Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 1: With Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: London, States.
Speaker 1: Nature Nature.
Speaker 4: Right now, in every big city in America, there's a feast, an Italian based feast, a Catholic based feast. In New York it's going to be the Feast of San Gennaro, but in other in other cities it's other feasts. But it's it's all celebrating saints. But it's really an excuse to eat Cannoli's. That's it's and sausage and pepper sandwiches. Right now, I'm eating a canoli, Dave.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of jealous right now.
Speaker 4: And and you'd be right to be jealous because and it's Italian feast. Canoli is one of the finest foods in the world.
Speaker 5: No, I work with an Italian guy pretty closely in my daytime job. Yeah, and he's never invited me for dinner.
Speaker 4: Well, how long have you worked with him?
Speaker 5: A year?
Speaker 4: They'd have to take the vinyl off of the sofa.
Speaker 5: I get that, I get that, and I can appreciate that. But you know, apparently his mom has won the hell of a good cook. And so yeah, dad, yeah, and I'm a little jealous that I've never been invited over for dinner.
Speaker 4: I've worked with a number of gentlemen who happened to be Italian, and at some point they make the mistake of telling me about their mother's lasagna, and I say the following fine, have her bring in a trade to the radio station, bring the food here, and they do. Because there's such pride about the lasagna. They want to show it off. They just don't want to have to clean up the house, but they'll bring it to the radio station. Try try that.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I'll see him in the morning, in about eight hours from now. Yeah, I'm definitely I'm going to hit him up on that.
Speaker 4: Walter all right. Dave Scott our expert on UFOs UAP's Bigfoot conspiracy theories, time travel, metaphysics. Dave Scott hosts a great show that you can hear on YouTube called spaced Out Radio. Every show he's ever done is on YouTube. It's spaced Out Radio. You can hear it whenever you want. He's a terrific entertainer. Dave, do you have updates for us? Do you have information for us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a weird story coming out of Antarctica where it involves the United States Air Force. Now, I just was coming across this year a little bit earlier where one of those giant Sea seventeen Globe Master aircraft that's a cargo plane for the US Air Force. Beautiful aircraft by the way, it was apparently flying to Antarctica from Australia. And then as it was in the air, it was told the pilots were told to turn around and leave Antarctica alone because of hazardous space activity. Think about that for a second hazardous space activity. I've never heard that before. Now, according to the report, the aircraft took off from Christchurch Airport in Australia. It had a weird call sign called ICE twenty eight, which obviously plays off going to frozen Antarctica, and it was filled with US airmen and women, who apparently do these antarcticnicians pretty often. However, this time, in just under two and a half hours of flight, they were told to turn it jet around and get back onto the ground. Now, many aviation enthusiasts are using you know that it was maybe strong winds may have caused the flight to turn back, but you know what wind really isn't in space, Walter, it really isn't. I mean, yes, it's in our atmosphere. But when somebody says space, I'm right thinking. I'm not thinking blue sky space.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, You're right.
Speaker 5: So apparently the notice here's what the notice said, space activity potentially hazardous to aviation en route to Antarctica. That's it, just a few little words. And it also makes me wonder if you go back in time just a few years ago, where buzz Aldrin and a bunch of dignitaries went down to and are Apparently the legend has it, and rumors say that they saw something and it upset altered so much it put him into a health concern where they had to actually get him out of Antarctica and back into the United States so that way they could get him to a hospital. And I don't know, something that doesn't feel right about this report, considering you know, apparently during this whole incident here there was measures put in place for continued safety and security of aircraft operating around the International Space Station as well. I mean not aircraft, but but apparently the International Space Station was was kind of put on notice as well for this space activity does that mean UFOs To me, it sounds like it, or maybe some some not so happy countries with satellites multiplying in the area could be one of the two. But considering who I am, I much prefer the alien's theory.
