Speaker 1: K f I Am six. You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on Demayan on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Here you tah Man, I'm not a disrespectful talk about your families, your kids.
Speaker 3: It's just disrespect to the game, and I think it's something that needs to be brought up.
Speaker 4: Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray.
Speaker 2: When it comes to a trans women in women's sports.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I've been against it.
Speaker 2: I have always tried to protect women and women's sports. But I will always go back to why did people turn us on when Dan Patrick and Keith Older when we're hosting, and why are they turning us on now?
Speaker 3: And in my opinion, it is not to hear about Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Stelf Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray, where sports and society meets.
Speaker 4: It's Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 6: I'm k IF, I Am six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeart at Mark Ronner with Tiffany Hobbs in for Mo and Twala. They'll be back tomorrow. Don't worry, Jackie. Thanks for the photo finish getting here. Jackie, are a regular guest for Beyond the box Score. What you got tonight, Jackie?
Speaker 5: So you know I covered the WNBA, I've exists being the Women's National Basketball Association. This is a very interesting time. I think that Obviously, with the addition of Caitlyn Clark, it's kind of shifted the entire narrative around the league. Caitlin Clark is an amazing player, and there's you cannot take that away from her at all. However, I just need people to know that does not mean that you have to like her. In my personal experience, sometimes those aren't the same thing. Sometimes the athlete is an amazing athlete, the person is a different type of person.
Speaker 4: Is she a person.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to.
Speaker 5: Say she's a rotten person because I've only interviewed her twice. I'm not a fan of her as a person. I am a huge fan of her as a basketball player. If you guys want to know why I'm not a fan of her.
Speaker 4: Person is the wrong way I got to find at this.
Speaker 5: And it's not that she's ever said and it's just that I've asked her similar questions. Her fan base is very new to the game. They're very new to the WNBA. It's very very obvious that they don't know anything about the WNBA, and some of them, quite frankly, don't know anything about basketball. They couldn't tell you what a pick and roll was. If you had a gunpoint it to the head, they couldn't do it. So it's just this bias. It's very much biased, and it's the typical American bias, okay, if you know what I'm saying. So it's drenched in disdain for a particular group, two particular groups of people that dominate the WNBA, and she's had ample opportunity. In my opinion, if it was me, let me just do that. If it was me and people were being homophobic or racist on my behalf in order to elevate my brand, I would call it out.
Speaker 6: I feel like you need to get more specific here, because I'm kind of picking up on what you're saying, but.
Speaker 3: Picking up on what I'm laying down Mark, But I.
Speaker 6: Mean specifics, like what are people doing? Because I resemble the remark of people not really understanding everything. But it sounds like a cult of personality a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so it's it's a it's a double edged sword. So, uh, they don't understand the game of basketball, which, to be fair, they can learn.
Speaker 6: But what racist and homophobic stuff are they're saying and who are they saying it too?
Speaker 5: Well, the league is seventy percent black and in the same I don't want to say the same but roughly the same percentage is part of the LGBTQ community. So you see a lot of when when like she'll get a rough charge. She got a rough foul from Diamond Deshields on Friday, and the immediate thing was like, oh, all the black girls in the league just hate this little white girl because she's good. Like we haven't had Diana Tarazzi, Like we haven't had Sabrina in that school, Like we haven't had Breonna Stewart, like get out of here.
Speaker 6: And people are saying this stuff out loud among other human beings.
Speaker 5: So unfortunately they'll they'll sell podcast mics to anyone. So, yes, people are saying this out loud. X has become a very toxic place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder why. I wonder if we could trace that back to the m.
Speaker 3: We let that go.
Speaker 5: But recently, you know, we have Cheryl Swoops. But again, if you don't know the game of basketball, you don't know that she is a legend Hall of Famer player. You don't know that, and so she has been far more diplomatic than I am right now. And her kind of disdain for Caitlin Clark, she's repeatedly said, I love her game. I love her game. I love her game. I don't love everything that comes along with it. So she made a couple of mistakes on air, and that's the problem. Mo Kelly told me this before. He's like, you and I can make a mistake privately and then it'll just go away. But if you make a mistake on air, it lives forever. And so she had said that Caitlyn Clark her one of the reasons why her stats were so high was because she played five years in college. To her defense, though that's an easy mistake to make because of the COVID year. But she didn't play five years in college. She played four. And then she said that the other reason was she was averaging like forty shots per game. She was only averaging don't quote me on this. I think it's like twenty two shots per game. But that leashed the fiery fury from her fans and said, oh, here's another black woman who hates on this, you know, young little white girl. And so Cheryl is like my spirit animals, She's with it.
