Speaker 1: We are live. It is April sixteenth, twenty twenty five, and we're still here. Nine am. A little bit late today. I know things moved a little bit slower in the house today. So now we were here is what it is. Last night, awesomely, Rebecca made homemade from scratch Betitcini alfredo and it was easily the most amazing alfredo I've ever had. And I'm Italian. Wesed ow an Italian restaurant, and that stuff was absolutely amazing. She did a really good job. Wow, can't get over how good it tasted. All Right, once we get to a certain point here with this, all right, well fine YouTube, I see how you are. Once we get to a certain point, we'll flip this around to be four questions, right you guys, can we can have a chat? I mean, the chat's always open, so you can do what you want to do anyway. But as far as me having the phone ready for calls and stuff like that, I'll do that too. I just got to make sure that we're on all the places were supposed to be and that we're coming unclear, and then we're good. Why is that showing that on air instead of my actual They give you an option for adding their thumbnail ahead of time, and yeah, it never is there. You always have to put on afterward. With FDJ, it's like it doesn't hold it. There's something wrong with it's something up with that software. It's like, even if you set it all up like that, when it comes to the encoding, it's not there when it pass back up. So it's just kind of strange. Okay, so today we're on YouTube Rumble FDJ and I just through Twitter on there for what the heck. You know. Hopefully it doesn't drag down the system too hard to have another destination and we're going to go over some things today and hopefully we can get it through this kind of quickly. As far as getting right into the book. There's a new more new revelations that I've encountered. Hopefully I wrote them all down. So Elu is another name for l or Heidi or Haimi, the Sorceress of the Eden like cult in the Eda, which essentially means in the true story of Adam and Eve, the serpent sorceress and you gotta, if you want to know, get an idea of what was going on back then. Child predation, stealing of children, pharmakiah, rape, torture, kill, random, violent, evil, wickedness, and no one was safe. And that's the world that our Gothic ancestors came upon, and we're disgusted by them. And it wasn't okay, let's wipe these people out. They had a couple of truces, they had a couple, you know, attempts to live with these people, but they couldn't because they would constantly attack them. And let's uh, we'll get into it and then I'll tell you more and again I have to work on a new intro that doesn't have any music that could be considered a copyright smack. So it's we're gonna be on YouTube and we may as well until the started doing weird stuff like you know, m hm mingming wonder pets. Okay, so we are here and may as well say this too. Yesterday, when I was playing the ming ming, it wasn't showing on my screen that it was happening. But when I watched the playback, it was it was happening. It just wasn't showing on the Wonderful Rumble studios. So a couple of times I showed, you know, I just stopped it and started it again. But when I went back to replay was it was showing each time, So I was like, okay, well that's weird. Seemed to boom. There we are, and let me just go through a couple of things here. As I mentioned before, Rumple has approximately sixty seven million monthly active users. Maos mao's a dungs monthly active users. And if I hit back on that, I think, yep, YouTube boast an impressive user base, currently exceeding two point five billion monthly active users. Because basically, anybody who has a smartphone that that's you know, a Google an Android phone is going to already have YouTube on there, right, so you kind of get forced into it in a sense. That's why we're there, because that's a lot, you know. Two point five three is what I said last time I pulled it up. But whatever. Uh So, an Old English mound doesn't directly translate to a single specific word. It's a dialectic form primarily used in Scotland and Northern England, meaning must or have to. Its etymology is rooted in an Old norse Man, which also meant must or will all right, all right, So the verb of the demon is elu Limnu or evil God presumably a more general term because there's less left indefinite, and sometimes what that means is god could be plural. But in the Babylonian black magic from Maschem Hole, which I go over in my book Priest Grafy on Babylon, this right here, the elu Limnu in alilu or are all interconnected, right? And what does Lilith do well? Vampyre, bloodsucker, child thief, child killer. Gee. That sounds familiar, doesn't it. So this woman l she is a a reference or a what do you call it, a source of all these other things that came afterward. So Medeia Boom, that's l or Heidi if you want to call her that, or Frig if you want to call her that. And these bards messed up a lot of times and made Freya Frig and Frig Freya. So they this idea of Norse magic isn't even a natural thing. But unfortunately, over time, when they were corrupted, it did become something where they were practicing magic, but it wasn't something that they started off with, right. So when you have people like the Frisians or even the Phrygians at one time. We're not very friendly with the Goths, and may have had some Goths, you know, in their in their territory, but primarily they were they were beholden to the Chaldean Semites and were mounted up basically for a major battle against our Gothic ancestors by this serpent wolf cult that was operating in Cappadocia and Karshemesh. So they make this a mistake too. So we went over yesterday. There was a word thread, and I think I said third because I just didn't see the letters in the order. But they say Old Norse for strength, sometimes anglicized as thrud or thrud is a daughter of the major god Thor and the goddess Siff. So what they don't even understand that that means Adam and Eve and apparently everything's have a freaking video game now. But Thrud or thread, that is probably not a daughter at all. It's another word for Troad, or the territory of Troy, where our buddy Thor had already established a civilization before moving down to Mesopotamia. And that's where these wooden led Edenites were attacking the merchants and the threaders, people who are you know, making clothing because they didn't wear animal skins. I know, on the on the thumbnail today it shows the shoulder of Thor and it's free. That would not have been a real thing. That's AI trying to make everything look like it's a you know, oh it's a barbarian. You know, it's a it's a bear sarker b e ar, not b are e as in wearing the skin of a bear. But it's not what they would do. That's the other people would do. Because everything's mixed together and over time, that's how you do. You know, if you think about this, there was no defined religion, there was no defined gods. There was just black magic, sorcery and pharmachia. So they didn't they weren't like a loyal to any particular faith or whatever you want to call it. These these serpent wolf cult sorcerers. So for them to move around and don to the sguise of others as they do throughout history early up until now, isn't the big deal for them because they don't have any roots, right, they don't have any any roots to anything. They will they will, you know, manufacture gods when it comes becomes convenient for them, like Yahweh or set or Saturn. But even L, the name L in the Eugaridic text is a male. And there's even a an early mistake by people who were translating this stuff or translating from the stone rock that L is a male because they just assumed that a strong figure would have been a male. So then Staturner becomes L. Right, it's kind of interesting. And then the tro Head is also known as troass A. Troas is a historical region in northwestern Anatolia modern day Turkey. Remember Turkey, cal shamash Cappadocia. Hey, look, Ashkenazis are from there too. Well, I wonder if they're the descendants. And it's kind of funny because when they say, when they try to use this, it's an ethnicity. Oh, it's a religion. It's not olive olive olive, Well, how is that?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: Ifact maybe the Ashkenazi perhaps, but they also love to in. They prided themselves on intermingling and basically u poisoning are Gothic ancestors at one point and then you know, now it's you gotta be separate. But if you find any tall Ashkenazi chances are you know what I mean. But when it comes to like the what do they call the why can I think of the name? Now, that's gonna bother me Ukrainian area? Like can I think of the fucking name? Well, I'll get back to that because my brain just parted out again. I have a brain, I have a I know the word I'm seeing in my face in my vaguely, but it's blurry my mind. So I don't know. Becauzaran. There we go, So thank you coffee. So with the Kasars, now, how could they claim ethnicity because did they not adopt a religion when they had the option of three? If the story is what they say it is, so how is that all of a sudden changing their ethnicity into something that's uniform for all? That doesn't make a lot of sense. So it corresponds to the Biga Peninsula bounded by the Dardanelles. Remember Dardanos is another name for Thor, and it's also in the Homer right in the Homer writings Dardanell's and the Agency. The region's name comes from the ancient city of Troy, which is located within its borders. Troas Troy troad got it good, so they don't get it here? So a hollow or dell? How this is? This is another one of those words that I came across and I didn't quite understand what the heck they were saying, meaning hillspur derived from this polital old English. Oh, and a variant of how possibly related to the old Norse word hall or hollow. All right, like a this is a valley, this is a hollow? Can get it right in the woods? All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Now they were all squared away on that. We've got a couple, not too many, just some stuff happening, and this might actually get me knocked off. Uh hopefully I didn't say that in a very foretelling way. I meant not that way, knocked off. The YouTube's hopefully that. Let's see, because I'm not. I'm a note threat, trust me. Motherfuckers have everything under the control. What's going on over on rumble? Let's see hello real quick, and then I'll have to get into this. This serius good wanting everybody and fittigie is anybody there?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The same five? That's odd, right, isn't it odd that it's just five people? It went up to a whole six yesterday. It's always the same number. Though, something tells me something's not right. If anybody out there in FTJ is actually one of the content creators and has experienced that same phenomenon, let's let's bring it to their attention, because I know other people have said that, you know, there was a login issue and things like that. We can discuss that off off of this, so it's not like healing of time. But it's just really odd that I went from like thirty forty to fifty people to five all of a sudden. Unless I just pissed everyone off, I don't know that's possible. I have a tendency to do that sometimes, all right, But nobody actually stopped following, So that's kind of weird, right. You would think that that would be they would be in conjunction with that if it was gonna happen at all. Oh boy, I gotta stop clicking the wrong button. All right, here we go, Now we should have sound. So have a look at this Hamburger. Tell me what you think they were depicting. This is pretty funny.
Speaker 5: One bride Sunny Day and McDonald's I'm Old Big Mac and their friend Jim we're run on their way to McDonald's when suddenly the burger cried Jim. Ronald knew in an instant what had happened. Why it's that crafty old hamburgler stealing all those delicious McDonald's hamburgers, said Donald.
Speaker 1: What do we do well?
Speaker 5: Not even a crafty old hamburglar can pass up a McDonald's chocolate shake, said Ronald, And sure enough, the crafty old hamburgler went for it.
Speaker 6: Hamburger.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Then it looks like looks like it's flashing him like a like a peeping Right, It's like if you're just putting your hands up, when you just put your hands up, by, would you have to pull out your cape like that? That's a little weird. Really put the sun so I had to. I had paused in the play bunch right there. But that's right between the golden marks.
Speaker 5: I see.
Speaker 1: I see that as I see that as meaning something. All right, So this this kind of spins off the rails into the y blah blah blah religious crap. But in the beginning it makes sense. A totalitarian is.
Speaker 7: Listen closely, homegrowns are next. You heard him correctly, as we can see, right here how he said he would love to send American homegrown criminals to foreign prisons. Or right here how he calls for deporting some citizens to El Salvador. Now I understand how some people may think that this right here is a good idea.
Speaker 1: But this, but here's the problem which they consider a criminal And do you even have an option to face your accusers? No, you don't. Anybody from anywhere can randomly call in a complaint, doesn't have to be in the same state. They don't have it to have any idea or clue. And that's enough to empower people who already looking at itching for a reason to cause chaos and disruption in your life. Anyone's life doesn't really matter to them as long as they can thrust their power around and break up families. And then all of a sudden, you're getting probably not even a knock, you know what I mean, that's a little too polite. So there's a there's an issue here.
Speaker 8: Right here is a prime example of the slippery slope that is going to lead to all sorts of atrocities. As we are already witnessing people being wrongfully deported and they are being denied their return or we have a situation where both the US and El Salvador refuse to return this man who's wrongfully deported. On my own personal opinion, mister.
Speaker 1: So he has a child and they deported him well apparently according to them, wrongfully, and they won't let him back in now is he a criminal? Who knows? But for in prison? That's not very American?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: And my would El Salvador be in cahoots with this? Oh, I don't know. I'm sure there's an oayve somewhere in between there making that happen.
Speaker 8: Garcia right here is the tip of the slippery slope that we are on right now, because we also have accounts of DHS telling US citizens to leave.
Speaker 9: In Massachusetts, resident Macaroni received this.
Speaker 1: Email one Microney sounds awfully Italian, doesn't it?
Speaker 9: Friday telling her to leave the country.
Speaker 2: She was baffled at first.
Speaker 5: I thought it was for a client, but I looked really closely and the only name on the email was mine.
Speaker 1: She's an immigration attorney and they want her to leave the country.
Speaker 10: Said that my porld status had been terminated and I should leave the country within seven days.
Speaker 9: What the forty year old is a US citizen.
Speaker 2: I think it's most likely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a mistake like this one right here, where they wrongfully deport a man to the most dangerous prison system in the world and then they deny his return. You had nothing to see here, I get it. I totally understand how some people may think that this right here is a good idea, But this is a prime example of the road to hell being paved with good intentions because the real concern in question right here.
Speaker 1: It's not see every every idea that sounds good, you don't, you have to contemplate, but it's in you're giving the power into the hands of who. Right Is it a person who who clearly cares about his country and the people and wants to make them stronger, or are they working on behalf of some agenda that doesn't include your well being? And ninety nine point nine percent of the time that's sixty sixty six upside down? You get it?
Speaker 8: Here is who is going to be considered or to find a criminal in the future. With that being said, I now want to show you some information that is adding baby oil to this.
Speaker 1: THEHS to begins screening aliens social media activity for anti semi cold It is what we call it here, right, because now we're on YouTube.
Speaker 8: Free slope that we were on. So again I'm just going to present to you this information, give you my own opinion, speculation, and my own discernment, but you can come to your own conclusion. So let's start with this right here that came out a week ago. We have d to begin screening social media activity. Now I understand how they are stating that they are only screening the social media activity of aliens, but let's be real, we have to assume that they are screening everyone. Now you may be asking.
Speaker 1: What is what is the AI and pallenteer doing? Unrumble and it's all pro Trump. So if you're there, you're not kissing the licking the boot of this Christian zionist nonsense, then you are resisting. Stop resisting, stop resisting.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, how are they screening social media activity? Q in artificial intelligence that is super charging machine surveillance.
Speaker 1: I remember what we talked about with the was the router was the motim of the router modem router just routes. Yeah, so the modem's being able to because of their you know, giving off the Wi Fi frequency, able to map you wherever you are. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So not only do they monitor you based on your expression of your feelings at that time, or blowing off steam or making a joke that is not taken as a joke because these people don't have a sense of humor. There also know exactly where you're sitting at all times, standing for our times, walking at all times, even through walls.
Speaker 8: And how this Hegelian dialectic border crisis has set the stage perfectly for the implementation of AI surveillance, as we can see right here, monitoring AI surveillance at the border and beyond where we see.
Speaker 1: The and beyond part, that vague part, that's the part to pay attention to.
Speaker 8: That border patrol leaders believe that machine learning is the.
Speaker 1: Well think about this too, all right. They look at your social media count. They don't like what you say. You're not kissing the ass, you're not pushing the jedda, you're not pro you know, poisoning of your children's with the pointy objects. And then you go on vacation somewhere where that requires a passport. You come back, but you're not let back. Think of that, or hey, you drive over into Tijuana because you're visiting like me and go to California a lot to drop off sauce and I'm like, hey, you know what, i'must some damn tacois or some other thing. And you get stopped on your way back through because you've been flagged, and then you realize that you can't get anywhere and now you're apparently a non citizen anywhere because Mexico didn't just embrace you, did they know? They just broke you away from your entire life. This could be happening very shortly deliberation to whether or not they're going to let you in.
Speaker 8: You know, the future of border enforcement. We can drop down right here by investigating existing AI technologies at the border and those that are currently being designed and tested for government use. This project will provide insight into the present and future of machine learning technologies or as we can see right here at Texas AI Howard Surveillance Arsenal has balloon where we can see operator.
Speaker 1: Remember who operates this stuff. So it's gonna be very uh jaded and biased toward certain types of things being discussed, because remember, gotta have this no high lass, this whole tiki alam has to happen. The conditioning, the Kabbalistic conditioning of of the of the world for the coming Meshak who probably is Trump or someone like that. Remember remember what that uh? And we don't know how true this is. But that woman who claims she was like a nanny for Elon Musk and she said that he when she asked to see the antique rice because I guess he was like, I don't know, killing cats or something. The mother, the crazy looking which mother that is like an el or Lilith herself who dresses up like Corilla de Ville just on a daily basis. She said no, but she's he's gonna, he's gonna help usher it in. Well, now he's doge right, hmm yeah, Nation lone Star that just kind of like flicks it back at Trumpal.
Speaker 8: Has turbo charged DPS surveillance capabilities. Lawmakers say they want to prevent Texas from becoming a police state or Over the past several years, the Texas Department of Public Safety DPS has quietly built out an expansive surveillance apparatus, one that's increasing.
Speaker 1: So here's as many of these technology acquisitions have been made under the auspices of Governor Greg George yeah, Governor Greg Abbott's operation Loan Star lone Star State. But it also what do you think that really means? Like the Star right, like their venus or their serious or any of those other numbers of symbolisms symbol symbolics. Wow, Dan references that is Cabbalistic slash Masonic right, whichever one they or the the Morning Star Lucy for right. An eleven billion dollar program that has supercharged the state decade long militarization. Hey, you know what they could have done with eleven billion dollars instead of stealing it from us, why don't they nationalize some of the stuff that we have here as far as natural resources and then make things free for people who are you know, productive members of society. But they won't do that because it's all about breaking you down and making you weak, because this is not a government and it's not for the people. It's against us. And if that's not apparent yet, then yikes. I hope someday you will understand before there's a boot on your throat or balls.
Speaker 8: Powered by artificial intelligence. Now, the powerful and well funded state police agency has not just expanded its existing surveillance capabilities, which include a fleet of fiveplanes unman droned any note.
Speaker 1: Because we need all that for you know what what do they consider crime? Oh? Crime? And then you have your big understanding of what they you would consider that, but not what they do. Right, it's anything that's against the or or speaking ill of or causing doubt in their their agenda. Moving forward, right that the year the enemy remember since nineteen thirty three were all enemy combatants or enemies of the state. That hasn't changed. And when FEMA was activated during COVID, oops, I said that word. Oops, I did it again. They usually have about a five year stint on running the place, and look what happened in the last five years. Just saying, just.
Speaker 8: Saying, work of wildlife game cameras that are deployed all across the borderlands of Texas. But it also is increasingly using AI powered software to perform intelligence gathering. Intelligence gathering. Now the agency has spent millions acquiring an array of powerful and controversial artificial intelligence software tools that can mine billions of images.
Speaker 1: How can they do that, palunteer, That's how that's how it gets organized.
Speaker 8: By facial recognition, track vehicle locations from automatic license plate readers, monitor phone.
Speaker 1: Con automatic license plate readers. If you have a little how do they do that? And is it just the plate because in certain states like mine, there's no front plate, only in back one that you that are you required to have. So if you're going under earth hillite or whatever, there's a little camera, is that how they're snapping it? Because then they wouldn't be able to do that in Arizona. So there has to be a vin you know, they have to be able to that little metal bar that's on your dash that has your VIN in it. If that was if they were actually doing that and not maybe I'm overthinking this, but I don't think I am. So. I mean, did you ever have like a a yogurt that had a foil top. It's about the right size to put in your dash, especially some of some of them even have something that says it's a little a little saying at the bottom, like the one that looks like I says faggy or fagio or something like that's it says it had the letter you and then the letter are and then awesome and my sauce is named awesome hot sauce. So I put that one right there, you know, left hands side of the you know, driver's side front over the top of that thing.
Speaker 8: Conversations of inmates in Texas prisons and jails break into and search for data evidence from ce cell phones and computers and even track cell phones without a warrant. Yeah, this right here is deeply concerning. So again, it's pretty clear.
Speaker 1: They've been doing that anyway. So they're just letting you know that they're every conversation, everything that you say, everything that you think, depending on how much tech is inside of your body is let's all being relayed.
Speaker 8: For those who can see. They're riding on the wall with an ounce of the sermon.
Speaker 1: And anyone who will claim this right here the anti semic coin. As soon as they get a sniff, they get a hair up. They're asset is undying and they will find things. Even if they were wrong, they're not going to be wrong. By God, they're two obnoxiously arrogant and supremacist. They're not caring about justice. This is the thing that people have to understand. You don't even have to be doing anything wrong for them to target you. It doesn't have to make sense. The more chaos the better, and the more innocent you are. Something the better for them too, because remember that's the whole teaking on alarm thing. They have to make everything a hellscape, so they're going specifically after the best of the Goiam. Remember, so you gotta be very careful. But what are you going to be careful of? Because the more away from stuff that you are, the more juicy you are to them. Right, The more nice your family is, the more you know will put together you are, the more successful, the more you know giving back to your community and being a good person. That's juicy, man. That that's that's a good sacrifice. You gotta watch out for this, like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 8: And that the way that DHS is going to screen social media activity is through artificial intelligence, as we can also see from this article on the eighth the worries about AI in Trump's social media surveillance, and what a wild coincidence that this is all happening at the same time that we are witnessing the push for the real ID.
Speaker 2: So fully digital.
