Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and tonight is the Cult Member live show.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's do this ship.
Speaker 3: I always wonder how that sounds on the other side. Is it as annoying on you know, on the other side as it is for us.
Speaker 4: Or I mean it's loud as fuck.
Speaker 2: But that's also like the point, like if if it's not blowing out my ear drums, and what's the point, you know what I mean, I'm so deaf. My shit's turned up to eleven. Anyway, it's a part, yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's coming from the guy that goes to bed to the sounds of gunshots in the distance.
Speaker 4: Like it's soothing.
Speaker 2: It's soothing as the fuck, just saying, now, what fucked me up last night? See okay, distant sounds, that's all cool last night, dude, this ain't no P two to do shit, because you know, I ain't got that. But now that people are buying fireworks and they're deciding they want to pop these bitches off at ten thirty at night, and it's not like across my neighborhood, it's like one street over, and I ain't ready for it. So here I am getting all thistl dan, I'm all good boom boom when I'm like, fuck me, all right, this is gonna be? Is how it's gonna be for the next few nights. The distant noises like if it was like two neighborhoods over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rather that shit. Soothing as fuck. I always love those pictures.
Speaker 3: Uh, the yoke yid of course, our favorite jew uh sent a post and it's like, uh, you wouldn't notice it. You wouldn't know what it says unless you squint your eyes. And then you squint your eyes and it says, send this to someone who is one hundred percent gay.
Speaker 2: I was wondering why you were squinting your eyes like that. I was like, my boy just gets on fly in there or what. But Yo, that's what are those called?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: They have those certain pictures that you can look at and you can see things if you squint, and then you also like, ah, stereograms do those are so fucking sweet?
Speaker 4: I love those things.
Speaker 2: The joke's gonna write itself on this one. But Samuel, I feel like your eyes are so squinted naturally, you actually didn't need to squint to see those words, did you.
Speaker 5: I was actually gonna say that, I gotta squit my?
Speaker 4: Is it bad that I got it specifically for him?
Speaker 5: You know, It's okay, you're my favorite Jew. It's okay he gets at technick you my second favorite. Nux and Ole is my.
Speaker 6: First day who uh ah. So he's a Canadian American, he's uh, he's a Jew. He's he uh is the one that actually got who uh. But I've been watching his thing for about six months now. He's the one who got introduced me to uh Hassan. And he's also the reason why I.
Speaker 5: Hate that fucker.
Speaker 4: Got you not gonna lie? I thought your favorite Jew is gonna be Goldberg.
Speaker 5: I don't know, He's not even my favorite wrestler.
Speaker 6: But if we're gonna be really uh top of it, my favorite Jew of all time is Jesus.
Speaker 4: For sure for sure? Yeah mmmm.
Speaker 3: You know what though Goldberg like dude, most people who are and we're not gonna make this another wrestling show for all the good cult members out there who get so annoyed with all the wrestling talk, But most people who are real wrestling fans don't like Goldberg because he's down for me. Why because he is. He's technically not good like if you watch him, he is so he doesn't know how to dance in the ring like he's not. He doesn't know how to get into the flow of things. He hurts almost everybody he wrestles because he doesn't like he's like about himself kind of thing.
Speaker 6: But he is the creator of the spear, like he lesling was he created the spirit, which his spirit ain't even that great.
Speaker 5: Best spear.
Speaker 3: Anybody who's ever like watched football, like that's not necessarily a move that was created, you know.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, that's like the mon primal thing you can do.
Speaker 5: Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Fair enough. I didn't know he was not well liked in the wrestling community.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't watch it.
Speaker 3: But just getting over the jet spirit animal said, sub you sexy motherfuckers. You know, he said, yo, Happy Tuesday. We got a couple of memes. Uh, spear an animal said Louisianians, as Jacob Lexa calls him Louisian animals, and staring at the skinwalker in their yard wondering if it would taste good over rice.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even bat that that that is a fact, like pretty much everything does. Dude, you marinate in an Italian dress and then you let it slow cook long enough the shit's fire. I'm sure I've never eaten a skin walker, but like I give it the old college try.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it literally it's funny you even say skinwalker because I was watching what's the name of the guy? Uh, I don't even have his name, but I was watching a clip of what's that guy with the face?
Speaker 4: Right, the dude with the face he does the things like a fuck. I don't know, he's the one with those fingers, you know.
Speaker 3: But I was watching the guy who owns Skinwalker Ranch now and he went on to Sean Ryan's show. I think I know that he went on like a year ago, and I was listening to that fascinating shit.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what to I don't know where to compartmentalize that. I be real with you, I mean, is that sorcery?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, what do you think that actually is? Jacob? Like that shit over at Skinwalker Ranch, Like the Skinwalker's the weird like creepy, cryptid shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that the Natives right outside that land.
Speaker 3: They say, don't fuck with that shit, But like, what do you think it actually is on some real shit, on.
Speaker 4: Very real levels. Only speaking on behalf of myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do believe that skinwalkers are real, but I also believe that this is as the Native American traditions tell us. Okay, it is somebody who has delved into you know, how they have their medicine right. And that's not when we, as you know, modern Americans use the word medicine, We're not talking about pharmaceuticals here. When they say medicine, they actually mean it more in a spiritual sense. So like why certain paintings would be on their bodies before they would go into battle or stuff like this is to make sure that they were right with their medicine.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: You would have the medicine manned it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would use it for healing, but you would also use it for a spiritual side of things. I believe that skin walkers are those that delve into the darker medicine and those that are.
Speaker 4: Doing evil for the sense of doing evil.
Speaker 2: Now, there are a few cases that have been brought up throughout history where somebody would go to the dark side and become a skin walker in an attempt to protect their village. But the problem is, once you go to that side, there is no coming back. There is no like reclaiming the good nature of you and like, oh that was just for that moment, for that battle. We're good Now. It's like, no on you. Once you drink that version of the kool aid, it's over.
Speaker 3: So think humans are skin walkers who shaped who have shape shifted, that can't shape shift backed back.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Believe they can shape shift back and forth, but it's not like they're going to integrate well with the tribe or with the society. Again, Like it's kind of like the Nordics had the berserkers right, and they claimed that they would wear the skin of a bear or of a well, the yams Vikings did the wolves.
Speaker 4: But my point is they would.
Speaker 2: Take on the attributes of that animal, but they wouldn't live in the village like with the other people they were. They couldn't handle being around people after they've gone that dark into that side, so they would live off into wilderness by themselves. So of the research I've done the skin walkers specifically, they the way they do their medicine or their quote unquote magic however you want to call it. To become a skin walker, they have to commit murder and they use the bones of their murder victim to do certain.
Speaker 4: Rituals to become a skim walker.
Speaker 2: There's carvings they have to do into the bones, there's things they got to do with the blood.
