Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 2: Well if it loses, nov BET's got your covered.
Speaker 1: Nobe besh is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 2: This world come from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 1: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash. More power to you, Teacencys Apply eighteen plus bet responsibly, Gambling care, dot Ie.
Speaker 2: Attention, gettowheads attention, bow scouts. Go by the pseudonym Nerdly. It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 3: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 2: The Rush Hour is on the air, Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 4: Welcome, my friends. It is the Monday edition of Bustlers Rush Hour. We start all over again another week. Someone did an article over the weekend Trump Week six. We did it at the DAILYBS. It was really cool six weeks in and now we start week number seventh. Of course, Donald Trump will be addressing Congress tomorrow night. I'm gonna definitely watch that. I hope many of you do too, if you'd like to be on the program this afternoon eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two is how you reach Us eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two, And ladies and gentlemen, there is plenty of course to discuss the matters of state with Zelenski. President Zelenski continue to dominate many headlines today. The story is that Donald Trump has doubled down on his criticism of Zelensky over humments that Zelensky made that the end of the war is far away. Donald Trump today doubled down on his criticism of Ukrainian President of Vrodemya Zelensky, just days after their Oval Office meeting went off the rails. He bashes latest comments that an into the Ukraine Russia war as far away. This is the worst statement that could have been made by Zelenski, and America will not put up with it much longer, said President Trump on truth Social and it is what I was saying. This guy doesn't want there to be peace as long as he has America's backing and Europe. In the meeting they had with the Zelenski stated flatly that they cannot do the job without the US. Probably not a great statement to have been made in terms of a show off strength against Russia. What are they thinking? He said. Zelenski later said on Monday, we need real peace and insisted on security guarantees and says he's still working with American and European partners. Well, I wonder what American partners he's working with. If he's not working with Donald Trump, who's you working with? Exactly? Now? Marco Rubio was on with George Stefanopolis and had I don't have any of this Stefanopolis question. But but but Marco Rubio took him to school. And that's a little bit over two minutes, but I think it's well worth it. So let's check in and hear Marco Rubio talk. Give George Stefanopolis a lesson.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you all right, so you know what? Do you know what the United Nations resolution was? If you want to hear what it was, It basically said, this has been a horrible war.
Speaker 2: It's time for it to end.
Speaker 5: The job of the US to bring about peace in the world. I thought that's what the UN was created to do, to stop wars and to prevent them, and that's what the resolution did. Was it antagonistic towards the Russians. No, back to the point, but it also didn't praise the Russians. All it said is this is a bad war. It needs to end. And by the way, at the Security Council, which has not been widely reported, the first resolution on Ukraine that has passed the Security Council in three years passed this week because of the leadership of President Trump. And it's a resolution that says, bad war needs to end. Let's bring the two sides together. That's what the resolution is. Again, what is the United Nations for? Isn't it not a forum to promote peace in the world? And shouldn't our president shouldn't we all be happy that we have a president who's trying to stop wars and prevent them instead of start them. And I just don't get it. I really don't. Other than the fact that it's Donald J. Trump, if this was a Democrat that was doing this, everyone would be saying, well, he's on his way to the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 2: This is absurd.
Speaker 5: We are trying to end a war. You cannot end the war unless both sides come to the table, starting with the Russians and that is the point the President has made, and we have to do whatever we can to try to bring them to the table to see if it's even possible. I'm not promising you it's possible. I'm not telling you it's ninety percent likely. I'm saying it's zero percent likely if we don't get them to a negotiating table. And the sooner everyone grows up around here and figures out that this is a bad war that's heading in a bad direction with death and destruction and all kinds of danger surrounding it that could spiral into a broader conflict. The sooner people grow up and realize that. I think the more progress are going to be able to make. But the President's crystal clear. He campaigned on it and he's going to govern on it, and that is he is going to be a president that tries to achieve peace. And he has been very clear. This is a war that would have never happened had Donald Trump and in the White House, and it needs to end and we're going to do everything we can to end it in an enduring and sustainable.
