Speaker 1: It's nice eyes. Dan rays Untelling, Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking about what may be taking place. An article in the Boston Herald today talks about National Students for Justice in Palestine planning October seventh to eleven protests to mark a year of genocide in Gaza. Let me tell you, these guys don't quit for over eleven months now, It writes the Zionist entity. By that they mean Israel, with the backing of the US and our universities, has committed and noticed they filled the universities in there has committed a horrific assault. And the nearly two million Palestinians living in the Gaza strip since the start of this genocide, what happened on October seventh, obviously is something this group is going to ignore. The people of Gaza have continued to stand steadfast, resilient and unwavering in the wavering in the face of these crimes. So does Israel have a right to defend itself or not? I think they do. For a year we have risen and for Gaza will continue to rise no matter how long it takes. We will rise to our university's complicity in this genocide. To fight for the end of the colonization of Palestine and to fight for the complete liberation of Palestine from the river to the sea. With the river to the sea means, ladies and gentlemen, it is something very simple to eradicate and eliminate the state of Israel. These are absolute radicals who are looking to destroy. In addition, I will tell you that this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in honor of breast cancer awareness, we will be giving away some night Side T shirts, pink nightside T shirts. I will decide if you are going to get one. I'll ask you to leave your name, number an address with Rob and we will get them out to you courtesy of our friends at College Hype, a great Boston company with a manufacturing location and a retail shop over in Adams Street in Dorchester, Jack Dougherty and the whole group over there, Joe Foley and Kathleen Hickey, and he's got a great group of people from all walks of life, Bostonians who have started this business. I think you've heard me talk about College. But if you like to purchase nightside gear, meaning a T shirt or a sweatshirt, a hooded sweatshirt, for the winter. They're pretty nice and they're very very reasonable, And part of the proceeds of the sale of Nightside gear goes to benefit the Shadow Fund, And I think all of you know that is the official charity of Nightside, which provides care for people people who do not have the funds to care for their own pets, dogs, cats, or any sort of pets. So the Shadow Fund, which is run out of the Massachusetts School of Law, and a friend, Diane Sullivan up there is an absolute saint. Her work that she does on behalf of people who need some help in taking care of their pets. And Jack Dougherty at College Hype is just one of the most generous people I've ever known in my life. And he has started this company from scratch. It's a Boston based company. They love Boston, love staying in Boston, and they have contributed so much to the city, to all of the different sections of the city. So in the meantime, don't be surprised if you've got to get it, get a T shirt and it's going to be pink. So think about if you want a word, if you'd like to have someone else in your family gifted. So that's you keep that in mind. Let me go next. First up this hour to Russell to New York. Russell, your health through the news. I appreciate that very much. We're talking about the October seventh anniversary and what some of this country are going to do to commemorate the anniversary, which is not going to be nice.
Speaker 3: Thanks Dan, as a person time Jewish call it from New York. I want to wish you a shanatova a happy new year.
Speaker 2: Russell, Well, I want to give you. I want to give you around the po as your first time called it. Welcome to night, SA go right ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be listening. I called w ABC down here quite a bit, but I'll be listening to WBZ now that I know you're on, and I'm sorry I missed. Jeff. He should that we should show all the horrors of the conflict. And do you think this is why Israel denies journalists access to Gaza and targets journalists in Gaza. And the second thing He also mentioned moral depravity and in the in the now, in the Internet of all things nowadays, when you're put in pagers and rooftop solar panels and water filtration systems, listium battery booby traps that kill people. Is this morally depraved? So I'll ask you that is that what.
