Speaker 1: Read step by step how it happened. But there are quite a few interesting details in the documents so far. Now keep in mind, too, we don't have all of the documents yet. As I understand, there's still about a third that are being still withheld, so there might still be another.
Speaker 2: Cachet.
Speaker 1: Also, we learn that certain search terms don't work very well. So let's go over here too. And when a lot of people are saying, oh, we already knew all this and this was already out there, it's true. So some of these documents probably were all ready to classify. But keep in mind, I mean, you can only do so much in twenty four hours with eighty thousand pages or whatever it is, and most people don't have time to read this. People are saying, oh, let's put it into you know, chat GBT or figure out some AI or program or whatever. Well, it's a lot of these documents are really difficult to read because of the you know, old print and the typewriters, et cetera. So we're gonna try our best to kind of walk through.
Speaker 2: The ones that.
Speaker 1: I found from what was going around on Twitter that were the most interesting and the most relevant. I'll save the hottest of those towards the end, but that also was something pretty much well known in regard to James Jesus Angleton, who was you know, very close to Israel, had back channels with Israeli intelligence, and those those elements, those four or five pages so far are pretty relevant. They're pretty pretty important because they do establish a lot of what Piper and Roger Stone have talked about in their text. But there's also other connections that are very fascinating that, as you know, vindicate a lot of what we've been looking into for the last several years. And this relates to, you know, my own background being in the world of Catholicism, and so a lot of Roman Catholics get really mad today but will not come on and discuss or debated. I've asked one of the larger set of a contest apparently set of a contest profiles.
Speaker 2: They ran away, they blocked me.
Speaker 1: They won't come debate, but I still shared it. If any of them want to come and discuss this, they're welcome to bring their information. And my chief source on this is of course the famous Roman Catholic lawyer and traditional writer David Wimhoff, who wrote this excellent, massive tone.
Speaker 2: It's about eight hundred pages.
Speaker 1: It's almost a thousand, so a thousand page tome here John Courtney, Murray, Time Life Magazine, and the American Proposition. And Weimoff's book is exceedingly well documented. I think he has about eight hundred ish footnotes, and he really just goes through even a lot of the material that you've heard me cover, setting the stage for the papacy in the twentieth century and how we got to Vatican two. He goes through the Quigly text as you've heard me do for many years.
Speaker 2: So this is actually a.
Speaker 1: Really good kind of an addition to the Quigly texts. Now, in regard to Gladio, people were saying, oh, you've only read one book on Gladio. No, I've read multiple books on Gladio. But I don't even consider that I'm.
Speaker 2: Some Gladio expert.
Speaker 1: It's not like I can, it's not like I just like everything's tending on my views of Gladio. And I listed a lot of these texts. You know, First of all, the first time I heard of this was about twenty fourteen, maybe earlier, from fle Wingdahll Wingdall Flee Mingdahl Full Spectrum Dominance. And then there is of course Daniel Ganser's thesis. It looks like a PhD thesis. I think NATO's Secret Army by doctor Ganter. There is Paul Williams's text Operation Gladio. And we also covered the John Kaylor text which was about spies in the Vatican.
Speaker 2: That he's a.
Speaker 1: CIA writer writing about the history of the CIA in the Vatican.
Speaker 2: And I've covered many.
Speaker 1: Other texts, so I have a long time spent in this subject matter. Again, this one's a thousand pages. And even that I don't still don't even think, oh, that makes me an expert. I'm not a subject matter expert. And Gladio I don't even think that. Don't even claim that. I've got other books that are conspiracy texts that I've read too, like John Coleman's text that covered Gladio before it was known as Gladio, as as I did with I don't have this book at this house, but God's Banker it also covered Gladio before it was known as Gladio. And so when people want to just talk smack on the internet and they won't come defend their positions to me, it's just a signal of attention seeking or just completely just total weakness. And you guys know, I've been asking for about two years for any prominent Roman Catholics. I've reached out to historians, I've reached out to professors. I've asked Trent Horne to suggest other people since he won't do it to debate the geopolitics of the papacy. Know, one of these guys making a big fuss on the internet on his blog claims he's a papal historian, but he won't come debate it. So they all love to talk smack and say, oh, he's only read one book. He thinks he's an expert.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm an expert. In fact, if you got information that would correct any of my theories, I'm more than willing to be corrected on it. Welcome every big eleven hundred. But what we're going to see.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: What was discussed in a lot of the Gladio literature is once again backed up, and not just the Gladio idea, but in fact the usage of the Roman Catholic Church by the CIA during the Old War as a as a sort of a form of soft power, I think is the best way to put it.
Speaker 2: And so again, a lot of.
Speaker 1: These documents are really difficult to decode, and probably over time people will be able to piece together more. But the first one I noticed it was interesting was this one. So let's take a look at this. Maybe I should make the screen bigger. And this one talks about the CIA exploiting its connections. I can't even read that. You'll notice most relevant is the last section, which says with which CIA has exploitable access in regard to the Catholic Church in these certain nations. Now, remember for most Normies, or for most Roman Catholics, or even Tridcats, they think this is actually outlandish. They think that, oh, you're a KGB Orthodox bro. Look, both large churches, Roman Catholic Orthodox will have this type of religious infiltration and subversion. And so the Roman Catholics who are saying that I don't talk about this in Orthodox, it's just completely not true. I've interviewed subject matter experts on this. Metropolitan Jonah knows the history of the r Russian Church very well. We have an entire hour and a half two hour interview on this subject.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: Done multiple podcasts over the years, including multiple interviews with Jim Jatras on the subversion of the ecumenical patriarch. Somebody keeps you're welcome to come speak that. I don't know why you're going emoji crazy anytime I see if somebody going emoji crazy, Cajun, stay them, you want to come talk, you're going emoji nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's have a debate on this subject. Nobody will ever come to bate me on the geopolitical stuff. That's interesting. Cajun, stay them, what's up? Come on, look, I want people to come to debate, and we're gonna have open discussion. We're gonna talk about the role of the sea, the papacy, foreign nations, which I just did an entire three hour lecture on the other end.
Speaker 5: You don't ever talk about Middle Eastern countries. Oh really, I just did a three.
Speaker 2: Hour lecture on their intelligence services the other night. You don't ever talk the boy come and discuss man.
Speaker 1: He ran away, so they emojimy and then they run away Cajun, which that means he's got to be Catholic if he's Cajun.
Speaker 2: And then he runs away. So that's what you give with these people.
Speaker 1: None of these Roman Catholics, not one of them in two years, can come defend the papacy's tie ins at a geopolitical level with the intelligence agencies and the corruption of the Vatican Bank and the money laundering in things like Ladio.
Speaker 2: Even their historians don't want to come defend it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Every time I bring this up that they say, oh, why are you ignoring your own church's problems, the Orthodox Church with KGB. No, No, do you understand I've already done podcasts and discussions about the EP even in the Cold War Athenagoras and others working with the OSS and the CIA when those documents were declassified. So it's people have no knowledge of these subjects and just want to whine and bitch when we've covered the actual declassified cables where they're talking to Dulles and the OSS. What are you what are you talking about? So it's like the Roman Catholic world is just full of idiots, total idiots.
Speaker 2: And one of the ways that we.
Speaker 1: Hammered home the Gladio situation was if you remember in the videos that we did a couple years ago and the role the CIA and the papacyat I didn't just read the critical assessment from Catholic author Wim Hoff. I read a positive assessment from CIA writer John Kaylor, and we did a whole lecture on that book, and then we compared it to the anti CIA assessments of Gancer.
Speaker 2: And Paul Williams.
Speaker 1: Paulliams is also Catholic, or at least he was. I think he's left Catholicism now or doesn't believe it anymore. So it's just totally not true that like these people just have no idea. Whe they're talking, there's whining and bitching. It's really annoying too, because if they were to come and debate for about five minutes, they would get demolished. Cryptic enigma. We're going to go through these documents, but this guy's already wanted debate.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: I'm mute, dude, Hello, Yeah, I like your stuck man.
Speaker 8: You have a really interesting take about that, like what you're going on with the Roman Catholic and the CIA and ties and all that.
Speaker 9: So I am.
Speaker 8: Roman Catholic, but I'm just trying to find out what if you could go into.
Speaker 4: Your position a little bit more.
Speaker 8: I'm not disagreeing with you that there's corruption, and I mean there's corruption in any institution. And are you saying that any corruption or the amount of corruption eventually discredits an institution like especially like the papacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you can go into a little bit right.
Speaker 1: So, No, the argument is not that corruption is the problem. The argument is that in the Roman Catholic system, the papacy is the foundation of the church. But now wait a minute, if the papacy is being influenced by outside forces like the CIA in terms of who they elect, then I want to pose a new argument that I have crafted this morning about this in regard to the papacy, because you'll get different answers from Roman Catholics about the question of is the decision of the pope by the cardinals of the Holy Spirit is it an infallible magisterial decision? Because if it is, then we have to deal with the problem that many Roman Catholic apologists and even Benedic the sixteenth brings up. Well, then why did the Holy Spirit in so many papal elections choose already known corruptible or a corrupted evil men. And secondly, if it's not magisterial then if a fallible pope is elected, if the decision of the papacy itself is fallible, then by definition, all of the actions that he's doing would also then potentially be fallible. So it seems to me that if you wanted to argue that the magistering of the papacy is infallible, you would also need to have infallible decisions to choose that pope. Otherwise you could always conceivably question the election of that pope. So that to me is a good example of how if the CIA, for example, was deeply involved in helping Paul the Six get elected because the CI was concerned about the Cold War pro Marxist positions of some of the cardinals that might get elected, how am I supposed to believe that? So now, what the Holy spirits leading the CIA to help the Vatican make these decisions.
Speaker 2: It's just it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: So, no, the argument is not applicable to the Orthodox Church because we don't have a position like Vatican One that says that the papacy is the infallible rock of the Church.
Speaker 8: Okay, I kind of do get where you're going. But it also seems like there's two different two different ways of looking at it. Like it's like you're going in the political a sense of like elections and the seats, and I get with the.
Speaker 4: Infallibility of the pope.
Speaker 8: And them being elected by other people.
Speaker 4: And basically, in.
Speaker 7: Order to.
Speaker 8: Win, for me to concede too, I'd have to agree that people are not flawed and imperfect.
Speaker 1: Or no, it has nothing to do with people being flawed and imperfect. It has to do with magisterium and what the Roman CALLI church itself defines about the magisterium. When the magisterrum decides things, it is infallible and irreformable. So it's not about human failings and human weakness because everybody believes that. It's not about impeccability. It's about the question of indefectibility and infallibility of the magisterium.
Speaker 8: Well, the you're saying basically the people that made the magisty room right that that and then everyone's just kind.
Speaker 1: Of made No, it's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that your church defines about itself what magisterium is and what infallibility and ex cathedral are.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Okay, And you're saying that those current rules right now are basically they go against what the Church claims that since they're being subverted.
Speaker 2: Your no, they make it.
Speaker 1: There's two different arguments. One argument is about the contradiction of a fallible election of an infallible leader. That's one argument separate from the question of geopolitical influence of things like the CIA and the American deep state in the papal elections, and ultimately beyond that with the Vatican Bank and it being used to funnel money for black ops. So two different things. But I'm just simply saying that we'll give you another example. I mean, wim Hoff argues that a lot of the ecumenism in Vatican two, like in Nosratat, but that's the result of elements of Western intelligence agencies, people like John Cortney. Murray was working with the CIO on record to get a liberalized document passed at Vatican two. So that's another example that it's not just weakness and human failings, it's the run macaloity Church dogmatizing CIA's ecumenist positions.
Speaker 8: Okay, interesting, I'm kind of a dumb dumb, especially with like historicity, but it's an interesting I have to hop off I'll be listening.
Speaker 1: In the background.
Speaker 8: But uh yeah, thanks for thanks for askering my questions.
Speaker 2: Going into a.
Speaker 1: Little bit sure again, the book that you would want to read is David wim Hoff's magisterial text, John Courtney Murray, Timelife Magazine, and the American Proposition. The American Proposition is called the Doctrinal Warfare Program. It was declassified in twenty thirteen. I just did a video, a little short video the other day covering it that got quite a bit of views.
Speaker 2: But if you go to my channel you'll see then I cover.
Speaker 1: It in I don't know, let's see hour and a half and then three hours four and a half.
Speaker 2: These are both part two.
