Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud is then Smith and Mike Benyon Row. Well, I didn't realize you could get that service at Charles the Goallt Airport. Hello, you are watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a slightly glittery Clyde scope. I'm Vent Smith and with me today is someone who has a very different aesthetic. It's Mike Benyon Row. Hold them bid very different. I mean you know there's yeah, there's It's quite similar, isn't it it? Did you wearing glasses though, I am that's all I can see? Well, yeah, I mean I can't see anything right?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 1: Should have put on this morning? You're doing better then? And what are you bringing us this week?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 3: Well, this week I'm bringing you a story about an unexpected double before getting inspiration from the gods of mediocrity and crafty queens.
Speaker 1: And we even have a game you can play it along with as well. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube look for Chewing the Card and you can.
Speaker 3: See the names of people who have reached out and touched our souls going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 1: But now it's time for then in the showbiz, right, showbiz show, I'll work on that theme tune. Okay, thank you. So first bit is in the world of Dinosaurs once again. Okay, can you guess what I'm talking about? Donald Trump? Yes, that's right. Unfortunately Donald Trump is not extinct, but these dinosaurs have been have been brought back to life many times. I don't really know where we're at now, but anyway, there's a new Jurassic World situation Jurassic Park. Jurassic World Rebirth has been released and it is featuring a very handsome paleontologists by the name of doctor Henry Loomis, who's played by the gorgeous Jonathan Bailey. There he is so cute in those classes, it's like yours. Well no, not really no, so in this film he's teaming up with a covert operations expert, Zora Bennett portrayed by Scarlett Johansson. Has she been in Jurassic Park before Jurassic World, Jurassic seem she was in Avengers Dinosaurs? Yes, she was similar but different. Both make believe. Well, let mean, let me tell you what is going on. I can tell you're keen to know. Set five years after Jurassic World Dominion? Do you remember that one? Is that not a place sat on the beach? The trio embarks in a mission tota in DNA. Once again, I feel that's where all the films start and go wrong. Blah blah blah, diwnsairs hot people in film? Okay, cool? So whose DNA are they after? Jonathan's Jonathan's okay, I could help with that, saying okay, and what would be your method of extraction? I would would enable him to.
Speaker 3: Words there, I'm going to come out with something very witted and very obane, but not.
Speaker 1: Okay Jurassic World everybody, So is it perfectly appropriate to go no, no, no, no, because yes, it's yes. I was gonna say it. What during sex or well if people down the belly? I mean, I don't know if there's any sex in in this probably not one.
Speaker 3: Or they tend to do deep meaningful longing looks and kisses, yes.
Speaker 1: Kids, yeah, yeah, and time starts eating people. That's always fun. Will they have another person be eaten while having a ship? Well, yeah, I can they really beat that? Can johnthing that scene?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean you could do other things in the toilets. I suppose like like what, I don't know what we're up to in Charles to go.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, moving on, gosh, hot flash of.
Speaker 2: We we.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. We were supposed to be that. I was just getting very good service, paid extra. I didn't. Actually it was Ryan.
Speaker 3: So you would have paid that graduation for the cabin would you like to bring I had to breathe on this flight.
Speaker 1: Yes, well that's to ten pounds. Please. I paid for something and was quite happy with what came up. So we move on before so from films to limited series? Are you ever binge watcher? I can't. It's something I can binge watching a day. That's the best option for mem Okay, well possibly this, I don't know. Are you aware of andre Akiman's work? No? Okay, well then maybe you will binge, just maybe you won't. There's a novel called Enigma Variations and Jeremy alm White is set to star as the bisexual protagonist Paul Paul. It's a very bland name, Paul, terrible name Paul. Who would have such a name? That's Paul there, okay okay, And the series is exploring Paul's romantic experiences from adolescence to adulthood, delving into relationships with both men and women as bisexuals do and what they do all on their own. The adaptation is being developed by writer and sure runner Amandicate Schumann. There's an Oliver her Man's directing yet to be nice, but it's being released. But I don't know from the limited information I've given you there will you be binging this potentially?
Speaker 3: I mean, what I hate about coming a Bay Stories when you go from adolescence is there's a lot of really badly done sex, and it's like, not really not really into.
Speaker 1: That into badly done sex. You prefer done well, done well and efficiently, efficiently mopped up afterwards. No, it's just like that whole adolescent the first time you have sex. It's silly and weird and embarrassing and awkward, and it's never that. It's always like going, this is my first time and did that sound again? Bringing back memories? Well, maybe you will learn something or maybe we'll be re traumatized. Series. I'm not sure what Queer's Folk when it first came out taught me how to ring.
