Speaker 1: I'm hoping to leave Greenville, South Carolina today and get back into Louisville. But I heard I may need a rowboat, thank you, Rick. I may need a rowboat from what Rick has told me. Guys, the weather's just unbelievable. All I know is this a week from Monday. I have my Simmons College golf out. I need a beautiful day, guy, That's all I'm saying. So we need to get this rain in and out, dry out the golf course and allow us to play. I've had people who spend a lot of money and I want to put on a great event, and this rain is just starting to be what a damper.
Speaker 2: But anyway, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 1: Phone numbers five zero two, five seven one seventy nine hundred. That's five zero two seventy nine hundred, Sports Talk seven ninety KRD. We've got Rick Shannon is working from at Jones this morning.
Speaker 2: We've got Rick behind the glass. Rick, welcome back. Good to be here, no question. We've got the one and only my son, Anthony Eves. Anthony, how are.
Speaker 3: You, yah? I'm doing great this morning over here.
Speaker 4: Good good.
Speaker 1: I know he's trying to stay dry and we got the one and only Anthony, the one and only that other guy. You know, the other guy. What do I have to say the other guy? It's like red Fox. I mean it's like Esther.
Speaker 2: He's Esther. George, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Without a doubt, Hey George, and glowing people asking is your head shine?
Speaker 2: I don't know, George, like the Notre Dame Dome dome, he don't head.
Speaker 1: Hey George, as long as I get preferential treatment, just like Notre Dame does in the college football playoffs, I will take it.
Speaker 5: I'll take it, Anthony, every time.
Speaker 1: You gotta love Notre Dame, my boy, touchdown Jesus in the Golden Dome. I'll take it because they get preferential treatment, no question. George, welcome back in and talk to you as a Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: I mean, so it's been a while, but how was your week? How's your week? Ben George?
Speaker 4: Oh wonderful, Jae. I can't complain it out man, been beautiful and enjoy life and living it, you know what I mean? That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Yes, we better do that guys today is it doesn't mean you're gonna get next Friday. I want people to understand. I know that better, George. There's been so many of our friends, yours and mine, I mean personal relationships, Junior Bridgeman, Wesley.
Speaker 2: Cotts, Henry Bacon. I bought a car for Henry Bacon. George.
Speaker 4: I just want people to know, God.
Speaker 1: All our guys are just boy. Bobby Turner, what three years ago we're going. It's crazy, Coach Jones, Coach Crumb, I mean, boy boy, we need to slow the roll. Hey, George, Anthony, George is gonna get a kick out of this. This is a guy's on this trip.
Speaker 2: Let me read this to you. George.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a kick out of this. Your guy, Your guy. He's the only one that thought you could play, George. We didn't, but everybody else. Coach Olsen said this to me yesterday at ten thirteen.
Speaker 2: You would love this.
Speaker 1: I haven't listened to what he sent me and says he checked with Stephan and Deale Curry. We listened. Coming back today, thought of you and your family. Love you, Coach Hols. So Coach Holsten listened dry. I don't know if he was coming from South Carolina to Kentucky. Are coming from Kentucky? Going from Entucky to South cal.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but coach whatever, but I'm glad you got home safely. Coaches the best, even though he did.
Speaker 1: Coach Rodney McCrae said it coach you called the scrubs, George.
Speaker 2: He can't take it back. And you know what so funny he did.
Speaker 1: George, I meant that, George, I said, listen to me. I want everybody to know. You all talk about a real marine. You'll talk about coach you you talk about look you in the face and tell you that was coach hos straight marine. He used to try to hurt us in practice, George, you know this to be true, and he Coach Olsen would have that blocking.
Speaker 2: Dummy that I used to hit you a little bit with. He tried to hurt us.
Speaker 1: He tried to hurt Derek Smith while they brown Jerry's Darrel, Griffith, Bobby Turner. He beat the dogs out out of Rodney.
Speaker 2: He used to try to kill.
Speaker 4: So strong.
Speaker 2: Oh he was just huge. But I mean guys.
Speaker 4: Hitting back at that dummy by coach at.
Speaker 2: Hey and we were trying to but get hey. People don't know. Coach Olsen was a load. Now he played. I want people to know oh, just a little coach.
Speaker 1: No, coach Olsen was a marine, just giving it to you straight, without a doubt. But now, George, you know, everybody, when we try to get into Heaven, we get nice coach Os is the nicest guy in the world. He wasn't when I played for him. I'm telling you, I'm telling you all.
