Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We are at the Anaheim White House for Pastathon. Stop clapping, well that's what okay. We have one person left to plotting.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: And we are broadcasting here the entire day right through mo.
Speaker 2: Tonight at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: If you come this morning, please grab a bagel, grab some pastry, some coffee, and real jew bagels and my real jew amendment dendum to my contract, which is here.
Speaker 2: And this is real, by the way, that's not stick. This is real. And come on by anybody that donates one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars or more online or hear any company, any individual.
Speaker 2: You get a plug, I'll hore you. I have no problem doing that because we have to raise money.
Speaker 1: For Pastathon, A couple of other things, a little bits of business. If you're here, you will notice, well he's gone right right now. Thank you for your security. Dana is here our security guy, and he is Yes, he is armed. And if you're gonna come up take pictures or ask Neil for an autograph, do it slowly, okay, and have both your hands visible.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You do not want to make fast, furtive moves because he'll shoot you in the heart.
Speaker 2: That's his job. Okay, Bruno, who is I'll put you on. Bruno.
Speaker 1: We have you for a couple of segments, so this is good news. A couple of things that I want to talk about. Chef Bruno created Caterina's Club. When we came aboard fourteen years ago, it was two hundred meals a night. Today it's five thousand meals a night. It's extraordinary and it's because of you.
Speaker 2: It's because of your help. You know, there couldn't happen at all. Bruno. I've known you for fifteen years. You know what, I have no idea what your last name is.
Speaker 3: Let me think about that. Think is a Serato?
Speaker 2: Serato? Actually I knew that, what Neil?
Speaker 4: How could you not?
Speaker 1: Because it's I want to start that way, So Bruno, we know how it started.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that story. I want to talk about you.
Speaker 1: And the great literally the great American immigrant story.
Speaker 2: When did you come here? How did you get started?
Speaker 1: And now you own literally one of the high end best restaurants in southern California, and the food here is spectacular.
Speaker 2: I eat here probably every couple of months. Well now more.
Speaker 1: And I used to drive an hour and a half to come here. Bruno, tell me your story nineteen eighty. I came to America to learn English. They don't come here to stay. I just want to learn English because speak French, speak Italian. If I learn English or go walk in the resort area, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's your English doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, doughnuts be mine. But that's that's what happened.
Speaker 5: But I been working since the age of fourteen in the w restaurant business, and I was bored. After two weeks. I was in California. The mask of my sister said, is an idiot?
Speaker 3: Can't do? He said, well, you don't speak English.
Speaker 5: But they just opened a French restaurant right here in bre like fifteen minutes from here. I went to apply and they say, yeah, you'll be working at wrestling for seven years, but you don't.
Speaker 3: Speak the language. First job you can give us the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: And I say, oh yeah, I was happy wash dishes, buzzboy waiter. Captain Metrod in a five years time and the year's number seven.
Speaker 3: The wrestlan was for sales.
Speaker 5: From an amazing man named Jim Stovo, you own a lot of Stovolin motel in the area which diesel on that but turing the years for California Venture, et cetera. And when he came to well, when I finally he was for sales, I came to have a meeting with him. Said, okay, well, bro, I'm standing the restaurant. I said how much? He said million dollar and he asked me how much you have. I was so embarrassed, and I said, I don't have any money.
Speaker 1: See, I thought you came in with a really healthy down payment and you were the highest paid dishwasher on the planet.
Speaker 5: I ways should have happened that way and then, but you know what I don't know. I always try for walk and never get scared of any tea. And when he told me the amount of money he wanted, I said, okay, well, it's good to.
Speaker 3: Kick r ass and I were to work out of the.