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Is that really did that team? Because of the shower scene? Yeah, oh no, I remember, But it was an instruction manual for you. He kind of gave me an idea of how to go about it, right, Okay, that's good. Well you know Rimming, So it was an instruction manual for you. Well, what's an instruction manual? More of a going do this? It's fun? And have you been doing it? And has it been fun? Yes? Yes? Great? So moving on from that, from Dinosaurs to Rimming to the Fantastic Four? Are you a Marvel Universe? I like the Fantastic Four?
Speaker 3: Yes, I liked it when it before it, when it was the cartoon version, right, but yeah, not.
Speaker 1: So much the real life. Well like what's his face with the body? I think one of the crises, I'm not sure. Yeah, flame on it like that again, Well, there's a new hotty in my eyes for sure. Let's see if it's in your eyes? To Pedro Pascal fit? Okay, fit fit? So Petta Pascal is coming into me into the Fantastic War. Lucky them first steps. So I don't believe they've been in it for as far as I know. But This one is set in a retro futuristic nineteen fifties Manhattan. Oh there we are, and Pedro is Yeah, I'm sorrying as read Richard's or mister Fantastic and the fans have been expressing excitement of Pascal's portrayal, particularly noting his appearance in both a formal business suit and the iconic Fantastic for superhero suit. I guess that's there, but I mean it's a very smoldering look we've got there.
Speaker 3: So mister Fantastic is the one that stretches so you can make yourself be Wow.
Speaker 1: Ours the fun there literally minutes. Would you prefer him or a lover in a business suit or a superhero outfit naked? I prefer them, okay, yeah, A bit of a traditionalist like that, yeah, very traditionally. Okay, you know, it's good to stick to traditional values.
Speaker 2: Everything's a kink.
Speaker 1: Really, who else is going to be in so we also have I mean, that's all you care about. But there's also Vanessa Kirkby as an invisible woman, Joseph Quinn as Human Torch, and Ebon moss Bachrach as the Thing. I thought it said, Musk is the thing. Yeah, who is the gentleman for the Human Torch Joseph Quinn. That's Johnny Storm slash Human Torch. I don't know if we have an image. I don't think we do because I don't know who to that. I'll just can google it. There is a villain called Galactus in this one, portrayed by Ralph Innocent, and Julia Garner is also as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, googling Joseph Quinn found him.
Speaker 1: Oh great, Oh okay, let me so. Yeah, thanks for that. Then always going to it's going to be a while. That's what mon throw into a quite a position. Ah yeah, oh sorry, You're welcome. Mike stay right there. As coming up after the short break, we get up to date in all sorts of things. As it's Mike in the Buzz, welcome back, and you're watching Chewing the Cud and now we prepare to be amazed at his google ability as it's Mike in the Buzz.
Speaker 3: Is that google ability as in the ability for me to google, the ability to find me on Google?
Speaker 1: M I mean, I have Googled you and it's disturbing, but accurate. Disturbing the accurate there, Yeah, okay, cool that we've said before that you are not a fan of sweet things. No phrase was used. It was disgusting and needs to be burnt from the earth.
Speaker 3: This is a story about Aldi, okay, and because you know they keep getting in trouble with like Marks and Spencers for copying their thing.
Speaker 1: It's a caterpillar cake. We invented the caterpillar cake.
Speaker 3: Ali going nah, well this is now they're going to head to head with Cabris. Aldi have brought out their own version, okay, of a Cabri's favorite. Okay, so you're are you aware of Cabria's marvelous creations.
Speaker 1: I am like chocolate bars. I guess that's what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: It is the chocolate bars with like the popping candy and okay, yes, Aldi brought out their own one, right, popping candy, popping candy, chocolate right, just quite blatantly ripping off Cabris and going sour versions cheaper. Yeah. People are trying to say it's better than the Cabri version, right. I don't think it's anything to do the fact it's like a third of the price.
Speaker 1: Oh this is good, isn't it. I watched it? Oh it's better?
Speaker 3: So Ali are basically saying that this is our way getting into the market a little bit more coming up to Easter, they want to flog more chocolate.
Speaker 1: Right, so they've even put it into an Easter egg.
Speaker 3: Right now, when you put it into an eatregg, normally you get an East dregg and it's got a bar of chocolate in it.
Speaker 1: Right, This is the actual egg is made of the pop and candy chocolate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's a lot popping. It's a lot of popping. It's also white chocolate.
