Speaker 1: Amen, Father, we just thank you for the bread of life. It's good to be in the kitchen, good to get the bread of life, good to get the nutrition from above. We welcome your word to feed us today, sustain us, lead us, shift us internally. We give you the praise for it in Jesus' name. And everybody said, I want to talk to you about the blessed risk of Yeah, the blessed risk of ministry really is what I want to talk to you about, and how good it is to lean into the blessed risk of ministry. And then there's going to be a clipboard coming at the end of this. The clipboard is for you to get involved a little bit. So there's a caveat to my message. There's a level one involvement, and then there's a level two involvement, and then there's a level three. Now the clipboard doesn't say that, so when the clipboard comes, you have to kind of, you know, let us know.
Speaker 2: Level one is supporting.
Speaker 1: Undergirding, getting engaged in small groups more so small groups support. Everybody's saying small group support. Level two would be hosting a small group so somehow engaging in opening up your home and hosting a small group, even if you don't want to lead it or don't feel enabled qualified. And this could be a monthly meeting, a weekly meeting, just any kind of meeting at all. But if you want to help host, if you're even interested in having the discussion of hosting, then put that on the clipboard. Level two and so that pastor Frank will reach out and just kind of talk things through with you and explained. Level three would be you want to lead a small group. And I'm guessing in a group this size, probably half of you want to lead a small group, So lead a small group. So all right, everybody say lead a small group. Thank you for volunteering. We got that on the record right now, and so yes, you'll be getting that phone.
Speaker 2: Call leader this week.
Speaker 1: Let's let's jump into the word and I want to start with Acts thirteen thirty six. Acts thirteen thirty six, And I'm going to talk to you a little bit about purpose. What's our purpose, what's your what's your divine purpose?
Speaker 2: How do you walk that out right?
Speaker 1: Acts thirteen thirty six says now David, when he had served God's purpose in his own generation. So this is interesting when we think about the life of David with a great warrior, he expanded the territory, the promised territory, further than any other leader. David took out Goliath. It was a symbol spiritually of a victory over darkness. David instituted worship in a tent, a large tent, probably a tent, you know, bigger than this building called Zion, on the highest point in Jerusalem. And Zion means the mountain of God's pleasure, or the mountain of sunshine, or the mountain of his brightness. For forty years, the arc of the Covenant, the tabernacle didn't have the ark. The tabernacle continued in Gibbeon, and they had sacrifices in Gibeon with no arc. David had the arc, and for forty years the arc existed in Zion, in this tabernacle on this highest peak in Jerusalem, with only the sacrifice of twenty four to seven worship twenty four to seven prayer twenty four to seven instruments and prophetic word, and the bowing and the dancing and the singing of God's people. So David did a lot of crazy stuff. We could go on and on about. David also failed. David was also frail. David also messed up. David also made mistakes. David also had sexual issues. Any men in the house, David had sexual issues. Your sexual issues aren't qualifying you from God's ministry. Your sexual issues are driving you to the cross, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Your sexual issues.
Speaker 1: Shoes drive you to the cross where you stay humble and where you stay before the Lord and when you and where you learn to walk out your deliverance. But they don't keep you from ministry. Sorry, nothing disqualifies you from ministry. It didn't for David. Even Jesus is called the son of David, the son of somebody who had sexual issues. Hello, somebody, you're quieting here. I know you thought that something that you're doing disqualified you, but it doesn't disqualify you. You need to quit letting something you're doing or have allowed, disqualify you. That's a trick of the enemy. You need to let that drive you, that problem, that harm.
Speaker 2: That addiction, that issue.
Speaker 1: You need to let it drive you to the cross, drive you to deliverance, and just keep you in a place of humility. I got news for you. I can't let one issue keep me from ministry. I don't have a choice.
Speaker 2: Why do I not.