Speaker 9: The way it works, passengers would download a biometric passport on their phone, drop off.
Speaker 1: Their luggage and so I don't think that's the same thing as real idea because or am I making a mistake of thinking that the enhanced driver's licensing that they're trying to push the same as real idea. Is that my mistake where it's like you can for another twenty five bucks have your passport info on your like I have it best part, So I'll say why I wouldn't need that? But and again why should we have to have our faces on things? This is this was a very slippery slope as it was already because it was ever anybody else's business who you were. If you if you stated who you were, that's that was sufficient. And that's that's common law practice, that's gentlemen practice. But you know, you work when you live in a world where the treacherous ones operate, they don't trust you because they don't they know how they are. They don't trust each other because they know how they are. Remember, just like with this cult of the past that we have been discussing with the old Linda five thousand years ago, and then look at the Francists who said you can and sabotage that you also said this, you cannot be a true believer that if you are outwardly what you are inwardly. So that means constantly being in disguise and lying, donning, donning different religions because there are good shields for what your agenda is. But you're just a spy. You're this espionage, the creating, the creation of espionage came from this type of sick underground cult. It was, it was underground. It's not really so much anymore. They just still use different names to mask just how insidious they are.
Speaker 9: Go through security after a face scan, a biometric digital travel credential will be created, or you could use your smartphone. It's going to show your face to a scanner when you enter the airport and boom your in. Just say and this is uh you know this.
Speaker 1: I think we're good with that one. Oh yeah, since you know, I don't want to, but it's everybody else is going to be talking about, so do we just gotta do it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So you see this a little thing that looks like a vagin right here, right, that's I'm sure that's there's nothing to that. Something that looks like a sunwhee on the top, which is interesting. Well, maybe that's the g spot touchy touchy, Maybe that's the button. I don't know, but they shot a giant dildo into space and uh yeah allegedly allegedly, Uh this is all real, go bezos and yeah, Katy Perry blah blah blah, total totally totally legitimate chick right nine blue origin. Okay, let's just stop there for a minute with the name and who cares about the batman thing? That's that was old, that was later, I mean, granted, but it's more a lot of times when they show this like they know it's a bat man, it's actually a deer and there's an even older, deeper meaning behind that. And what people seem to miss is this whole Odin slash Wolden mistake that's been going on that you know, even good Scandinavian and Norse people think that they have some sort of history, a pure history, and some sort of black magic or whatever magic. It's all because of this misinterpretation of history by these bards and these people who would like to manipulate and corrupt things. And this brings me to my point. When you don't have roots in something, right, is it better to try to make create a movement or is it better just to be to you know, morph into other people's belief systems and then from in side to them, corrupt them into your belief system, so you co opt and you you infiltrate and co opt that which is already in place, because you're basically at parasite, right, and you're infecting your host. So I'm not saying there was every because I mean, if you just read the Torah, the Judaism's horrible thing, but because they you know that God basically promises of whole kinds of horrible things for anybody who isn't them, which means God made a mistake and everyone else except for them. So why would he make all these extra people if he just wanted them out of the picture?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But anyway, that goes in the whole Cabala thing and all that are nonsense by Liria. But when you look at this stuff, if they did not have an actual concept of God, and this is already get in formulated in Babylon with the whole Talmudist thing and other weird black magic ritual rights that were happening prior to that, but this all happened after even though you know, how do I say this? So this thing that we're talking about in the not the Orderlended book, in the British Eda is discussing something that happened in like three thy three and eighty BC, so that happened before this other stuff occurred. So when these people broke apart, were kind of pushed out of their paradise, their paradise of human sacrifice and torture. That was paradise for them. You got us understand the perception of things here, right, the lack of justice, the lack of reason, right, the lack of rational thought or protection or safety. That was their paradise because they were the ones operating it. So nobody's going to harm them, but they can harm everyone else. That's paradise, right, that's their Eden. So when you look at that in that like they they would go into places like Babylon and things like that and they would have a free for all with their black magic and bring it right back online, corrupting other different people. So just being around this parasitic element meant that you were likely over time going to be eroded by you know, your your morals, your morality. Things like black magic do actually produce some sort of results, so that can be attractive to people, and this is how the correction begins. Like thatation type thing, right, So they don't really need to make their own. They can just corrupt that which is there. So when historians go back and talk about like Venetians or you know, we'll talk about the Druids or something like that, they're like, oh, these people were sick too, they did all this other stuff. Yeah, but at what point and who is actually pushing that and who altered that and who altered sun worship into making it into something sick when Horace and Osiris were not bad things in the beginning, but they've become known as these dark things that now are co opted and adopted by the Freemasonic Order and all this other stuff that are sick. Right, Okay, moving on, but blue origin? What is that? The blue lodge, the blue that's that they paint grave sites with that cyan color, right, the cyan color that they painted Isaac Lurry is a burial site. The blue that's on the Star of rim Fan flag that we keep calling the Siloslomon or the Star of David when it's not it's a direct it's a direct link to Saturn. Actually that star and it is a magic sigil. Five one.
Speaker 6: Left that.
Speaker 1: New Shepherd has cleared the tower the penis has left the building. If you didn't hear me Y said, the penis has left the building, I thought that was important, totally n c G. I honestly, let's be real.
Speaker 6: Most of us knew something was off from the start. The moment they picked six. They felt more like a symbolic performance than a scientific mission. That number isn't random. In a lot of old traditions and secret societies, numbers like six show up again and again.
Speaker 1: It's almost it looked like a coffee chair. I was like, your massage, Should we do some donal work over here?
Speaker 6: It's like they're trying to send a message, but not to the public, to each other. But here's the real kicker. In all these decades of so called space travel, they've never once shown us a full video from inside the rocket.
Speaker 1: At least they took the brightest minds up there.
Speaker 6: You know, it takes off, not once, and you'd think that would be the easiest way to prove to the world it's all legit, A simple camera inside showing the astronauts, the controls, the window, watching the Earth drop away as they launch. But no, what do we get instead.
Speaker 1: Know, you can actually create this with all of those wind title things, like they have these things that look that they're like supposed to be like parachuting, you know, like a skydiving, but it's inside of a chamber. Then they just blow air from the bottom and then you flip.
Speaker 6: Distant, shaky footage from miles away every single time. Meanwhile, the videos they do show of astronauts floating in space, it's the same fake stuff we've seen on the news for years. Glitches in the background, people yanked by invisible wires, bad green screen effects. It doesn't look like out of space. It looks like a movie set. And think about this. If they could talk to President Nixon live from the Moon in nineteen sixty nine, then they definitely could have had cameras running inside those rockets back then and especially now. But nope, we never see it. We only see them walk in and later walk out. The entire middle, the part that matters most is just gone hidden. We've got the tech GoPros live streaming three sixty degree cameras. They put cameras on birds, on sharks, in volcanoes, and you're telling me they can't put one inside a rocket, please, even on a regular airplane at thirty six thousand feet your ears pop, So what happens at one hundred thousand feet or higher? The body goes through serious stress. But in their videos everyone looks calm, perfect, untouched, like they're just on a Sunday drive. It's all too clean, too staged, too perfect. That's not science. It's a ritual, a performance dressed up in spacesuit designed to impress the public and keep us asking fewer questions. And if you pay attention the symbols, the numbers, the timing, they all line up like a ceremony. We're not watching exploration, we're watching illusion. So don't just accept it. Ask why, Ask what they're not showing you, and most importantly, use your brain.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the hardest part for most people, that last part, using the brain. Oh this is great, This is great, all right. So, at eighty years old, during the Battle of Lexington and Concord, Samuel Whitmore ambushed British troops with a musket, pistols and a sword. He killed several before several mean seven at the bare minimum, So I don't think that's accurate. But before being shot in the face, bayonetted multiple times by the way, and left four dead. He survived and lived to ninety eight. It says, long before he was shy and left for dead, he had been entrusted by his fellow townspeople with important duties, whereby he helped shape the coming American Revolution. In two thousand and five, he was officially proclaimed proclaimed the State Hero of Massachusetts, which is surprising given the landscape of Massachusetts now anti gun. They wanted to poison your children with shots. Yeah. Samuel Whitmore was a former former British soldier and veteran of multiple wars, including King George's War in the French and Indian War in his younger days. On April nineteenth, how funny was that it was April nineteenth everyone, the beginning of the Feast of Moloch, the day that they raided the Waco, right right? It wasn't that not? Also the day that they picked for the Oklahoma city Boom boom, Right on April nineteenth, seventeen. There's more to that too, the same day as the battles of Lexington and conquered British troops were retreating through monotomy. I'm gonna say that's how you pronounce it Massachusetts now Arlington, most locals had stayed hidden, but not Whitmore. Hell no, the eighty year old man showing how what freaking everybody who's been a pussy all throughout history except for a few people who have to do everything for everyone else. Armed with a musket, which obviously means it's very slow loading, right, two dueling pistols and a sword, Whitmore took up a position behind a stone wall and ambushed the British column all by himself. He reportedly shot one soldier, killed a second with a pistol, then drew his sword to fight more of them. What a cool dude. He was shot in the face, bayonetted multiple times and left for dead, but Whitmore refused to die. An epic demonstration of you England stubbornness. He was found still alive, trying to reload his musket. When asked if he regretted his actions, he replied, no, I should do just so again. In memory of Captain Samuel Whitmore, who departed his life February second, seventeen ninety three, aged ninety eight years old. Doctors thought he wouldn't make it, but he not only survived, he recovered and lived another eighteen years boom killed three British soldiers. He was shot, bayonetted, beaten, and left were dead, but recovered and lived to be ninety eight. So keep telling us how people live shorter life spans back back then. No, our medical system is killing us faster. Okay, moving on. Yeah, So in Britain they're just sending an out purchase orders that are forcing people to bending their homes for migrants. So there's the recap of that. I'm gonna play this one. I gotta get it for a second. Uh, just play this real quick. This is that guy. Yes, I know he wears the thing. I don't know if he's wearing I think he is in this one too, But just listen to what he says.
Speaker 2: Take a look right here.
Speaker 11: This is what it looks like when an eighty year old man takes his dog out for a morning stroll, just a quiet early morning, probably in his head, thinking about the bull of cereal he's about to eat here in a minute. He's not bothering anybody, He's just doing his old man thing. And this is what it looks like when the two kids that just stomped him to death are fleeing the neighborhood and running from the crime scene. And this is that old man, eighty year old Bim Khalil, and he was just out for his morning stroll when a fifteen year old boy and a thirteen year old girl approached him, and while the girl filmed, the fifteen year old boy proceeded to beat and stomp this old man to death.
Speaker 2: And it's nearly.
Speaker 11: Impossible for me to rationalize what is going through the minds of these teenagers nowadays. But to approach an old senior who was completely minding his business and then to stomp him out because he comes from a particular place in this world utterly baffles me. Now they've been found guilty of manslaughter, and truly this one should have been first degree murder because the suffering that they caused this man and his family is beyond comprehension.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to his child.
Speaker 12: He was the person who knitted our family together and we miss him every second of every day, and our home feels so empty without him and will never be the same.
Speaker 11: When I was a young man at this age, I was working on a commercial fishing boat, staying busy every single day, advancing myself and putting a little money in my pocket. Sadly, this isn't just a one off case that happened one time somewhere far away. This also occurred right here in our country, where a couple of teenage girls were bored and so they chased old man Reggie Brown down and beat him to death because they wanted something to do after.
Speaker 10: She was sentenced to.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna just go ahead and hear and assume, boy oh boy, assuming that this person here doing the reporting might share something in common with the I don't know complexion of the people who did this one restrictive.
Speaker 10: Commitment until the age of twenty one. I had a moment to speak with Reggie Brown's family. Now, just remind you, she's thirteen years old right now. She was twelve years old when this attack happened.
Speaker 1: Twelve years old, she killed a guy with her friends. Now, I would say that it might be a let's say, a technology inside the body component here, meaning they might have been subjected to things that poke your skin, and technology outside technology inside signaling already a reduced you know what they call it, resistance to or their suggestibility may be a factor. We might be seeing tests. But there's also just random a holes that have absolutely no parental supervision and they're just demonic pieces of shit that never should have been in the first place. Also, so there's two factors that could be at play here.
Speaker 10: This young girl went out and stopped the sixty four year old man to death with the group of four other girls, all because they said they.
Speaker 11: Were born And in both cases, now we have teenagers who have destroyed someone else's life and now the rest of their own lives will never be the same. Whether it's taking the life of an old man that was just minding his own business in one of our neighborhood or ruining the life of another elderly gentleman again who was just minding his own business in a neighborhood far away. Might be time to take it back to the old days, like when I was a youngster, And we need to put these kids out on fishing boats, out on hunting sites, give them a little taste of the real world, and impart some discipline and some work ethic.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to say somebody who is able to commit murder like that, I don't think that's the I think there's something that much deeper. Oh, you guys want to see a young psychopath here. This is him basically, Uh, the river, this is that cult and the crescent moon, the Saturn moon cult, get it, sickle, the half moon, the crescent Saturn moon Colt and the star of ren Fan. So this is Saturn, Saturn, Saturn, Saturn, Saturn, Saturn, Saturn Saturn boom. It's all right in your face the whole time talking about how Muslims and the way Vase have been working together forever, and they even bring it up. I think the Visigoths cry about fourteen ninety two expulsion.
Speaker 13: Because when we were kicked out of Spain in fourteen ninety two, when we were kicked out of Catholic Portugal, I think in fifteen oh three, it was the Muslims that took the Jews in. That's why they are Jewish communities in the Islamic world till this very day. The Islamic community, the Jewish community of a stun bull dates from them.
Speaker 2: It was specifically.
Speaker 13: Countries have not beyond the automanium.
Speaker 1: This idiot here is either trying to be very very neutral or he's basically saying that they had justification, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: Prior where Jews were tolerated, and they were welcomed in and they played.
Speaker 1: They paid a jays there abod. He says, they either convert to Christianity or leave, making the end of Christian Jewish Muslim coexistence. They weren't coexisting. One of them was a predator, subversive, trying to take down the rest. That's why they got pushed out because of behavior.
Speaker 13: Well, tax they paid, but they were never persecuted. There wasn't the Holocaust in the Islamic because when we were kicked out of Catholic Spain.
Speaker 1: We heard that. All right, Oh that's that's funny, but we don't need to go through that. Uh, these were we'll go to tomorrow. But dal'll have this similar Why has that done there twice? I didn't do that. Well, this is this last one and then we'll get into it. I think. Yeah, my name is.
Speaker 11: Jason Bukovic, and I'm sure you'll remember this picture that went all the way around the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what's up with that symbol on your that's another fucking schedule on his hat.
Speaker 2: So man I became known as the Alaskan Adventure.
Speaker 1: After and he's got his Masonic thing going on here too. It's a compass and square. So hey, I'm just pointing things out. I'm not sure what this actually means, but it's uh yeah, this hat with that that story there isn't like order Night in Anglis type of shit. That's not because it's only eight but.
Speaker 11: Weird even twenty three years in prison for my assaults on people that victimized. And I'm sure a lot of you did not come from a child abuse background, so you may think to yourself, what would cause a person one day to go out and strike at these sort of people? And I suppose the easy answer is, when you're a child, you feel completely power less over your abuser, and every single time he came in the room, I lost. And then when I grew up and became a man, I wanted to encounter those same sorts of circumstances, only this time I win. And you've got to know, the situation that occurred in my young life is not a one time thing, and it doesn't only happen here in the United States. This is a press release from the Australian Federal Police and they've recently jailed a man who possessed more than seventy one thousand child abuse images, and even more vile and disgusting than that, there was a number of these images that were snuff images depicting real children that had passed away during their abuse. And this man lived in the Gosnel's District in southern Australia. This is a very quaint and architectural town in a historical area of Australia and if you look at the images I've showed you, this is a very clean cut, very tidy little town and this is precisely the sort of location where a monster like this might be hiding in plain sight. And sadly, due to Australia's privacy laws, they would not reveal his face or his name.
Speaker 2: But what we do know is this man has now.
Speaker 1: Been He was a fat piece of shit who's into child murder. That's how he gets off child rape and murder, that's the thing, living in Perth.
Speaker 11: Sentenced to eleven years nine months in prison, and he was also convicted of distributing thousands of images to other consumers of that sort of vile material and again eleven years nine months.
Speaker 2: That's it for someone.
Speaker 11: That feasts on the souls of children, and this hits particularly close to home. Because these pornographers and the people that distribute snuff films in particular, actually operate with reckless abandon in the United States.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, says eighteen thousand, six hundred and forty eight child victims, images of dead girls amongst six and discovery in Perth Man's home.
Speaker 2: It's of America.
Speaker 11: Recently, in Canada they shut down two brothers who had one of these snuff sites that was distributing this sort of material. And unfortunately, her business has a location in America which to this day continues to run with impunity because our laws prevent the authorities from shuving it down. And of course, when it comes to victims of abusers like this, authorities have only been able to track down five or six hundred of the children depicted in.
Speaker 2: These tens of thousands of videos.
