Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Grant America. Welcome to someone Randy Afternoon in the tri States. Coming up later as Michael Wright scheduling. Michael Wright, he's the attorney for the estate Shall always saved the eighteen year old who was killed at the hands of Cincinnati police because of his behavior. That's the estate of Ryan Hinton, eighteen years old plus. Later on we're going to talk about the arrangement, further arraynment and no bond hearing set this morning and the father's charges, that being Rodney Hinton. But until then you may not know it or not. This is an election day, and I'm thinking, are you kidding me? It's an election and we have the man in charge of elections in the state of OHI Frank LaRose, Secretary of State. And Frank, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Frank, how are you?
Speaker 2: Ben Willie? And it is election day.
Speaker 3: The pouls have been opened for hours and they're ready to go. Over three thousand voting locations open until seven thirty tonight. Only two percent of Ale Highlands have already voted through the early vote process. That it means ninety eight percent of you need to still get out and make your voice heard.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: Two two percent. So there's a ways to go to get to fifty percent, which is impossible. Tony Bender wants to know what about state issue too, because I know everything I think.
Speaker 4: I like to communicate that to my listeners. Actually, I know nothing about state issue too. So can you tell me to vote yay or naym state issue too? Or can you not give me a yes or no? Just tell me what it is? Which is it?
Speaker 2: I'd be happy to tell you how I voted.
Speaker 3: My wife and I went and voted early at the Franklin County Board of Elections on Saturday, and we both voted yes on issue too. If you want to do your own homework, vote Ohio dot gov is our website. You'll see the full language of the amendment. If you want to look at it, you'll see an argument, a very concise argument for it, and a very concise argument against it. But here's the simple way to understand this. This is a decades old infrastructure program in Ohio that borrows money to pay for roads and bridges and water and sewer. I would call the good kind of government spending. We all know about the nonsense government spending. This is the stuff that Trump and Musk have been rooting out through DOGE and there are plenty of things that at least the federal level that they waste money on. Infrastructure, though, is a smart investment when you're building roads and building bridges and water and sewer. This is the stuff that our economy rides on. That's why a lot of the businesss like the Chamber of Commerce and others have been strong supporters of a yes.
Speaker 2: Vote on issue too.
Speaker 3: It allows the state legislature to borrow five or sorry two point five billion dollars over the next few decades to invest that money at the local level. It has worked well for Ohio over the last few decades, and I think it's a smart thing. But again, do your own homework, vot dot and go for all the information. By the way, it has nothing to do with football stadiums anywhere.
Speaker 2: There's been some confusion about this. As you know, I'm a life long Browns fan.
Speaker 3: I understand you guys have a football team down there at Cincinnati as well that you all love and you should. But this has nothing to do with the debate that's currently happening in the state legislature they are debating whether they will do a bond program to borrow money for a football stadium. This has nothing to do with that issue, too, is a completely separate thing.
Speaker 1: So if this is intertwined with the Cleveland Browns not real popular in Cincinnati, or the Bengals not real popular in Cleveland, or with Ohio State, they get all the money anyway, because all you guys in Columbus take care of Ohio State. This has nothing to do with building stadiums. This is about continuing roads and bridges things like that. Correct, nothing to do.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: If you don't like potholes, if you want clean water and good sewer systems that work when you flush the toilet, then a vote yes on ISSUQ would be my recommendation. Again, it invests money in infrastructure only, and it does it at the local level. And that's what's important to point out.
Speaker 1: You brought it up about the dose, etc. We have a candidate for governor who I think is going to be endorsed to stay wide on Friday by the state Republican Party, which is quite unusual. Normally, you Republicans let primaries determine by the voters who to vote for, and normally it's hands off. You've got two or three qualified people running for governor. David Yost have had him on repeatedly, Mammy, even more than I've had you on. Is a very popular attorney general, wins every time he runs. He's announced for governor. David Yosho would be a good governor. We have another candidate running, Vivike Ramaswami that everyone's endorsing, beginning with Donald Trump. I know you're endorsed him. Got in early. And why is the Republican Party, which is supposedly organized to let the voters decide in primaries who to vote for, gonna tip the scales in favor of Aveke Ramaswami against David Yost, who's been there for the past thirty years in one office or another. Can you answer that question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're right to mention David is a good man.
Speaker 2: I had a good public servant.
Speaker 3: But my strong choice is for Viveke Ramaswami.
Speaker 2: I was the first to endorse.
Speaker 3: Him because I believe that Vivek will be a transformational.
Speaker 2: Governor, not just a good governor, not a company.
Speaker 3: Governor, a transformational governor for Ohio. That's why I'm supporting him. My endorsement isn't the one that matters the most. That one comes from President Trump, who early on endorsed Leveik. He referred to Vevek as something special and talked about him as a generational leader. Now, listen, it's still up to the voters. That always will be for them to decide who they want their party's nominee to be. They will make that decision next spring when the state holds it primary. I support the party endorsing Vivek, And there's a simple, really two reasons why the party has a responsibility to give the seal of approval, to give a nod to who they think is the best person. Most voters are busy people. They have families to raise, the businesses to run, and they're looking for some indication from the state party who they believe would be our best candidate. And for the state party to endorse is not an unusual thing. In fact, they've endorsed in primaries throughout their history. It did last year they endorsed President Trump. Ohio is the first state in the country to endorse President Trump, and so it is a normal and expected thing for the party to do that.
Speaker 2: But again, I'm.
Speaker 3: Supporting him because I think he's the guy that can really transform Ohio. He's got great energy, great vision. Well, let me describe it to you like this. In the military, we have leaders that we have to follow because they've got more rank than us, and everybody just kind of grits their teeth and does what the commander says because he's got more rank on his sleeve than you do. Big is that rare kind of leader that you follow because you want to. He's got a clear vision, he articulates it well, he's got the energy to carry that vision out, and he also has the courage the courage to get tough things done, like eliminating the state income text, which is one of the major proposals he's been talking about, improving public education in Ohio, improving our energy grid in Ohio, things that really are necessary for Ohio to be a state of excellence. I think with ak Ramaswami is the man to deliver on that, and I think that the Republican Party should endorse him when they meet on Friday.
Speaker 1: Frank LeRose, I'll play devil's advocate. He wants to get rid of the state income tax, which is like two or three percent. There's another group that wants to get rid of the state property tax. We have no property taxes, then we have no income taxes. One might ask, how does the state raise about sixty billion dollars a year If there's no income tax and no property tax, where does the money come from. There's a tree behind city Hall and then one plumb street that Charlie Luken used to say, I go back there and shake the money tree and the money just falls out.
Speaker 4: So if we have no income tax and no property tax, where how does the money come from?
Speaker 1: All these things are popular in the vacuum.
Speaker 3: Sure, there is a group that wants to eliminate the property tax. I think that may be a little bit of a of a bad plan. I think what we should do is cap the property tax. I think property taxes are entirely too high. One of the reasons I'm running for state auditor, by the way, is that I think that we need to scrutinize the way local government spends money so that they're not constantly coming to the ballot for another tax increase over and over again. That's property tax, income tax. Listen, we compete with forty nine other states, and many states throughout this country have eliminated their income tax, states like Texas, states like Florida State, Flake Tennessee that in many cases never had one. If Ohio is going to compete in the modern economy to attract talent to our state and to attract businesses to our state, I think it's time that we continue phasing out and in short order eliminate the state income tax. And by the way, other states find ways to raise the revenue they need through sales taxes and that kind of thing, that we can fund the essential services of state government, which of course we want to do. We want to have police officers and good public schools and all those kind of things that state government needs to buy.
Speaker 2: But the income tax is a bad way of.
Speaker 3: Doing it, and I think it's time that Ohio joins a lot of other states and gets rid of that.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things that Pavec is running on, and.
Speaker 1: Frank Laro's on property taxes. I don't think it should be eliminated. But if someone's a senior citizen on a fixed income, if the house is worth less than no, no, no, pick a number three hundred thousand, dollars and they have an income of fifty thousand dollars sixty thousand dollars a year. You don't pay state income tax on Social Security, but you pay federal tax. Maybe that's going to change. Ken. I'm sensitive to older Americans that don't have a lot of assets, that have to sell their house biers they can't afford. What can you do to keep property taxes? But put a cap. If you're a senior citizen on a fixed income, without a half million dollars in assets, without a job that's paying you five hundred thousand dollars a year, how do you fashion it to keep the old folks in the community because they pay taxes their whole life. How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're absolutely right, especially for those seniors that paid off their homes or for people like me that are still paying a mortgage. When you look at your interest payment and your principal payment, and it's starting to look like your property taxes are just as much as your interest. In principle, it's un American. And there are two things that lead to this problem. One is again, wasteful spending at the local level needs to be screwed. Denies that's something that the state auditor can do. And the other thing is that they need to have a cap on property tax. Rather a cap on property tax would help prevent these big increases that we've seen in recent years. That's something that I think our next governor of ak Bromswami, working with our state legislature.
Speaker 2: Will get done. And that's why I'm a big support that.
Speaker 3: For seniors, the state of Ohio has a thing currently called the Homestead Exempt provide a very small measure of relief to seniors, but it's not nearly enough, and I think we need to boost that by now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, you bring up police officers this community. I know you're a high flute and politician there in Columbus, but you're also a military man. And we had a terrible incident in which a father, thirty eight year old Rodney Hinton, used his car as a weapon to kill Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson last week. And we have a situation here where the eighteen year old his son was hoisting was jack and carrs all over northern Kentucky, driving them into Ohio to use for various purposes, including committing crimes using a Kia or a Hyundai. It's not their vehicle, and the police recalled. They come to the scene. The eighteen year old boy runs. He's got in his possession a nine millimeter with an extended mag The officers say the gun was pointed at them had the ability to shoot about thirty two projectiles in about six seconds. The officer took quick notice of that fact and shot and killed Ryan Hinton, who's eighteen years old. I have his attorney, the attorney for the estate, coming up in about an hour. His name is Michael Wright. And at this point, there was a hearing hell this morning in municipal court in which my friend judged tyrone Yates. And I mean my friend, he's a good guy. We used to practice law together. Set no bond in the case of the father who murdered in cold blood a police officer. You travel the state, you go to Cleveland. Unfortunately in Toledo and Columbus and Cincinnati. Have you noticed a general lack of respect for law enforcement in every major city, not just in Ohio, but around the country.