Speaker 4: Like it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's not just something they just decide one day.
Speaker 4: It's a process.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm saying, once you go that far over, there is no going back, and the only way to get rid of them. They can't be killed with regular weapons as long as their medicine still is there and present. So you have to actually find where they keep their medicine. Usually it's like a box or a chest or something like that in a house, and you have to dispose of it properly and then you kill them. So yeah, I believe that's one hundred percent accurate. And I also believe in demonic possessions. I believe in shape shifting through that purpose, and like, yeah, that's that's been documented by several sources, Natives and Western and Eastern honestly, So all over, Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, so I actually I just asked Chatgybt, your bestie, what actually are skin walker's according to it?
Speaker 4: And what did doctor chat GPT tell us? That's Marv?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's you gotta get me Marv is chat Gpt?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've programmed him in there. So meta mysteries is basically being ran by AI.
Speaker 2: Is what you're saying the the AI spirit.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, that's not a good thing to say out loud, but go for it. What's my skinwalker? It's my skin walker?
Speaker 3: But it's a skin Walker is one of the most chilling and mysterious figures in Native American folklore, specifically rooted in Navajo traditions, but the real story behind them is deeper and darker than most people know from pop culture or creepy pasta.
Speaker 4: So what are Skinwalkers? At their core?
Speaker 3: Skinwalkers are believed to be witches or evil shamans who have gained the supernatural ability to transform into animals, often wolves, coyotes, owls, foxes, or even other humans.
Speaker 4: The term ooh ye now ye now lushi translates to.
Speaker 3: With it he goes on all fours, But it says they're not just They're not just shape shifters. To the Navajo, skinwalkers are corrupted spiritual practitioners, people who violated sacred laws, often by committing an act of murder or incest. Oh incests will get you there too, in exchange for power. They are considered the antithesis of the medicine people.
Speaker 4: Dan, you were spot on with this, look, dude.
Speaker 2: I know people think that I'm so full of shit and I just spout off.
Speaker 4: I'm typically on the money when I comes to things I research. I'm gonna be straight up with you. Fuck yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it says there can consider the antithesis of the medicine people who use their spiritual gifts for healing and guidance.
Speaker 4: So the opposite of that. And how do they transform?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: According to legend, a skinwalker can take on an animal form by wearing its pelt, particularly coyote or wolf skins. They may imitate animal sounds to lure people out, or even steal a person's face, mimicking their voice to deceive friends and family.
Speaker 4: Fuck that I.
Speaker 2: Mean, And again this is just from the sources that I've looked up. But typically if someone is trying to shape shift into a human, you could tell something's off, Like they don't look one hundred percent. Maybe at a distance you might think that is the person who they're claiming to be. The closer they get, it's very clear that that's not what's happening here. The voice sitting exactly accurate. It's you know, little stuff. And I've actually there's videos of dudes who hunt skinwalkers who are like Navajos who they are speaking on behalf of themselves and what they do, and yeah, it is. It's nothing that Jacob wants to fuck with. Seen a demon with eyeballs. I don't want to see this ever.
Speaker 3: Put those nuts in a wheelbarrow, bro, because that's what's that's what it's gonna take to go hunting a skinwalker. I mean, just gargantuan cohones. But it says they're said to possess superhuman speed and strength, mind control and telepathy, illusions and mimicry, and dark rituals involving graveyards and blood. They're not to be taken lightly in the Navajo culture, and even talking about them openly.
Speaker 4: Is taboo, as it is believed to draw their attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, for instance, the word you just said earlier, like the term that's they're associated with. Yeah, you'll never actually with your earballs hear a Navajos say that word in the proper language and dialect, because they they think that that.
Speaker 4: Calls them out.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like saying beetlejuice three times like they but this is real shit. This is what they believe true blue to their core. It's it's in the blood, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: It's crazy too because if and I don't know that that language obviously, but just looking at it, it has loosh inside of it, and if you think about it, that's what the that's what all like a lot of people will say about, you know, certain evil spirits, you know, demons or gin or whatever. They'll say that they're trying to steal your loosh, which is basically your life force energy, and they do that by scaring the shit out of you. And it seems eerily similar. I was just telling somebody for the first time who had never heard of frazzle drip and adrenochrome and like the stories that we've heard, in the videos that we've seen and.
Speaker 2: All that kind of shit. I had that conversation with my uncle a couple of months ago. Is like damn it. I don't want to ruin the family party. But like you're asking, I can tell you, but you don't want to know. It's messed up, dude. It's messed up.
Speaker 3: And now especially I didn't know all this about the Skinwalkers bro on some real shit, Like I don't think I ever really looked that deep into Skinwalkers until now.
Speaker 2: We could do an episode about them. Honestly, there's historical precedence for him. There is those that still haunt them to this day, and it's a it's a it's absolutely a thing. So to answer your question about what I think is going on on Skinwalker Ranch, I believe that there are those that are dabbling in the dark side of those rituals.
Speaker 3: So the transcended what it means to be a human in the literal sense, like in the literal even evil sense.
Speaker 4: That's not exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That's kind of a Western idea, transcending what it means to be human.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying that they don't have the limitations of what it means to be a human.
Speaker 4: Essentially, Well, they're not immortal.
Speaker 2: Like they will die on their own of old age when the time comes, but their evil spirit will stay around for sure. It's so we talked about this on an episode a while back. The oto Uto Templi orientis. For those of you who that would like to look this up, Aleister Crowley was a part of this. There is a god who claims that he lived as a vampire, a true vampire, for the better part of fifteen years, and he got there through White Side freemasonry, which covers not just the thirty three degrees, it covers three sixty degrees and it's considered the entire encompassing of the color spectrum. But a portion of this is once you get to the three hundred and sixtieth level, you have to then decide which route you want to go to further your.
Speaker 4: Craftsmanship, your worship, your study.
Speaker 2: However, they use these terms and essentially you get three choices. Okay, one is that of a vampiric route. One is that of a shape shifting route. Now, yes, we might use the colloquial term of werewolf, but it's shape shifting into other types of beings. And the other type would be to continue down the dark magic and become essentially a warlock. Right, and through these practices you are taught how to shape shift into an animal being, how to become a true vampire, how to become a true warlock. And it's not just like a oh, I'm an energy vampire. I just go to crowds and just suck the energy from every No. No, no, It's like they have feeders that will come to your house and they will let you draw blood from them to feed yourself.
Speaker 4: And that's that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: There's bars in New Orleans that sell human blood if you know where to look like it's it's absolutely a part of it all. Which New Orleans is actually the place where this was a he claims this was going down. So when I heard that, I was like, yeah, that checks out. It is the uh North American mecca for vampires, not just because the movies say so, like actually it is, but yeah, So essentially, I believe that the Navajo skin walkers are doing some sort of dark magic.