Speaker 4: I much prefer the alien's theory too. There's always been great speculation about what's going on in Antarctica. The planes that aren't allowed to fly over it, the helicopter is not allowed to fly over, the fact that we can't go visit and walk through it, that it's completely closed off to the world. And the excuse is the pristine environment protecting the pristine environment. That seems very unusual for a bunch of greedy chairman, parliamentarians presidents. That seems like a very unusual motive.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, And no fans, I don't really study a lot of Antarctica, but I am getting curious as to what is there? Why are we not allowed to go there? Number one? Number two. Now, granted we are a dirty species that would probably pollute the hell out of the place, but that's for a different time. Aircraft companies are not allowed to fly over the South Pole, even though they're allowed to fly over the North Pole. What's the difference? What are they holding back? What do they not want people to see? You know, I'll throw something stupid out there. Not that I believe it, but I'm going to throw something stupid out there. What if that would actually mean the Earth is flat? I know you hate that topic. I hate it too. I'm a globalist just like you. But what if that was the case? What if there was an alien base on Antarctica that we don't know about? What is the big secret? Why are we not allowed to go there? To me, that is a very very interesting concern.
Speaker 4: Those are separate things. The Earth being flat? Okay, that's just stupid, But we should be able to go there. It has nothing to do with it being flat. But I seem to be the only one who remembers that President Obama made a one day trip to Antarctica. He was He went there for one day to see something they wanted him to see, and never mentioned it again. He actually was there and actually left in a day. Isn't that? Isn't that bizarre?
Speaker 5: It's a big wasted gas for all the environmentalists. Why wouldn't they be having a heyday on that?
Speaker 4: They should have been having a hey day, what do you think is there?
Speaker 5: I think there is some sort of ancient technology that could be there that's related to alien technology. I don't believe in the whole de blocked thing of the of the German Nazi Party being there. You know, we know that aircraft have crashed there during World War Two. I think there's a couple of old United States bombers that crash there. But I think there is something unique there. And I think, you know, I can understand. Look, if we want to be pregnant to here for a second, and I know you don't like pragmatism, okay, but if we want to go down that road, I can see why they don't want people traveling there because we seem to contaminate anything. Humans are not allowed nice things because we're bad with it. But on the flip side, I don't understand what could be hiding. If I look in my spacious mind of spaced out radio, I am literally looking at the fact that there could be something unique technologically, and to me that leads to alien technology. What a better place to hide it than there?
Speaker 4: All right, Dave Scott, do you have an update on Sasquatch.
Speaker 5: Well, we're still breaking down the video of whether or not, and I put it on my Facebook page. Now, Dave Scott, if you want to go check it on out. I know you posted it as well on the video that we brought into it. And I was looking at it in slow motion again today and to me, it looks like a hand that's coming down on our trail camera and to me, I could see a thumb. Maybe it's paradolia, I don't know, but bears have claws. Whatever this was did not have claws on our trail cam. There's no scratches on our trail cam from any type of bear clause. So I'm just a little bit curious of what's going on. What I am curious about is going back this next weekend, which I'll be there on Sunday, out of this location, to check the trail cameras again to try and figure out what exactly did we capture and did we capture it again, because we put the trail cameras right back in the same place and let's see if things move again. I'm hoping they do because that'll make it more fun.
Speaker 4: Dave Scott's based out Radio. Now, what's for sale in your merchandise store?
Speaker 5: Well, we got great T shirts. We've got eight logos hoodies, including the Walter M. Sterling flying a UFO T shirt. You look great in that and if you look freshly shaved.
Speaker 4: In that one too fabulous. Spaced out Radio dot Com slash shop for you to find the Walter Sterling sweatshirt T shirt of me in a UFO in the UFO Dave Scott, thank you for being on the other side of midnight. Excited to talk to you, and I'm excited to talk to Tom. Welcome to the other side of Midnight, Tom.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Walter.
Speaker 4: Tom.
Speaker 6: You you were talking earlier about when a family goes on vacation that it's just work for the for the husband. Yes, okay, I understand that. But you see, the thing is that's good work, all right, and and and the thing is, even if you're not going on vacation, life is still work. And I'll give you a really good example. Say, if you have a cabin and you're outside chopping wood and that's a beautiful day and your wife is inside making you a sandwich and you have ice cold beer outside, is that work? No, that's just a good day.
Speaker 4: My wife would never do that. My wife would no, who doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: Not talking about your wife. I'm just talking about it in.
Speaker 4: General, in general that doesn't happen.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, there you go.