Speaker 3: I think there are a small minority of Ohioans that don't respect law enforcement. I think the best mcburry of us do I was with a group of sheriff's deputies last night in Clinton County and they all have the black bands on their badge because they were in mourning for their brother, Deputy Henderson. And so we need to first and foremost keep his family and his brother deputies, brother and sister deputies in our prayers. Every day we ask good men and women to put on a badge and a gun and to go out there and to risk their lives to protect our safety. Anyone who would dare try to or be successful in taking the life of one of our dear public servants, one of these great law enforcement officers deserves to have the full force of the law brought down them. I think that somebody like that you need to make an example of them so that people see that this is not something that we as a society would ever hollering. These are our finest or finest Ohioans that serve us in law enforcement. And guess what, ninety nine point nine percent of the time, these are men and women that follow their training and do the right thing. And on those rare occasions when somebody doesn't do the right thing, there will be consequences for it. They will have to pay the price if they don't follow their training and they don't do the right thing. But someone taking the law into their own hands is completely unacceptable. And this perpetrator, if the facts prove this out, it's the full penalty that's available.
Speaker 1: To him, and it's supposedly it's a death penalty. But my friend and yours, Mike Dwine, doesn't. He kind of mouths the idea that I'm in favor of the death penalty, but in reality he isn't because he will not sign a death warrant. Do you have some indication if a fake Ramaswami is the governor that he would sign death warrants for those who purposely murder police officers.
Speaker 3: I'd have to let him speak for himself on that issue. As much time as we've spent out on the campaign trail, I've not heard him articulate his his stance on that, but I'm sure he has a well thought out one. I'll say this that I'm generally one that believes that the death penalty should be used very sparingly.
Speaker 2: In many cases, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I think the case is somebody that that in wanton cold blood kills, a law enforcement officer. That's the one of the times that that the death penalty definitely should be applied doesn't apply.
Speaker 1: And if Hamilton County doesn't prosecute him with a spec death penalty, spec, we don't have a death penalty. I felt the same thing in Claremont County when that young father purposely murdered as three boys in cold blood, three children, and they decided Clairemont County not to have a spec death penalty and gave life imprisonment without possibility of pearl. Claremont County doesn't have a death penalty. And if this is not prosecuted as a death penalty case, we don't have a death penalty in Hamilton County. And if it's applied that haphazardly, we shouldn't have the death penalty. If people like this don't get it, we might as well not have one. But once again, Frank Leroe, Secretary State, thanks for coming on and you say vote yes an issue too. And if you need more explanation, check out the website vot odo Ohio dot gov. It explains what it is. It has nothing to do with stadiums, had nothing to do with that. It's about rows and bridges, and sewer systems, things like that. And once again, Frank LeRose, you're a soldier and secretary of state and you're going to become what the auditor in about a year and a half. Is that the deal?
Speaker 2: God willing?
Speaker 3: I'm running for auditor of state. And listen a local elections matter.
Speaker 2: Get out and vote. The polls are up until seven thirty tonight. Will even give you a free sticker when you come to vote.
Speaker 1: I promise plus a two percent turnout so far, there's a little ways to go. Will there be a ten percent turnout? Is that possible?
Speaker 3: Gosh?
Speaker 2: I hope, so I'm not holding my breath.
Speaker 3: One hundred and seventy two thousand, six hundred and fifty two. One hundred and seventy two thousand, six hundred and fifty two Ohioans have voted already through the early vote period.
Speaker 2: That means two percent.
Speaker 3: That means about ninety eight percent of us still need to get off our bucks, get out there and vote and do our ourseic duty.
Speaker 1: Now this is about ten thousand different ways to vote. That sounds to me like voter suppression, but we'll see what happens. Frank, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, especially your comments on law enforcement. Thank you very much. Thanks, Let's continue with more. And of course Franklin Rose himself as a soldier, so he's in the reserves, has served active duty, etc. And so I love having individuals on like Franklin Rose. Let's continue with more. My comments next on not Guilty by Reason of Insanity and also the comments of Clyde Bennett. This morning during the arrangement the second arrangment of the murderer of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson, Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham WI was set up the rest of today's Big show after one o'clock today, arrange for Michael Wright, the attorney that had the news conference yesterday with the family of Ryan Hinton, to be here with us and talk about his civil claims against the people of Cincinnati and r Hamlety County relative to the killing of Ryan Hinton at the hands of the police officer whose name should be released sometime in the next few days. He has nothing, in my view to be ashamed about whatsoever. It's sad what happened, what had to occur because of the behavior of the eighteen year old Ryan Hinton. But Michael Wright is looking at it from a civil perspective. He's with the Johnny Cochrane, the law firm, and he also represented that Crawford young man that was shot in a walmart in Beaver Creek, and that case has been going on for about ten years. And these are difficult cases because I would think that even in today's world, the jury has great sympathy for a police officer and the circumstances in which they find themselves making split second life and debt decisions. And this case may hinge upon a part of the videotape that may not exist, which is the exact half a second before the shots were fired by the police officer, where was the nine millimeter weapon of Ryan Hinton? Pointed? I would think that Michael Wright's going to focus on the fact that that Hinton was running away and was not, shall we say, his view presenting a risk of imminent danger to the police officer. Now I have a different perspective on that I'm going to share with you. But nonetheless, I want to thank Michael Wright for green to come on at one oh seven today, who conducted the news conference yesterday with the Hinton family and also after two o'clock day we have a representative of the Shield coming on and I know Chief Wallace and Amberley Village is one of the ones that have the organization together that allows people like you to make donations to a fund which is used to assist the families of dead, injured, the first responders, and other needs than one. So I'm going to talk with that gentleman after two o'clock today to discuss how you can get involved if that is your desire, because at this point there was a scrubbing of a go fundme page for Ryan Hinton and for I guess indirectly Rodney Hinton, the father and the son who's dead, to let people will contribute to that. You might recall Luigi Mangioni who was charged and actually killed on video CEO of United Health. They've raised about two million dollars in that go fund me page is still open in the Empire State. Maybe Cincinnati, Ohio is different, but that's been scrubbed and taken down. But after two o'clock today there will be a means and a method for you to show your appreciation to the family of Larry Henderson, who gave his life for you and I now let's get into several issues. Clyde Bennett is the attorney for Rodney Hinton. He was in Room May this morning and he raised the issue of nngri not guilty of a reason of insanity, and also the issue that whether or not Rodney Hinton thirty eight year old father could counsel with him on his own. Behalf. There's two aspects of insanity. One as are you presently ability? Do you have the ability presently to understand the nature of the charges against you? Can you counsel with your lawyer on your defense? Behalf? So number one, you have to get over that hurle first before you get to NNGRI I not guilty reason of insanity, You have to first have some independent evaluation in with Clyde Bennett. And I have a call out to him to come on tomorrow to talk about does Rodney Hinton thirty eight years old suffer from a disease, a mental disease or defect that prohibits him from counseling with Clyde Bennett. In other words, he's he currently mentally ill? And if he's presently mentally ill, and this is after extensive psychiatric evaluations by state and by defense experts on the subject matter. Then that the case itself is put off to the side for months or years or forever. That is, if you have a defendant that cannot counsel with you, doesn't understand the nature of the charges against him, you're not brought to trial until you're restored to sanity. There seems to be an implication for Clyde Bennett he may go down that route first. Then the second issue is whether or not, under the so called McNaughton standard, whether he's gonna follow not guilty by reason of insanity n gri I and try to claim do it. In this case, it would be a jury, a jury to decide whether or not he should receive a not guilty or reason of insanity. And if the jury finds him not guilty by reason of insanity, unlike many other states, Ohio means that means he's not guilty and he's sent to a mental hospital until he's restored to sanity. And if he is restored to sanity, he's not guilty of the offense of shall we say, killing Officer Larry Henderson. That means he is set free. Once he's restored to sanity. Now that's a long process. It will take many years for that to occur, you know, you know, like a light switch on and off of mental illness. So number one, Clyde Bennett seems to be saying, I can't counsel with Rodney Hinton, he doesn't understand what's going on. And so over the next few weeks and months, the state and the defense will have psychiatric examinations of Rodney Hint Hinton to determine if presently in May and June and July, does he have the ability to counsel with his attorney on his own behalf and very rarely do you have that case. I've handled maybe seven or eight gris and I haven't had one yet succeed because you know, a lot of us are half crazy. But that's not the standard. So if he's able to speak thing of some English language, if he can read the indictment, if he understands who aggravated murder with the charge is, if he can meet with Clyde Bennett and they can exchange questions and answers, answers and questions back and forth, that procedure may take a few months to determine. Okay, Rodney Hinton understands he charges with the aggravated murder, I would think with his death penalty speck. He understands the nature the charge against him, understands the possible penalties, and you can counsel with Clyde Bennett. Okay, that's the first hurdle. Get over that one. Now we're on the big one. N g RI I not guilty by reason of insanity, And we have a relatively new law Governor Mike DeWine signed which bans the imposition of the death penalty on defendants who were seriously mentally ill at the time the offense was committed. Now, that's different than being found not guilty. So many times one might have how we say, a diminished capacity not sufficient to rise to the not guilty of a reason of insanity. But instead of having a serious mental illness as defined by statute, the defendant must be diagnosed with either schizophrenia, schizophrenia with effective components, bipolar disorder, or delusional disorder. Now it doesn't arise to the level of being found not guilty, but if you suffer from serious mental defects, you can't be execute it. So that's another thing, that's number three down the road. So if I'm conducting a law school class, number one is he presently mentally ill, doesn't understand the nature of the charges against him, can't discuss matters of Clyde Bennett. I would think that's a that's a high standard. And so the courts rarely find that someone is so mentally ill presently they can't stand trial. And if that's the case, if they're found they can't stand trial, there could be months or years, or the case may never come to trial. Get over that hurdle. Let's say we get over that hurdle the next several months, and Rodney Hinton is going to be charged with a death penalty speck in the next week or two. And then we're on to the second hurdle, which is MGRI. What does it mean if you're not guilty of or reasonabent standing. Essentially, if you have a form of a mental illness that substantially