Speaker 3: She flashed back. Stephen A.
Speaker 5: Smith had someone on his show who wasn't you know Cheryl and basically called her out, and no one's giving her an opportunity. So she ended up sharing direct messages that she had with Caitlyn Clark where she reached out to Kaitlyn and said pretty much what I said, girl, That COVID year threw me off. And they had a great dialogue, and she told Caitlyn, She's like, I love your game, I love this and that about you, and they had a great They ended that conversation with I appreciate you, I respect you. Caitlyn's been really good about respecting the people who laid the groundwork, you know, before her. But the thing is is like when it comes to these hard fouls, if you don't know the game, you don't know what they did to Candace Parker when she got in the league. You have no idea. Oh man, Candace Parker basically I think it was her first game. It wasn't even like the these fouls that are happening on Caitlin Clark are play fouls.
Speaker 3: They're hard fouls for sure.
Speaker 5: Some of the flagrants that have been called against the other players, it's deserving of a flagrant, but these are in game fouls. It's not like they're just bum rushing her. That was not the case with Cannas Parker. Cannas parkeruld be going down the floor and while just from the back, they push.
Speaker 3: Her down to the ground, step on her. When when she follows down to the ground, the refs may or may not call it. She was basically getting assaulted.
Speaker 6: So we're talking about slapshot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're talking about Detroit Piston, old school basketball kind of violence. But you know what Cannas Parker did. She played through it because and she's the goat. And so if you don't know the history of the game, Diana Trozzi said this before Caitlyn Clark set foot on the court. She said, you're gonna get you'll welcome to the w the same college. We are grown women over here. You gonna earn your stripes. And so that's what's happening right now. But instead of people understanding that, hey, this happens to literally every single rookie. Ask Diana Trozzi about her first year in the season.
Speaker 2: Ask Angel it's been knocked down molesting times.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 5: It's not now if you're an average player. There are some players who come into the league and they have an easier time of it.
Speaker 3: But if you are a player who is.
Speaker 5: Dominating on any level in college, expect to be checked when you get to the pros.
Speaker 3: And this is not just a women's game.
Speaker 5: Ask Lebron, Ask Kobe what happened to them their rookie seasons. It is the it's it's yours, it's a right of passage. It happens in every single professional sport.
Speaker 6: Does somebody need one of those late night blanket parties like the Troublesome guy got in full metal jackets for screwing everybody up all the time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I think at the end of the day, the foul, like I said, these are in play fouls. She's not being assaulted, They're not targeting her per se. They are fouling her hard, and I'm sure there's some intent in that, especially when she's getting. Most of her fouls that she's getting that are really hard are when the team is losing, so some of these are frustration fouls as well. I saw stat today that said a lot of the fouls come in the Chicago game and people are upset by that it's supposed to.
Speaker 6: Well, tell me about fouls in women's basketball, because even though I don't know much about basketball, men's or women's, having taught martial arts for some time, I can tell you that the women I taught were so much more vicious than the men. They're the ones that would haul off and just kick your frowns. No, no roundhouse, just kick you right, oh, right in the what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 6: So what's the difference between the violence in men's and women's basketball.
Speaker 5: I think it's exactly what you said. Women are more intentional about their fouls. They're more there, you know, if you talk trash, you know, hell hath no fury, you know what I'm saying, And so it's I think they're more intentional, where in the men's game it can be incidental and then it's taken personal and then it escalates and then you have the malice in the palace kind of thing. Things usually escalate with the men where things I feel are intentional sometimes. So I'm not going to say that these aren't gonna be an in game fouls where people don't have intent like, Okay, you coming up because that's what I would do. Look, I wanted to be Dennis Robin when I grew up. So you come up here trying to get this easy three on me. If you want to, you gonna get this hard foul.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, As a fan of movies like Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill, I think I need to start watching some women's basketball.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be one of those things where I think we are all being manipulated by the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 3: So, if you.
Speaker 5: Haven't seen it, this is a diabolically funny story to me. So if you live in Philadelphia, you've probably seen these very well created ads. It has a cartoon like picture of Vice President Kamala Harris. She is in a Philadelphia Eagles helmet and she's holding a football, and then underneath it says Kamala, and then underneath that it says the presidential candidate for the Philadelphia Eagles, and then underneath that it's Philadelphia Eagles dot Com slash vote. So it's on bus stops, it's on billboards, it's all around Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: It looks very very legit.