Speaker 1: Have a choice and you do? Why does that work? Why does that make sense? No, you don't have a choice either. You're on board. You're on twenty four to seven. You think I'm on twenty four to seven because you think I'm called to the ministry. The news is you're called to the ministry. I'm only the equipper of ministers. You're called to the ministry, and that's really your highest calling in your generation. Your highest calling in your generation is not what you're doing every day to make a living. It's not even parenting that'll mess up. Yeah, I just want to tell you something.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You can't let parenting get in the way of your ministry. Wow. Wow, that's called idolatry. If you're letting your children and your household get in the way of what you're called to in the Lord, that's called idolatry. Now you've placed your children above the call of the Lord on your life, you'll probably end up with mess up children. Wow. No, the call of the Lord on your life is supreme. There's nothing more important. There's nothing more important. And this this is you know, the Lord said, this is I think it's Matthew eleven twenty nine somewhere in there. He said, take my yoke upon you, and then he said something about my yoke, and a yoke.
Speaker 2: Means a burden.
Speaker 1: It means get into this thing and poll with me, like, get under this burden and poll with me.
Speaker 2: Take my yoke, like what I'm yoke?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What's what's my burden? Because I'm not going to be with you forever, but.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send my spirit to live in you. And when I send my spirit to live in you, take my yoke. What my burden has been. Take my yoke upon you, upon you, upon the way you're wired, upon the way I created you, upon your talents, upon your skills, upon your joy, upon your laughter, upon your silliness, upon your personality. Take my joy up. I mean, take my burden, my yoke upon you. And then he says, and learn of me, Learn of me, for my.
Speaker 2: Yoke is easy and my burden is now.
Speaker 1: I personally think that we have perverted the word, or we've allowed Satan to lie to us. I think most of us think anything to do with ministry is actually hard and heavy, not easy and light. And since that's our faith that's what we get, since that's our confession. That's what happens because you get what you believe. You don't get what he said unless you agree.
Speaker 2: With what he said.
Speaker 1: You have to agree with what he said to get what he said if you disagree with these So you know, I've been around Christians all of my life who that's.
Speaker 2: Part of their brag.
Speaker 1: Actually, part of their Christian brag is how hard it is and how heavy it is. They brag about that. Do you understand what I'm saying. Christians brag about contradicting the words of Jesus. But their bag becomes the fulfillment but the and they justify it by by you know, by saying, body, it'll all be worth it when we make it the glory.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll be worth it, Mildred. Oh, life is hell on earth. But it's you know, it's but where it's going to be worth No, we're in disagreement. We're in disagreement with Jesus. Getting ahead of myself.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to say is David understood that he was in his generation for divine purpose. These things are in scripture because we also are being called to understand that we're living in our generation for divine purpose. And the supreme expression of our purpose is found when we take his joke upon us and we learn of him. That's the supreme expression of our purpose. Now, so we have to think about you know, what was his joke?
Speaker 2: What is his joke?
Speaker 1: Right somewhere he said, I've come for this purpose to seek and to save the lost. Remember that, so that how many of you knew that one already?
Speaker 2: I got four.
Speaker 1: Yups and no hands. How many of you knew that already? All right, that's better, hallelujah. Another place he said that his purpose was to destroy the works of Satan. Right, destroy the works of Satan. Another place, and this is when he quoted Isaiah sixty one one through three. You remember when he quoted Isaiah sixty one one through three. It was his first sermon in Luke for and Mark Matthew for right after his baptism. And he said there that he came to heal the broken heart, he came to set captives free, he came to bring good news to the poor. He came to take out vengeance on the sons, on the enemies of the sons of Adam. So he's a vengeance takeer router, like, wherever he finds somebody beating up the sons of Adam, he's going to take out vengeance on them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He also said he came to announce jubilee over every person, that this is the year of jubilee for every person.
Speaker 2: So these are.
