Speaker 1: You're listening to Can't Fly Am six forty. The bill handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio. F Oh, good morning one at all. Let me see as we start the week, I got nothing nothing, Thank you for listening. Tomorrow morning five am, it starts all over again with wake.
Speaker 2: Oh well, no, no, no, no, no, we haven't know. We haven't done a show yet.
Speaker 1: Pal Oh yeah, yeah, oh my head is already in another place. Good morning, Will, good morning? Oh boy are we? Oh we're happy campers. But you went up for a while, right, yeah, a little while time you wake up. I'm just curious, you know what that's about? Where I wake up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know Amy and Ann are much earlier. Yeah, I mean I have it really tough. How long has it take you to get to work?
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes, Neil?
Speaker 3: Yeah. How long does it take me to get to work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have to drive in the studio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually takes me about the thing to get into canfie Amy.
Speaker 4: About fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, and can't hear you inn I put her on the wrong mic. Let me fix that, okay, Tony, you can tell that Cono isn't here today. Yep.
Speaker 4: She's still nothing. She's talking.
Speaker 1: She's all about fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: No, it takes her longer. It takes her like forty five minutes. Is it forty thirty minutes? We're doing it by hand signals.
Speaker 1: She's doing the best impression of Helen.
Speaker 4: Oh, it only takes you fifteen time.
Speaker 3: Sounds like twenty.
Speaker 1: Okunny, sounds like Venus part of your body movie.
Speaker 3: No, you've got mail.
Speaker 1: And Tony in for Cono this morning. Hey, Tony starting off strong. I know we are, so we do know what's going on with Cono because he never goes home. Is he that sick? Is he?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got like a flu or something?
Speaker 1: Does he? When you get a good flu, man, it knocks you out for good ten days. I got the clue flu. I got the flu. You got a cold. When you have the flu, you know it. You're on your ass.
Speaker 3: Oh, and people were asking why I was not here.
Speaker 2: I'm fine. I had some fluke situation might have What a story it was. It was emptied buckets buckets of vomit on myself and all over the back seat of my wife's car coming home from Disneyland Thursday. And I assume it was motion sickness. I don't normally ride in the back seat. My son said, hey, can you ride with Please sit with me, and I'm like okay, And then I went on smugglers run, which sometimes.
Speaker 4: Give mereful yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I rode back and we were five minutes from our house or less and just emptied everything and then thought it was done, and then again in the evening started throwing up again. I don't think it was food poisoning because it was just different, but buckets it was. I even had her take a picture that I haven't even showed Handle yet because you it.
Speaker 1: Was we're gonna post it.
Speaker 2: It was like a no, I can't, I can't. It is so vulnerable because I my skit. My kid was screaming, Mommy, don't listen to daddy, pull the car over.
Speaker 3: My wife was trying not to puke.
Speaker 1: She was saying she has sympathy vomity.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was talking to Handle yesterday. She was crying because she was laughing so hard and almost mom So I started encouraging her, baby, don't don't throw up. You got this, You're doing great. And it and it was the night before our seventeenth wedding anniversary, So she spent it cleaning up my puke and me.
Speaker 1: But I did say there was some good good news at the end of all this. It was her car. So that's helpful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first thing Bill asked your car or hey.
Speaker 1: Before we get into the news, A quick question to ask and it's mostly for you. We I think have June seventh knockdown as the date for I have dinner with the morning crowd. We've never done that at Anaheim White House where we are going to all of us be invited for dinner. Will that I invite you? Yes? Thank you. I thought I hadn't okay, and I wasn't going to. Almost had a moment there for a moment anyway. So we are going to go down the morning crowd and have dinner at the Anaheim White House. I think it's June seventh, Saturday. And then five people plus one are going to join us. We're gonna have some kind of contest. And we couldn't figure out what do we do with the contest. Do we do it just at random people email? No, that's kind of boring. So here's what Lindsay came up with. And and then you have to figure out whether this meets the requirements and the rules we have to do for contests. We're trying to name the house my new place, our new place. I had the Persian Palace for twenty five years. What's the name of my place? I don't know. We're trying to figure out. So what do you think? Five winners? Uh, and then we'll choose uh, five finalists and we'll choose the winner. And then the winter Winter gets some cheesy little you know award that NEI will come up with.