Speaker 5: And then when you go to that well when you used to be go to that link, it takes you right to the Philadelphia Eagles page and they have a you know, kind of like Lebron pushes the get out and Vote campaign, which he's passed on Tanka from the WNBA, but that get out and Vote campaign, it was it's very similar to that, but it was in the Philadelphia Eagles page. Well, the Eagles have released the statement and said.
Speaker 3: We did not do that. That is fake. That is fraudulent. Oh is it now?
Speaker 5: And the reason why I'm saying lion eyes is because again this isn't. This wasn't The link didn't take you to some arbitrary page. This link went directly to Philadelphia Eagles dot com slash vote, the official the official page Eagles page now, so it's the official Eagles page. It's all across the city. So one of two things happened. Either somebody really did want to endorse the vice president and got a little gun shy when they got flashback from it, or there's an employee in there that was berated for their endorsement of it and was like, let.
Speaker 3: Me get my payback.
Speaker 5: I don't know which one it is, but it is definitely one of the two.
Speaker 6: So we need to decide who's going to prison for this is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Nobody's going to prison?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 5: Nobody's going to prison? Because I think it's the former. I think the Philadelphia Eagles really did in some way think which is which is not smart because outside of the Dallas Cowboys, who can literally do whatever because they're always going to make money, no sports franchise. I am very pro athletes speaking their opinions, letting you know who they individually endorse, but no sports franchise should back any political candidate because you risk alienating people.
Speaker 3: You should be impartial, definitely be impartial.
Speaker 5: So while the individual players can do whatever they want, no team should do this. But this is a very charged political season. People are jumping the gun on a lot of things. I think that's what happened. And then when there was flat because you know, Philadelphia is not the city of brotherly love, contrary to what people think.
Speaker 2: Right, I was gonna ask you have any of the Eagles players actually spoken out about this, Not that.
Speaker 5: I've seen, but typically in these kinds of situations they would be advised not to the team would say, hey, this is going to be our official statement if you are asked. Because a lot of them now because the season starts on Thursday, you know, shout out to the NFL, They're going to be advised to not speak out. They're going to be very well coached in this, so you won't see them speak out. I think the Eagles are playing in Brazil. They got bigger fish to fry, you know. But some my line, Mark, now that I've disclosed the information to you, and you are not privy to the NFL and clearly not the Philadelphia Eagles and all the problems that come with them, what is your best Dutch?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 6: Look at what all I have to look forward to. I mean, I'm always of two minds about the people who say shut up and play. My rejoinder is usually you shut up. We're all taxpayers, we're all citizens, right, we all have a right to say what we want. But you know, if you say, for instance, are a news anchor, yeah, you do have to watch what you say more so that people can consider you at least somewhat objective when you're doing a news story, but athletes can say whatever the hell they want. But the way you describe this, it sounds like it's not exactly that. No, by any means, it's not the athlete's the team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no way that an athlete went to the main off I can promise you my last dollar, there's not a single player with the Philadelphia Eagles who knows how to code well enough to hack the main swem page and create and create this link. Not a single I would bet my last dollar that they don't know how to do that.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: We're also hearing a lot lately about music artists sending out cease and desist to people in political campaigns for using their songs at rallies. Whatever happened to just getting permission before you do?
Speaker 3: AI? Happened to permission.
Speaker 6: Another reason to despise, fear and do everything possible to hold off.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 6: I watched the rest of that Terminator zero show over the weekend, and if you don't want Judgment Day, you've got to join me and resist the AI takeover because I see nothing good coming of this whatsoever. Nobody's asking for this. This is my rent and I'm not going to go through the whole thing right now.
Speaker 5: I like the rent though, because sidebar, Like, if you go to YouTube right now and upload, say I create something and it's AI generated, and I can upload it to YouTube, all that YouTube asked me to do is be honest about the fact that it's AI generated, So then there'll be a little disclaimer on it that says, you know, it's AI generated, it's not a real person. So I could literally create you and then tell YouTube, yeah, it's not real.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that, Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: But but here's the fun fact.
Speaker 5: The thing that I've learned about people, they are headline readers.
Speaker 3: Nobody's reading the fine print.
Speaker 5: So whether you disclose that it is AI generated or not, once it's out there, it's out there and something.
Speaker 4: It's so obvious, though.