Speaker 4: In general that doesn't happen. And thank you very much for the call. Tom At eight hundred eight four eight two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. There's a nineteen fifties fantasy about what a wife does and what a husband does. The nineteen fifty fantasy said dad goes to work, earns the money, brings it home. Mom makes dinner, keeps the house clean, make sure the kids are dressed properly, gets them to school, gets the home from school. That is a lot of tasks, not easy. That is her job. There's nothing misogynistic about it. It's a division of labor. One person brings home the money. The other person prepares the food, takes care of the animals that were caught during the day, and takes care of the kids. Okay, now it's twenty twenty six. Everything is exactly the same. For the guy. He's still going out there, he's still bringing home a lot of money. In too many homes, mom doesn't work at all, or when she works, there's less money coming in her. Tasks, however, have changed dramatically. Dad makes dinner. Dad picks up the kids from school. Dad makes their lunch for the next day. Dad makes sure they're up up on time. Dad makes sure that they get to school on time, and then he goes to work and brings home a lot of money. Yes, the roles have changed. Yes, the roles have changed. Dad is now doing moms and dads, Moms and dads, mom, oh, pilates, jim yoga, socializing with friends, making dinner for kids. No, no, no, I'm not you expect me to do that. I have you know. I'm my own person. I'm my own person. It all changed in the mid nineteen sixties when women started wearing pants to work. And I mean that literally. Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Networks, The Other.
Speaker 1: Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. If you want to go to wig.
Speaker 2: Or fight an alligator in a swamp, then the other side of Midnight. Cass what you want.
Speaker 1: It's Florida Story.
Speaker 7: I'm James Parker and this is Florida Story.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh my god, thank you. So much. All right, for our first floor story, we're.
Speaker 7: Going to go off the coast of Florida a few miles here where we have a returning figure on Florida Stories. This is going to be the third episode where I've had to mention this guy. So let's go to CBS News Channel two for the report.
Speaker 8: Now we want to show you this is another water stunt going awry.
Speaker 1: Resbalucci from Florida.
Speaker 8: A rise putting mildly.
Speaker 1: He's fay seeing.
Speaker 8: Federal charges after being stopped in this vessel. It is a human sized hamster wheel. He claimed he was just trying to journey across the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the UK JYM. He was arrested seventy miles off the coast of Georgia in late August after a bizarre three day standoff where he refused to give up his mission, but Hurricane Franklin was headed to that area, so the coastguard was not taking no for an answer. And this was also not Lucci's first rodeo. He was rescued in a similar situation in following flotation devices in twenty fourteen, twenty sixteen, and twenty twenty one. You know so he's a he's committed.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 7: In Florida Stories, what we call this is a hall of fame material.
Speaker 1: That's what this guy is.
Speaker 7: If you've been arrested four different times for inventing a paddleboard hamster wheel and trying to set off on various explorations throughout the Atlantic, kudos to you, thank you for all the content you provided to the Flora Stories Nation.
Speaker 1: Over the years.
Speaker 7: And I find it funny because they just say, like these sentences that just float and they're gone in six seconds, and you never really think about them, except for they say he had a three day standoff with the coast guard. That means there's this dude in this big, dumb hamster wheel with little paddles on it, and he's trying to go across the Atlantic from Florida to the UK for some reason, and for three days, the Coastguard's just boting next to him, talking to him through the bullhorn. Hey bro, you gonna stop? How do you take a dump in that thing? You don't have enough food, You definitely don't have enough water. Are you gonna die from exposure? Three days?
Speaker 4: Three days?
Speaker 7: This is Florida Man Hall of Fame material.
Speaker 1: So kudos to that guy.
Speaker 7: And it's it's been kind of a cool thing in your life. I don't care what you do, there's probably some overseas component, whether you're an accountant, or you work in the oil industry, or you work in media or whatever you do, where hey, you can go take this job and do buy for two years, make a boatload of money, and come back and return home with just a big pile of money under you. And so that's what this one Florida couple did. But while they were gone, some squatters noticed that their house wasn't being occupied, nor was it being solder in the process of coming to the hands of anyone who's paying attention to it. So they just started living in it. And these are not regular old pedestrian Nebraska civilian squatters. These are Florida squatters. They're more refined, they're more sophisticated, they're ready. So when the neighbors call the cops and the cops show up, they have a what we assume on Flora stories is a fake lease agreement and a fake rental agreement, and they tell the story to the cops. At the time, Yes, my cousin has ranted me this place and here's the paperwork for it, and here's the title to back it up, and it's in my cousin's name, and everything's Ali Gucci. And it takes the police a.