affects your actions and capacity to commit a crime, you could be excused of committing that crime. They're subject to confine in a mental hospital rather than just letting them off the hook. And after that matter is resolved, like John Hinckley was eventually let go from a mental hospital as a result of the so called mental disease or defect. Can one understand the wrongfulness of their actions, can form it with it dictates of the law, because yourself from a severe mental disease would effect Certain psychiatrists on both sides of the defense are going to talk about this for a long time. I'd be shocked if this case went to trial before the end of the year. So each side on the second aspect of NGRI I, which is the McNaughton standard McNaughton rule, there might be three psychiatrists for the state, three psychiatrists for the defense. It's a batter a battle between the two of them. And that determination, the first one is made by the judge Canny counsel on his behalf. The second one n GRI is made by a jury. And whether a person in this case, Rodney Hinton Jr. Has some mental disease or defense that is so severe that he cannot understand the nature of the charges against him, cannot conform his behavior to the law, and that he didn't understand between the difference between right and wrong. You might have an insanity defense, which is very rarely successful, very rare. And so this morning when Clyde Bennett talked about did you know his previous mental standing, I would anticipate that Clyde Bennett was tipping his hand a bit to indicate that Rodney Hinton, who murdered Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson, has a previous mental illness. Is that paranoid schizophrenia? Is it delusional? Whatever it is, has he been treated for it in the past, Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: If he's not been treated for it in the past. And this arose having watched the videotape, and we're going to talk to Michael Wright, the civil attorney in about fifteen minutes on that issue and his behavior before, during, and after the incident where he obviously killed Henderson is Germaine. One of the standards of NGRI is can you conform your behavior to the law? Do you know the difference between right and wrong? So when he drove from the crime lab where he saw the videotape and the presence of Michael Wright and others, and we're going to explore that with the attorney in about fifteen minutes. I would imagine if someone would take the trek from the blue Ash area down to Clifton. There were numerous stop signs in which he had to understand, take an information and stop. There were numerous traffic lights along the way that he had to look at it conform the idea that it's red, yellow, or green. I got to conform my behavior to the law to operate the motor vehicle. There's certain mental and physical processes that one must go through. So, having tried many of these cases, you try to demonstrate that your client, your defendant, did not know the difference between right and wrong, suffering from a mental disease or defect. However, the prosecution would point out, now, wait a minute. You got in the car, your mind was working. You knew where the keys were in your pocket. You operated the vehicle, You put it in drive from P to D, you drove it. You more or less confirmed with speech standards. Between blue Ash and Clifton, you stopped along the route. Did he stop somewhere to get some coffee? Did he go into a wah wah, I get a ho ho? What did you do? And he put his foot on the brake appropriate ways, which indicated his mind, his mind was working. He came to a red light, and he put his foot on the brake, and then when it turned green, he put his foot on the pedal to go forward. Those mental processes that demonstrates before he murdered Larry Henderson, he kind of knew what he was doing. And then there's spent evidence this morning in which he kind of stopped in a way, in other words, he put his foot on the brake from the gas to the brake, his mind was working. He then took his foot off the brake and put it on the gas, went across lines of travel and traffic and targeted an individual, which took the mind had to be working in order to do that, and so it is very rare to have a successful NNGRII, especially in a cop killing case, when in his sick mind there was a reason to do this, If there was a reason to act in such a way, that demonstrates in his sick mind that his mind was working and he wasn't suffering from some mental disease or defect, and he could conform his behavior to the dictates of the law, and therefore it defeats the NNGRII. In addition to that, in a jury case, you're going to have extremely, extremely understandable. Henderson family in complete tears and upset about the loss of their loved one. This was such only a good cop. He was a marine. He was a foster parent about to adopt two of his foster kids, who by the way, were African American, five other children. He had numerous grandchildren. He volunteered time charitably all over the place, including the UC and the Mercy Hospital in Anderson Township. This guy was a CoP's cup. This guy was wonderful and so this particular victim is extremely sympathetic. I would think to a jury, so based upon what's happening here. I also got a text from her friend of mine that did he make any phone calls? At this point, I would assume he had a cell phone. I don't know. Maybe I'll ask Michael right that he didn't represent the Rodney Hinton criminal case. He represents Ryan Hinton in the estate. But did he make phone calls? So his mind was working constantly from the time he saw the videotape. From that moment his mind was working. That moved his body out of the room, came back into the room, then left the room again. He didn't walk in the walls or fall down steps, his mind was working, got into a vehicle, had enough mental acuity to operate the vehicle in a way that was ten to fifteen miles away, hunting to kill a cop. That was the reason he did it. That defeats come completely. Ngri got a reason to do it in his sick mind. That proves his mind was operational. If someone shoots at a person believing in their Coca Cola machine and they're under treatment for mental psychiatric disorders, and you can show that they thought that was a Coca Cola machine and they shot and killed a person, that's Ingri. This is not one of those cases, because his mind was working constantly before he purposely killed Larry Henderson. That's going to be difficult. But in Clyde Bennett's defense, what do you do? Well, it's not a who done it? It's kind of like why was it done? And the reason in a sick criminal mind would be answered, eye for an eye tooth tooth. You take my boy, I'm taking one of yours. And that demonstrates the defeat of Nngri because it means the mind was working. Let's continue with more, and this case is going to be tried over the next several months, and I predict there won't be a trial until the year twenty twenty six at the earliest, and they'll try everything. But if justice is done, the murderer of Larry Henderson face must face the death penalty. Let's continue with more and after two o'clock we have a representative of the Shield. I know Chief Wallace and Emily Village and many other cops A have an organization put together to receive some funds to alleviate the suffering of family members, especially the Henderson family. I would anticipate they're not particularly rich and they just lost the leader of their family. And like many others, they would like number one, they would like your prayers and sympathies. But number two, there's a way of helping the Henderson family, and we're going to deal with that after two o'clock today. So that's kind of where it is. And I would point out this Sincere Grigsby, one of the four individuals involved in this auto theft, was already on probation from juvenile court for another auto theft he was involved in with a gun. So and of course we can't find out the criminal record yet of Ryan Hinton. I was told by a little birdie. He has an extensive juvenile record and never was held to account for criminal misbehavior and juvenile court, which would be consistent with the way we have juvenile court today. So the investigation continues. In the next week or two, we should know more videotape, we should have more, and I would anticipate that Michael Wright may be requesting a second autopsy on his client's body, that is Ryan Hinton, that is often done in these cases, plus public records request will be made to do the investigation. I would point out the elements of the Hinton family were extremely solicitous as far as the sympathies toward the family of Larry Henderson. There was one woman that during the news conference got off track, but the majority of them were sympathetic to Henderson. So one case seeks to I guess money judgment against the City of Cincinnati, and the other case seeks should seek the death penalty for Rodney Hinton. Will continue to follow both Bill Cunningham with you every day your home of the Reds playing the night about six ZHO five in Atlanta. Maybe they can score some runs. A news radio seven hundred WLTIM on Billy Cunningham, the great American. Of course, yesterday there was a news conference held with Michael Wright of the Cochran Law Firm, who represents the estate of the eighteen year old Ryan Hinton. And it's not directly or indirectly involved with the actual of the prosecution or defense of the father, Rodney Hinton. Jonan, you and I now as Michael Right of the Cochran Law Firm. First of all, Michael Wright, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. So as we sit here this Tuesday afternoon in the tri State, can you kind of tell the American people what is the legal formation of the estate, Who's going to be the beneficiaries, what is your research going to do? Are you going to ask for another autopsy? Exactly? What does Michael Wright do at the beginning of this case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 5: Initially, we are setting up the estate. Grandmother, I believe, is going to be the administrator of the estate as a mom lives in Pennsylvania and Dad would like grandmother to be the administrator. So we're in the process of opening up the estate. We're in the process of doing public records requests, getting the videos, getting all the police reports, and getting all those things that the police have put together at after mister Hinton was shot and keeled.
Speaker 1: Are you going to request a second autopsy or not?
Speaker 5: We're discussing right now based on the video. I don't believe we're going to have a it's going to be necessary to have a second autopsy.
Speaker 1: When I spoke to the police Union had last week on Friday ken Kober, he said the shot was fired from about a distance of ten feet and that it was a chest wound. And when I look at the video, which I'm sure you've looked out about one hundred times, it appears that your client, in a sense, Ryan Hint Hint in the eighteen year old, was sideways and not directly chest to chest. Is the entry of the wound important in your consideration?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is very is very important, and that's why we're still discussing the independent independent However, the video speaks for itself. I mean, we have very good tech people that are going to dissect this video and show you know what occurred it. As you indicate you saw the video, it doesn't look like a shot directly from you know, in the front, from the chest. There was definitely a shot from the side. And if you really watch the video, Ryan didn't even look at that police officer. He didn't know that that police officer was there when he came through those two dumpsters. All he was doing was running. He was running as fast as he could. And what's interesting is that, you know, as looking at the video, I don't even know if the officer that took the shot even saw that he had a gun. The only reason he knew that there was a gun was because one of the officers was yelling gun, gun, gun, because Ryan had fell and picked up the gun started running. So the fact that this officer saying that, well, he pointed the gun in my direction or you know, and I think the police chief indicated that there's no video evidence that will show that, you know, Ryan ever pointed the gun at any officer.
Speaker 1: I had on Chief of Police Teresa Thiji yesterday, I believe she said, it's not clear from the video whether the gun was pointed at the officer, but it is clear that he had in his possession a non millimeter with an extended mag and so yeah, go ahead, please.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with that he did have a firearm. It was in his right hand. He was running from the officers. The officer that shot him was on his left, kind of caddy corner to Ryan. So you know the video at I'm still waiting for the other angles. But you know, the video that we were shown doesn't picked you know, him pointing the gun or even knowing that that officer was there as he was running past.