Speaker 5: Office, but instead you give me a handshake, and he said, I like your honesty, I will help you. Aided loan me money to beginning. Was able to get ab a loan et cetera, et cetera, refinanced five time by now because between five coh blah blah blah. But it was always say America is a dream come true to me because a line of opportunity was to me. In no way I would own a restaurant like this in Italy if I didn't have rich family. And then I on a wrestaurant like this with two hundred dollars in my pocket thanks to a gentleman named Jimstovo, which I will never forget, unfortunately past a year ago, but a good friend to the family. Matter of fact, his wife Bobby, she's on my body director of Katerina's Club, because I asked us that you need to be with me and Katerina's Club because we thought your help a boy won't be here. And that's why my store of America a lot of work. I was talked to a friend of yesterday two days ago at the front desk. We used to be a little sofa when I come to work at seven o'clock in the morning. I was here at two am. That I mean tike them in the hours, but I could not go home. I was so tired. I slept on the sofa in a restaurant and upstairs. The battom upstairs was my shower when on the sink, and that's my first year there. Two years will get the restaurant. It was a lots of hot walk but it pay off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this place is absolutely gorgeous. And it burnt down when a year ago, two.
Speaker 2: Years ago was seven years ago, burnt down?
Speaker 1: My god, I mean, jez and I remember Bruno was outside and cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was crying. He was sobbing.
Speaker 1: And so Bruno, when you came over in nineteen eighty, how do you say cayote in French?
Speaker 2: Coyot cout. Okay, fair enough, we're coming back.
Speaker 1: Coyote is what he came in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna come back. Oh and I'm gonna give.
Speaker 1: You some totals by the way of where we are right now, and we just started, of course, and I'll give you totals.
Speaker 2: We'll come back.
Speaker 1: I want to continue on with Bruno and his story and talk a little bit about Katerina's club and how it got from two hundred a night to five thousand meals a night. That's an amazing story in and of itself. So Bruno's story is tremendous. It is the true great immigrant.
Speaker 2: Story here in the United States.
Speaker 1: This is who you look at when you talk about America being a land of opportunity, because it really is.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We are at the Anaheim White House pastafon.
Speaker 1: We do it every year raising money for Katarina's Club, founded by Chef Bruno, and we invite you to come down or go online at KFI AM sixty dot com slash pastathon. Please donate, and anybody that donates a thousand dollars or more, I will plug whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I couldn't care less. You get a plug and you can do it online. You can come here.
Speaker 1: We have big ols and we have pastries and donuts and coffee, so please come buy on your way to work, and we'd love to see you. By the way, we just got an anonymous donation of five thousand dollars five that you can applaud.
Speaker 2: That one you can applaud.
Speaker 1: So I want to do a plug for mister anonymous. I'd like to plug his business, which you'll never know about, and his family which you'll never know their names.
Speaker 2: And just thank you for that.
Speaker 1: So come on by a couple of ways you can donate until the eighth. I can go to any Smart and Final store donated the counter.
Speaker 2: I did that, It's up on Instagram. Also, go to any Wendy's.
Speaker 1: And you will be able to if you donate five dollars or more get a coupon for a lot more than five dollars Wendy's.
Speaker 2: And you want to do real quickly before we get.
Speaker 7: Back to sure know the wild Fork I would love to so our friends a wild fork man there are teaming up with us. Four Orange County Wildfork Foods locations are doing a give back event today only until eight pm. You head into Wildfork Foods locations in Coasta Mesa, Laguna, Negal, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach and this is what's cool. You do your shopping and at checkout say KFI Pastathon and fifteen percent of your total will go to the KFI Pastathon for Katarina's Club. They've got meat seafood beautiful, seven hundred meat and seafood options, products from all over the world, including exotic meats.
Speaker 4: You know Bill loves them. I love them.
Speaker 7: You can prep your holiday meals at Wildforkfoods dot Com. Great prices, but again mention KFI Pastathon when you check out to have fifteen percent of your total today donated to the KFI positathon. When you go into Wildfork Foods, Coasta Mesagudnegal Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach.
Speaker 1: When we talk about exotic foods, they bring in, they even bring in and no other story has this water buffalo penis.