Speaker 1: While to track all this down.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, the squatters.
Speaker 1: Get too legally live in your.
Speaker 7: House, I mean, not you, but Florida man's house. They're focusing on Winter Park Home, Florida, but it's the same model that's being used all over the state. And you know, I don't want to say I admire them for what they do, but you know, there's a certain level of competence that comes with this next level of Florida squatter that they don't come into an abandoned house and start shooting up heroin and passing out and you know, randomly poop. And they also have like paperwork to go with it. Again, not impressed, but you gotta admit the Florida squatter has shown a tendency to be a little more sophisticated, a little more evolve for our next Florida story. I absolutely loathe the story. I despise this story. This is so freaky and horrible and I'm sorry to even tell you about this on Florida story but they did this one of those things where the cops set up a fake account on social media and they say, you know, I'm an underage girl who's looking to hook up with some older men. And they have a complete stampede of weirdos lining up that just can't get arrested fast enough. The reason this is making Florida story, Sorry, I just these things upset me. The reason it's making Florida stories is this is in Polk County and what we have among the people arrested is three Disney workers, a school athletic director. They have, you know, people in the school system and whatnot. Someone even left their one year old home alone to hurry up and go get arrested. But just the sheer number of this, two hundred and nineteen people were arrested in Florida in a Polk County sheriff steing. Oh my goodness, that's two hundred and sixteen. And it's not like they set this up over the span of five years. And you know, this is the total tally. Man Like, you don't think it's that much of a problem because you know, you don't know anybody who does this. I don't know, man, I don't know, I hope that's like just a Florida specific phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: The scary part is it's probably not. But you know, Disney workers. Disney workers are in there's school athletic directors are in there.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and.
Speaker 7: Nineteen people arrested. That's a lot. That's freaky. I'm sorry, I can't. That's weird. Pull my beer beer all right, for my final salvo on Florida stories here, listen, listen. I do not want any complaints about how, oh you missed this story that happened Florida like three weeks, Oh, how come you didn't do this one? Or if you send me a story and I don't do it, I don't want to hear it. I only get to do like three, four or five stories a week, and I know there's like twenty eight crazy things that happened to Florida. I'm not going to get to every one of them. If you send it in, I'm sorry if I didn't get to it. There's like twenty people that are sending in stories, and to be fair, half of you that sending the stories are repeat stories. And I appreciate everyone. So it's good to know that the ones I pick out to do. Usually you're gonna make the most people happy. So if you have some obscure story that you've sent in that I didn't get to cover, and I've moved on and it happened like six months ago, I would like to say a heartfelt I'm sorry. I do read and see every email that I get, and I appreciate every lead that I get. I'm sorry I didn't get to your story. There really is just too much. The state really is that bonkers. It is messed up in the head. It is like Charlie Sheen on bath Salts. And that's not my fault, but I appreciate the effort. Thank you, Hold my beer.
Speaker 1: I'm James Parker.
Speaker 7: Florida Stories is a spring rock production on the Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred eight four eight ninety.