Speaker 1: That's the correct reaction to white chocolate. Why, yeah, yeah, I mean I used to love it as a kid, did nearly addition to be the Milky Bucket. But that's not a story for another time. I think that's a story for now. In my school, I feel, I feel, I don't. I think this is true. But somebody was picked to be to audition for the Milk Backet and they came in like scouted as And I used to have hair, first of all, used to be very blonde, So I think I was in the running. But obviously look at me now. So in the running, you think you're in the running, as in you went to an audition, you had a screen test. I think I was scouted, but obviously they just decided I was. I don't know. It's all talented in other ways.
Speaker 3: Say, if an old guy is looking at you as a private school, you're not being scouted for an advert.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we should quite quickly. That's a strange turn.
Speaker 3: Popping candy though, great, yeah you're a fan of popping can no, great a lot that idea, but not for me. Put in cheese, but moving on from chocolate because you know it's not your thing. Okay, how do you unlock your.
Speaker 1: Phone with my face? I hesitate because I think I know that's been around for a while, but I think I only recently made my phone do that. So when you say with your face, you made age him with your image rather than just like faces four two classical kiss. Yes, no, with my beautiful face a visage. But then sometimes it's like and you have to type in the number. Sometimes it's like what number?
Speaker 3: Okay, my phone doesn't do that noise, so maybe that's a deficiency for my think.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a gentleman who basically took it. It was arrested by the police for allegedly dealing drugs. Okay, and as part of the police terriers. He said, can you unlock your phone so we can see police? And he went, no, not giving you a pint code. I'm not going to give you a pink code. What you can do? Right, So do you know what the police did? Went smile and just locked it with his face. Turned out he was dealing drugs. This is a gentleman. Was that the picture? That's his? That's his face the gallery and feed by this gentleman. Indeed, you can unlock my phone any day. I mean it's his phone he unlocked with his face, not somebody else's.
Speaker 3: That's just what he hasn't got to magic face. This face will lock any phone. I mean it will locks some people's pants.
Speaker 2: But not fun.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like sad hot. It's that it's just been caught by the police. It's not happy more.
Speaker 1: But in his life this isn't a career highlight as a drug dealer, but also like sort of slightly like sad hot, like pausing like a model. What is everybody's obsession with like criminals and their hotness? What is that? I feel like this story happens all the time in different countries and different crimes. This seems like a less Actually what does he do? He dealing drugs? Okay, fine, Thursday night?
Speaker 2: Really in that.
Speaker 3: Victimless drug problem, you know.
Speaker 1: But like it's like, who's the latest hot criminal?
Speaker 3: Basically a couple of years ago, there was a guy that was basically he escaped as a violent killer, right, and the police released a photo of him right and kept out to remind people that he's a violent killer. There's all these people going, oh, I'll look after him, but I'll hide him.
Speaker 1: He's so hot. Oh yeah, I'm not going looking for him now. He's like, no, no, he kills people, don't but I'll risk it. Risk I nearly died. Do not follow this man.
Speaker 3: You see, people always said watch out what you get put into prison.
Speaker 1: I enjoy myself. If you're okay, you're ready for that, I'd enjoy myself. Friendly, friendly prisoner, very friendly anyway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, don't approach the criminals people if you do decide to try and get one. What was the guy that killed the CEO that everyone wanted to Yes, well yeah that's like he was hot too, Luigi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not married, you know like that, I mean, yeah, you know, attractive. We had the internet with bonkers attractive but a murderer. Yeah, but yeah, I mean, you know it is online dating is hard, so I do, I do get it. Sometimes you're gonna look for other means and a place lineup might be a sorry, I've just got the same which of your your grind the profile?
Speaker 3: So like going to like looking for a ranger criminals may apply.
Speaker 1: Send your mug shots to me exactly. Yeah, it's like not safe work pictures accepted, mug shots accepted, not safe for work, safe for prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah but yeah, and if like then you want to find some rough trade criminals to anyway, why.
Speaker 1: Not share that with us?
Speaker 3: We're at the COO TV on social media and that brings us nicely to our story of the week.
Speaker 1: Now it's kind of a similar theme.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gone down to get something and found out there was two of them?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? About that?
Speaker 1: You know, just items, just items, items in the bagage area, unexpected. There's another disclosed, probably loob. Sorry I didn't disclose that. This lady in Morrison's right, Okay, so we've moved on, we've moved to a different supermarket. Would you say Morrison's above You don't get the interesting middle aisle. Where else can you go for a pint of a pint of bread, pint of bread, and loaf of milk, a loaf of milk, right, and come out with a four man canoe in a kayak. I mean that is there. This is a.