Speaker 2: Let's let's take let's let's let's take the questions one at a time. Okay, okay, uh i uh, I'm sure that when the idea is going into Gaza in a I've seen plenty of video out of Gaza, to be really honest with you, and I've seen, uh, you know, babies being carried to ambulances. I've seen babies and hospitals. I've seen a lot of what I would consider to be pure propaganda footage coming out of Gaza. But what we were talking about was the depravity of October seventh, uh, And why we know the terrorists, as you know, had had go pro cameras and they called their parents and told them how happy they were that they killed Jews. I'm sure you've you've heard some of those recordings. But what we were talking about specifically was why we didn't see the absolute horror of grandparents who killed in their beds, of children who were slatted in front of their parents and then their parents were killed. That's that's real depravity. In terms of the second thing that you mentioned just to try to I don't want to forget the idea of blowing up pages or having pages that blow up in the pockets of Hezbollat terrorists. Gee, I don't see anything wrong with that. I think it's a great way to limit the amount of damage. When when Iran fired one hundred and eighty ballistic missiles in on on tele even on parts of Israel a couple of nights ago, I think that would have done a lot more damage if Israel didn't have that iron don't If don't, I mean we knew, Israel knew somehow that these these pages would be carried by terrorists, people who are members of hes Balah Dan.
Speaker 3: Dan, Can I just tell you why that the pages are a problem. Yeah, it's because we all use things with lithium batteries, and these cars are huge lithium batteries. And if there's coding that's put in by the Chinese or anybody else, if the weaponization of the supply chain is allowed, weren't for real big problems, there's going to be a freezing up of trade. And you know the reason we don't see a lot of pictures of October seventh is because they want to manufacture consent for genocide. A lot of that damage to Israelis were done by tanks and air gunships, Israeli gunships that were killing everybody that moved. We never saw what really happened, Dan, can I get.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I understand Russell what you're saying. I'm not going to cut you off. That's what you don't do on night side. You're a gentleman. We can have a conversation. My understanding was that on the morning of October seventh, the Israel was caught by surprise. As a matter of fact, that Netanyahu government was criticized and criticized heavily as to how the Israeli security forces and intelligence forces did not know this was coming. And so I don't know that there were any Israeli government gunships up above the killing fields of Israel that morning. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: There's been reporting that there were women is Idea of women on the border that were reporting there was a massing of the Hamas on the border, so they knew it was coming. And the last thing I want to ask you is, you know, do we have defense treaty with Israel? Because in nineteen sixty seven. You'll remember the USS Liberty the USA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm fin okay.
Speaker 3: I want to have you one last thing, Dan, one last thing. Goodness. All lead to the dismantling of Israel like Rhodesia or the Soviet Union, because you know, some of us believe that Israel was created to put us all in a ghetto over there, Great Britain, the US, they don't want us in their countries, and so they want to have one place to stick all of us. Has that ever occurred to you?
Speaker 2: Well? First of all, First of all, I know that there is a very significant Jewish population in the United States, Russell. And I'm sure you, as someone who tells me are Jewish, I'm sure you have many Jewish friends in New York City and elsewhere around the country. I went to school in the nineteen sixties, probably with more Jewish kids than most public school kids go today. I went to a school called Boston Latin School, and the smartest kids in the school were the Jewish, the Jewish kids, and the Asian kids. And as an Irish Catholic kid would went to elementary school taught by the nuns, I learned very quickly that there are a lot of smart people of different backgrounds since is in the nineteen sixties. I don't think that the US and Great Britain. Everything that I've read and everything that I know about history is that Jewish people have been in that part of the world for millennium millennia, and that many Jewish people, including many from the old Soviet Union, when they got out of the Soviet Union, they headed right to Israel. There's sick there's only I have been think it's about six and a half seven million people in Israel. I might be a little off, but I think that number is pretty close. I would bet you that in this country there's only about fifteen million Jewish people in the world. As I understand that Western Europe has become a again very unfriendly to Jewish people. In Central Europe has a history of that. We have a substantial Jewish population in America. I can google that during this break. But I've never heard anyone express, particularly someone like yourself who's Jewish, that somehow the establishment of the State of Israel was some sort of a plot to put all the Jews in the world in one location. I've never heard.