Speaker 4: Two two now three point thirty East Coast, two thirty Central Time in Chicago on wg and Radio. All Right, let's see what we're going to do now. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Conspiracy theories. The most popular conspiracy theory is the are the ones that everybody believes this in order are the most popular conspiracy theories. You're ready, This is what Americans believe. Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in assassinating John F. Kennedy. Most Americans do not think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. That is the most overriding conspiracy theory. Regardless of who is officially in charge of the government and other organizations, there is a single group of people who see secretly control events and rule the world together. That is the second most accepted conspiracy theory to Americans. Barack Obama was not born in the United States. That's the third most popular. Voting machines were programmed to change votes in the twenty twenty election, fourth most popular, and the fifth most popular. Many Democrats are involved in child sex trafficking rings. Those are the top five conspiracy theories. Are they yours? Are those your top five conspiracy theories? What conspiracy theory do you personally believe has not been solved needs to be solved. That I should drag experts into the studio and demand answers from them. This is the Red Apple Audio Network. Radio stations like KATIEKA and WABC. We can people to explain things to us because they're anxious to sell books. Let's abuse our power to get people to sell books and get them on here to explain your conspiracy theory, the conspiracy theory that haunts you. And I say that because I know it haunts you. Conspiracy theories exist because a piece is missing, and when there is a piece missing, it can't settle in our brains. We think about the Kennedy assassination because there's a piece missing, there's something we don't know. There are three or four elements to that story that don't fit. We need the piece that fits and go Aha. The reason those files were kept hidden for fifty years, the reason we weren't allowed to see them, and once they were revealed, the JFK files were finally revealed by Donald Trump and nothing seemed to be solved, is because the reason they were hiding it had gotten to a point where nobody cared. The reason they were hiding it was because there was proof that the CIA, our government knew about Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination. He was no surprise to anybody. You go to the Mexican embassy, you go to the Russian embassy in Mexico City, you go live in Russia, You're going to get the attention of the FBI and the CIA, especially at that point in time when going to Russia, as I've mentioned, going to Russia at that time to go live would be like going to live in North Korea today. And by the way, there are people who go go to North Korea to live. I looked it up. I checked. They get like ten people a year from God knows where to go live in North Korea, and then they don't become citizens. Ever, they never become citizens because they're so suspicious that everybody who comes there as a spy. There's no way they're going to make anybody a citizen. What kind of wackiness would it take to go live in North Korea today? Don't you wonder about North Korea? When is that going to stop? When is some other power going to have enough wherewithal to end it. There's a whole population living in ignorance and poverty and slavery. You and I see the videos, the movies about their capital city. Everything looks beautiful there, and I'm sure for the twenty thousand people who live there, the elite, the privileged, things are good enough, except not quite. They give you an apartment, sounds good, you live in Philadelphia, New York, Chicago. Somebody gives you an apartment. That sounds like a good deal. Yes, in North Korea they give you an apartment. The apartment has come with a few conditions. The conditions are insane. You get a TV. It has two channels, both generated by North Korea government. You have two channels. You have to put up pictures of the Chairman of North Korea, his father and his father. You have to keep those pictures up at all times because why well, there could be random visits to your apartment. There are a random visit, or a neighbor of yours sees that one of those pictures is not up and turns you in. Your neighbor will turn you in. But the most challenging one, it seems to me, is that you get a radio and that radio cannot be turned off. Now, while that is a fantasy of the people who own this network in North Korea, your radio that they give you, which only broadcasts state state approved shows and is fixed frequency, you can't turn it off. It always must be on. Will that affects sleeping be my hunch? Then every man serves in the army. I think it's for seven years. Every man must serve in the army for seven years. Then the government decides you what your career is going to be. You're going to be a doctor, you're going to be a lawyer, you're going to work construction, whatever it is that's been decided for you. All right, but you get a free apartment. It's like living in Florida. Yes, there's no state income tax. Did I mention the sales tax? Did I mention? The the challenge of getting insurance. You know about this in Florida. Okay, this is the trick you even if you rent a house, you got to get insurance. And if you buy a house, you have to get insurance. And because you're in Florida, you have to get flood insurance. In fact, it is Florida state law that you have flood insurance if you live in a flood zone. Problem, no insurance company is going to give you flood insurance. What No, No insurance company in Florida is going to give you Florence flood insurance. Well, but it's a law. You have to have it. Where do you get it? Oh, you get it from the state. The state sells you flood insurance. That's how you get