Speaker 4: And fair way. Yeah, Marco takes him to school. Okay, you know who else is coming under fire. If you take the position that Donald Trump was right in Europe, then you are coming under fire. Our old friend, good friend and British politician naudgit Nijo Farage has drawn criticism because he has said, quite frankly, that Zelensky's handling of the situation with Donald Trump was very unwise. He also criticized him for showing up to the White House looking like, well, in my words, that he just rolled out of a brothel. He said that. He said that Zelensky should have shown up, saying that Donald wearing a suit, that Donald Trump is old fashioned about this kind of stuff. If I turned up at the White House, I'd to make sure I was wearing a suit and my shoes were clean. I actually think it's it's good. It's going to come off Friday. He said he thought Zolensky would sign the deal at the time he said that, but he says he thinks that sooner or later Ukrainian leader Zolensky will back up to the White House. While he's taking criticism because he's considered to be pro Trump. Now, I think, by the way, ladies and gentlemen, that there might be something else going on here. I read an article, and of course, once I read the article, I said, this doesn't I've not seen this anywhere else, and I started researching it. And I did not have time to finish researching it all the way through, but I saw an article that seemed to intimate that mister Zalinsky has already signed a mineral deal, and that mineral deal was according to the article that I read, and I am I have doubts whether this is true or whether it's clickbait. There's a lot of that out there, people saying things that isn't true just so they can get clicks. That does exist out there. So the the article, the premise of the article was that the Lensky had signed a mineral deal with the UK and pretty much the UK was backstabbing us. I'm like, okay, I gotta see whether there's anything. So I started digging into it. As I said, couldn't find anything. Maybe just click bait, Maybe just one of these people trying to gain followers. There's so much on social media. You have these guys, and some of these guys are really well known. They post things before they happen that are expected to happen so that they can get their story out there, breaking, breaking, whatever it is. Before the thing actually happens, they post it. I think it's just unethical, he said. You see, but you see a lot of unethical behavior on social media, so that may just be another one of those stories. Maybe not. I have a story from NBC News Get a Stummer. The UK's Ketti Stummer has pledged two billion dollars to Ukraine to help them buy missiles. Keet a Thummer vow to boaster Ukraine to allow the nation to negotiate a so called peace agreement from a position of power. So he wants to send over two point two billion pounds, which is the equivalent of almost three billion dollars to support Ukraine. He says the new deal would allow Ukraine to use two billion dollars of that to and export finance to buy missiles made in North Ireland. So a little bit self serving there. Stonemerman says, we've learned from the mistakes of the past. We cannot accept a weak deal like Minsk, which Russia can break with ease. Instead, any deal must be backed with strengths. Every nation must contribute to that in the best way that it can. And the agreement that he's talking about instead of deals. Ain't at ending the fighting between Ukraine and Russian separatist so and Ka brought up the Minsk agreement when he was at the Oval Office with Donald Trump. So interesting, and of course Zelensky ran over, tried to cozy up with King Charles, cozy up with Kama, and a lot of the EU guys are all in just waving the flags for him, because that's what the u EEU does anti Trump. So some of them will be on board. That's simple. The There's an article today at Fox News Trump's raw with a Zelensky recalls Obama Biden humiliations of Netanyahu, which I thought was an interesting article. Don't have to go through it in depth, but did point out that where was all this outrage when Obama was repeatedly trying to humiliate bb Yahoo won the world stage. You remember those stories. I remember he shows up at the White House, Obama makes him go through the back door like he's, you know, one of the upstairs, downstairs, downstairs servants. And he repeatedly tried to publicly humiliate and make it clear that he not only disliked Netan Yahoo, but his support of him was tenuous and good move for Fox to point that out. Okay, there's some other things that I want to get to today. Of course we'd love to hear. We already have a full border people that want to talk about this business with Ukraine and Zelensky. I do want to talk about some other things and get to some other things and talk with you about some other things. Let me shook. Yes, it's Tom. I'll tell you to do this. We'll do it now. We'll do a commercial break right now so that we have some time on the other side. So you did decide to go with Rio. Huh, Carlos, Carlos, I'm speaking with you. No, no, no, don't don't point toward you, so please. The autist is waiting to hear it, replies, Yeah.
Speaker 6: We're playing Rio Speedy Wagon because and Dave Amato, American musician best known for his lead being the lead guitarist of the rock band It's his birthday today, was born on.