Speaker 3: That theory before, so maybe she expands your horizons. You know, we have more Jewish people here in New York than and you were outside of Israel. So I've gone to school. I'm sixty eight years old and I've gone to school. A lot of Jewish people and a lot of us believe the same thing. And I want to ask you, do you think students on campus have a right to not feel uncomfortable? Is that what Jeff was saying, They're being intimidated. Isn't it really that they don't want to feel uncomfortable by no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't accept your characterization, Russell. I think that students at a college campus who have either paid or their parents have paid for their education, they have a right to have their ideas challenged in and outside the classroom. That's what college is. It's a petriot district competing ideas. You are very well spoken. I'm sure you went to a great college yourself. You know what I'm talking about. There's a difference between being made to feel uncomfortable in an intellectual setting and to be intimidated physically, and that is what has happened to Jewish students here at Harvard and at other institutions in the Boston area where they have been physically and in New York. By the way, in New York, there was one professor at Columbia School that you're probably very familiar with it, maybe you graduated from, who said that he was exhilarated by what happened in the morning of October seventh. Now, that would make me feel uncomfortable if he was my professor at school. But I would feel very uncomfortable if I was trying to get onto college campus and there were people who were ripping down posters of Jews who had been taken hostage. If there were people who try to block me from getting into my dormitory, that's intimidation. That's differently discomfort.
Speaker 3: Well, Dan, i'll let you go. You know, I never finished City College, but I did go to a good high school like you did, and that's where you get an education. And I just think this is an effort to sanitizing And like you said, you don't have a right to feel not feel uncomfortable. You have to face facts. And I appreciate the time, and I'll be listening. You've got a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you again that you you don't have a look on the left has always said that when when they were professors who who said something, You know, a conservative professor says something that made children, that made some of the students uncomfortable. I often used to compare the discomfort that were felt by some who wanted, you know, safe places, and they wanted comfort animals. And these were college students. I'm sure you're familiar with what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, and I courity blank I had a security blanket too, and I'm voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully you got rid of it big time you were eighteen. We all had blankers and teddy bears when we were young. But I I to compare the discomfort that are felt by eighteen year old's college students across America when they go into a classroom and there's a professor there who challenges them. When I went to law school, the professors where I went to they would go up one side of you and down the other because they wanted to make you a better lawyer, and you better come to class prepared. I had one professor, Professor Aronowitz, who would throw you out of the class if you hadn't briefed the case that we were studying that day, and you would go into that classroom and if you had the misfortune of not briefing the case in advance and not being prepared for it, and then he looked at you and he almost had a sense he could find the students who hadn't briefed the cases that day, and he would simply point to the back door. You felt pretty uncomfortable, but you became a better student as a consequence of that experience, because all of us experienced it at one time or another. I always like to talk about the discomfort that kids, eighteen year old kids in nineteen forty four in June and forty four felt as they hit the beaches, Normandy, and that's real discomfort. That's real discomfort.
Speaker 3: Well, he'd appreciate your rigor now, Dan, he sure would, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: He used to enjoy arguing with me, and I enjoyed arguing with him. I appreciate you, Paul Wrestling. I hope you come back soon. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I will fine, I have a great night.
Speaker 2: We continue here on nightside. I know that was a challenging phone call, I think, and I think he handled himself. As gentlemen, that's what we do on Nightside, coming back right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray My from the window World nights Side Studios. I'm dumby BSY News Radio.
Speaker 2: Let's keep rolling here. This has been an interesting night. I enjoyed that last call. I hope you did as well. Let me go to Richard and Tu Sturry Richard next on Nightside.
Speaker 4: Go right ahead, Richard.
Speaker 2: If Richard's not ready, we'll put Richard on hold and we'll come back to Richard in a moment. Ago right to Doug in North Carolina. Doug, great to hear your voice.
Speaker 4: Are you hey, Dan?
Speaker 5: Very good, pal, been too long. I hope everything's good by you. And I wanted to weigh in on the media graphic nature of video, you know, having done what you did for many years in New York on AIRIC down four, Channel two News Radio eighty eight, which we have lost unfortunately, and then I was a news director for two ABC stations later on. And it's the same old argument. Do you show them what they need to see or what they want to see?