Speaker 1: If the Cincinnati Police officer and I have this on fairly good authority, was in a position where he perceived the gun was pointed at him, it's it critical in reality whether he had a perception based upon reasonable grounds. You have a young man who had just jumped out of a vehicle. He dropped the nine millimeter allegedly with an extended mag He then had the mental framework to pick up the gun. I was told there was a that there was a round in the chamber. I was told the safety was off, and that the officer perceived his life was in jeopardy. Whether or not the gun was actually pointed, the availability of the gun to shoot the police was within a split second. Do you consider the.
Speaker 4: Issue of whether or not he perceived danger is the same as danger actually.
Speaker 6: Existing, Well, it has to be a reasonable perception If Ryan is running past him never even looked at the officer, then it's not reasonable for the officer.
Speaker 5: To feel like or believe that he was in imminent danger. If this person is just running never even looked in your direction, how would you determine or would why would you feel like it was necessary to shoot and kill this young man when the young man didn't even look in your direction.
Speaker 1: Why did Ryan Hinton have the gun in the first place? It's illegal if you're under twenty one to be in possession of a handgun in the state of Ohio. Why did they have the gun in the first place.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, and I can't answer that question. But having a gun and that being a death sentence that shouldn't happen. So there are a lot of folks that have guns legally illegally, but you know it does in this situation. I don't believe it should have led to his death. Clearly, he didn't make you know, great judgment calls, But you know, whether this officer should have pulled the trigger based on a reasonable police officer standard, at this point I would say no, But again, we are still investigating. I don't have all of the information to make a real determination as to whether or not this was reasonable, whether or not this was a lawful a lawful shoot.
Speaker 1: I was told also that he's got an extensive jewvenile record. Can you disclose that to the American people? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: His juvenile record. I don't have a copy of his juvenile record at this point. But the officer didn't know anything about his juvenile record when he came in contact with him, So that's pretty irrelevant as to the officer making a decision as to whether not to shoot or not shoot. Because the officer didn't know what his juvenile record was.
Speaker 1: At this early point. I think you would agree it's an early point because we're still weeks away from getting the entire record. At this point, what would you tell the American people that this police officer did wrong? That would result and maybe criminal charges fooled against him, which I think would be ridiculous, but nonetheless that would give way to a civil lawsuit. What did the police officer do wrong?
Speaker 5: Well, and again I'm still investigating. Based on the small amount of video that we've seen, it doesn't look like Ryan even looked over at the officer. That officer just made a split second bad call and shot and killed Ryan. Again, the gun was as the chief even indicated the gun was not pointed or based on the video evidence, the gun was not pointed at the police officer. So you know, we're still again, we're still investigating. But you know, having being in a stolen car having a gun shouldn't be a death sentence well, and.
Speaker 1: Also may indicated a criminal predisposition desiring to flee. I had one prosecutor to tell me that fleeing is consciousness of guilt. That is, when someone instead of your client, Ryan Hinton, or the estate Ryan Hinton's estate, getting out of the car putting his hands up, he didn't do that. He made the conscious decision to pick up a nine millimeter with an extended meg and put it in his hand. He ran a few steps and fell to the pavement and the gun freed itself from his clutch because of the fall. He then made a decision to pick up the gun with what intent when have to assume is the intent to shoot police? Otherwise why pick up the gun twice? And then when the word gun, gun, gun, a police officer is trained at that point to understand it's a life and death situation. So the officer is running, he looks and seized individual running with a gun in his right hand, which would take a split second for him to turn his head to the left and shoot the cop. All those circumstances, your client hit control of that situation. And how do you respond to those who say that your client, Ryan Hidden's behavior caused his own death.
Speaker 5: I do believe that his behavior was not proper, but I don't believe it was too The officer should have recently believed that he was in imminent danger and discharged the firearm. But again, you know, we're still investigating. And in terms of being in a stolen vehicle, we're still investigating that information as well, because we're getting information that they were in a Toro, which is like a rental car. So I don't know if this that one of the kids had rented the vehicle and it and overkept its you know, and kept it for too long and that's why it was reported the way it was, or if someone else rented it and it was stolen from the person that rented the vehicle. So we are still trying to gather information as to the circumstances of them being in the vehicle in the first place.
Speaker 1: So, Michael right, you're saying the media is reporting, in fact, the police are reporting that in Edgewood, Kentucky, this car, this Kia, was heisted, drove across state lines, which is a felony by itself, and then it found itself in the parking lot of this East Price Sila condo project. Are you saying those facts may not be accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying we're still investigating. I do not know those facts to be accurate.
Speaker 1: Yesterday at the news conference, I heard a relative who was in tears stating that that Ryan Hinton came to him late at night, I guess the evening immediately before, in order to sleep there, and that he didn't get up. Was that was that? Wouldn't that indicate your client didn't have a car. Did he have the car at the night before or did he How was he involved with the other three individuals in this car? Are you saying that possibly there was not the theft of this car from Edgewood and that somehow some other car was used by a person other than your client that may have been staying over on a lease or a rental.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not Bill All I'm saying is that we're investigating all information that's coming in. We're sorting through and trying to determine what's factual and what's not factual. So it is very early on. This happened what a couple of days ago, and they're still doing our due diligence. We're doing our investigation to determine the actual facts of what occurred that led to Ryan to death.
Speaker 1: Now, Michael Wright of the Cochrane Law Firm, I've had I've had you on before about the Crawford matter and Walmart about ten years ago. As far as the circumstances, the police indicate that that this matter is extremely serious. It is the I think them from the police perspective, it's the attempted murder of a police officer and the officer responded to that. And you're stating the imminent danger is going to be a key key element whether or not to go down that route if you cannot, And you're saying that a jury down the road maybe as to put themselves in the shoes of that police officer to determine whether it was reasonable to assume that this police officer in Cincinnati had an eminent reasonable grounds to believe that he was an eminent danger. Is that the standard?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely Now, lastly, releasing the tape, I've had more than one tell me that it's not common to release the tape quickly. It used to be after thorough investigation. You repeatedly said, which I think is completely reasonable. You have to get all the information together to prove the gun was in the hand of your client. Was his fingerprints on the gun? Where did the gun come from? You have various cams, maybe of the condo project, maybe in Edgewood, Kentucky. You have several police cameras on and that I asked Fiji the chief police yesterday, why is it policy now to release it within twenty four hours before the investigation is even partially completed? And some have said that precipitated events ultimately resulting in the death of Larry Henderson. As a lawyer involved in these cases often from your perspective, is it a good idea to release the videotape quickly or is it better to wait a week or two till you get all the facts together well?
Speaker 5: And you mentioned the officer Henderson. I want to offer my condolences to his family because this is very tragic and this shouldn't have occurred. So the Hinton family does definitely want to offer their condolences to the family. In terms of when the video said be released, you know, that's their policy. Should they have waited to release it. I can't say yes or no, but I definitely believe that it should be released to the family before it's released to the public. So it appeared that Cincinnati Police Department was very anxious to release this video to the public, and since they were anxious to do so, they wanted to make sure that the family saw the video first. So is that a good policy? I can't. I can't speak on whether or not that's a good policy. I can tell you that, you know, we watched the video. The video was disturbing. The family was upset, and you can imagine watching your child, your loved one, being shot and killed on video. That would be you know, pretty difficult to do.
Speaker 1: So, Michael, right, you were there when Rodney Hinton, the thirty eight year father, observed the video.
Speaker 2: Correct, I was, yes.
Speaker 1: How is his behavior? How was his comments?
Speaker 5: He didn't make any comments, He was unable to sit through the entire video. He got up, he walked out, I didn't see you know him. He didn't make any statements.
Speaker 2: He was very quiet.
Speaker 4: He didn't give any expression verbally or otherwise. He was about to engage in behavior hunting down a police officer and killing a cop.
Speaker 1: There was no indication at that point, There was no indication at all.
Speaker 5: You know, he was he was quiet.
Speaker 2: Everyone in the room was upset.
Speaker 5: By what they saw, but you know, there was He did not act out in any manner. He got up, he quietly walked down out at some point came back and you know, we would have never anticipated that, you know, this would have occurred a couple hours later.
Speaker 1: All right, Michael Wright, thank you of the Cochran Law firm. Maybe we'll discuss this matter in a few weeks again with you. Thanks for coming on this Tuesday afternoon. We'll see where things develop. And you want to give out your your website if someone has information on the case unbeknownst, what is there? What is your firm's website if somebody wants to go to communicate with you, Yeah, just cochronohio dot com. All right, Michael, right, thank you again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Michael, Thank you for having me, God bless you. Let's continue with more. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live at Show Me the Reds. There's Radio seven hundreds. W elim.
Speaker 7: I just I do feel it's much better for Canada, but we're not going to be discussing that unless somebody wants to discuss it. I think that there are tremendous benefits to the Canadian citizens, tremendously lower tack says free military, which honestly we give you essentially anyway because we're.
Speaker 2: Protecting Canada if you have had a problem.
Speaker 7: But I think you know it's it would really be a wonderful marriage because it's two places.
Speaker 2: They get along very well. They like each other a lot well.
Speaker 8: If I'm as you know from real estate, there are some places that are never for sale. We're sitting in one right now, you know, bucking and Palace, and you visit it as well. Yes, and having met with the owners of Canada over the course of the campaign last several months, it's not for sale, won't be for sale ever. But the opportunity is in the partnership.
Speaker 2: And what we can build together.
Speaker 8: And we have done in the past. And part of that, as the President just said, is with respect to our own security, and my government is committed for a step change in our investment in Canadian security and our partnership. And I'll say this as well, that the President has revitalized international security, revitalized nations and US playing our full weight uh in NATO, and that will be parched.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Sega you for sale to the right person? Are you for sale? How much would it take?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, answer is yes, Are you for sale? Of course? How much? Millions? Sarah Elise? Is she for sale? I don't know. Don't you ask her? I don't see her as much as you do tomorrow every morning? See if she's for said kid Chris is for sale? Yes? Yeah? Who isn't for Rockey boyman?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: No, yes, yes, let's lopham say yes. Oh them said segment. Are you for sale?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do we want Canada to be the fifty first state?