Speaker 4: This And you said, we're playing who now Rio? Is it?
Speaker 6: I don't see no doubt. I don't see no period like. How gon to be Ario?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: You have to put the ducts the periods there.
Speaker 4: We'll just go with yours. You said, we're playing who now it's Rio Speedy Wagon. Okay, okay, yes, my friends, According to Carlos, is Rio Speedwagon that we're playing here. James Golden snurly with you and keep it right here. I'll go away, my friends coming right back. On Both Snarley's Rush.
Speaker 2: Hour, Do you rush? This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 3: James Golden known popularly as both Snurdly.
Speaker 2: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden Rush. I hate America. I hate it here.
Speaker 7: I hate everything about this country.
Speaker 4: And before any of you Oakley wearing rednecks come at.
Speaker 2: Me and be like the leave, I can't.
Speaker 4: It's expensive. There's roll just like there's rolls into our country.
Speaker 2: There's rosy in ours.
Speaker 8: There's rules.
Speaker 4: I can't just an ex expensive. It's expensive to leave too.
Speaker 3: So unless you want to start, you know, sending me your bush light in Virginia, Slim's money.
Speaker 4: And crowdsource me to get the out of here.
Speaker 2: I don't hear it.
Speaker 4: Zero well, Unhappy and Karen nineteen seventy two els When John releases Rocketman is a single, the title was Rocketman. I think it's going to be a long long time so much inspired by the short story Rocketman in The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradberry.
Speaker 3: On such a time.
Speaker 2: I'm best fight.
Speaker 4: Elton challenge to turn out to be one of his biggest is gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a long, long time touchdown breaks me around a ju fine man.
Speaker 4: I think I am a long.
Speaker 2: Rocket.
Speaker 4: Okay. There was a survey today, my friends and well, news of a survey, I should say in the hill. I looked at the I looked at the headline, and I got he said, what is this? Here's the headline. Majority disapproves of Trump job performance ahead of his address to Congress. Colon survey a majority, so of course I read it. A majority in a new survey disapprove of President Trump's job performance ahead of his schedules addressed to Congress and The CNN poll released Sunday, conducted into five final days last month, fifty two percent of respondents says they do not support the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president. Forty eight percent say they do support the president's performance. Posters also found thirty nine percent of the responder said the country would go toward a right direction through policies being proposed by Donald Trump, while forty five percent disagreed. They go on and on to bah blah blah. He's scheduled to speak tomorrow nine o'clock, blah blah blah. Most of the cno N poll was conducted before a tense Oval Office meeting between Trump and Ukraine President of Vlodomya Zelenski and Vice President in Vance that sent shockwaves shockwaves through Washington, et cetera, et cetera. So I go on and on and then I said, okay, well, let me find the look at the methodology, and here's all it says. The CNN poll servey two two hundred and twelve people, as a margin of era of two point four percent. What people, How many of them were Democrats? They usually will tell you that stuff. If you want to know all of them, you say how many were they likely voters? Registered voters? They just we just surveyed people. That is not the way you do a poll if you're looking for aci. See so seeing an interviewed a bunch of people that said the majority of whom said we don't like President Trump. Meanwhile, seeing in his data, Guy Harry Eaton says Americans are giving Trump the benefit of the doubt of his handling of the Ukraine War. That story is out today. James Golden's Neurdly with you here? Both Nerdly's rush Hour. Your calls are coming up. Where do you get the calls early? So don't you go away?
Speaker 3: Stay with us right here, James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 2: This is the rush Hour with James Golden. Rush ladies and gentlemen. It's Jasmine.
Speaker 8: Oh, unfortunately we have someone of this occupying the White House, and as far as I'm concerned, he is an enemy to the United States. He's swore an oath just like the rest of us. But right now when you are literally putting us at risk all because of what, Because you want to convince your followers that you should be a dictator to that you should never leave the White House because you don't believe that elections should take place. I don't really understand what is going on, and I don't know what it's going to take to get people to wake up.