Speaker 11: So if you're in Australia and you're aware of anything that has to do with this particular guy from Perth, please call Triple zero or you can anonymously give information at this number at the top of the screen. And now you may understand what could possibly turn the spark in the heart of a man into a raging inferno. My name is Jason Vukovic and I'm sure you'll remember this picture that went.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was over again. All right, think we're good time to read. Let's let's take a look around here. Uh yeah without Well, if you have a passport, I don't think that's true that you have you can't. First fire says you can't fly without it, but I'm not sure if that's true. If you have the passport, but you eventually they want you to have the what they called the enhanced driver's license. Yeah, yeah, where we're at this one there, Hey, there's some people that boy as over here, Mike, Karen, hello, and get rid of some of these things. So it's not such a pain the ass to go through all this again thinking out some of my mini tabs. Oh yeah, I got heard that one too. That's useless, all right, So real quick, I'm gonna talk abou Karshimish here, can you thank you? Nope? That one? Hey, So. Karshemish was an ancient city located in modern day Turkey and Syria, near the border between the two countries. It was a strategically important city situated on the Euphrates River, on a major trade route and a key military cross and Karshmish played a significant role in the ancient world, particularly in the Hittite and Assyrian periods, and was also the site of a crucial battle between Babylon and Egypt. Yeah, but what they don't tell you about is the history that they refused to actually even acknowledg That is what we're talking about the verge Edda today. That is one of the strongholds Krsmish and if I hopefully this is the other one, Cappadosha for this eden Kite cult, Cappadocia looks pretty neat. Huh interesting pictures. Look at that well, I mean the balloons are cool too, but holy shit, right those look like melted freaking Yeah. See, before I even said anything, I was like, I was look at all those old hole those are dwellings. I'm assuming that would looks like they were goddamn melted, right, like some kind of really bad war. But look at all these things. These are these are inhabited. There's a lot of things going on in Turkey that are strange, like people hiding inside the mountains, rocks and underground, like Darren Kou. There's a lot of really strange like what is that all about? There's something to that. Hey, that might be a comfy bed, just kidding. Look at all those holes little doors. They called that a castle like you saw our castle. Man, oh man, how strange is that place? That's erooding. That's the one I wanted to get. Okay, And then here what's this one called Kaimacle underground city, underground city that should be important, and giant dil does just kidding. That's the blue Origin rocket right there. See everything comes around full circle. So Capadocia, a semi arid region in central Turkey, is known for his distinctive fairy chimneys. There you go, tall stone shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, uh gur mey Urymy and elsewhere. Other notable sites include Bronze age homes carved into valuable walls by troglodytes or cave dwellers. And right, because they're idiots. Right must be they must be idiots that made a whole cities under ground with rock, and somehow there's no rock to show for it that they carved out. Must be a bunch of idiots later used as refuges. Refuge refuges by early Christians. Oh so they can be used in that matter, because we have an example of such. So what were they used for in the first place? Just to live a place to hang out? Because it's so much easier than just building a hut in like ten minutes. No, let's let's carve out fucking rock and make a whole city in there. Sounds like something that was maybe based on necessity a little a historic region in Central Anatolia region of Turkey. And then again, what else happens into who else is in Turkey? Ashkenazi? They might actually have some lineage all the way back to these ancient colts that were this ancient colt that were discussing kind of a multitude of cults, right, and Turkey is basically the I mean, like that is kind of Saturn right in your face. It's also very Muslim right in your face. But what is musclm Saturn right in your face?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The crescent moon or the moon, right, it's that ring that they're depicting without even sometimes knowing that love valley. Oh, that's love valley. How sweet? And this is where we left off yesterday. But before we get into that, I mean, just let me see if I pull this up here there's a couple of things. I want to kind of go ahead a little bit, and then when we get to it, we'll be waiting for it, you know, we'll be anticipating it. If I ses yep, I will rotate. I never put that on, so I got it irritates me. Oh that's gonna be be ouch. Okay, here we go. So I'll skip that one. Skip that one because it's more about the reading itself. So there's there's a there's an indication that the inn Stone was of Alf, named the Eagle, so there's a throwback to the eagle, and they wear wings, you know, the sun disk and the wings and all that stuff. But this is Heidi or l or Elu discussing frig whichever one I want to call her, discussing with thor his origins thou art o Tar born of in Stone, and in Stone was of Alf, named the eagle. And what do you see a lot of You see a serpent and an eagle at battle? Right, So I found that interesting. And Alf was not was an Alf. Alf was of the Wolf tribe, a seafearer, the seafarer wolves. So basically it seems like from her perspective, anything out outside of their serpent cult or whatever she's actually saying there there it because there are goss mixed in with these other people who are these this wolf tribe, And maybe there was something to that, but they weren't wearing skins, so I don't understand that that's that's an interesting for her to add. And seafarers were swans. The red thy mother thy father worshiped as a jewel. Methinks she was called Letty the Prince, the priestess. Frodi the Prudent was her father, and Freelt her mother. All that race ranks with the upper class mankind, so hey was of good stock, and grim folks were these And the woe of Faphne Wooden is another name for wounds Fafne. But he without the wise leader was from the young Vowels, and his herd was from the young Red's red caps. And then I thought to myself, so Phrygian, Yeah, potentially, and his and his loved the man eve from oldlings wouldn't better the whole The whole idea was look at the caps. So the reference in the third stand of to the deluge shows that this flood was not a water deluge at least not that time, but a swarming up of Edenites against Adam's Mountain or heaven. The parting shot of ld that she and her van Wolf tribe of van Or, the Vandals and Huns, looked forward to overthrowing adam Thor's higher civilization. Remember the Vandals. These people were not Goths, right, even though they try to mix them into it, Adam Thor's higher civilization. Of the rule of reason they called, they even called from their perspective of these evil psychopiathics, you know, freaks. They were at odds and hated the rule of reason. Isn't that something over brute force and lawlessness? They didn't like the rule of reason over brute force and lawlessness, and as the sequel shows, they attempted. It discloses the same inveterate hostility to civilization. Hostility to civilization. What do they try to do? Destroy all nations?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because this is all apparently rendering yourself and living in peaces against their god. This is all in the defiance to their God who made a mistake dropped some vessels and existence and humanity, anything that's non Awavei or not this could because this is all bullshit too because remember they didn't have gods or anything at the very beginning. This is and these are the same people later in history. So but what they're saying is these are all in defiance of their gods or their demons or whatever their saturn, and it has to be all brought back to reset, or to the conditions before the vessels broke, so that they can see their god. Same inveterate hostilities to civilization laterally exhibited by their descendants, the later non Gothic non Aryan Vandals and Huns in European history. So let's say that again discloses the same inveterate hostility to civilization laterally exhibited by their descendants, the later non Gothic non Aryan Vandals and Huns in European history. Adam Thor is repeatedly called a Sith in the Eda and Scoti he out there Scottish people, Ascoti or a scati, which I have shown was the xat or cod title of the first Samario Samaro Phoenician dynasty and a dialectic variant of x Atti or hittai Atti, a title of the ruling early Britons. It thus appears that King Adam Eve and Prince Kin with their Gothic knights, who first civilized Asia Minor and Mesopotamia, including as we shall see later Eden, and whose more immediate descendants were the Sumerian emperors, who civilized, as I have shown, Egypt and Western Europe including Britain and also the rest of the world, were of European ancestry, not Semitic. And then it says here that's the one. Hey, oh, so here's here's what I wanted. Okay, I'm trying to read why why I found this one important?
Speaker 3: So throw In.
Speaker 1: Addition to that title, Uh is also called Odin or ode of the inn, in inrid or in Dearie and Dara in Dara and Dara and Indara or Andrew George Holmes Daaler and the Hammerer Eve is called besides sif or Sybil, also Freya, which means friend or sweetheart, remember Gefian and Eden I d u N lady of the Roman apple basket, and Loki is also called Lope or the lion. And what do they take as their symbol? The lion is zion right, the lion? That bullshit?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The lion? And how many how many of these freaks like the first is it Mosha de Leon, the first person that you know attributed to the first Zohar prior to you know, Lutheran Kabbala. Isn't that interesting? Geez? I wonder if this is just like right in our face that these people are the same. It's not one specific detail, it's all of them added together, and every time you throw another onto the pile, it just is like, okay, so now is there any doubt? Okay, well, here's like fifteen more of those these is there any doubt? Now? In shall I gang into Agius hall and see the assembly about that yol and add a bitter spice? I bring the assas or lord's sons to blend their mead with venom? So is this a throwback to saying that they're going to you know, is it a reference like in metaphor or you know, is it like a euphemism for saying, you know, your your purity, your or your divine drink with with my poison? Or is it actually saying we're going to like poison your drinks? Who knows betch thee they will? If you if in thou gang to Agis hall to see the assembly there? Ruffian in rogue, if ever thou go near the wholesome rags, which is the nobleman or the leaders. Right, So remember what does mom mean? Let's have a look. I gotta look at some real quick. But the hell, that's not where I wanted to be. Bro, there we go. I brought up a little thing here, so I'll put it up on the screen pretty good. Mm shut oh, son of hold on, I gotta change it boll screen all right, tushe or it's not tushy, it's not your butt. You used to express disapproval of something foolish or untrue. Height to be named or to be called maun and may u n must or have to e r e w R is a large bowl or jar, in this case referring to that cauldron. An additional data revealed by the Eda. It says, l free Heidi, Haimi and Elu are the are one in the same sorceres of Eden. She may even be Why is this sound there? Good way, Jesus Christ man, you stupid buttons man. I swear to God, it's like, go away, dude. There's these little pop ups that don't go away when you pass them, and it gets in the way of trying to read. All right, there it goes, this is all things that suck about rumble studio or studio dot rumble. She may alright, so the sources, and she may even be their Saturn. Prior to d if it can of Saturn, ellis said to be the name l. In the Ugareic textas said to be Saturn or Chronois, he is referred to she is referred to as l. So Additionally, her name of Elu indicates her being the foundation for Lilith and the Babylonian Elu Limnu or evil gods, which I mentioned. Not surprisingly, the Limnu are called upon in Babylonian black magic up to the present day see mascheme Hole. Now, the final showdown with the hordes of Edenites mustard by L or Elu or frig from as far as Syria, Lycia and Lydia, which is in the lower Linda. Remember there was like the findas the prayas, and then I think it was Lydia's right for the overwhelming attack on King adam Thor and the Goths is depicted in terms that suggest the methods of destruction in modern warfare. So how would they even know how to describe that how would they even know how to describe that if they didn't have access to certain I don't know, weapons of war. If you will, we'll come back to this later. Yeah, all right, well, and I guess I didn't need to do that. Just yeah, let's cook this week, all right. So, and it says the destruction there is the praved religion of Abel and his Edenites, and with such far reaching beneficent effects on the world's progress, has nevertheless, strange to say, been wholly misrepresented by all previous translators and modern writers on the EDA in regard to the personality of the mystreant. This has evidently been owing to or Edic scholars, having all without exception, accepted blindly the gross misreadings and mutilations of these texts by the Wodenist and balderists Icelander Snory. So Snorri was a Wodenist, and he's the one who first put this stuff, all this stuff together, and started making all these wild claims, mixing up the details. And he was already jaded and biased in the first place, right, and by Teutonic scholars, Why am I? It seems like there's a slow something going on there all right, and by Teutonic scholars in view of Woden and balder or tie or to Tuistsio Tiscio having been the natural deities of I think I skipped over something. It's all right, we'll move on. Oh no, haven't been the natural duties of the Teutons, just as the Semitic caalties HARKing back to the mother Son cult of the un regenerate pre Adamite matriarchs of Eden, meaning they couldn't be rehabilitated right with its blood sacrifices, deified Applue ball or Able and exalted him into a good God. This is what the Wodenists did and what they call the odin the Olden Delphi murdered type cult people. It's all been hijacked by government and military intelligence and all this other crap, but it's all based on a bullshit that came all the way back to Snory, right, and prior to Snory, because he was a Wodenist and a Balderist, prior to identifying these things and making making it all check out. But of course whitewashing what Wolden really was and mixing up up with the Wolden and all other crap who was actually you know, Odin was Thor, the complete opposite of these people. So it says, with his blood sacrifices, deified Applue a ball or able and exalted him to the Good God, the beautiful, benign and faithful son, and made him a divine high priest, the dying God. Everybody out there who's a Christian should pay fucking attention to that, because these are the people that are constructing your religions. They made the most wickedly evil thing have the same attributes as Jesus. That should be concerning because even if they painted a nice picture on this, maybe it was a real person. But it's not about that. It's about what elements they're using to manipulate the minds of the people to get them to follow their religion, to pay honor to their word. You know, you get to my point, they're stealing your energy for the salvation of the Semitic coalities, His chosen people. Looks in this I'm going to say is this is insane and so starting again balder or tied or to ascue having been the national deed of the Teutons, just as the Semitic Caldies, which is the Edonites, HARKing back to the mother son called of the unregenerate, unrepabilitable, rehabitable, whatever, whatever you know, Preadamite matriarchs of Eden with its blood, sacrifices, human child, Barmachia, you get it, everything that happens still today. Deified applu ball or able and exalted him into the good God, the beautiful, benign and faithful son. Hmmm, what does that sound like right there, and made him a divine high priest and the dying God for the salvation of the Semitic Caldies is chosen people, the chosen people. There's even something about the burning bush that was actually in the ed of which was over three thousand, three hundred and eighty years old or thousand, three hundred and eighty BC. Yep. The Lucky passage of the Next Flooded River is okay, that's something I'm sure where I picked this? Oh, okay, so the here here's somewhere of the bullshit and how they turned it into something of their own. The Lucky Passage of the Next Flooded River is also ascribed to the cross disclosing, presumably the Old Gothic original of the water passage miracle borrowed by the Rabbis for Moses or Moses's Passage of the Red Sea, and which also occurs in the ancient Indian Vetus. Basically, they were like pole vaulting using this cane, would they cross on it to get across this river? Right? And they're like, you know, and there's they're attributing it to the cross and then this all turned it into you know, that's that's where they could have stolen their The rabbis could have still in their Moses Passage of the Red Sea from so here's where this kind of solidifies to the same. Etic Ley goes on to describe the rescue of Eve by Adam and Kane from the clutches of Abel Seth or balder So, who is herein significantly called Epley, equating to the Hebrew e b l, which is the form in which Abel is spelled in Genesis.
Speaker 6: E b L.
Speaker 1: Balder Abel the bad guy not the good guy, also v a l akin to the Samarian title of ball or Eedel, and the Steer, a variant form of his previous bull title, and thus identifying him with the steer God of Israel of the Old test and then it says this Eve is seen with a scene of white complexion holding up her skirts, and above her left hand is the Cross of Adam with the crescent moon underneath underneath crest moon underneath. And there's there's, uh I want to call them churches. I guess that have this very thing where they had the crescent moon and the cross in the same in the same spot, right, not one above the other, with the crust moon underneath, to indicate that Eve was originally of the lunar cult. Prostrate below her as able as the steer of Eden. And then there's people like that mind had veiled or whomever. The other type of people like look at that and say his muscle is is Christianity and Islam the same, because look they were mixed together. It's like, well, go back to where it comes from. It's coming from this they're talking about that. It's more of a Gothic probably church. It's more likely the case with his meeting loss to history. Prostate below her is able as the steer of Eden with his wolfhead and vulture symbols behind is the major They're just describing the picture at this point. But I just wanted to show the the Yeah, why the moon and the cross the half moon or I'm sure the crest moon the cross would be together. So this is interesting too. So the stone bull, this cauldron proves to have been the sacred oracular drinking Yet here something sir uh, sacred oracular drinking and special stewing bowl or cauldron of fore knowledge. So seeing into the future with this cauldron of pre Adamite matriarch, weirds of the Guard of Eden from the immemorial down to l the contemporary of Adam, and to have been regarded by the Edenites as their most precious possession and fetish of sorcery. What was this bull? There's a mention of Asgard for the first time, I took a picture of so from Asgard until they came to eagles or alders, the herdsman and the he goat of the horn goshawk and hurried into the hall in Heim's hut, which would be el Or the matriarch sorceress or another mention of Eve being golden haired, says the last two verses, disclosing the origin of the holy grail of King Arthor or Arthur also disclosed the origin of the ceremonial pot hat. So after he breaks this cracks as cauldron, and it cracks because he hits it over to the head of l We're going to get into this later over her head, kind of like breaking the spell upon the people. He then puts the in like African fashion, right like herring shit on top of your head like he throws. He puts it on top of his head and wears his hat. And then they're like, well, this is what this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where you get this? There's also a hat, the pot the let's say it disclosed, the origin of the ceremonial pot hat surviving down to modern times, and the explanation of the pot crown worn by kings in ancient Sumerian seals and on Egyptian sculptures, the so called crown of the North in Egypt. If you've looked at some of those old depictions, it does look like they're wearing like what it almost looks like a a what do they call those things? I think you pan when you're in the hospital. The kind of looks like one of those things on their heads. An imitation of King Adam and carrying off the Magic Bowl of Eden, having worn it on his head as a hat and I don't know if you can see this, well, they's supposed to be a picture of Eve and not if you notice the little designs on her outfit. There we'll go into So here's I want to end with this real quick, and then then we'll begin. Indeed, the whole atmosphere of the Wolf tribe offensive in the Battle of Eden as described in the Edda, with this anticipation of bombing air planes in red hot missile it's red hot missile projection or missiles projected. The incendiary flaming switches or Cherubim's swords, the belching forth of fire and poison, and clouds of smoke which darkened the heavens and obscured the stars vividly suggests the hellish methods of destruction and modern warfare. Go to the Mahabarata and see more of that depiction of what it seems like. Oh shit, I gotta go some of the bitch. I screwed up. Yeah, I'm ten minutes late for doctor Clinton. I can't fucking believe I just did that. I started late today. It's a fucking bitch, all right. Well, yeah, maybe I can just have him come out here. Let's just do that, and then we'll get out of the thing here. Let me, uh, how do I do that?
Speaker 3: Like this?
Speaker 1: And i'll you invite link and okay, let't have him come out here. We'll fix this. And I just had to send it to him in outlook, okay, and then I'll go back to the I'll very seven, go back to the writing river. Oh, let's see. Kah, how can I not paste? How can I not paste? Why can't I fucking paste? Are you fucking serious right now? Why are you giving me problems? I need to require approval copy link? Okay, so it's copy. Let me paste it? You no allow, you fucking dickhead Jesus Christ. All right, let's see how that works. Okay, let's see if he gets out of briefay, h m hmm, all right, let's see is a show? No, let's see, No, I said, I I hear here echo? There it is is? Hello?
Speaker 3: All right? I like the new format.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I do. I'm hearing my Let me see.
Speaker 3: Check check check.
Speaker 1: I don't mean need that. Going to the audio and then kill the settings. Okay, lot better?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, come in rangoon? Do you hear an echo? When I talk?
Speaker 1: No, I don't hear nothing. I hear what I do I do?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, this was not okay, hold on, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I think I may be hearing you your computer, but I don't only do that, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna turn my microphone off and you talk right five four three two one.
Speaker 1: You want me to top right now? Yeah, yeah, that's a that's probably it. There's another if you go at the setting, it might be what causing so the little thing at the bottom right, and then there's a top right cancelation.
Speaker 3: Suppression audio controls. See who would be me? Cancelations on? No suppression, they're both on.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can switch to my headphones.
Speaker 1: Let me see no hear it?
Speaker 3: Okay, well hold on, yeah, let me let me switch to my headphones.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, sorry about this. We won't use this one next time. I just was kind of in the middle or something, so I was there was more convenient just to stay here wireless, nice, hold on, I was. I was keep concerned about the wireless stuff because I assumed that there could be interference from other things. There's so many different things going on at once, it would cause noise or something. Well, everybody, this is doctor Peter Glyndon. We're going to never use this system again. We will be back on stream yard next time. We're at least we have everything pinned down.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about now.
Speaker 1: Speak again, sir?
Speaker 3: Check check check, Come in right.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of breaking up in your microphone now, which is I'm not sure what that's about. Maybe we can get cancelation now. Maybe that noise suppression is the problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get rid of whoa, let's get it d oop. So you're still there.
Speaker 1: I got you and my left ear, but not my right ear. That's weird.
Speaker 3: That is so strange. Isn't that strange?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's got to be something with my with my thingy dingy hold on output input, uh, put hold on?
Speaker 3: Check check check check? What about now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you?
Speaker 3: No, good, No, it's good.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: You can hear me? I can hear you now? Okay? How about now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can hello? Hello, yes, sir?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Yes? Sir? Are we wonky still or did we fix it?
Speaker 1: I think we're good.
Speaker 3: It's good enough, all right? Good enough?
Speaker 1: Good enough? Is good enough?
Speaker 3: Hey? I have a quick question.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, hold on, I guess see if there's a way does this look swollen? Yes, sir, you've been doing lately besides.
Speaker 3: I mean nothing, I've been doing nothing, nothing, nothing. I'm waiting for somebody named Danielis send me a workout program.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Okay, that's right. Okay, I'm on it. I'm on it now. I write it down this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea, even we don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: You're doing nothing just being here.
Speaker 3: So okay, So basically I need I need forearm. I need four arm strength, okay, and I know overall the whole enchilada, but especially with forearms for my golf swing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you might want a little bit of shoulder and uh some some waist in there too, right, because that's kind of the whole movement right there, right, Yeah, But.
Speaker 3: With my swing specifically, the better the stronger my forearms are, the better it'll be for me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I need a whole body thing, plus an emphasis on the fo I need popeye forearms is what I need.
Speaker 1: Are you finding are you? Are you getting a pretty pretty good distance with your with your swing.
Speaker 3: As it is, I have about two hundred yards.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm straight. I'm straight every time.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: But I need uh, I need, I need popeye arms and I will be a legend. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I'm I'm left handed. I'm not sure if I actually golf, but I think I do so my my left hand on the on the lower part of the of the club right, So I'm pretty sure if you're standing to the left of me, you're probably in danger. It doesn't really go straight, guys way left.
Speaker 3: I'm right handed, but I swing the golf club lefty.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: And I swing a hockey stick lefty. I swing a baseball stick lefty, but I throw it with my right hand.
Speaker 1: Either three really right? Yeah? I don't know if I could throw it all of them it right.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a it's a it's a situation.
Speaker 1: So what's been going on? How is your week? Did you get any any more track? Oh? So there's something I wanted to bring up to you too, And I don't know if I can do it here or not. I think I sent this to a friend of mine. I might be able to show it to you. But there's somebody using one of your videos talking about the essential nutrients, and they're promoting their own website with it. It's called like a culture creation three sixty or something like that, culture Connections three sixty.
Speaker 3: People rip my stuff off all the time?
Speaker 1: Is there something you could do about that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, if they're trying to sell their own product but.
Speaker 3: Using your well, I I call it free advertising as long as my name is displayed somewhere and then people can do a web search.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I thought concerning it's not directing to eye Faul Health. It's not directing to your website. It's directing to their own stuff that they're selling.
Speaker 3: So yeah, a lot of a lot of funny business going on. Though there's a I mean, there's a I probably know who it is, and I you know, I don't want to get into it on the air. But there's a culture, a religious culture of people in the world who have no problem stealing from anybody else who's not a member of their religion. Oh boy, it's actually encouraged. So and that happens a lot. That's happened a lot to me.
Speaker 1: So when they do hide behind the religious blah blah blah for you know, as a shield, because.
Speaker 3: Well, for their and their religious what's the world. What's the word their religious the dogma, dogma, dogma isn't the right word. But in their religious world, there's a separate place that they go when they die. It's like a planet just for them. Nobody else is there, exactly correct, So they're going to be there forever and we're not right. And the more financially successful they are while they're alive, the better their residences in Mormon heaven. So therefore, the more money they make here, the better it's going to be for them in eternity. And if they have business dealings with a non Mormon, then let's go. The sky's the limit. Wow, there's going to be no repercussions in the afterlife because I'm not going to be on their planet. I've been ripped off by five people in my life and they were all Mormons.
Speaker 1: Doctor artists used to be Mormon.