Speaker 1: Things that he said in Isaiah sixty one one through three. It would be good for us to memorize this, because here's what you have to understand is that when he left, he gave you his assignment. He handed you the baton as he was going up in the clouds in Luke twenty four, as he was going up in the clouds, he was handing you in your generation, the baton of his ministry. So, if you don't know what your purpose is in the Lord, if you don't know what in the world you're called to in your generation, you're going to get up to the pearly gates and Saint Peter is going to be standing there to open the pearly gates, and Father is going to be there with a well done expression. But instead you're going to get the Pillsbury domain. You with me, No, you're not. Let's talk about this. How many of you have bought Pop Murphy's pizza before? How many have you bought Pop Murphy's pizza?
Speaker 2: Put?
Speaker 1: I want to see every hands bought a Pop and Murphy's pizza. Okay, good, you know what I'm talking about. You take it home and you bake it. You know what I'm talking about. And there's instructions on top and the little ones. You heat the oven to four twenty five. But the Chicago stuffed three seventy five, Chicago stuffed longer twenty minutes, right, but the normal crust right four twenty five. And it's not good if you put more than one in the same oven. Now, how many of you have cooked that Pop Murphy's pizza? How many of you have cooked that? And you ended up messing up the cooking and it was dewey in the middle. I see a hand, dewie in the middle. Dewie in the middle. One two, three admitted, even if your spouse is here, four, five, six, seven, eight, We had twenty in the first service, nine, ten, eleven. I recounted you twelve, okay, twelve thirteen too young to cook, though I don't know about that. One thirteen okay, So we got thirteen twenty bad cooks in first service. What do you think of that? Okay, only thirteen bad cooks in this service. So what happens is and I just I hate this, right, and so I try to control the cooking. I try to control the and last time, you know, we've had two or three like sparring matches, Missus Wolf and mister Wolf because I'm trying to I'm kind of watch over the cooking because here's what here's what I hate. And Papa hates it too, that dewy middle. They bring you the pizza, you cut it with the pizza cutter, right, and then you get it and you're just so excited to have that, you know, Canadian bacon and pineapple or the meat lovers whatever it is. And then you bite in and the middle is dough. They pulled it from the oven too quick. And let me tell you something, when you pull it from the oven too quick, it's like it's just you messed it. It's dowie in the middle. Okay, it's not well done. It's not well done. What are we looking for when we appear? Listen, listen. You can make all the money you want to. You can have all of the cars, you'd like to have. You can have boats, you can have lake houses, you can have multiple houses. I know in Orthodontis with twelve houses. You can have all sorts of stuff. But if you get up there and you don't get it well done, if you're still dowe in the middle, then what in the world were you doing? If you didn't even know the purpose for which you were living. You have a purpose. God rescued you in your generation for a purpose, and he saw you in the ministry.
Speaker 2: You're called to the ministry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now in America we still have problems.
Speaker 2: Probably worldwide, we still have problems.
Speaker 1: We have problems in that we still have this clergy thing going on. We still have a little bit of a leftover from Catholicism because we all came out of Catholicism. All of us came out of Catholicism, and Catholicism was really a reach back to the old Mosaic system with the priesthood, with Aaron and the Levites and the priest and the other eleven tribes. The other eleven tribes they were spectators, they weren't ministers. We had one tribe that was the ministering tribe. The tribe of Levi, and Aaron was the high priest, and Aaron watched over that, and so all the other tribes, the other eleven tribes. They had other assignments. They had vocational assignments, they had money making assignments, they had provisionary assignments, they had warrior assignments, they had building assignments. But they had nothing to do with the ministry. Their job was just to bring their tithe. Catholicism is a reach back into that formality where the clergy holds all the keys to the ministry, and the clergy does the ministry. The clergy does the deliverance. Clergy does the salvation. The clergy does the absolving of sin. The clergy makes sure you're going to heaven. The clergy does your prayers. The clergy does everything. Everything's about the clergy. That system, that system is done. That system was done with the Resurrection. That system was done two thousand years ago, done over. Father replaced that system with a brand new system. Today's ministers are not your priest. The Bible, the New Testament is the priesthood.