Speaker 4: They get a chicken dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with a rubber chicken. That's actually funny. So what do you guys think of? You know, someone coming up with that idea? I am is gone. You got to think of you know what, You've got to think of something, what people can do. We don't want to just do it at random where you email and it goes into you know, some algorithm choose people at.
Speaker 3: Rapt Still don't have a name. Huh No, guys don't.
Speaker 1: Don't have a name for the house yet, and you have to have a name for the house.
Speaker 4: And still trying to say something.
Speaker 1: And are you still your microphone is still isn't working?
Speaker 4: Tony you can't bring up the mic in the main studio.
Speaker 2: I set it up wrong, so I have to disconnect Bill and reconnect Bill in the other mic settings.
Speaker 3: There's an AB switch, and I mean it gets real technical events.
Speaker 2: What about the Knifflin pins and the Murphy rod. You need some eightyweight bearings? What are we looking at?
Speaker 3: We do need some muffler bearings, that's true. Okay, come in and.
Speaker 1: Then you have then And I don't know much about technic technology, but I know that the creatus FORB has to connect with the createst fram Okay, let's do this, guys. Why don't we start handle on the news on this Monday morning with Amy Neil and me lead. Sorry, Oh, big surprise. Trump's approval rating is sinking like a rock. A New Washington Posts ABC ipsys poll uh says that no president modern timesmoved more swiftly than this president to remake everything, and it is affecting most of us. The disapproval rate is climbing because the economy is shaky. People are going to be are losing their jobs or are soon going to be losing their jobs. They'll be hundreds of thousands of small businesses will be put out of business if the tariffs continue. And the tariffs are his idea, nobody else's one guy and it's uh. And people are starting to get upset. They're starting to realize, ooh ooh, we may be in trouble. As I told you, my small small business, we've stopped everything, can't bring anything in from China anymore. Now that's why nobody cares about my small small business.
Speaker 2: But you go, trust me. I'm the one that answers the talkbacks. No one about your small business.
Speaker 1: I know. But let me ask you this, okay, Or let me point something out Walmart, Loew's, Home Depot, Costco, how many of those Sam's Clubs? How many of those major stores bringing stuff from China? That all gonna stop? You think those empty shells and those prices are going to help people? Oh and the other thing. Day one. Finally, President Trump has responded to hey, whatever happened to the day ones? And he did admit I was not serious. I was exaggerating. I merely was joking about day one. Watch the campaigning and what he was going to do day one.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's if you come out and say, hey, listen, I bid off a lot.
Speaker 3: Is one thing.
Speaker 2: But if you come out and say JKJK, that's a little, that's a little.
Speaker 3: Don't say you're kidding. Just say listen, I had high hopes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I use it as metaphor, or you know you should have known. I mean, you can't do everything day one except pardon fifth Uh you know sixteen hundred people that overran the capital that you can do day one.
Speaker 3: Okay, you get to saying that's true.
Speaker 1: Will be back and we'll go through a lot of these stories.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 1: But we're Mondays again. I know, we have Taco Tuesday, we have hump back Wednesday, we have we we have named Mondays.
Speaker 3: Haven't we motivational Monday?
Speaker 1: No, not on this show.
Speaker 3: It's not Monday.
Speaker 1: Monday that works meh Monday, Yeah, Monza ball.
Speaker 3: Monday mentioned Monday. No, I want to do something nice for somebody.
Speaker 1: No misugar Mondays? Yeah, sir, of course. Back we go more Handle on the news with Amy who was yawning.
Speaker 4: It was a busy weekend. What you do D and D Dodgers and Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said B and D. Okay, I'm sorry, I misunderstood here. You're looking at why she strike you as the No, she strikes.
Speaker 3: You think she's got a gimp in the bedroom in a KK.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, gig amy. Do you have any knowing what we're talking about here? No? No, I thank good news for you? Don't that's yes, good girl. You can look up BND okay more Amy neil me well.