Speaker 3: So whatever, that's funny. So yeah, the same thing happened to a colleague of mine too, and he looked at me we were having dinner, and he said, look, I've got this one piece of advice I want to give you. And this was like fifteen years ago. He said, never ever ever do business do a business deal with a Mormon without having anything in writing and reading it five times?
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: So so it's a known thing in the industry to stay away from them. That's interesting. And so it wasn't Amway. It wasn't Amway a Mormon thing.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of network marketing companies that we're out of Salt Like City, and some very successful ones. And I don't know why. I think there's something about network marketing that fits into that culture, whereas with other cultures it's more of a hard sell. But in any yet. But so the answer is yes, and there's a lot of there's a lot of positives to network marketing. I think it's a wonderful business idea. But you know, just like everything else that's good, it gets a bad rap. But but yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of. I am of the opinion after sixty six years on the planet that most people who are successful got there unfairly, that that's a rare individual who is successful that did it on the up and up. Those people exist, but they're the exceptions, not the rule. Most people I think who are financially successful are you know, they did it not nicely.
Speaker 1: Right at the expense of others or because of agreements made and things like that. You see that in politics of Buffalo too, So whatever.
Speaker 3: Requisite yeah, yeah, So this, this conversation between you and I could be misconstrued as doctor Glidden is just having a you know, a pity party for himself.
Speaker 1: I don't see that.
Speaker 3: We like that, but nonetheless it's some words towards to the wise.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, the phone number is six one nine four three one zero three three four. Let me get over onto Rumble quick and see who the questions are. I can hear you both. Yep, now, yep, it's working now. Karen said, all right, guys, we have questions, we have we have answers. This is doctor Peter Glidden's time on the show for you to ask your questions. And like I said, I've looked over your book someone. I know I brought this up with you last time. But clarification on what causes and what would prevent seizures. I know seizures can cause because by lots of things about this getting this question again still even after I've asked you.
Speaker 3: So with you know, the so just to put everything in perspective, because perspective is important. There are a lot of things that can cause a lot of different illnesses, and our gestalt is to provide the body with the ninety essential nutrients and eliminate inflammatory foods as a foundation approach for everything that's ailing everybody. So, I don't care if you've got seizures. I don't care if you've got arthritis. I don't care if you've got PTSD. I don't care if you've got a wart on your big toe. You take the ninety essential nutrients and you eliminate the twelve bad foods. These are the first things to do. And then after you've done that, we look to see how far you've gone, and then we add things if necessary. It's like the icing on the cake. So the first thing to consider with the general in this general generic approach for seizures is it's a cholesterol deficiency and an essential fatty acid deficiency syndrome. So you must start eating foods that are high in cholesterol and you must add more EFAs to the foundation pack. That's the first thing to do for like the first three four months. Yeah, I think improved eighty three percent of the time. There's improvement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then again, Like you said, the deficiency has been going on for a long long time in your life, you can't expect to Like, my mother was weird when I was at home last summer and both of them got sick, her and my stepfather, and they have the healthy Foundation pack at their house, just sitting there and I'm like, why are you taking Are you taking it? And you know, have you tried it? Like and they tried to do it like they would if they were taking a prescription, and it was like, well, nothing happened. I'm still sick. I'm like, are you serious? Like is this how hard is this to grasp? Like, if you're giving your body when it needs, it's going to be strong enough to handle itself.
Speaker 3: It's just the larger our parents' generation is that, I think the hardest demographic to move. I think all demographics are hard to move into this model. I think we've got like a little window of people in there between their forties and their sixties who are actually candidates for this. Regretfully, most people who end up in my office are on my website. They're at the end of their and you know, they've done polypharmacy for forty years. That they're finally head it. The doctor dismisses them, Oh there's nothing else we can do for you or whatever, and you know, here we are. It's a it's a tricky it's a tricky situation to find ourselves in because it's a lot of re education that has to go on here, and it's it's it's a tragedy. Here's a here's a news flash. Autism rates reach unprecedented heights. One in twelve boys at age four in California, one in twelve.
Speaker 1: One in twelve. That's up from one thirty two or whatever it was before.
Speaker 3: Well it's one in thirty one nationally. Now it's one in twelve in California. So one out of every twelve kids age four is autistic. I just think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, there's a strict just about the you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If one out of every twelve cars on the road caught on fire spontaneously and exploded, there would be a national emergency, right There would be investigations and shut downs of automobile factories until we figured that shit out. If one out of every twelve airplanes crashed, it would be a national emergency close. But when one out of twelve kids gets autism. Everybody just, oh, you know, that's just the way that it is. Life sucks and then you die. That's not the way that it is. This is an epic, gargantuan failure of conventional medicine, as is Alzheimer's, but because of the medical monopoly manipulation of our minds for one hundred years. How's that for alliteration?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Nobody criticizes the medical doctors under whose care all of this stuff happened. This is how bad it is. You know, it's the only profession besides weather forecasters and professional baseball players who can consistently fail and still be rewarded for it. It's the only one. Alzheimer's through the roof. Medical doctors get to pass autism through the roof. Oh I love my medical doctor. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You have you been following what's been going on in your home state of Massachusetts with the ring and the push YEP.
Speaker 3: It's pretty awful, but you know, it's it's the land of the liberal, the lost liberals who don't they just don't get it, and they don't see the forest for the trees, and they love their medical doctors. Because have it. He went to have it. My doctor went to have it. Your doctor's a freaking idiot. One of the first cases that I witnessed with doctor Wallack was a nine year old I think she was nine. She was a young girl. She might have been in her teens, but I don't think she was. I think she was under ten. And she was at Harvard Medical Hospital dying from asthma that was unresponsive to conventional treatment. The medical doctors had no idea what to do. So the medical doctors basically told her father, who was a very famous pastor in Atlanta, Georgia. It's a rich guy. He said, look, we don't know what to do. We're open to anything. If you say, you know this other doctor who can help. Okay, So this guy called up Wallack.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised somebody Harvard even recommended doctor Wallack. That's the thing they didn't.
Speaker 3: It was the father of the girl. Oh okay, because the doctor's at Harvard. They didn't know what else to do, and the kid's dying. Nothing they had done was working, and the kid was getting worse, and she's going to be dead in a week. You know what do we We'll do anything. So the father called doctor wallackup, doctor Wallack right. He didn't need to see the labs, he didn't need a physical exam, he didn't need anything. He just needed to know what the condition was. And kids got asthma. Okay, So he put her on the ninety essential nutrients and aggressive essential fatty acid supplementation. That's all he did. Right a week after she started, she's released from the hospital because she's stabilized, and within a month the asthma's completely gone, cured, stayed gone, It stayed gone. Your father, by the way, his name is Kreflo Dollar. He's got one of these big megachurches in the South, right, So for a long time he was promoting doctor Wallack, you know, in front of twenty thousand people every Sunday because he saved his kid's life. And he did. But the reason that I'm telling you this is for two things. Number One, the people at Harvard have their heads up their asses just as much as every other medical doctor does. And the problem with this culture that we live in is that we have been brainwashed to believe that the medical doctors and you know, the pre med students are the smartest people in the room. Always have been, always will be. And if they can't figure it out, well nobody can't, right, That's what we think. And that's why things like this ridiculous bill in Massachusetts gets traction because of the liberal mystique of the medical doctor, which is completely groundless. I mean, it's reality by consensus. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. It's exactly like the Emperor's New clothes.
Speaker 1: So, and that was the title of your first book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody knew what it meant. So so anyway, it's a it's a it's a crap show, and it's not getting any any better.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: We see headlines like this and nobody blinks a flip flip an eyelash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw the report. I'm not sure how long ago it came out, but it says breaking Massachusetts Department of Children and Families reportedly took custody of five children recently after a pediatrician reported their parents for allegedly refusing to, you know, get the thing in their nine month old. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. You also have RFK saying MMR is the most effective way to prevent measles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what are you gonna do. It's big, bad voodoo daddy. I'm telling you, I've always said it. Nobody believed me. Everybody thought Bobby Kennedy was going to save the world, and he didn't. He's not going to because the pharmaceutical industry has too much power. And Bobby Kennedy's fix is lipstick on a pig, because all it's going to do is clean up the corruption inside of conventional medicine. That's a good thing. Why not. You know, the US pays what five times as much as anybody else for drugs, right, the big farmer's got us over the barrel. That needs to be fixed. The research industry is completely corrupt. Well, that needs to be fixed. It's great, let's fix these things. That's a good idea because corruption is bad, bad for the consumer. But all that it's going to do if he is successful is give people more access to MD directed allopathic medicine, which doesn't teach its doctors how to cure a goddamn thing, and it's going to be worse. We're going to get worse outcomes.
Speaker 1: That's a huge point that you make, is it's just going to make people feel more comfortable of trusting the same, the same system, the same problem.
Speaker 3: And I've always said it. The system is a problem not because of corrupt sadistic, death hungry doctors. There are a few of those, yeah right, yeah, but most of them are not. The system is a problem because of the medicine itself. The medicine itself is non curative, and it is not based on natural law. It's reality by consensus. And that's the reason we have a chronic health disease epidemic because the medical doctors that are in charge of healthcare don't practice healthcare, they practice disease management. They have no idea what causes anything, They have no idea how to cure anything. They don't even think of cure as possible, So they just kick the can down the road with more drugs and more surgery, and more drugs and more surgery, and more drugs and more surgery. And this is the problem. It is the medicine itself which is the problem. Philosophy, the underpinnings of the allopathic method, which is the problem. I mean, going to a medical doctor for hoping that you will be able to recover from a chronic disease like asthma, is like going to a Roman Catholic and asking for advice about reincarnation, but it's not going to happen. Or the reverse go into a Buddhist and asking them to tell you about the wonders of Jesus Christ. Well, it's not going to happen because that's not their thing. And see, this is the problem if people believe that medicine is medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a blanket term for everything, right, and that the.
Speaker 3: Mds have a lock on it, and it's not Medicine is like dogs. The MD dog sucks at chronic disease. The only thing the MD dog is good for is trauma care and military field medicine. Now, which is interesting because all of the advances in medicine in the last hundred years, one hundred of the advances in medicine in the last hundred years have been in surgery, right, new surgical devices, new surgical drugs, new surgical techniques. The stuff that they can do in surgery now is unbefreaking lievable, like robots doing surgery. It's remarkable.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happened with I in incarcerating Queeno Hernia. They had I had like five belly buttons when I was done, because I had all these little holes that they were doing something you know, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: But those advances have been made because that's the wheelhouse of MD medicine is surgery when it's necessary and traumacare. That's the epitome of reductionism, which is what the MD is trained in. So that's where all the advances have been made because that's their thing. But for everything else, it sucks. Yeah, it's a bad system of medicine.
Speaker 1: It's funny because where I think if you go to the roots of like medicine Medea to sorceress messing real with snake venoms and all kinds of poisons, is like the source of that name medicine, isn't it in the past. So it's like, okay, so sorcery basically is what you're saying. That's great. So drugs equal sorcery. Got it all I need to know, thank you.
Speaker 3: So, So my message always has been and always will be, fire your medical doctor. Not because they're bad or evil people or because they're trying to hurt you, but because they don't know any better. They're children playing with fire and they will burn your house down if you give them the opportunity, they will do it, not because they want to, but just because that's the inevitable result of their medical intervention. And you know, because of the monopoly and a hundred years of propaganda, everybody still loves them. Oh I love my medical doctor. Oh that's great. I got a client has been on oxy codone for ten years. Okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the highway to Like. Even in that description that you were making of the woman Carmela right in your book, it's like they just keep on giving you and then all of a sudden, just by the prescription itself, she decided to start taking four times the amount because you know, the pain is excessive. And then she ends up killing herself and you know, the deterioration of her body throughout the time.
Speaker 3: And everybody gets the pass. Yeah, and everybody's happy. And then people organize the five K run and raised ten grand and they give it to the hospital that killed their loved one or under whose care their loved one died. That's a more politically correct way to say it.
Speaker 1: So let's take it look real quick with you, all right, they're trying to mask things again. The Washington State Doctors' officers are up saying something about the aggression is okay. I thought there was a question there. Sorry, my bad. I guess it wasn't it. Hey, guys, now's the time and four three one zero three three four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a law in Washington trying to pass a lot in Washington too.
Speaker 1: For hand in hand with the most Like I think they followed the lead of California and a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Massachusetts, Washington, and California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Maine.
Speaker 3: But nobody cares about Maine because there's only five people that live in Maine.
Speaker 1: And if you're not and if you're not careful, when them's going to get killed by a moose when they're crossing the road.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the I had a years ago when I worked in Cape Cod, I had a patient from Maine. I think he lived, like, I don't know, one hundred miles south of the Canadian border, right. This guy came into my office and his his main accent was so heavy that I thought he was, you know, I thought he was making it up right. I thought he was, you know, like trying to be funny, like trying to be a Candian. But it was the way that he spoke. I'll never forget it. It's a beautiful state, by the way, actually, the coast of Maine, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: How funny is it that someone from Massachusetts would be picking on someone else's That was pretty fund.
Speaker 3: That's right, skipper, that was pretty That was pretty hypocritical.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 1: And Maine definitely do have their their very distinct sounds. For sure. Moltenborough, New Hampshire is beautiful. I was there, I think just before the face fell off or something of the Man of the Mountain and Bloomborough is really nice though. I like that area. And then I think in Maine, I went was Lincoln and we would did something.
Speaker 3: We went to.
Speaker 1: I went to see a friend of mine who went to Main Maritime Academy, who was in the Coast Guard with and so we stopped by some of the I don't know, the lobster pound places that were you know, coming right off the boat type of thing. So they were a lot cheaper and uh, we hung out and had some some lobster together. It was pretty neat.
Speaker 3: Years ago, when I dropped out of college, I went to visit a buddy of mine from Orno Maine, which is kind of like right dead center in the middle of the state. And I hitchhiked from Maine to Cape Cod and somewhere along the line, I got picked up by this guy in a big Cadillac and in the back of the caddy there was a bar that went from side to side and he had all these suits hanging on it. And as it turns out, he was the owner of this big restaurant chain in New England and he was, you know, traveling around to the different branches to check it out. I forget what the name of the restaurant was, but they had their own steak sauce. That was part of the deal that you can go to the restaurant you can you know, they had the bottles of steak sauce you could buy at the same time. I forget the Ken's. Ken's Steak Cows was the name of it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, that's Ken's has all kinds of different Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Well Ken picked me up and gave me a ride Holy crap, and he took me out to lunch that one of the restaurants.
Speaker 1: It was great Stores. Yeah cow, Yeah. I didn't know that was even a real place. I just thought it was like, you know, a slogan for you know, like a gimmick or something, and that's an actual place called Ken's Wow, because they have I have I have their blue cheese in my refrigerator right now.
Speaker 3: Good times. Can't hitchhike. Now, I wouldn't recommend it, but back then I could, and that that was an interesting experience. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let's see, so there's a couple of questions about anxiety. I think we went over this last time though, with the because that's not really a generic thing, really, I mean, is it. That's not that's not something that you would you would have to have more than just anxiety. You'd have to have like what causes it and all those other details before you could really get right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, frequently the overarching anxious condition will be relieved by the ninety essential nutrients because when you are anxious, you burn through your B vitamins and you burn through magnesium, and when those things become depleted, your anxiety gets much worse. So when you put that stuff back in, you know, the anxiety goes from a ten to a five. But my experience with anxiety is that you know, most of the time you'll need you need a different or an adjunctive treatment in order to get on the other side of a one hundred percent. The best treatment for anxiety is homeopathy.
Speaker 1: Right, and then that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that has to be individualized, but you can do a lot to take the edge off with the ninety right.
Speaker 1: I would think the asco effects specific specifically, right, I mean, obviously want minerals.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and the Good Herbs Nerve support wonderful for this, So there's a lot that you can do generically.
Speaker 1: Did you have any hand in helping the Good IRBs guys get get in touch with the young because they seem like, you know, the two perfect things that come together.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, So the Good Herbs Company is the best manufacturer of botanical medicines in the world. There's one for over the counter. There's one company in Sedona, Arizona that does as good a job as they do, but the Sedona company only sells to medical professionals. They don't sell over the counter. So it's a really good quality control right where they get their stuff. If they only use wildcrafted herbs, they only use herbs that grow in the part of the world where they should.
Speaker 1: Grow, right, Right, So they're indigenous to the area rather than being transplanted.
Speaker 3: And gotcha, they harvest them at a particular time in the growth cycle. And then there they use one hundred proof alcohol, which is super expensive, by the way, to extract the constituents. Most companies use eighty proof or fifty proof. They use one hundred proof.
Speaker 1: Takes it does more of the extract, the stronger it is, the better the results.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah. Plus there's a certain amount of time that the macerated herb has to sit in the alcohol in order to get more bang for the buck, you know. And I'm making up numbers here. Let's say it's three weeks. Okay, just made that number up. Most companies that make botanicals they'll do it for three days instead of three weeks because they need volume, right, right, They got to they got to make more product.
Speaker 1: And I've also heard that they knew they think that they're accelerating the process by doing it like a heating and cooling and heating and cooling as well.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, that's right, And good herbs doesn't do that. And so because of these details, details matter in the production of a vitamin or you know, an herbal supplement. They get their way better there. I mean, that's a it's a remarkably good botanical medicine line. But no, I had nothing to do with any of it. The only thing that I had to do with any of it is the guy that was the president of the company. He had a a gastro he had a GI condition for like a long time that he like went to thirty other practitioners and none of them could fix it. And no, he was in the community like he's he's a botanical medicine salesman. He knew everybody right, right, and I fixed it in I think fourteen days.
Speaker 1: Wow, is that to the end? And nutrition?
Speaker 3: Or I know it was just the ninety plus.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. It's people, I'm telling you. So let me just let me put this up real quick to show all right, So if you are that's the goal with the entire screen, I think that's probably better.
Speaker 3: Is it not showing?
Speaker 1: They have to actually change it to do that. That's weird representation screen. There. We are, Okay, this is a new system, so I'm trying to deal with it. So if you're on this right here, if you're on rumble, you go ahead and you click this right here, and underneath it you'll see this. Another way to get there is to go to my site and click this button. Because you do that, you show up here and this is doctor Peter Glidden his link. I got to change that to say Wednesdays. But Ballbusters is the code right underneath it for fifty percent off his membership site. And if there was any takeaway, Doctor Lyndon, I'm just gonna click it real quick, Like, what what should you expect to find besides a huge list of you know, remedies with videos and uh, you know, descriptions, documentation. You're twice a week you do your your live Q and a's yourself and you have multitude Like what what do you think is the how would you give a new user? Uh, some kind of idea of how to use the site?
Speaker 3: Well, the so if you go to if you go back to the site and you click on member content menu and you go to new content at the very top right, that's how to access. So this is where people go when they log in. When you become a member and then you log into my website, you are automatically taken to this page and it tells you right there how to access your membership content. But if you scroll down you'll see first steps. If you do not have a diagnosis and you want to learn how to make yourself healthy, do this, do this, do this, and do this. If you have been diagnosed with something and are looking for a solution, do this, do this, do this, and do this. So I line it up for everybody perfect. It's really pretty easy and and that what people will find on my website is hope and inspiration and clinically verified therapeutics that lots and lots of people have used to get on the other side of a health condition. This is not flavor of the month that kinasia cures everything. This is not oh my god, I've remacked and saved my life and everybody should take I've remectin, which is nonsense. This is science based, clinically verified therapeutics. You know, based on thirty six years of my experience plus I mean a total of hundreds of years of collected experience from my colleagues. I'm like the lens that all of this gets filtered through. I don't know how that happened, but it did happen. I'm the only one in my profession that's you know, really like vocal and has a presence on social media. I'm the only one that's doing it in the world, so it was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 1: Destonestion on my website. That's kind of a I think it almost like is reflective of what you were talking about with the homeopathy and neutropathic medicine kind of being overtaken by other entities and other forces, because if they were really aware of what they're involved in as far as you know homeopathy, if they really had a good grasp on what they were doing, you would want to share this with everybody and shout it as loud as you could.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also, you know, I mean, I don't know, man, it's just my personality, you know, it's kind of baked into the cake that I'm not going to shut up about it. So it's just a it's a confluence of events. Well, here comes doctor Glitton in thirty six years doing alternative stuff, and now more and more people want to know about alternative stuff. Okay, well let's go here. I am you should just listen to me and not listen to anybody else basically.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, you you go a way back to Samuel Christian Henman. You know, you you bring in all the people who had something remarkable to share with everyone, and you incorporate that, and what you do, it's it's a it's it's the evolution of all that being preserved by you. And I don't know of anybody else who's doing that.