Speaker 4: They might call it darker medicine, whatever the case.
Speaker 2: And I believe that they are doing this for the principle of shape shifting, because they learned those rituals way way way back, like they're ancients, pass this information down to them.
Speaker 4: That is so beyond nods due, it's not transcending humanism.
Speaker 2: It's delving more into what we might call demonology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, possibly, but that's using.
Speaker 2: The Western for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that they're ascending by any means. Okay, I know that's not what I was trying to say. I was just trying to say that, like, you're no longer have the physical limitation, limitational like capabilities of what it means to be a human. Whenever you're talking about superspeed and mimicry and you know that kind of shit, that's like, that's.
Speaker 4: Going beyond what it means to be a normal human, you know, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Real quick, Sam, I see her hand raised, but honey, Badger had his up first, but you got big.
Speaker 4: Dal Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: We went on a whole skinwalker rent there, but that needed to be had because that was awesome.
Speaker 4: Now, y'all good. I'm rolling my bunt.
Speaker 7: But yeah, if y'all want to know how the motherfucker taste, I'll let you know. See, I'm pretty sure the meat is tough, so I gotta roll smoking long slope.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, dude, because it's a coyote blend. It's gonna be gross. Like, there's a reason why coyote is just nasty. I've tried it, and there's no way to make it taste good. I don't care what you marinate it in, but I'll.
Speaker 4: Make it taste good. Trust me.
Speaker 7: I'll smell that motherfucker gravy.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be the only way you slow marinated. Maybe maybe aged, I don't know. There are certain meats that are just fucking trash, and coyote is one of them. So I'm assuming that skinwalker would be something close.
Speaker 4: I don't know, a tree skinwalker like brisket. Oh god, ah, I gotta get that smoke ring on it. I just exactly.
Speaker 3: I just asked chat Chubuti to create an image of what it was describing in this. I mean, I don't know if this is exactly what a skinwalker would look like.
Speaker 2: Is they're usually blurry.
Speaker 3: And in the shadows kind of thing, But damn how horrifying that would be to see the depictions that you.
Speaker 2: Would usually hear about. Yeah, it's like their coyote esque longer arms. They can walk on their hind legs like upright like a human, or they can take off on all fours, That's what I'm saying. It's like in Europe they might call this a were wolf, but in the Navajo tradition, this is a skin walker. And so you know, you see what I'm saying here. And I mean it's not like these are the only cultures to do this though. The Nordics had the berserkers that would take on a bear form or the yams Vikings that would take on a wolf form.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's it's crazy to me there are certain situations just like this where these cultures that never had contact with each other are all kind of on the same vibe. When it comes to this type of shape shifting, it's always to a dog or to a bear, certain cases that of a bird. But that's that's more rare than what you think. But yeah, man, skinwalker meat looked.
Speaker 3: Like dude, it's probably rotted like zombie.
Speaker 4: Mean, I would think I'm gonna sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Almost see what kind of cut it is, you know, I mean it look pretty strong.
Speaker 2: You'd spend time in Asia, didn't you, ye, So I guess you'd cook it the same way as the Chinese cooked dog.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know that for a fact. That dog in Korea, it's not that bad. No, dog is a fine meal dog. That's why I have English Master.
Speaker 2: You savages.
Speaker 4: Look, I mean, we don't know what tomorrow is gonna bring.
Speaker 2: But this is why I don't have a chi because if the hard times come, if the survival times came, a Chihuaha is gonna be a snack.
Speaker 4: I have an English Master. We can feed ourselves off this.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm dying before I eat my dog. Bro I'm sorry, Okay, Yeah, I mean I love my life, don't get me wrong, but I'm not taking I'm not eating my dog.
Speaker 4: Like that's we're talking.
Speaker 2: We're talking survival, like we are talking about like the absolute worst case scenario. I would rather keep the dog as if nothing else, a guard dog, a watch dog can smell for, you know, threats in the area. Like I'm not saying like as soon as the power goes out, I'm cooking my baby here. No, But at the same time, if it comes down to it between my dog's life or my life, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I'm I'm chewing on some drywall before I chew on my dog.
Speaker 4: Like that's just how it's kind of me. It's not doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Chinese have a whole festival where they eat dogs once a year, but they're the way they do it is so fucked up. I don't believe in skinning the dog alive and then doing shit like Oh in.
Speaker 4: Africa they do the same shit, but with cats.
Speaker 2: They'll take it in a burlap sack and beat the fuck out of it with like a baseball bat, and they and then like leave it for two days, like meowing it's ass off, and then they'll kill it. They say it makes the meat sweeter and more tender. It's absolutely barbarous. It's the adrenalized shit going on.
Speaker 4: I bet you've had it. You've had cat.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I was in Caria Bro when I was an oak. Yeah. I horse horse horse is a motherfucker.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I know everybody gets mad about this, and listen, I'm not saying, bro that the Mongols fed themselves off of horse blood and horse milk for the most part, and at the time came they slaughtered a horse and ate like kings. That's some fine meat.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you said it tastes like salami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not like beef like horses they got more muscle too.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 2: This it's more it's more uh not gristly.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like more, there's more tendons in it. You know what I'm saying. It's it's got more yeah, like jerky.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And of course Raven said, I love cat and dog. Horse gives you the ships if you eat too much.
Speaker 2: These people know this, bro where listen, yes, And I won't eat a dog or a cat.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I don't know what's being served at Chinese buffets, but you.
Speaker 2: See see you think that's beef on a stick. Have you ever seen a stray cat around a Chinese restaurant?
Speaker 3: I know we joke about it, but I just always assumed that it was like tofu.
Speaker 6: Oh no, they actually eat cats and oh.
Speaker 3: God, no, I'm talking about like like at actual Chinese restaurants. I'd like, I would love to see one of those workers out in the wild and just be like, what really is it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Honestly, it's mostly Cisco food. It's mostly off of a truck, and it's frozen. I'n be straight up with you. You you've probably never had real authentic Chinese food, like being with.
Speaker 3: You I've had well, I've had Genya, but that's not necessarily Chinese.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's ramen. And I mean it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not. It's like saying you've gone to, you know, a Mexican joint and you've had real Mexican like you've had an americanized version of it. But unless it's a spot like that's where I like going, where the illegal ze like I want the real shit.
Speaker 4: That's shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, but it depends on the taco truck. But to answer your question, some of them, yes, one hundred percent. If the dudes that are standing in line clearly don't have a green card, y'all, I'm getting the line behind these flocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the uh. I do like some Maria and some Chordiso. We actually went to Walmart earlier. We were going to go get some things to like cook tonight made some hot sausage sandwiches for me and my daughter and she took one bite and was like that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hot sausage is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: But anyway, but we saw the Tardiso and she was like, ew, what is that?