Speaker 1: So this is about eight hours on this book that I've lectured on this book, if you want to go deep into his book now, David Wimoff is a traditional Roman Catholic lawyer. He's not an orthodox conspiracy bro. He's not a libtard. He's a trad cat, so you guys need he goes on trad cat podcast. He's been on with Flanders and Marshall or whatever. But it's not just tradcat critics like this material. You can find quite a bit on it in mainline academic literature. I covered the Michael Graziano book Aaron into the Wilderness, which is an academic history of the CI's relationship to religion. We did a whole lecture on that book. So it's crazy, like I lectured through all these books and all you people just talk shit on the internet and you can't defend any of your positions. And when the declassified documents come out, you just act like thirteen year olds and you have another breakdown. So what does this document say? This is a document just pointing to the CAA during the Cold War exploiting its contacts, thank you in the Roman Catholic Church in a lot of Latin South American countries. That's just one example. Okay, So I found that one interesting. That was the first one that I think somebody sent me that one.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: The next one that I noticed was interesting was this is a line reporting entity called Leading Report. They noticed that, and this was already well known if you looked into this literature, because of course Jack Ruby is part of organized crime and the Middle Eastern intelligence or seeing me, the Middle Eastern faction of organized crime. If you understand what I'm referring to So Jack Ruby is out of that outfit, and he was working, he was a mobster, and so the nightclub, if I recall, was Jack Ruby's nightclub. So that's in the memos apparently. But this was already known and in the JFK research for many years. So this is another thing positive that was verified because people.
Speaker 3: Say, oh, it's a dowey if you'd say that Oswald was hanging out.
Speaker 1: If I recall, Ruby owned a strip club steakhouse, and so wait a minute, why is Lee Harvey Oswald going to the steakhouse strip club of the guy who would later take him out. Well, it's not hard to figure out if you understand the basics of this narrative.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think we have to know.
Speaker 10: We don't.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of it's like the Big Nine event, like we don't have to know perfectly every single piece of detailed information and regarding regarding this event. Now this refers to a lesser known thing which I.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 1: I have Michael Collins P's book have my other location. It's not in this library, so I can't look it up.
Speaker 2: But he I think you mentioned this.
Speaker 1: I read that book in two thousand and eight, So we're like seventeen years out for me reading that book, people.
Speaker 5: Are like, oh, I've been pioneering the role of Middle Eastern countries in this JFK thing. Oh really, like when I read the book in twenty two thousand and eight, and yeah, look, yes, JFK opposed certain Middle Eastern countries having a nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Demona, I've known.
Speaker 1: About that since two thousand and eight. What are you talking about now? This relates to a network or a group of Cubans in Chicago, one of whom is named that's a weird name, Ekavaria. Echavaria, Echavaria. And this was a investigation memo. This is weird too.
Speaker 2: Because this might have already been declassified. Don't know it says.
Speaker 1: It says declassified seventy six or eight, but it says special Agents Tucker and Noonan investigation of the claims of Echavaria and Ekavaria says that he was attempting to negotiate the sale of weapons to a group and that he made a comment allegedly the day beforeating JFK and the taking out of JFK with a group of backers from say the Middle East that would take care of Kennedy. Now, this doesn't mean this is a person that in the investigations says this, okay, So it's not like Diehard proof. It's just one of several of these where people are saying throughout the years of this investigation by the different agencies, and by the way, the FBI, I think has their own files on this. So one correction that should be made, because this is going around and I looked into this one, people are saying the nineteen fifty six Hungarian riots were orchestrated with the support of the CIA. Now it turns out that this is not talking about that. If you look, it actually says the HFFF. But that's a group that's an NGO created after this event in nineteen sixty three. However, it not outside the realm of possibility. It's very likely that the CIA did aid the anti Soviets and sought a regime change coup in nineteen fifty six during the Cold Wars.
Speaker 2: That certainly makes sense.
Speaker 1: You can find London Telegraph articles that talk about British intelligence training these people. So it's not I mean, most likely the CIA did as well. But this is really a minor point. This one is the one I think most people expected to see and is probably one of the more damning, which is that the CIA does not have objection to the declassification of these documents except for the mentioning of the bracketed which is quote I Intelligence Service of.
Speaker 2: The Middle East.
Speaker 1: So here you have the CIA admitting, probably because they don't want to have you know, a damaging I mean, you could look at it from like a just a basic geopolitical perspective that they don't want to have a damaging relationship through the release of these documents, and so that's why that was put there. Or you could say it's more conspiratorial that they're told you've got to do this. There are, by the way, quite a few people in the history of the CAA and in the CAA who have been pretty vocal about not being pro Israel. You can go back even to the Bush era when Bush shifted away from Israeli intelligence and was interested in the Safari Club being an outfit which was Saudi connected and all that. There's a whole story behind that which is unique and interesting that not many people know about. And that doesn't mean that Bush Senior didn't still have connections or uses for Israeli networks or whatever. But it is relevant because there are tons of CIA individuals who do not particularly care for Israeli intelligence or the Israelis or are critical of it. And so it's not a unified thing where everybody in the CIA just does what they're told. You can look up Michael Schuyer, who was the head of the bin Laden Unit. I've shared that clip twenty times, and Schuyer in many interviews says that the main problem in American geopolitics and foreign a policy is Israel. And he's made that criticism for like two decades, and he was the head of the bin Laden Unit for the CIA. So it's not like everyone in the CIA had this attitude. In fact, Dulles and others back in the classic era of the CAA were seemingly a little more on the side of Tonny mustache Man, and you know, they were involved in Operation paper Clip this kind of stuff. So there was not a unified mindset even in the CIA. Maybe over time as the Cold War progressed, then you get people like James Jesus Angleton, who was you know, very much pro Israel, very much pro Zion. In fact, there's a garden dedicated to him in Israel, and he had a back channel with I Intelligence as well as some of the documents will show now in regard to JFK, this one was one of the more interesting documents. I don't know if this document had already been declassified. It looks like one of the new ones, because there's a lot of claims flying around. So you know, anything I say that's incorrect, I welcome being corrected. We just had to mention a correction a last night's dream in regard to that fake Bob Bear interview from many years ago.
Speaker 2: But this one is.
Speaker 1: Interesting because it notes this character by the name of Underhill, who had been an intelligence agent in the in World War Two. He was recognized as an authority on limited warfare and small arms. He was a researcher and a writer on military affairs. He was on a first name basis with a lot of the time brass and the Pentagon. He was also on intimate terms with a number of high ranking CIA officials. He was the agency's on people to sort of a ghost operative. He performed special assignments and at one time had been a friend of Samuel Cummings of inter Ramco the arms broker that numbers amongst its customers the CIA and Klein's Sporting Goods of Chicago, where the mail order Carkano allegedly was purchased by Oswald. Now remember that this is the Chicago is where this group of supposedly Cubans who are hired to do this event with JFK. That from the previous memo, the Echavario guy that.
Speaker 2: Was also out of Chicago.
Speaker 1: And the reason that's relevant is because the leader of the mafia in Chicago was sam Giancana Momo, who is a you know, tied into CIA and Operation Underworld, and i mean Operation under World is older, but the CIA continued the Underworld alliances with organized crime. I've interviewed Sammy the Bull Gravano, the most famous living I mean I've been on his podcast like ten times. I mean, he pretty much confirms all that as well in our discussions. And so you've got the reason also that the mafia is a key player in this is that the mafia what were mad at the Kennedy brothers for many things that were cracking down on the drugs. The mafia had helped RFK get elected, and so that was in Chicago for a call. So they helped the vote rigging there by.
Speaker 2: And this is well known.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows this, not even that really really that's controversial anymore. And then RFKA Junior, when he started cracking down on organized crime, he instead of arresting Carlos Marcelo, who was the New Orleans based gangster that was running the mob out of New Orleans, he banished him to Guam or somewhere like they like put him in a plane. They flew him to Guam and just dropped him off. Well, he made his way back through a shrimp boat apparently, and when he got back he was like, Okay, we're gonna take care of these Kennedy boys because we helped them get elected. They don't want to do what we are telling him to do. And Carlos Marcelo is famously on tapes. The FBI has recorded tapes, but they're inadmissible because they were recorded illegally. Marcelo bragging that they got Kennedy. You know, there was we the mafia did this, not just the mafia.
Speaker 2: They say.
Speaker 1: So people are overly simplistic. They think, oh, was it the mafia or was it the CIA? Well, the CIA has worked with the Mafia since the oss An operation Underworld, which we've lectured on that also does tie into Gladio. So this document mentioned this CIA or this deep state operative guy who had been talking about this. The day after the assassination, Gary Underhill left Washington in a hurry. Late in the evening, he showed up at the home of friends in New Jersey. He was reagitated. A small clique within the CIA was responsible for the assassination, he confided. Guess what, that's exactly what backs up Most of the theories in regard to this, whether it's Michael Collins, p whether it's Roger Stone's book, and other books, by the way, have focused on one of the groups, the Mafia, CIA, other countries.
Speaker 2: Those are not wrong.
Speaker 1: They're just looking at certain angles of the players that were involved in this.
Speaker 2: So remember the.
Speaker 1: The mobsters are used because they're convenient ways to organize a hit. I'm not saying necessarily the mobsters themselves directly did the hit, because, as we mentioned with when we interviewed Sammy the Bull, Sammy pointed out that the way we would do this is if it was something like a high profile thing, we wouldn't directly do it, we would find another kind of person wound up to either be the patsy or to be the one that would do it and take the heat.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: So this is a pretty interesting document because it does back up basically the kind of Secret Team analysis that.
Speaker 2: You get in Fletcher Proudy.
Speaker 1: Right, So Fletcher Prouty in his book Secret Team says, I was in this. We're part of a you know, a breakaway click basically the CIA that runs around the world, and we do assassinations, sabotage, coups, fake news, regime change.
Speaker 2: You name it. It's what we do.
Speaker 1: And you know, you could take issue with some of its claims maybe maybe, But I mean the book is pretty well known, it's pretty famous, and why would why would anything this be surprising? By the way, It's like, after all the things that we've learned in the last five years, like all this another should be surprising. So this one I think was really interesting. This memorandum about this guy who was part of the Pentagon and was a sort of a ghost operator, probably some kind of a he sounds like Fletcher Proudy's Secret Team kind of guy. And he says, yeah, this was an organized crime and the CIA, a faction of the CIA doing this. Now here's a little more of this. It says the friends whom Underwill Underhill visited say he was a sober person, but he was badly shook. They say he attributed to the Kennedy murder to a CIA click that was carrying on a lucrative racket in gun running, narcotics and other contraband. He was manipulating and they were manipulating political intan figures to serve their own ends. Kennedy supposedly got wind as something was going on and was killed before he could blow the whistle. Although the friends had already known Underhill to be perfectly rational objective, they at first didn't take him seriously. We couldn't believe that the CIA could contain a corrupt element every bit as ruthless and more efficient than the mafia. Really, So that one is, I think pretty good. This one is a little less clear. RT found this or mentions this. It's just says it says secret bases and it's a list of like but we don't know exactly what that means. Is this like CIA stations? Is this torture facilities? Is this a black site? Is this a safe house, you know, but probably not relevant anymore since it's going back to like the Cold War. Here's another one that says the CIA was wanting to keep the Warren Commission out of the public domain, and they had every reason.
Speaker 2: To do that. Now, why would the CIA have.
Speaker 1: Every reason to not want people to know what the Warren Commission was finding? That, to me speaks to a cover up. Here's one that is another Catholic in g O organization. And to the Catholics who been mad and fussing and bitching at me, this isn't a string of documents that I've been covering. This is not a sole isolated document because when I posted this somebody said.
Speaker 3: Oh, they had one operative in a ng so what now?
Speaker 1: This is one operative in in Go amongst many operatives throughout the Roman Catholic Church. But this was an outfit called Catholics Catholic Association for International Peace. And the document notes in section three that the above items were received by Oliver Corbiston, who has joined CIA app CIP for cover cover purposes. And so he's a CIA operative who joined this outfit as a cover That's just one example among many. This one is uh several documents that another profile found and this is an Operation Mongoose. And the only reason I re shared this one is because in the stream that we did what two nights ago on certain Middle Eastern countries and their intelligence, I did a three hour talk.
Speaker 5: You don't ever talk about the countries in your Middle East? Oh really, I did a three hour talking it.
Speaker 2: You don't know. Oh really, I covered Victor Strowski's masade.
Speaker 4: But oh.