Speaker 2: I think you simplify it, Doug, And I think you show them what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And because yeah, I agree, and that's what yeah. In New York I had many news directors with different philosophies. Some Jerry n Ackman, Mark Monsky put it on show all the raw stuff fine, and others were afraid of upper level management. They were shaken in their boots. They were afraid of the sponsors. And they always said, and this was at the beginning of the Internet, where they can watch all that graphics stuff online, Well, that's not the point. It's all okay, it's all responsibility. It's an oath that I believe we take. Yes, that you've got to put the graphics stuff on. Now you can do some light editing of a lot of it, yeah, you know, but for the most part, let's hear it, let's see some of it, or these functional idiots in this society will never know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, when we talk about October seventh, for example, in any major city, whether it's Charlotte or whether it's Boston or New York or Chicago, there's going to be a certain number of street crime murders.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you need to show everybody that displayed on the street after having had, you know, ten bullets pumped into their head. However, when you have an event of the magnitude of the terror attacks of last October seventh, and not only the terror attacks, but also the timing of that attack, the people that were targeted. This was not a terror attack and a military still installation. This was a terror attack at a music festival. I mean, these people were defenseless and I don't think and there were people then killed in their homes, grandparents in front of their grandchildren and vice versa. This was and by the way, the video was shot often by the terrorists themselves. They had these go pro cameras which you just mount. It's like a lot of the bike riders have go pro cameras now, so you know you can. I one I saw one last night. It showed a gentleman riding his car. He didn't have a go pro camera, but he had a camera in his car. Yeah, and coming in the opposite direction was I'm not sure if it's a man or a woman riding a bike and they were looking at their phone and they never stopped and the guy had nowhere to go. They basically re hitted the car. The car had stopped, but they showed this. They wanted to show it to the world, and I think that they maybe wanted to show the world to show how courageous they were or how brave they were to kill children or to kill Yeah, god, I think that it should have been shown. You don't have to put people's faces, but let the American people understand what truly happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just do a disclaimer, do it going in, put the lighter footage on first, so they've got to look. These days, you don't even have to get up and shut the TV off anymore. You can just hit the remote, let the buyer beware, and if they don't want to see it, they can shut it off or go to another channel, or never watch the newscast again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that again. I think of some of the stuff that was done in the Vietnam War. For example, this one that was a polit surprise winning picture. You may be of a certain vintage that you remember. There was a sealth Vietnamese colonel who basically thought his gun up the side of what they thought was a North Vinemese spy, and they showed actually the bullet impacting the guy's head. That changed a lot of attitudes in America.
Speaker 5: I mean, no longer, that's right, And I'll tell you what else changed. The Meelie massacre with William Kelly who just died down here, and of course the famous footage from CBS when they were burning down the thatched cottages that CBS put on with Morley Safer, and that really swung the opinion until Cronkite finally bailed on Vietnam. But it was all that footage, Dan, You're right, those pullets, surprise pictures that turned it. And I think we need to see some of this again, yeah.
Speaker 2: And particularly here because this was this was the single worst slaughter of Jewish people since the end, since the end of World War two, since the Holocaust.
Speaker 5: That's right, and the network sanitized it. Okay, we know which side they're on. I'm embarrassed to admit that that the places where I worked when we were right down the middle of the fairway, like you guys, were no favorites, no special opinions on politicians or anybody. But now it's so tainted, and you know, NBC stands for nothing but confusion at this point, right, And I mean, it's it's sickening to see the places where I once worked.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, Doug. I know you're in North Carolina, and there was some horrific communities, particularly up in the hills Ashville and places like that. Are you in a safe, safer location. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in Raleigh where the governor has set up camp to do his news conferences every day and basically get nothing done with all the other politicians coming in and out. But no, the real problem is Ashville, probably with a circle of about fifty miles around it, and that is at least two or three hours west of us here in Raleigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A kid I grew up with who played baseball, was in the Pirates farm system and he played at Ashville back in the day. It was single a baseball and wow, I thought to myself, Wow, what it would be like to, you know, play in Ashville, North Carolina. And now you realize that that community has been devastated, just devastating devastated.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks Doug.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your call. Call him more often.