Speaker 3: Well, somebody has, somebody has to be number one. So I do my best to tell the truth about these things, right.
Speaker 1: And and hope is the thing that you talk about because like what you just mentioned is because most people don't think that there is an alternative, like is there another way of looking at this problem? Is there another way to fix it? They don't even consider there being one because the doctor's the doctor, you know, right, and.
Speaker 3: The doctor doesn't know. I mean, it's like the guys at Harvard, they didn't know they went to Harvard. For goodness sakes, they were going to Harvard Medical Hospital. Doesn't get any better than that, and they didn't know how to fix asthma in a nine year old girl. You got to be kidding me, so right, right, I already said it, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't say if so. People you hear about the Nine Essentials, where what what landing page on this site, would you go to to find the Eiffel Health link.
Speaker 3: So if you so, all right, so go to member content menu, m all right, click on health Recovery protocols. Okay, scroll up, click on any illness in the list. Just pick one randomly, just big one. No, not that one, okay, So just keep scrolling. Okay, MD cause, md RX, md cause.
Speaker 1: Keep going, keep going, right, deficiency discussion.
Speaker 3: Discussion, keep going, keep going, my rx.
Speaker 1: And then you just clean in addition to the yeah, I just click that alright, Sorry, didn't mean Oh, there you go. And that's the ninety essentials and you just clicked this right here, right yep, and they are batta bing bata boom perfect. And this is the healthy Foundation pack. Here a couple of things that you brought up in the in the past, luco jail sunds like could be something that would be a better anyway. The ones that you don't see on here, you just call in. Like if you if you're recommended something by doctor Glyndon, if you speak with him or I know need these uh options that you have to talk to him, then you should you should just contact Eiffel Health directly and see you. I'm sure they have, it just might not be something as common on the site. So they have the bullet points of the things that you most people are gonna need.
Speaker 3: It's always better to call them because the company that they, you know, are distributors. For every month they have like a new promotion like this product will be on sale or two for one or whatever, and that's not going to be on the website or free shipping or whatever. So you should always call the number when you're ordering because you'll you'll probably get to save money if you do that.
Speaker 1: That's a really good idea. Yeah, you know, I think I might have to make ih'e call here soon. I've just ran out of my as GEOFX and it's about time I get a get a whole round of things again. So I can tell the difference. I can definitely tell the difference. And it's not psychosomatic. I can tell when I like I have these these the energy points. But when I'm taking the minerals and I'm doing the ostio and I got the the tankage jury and I don't have that problem, it's not as profound at least. I mean, it might be something else going on with me that's kind of holding it down. Could be toxins, could be anything, but it could be all the lights and radiation I have around me for four hours a day when I'm sitting in this chair.
Speaker 3: Who knows, it could be What are the things that I'm going to start getting into. But I've never really done this in my life, but I'm going to start getting into the habit of going for a twenty minute walk after dinner because I'm pretty sure that's kind of helped the digestion process. I've got a bunch of colleagues that do that and they swear by it. So I'm going to start doing that and I'll walk yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smart. And anytime being out in the sun I think is also good too, because we can get locked into our little world and our things and things, feeling like we have stuff we have to get done and accomplished. But then the day passes and another beautiful sunny day is gone. I think the time out there reconnecting we'll do a lot for you too.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a discipline, well it's not a discipline. There's a In Japan, medical doctors can prescribe and there's a term in Japanese for it. I forget what it is, but it's called forest walking. The doctor will prescribe it for the patient. You have to do thirty minutes of forest walking every day, which means you got to go and hang out in nature for half an hour every day. It's doctor's orders. You got to do this because being in nature helps a lot of different things. Just being in nature. Don't have to do anything. Don't have to climb the tree, you don't have to hunt the snake, don't have to you know, go down the white water. You know, level five in the kayak. You just have to hang out in nature that sit underneath a tree. And it's a prescription in Japan. So it's quite remarkable.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, you know the thing I we have an issue without here is just finding green grass to put our bare feet into because we're in the desert. Right it's uh that grounding thing's gotta has a has a component to it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Plus, you don't want to step on a scorpion.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, or scorched earth, and you don't have any skin on the bottom of your foot anymore. So how are you on time?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 1: There's time too.
Speaker 3: I didn't even lot only look at my calendar. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 1: You probably have some things going on and being a Wednesday and another Thursday, Thursday's usually and Tomorrow night. Right, it's the evening show. It's the Evening Q and.
Speaker 3: A yes, Tomorrow night is the Evening Q and a no, Tomorrow night Tomorrow at eleven A Central time is morning.
Speaker 1: Tuesdays, although evening ones, got it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was last night. So no, I have a I have a consult in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I got a bounce all righty, sir, Thank you so much for your time, and we'll we'll we'll go get back on the on the better format next time and whatever works.
Speaker 3: Man, keep me in the loop.
Speaker 1: It's always a pleasure, absolutely, sir. Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys. The website is right here, all right, So I'm gonna go to it and I'll walk you through it. So do the entire screen thing again, so we do the share that was doctor Peter Glidden special guest. And so if you're on Rumble, hey, you can't really do it from the YouTube yet because they won't let me have clickable links. It's just went, oh wait, all of a sudden, I have clickable links. They just told me I couldn't have clickable links. No, I got clickable links. Can you believe it? All right? Well, good enough, then we have clickable links, all right. So because they abbreviate them with these dot dot dots, they do that on purpose. They screw people up. Right, you can click it from here. Look at that, think da da da da da, that's my affiliate link. And then you'll get something that pops up that looks something like this. And then you join new Membership description plan. But da da da and you use code b A A L B U S T E r S for fifty percent off the annual saves you additional they like another one hundred and twenty off of that. It's like thirty bucks a month versus twenty bucks a month. Right, you can see it as being twenty dollars a month or four months free. It's the same concept if it's thirty versus twenty. But I want to show you medical Insight page real quick too. So when you look on here, you just we call medical mythbusting. And as you see, it still is in the in the UURL. The twelve bad Foods is a really important thing to get grasp on I personally, So this isn't doctor Glitten saying. So I want to I want to clarify that this between there's a different things. But I'm saying and what he says, okay, not that he would argue. I don't think too much with this. It's just I don't want to put words in his mouth either. But the twelve bad foods, I personally, I know that I have a certain issue when it comes to sugars and starches, right, Like, I will get puffy faced, I'll get run down, I'll get you know, and then and sugar does rip your nutrients away, that does crash your immune system, according to people who think that there's an immune system.
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 1: I try to stay away from a lot of sugars. I try to stay away from fruit toast as well. I don't like to do like there'll be there's times and place for everything, right if you need fruit, Like I think the reason why fruit doesn't grow in the winter is because you're not supposed to have it every time all the time. Right, You're not supposed to be a freetarian because in the in the world without grocery stores, you wouldn't be able to be all year round and most climates. So it's one of those things where in the time time where there's a plenty fruit toase is available, fruits are available because this is the time to pack on the weight because the winters will be harsh and food will be scarce. So there's a balance and a method to the madness. There right a method to nature, a better way to say that. But I don't think it's something they should year round do. And I don't think being fruititarian necessarily is the greatest thing either, because you need your cholesterol, you need, you need, you know, all that stuff things that can and come from eating fats. So personally, I usually just do I don't try to say keto, but I don't. I try to say away from carbs and sugar personally. In addition to this, well bad foods getting rid of those and it kind of does one and the same thing because instead of me going for a gluten free noodle, I just stay away from them all, you know, I stay away from the carbs period, so that eliminates most of the bad foods. I don't cook with bottled oils because of the oxidation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, but also because anytime you heat an oil, it's not good for you. It's not butter, cook with butter, cook with tallow, cook with bacon grease that you produce when you're cooking bacon previously. And some will say, you know, without the nitrates, if you can afford that and just keep it simple. When I do eggs, I throw butter, salted butter in the plan one of those. I'm sure killing me slowly. Nonstick nonstick surfaces, you know, there's a lot of things to consider and when it comes to health, like what kind of chemicals are being off gassed when you're heating up this piece of metal that has this liner on it. Who knows? And is that flaking off into your food? Did you accidentally use a fork or something that could scratch that surface instead of using a plastic spatula. There's so many things you have to consider, but the tell bad foods. Getting rid of those is a big step towards that, you know, getting your head wrapped around this stuff. The other thing is the Dindie essentials that are right here. I know that was long winded, but that's who I am. Okay, and these things in the liquid form now CUFX and plant to ride minerals. Awesome, all right, the FA plus that's your essential fatty acids, and then the tanky tangerine for the multivetin mineral complex. Now this one right here, it's so thick in the way that it's manufactured that a lot of times the bottle, even if it's almost empty, will feel still kind of like it has some weight to it because it's stuck probably all on the outside or like within the inside of it, right clinging to it because it's such nice, thick calcium magnesium.
Speaker 3: Sulf of it.
Speaker 1: So what I do, because I have the hot water spout option on my little water cooler jug thing, is I'll fill it up to maybe that line or a little bit more water with hot water, shake it up really really really good, and then put it back in the fridge, and I get like an extra quarter to another half a bottle out of it because there's so much much it's I mean, it doesn't flavor wise, I'm sure it's a little deluded, but flavor wise, you can't really even tell the difference because it's so thick that stuff, right, So you get a little bit, you don't you don't waste any it's the point and that's a that's a that's a little little, you know, hack for you. But yeah, I would I would call Eiffele Health. Here's Eiffel Health right here. You click this link and then there should be a number rate there and the extension one on one is another uh detail you might want to write down. I would prefer personally not to take the osteo effects in the powder, but rather in the liquid form. That's just me though. Alrighty, hey, I mean we know that guy, all right, So there we go. Now let's get back into this reading here reading rainbow.
Speaker 3: We're good. We're good.
Speaker 1: So that was that was a cool tree. We gotta we got to put it right in the middle of the show then. But I'm gonna make sure the next time I'm not even this rumble studio because it screws things up. So here we are, and how how deep a time are we in? I just gonna check that real quick? Two twenty nine. I can give another hour. I guess I wanted to get a little bit further today. But tis with tis uh suit or Abele is found in the dramatic dramatic eda, which has been called the speech of sigurds or Ifo or Eve, Gun's mother, Sigurd being an extended form of sig. Title of thor Sigurd is sig. These names should make sense, It should be familiar, and it should all start to make a whole lot of sense. Gun is called in this text a helmet, and gun or gun are also sig the minor sig being a usual title of his father, as we have seen Gun or Gone or Caine right remember Gun ev or the mother or Gwenevere or Eve. He rode up toward the Hins Fell and stood south to frack Land. At the fell he saw the mikel light seeming as fire burning and gleaming up to heaven. When he came near, there stood Shieldberg, and up he went to that mark, going in the saw. Going in he saw there was. He saw there the lewde man and the serpent with all Harry's weapons. That's wounded. Right here, the pros prologue becomes cropt and account, and the account of the combat is wanting. The opening stanza of the Atla discloses young Gun awakening from a swoon after a combat with Edenite Baldar. Gun Ar awaking from a swoon, quotes, what is this beating burning in my brow? Have I been sleeping? Why is my cloak off me? And I pale and needy? He then swore sig the minor Burr's son shamefully slit art thou afar. So he says, hey, sig minor Burr's son shamefully slit thou art afar. It is which wretched ravens land? What weighs me? A warrior of sig ur Dar or the father Ray? Long? Have I slapped? Long? Have I slumbered? Long? Have I lain? Low? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: To the inn or Dad for thy wheel, I was not mighty enough to brandish a blunt stave or spear. He wasn't tough enough to take down the bastard the wounded knight kne suckered by eve e fo or eve now appears, says the pros note, and gives him a small draft draft of mead from the horn. Then refreshed, gun ex claims Gunnar quote to Eve Hail dawn Hale days sends hell night and peaks well. He gets really happy on his leg.
Speaker 3: Are quick.
Speaker 1: Out of mine eyes? I see us to hither and see see the giving signs hail lords or Assa's hail asen of ere hail. I see thy worth menifold in this field, tell and gift us with the merry man married man wit too, and may thy healing hands tend me all my life. She Eve adds a descriptive text. Is named Sigurd Sigrid sigadure are sigatur Efa, and was formerly a valker like valkyrie's right, she said, reminding him. Eve quotes, I fight between two kings on their borders, one the hooded serpent chief, the other the helmeted gunnar. He that was the old one was the much vexer of the enn Balderloki Abel and the warrior of Ode of the n He is called Sigri little sig Then the hooded one baited his easygoing brother, who was a white in the w Ijhd in the field, quite willing to accept. No ye yet the Eta know ye yet at all. Eve. In parts King Adam's Ten Commandments, this is interesting to Gunn Cain or Gowan Eve, as priestess of Adam's Roanapple Solar Cult. She is the priestess of the Roan Apple Solar Cult. Now that she's been baptized into it. Remember he had we have seen that Eve, the chief vessel priestess of Eden, on forsaking Eden with its demonest serpent religion of Hell to marry Adam and Cappadocia, was taunted by the matriarch l or Heidi or Elu, the evil god, right though she's not God, with being a proselytized Heidi of the Rowan Apple tree, that is, a priestess of Adam Thorp's rival and infinitely superior solo religion of Heaven. Infinitely superior solo religion of Heaven. We then find Eve. I. Remember heaven is Himen, that's the place that they resigne. We then find Eve after her marriage with Adam, is formerly installed by the latter as Heidi of the Rowan Apple and the Aida, priestess of the Samerians to the Gossia in Adam's capital in Vidara. So apparently Heidi. If she's Heidi of the Rowan Apple and her name's SAIDI, that's a title, not a name, right, Heidi Eve, not Heidi Naturechel the Sorceress. So it gets confusing. Right of the Rowan Ruins is height the she goat or Goth that stands in the Riyan's father hall, the Rian Father's hall, and bites off the limes of the wisdom tree and fills her shapely jar. She scales out the Baptist's mead. Interesting the wine that never wanes. And I wonder why that's an important aspect of all these religions in the wine, Eve as Idonna of the Life apples or Athene. So where do they think they got the apple, because it wasn't written in the other book. Yeah, probably from here. Never it's always been an apple, right, They always talk about apple, and then they said, oh, it's a figure. So they never actually said it was an apple or fig. They just said fruit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: In this capacity as dispenser of the life, giving apples to the Goths from their sacred tree, Eve is disclosed as the historical human origin of Eden, the lady of the basket of apples of the later pros Eda. This title of Donna or Iduna, which she bears in several of the eddas or there's a theene Eve as Athene is derived, as I have shown, from the Samerian priestess title of Aduini or Etuini, now disclosed as the Samerian source of the Greek name and functions of Athene, the patron mother goddess of the Greeks, who, like Eve, was an Amazonian. And we have seen that Eve suckered a wounded and distressed young knight, like Athene also did. Her name is her name as Epha or evi gunn Guinevere seems also to be the basis of the late Greek myth of Efi Genia the vestal nyph, the vestal nymph of the cruel mother goddess Artemis. Did you know that artemist was a mother goddess? Did you know that Artemis is a compositive this much older human who is the high priestess of the Saturn moon colt of the Edenites. That's l l is Artemis who demanded human sacrifices, oh surprise price. And if Epho or Eve had been a vestal of the eden cult, young Khan or Caine we have seen, had been taught in his boyhood his mother's his mother Eve's ruins or maxims, as well as the older ruins of Eden and the Rowan ruins of his father. We now find that after rescuing him and imparting charms for victory in battle, et cetera. His mother imparted it to him his father's his father Adam's ten Commandments as a sort of Adamite confession of faith, the ten Commandments of adam Thorn on the duty of love. These ten commandments of adam Thor are called hug runs. Hug literal literally means affection, love, or good heart, and it could also mean like having or holding, I think, and obviously holding is hugs, right, but this in a different menth in a different way way with the idea of hugging in friendship and love. And it is also defined as sincerely, sincerity, and courage. So it's used in different ways because we hope that that over to the end in hugging our arrival or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's there's different ways that it's used, and it makes you say, okay, what does that mean? Doesn't mean like accepting, embracing, you know, inviting or welcoming in kind of all that? Yeah, right, And these commandments or maxims are interpreted as religious rules of righteousness, love, and duty. We have seen that adam Thor's first message on his advent was the message of brotherly love, and these commandments or consuls are expansions of that.
Speaker 2: Of that.
Speaker 1: Message. It is stated that the saying or repeating of them, or even the heart of them in silence, committed the sayer or hero to their observance. They thus seem, along with Thorpe's baptism of water by a right wholly unknown to the Hebrews in the Old Testament, and essentially of the gentile religion of the Sun Cross. That I was actually clearing my throat, But it was a perfect time for one of those to have formed part of the initiation into King Adam Thor's new ethical religion of the Cross. Baptism. Baptism baptism was a part of the initiation into the King Adam's new ethical religion of the Cross. Atoms as an atom thoris, and this predates any of the other by almost two thousand years.
Speaker 3: So there you have it.
Speaker 1: In eleventh uh and eleventh is added to in the in the manuscript, But okay, and eleventh is added in the manuscript, but it's essentially the same as the tenth, and it is obviously an addition of later bards. The text is here translated literally as far as possible for the first time, Eve, who recites the verses to her son Gunn or Kane, thus speaks and give me a moment. We gotta do a little change up here. Just gotta do something quickly, very quickly. So we're just gonna go ahead and let me see we got what we have for options here. I don't want to if I play that, it might be a problem. It might be a problem. Fuck it, there was something. Did I get it already? Oh yeah, here we go. This will be easy enough to just do. Let me get to it first, Sush. I'm not a huge fan of sometimes sometimes there's good information. I don't like the feminine voice at all of this person, but it is what it is. It's it's actually really irritating a lot of times, and some of the stuff that they come up with it's kind of shallow research. And then there's other times when they come up with really cool things, but they don't know how to piece it together right. But that's fine. At least are giving you details that you can go find it on your own.
Speaker 3: Right, So here you go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play this real quick as I go to some hopefully it keeps playing.
Speaker 14: Alledged connections between these deep underground faces. Supposedly, there's a network of high speed maglev trains running through deep underground tunnels connecting these and others across the country. Some people claim that you could travel from the East coast to the West coast in just a couple of hours using this secret subway system. Apparently it's not just in the US. There are reports of similar facilities all over the world, like the Pine Gap Facility in Australia. Officially it's a joint Defense space research facility, but there are theories that it goes miles deep into the earth in houses advanced Aelian technology. The thing is, with the boring technology that we have today, creating these vast underground networks isn't just possible, it's practical. Companies like Elon Musk, the boring Company, have shown how quickly and efficiently we can dig tunnels, and that's just the tech that they're showing us. Imagine what kind of advanced boring machines might existing classified military projects. Now, some of you may think that this underground boring tech is some new cutting edge stuff, But the crazy thing is people have been dreaming up and even trying to build these underground machines for over a century. In nineteen oh four, there was this guy named Piota Raskazov who was from Moscow, who designed what might have been the first underground self propelled combat unit. Unfortunately, his designs got lost during World War One, only to pop up later in Germany.
Speaker 1: Here's where it gets wild.
Speaker 8: There are alleged.
Speaker 14: Connections between these deep underground faces. Supposedly there's a network of high speed maglev trains running through deep underground tunnels connecting these domes and others across the country. Some people claim that you could travel from the East coast to the West coast in just a couple of hours using this secret subway system. Apparently it's not just in the US. There are reports of similar facilities all over the world, like the Pine Gap Facility in Australia. Officially it's a Joint Defense space research facility, but there are theories that it goes miles deep into the earth in houses advanced alien technology. Thing is, with the boring technology that we have today, creating these vast underground networks isn't just possible, it's practical. Companies like Elon Musk the Boring Company, have shown how quickly and efficiently. We can dig tunnels. And that's just the tech that they're showing us. Imagine what kind of advanced boring machines might existing classified military projects. Now, some of you may think that this underground boring tech is some new cutting edge stuff, But the crazy thing is people have been dreaming up and even trying to build these underground machines for over a century. In nineteen oh four, there was this guy named Piota Rasquazov who was from Moscow, who designed what might have been the first underground self propelled combat unit. Unfortunately, his designs got lost during World War One. Only the pop up later in Germany.
Speaker 1: Here's where it's Okay, so I did go over mother one. Sorry about that, all right? Good for Germany for having that. Did they make any use of it? Did they win the war? Unfortunately? No? Okay, uh, we're back. I just heard something bark, My chair barked. My dog's behind me. Okay, Eve quotes hug runs, Love runs. Shouldst thou know if thou wouldst be gooder than the swains of common men? I think swines. I think swined, but I'm sure that's not what they mean. Now, shalt thou choose whether I be silent or bid me. These wedded moral weapons launch at the These wedded weapons launch at these, saying these or hearing them in silence, handcuffs thyself to.