Speaker 4: Jasmine, Yes, Jasmine, birthday to day. Rusty Allen, where's the basis for Sly and the family stone? No, James, You're wrong, the basis for Narry Graham? How could you? Of course, Larry Graham was the original basis flying the family Stone. Larry left and the Fresh album came out and it's Rusty playing based on this one. This was this the least single single on the Fresh album.
Speaker 9: Big Wow.
Speaker 4: Rusty's a great place bass play. He's not Larry Graham again, but he's a great bass player person. He also played with the other folks like George Clinton, Lenny Williams, Temptations, Happy Birthday, the Rusty Am.
Speaker 2: I get the fun.
Speaker 4: When you know that you're never number two, number number one, It's gonna be number one. James Golden started with you here, Okay, I said we would get to phones. Uh, let's do rapid phones real quick, O, Carlos's just do that thing.
Speaker 2: James Golden aka bos Nerdly presents Rabbit Phones.
Speaker 4: All right, We're gonna get to as many calls as we can because people want to weigh in on Zelensky and I want to do some other stories besides that. So, Elena, so glad to hear from you in t Neeck, New Jersey. How are you, Elena?
Speaker 10: Very well? Thank you for taking my call, mister Golden. Mister Golden, I thank President Trump for wanting to have peace in Ukraine. I understand that, and I appreciate that. Yeah, but how can a people, how can a nation live with the aggressor taking a big chunk of it for its mineral wealth and secure the purposes of having a dry path to the Black Sea and taking crimea How can a people who work so hard and thought so strongly to defend their boundaries now peacefully live with this kind of a situation.
Speaker 4: Mm Because they have to, because they because they have to if they if there's going to be peace. Now you raise an interesting question. But let me ask you another question. How could Russia live comfortably if Ukraine had become a member of NATO, which was one of the driving forces of this UH conflagation. How could Russia? How did everybody expect Russia to handle Ukraine being part of NATO and that being right on Russia's doorstep?
Speaker 10: Well, war has taken a different shape and a different form, and essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but but do you but so you didn't think that that was problematic for Russia. I'm just I'm just axing.
Speaker 10: No, Because Russia can be attacked from long distances, and with or without Ukraine being in NATO, Russia can still be attacked. So that's just.
Speaker 4: So let me just let me just let me just ask you one more questions. So, then, would it be cool with you if Russia put some nukes right back in Cuba like they wanted to do in nineteen sixty?
Speaker 10: Can Russia attack America? Today?
Speaker 4: But I'm just asking you, would you be cool with Russia putting some nukes, nuclear nuclear arsenal of theirs part of their nuclear arsenal in Cuba? Would that be okay with you?
Speaker 10: If it doesn't attack us? It consider it's a parking lot.
Speaker 4: I've been asked, and I've been asked to ask you. Are you familiar with World Wars too?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: So advance once they got how how far did the Germans advance once they moved past their own little borders?
Speaker 10: Very far, very far, all the way up to Russia Ukrainians as a stepping stone.
Speaker 4: Using Ukraine. Okay, well, listen, I appreciate your point of view. I'm not gonna I'm not here to try to talk you out of it. I'm glad that you put that on the table. In fact, and it's a great question, and I think it's a question that's going to have to be answered. But the answer will ultimately come to this if that's what it takes to stop the ward, and they'll have to live with it. That's all because at this point you talk about a stalemate. At some point it's not going to be a stalemate. And at some point if Donald Trump says to the United States, we're done with this, If you guys don't want a peace agreement, we're done, then good luck getting the rest of EU to fund them. To the tune that the United States have. Princess Died sent me a text earlier today and it caused me to go look at a story. And the story was that the European Union has spent more money on Russian oil and gas than they have on supporting Ukraine. The EU has spent more money with Russia to buy their oil and gas and they have Ukraine now seven years ago. By the way, Donald Trump warned Germany at the UN and they laughed at him. They laughed at him. They said that if Donald Trump told Germany in particular, but he was speaking really to the EU, if you guys become dependent on Russia for oil. He was very upset with the pipeline deals that they made. You're going to regret it because they will have leverage over you. And they literally laughed at him at the UN and chuckle like he didn't know what he was talking about. You know what, he knew what he was talking about. And right