Speaker 5: Okay, Dan, love you, miss you, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Right back at your bill. All right, take quick break. The only line that is open is six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. The other lines are full. We're gonna we got David, I lean and Bob, and one line is just filled. There's only one line left A six one, seven, nine three. We'll be back on nightside right after the news here at the bottom of the hour on a Thursday night. We're heading towards the weekend, folks, and it's going to be beautiful here in New England. Little rain showers on Saturday morning, but a beautiful Saturday and even a better Sunday. And the Patriots are home, so we have lots to look forward to this weekend. Uh, foliage apple picking. Uh. It's not my favorite time of the year because summer's in the rearview mirror, but it is a beautiful time of the year. Back on nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Night side though, with Dan Ray on Bzy Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, we do have a full lines, which is great. I always love that. How are you? How you doing good?
Speaker 8: Very well?
Speaker 1: You feel better?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's go ahead.
Speaker 8: Cabotic Okay. So here's what I'd like. There's so much misinformation out there, and the idea that what's going on in Gaza is genocide is totally contradictory. If you put a picture of Gaza and you put a picture of Ukraine, next to each other, they will look very similar. If you put a picture of Asherwitz next to it, there will be no comparison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I would say this, I would like to address what I would what I would like to do is see the pictures in reality of what those small commitzers commitzers looked on the morning of October seventh.
Speaker 9: Well, that will look more.
Speaker 8: That will look more like Ashwitz than I mean, a gas war.
Speaker 5: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the same what's going on in.
Speaker 8: Ukraine as war. It's terrible too.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sorry, you know what I was saying was that there was an intention, specific intention on morning of October seventh, to take out as many elderly Jews, as many children who are Jewish. That was not a military activity that was done, not at all terrorists against civilians. Go ahead, I lean, I mean I didn't mean to cut you.
Speaker 9: Ay.
Speaker 8: Well, and that's no no feel free the other So I think we need to have some billboards up there this say is this is war on one side and this is genocide on the other. That's one thing. And two, I don't think people realize how much genocide is going on all over the world.
Speaker 2: Since a lot of Genesis. There's a lot of genocide going on in parts of the world that we're not as familiar with this.
Speaker 8: So it's just a good yes. Since two thousand, sixty, two thousand Christians have been slaughtered in Nigeria by Islamic she had. So my point about this is, don't you better get your decks of the row, you better get yourself educated. They'll come after you as soon as they're done with the Jews.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that is the that is the argument in all of that. At the same time, in this country, in all honesty, I believe that that we need to learn to live together.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, not toussing about it. I mean, it's it's not Muslims, it's not Islamics, it's the it's the Jihannis.
Speaker 2: I lean, you have a You have a lot of crackling on your line, and I hope that's our lean's lining on our line. Rob, correct now.
Speaker 8: It's my line. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna let you go for Noway.
Speaker 2: Call back soon, good night, Okay, just after having the problem we had earlier tonight, I had, Yeah, no, eyelines, how it's fine. Bob and Rain and Bobby are next to nightsig right, hit.
Speaker 4: Sir, Hey Dan, how's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Bob. What's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 4: Good. I'd just like to obviously compare what happened on October seventh to our September eleventh and also kind of express kind of my disgust in our media regarding September eleventh, as from what I can see them trying to kind of clean up or not even report on or show, you know, the horror that happened on that day anymore. You know, on the media, they you know, they show memorials here and there, but they don't show the event that happened. You have to, you have to dig to see that event. And I think, you know, for the young people that weren't even born in to kind of try to hide it from them, to me is a disgrace.
Speaker 2: Well, and we say that. Let me just say this if I could, Bob, and that is that on this September eleventh, meaning September eleventh, twenty twenty four, I think that both that a lot of the networks replayed the horror of that morning. I saw the planes crashing into the buildings. Again, I don't think I think it was you know, you realize that this was being shown twenty three years later, but it did stir up in my soul or in my heart, in my mind what that feeling was like that morning, the idea of are we next? I mean, you really had that sense that day, you know that no one was safe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, and I I didn't. I actually didn't see any of that. I actually thought I'd looked for it pretty good and I didn't see. You know again, I saw a bunch of memorials and so on. But anyway, getting back to October seventh, again, as you said, I mean, a complete terrorist, horrific act against fellow human beings. I don't care who they are, Jews, Christians, whoever they are. I'm not Jewish, but I thought it was one of the most horrific things I ever heard of. And then getting back to one of our historic dates of December seventh, nineteen forty one, I guess you can kind of say that was an honorable attack because it was a military against military. I mean, I know the guys were sleeping and everything, but to go after, you know, as you said, innocent civilians. I don't know how anyone can defend that into even not condone what Israel is doing in Gaza, because God bless Prime Minister and Nyahu in my mind, and he's doing as any great leader should do, and that is defend the people of his country. And I hope he finishes a job and continues to do whatever he needs to do to make his people safe.
