Speaker 1: Welcome to the End of Effects. What's your host the Older Wrestling Charlie's Horror and Alex Gito. We cover a dummy dumbom matches what madness?
Speaker 2: I'm knowing what happened went?
Speaker 3: Alright, I guess we'll go ahead and.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, Welcome to episode sixty nine. Get your mind out of the gether of the Evolve Effect. I am one of the hosts the End of the Day thirty three. Join here with Shauna Retar Hileo.
Speaker 3: As always.
Speaker 4: Want to thank the Wrestling Secret Friendos Network for having us on and oh there he is right there, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: I'll take it from here.
Speaker 5: I want to thank Wrestling Superfriendos like you were saying, shout out to those Evil White Chocolate Anthony Missionary Thomas and Joey Numbers.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Thanks, uh you guys are letting us be the number two ww EVA podcast in the whole world. We're not making that up. Firefool just doesn't want to say it today and once again Shauna, Hello and welcome back.
Speaker 2: You weren't gone, but welcome she was.
Speaker 5: Today, Ladies and gentlemen, this has been the most craziest episode ever because something that eod has been saying on the main channel, check us out on p DO you're wrestling for months, months since December. But we'll talk about that a little later. Now, let's talk about the de evolve rate once again, and that's the stuff that happens and evolve before evolve. On NXT yesterday, almost everybody was thriving from Evolve. Leila Diggs was being chastised by Nikita, which might turn into a baby face to her. Uh Keno Carver was camp carvering arounds and Braxton Cole got missed.
Speaker 2: It in the face by Nanaku, So you do your thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: It's still wild to me that Praxic Cole keeps talking about how rich he is and everything, but yet he's a moonlighting is NXT security. That's just it's just funny to me and Laila. Hopefully she gets well soon. She's in a sling, so it looks like maybe it's not a bad injury because he's just just in a regular sling, no break, no cast or anything.
Speaker 3: So hopefully it's just a tweak.
Speaker 4: Because she could during a North American Championship match on Tuesday. So yeah, it was almost not eventful. But the fact that we see him on TV on the NXT.
Speaker 3: He was a good thing.
Speaker 6: So sh okay Shauna, Yeah I was. I laughed that Braxton was the one that got missed. I had to laugh at that. I also love the fact that Narak who's miss is red.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, so I'm happy to see that he has he has a red myss. He was excited to see that. I did like the fact, you know, I'm sad for Laila Speedy recovery hope all is well.
Speaker 7: I know she was posting some like.
Speaker 6: Workout videos today, so speedy recovery to her. But I did like the fact that Nikita was in the Fatal four way that she got thrown in there because it was like, who's it going to be from Natty's group that was in there. Is nice to see Nikita uh showing off that Evolved championship and why she's the champion in there so excited. As I said last week on a post, I was like, hey, look, this is like you need to start watching Evolve because all these NXT people that you see and they're all this stuff are evolved either fully up there or still doing that part time. Even so, Tristan had a little promo of course on the.
Speaker 7: Show as well.
Speaker 6: So if people aren't watching The Vault and you're wondering who these people are, well start watching Evolve and learn who they are.
Speaker 5: Yes, please do, because guess what all these players are. You're like, oh wow, I shout out to hear these thoughts, and he sent me the video of people crapping on the Mob Squad. They don't understand who they are, they don't understand what they are. But if you don't understand the product exactly, Diyna Mike. Now listen, gentlemen, this episode. I've watched this episode three times. I'm probably gonn watch it one more time. Before the main live at nine o'clock, they gave you hints that Harlem was gonna win the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the show.
Speaker 5: Now let's start off the show with them. But before that we had an intro from Robert Stone. Still no word from Peter Rosenberg. We are most likely are going to get Robert Stone for these next two sets of tapings, so we're good for the next two months. Hey, excuse me, but the when he was talking about a championship is very different.
Speaker 2: It means something to the person.
Speaker 5: It's it's on it's their way for a shot to go to Raw SmackDown WrestleMania. Harlem Lewis emphasizes that I came from nothing and this I'm gonna show you guys this. Aaron Rourke emphasizes that you know, I'm I'm I'm glamour, but I'm grit. I I am a diamond under the pressure eld your thoughts on this on this vignette of the intro.
Speaker 2: But with all these implications, sir.
Speaker 3: I think the promo was really good.
Speaker 4: It really, I think really for the I don't want to say for the first time, but it really felt like they really emphasized how important the Evolved Championship is not just for Evolve but where it can actually take you into the future. So I did like that that. I do like the glamor and grit line. That's like, I think that should be like one of his taglines now. I really like the fact that he keeps saying that, and Harlem explained to why he won. I don't know if this like I get it, but maybe it's just his delivery of it for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like it was a it was a decent promo, but I just thought, I don't know, it's just like missing something and everything. I think maybe because they kept harping on his background like so much. Maybe I don't know, maybe that's what it is to take someone the luster out of it.
Speaker 3: But it was fine and everything.
Speaker 4: The overall promo was really good though, and yeah, yeah, so that's what I'm gonna say about that without spoilers.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 7: Alrighty, so yeah, so I liked this really well.
Speaker 6: I was not thinking that, you know, no spoilers of what happened later was going to happen.
Speaker 7: But I really like this.
Speaker 6: I really liked this build between Harlem and Aaron over last week their promo that they had the coming to the agreement for the match and this one, I thought, it's been done very well. It wasn't hey you owe me a match, Hey it's chaos, let me get a match.
Speaker 7: It's been done very well to really build.
Speaker 6: The storyline with them, and honestly, depending on you know, I'll talk about this maybe a little later, but this makes me think that this might have been a thank you tipping my hat see it on the see you on Tuesdays for one of the players on that the way this went now looking back at it after what happened, but I think it was really good and I hope now that Harlem we're through this. We've had that gentleman agreement, so hopefully i'll talk about it later. I'm gonna spoil myself if I keep talking about my thoughts here, so I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 7: I'm going to stop.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. I'm excted. I'm completely It's it's kind of hard to not spoil things. Lady and gentlemen. The title of this evolve effect once you see to be like, oh, it makes sense. But now we start with the.
Speaker 5: And we start off the show, we've chat Starboy Hall, we get, we do get and we do find out that Robert Stone is there still there for a commentary.
Speaker 2: We get chest Starboy Hall comes out Robert Stone like. Blake's like, what do you thought of Star Wars Hall?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I had him once on NXT and he wasn't in DNA like he's a star boy, but I'm more like Satin and I don't really I don't go down like that. He's like, well, you know when the dad like gotta respected them dragon when they go to Max Abrams. Now, Max and I hope you hear this. You had cheetah fingers. What you call cheatah fingers. It's the type of fingers that when you just did the self tanning and you kind of left it on your fingers because everything else was perfectly non tans except for his damn cheatah fingers.