Speaker 4: That was a wonderful guy. Jack. He didn't like you, He just didn't look George.
Speaker 2: People don't.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 2: You don't just have that? I got that way most people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to me, you know that you would always throw in something shop at. I mean, you know he ain't gonna take but so much of.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, so true, so true.
Speaker 1: So, George, we got young Anthony on the line. We're gonna let Anthony throw out some national news for us. Then I'm gonna let you pick. I sent you a lot. I'm gonna let you pick the agenda.
Speaker 2: George.
Speaker 1: We got so much for the games, but just let Anthony get some of the national news done. Now we're gonna throw it to you, George, since we haven't spoke to you a while, We're gonna let you pick the agenda.
Speaker 3: Anthony hit us brother, Yeah, of course, obviously, last night. I know, starting off on our NBA side, I know the Knicks did take care take care of the Pacers one eleven ninety four, making that series of three two leads the Pacers. They will be having their game six in Indiana. I think they play on Tuesday or Wednesday. If I'm not corrong, actually I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not gonna be Sunday or tomorrow for that game.
Speaker 2: I don't know myself. Let me check.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check for you right now, because that I mean, that's pivotal anthy Saturday, Saturday, yeahday tomorrow, Anthony, yep, Tomorrow, eight pm in Indy. Hey, guys, well we're gonna talk about it. Let's don't get into it yet. George I know is gonna pick that, so keep going at me. So we don't want to get into it yet. What else do you have for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and obviously we go in We can go into hockey too, obviously. The Edmonton Oilers did beat the Dallas Stars sixty three to win that series four one to go to the Stanley. Clept will be facing the Florida Panthers again. Actually, I think this is their third matchup in the Stanley Cup, good one.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just don't follow hockey. But the Stars Dallas. I can't believe Dallas has the team is too warm, but they do and they just cannot get through. But yes, a lot that's going on. How many people, Georgia, you thinking Louis will follow hockey.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be like the comedian. But we're talking about hockey.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess this is what region of the country comes from though, Jay, Yes, I agree from Chicago to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, that's true. Now that's a fact.
Speaker 1: I just George, I wasn't that guy yet, I'm like entertainer.
Speaker 2: We're talking about hockey.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but hey, George, physical sport. Those guys don't have their teeth. I know that, George. They don't have their teeth. Gosh, they get their teeth knocked out. They need to wear like football players. I don't know what's their problem. Put in mouthguards, guys, Jesus, come on the floor of the fight there, I know, George, George, I mean, I like to see the fights. I'm being honest in that band. But so what we're talking about hockey? Go ahead, Anthony, what else do we have on the docket. I know we got some baseball. What's going on with college baseball?
Speaker 3: Anthemy, Yeah, college baseball, we do have, we have we have a lot going on. Obviously, I know that they're getting into their playoffs. We do have a couple of teams that are playing. Obviously, we still have Louisville Kentucky and Western Kentucky that are in it as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, College World Series, George, they do. Yeah, louis Wood two Kentucky at noon against West Virginia. Uh, that's a good game, and Western against Georgia Tech at four pm. So we've got twelve u o K two pm, Louisville four pm, Western Kentucky.
Speaker 2: George all Bland today.
Speaker 1: College World Series, guys, congratulations to all three. Coach man job, Mark Reard and at Western Kentucky has done a tremendous job there. So coach McDonald has finally got the Cardinals back in. You know, there was a dry spill and we've got we've got well, we already got a first caller. But anything else, Anthony, you want to get out because what we're gonna do is I'm gonna bring on my caller and then after that we'll get to break anything else, Anthony, you want.
Speaker 2: To get out.
Speaker 3: I think we've got mainly interesting thing. The last thing we really want to get into is obviously, Louisville did get a new signee that signed over the weekend. Yes, his name is Vangel He's a six eighty four two hundred and fifty thous Greece and they said he's an absolute unit.
Speaker 2: I mean, I sent you the highlights, Anthony.
Speaker 1: Now, guys, you can go on the internet and see them, but highlights. I want people to understand, I say with Georgia and either we say this for every player. I can make myself look good in the highlight tape. But what he does do, George, he does finish through contact around the basket. That's one thing that the highlight tapes show me. They're just not all highlight dunks. When nobody's around George, he is dunking on people. So we'll have to wait and see Louisville needs interior help. So we're gonna talk about we got into Kentucky yesterday, Georgian, And I'm being honest with you, George, Anthony put Kentucky in the top one, two or three in the sec. So do I with the recruit. I like what they've done. I like what coach Folks done. I like what coach Kelsey's done. Pek, my man, I like what he's done. I just think they're a little slim interior, George. But I like what he's done. So both teams. It's exciting right now. Georgia really is to pick it up.