Speaker 2: Couldn't agree with you more well, said Bob. I can't say it any better. Thank you, My friend's.
Speaker 7: Always thank you.
Speaker 3: Good night.
Speaker 2: All right, let me see if I can get one more in here before the break. Sure, let's let me try Terry down on Cape Cod Terry, you're next to night Sager.
Speaker 6: Right ahead, Hi, damn thank him for taking my call so I help. A different perspective. I believe that every college on the planet, especially here in the United States, should have instant access to every student on their campus. They should remind their students that a, this is a higher rebel college of education for that purpose alone. You are a guest here. You do not own the land, you do not own the buildings. You do not own the right to interfere with any other student's education. Anyone, anyone, anyone that chooses to interfere in any way will be immediately expelled. There will be no refunds. There will be no opportunity to become a student again for a minimum of three years period. End of story. No matter what the cause is, take it elsewhere.
Speaker 2: By the way, that was the position that the president of Vanderbilt University in Tennessee took. There were some protests and students were expelled. They attempted to take over the president's office. It's a huge mistake. The students were expelled and the demonstration stopped. I mean there was this, uh, this president down there who was not going to tolerate physical violence. And that's what we're talking about. You want to have a protest, great, that's right. At the same time, you want to try to take over someone else's office, Well, you've crossed the line. You've crossed the line. You can speak.
Speaker 6: And just if a group of students tack over a building, they got five minutes to get out or the water could shut off. All the electricity gets shut up, No food or water will go in that building. And if one thing gets broken, they're all going to be criminally arched.
Speaker 2: Terry, if I ever become the president of the university, I'm going to make you the dean of students.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but I'll kill you.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Well. I feel very similarly in this nothing that you said that I would disagree with Terry. I'm up on my break, so I gotta let you run. But it's always great to hear your voice.
Speaker 4: Okay, look forward to I'm a wonderful night.
Speaker 6: Okay, bye, Dan.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take a break. The only line that is open now is six one seven two five four. I got Matt Brighton, got Will and Long Island, and I got maybe room for you six one, seven thirty. Let's just keep going here. We're heading towards midnight. My name's Dan Ray. Friday is just around the corner. And after Friday, you know what comes the weekend?
Speaker 1: Back after this now, back to Dan Ray line from the Window World night Sight Studios on w b Z vidio.
Speaker 2: Okay, where are we going next? Let me go to Matt and Brighton. Matt, you're a next one night, said go ahead.
Speaker 7: He and An.
Speaker 10: So just wanted to say, you know a couple of things, based on what people have said, you know, from somebody who grew up in a you know.
Speaker 7: Conservative Jewish background.
Speaker 10: I feel, you know, everyone has an opinion, and then you know, opinions and acts are two different things. So you know, when people called it the genocide, I mean, it's it's it's.
Speaker 7: It's just very not hard to listen to. It's just not true.
Speaker 10: I mean when you compare it to Auschwitz, you know, you say this is an actual one.
Speaker 7: I mean Auschwitz.
Speaker 10: My first off, there were hundreds of camps in the Holocaust and the Final Solution and systematic genocide and taking people from gestapos and places and training them on you know, physical trains to camps. It's far different than warfare and being attacked. No matter how you spin it, and no matter what side of the radical you want to try and justify that Israel is committing genocide, which it is not.
Speaker 7: That's just one strong statement I wanted to make.