Speaker 3: My J CJ.
Speaker 5: Vallad was there with his nice little red jersey and Santy. I don't think you even had it, don't. I didn't notice yet. I try not to see Santy's face because he's usually shirtless. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna not think about Santi. So they're like, Max Abrams says, okay, I got you guys a a appointment for the wellness retreat.
Speaker 2: You guys, enjoy yourself. CJ. Vallad knows what's up, Like this guy's not gonna mall us like the Margers mall.
Speaker 5: And then I loved that he shimmied before the music even started, just like.
Speaker 2: Befited. I'm like, oh my god, oh my god. The cocaine is a hell of a drug for Max. And then we walk on in Max does not have the tearway pants.
Speaker 5: Robert Stone does say that I'm kind of glad he stopped using the tearway pants because I didn't not want to see that, so I respect that.
Speaker 3: But he did.
Speaker 2: He did go to the top rope and kind of motions for it and then jumped anyway. I'm like, oh, that's fine, all right. This match was two commercials long. Ladies and gentlemen did not expect that.
Speaker 5: About eight minutes, Max Abrams got legit kicked in the face three. I'm really happy about that, Max. Max kept trying to go back and forth. No one interfered until the end of the match. At the end of the match, the Maxquak came out of nowhere. Mister Starboy was trying to distract him. One point, Oh came out to help. H uh, Starboy. Starboard did a sask special and then he went and then he went uh. Then he threw Max Abrams inside the ring. As this is happening, Cappuccino Jones or dark Ross Jones, if you're nasty, punches Starboy right in the face by accident, by accident, but still questionably by accident.
Speaker 2: We'll see how coach says this tonight, because you know how coaches.
Speaker 5: He's said, I'm sorry sorry. Max pulls them back in rough Rider. For the one two three, all Mog Squad are standing, Diyna, Mike poses, and Cappuccino is looking at Starboy like my bad and star Wars like I'm going to fuck you up. I just came back from the Demon hell.
Speaker 2: Shata.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts on the match and the fact that Max finally got his revenge because Starboy did beat c J.
Speaker 2: Doller, so you got you got to get back.
Speaker 6: So I liked the red herring at the beginning that the Mog Squad is not going to be there because he was sitting on these retreats.
Speaker 7: And you're like, oh, he's sending them way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're still going to show up, but the question is now going to be when we know they're not going to go get these SPA treatments. I feel like Stone's commentary on Starboy just could have been a little bit He's been on your program.
Speaker 7: He's been all over the place. Why are you, like even.
Speaker 6: Last week when he's like, oh, I haven't been paying attention to the program, It's kind of like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Like, what are you doing like right now? As a GM that just kind of threw me off.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed the match, I kind of figured Max was going to win because of the two losses last week.
Speaker 7: They couldn't all.
Speaker 6: Of a sudden have the bog squad, you know, trying to rough rider over everybody, and then all of a sudden loose three in a row.
Speaker 7: So I was like, it's gonna win.
Speaker 6: I knew the interference like when that happened, and then once Cap hit Starboy, I was like, oh, that's we got a storyline there.
Speaker 7: So I think it's going to be really interesting to have that conflict.
Speaker 6: You get two baby faces now all of a sudden upset at each other over you know, at accidents. I think it's gonna be fun to see how that plays out.
Speaker 7: So but I enjoyed the match. I really like Starboy. I want to see more from him.
Speaker 6: Plus it was also fun to see his match because and they did have in the in the calm, in the quick hits thing as I like to call it. Knowing that Max did win the I D Championship, and of course he did win it off as Starboy, so it was nice to see the I D Championship you know, kind of nodded to. So it was fun to see that match, and I really wish I could have seen the actual match to see how well they compared from the Nightmare Factory when the title switched.
Speaker 2: This is not for you guys who are listening. This is for Shana.
Speaker 5: I will send you the link. They actually put the full match on your phone. All that Laney versus Laney versus Sloan and you saw that, right, I think that was a match.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, because I until I just got a new phone, so I actually have memory on my phone now, so now I can download. So I'm like, so now I can actually get things, because before I had not enough memory to put it on there to get like graphics and stuff.
Speaker 7: So now I'm definitely gonna put it on my phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it's on the w W I D Twitter page. It's like they're just like every week they kind of put it out there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's that d. Your thoughts on the match, and Max Abrams got his mock back.
Speaker 3: Well, I really well, before I get to the match, I liked what Evolve was doing.
Speaker 4: Their trying new things, like I like the oh, we're gonna have the camera on them right before they go through the curtain because they do it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes on raw. So yeah, I kind of liked the fact they did that. It was like kind of cool.
Speaker 4: At first, I wasn't sure if they did it as a tape and then you know, cut to the actual entrance. At first I wasn't sure, but I think they probably they probably did it that way, and like, but that was pretty cool. I don't The match was really good like Star Wars and yeah, you're right, it was surprisingly longer than I thought it would be.
Speaker 3: It's because it's evolved and it's like a non championship match, so but it was really good. I do like the fact that, well, we all knew the.
Speaker 4: MOX squad is gonna show up anyways like that, Like Seana was saying, yeah, you're gonna go to this from like but you're saying it right there behind the curtain.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna leave like right now to go do that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna wait until after the after the show at the very least, or even after the match to go do that.
Speaker 3: They really didn't interfere too much. I thought it was cooled.
Speaker 4: Then I D one point zero showed up and uh, as I was saying in my live stream, the capturing and jumped the velveteen Dream vibes because he's still got the new gear, the new look, new look cappuccino. And I'm gonna give him the benefit of doubt because Santy Rivera was there and.
Speaker 3: He was it looked like he was trying to hit Santy and he went and he kind of ducked or fell down. So the punch went to Starboy. But maybe he didn't care who he hit. Who knows. Uh, But I'll give him the benefit of doubt for that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think the right person won because you had the whole Mox squad lost last week, so but Max couldn't lose and everything. You can't have the whole thing, especially the leader go down and everything. And I might have to that too, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I might be an unofficial member of the Monk Squad now, I don't know. I did get to hold the ID Championship.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I never held any championship belt before, but that was a real one and it was Uh. ID championship is surprisingly heavy, I don't know. Maybe it's about like ten to fifteen pounds, I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, But overall it was a good match for those who don't know when to breakfast.