Speaker 1: Well, this relates to it because this is Operation Mongoose. And he says, this shows a CIA playbook on how they conduct regime change. Now this is correct because this is basically the same sort of pattern or model. It's a technology, color revolutions, it's all the same type of stuff.
Speaker 2: These files highlight.
Speaker 1: How CIA used psyops, media, espionage economics to target the Cuban politicians, use covered actions. The documents even mentioned black market activities Dulah exactly like Gladio. They used Time magazine as an implement of dissemination. Why would they use Time magazine, Well, that's because Henry Lewis of Time magazine was skull and bones and worked closely with the OSS and the CIA. And that's a gigantic section of David Wimhaw's book, which we have already been talking about.
Speaker 2: The CIA has been.
Speaker 1: Controvertibly engaged in regime change for decades. Well, yeah, who doesn't know this? They use a similar playbook. That's I think an interesting point that it's a similar playbook. What evidence is there that the sai I ever stopped Well, of course they didn't. We've been talking about color revolutions for years. We already mentioned Fom Mengdol in all these other texts. This is extremely pertinent to the war in Ukraine. You have Victoria Newland, you have Operation Mongoose, with many parallels. So you can go read this. I'm not going to read all these documents there because that one's kind of people already knew about Operation Mongoose. But it's an interesting side point. Another document is mentioned here, which is that it looks like Arthur Schlessinger, who was one of Kennedy's close advisors. He warns Kennedy about the CIA being too powerful, too reckless, and having a government within a government.
Speaker 2: Hmm, what does that sound like?
Speaker 1: Have we ever heard the idea of a state within a state, like a shadow government or a deep state?
Speaker 2: But this is actually mentioned.
Speaker 1: By slashing her the advisor to Kennedy in National Archive file one seven six dash one zero zero three zero dash one zero four two two. So there's that document and another interesting one which we all already kind of knew about, but maybe a bunch of normies didn't.
Speaker 2: Know about this.
Speaker 1: It's another CIA file dealing with nineteen sixty three document internal review of the agency's drug recruitment efforts, noting a significant lack of significant results. The document stresses that the program shortcomings were due to inefficient handling of delayed responses in Cuba, where candidates were initially eager but lost motivation. It says drug dips. So I'm guessing that means drug recruiting. I mean, I don't follow Mario in the Fall, so I don't know what he's talking about, but it sounds like recruiting people involved in organized crime. Again, not a shocker if you know about uh, you know, Operation Underworld.
Speaker 2: In view.
Speaker 1: In I can't read that. It's too blurry, but it just mentions drug dips.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Connect This one is the most probably interesting of these.
Speaker 11: I have.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen anybody say these were previously released. But this is of course one of the key connections that was written about and theorized about by this you know, the hardcore JFK conspiracy nerds, and this was the connections and the back channels that James Jesus Angleton had with certain foreign countries. And you'll notice that the memo mentions.
Speaker 2: Here, let's see what it says.
Speaker 1: As you're aware Angleton, the CAA frequently turns over to the Bureau highly confidential basis information which has been developed through operations head about Angleton. In many instances, the information is given to the Bureau without clearly going through the regular CAIA channels. In almost all instances, it is given to us with a clear understanding that if including a report or other communication prepared for dissemination outside the Bureau. I'm guessing this is an FBI document that the CIA has. It says it can be traced back either to Angleton or the CIA. In such instances where the information is relates to Middle Eastern country, it has been the practice of Middle Eastern country. And then the next document says, in fifty four a procedure was approved whereby we could attribute certain information receive from James Jesus Angleton CIA under the symbol of Bureau in Format one hundred. This information, for the most part, emanated from a liaison agreement which the CIA maintained with Middle Eastern Intelligence and from other sources under the control of Angleton. Much of the information was developed by him and was not disseminated within the CIA. He felt that the data should be passed to the Bureau. Dulls gave him the authorization to handle the dissemination in this way. We continue to receive information of.
Speaker 2: This nature.
Speaker 1: Of value on a regular basis, so there's a back channel. Then it goes on to say, as you know that continued individual captioned captioned individual is providing the Bureau with considerable information, much of it of a very sensitive nature. It has been noted that in transmitting communications to Angleton, some memoranda have been sent to the Director of the CIA Angleton in care of E. F.
Speaker 10: Hall.
Speaker 1: Other memoranda dealing with Middle Eastern Eye intelligence matters have been directed to Engleton. And then it goes on to say Engleton states that the above request was being made with the approval of Dulles, Director of CIA. He further indicates that he desired the above method designation in connecting with correspondence dealing with Middle Eastern intelligence with regard to the Bureau report. So again just another statement of back channel. And then this one says Angleton handles special cases. He has considerable freeway, a freedom in leeway. He is directing the operations of his unit. In general, he is responsible to the CIA numerous foreign sources and channels for developing info. The primary source is Israeli intelligence primary source. So Angleton is essentially backchannel attached at the hip to Middle Eastern countries. Interesting which I think everyone already sort of knew.
Speaker 2: But here we have full on.
Speaker 1: Documentation which it looks like these are FBI files, which is interesting too. Have people digging and finding other more interesting things. This has only been twenty four hours, maybe even less than twenty four hours according to Lord Voldemort. There's another one third of the documents that have not yet been declassified, so we might actually see, you know, more stuff dropping that's even more wild or interesting. But again, it looks like it confirms pretty much what most of the researchers assumed.
Speaker 2: Or thought was going on.
Speaker 1: Who had, you know, kind of hardcore integrative takes that integrated mafia CIA and they're foreign countries. We want to open it up. I have a few super chats over here, and then anybody wants to come in and comment, bring your analysis. Let's keep it YouTube friendly because we were on YouTube here. We got some super chats from Chester Cheese. He says, no, he did that yesterday. Excuse me. Orthodox member grammar their twenty dollars. I just ordered, sir Hollywood one and two. Thank you appreciate that. Can I send you an icon gift from Union of All Icons? This is good almsgiving.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe send me an email.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, we have a po box, but I don't Staggleb's five dollars.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your work.
Speaker 1: I credit your streams with intellectually destroying my Protestant theology. Starting Holy Week, I'll be full time at a new church. Sounds great, dude, God bless appreciate that. Now you can send a super chats on either natively, on YouTube or on stream labs. Stream labs link is pinned. I'll remind you too that we have a show sponsor, and that show sponsor is chalk dot com. Choq dot com, the best and supplementation on the internet. Use the promo code J forty you get forty percent off JAY four zero to get forty percent off all those great products right there. You don't pay that much for that mail performance stack. In fact, you see that one twenty two you can actually knock forty four percent off of that if you use a promo code JAY four four life JY four four l I f E to get forty four percent off all those great chalk products right there. Slowbo Webord sends two dollars and says wave Wave Wave Wave Wave h Brossei five dollars amid the Ruins should be a multimillionaire by now. This image of God song he made is generally an all time great synthwave banger.
Speaker 2: Thanks dude, appreciate that. Yeah, he's he's good, He's he's one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite synthwave guys out there. Shout out to him. He's ortho dog alan e ten dollars. The flow is strong. They can't deal with this Shizz? Are you speaking of Shizz the Mormon who had his head cut off and he raised up and gasped for breath when he was had his head cut off by coriantomer or are you speaking of Messiah Ben Sasquatch, the other Mormon.
Speaker 2: Messiah or the actual member grandmother.
Speaker 1: I we read that the alder Bana two dollars, what stops the classification for being a siout. Actually, there's not really. I don't think that you could even rule that out. I mean, I'm sure there have been many fake false leaks. But also when you have declassification or something like this for your requests, when they back up, you know, the theories that are critical of the establishment, then it's probably believable. But no, there's nothing that you know, you could Yeah, you could conceivably have a fake leak or what's called a limited hangout, And usually a limited hangout is not totally fake information. For it to be effective, it has some true information and then it'll mix in a bunch of disinfo. But I mean, the idea of a Middle Eastern country being connected to this that was so controversial for so long. I don't find there's nothing, by the way, in the documents that disproves any of the major conspiracy elements. Rather, there is information that appears to be new as far as i'm ware, But I'm not a JFK expert. This has not been my I have not spent twenty years on this, So I read a handful of books on it, right, Jim Mahers, Mark Lane, Michael Collins, Piper some other less credible conspiracy texts on it, and I just kind of like, Okay, yeah, this is obviously, like you know. And then I've read a lot of stuff on the history of organized crime in the CIA.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, to me, it's kind of obvious.
Speaker 1: So I didn't spend you know, years in the GfK rabbit hole because obviously it's kind of like the Big Nine events, Like, Okay, I don't believe the official story, so what more do I need?
Speaker 2: So we're going to open it up now.
Speaker 1: People want to come on, ask questions, if you would like to debate the topic, if you got any Roman, if we have any Roman Catholics want to discuss the geopolitical angle of the papacy and Catholicism coming up in some of the documents, feel free to request to come on and I'll let you make whatever arguments you want. VESI Vlad Jay, what do you think the reasons are behind the documents being released? It seems to implicate America's greatest allies and yet our air strikes have returned.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There could be a lot of different motivations. I mean, oh, there was a.
Speaker 1: Clip of Pompeo saying that he didn't want them released, so I don't think he would say that he basically, basically he was the one that was blocking the release. So what does that tell you?
Speaker 2: Luca? What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: My name is Luca, isn't that? Uh? What's her name? That that?
Speaker 1: I forget that one's name? Gotta I'm mute, man, you can.
Speaker 12: You hear me?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 13: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't expect to be brought to be honest, but I just want to ask a few things that like, the Orthodox Church isn't infiltrated at all by like the KGB and stuff.
Speaker 2: Or what in the past did you were not here?
Speaker 1: I covered this, I literally covered this like the first thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I wasn't here, so my bad.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So no, As I said, I've interviewed subject matter experts on the relationship of the KGV and the n k v D to the Orthodox Church in Russia and other Orthodox churches as well. I've talked about the CIA's infiltration also of the Orthodox Church. Uh, there are Orthodox writers who write on this subject. You can go to Orthodox England and read essays that have been there for fifteen years on the Internet discussing the position of ro Corps between the KGB and the CIA and the difficulties that ensued from that. You can look at the history of ro Corp itself being invited in many cases to the West because you had a lot of white Russians fleeing Bolshevik and Soviet persecution. So idiot Roman Catholics act like ro Corps is KGB, which to me just shows how stupid they are, because the very entity itself is fleeing from Soviet persecution, bullshit persecution.
Speaker 2: It's just stupid at the and ignorance. People have no clue what they're.
Speaker 1: Talking about, and they just spit this crap out on Twitter all day long, just showing their idiocy. So it's way more complex than that. And in fact, even in the structure of the KGB in Russia they had tiers of compromisability. Did you know that it wasn't a total KGB church. There were tiers that the KGB had about Okay, this bishop is totally comp this bishop is flexible. This bishop is not compromisable. Okay, so this idea that it's all black or white is just totally stupid. I interviewed Metropolitan jonah on that, who is a subject matter expert on the history of the Russian Church, and I interviewed Jim jottrass on that talking about this subversion of the ecumenical patriarch. So like this, this idiot client, you.
Speaker 3: Only talk about the CIA the church.
Speaker 1: No, I don't talk about the CNAP all the time too. Hang your head, Hey, just a quick question. I haven't got to read any of these stuff yet.
Speaker 9: Obviously interested for this particular nation that's involved that we've found that's come out that's making all the press.
Speaker 4: You just talked about, what does it have? You got to read it and do you know does it mention in what way specifically they're involved?
Speaker 15: And then, uh, because I'm kind of new to this stuff, and I was curious.
Speaker 1: I mean again, where I'm not being rude, like we're you're not here for the last hour where we talked about it. So we went through every angle of James Jus Angleton there that's in the documents.
Speaker 2: We went through.
Speaker 1: The Echavaccio or Evacascio, whatever his name is, the Cuban guy and his claim, and so again it's just sort of backs up what Michael Collins, Piper and Roger Stone had theorized. A confluence of elements. So the CIA was not happy with certain things that Kennedy had said about breaking into a million pieces. Certain Middle Eastern countries were not happy about Demona nuclear program, et cetera. And again, Piper wrote his book in two thousand and five. I read it in two thousand and eight. So the people on the internet saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm the first person to talk about this, you know where you're not?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? It's been in his books. That's a giant book too. It's like seven or pages from two thousand and five is and he's from The Spotlight, which was one of the first entities to expose Bilderberg group. Okay, Jim Tucker, Jim Tucker used to go to Bilderberg for years. He's in the old documentaries at Lord Baldemort, at Bilderberg. I used to read The Spotlight, so I know about this. I read I read the book seventeen fricking years ago. Artie Lucas, what's up.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jay, Good to see you.