flood insurance and it's mandated by the state. And now we're creeping up on income tax pretty fast, aren't we. I lived there for a year. I had the best time. I loved living in Florida. I lived in Fort Lauderdale. And the trick of living in Fort Lauderdale is that it is designed for one specific industry. It is designed to do nothing. The reason why people live in Fort Lauderdale is to do nothing because they've retired. But I was forty and my father, well meaning as I'm sure he was, for God to leave me an annuity, and therefore I had to work. How dare he? Yeah, I had to work. I thought I was done, but no, I wasn't done. I had to work. And the purpose of Fort Lauderdale's to do nothing. There's no ambient energy there. The only ambient energy there is to pick oranges off your own tree. Yes, in my backyard I had a avocado tree, a grapefruit tree, an orange tree. It was great, it was beautiful. It was a fantasy for an eighty year old, but difficult if you're a forty Walter Sterling eight hundred and eighty four eight nine two two two, which conspiracy is yours. There's one conspiracy that you sort of live on, think about, you think about it a lot. It's your conspiracy. You do a little reading on the side. You don't admit to anybody that you're studying this conspiracy. But I'd like to know what yours is. My conspiracy is about the global elite. Not that I think there's anything wrong with it, but I do believe, for a lot of sort of good reasons, that whoever is elected to office, whoever is officially in charge, is not truly in charge. The guys who run the Federal Reserve strike me as more powerful than anybody we've elected. There's a myth, you know the Federal Reserve is part of the government. It's not. It's an autonomous organization run by really rich guys. Silas, Welcome to the other side of midnight at eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that brought your correct on. As far as I don't even think it's conspiracy, it's what's happening. They do run things. They they've set out to keep the countries in debt, you know all the time, and you know, and they run it no matter what happens. You saw when we had to bail out banks, which sounds absurd to me, you know, for a bank or something stupid you that we the people have to bail it out. Yeah, they keep it that way, But I called about the absurdity of the squatter's rights. When some you go on vacation, someone gets in your house and then you have to fight in court to get them out. It's no different if you went on vacation and your car was sitting in the driveway and they break in, and they sit and they say, oh, well it's my car now, and you have to go to court to get him out. Really, why wouldn't they just say it's not your car, you don't have a get out, you don't have a lease in this apartment, get out, or we're going to drag you out. Why would you make that, you know, a lawyer's feast to get someone out of a house that they broke into. But that little creeping in of you know, taking property, if we don't take it directly, we'll find different ways to make you miserable for owning that property. But then we the people let that happen. You know, it's crazy. Somebody just says, oh, well, the guy wasn't here for a month, so I you know, I broke in. Now I'm living here.
Speaker 4: It's beyond crazy. You're absolutely right. I couldn't agree with you more, Silas. Whenever. When I first heard about that, I'm like, how could this be? How could it be difficult to get people out of a house they don't own or rent or have a lease or a deed? How could that be difficult? And then it turns out that's difficult. If that's difficult, it's amazing. We ever busted the mafia, it's amazing. We can ever stop drug cartels, giant drug cartels. We could bring down two bums living in my house in Brooklyn, we can't bring down What the hell is that? Silas, That's insane. That's crazy talk.
Speaker 9: And with the but it's like, you know, same with this man. Damn me just saying, Oh, because you're rich, we're going to put extra tax on your property.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Oh you mean so if I have a really nicer car than the other person, when I go to a motor vehicle, I get charged an extra tax.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, you know what, Well you know about that, Silas. In many states, if you do have a nicer car, you do pay more for your car registration. Believe it or not. If you have a luxury car in many states, you do pay more for the car registration, and you certainly pay more for the insurance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the insurance is more for just another thing they're gonna They're gonna charge you more for insurance because you have a bad fighter score. But if I walk into a restaurant, you don't charge me more for the meal. Because I got a bed fight a score, I can pay for it. So why would you let an insurance company say, you know, missus Sterling has a splendid record, he's never had an accident, but his fighter score is bad, so we're going to charge him double for a car insurance.
Speaker 4: It's it's criminal, it's obsceme. Silas. I totally agree with you, and I thank you for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Whenever I go to the doctor's office, this is a new phenomenon when I go to the doctor's office. How am I greeted? Am? I greeted with? How are you today? Mister Sterling? Do you not feel well? Is that why you're here today? Or Hi, mister sterling. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm gonna make sure the doctor sees you right away. Would you like some tea or coffee? Please sit down? I know you're not feeling well. Am. I greeted like that at the doctor's office. Are you? And I greeted like that at the doctor's office. No, we're greeted with what insurance do you have? What insurance do you have? That's how we're greeted at the doctor's office. We're greeted with the request for how are you going to pay?