Speaker 2: It is one of the most delicate.
Speaker 7: All right, Chef Bruno, I'm trying to think of what that would look like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it looks like. But it's it's a big steak there, you know. Okay, let's talk about the past, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Bruno, who started Katerina's Club And it's really a hell of a story. We've done this before, but it's worth repeating every single year. So Bruno Bruno very quickly talk about how your mom's involvement and you got started, and then where it's gone and how you started cooking for these kids.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Mom here in vacation from Italy, Verona, beautiful City, we went to an online boys girls club in an afternoon. Young kid Bill seven years old, eating potato chips. The item Mike Baker said that probably is the only dinner, because that kid probably live.
Speaker 3: In a motel room.
Speaker 5: At that point, I no idea what motel room mean and said what that means? They said people family lived there, and not just a nightstand. It's just like family lived there for years. Translated to mom. First thing she said, but why don't you feed in pasta if it's only eat potato chips? Because in the motel is no kitchen. His mom cannot even cook if you want to the mid of a vending machine fifteen cents gets or something else. And that's the first time, and that was not the last time, because every day say that, every single.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you started, how many kids did you feed? Day one? How many meals?
Speaker 5: There was the first kid, but I remember bringing extra because I knew it was more kids. I mean maybe ten, fifteen, twenty thirty, And they went very fast to three hundred.
Speaker 1: We got we got a board fourteen years ago when it was two hundred yeahs.
Speaker 5: And from that point on I was just doing Anaheim because you know, you don't think about the rest. So yeah, and Anaheim Boys Girls Club. Although doing only the Boys Girls Club in Anaheim. But people start to talk about Gina's club feeding children, and people start to call me, can we get some pasta?
Speaker 3: Can we get some past them?
Speaker 5: Every time a boys girls club would call us, we will say yes. You know, every time we have a school with low income kids, we will say yes. And from one location one city, today we are in one another and twenty one another in thirty one location in Turi City in oscant I mean they went like you said, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred. But I was not even counting because I'm not their count me in here sol. But the girls in the office for the accounting in the are too. And when we start to get from a thousands a day, I was like, wow, it was easy to double also because before we're just playing pasta with tomato sauce. But when we start to add a chicken, the plit double because there's two meal. And when you added the bread and the vegetable and the salad, sometimes that mean you triple the pasta. I mean we went to from one to three four five thousand a day, very easy by adding item and a plate for the kids. And this year and none of the people remember we had the big celebration was out ten million meals so already that I mean when the replies thank you, it was like wow, you know, like so many years, ten million already. That's a huge compliments for Katerina's club. Mama Katerina, because I keep saying, and she didn't tell me, won't just fitting pasta the day?
Speaker 3: And now I don't want to. I just I didn't even think about us.
Speaker 5: It's because mom loved children, and it's even we're very poor, we have friends come in the house.
Speaker 3: There always was something.
Speaker 1: I want to point something out about Bruno that he does not talk about very often. I mean, the awards that he has gotten are just astronomical. And he is actually Sir Bruno because he was knighted by either the government or the royal family of both of them, both of them. And I was here when the uniting ceremony took place, and he came in in medieval like sixteenth century Italian garb. You've seen those Renaissance pictures, those paintings. He came in on the biggest horse you have ever seen in your life, and he had never been on a horse in his life.
Speaker 2: And you saw someone so frightened, so scared. It was, Oh, I know.
Speaker 5: I don't know by way, though it helped me out to come down, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and so I mean here of the year from CNN, and I mean just it's it's astounding.
Speaker 1: Some of the awards are here at the rest a small portion of the awards, and when you come in you see that. And I strongly recommend coming here to the Anaheim White House. By the way, if this was crap food, I wouldn't say come in. I wouldn't say it's crap food because Bruno's a friend. But it's some of the best food you will ever ever have it.
Speaker 2: It's that good. It is that good. The Anaheim White House.