now they're all dependent on Russia and they're still spending money with Russia, which is just an interesting note to put in here. So that article from Princess di was very valuable. And now Princess Died just sent me something else by text. I had asked her a question. She and Lady Benedict both went in to do some real serious research in a very short period of time because I mentioned to them I saw a story ear toy that earlier today that there was talk about US saying we're gonna completely stop aid to Ukraine military aid. And I said, I can't find any cooperation. Of course, I couldn't spell the word cooperation, so I had to anyway, that's another story for some reason. So I couldn't find a cooperative story, and so I asked the Princess die and Lady Benedict if they knew anything about it. They sent me some stories that seem to indicate the same thing. But they said that he's continuing to meet with senior US officials to discuss ending military assistants to Ukraine. Meeting participants will include Secretary of State Rubio, Vice President Vance Pete Hegseth, Secretary of Defense, Director of National Intelligence Tulsey gabbittt Middle East Envoy Steve Whitkoff, and others. So they are meaning to discuss it, and it's out there, senior officials, and they're going to discuss whether to end military assistance to Ukraine. And good luck to the Ukrainians if they do that, and getting some assistance from the E. You did enough to win the war. And Elena, thank you so much for your call. I so appreciate you. Help you call again. You're wonderful. Thank you. Veto in Astoria. You are up next. Hello Vito. Why guess Vito isn't there. Let's try to go up to Rockland and see if we can grab hold of Maria.
Speaker 11: Maria, Maria, Yes, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 4: I thank you.
Speaker 11: I have a question. Yes, I don't know if well, anyway, I'll get to the point. Just before Glenskin went into the Oval office, Prior to that, he met with a so called bipartisan group of congresspeople. There was a photo session with the reporters and then they were let out of the room and the door was closed. I would love to know what they said to him to make him act the way that he did in the Oval office.
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about that last week, and I'm glad you called to remind us he met with Lindsay among others. It was Lindsey Graham and Klobuchar were in that meeting, and they were they came out press press photos. If there were four of them that were in the press photo of it, giggling and looking very happy having met mister Selensky. Of course, afterwards, Lindsey Graham just blasted him and pretty much said that he ought to resign. Uh, we are. There's a lot of speculation as to what took place in that meeting, whether they were egging him on to actually be combative with Donald Trump. I don't think we're ever going to know the answers to that if if it is what we suspected, maybe that they were propping him up for the stance, because it certainly didn't turn out the way that they might have hoped. If that is the case, but so far, none of them have said exactly what took in that meeting with any specificity. Now they have said that they had a good meeting with them and blah blah blah. But yes, so thank you. Made I appreciate to call Judas in the Brooklyn, New York. How are you.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 9: I'm fine? How are you? James?
Speaker 4: Doing great? Thank you? What's on your mind this afternoon, Judith?
Speaker 9: I'll tell you Zelensky. I think Vilenski thinks he was going to a pajama party and was going to have a pillow fight with President Trump. What did you see the way he was I tell you, of course so much. He sat there like an these grimy stuff, looking like not even I have nice of the Jama people. What very disrespectful. And I also want to tell you I heard something a while ago James and Roger Stone repeated it this Sunday. He said that our weapon that we sent to Ukraine ended up showing up in the hands of Kamas and other terrorist organizations. And I have to say that Ukraine is known to be a very corrupt country for the longest time. And the saddest thing is all these young Ukrainian men are basically pawns in CANONSDA for stubborn, unrealistic leaders.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, let me just say this about that, though they're not the only Canon father. Russia has had their ranks decimated and many of the Russian people who dare not speak up about it are quite upset. And what Ukraine did in this war, aside from lose a lot of troops, they have taken a lot of troops. They have taken out some of the top leadership of the Russian military, and so on both sides, it has been an utter fiasco. When it comes to to losses and casualty, it has been an utter fiasco on both sides. Judith, thank you so much for the call. Let's grab Andrew really quick in Suffolk County. Andrew, how are.
Speaker 2: You, James.