Speaker 2: Hug.
Speaker 1: Hug remem everybody said hug was right. Hug runs literally means affection, love, good heart, hugging our friendship is is in friendship, and love is defined a sincerity and courage. Okay, just to reiterate saying these or hearing them in silence, handcuffs thyself to hug. All are from the mind of METI miof Mithra or Adam.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 1: They're they're quitting Mithra to Adam soor so. Real guy. Everybody with his Frisian cab Phrygian not Frisian flinch this has gotten of your or oh wait, no this is gotten. This is the sun sorry or kane flinch? Not will I even thou I knew I was death fated. I was not born a coward, blade thy loving counsels. All I will cherish, all I will keep. Okay, sometimes I don't need to read those other ones. It makes it more confusing. So long as I shall live this, I counsel thee Firstly, says Eve that thou with thy friends blameless be even though they keeve sides against thee scathe not in gore. Don't kill your friends even if they talk shit about it. Right, that will duly speak when thou art dead, Thou'll douly speak for the Even though this I counseled the Another, that thou swear no oath? What are these other people about? Contracts? Contracts, contracts, submit click even on the computer, right the agreement, terms of service. It's all fucking contract everything that's their goddamn law, their man laws, their bullshit laws everything. Reduce it back down to common law. Cause no harm. Throway the fucking contracts.
Speaker 3: Your man.
Speaker 1: A man's word is a man's word. And you don't even know need to know my identity, and I don't need to show you a fucking picture. How about that this I counseled thee Another, that thou swear no oath unless thou knowest it to be true? Grimlind goes the tricky Ruffian. Yes, a harmful wretch is the pledge breaker? Would we just talk about with you know? The Mormons have a there's similar as attribute, don't they? To the Oa vase and how they can treacherously harm and treat other people not of their cults. And this is the true cult that they're all in, including the Christians and the Christians Iionists, not all of them. I'm not saying everybody, but the ones who are pro star of remp Flan flag out there in the Middle East most certainly are lost. This I console the thirdly, that thou in the thing court, that thou in the thin court deal not hardly against witless homeless helots. For a witless mouth may let out words worse than it quotes of or you know, means to. Not all confessions are wanted. If thou against him, Remember, let's go back to that real quick. This is what's fun about having these things. So tush used to express disapproval or something foolish or untrue. If thou against him, Tush, he'll think the midst the coward blade blades born. He'll think that you're miss the coward blade born, or soon for setting itself or soon for settling it himself, will say, hated are the words of a homeless people. Only the gods get justice. Then another day, for he'll fare and launch himself against the fancied listen liar, This I counsel. The fourthly, if I if a buyer or eden knight fortune teller, a buyer fortune teller or an eden kite blamefu will be in the way. Going on beyond is better than staying there, even though night overtake thee don't don't don't hang around in the near to these people at nighttime. Just get the hell away from them. Foresighted eyes are needed for our sons. Where skulking wolf wretches are in the way oft, where a baleful visage women stands near the beat beaten track, there's a sword diver, or even nite in the sedges, this I will so there's they're hiding in the bushes. These people are gonna treacherous little shit say a little slit your throat? Uh, this I console. The fifthly, when remember the cutthroats and bandits that we talked about in the discussion of the New history of the Jews with useless moons, the the hebrew sagas the people from the other side of the river, the other side of the What river these were or also what were they called? The habers? They were the cut thorast abandits. This ye, council. The fifthly, when thou seest fair unwedded brides on the benches, unwitted brides of eden kites on the benches, and silver leaked, and and silvery tongued, let them not rid thee of sleep, touch not the woman, nor kiss them. Stay away from the the possessed bitches. There there you go. The stay away from the crazy chicks that are all up into black magic. This icuonsl The sixthly, thou, though high words fair forth at ale banquet meets, still never deal scarlet drunk men with a doleful sword. Much wine steals the wits. Gibbling sayings over ale haven't hustled men to moody grievous grievous wrath, some to baleful death, some to baleful states manifold are the griefs to their affairs. So don't strike out an anger, don't get into bottom brawls, don't kill people over something that happens when you're drunk and stupid. Makes sense, This I counseled these. Seventhly, if thou hast a scathe, deal with huggable men or hell, it's tis better to brawl and burn outside than inside with odious staves. Better to fight it out than talk then then bitch it out. Basically right, it's better. It's better to fight it out than bitch it out. I like that this. I counseled the eighth Lee that thou shalt see no ill and forego fault speech, don't talk, don't lie, touch not a maid nor another man's wife, nor egg them on to shame.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I counseled the Ninthly that thou an outcast. Save wherever thou findest one outside of fold, where there's a sick a sick dead, or sea dead or weapon dead man, thou shalt lave and garb him and lay him kempt and dried. You're in the kissed affairs, and bid him sweetly sleep.
Speaker 3: Give him a good.
Speaker 1: Burial, yeah, proper burial, or make sure that they're comfortable, if there are so left. I this iConsole the Tenthly that thou never trust pledged words of a wolf triber a drop, don't even trust them an inch, don't don't believe any of their swear, allegiance or pledges to you. This wolf tribe, he's what she's talking about. This Saturn wolf freaking cult this, I'm sorry. Serpent Wolf called the Saturn Moon colt the people that she came from. She knows them very well. She's a Goth, but she was like basically adopted by them them.
Speaker 3: Right, she was.
Speaker 1: The Amazonian women were part of their their their warrior class. Of these serpent of the serpent Wolf called. They did manipulate the minds of some people there to be and they you know that purple was pretty uh, it was pretty useful on the end of their arrows, right, especially for battle, the poisoning the people the poison arrow. Butout hast banned his brother or has filled his father. The wolf remains in the young son, though he may have been gladdened with gold, scars and hates. Think not of even think think not of even in sleep, nor hold them in thy arms, but wits and weapons everyone wants to fetch when they fare forth amidst the foreign people. I love you, said, thou never trust to play words of a wolf triber not a drop. So is the current popular belief that the Ten Commandments are the wood word. I'm sorry, what the fuck did I just say? The Ten Commandments. The current popular belief that the Ten Commandments or the commandments are the word of God and were personally delivered by the latter to man. Engraved on stick tables of stone is seen to belong to the later priestly periods of the Babylonians, when King Thor had become deified as the Father God and his human origin had become more or less completely forgotten. And similarly, the belief that God formerly held converse with men, and especially with priests and prophets quote unquote is seen to be obviously founded partly on the superstitions of the oracular matriarchist weirds of fate as the hearers of the voice right crazy people doing drugs and rituals, and partly on a glimmering of the genuine tradition that the human original of the Father God, under his titles of ea Jah, Jupiter, Zeus and diagh Thor or Odin formerly held converse with man, but forgetful of the fact that this converse occurred at the period when he was still a human king and before his deification. So yeah, you talked to him because he was a guy. Adam Thorisberg attacked by the Edenites, a van under balder or abel, So no one's talked to God. Sorry, no one that you know, no one in those stupid fact books that we've been murdered by basically and continue to be murdered by because we're going fast off the cliff into hell and reset right now because of religiosity of the most ridiculous kind. The central lay resumes the narrative and tells because it's a death cult, guys, it is a death cult eschatology. They're concerned about the end of the world and how to get there quickly, quickly so they can talk to their little douche thing that they pretend is a real thing that they made up all the details for as they went and deleted all the real details of these people in the process. The central lay resumes the narrative and tells of the plotting of the Eden matriarch and her son Paramour Loki or the Wolf of Fen for an attack on adam Thor's capital, which they carry out. The Van tribe of Lake Van east of Karshmesh are the Pane foes of Indra in the Veda. Oh interesting, nice Eden Knights of Van plot an attack on So the same story in different lands isn't that interesting? But people will say, no, that's all mythology that didn't happen here. Well, no, but the people who are there are the ones who were all the their place at the time that they were telling the story, and it's their history, so they're they're showing and sharing and preserving their history. So then people look back, well, no, they didn't have those kings and in this, so this must be all mythology and and fantasy. Do you really think they wasted their time carving fantasy into the fucking rock or do you think maybe they were preserving their histories but they all fucking Stephen Kings that you're doing doing uh fiction novels. I think that was what was important of the very few people that could read and write. Yeah, okay, that's that's what it was. That's what it was. You guys, you got us fucking idiots. No, it's just because it has been transferred over to another culture, the new people being encountered by our people in a different place, where again, once again they're the culture creators, and they're the they're the leaders, they're the ruling class, and they're the ones who everyone benefits from having as leaders because they're they they enhance the lives of everyone on them with their renovations. They're just laws and all this other stuff that's kind of new to them and very very nice. East Sat She the old one in the cedar wood and fed the fen wolf's can. So they're talking about, uh, they talk about l or Heidi, the other Heidi or frig Elu, the devil to the sorceress michelle le May the wolf dries Mother. I say michelle o may a lot because Medeia and she has the purple on her fingers, I think pattooed onto her fingers, that creepy little lady that's like the stained fingers of the purple of the of the of the ceremonial drug, the ritual drug that has the venoms of the adder. They talk about the adder. And here the reason why they're called the serving calls, because they mess with snakes and their venom. The wolf drives mother in Egypt myth, she is also made the nourisher of cats and monkeys. So when you see all these fat statues and you're like, oh, these they like the fat chicks, and then they're no, they're probably not depicting a very nice person. Their chances are they're depicting this grotesque wizard woman, right, this sorceress woman, the warder of them all in the one is the one. Jesus, the waterer of them all is the one. Knock her down. The Moon's cults tie the ogre of the troll fiend's skin he fills. He fills the four quarters with fay, death, faded men riding over Reasons that uh see they call they call Thor Reason because they they're they're against reason, right, so they actually literally call it Reason's seat or Thor's or uh dominion. You know, his seat would be like his place of of influence, of control or power, right, so writing over Reasons seat, he reddens it. In drops of Gore, a sword becomes sunless until the summer after breaking all troth pledges, the sword becomes sunless until the summer after what's that a reference to? Huh he reddens it and drops of gore? That's pretty obvious, all right, waging warn causing, doing raids and stuff like that. Know you yet, the ETA know you yet at all? Storming of Adam Thorsburg? What is the home h O l M Mount named? Where shall blend? In the hurling battle? Suitor and the lords are assos together as oskop Knee. Is it named where all the skulking wolves shall fight the Goths of George Bill's roost bridge shall be broken as they the goths fourth fair, but they swim the muddy mirror, never build with one l was also the Baptist right Thor Adamsburg's attacked by the Edenites the battle, and after broken was the border wall of the asas Burg or the lord's Burg. The Vans knew kraft nao to break down the walls, but Odum of the inn flat flat darrows down on the folk and scattered them. That was the first folk fight, the first in the himen home the him and home never him and his semen and hit him in being. The place is on the mountains three one hundred feet above sea level, where the thorn his and Thor and his bros. Reside, probably have a citadel, probably have some sort of place that they can defend up there along with their banquet hall. Then go the rulers. And I say that their separate place is only simply because like, how does wouldn't just walk in there? If it's like a heavily fortified place that the same. You know that the banquet hall is also in you know what I mean? Like the citadel would be like the place of you know where you where you defend and you and you resist intrusion. But maybe the banquet hall with some other structure. Because he just walks right in. Then go the rulers all to their rock stools in parliament. They're great holy goths and got consoled together. Whether should the lords yield to suffer loss like yeah, just take it? Or should the goss all go war guild from the Eden knightes? Should we get all war crazy to get our should we get our war on? If we say all right, a piece was patched up with or without war guild and indemnity, for we shall find reference to a fresh peace packed. But Thor had constantly to defend his frontiers on the Eden border, as evidence in the next thing. So he's constantly being screwed with sounds like Poland and German lack of relations, doesn't it? Like keep on antagonizing, keep on breaking packs, keep on making packs, keep on breaking packs. Yeah, Adam Thor or George every doing everything you can to not have to annihilate these people. But they continued to abuse and murder for no reason. Adam Thor or George defends his Cappadocian and Silesian frontiers from the eaton of the Garden of Eden. The garden of Eden, Edenites assholes. Okay, that's where you have to remember, pieces of shit. Garden the Viden, not this wonderful place that they talk about. Not until after they were the scum was removed. Thor defense is Upper Euphrates frontier against the Garden of Eden. Against the Garden of Eden. I know that's that breaks people's heads a little bit right. The umer or Viemir River, which is specified in the Edda as guarded in the east by Adam Thor against the eden Kites, is undoubtedly the main channel of the Upper Euphrates on the extreme eastern border of Cappadocia and Armenia Minor. It rises from Ararat and flows along the north border of Lake Van and was called by the Greek Omyris, a name which equates with the Umor or Vimur of the Eda text, and significantly, the EDA fragment here cited actually calls Eden the garden of Viden iotna garda hold on I was then in the east and guarding the river. When they're set on me, the sons of the swear woulden with grit. They barred me, bardoned me. Yet it gained they no victory. Though no those so worthy yet had they to beg their freedom from me. Wax thou not no wax thout nott now smeir, for methinks, I'll weigh thy tide to the garden of the Veden. If thou wish to wax, then I'll wax all my lord might, even as high as Heaven or him in probably right once in thy company needed I my asam in the garden of Vedian Dan, Yelp and Grip were dnted by George the Red. Thou they wished to to heave me back to heaven, though they sorry, though they wished to heave me back to heaven. Thor defence is Slysian seaboard from Arizona, from Arizona from Amazonian ethen Nites, so Thor defence is Silysian seaboard from Amazonian and aden Kites. Another frontier place specified in the Eda as being defended by Thor against the Adonites is the famous ancient Silysian seaport of the Mediterranean or Leilas the modern day the modern Aias and the Aegea of the Greeks our Igea of the Greeks, near the mouth of the Paramis River. It is about one hundred and thirty miles west of Karshmish, the site of the Garden of Eden, and was a famous port of the Phoenicians, whose coins there are stamped with the goat, the emblem of the Goths, who were the first Phoenicians. Goths, not freaking Semites, who were discussingly practicing human trafficking and human sacrifice, not them, and laterally held by the Venetians, and was the port of debarkation of Marco Polo Marco, at the c end of the old caravan route through Armenia to China. And guess what, we were there too. We were in China. And that's what I wanted to show you, that thing showing you those caves that were carved out. But they took down the video. They took the video down. Maybe it's on the Mystery History Channel two. They have a second one. Maybe they put it on that one. I don't know what was so controversial about tunnels that they couldn't talk about I don't get it, and it was still associated with the tradition of Amazonian pirates, the bare sark brides of this Eda in Marco Polo's day, the bear stark brides of Eden. I battled at Lailah, so I'll call it because it's they see the CEO h l e s e y this ae yeah Laylas. They worked the worst wounds and welted all the people. The bear stark brides of Eden, which means the bear skinned Amazonian women I battled. They worked the worst wounds and welted all the people. They were badass Mofos. Thor defends the Hislesian seaboard she wolves were they put scarcely women. They scaled my ship which I had shored, hacked me with an iron club, and chased young Caine. Know you yet, the Eta know you yet at all. So these crazy chicks, large tall, fierce warriors not to be screwed with the difference between them and cloth threaded Thor and his Goths is that they are of this Edenite cult and are actually show shows shows such because they're wearing animal skins. That's more of the primitive dress of this cult. Of these people, their their their level of society and culture, which was a lack of culture. I don't think sorcery and witchcraft and in human sacrifice, child sacrifice and pharmakia isn't much of a culture. Everything else was deprived by from the people. The people were not allowed to even know there was any other way to live, kind of like they do in Korea. Right, So that he's saying he's getting his ass beat by some really maybe even hot maybe some hot checks. But they're just fierce warriors, kind of distracting, right when they're tract events, still killing you, wounding of Adam Thor by a stone weapon of balder, disclosing the ladder as set. Remember set? What was set? Hey? Hey, hold on, what's set? Saturn? Yeah, that's right, Saturn set yahweh ooh ouch yeah yeah, this is their god. Who are who are the Jews? Who are they? Descendants of these people right here? This wolf cult, this serpent wolf cult. Hey, they even kept the symbol of the caduceus all the way up to now where they're stupid pharmakee at bullshit magic practice that they call medical uh well the medical system, but it's allopathy, right, They don't like the word allopathy. That's why they that's why they don't ever address it as such, because it's a it's very easy to disprove that Galen didn't head his head up his ass, and opposites don't cure opposites, all right, and even in the event as a source of Okay, So here we go disclosing letters. Set the wolf fiend of the Egyptians, wolf fiend of the Egyptians is set. Set is Balder. Balder is able, okay, not a god, but deified and becomes even Saturn. And yahweh, that's who Balder is, everybody, yahweh. Isn't that something? The fall of the fiery stone wheel of Irish Scots and the event as the source of promestheus bound, So when Thorge it's wounded, the source of the Prometheus bound legend of the Greeks, of the British lion and Unicorn, because how dare you defend defy their demons by enlightening and improving the lives of mankind. So we're going to because he got wounded, they're gonna they're gonna pack his livered out all day long. And there in their literature that's how Prometheus gets a gets punished. This murderous attack on Adam whilst he was defending his frontier. And remember we're supposed to think Prometheus is bad ForSight, foresight is battle. There This murderous attack on Adam whilst he was defending his frontier by his inveterate unite enemy Able or Seth with his stone weapon was considered by the ancients of such importance that it forms an essentral part of the leg and y fight between Adam and Satan in all the various versions. So once again confirming that set Able, Satan, Chronos, Saturn, Yahweh are all the same thing. They have us chasing the wrong people. And that's why it's all crazy in the Old Testament, and that's why they shouldn't have married it to the second book, the sequel, which wasn't a sequel at all. They tried to weave it together, though, didn't they, And all the various versions got the Greek. So let me start it again, because this is an important statement. Well that's a really long sentence too for Fox. Say, okay, this murderous attack on Adam whilst he was defending his frontier by the invetered Edenite enemy abel or Set with his stone weapon, was considered by the ancients of such importance that it forms an essential part the legendary fight between Adam and Satan in all the various versions Gothic, Greek, Egyptian, and Indian and Indian. That's important because these stories pop up in places that are far, far far away. But the only common thing there is that Goths established the culture there and were the leaders, and therefore were the ones writing down the histories. So if anyone wants to argue that Gothic, Greek, Egyptian, Indian, and Mesopotamian and Troy didn't have common rulers, common culture creators, common founders, they're stupid and they're lying to you, and they're lying to all of us. And then somebody said to me before, how dare you strip away the accomplishments of the Indian people by claiming that someone else created a culture? I said, I'm just reading the facts, And that's how it went down. They had plenty of thousands of years before before they came along to create anything that they wanted to do there, and they didn't. And everything falls apart with our when our people fully leave. So you tell me, you tell me what happened in the Mayan civilization. You tell me what happened to the Incas and the Aztecs once we were no longer there to teach them how to not fucking kill each other and rape each other and rip each other's hearts out and cook their you know, their hearts in a freaking uh ceremonial fire. Tell tell me, tell me when? When would When was the fleshless god that I write about in my book introduced into the Mayan er I forgot it was in a mine or Incan culture, fleshless demon god? When was that introduced? When our when Quetzacolto was there? When when when the the Inca potentially of the or li ind the book was there? I don't think so. I think that came afterwards. It was the corruption that came afterwards. They weren't human human sacrifices as long as our people were there. The moment they lose their gods quote unquote, and they lose their direction, their compass is broken. They don't know up from down, they don't know good from bad. They revert back to the same barbaric psychopath that they were before. So That's why I say, who's responsible for culture and justice and sanity and who isn't go ahead, take any place anywhere and tell me how much better of a job they've done and how much they've advanced anything, And that weren't copying off of somebody, even just copying. I mean, that's another thing, right. The edic circumstantial account of the actual event is well portrayed in the ancient Greek sculptures of the scene in which Adam bears his proper title as Zeus i e. His Samerian zag or zach title the sig of the Eda, and his adversary is called Typho or Typhon right tie and Typhon. So we have Typhon set seth Able, Saturn, Chronos, yahweh all balder, Typhon fighting Zeus, Typho, Typhon, Typhon. Get it?
Speaker 3: And what was he?