Speaker 4: I did get to see the half of the MOX squad at a CCW event over the weekend, so check out my Instagram page you'll see the pictures. But yeah, but this was a good match, A good way to start off the show too, because I wasn't even surprised and even started off the show. I think maybe it might have been like the second to last match or whatever. But yeah, they start off the show pretty hot.
Speaker 6: I did after when they announced what was happening, I thought it was going to be the middle match.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, okay, now, sorry about that, lady and gentlemen. This is I'm gonna say about this. I'm happy. I am happy for Max to win. I am let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: I am super happy that he won. I don't like it that starboy has a fifty to fifty booking now. But he wins one loose one win, one loses one. Mind you, if he's anywhere else, he wins. And also to bring up Shama's point, yes they bring they did bring up the ID Championship.
Speaker 2: Yes, they did bring up that Max won the ID Championship. No, they never said who took it off them? Oh, who did Starboy lose it to Max? No, they never said it in commentary once. I was really pissed about that. Say it once, Hey Max on ID program, what you guys are doing two months of tapings?
Speaker 5: You could say it on the first episode or the second episode of the tapings and you'll be fine.
Speaker 6: Well, even if they do like a voiceover be like hey, come in real quick, you know, like you got him in their ears, So they could easily be like, hey, right here, we need you to pause, and then we're gonna because we're gonna have you ad lib in afterwards.
Speaker 7: It's taped, they're there.
Speaker 6: They can easily go into a studio and be like, all right, after you say this, we need about a forty five second pause when both of you guys, Okay, now, when next time you come in, we need you to record this and then edit it into that moment.
Speaker 7: Could easily be done.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, when you were talking about the commentary it's about Starboy, it felt almost to the point like, Okay, we're gonna just say this now because we don't actually know what's happening, like passes or maybe they do know a little bits ofthing happened, and they don't want to like trip on each other's and the continuity toes because that will definitely come into play on our next mess up. We'll talk about later on. Where I was like, yeah, they were like tripping. I'm like, really, it's like you got Triple A. Corey Graves and jbl are not really down there. I'm just telling you now, they're not really down there. They do their line.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So either they do it before because sometimes they're take delay. Sometimes it's live, yeah, Triple A.
Speaker 2: So I get that people are like, oh, well, why can't we see them? They're not there. That's fine, You're fine, They're fine. That's true. People love why can't we see the commentry? They're not there. It's pre taped sometimes they do it. It evolved too. You can hear when they kind.
Speaker 5: Of post tape stuff on top of it, because you could like, oh wow, you hear the crowd where they're talking.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, it's a really quiet.
Speaker 5: Ass room when he's talking, so weird reason Okay, sure, okay, okay, all right, okay, here we go cap after apparently this happened, I remember this, but apparently after yeah, after Cap went to apologies Starboy, but Starboys Sheldon and Marcus Holloway separated and so they wouldn't fights. Yeah, backstage, backstage, Thatcher wished Harlem Lewis good luck tonight.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, that's good. We'll we'll combine them both. I love that you saw. We'll talk about this real quick. I love that.
Speaker 5: When Forem and Thatcher talked to Harlem, he said it like, hey, good luck, you know, you'll do great. But when he talked to another Ruster, it was more of a concern than a like good luck. Let's talk about that a little later. But you know, what are your thoughts on Thatcher coming up to and even have to do this. I've never I've never met a GM who comes up to the guys for the main event like, hey, we have a good made event.
Speaker 2: All of us doesn't do that ship. The other guy doesn't do that ship.
Speaker 3: So your thoughts, yeah, this, yeah, this was that was fine.
Speaker 4: But that's all I gotta say about that, because but I really want to talk about is the backstge stuff with the rest of the gods there, because star.
Speaker 3: Boy did not forget that.
Speaker 4: What did was like, yeah, they're kind of like because everybody was like kind of like kind of cheering on harm lewis on and everything because he is he has one point oh for people.
Speaker 3: That forget he's won the ogs, so that made sense. But like Starboy and.
Speaker 4: Star Boys not letting the Cappuccino off the hook that quickly, So I did kind of like that and everything, and with Cappuccino's new look and on social media, his new attitude, Seana said earlier, face versus face, I'm not so sure it's like face versus soon to not be faced is what it kind of looked like to me. And I think we're getting a slow burn for that on TV now, So now we're I think we're going to get that Dark Rose shows that we've been talking about forever.
Speaker 3: Because.
Speaker 6: Okay, it does feel like thinking about that, Like I think it was one of the matches I watched, oh my gosh, I don't remember which one one of the indie promos they were on streaming and I watched part of it and it really looked like Cap was playing heel like in the match, like Cap was very heal through that match and it wasn't anything crazy, And I can't remember what promo was, but he had very heelish tendencies in that match, so it'll be interesting.
Speaker 7: And I can't remember which one it was, but yeah, a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Now since EOD kind of like didn't spoil it, but let's combine them together. Thatcher also talked to Aaron Rourke and this is after you said Cappuccino punched Starboy. And when I was watching this, I'm like, did Gabe Sippolski once again fuck up on the timeline?
Speaker 2: Shit again? Like oh no, here we go?
Speaker 5: And it was all washed away when when star Boys said, hey, hey man, you punched me and them?
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. I was like, oh my god, Gabe listened, there's a timeline fixed. Yeah, but I did like when.
Speaker 5: He did tell Aaron like, hey, good luck in your match. He's pretty tough, so you know, oh, you know, I always passed with Flying Colors. Then Cappuccino said the thing about Starboy. Then capitold Thatcher like, hey, how about me and Marcus go against the.
Speaker 2: Top flight Security Craig.
Speaker 5: That's not the name, we call him that, And I love Thatcher's like, okay, he said, look, I don't want to reward those two guys for fucking.
Speaker 2: Shit up and like not listening. Do you guys really want that? Are you really sure? Are you really? Are you guys sure? All right, I'll get it sorted. All right, I'll get it sorted. I'll get it sorted. I'll get it sorted. And he right away.
Speaker 5: So now combining, you do your thoughts on both combos. And also he does not want to talk to that tag team at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it was really good that they did it this way because obviously, yeah, we know they're a tag team and everything, but how we're gonna go from hey, I don't y'all, y'all fired, I don't want you around here to hey, we're gonna actually have a match, and this is a good way of doing like I don't want to do it. But basically one point zero was like, no, we want we want to put hands on these guys. He's like, I don't know. It's like, okay, I'll figure something out and everything. So I did like that sometimes just an explanation kind of like o.
Speaker 3: A Femi on Monday Night Raw about the King of the Ring.