Speaker 2: It really is. I mean, I'm I'm happy with both and guys, that is he ses wicked. But anyway, let's get to our first.
Speaker 4: Caller, Georgiana.
Speaker 2: You brother, what was that, George?
Speaker 4: If if Indiana appreciate the coach, they have a good season.
Speaker 2: You're right, George, But I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna what he's gonna leave it alone, George, I'm gonna leave it alone.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying appreciation. And that's up with you.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: So let's take bring on our first caller, Jeve Sports Radio planning.
Speaker 2: What's going on, man, where are you being?
Speaker 4: Well? You know what?
Speaker 6: I was kind of boy comming to the great and And first of all, I want to say good morning to you, mister Eves, and and good morning George, and good morning to you Jerry.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing I swear this now. Look now, look, I can't keep taking these insults. Anthony's the son, I'm the daddy.
Speaker 4: Did you hear him?
Speaker 2: George, Hello, mister talking to Anthony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you will.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, you.
Speaker 6: Know why you got to go there, But I was, I was just kind of boycotting to the great George Williams came back on this show and brighten the rat and stuff, and uh, I miss my man, George. Uh it's never h it's kind of a sad day when when you have this wealth of knowledge and he's not on. So I thank you George for coming on the air.
Speaker 1: Thank you George for not coming on the here now, George, George, I.
Speaker 6: Think I heard an echo in the background, so don't even listen to that. But uh uh, George, George, I'd like to direct my first question to you, if that's okay.
Speaker 4: That'd be great.
Speaker 6: Well, I heard, you know, uh, mister Eves and Jerry discussing about this new fellow that they went overseas and got and uh, hey, George, you think it's another Irish hulk bringing in and uh uh you know, you.
Speaker 1: Go there, you go, No, it's not enough an Irish Hulk. No coach kills question.
Speaker 2: No, I can't even believe that.
Speaker 6: George, George, you remember the great Irish Hawk caught you how he.
Speaker 4: Comes in and dump off? Yeah, yeah, oh I know it.
Speaker 6: He might forget about Western So I think the old bell, the statue of him.
Speaker 1: Oh you got guess jokes, We got jokes this morning, Anthony, Anthony, See, this is just report that we have a great that we have a great new recruit. And here Blanding is comparing to the Hulk. Coach Mack is not here, he's coaching somewhere else.
Speaker 6: Jerry, where's this young man form that you all say? I'm sorry I missed that.
Speaker 1: Anthony gives Blanding the news again and going I'm gonna send it to you, but I'm gonna send you the highlights.
Speaker 2: Anthony gave him the news again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, so they did get a new signing over the over this past weekend. He is a foreigner. His name is Vangelisis. He is from Europe. He's six eight and five pounds. I mean he's a Greek big He played in the Fever youth competitions and in Greece. He said he's a fantastic and dunkers spot. He's got a strong vertical athletic and he's ultra competitor, and he's a high motor that Louisville needs is something that should be good for him throughout the season. So he'll give him an athletic big in there that'll be able to bang bodies throughout the a SEC and have a non conference play going into the tournament, which they do need obviously because they do have the loss of James Scott that happened over this summer as well in the transfer portal.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been Anthony. I want you to know that's all good and well. But I heard he's a distant custom to the RIH Hawk, so I'm excited to see him come in here and dominate like thel Bed. But George, I want to let you know it's an exciting time to college World Series, has a lot of fun and just of course we're starting in the region. Also, I hope all the local teams do well. And George, have you heard Jerry talking about the Cincinnari Red Lightly, No, sir, five hundred.
Speaker 2: There wasn't game five hundred. George. I follow the Reds one.
Speaker 6: What's the problem, George, I saw in the news at their stadiums up there and know how River like the Amper used to be. You know, see no, but but you don't. But you know, Jerry, you know, Jerry.
Speaker 2: George, do not feed into this. George.
Speaker 6: Hey, George, you know that lights and play Jerry heads on the front of his car when his team's winning. Yeah, that suckers covered up with duct tap this morning for the Reds.