Speaker 1: He was serpent? It wasn't he. He was a bunch of different weird things. But he was a serpent because it was part of the serpent cult. And that's why they depicted them that way, not because they were But I mean, yeah, again, mythology. Over time, people get crazy and they lose their minds, and they say crazy things to embellish, but it still has a reflection of the truth in it because these people were part of this sorcery serpent cult, right, So that's why there's a serpent involved in their depictions. That's why there's a serpent involved in Tiamont's depiction, because that l that's the same thing as Elu or Lilith prior to Lilith being drafted from her Medea, whatever you want to call her. She's the evil, She's the evil witch, right, all right, all right, all right. This famous Greek frieze now receives its fuller interpretation in details for the first time through the British Eda, the only liberty taken by the Greek artist being to represent the lower extremities of TiVo as serpents to designate his cult, as I just had said, and did you read that ahead of time? The encounter is recorded in the Edda as having occurred when Thor, in guarding his frontier against the Edenites, intercepted Balder feel or file or Salt Sult sorry sut or you know said, returning from a raid into Thor's territory. So he intercepted Balder after he was returning from a raid that was in Thorst's territory. The details are given in two lays, which, like so many of the others, have not hitherto been faithfully translated. Right, and why is that? Because they're stupid and they were given in Look, here's the thing. Everybody's a freaking criminal. I swear to God because you you pawn yourself off as some kind of like, you know, expert or authority in an area, knowing full well that nobody can actually challenge or question your answers because they don't know anything either. That's why they hired you. Hey, translate this, and then you come up with a bunch of bullshit and uh, and then other people copy off of you, and then history is lost because you're a douchebag. Right. Others have hither have not hitherto been faithfully translated. Nor the identity of Thor's enemy with Balder even been hinted at in Snorri's preposterous paraphrases, which nevertheless have been bodily adopted by all modern writers in preference to the text themselves. They'd rather hear an explanation the cliff notes than actually look to the actual you know, the source material. Forget this, they're saying, forget the source, you tell me what it says. Well, that's what that's the problem. That's problem with religion, that's probably with a lot of things. That's problem just basically everything taking someone else's you know, snapshot interpretation of something rather than finding out what it actually says have been violid. Yeah, and that's again than a bunch of parats. Repeat. So there you have his lower extremities as snakes. So this is Balder, this is Zeus, this is kane yea. The texts are usually full of characteristic English or rather Britain words, and are especially rich in the varying titles of the personages. Remember these were found in Iceland, so they didn't even consider to look at the Old British or Old English to translate these in the first place. They assumed that they were Icelandic because they were hiding the manuscript from Christians who are destroying everything that they considered quote unquote pagan. How much more of our history has been lost? This wouldn't even let's put it this way, this would never even be put in question. If there was enough of this repeated in many places, that showed the same story. We wouldn't even have to worry about these Oyvays and their freaking parasitic Bibles and all this other bullshit, because they would never have gotten off the ground if it wasn't for, thankfully, thankfully, they created Christianity and Islam to destroy history. The texts are usually full of character. The Giguish are rather ribulars, especially rich in the varying titles of personages, mostly in their Sumerian forms. So that's interesting too, write mostly in their Sumerian forms of the words huh. The first of these lays is a short fragmentary one short fragmentary one titled the House of eden Derbing the House of Derbing, I guess the same thing as that you, which in its present form is dated by Runic scholars to about eighty nine seventy five. The following three verses form it's concluding section. Remember doesn't matter what this is so much as it matters where is the inscription in stone from Sumeria time of Sumeria that correlates, and you know is the source of when. That's what that story is about, even if the people who wrote it don't even recognize or know where it came from. They know, they know, they know. In a way, the story still tells itself that the truth still resonates that comes through it, even though it's being misdirected and misunderstood. Reason Jagger of the Inn Thor, So, when you go back to these and you find these older carvings and these older seals and buttons and all these other things that depict these scenes straight out of this eta, is it not confirmation that these are have a date of three thousand, three hundred and eighty years old or more. I'm sorry, three thousands, undred eighty BC, so five thousand years or more. Reason Jagger of the Inn. Thor turned the raging stallion Balder at signa stain, the famed one of the wood Cross turned the foul slid fearsome bautras or Wooden son. Wooden is where he's son, So he the famed one of the wood Right, So we're talking about Thor turned the foul sly fearsome Woulden's wary son. So they're saying Balder, that mud flinging boaster, that shit slinging son of it did the son of the seal sepral mother Thor fag out whatever whose one family thought I can was adders murder, drawing nigh with a heavy toothed tang, a ruddy biting tang, killing by the ruins of his queen Nina, or l tied to an l along or a tool. Right, that raider was risking counterwoe from his brother thor and brothers in quotations, right quotes brother in more combat, he has an adversary more or the less. Then came to the brow of honored or or it's a corruption of the text. Then came to the brow of honored Endara, the barbed one, the murder, the murderer flung till his own son Kane swerved it by the rigged sword silently out over the rift or the you know kings or the king's sword Regius right, you get it, not regis and Catholic, but like the latinised right. The other Eda appears to have been titled the long Hopper, with a reference to the long hop of the missile here described as red iron ore or hematite. In giving fuller details, it explains how young Cain came to be present at the encounter, and keeping with the Greek tradition of the scene in the sculpture, and so to extract from Adam's skull the deadly weapon of able Jesus Christ, they hit him in the head. The sporting character of young Cain or Nimrod, the Mighty Hunter, is again well described therein Cain or Nimrod. We'll get back to that. But if we know what we know about Cain already being a noble one, then what did they do to Nimrod? And there's more of this than the Makers of Civilization and Race and History, which we were going to address after we're done with this, after we're done with the British Eda, because and if you still have questions, if you don't believe, if you don't know, if you don't you know, respect or appreciate the level of knowledge or understanding of Ellie Whedell. After reading some portions of the Maker's History in Raci and History, Makers of Civilization and Raci and History by la Wadell, you're gonna find more than you ever could have asked for verification for source material for all this that corroborates what really happened and why the story is really the real story versus what you hear about in the Bible, which stole from it because Jews steal things because they don't have their own history or anything, because they're too busy killing people and torturing them to really ever do anything. And why would they want an innovation that just makes it harder for you to keep the people down. They don't want to make people's lives easier. This is what we're going back to. They're turning the clocks back. That's what the whole point is of all this. They're turning the clocks back, not through the time of beginning of history or the beginning of God, beginning of time blah blah blah, to the time before Thor. That was their golden age, not ours golden bloody age. Supporting the character of young Kane or Nimrod the Mighty Hunter is again well described there. And next I see him or Thor, the hated of the Edenites. A light on seth or set Or Balter, Hell's son, Oh, the Harpie of the grit howse Remeban we had we read it?
Speaker 3: What that was on? A?
Speaker 1: Oh the Bengal ach Thor against Yarn or Earth's Wolf's son. When down came he Thor the cool Malia's brother lit on Mooney returned to his hands. Meantime, the almighty batsman Caine ended his own log for the match, for the ground was graped by the rain burning stones of Ginnung, who then the helmeted Ridge or king of the he Goat guards. Caine rode softly from the track. Rarely a gog the widow full need or Elle's son the ruiner for the find, So rarely a gog the widow. They call her the widow because Wodin was already killed by this time, right they call it this El's or L was obviously again frig or. I just want to keep on making sure that people understand what we're going within falling. L is not El as in male in this particular sense. She was turned into a male later by stupid people. But L is this sorceress of Eden, Elle's son, whose father Abel Right, the ruiner for the fine for to find. Turning off from Balder's order, berg Folk, those scathing devils, yet wishful to barge on the bragger, that lover of L the heavenly mooney right because they call hey, look, they call them moonies, isn't that nice? Because they're in the moon cult. They call this other moon callt moonies too, where present daytime is kind of funny, meach Michael was not far a hint Thor in that strip of murky wood, where lying down he went the fight between his daring father and that vane Britsk flowed the barges that bound all those gaze on the rounds. Shy under his shield, ill and icy for his father's good against the sea for the woods, or Thor's hack from his hunter herder, sorry for the I was just gonna say, for Thor's hack from his herder. The rugged young Harrocane waited not long. The hammer's snout on that troll of the ruins tidally fell a bit. And here we're seeing King Arthur's quite in Gower in South Wales from drawing by Jay Ferguson in runestone monuments. The breath spiller or a mace let fall on Fiel's brow, on that yelling Ox's brow, on that baleful young wader, Belaia's bull rent his helm. Then need e the ground that guilty Graham or Wolf afore the sharp hammer when Dana of the Bergs beat and broke that i Orman the trader. So remember Dardano's right Daniel. The Burgs talking about Thorpe believe and broke that yarm in the trader. Oh mm hmm. Promethe bound is perverted Greek legend of thor Or burmeoths wounding by TiVo, Typhon or Set. Then the hard broken chip of the harrier or balder found a home in Adar or Odin when that horn hit into his roof bone and grounded the swain. There the inn, unloosened, buried in his head, that steely spike stood sticking fast in the android's blood Jesus christ Man. Afterwards, out was niggled by Geffeon's son Caine from the sore, so he got the big metal spike out of his dad's head. Ty's red iron ore was got rid of. The hell ball was quelled. So was it a spike or was it a hot hot ball of metal?
Speaker 2: That I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's see the perverted version of this episode of the Prometheus bound legend, the Indian version in the wounding of Mita of vind the Egyptian of Cyrus set, the Cyrus versus Set legend, and in its Celtic perversion in the Lion and the unicorn heraldic legend in the British Royal Arms Sea of Appendix one. We're gonna have to check out Appendix one later because there's a lot of stuff that they revert us to Pendix one and two for Typhon's or ables, Balder's Fiery Dragon wheel of Eden and Chinese are and why is that there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: How did that get influenced by them?
Speaker 3: The thing?
Speaker 1: If we weren't there, right right, right right, Adam thor As andvari Or and Dara or Indara is capsized from his ship off Celesia by the Eden knight Hirate Loki or sut Or set right and avenged and avenges the injury. So Adam Thorer and edvari As, Invari and Dara is capsized from his ship off Selecia by the u Nite pirate Loki and avenges the injury. This episode is described in long dramatic lay The King's Tale, in which several of the stanzas have been transferred by later bars to the composite section which they entitle Fafne's or Serpent Chiefs Speech and are. They're mixed with manifestly late additions having no direct bearing on the main theme, and part is embedded in grim speech lay Yes Adam thorer bears. Therein is Sumerian title of Dara or Lord Dara, in the Edic form of and Vara or and vari the source, as I have shown of Saint Andrew, the patron saint of the later go Sis and Scott's. He is also called by many of his other titles, including George the Red. His adversary is variously called Loki, soot seth abel Appa Bafni, also a title avoiding right father and son right. Adam and Vara is disclosed fishing in a ship or boat off the coast, presumably a sailing ship of which he was the traditional inventor as Prometheus, and in the Samerian as in Duru, he is at home and on the sea and a special arena of the colonizing seagoing Sumerians. He is accosted there by Loki as a pirate on Adam's waters. These waters are named in the pros prelude and the manuscript he all breakers are Heile breakers as race or force, and we're presumably the tutal waters of the Silesian coast and the Mediterranean to the south of Cappadocia and possibly near Tarsus or the not far distant poor of less or Laylas LEAs to the east. Adam and Vari, fishing from the sailing boat, discovers Loki balder as a pirate. Loki and then't that funny that there are pirates? Then there are pirates now, right? Who's always been the pirates? Who's always been the Pus's that we're doing? Human trafficking, drug trafficking? Remember slavery?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 1: Was that a European thing? Really? Or was it some other group of people? Was it the Oi vase? Perhaps they used the word Dutch quote unquote, what was Dutch about it? Right? Exactly? Loki quotes, what is this fish that runes with the flood? And Ken's not to wear himself with wit of danger? Redeem thy headhole by loosening your gold to me, the fin of the glowing linen lace. Give me your give me your gold, And Vari says, I'm named Odin basically is my is my father? Many a four steam I have have I fared though a tender weird shaped my fate in olden days that I should even wade in mortar. And then Loki says or loki is you know balder balder will use balder thor here right say the envari? Okay, if thou wilt kept thy life a little longer? What guild thee will guild? Fee must men's sons pay? Who hacked through their plighted word?
Speaker 3: Oh so.
Speaker 1: What are they saying there? These people have been breaking every every treaty and then saying that they got that, that, the that, the that, the gossip have gone back on their word? Motherfucker really still same same as it ever was, completely completely completely un witting of their own of their own actions. Yeah, it's everyone else's fault. Everyone else is doing.
Speaker 3: It to them.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that still happens. Right over? A great fee must men's sons pay? They must wade the yelding wade. Eating their words and lying to another leads to a long rod or a flogging. That crime shall gold even in gusts never pay between brothers, that and their bargain right, and that slander old things race. But mon be my fee with the that art no man's mate. Now hold on a second? Well that was liked, We got some for that. Oh I shouldn't have been all right we're back. We are back. Did we just lose it for a second? Tell me, tell me in the comments?
Speaker 3: Do it now?
Speaker 8: Dare it?
Speaker 1: Doctor Jacob happened here? Don't compare Inness and Puppies to the way Code death cult. Yes, I don't know what you're talking about? What I agree? Alright? Still nobody in the chat over on the tube? The hell's mentally okay, I'm not really and I don't see anybody subscribing over there. Today is still at eight forty nine. We're getting to one thousand. Remember I told you that, Because that's what's happening. We have over four thousand, six hundred and eighty people in rumble, some of you and over there on FTJ. Get your asses over here. Oh cool, we guts some people talking over on FTJ. That's cool, all right, cool, ok. I'm gonna come back over here and show these off here in a minute. Hey, what's up? Letterman? Nice? You got two thumbs up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure who did that fourteen eighty eight because it doesn't ever tell me, but thank you. If that was Davis or Crystal or tell me and I'll say thank you correctly. Oh good, Yes, right, the Sunlight and the cross I'm gonna get I'm gonna show these later. Yeah, the aliens are beating up Suculo saying quit making things up. It should be the arians beating up the aliens and him saying quit making shit up. It's like ancient aryans or aliens. Hmm, right, he's hilarious, this guy. I met him twice. He was a douche the second time, super nice first time, and the next year I came by and he was a total douchebag. And he actually commented on my on my Instagram. When I mentioned something about his behavior, He's like, well, actually shot out, and then I put my best pussy on the craziest bitches, right exactly. There's some good ones here. There's some real good ones here. Oh boy, the snake in La Vagine looks very similar. It makes perfect sense. Yes, not not to be too disparaging to females. I mean, some of them are not satanic, but it's hard to find a lot that are. All right. The other you get, the more you understand. And yes, you're shoving her head, that's funny. All right. If we're gonna get back, I'm going to put these up here in a little bit thank you to h whomember there I mean my death the like refresh this or that, so I do that's kind of weird. All right, we'll pop this out in a bigger display and I'll show these in a second. But I came over here to do this. Uh ye. So mon means must or have to as the best I could get for that. So I think there might be other ways that.
Speaker 3: They use it.
Speaker 1: But must is mon and au in right, Okay, oh where was that? But must be my fee?
Speaker 3: See what I mean?
Speaker 1: But must be my mom, be my fee with the that are that aren't no man's mate, right, So this is this is our our buddy Thorite here saying after this guy, like you know, kind of taunts him. He's like, what was the man hey, who doesn't follow the word because we didn't. Basically, he's reminding him that he's a scoundrel and a treacherous asshole, laughing about it, but also in a way kind of insinuating that it's thor who's going back on his word. So foth it could be taken both ways. And you know, since they're going talking about truces among tribes, it's kind of a big deal. People die when they break words, right, they break their oath. So he says, over a great fee must men's sons pay? They must wade. The yelling wade, eating their words and lying to another leads to a long rod or a flogging. He's like, you got something coming to you, pal That crime show Gold, even in gusts never pay between brothers that ban their bargain, between people who and he says, brothers here because it's like, you don't understand what I mean. They're not. It's not literal brothers. Between brothers that ban their bargain. That that that smiths or abandon a ban, has abandoned their bargain, and that slander old wings race.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to you about us as well, but must be my fee with thee that art no man's mate. You're nobody's friend. He just told us exactly who everything we need to know about the ave Jews just right there, right there, that art no man's mate. You can't be friends with somebody who wants your demise and is just looking for ways to like whenever the opportunity makes itself present to do just that, kill you. Gold is here for thee now and now Thou's gotten guild, mikel of mine head. But thy son shall have no luck with it. That reward shall bang you both like, and we'll just go there this real quick, welld that was like, we'll go to it later that so it's but thy son shall have no luck with it. That reward shall be in you both mean be unapproach, You won't feel, you won't be able to acquire right, unapproachable. Thou gavest the gift, but not a gift of love, says Thor. Thou gavest it not with a hale heart thy life should I have for forfeit your life? I should have for forfeit. It should be a capital punishment, punishment if I woulted, thou wast brewing harm, if I thought you were starting harm, and then loki or balder, there's a worse fate in store for you. I think your offsprings whoa will bitter me? Those yet unborn or under our curse? Listen to this, those yet unborn or under our curse. That sounds like the boasting of a Jewish supremacist to me. And that while hatreds we all, we all embraced or whatever, you know, the weird doom, that the doom, the weirds doom thout have off the nests by the hand of thy of your friend Abel in the water, thou be drowned if thou run with the wind, all is faye or all is faye. Death fixed afore hand. So he's talking shit. He thinks he's got the upper hand and the capsizing Van's boat by able Set. Here Adam is capsized, and able Set gloats over him struggling in the water, as is recorded in another Woodenness Lay the grim Win speech, in which Loki mockingly says, hold art thou, George the Red, hast thou yet drowned, Michael art thou humbled, art thou going for me? And from all my chosen, all my chosen people, and from Wooden Sun's favor, all my chosen people. It's not out of ethnicity, guys. They chose the all of these people from Riminia straight on through all of these fucking people who consider themselves part of the wolf cult or the Serpent hierarchy. Those are the chosen people. Manifold times, I told thee and little Thou minded me. So it's it's a it's a cult of chosen people, chosen as an initiation, as an acceptance into that's there. That's there, They're they're chosen right, chosen by whom. But also there there's it's it's a it's a camaraderie of and granted there's probably some that all have a very similar ethnic background. But there's also this other factor that you have to consider is that it's not just them. There's more that do the same exact practice, same exact bullshit, or work in their benefit. And those are the ones that will sneak up on you if you're not paying attention to it, Like if you just think, oh well, if it's not a freemason, and it's not one of these guys wearing the funny little hat in their back of their head, everybody should be good then right, no, no, no, no no, And from all my chosen people, and from Wooden son manifold times, I told thee a little thou minded me, thy wily friend, thy mace. I've laid low my friend all in the driving dripping waves, egg on mody, my chosen one. Now must I have you? Eig? This is all Loki talking. Jig is the same thing as sig, which is another title for thor rough is the wrath of the dysfolk. Now cannst thou wooden son by sight, come nigh me if thou canst thor now appears to have swam like a fish and come nigh as he was beckoned to to his adversary and getting him ashore, wounded him dangerously, till the latter cried out, Swain, O Swain, where wert thou born? What man's son are you? He has on fath and these red and dive flashing may stunned? Am I to the heart of my of to the heart by your herder. And now they're showing which is a picture of Dogon or sorry Dagon right allegedly Ball's father Dagon, which is strange that they're saying that this is Andvarior and Dara the fish man of the water from a Siro Babylon. If that's true, then that's another massive corruption where they then adopt. So again they don't need to make their own religions. They can just corrupt the other ones and then manipulate them back into their own belief system. So if this was originally a depiction of of Thor depicting that one particular moment where he got the best of Woden or got the best of able slash balder. And then we've been told that this is Dagon, the fertility god. Well, I guess that would make kind of sense a little bit, because he brought agriculture in the plow. Him and his sons came created the plow, and that would make him a fertility guy. But not in the way that they practice and worshiped him and mixed him up with ball. Right, that's a little jacked up. He made him the father. Wow. Wow, things are as much as mercury. As they get, they get to make more sense because we get to see how they manipulate and practice and how they corrupt and adopt and co opt things. Sig the outlawed Sigurd, I'm called who was who was with the wage weapons? Read I the now? So say this is Logi sig the outlawed of thy folk cigare, And I'm called who has with the wage weapons? So you know who I am, bitch, I'm the king, and you've fought with me before. Read I the now the red, and take my read and ride thee home. Hence leave thou my tibbots, my titbits. It says, of yellow gold and hoard or red bangles of fine, of fee fine, Their worth will be your bane if taken. Reading is for me to read. There is a reading I don't know, And ride I must to that gold that's on the ling, lying, and thou faphni lie there, broken with fear, lie there till hell again have thee to himself regar king of the end has reddened me, bloody blood in me. He must read me too. Let's take a look at that real quick. What the hell's are that? Says counsel advice interpret?
Speaker 3: But is that.