Speaker 16: I know you have studied espionage for a long time, and my question.
Speaker 4: Is about double agents.
Speaker 16: Seeing the current developments in Ukraine, which you agree that there's a lot of Russian infiltration in Samaga Make America Great Again camp and seeing this weird the foreign policy of Trump's administration, I can only see Israel's and Russian's foreign influence, and it's interesting how it's completely one to eighty degree is shift from Biden's administration policies. It's interesting to me how deep state, if it exists, how did it allow this.
Speaker 1: Deep state? Deep state? If it exists, do you understand? The New York Times wrote an article about how glad they are that the deep state does exist. What do you mean does if it exists?
Speaker 16: Well, if it exists, then why do they allow all these crazy things happening, the deconstruction of dead men?
Speaker 1: If it exists, didn't you just say that Israel supported what you're talking about, Well.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean exactly.
Speaker 17: If there's deep state, let's say, administrative state state of the United.
Speaker 16: States, do they work with Israelis and Russians in a way that as you said, it's not black and white, it's double agents, it's foreign influence. And the question that I'm getting at is this one eighty degree shift that's obvious to everyone in foreign policy. How could deepstate allow this craziness to happen?
Speaker 4: Like was that planned before Trump? Is Trump even the player? What's happening there?
Speaker 1: I don't believe that. I mean, yes, there are double agents, but I don't think that this is some massive sixty six dimensional chess game where everybody's a bunch of double agents. And no, actually, Russia is running everything and Trump is working for Russia. For one, the Steele dossier, the p Gate memo, all of that was fictional material from British intelligence, just made up. So if there is proof of this, where is it. Where's the proof that Donald Trump is in bed with the Russians? I mean, we've heard this from the establishment for the last ten years almost and there's.
Speaker 2: Zero proof of that. Now.
Speaker 1: Trump is very pro Middle Eastern country, but that to me seems to be the main vector of criticism. I don't see this Russian stuff that Russia's running all this. And another reason why there's a flip on this is that the Ukraine war is terribly unpopular. Nobody in America wants that. And by the way, are you saying that the Biden family in its regime was not engaging in a giant money laundering operation with Hunter and Barisma and all that.
Speaker 2: So that's all fake too, Like.
Speaker 1: The narrative of the establishment is so preposterous that we know it's not true. And to say if there's a deep state, if there's a deep state, well there can be a deep state, as the documents admit, and they're not all powerful, like just because there's a deep state, all they run everything, They're behind every single every event, everything that happens is a deep state, Mimi. I mean Victoria Nelan has said what the plan was, like not even controversial. She says, yeah, there's bioweapons around Ukraine. Yeah we did this, Yeah we did that, Yeah, color revolution.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean that Russia doesn't have intelligence capabilities or that they don't engage in Every nation engages in all these same activities, right, But who I really believes that Russia is telling America what to do? Okay, we all know that America does what the Middle Eastern countries like.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm man, what's up?
Speaker 4: Okay? Hey, hi Jay, what's up? Hey? Thank you for letting me speak in your space. I just want to talk about Moscow. Moscow if you look up.
Speaker 18: To statistics of strollers and.
Speaker 4: Car seats and so the most what.
Speaker 19: If you take a road trip into Moscow beautiful, that's where Putin is.
Speaker 2: At strollers and car seats. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: What I'm saying is is family bound?
Speaker 2: What's family down Moscow?
Speaker 17: Like no abortions like Putin, don't believe in like pride and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Mike, what's up? Unmute Mike, Hey.
Speaker 4: J can hear me?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 20: My question is I had two questions. That first question is do you think it's conspicuous that these files were released just as as it's starting to heat up with the Gaza strikes again where the ceasefire was broken, then all of a sudden, these documents.
Speaker 4: That implicate Israel were released.
Speaker 20: My second question is, I know James forrestall that people aren't aware.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you're aware was forced.
Speaker 20: Into a mental hospital in the late nineteen forties or early nineteen fifties.
Speaker 4: He was against Israel for various different reasons.
Speaker 20: He was allegedly thrown out of a building in a mental hospital. His son actually worked I forget which position, but it was in the.
Speaker 1: Executive Oh this is the navy guy, right, Yes, he comes up. He comes up in the Gladio literature too, because he were okay, wow, yeah, because he was part of the because he knew he was involved. I'm not saying he's a bad person, but he was involved in navy planning in regard to uh was it Operation Husky, which was I think the invasion of allan invasion of Sicily, And he at some level was involved in Gladio.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, I guess. Oh yeah, that was my first first question. And then follow up on my second question.
Speaker 20: Do you think because James Forrest, James Forrestall was against Israeli influence in the United States and then his son ended up working for JFK. Junior, is that enough on the surface to at least speculate heavily towards Israel or do you think there has to be more there?
Speaker 1: Let me pull up the page here in the Gladia book from Williams on Forrestall and see what he says, because.
Speaker 20: I remember when I first read that, and I was like almost kind of shy. I was like, wow, his son worked for JFK. Like that's that, don't that's just that seems too that that just just seems too.
Speaker 4: Uh to aby with.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean, you know, I don't know. I mean there could be multiple uh you know, motives for these kinds of things, but I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, you know, people don't know that the mafia was organized by Middle Eastern country. So the structure of the mafia is luck k Luciano structured it the way mayer Lanski and others helped him structure it. I think that's right going from memory here.
Speaker 2: So it's not just.
Speaker 1: Italian organized crime. Italian organized crime was structured via Middle Eastern organized crime.
Speaker 4: Mall, mall, do.
Speaker 2: You want to talk?
Speaker 1: You have to turn your it's not letting you come on here, so you have to turn your speaker on.
Speaker 3: Eric.
Speaker 1: Now, on top of this, it's interesting that not many noways. My first thought was, it's interesting that CIA headquarters is right now or was a few minutes ago under a shut down due to a open pop pop. So listen to this.
Speaker 21: We don't have a lot of details. We're showing a live shot of the headquarters of Central Intelligence in Langley, Virginia. That's in northern Virginia. It looks like a police presence. Is some barricade up. I want to put that in the box and as we know more here at Real America's Voice war Room, we will update you. But something quite odd.
Speaker 2: That to me is interesting.
Speaker 1: So the day after the release, there's an open pop pop at the CIA headquarters in Virginia.
Speaker 2: What's up, Eric? That could be a distraction.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 14: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Nice dude, Hey, love.
Speaker 11: Your stuff, big fan, you're You're kind of one of the main.
Speaker 22: Reasons I've started attending Orthodox Eastern Orthodox Church here in Franklin.
Speaker 1: So thank you for all you do.
Speaker 22: I've been listening a lot to all your theology videos, et cetera.
Speaker 4: All your stuff is great.
Speaker 22: Also lovely working with Sam Hyde recently found out came up in conversation with some Orthodox friends of mine last night about Tesla.
Speaker 4: Do you know much about.
Speaker 22: How him being raised you know Eastern Orthodox as his father being a priest. Do you know do you have any thoughts on like how Orthodox theology and sort of some of his ideas about light and energy are related, or do you have any.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Orthodox doctrine of energies maybe tangentially affected him in his worldview. But my understanding is that as Tesla got older, he got into theosophy. So I don't think he stayed with Orthodox theology. I think he got into sort of you know, goofy, weird philosophical stuff. It doesn't mean that his discoveries weren't true, It's just that from a religious perspective, it probably was an influence and then it seems to have kind of gone off into kooky stuff.
Speaker 4: Have you done any videos about this or any studies.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I wrote an essay about this maybe fifteen years ago, but I haven't really thought about it or revisited it in many years.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you one more question? Sure?
Speaker 22: So, you know, just with being new to the Orthodox Church kind of being raised Protestant, was Agnostic.
Speaker 4: For a while and then coming back around to.
Speaker 22: Church and God through aesthetics and music and things like that, you know, went to school for music, so kind of coming back around to God and believing in Jesus through a different way, you know, esthetically and whatnot, but you know, still still have somewhat of a Protestant mind, just being raised that way. And so I've been getting into conversations.
Speaker 2: With my mom.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I've heard.
Speaker 22: You say stuff like, you know, you don't want to debate.
Speaker 4: Your parents, just love on them.
Speaker 22: So we've been having conversations, nice conversations that haven't turned into arguments, but just sort of trying to point her in different directions to kind of look into the history of the canon and things like that. So I was just wondering if do you have a good resource. I know you mentioned that Lee McDonald book, but do you have like what's like a good resource for her to kind of look into that isn't so like I guess is a little bit more boomer friendly. Some of your videos are a little a little intense I find.
Speaker 4: Funny, but like, I mean, the problem she would take it.
Speaker 22: The best way, but like she she's in she's open.
Speaker 1: Minded enough to where you will yeah, sorry, no, it's okay. I mean the problem is that the canon is a kind of a difficult topic, and I don't know that there's one easy book on it. Maybe a little easier than Lee McDonald's book is F. F.
Speaker 2: Bruce's book Cannon Scripture.
Speaker 1: Because he's an evangelical scholar and it's a little less technical than Lee McDonald's book. So maybe try to give her something like F. F. Bruce's Ken of Scripture book and then say, hey, you'll notice, you know, he mentioned tradition and the role of tradition in the canon, you know, throughout that book, so you know, how how is a Protestant can you remain Protestant soci scripture without that key role tradition. Also, there's a book by Yarslav of Pelicon that's pretty good Whose Bible, Which tradition? I think it's called That one's pretty good too. Maybe that one's a little easier even for Boomers than Bruce's book, and he's just kind of dealing with the history of the different canonical traditions. Oh my gosh, Ben mystic. There was a video, uh where Pompeo was talking about why he blocked the release or it was related to here. It is Liz Churchill on at West Point. You Will Not Lie to your steal and tolerate those who do. I wasn't a sedge director.
Speaker 4: We lied.
Speaker 1: We didn't see at all.
Speaker 15: It's like we we had we had an entire we had entire trading course.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're all cheering and.
Speaker 2: We're the best of lines, jet and stealing dog.
Speaker 12: Maul.
Speaker 2: What's up man? You'll try against.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, I've just changed.
Speaker 18: And I don't know if you've covered this question before, but about the files?
Speaker 4: Do you where about the files? The JK?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 18: Do you do you have any sort of idea as to why the CIA requested Israel's redaction from the files?
Speaker 1: Well, we said earlier that most likely that they might consider that damaging the special relationship between the two countries at a basic level, and then at a more conspiratorial level, it might lead to you know, retaliation and some sort of you know, maybe compromising information comes out on somebody leaking the you know, opening up the files.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 18: And why so why with that request do you think they released it? I don't know, totally up in the air.
Speaker 2: Well, it's totally up in the air.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, I think, you know, people think of Trump as completely devoted to the Middle Eastern country's cause, and he does often seem to be, but every now and then he'll also seem to not be as devoted, which I don't know the explanation for that, For example, sharing the Jeffrey Sachs stuff critical of these actions. Why this is let loose now, I mean they could have just they could have let it loose and just like deleted all these documents too. So that's like, I don't understand like people think that, you know, just because it's released, like it couldn't be tampered with. I mean, they could have not had any these documents in there at all, which.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the motivations are, but yeah, I mean a lot of things have been happening, you know, to take the Daily Wire as an example, right, So, like so Ben Shapiro doubles down, doesn't allow any criticism of the Middle Eastern countries actions and positions the last couple of years, Daily Wire doubles down on that doesn't really allow that there that kind of just begins the descent of Daily Wire into irrelevance. Daily Wire tries to recoup by bringing on all these clowns and degenerates like Destiny and Nalla and all these weirdos, and so that seems to be just sort of spiraling away. And it's like people don't They're not reading the room, is what I'm saying. Like this is all over Twitter, all over the Internet. People are not being boomer towards anymore. Yeah, that's so they're not reading the room at least entities that keep trying to push like, you know, the mindset of neo conservatism like ten years ago. This is not twenty sixteen Internet, man, this is We're out of boomerdom and boomer evangelicals and the Christian dispensation is nonsense. I mean, look at this dude today. What's his name? This freak misfit Patriot. And I'm not trying to be mean here, because you know, I'm sure every man has dirty thoughts or temptations to dirty thoughts, because guys have that. However, mine involve women, they don't involve dudes, and they don't involve anything entering the exit only from behind. And people apparently uncovered this allegedly miss fit Patriot's profile here. My quip was miss fist Patriot because of his profile name there, but I don't think this should be surprising anyone, because I mean even Bryce and Gray kind of and other people were picking up on Skittles tendencies here shall we say? And bryceon Gray's not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: But anyway, so in other words, like this is like whatever, like normy conservatism is.