Speaker 3: Lady who went and basically peeled back the skin of her banana and found two shafts of banana.
Speaker 1: Uh wow, oh my god, Well that is a surprise for Barbara. Barbara and her bananas. I don't think I know was should be.
Speaker 3: Peeled back the skin of the four skin of a banana, because that's right, I've got two shafts.
Speaker 1: I mean, does like, does this happen in nature or was there like a stuffing incident in the banana factory? I don't know how made they grow on a technically a berry, what it can happen.
Speaker 3: What I always thought was she was stunned to discover right now, that's a girthy banana.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be that stunned. You know, that's a big banana because it's it's very wide. Yeah what yeah? What did she was actually one massive banana and there exactly which would also be quite like almos a big banana yeah, gosh, I mean, did she like, I don't know, did they give her a lifetime supply of bananas they said, j Or did she she has to pay for another banana? I don't buy weight. Yeah, I mean not the same. But my mom once fined be very respectful because it's your mom. Yeah, just saying my mom wants possibly from Morrison to got a bag of crisps which had no Christmas it was just filled of air. I realized that's quite a segway from what you're to show me. But I'm just trying to relate to you. Okay, that's that's perfectly fine. I mean, it's it's similar.
Speaker 3: She was unexpected surprising shopping what does she opened things and wasn't expecting a big empty sack.
Speaker 1: But that's all the bus this week. Thanks for that, Mike. I appreciate going down memory lane of shopping for double items, shopping for double enders with you.
Speaker 3: Well, don't go anywhere because coming up after this and we have a game with you to play with a game of the week. It's a close family.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Tuning the Card with Me, Van Smith and Mike Benyon Rowe. Now this part of the show is where we play a lovely game and this one is for everyone's favorite. Well, I'm not going to say that it's Mike so off, You've up accurate. That is R's rude day of the week. All right, So over to the game now. So Mike is going to play some tunes on his kazoo, and I'm going to try and guess what they are. It's a new kazoo.
Speaker 3: We've spent money, gold Chat double double chamber kazoo.
Speaker 1: Very impressive. Yeah, got a love wish? Right, are you ready for the first one? I am, okay, just give me some more. It's very new, very new, very new. Gosh. I mean, now you're testing my knowledge of really new stuff? Is it Sabrina Carpenter? No, it's a good girl.
Speaker 2: Oh is it a.
Speaker 1: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 1: You basically just told me, But yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to ease you in gent Thank you lovely. Okay, next one?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm hm, bad boys? Now give me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever released an album though? Wait, this is this is one of mine?
Speaker 3: You never released an album that may have a title track.
Speaker 1: Called master Disguise? Oh wait, burn me build this house again? Oh apparently build this House again the classic tune by me VN. Smith. Yeah, listen to the real version, which is not sound like that, which sounds very similar to that on iTunes, Spotify, et cetera. Okay, beautiful, thank you.
Speaker 3: Before we started, I said that this is a bad version of over game.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. No, I mean no, great, I believe in you, at least someone does. I believe in fairies. That'sto very homophobic. Next one, then I find it actually easier not to look at you. You know what many lovers have said the same. Well, the gallery Umbrella Yella Ella Ella. Rihanna said it was awful at this game. Yeah. No, it's good to know. I'm just going to block you out, Okay, and that's helpful.
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Have you got more for me?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Not looking at you?
Speaker 1: No, that's not that's not the song sad Nelly's sad sad sad song. Okay, try try again. M h happy Nelly the Elephant, Nellie the Elephant. Yes, a song you've already mentioned. Let's Go. You didn't ask me. Do I like modern tunes? And that is the level of modern tunes I like? Okay? Yeah, okay, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: H carry on.