Speaker 5: A picture is apparently worth one hundred forty nine drones. Ukraine reported one hundred and forty nine Russian drones launched into the country overnight into the early hours of Sunday morning. The barrage came just hours after a picture showed up of President Trump meeting with Ukrainian President Zelenski at Pot Francis's funeral in Vatican City. Fifty seven of the drones were shot down, sixty seven were lost in flight.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 5: Ukraine's air force said that over the last week, Russia has attacked Ukraine with four forty eight missiles of various types and four hundred and forty two attack drones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the closer that President Trump is saying, what piece is at hand, and the pressure for Putin to cut some kind of a deal the President has acknowledged. It looks like Putin is not interested in any kind of a piece deal at all. And it's while the peace you say, just joking, oh yeah, while the pressure is not. Although BBC just announced that Putin is offering a thirty a three day sees fire starting I think next week or the week after.
Speaker 4: It's May sixth through the eighth. It's for to mark World War II victory Day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so we'll see, we'll see. It's pretty depressing over there. Although you know, at some point I'm going to do a story because as Ukraine is being you know, left out to drive by the United States, probably I think Trump is going to walk away from Ukraine because Ukraine is not interested in matter of fact, this is what this story is about, is not cutting a deal in Ukraine says they can't they can't accept giving up Crimea. They can't accept giving up the eastern part of Ukraine's against our constitution.
Speaker 2: Now that's an interesting thing. So this story is we're talking about this kind of puts a tail on that dog that they they've never recognized Crimea as part of Russia. And this goes back to twenty fourteen. Yeah, was that next it illegally annexed, so they have no standing there to formally surrender.
Speaker 1: Something that they already own. And who cuts the deal. Does Zelenski sit down now on his own and go, okay, here, you let me treason? Yes, it could be argued that would be treesa sure. So nothing good has coming in the only thing that is good in that there is something. There may be something good that comes out of all this mess, and that is Europe realizes not to rely on the United States anymore as its policemen as its guardian. That Europe realizes, Okay, you know, we have to be on our own six hundred and fifty million people. I mean, you know, these are NATO countries, the European community. I mean, it's no joke, and I think it's good for Europe to realize, don't rely on the US anymore. You know, whether or not the US is an ally, the US had become a member as opposed to the member that protects everybody. Okay, dead Pope.
Speaker 4: News, Yeah, we have a date for conclave.
Speaker 5: Catholic cardinals have set May seventh as the start date for conclave to elect Pope Francis's successor they're going to delay the start for two days because apparently it could have started on the fifth, but they're going to delay it a couple of days to give the cardinals a chance to get to know one another better and find consensus on a candidate before they enter that sequestration in the Sistine Chapel where they're stuck in there all alone.
Speaker 4: No phones.
Speaker 1: No, well, there's no phones, but there's plenty of people. There are plenty of people out there. Everybody thinks they are alone in the Sistine Chapel. No, I'm going to go through. And there's some fun myths about that, and some fun rules that are legitimate.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about, Bill, I just watched conclave.
Speaker 1: They are so I know. You know. One of the thing you may not know this, but one of the things is that the cardinals, while they're voting to speed up the vote, cannot change their underwear. Did you know that?
Speaker 4: That's eight news, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't know they were wearing.
Speaker 1: That's also true because they have those big cassocks, those robes. Especially during the summer, they go you know, they let me put it this way, they go commando.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I think about when I think about the Sisteine Chapel lyd Sieu.
Speaker 3: Lydens. That's all they say and over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, once you're in there, you know, and everybody ignores them.
Speaker 3: So this, this story just came out of nowhere, and what a horrible story.