Speaker 1: Here in Anaheim, Bruno always a pleasure. Okay, so on, behalf of Bruno, on, behalf of the kids. Please come down, donate some money, bring pasta and sauce, real quickly before we bail. We're doing this at the top of the hour. But we didn't do this when we at the top of the hour. And this is just the start. The total was twenty six thousand dollars and five thousand dollars of pasta and sauce, and that is literally the smallest this We start early, early, and this just builds and builds, builds, And just to show how proud we are at caf I, we are fully fifty percent of the budget of Katarina's club.
Speaker 7: And so we're that's all of you folks giving and donating and it's huge.
Speaker 1: And by the way, all of you that are here, not only do you get bagels, et cetera, Bruno is going to give you all of you a dinner for ten.
Speaker 4: As long as you live in a motel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And as I said, my friend said, Zelman's mintyam Mint, mint mouths, Mint team min many min Yeah, mintiam.
Speaker 2: Men're the spokesperson. I know, I'm their spokesperson.
Speaker 1: Best money they never spent, as I said, And this is in Anthony and Lauren, my friends who own it, this morning on your behalf. And you don't know this, I have said. You're donating five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of mints.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of mints. By the way, they're going.
Speaker 1: About bankrupt, but talk about this, yeah, talk about bankrupt.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, you're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: Stop it no wait, you know give him love didn't Yeah? Yeah, it's like the wicked Witch of the West. He starts to burn elty. Yeah, I hate applause, I really do.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that's uh. I've always hated applause and because it's I have no self esteem and I know you're faking it.
Speaker 8: Wow, Lindsay, thanks for coming out, everybody that no and we are here at pastafon Anaheim White House raising money pasta and sauce for the kids, the motel kids.
Speaker 2: Now it expanded to twenty five.
Speaker 1: Thousand meals a week that Chef Bruno serves through boys and girls clubs, and it's all over the country. Actually that he started, I mean this, the ball is really rolling and so please come out. We have Big OL's pastries, donuts, all of it, and we will feed you. Anybody comes in or online donates one thousand dollars or more. You get a plug, a serious plug, and so your business yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Three go ahead. Three ways to do it, okay. One is you.
Speaker 1: Come on out and donate here. We got credit cards also if you want to write a check. Also you can go to any smart and final through the eighth of December donate right there on the counter, which I did, and you'll see my donation.
Speaker 2: And you can go to.
Speaker 1: Any Wendy's and donate there five dollars or more and you get a coupon worth a lot more than five dollars.
Speaker 7: The coupon book is about fourteen dollars worth of stuff or so for five bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. And also well else it was one more I was going to.
Speaker 1: Bring yep, yeah, those are the three a while for it, which he's going to talk about in a minute.
Speaker 2: That's Neil. I'm pointed in him, but this is radio, so he didn't see it. And I just go to Pastathon and it's our website. Hold on, kay, if I got it, I'm reading it.
Speaker 1: KFI that's the station KFIAM six forty dot com slash Pastathon.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's Michelle by the way, who has put all of this together. And Michelle is the executive producer of the station now and was my producer for twenty five years, twenty six years.
Speaker 8: Count it every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And incidentally, if I don't read it, I blow it. And Neil will tell you there have been times when I have mispronounced my name on the air.
Speaker 2: So they write it down for me, just like I have. If you come here, you'll see that.
Speaker 1: I have my commercials here, I have what's coming up next, I have the stories. My name, yeah, your name, yes, yes name, yes, there it is chef Bruno and the story we're doing right now.
Speaker 7: For fifteen years. You just had your daughter's wedding here and you're like, what's your last name again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter got married here because well she's been coming here since she's been a small one. I've been coming here for what fifteen years now? And it is The restaurant is absolutely superb.
Speaker 2: I mean this is.
Speaker 1: Really high end, high end stuff and not that expensive. I mean it's moderately priced. Unless you're a homeless person, then it's really expensive. But if you're a motel kid, you get it for free. See how that works?