Speaker 4: Just tell me something, even if it does not make sense, Just let me know something so at least I'm like, Okay, well, this is why it's happening and stuff. So so I'm glad that they kind of got that out of the way, kind of my throw my box and cole theory out the window though still doesn't do that. But yeah, I'm glad they addressed it. And so it's like, going forward, it's gonna make sense.
Speaker 5: So uh, seanna your thoughts on both segments, Harlem, And and now we have a tag team next week of the Top Flight Security versus Marcus and the Cappuccino.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so on the tag team thing, I'm kind of like me on it still because I really did not want matches set for them. I wanted them just to come in cause chaos and the matches happen like organically or something or them started like do one of those segments where they're out in the parking lot doing something and it carries in, they end up in the ring, the match happens, you know, let's get a rough out here, Like that's kind of what I wanted at first, because I do feel like they're rewarding the thatchers rewarding them, And I also don't know why he was like and I fired them, I'm not giving him a match, So I think it's gonna be fun to see how that plays out with those But I'm really interested to see how everything in the Harlem thing like that was very foreshadowing.
Speaker 7: That was very foreshadowing, and I was like, I, you've only really ever seen it.
Speaker 6: Like, the only thing I can think of like a GM coming up to someone was recently was with aj Styles when he had that one match and all this was like are you sure you want to do this?
Speaker 7: Are you sure you want to do this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Like, are we sure you're going to put your career on the line?
Speaker 6: Is kind of what it The only time I can think recently that we've seen a GM be like hey, pause, are we sure you know?
Speaker 3: On a match?
Speaker 6: But I think was really good and I think it really adds to that with the Evolved Championship that it means something to not just be like, oh, here's the match and go. And I think it gives Thatcher a different character as the foreman more than a general manager because he's technically that player coach. So I think that elevates his character a little bit more that he still has concerns because he's a player coach foreman and not just like the general manager.
Speaker 3: So I do like that.
Speaker 6: But I think it's going to be interesting to see how this kerfuffle with Cap and Starboy plays out, because you know, it was a flat out accident, and is Cappuccino gonna get star Boy to understand that or a starboy just going to still be human?
Speaker 7: You know that he got hit. So I'm really excited to see how that park plays out.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, you do your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, say, especially with Cap when but I'll go back and because I forgot the saying about.
Speaker 3: The Aaron Wark part of it. Yeah, it was a little It was a little weird.
Speaker 4: Because if I'm not if I remember the order right for some reason that I remember like it was work. Then they went backstage later and talked to harm to Harmon Lewis. I think that's how it happened, or that's.
Speaker 3: How I remember in my head.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was it was Harlem first and then it was Aaron.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know why this is in my head. I remember it, and it just it wasn't the exact same praise. That's the thing that I that was weird about. It was more like more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like good luck. But I'm like you were saying, but I'm concerned and oh, he's a tough guy. You didn't say that the I mean, Aaron Urke was over here defending his titles like multiple times over the past like month and a half, but you would say, hey, you know, like, yeah, he's a pretty tough guy and everything you've seen it happen. You know, he's actually even had a match against him before, even tho it as a triple threat. But yeah, so it was like a little it was a little weird and everything, but it is what it was.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. He did. He did think or.
Speaker 4: Wish to both good luck, which was good at the very end. Just the way he did it was a little bit different. It almost looked like he was.
Speaker 3: Kind of like rooting for one more over the other kind of situation thing.
Speaker 4: That's what it kind of felt like, the way he kind of was like with good luck with Harle Lewis, And I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 3: That's just the vibe I got off of it. But it was fine, and I hope he now again later.
Speaker 5: So yes, now the piggyback we have to remember since we are the game keepers of evolved in terms of history, Thatcher did ty just remember this, Thatcher a while ago did tell Harlean Lewis, I know you want a shot at the at the champion, but you're not ready.
Speaker 2: You're not deserving of it yet. And that was before.
Speaker 5: That was right after he was supposed to get a championship opportunity and then the whole h saved by the Bell shit happened, and then the backs and cold thing happens.
Speaker 2: So at that point when Thatcher told him to his face a.
Speaker 5: Long time ago, I know you want it, but you don't really deserve it right now, and I think and he said that to him. So that was also foreshadowing for months in advance people who don't know how to book NXT. But after that we had a short nil sequence. Oh, make sure's in your city. You'll find someone like, yeah, we get it. You've been doing this for a while.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 5: What I do want to talk about is something that after even three times watching this, I didn't hear this until shout out to Progress for Wrestling dot Net, my favorite source for results. Sloane Jacobs is in the back with Nikita ni Kat, Kitarell and She's telling her to Sloan, what kind of ship was that last week? Like there was, there was no VIPs. Everybody wanted to attack me.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. You kind of did.
Speaker 5: But she told her like, look, Lady Luck is all mad because I messed up. She like, I messed up her opportunity with Wendy Choo. All right, go tell go find thatcher and tell him that I want to match with Lady Luck. The stars have the lines Lady Love versus Nikita next week. First off, why aren't you a booker, Wendy not Wendy Nikita. Okay, that's pretty cool. But the last thing that she said before Sloan left, Slone said, I wonder where Wendy ch is. Nikita says who kiss Yeah, and then says, now I'm going to watch the Veronica Aiden versus Landa Diggs match right there. Cut it off your thoughts, Shanna, and the fact that they brought up Wendy you themselves.
Speaker 7: I really liked it.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to start to show with some kind of discourse between Sloan and Nikita, because you know it's coming at some point it's going to come.
Speaker 7: And I think this was a good part of it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was weird that Nikita would want to have Laney right off the bat, instead of being like, no, she's got to wait her turn.
Speaker 7: I want nothing.
Speaker 6: You know, she attacked me, she's not getting a shot. So for Nikita to be like, yeah, let her have a shot, I thought was strange. But yeah, I'm mentioning, Wendy's going to be kind of interesting to see, you know, when we see her again, when she comes back, if we'll see her.
Speaker 7: On NXT, you know, with Nikita there too.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so kind of interesting. But I think this was just more of the chipping away of the Sloan Nikita.
Speaker 7: Drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree to.
Speaker 4: When I started this, I'm still thinking, Sloan, I don't know if I think you kind of set Nikita up. I don't know why, because you this is the person that you know, it gets the whoever whoever is gonna go up against the Kida. You would have to if you want that championship, you have to beat one of these random variables or whatever. But so it's like, I don't know, because it did kind of like no VIPs that everybody came to challenge her, but Nikita Nikita was straight dogging this lady out.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was just so hilarious to me.
