Speaker 1: And now we have matteas Boom Boom in Hollywood, live from Hollywood with the most shocking news imaginable about Sondaya sindeya her.
Speaker 2: Yes, what is the shocking news?
Speaker 1: Tell me she as of today is the highest grossing actress in the history of Hollywood. Nobody has grossed more, No actress has grossed more than she has as of this state.
Speaker 2: Isn't that fabulous? And I think a lot of that has to do with how well Spider Man is doing. Because in six days worldwide, one billion, one hundred and eighty eight million, one hundred and seventy six, four hundred and thirty four dollars.
Speaker 1: And yet if my daughter sees the spider they run to me to kill it. Well, I guess well they don't. Well it proves, it proves that women don't know how to invest.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to plead the fifth there. I don't you know, I don't want to have an opinion on the investment ability of.
Speaker 1: But you do, because that's how you get ratings in talk radio, the way you get ratings in in spoken word radio. Who is the new spoken words?
Speaker 3: Shut up these arrogant a holes, No, no, you say, you say things like that, and you present them as radio facts, radio facts, radio facts.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and speaking of moon facts about the moon, why don't they just ask Alice Cramdon. Wouldn't that be a lot easier?
Speaker 1: She yes, it would have been much easier to just ask her, But she may have been distracted by all the noise around her.
Speaker 2: Of the explosions. Yes, in the craters, no doubt, no doubt. I'm fascinated by this infledating thing. You know, you're out there on the park bench. Suddenly the coffee spills, and then are you caught infladating delicto? Is that?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow? Very good, very good?
Speaker 2: Just checking it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it proves again that you're the only areadyde person who is on this show. Everybody else who's on this show is marginal at best.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't believe that, because I loved this show and I love listening to it. I learned so many fabulous things on this show. And speaking of inflidating, the movie that came out this week ties into this in a way. It's a movie called One Night Only from Universal Pictures Walters, and it poses the fictionalized concept that there's a national law that prohibits sex between singles in the USA except for one night each year. So imagine this in New York City. Two strangers literally bump into each other. One is Ohen, he's a pizza parlor restaurant owner. He's played by Callum Turner, and he's dumped by his girlfriend just as this night of night begins. And there's also the hopefully romantic Alley played by Monica Barbarrow, and the two may be the only two people in the city that are looking for something longer lasting than the one night of the year when they can enjoy a roll in the hay, or at least when it's allowed. So allegedly this is a romantic comedy Walter, but it really falls short of both of those genres. I mean, the funniest moment in the movie you'd appreciate this is when Owen spoils a live film shoot on the street in New York and the shoot involves two cops. One is played by Bobby Bobby Cannavale, who's a fantastic actor, and Pete Davidson. They are these two cops. They're having this scene and this actor walks in and spoils it, and the reason the production company is shooting on the street in Manhattan at this time is because everybody is busy getting it on because it's the one night of the year the singles can get together, and so a lot of film productions happening. That was the funniest gag in the whole thing. Mollie Ringwald shows up in this and she's playing Owen's mother. Yes, Mollie Ringwald now playing maternal roles and has a bubble wrapped sex romp with LeVar Burton. You heard me say that they're both bubble wrapped, LaVar Burton and Molly Ringwald. They both come from Sacramento, which is interesting, although I don't know if Sacramento is the bubble rap capital of the world. But anyway, this happens, and of course this is upsetting to poor the guy who runs the pizza parlor because he's trying to find a place with the new girl too'll be able to enjoy the evening has allowed, but now they just keep missing each other and missing each other. It's this movie descends into the vapid viscosity of a dud. I mean I laughed three times and that wasn't enough. To make me suggest that you should see The Forgettable one night only. But hey, you know, I appreciate the what was.
Speaker 1: That sat sentence? Again? You just said about viscosity? What was that sentence? I want to hear the whole sentence again to see if you didn't say it three times fast.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole thing descends in to the vapid viscosity of a dud. You know.
Speaker 1: It's Hey, Pete, would you pull that that piece of audio? And I'm going to repeat it like eighty or ninety times tonight, which will save me a lot of trouble speaking just to pull it out. And then we're also going to use it in a promo probably next Wednesday. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I think that's great. Use what you got, use what you care. Anyway, that's a movie I want.
Speaker 1: That's what I told her. Now listen, what what movie are you working on this week?
Speaker 2: Well, there's another movie that came out actually this week, which is really quite sweet. It's called Cookie Queens, and it's a documentary about girl scouts. And I don't know a living human being that can resist the sales pitch of a girl scout. It's tough. It's tough, especially for the thin men's anyway, it's four girls and you see them go through the trajectory of pushing the Girl Scout cookies on people and trying to compete to be, as the title suggests, the cookie Queen. It's very sweet. It's a delightful film, and it's a documentary and it's playing all over the place in the United States from Roadside Attractions. It's kind of funny. It's the first movie Roadside Attractions has ever made that's been rated G. So there you go for.
Speaker 1: A Girl Scout.
Speaker 2: That's right now.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's a real thing. I'm glad you said it was a documentary because it's a very real thing. Each year, there's a huge competition among top tier Girl Scouts to be the top sellar, and the top seller sells a tremendous amount of cookies. I believe they are over one hundred thousand dollars worth of cookies that they sell. And yet each year, and I don't mean this in a pejorative way because we love Girl Scout cookies, is every year the cookies are worse. They're smaller, they're smaller, they use cheaper ingredients, they don't cook them in beef tallow like the McDonald's French fries. They stopped doing that there, and they keep getting smaller and there's less peanut butter. I'm blessed in that. I don't like mint. I realize people fight over the mint cookies. I don't like mint, but I'll fight over those peanut butter cookies.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a cute movie, Walter. Innocence and ambition blend and what is nationally an eight hundred million dollar business those cookies?
Speaker 1: Now? Is Millie Alcock in this movie?
Speaker 2: She's not, but sar. I'd buy any girl scout cookie from her right, anything in the case.
Speaker 1: Anything anything she said, we'd buy. And who knows, a year from now, that may be her career. I don't mean to be cruel.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's going to be on her feet with no time, with a good vehicle that'll let her and let us all enjoy her at the level that she can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good vehicle, she'll have a Kia. All right, there's Matthias boom boom from Hollywood. How do I find you? On Facebook?
Speaker 2: Sir Matthias Boomball's Hollywood on Facebook? Walter m at Ias bum Ba l apostrophe s Hollywood, just like the city in the TS. Bumballs Hollywood on Facebook,