Speaker 4: Wow, your compassion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what we're we're not gonna be able to do this story of the top.
Speaker 1: Democrats say they won't just trump proof California. They're gonna make it affordable again. This is a state legislature that why.
Speaker 4: Didn't they make it affordable before he ran?
Speaker 1: That's a good point news, because well, tell me it's not political news and the top Democratic leaders in the state legislatures say they are going to make California affordable.
Speaker 2: They're going to.
Speaker 1: Bring down housing prices. How the hell do you do that. They are going to deal with homelessness. Oh, yeah, that works out. They are going to help gas prices, energy prices being brought under control. How do you do that without spending just a billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Well, they're looking in alternative fuel like his hair. Yeah, that's right, and all the oil in it.
Speaker 1: And then alternative fuels, which that's actually flattened out. EV sales, for example, have flattened out. And so in order for example, to promote evs which President Biden has really been promoting, which will not happen under President Trump's tenure because he's not a big fan of alternative energy, I mean the oil and gas. I mean that's his world. It's you know, I have an EV, and I tell you we don't have enough charging stations, not even close.
Speaker 4: And I've talked at least two out there in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can come by. That's the other thing. Anaheim White House right out there.
Speaker 1: If you have an EV, come on out and charge and charge yourself.
Speaker 2: With bagels and coffee. I'm so clever.
Speaker 7: Hey, why don't you do the well, I'm going to segue off of your cleverness. Yeah, to remind people that our friends at the beautiful Hilton Anaheim took care of our crew. The accommodations for our KFI Pasa Fon crew have been provided by Hilton Anaheim four star hotel, featuring newly renovated rooms with views of the Disneyland fireworks, which is super cool, by the way, the perfect locale for your next daycation. Book your room at Hilton Anaheim Hotel dot com. And it's within a mile of the park too, So you're coming out to visit Disneyland, you're good to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be talking a lot Abouton and our sponsors today because takes out those those kids have to eat coming up, and we're gonna do this, uh, this topic why Walt Disney or the Disney Company's cruise line is a bright spot for the company. And I took and you guys didn't know this. I took a Disney cruise. I did when when my kids were seven or eight years old, we took a Disney cruise.
Speaker 2: It was fabulous.
Speaker 1: Right, we took a Disney cruise, and I will share with you what happened. Some of the stuff they do brilliantly, and then there's a real problem they have, I mean a real fundamental.
Speaker 4: Problem because people are happy on the boat.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: I thought you were gonna say you took the cruise when you were a kid, and well there's a great and there's a great story, a birthday story I want to share with you.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF. I am six forty.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for well, for those of you that are here at the Anaheim White House. We are broadcasting all day here KFI, raising money, raising pasta and sauce, or collecting pasta and sauce.
Speaker 2: You donating pasta and sauce.
Speaker 1: For the kids Bruno with through Catarina's Club, the charity he founded now feeds five thousand kids every night.
Speaker 2: And so it's it asks please extraordinary. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can hear everything that's going on in the audience where they're all talking to each other and completely ignoring the show. It's actually it's inspiring, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 7: They're connecting with each other, they're bonding over their collective KFI experience. Thank you for joining us for this coffee clatch and not giving a rodent's home.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now at the top of the hour, when we come into the hour, I'm gonna do total of pasta and sauce. And this is just the start. By this afternoon, Well, last year we raised what.
Speaker 2: One point three to one point four million dollars were that you can applaud for.
Speaker 1: Well, we raised, you donated, and it feeds a lot of kids, feeds a lot of kids.
Speaker 7: Okay, and you know you we just had a celebrity sighting. Josh Freeze, the drummer for the Foo Fighters, just walked up the buddy of mine and a fan of the Bill Handle show.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's impressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is not a grunge you know, Garage bay On, not the Foo Fighters.