Speaker 10: Have any family there. This is a constant thing. And we have a population of people that are under a certain age fifty percent, which in God's I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, it's under eighteen fifty percent. Unfortunately, casualties of those you know, ages are going to occur, but those hostages are not alive. So Israel is every right to do what they're doing in the south, if every right they're doing, do what they're doing in the north of it Iran and Hezboa, you know who's directing being directed by Iran, And you know, I want to hear you know, if you have to say something. But with the college campuses that cannot go on peaceful protests is fine. You know, I believe in the Constitution. I'm a huge believer in a Bill of rights. And you don't have to like what you hear. But when you build encampments and you let people who spend one hundred and twenty thousand dollars to not even have a graduation and keep people from going to classes because they're an American.
Speaker 7: Jew or support, that is disgusting.
Speaker 10: And these people have mostly no clue what they're talking about, and they're together to get an education, and a lot of these schools allow it, and a lot of them are jeduate schools in some of these situations, which is very unfortunate and very good institutions, as you said, Vanderdebolt, Columbia, Harvard, many more, UCLA.
Speaker 2: So that I agree with you, and you know I'm going to say to disagree, So I'll let you go for now, and I thank you for that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: The second night of versus Shanna, you know it's the just in going to a new year. You want to see peace. You want to see prosperity for everybody. That's what it's a doubt, and that's what I want to see for Israel with We do not need to be attacked and they can. We need peace and they need to give it up.
Speaker 2: But I'm not mistaken. I believe the year is five five, it's.
Speaker 7: Eighty five or eighty six, you're correct, fair enough?
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, I'm not sure why. We've had a couple of years. We've had a couple of years, many of which I wasn't alive for, but I appreciate that. Just wanted to just get that statment in.
Speaker 2: Thanks very much. Okay, good night. Let me go to Will down in Long Island.
Speaker 5: Will.
Speaker 2: How are you tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh Dan?
Speaker 9: You know how I'm doing, especially when we talk about this, when I listen to this, you know, the irony of people saying that what Israel is doing is genocide when the animals that they're fighting that floated innocent babies, set babies on fire, raped women, you know, chopped off heads of old people, slaughtered people in front of their families. When the irony of people saying that this is a genocide defending yourself, when the motto of the Hamas that was voted for by the Palestinians is from the river to the sea, and that all of Israel should be gone. The motto of Iran is death to Israel surrounded by murderers. Okay, people living in the United States marching across our country saying death to Israel, death to America on our land. The irony of these people calling that the genocide is palpable, It's disgusting, it's stupid. You're straight stupid. You just don't understand what the genocide is. These people have made their politics as part of the main part of their politics is to kill all the Jews and destroy whi Israel. I mean, it's mind boggling how stupid you have to be to sit here and say that defending your nation against people that want to eradicate you and actually commit genocide against you, To call that genocide is almost it's We're at a point of an irreconcilable difference. There is no arguing with these people and we have invited them in and the worst part is to listen to Americans sit here and say it's not the Muslims, it's the Jihattist. Well, I beg to differ a little bit, okay, because is it the jihadist that was shouting aluakbar on September eleventh in Palestine while the buildings were falling down? Was it the jihadists that are marching at college campuses around the country calling for death to Jews, holding up Nazi signs, Death to Israel and death to America? Is it the jihadists that are marching in dear Bornistan over there in Michigan calling for the death to are in the streets of New York flooded with them? But was that flooded with Jiehattis or was just terrorist sympathizers that live here in the tens of thousands across the United States and are pouring in across our border every day unchecked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us see what happens next week on college campuses. Hey, will stay there. I want to have a pink nightside T shirt for your wife. It's a breast cancer awareness month, so stay there. Yes, thank you, Rob, We'll get the information. Okay, thank you very much to the callers who are still in the line. I wish you called earlier, but were flat out of time, so I apologize to all. Ellenda is always. I'll thank Robin, I'll thank Marita, and I'll thank all of you callers as well as listeners back on nightside Tomorrow night. It'll be Friday Night. Our dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pell. Charlie Rayes, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's all your pets are past. They loved you when you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Have a great Friday, everybody. We'll see tomorro night. I'll be on Nice Out with Dan Ray and Facebook in a couple of minutes