Speaker 1: It's very beautiful. Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: That now, mind the best continent it is, Queen. It's hooked on the feeling. Oh yeah, that's why I'm not Quinn. Yeah, okay, it's good, very good though mine Pink Pony, Pink Pony Club by Chapelle Land, indeed of which recently I did a Scottish drag version of that called Pink Hagas Club. Just where do we get this there? That's just a bit of knowledge for you there, okay, h mm hmmmmm hm hm, No, don't know what you're playing on the chasi uh used this as a guest Britney Spears Toxic. No, you've already used this as a guest earlier on Wait what I said I said to Queenen? Okay, before that I said, uh ah, I can't remember what I said George Michael. I didn't say, George Michael. Sorry. This is painful for every it isn't it. Well, it's less painful for me, more painful for you. So it's by a gentleman called Ben Smith. Oh wait, okay, here we go, right, and Master of Disguise, Well, that was Master of Disguise. The test track of the album Mastered Deski by VN. Smith Yeah, available available on itines, Spotify, and band camp. I do appreciate this one. I feel that people who don't know my music will be listening to that and think, hah, that sounds like a great melody that I'd love to hear in a different way. In tune is the phrase to look at for them, not on a kazoo in tune, but listen. You know, if you can pick it up enough to play it on a kazoo that was harsh, you could back it up. People that came out more arson. I meant it. It's like the old Gray whistle test, except the old ball kazoo test. I don't know the whistle test is. So I'm just going to move on very quickly. What's that called again? That one? What is it?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: By? Three letters?
Speaker 3: The act is three letters? That the name of the song is three letters. So after the thing that the main part of the chorus, they go and those bits of the three letters.
Speaker 2: H m hm uh.
Speaker 1: I'm more confused now than I was before. Sam by Rihanna is everything You're Rihanna. It's apt apt apt by Rose and Bruno mush Yeah, yeah, great, I mean love it, love it great tube. Do you know Sophia it's Backstu, Yes, I do. Is it Sophiel Spetzer Murder and the dance Floor? It was? Yes, it was well done.
Speaker 2: Well wow right?
Speaker 1: Is it you making love to Jonathan Bailey in Jurassic Park? No, that's why? Oh is that all? It was? The Drassic part thing great? I've got dressing bar and Rihanna none of my own songs. So what does that say about my kazoo play? I would?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think look bad.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just struggle to understand songs played for kazoo as I'm learning. Okay, that's why I did fire my kazoo player from a stadium tour, and I am sorry about that. Mike stadium tour, well, thank very much. So that's probably enough of that right now. Coming up after the short break, we get our craft on in Crafty Queens, Welcome Back you are still watching Mike, And then in Chewing the Cud No, we learn how to regret eleven minutes of life as it's time for Crafty Queens.
Speaker 3: Regretting eleven minutes is a bit harsh, maybe wishing you hadn't spent it doing this something different. Do you ever have guests surrounding you have them at a dinner table kind of situation?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have had guests around the dinner table yet, okay, and do you have place mats forum? No, I'm not having dinner in the seventies. If you protect your table from the scuffing of plates and things, yes, no, you do want to protect that nice pattern with the Doiley tablecloth, I guess exactly.
Speaker 3: So we're going to be doing something similar called T shirting, which is not what I first thought. Well I looked at it, not what it is. So in front of you you have a T shirt. Yes, okay, well half a T shirt. Because so the first thing word to do, right is we're going to make this into a yarn.
Speaker 1: Right, okay.
Speaker 3: Now, the easiest way of doing this, okay, is to remove all edges, right, so that the double sorde and the sleeves.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have furnaced you with some scissors, so carefully, don't lose, don't lose any digits, chop off anything with a seam, right. We want this to be seamless, seamless, pretty much like this show Seamless I was going to make that job. I know you were.
Speaker 2: I beat you to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're getting ready, it seems do you do this? Seems surprisingly now.
Speaker 3: Because I live in a world where I can just buy things like table mats with your friend table mats. Yeah, not to be fair, I don't have to be neat. I just have to be neat fine, to be perfectly fair. I don't have a way of protecting my table when I have people over, because you don't have a table.
Speaker 1: I have a table. It's a solid mahogany ta. And I do have friends, Paul. It's just if they scuff it, I make them French polish the table again, so they're always extra careful. Sounds like fun dinner party around.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I have friends.
Speaker 1: They choose not to come right. So I'm talking to getting rid of the sleeves.
Speaker 3: Basically sleeves, the collar and the tailor bit and the tail Yeah, so the bit that.
Speaker 1: You have around your waist normally. Okay, great, because it's very exciting. It's thrilling, isn't it. Now? Would you recommend any particular type of T shirt before this? Whichever one you want to use, old is preferable. Not design it.
Speaker 3: If you've got to be in Westwood T shirt, probably don't use that one. Okay, Well, I mean you you've seen what I'm wearing today, so I haven't.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a.