Speaker 2: People are done with that, dude.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants purple haired, blue haired by sexual creep weirdos telling them about the Middle East and geopolitics.
Speaker 2: People are just sick of it, Sapphire.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm talking about destiny all these creeps, Safire, what's up?
Speaker 14: You know what?
Speaker 10: I'm mute?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 23: Hello, yeah, I know you're uncovering a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the JFK stuff today. I'm curious.
Speaker 23: Have you seen the letter from JFK Junior that was sent to Joe Biden?
Speaker 4: And are you familiar with that at all?
Speaker 2: I did see that. I don't know what to make of that, because.
Speaker 1: You know, if you go back to Burmus's videos, Burmas's archived Biden's role in the Big Nine event, and Biden did play an interesting role there because he went and met with General ma Mood and discussed the meeting. Then said there was no meeting. That's when money was transferred hundred and twenty thousand dollars to Pakistani ISI and Biden talked about it in that secret back door channel that they had with the Pakistani i SID which relates to the Big Nine event. Again, just go watch Burmas's archived clips of that. That's on record. So in other words, Biden is he's not at the top of the pyramid, but obviously he played some important role. I think back at the time at the Big Nine event, he was like the intelligence chair or whatever the Senate, you know, did intelligence chair or something.
Speaker 2: I think that was his role.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I'm sure that he's in the background of this stuff as a kind of an adjacent person. He's not running everything. But I'm not surprised if that was true that he said Biden's a trader. But somebody was I don't know, but somebody was saying that the FBI supposedly looked into that, and it's not a real letter. I don't know, but I did see a lot of people talking about it.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I looked into it too, and from what I'd seen on some articles on it, it's like the FBI confirmed that like the author is anonymous, but the signature is still on it. Oh really, it's like they have like, yeah, they have expert like doctors and stuff. Surely they would know if someone like fabricated the signature. You know, they caught it, you know, Tekezinski that way. So it's like it seems like it actually was his signature. So I'm wondering, like, how the hell did that get on the letter?
Speaker 4: You know, just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's JFK researchers that would know more about that than me.
Speaker 2: I'm not super.
Speaker 1: I'm not super deep in you know, the JFK stuff. All Right, it's up and for him. If anybody wants to come on and ask a question, if you'd like to have a debate discussion, we have Nicholas Bucci ten dollars your advice on the best way to study the Church fathers. I would start with Athanasius on the Incarnation. I would read Basils on the Holy Spirit. I would read the five theological Orations of Gregory nazian Zeus, and then I would read or begin perhaps with read those, but begin with the post Apostolic fathers.
Speaker 2: Can't.
Speaker 1: That's beat that. That's probably the easiest way to start reading the Fathers. I have a friend that assists the Dudo Chronicles prove papocy in purgatory. I have no idea how an idiot Roman calviy would think that the Dudero Cannon and Maccabe's proves the papacy.
Speaker 2: That sounds completely insane to me. I would love to hear a.
Speaker 1: Roman calvic try to make an argument that McCabe's proves the papacy. That just seems completely outlandish and purgatory. I mean has after you mean, we use the text of maccabee's to show that we pray for the dead, But that's.
Speaker 2: Not a proof of purgatory.
Speaker 1: Is the created fire of God burning you as a payment for your temporal debts for sins? There ain't none of that in Macabe's. Referee Rob Jackson one dollar, thank you to appreciate that. Guys, you can support the stream via superchats. Superchats you're done through stream labs or natively through YouTube. You can also join the channel and get access to these topics. If you like to know more of my thoughts on some of these geopolitical issues. You can become a member, and I did just cover a three hour.
Speaker 24: Talk on certain Middle Eastern things been the mystic uh oh ay ay.
Speaker 25: I was wondering, I never heard of your take about your personal experience with the Big Nine event. I was wondering where you were, what was your take on that day, and when did your view on it start to shift towards malfeasance on the part of our government.
Speaker 2: I was at work and.
Speaker 1: We used to have a like a radio that was in the paint mixer I used to I was a paint mixer, so I was mixing paint when it happened, and I remember listening to it on the little radio there and I was, you know, I remember being blown away. I was like, well, this is crazy. I can't believe this is happening. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Like what's you know?
Speaker 1: And the news was like I remember under attack and it's like are we going to war?
Speaker 2: Like who's attacking? Is what's happening?
Speaker 1: So I remember when they announced that the first tower was hit, and then a little bit later the second tower was hit, and yeah, I'll never forget any of that, but I mean I was like, I don't know. Nineteen eighteen so I maybe twenty. I had no idea about geopolitics. I didn't know anything about Islam or Middle East or you know, any of that stuff. So I didn't know anything other than what the mainstream media was telling everybody. Because in two thousand and one, I mean, the Internet existed, but it wasn't like it wasn't omnipresent like it is now, so you know, you couldn't go look up all the you know, conspiracy facts or questioning the events or whatever. And I remember watching I remember actually was Ebomb's World. E Bomb's World had clips from Burmus's documentary on it because the clips were going viral, and it was clips that were like questioning the Pentagon event, and that was like, wait a minute, that's kind of weird, what's going on there? And then I remember watching the first version of Loose Change, and then I remember watching not too long after that, subsequent documentaries came out, so that that was about two thousand and three and four or five is when I started questioning that event.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in middle schoo when it happened. I don't think I began to question until I probably got out of high school. And actually Jason Burmas.
Speaker 25: When he left New York decided to move to the community that I used to live in, the Quad Cities, Iowa, Illinois border.
Speaker 4: He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking out with Burmas in person. He's a fun, really really cool, very kind, you know, charitable dude.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for that, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I thought you were the dude that's going to come on and like try to argue a bunch of crazy mystical stuff. So I apologize. I thought you heard somebody else MKG, what's up man?
Speaker 4: Hey j Opo as well.
Speaker 19: My question was about the super chat I sent in last night. I think there was a misunderstanding regarding the Erman question part ermine question.
Speaker 4: I wasn't asking.
Speaker 19: From a textual perspective debate.
Speaker 4: I was asking that.
Speaker 19: If hypothetically a bart Erhman or bart Ermin disciple were to challenge you on Christianity, how.
Speaker 4: What would be a retort or how what what would be the thing?
Speaker 1: I would use pre sup and tag because they would be coming from some kind of you know, unbelieving perspective. So that's again, I'm a philosophy dude, not a text dude.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the route I would take.
Speaker 1: I don't know what other route you could take unless you were, you know, studied in textual issues. Maximum nine to one, one three dollars, O'Brien's kayak ten dollars Daily wire Highlighting people like Destiny and defending Nala reminds me of Karl Rove in the two thousands pushing big ten conservatism.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: The quote conservatism is such a joke. That's why I made that video a few months ago. Uh, conservatives are a bunch of goofy goobers.
Speaker 26: I'm a goof goober, your goof fee goober. We're all goofy goobers. Ortho Christian one dollar. There's an article on The Guardian about Russian speaking Middle Eastern immigrants from the Soviet Union transformed Israeli policy.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that makes sense because of Stalin's change in policy. Right, Stalin went from originally wanting to sort of court Middle Eastern countries two then what banishing certain groups? My cheap ass glasses just broke. So I'm gonna have to be I'm gonna be acting.
Speaker 2: Like a uh the peanut man with a monocle. I'm a goofye goober.
Speaker 10: You are a goofy goober, your old goofy of goobers.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, I remember Carl Rode pushing that that was because they were always intending on you know, turning. I mean, just neo conservatism itself is just liberalism, so it's it's neo Trotskyism.
Speaker 10: Troy goo Goober, you are Okay, what's up, dude?
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, I was I gonna say. Oh so, I just have a quick question. I see you on my TV here and you have the omniliberal destiny.
Speaker 5: When when did he become a conservative or or how was he representative of conservative?
Speaker 4: I always thought he was, you.
Speaker 1: Know, a crazy nobody got this tweet. When I originally put it up, it went viral. It's got like three hundred thousand views. It's a joke. So no, of course he's not conservative. My whole point is that Daily Wire platforms all these goofy goobers as if these people are in any way relevant for conservative people. It's just ridiculous. That was the whole point.
Speaker 27: Okay, Yeah, I completely feel the joke.
Speaker 1: If you look under the if you look under this post, there's like thousands, hundreds of people who didn't get it. They're all just saying like, yeah, they're.
Speaker 3: Like us is conservative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's the point. Did I miss something?
Speaker 4: Did he switch over?
Speaker 1: I know a year ago, so I was No, he's a complete just demon dude. He's disgusting, but I mean he's like misfit patriot, Like that's exactly that's the That's what they want conservatives to be, because when you have no morals, you're completely you know, you don't have anything to conserve and you don't have any anything to fight for to fight back from.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So that's why his name is Destiny, because he's what the technocratic elite want the Western man to be. He is the destiny of Western man from the mindset of the technocratic demon goblins.
Speaker 28: Joseph Jay Yo, Hey, so I go to Trinity Church.
Speaker 29: I went there, have been going there since November thirty at twenty twenty three. I wasn't active LGS, but I grew up. How do I choose a church man? Because I know I studied church history and unfortunately, I know I love my church, but I know I can't be a Protestant, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I know.
Speaker 29: After the Pope said all as lead to Heaven.
Speaker 4: I know. I was like, yeah, they're out. So how do I how do I go up? How would I go about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wherever you live, go check out all of the Orthodox churches that are near you and find the one that's the best fit for you. That's literally the best. That's what we all did. That's the best way to do it. So that's my recommendation.
Speaker 2: Guys, it is.
Speaker 1: Wait now we get more super chat excuse me, comforts of home television three dollars. Sounds like the home shopping network three dollars. Thank you for this information, God blessed, Thank you man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Orthow Christian one dollar.
Speaker 1: It seems to me that Middle Eastern country's connection is a good pretense for the World War three letter written by Albert Pike. I actually think that letter is fake. I don't think that's a real letter. Storing the cat ten dollars. I like turtles.
Speaker 2: I have turtles.
Speaker 4: Kay.
Speaker 2: I'm just making sure I got all these super jets.
Speaker 1: We don't want people angry.
Speaker 10: I'm a goofy goober.
Speaker 2: You goober, anybody in the chat want to hop on?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 26: Here we go.
Speaker 1: We got some people hopping on trounser. So the topic the topics are listed.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: Hey, I have a question. It's somewhat related, maybe not. You can tell me if this isn't good. But I've recently gotten interested in the whole MK projects.
Speaker 4: Right from the sixties.
Speaker 15: I was one of those people that grew up like I didn't think hypnotism was even real. Sorry, what's up in kultra? Yeah, exactly, Okay, what would you recommend as bebies? I know you've done a ton of research, I know, like Esterbrooks has the book Hypnotism and all that. What would your recommendation be for the best like comprehensive guide on like.
Speaker 2: What that is, what hypnosis is? Or m keldra.
Speaker 15: Well, I know they're overlapping, right, So I guess what's your in your expert opinion, which want like just whatever you think?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, So Mkultra is dozens of projects all over the place, at dozens of universities, not just in North America, but actually all over the world, even places like Australia so and in fact, more recently even other NATO countries. You and Cameron and Carl Jung were at the same outfit in Switzerland at the same time, Bergoldzi We've covered that. So in fact, there's actually not one magisterial text on mk Ultra. But I would recommend either Walter Bowart's book Operation in My Control or John Marx's book CIA and Search for Entering Candidate. Those are two good introductory books. Gordon Thomas also has a pretty lengthy book. He also has an extensive book on Israeli intelligence and Masad, which is in my stack over here. I have not read Gordon. That's the one book I haven't read on Keltra is Gordon Thomas's book, but it's probably pretty good. Colin Ross has a book on the CIA doctors. So any of these would be decent introductory works. But there's not, to my knowledge, like one megaton book on.
Speaker 4: It got you. Yeah, I was looking at stuff that was more uh. I mean you might have named them.
Speaker 15: I'll go and look at these people afterward. But I was even looking at like William J.
Speaker 4: Bryant.
Speaker 15: He has that book The Chosen Ones and stuff like, Have you read that one?