Speaker 2: In any case, here's what I want to do, Amy and Neil and I are here and I want I'm going to do a topic.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa this morning we're doing not done. This is a It's about Disney's cruise line and they are doubling the number of cruise ships to thirteen by twenty thirty. It takes three years to build a cruise ship, so right there, and they're doubling it. And as I said, and Amy was kind of shocked. When my kids were little, eight nine years old, we did a Disney cruise and I have to tell you it's pretty good. It was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed it. But there is one fundamental problem.
Speaker 2: With the Disney cruise. And I'm assuming it still happens.
Speaker 4: There's mice on the ship.
Speaker 2: No, that's very funny. No.
Speaker 1: No, the one fundamental problem which I don't know if they're ever going to be able to fix. Kids kids are on that damn cruise. And I can't tell you how many times I've said to parents, get your little rug rats out of here. I do not want to hear them see them crying when I've spent all these thousands of dollars. The food was great, by the way, the ambiance was terrific. I mean, they know it's Disney, and Disney does stuff like this very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very brilliant who.
Speaker 1: These guys put it together, because what it does is increase the brand they have, the characters they have, Pixar and Marvel and they put it all together, and it is again the problem kids.
Speaker 2: And you have to.
Speaker 1: Really love kids a lot. And I don't even love my kids. Matter of fact, I don't even like them very much, and so it's real problematic.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 1: I'm going to throw you a figure about this, and this is kind of stunning. It is at this point the most successful part of Disney.
Speaker 2: The theme park has gone down.
Speaker 1: It's or flat the number of people that are going because wow, people think it's too expensive. There's a shocker here is what's going on. It brings in about three billion dollars a year, the cruise line, and you would think that's an insane business. Look how successful, Look how big it is. That's three percent of Disney's revenue.
Speaker 2: Wow, at three billion dollars. So have you guys? Would you go?
Speaker 1: And by the way, three it's two to three times more expensive, of course because it's Disney, and people.
Speaker 2: Don't think it is it really? I don't think, yeah, it's pretty, it's pretty pricey.
Speaker 7: I know people who have gone who love it and say it is the value is amazing and we're planning on going on one.
Speaker 4: Well, and you have Max.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't have kids, so I would be less inclined to go on a Disney cruise because of that. Because of that, like I want to I want to be around adults.
Speaker 2: They actually do a pretty good job.
Speaker 1: There's an adult section where adults can go who love Disney.
Speaker 2: And they actually do segregate it. I love love cruises. I've been. I've been on thirty five cruises. You have, I have Oh my gosh, used to go on two cruises a year.
Speaker 1: Not so much anymore because I am connected to someone who hates.
Speaker 7: Cruises and so she's under seventy yeah, because she's like, you know what.
Speaker 1: When I started cruising, I was in my early thirties and I was an eighty five year old Jewish man that that would walk around mem Ven's the pool and it was the food is fabulous, the value is great.
Speaker 7: And well, you're spilkas you constantly have to move and on a ship you don't have to unpack and pack.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's really I cruising is it's growing by leaps and bounds and it is one of the best values that are out there for a vacation because it's all included.
Speaker 2: The oh, it's just terrific. Okay, we're done with that. Coming up, I'm going to give you the totals top.
Speaker 1: Of the hour of what we have raised so far in terms of money for Catterina's Club than the amount of pasta and sauce. Last year we were able to get fifty tons of costa and sauce donated to Katerina's Club.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is serious time.
Speaker 1: That's like one hundred thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. One hundred thousand pounds. Look at me with the map. Yeah wow. True.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna come back, give you some totals and also talk.
Speaker 2: Oh, Silano is going to be with us.
Speaker 1: He is the general manager here and we're going to hour out the restaurant here because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's also the VP of the of Katerine's Club.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: And the fact that he is Bruno's nephew has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Will come back.
Speaker 4: He's a smart guy. He runs a tight shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah he do. Incidental with a smile, Yeah he does. He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: This is KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app