Speaker 4: Every time Sloane said something, she had something slick to say to Sloan singing at her multiple times that that was insane, and then she's like, get up, and I do. I actually do like the fact that the Lady luck think is not the way I thought it was gonna go down, because it never goes down this way, especially with a hill champion. And she's like, nah, no, bring it to me, No, I want her and everything. Yeah, in fact, she get a championship.
Speaker 3: Match next week. Now. The only thing I can say about that is she does have championship advantage, so just because she gets her in the ring doesn't messing me.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe we might not actually even have the match, maybe just the wait for her to get her so she could beat her down because she could get disqualified without losing the title stuff like that. So I want to gonna actually have an actual match. But I do call it the fact that she's just man. She got thrown to a table. It's like, yeah, bring her to me, and I want her. In fact, let me swoot in the pot, let's get her championship match, which throws everything off my whole logic of whatever I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Lady luck is the end game, like.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna have her like next week all of a sudden, we're gonna have the the Bruce Leie thing and going through the going up the tower. Everybody's gonna have to before we get to Nikita. But no, so it should be interesting. But I'm not even gonna predict.
Speaker 3: It right now.
Speaker 2: We all know, well, don't do that. We all don't do that.
Speaker 4: About ninety seven percent sure the key is gonna walk out next week with.
Speaker 2: That championship ninety Okay, that's a good number, exactly. That's lower than that, that's the lower than the effective rate of a condom. So I'll give you that about one percent. Nice. My thoughts on this is that it's it's it's making me okay for some weird reason. And I have to use a quote from Nikita.
Speaker 5: The stars are aligning, it feels, and I don't know why, but it feels that Layla is gonna be the next up. I don't know why because for someone reason, why is she still evolved? Why is she we'll talk about her a little later. But in all these things happening, then on top of that, you brought up Wendy.
Speaker 2: Why did you bring up Wendy?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Like when he's supposed to be gone.
Speaker 5: But if it's gonna be like as as Eob said, it like a tower of like like every level of a new Mond, like a new opponent, it makes sense for Wendy to come back to Hey, I won a championship rematch.
Speaker 2: I mean I never got it. And that's just like well sense. No, She's right, she never got a rematch.
Speaker 5: And she and that could be Wendy's final evolution, and then she finally goes to NXT, which I hope that happens. But with this happening with Lady, I am ninety four percent sure that Lady's gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say a hundred.
Speaker 5: This week, lady and gentlemen, Gabe listened to us and say, you know what, you know what mister involved with PuF, I got you motherfucker's oh my beer, I got you, all right.
Speaker 2: But that's all I gotta say about that. That's all I got to say about that.
Speaker 5: We move into the match with Veronica Haven versus Layla Diggs. Laila Diggs comes out by herself. Now it just seems really weird with she has the music now, but it's like you have a ghost dancing next to you.
Speaker 2: And I just I can't unsee it. It's really weird, you know, right, You're.
Speaker 5: Like mas is right next to you. What she comes in and Stone praises her. Oh, she's evolved.
Speaker 2: She's in the group.
Speaker 5: When she's in the group of Natty never said Natty and Nikita just said Natty. And then she comes in Veronica Haven. I guess the reason that that Libra Valkyria looks like ship now because Vaal and Henley beat the ship out of her and took her wings.
Speaker 2: Is coming out with Libra wings and it looks cool.
Speaker 5: It bends down, it bends down with her and everything as it like, it really looks lifelike.
Speaker 2: It's really freaking cool. Ronicahaven versus Layla Diggs.
Speaker 5: Someone told someone forgot to tell Ronica Ghaven this is not an indie match, as she was trying to do indie moves while Layla Diggs was doing a standard PC put him on the ground, fight for a little bit, come back and everything else. They did say, and they did shout out to Arizona Wrestling Company the way you got id'. They did bring up the fact that Layla was in a match with Cali against Bailey and Lira before Live Returns. In the end, just Layla was just better backflip into a Payley kick and up to the top and she does the Moon the Moon saft for the wind. But I like the call from now on and just this guy's dead and I'll respect you, sir as Leila's doing it. Fly Me to the Moon one, two three, So I'm just calling it dad, from now on, fly Me to the Moon. No one interfered Gianna Capri in her Capri show and even like, oh, I don't know why Veronica Haven attacked Layla Diggs, but we're gonna see that's I'm like, you know, dang well, white Veronica have attacked I'll be a little girl about that, but for me, it was.
Speaker 2: A good match.
Speaker 5: Layla is on a winning streak, and did did say this at the last line. Blake said, Layla Diggs is on the way to the Evolved Women's Championship.
Speaker 2: You do your thoughts on the it's now six and oh for Laila.
Speaker 4: Well, one, I'll talk about Haven's outfit, because when I was watching Lot, I would say the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Oh, it's the Laura viron Heerio thing.
Speaker 4: And to me, Lyra curious wings were cool just whatever happened on the main roster, it looked like it just got complicated for like to take it off for some reason.
Speaker 3: I think that's what. Then they did the arms in it and didn't work and everything, But when.
Speaker 4: She had them on NXT it was cool every time, So I don't know why it just didn't work on the main roster, like physically didn't work on the main roster, but she always had issues with it on the main roster. So after it was cool the wings, I was like Diggle's archangel or whatever.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 4: And then the way these were wings were actually better than Lyra's because like when she did the bend down and kind of folded down and everything too, I was like, oh, okay, I like this.
Speaker 3: I think they might have cut the scene for her like taking it off though, because it looked like it was she was gonna do something.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden she has them off from light and I don't even know where the wings went, so I think they cut that out.
Speaker 3: But other than that, the mattress really good. Like you're like you're saying, like heyn.
Speaker 4: She did do like a lot of moves and everything that I wasn't like expecting, so I had to think about, like, yeah, think this was my first time seeing or any in a one on one match. I think because I've seen her in the the multi woman match before, but they kind of been holding.
Speaker 3: Off on her. So it was good.
Speaker 4: But Layla was super aggressive. You would almost thought she was a heel in this match, and Haven was the face, the way.
Speaker 3: The way she's fighting. I was like, oh my god. She was aggressive from beginning to end. And what I called the moon Salt on the live stream, I called to take my breath away moon salt from Berlin.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I see it, take my breath through.
Speaker 4: So that's what I always think of when I see it, because it looked like it's a slow motion a lot because she.
Speaker 3: Just ends up in the air. So that's what I call it.
Speaker 4: Y'all can take it, well, hopefully y'all can permission from Berlin to do it or whatever, but uh, that's what I like to call it and the white the white woman won this match, and yeah, it really looks.
Speaker 3: Like they're putting on the path for the championship.