Speaker 6: Are they doing things with sports like they're doing with movies, like like putting up AI fake trailers for like a fifty CinemaScope x men, But with sports, I mean I.
Speaker 5: Could see that happening, you know, especially as we're getting into these commercials and things like that, because it costs money to have athletes flat on one location, especially in the middle of the season, because you know, they have to create these commercials. Are you ready for some football that's refilmed every single year? That even though it's the same theme song, it's refilmed, it's resung every single year. So you know, when you have a capitalistic society, it's all about cutting corners, it's all about saving money. So I could definitely see them doing that. I haven't seen anything that they have, but it's coming if it hasn't already.
Speaker 6: So the singularity, the I have no mouth and I must scream. Robot computer takeover of the world is encroaching into sports, and it's another thing.
Speaker 7: Bill creates a process for reviewing claims of land stolen for ringing.
Speaker 3: So see that's the AI there. It is AI got.
Speaker 6: Us to she did one of us touch something we didn't? Or is that the no?
Speaker 5: That was AI trying to stop your message of anti AI?
Speaker 6: All right, run for your life after the break, Jackie, if you want to stick around, we'll do horoscopes and everybody's got to tell me what they're sign is.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: The article that I'm talking about is enigmatically titled Officials probe death of Wells Fargo employee found in her cubicle four days after last scanning into work. I'm not going to say this is an uplifting story, but it's an odd one. A sixty year old Arizona Wells Fargo employee scanned into her office on a Friday on what appeared to be an ordinary workday. Then four days later, she was found dead in her cubicle. Now, this isn't something to mock, and I think it's important that we show a bit of sensitivity. This is a person with a family. Denise Prude, sixty, was found dead August twentieth in her office in Tempty. Police said she had last scanned into the building at seven am on the sixteenth of Friday, no further scan in or out. Tempy police responded to the Wells Fargo office after on site security called about an employee they believe to be dead.
Speaker 3: How do you believe that someone is dead? That's just I wonder.
Speaker 6: I think they don't need to hedge their bets. If the police go in and they find somebody and they it's not breathing and they're cold, and I don't know if you have been around dead people but it's rather unmistakable.
Speaker 2: I have, I have, and that's why it continued. Mark, I'm sorry. This is a very concerning story.
Speaker 6: The cause of death is pending determination by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner. Cop said the preliminary investigation showed no obvious signs of foul play. That is some office space type stuff. This is remember the guy who kept on getting moved to a different states, Milton Miltonley had the red stapler, and finally they moved him to the basement, and nobody even remembers that he's still there for the longest time. We need to get to the bottom of this. But over and above all that, I'll tell you this. I tried to open an account at Wells Fargo recently about four or five times, because I did some freelance work for a video game company in Europe, and the two credit unions I belonged to can't do international money transfers, and so for some reason I decided, well Wells Fargo, it's right near me, there's some near here.
Speaker 4: Five times. Where was this woman?
Speaker 6: Then I could have used somebody with that kind of dedication, because every single time I went into Wells Fargo, they were like, I am Ferry. The nobody can help you right now. Would you like it to make an appointment? I'm like, no, I would not like to make an appointment. In the year of our Lord twenty twenty four. You can't walk into a bank and open an account. Now I could use this woman, Denise Prudom. That's the kind of dedication we look for in employees at iHeartMedia.
Speaker 2: Because it definitely to me reeks no pun intended, because we're going to talk about how they found her as well, but it reeks of extremely toxic work culture, Like that environment must be so hell bent on putting your nose down and just doing your work that people can't be noticed after days of missing or days of inactivity. They said that the reason, one of the reasons they found her, yeah, is that employees started to notice a foul odor.
Speaker 3: A foul odor.
Speaker 2: So what are they microwaving at lunch where that this, you know, somehow went unchecked for four days? What's happening in this in this space?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And let me just say, if you work in a in a corporate office like we do, you never have to you never want to have to wonder did somebody heat up there fish in the microwave, or is there.
Speaker 3: A course or is that a dead body?
Speaker 6: That's an ex It's not clear how she'd gone unnoticed for so long. The NBC affiliate they reported she worked in a cubicle on the third floor, away from the main aisle. How About a little check in once in a while, just like I try not to come into contact with many people at work because I'm still probably more paranoid than most people about COVID. Little check in just to stand in the doorway. You don't have to come all the way in. Just make sure somebody's there, make sure they're okay, hold a mirror under their nose something.