Speaker 2: Of every believer.
Speaker 1: You are a priest and a king unto God. Your intercession is as good as mine on Monday, Tuesday, and usually on Wednesday. No, every day, your intercession is as good as my intercession. I can't pray better than you. I can't decree better than you. I can't prophesy better than you. I can't heal better than you. I can't forgive better than you. I can't absolve better than you. I can get somebody assurance of salvation better than you. I can't be an ultra worker better than you. That's why we don't have me being the sole altar worker. I'm not king ultra worker. It's the priesthood of every believer. We're all in the ministry. Did you know you were in the ministry? You're in full time ministry. You're in full time ministry. That means you better know what it is that the yoke kids, that you better know what your assignment is. Because this is supreme. Everything bows to this. Even my vocation is just my bi vocational support for my ministry. I might be good at it, I might be talented at it. People might want to pay me for what I do vocationally. You know, in America, seventy five percent of the churches are pastored by bi vocational pastors. The church doesn't pay them a salary. They have to work. Guess what, that's just like every other Christian in America. You're a bivocational pastor, You're a bivocational ministry. That's what I'm trying to say. You are called to the ministry. You are called to the ministry. We still have this mindset that only seminary graduates are called to the ministry, Only people that hold a position at the church are called to the ministry. Only people who get paid to do this are called to the ministry. Think about the implication of that contradiction to the words of Jesus. Think about that implication. Number One, You're going to be Pillsbury when you get to the pearly gates. He's going to poke a finger in you and just hit dough. You're going to have to come back because you're not well done. You're not going to get it well done. You're going to get a partial done, partial done. My good and partially faithful servant, Enter into a mobile home. Enter into a mobile home on the backside of Heaven's dump. You think I'm joking. The Bible says that our works are going to be tried by fire, and if our works have not measured up to our calling, we're going to make it into glory only by the skin of our teeth, and there will be no crowns for us. This has eternal implications. Your car has a five year implication, your stuff has a seventy eighty ninety year implication. But your works before the Lord have an implication. You're gonna you never will have another chance to be a minister again. On the other side of this, like you have now, is what I'm saying. Do you understand. Let's read it Ephesian chapter four, just for phone, and then I want to I want to tell you, though this sounds heavy. Everybody say heavy, Oh he's being heavy, but I want to. I want to tell you that your joy is connected to this. I want to tell you that your wealth is connected to this. I mean what doctor Craig was talking on right now. Your wealth is for the offering.
Speaker 2: It's true. Your wealth is even connected to.
Speaker 1: This right because it because because the Lord makes it easy and he makes it light. But if we disassociate from our primary purpose and what we're called to, if we disassociate it from it, then we end up and our life is still hard. Even though we're a believer. Our life is hard, even though we've matured a little bit in the Lord. Our life is hard because we're not embracing the yoke of ministry Ephesians four. So Christ himself gave the apostles.
Speaker 2: Who did it? Who did it?
Speaker 1: Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, of pastors, and the teachers to equip his people for works of service. To do what to equip his people for works of service? The word service in the Greek is doma. Everybody say domama. It's not hard. The word doma. It's translated in the King James appropriately the work for works of ministry, works of ministry. Christ gave these five offices to the church to equip all of God's people for the ministry, for the ministry. We're all called to the ministry. You're called to the ministry, not fun. You've been wanting all your life to be called the ministry. Now you know that you are, so that the Body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God. This is so the body will be built up. Now listen, He's going to tell you how that happens in a minute, is that the building of the body is not just through the equippers. The building of the body actually happens also through the ministers. So the body of Christ will be built up and come into the measure of the fullness of Christ. Did you know that holding Satan wants us to hang on to this old mindset, the clergy mindset.
Speaker 2: Woe is me.