Speaker 2: Suspect has been charged with eight counts of second degree murder after uh he plowed his car into a crowd at a street festival celebrating Filipino heritage in Vancouver, Canada, Saturday night, killing at least eleven people, which is curious as to why get eight counts in what police are calling the darkest day of the city's history. Some of those attending the festival help chase down and detain the suspect, to apparently has a record. He's been identified as Kaiji Adam Lowe, thirty years old Vancouver resident rested at the scene. Had a history of mental health related interactions with authorities. But you know, people from five years old to sixty five. But thank god it wasn't with a gun.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, usually, and it's pretty what are you gonna say, no car movement?
Speaker 2: Well, the whole thing is, you know, if I could blink and take all the guns away. Great, But the thing is we have to find we have mental health issues that we are not dealing with. And if you take away people's desire to kill people, that's more important than the tool that they use to do it.
Speaker 1: And how you do that? You got one fruitcake asides going to plow into a group of people, and there's.
Speaker 3: No had run ins.
Speaker 1: There's no defense.
Speaker 3: Full times I.
Speaker 1: Understand, but there's no defense. So you, okay, what do you do? Do you lock this guy up forever in the possibility with the possibility he is going to kill someone? How about he's had all kinds of mental health issues and it's just mental health issues. And there was no hint that he was going to plow into thirty people.
Speaker 3: But there's all you know, there's always a hint.
Speaker 2: We got a guy running around on a bicycle, a homeless guy in La cutting down trees with a handheld chainsaw. Yeah, that that's not going to end well somewhere else, And barely any news outlet talked about the fact that he was homeless.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I thought it was pretty well covered that he was homeless.
Speaker 3: Not when it first happened, all right, well.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just found out after the fact. But okay, let's take a break. We'll come back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 5: Bringing Columbus Stay Back. President Trump posted on true Social that he's bringing Columbus Day back from the ashes. It was a federal holiday or was set up as a federal holiday in eighteen ninety two second Monday in October. Some states and cities have celebrated the date as Indigenous People's Day, including here in California, or they celebrate both amid concerns that honoring the Italian explorer Christopher Columbus glorifies the exploitation and genocide of Native Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was not a good guy. I mean, Columbus, in fact, did wipe out hordes of Native Americans, Americans being of the Americas, and you know, you know, they brought smallpox over and decimated the entire Indian population, a native population, which is why there's also a move to not only make this Columbus Day, but also make this Smallpox Day.
Speaker 2: I thought we weren't supposed to talk about where sicknesses come from anymore. I saw something that didn't didn't call what was it nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 1: Flu, the Spanish flu, Yeah, I know, yeah, the Hispanic, the Latino or latinix flu.
Speaker 3: So Trump is trying to make Columbus great again.
Speaker 1: Will come because because again woke wokeness is recognizing just like they is recognizing that, uh, the explorers, particularly Christopher Columbus wasn't such a good guy. That's the same thing as moving with father Unipero Sarah. You know the El Camina Reale and everything that we studied. You know, the twenty one mission missions going up from southern California border up to the Bay Area. Well, how did he he build them with these friendly, happy Indians? Right? Guess what? No, they were friendly, happy slaves is what they were. So there's a big move to undo the Everything in reference to history is ugly.
Speaker 3: His The reality is history is ugly too. You get you get Eli people talking about him. You go back to Edison, you know, killing them.
Speaker 1: Oh he was an ass Oh Edison was a bastard, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's there's so much ugliness in history. It's just weird to live. It's what ends up happening.
Speaker 1: All these people. You get hagiographies and all of a sudden they become deified. All right, moving on, all right.
Speaker 2: Secretary of State Marco Little Marco Rubio on Sunday defended the Trump administration's agenda of deporting undocumented immigrants, but said, of course, all people in the US are entitled to do process. A lot going on with this, obviously, decision came after the Supreme Court in early April allowed the Trump administration to move forward with some deportations under that very controversial AA as long as detainees received noticed notice after the date of their order that they were subject to removal under the Alien.
Speaker 3: What is the Alien Enemies Act? Enemies Act?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So let me get this right, so, Rubio, because in light of you have these illegal migrants being deported, just being picked up and thrown out, Okay, and under the law they're entitled to at least a hearing or notice so they can say, wait a minute, I shouldn't be deported. So they are being deported, Rubio says, of course, they're entitled to do process, even though they're not entitled to do process, or at least the ones that have been imported deported, and Trump administration is fighting each one of these.