Speaker 4: Call no, no, no that we got enough problems with fifty im here plaus that would gare Democrats elected for the rest of my lifetime? And yes, fifty first?
Speaker 1: There to the left of California, Canadian he says, yes, what no, well, he's not It would give the Democrats fifty five more electoral votes and about thirty five seats in the House and two more Senate seats. What are you talking about. I don't want Canada any part of this.
Speaker 4: Let's this fifty first state thing. Go die get go bring it up is stupid. That's really stupid. Yes, he says, yes.
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 1: Where does Lapham stand on Tyler Callahan talk about what happened? Was that ball caught last night?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 1: He's got more issues than a magazine stand well, he.
Speaker 4: The stood reporters, approach service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioniting dealers.
Speaker 1: Tame Star quality.
Speaker 4: You can field in Cincinnati, Colwayoming Air had won eight eight eight nine nine six h V a C spot.
Speaker 1: And I think what it is Trump does this because he likes to irritate people. You know, my wife accuses me of ir hitting her all the time, which I do for no obvious reason. I don't know why Trump would want to aggravate and irritate the Canadian Prime minister when which is won a deal?
Speaker 4: Give me a deal, deal, But I don't want them part of this country to you maybe maybe they're in California.
Speaker 1: Maybe the guys are Republican. How about Washington, Oregon, New York State and California going to Canada.
Speaker 4: Now you're talking, Yeah, so we get Ontario auto.
Speaker 1: There's only one or two provinces where the crap of Alberta and we need the conservative part.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 4: We all also want to thank Willie Lear's Prime Market for the for our lunch today. Full catering service Deluxe Delhi located and beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 1: Fuss Ohio Molts dot Com segment in Milford Round Bottom Road is having a big sale. Give your mother maltz. Do moms like mulch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as long as you spread it's.
Speaker 1: See A J.
Speaker 4: Smith Sawyer, Salve Sholver AJ Smith Sholver took a no hitter into the eighth, and young Tyler Callahan heard himself crashing into the wall.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 4: Santiago Espinal led off the eighth with a clean single for the reds Loane hit of the night. But mister Callahan, uh, and it's just his fourth major league game, broke his left forearm.
Speaker 1: Did he catch that ball? I think he did, but the umpires said this.
Speaker 4: According to rule five point nine A one one, the play can't be ruled to catch if simultaneously or immediately following his contact with the ball he collides with a player or a wall, or falls down as a result of such collision or falling.
Speaker 1: Drops the ball. Did he drop the ball? Yes? He did? How long because his arm was busted? How much time went by between he caught the ball and he dropped the ball? Milliseconds? Go ahead? So I'm fires ruled it? And uh right, he can't hit, can't score run.
Speaker 4: So mister Callahan is back into Queens City today and I guess they're gonna schedule surgery soon.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard anything yet. Didn't he star in Dirty Harry Calling? I thought that guy looked familiar.
Speaker 4: I think he was the co he was wearing thirty two to the Jim Brown Brownie, Yes, mister perfect, Yeah, Yes Callahan eighteen and eighteen Now Willie and Brave the Braves ain't game two tonight. It'll be U six oh five Sports Talking Lance, RNL Carriers, Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding.
Speaker 1: Show After the game.
Speaker 4: Andrew Abbott and Chris sail a pair of two lefties go at it tonight.
Speaker 1: How sale doing? Is he for sale? I think he's like one in two or one in he got to be. Let's see Jesse Winker.
Speaker 4: The Mets what out for some six to eight weeks right oblique injury?
Speaker 1: Here we go without oblique.
Speaker 4: The Texas Rangers are hiring former Reds infielder Bret Boone.
Speaker 1: Number twenty nine did not He had fifty home runs.
Speaker 4: As their major league hitting coach starting tonight in Boston.
Speaker 1: Who else wore number twenty nine? Who was it?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: I used to remember some loudmouth from California. I thought he was an outfielder.
Speaker 1: What's his name? I forget his name? Smith?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 1: Herm Winningham?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Herm Winningham wore twenty nine? Yes?
Speaker 2: What he?
Speaker 1: The thing did I do?
Speaker 9: Is I play one hundred percent like I said before, every single time.
Speaker 1: Oh No, I know who that is?
Speaker 9: Ballplayer. I like to win, and I think I can add a lot to a ball club.
Speaker 1: Who is?
Speaker 10: I have told.
Speaker 9: I will probably.
Speaker 1: Next week You're gonna sit down with Pete.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have a little talk. We'll have a little cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Over in the wholehouse, and I'm gonna tell him some listen. Can I be there? Well, you're telling me what happens. I won't say it worked well.
Speaker 9: Pete asked me the other day, says, can you can you move around the outfield? I says, Pete, I can do anything?
Speaker 1: Can he do radio? Can you remember that guy's name?
Speaker 4: I'm about sixty, but sixty percent of meat still better than one hundred percent of Dan Carroll Daniel.
Speaker 1: I just left Carroll. Can't can't place the name? Can you the voice?
Speaker 2: That guy?
Speaker 1: I can't recall. I don't know. No, I don't know. So he used to be somebody? Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Of course, Joe Burrow will he paced two of the work Voluntary off season program is underway with Ted McKay downtown. He's in a fashion show. No no, Joe Burrow at the workout Sunday. Was in Miami for the Miami Grand Prix Formula one race, is in a fashion show and grace the red carpet last night at the met Gala in New York City.
Speaker 1: Jesus blue gray, a blue gray.
Speaker 4: Suit that you and I, well you could afford it and Gucci printed sneakers.
Speaker 1: Could he become a male model? Ade? I guess you know.
Speaker 4: So he wasn't there today, but uh uh bj Hill was in a protective boot in his left foot. There we go, Zachar, Here we go Jake the Snake, Browning and Logan Woodside with the quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: So he's got time to be on the runway at the met Galla, but not here and Cincinnati getting ready for the man tomorrow. He better be here.
Speaker 4: Chase Higgins Giziki on the field, on the practice field today, Willie has faced who is underway with Ted McKay was the influencer with him Burrow.
Speaker 1: He's got an influencer that I don't know is Judson Hudson? Is that her name? Who I don't know? I don't know it.
Speaker 4: No, that's always not Jordan Hut's all we need in this town. What if that happened here? Oh, that'd be beautiful. Oh, Jordan Hutt fit in perfect with the way things are going around here. That'd be wonderful. Bengal safety Gino Gino, Gino Stone. It's going to remain on a reduced contract. What he's accepted a pay cut?
Speaker 1: He did? Yeah?
Speaker 4: In Ley slated to make six point four to seven five million this year. He's there agreed to a four four point nine million dollar deal. Why did you give up all that money because you're going to be cut? Is that the reason?
Speaker 1: Well? Maybe? And also number ninety one, what Trey Hendrickson who raises money for Jry bark Well, they got to get the dough the ray endo me for him, right, we got his that.
Speaker 4: It also looks like I just saw a report off the wire. What is it that Derby winner Sovereignty is going to skip the Preakness and run the Belmont.
Speaker 1: I got a picture here of Joe Burrow sent to me by an airline captain.
Speaker 4: Take a look at his picture. What is that a checkered flag? I think it's a dress. Does Joe Burrow have a dress on? Is it like a checkered flag? I bet he's headed to the Indianapolis five hundred?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that one of those AI deals? I think so? Yeah, he wore a dress over the weekend. No, no, he did. He wore men's clothes. Take a look at that right there?
Speaker 4: What do you see that's not that's that's one of his AIAI thing. Yes, it don't don't get us started, please, I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He looks somewhat attractive. Maybe I shouldn't say that. You just did. Okay, what else is going on here? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I went Joe eight qualified yesterday at Mcteewah. What about for the US Oil and Grammar? What about him didn't make it? Who made it? Uh? Leo Wessel our guy went to he's going to UC from Indianapolis. We made that hole in one on number two, hold on one on two, then a double bogie on three.
Speaker 1: Right, but he still made it. Daniel Wedderick is in. Is he actually in the tournament and go to the sectional after this?
Speaker 4: Well I guess they go to the next Yeah. So, but I mean, you know he qualified for the US Open. It's pretty good in it at the back, Yes, the home of Mark Shear and Dale Donovan.
Speaker 1: They own it. But I'll tell you what that is a serious golf course. When they play the buttons back and say bring it on, tough wet, How does that compare to the friendly confines? Yeah? Well, Ken was more of a country club and Mcattee Wall is more of a golf course. Okay, there's a big difference. Is MCA te wh have a pool? They have a little pool. We have we have five pools.
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: Yes? I thought you only had one? No, No, that we've remodeled. We have five pools. Well, have a thirty What do you go to hold the Olympics there? Now we have a thirty meter diving platform. Now you and I can dive off. Let's see you do a cannonball from ninety feet. I would uh that pool would be emptied in seconds like a tsunami. Correct, take out a green?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, when you play it back the bac te's tough.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a hairy asque golf course. That's all I can tell.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Better have hair all over your body. Okay. Did Joe Burrow wear a dress? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: No, right here, that's a that's a mess. That's a I he had. He had a nice suit on last night at the met gala.
Speaker 1: What goes on? What do they do?
Speaker 4: They have dinner there and then they they all just stand around and look at each.
Speaker 1: Other or something or what I've never done that. What does a met gala do? Some of those outfits. You weren't invited when you went in New York. I've been at the met twice. Not my cup of tea? Shall we say?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But weren't you invited when you were doing the big show out there at the met galas?
Speaker 1: I had Papa? Why didn't you going me around? Why didn't he go? Because me and shall we say, certain female star of Fox News were rumored Kimberly Guilfoyle. I got some pictures of me, and have you seen the pictures of me and her?