Speaker 4: I was like, I mean it's basically tofu I think, right, No, no, it's a type of sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of chiso, but I will I will judge heavily at a Mexican restaurant based off of like the weight staff. Like, I'm sorry, if I'm going to a Mexican restaurant, I don't want you know, Meredith, you.
Speaker 4: Were getting ready to say Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I was, But I don't want to throw Steph our girl, Steph under the bus here. But like you know what I'm saying, I don't want Tracy to be taking my order.
Speaker 4: I want loupe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's just that's just the facts. Here, go sit down, Brittany, Okay, I I need some I.
Speaker 4: Don't want I want Maria, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, and if I look in at the door opens to the back kitchen, you know what I'm saying, and I don't now know this is this is the way. And if I look at the menu and I don't see pasole somewhere on there, then it's not real Mexicano. I'll still eat it, Like I like text mex and I like Americanized Mexican food. But like if I'm going for authentic Mexican. Yo, hit me with that rip pasole all fucking day.
Speaker 4: I like the steak case of dias. That's as white as it goods, though, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean when you say steak, do you mean like skirt steak or do you mean like cause I'll get down with some barbacoa, some langua, some some pastor like, yo, give me some al tongue tacos all fucking day, son, I will. I will be disgusting at that table. Yeah, yeah, there's something, Oh yeah, dude, Oh yeah, Or if yo some cheek, oh come on now, Oh yeah, dude, some kneecap, you know what I mean, maybe a little elbow.
Speaker 4: Let's just eat the whole thing while we're at it. You do do you not make bone broth? I never have, I would. That's what fun you've had? Fun have?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: I love me some fu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cow bone, bone broth. That is the basis of it.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh that's another thing too, even talking Italian food, get some asabuco. That's that cowtail. But you get that little fourk and get that marrow out. Oh my god, our boy.
Speaker 3: Matthew Lane showing us a jar of bone broth there.
Speaker 4: Look at him, he's here for it.
Speaker 2: Even talking Caribbean food, you want to talk about some oxtail stew son, I fuck up a real Caribbean joint that's got some oxtail.
Speaker 3: Spirited animal's eyes actually opened up whenever you said that.
Speaker 2: So you like that spirit animal.
Speaker 6: I don't care what the coach is, but if they cook good, I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if they cook good enough, I'm gonna have put a ring on. It's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's even African cuisine I fuck with like yo, You ever have good foo fu? Yes, I've had a good female like little Bunny. No, no, dude, it's like you get this. It's like a stew that's slow cooked. And then you got this. It's like a dope, but it's basically yams. And you take that bitch with like you with your hands, you ate your hands, You take a ball of it, and you scoop up some of that stew and you eat it.
Speaker 4: Bro it is so fucking good.
Speaker 3: Honey badger, you said your dog sitting in your grandpuppy that's your kid's puppy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love how we refer to it like this nowadays, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But if the time's got hard, that is going on the grill. That real. God.
Speaker 3: I I'm actually baby sitting my my parents' dogs right now while they're on a cruise. But then you said, Jonathan, whenever you get free time, we got to go fishing sometime, dude. I've been looking for a decent place to go fishing. I just I don't know where you where you need a fishing license or what's okay to fish and what's not okay to fish.
Speaker 2: So you gotta show me the spots. Get a fishing license, big dog. It's only like what thirty bucks, forty bucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a year, forty Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I'm only going to be living here for a few more months and then I'm moving back to Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, we gotta go ways out there.
Speaker 2: We do, we do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm still gonna be coming out here often, you know, But it's just that I won't be living I dude, it's old story. I'm not trying to get too personal or anything, but it's I got I got my people back in Louisiana, you know, Like I don't really know too many people here.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'd love to go fishing. Rip some lip dude all day. Yeah, I've seen my info somehow do that. Yeah, just send it on Patreon.
Speaker 2: I'll get it.
Speaker 4: I'll get your phone number, all right, But.
Speaker 3: Yoked yid send a meme that says, Buddha what makes us human? And it's Buddhas saying selecting all images with traffic lights.
Speaker 4: It's it's a thing. Apparently it's ridiculous. You know.
Speaker 3: Actually AI is hiring people to do that because it can't. It doesn't have that ability.
Speaker 2: And there's people there taking it up on that offer, just bringing in the new age because that's what we need.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, I don't know what it's paying, but if it's paying decent, I mean I might hop on that train. I don't mind selecting all the images, but what gets me is whenever it's like, it's all the traffic lights, but then there's another little box with just the rim of the edge of the traffic light.
Speaker 2: Do you select that or no?
Speaker 4: It's not even the point.
Speaker 2: They're looking to see how you move your mouse because AI moves it like a computer will move like a like an X and Y axis. A human waxing, move it across this green and like actually, like there's differences to it. It's not looking for you to select only those things. A computer can look at an image and see what's in it. It's looking for how your mouse reacts. Jacob, you're on one tonight. You just be knowing shit tonight, Bro. I do I do be knowing shit. I know people think that I'm just a little no at all here, but like I do research, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he never goes full retard. He's just sometimes retarded.
Speaker 4: That's all as.
Speaker 2: We all are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Spirit animal said I killed a coon and paired it with rice. With rice today, shit was good. I don't think i've to I don't think I've ever had coon.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: But it's very oily, and there's a lot of glands in it, so you gotta be carefully you clean it. You hit one of those glands and meat's all ruined. But what we used to do is we would bake it first to get all that oil out, and then we would grill it and smother it with barbecue sauce.
Speaker 4: It's pretty fucking fire.
Speaker 3: The Big d said, you got a soaking in buttermilk for two days and just fry it like a squirrel.
Speaker 2: There you go, Oh you fry your squirrels. Oh dude, we cook them down and make a sauce, pecan or a out of it. But all right, I like where your head's at.
Speaker 3: I mean, anything fried is going to be delicious, you know, like I'm I'm not a fan like I don't really like most seatfood, to be honest. I mean, I'll eat fried fish, but I'm not eating the little the little squids or octopuses whatever it is or OCTOPI dang. But but like fried clams, I'll throw that down, but I'm not serping that cumball.
Speaker 4: And there's no way to my raw oysters do no way? Oh I fox with some raw oysters.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I know they say it's like an afrodusiac. Do you believe that that it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true or not. I've never I've never eaten a dozen oysters and been like, god, no, I want to go fucks something like that. I can't say that that has ever actually crossed my mind, but I will say that, yeah, raw oysters, that's fire.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: I imagine it would be an afrodisiac for people who like to swallow. Maybe that's what it is. It's just like a texture thing going down the throat.