Speaker 2: The argument against US is because the court could they've got a judge and a court on the plane.
Speaker 1: Sure they can do whatever they want. That happens all the time where they set up courts tribunal course. Due process is merely the ability to go into court and argue the U case. And then under the Constitution and the Fourteenth Amendment, due process also mean you you have the bitterly confront witnesses and also a bunch of things. It all lines up to you have the ability to go into court or a hearing of some kind, can be given the chance to set yeah, to say your defense.
Speaker 4: Well, license plates are getting a new look.
Speaker 5: The California standard automobile license plate, as you probably know, has a configuration of one number followed by three letters followed by three numbers. The first one, in nineteen eighty was issued as one Aaaooh well, sometime in twenty twenty six, it's expected that we're going to run out, so we'll hit nine ZZZ nine nine nine, So now they have.
Speaker 4: To do a new configuration.
Speaker 5: The state says, once they've run out of the current configuration of license plates, the next sequence will be three numerals followed by three letters and then one number.
Speaker 1: Now, who gets one ZZZ nine nine nine. That's kind of a neat plate to get, isn't it. Well, if yeah, and someone has it, someone gets it.
Speaker 4: Oh they don't. They haven't done it yet.
Speaker 5: They're currently issuing numbers nine uba and the number sequence after that.
Speaker 1: Expects another quadrillion availability, right.
Speaker 5: Right, But they say they're expecting they're going to run out sometime next year. That's a lot of a lot.
Speaker 1: Of cars, A lot of cars, all right.
Speaker 2: More than one hundred immigrants allegedly in the country illegally were detained in Colorado Springs after an overnight raid. This is what authorities described as an underground nightclub in a strip mall.
Speaker 3: Now, who else wants to go? Raise your hand? I'm in. I want to go to an underground nightclub in a strip mall. Over.
Speaker 2: A dozen active duty military members were also found at the club during the rain sub raid.
Speaker 3: Some of them were actually working at the illicit operation. So Attorney I love this.
Speaker 2: Attorney General Pam Pamela Bondie rather posted on x that two people had been arrested on outstanding warrants and that Trump's directive to make America safe again is achieving results.
Speaker 1: Yew. That gets kind of interesting because how many illegal migrants have an actuality been arrested through all all these raids eight hundred one thousand, I don't know, a couple of thousand. And this is more important than anything else in the United States. The fact that millions of people are going to lose their jobs is not as important as picking up these migrants. How many people do you know, Neil, have lost their jobs because some illegal migrant have taken their jobs. I don't know. I haven't met any sh have lost their jobs because of someone illegal.
Speaker 3: Came in from Canada. I don't know that he was legal, Yeah he was Who ares two l's?
Speaker 1: Yeah he was legal, Green cards, Yep, he was legal.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting now, the past four presidents have deported more than Trump has.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, by a long shot. Yeah, so yeah, I know, it's just it's fastining, it's all perception. All right, We're gonna take a break and come back when you know. This is the same thing when there is a murder of some kind, some heinous murder, and it was perpetuated by an illegal migrant, that is the story. The fact that the same day there were dozens of murders that took place around the United States that were done by citizens. All right, we're coming back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 5: Why Yoda talks wrong? The secret has been spilled. So you know that the greatest teacher failure is and he says things like much to learn you still have?
Speaker 1: I used to do a good yoga devorce.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it lean into it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad. Much to learn you still have? You know that's not that okay?
Speaker 5: There, So Star Wars mastermind George Lucas said there was a method to the madness. Why he had Yoda speaking incorrectly. He said, if you speak regular English, people won't listen. But if you add an accident, an accent, or it's really hard to understand what he's saying, they'll focus on what you're saying. And he said, Yoda is the philosopher of the Star Wars movies, and he had to figure out a way to get people to actually listen, especially twelve year olds.
Speaker 4: That's how he did it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how Bill does it too. He speaks stupid, he does, and then everybody leans in speaks stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, sometimes the show's just for us people.