Speaker 1: I'm just a little layperson. I don't know nothing. I can't lead anybody. I'm just a dummy head. I can't have a small group. I can't lead a soul. I don't have anything to say. I can't prophesy, I can't pray. Go see pastor Dwyane, have you called the office? Satan is so thrilled with that thinking, that thinking that reaches back into the days that God already canceled and said, no, that's not what I want. And then the church isn't coming into maturity. The church isn't coming into maturity because I won't embrace my calling. See until I embrace my calling, do you know how much answering my calling has caused me to mature. I've been doing this for forty two years. Actually forty four years. I started doing this before Bible College. I started doing this at nineteen youth pastor at nineteen So I've been doing this a long time, right, So just by accident, I've grown, I've matured a little bit, just you know, just by accident this because you know.
Speaker 2: But well, here's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is that when you embrace responsibility, that's when you grow. Hey, only, let's have sex. Okay, Oh whoops, I think something's in my tummy. Oh well, praise God, we're gonna be parents. Do you know how much that caused you to grow? You talk about mature. What if you would have never popped that seed in there? You know, what if you would being too frank, being too honest. What if you would have never had a little fun, Right, Well, you wouldn't have had that child, and you'd still be stupid. You'd still be just a big boy, you still be a retard, you still be messing around and doing stupid stuff with your money. But now all at once you got a responsibility. That responsibility has actually produced maturity in you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the way it works.
Speaker 1: As long as you shirk the Lord's calling on your life, you just stay a big dummy. You can be online all you want to. You can have entertainment, you can mess up, you can do whatever. You can even sin before Sunday. And it's okay. I'm not teaching anybody, Pastor Dwayne. If I'm sinning this week, I might not even get a word for Sunday. Lord, have mercy. My whole life is on the line. You hear what I'm saying. Time for you to rise up, Time for you to mature, Time for you to embrace your calling, Time for you to embrace discipling. Oh my goodness, this is one of the things.
Speaker 2: That he said.
Speaker 1: He said, this is his assignment, and he gave it to us, go and make disciples of all the nations, and go and teach them everything that I've taught you. That's actually, this is actually did you know what this is called, Matthew twenty eight eighteen through twenty You know it's called it's called the Great the Great Commission. You know what that means, The Great co Mission, the Great co Mission, meaning it's the mission that you are co brought into the Lord with. You actually don't have an independent mission. Now you can pretend you have an independent mission. Yeah, I'm an entrepreneur. Yeah, I'm this, I'm not in the other thing.
Speaker 2: You can be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: You just better remember your primary mission is the comission. Your primary mission is the coast. So how are you walking that out? How are you fulfilling that? Well? Most Christians in America are going to leave Sunday and virtually do very little, like almost nothing, to walk that out, because their life is their own, their home is their castle, their time is their own. They gave, they gave their ten percent, and they showed up for church. Most Americans, that's how they're going to function. And so the churches remain stagnant and growth is small and soul winning is little. Did you know that ninety eight percent of all Christians will never lead in America? Listen to me, ninety eight percent of all Christians in America will never lead a soul to the Lord. That sounded like a Pillsbury doughboy to me. That sounds like when you get to the priverly gates, we're going to get a lot of I wish you were well done, but you're not well done. You only have done of Americans will never Christians. Christians in America will never lead a soul to the Lord?
Speaker 2: Is that sad? Is that scary?
Speaker 1: Do you want to be part of that? I think we have to think. We have to think radically. We have to think different. We have to think like we're pioneers. We have to think like we're church builders. We have to think like we're kingdom growers. We have to think like we're called to the ministry. We have to think like we're scrappers and fighters. We have to think like this is supreme. We have to think like, how do we overcome darkness? How do we love people better?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Here's the truth. I want to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: One of the most, probably the most effective mechanism for us to flesh out our calling. Probably the most effective mechanism is a small group. Thirty four years ago, Joel and I started a small group in our house. This church is the meturation of a small group. For twelve years, we met every Wednesday night without stopping. We never missed one in twelve years, with our kids there, with everybody coming and going, with traffic and cars lining around the block. Twelve years, that's seven hundred and eighty Wednesday nights or something like that. With diapers and troubles and people staying late, and crisis and difficulties and people to pray for and people to deliver and people to minister too, and me not having a lesson sometimes and not knowing what in the world I was going to talk about, and this that and the inner thing. And sometimes we had a boom box, and sometimes we had a guitar, and sometimes we had really good snacks, and sometimes they were terrible.