Speaker 4: That's not Ai And you're telling me so just to Joe Burrow, you got Gucci printed sneakers?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. How much of those costs? By the way, it's seventy thousand dollars per plate, a little more expensive than Ron's roost seventy thousand of plate. So you take a couple with you to talk. I'll tell you one thing. There's another picture. Is that really him? Not in a dress?
Speaker 4: No, it's a boostier knows that what that is. That's all we need is I called a boost. He's a man's man and a woman's man.
Speaker 1: Talk to the influencer about that, just saying, who's the influencer? That was a twenty three year old that was with him in the house in Anderson Township when his home was burglarized by the Chileans. That was her name, the influencer. I am the influencer. Believe me, I've seen her. She could influence me to do all kinds of stuff. I bet if women knew that part of they head over us, we'd be in worship than we're in right now. That's for sure. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 4: The Baltimore Ravens released a kicker, Justin Tucker last night. Of course, he's been accused of sexual misconduct at eight spas and wellness centers throughout Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Not good. They said it was a football decision. You tell me, that's not Joe Burrow wearing a boost tier. Is that a boost tier? You know what a boostier is. Yeah, that's not him. Who's sending that stuff?
Speaker 4: Can't say, yeah, can't say, can't say, just saying I don't want to start any roomors, so it'll be better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. So thousand plate I went to Ron.
Speaker 4: I tell you one thing, if if I'm paying seventy What was on the menu?
Speaker 1: If I tell you one thing, seed quail?
Speaker 4: If if if I'm going to a place to eat for seventy grand, I'm gonna be there for a few days. I'm gonna get get my fill. Guy Fieri, got.
Speaker 1: Nothing to be there eating like you're going to the electric.
Speaker 4: That's like going to Ron's Roost buffet twenty four to seven for a week.
Speaker 1: Our bill at Sunday afternoon was fifty two dollars. Took food home with me seventy thousand dollars the GOLLA met. Guess what I'd have a carry out back? Would you better send those refunds? Amen to that? I got the quail I got freaking what is what is freaking seed quail? I don't know? Don't ask me, dan quail? What is that? Ask uh Rocky would know. Yeah, Rocky knows about food. Shrimp Bombay launched a Newburgh and freaka seed quail under glass? What that might? That's not my cup of tea? There all right, segment, give me out of the studerip After two o'clock today we're gonna have on a police officer, Chief Scott Snow about how you can legitimately provide funds to the Henderson family and there are of need. And he's going to talk about numerous others, yes, fictitious sites, stealing money from Venmo to help the Henderson family. We'll deal with that in about ten minutes plus. I've arranged an interview tomorrow with Clyde Bennett, who the attorney for Hinton.
Speaker 4: Willie and honor of National Teacher Day and National Nurses Day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We need more NA.
Speaker 4: Nurses, segment and teachers. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 1: At some point that foolishness has got to stop. And I'm gonna miss that guy. In about two years a year and a half, he'll be gone, and Vivek Ramaswami will govern Ohio with an iron grips. Seg Man and Michael.
Speaker 4: Mike the Wine will probably move here and become a commentator for you. Come on, it might be your feeling, could be I could use a good one. You go on, you know, you go on your trips or something, no question. Go to the Southern Command. I got more pictures there of Joe Burrow in a boostier. Give it up on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Enter it now.
Speaker 1: By Bill cunning Immigrant America came out there recently that there's certain websites go plumby sites that seek to support either Rodney Hinton or Ryan Hinton. Either the eighteen year old is dead or the father who's I guess is going to make a not guilty of our reasonable insanity plea according to his attorney Clyde Bennett. But the other side of this coin is what's going to happen now to the Henderson family. Shield Ohio is a charitable group put together to assist fall in law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties, to assist the family members joining you and I now as Chief Scott Snow, he spent many years in writing The Home of the Blue Devils. As the chief of police, he is now involved with heading up a lot of the circumstances with the parks in Hamlety County. Does work there in the great park system we have and Chief Scott Snow, welcome again to the Bill Cunning m Show. And first of all, tell us what Shield Ohio does to assist fallen heroes.
Speaker 10: Sure we appreciate the opportunity to talk.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 10: The Shield Ohio was created by Cops for cops, and our sole purpose is to help those officers that are seriously injured or the families of officers who are killed in the line of duty. We do all our own fundraising. We have no paid staff. We are board of directors are cops or former officers or their friends of law enforcement. We go out, we collect money for these types of unfortunate events, and we not only give financial support to the fail but we also give emotional support for the families. And it was created actually all the way back in twenty twenty I'm sorry, two thousand with the off the death of Cincinnati police Officer Crown, and the Hamiley County police chiefs at the time felt like they needed to do something, so they stepped up and they all contributed one hundred dollars towards the front of the family and that was where the shield was born from. And since then, like I said, we're five O one C three. We have been a part, unfortunately, of many of the tri state officers deaths and officers have been seriously injured in the night of.
Speaker 1: Duty because there's a gap. For example, if some officer is injured, the expenses may be horrendous. Most are covered some or not. When a death takes place like in Henderson's case, it's truly unbelievable. Who decides who gets the money and who decides how much they get. Who's in charge of the money.
Speaker 10: We have a board of directors and we control that money. We will sit down with the family and our major focus is the short term. As you said, you know, there are some moneies that come in from the federal government when an officer dies in the line of duty, and some state moneies. But what about the short term? What about who's going to make next month's more mortgage dem payment, who's going to make the kid's tuition, who's going to pay for the internet for the house, who's going to pay for Little Johnny's karate lessons. That's the kind of stuff we step in. We try to identify the living expenses for the family for the next few months or several months at that and then we will issue direct aid to the family. We don't ask for an accounting because that's their business, but we want to be there for them. The other thing that we do is which is unique, is that you ever try to get a last minute airline ticket that's a little expensive So what we've done in the past is we have flown in family members from out of state the way they could come in and partake in the funeral services and be there as an emotional support for the family. Kaya Grant, the spring Day officer that was killed a couple of years ago, you know, Shield brought in her father who lived in Atlanta, and other family members, and we pay for airline tickets, we pay for hotels, we pay for rental cars, we pay for meals, because we want the family to be whole, to be there for these types of tragic events. So we do a lot of that kind of stuff. We pay for weeks, we pay for you know, all the little expenses that you don't think about.
Speaker 1: And many family members here, like in Chase, what happened on two seventy five to her was unbelievable and it comes, it comes immediately. You don't have planning, and the money needs to be there now. One of the one of the sadness is in our society are sick individuals taking advantage in this case of the murder of Larry Henderson. Explain what's happened some of these fake sites and people divert money for their personal reasons.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we use different platforms to help collect the nations, pay Pal, Venmo, and it just so happens on Friday into Saturday. We have a Venmo account and it's the Shield Ohio. But some evil people in this world decided to go in and create spoof sites on Venmo by changing a letter or putting a character on there. But they use our logo, our information to try to solicit donations from the generous public and trying to take money away from the family.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. That's a criminal act. I would hope the authorities are Prosecutor's office be involved with that. Talk about the Henderson family themselves. I met him one time briefly a year or two ago, and and but those who know him well, like Charmaine mcuffey and others, say he was the best of the best. And you also provide Shield Ohio provides emotional support. Explain the connection you've had with the Henderson family after Thursday.
Speaker 10: Sure, well, like I said, we know, we try to get involved right from the start. We were there at the hospital there walking you know, through those tragic events with the family. I can tell you that I have to echo what others have said about Larry of New Larry, and you know, he was a unique individual. A Marine Corps veteran, a member of the SWAT team, a sworn law enforcement officer. He was on several task force over his career. But yet the man had an ability to take those hats off and be one of the most compassionate and sympathetic human beings you'd ever meet. And here's a man who is, you know, a foster parent and engaged in his community in other ways separate from law enforcement. He was just a great individual. And so we're trying to be there for him and his family. We work hand in hand with the hamlet Ac County Police Association, Clergy Team, and several other mental health organizations in the tri state area. We can tap into those resources that the family needs them. We're just there to be a support mechanism for them.
Speaker 1: How's the family doing?
Speaker 10: There are strictly grief written and rightfully so, and they question why why was Larry targeted? And you know, I've dealt with a lot of these deaths of the years, and it's always the same thing, why, And especially in some type of senseless act like this, everybody's just have a loss for words, and you know, it's hard to say anything to people, you know why. It's just it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: Heartbreaking, especially when something of this character. He was in a sense of volunteering for those who knew him. My sister Diane Reddin knew him well. As far as he's on the SWAT team, he's on the dive team, he's an instructor, he's part of SWAT, interacts with the FBI. He's on the bomb squad. He goes through bombs, he goes through underwater diving, he goes through instructing, goes through all these things that are inherently dangerous. Having completed thirty three years of service and December and then three four months later he's on a traffic detail and some deranged criminal just wants to look for a uniform and kill that person. And this is even in a sense worse.
Speaker 10: And you know, I just tell people think about the man retired, he's coming back, he's working some AFTI de details, you know, just trying to help out the family. And here he's actually helping people crossing the street and he's targeted for that. It's craziness. It just it makes no sense, all right.
Speaker 1: Once again, it's a five oh one C three Shield Ohio of somebody wants to be involved all the money and unlike many charities were like thirty percent off the top goes to administration or sometimes in Washington eighty percent goes to salaries. There are no salaries and the money is administered by people like you and Chief Wallace and Thiji and those actually involved. They know the people involved. This is in an application you get from someone said, anyone know this guy? You know who exactly who it is, You know exactly what's happening, and once again, how can we help get the word out.
Speaker 10: Well, what would chourage people to do is to go to our website the Shield Ohio dot com or Theshield Ohio dot org, either one, and they'll see links on our homepage. They can give donations directly through PayPal or Venmo. We ask people to use our website as that portal instead of going into those different applications and searching, because that's where you find the spoof sites. You go to our website, click it. It's very easy, and just know that your donation is going to go directly to the family. And if people want there's a little memo line and those different ways to donate, and they can just put I want this to go to the family, and we're going to take care of all that for the next couple of days. But let's say somebody makes a donation a month from now, just put in the Henderson family and it'll go to them.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it right now on my line. I'm going to make sure it's easy to do the Shield Ohio dot com. Is that correct?