Speaker 4: I know it's more like jury selection.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't know what's that to do with him Kiltra.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 15: Well, he was like only the hypnosis doctors right, like he claimed he did Surhan.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know if you were like familiar with him.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Lewis Jelly and West No.
Speaker 12: No, William j.
Speaker 15: Bryant, He's I think the grandson of like William Jennings Bryant. He was like one of these hypnosis doctors. I think he did the child, like the serial killer in Georgia, that guy.
Speaker 1: Uh uh Are you talking about Wayne Williams.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, he was the hypnosis doctor that pulled the confession from Wayne Williams. Oh interesting, Yeah, yeah, he he claimed he did Sir Hannett like before his death.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know if you were familiar anyway, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. I mean hypnosis is just kind of one angle of it. But I don't know a whole lot about hypnosis. But if you read the books that I mentioned, Bowart's book and Marx's book, they will discuss uh hypnosis to a degree. But a lot of this stuff is still so. When mk Ultra happened, Helms destroyed supposedly seven of the fourteen boxes of documents, so half of them culture.
Speaker 2: We don't know about Artemy, Yes, later do you hear me.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 16: I just I'm just curious how you Jay Dyer is an American blogger. You keep spreading Russian propaganda, Kremlin propaganda that's clearly from Russian state media. I find it very interesting how you're very biased towards Ukraine. There's many Orthodox real Christians in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Would that be the would that be the.
Speaker 2: Would that be hold on?
Speaker 1: Would that be the schismatic group created by the CIA and the patriarch econonical patriarch. Is that the is that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 16: I just think Ukraine is fighting against neo Bolsheviks, hate real Christians.
Speaker 1: And so who who created the schismatic with Dominko the schismatic Orthodox Church.
Speaker 16: You're asking me a specific question that what you can answer wants to trick me.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: No, it's an opening.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Dude, you mean what's on record with Dumenko?
Speaker 2: These people are idiots.
Speaker 30: No, I don't know specific way. I can't answer about du Crane is good, guys, Yes, the entire.
Speaker 1: Western world has been duped by Russian propaganda. Because Zelensky is awesome, as Battalion is awesome. All this stuff, right, So we're not even talking about that today. We're talking about uh JFK. So can people not talk about the very like? The topics are listed, you guys, it's not JFK. It's not that stuff. B M duper five dollars. The ci van outside your house shot a laser beam to break your glasses. These are just like cheap ass reading glasses. So it did not require CIA laser beams. That was really funny, though, really funny, but discord one dollar. Now we already read that.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Then went on, I have a discussion about the topics and just spout out shit. They have no idea about Tony. What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Hey, Tony, Hey, Tony, what's on your mind?
Speaker 30: We got ten new members. Shout out to you, new members, Tony, what's up? Go ahead, Tony soprano.
Speaker 3: Gobble hey, Tony is the gobble gool.
Speaker 1: All right, So open form, anybody wants to come on and talk. The topics are JFK files, CIA, usage of the Romancolic Church by the CIA as a instrument of soft power, Cold War, Neo Bolshevism, by the way, is neo conservatism. The neo cons are the neo Bolshevist, neo Trotskyites. So good father, I'm mute.
Speaker 4: Yello.
Speaker 31: Okay, yeah, excellent, Well, thank you so much for letting me on your live.
Speaker 20: Here's what's on my mind lately is.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not directly tied, but.
Speaker 31: I'm thinking a lot about the Schism of ten to fifty four and how it was ran by these two Roman prelates.
Speaker 32: Okay, and and it's and that's the whole thing was based on a forced document of the donation of Constantine. And I'm curious if that is the beginning of the way the papal authority kind of develops this clandestine partnership stuff.
Speaker 2: I think that it contributes.
Speaker 1: There are other factors that are part of it as well, so that you know, the history of the papal states existing partly on the basis of these forged claims, the collapse of the Roman Empire leaving the papacy to fill that vacuum, deviations, and the theology contributes to it because the Gregorian Reforms the eleventh century is where you have the papacy claiming to be a world ruler.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's here's another here's another question.
Speaker 31: It kind of partners with it is the unloven bread.
Speaker 4: The unloven bread argument.
Speaker 31: What do you think was a primary influence in why the West was.
Speaker 4: Using unlove and bread.
Speaker 1: There was a one of our listeners just posited an argument for this which I had not heard. There was a seventh or eighth century Germanic theologian I don't remember his name, but he was the first to propose that it needs to be the Judaic bred usage because quote Jesus was doing the passover. So it's about a seventh century Germanic convert theologian. I don't remember his name, but that's apparently where it first appears, and that would count as a judaizing error. Right, Okay, it's the guy is Melkite. He's always on here. He may be on here now. I just can't think of his profile name, but Melkite something. He commented a couple of days ago. The name of this Germanic guy I'd never heard of.
Speaker 2: Okay, Right, But also also you have.
Speaker 1: To keep in mind when you read Photius's letter about the Carolinians sending missionaries into Orthodox countries like Bulgaria to convert them to Romanism, even in the eight hundreds, what's fascinating is that he notes that these quote missionary that were sent to preach phillyoquay, we're already using the papal claims that you have to do philly oakuay and change the bread because the papees he said it. So in other words, they became issues that the Western missionaries were saying was the basis for the Orthodox being schismatics and wrong when the Orthodox were actually correct. So in other words, there was a political move for that as well.
Speaker 31: Right, Yeah, anyway, it's just got me thinking about this Middle Eastern situation and wondering how much what kind of influence.
Speaker 4: In all that?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, it could be, I mean yeah, if it's a judaizing error, it could be. But I mean this goes back to like eighth century Germanic converts, as I understand, jerd On.
Speaker 5: I can hear me.
Speaker 20: My question is, like best case scenario, like in the ten years people wake up, people start to actually inform themselves.
Speaker 4: What happens, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think that after a century of brainwashing and mind control and social engineering, it's going to take many years to undo all that.
Speaker 2: So I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the only question.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't have a better answer for that, but Harrison.
Speaker 2: What's up man?
Speaker 1: By the way, we already have you know, Lord Baltimore interviewed I Howard Hunt on his deathbed, confessing to playing a role in it. So you know, if you remember, and that was in Rolling Stone too, well, I remember when when Alex posted that his deathbed interview with I Howard Hunt admitting that they played.
Speaker 2: A role in JFK.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, you have to not know anything to you know, not know some of this stuff. Harrison, what's up, page, how's it going, good man? What's on your mind?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So yesterday I was watching your Jesuits and Geopolitics stream.
Speaker 2: It was very good, the old one.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 9: So it's it's super interesting to me to see the influence of these kind of different sections of like branches of the Catholic Church if you will have these geopolitical influences, so like how would you say, like kind of like an updated version of maybe that stream, like you see that other than the Pope today like influencing maybe.
Speaker 1: Stuff like well, one easy way to see it is the USAID stuff. I mean USAID for example, was giving tens of millions of dollars to the most liberal skittles Lutheran organizations and churches. There you go. Another example would be ecumenism itself. Ecumenism, if you read the Weimoff book, is itself a CIA Rockefeller project. And so the idea of watering down the theology to turn the churches into tools of American soft power to promote Americanism is crucial. In fact, one of the main things that Wemoff argues at the beginning of the book is that ecumenism itself is a consumerist ideology. I will decide based on Low's common nominator. I'll pick and choose the theology of what I think Christianity is. And so Christianity is just like the basic principles of you know LCD Low's comra on there, so ehumanism literally is Americanism.
Speaker 2: That's his thesis.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I mean that's really interesting, especially if you apply that kind of influence in modernity. I mean the techno feudalism aspect of it is pretty concerning to me.
Speaker 1: Well, if you read but beyond that too, if you read the Michael Graziano book that we lectured through Aaron into the Wilderness. The academic text on the history of CIA in religion and the Catholic Church particularly, he says in that book as well as just a normal secular scholar. He says that the CIA operatives that we're working with, the OSS and the CIA, they're all ecumenists, and they put they put Americanism first, Catholicism second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that does not surprise me.
Speaker 9: But I mean they're definitely using the guys of like with the USA stuff. I mean, they could just label it as some you know, Jesuit practice and have it be written off.
Speaker 1: Well, it's even worse than that because Catholic charities and all that stuff that's like human t R A F F I C K I N.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah yeah, all right man, thanks man.
Speaker 4: Also appreciate everything you do.
Speaker 1: Jay, help me out a lot. Sure, thank you, all right bigly. You'll notice, by the way, that the Roman Catholic trash talkers, all of them all over the internet today, none of them will come and debate this.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: I sent this to probably ten of them, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 33: Hey, just a random question here, why has there always been a fascination and just this kind of general positivity surrounding as a president. I'm sure I could google this, but in your opinion, Democrats, Republicans, people in the middle just seem to hold him in such a high regard. I'd love to get your take on that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that that's a good point because when you go to Dealey Plaza, which we did about ten years ago, I've never been there. It's a very propaganda heavy I mean, it's all devoted to democracy and Americanism. So at a bigger level, Kennedy represents a belief in the thing that Quigly is defending in Tragian hope, because in Tragian hope, the tragedy is the two World Wars the twentieth century, and the hope is liberal democratic capitalism can save the world. Literally, that's what like at the end of the book. That's his hope. And so Kennedy is sort of the ultimate martyr figure as well as perhaps RFKMLK two, because they represent the potential future synthesis of the Cold War dialectic moving forward into Americanism. So Kennedy becomes a kind of a martyr for Americanism. I'm not saying that that means that him undergoing that was a good thing. I think that there was a confluence of interest to remove him obviously in this operation, because he threatened certain forces and certain objectives and people groups that had their own motivations. So think of it more like rival crime families than good guy bad guy. But yes, they were able to also turn Kennedy into this notion of a martyr for the religion of democracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 33: I've just met with people on extremes of the political sphere and you can find plenty, you know, anecdotal folks that they look at him almost as if he was a guy he was untouchable and never said the wrong thing, and which we all know is not true.
Speaker 4: But I've always just wondered that, so appreciate it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also that, uh, that probably that when they when they play that clip of him when he talks about.
Speaker 34: Malcol under the under the falses, I'm saying, false, has all this kind of nonsense shake our societies. He's not talking about Masons, and you know this, the whole context of that speech is the Soviets. He's talking about Soviet forces infiltrating America. It's just Cold War stuff, and a lot of times people play that clip out of context, like JFK was calling out the Masons and the Secret societies and and all this stuff. And I think he did have, as the document show, a desire to.
Speaker 1: Try to rein in the CIA because they've been doing this with organized crime too, right, they were going after the mobsters. They sent Carlos Marcelo to Guam. So he probably was making certain moves to you know, whether that was just to protect his own power or whether he really cared about America. Either one, he was making moves that made people mad. And then you know he betrayed them mafia because they got them. They got the Kennedy's elected through voter manipulation through the Chicago machine. That's well known. So he made a lot. He pissed off a lot of people. So there was there were various powerful people with motivations, including sort of Texas big oil people that were not happy with him too. So you make enemies like that at that level.
Speaker 2: That's what happens.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't mean that you're therefore like the perfect super saint.
Speaker 2: I mean he was.
Speaker 1: He was banging Marily Monroe the same time Samsy and Conny was banging Marily Monroe and she was like, I mean, it's just crazy, you know.
Speaker 33: So he also with the president that apparently was getting shot up with methamphetamines every day in the Oval office.
Speaker 4: Am I thinking of the right?
Speaker 1: I think that's right. I think uh, or that there's a story about that, and uh he had like.
Speaker 4: An ivy trip of that stuff going on. What I was what I was.
Speaker 1: Told, So I mean, you know, he might he might have had, you know, some sincere desires for America to not be influenced by you know, Israeli politicians or something like that. His dad was Joe Senior, was involved in organized crime. He worked with al Capone, and his dad was ambassador to England, so they were very close to British intelligence. And by the way, I'm sure British intelligence had a role in this event too, which nobody talks about, given the fact that Joe Senior was ambassador to Britain. Kofi, then we'll go to Basil. But like I said, I'm also not like a jfk Lore historian person. So Kofi, how's it going, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: So I don't know this is off.
Speaker 20: Topic, but would be some good questions to ask my Lutheran pastor an objection to Lutheranism.
Speaker 4: I'm still very new to the church and stuff. I've probably got a couple of months there, and I would like prot.
Speaker 1: Just I'm not trying to be rude, but you can watch some of my videos, but that's not the topic today, Basil, what's up, man? Just watch any of the videos critiquing Protestants. Watch the debate with DL the Protestant what's on dog, Basil?