Speaker 4: But this is what I have to say about commentary that I was trying to hold off on earlier. It looked like when they tape this, they weren't actually sure what they want, like the final thing they want to do with Layla and an Italian group at all, because even the commentary is like, oh, yeah, she's been on nxt like a couple of times. It's like she's on NXT, like not oh she's on the next thing a couple of times. She's actually on NXT now, but I think she wasn't officially on XT when this taping happened.
Speaker 3: So that's where the coptin New Eric kind of goes there.
Speaker 4: So I think sometimes they kind of have to, you know, play a little fast and loose with the commentary. But you can always fix that because it's this commentary is not like you got their camera on their faces. This you can call I don't know how good the audio is, but I almost assume you could just call it up on your phone or stream yard and just say, hey, can you just record this line real quick, like takes like five seconds.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll, we'll figure it out. So and the fact that she's they've had like time to do this, Like I get the whole sling incident. I get that. I know that's what happens with tape stuff. Sometimes things like that happened.
Speaker 4: But her big on NXC that was the line that should have not like, oh yeah, she's kind of been there.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, she's on the main.
Speaker 4: Roster, on the NXT roster now officially now she's kind of moon lighting on the ball.
Speaker 3: So that was the only that was my only gret with that. I understand why it happened, but I just figured it's a quick fix.
Speaker 2: Also, name of the show, the name of the moon lighting.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell everybody in the chat, just find a song and connect it to the to the moon Salt, because I think deserves a nice little shoe from song China, your thoughts of the match, and your name of the moon Salt.
Speaker 7: I know, I gotta think of one.
Speaker 6: So with Veronica, and I still want to call her fallon even though I know it's wrong, and I'm gonna do it fifteen times, so I apologize in advance. Her Fallen Angel gimmick is what got her like id'd, and then they give it to her to come out and she comes out with a sin City Jumbo Tron. I don't understand how her Fallen Angel gimmick, which is why she has the wings, but her Titan Tron was Sin City, so I'm confused at that, so I'm like, what are we doing? Do we not know how to use her gimmicks? So I'm not sure, So I'm still still processing that one. I think they're shooting Leyla to the moon. But what I think is interesting is we're seeing her as a face and evolve and an next teech she's with the Heel group, but you can kind of tell she's a reluctant heel. So I'm kind of interested to see how that plays out on both factions, especially with Nikida. They're like, hey, you get a title shot, but over here we're buddy buddy, and over here we're not buddy buddy because after we saw with the match, So I'm really excited to see how that is. I'm glad to see Ronica have a singles match and do more than just sitting in vip or with Gianna sitting around. So but I just want them to do something with their character because their fallen angel character is really cool.
Speaker 7: Same thing with Sloan. I don't know why they don't have her do the siren character. The Siren character is awesome.
Speaker 6: She's not the Siren on Evolve, but that's just my personal grapes personal rights there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, and she's you know, on the indie she was in Notrri's Mimi and she was the siren character and it was great, but.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 6: I can't think of a name for the Moon, so I'm going to have to contemplate on that when I'm going to have to come up with one. But I think it's now one of those things that as soon as she went up for it, I was like, that's the end of the match. And I just hope that they don't rely solely on that because I think after a while, if she's always doing it, it's great, But I want to see them do a little bit maybe more that it's just not that Moon Salt. Because yet it hit, it made her viral, everybody fell in love with it. But at some point you've got to show.
Speaker 7: She can do more than the Moon Salt.
Speaker 6: So I'm really excited to see how these kind of two characters between that she's got going on between Evolve and an XT play out. But I do think I think she's going to be in line to get the title. She's gonna she's gonna end up with the title at some point. I don't know when, but I have a feeling if anybody right now was to take it off Nikita with those rocket strapped to her back, I think.
Speaker 7: She would be the one to take it off in Nikita.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and to add on a little bit to that, like I know ron Gehaven came out with the with the wings that kind of show herself out. She's a good wrestler. There's nothing wrong with this mass lation, gentlemen. It wasn't that memorable, and the only thing memorable was the moon Salt. And to add on to that, Yeah, her second best move that we have been saying that she's been good at is that Booker t kind of Sean Strickland like kind of kicked that she does, Like that's perfect for a finisher.
Speaker 2: All thing I do is is bend down halfway back in the head.
Speaker 3: He likes it. He's coming in on yeah, on the show. He likes she's doing it.
Speaker 5: And even that that that kind of like quick that quick, Uh, what's that thing called shining wizard that she does, Like, that's a really good shining wizard that she does.
Speaker 3: So she can just.
Speaker 5: Incorporate that kind of make it like a claymore out of nowhere type of thing, which you can do that like you know what it's it's helping for Kendall because Kendall stopped doing the arm barn thing.
Speaker 4: Now I was.
Speaker 2: She's doing like supries finisher, Boom surprise finiser.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: So that's what you're gonna do. But all right, lady gentlemen, no shade that gave Supolski. But I'm going to book these two segments to understand how it was supposed to be. Now, Elijah holy Fields in the back, he hasn't been yet talking about. Look, I have the holy Field name on my back for a reason. And you're twenty four, twenty twenty four year old boy who thinks he's a veteran because you watch a lot of tapes, because you do a lot of old school moves.
Speaker 2: No, you know what, I'm gonna knock you.
Speaker 5: Out now as he's doing this, then the graphic for Nikita and Laney and the graphic for Brigs Stenson and the Eligia holy.
Speaker 2: Fiel would come out. Not before gave Sepolski, I know, oh.
Speaker 3: You're hearing this.
Speaker 2: When you hear this, so.
Speaker 5: Youdy your thoughts on the promo, and now we get Brooks Jensen versus holy Field two, which part three is going to be the bull rope match.
Speaker 3: You know it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not mad at the graphic coming I own because they've already He's gonna have a rematch anyway, So this was just kind of making official. But his promo though, I'm like, he cut a really good promo. I'm like, wow, I'm I was quite shocked and everything. I'm like, Elijah, you whatever it is, you got it, you got it, because I'm like, okay, you're pretty good in the ring.
Speaker 3: The promo was great. I was like, man, it was so good. It's like I believed it and everything.
Speaker 4: And I keep forgetting just how young Brooks Gensen is, because that was that's some cold blooded stuff that he said.
Speaker 3: He said, you're twenty four what twenty four year old? We called twenty four year old? Bum I think he called. I'm like, how are you gonna call this man? Bumm say yeah, you just sit around like watching tape and everything. I'm like wow, I'm like okay.
Speaker 4: And he was so passionate with the promo too, it just came off. I think that's what I t I know, we're not talking about horror Louse right now. I think that's the problem that I have with horror Loose, Like it just sounds natural when Holy Phiel says it just sounds like that's something.