Speaker 2: Just everything right, and.
Speaker 1: People wearing at our carpet and wearing out, wearing out our hardwood with the little pokey's.
Speaker 2: On the bottom of their heels.
Speaker 1: But every moment was worth it, Every moment was worth it. Two years ago, we moved to a new neighborhood. We're like, how do we change this neighborhood? What can we do in this neighborhood. We weren't very effective in the last neighborhood. We really weren't. I would walk the neighborhood, pray over the neighborhood. I fastened over the neighborhood, prayed over the neighbors, tried to minister to some of the neighbors.
Speaker 2: We weren't very effective.
Speaker 1: We honestly weren't in the last neighborhood, and we were like dead dog determined, we want to make a difference in this neighborhood. There's two hundred and fifty homes in this neighborhood. So two years ago we started a small group with one of our neighbors. We've had seventy families come to our small group. They don't come to this church, they don't have to come to this church. I'm not trying to convince him to come to this church. We're just trying to love on people and lead them into a deeper experience with Jesus. At the last meeting, Joel spoke. Joel said, I think I just want to talk out of my apologetics lesson. I just want to talk a little bit about what it is to know the Lord, and I want to talk about my own doubts. And so she talked about Thomas, doubting Thomas, and she talked about doubts. We had a Chinese lady there, a Buddhist Chinese lady. She reached out afterwards text to Joel because we have all their phone numbers, because we've worked hard to do this. You know, it's simple, but it does take effort.
Speaker 2: Right, So for.
Speaker 1: Months we just walked around and put a postcard in everybody's mailbox. And then you know, we do the next door thing, and we do Facebook stuff and and but after the meeting, and she shared a little bit out of what it is to not be condemned by your doubt.
Speaker 2: Let your doubt.
Speaker 1: Drive you toward more answers, and don't be condemned by your doubt. Then people start reaching out afterwards, they're texting pastor Jow, can we meet for coffee? Can you tell me more about why you're so assured of your salvation. People are hungry, people are lonely. The way America lives life, you know, we live life platform centered, entertainment centered.
Speaker 2: It's not just the church.
Speaker 1: All of America is kind of platform centered, entertainment centered that leads people really lonely. Love can make a difference. That's where small groups come in. That's where houses come in. The twenty twenty Vision Acts twenty twenty, the twenty twenty Vision of Church Growth his public meetings, but house to house, Paul said, I never failed to proclaim to you the gospel publicly and house to house. Those house to house meetings are so critical, they're so vital or so powerful and they're so easy. But if we don't get involved in some of these expressions, then we aren't really working the most effective too. We have to not only reach, but disciple and touch and love and minister to the saved and the un saved. And we've had both come to our Late TAPS group and we only meet once a month, once a month, and it's like been super effective to get these people there. It's crazy that they would come.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We never who's got to know who's going to come through the door. But they all come with needs, and they all come hungry for love and open the prayer and wanting something deeper in God.
Speaker 2: And you carry it. You carry it.
Speaker 1: You carry something that you can impart and even if you host something you know level too is just even if you host it. Frank said, there's the there's a there's a guy from incarceration. There's a guy who's just a meeting and he's showing the chosen.
Speaker 2: Or just watching the chosen.
Speaker 1: Then they finished with a little discussion and some prayer and everybody's edified and they're building community and he's just made himself vulnerable. You don't have to know every answer he's just made himself vulnerable. He's taking a risk, and I'm telling you the blessing of it, the blessing on my word. It'll blow your mind. Read Isaiah fifty eight. Let him blow your mind. Then your restoration will spring forth. Then the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Just read these scriptures. Just meditate on some of these scriptures, the one I was thinking of this morning. Mark ten twenty nine, Mark ten twenty eight through thirty. Lord, we've left everything to follow you. We've left everything and to follow you. What's in it for us?