Speaker 4: Hey, uh, I'm trying to find the connection.
Speaker 35: And I'm relatively new to your stuff, and I'm just trying to think about the dichotomy that a lot of people are talking about between the Zionists and the Bolsheviks, whereas through most of the Cold War era seemed to be on the same side, and a lot of perspects, and especially when it comes to the jfk assassination, the government, the US government seemed to be more attacking the Bolsheviks while siding with the Zionists. And I'm trying to find a good mapping of those relationships.
Speaker 4: And I was wondering what your opinion was and if you had any resources.
Speaker 1: There's a good article that deals with that at Espionage History Archive by Mark and it's I'm trying to remember. It's the one I think that talks about what do I think for a second, it's the one that talks about Stalin and him shifting his view on Jews because Jews ended up.
Speaker 2: Leaving and going to.
Speaker 1: Israel from Russia because of this shift in policy. It has to do with them, the Soviets wanting Israel on their side, and then Israel ended up siding with the West, and that would be like, you know, a lot of the stuff that James Jus Angleton was trying to.
Speaker 2: Get in place.
Speaker 1: But I cannot I haven't looked at this in like ten years, so I'm trying to remember. It might be the article that talks about Philby.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Let's see if it's a Philby article, because Philby was involved in this too, because he was a journalist somewhere. So it's either this one Hitler, Hitler and Stalin, or it's oh, it might be this one. Oh, I know which one it is.
Speaker 2: It's this one.
Speaker 5: Can you mute?
Speaker 2: Do that's really loud?
Speaker 1: It's I think it's this one Victor Rothchall's Soviet spy.
Speaker 2: I think this one deals with that. Yes, this is it.
Speaker 1: So if you read this, yes, this is it, because he gets into phil be and Blunt at the end.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 1: So I got to Espionage History archive and read Victor Rothchild Soviet Spy.
Speaker 2: That's the art, that's the article, yep.
Speaker 1: And it talks about the Soviet shift under Stalin. That doesn't make Stalin a good guy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know.
Speaker 1: People always think in these not you, but there is thinks in these like really childish dialectics.
Speaker 5: Well, you're seeing Stalin's a hero.
Speaker 2: Thomas B. Five dollars.
Speaker 1: Does para cursis mean that the persons share the same divine nature?
Speaker 2: Para cursis means indwelling.
Speaker 1: It's first used in by Maximus to discuss what happens in the incarnation the hypeset of union, that each of the nature is fully interpenetrate and dwell one another without destroying the properties of that nature. And it's also applied in theology after Maximus to the trend wherein the divine persons in dwell one another. So it's the persons in dwelling. It doesn't necessarily directly relate to them sharing a common essence per se. How does it go with the incarnation, Like I said, because in the incarnation Christ, human nature and its divine nature fully in dwell and interpenetrate one another without the dissolution or destruction of those natures. O'Brien's kayak ten dollars. Kennedy represented the Hope to such a degree that they call the admission the administration Camelot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: This is juxtaposition to the family's mob connections. It was a brilliant piece of marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were brought to power through the mafia, and that goes back to Joe Senior, who again ran liquor during prohibition with al Capone. Ozwa.
Speaker 36: Hello, just some questions about your stream yesterday and some comments you made today kind of shut down the idea of Russia like collaborating with the USA in general just managing global security and things like that. And yesterday when you talk about the Middle East, you mentioned how a lot of it comes from sort of British policy from the beginning of the century. Yeah, that's not contrast be shut down the no, but I just wonder what you do you like, disagree that the USA and Russia kind of worked together to manage the security of the world in some way like they must do, they must have some sort of relationship.
Speaker 1: Uh no, there are relationships, there are degrees of you know, security agreements, sure, but.
Speaker 4: That you just end the day that you don't think that they go further.
Speaker 1: Well, what explicitly are are you thinking? You think that Trump and Putin secretly meet in the Masonic.
Speaker 2: Lodges or what?
Speaker 4: Nothing like that?
Speaker 1: Long, Well, what is your theory?
Speaker 36: They Okay, I just wanted.
Speaker 4: To some clarification.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because I work for the KGB, right, So I was hired in nineteen eighty by the KGB to promote Soviet cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and dougan coin, and I've been outed. So that's that's what's going on. It's it's all me running disinformation to protect Soviet coin, my uh crypto and putent coin because I get paid in putent coin, So that's what it does. It's all it's all vast, massive, gigantic conspiracy. So here are one of these Roman Catholics who has anime pro they're always the worst two that Roman cast the anime profiles, and they won't come debate. So Spinoza's pantheism is not pagan or gnostic apparently. And I'm arguing this guy right now, trying to get him to come debate. So I wonder he's got quite a few in his audience. I'll see if any of his audience will come to bate. He's got seventeen thousand followers, supposely. And this is what you get with the Roman Catholics. They want to defend Spinoza's pantheism, which is based in Kabbala. This is you can read this in Gersham Sholam. You can read Kabbala goes back to narcissism into platonism. You could read this in Sholom. You could read this in Snicia Glu's giant Cambridge text. But these people are just out to launch. He only loves deboating. None of them will come debate. That's crazy. If you would like to debate, it's open for him. I've asked about fifteen of these wacko Roman Catholics and quasi pagan want to be I want to be fascist Larper's. They won't come to bait. So where are you at, dude, mister c So what does Gersham Scholam say about Kabbalism that anyone would know who'd read any of his text He's the foremost Cabbalistic scholar.
Speaker 2: Of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: I've got about five of his books. This one major trans of Jewish mysticism. What is Mercaba mysticism? Oh, it's Jewish gnosticism. What is gnosticism? While it's pagan as st Heuronees and many of the Church fathers say. And if you read Scholam's other text Kabbala, he says Cabbalism is based in Neoplatonism. And if you read Soniciaglow's book on Spinoza, he said, which is the Cambridge text, he says Spinoza and his pantheism was influenced by atheistic Platonism from his Antium from Gemistos Plethon. I'm pretty sure Plethon is a pagan philosopher. I'm trying to get this guy to come to bate, like I have to beg these people to come debate m.
Speaker 2: And they won't do it. Palpable memes. And then Michael, what's up palpable memes?
Speaker 4: I'm you, hey, j I have a quick question while you're waiting for a napponent.
Speaker 37: That they won't come, Go ahead, Hey, a few months ago, I was just happened to be scrolling some of your older work on YouTube and came across a breakdown that you did of Jonas Salk's Survival of the Wisest. And that was the first day of the Trump presidency.
Speaker 8: The second day I saw him roll out Stargate with Larry Ellison and Sam Moltman, and it just like.
Speaker 1: So, I'm on YouTube, we can't talk about that right now, mister c what's.
Speaker 4: Up, Hey, mister Dian, good evening.
Speaker 27: I had a question about feel free to boot me if I'm off topic, about the web Holf book and also by the Courtney Murray book.
Speaker 1: That's on topic. You're the first person to actually be on the topic.
Speaker 2: I'm joking ahead.
Speaker 27: All right from here in Tim Kelly, a while back about these two books, I was wondering if there were anything more in relation to intelligence agencies and the Catholic Church besides maybe God called apart three or something.
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: What what books? You said, two books.
Speaker 27: Besides the Courtney Murray book and also the wind Hof book in terms of Catholic.
Speaker 2: Church, Well, the John Courtney.
Speaker 1: M do you mean when you say the Courtney Murray book that is the Window books.
Speaker 27: What do you mean, Oh okay, I thought there was a second one that dealt with Catholicism and intelligence agencies.
Speaker 4: I just wonder if so.
Speaker 1: There's many that deal with it in some degree. There's the Paul Williams book on Gladio. There's the Michael Graziano book on Aaron into the Wilderness, which I covered. There's the John Taylor book about spies in the Vatican, which is a procier narrative. There's Daniel Ganser's book NATO's Secret Armies. And there's God's Banker about Roberto Calvi and the Minco Dembrosio. And I'm sure there's other ones, but those are kind of the main ones that I can think of.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 27: I know the Williams book in the Courney worry book or written by Catholics so that it has more have at least to us being you know what's going on in the church.
Speaker 1: So correct, correct, yes, correct, good point, Thank you, mister c. And thank God for somebody on topic. And Melchite cleric is the guy who knows about the first Germanic dude to use uh, the Judaic version of the bread.
Speaker 2: Who was that guy?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 12: Yeah, go ahead, Hey, I wanted to comment on the I love of bread.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 22: It was actually so interesting.
Speaker 4: When I found out about it.
Speaker 12: And it was a monastic practice in Frankia by Saint Vincar Cisel, and he's actually still venerated in the Eastern Orthodox Church today. He was a prolific monastic. He's mentioned as blessed and mentioned energy. But like I said, he was a monastic.
Speaker 1: And uh and made a mistake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he he did it.
Speaker 12: He did make a mistake, and the practice spread throughout the monasteries. The Franks in the seventh century had a monastic rigor, so the priests and the bishops really looked to the monks, and it spread through monasteries throughout Frankia. And then as time for grasp and the Carolingians emerged to kind of make themselves different from the Byzantine Church, big marker was the leaven bread and I believe personally the Franks probably had brain ride in that before.
Speaker 2: Making a different Yeah, thank you so much, exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you hopped in because I was trying to think of the name and I couldn't think of it. Sean, What's hey, Jack didn't hear me.
Speaker 20: Huh yeah. So my grandfather was in the CIA, and I'll give you a little backstory real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I actually got to talk to you here on it.
Speaker 20: He was originally he joined the United States Marine Corps during World War two. World War War two broke out, he was a Carlson's Raider, and then after he was a Carlson's Raider, he was presidential guard to Truman. Then after that he was ambassador to Saudi Arabia, and then he went into the CIA as a field agent, and he was one of those guys he would have a hand of briefcase handcuffed to him and he would travel all over the world as a diplomatic carrier, taking documents to wherever they needed to go. So, during the time of the Kennedy assassination, my grandfather and my dad and my uncle, they were.
Speaker 4: Like twelve and fourteen years old.
Speaker 20: They came down to Dallas for like two days ate in the hotel room, my dad and my uncle, and then my grandfather.
Speaker 4: Left to go obviously to downtown Dallas. Kennedy got shot.
Speaker 20: My grandfather came back to the hotel, he grabbed my dad and my uncle.
Speaker 4: Said never talk about this again.
Speaker 20: And he was in a big panic, and my dad said he had all kinds of guns and weapons with him. He then faked his death. I think they went to New Jersey afterwards, or it might have been South Texas. I don't remember exactly, but he faked his death and said he had a heart attack and he had a death certificate and everything. Your granddad, my grandfather, Yeah, he was in the CIA.
Speaker 2: No I heard that part. Who's the he that faked his death your granddad, Yeah, my.
Speaker 4: Grandfather, And so he got shot. He was in the CIA.
Speaker 20: He faked his death and disappeared essentially because they killed everyone that was involved. And so they went to the Bahamas for two years, and my dad said that they lived there was the Seven Islands on the Bahama was where they hit out right, and there was a boat that would come and they would pick up all the kids on the Seven Islands and they would have class on the boat.
Speaker 4: It was school was on the boat. It was a little, tiny, little tiny boat.
Speaker 20: So after about two years things calmed down and my grandfather came back to the States with my dad and uncle shortly after that. Wherever my dad and uncle were two suits came and knocked on the door and said, hey, your dad died in a car accident. We're going to take you and your brother to New York to go live with your mom now. And so essentially the government just took my dad out, I mean, my grandfather.
Speaker 4: They killed my grandfather as soon as he came back to the States. My dad never saw his body.
Speaker 20: He never got to have any of his documents, never got to have any of his personal possessions.
Speaker 4: They just took him and took them up to their moms.
Speaker 20: And that was the last time my dad ever saw my grandfather.
Speaker 1: And then and you think that was just because of knowledge of the events that we're saying, he was there.
Speaker 4: My dad swore up and down that he was one of the shooters. And my grandfather was. He was a killer for the CIA.
Speaker 20: He was a he was an assassin when he was in the Carlson's Raiders. After he would kill the Japanese, he would take the butt of his rifle and he would smash all their teeth out, and he took all their teeth and put him in a jar. And my dad said that he would have the teeth on his bed mantle in a jar.
Speaker 4: It's like a trophy. And he said he always carried two two pistols on him.
Speaker 20: He would out forty five, forty five and a thirty eight special and he said he never those pistols never left his side, and.
Speaker 4: He's country all the time.