Speaker 3: He would say that, like he's had to force it up, Like oh, he's not I don't even want to talk about because he's not. He's not on LG anymore. But the guy, like his promo, he was like like yelling for no reason. I I Island, like uh, Chris Island or whatever when he was doing LFG, Like it's just this comes off as natural.
Speaker 4: It's like, Okay, he's yelling a little bit, but you could tell, Okay, it's a natural yell.
Speaker 3: He's uh kind of promo.
Speaker 4: He's crisp with it and like me, because I got a list, so I can't cut promos like that. But I just believed it and it makes me feel like it's like, man, it's like this is a long feud, but it really isn't. And he talked about how he embarrassed him because yeah, you won the match, but you won because you fell asleep on top of me and they come to three.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 4: So yeah, good promo and yeah this is hey, I you know, I'll save that thought for uh, for after we talk about the main event, but go ahead, Sean.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I really liked it as soon as it started and we got the graphic, I like, I think was poor coach, He's gonna be so mad.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: That was like one of the first things.
Speaker 6: That with my mind was like, oh, he's he's gonna he's gonna rant and ray for a little bit.
Speaker 7: But I thought it was a great promo.
Speaker 6: I think it's really starting to show Elijah as Elijah and not And even though it was like, you know, I have the Holy Field name, I think he's really starting to show in these promos and what he's doing. I am who I am, but I'm not gonna ride that coattail. I want to make a name for myself using this name that I don't want you just to think of my dad I want you to think of me as someone else. So I really really like those promos for him. I think this match, he's going to get the win on this. In this next coming match, he's gonna Brooks isn't going to get this one on him. He's going to get that match. So I'm really looking forward to it. I really kind of was hoping we've could have gotten some sort of rebuttal from Brooks or something.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I think it's going to be really good.
Speaker 6: And I'm just really loving all of the promos that he's doing and we're finally getting that character from Elijah, and I think, you know, all the work he's putting in is really showing, and I think he's going to be able to break out and not be Hey, I'm just my dad's kid.
Speaker 7: I'm not writing in the name. I'm I'm making the name for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me chip on that real quick, because I agree with you. Even watching a promo. I know he's Holy Fields Kid, but I don't think of him as Holy Fields kid. I just don't. His last name could be Jones. Well, we already got captured, but it's like we know it. Yeah, but it doesn't feel like it doesn't feel like, oh, I'm his kids. You just happen to be his kid. To me, that's all. It feels like he feels like his actual, own, unique person.
Speaker 6: And that's really good it because I think that was one of the fears I had. It was like, everybody's just gonna think that, Oh, it's just a Vander's kid. Did he get their nepo?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 7: And I think it's really telling now that he's there on his own and.
Speaker 4: When he was in NXT, like we all was like his dad, it was his dad's kid basically, and that's what all they did. They didn't even let him talk that much. And I think that was a good thing with Elijah that they let him talk and I don't even think about I don't even think about his dad like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, that's that's cool. No.
Speaker 5: I love that about him, honestly. I love that about him for the fact that if he gets a manager, the manager can hype him up and bring up his history, not because of the history.
Speaker 2: But in spite of it, like, hey, yeah, this is holy for your son.
Speaker 5: Guess what, that doesn't even freaking matter because he's already made his goal, made his legend before even came up here. Like that should be the way when he comes to NXT, like he's so hyped up that people are automatically scared of him in NXC before he even has his first match.
Speaker 2: That should be holy And then that.
Speaker 5: Again, not because of his name, because of what he's done and evolved and anything else.
Speaker 2: I love that about that, Jensen. Yeah, coach, I know you gonna hear this. We're sorry for this.
Speaker 5: We're sorry that you have to watch as much as you don't want to watch the match. In your rules, you don't want to watch anything, Jensen, I understand, But in your own rules you have to watch the match because Holy fields in it. So just cover one of your eyes when Gens is on that side and just play Kate. I don't know, man, understandably, lady gentlemen, it's time for the main events. Before we even get to the bell, the hood cop that's passing byer Mike Rome is an attendance dressing good. Thank you Mike Rome for giving a damn for once and we have and I love this too, eod if you saw that in the graphics, you know the graphics that they show the faces of Blake Howard and Robert Stone in microme like, oh yeah, Al dren A Rizzo reporter h should be gone, should be by bike anyway, this is very magical how it's all started. We're gonna start it off by just by the scene. Setting the scene, Aaron Work does not flip his robe as he normally does every single time.
Speaker 3: Yo, do you know this?
Speaker 2: He didn't do it this time.
Speaker 5: I love that the referee told him back up, told the Harlem back up, back up.
Speaker 2: You know the fuck's gonna happen. So he's just like then he just drops the rope down.
Speaker 5: That's one Mike, Mike, sorry, micro Aaron Roke drop the drops the rope down.
Speaker 2: MicroB is saying.
Speaker 5: For the Evolved Championship, the challenger from this place, this place. As he's saying Harlem Lewis's stats, Harlem Lewis is looking directly, not at Aaron, at the belt and only at the belt, and he says he he mouths it, I don't care about the introductions.
Speaker 2: All I want is that championship.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's what's up, Harlem Lewis. He's just sideways and from Sparko City. He does the basement.
Speaker 5: I love that Cardian that IF's a woman did bring this up the very last second when he brought the belt up to his face right and then they called out his name and he did the eye thing. He went left and that split second and left. He was in disgust.
Speaker 2: He's like, real quick, I'm like I was telling too. Bell rings. They back up to the corners. Aaron Rourke is like just checking himself in the corner corner.
Speaker 5: Harlem Lewis is looking dead eye at Aaron, just waiting for the bell, waiting for the belt.
Speaker 2: Bell rings.
Speaker 5: Mister mister Harlan Lewis b lines does a spear boom slang for the one two oh kick out, kick out, and I love that. Robert Stone says, now, this is the championship match. This is how championship matches should start.
Speaker 2: So here we go. He charged again, but he hit a shoulder shoulder first into the ring post.
Speaker 5: Harlem got his shoulder hurt from the apron, but working a running penalty kick and then a blockbuster from the apron to the floor and the ring working at the second rope.
Speaker 3: Oh no, uh oh oh, wait a second or two because Alex was in his bag with this play by play.
Speaker 6: I know I am not good at the play by play. I tried to write play by pray before like what I don't like I've lost I missed too much.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, maybe he'll jump out if you could hear us, you're a frozen on our end.
Speaker 3: Because that's all I can do is spoil it.