Speaker 5: But doesn't that say Hey, whatever vacation you're putting off, whatever thing you want to do in your life, do it now, because your job is not going to even notice if you die at work.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, classic case of you can love the place you work, but it's not going to love you back, no matter how.
Speaker 5: It probably disinfected her cube and has hired someone else already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a little cold.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's like I was always the person who didn't mind coming into work on holidays, nights, weekends. That kind of stuff, and yeah, clearly, but this is seen to be like more of an extreme case of that, Like is this dedication or just criminal neglect of somebody? Like I have never been a very good authority figure, and I've rarely sought to be one. But I think if I were, I'd probably check all my employees. When I taught for a couple of years at Purdue, I did a roll call at the beginning of the class. It's a little old school, but you know that people are there or not there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you think about it.
Speaker 2: Mark here at the iHeart Offices. If you walk down the hallways here there are rooms and rooms and rooms and rows of offices this floor, every other floor, how many people are in those rooms and you don't ever speak to them. You just walk by, whether it's your own floor or another floor. And how often does this sort of neglect happen when it comes to being interacting with your with your colleagues, or your superiors interacting with their with their employees. For this sort of thing to happen, it must have been common or that people are just so sequestered that for four days and employees thought it was something to do with the faulty plumbing.
Speaker 3: What's going on in this bill? Isn't there an easy fix for that? Though?
Speaker 5: Like if you have to hear we have a security key, I don't know. I'm assuming if at Wells Fargo they would have to have the same. But if you don't, if you have to use your security key to get in, if you haven't used it to get out in twenty four hours, shouldn't somebody.
Speaker 4: Look around you or give them an Apple Watch? Don't those things monitor your Bible?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Someployees something is Wells Fargo too cheap to distribute Apple watches? They Wells Fargo confirmed the woman sat in an underpopulated area of the building. We understand that this is a massive building that we're in here, and there could be, you know, whole families of people who have inbred and left lived here for decades and we don't know about it. And especially on a holiday weekend. It's like the old Charlton Heston Omega Man movie where where he's got the whole city to himself and he's running around and watching the woodstock. I think in a theater all by himself, I can relate to that, But ideally you want somebody checking up on you. And so here's there a completely hilariously bureaucrates response to that. It said it's committed to the safety and wellness of our workforce and that it's reviewing our own internal procedures after this event. What's that review going to look like? What I mean, it seems like it's like a couple words, you know, don't let people die on the premises.
Speaker 2: If they're reaction Harry, Why do we have to say this? Why is this now a policy addendum?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the employee handbook has just got to get thicker and thicker if you have to actually specify.
Speaker 4: Don't let employees die on the job.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're going to cut this short now because we've got horoscopes after the break, and horoscopes are important. They determine your life and what you're going to do with it.
Speaker 7: You're listening too later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six four.
Speaker 6: Horoscope Time. According to this authoritative horoscope that we got from an authoritative source, after a very slow August September will be like we're strapping into a slingshot and hurling forth as each day passes. It feels as if there's an electrical crackle in the air, as if we're walking toward a thunderstorm.
Speaker 4: I do not want that.
Speaker 6: The entire month will be filled with synchronicities, beginnings endings, as twists of fate turn us every which way. In the week ahead, we'll have a chance to build more productivity and efficiency in our lives and assess our work and life balances. Who wants that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Aries, After weeks of life especially works spirally off the tracks, things should be moving forward like a burst of fresh air arees.
Speaker 4: This week will likely see you.