Speaker 20: And he said randomly suits would just on the door and they would hand my grandfather a big yellow envelope and one time my dad they handed my dad the envelopes they give this to your father.
Speaker 4: My dad opened it up one time and was just full one hundred dollar bills. You know.
Speaker 20: They were giving him money to do whatever he needed to do on the CIA.
Speaker 2: And what's that's crazy?
Speaker 1: What's your take on all the document stuff today? Which last night? What you're thoughe on that?
Speaker 29: Man?
Speaker 20: Well, there's so much to it, and there's it's it's hard to cipher through it, and everybody has their own different opinions. I haven't been following it too much, to be honest, but I'm trying to find I try to look up the ambassadors for Saudi Arabia because he was an ambassador for Saudi Arabia. He was also head of security added Embassy in Australia as well and I try to look a lot of it up, and I couldn't find his name, Don Robert Catlin.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if they just erased his.
Speaker 20: Name from everything or but I'm having trouble finding out it. We did my dad when my dad was still around, he hit up the Marine Corps and he got a bunch of his medals when he was in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: And I have those medals to this day in my room. But I haven't been.
Speaker 20: Following it so much because it's it's just a lot to cipher through, man, And and I don't know, Man, I just wanted to get it out there that Don Robert Catlan he was.
Speaker 4: He was one of the guys that was there.
Speaker 20: And uh, because there was there was like I think there was three shooters and then that there was probably three backup shooters. You know they had they had all kinds of backup plans. They like they were going to kill him no matter what.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. I mean, I appreciate you. Uh you're bringing that that story. That's wild. Yeah. They're saying that this the search function doesn't work very well. Uh, and I mean it makes sense, like the documents are really hard to decipher in some cases. Eric, what's up, man, I'm still trying to get these Roman callities to come in.
Speaker 4: Here, yo yo yo, uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 22: So I'm actually gonna be going to Roman Catholic Inquiry tomorrow, probably the last one, since I'm kind of going back and forth between Orthodox and Roman Catholic but pretty sold on Orthodox and I've.
Speaker 4: Been living the church I've been going to in Franklin.
Speaker 22: But I actually was able to get this this group, this inquer group to discuss the difference between Orthodox and Roman Catholicism.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 22: I'm just curious, like if you were in that group. This is like a Catholic in quer group for anybody to come to. It could be an atheist, gnostic, whatever, it's for people to come and just ask questions.
Speaker 4: So probably gonna be my last one.
Speaker 22: Wanted to just see what they had to say about the you know, kind of their view on Orthodoxy at Eastern Orthodoxy. So what would be some good questions to ask? Like if you had all the knowledge that you had and you were there, you know, I don't know as much as you do, not even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say I would watch my video one dogmatic contradiction that ends Rome. How can it be necessary to believe in the temporal supremacy of the Roman bishop for salvation in thirteen eighty two or whatever them sunk them and after Vatican Two that's no longer necessary for salvation? How is that not a contradiction in dogma?
Speaker 2: Snake?
Speaker 1: None of these people will come to this romanc other guy says, I'm eating, I don't have time for this. Yeah, so he can sit there. He considered tweeting, and all these other guys are like, oh, I'm at work. Oh, you can tweet all day, but you can't just hop onto space and defend your positions.
Speaker 2: What's up, man?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: How about you? I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 38: So I've been looking into a book from William Satui on like the CIA's influence on like Japanese media, like manga, anime and all this other stuff, and it seems like there's this huge like proponent to like push like Western feminism in pot Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's the book? I never heard of this. It sounds interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about I don't know much about the CIA in Japan.
Speaker 2: So what's the book?
Speaker 39: Uh, it's the Culture Cold War the CI in World of Marks.
Speaker 1: And oh, you're talking about the Francis Sanders Saunder's book.
Speaker 4: And one by William Sisui.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I have the Saunders. But what's about William What William M.
Speaker 4: Susui? Media control?
Speaker 1: Can you spell that?
Speaker 4: Uh? T s u T s u I first name? William?
Speaker 2: Got it and it's media control?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 39: And it looks like he has like a bunch of papers posted in like academic journals and stuff in Japanese studies.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll definitely get that. Appreciate that recommendation. We got to come more super chats here. Evan g D five dollars. What are your thoughts on Gamatri in things like event two to one? I don't think there's anything to do with Gimautria and any of that stuff. Clown Mode five dollars, Thank you for your content. Thank you so much. Alex D.
Speaker 2: Five bucks.
Speaker 1: What does Saint Paul mean in First Corinthians six two to three when he says the saints will judge the world and the angels. It's part of deification. So if you look up and study Orthodox doctrine of theosis, we are created to be raised by a grace by uncreated grace to an even higher state than the angels, such that in the ascton we will even judge the angels, according to Paul, So it's a theosis deification text.
Speaker 2: JB. Peltier ten dollars. This is unsolicited.
Speaker 1: I found out this morning a various pious gentleman from my parish that is named Augustine had passed away from heart issues. Everyone, would you please keep him in your prayers. I'm sorry to hear that, man, but yeah, I understand. You know, we just lost two people close to us as well, so you know, I know how different hope that is. You'll feel really bad for a few days and then it'll kind of it'll ease up and you'll you'll feel better. But you know, death is defeated, so we're not supposed to be even afraid of death. Uh, all right, the last chances for anybody who's gonna call in, none of these people would even come close to doing it, So as usual, waste of time. But you know what I've I've I should have learned my lesson to never even invite a person with cartoon PfP, anime PfP. They're always just the worst, So I don't know what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Card or Carl.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? What's up?
Speaker 3: Carl Coral?
Speaker 2: We're going full walking dead up in.
Speaker 1: Here, Coral, Rick, Coral, Carl can't can anybody else? Guys, remember to heading over to chalk dot com use promo cope J forty four Life, JI four four LP or jy four zero to get forty percent off forty four percent off to being upon which went Now. It is a subscription if you do the forty four Life, but you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be locked into that if you're not into it.
Speaker 1: Also, you can get Ester Hollywood one and two sign copies at the website in the shop and yeah, good news the Ester Hollywood three. As you guys know, it's complete and it should be out in the next couple of months. Let's see it maybe three months. Best case scenario if you guys would hit like and share. Thank you so much for the donations and your generosities. Clown mode five dollars. Thank you for your content. I can't refer to that or not. Okay, here's let's see Hasani.
Speaker 2: What's up, dude? He was what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sorry if if I'm a little too low, I'm coming down with something, so I might not tell him like I don't really do it'll be it'll be quick anyway. I just wanted to see if, like I understand why, you know, like Tristan hasn't wanted to, you know, like do the whole online thing for a while or you know, at.
Speaker 1: Least that's what I remember you that's because he got demolished in rap battles by me, so he.
Speaker 11: Quick what's his name little aids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you young boomers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I mean something like this, I know this, a riddle like this, something like this should really I don't know, maybe get him excited toob on the stream or something to see if you can put something together with him or or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they just had they just had a new baby, so he's, uh, you know, he's been tending to their their new congratu.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I did see that both your Yeah, definitely can rest them.
Speaker 2: That was pretty much all I had.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try to get Tristan back on their I appreciate that. Carl, what's up? And you will try again. We'll see if you get Tristan to come yap it up, mix it up.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, all right, I have a question on the filioquid.
Speaker 39: Okay, So I understand that it subordinates the Holy Spirit because he doesn't share a property that the.
Speaker 4: Father and the Son do.
Speaker 13: What I'm having trouble trying to wrap my brain around is how we categorize hypostatic properties and why they're only in the positive.
Speaker 1: Well, because they pick out the unique positive characteristic of that person, So they couldn't be merely negative, you know, lacking attributes, because if you think about it, like each person has infinite lacking attributes, right, the Father is not Michael Lee Archangel. The Father is not Bob the Mechanic. So a negative attribute saying what it's not doesn't tell you hardly anything about what it is. And typically negative attribution or apapatic theology or via via negativa is what's applied to the divine essence, not the divine persons. So when we want to pick out persons, we need characteristics or categories or properties that tell us some kind of positive cataphatic value or content as to what they actually are or who they actually are. So when we speak of Father, the Cavedocians are pretty unanimous that the father is identified as source found, RK, N RK, cause, et cetera. Okay, so if that uniquely picks out well his positive characteristic of who he is as the person, then that cannot be shared because the campetition dictum is that a hypostatic property cannot be shared because it's unique to the person, but any other property must be shared because it's a common attribute of essence. So for example, divine love, divine love doesn't pick out one person because the father has love, the son has love, the spirit has love. So love is an attribute common to the triad, not a hyposthetic property, but to be generated is a unique property of the son.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: Yeah that makes sense. Actually, thank you? Sure?
Speaker 2: Is that all?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Thank you for your patience anytime. Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you being a patient about the question because a lot of people are fussy about this malignant and he dropped off. So anybody want to come back, Any Roman Catholics, any Tradcats, any people who want to discuss the topics listed, any anybody else about the JFK stuff. So notice the Roman Catholics, He says, I'm you're single and childless. So I'm not going to come talk to you. Well, actually I'm married. So this is all they have? The Godfather three in John Courtney Murray. There's actually quite a few books. I mean it's not just those two books. There's many books, but I mean those are the books that kind of focus on these issues. Lost hedgem On by Ingdahl also gets into intelligence usage of religious schools and networks, and not just I mean Ingdall's book's not really dealing with the Roman Catholics. He's dealing with like evangelicals and Islamic networks like the Fetula goul In networks. Solid Snake ten dollars. Thank you for having me on the space. I love the content, by the way, quote quoting Bryson Gray, what that is? Eb ten dollars. I recommended that you watch the anime one Piece yesterday. Write down in the notes that that you wrote one Piece fan edit.
Speaker 2: Writing that down.
Speaker 1: Now watch the original Japanese dub and watch up.
Speaker 6: Through the lobby arc. Okay, mark three dollars, go go one more back up, Go one more back up.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts if the driver was the shooter? Do you mean one more backup? I don't know what you mean one more backup here. I don't know anything, Like I've not looked into the ballistics of what went down that day.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You would probably want to look into some you know, like legit JFK researchers that would go into all that stuff. I usually, you know, it's it's kind of like the Big Nine event. People get all into.
Speaker 5: Like the what were the seismic registers on the day of the Big nine event? And what about this thermic nanotech? Like I don't know about thermite nanotech. I don't know about seismic registers, but I can read the geopolitical stuff that lets me figure out, Okay, who stands to gain from the Big nine event?
Speaker 2: Like, to me, that's way.
Speaker 1: More interesting than getting all into this like the technicalities of whatever.
Speaker 2: Not a single Roman Catholic would come discuss this stuff.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sad. Actually, that's it makes perfect sense, though. I think we did have one Catholic in you're asking questions, So props to that dude. But just everybody again take note that like none of them will we'll touch this this subject. I'll here's somebody Joseph, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hyeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh g how are.
Speaker 17: I?
Speaker 4: Well? Thanks?
Speaker 17: I think your voice seems a little bit maybe it's an issue from my side, it seems what.
Speaker 4: Just the moment, Yeah, can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 17: My my pustion is uh, I want to my thinking process, Uh, is it for those who object to the eternal generation and procession of the son of the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 4: Is it Is it a.
Speaker 17: Fair way to tackle that issue from by raising an equal objection to the eternal activity of the attributes of God? So, my my thinking process is if because because the objection.
Speaker 13: Implies that if we say the sun is.
Speaker 17: Generated and these proceeds eternally, that might imply cause or relationship. And for you know, people generally speaking, when they hear about coisality or generation, they think that chronologically you are not and then at some point in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's the area argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So so if if, if if we object to the generation, the eternal generation and procession, then I think it is equally objectionable to raise that same objection to the eternal activity of the actress God because we have to ask at what point in time God's attribute became active.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've made this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why Unitarianism has difficulties that usually end up making some of the divine attributes contingent and necessary upon a created order.
Speaker 17: Okay, so you think it's a fair edgition to to to ask.
Speaker 1: Them, Yeah you can go in that Yeah, you can go in that direction. It's just that good luck trying to convince a Unitarian of understanding the argument.
Speaker 4: Okay, man, all right, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think you're right, you're on the right track. Yeah, we've had some we've had some discussions in the bat with in the back in the back a few years ago where we went that route. So all right, cool beans, dude, Thank you guys, A lot of fun today, great conversation. Thank you guys for your recommendations, good questions. Nobody was all the insane people never came to the debate or to the chat, so that made it very cool and peaceful.
Speaker 4: H