Speaker 1: You know that, George, George, the Reds, George, they were five. They're twenty eight and twenty nine, George, I don't know. They're five and five of their last ten games. They lost the last game game.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, guys.
Speaker 4: Told you to quip find them. They called you last year, told you quip find them, pick the new teams that so the Reds can do good.
Speaker 1: I just hated traded go hit Blanding. He traded a pitch onto the Dodgers, trying to prove the Dodgers. But come on, Blanding draft.
Speaker 6: Well, you know they'll be you know, before the first few lives, they'll be in the toilet ball like they are every year. So I'm not surprised. But uh, you know, you know, Jerry, I just haven't. I haven't heard you crowling about him lately like you do when you're a game above five.
Speaker 1: I heard a gentleman told me don't call it out because I jingxed them.
Speaker 2: So I haven't called them out, but I followed them. That's why.
Speaker 1: I didn't have base one in front of me. I knew their record. I followed the rids. I know about the trade. Just come on, Blanding.
Speaker 6: Well, when you have improven, you have. But when you have a James Bond car like you do, you hit that little magic button and rotate on the front of your car. Did you ever winning? And then then you'll then you'll hit the button to the team that's winning on the front of that James Bond car you drive, Yeah, exactly yours.
Speaker 4: Whoever's winning.
Speaker 6: Just look at division and that's Gary Howison playn't read. But I hope y'all have a great day. And George, I want to thank you again because it is refreshing to hear your golden pipes on the radio again. And I want to thank mister Eaves as well. And Jerry, I hope you have a good day too, Brick that you.
Speaker 4: Take care, take care.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happens. I just don't know what happens to the show, but there are a few people. This thing just goes.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a great interview, Dared, Yeah, I thought that was the best one you've done.
Speaker 2: I'm not a month or so I understand why to.
Speaker 4: Me and miss Deeves, we appreciated that. Me and Misseves appreciated that.
Speaker 1: Okay, George, here's what we have. It's seven Anthony. I'm trying to tell you. I just don't know what to do. It is seven twenty one on May thirtieth. This is the sports radio. You wouldn't know it though, but that's okay. Here's what we've got, George. We're gonna go to break when we come back. We've got numerous things to talk about. Of course, the next game you can start there. The baseball we can go through. Who's playing who you can start there. We're can talk about University of Louisville struggled towards the end. We can we can go there, we can go wherever you want. We can go on rod Man, Joe, they struggled. Jeers, they lost like eight of the last ten they lost.
Speaker 5: Development Are you talking about basketball?
Speaker 2: No, baseball, baseball.
Speaker 4: It was on the same point.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can talk about the SEC increasing the fines, the five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: If you charge the field are the court, George, they're gonna pop. That's cool for five hundred. We can go about a numerous things, but it'll be on you after the break.
Speaker 1: George, is these words radio. I got Anthony, I got the other guy and the brand. We'll talk to you all in a minute. So, George, you're the man man of the hour. If you listen to Blanding, I'm throwing it to you.
Speaker 4: Where are we starting, George, Well, first of all, I got to say that you really was wrong about what bland That said. J I thought he'd described the show correctly, and you came off and you said, you know eas you know he said miss E's Jerry and you know and when you so what what what part that didn't you get? What part of that are you disagreeing with? Aren't you Jerry? Aren't you Jerry?
Speaker 2: I'm the brand?
Speaker 4: No, you are, Jerry, and mister if you're enlible, No, Missus is dead. That's my dad.
Speaker 2: He's gone, and his dad's dead.
Speaker 4: He's gone. And they got a following Jerry. Why don't you build him up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: He's got as fans. He asked, what we don't have? He has fans?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 1: So, tr Anthony, I'm just trying to keep you out of harms away, but I can't help you.
Speaker 2: There's sick.
Speaker 4: You're bound mailbox at me exactly.
Speaker 2: Be careful, walk softly. So George, where do we go? Brother? Where do we go before we take our next call? Where do we go? You know?
Speaker 4: I wanted to talk about you of l Baseball, but I don't feel like it's appropriate today because the most current thing was about that NBA and you know, being big brother, being big brother, and you know what they keep talking about Jerry in the NBA. What do you know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What put big cat?
Speaker 2: The big Cat Carltowns. He was on the last night. I watched his interview after the game last night. Oh George, you know what, you know it's sick when you've got.
Speaker 1: Anthony Shaquille O'Neill's talking to Charles Barkley about kr Anthony Towns's toes.