Speaker 2: I don't, like I said, I've never been turned on by eating certain food either, but I maybe there's some signs to back it up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They say the same thing about chocolate apparently, but it's like, oh, but not milk chocolate, like only dark chocolate. And it's like, again, I've eaten chocolate pretty much every day of my life for the past thirty two years, and I've never like eaten it and gotten horny from it. But like I eat.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, is there ever really a time where you're not horny and ready to go?
Speaker 2: You know that's true. Also, you got to compare the source, you know what I mean. I'm not a good baseline to go off of. I get that spirit animal.
Speaker 3: I feel like you would be able to answer this one, Sarah, What do you say about the afridisiacs.
Speaker 2: Has it ever worked on you?
Speaker 3: Is it more of a texture thing when it goes down and tickles your gullet or what is it for you?
Speaker 6: All I know is I've I've had a golfriend when I was in high school. She cooked a lazagni informant for a birthday. Well it was a lazani. Then the chocolate is an aphrodisiact. I got a chocolate and whip and bikini for a birthday that night.
Speaker 5: It was perfect.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 6: So chocolate is an aphrodisiac if it's in the right context, if you're eating.
Speaker 3: Off of a body and it's melting, and yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the case, is there of those sushi places where you can go and eat sushi off like a naked lady's body on the table.
Speaker 4: That's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So like that being the case, is that at that time is the sushi consider an aphrodisiac or is it just the environment to which it was served?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That makes a joke because at one point you're eating fish and if you turn your head or something where you could smell the ocean.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, i'd see you see.
Speaker 2: I knew that was coming.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was hoping we'd sidestep it. But yeah, I mean it's there. It was an easy, easy lay up the.
Speaker 6: Japanese are as a culture that they're They don't they don't like change their light, being honored and everything, but they go.
Speaker 5: You can go down to Japan. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've never been, but I've had I've heard fun funds who have been there.
Speaker 5: And one of my body I grew up with actually live in Japan.
Speaker 6: Now yeah, no, he said he was walking down, he was walking somewhere and Jimmy, he saw a vending machine with the school golf stuff in it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, so Japan when he is a bunch of perverts.
Speaker 3: I would love to visit Tokyo because that's like they're living in the future out there, dude.
Speaker 2: Tokyo is where you'll find the crazy vending machines. You go out more to like the smaller towns and it's a lot more traditional, but yeah, Tokyo there's absolutely vending machines with like sealed used women's underwear for sale, and.
Speaker 4: It's like a whole thing, you know.
Speaker 3: I And that's that's honestly a bucket list place for me is to go to Tokyo.
Speaker 4: I think that would be so sick to visit.
Speaker 2: From what I've been told, Tokyo itself has they pretty much have decided that they are going to perfect everything around the world. Ever, so like the best French food on earth, everybody thinks Paris, No dude, Tokyo because they would have somebody come from Paris and teach them how to do it.
Speaker 4: So they just perfected it.
Speaker 2: And the American Stakes or whatever, whatever the cuisine you're looking for. I don't know this for a fact, never been, but I've heard that the people in Tokyo that like the five star restaurants. They're not that high price for no reason. It's because you're going for the best experience of your life. Because Tokyo is Japan was such an isolistic nation for so long that when they finally did open up and experience the rest of the world, they're like, oh, bro, we could do this ten times better. Because as a culture, they are more of the type that will dedicate their entire self to one job. So the dude that's like rocking the steak, that is he is like the fucking state guy of Tokyo, and like the guy who's over here making the s car go, he's the snail guy of you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like they it's.
Speaker 2: A whole art form for these people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would love to visit it. I mean, it just it just looks so sick. You see it in movies and everything, and I don't know if it does it like full justice, because you know, I've seen Vegas and a lot of movies and then I went to go visit Vegas and I was like, Oh, it's just this, like it's way smaller than you think.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you have like twenty brand, that's just burning a hole in your pocket.
Speaker 4: Yo, Vegas is the spot you will have the best time in your life.
Speaker 2: But if you're going there with like a few hundred dollars, then the why did you get off the plane here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, you gotta you gotta go high roller if you're going to have a good time over there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said I want to chop Chop chop downtown, downtown to China Town and then said dab rips for Dale yea yea. Then there was a meme that was post said that I was laughing at earlier, and I just couldn't. I feel bad laughing at it, but it says, when you're part of the real suicide squad and I'm not gonna say what heritage this young woman is, but she happens to be wearing a sort of head wrap.
Speaker 4: But it's like the the.
Speaker 3: Blue and pink ponytails, like, uh, like your girl Margot Robbie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says when you're part of the real suicide squad and then the capture uneath, says hallal Quinn.
Speaker 4: You do with that information, which one could cult numbers? You would see that, Oh dude.
Speaker 2: One of the worst ones I saw was these three Muslim girls that were like in a rock band. It was obviously they were like high school garage band style. Was like, we need a name for our band? What do y'all come up with? The entire internet? Oh my god? Uh Karan Koran?
Speaker 4: Oh shit? What was another one?
Speaker 2: There was like fifteen of these that were making jokes that was easy, easy.
Speaker 4: Layups, and it's like, well, I mean, what'd you expect?
Speaker 3: You know, that's just asking Tower Gang to come.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, A line.
Speaker 2: Stayers in ball God, is that the the voice of Hank Hill that is no longer with us?
Speaker 3: No, that's uh, that's Jim Ross. He used to be announcer on Monday Night Raw. He he was awesome though he was, in my opinion, he was one of the best WW announcers of all time.
Speaker 4: Just at there.
Speaker 3: And he he's a fucking stud in Oklahoma. He's like Oklahoma through and through. And you know what's funny, he says, yeah he does. He can't move like his like his lips don't match the words that are coming out.
Speaker 2: So he would be a really good Auctioneer's what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Probably wish he was an auctioneer before he wasn't announced the.
Speaker 4: Jokes right themselves, God damn it.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, though, is that every so often I just get a little hankering to just go, whoa, my God? And then my son he's only two, and he goes.
Speaker 2: Oh bah gosh, that's so funny, dude. Every time he does it, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Mario what to do?
Speaker 5: Mario?
Speaker 3: My guy said, hello everyone, hope everyone's doing amazing. Anyone see how the Knights Templar showed up at the Vatican?
Speaker 4: Jacob?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Unless it was the Knights of Malta, what did I do? Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait when anyone see how the Knights Templar showed up at the Vatican? Uh? If it was the dude with the specific crosses on them. It was probably the Knights of Malta and uh yeah, they we may need to do an episode on them. They have been used for Vatican espionage for years now and that just recently got brought to light to where it was like an indiscernible fact that they have been doing this.
Speaker 4: They don't get their bags checked them. They go through the airport.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, if you are a citizen of Malta, which the island itself is, you know, it's what it is. But if you are a member of the organization, then they have a black velvet bag that they sent you up that no tsa on Earth in any country period is allowed to look through or send through an X ray.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, dude. Yeah, I just read.