Speaker 3: Point where we had a conversation about what you could actually wear because the T shirt may or may not be legal. Yes, I do it to wear legal T shirts. Many many pitchs and penises on there. Okay, Now, weird shipped thing. We have a weir shape thing. We want strips, right, okay, thin strips.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to suggest the way to do this is to roll up your T shirt. So you have to make small puts. Okay, So roll it up into a sausage. Okay, okay, rolling into a sausage into a sausage.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So what's going on here. It's like a pastry. Like like a pastry. It's like so, now, if we're making a class on would fold it up, but we're not doing it. Okay, So fortunately that would be nice. Everyone's thankful for making page of that T shirts.
Speaker 3: Now at the end, you'll have different lengths, yes, okay, So I suggest you're cut in the middle first, right, okay, just a big just cut all the way down cut. Yeah, okay, and then you want to cut out rings. You want to cut out rings, good taut rings. Let's get you through your first cut first.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't get my ring. Okay, so you take your time. There's no rush. I feel like you've give me dodgery scissords.
Speaker 2: I used anyway.
Speaker 3: And now what we're going to do is we're going to cut rings. So yeah, we're going to just take take maybe sent to me two of a ring.
Speaker 1: And just cut. Okay, you might get a serrated ring. Okayever, whatever gets you through. I've ruined my ring.
Speaker 2: You've ruined your ring.
Speaker 1: The first time you've said that in it? No apparently okay, wait, okay, I mean did you just this is a bit to work better? Like this will hells? This is difficult. Ruined it a fantasy sausage roll or a Swiss roll. When I was a fact kid, I used to eat a Swiss roll just out the wrapit I just was a bar of chocolates.
Speaker 3: Great, okay, So so it needs to be about remember me saying one to two centimeters of T shirt.
Speaker 1: Is mind a bit thick? Yeah, but never mind. So what you want to do is you want to unfurl your ring. Yeah okay, I want you to fill it, give it a tug mm hmm okay, and then.
Speaker 3: What you'll say is that it goes into a tube. Okay, So you want to do that a couple of times because you want a couple of these, you're right, okay, yeah, that's quite nice. It's fun of mate, what's going on? Magic looks like spaghetti?
Speaker 1: It does?
Speaker 3: It looks a bit like spaghetti, say, because and because we would not have to be too.
Speaker 1: Delicate, because that the raw edges go in on themselves. Right. Yeah, I've not been delegate, no I saw, but you know you're this is like artisanal one. It's like you can tell that's from me. Okay.
Speaker 3: So what you want to do is you want to take your strength and have them halves. Let this right, so one strand and a half to just pinch the.
Speaker 1: Middle and laid down. M hmmm mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now what you want to do is you want to take another one that you've done in half like that, m okay, and then you want.
Speaker 1: To go over and under over and under over and mm hmm. Okay. So the easiest way of doing that is to just lift up one laid down lift that, yeah, yeah, just turning around to one mm hmmmm mm hmm. Okay, and then the one you just put through you want to go under the one you just get over. Didn't say exciting said crafty crafty queen crafts is exciting kids, no, right, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now you've gone quite thick with yours, okay, whereas I have it. So I'm going to be able to do another run on this one, yes, right, whereas you have to use a different.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, different stands quite cursing okay. And then you just keep repeating that action over and over and.
Speaker 3: Over under okay, and this is for a dinner party, and this is this is a place map for a dinner party for.
Speaker 1: Tiny goblin, tiny goblin, yes, m okay okay. And then you just keep repeating that all the way along. Okay, okay, And so what you start to end up with is place back look at that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The more the more that you do, the bigger than see yours is because it's quite junky. You've gone a lot further than I have. Well, thank you, but that's the idea.
Speaker 3: And then you can just have that on your table with it, and it protects your table from slightly cross and it's a talking point. Is a talking point like what the why eat my dinner off an old T shirt?
Speaker 1: This is a T shirt that was a cover rack and chopped up into little pieces and rewoven into a place. Matt, I want to come home for dinner. I don't see why not.
Speaker 3: I remember, if you can't get any pin, any vision or anything else in between, you could be a crafty queen. So yeah, so you could keep going. We run out of time.
Speaker 1: But if you keep going, of course you get bigger and better, right, yes, And then he said, interestingly, you could you could diet as well. You know, I was just thinking ahead, getting into the crafty zone. You can dip it in some sheep, dip petrol petrol tears. Oh, there's plenty of tears. And then yeah, Jenner party, sorry indeed. Yeah, Well that's all. What's the end of the show for this week. Don't forget.
Speaker 3: You can see our information on at the Coude TV on all social media, and if you want to catch up with the previous episodes you can do on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Just search for you in the cud thank you for watching and we will see you all soon. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye. Well, this is a delight. End it all, end it all. Yeah,