Speaker 2: You know the show went awry. You say, mine goes crazy? George? Last night I was watching, I'm like, but you all stop good? It went crazy.
Speaker 4: So what I mean he showed sleep Jay, you understand, I know that's what Jack said.
Speaker 2: Didn't you ever pull your toes out? Jack?
Speaker 1: Oh, George won't even talk about what poor trainers go through. So Anthony, George is throwing it to the game, George. Yesterday, Anthony and I were speaking about Halliburton, and I.
Speaker 2: Said that I was gonna give the man some credit.
Speaker 1: Anthony said to me yesterday, what happens when he scores eight or six points and they lose? And that's what you said, Anthony, I mean, completely predicted last night's game.
Speaker 2: So here we are.
Speaker 1: Halliburton two for seven over, two for for five, six six, got me no turnovers.
Speaker 2: Eight points.
Speaker 1: So Anthony, I'm gonna let you start. Since you called this and you did. What did you think of his performance yesterday? Tyrese Haliburton?
Speaker 3: Honestly his performance I just I wasn't surprised. Just put it like that.
Speaker 4: Has he played good in the playoffs? He has.
Speaker 3: I'll give him his credit because he definitely has. But that's the only thing I can't I don't really like how Haliburny is two inconsistent and his inconsistent are bad, like his is two for seven. How do you go from shooting twenty three shots to seven shots in a game where you can take your team win the series four to one if you can get a week long break before you play okayc on June fifth, because that's when the West, when the NBA Finals start, is on June fifth, and you go out there, you don't even shoot the ball. It's not like you went out there and had twenty assists, eight points. You're a liability on defense. You got killed, and your team goes out there and loses almost by twenty points. It's just as an All Star perform as the All Star of your team other than Siakam, you're the first or second best player on the team by far. You can't go out there and have performances like that that everyone knows for a fact. Regardless if he scored eight points, not in any series game that they're not going to win. He scores eight points, it's just.
Speaker 4: Not going to happen.
Speaker 5: I know he's a preer.
Speaker 3: Point guard, but eight points isn't gonna get done for any for any All Star, any best player on the team, you have to go score the ball. He didn't even looked to.
Speaker 2: Shoot George, and then he called it.
Speaker 1: I was giving Halliburton and I still am a lot of credit yesterday before the game for the game before he played too super But Anthony said, yesterday exactly that, and then the game was played and he's two for seven over two, four for five.
Speaker 2: What do you think about his performance.
Speaker 1: Georges, give me both last night?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the first the first thing I said, you know, just as well as anybody you know, Jared, when you're going into the NBA and you down three to one, it's like playing a wounded animal. Then boys from New York, they came in desperate. They put everything they had on the line to win that game. They gave, they gave their best. I thought indian Ana made multiple comebacks. But that looked like a Knight, Jared. But no matter what you did, you couldn't get over the hump, you know, and those are those are rough Knights. I thought New York did what they had to do. They got out early, and they were able to maintain and hold the league. You saw certain instances where New York, I mean, Indianna had multiple chances to come back when Cat was out, when Bronson was out, you know. But they just didn't get it done. And the bench for Indyanna played out, I mean for New York played out standing well with they having done all year long, you know, And I thought that I thought New York could have lost it because they made some of the dumbest plays. You got your big man, big cat. He made some files that could have really cost them. A couple of files he got away with that should have been called, you know. But overall, I think they planned for their life during They came out and they played like a wounded animal and they did what they had to do to keep them alive. But I think overall, I think Brumpton as an athlete, I really like his game, you know. I think he can make what I like about him during and most point guards loved this about a players. He makes everybody else better, you know what I mean. I thought last night the coach should have been more aware of what he wasn't doing, asked him to push the ball or go to the basket because he caused foul problems, you know, And I thought that's what he didn't do. I thought some of it was on coaching and strategy, and you know, I thought that he, like you said, I love his game, but like that last night and now did what they had to do to take them out, to take him out.
Speaker 5: Of the game.
Speaker 4: And I look forward to it. But I think, oh, while the place was still favorite to win this in.
Speaker 1: My gotcha, Game six is in Indianapolis, and I'm upset about that because could be Game six in Louisville. We had the Colonels and I'm still upset about that. But I'm gonna leave it alone. Guys, Anthony is correct, but Halliburton is a true point guard and he's not always looking to score. But you just can't go to for seven. You cannot defensively. He was a liability last night and we kind of expected it. Like George, I agree with you, Anthony. I said it yesterday. I said the Knicks win.