Speaker 4: Let's really think about what NATO is and just like in a realistic view, I think NATO's time has come and gone. I'm just answering that real quickly. What is NATO really? NATO is a relic of the Cold War, the post World War Two. NATO is the United States because we have been paying most of it. If NATO is going to be a force, then Donald Trump and he did it the first time and successfully getting them to up the payments. But he's going to have to do There's gonna have to be a lot more. It is time for the European Union to pay their own way. Period in stop. Period time for playing around with the EU is over. And if NATO is going to be a true, a true collaboration between East, between United States and Western Europe, it's time for Western Europe to live up to it's part of the bargain or else it's time for us to say thank you. It's been fun. We're done. Thanks for the question. Andrew James Goldlin, Oh yo, it's tone tone log yeah, apper, actor, rapper, and I'm looking for voice actor.
Speaker 7: Like Jaggers said, I can't get.
Speaker 4: Born this day in nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 7: Well, none of them want to get with me. But there's a fresh set. I'm looking at Jeff Yo, what's somewhat in a low.
Speaker 4: Sen I his big ones.
Speaker 7: Nineteen have a drink with some no names, don't when they know that I'm the star. Someone out of the stoves funky to the other side of the cantina. I asked the guy, why you so flop? You said, funky colina.
Speaker 4: Snurredy coming back with you don't go away.
Speaker 2: Fucking rush. This is the rush Hour with James Golden. It's the a rush Hour with James Golder goes by the pseudon emotion nerdly rush. Now yours James Golder.
Speaker 8: Y'all not pro Silinsky, No, y'all not y'all could miss me with that.
Speaker 4: Y'all are not pro Zilisky. Y'all just anti Trump, That's all it is. Bye. Twenty thirteen. Bobby Rodgers passed away, one of the originals with Smoky Robinson and the A Miracle and the Miracles. Of course this is one of their big ones. Hank Cosby and Stevie wrote this, Cheers of a Clown nineteen seventy. Bobby Rodgers, one of the original miracles of Smoky Robinson and the Miracles, passed away again twenty thirteen, seventy three years old. The memories the music lives on foreveryone. Okay, I got some headlines here. We'll get back to phones for the moments we can if we can. Got some headlines. They just want to run through really quickly. Make Mexico makes case to avoid US tariffs as it awaits Trump's decision. Mexican President Claudia Shamba And said Monday her administration is waiting to see if President Trump makes good on the streat to impose twenty five percent tariffs on Mexico. Next headline, Trump twenty five percent tariffs on Canada and Mexico will go into effect on Tuesday. The wait's over. It's happening, okay. Next she was waiting to see if Donald Trump was gonna do. Trump came out, Yes, Do tariffs start tomorrow. Don't wonder anymore. Tomorrow it starts. Next headline. Honda moves civic production plants plans to Indiana for Mexico to avoid Trump's tariff's report. Honda is scrapping plans to produce its next civic model in Mexico, moving production to Indiana to avoid Trump's upcoming tariffs, according to a report, could go into more detail later. It sounds like jobs. Yes, it does. Next headline. This one can't even sleep thebs drug lords reportedly quaking in their boots after Trump has unleashed a cartel crackdown. Unprecedented pressure on Mexico to take more action has drug lugs feeling the pinch. This is a story. I want to talk about, folks, because it's not just that. And that sounds good, But let me tell you something what Donald Trump is doing here by declaring these cartels terrorists organizations. Folks. These are multi multi billion dollar businesses. And if you think that the reaction is from all of them, oh we're just going to laid down and run and hide and all that. I'm here to tell you that is not the way the gangster mentality works. Not that I would know from being a gangster anyway. But so let's talk about that. It's another point. Let me grab one or two quick ones, maybe just one if we have time. Wendy and Long Island got to make a quick time running out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, hey there. So I want to say, it's not Trump that's a puppet of the Russians. It's the Democrat Party. And take a look what happened. The Democrats wanted Ukraine be part of NATO. Obama, let them get a piece in it. Let the Russians get a piece of them. The Biden got a piece of them, and other than New sherf in town and Trump says no.
Speaker 4: So look for me, I gotta stop you right there. You made great points. We gotta go go. May God bless him protect teaching every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude, my friends always for you're being here with me and allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back tomorrow for the Tuesday edition the Post. Don't lease rush hour until then, I bid you, I do. Bye,