Speaker 3: I just found an article that says the Knights Templar Vatican admitst that they were innocent after seven hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pope Francis did that, or Pope Benedict did in like nine twenty eleven somewhere a while back.
Speaker 3: Then supposted in April of this year though, must be just catching up on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I guess, well, yeah, I know, the templars were absolutely innocent of the crimes they were being convicted of, and all those quote unquote confessions that they got that was you know, at the behest of a year of torture, like true medieval torture, before they got these poor dudes to finally admit to the most heinous things.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 6: Um.
Speaker 3: I did find an article that was just posted five days ago that says reimagined Templar Knights provide assistance to twenty twenty five Jubilee pilgrims.
Speaker 4: Ooh, share it with the screen big dog.
Speaker 2: Um.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, this is from a Great Britain website EWTN dot co dot uk, and it says those making a pilgrimage today to any sacred place such as the major major PayPal basilicas in Rome or the venerated sites in the Holy Land to obtain the graces of the twenty twenty five Jubilee Year of Hope, enjoy many conveniences. Okay, so it's just like a ceremonial kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I think I'm trying to look at who the organization is.
Speaker 2: I saw a temple og or something, and I don't I don't recognize that.
Speaker 3: It says these volunteers dressed in a white tunic and the unmistakable cross patee.
Speaker 4: So you say that, yep, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Are like the heirs of Friar Hugon Depagani, the first On, the first master of the ancient Order of the Poor Knights of Christ, commonly known as the Templars, whose origins date back to the twelfth century.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, huh okay, so that's why are they? Why would the green though? Is that just like a traffic thing?
Speaker 4: I would assume so, but interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that's uh. I don't recognize those that order, but all right, fair enough. The Catholic Church is very specific about which orders of chivalry they acknowledge. The Knights of Malta is one of them that still operate today, the Knights of Saint Lazarus, the Knights Hospitaller, and uh, the Knights Columbus. Those are all like orders of chivalry that the Vatican actually acknowledges. The knighthood that I hold. The Vatican doesn't acknowledge, but that's fine. The international community.
Speaker 4: Does, but not the Vatican, which that's fine. I'm not Catholic.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been meaning to bring this up, and Jacob, I don't even know how you feel about it. But I did get a video when we were at bro Grove of Owen, Benjamin and Toad singing the song Oh.
Speaker 2: I I guarant oh no, you know, no, see what we're not gonna do. What we're not gonna do is play something that would put us in a bad light. For any of you that don't know, we could just describe it here our homeboy Toad he did a ukulele rendition of Kanye's new single and you can take with that information as much as you want. Then he lost his job over it, and uh yeah, that's that's the thing, because he worked in it for a company that it gets government contracts. And the video when he posted it went pretty viral and then like less than five days later, he lost his job.
Speaker 4: Which I'm not trying to be a dick.
Speaker 2: I like Toad.
Speaker 3: He's a funny guy in all but like he's actually a really sweet guy. Whenever you talk to him too.
Speaker 4: He is he is. I'm not please, don't think I'm trying to drag him. He's awesome.
Speaker 2: But also like big Dog, what did you what did you think was gonna take place here?
Speaker 4: Like you you're not Kanye. He can do the.
Speaker 2: Most and pissed people off and all of that and not lose his job because he's Kanye.
Speaker 3: That's not At the end of the second day, Owen Benjamin had an hour stand up kind of situation going on, which it was really cool to see him. I mean, I thought I've been I've known him or I've heard I've known of him for quite a long time now, and then to see him. That's one tall motherfucker, Like, dude, I think he's six eight.
Speaker 2: I only saw him sitting down, Honestly, I didn't see him like walking around.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking full on nephlom. But he anyway, he ended up getting up there and then they brought a piano up on stage, and so he called Toad up there and they were gonna sing the Kanye song that is being banned everywhere. And you know, if it wasn't for the lyrics, it was actually a pretty good show, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for the you mean, the meat and potatoes of the song.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like they were all emotion was there the crowd was, you know, weirdly into it, and.
Speaker 2: I hadn't seen the music video for that song that was that was interesting. Also, yeah, like the actual Kanye music video, like wow, all right.
Speaker 4: It's it's the most that's ever mosted.
Speaker 3: But but it was cool because Ohen Benjamin, he's really good on the piano. And then Toad was over there playing the ukulele. It was like a weird, fucking I don't even know, weird kind of band that was just strung together and.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 3: I I videoed it, but then as soon as I was done videoing it, and then I was talking to other people and I was like, I'm never gonna post this anywhere. I don't even know why I videoed it, Like, I'm not gonna post it on Instagram or TikTok or YouTube. I'm you know, if we were going to play it, it was gonna be on a live show.
Speaker 4: But I don't even feel good about that. You know, I'm not getting canceled for that shit.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is my full time job, not trying to lose it because of a somebody else's joke.
Speaker 4: You feel me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyway, I did get Toad's number. I don't know if we're gonna have them on, but we can have one as a guest.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it'd be funny.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can invite him to a live show or something. Yeah, so let's see here.
Speaker 2: Uh Luke said, what up? What broke?
Speaker 4: The big d said, got just got Texas?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, just got Every time I see chainsaw I think Texas, but says I just got chainsaw gas in my beer?
Speaker 4: Fuck me to tears? Yo?
Speaker 2: How much though, like enough to where you had to pour it out, or enough to where you could drink it and probably just you know, piss like fire tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It was fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alcohol abuse is pouring that, you know.
Speaker 4: I feel that. I feel that what kind of beer was it? That really determine if it was alohol not?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: The sweet tastes, well.
Speaker 4: It's they're slept on though. Those things are really good.
Speaker 2: They're so sweet though, dude, you know that'll that'll give you a hangover the next morning.
Speaker 4: Good got them? Mind? Yeah, but they don't bloat you like a regular beer does. I mean yeah, but you just put salt in it and it kills the bloat. That's for all beers. Ye huh.
Speaker 2: If you ever, if you if you ever seen me at a bar drinking a pint of something, typically, especially if like I plan on having a few, you'll see me like take some salt and sprinkle it. It makes all of the carbonation rise to the top. So like you can't do that with an absolutely full beer, but yeah, it'll and then you you take your finger and you swirl all the bubbles out. Yeah, dude, that gas is gone ski.
Speaker 3: So I know, whenever I was in high school, there was there used to be like, I guess a party trick that I was pretty amused by. But somebody said, look, if you're ever trying to get rid of like all that head on the beer, you just like go like this and wipe some of your you know, your oil from your face onto the beer, and it like just gets rid of.
Speaker 4: All of the head.