Speaker 10: That's correct there, it.
Speaker 1: Is Shield o'hilo dot com. Donate about contact supporters, do it legitimately and don't be suckered by those who want to benefit through the suffering of others, which happens too much in our society. The board of directors are those directly involved in law enforcement. The Henderson family is not well off and they could use a little bit of assistance, and sadly there'll be another occasion. Chief Scott snow, there'll be another occasion, another occasion. This is ongoing. Thanks for doing what you're doing, and may Larry Henderson rest in peace. And for those who want to help, there's a way to do it. The Shield Ohio dot com and.
Speaker 10: Billy, we appreciate your time, and we appreciate you getting this word out. You're a great American for supporting law enforcement.
Speaker 5: Like you do.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: It's easy because you're the thin blue line between democracy and anarchy. God knows, we have enough problem with law enforcement today. So many police officers, deputy sheriffs do not want to be engaged. They don't want to they're being old implicitly. Don't be progressive, do not be aggressive, don't go out there, relax a little bit. And now you got this deputy sheriff. We's simply helping people across the street for a UC commencement address, and he's targeted for murder because of the uniform that he wore, particularly egregious. Of course, all these I go back to Sonny Kim. Whenever I'm at GEDD to Heaven Cemetery, I always stop by Sonny Kim's grave and say a silent prayer thanks for what he went through. He was a Cincinnati police officer killed about eight years ago in Madisonville. And Larry Henderson is in the same category. It's just somebody doing their job and trying to keep democracy, trying to keep civilization together. Then they're murdered, and there must be help from society for it. But Chief Scott Snow once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and sadly we may have to do it again.
Speaker 10: God bless your bill, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Ohio dot Com, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred. You ought now, Billy Cunningham. Let's continue. We never stop. We simply continue. I'm glad to have the platform that I have, that you've accorded to me. In a sense I've earned it. But more importantly, I'm here because of you in large listenership, and also the advertisers. I thank them all. And right now, ohiomult dot com is having a sale for Mother's Day and twenty percent off all of their products. I thank them, and so many others Raw Insurance, Western and Southern, so many that keep it going. And I'll be here as long as I appear to be useful, which I think is the case as I speak. I would note that JD. Vance has endorsed his half brother Corey Bowman for mayor of the City of Cincinnati. You may not know, but there's an election being held today. Head on earlier Frank LaRose, Franklosa, Secretary of State, talking to my State issue too, and based upon what he told me, I'm going to vote yet yes on state issue too, along with my lovely wife, because it's a continuation of a bonding ability the state has for water projects and sewer and roads and bridges and potholes. And let's face it, if it was for the Cleveland Brown Stadium, that would not be too popular in Cincinnati. If it was for the Bengals, it wouldn't be too popular in Cleveland, as for Ohio, state wouldn't be popular in either location. But these bond levies have nothing to do with any of the stadiums. It's the continuation of the ability of the state to borrow money in order to provide funds to have potholes fixed and bridges and abutments things like that. On top of it, and Frank Lorosa and others of voting yes on it, he's a conservative Republican and a soldier. I'm going to vote yes with him. But Jade Vance is endorsing Corey Bowman to become the mayor of Cincinnati. I think the City of Cincinnati voted seventy percent or so for Kamala Harris. The odds of a Republican becoming the air of the city Cincinnati has slighted best. It's been more than a half a century since the last mayor, which is Willis Gratison in the early nineteen seventies. It's not changing anytime soon, and I fear once again as a fall out of what's happened in this case. To me, it's a clear proper use of police use of force. It's clear to me, clear to me as the blue sky above, that this police officer had the ability, the power, and the responsibility to stop the threat presented by Ryan Hinton, eighteen years old. A police officer does not have to wait until he shot to make a decision. It was split second and when he ran out between the dumpsters, it was obvious to the police officer that Hinton had a nine millimeter in his right hand. He didn't have to wait to say, I'm gonna wait a split second longer to see if he turns it towards me and shoots me. I'm going to wait for that till I'm dead. Then maybe my last dying gas returned fire. It doesn't work that way. The law is if he perceived a threat that a reasonable police officer would have perceived in the same circumstance, it's a justified shooting. Hate to use the term it's a good shooting. None of these shootings are good except in self defense. And this shooting was good because it was in self defense. The cop defended his own life and the life of officers behind him. Numerous times. Ryan Hinton had the ability to stop his behavior. When the police cars pulled into the lot with lights on and sirens of blazing. Ryan Hinton could have got out of the car, put his hands up and deal with it as a stolen car and maybe a legal possession of a firearm because whoever possessed him as four guys in the car too, who knows what would have happened. He would have to add on bond within six hours. Made a mistake. Didn't surrender at that point. Two when he made the decision to pick up the gun and run with the gun. Why would somebody pick up a gun, a loaded gun with a slug in the in the chambers planned to use it? Number two should have taken the gun with him. Number three, when he slipped and fell and the gun left his possession. Had a big decision then with the cops right there, put his arms up and say, okay, you got me. No, he didn't do that. He picked up the gun. That's number three. Then when he continued to run with the gun, that's number four. And at that point the officer did not have to wait to get shot in order to dispel the threat. And he was had the gun in his possession for one reason, which was to shoot police officers. That's why he had it. So I think his behavior was completely reasonable. Let's continue to thirty one home your reds this radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 11: Would not extend these big and as tax cuts, and I would not pay for him by clombring the middle class and the little middle class by cutting medicaid expensives of what he said.
Speaker 3: He was had medicaid.
Speaker 11: Go watch the budget that's been submitted. It's already got to take undreds. He said he was going in the war.
Speaker 4: It's nothing about cutting medicaid.
Speaker 11: I mean it is a private and I didn't say I'm not saying not saying I'm going to end the bunch of war.
Speaker 1: And you know it can I.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 11: You can't say it's in the budget there's a Medicaid cut when there is it. Excuse me for I think a while you are outrupting me.
Speaker 4: I am this is ridiculous, and I mean he does it every.
Speaker 1: Night and like a point, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 11: He was going to end the Ukraine War on day one.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, he's a third But what did Biden do for four years?
Speaker 1: And there nothing? He tried me.
Speaker 2: Nuts, hello buiot and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Of course on Chris Cuomo lion.
Speaker 12: But that is the lie that he's gonna cut Medicaid, which is absolutely not say he wants to cap Medicare. And the sipulation is he thinks there should be a work requirement about GID to get healthcare.
Speaker 1: Is that not a sane idea?
Speaker 12: How many stands to answer that question, how many stands in the Union require work to get healthcare?
Speaker 1: And say very few? One? You know which one? It is, North Carolina, Georgia.
Speaker 12: Well, but it seems like a reasonable propositions to work and gets some benefits, not gonna cutting you want to cap it.
Speaker 1: It's very different.
Speaker 12: That's the only talking point they have that and he promised to end the war on day one, which happening yet, but that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're avoiding, of course, the obvious question.
Speaker 12: This is about Jordan Hudson or is it about Jojoe Burrow? Both now Joe Burrow together? Now what the That's the point I'm trying to make. Unless you quit interfering with you in a minute. I think she's ditching Bill Belichick right now for Joe Burrow.
Speaker 4: Is that possible? I don't think so now. And he sent me a couple of articles last night. I sent you who did you?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: It appears that the Bengals right now have some ota. Am I right or wrong about?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Started today? New wide receivers got this, got that got the Safeties. And Joe Burrows at the Met Gala on the red carpet wearing a Boostdia. I don't think he's wearing a boostier. He's wearing a told wear in a suit.
Speaker 6: Did not?
Speaker 1: He wore a suit and Gucci sneakers I got. I got a picture of him. I got those Gucci sneakers rock. You know what a BOOSTI is, but a Boostia, I'm not sure what that is. Seg said, he wears I don't know what it is himself. I don't know if you probably wear them at night top that females wear right, Not sure, but segment tells me that's the case. What is the question? Are you worried about Joe Burrow more concerned with seventy thousand dollars a plate met galla red carpet, Rather he was.
Speaker 4: Here working on timing with his receivers. You think it might be more useful, but it's only May, right. Maybe that's why they start off losing all their games and they'll be here tomorrow, relied. Are you sure he's gonna be here exact?
Speaker 12: Taylor came out and said that they're going to do some things at the beginning of the season, in the off season and training camp to get a little bit faster start was good.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen? Is that gonna happen?
Speaker 5: Zach?
Speaker 1: I trust he's gonna get it done. How many OTAs did Peyton Manning mess with the Colts? Zero sig your reaction?
Speaker 4: Will he the stooge reporters of prop service over your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tame Star quality. You could feel a beautiful northern Kentucky call any weather heating air at eight five, nine seventy eight, one forty eight.
Speaker 1: He's still with that influence. Twenty three year old have stayed with him in Anderson Township to provide influencing influencing services. Oh whatever she did while the burglary's taking place, She's in a part of the house and she's influencing, calling her what was happening? Togat? She called her mom during the mom the cops caught her. Moham caught her mom.
Speaker 12: Was a conversation, why somebody's breaking in or how do I get myself out of here without being scene?
Speaker 1: Or her Chileans the Chileans. Then they're on social media, weren't Joe Burrows stuff? That's the best.
Speaker 4: They wanted to go to Orlando, but they were going seventy five north outside.
Speaker 1: I want to go to Orlando, Orlando?
Speaker 5: What so you think the.
Speaker 12: State troopers says you're going the wrong way. So according to the argum you sent me last night, I sent it to you. Do you do you think that Bill Belichick will not coach? I made you Sunday bet and just give me give me your three premises behind.