Speaker 3: Lord?
Speaker 2: Lord, We've sacrificed.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: We're sacrificing our house, sacrificing time. I'm missing a coaching meeting. I'm missing a game, I'm missing a dinner, I'm missing my favorite show. Lord, we've left everything. We've left some stuff to follow you. Oh, nobody's left something. Who won't in this life receive a hundredfold. I chose years ago to follow this mission for my life, and I couldn't. I couldn't do what others have done. I couldn't follow a better path of investments. I couldn't follow a better path of this, that or the other thing financially, and the Lord would like he'd pull me up sometimes, like when we built our third house. I was just going to keep building houses. And then the Lord's like, no, I need your attention right here. Are we going to pay attention to the Lord's calling on our life? Are we going to continue to put money ahead of the Lord's calling. One time, we had a big fight and I had made an offer on five acres over on the hill with a view of the mountain with three homes on it, right up of forty fourth Street in Tacoma, and it's above the Puyallup Valley. And because build and sell, build and sell, that's what I do. And we had a big fight and I had my house listed. I had an offer on that house. Guess who won the fight. Holy Spirit won the fight. Holy Spirit said no, it's not time for that. It didn't mean the promise of blessing wasn't there. What God's done with us is beyond what I could have ever done. Where we set financially today beyond what It's beyond explanation, and it's beyond imagination. But it's because I stayed true to this. I'm saying this for your benefit.
Speaker 2: Not for mine.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, everything you give up for the Gospel, God will reward you above and beyond, and it will blow your mind what He does. When you prioritize building people instead of your empire. When you prioritize building people instead of your empire, God will begin to build your empire for you because you prioritize the building people and not building your empire. Say with me this morning, Level one, lovel one, I want you to let me know today, let us know today. I want to be a greater support to small groups. They're going to start up fresh in the fall, brand new small groups in September. I want to be a part of supporting. I want to I want to be an assistant leader. I want to be helping with food. I want to be praying. I want to be supporting somehow. I want to be plugged in small group Number two. I want to open my home. I don't even know what it looks like yet, I have no idea what it looks like. Tell us you're a level two on the thing today when you sign up, it's just say level two.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it looks like, but I'm open. I want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm going to show a chosen video. I don't know if I'm going to show a Dave Ramsey video, or I don't know if we're just going to watch the sermon from Sunday and talk about it. I have no idea what we're going to do, but I'm interested. Or level three, I want to lead a small group. I want to lead a small group. Now, lastly, here's what I want to tell you. Since you're called to the ministry, you should go to seminary. Since you're called the ministry, why don't you go to seminary.
Speaker 2: It starts September.
Speaker 1: Twenty two called Kingdom School of Transformation. It's on Monday nights only. It is such an easy commitment and you will become so smart theologically. You'll go through the apologetics class. You'll go through church history. You'll know what a Protestant is. You're going to go through the Seven Mountain class, the Dominion of Jesus class, the Hebrews class, so you understand the difference between the old and the new. I mean, you're going to grow like a weed in Eastern Washington. If you will come to seminary. Stop today and talk to us, take the brochure, find out more. It's dirt cheap, and you're going to go like crazy and it will feed you. To be a feeder because you are called to the ministry.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, Amen, Amen. And we're going to shed every excuse together.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be fighters, we're gonna be scrappers, we're gonna be church pioneers, church growers. We're gonna build churches and build campuses and build people because we love people and we're called to take his joke upon us. Father, we thank you for this day. We shout grace over your people, enablement over your people in Jesus' name, And everybody said, Amen. If you're brand new or newer, meet us back in the back and let us get you a coffee and a cookie.
Speaker 2: God bless your church.