Speaker 2: I mean pretty much that's probably what it is. But I mean, the salt does this, and then you could do the old trick also to get rid of the head. But uh, yeah, that's the trick that you've learned or I learned back in the day when you learned how to chug a beer like within a second. Have you seen those videos of the dudes that could take a pint and just like pour it down their throat.
Speaker 3: Dude, my brother's one of them. He can fucking down a beer like crazy, like super fast like that.
Speaker 2: So it's been a while since I did it, but when I was a marine, I taught myself how to do that, and step number one is take all the carbonation out of it, and that's that's where I learned that salt trick. Then it made sense when you see these old timers, especially around Baltimore, they'll put old Bay on the rim of their fucking pale bohemian and I always thought that was a taste thing, Nah, dude, that was to kill the fizz with the salt. Now came home and I saw dudes doing the same thing with Tony's and I'm like, oh see, y'all are doing it for a culture thing. But it's a double entendrum, man, There's there's multiple things happening here.
Speaker 3: That's probably a pretty good idea if you plan on butt chugging a beer too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't put salt in a beer to go in your ass, but I mean, at that point, if you're trying to take the fizz away, you know, you know, might go down he's here. I mean, you would think it would be less less room being taken up in the in the colon.
Speaker 3: Less uh less butt burps Hey, yeah, butt burps Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ak the beer farts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spared animal, Go ahead, sir. I feel like you know a thing or two about butt hugging.
Speaker 4: I guarantee he do just not.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm a good shot of the Lord. I ain't nothing going back there.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: Whoa, Hey, No, it's funny about the beer and everything.
Speaker 5: So I actually have a plan I want to get I want to.
Speaker 6: Do a want to pretty much do a keke saying I want to take a whole keg and I want to I want to try to drink an entire keg in one sitting, in one go, like one continuous swap drink.
Speaker 4: Brother, your stomach isn't big enough to hold that.
Speaker 6: Look, I might be short and small, but dammy I have If there's a will, there's a way.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's more beer.
Speaker 3: There's more beer in that keg than there is body to you.
Speaker 2: Right Like, I'm not trying to say that you don't have the willpower to make it happen. I'm saying like your stomach can only hold so many fluid ounces physically, My boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just I mean, you may as well just pull your pants down and keep your dick out because you're going to have to just continuously pee it out in order unless it's just gonna come.
Speaker 4: Okay, So just.
Speaker 2: So we're all on the same page, here, a standard half barrel keg, the most common size, contains approximately one hundred and sixty five twelve ounce beers.
Speaker 4: Good god, I.
Speaker 6: Thought like the one that's at this the couch store. I know for a fact it can hold twenty beers.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, if you're talking about those little Heineken kegs like those Minihineking kegs, Yo, you might be onto something here. You can probably take that down. But my boy, I'm telling you this out of love. Please don't try to drink an entire keg in one sitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those half kegs, those things are that's a lot. That's a lot of beer.
Speaker 5: Jeezus.
Speaker 4: I like the intensity though, Like we're your head's at.
Speaker 6: Okay, But what if instead of the beer, I'll do something like what if I just fit with fireball and then I just do a keg.
Speaker 5: Stand.
Speaker 4: Now you're dying. Now you're dead.
Speaker 2: I don't drink fireball, brother, drink a drink a proper whiskey. I'd rather you drink gd or Jamison over fireballs.
Speaker 4: Good, you don't want fire ball.
Speaker 2: I will fuck with Samon flavored shit like that. First off, But second off, even whenever I did drink liquor.
Speaker 4: It tasted like wax to me. It tastes like Simon wax, I couldn't fuck with it. I'll take flavor like over rumblemins.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, don't go near the Rumplemans man. I thought we're not talking about committing suicide.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I'm just saying I would prefer the cinnamon over the ice in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if given the option, no shit, honestly, between the two, I'd probably still go for the Rumplemans.
Speaker 4: I hate cinnamon.
Speaker 6: Only said fireball because it's cheap and it will get the job done. If I want to go out, you know, I'm want to fill that bitch up with Crown Royal. I'm gonna fill that bitch up with the gin Beam web Stag.
Speaker 4: They go Crown. Yeah, I'm a fan of Crown big time.
Speaker 2: I like Crown black and shits smooth red stag. Isn't that uh in that kid rocks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not exactly show on that one, but I know it goes down sweet.
Speaker 5: I don't need a chaser, Mikey.
Speaker 6: He handed me a pint, unopened pint one time, said hey, by then, I want this dome and he went to go pack a bowl.
Speaker 5: And as soon as you did it, I turned that bitch up.
Speaker 6: And by the time he turned back around like that, I already drank it. And he looked at me, said where's the laquer? I said, you told me you wanted to go, and I drank it. He said, yeah, by the end of the night, you should have been clear. I just drank it and play in a Rocket League and next thing I know, it's morning time.
Speaker 5: I drank it like in a I.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like you just made that Rocket League part of what were you really playing?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 5: I like Rocket League?
Speaker 4: It's I do like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm a kind of Crown Apples my ship. Like if I'm I don't drink very often, like I might get drunk twice maybe three times a year if I'm going crazy, But Crown Apple, dude, that's like it's it should be illegal.
Speaker 4: How good that stuff is.
Speaker 2: I use that for my kids teething. That's what I would consider a child's whiskey.
Speaker 3: I'm a child when it comes to drinking. That's what it's delicious.
Speaker 2: It is it is, especially if you're making like a mixed drink with it like a it's not an apple teeny. There's some other kind of apple drink. Where do you throw a shot of Crown apple and it just sends it to the next level.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you, do honey Badger, you get down with some Crown sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get I'll get all liquid. Ship one fifty one, I missed that ship same dude.
Speaker 2: A little Cariboo Loo brouh.
Speaker 4: Yeah and shots one fifty one fuck it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that but CARDI won fifty one for anybody who doesn't know, was basically seventy five horsepower rum that.
Speaker 4: Uh yes.
Speaker 2: Indeed, once upon a time there was a what some might call one of the greatest rappers of all time.
Speaker 4: Old Techneezy himself Tech nine.
Speaker 2: They made a song and talking about some Cariboo Loo and uh, you can't make it without the one fifty one. So that's a that's an antiquated drink. It's gone great, best, big d.
Speaker 4: Hennessy. Yeah, I've never had Hennessy.
Speaker 2: Oh I fuck with that, Yeah, dude, I like that conyak. Yeah, now I have had the white Hennessy. A buddy of mine went to the Caribbean where he got some of the white Hennessy. I feel like it's overhyped, just personally. I prefer you know, I like the barrel taste to it. But yeah, that white Hennessy was pretty damn good.
Speaker 4: I'll say that word.
Speaker 3: I'll give it a shot literally, Nah, big d What are your thoughts on the Henny and all of the liquor drinks?