Speaker 3: Like the wicked Witch of the West, adop you standing secrets?
Speaker 4: What insurance do you have? And I say at the doctor's office, I say, you know, when I go into a restaurant and maybe I'm going to get an expensive meal once a month day after I get paid. Once a month, I'll go in and anyway I'll say to them, high okay, and they'll say you know what they say to me when I sit down, They say, can I get you a drink? They say, what would you like? Oh, don't get that? Get this suggestive selling through the meal? They ask me if I'm happy, comfortable? Do I have everything I need?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: They don't say how are you going to pay? How are you going to pay? At the very end, they discreetly bring me a bill, and at the very end I discreetly pay them. Yet when I go to a doctor's office, it doesn't work like that at all, does it? And it's going to be just as high a bill, if not more. How are you going to pay? No, the correct answer when you walk into doctor's office is how are you feeling, what's going on? How can we help you? That's gone away in the past ten years. Any doctor's office I've gone to always starts with how are you going to pay? It's just rude and it's not practical. It doesn't solve any problem. And and you can lie say I'm going to do the insurance, Oh gee, I forgot it at home. I'll bring it to you later. Be sure you do, or you're going to get a bill. You know, I didn't. I didn't say I didn't want a bill, but there it is. It's really weird. The worst thing American medical just a nightmare. Anyway I was. There are a number of conspiracy theories that I believe in that I believe are true. And the first one is that there is a global elite. There is a group of people who do run everything. That's my impression. That's what I believe. What's the conspiracy that you believe that you do a little homework on, you take articles, you look it up online from time to time to see if anything has been learned. What is your conspiracy theory? Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two with Dave in Florida. Welcome to the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 2: Dave, Yes, sir, thank you for taking my call. And I have something here that is not a theory. It is a fact and I'm sure you've probably heard it before because it has spread around. But back when kennedy assassination occurred, I was working at a gas station in a small town in North Florida, and right about midday, a friend mine came in was doing the next shift and he says, they just got to president. I said, that's that's bad, bad humor. He says, no, it's true. I went home, I turned on a little nineteen inch seen a television and I picked up a television station from Jacksonville. I think it was CBS. I'm not positive if it was CBS, but I saw the CBSI and a man was there at the site in Dallas. I can't remember the name of it. There's a park in the middle of Dallas where this happened. And he said, we have just bought a camera from a man that was in the middle of the area of the park here and just shot some film towards the Kennedy shot. And he says, we're getting the film developed right now and we're going to run it on the air in a minute. They ran out on the air. And I know you've heard this before because I've heard it from other people, but I saw it. I know it happened right across the Kennedy's car, right over where there was a slight heel and it looked like a row of bushes and a fence. There was some smoke right over the bushes, and right after the smoke, I saw two men with rifles run out from behind those bushes and disappeared real fast. And I then said, I'm going to have to see that again on the six o'clock news. Well guess what. The six o'clock news came around, and you never ever saw that film again. Back a few years ago. I think it's been over twenty now. There was a man who was relatively famous for doing late night television. He said, this Thursday, we're going to run the Missing Kennedy film. Well, I knew what they were going to do, and sure enough, they did it. I was working at Kennedy's Space Center then I had to go out and do work. Well, I put a cassette machine or cassette in the television they had in the main control room and set it on automatic, and when his program came on, I looked at that film later and that had erased portion that had to smoke, and the two guys in it, it wasn't there. It was a perfectly done cover up. So there's my story. I saw it, and I'm eighty two years old now, and I'll testify that in the court of law.
Speaker 4: I believe you. I remember seeing that because I saw it on TV that day too. I remember seeing the puff of smoke. I remember seeing the two men, and I believe you. I do not believe for one and I've also been to Daly Plaza. I do not believe for one second that one person shooting from that position in the book depository could have hit anything, because the one thing you don't see unless you're there, that never is discussed. When that car made that turn in front of the Book Depository and started to head the other way, Kennedy's back to the book Depository. It's also going down hill. It's a hill. After it makes you to go on all the maps and everything, all the graphics you see, you think it's a flat road. It's not a flat road. It's going downhill, so it's accelerating going downhill. There are four or five different coordinates that a shooter has to get right to shoot anything in that spot because it's moving, going downhill, turning and going away from you. That's a tough shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have also heard that the FBI checked that rifle and they tried making that shot from that distance from a building, and they were like three shots fired, and the FBI said it was impossible, not even an expert could do it.