Speaker 2: Former Vice President Kamala Harris plans to offer a pointed critique of President Trump that's something new and his policies on Wednesday, in her first major speech since leaving office, because you know, she's going to be leaning into the possibility of running twenty twenty six California governor race, replacing termed out governor gave Newsoen Newsom. So she's going to come and talk about the enduring promise of America and issue.
Speaker 1: At normal stuck, normal stack. I wonder if she's going to pull out. Richard Nixon loses the nineteen sixty presidential race, goes on to run for governor in nineteen sixty two, gets plastered, I mean, loses everything that was the famous you won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore speech right after his loss. So maybe you'll hear you won't have Kamala Harris to kick around anymore speech if she loses the googernatorial assuming she jumps in, which I think she will.
Speaker 4: Because we need more stuff in space.
Speaker 5: Amazon is getting ready to launch its debut batch of satellites into orbit. Oh that sounds familiar. It's called Project Kuyperer.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's ku I P e R. Yeah, that's the Kuiper Belt. There's a bunch of asteroids I think between Mars and between I think Mars and Jupiter. Okay, and that was essensibly a planet that broke up. So it's a really heavy band of asteroids.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay.
Speaker 5: So well he's going to make a heavy band of satellites because Jeff Bezos's plans are to, you know, have a satellite communication network kind of like we already have with SpaceX founder Elon Musk starlinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why not. We're gonna have satellites after satellite. It could be like billiards up there, you know, one satellite CARREENI into the next one.
Speaker 3: Did you just try and call me?
Speaker 1: No, something has just happened. I was pressed. You know, I don't know what happened. Are you but a face time I think it was a face time butt dial. I think it was.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm big, I know, really weird.
Speaker 1: I mean it just my phone gets weird.
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Neil last night. I asked him how to clean my barbecue. Oh, I got my green egg, a big green egg yesterday to very exciting. We'll talk a lot more about that in the coming upcoming whatever.
Speaker 3: Excited to get to your new place. Yeah and check.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a broadcast at my house by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah at some point with all my back party.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're not gonna be invited, but still enjoy yourself. Okay, moving on, I have to no, yeah, not you, I'm talking about everybody else. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So the person who stole Homeland Security secretaries purse, now we know them, get it?
Speaker 1: Uh, now we know him?
Speaker 3: Okay, you do you do?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Homelandstury Secretary Christy Holmes said, Sunday, the Secret Service caught the person who swiped your.
Speaker 3: Bag from Washington restaurant on Easter Sunday.
Speaker 2: You know, she was sitting dining with her family and he kind of used his foot to sweep it by him and then put his coat over it and laughed. So authority said, man that was wearing a black mask, that took her bag, which contained, as we now know, three thousand dollars, her DHS access card, passport, makeup bag, apartment key, chess table, a small car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have two questions. I have two questions. Asked about that number one passport. Why would you carry around your passport if you're not about to jump on an airplane and go any place. I don't know if anybody just carried their passport around. No, no, but she has, she has her access card, certainly her makeup bag. I mean, that's not a problem with her apartment key, of course that would be in there. Three thousand dollars in cash. Who in God's name carries three grand in cash just going to or unless you are a drug addict or you a drug dealer. By the way, I want to make I'm not accusing her of being either one. I want to put that on the record. I'm just saying, who does that other than those two people? Well, clearly christineom does that.
Speaker 3: And what this was a career criminal who's been in our country illegally?
Speaker 1: For you, Christin Christino, I thought you were accusing her of being an ill legal drug dealer.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, I know you don't care. You think you own. They only get mentioned in the stories if they're illegal.
Speaker 1: But duh, duh. All right, I think we're done, guys.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: We're finished coming up a medical story I want to share with you, and I am going to come back and give you a personal story of what happened. I shared this with you before, so I'm going to make it really uh uh, just make it that part very quick, but talk about our primary care shortage here in California, and it is getting worse and worse and worse. KFI AM six point forty. You've been listening to The Bill Handle Show. Catch my Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.