Speaker 2: I said that.
Speaker 4: I want people to know.
Speaker 1: I didn't say Indiana would close them out in the garden. I said the Knicks would win.
Speaker 4: And they did.
Speaker 1: I just would have liked to see Halliburton be more aggressive offensively in some areas of the game. You're right, though, George, Indiana people down twenty, cut it to twelve, down eighteen, cut it to eight. They tried, they just could never get over the hump. They tried to make comebacks, but they couldn't. The Knicks played really, really well last night. And let's just throw it at Big Cat Towns. If you go look at the box score, George, when yes, Sir Runson was in the game, there were plus eighteen. When Big Towns was in the game, the Big Cat, there were plus twenty six. When Towns really plays well and plays downhill, Nick's hard to beat. I like Towns in the paint. I just like him attacking the basket. No, he's not a great lift guy. You know, they want him jumping out of the gym.
Speaker 2: That's not what he does.
Speaker 1: But I like him when he's playing physically. George, you got a plus twenty plus twenty six even with his you know, of course Charles Barkley.
Speaker 2: Called him out, said you got to stop the dumb files at the end in his interview.
Speaker 4: That's one time that Lance you know that was true.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just grabbed him. You're right, I mean, Charles was right. He said I have to improve on that he does. You just can't do that, Big Cat.
Speaker 2: You're too important. But I'm gonna tell you what fatigue there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, I agree with you, George. But that's why, you know, that's when they have to get him in and out. I mean, that's it just is what it is. But big Cat is key to the Knicks. That's all there's too he can if he can transition and keep up with the pace of play of Indiana, and they're running up and down with that small unit, it's key. So guys, it's already seven thirty five. Let's get our next caller in. This one will be another one, Rick, bring on my one and only.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, ac a c go on, insult me to Good morning.
Speaker 5: William, brother Anthony, how you guys doing, brother Rick?
Speaker 4: Well? Doing well here?
Speaker 5: And let me ask you a question? All right, mister, let me ask her question. So why isn't your phone line Wednesday and Thursday?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You'll have to take that up with the producer.
Speaker 5: I figured. I figure Shannon has an agenda because this charsel clowns, they have an agenda.
Speaker 4: They like certain.
Speaker 1: You know, you know me as yes, you're a good guy. You can call and direct anything towards me. Don't call the people out just you know with me, I am fair game. Everybody knows that not a problem.
Speaker 5: But didn't you didn't you didn't didn't you didn't you say to didn't you say to it? Didn't you say to it? Half years ago? We can call out the producers and call home there. Oh okay, how about that? I have an idea. I have an idea. Why don't you put brother Rick five days a week? And what if he's getting paid, make sure it's double the salary? How about that?
Speaker 4: Double double?
Speaker 2: I don't live in other people's wallets, a C. But if you we can talk after that.
Speaker 5: No, it's not coming from your wallet.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's not.
Speaker 5: I'm station's wallet, not your wallet.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that a C. I'm talking about your wallet, AC George, and I want some of your money?
Speaker 5: Oh really, well, what is the next commercial broak?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, when is your next commercial? Break?
Speaker 1: With you?
Speaker 2: It's already seventh? No? No, how longs to be there? Five minutes ago?
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Okay, what did you? How about I stay on hard, you take a commercial break, and we can talk about business.
Speaker 2: Mister, we're gonna do that, so careful.
Speaker 4: You just didn't.
Speaker 2: A C.
Speaker 1: George A stay right there, George, and we're gonna go to break when we come back. We're gonna beat a C out of some money.
Speaker 2: This is EVE Sports Radio. We'll talk to you all in a second.
Speaker 1: Acy's been calling for years, and I think a C has beating me maybe three times.
Speaker 2: So let's bring a C back a C. I've got all the scores, as you well know, I keep them in a book.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you want?
Speaker 2: Well, you want a piece of me? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What is good? What is the way?
Speaker 5: Mister mister mister Eaves? First of all, First of all, let me talk. I'll give you a chance to respond. You want to talk business, Let's talk from business. He's ready. I hope, I hope kr D seven ninety is listening. I hope iHeart is listening because I do have business proposal. Here's the thing. Why is that everybody's talking about NIOS deals? Makes sense because everybody wants to get paid. What about the contract NFL NBA contract? It makes sense? You know how? The funny thing is local and national radio. You guys use our voice for your ratings. So I had to catch for you. You want to talk business, Let's do some business. Kr D, iHeart you ready for this? Callers regular callers plus controversial callers when we call in. We deserve to get paid. You want to talk business with ac Hey, mister Eaves, I am crazy. I am dimensional in other stations they taught me horrible friends.