Speaker 1: An old? Is that an old? Or is that a more recent? Because something they change so we it would be potentially counsel Let's say if he say variant of red of the same origin. Yeah, I don't know, all right, Oh yeah, get out of the way, all right. He must he must counsel me too. He must be worth us both his bands able and wouldn't fear sits on me lost. I think art thou faf nine and two. And then to Adam, he says, thy warrant now is the more mighty Adam thor is congratulated by a cannibal Edenite on his victory over Seth or set a wolf chief oppressor, So a cannibal. So cannibalism was also part of this cult. Nothing has changed, nothing nothing, think about the most sickest, horrific things you could potentially even equate to the quote unquote tho are the de leites, as I call in my book, And then you have you have it. It stretches all the way back here Edenite, Hail thee now sing the red, now thout victor in the fight. Look at these little pricks, right, he's an Edenite. So is he gonna be one of those ones that rehabilitable they can be rehabilitated, or is he just being one of those people who sides with the one that is the winner at the time because it's more favorable to flatter those who have the power at the time, not because you are in any way loyal to them, but just because at the moment it's better for you to pretend like you are right so you can manipulate because you're a treacherous asshole. So what is this heat Nite actually doing? Is he sincerely congratulating him? Is he feeling good about you know, him taking down the guy, or does he think that there's gonna be a power shift here and he's already getting his his good graces in with them, Because that's how little treacherous pricks work, you know what I mean. Hail thee, now sig the red, now the art victor in the fight, and faft thous made to fear of men who tread them. Mold thou art the bravest of them all. That can't be witted till all come together of SIGs divine sons, which is bravest of them all. They see, So that can't be. That can't be come to terms with You can't you can't decipher that till all come together of SIGs, divine sons, of my divine sons, which the which is the bravest of them all. There's many a worthy one who has never needed redden is hurt her in another's breast. He doesn't have to get into a fight, and he's There's many more. There's many worthy glad Art thou now sig the red, and fang glad and going that thou thrust the gram wolf in the grass. My brother hast thou bane. Though I myself had some ship has some shared in it, And he says, thou jogged afar. Meanwhile, I faphany redd in my wedded hurder afar from me when I the mighty or match thou hast meantime hiding in the health and the heat and the heath, dragon worm, mighty worm dragon.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was a is an endara, right, So where's tea coming in here? Long way thou have lain in the heath fighting with that old Edenite if thou hadst not the sword, I geared myself that redded herder of mine. So now it's thorer, So who's this a here? What the hell happened? Courage is better than the mightiest played when a wrathful man shall fight. I've seen the man in the hasty in a hasty fight with a slav for a sword, and win the fray. The brave is the brave fare is better than the craven. In the ashen game of war. The glass of man fares better than the balder with whatever comes to his hand. So did they just grew up there? Because so we're looking at Edenite Adam, so obviously Adam A and var Adam whatever Edenite Adam and then it comes right here and goes, T, well, what the fuck are we going back to Thor? Because there's no there's only it's an it's an EA conversation, t your way out of it. What the fuck is that? Oh man, They'll make it. They'll make confusing shit more confusing.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: If I screening up your I can't really yell at him. And it was nineteen thirty when this book was published. Striking Babylonian confirmation of the authenticity of the edic episode is found in numerous Babylonian seals of about twenty five hundred BC or earlier, as in figure seventy nine. These represent Adamu, the son of the Gold, the son of the god Enduru, as being tried by the Semitic or Kaldaean god for thrashing the Kaldian demigod's soot. So right away they go to carving shit out and punishing Thor for smiting their god. But it's not a god. It's just one of their freaking little klansman leaders of their serpent wolf cult, who's a treacherous piece of shit. But how dare you? How dare you smite him? Even though He's trying to kill you and drown you. How dare you defend yourself? This is jew all day. Man. This dude looks like he has This guy looks like a Lane Stanley. Stanley's head just goes his nose, Here goes sunglasses. What the hell is that? Is that? Mad season? The fuck are we do? Oh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: These represent Adamu, the son of the god Duru, as being tried, tried by the Semitic or kalgy and they love to put themselves in the position of you know, power. Look at the crescent moon and the star. This is freaking what What does this become the is Islamic symbol? This is the movie that used to be the moon cult symbol first the Saturn moon cult symbol.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, huh interesting. So he's being tried by the because they're so much better. It's interesting that they're all wearing horns, though, because they shouldn't be if it's all Goths and then some of our Semitic, they shouldn't be wearing horns for thrashing the Kaldian demi gods Soot of the South storm Wind in revenge for capsizing Adamu when fishing in the Sea. This fiction of the trial of Adam was an invention of the later Kaldi priests of the Mother Son cult in order to disparage Adam and his Son cult and in series and put him beneath him right because who are they to judge him and in series with their exaggeration of his wounding by Soot in their versions of the Prometheus legend. And similarly, the Egyptian priests of this set Wolf cult exaggerated the misrepresented the set Wolf cult exaggerated and misrepresented this episode, though significantly. The Egyptian south Wind demon is also named Chetu in series with this Shutou name of Babylon or set Right or Soot set whatever, it's also Abel Balder. Adam Thor visits l the old serpent Sybyl of Eden. Regarding Balder's plots against the Goths. She taunts him with desiring to carry off her magic bowl or Holy Grail of Eden and tells his ancestry from the Western Arians of Europe. A piece was again patched up between the Goths and eden Knights, as we find that Adam visits the old matriarch l l D or Heidi of Eden and that Loki or Balder or so a young visits the gos at Vidhara this face. So one goes the one way, one goes the other way. But they make it sound like in that passage that they both go at the same time. But thora is actually at the at the banquet hall when Balder shows up, and it's part of the story. So you know it's not true. It's not the same time frame. This famous visit to Thorida or order to Eden, which is pictured on many Samrian and Babylonian seals. So here you go. It's not just the ad of telling you about it once again, just to reiterate that there's it's cross referencing same story Samerian, Babylonian. And then you see then you'll see one in the Indus Valley somewhere depicting the same thing, maybe with different names because it's different culture in that area. Different You know, if you're trying to relay the message to others, how you know profound your history is? Would you write it in your language that they don't understand? Are theirs right? Who's it for?
Speaker 3: Is it for you?
Speaker 1: Is it for them to read? This famous visit of thor Odor, which picted in many simerians and bad loading seals, some of which are here reproduced. Is described shortly in the Civil's Lay, with the recital of his genealogy and dramatic section the Hounds Lay, whilst the reason for his going is given in another lay, which later bards called bald Balder's Dream and other modern writers Balder's Doom, and which they grossly mistranslate to suit their erroneous woodenness theory of Balder as the good God. And this lattered lay describes the circumstances of Adam's journey to Eden, with the road journey from Vidheroteria to Eden. It is here translated first, So how sick is this that this was grabbed on by these wouldenness slash odinists. Gives both of them a bad name. And that's why you can have these like what they say, white supremacists, blah blah blah, Odining Colt Delphi murders and all this other shit, right, and then they tie it in up to or nine angles and that's seven six or four coal and it's all bullshit. That's all. That's all military intelligence ADL slash masad bullshit just to try to make every white person seem like a bad person, because if our origin is this stuff and we have this woodenness cult or odin Colt, it's all bullshit, none of it's real. And as far back as however, the how long ago these freaking bards were changing this history. That means the Scandinavians and these people wanted that type of history for themselves, of magic and mystery and mythology, rather than just the little translations of it. And they didn't care what the truth was. Or Snorri was such a fucking idiot and such a occultist that he was just the worst person that could have ever gotten his hands on this stuff and started making these awful translations. Chatting their were the asses all in the thing, and the ass of ladies all in talk, So chatting with the with the chatting were the lords, the boys, you know, and in the thing and the ass of ladies or the noble ladies all in talk. They're having their conversation about the Rakish ruler Tiva or Balder, saying why have we baleful dreams about Balder? Uprose out of the inn the garter goth and on slippery the saddle lady he rode beneath, thence till Knifell Hell met he a whelp as he came to or or Hell or Eden Eden is called hell. It was bloody on its breast as it ran on affoord to the gold or Chaldi fathers, and it yelled for long forward rode over to the inn, a manifold way down till he came to the head of l or Ram's Hell. Then rode odin to afore the east door. As there as he vall Sybil was lying learned in the lore of the witchcraft of all Gold. He says to himself, till need rise, nay word will I quote. I won't say a word until it's necessary, because he knows, you know the witchcraft, right. I would avert my eyes too, So it's not to be entranced by these psychopitches. But anyway, Adam's interview with l Hey the mother serpent Sybol of Eden l quotes what the man that to me unknown, that has waked me so tiredsome soon I was dreaming I was snowed in now and slushed in rain and drenched with dew and dead for long? Or wait, I'm I'm named son. Uh sorry, let's see way, Tamer, I'm named son Am, I of wealth, say the me tidings of hell, and I'll tell of the homesdale. For whom are these benches and Bernie's thrown and the fiat faery flooded with shields. I won't go with that later. Here stand here stands for Balder's brewed the meat. This is this is Ella talking. But build the Baptist beer lies shielded afar in the mighty Lord home. I ween need, I have said, so Now must I? Now? Must I tush or tell bullshit? Tush? Not that was stable? Still? Will I pry until I know all? And will I wit? Who is the man that's become Balder's bane and who woden Son? In time will ruin? So Balder is wouden Son. So it's just two ways of saying the same thing. You see this there is another example of how they do this, because it's poetic. Right, Adam bearing the red or rowan to cross, he must become Balder's vane, and he woulden Son, and time will will ruin. Need I have said, so, Now must I tell it? Lies? I guess tush no common way, Tamer art thou as I thought? But thou art, I wouldn't of the end the gardener, the gardener goth, the gardener Goth. Yes, the guy who brings so in a sense? Is he a fertility god because he brought crops in a sense, because he's doing, you know, irrigation and teaching them agriculture. No common syvil art thou nor? And why is queen but thou art? The three fates? Mother? Boom? What's the three fates? What is that? Did we just find another reference for what they were? They drafted some of the stuff out for other like, let's see, is it Hecatay? Is there three fates right there? Hecatay is a prominent figure in Greek mythology, known as the goddess of magic, witchcraft, and the underworld. How is this not l She is associated with boundaries, crossroads, and the knight. Hecatay was often depicted holding torches or a key, and she was revered as protective goddess who brought prosperity. Of course, because there's a bunch of witchcraft freaks right night and moon. She's associated with night, darkness and moon. This is a moon cult. How much more do we need? Got us of magic and witchcrafts? Okay, cool, how much more do we need to pair her with Hecatay to por form depiction. In later representations, Hecktay was often depicted as having three bodies representing the past, present, and future, or as a triple faced goddess triple god. Oh look at that triple fates. Yep, So Hecta, the Greek goddess of magic, witchcrafts, and cross orders, is not directly associated with the three fates or moire. So say they in the same way as other triple goddess figures, like the triple moon goddess or the maiden mother krone archetype. Let's see, the concept of the triple moon goddess refers to a divine figure often found in Neopaganism and related traditions, who embodied three distinct aspects of or stages. And that's the same exact thing as the three different ages of the of the That's so that was bullshit. Okay, we took that lead and it went to double talk meeting mother chrona archetype. The maiden mother chrone archetype represents the three stages of women's same fucking thing, same fucking thing. So yes, Hekata exactly literally, so they need to shut up. Who are they bullshitting here? Thou art Three Fates Mother. A simple version of this visit to ld as given in the Sybil's lay records. I know that Nick is going to enjoy this one because we talk about Heckatay often and he ors something else about the wolf in snarling and being pinned down, and the fact that this is the wolf cult and she was had these weird, enchanted wolves around her all the time as well, and if you killed one of her sacred wolves, you would die. He would be murdered. So very interesting, like basically possessed wolves or tamed by drugs I don't know, and then made into pets these wolves. Not it wouldn't be in a nice way like a regular human would with something that looks like a dog. That would be done in the most sick way, because this is how these people operated, right. They don't have they don't have empathy or compassion. They have to dominate things, not domesticate, right. But thou art the Three Fates Mother, that's very very important. A simple version of this visit to ld As given in the Sibil's Lay records that Adam on arriving there, is taunted by her with the desire of carrying off her magic oracular stone bowl or Holy Grail of Eden, which he eventually did capture as a war trophy. Althone sat, she l outside. Then in the gardeners came and then in the gardeners came young Iggy or sig the Asa or lord. And he looked, He looked her in the eyes. Who'd frighten me? Quote she why deceive me?
Speaker 3: I know all?
Speaker 1: I know all would have the end. I know where thine eye has fallen. 'tis on Mary's mem well, the magic bowl. Mary's magic bowl is what L refers to as this cauldron. Mary's Mary's huh, Mary's me me well, once drink I the MEMI mead every morning. So I drink this stuff that's supposed to be giving me foresight seeing into the future. I drink mead from it every morning. She's saying, off, as I pledge, thou wants it, Valiant Father, know ye at the eta, know ye yet at all? Adam thor or o Tar's or Adar's ancestry from the Western area in Europe of Europe, Arians of Europe, Western Arians of Europe. I can't talk because it's because we've been on for that long. Okay, tomorrow, we had a little bit of a cool thing happened today. We got doctor Glennen, and so we'll pick up here tomorrow. We're gonna we're getting close. We're at two three, four fifty two, but there's at least two Let me see. I'll tell you how far I got last night. I mean, I've never read this multiple times, but I'm reading it again to refresh and be a little bit ahead of the game as we read it. So when I'm on the elliptical, I'm reading the oral in the book, I mean, the very shada. Why am I are constantly hitting the wrong fucking button? I swear to God? All right, come on, show me. So we're at so at two thirty three, I'm at too eighty eight, and I'm probably gonna read another fifty pages today, give or take, doing how long I do the elliptical for But hiram is another word for her, which actually starts to sound a little bit more you wish, doesn't it. There's a lot of weirdness. There's a lot of weirdness, a lot of weirdness. But we'll get into that, and we'll see just how messed up our history has been and how screwed up our brains are because of it. We got freaking yeah, I'm good. I don't need to do I'm not gonna do a coffee campaign on anything else. We hear the same one. They need to put different stuff out here week. It's never it's just the same thing every time. I'd have to come up with some more jokes every time. Give me some more, give me something different to read. And so for the last thing of the day, let's go to FTJ Yay. Let's start here, okay, and I'm going to how do you open this up? There?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 1: Why is it only a happy the Hell's that? There?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 1: So let's get it up to we were it was it? Oh, that's it, bud more backload. There we are. Now we're at the top. There's Davis. So this is interesting, right right? Can you guys see what I'm looking at? No, you can't, son of a wait? Can you hold on? Can you just show me what the fuck? Oh my god, I gotta do this a different way because it's it's screwing something up here. Can you just show me what the oh my God, man, I'm getting irritated. It may have been working right, but I don't care because I if I can't tell that it is, I'm not gonna know. So if I don't know, then I can't verify what we're looking at. So let's fix that by just going like that. Okay, So there's that. And and by the way, when the moon out the other night and it was a full moon, I was looking at it for you know, extended period of time, and things that looked like rounded little petals. Its first one on the top, one on the bottom, then two on the sides, and then diagonally, so it's looking like a flower. Right. But then I started thinking of the rays of the way they're coming out. But this sun or that moon take those rays of light, because you don't just see these these like this like this is just one picture like this, but you see sometimes lots of jagged in betweens. Right, what is to say? So the sun, right is one way of looking at it as being the source or the origination of the cross. And then you have also and this is where it is kind of interesting. Right, well, last second, so the sun cult. Right, so we're talking about the sun cult and not being a bad thing obvious because you have to you have to reiterate that. But when you look at the Sacred Heart and I have a picture of that somewhere, I think it's in my Yeah, it's in my instagram. Here, let's see if I can find it might not be hard to find. Mm just move that.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: If you had a good enough imagination, you can see that as the sun and the race coming out the other side too. And that's that's not a that's not a it's it's not a unique depiction of the Sacred Heart. It's that's that's pretty common place. So just maybe a potential another correlation there? Where was I?
Speaker 3: Where were we?
Speaker 1: Where the hell did it go? The fuck was I? Just look? Where did they go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Way over here? Okay, I'm seriously.
Speaker 2: Gonna do that.
Speaker 1: So where the fuck does it go after that? Do I have to pull it out? Everything? That's gay? Shut again? Where is it popping up? Though? I don't know? I got sca back up again and hit Lord Bore again, Jesus Jones, I'll blame all right? So is that this is funny? But making stuff up? That's Giorgio Sukulos. Why isn't it bringing me back to where I was? Why do I have to keep on looking for the fucking thing? I don't know where it's supposed to look? What the like? Where is it? Obviously it's here somewhere, right, So where the fund is it? Why isn't it popping up where it should each other? Every time? I've got to redo it like that doesn't make any fucking sense? What is that? What the fuck is that.
Speaker 3: Is enough?
Speaker 1: I'm opening it again? What the fuck? You can't back You can't hit backspace on? That is what the fun you're supposed to do? Is that another pop out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It is? Okay, that's why. That's why I couldn't get back to it. Piece of shit? All right now, I know that's a whole other freaking tab. All right, Well I want to do that again. I'm not ceiling insaliens, but it's aliens. Yeah, this guy is horrifically ugly in person, very pale. That's all make up in ten, he's not. He's just a weird, weird individual. He used to be a promoter for fucking bodybuilders.
Speaker 4: You know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pictures of him with the with swords and there, and then I put the best person on the craziest bitches. That's funny. The Jewish end Time's prophecy. Yeah, there's your eschatology. Then there's a Christians. I'm no snake expert, but this one bites that's a that's a half. That's at least camel, camel and snake, as it can't just be one to breed there, that's huge. The Book of Genesis, the Epic of Gilgamesh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what what does that say? Okay, let's write that down. Yes, I can agree, yep. The female reproductive system even closer. I don't know what that's all women after they take it man soul? Yeah right, there you go. Hm, it's the Russian. It's like too, it's by Poplar, it's Britney, bitch by dysmorphia or God complex today what a feeling? Uh, chosen by whom exactly? There you go. Let's see what this one says. The allegory of Adam and even the Garden of Eden is a cosmic myth revealing the methods of universal and individual establishment. But it's not it's an actual real thing. It's not. It's not it's what they did to it. Yeah, but not what the actual story is. The literal story accepted for so many centuries by an unthinking world is preposterous. But the creative mystery of which is it is the symbol is one of nature's profund as, very verities. The o fights, which are snake fuckers, right, Serpent worshiperds revered the edench snake because it was the cause of individual existence. But bullshit, they revered it because even if they were stupid tu it at the time, they were beholding to the freaking cold, the old serpent wolf cult. That's how fucked up. And they're supposed to be the enlightened ones and they got it wrong. And ol fights were considered Christians, I believe at one point, weren't they the apple? Then maybe I think of the Sibilians. The apple represents the knowledge of the procreative process. Again, there was no apple in natural story, but there was a roan apple tree, which has nothing to do with what the Semites did with that story. So through humanity is still wandering though. Humanity is still wandering in a world of good and evil, which is unnecessary if we just eliminated that which causes corruption and evil in the first place. Because it's pretty cut and dry what influences people to If you can get away with scandal of shit and give yourself ahead and somebody's making that avenue available to you, people will take it o tank completion and eat yeah blah blah blah. Thus the tree of life is also appointed symbol of mysteries and parted to get free to Manley p Hole. Sorry, Manly, but you're fucking wrong A little bit, a lot of bit actually, But that's your job as a mason is to misdirect people. So there you go, There you go, except no, except no, Yeah, that hat for sure, the fish hat. This is the This is again possibly depicting Dagon or four when he uh overtook Balder, possibly while with the fish hat. Right. But but here's the thing, in the corrupted form right, not in a good way, not in the way that the Goths were taking. They go. They don't even want to discuss the Goths. It's all about the Semites and what they do with the things. I'm not gonna get too far into this because it's time to go already, support the local ballbuster.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know where to find this stuff if you don't, if you're here you can do lead big fun behind Code Ballbusters. If you want to book, you can click that link directly. If you want any of the host losses or to be a Patreon member, you can click these two right here. I mean, if you're on FTJ, you have another option right yeah wait, yeah, that's right, and then the other one is ring. Yeah. Okay, cool, all right, thanks bye? Oh I got fixed that first. There we go. Oh, okay, you I'm fine. I heard I heard the voices in my head tell me that you wanted something. So because I'm I'm I'm maghb for him. Now I hear voices. I fucking hit the wrong one again, Tyrol, Where is it?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Again? You catch a nigga off God with this sheet. I'm trying to click off before the joshuit thing pops up, but I can't ever get it just right. All right later
Speaker 9: Ye