Speaker 1: That number one? Yeah, Number one, the uh, the smoke and the fire from this relationship with Jordan is of such a character of the North Carolina. According to my sources in Raleigh are saying in Chapel Hill, this is not a good fit. This is a bad Number two that he is not uh sho. I always say interacting with the North Carolina faithful. This is may he's worrying. He's gone a lot, has had two meetings with the teams, no practices, and he doesn't know who the players are. And he's not a North Carolina kind of a guy. And number three, he can make ten million dollars a year and Sammy's making North Carolina being a Fox Sports analyst without all the problems, and so North Carolina is reconsidering and they can get out for a million dollars and by June first and pay him a million and that's it. I think it's too late for them to do that. I think they've got the whole program's done right now. No, No, I think the guys stick with him. What about his son? I think and look, and as I told you last night, I see it the other way.
Speaker 12: I think he needs to stay and have success because even with all what's going on with the girlfriend and all that. I still believe he cares very much about his legacy, and if he would step down now or go back to the media now, his legacy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely would be ruined.
Speaker 12: But with all this so called turmoil, he goes and coaches North Carolina and they win seven eight games this year, and now all of a sudden, his legacy's back. And okay, you know, okay, he had that thing, and he wins some winning solved everything.
Speaker 1: A year from now.
Speaker 12: He wants a bunch of games a year from now. Everyone's kind of laughing about it. But hey, the guy still gets it done, Jordan said. But the other there's you can't and three and Jordan's on the sidelines giving him. We got problems, now, we got issues. Yes, that's out there in some crazy outfit, shaking her finger at people and giving people to something.
Speaker 1: That's it. Don't use any sexual references on this show, please, I'm just saying I beat you to it. That's correct.
Speaker 4: Red's update Willie and they have made the following transaction. Here we go get ready placed on the injured listeners infielder outfielder Tyler Callahan with that left forearm fracture, so terrible Victor and.
Speaker 1: Dirty Harry Callahan with that's the same different.
Speaker 4: Right hand or Rett Louder has been sent out or a rehab assignment to Arizona. I bet get him back and then he's supposed to end up in Dayton and then maybe back to the big leagues. The bats, when you bring in some bats recalled out from Triple A, Louisville, the home of the Bats, give me some runs, sag outfielder Jacob heard of bees and right handed pitcher Lion Richardson heard the bees.
Speaker 1: The bees, heard of bees, heard of bees, heard of best likes.
Speaker 4: Not like Reds and Braves. Tonight at the game two, Andrew Abbott v. Chris Sale coverage begins six oh five with that guy Lance, is he for sale?
Speaker 1: Sports?
Speaker 4: Talking the Arnell Carriers inside pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after the game?
Speaker 1: Is Chris Sale? The old Chris Sale or seat for sale? He used to be unhittable like Randy Johnson one and two or one and three. This year he's hit.
Speaker 12: Of course, the Reds won that one game twenty four to two. Since then, he is space that runs out a little bit. We can just average about six or seven a game. Yeah, that would work maybe for the most part. Better them winning half their games this year was looking great. We look ago not good.
Speaker 1: Bengals up.
Speaker 4: They brought to you my good Spirits and Party Town, a third team convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Face two of the voluntary offseason workout program has begun. No Joe Burrow at the workout today. Chase Higgins gets sicky on the field. Bj Hill protective foot on his left foot. Here we go, let's see Zach Moss did not work out because of his neck. Quarterback Jake the Snake Browning and Logan wood Side.
Speaker 1: We're there now. Now the rookies are not there. They come this weekend, right, rookie many? Can't Joe Burrow be here from the met Galla red carpet this weekend? No, it won't be.
Speaker 4: Geno Stone, the safety is going to take a pay cut. What six point four million he was supposed to make now it's four point nine.
Speaker 1: How about he wants to be on the cover of Vogue magazine? Can you see the Stone? No, Joe Burrow, can you see him on the cover of Vogue? Would Peyton Manning never be on the cover of Vogue. I don't think so, but I could see Joe Burrow doing it. If that should be.
Speaker 4: You want to be on the cover of Vogue, absolutely, Look give the ladies a little bit of my shoulder.
Speaker 1: Watch what happens. Give him a little taste of action.
Speaker 12: Have you ever been on the cover of magazine? Yeah, Cincinnati Magazines and magazine. It was a nice fluff piece they did.
Speaker 1: It was a fluffy one. Remember that calendar we were in, Yes, we did a calendar. I unfortunately saw that the ladies. The one where you were in the wheelbarrow.
Speaker 4: That was that was That was Joe and that was Yeah, Marty was in the wheelbarrow. It was the one where you and WILLI were naked out in the cornfield. We were in a cornfield caressing each other. Would you get naked for each other?
Speaker 1: What charity? Rock charity? Would you get naked for charity? Absolutely? See about that.
Speaker 4: Kentucky Derby winners sovereignty will not run into Preakness stacks and any chance of a triple crown for a seventh consecutive year, said that, you know, there's not going to run. He's going to run In the June seventh Belmont Stakes. It's hard to imagine twenty eighteen was seven years ago. That's when Justified won the Triple God as slow as the years fly by. How about Kyle Smith. You know Kyle Smith. I know we outfit Segon a regular basis. But Kyle Smith's the NFL's first ever fashion editor and he styles Joe Burrow. Got pictures of Joe and KYLDERGI jealous. Yes, he's a graduate of California State Polytechnical University. Initially he worked part time NFL Network dressing the host. Now he's branched out to the players and he's taken on Joe Burrow as a client to dress him to each their own I guess get him on.
Speaker 1: To get him on, I give him a come on. By the way, Smith recently made Cultured Magazines Cult. He's in the Cult one hundred list for shaping culture for years to come. He met Joe Burrow at the past Paris Fashion Show in twenty twenty four, where the QP walked into Vogue World Show. So Joe Burrow's got a fashion editor.
Speaker 12: What gooes? You want to have his own clothing line or like, what is the goal? Are just just increased the image and the I guess I get it, not.
Speaker 1: What I would do. But he was a hairstylist too well. Last year he had his hair buzz and I got a hairstylist sports clips down this tree, great clips seven and he doesn't like when you go there, she says, I look terrible to get the place across fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Maybe you need that fashioned guy. I want to get a fashion show and a haircut. When you had your show, back to that in a second sake. When you were when you were a TV show, did you have a I addressed you. Yes, I did, Hickey Freeman, Hickey Freeman.
Speaker 1: So what were the choices like this suit or that suit? I had twelve suits and twenty four shirts, and I had twelve ties. And you want to tell that story when they first kit you came to town and the door knocked. Was it the lady setting up the shower or something she wanted to I've heard the story telling.
Speaker 3: Shy.
Speaker 1: But they had to like they had to get like this hose, and I had to look at So she comes in and she's extremely attractive, I think, but what I'm thirty years old. She's I'm here to give you a tan and I said, okay, what do you mean what we're talking about?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 1: I'm in the event in a suite and there's a large walking shower. She said, get in the shower and I'm gonna color you. I'm going, well, what do you mean we'll take your clothes off. I'm going, hey, take is this part of the TV show? I said, really? So uh it was a different TV show.
Speaker 4: So my white socks and my undy's on and I said, no, wait a minute, there's nothing here.
Speaker 1: Their boxers. I always wear briefs the ladies with a large package. So I stand there in this shower and she gets out this device and I put my arms carse you.
Speaker 4: Was everywhere, and I wait, like twenty minutes to if you wait too long, I get too dark. And I'm kind of a white skin kind of a guy. Yes, yeah, So exactly twenty minutes, I took off my undease in my She had left by this point in my socks and I go and I take a shower, and I looked like vanilla chocolate cookies. I was like chocolate.
Speaker 12: I do remember your you said a darker complex and during what did uh? The people's judge said, I didn't tell Penny. I didn't tell what's a good thing? She told that story that I was.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm not taking my clothes off. I don't think I was a newbie. I'm thinking, you know, I got I'm going to Did she assist you ship all the way down?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did that matter?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: I said, it doesn't is literally your hands, your face, your neck. It was somebody. I'm not going to show any of my private parts. This isn't that kind of a show. Sounds me a little something, I said Cashing East, I had Hickey Freeman got like a turtle head with a shell coming out.
Speaker 4: That's a different issue. But nonetheless, I thought, you know, this is I didn't want to act as if I was you know, I had to act like it was cool. I couldn't say I feel like that was a test.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a test, and you you passed tested. I'm not going to show her the goods. Just can't be doing that. Maybe I got Sarah, elease, you're avoiding the obvious issue. She could be my fashion East. I need a haircut specialist too. From great clips. I can't are you sure? Alright?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: What's on the big right game?
Speaker 12: We got Jeremy Rosenthal on the Diddy Trial. Yes, sir, he is armed. I mean he's got He's still worth like a billion dollars. His legal team is very, very expensive.
Speaker 1: I got a text and Bob the Bricklayer, I'm on the cover of Wrinkles Daily.
Speaker 12: We got doctor Jeane Kritsky, Oh cicadas, the bug guy. They're coming out, Saint Joe, right, they're coming, Yes, when are they come?
Speaker 1: Four pm?
Speaker 12: He's gonna tell us goody. And then we have Dan Sturmer, Associate professor. You see at five o'clock on the zombie volcano.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to erupt in zombies.
Speaker 12: There's a there's a volcano, hadn't rupted and turn fifty thousand years, but there's conserativity activity.
Speaker 1: Nothing but issues, se.
Speaker 4: Man, give me out as soon as that was a right at King's Island, a zombie volcano.
Speaker 1: Haven't haven't been there in a while, been there a long time, but we got issues. We got Jordan, We got Joe Burrow on the red carpet with a fashionista and a hair specially.
Speaker 12: Say, once you get, once you get Sarah least to personally address you in the morning, look like you upgrade your act a little bit here.
Speaker 1: I think she ensure that you might as well. What she walked into said, sake, take your clothes off, Willie and Hotter of uh, what is today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What we do.
Speaker 1: In honor of National Nurses Day? We need one around here. Defense. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew the whole Town's battie about Cincinnati. What a team?
Speaker 3: What a team?
Speaker 1: What a team? How about scoring some runs? Tonight on news radio seven hundred w l W