Speaker 4: I get it business.
Speaker 5: I'm a business man like George.
Speaker 2: See that, listen to me because we gotta have a quick wid I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna do, of course, George, mister hold on, hold on, mister jarge one and my hold on. I'll give you chose to respot. It's not coming on. It's not coming from your wallet. It's coming from the wallet first. And first of all, I'm gonna look into their revenue. Then I'm gonna see how much the host and the producer is making. Dan Ace is gonna give you some negotiation. However, national radio, they should pay us double. We have to help you. Then who's helping us? And those who agree to what I'm saying. I don't care about you because you never liked me, so why should I like you?
Speaker 1: You know what, pull fine Bomb likes you. I've heard him talk, but he gets after you, but he does like Hey, let me George, what do you George, George, what do you.
Speaker 2: Think about what he said? George?
Speaker 1: What do you think.
Speaker 2: He says it was your likeness.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this gos too. You have to be a regular caller. You have to be a controversial caller, and not just for your station that goes for fastar and everybody. We're gonna milk you because you're making money, then what about us? That's the way how I feel. And you make a great point, mister bomb in a C. We give each other tough love. Remember where everything started. Everything started with mister Baum. Guy, tell me a C. You gotta work on your game?
Speaker 1: Boy or boy?
Speaker 5: Did he ever motivated me?
Speaker 2: That's a I gotta get the break. Great call, Ac, not a bad call.
Speaker 5: Not a bad call because I never make a back call because I rile everybody up. So if this steel doesn't get done, if this steel doesn't get done with and see you once, I'm gonna sue the station because I'm my lawyers. Wind up. I am dead serious, raw a c row brother Rick, great job you should got paid double hollow.
Speaker 4: Guys. Well guys, hey, jer yes, sir, I thought I thought the people were mad at me at first for getting AC out on bind.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: I do want people to know, though, guys, Ac Paul fin ba a a C. You have to, George. I didn't believe it. And then I was watching and the call came in and I'm like, no way. I was listening to Paul, I'm like no way, and it was a George.
Speaker 2: It was a C.
Speaker 1: The same AC that I have, crazy as he could be. Anyway, though, George, and we're gonna get to break George. We're gonna throw it back to you about who wins this dough. Okay, well the Pacers take it. The Knicks out tomorrow and can the Masers do anything with OKAYC and your boy, I gave you credit yesterday. Shade Gildigs Alexander is the man.
Speaker 2: E Sports Radio will be back in a second.
Speaker 1: I just hired a new general manager because I'm gonna have to have somebody negotiate all these name, image and likeness contracts.
Speaker 2: So the world has changed, George, it's changed.
Speaker 1: So I just want you want to know I hired Ron. It's the general manager. You all aren't gonna get a dime, not a dime.
Speaker 4: So anyway, n my man. I know Ryan got my back. I know Ryan got my bag. Any money in the kitty, Ron gonna see me.
Speaker 1: You gott otaga all the way back, Ryan said, all the money to the kitty. O taga, oh way is your kiddy, George?
Speaker 2: You got him back?
Speaker 4: So Kat's we're not man like Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like Kentucky. I do. I like Louis for George, I really do. I like what both of you.
Speaker 4: I really do with me too, I do too. I mean, I really do. I mean because I think Coach Kelsey is not like Coach Matt When he says a ball players to play, he pretty much knows talent. Coach Matchew everybody was the greatest, greatest light bridge every time he recruits them back. You remember the Cardinal player to play it back in the day. He's five times persian Is. You'll forget all about his name.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The greatest talent he does.
Speaker 1: So, guys, it's gonna be exciting. So George, Anthony ac boy that boy. I'm telling you, I have a few women, George that would tie him up and whip with Ale. They would, they would. So here's what we have, George and Anthony. Does Indiana close this thing out tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: For both of you? Anthony, for you first, does Indiana close it out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You know, I think they can take care of business at home, but this is gonna be their best opportunity to do it. I think if they don't win at home and they go back to New York, we could see a three to one comeback in the Eastern Conference Finals. That's all I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, George, I'm gonna give you a little tipbit.
Speaker 4: No team has ever lost.
