking like me, just just leave my stream. If you don't like what I'm saying on the stream, and have a nice fucking day. If you don't like how I'm living, get back on my get back on the fucking interstate, and leave me the fuck alone, because I'm tired of it. Sorry, guys, I'm a little so you're noticing that I am a little upset about things that that people were saying about me. And you know there's morals out there that don't know when to shut the flip up about me. They don't know me, they don't know what my show is about. Yeah, I'm the actually noo y.
Speaker 2: Y y.
Speaker 1: Y I just walked up in jefly mum da hooks.
Speaker 3: I'll give you leave.
Speaker 1: Who's it here? Here? Here's the thing with the morons that have asked, I've told them several times, I do a show, I do a show where I do a show where it's it's damn it restore the reason why I restored that, by the way, the reason why I've restored it, and by the way, I must say that the reason I ever restored it because I'm gonna put it on Cofi for the people that that don't know I upload people who have something I don't know. Y No, I know a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that watches this show.
Speaker 6: No y.
Speaker 2: U u.
Speaker 5: Y ever won about that, never won hune ever bevil I do farvler, Hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey he I just wanna say to people thank you. I just wanted to show up. I just wanted to come to a stream. Let me let's go find somebody to send the library director, not library direct raid. I just wanted to say thank you, guys. I really appreciate everybody that shows.
Speaker 6: Up up.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 1: Then, alright, this is a new person that I just found. We're gonna r We're gonna send the library direct over to them. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day, the rest of your week, the rest of your mind. Uh, we'll see when we see this is a new person. Hold you, guys. Bye,