Speaker 6: Picking up more projects and responsibilities and juggling many different irons in the fire. If you'd like to bring on more clients or find a new job, you could be in luck. Ultimately, though, focus on your work and life balance to ensure you're always building yourself up, not burning yourself down. On a different note, you could find there's a need to a address your physical health at this time, so chat with a doctor or a specialist about how you can make necessary and positive adjustments. Got a little grim at the end of that one Taurus, anybody here at Taurus, I don't we gotta find out what Allison is. This is quite an important week for you, Taurus. In fact, you may notice that it's causing you to reflect on how your life has been evolving in recent years. If any projects or personal objectives, especially around you embracing your most authentic self, become delayed at this time, you're being encouraged to take a new path toward them. Yet, this week is also one of the most important of twenty twenty four. When it comes to your passions and love life. Singles must mix and mingle. Perhaps on a cruise ship you may find someone who captivates your attention and ignites your desire. If coupled up plans something extra special to grow closer than ever before. Gemini, this is me. Oh, let's hear this. The week ahead is encouraging change for you, Gemini, and you're going to be reflecting on where you've previously been. A nostalgic and reflective mood could be upon you, But luckily, you should be able to take the wisdom of the past to integrate it into your next journeys. That was meaningless, but I'm going to keep going. A fresh start around home, family or your domestic life could also present itself. What they're saying is I'm going to get thrown out. For instance, some of you may move where you decorate or renovate. Others could see someone who lives with you, a family member or a roommate move in or out. Yeah, it's over, I'm getting thrown out. If for some reason, one of your kindred is in need of attention, be sure to step up. Cancer, Foosh, is that you, Yes, sir, Life is moving forward once again, Foosh, Cancer, and you're brimming with ideas and exciting plans. The week ahead is highlighting your intellect and ability to learn and speak up for yourself and your opinions. Actually, we could stand with less of that. Some of you could find that you're engaged in new communications related endeavors you do work in radio, or negotiating an important contract. On another note, travel could be on the docket too, as you visit nearby destinations, or find that you're required to be on the move more than usual in the weeks to come. You're going back to the driving job, I'm sorry to tell you. If you do so, you could meet wonderful people and find that the pace of life is bringing you more joy, more joy with Uberfoosh, that's in your future.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 6: A shift in your career could be upon you this week, so pay attention to any subtle news that pops up. On one hand, this could be that a project or ambitions being delayed, or instead a revelation that you need to take a new path to climb the ladder and other news. The week ahead could also open doorways to making more money, such as a side hustle, raise, new client, fresh job offer. Don't just sit back and wait for it, though good out there, think green and make that money. However, you can virgo. It's birthday season and you're likely wondering what it is that you want to build toward in the year to come. Virgo the week aheads especially important and setting up the patterns you'll experience in the year ahead, but also what comes to culmination in near next March.
Speaker 4: That's a long time to wait.
Speaker 6: With the universe opening many doors for you, you must be assertive and use your time and energy strategically to lay new seeds personally and professionally. This new seeds thing is a little too objective or sub suggestive for me. It's making me uncomfortable. Show the universe your intention. Don't just sit back wishing your desires into existence, you piece of crap. I added the last part. A whole new chapter in your life is nearly upon you. It's time to step up. Okay, Libra. While you'll be feeling especially hedonistic and radiant this month, you'll also suddenly feel the urge to relax and lie low, Libra. The week ahead could be the one where you realize it's best to reflect on exactly where you've been in the past year and what you want to build toward once your birthday season arrives. Consider the patterns you exist within on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and if they're building you up or breaking you down. The key to getting everything that you want out of life is to focus on knowing when to wait and when to strike. Is this for snakes or people? If anything's weighing you down, use this time to release it. And that sounds a little weird too, Scorpio, Eileen and.
Speaker 4: Jackie, that's me, I'm listening.
Speaker 6: Pay close attention. This could change your life. For years, your relationships have been evolved before your face, Scorpio. This week, you could notice that you need to look at them a little bit more differently, or that you need to bring up an important discussion to clear the air, and X could also suddenly cross your path.
Speaker 4: Or be on your mind. X you got an X link lurking around either of you know.
Speaker 3: Jackie's waving noaving.
Speaker 6: On a different level, though, Your social life's likely going to be especially active now as friends and acquaintances seek to link up with you. If you'd like to meet new friends, are simply just catch up with your favorites, and now's an excellent period to do so. Also, asking for favors is a grand way of harnessing this energy. So consider how you can reach out to your contacts for whatever it is that you need. And no, you cannot borrow money from me, Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Speaking of contacts, Mark, Jackie has a podcast that she needs to share I do.
Speaker 5: It's called The Jackie Ray Show. You can hear it everywhere, including here on the iHeartRadio app. I've had some cool interviews coming up. I have the owners of the Watch Me Sports Bar in Long Beach, which is super cool. It's the women focus bar. And then there's gentlemen that we're talking about discrimination within the city of Long Beach, so that's going to be spicy.
Speaker 6: You have just now fulfilled your horoscope by saying that right.
Speaker 3: There, not the X thing. Not not the X thing.
Speaker 6: No, not the X thing. If you don't want to talk about the X thing, you don't have to. So Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces left. I'm afraid you're on your own this week because we ran out of time. After the break. We're going to come back with Alison Martino a vintage LA and this is going to be so much fun. Mark Ronerd, Tiffany Hobbs, Jackie Ray on KFI AM six forty live everywhere on your iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening so later with Mo Kelly. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty seven pm to ten pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app