Speaker 6: I know I will say this ending for me not to spoil anything. So when Sammy won, my husband like literally backed his chair up from the table and was like what just I almost did the same thing, like shot out off of the couch.
Speaker 7: I was like, what just happened?
Speaker 3: I was like, this was my my.
Speaker 7: Sammy one moment compared to my husbands, well.
Speaker 4: For me, when Mike Room came out like I know, Alex like the fit, I'm like, still championship match. I remember saying, I'm like Mike, I mean it's a nice jacket.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a jacket. This is a championship matches a jacket. That's That's what I was really thinking of, Like come on, man, you gotta you gotta do little something. You just you just come to evolve, like however you want to come to evolve.
Speaker 4: I guess that's what it is, because you saw, like Lillian Garcia was on NXT the previous night.
Speaker 3: It was surprising, like living.
Speaker 4: I guess she does whatever she wants to do because she was just doing NXT because she wants to do NXT.
Speaker 6: I guess because that's yeah, because she's mainly been doing Saturday Night's main event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, so that was That was good stuff, though, are gonna wait just a little bit more?
Speaker 4: There he goes, all right, continue to play by play.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Sorry about that. My internet was crapping and lost my mind.
Speaker 5: Now back to the back to what was happening. I hope everyone had fun and the thing was all right. When we returned for the break, Harlow was in charge. We saw action during the commercial break as Harlem hit a Tilt the World backbreaker over his knee.
Speaker 2: Back to live action work hit a series of quick kicks.
Speaker 5: Harlem hit another backbreaker over his knee, then another one at at about three minutes into the match, wore hid a Tornado DDT, which I felt bad for Harlem because he landed on his head that that hurt his ass, honestly, then running knee to the jaw. Aaron hit the split legging moon Salt, which I did like. Blake said, oh, it's a wonderful kind thing, giving giving a shout out to RVD like and then all and then uh, Robert Jones like, oh I heard that. I like that Harlem set up for a pile driver because rope Rok was trying to do like a nice little cartwheel to get away, but Harlem caught him and he had him in the pile driver's position and Carti's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, but in the power drive.
Speaker 5: I'm like, nah, no one does pile drivers in w W anymore, so you can have to fix that for a second. Then they fixed it and then you know whatever. Work at a discuss I did love that they called the mafia kick. I called the basket kick. Shout out to Excalibur Work at a discuss Mafia kick. Then a neck breaker over his knee for believable near flaw, near fall at six point thirty. Work was shocked he didn't win there, which is true. They fought on the ropes in the corner and Aaron knocked him to the mat Before that, Before that, mister Harlem Lewis did.
Speaker 2: A move to him I forgot what it was. But he did a move to Aaron Worke went to pin him, only got a one, only got a one.
Speaker 3: He got back.
Speaker 2: Hell up. Aaron Work is screaming at him, you want to this for me? Show me, would you?
Speaker 5: And then they went back and forth. Then and now I'm just closing my eyes and Jim I can see in my head. Then Harlem is on the top rope fighting with Aaron Workers also on the top rope.
Speaker 2: He headbutsed Harlem.
Speaker 5: He adjusts, He goes to the molly around and I'm telling CARDI, m all right, count count the cows.
Speaker 2: It's done. It's over. It's time to go home. Over the rainbow we go.
Speaker 5: He does it, Harlem, instead of doing like the Mortal Kombat dizzy move, he corrects himself, counters it and does a beautiful power bomb, rolls them over, lifts him up for the boom slam.
Speaker 2: Robert song. This is the second one, one two.
Speaker 4: Through.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he up champion after eight months that he odd curse him home es he got the belt.
Speaker 5: I love that the referee had to go back once he said, hey, save savorr this moment. Then you have to get up and put the belt high. Then he went back and said, hey, you have to get up and get that, like, oh yeah, I forgot because again it's a moment for him. He got up, he put the belt up high. The kill Joy era has begun. However, they've never said that before ever about kill Joy until this episode, so that was kind of weird. And Aaron Organ so the right side of the ring looking up in sadness and shame. So Shawna your thoughts on the match. This match lasted about nine minutes and no interference, no shenanigans, straight up all the loose one.
Speaker 7: I will say I was shocked there was no shanan against her chaos.
Speaker 6: I literally thought we would see some level of shanan against their chaos somehow from someone.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if it would.
Speaker 6: Cause any change to the outcome of the match, but I was really shocked there wasn't any. As I was telling it, eod where you were frozen when Sammy won, my husband and ever sitting at our kitchen table and he literally like shoved.
Speaker 7: His chair away, like what just happened.
Speaker 6: I'm curled up under a blanket watching in Harlem one and I like, through the blanket, I was like, what just happened? I was like, that was my moment because I did not think that was going to happen. I thought maybe this would be Harlem's chance. I thought this was going to end with Harlem losing, having his shot and then trying to get another contender shot because of the Kaosh Shenanigans.
Speaker 7: I didn't win. I need another shot and then he might get it.
Speaker 6: In my head, is how I saw tonight last night playing out, I think, And this is what I was saying with Aaron's promo earlier, when I was trying lots of spoil and almost sounded like he was because we've seen him on NXT already that he was saying, Hey, I'm going to start graduating up, maybe doing double duty. It kind of sounded like saying, you know that great all of that stuff, like this is who I am, and be prepared because I'm taking it to the next level. So I would not be shocked if moving forward, we don't see Aaron more on NXT. I don't know if we'll get a rematch, but I think we'll start seeing Aaron a little bit more on NXT. Now really excited for Harlem. I'm just now really curious to see who's going to be that first contender for him. I don't want to replay what's his face I'm blanking because I'm still trying to think. Yes, I'm still trying to think of a name for the Moon Salt. So I'm really I'm really hopeful that it doesn't go back to that. It's going to be fun to see who it could potentially be going for the title now, So yeah, I'm really excited. And now with him having the title, the rumors of THEA coming to evolve, I'm wondering to see how that plays out if it does. So, I think it's going to be and I think everybody was shocked that it happened. So I love it when the unpredictable that nobody thinks is going to happen happens because then it makes it more fun and it keeps you guessing on what's gonna come next.
Speaker 2: That also is true before we get the EOD.
Speaker 5: My thoughts on this match like the fact and again I'm nothing against the Ood, nothing against you. These thoughts are coaching anybody else. We have been making fun of the fact that since December. Oh, I deserve, but I deserve I wanted to the number one contendership match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a time of a universe it doesn't exist anymore. Well wait, doesn't that count for anything?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not really. What are we gonna do? Survive?
Speaker 5: Survive for the next few months and to see if it would and then what's awesome about this story?
Speaker 2: Lady and gentlemen,