Speaker 1: And come back and won, George, no team ever in the series ever. He has lost their first two home games and won the series. But could it happen and the Knicks bull is off?
Speaker 4: I don't think, Soldier. I don't think they have the depth to do it. I really don't not.
Speaker 2: Think every point.
Speaker 4: I think and down have missed some shots that they normally don't miss. I think Hallen Bert will be back on top of his game, and I think they'll go ahead and close them out. I think we'll have an OKC and plays a game.
Speaker 1: Yes, its ever gone oh too at home and won the series ever, But you know what, if it was gonna happen, it would be this series.
Speaker 2: The Knicks are gritty boy.
Speaker 1: Why is it the New York Knicks or the Los Angeles Lakers up and down, flamboyant, but the Knicks, the.
Speaker 2: Celtics for the old Celtics and not they would grind it out. George.
Speaker 1: You have to give the next team credit. Runts and in those guys Big Cat, they do try to grind you out, George. They try to play hard, play physical.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's leadership. I mean, you look how the coach coaches. I mean, you know, he demands that kind of play. He played played a short line up every bad Tom about how short his rotation was. He did what he had to do, and he looks at his team and not analytics, you know what I mean. And that's what I like. Let me see what's on the court and then I'll decide how I'm gonna play.
Speaker 1: This is known for grind. Thibodeau is a grinder. I've known Tom Timbodeau when he worked with John and being alone. Yes, he loved George. He doesn't care about bench. He just plays to win. He want him look at the bench. He's worse than coach Crumb when he was trying to make a point telling other players to tell other guys to go in the game.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, he's a pet Riley type guy pep Rowdy didn't go on, no decent, no bitching. Yes.
Speaker 1: Tom Thimbodeau was John Lucas's assistant with the Philadelphia seventy six Guys back in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Sai's how long I know Tim?
Speaker 1: He's been a grinder his entire career, so it's pivotal like. And he said, the Knicks must get it done. I mean, excuse me, the Pacers must.
Speaker 2: Get it done.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's kind of obvious. Step brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, George Shay Gildis, you called him out.
Speaker 1: You did in the McDonald's game, he said, Jerry's I don't know about anybody else but that boy right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did. I'm gonna give you full credit. What do you think that a great player? Great?
Speaker 4: I told you gonna take a job in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: You did, No, you did exactly right. And he did.
Speaker 1: But then he started starting after game six or seven I remember correctly, But that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 4: And Goatchet. Yeah, we've been to a lot of games, We've watched a lot of players. This boy won the MVP, he won the most like Player, he won the dunk contest. You know what I mean? And Jay he took itself out of the game. I did thirty five or something in the game, and and well he let me go and assist, and he took itself out of the game. He let some mouse play, coach. I just showed you what I can do.
Speaker 2: Oh, George, he is really I love his temperament. But here's the deal.
Speaker 1: You thought I were talking about this Anthony. I don't know if you noticed, but he and Anthony Edwards hugged each.
Speaker 2: Other after the game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, knocked off no game, Jed, I.
Speaker 1: Know exactly, But Anthony, George, he's so much taller and longer than Anthony Edwards. Anthony looked like a little kid, being honest with you, he is definitely two inches taller.
Speaker 2: They were hugging each other.
Speaker 3: Was a pick.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, Shay is huge, George.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, and I always say this, Jeed. The one thing he does that a lot of players. He can handle that rock. You can't control him. He patched that rock and goes away. He wants to. He's amadextrous. I mean, it's hard to play against someone that can do that. I can use either hand equally, and he's been that good. Jared He had that same composion when he played here at McDonald game, same composure and everybody was back who and he when I'm Kentucky and took jobs. He didn't answer one. He said, because you're gonna have to start me.
Speaker 2: Yes, gotta pay for a year. He is going to be a load for a long time. He's really, really, really good. He really is.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy for the young man and particulate George handles himself the media.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. He's he's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the player?
Speaker 2: So pacers? Okay see? I say, okay see him five. Whoever comes out of the East, okay se will lose one game to them. They'll beat him for one.
Speaker 1: My pig telling you before it starts. I picked okay see in Cleveland, George.
Speaker 2: So I was upset. I wanted Cleveland to do better, but that was my that was my selection. Okay see.
Speaker 4: I would rather see them devid because it seemed like it would be an up and down game like the game used to be. The paper be Quick, a lot of jocks. Seemed like it'ld be a lot of excitements. I I think that would be the game. I would one seat