Speaker 4: I got it, Dave. I totally agree with you. You and I are right. I'm grateful you called in. Thank you for sharing your conspiracy. The conspiracy, the fact you believe eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two. That's what we get to do. Here we get to take the stuff in our brain that no one else will listen to and share it with America eight hundred eight four eight nine two The Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 10: On the Other Side of Midnight, Show Girl three of Wonderful Gentleman's Club In Americana. One of the great places that you could ever go to is called Fort Wayne, Indiana. And Fort Wayne, by the way, not the biggest city in town, but they got big city crime. This is the twenty second homicide in that area this year alone, so that's that's quite a deal. So it was an early morning shooting on a Saturday, and they couldn't identify the fella because there was no idea on him. He was just laying their dead shot several times. Corner figured it out. He's no amateur. The victim, Jacob Gordon Klotz Klotz klot Z of Fort Wayne. Yeah, local guy shot many times ruled a homicide. Generally that would think that would be wise, but you know who am I I'm not a prosecutor, so a mister Klotz was at the club, probably having a great time, may have had one or two many drinks, probably got into a little bit of fracas with some fellas that are trying to find right now. To get into an argument in the parking lot. That's never a win, ever, ever, ever a win, especially when it's you and a bunch of other guys. Someone's got a gun, pulls it out and goes renta tat tat, retta tat tat tat, and mister Klatz is dead. I like live Klotz. I don't like dead Klotz.
Speaker 9: That's my thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Tiffany and Cinnamon and of course my favorite dancer, Ferrari, they were all very much disappointed because Jacob Gordon Klatz, he was a guy. He was a menho in that wonderful, wonderful Gentleman's Club Show Girl three. I'll hold your flag at half staff from the Champagne Room, singing a jake, I'm vill o' whool strippers on the loose, Walter Sterling the other side of Midnight. Red Apple Audio Network become the media.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I believe in the conspiracy that there's an elite group of people in the world like Queen Elizabeth, who actually run things, because if you think about what's at stake, it isn't like we're farmlands, not agricultural societies. We're not the Ford model t Plant in nineteen hundred. Our economies are complex. Our economies have insane amounts of money and assets, and every decision dominoes and affects every other decision. I believe that Jimmy Diamond, the CEO of Chase, he's actually the person who runs the United States of America. He controls most of the assets in the United States of America. He also seems sane. The president the president the first time, I thought was going to make him Secretary of the Treasury. Well, now they're just fierce enemies. Because Chase did a terrible thing to Donald Trump. They unbanked him. Did you know that after he lost the last election, after he stopped being president, and they unbanked him because of his quote convictions. Well that was a lot of nonsense. First of all, they unbanked him before the convictions. But secondly, they were unbanking people like crazy who seemed to be fierce right wing Republicans. They unbanked me, and I've never said what I am on the air because who cares? Who cares? But look where I work, I seem to be surrounded by people who might be unbanked. I was unbanked. I was unbanked by PNC. I was unbanked by Chase. So were my kids. And they were put through hell for that because there it's a Friday, they're in college. One of them wants to deposit their paycheck, the other one wants money for the weekend, and they're four hundred miles from home. Suddenly their cards didn't work. They had money in their accounts. We had money in our accounts, but we were unbanked. And I called the banks and I said, why what's this? Oh well we can we can cancel your account for any reason. Oh okay, what what's the reason we can? We can cancel the account for any reason? Yeah, what's the reason? And I never got a reason, and my branch manager did not get it made no sense to her. But I believe that people like Jimmy Diamond and maybe in fact Jimmy Jamon really do run the country. There's too much at risk for elected officials to be given that responsibility. I'm Walter Sterling, how Do You Feel eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two The Other Side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 11: If you liked the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe but on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here