Speaker 5: Man? Y'all talking about that one fifty one?
Speaker 6: You make some of that was mild turkey one oh one and good white and end up in the county jail.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, big dog.
Speaker 2: May I know the last time I was dealing with wild turkey one oh one, one of the ex wives stabbed me with a knife in my arm.
Speaker 4: Actually, I take it back on a knife. It was a big pin.
Speaker 2: It was when I was in the Marine Corps. We were trying to start off a party. We used that parties at our apartment. A lot half the platoons show up, you know, the things and the stuff, and uh, she was trying to get from A to B quick that night for whatever reason. I was like, the strongest stuff we have in the house is this wild turkey, which she didn't fuck with whiskey anyway, So we took a shot. She was angry about it. And then fifteen minutes later, I'm in the kitchen having a conversation with one of my buddies. No big deal, by y'aut into the arm and I'm talking about like fucking stuck.
Speaker 4: She was in the arm. She was mad at you were like, what what was that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then after I got two guys to hold me down and one to yanke it out of my arm, she was on the ground crying, laughing.
Speaker 4: She has no memory of this. I was the first wife, so she was just drunk as a skunk and got her.
Speaker 2: From zero to one hundred. And I learned that day that one oh one is for me alone. And then I now I'm to a point where I can't drink liquor anymore.
Speaker 3: So you know, she wanted to go four times. She wanted to go full on like Steve O and just all was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was oh buddy back in the quote unquote good old days.
Speaker 3: You know, dude, I would love to get Steve O on this show because he's been going on like a bunch of other podcasts and everything, and I'm just like the biggest fan of Jack.
Speaker 4: I would love to get Bam Marjara on too.
Speaker 3: I know that they hate each other, and you know, Bam, he's dealing with a lot of shit ever since Ryan Dunn died, and I get that, but man, he still seems like somebody i'd like to hang out with.
Speaker 4: He looks pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It seems like every other week I hear that he's either fixing his life and he's like he's back, or he's falling off the wagon and he's back doing his wild shit. And it's like he keeps doing these things. Listen, I'm not judging how it is for addicts though. Yeah, yeah, so it is what it is. I would love to get him on the show. But yes, Steve O as well, Johnny, not all of them. All of them, I would love to get on the show.
Speaker 4: Party boy. Yeah, I've met we Man once upon a time in DC.
Speaker 2: He came through with the Barracks he was like he was cool, but like he also was shaking hands with like hundreds of marines that day. And his handler was some big old broad that he couldn't fucking stand because like every time he would go out in public, would get into some shenanigans, and like they the company, the producers, forced him to have a handler to like basically keep him on a leash. He was pissed about that part, but he was cool with us. But yeah, he seems like he'd be really chill to hang out with. Uh, honey badger, What do you think, sir about the the jackass?
Speaker 7: True yo, y'all try to put him in your molly packs and try to still him away and hump him boy.
Speaker 2: Now, So it was it was joked about, but also we didn't want to take that risk in DC do we're under under such a microscope. If we would have done that, we would have immediately gotten in j pede.
Speaker 4: So like that ship that fast we would have did that ship just fucking hauled him out of there.
Speaker 2: Everybody's going to see the one celebrity and he's gone.
Speaker 7: Charlie in the field up now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt they'll find him on like one of the decks, just fucking chug and whiskey with us, Like where you been?
Speaker 4: Fuck you? Yeah, that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh, spirit animal, sir, what are your aspirations for the jack I feel like you were somebody who were practicing jackass as a kid in your backyard.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wow, you.
Speaker 6: Take one door that that you whipped off the frame, you put it on six center blocks and you run your your homemade duck bike across you one time and jump up, jump the ditch into the field.
Speaker 5: And yeah, everybody says you're a dumb ass. You do it one time and you never live it down.
Speaker 2: But if you record it, you could have sold it MTV and probably made some money off of It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: My Well, I mean, I was like eight and I got my ass with my door off the off of the fane. But that you gotta keep in mind. I was like four or five. I got a tool I leave you had tools. My papa bought me a toolkit for Christmas because I always liked to get onto the call. And my mom told me I couldn't have a snack one day, and that pissed me off, so I went in. I was a kid I was like five, and I took I went got my tools. I took the door handles off of the foodage and off of both freezing, and I threw them out the uh, the outside in the yard, and I got my mask to it. But my dad thought it was funny because I said, if I don't get a snack, nobody gets snacked.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't live up to the Spirit Animal name, I don't think anybody else could. Like, I love all you good cult members, but he is true and true the Spirit Animal.
Speaker 4: Like it's a fact.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it was great media in person, Sam. We love seeing you, Bud.
Speaker 6: Oh, Yeah, I love seeing y'all. I think I kind of gave y'all too many hugs, but I was static.
Speaker 4: Brother, Hey, we weren't weirded out by it or anything. It's all good. Yeah. I was like, you got a banana in your pocket or.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: But dude, he had this in his pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the freaking hammer, which is awesome.
Speaker 4: Everybody doesn't know.
Speaker 2: It's a three sixteenthre inch that he turned into a ball peen hammer, because the old adage goes, when you're a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. But when you're or a welder, anything could be whatever the fuck you wanted to be.
Speaker 4: Oh, boy, made this for us, so yeah, it's a part of the set. Now.
Speaker 6: I made that for you because I thought you would get a kick out of it, because you also a biker, and ball ping hammers have a deep enrich history with bikers, and sometimes you just you don't. You can't take the big massive hammer everywhere, So fuck you got to take you a ballping But I actually forget Jonathan's crystal at the house and I didn't realize it until I got back, and I was so pissed.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I mean that won't be the last time you'll see us. Oh, you'll see us. I'm sure you know what it reminds me of. You ever played that game on PlayStation? Well, I played it on PlayStation, but road.
Speaker 4: Rash, Oh dude, I played it on Sega Genesis.
Speaker 6: You talking about the one where they're on motorcycles in like an arena and they have a two by fours with a pickaxes, and shit, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't an arena.
Speaker 3: It was like you're driving down a highway and you're just like going up and kicking the other bikers or you're you're trying to dodge all the other cars.
Speaker 4: That was a fun ass game.
Speaker 2: For the chain, you get a fucking stick or something like that. Yo, Me and my kids are playing that last year. The Sega Genesis finally fucking ship the bed on us.
Speaker 4: But uh yo, that game still goes hard to this day. Yeah, the game Fox Hard a bit animation to the max so good. Though.
Speaker 6: I remember the game I'll be I remember a game like it on a PlayStation two. It was an arena. You're trying to knock the other person off of the bike and all you have a chain. You have a two about four rapped with the spikes and all.
Speaker 5: I remember this vividly and everything.
Speaker 6: But I still have my souper Nintendo and everything. It's wrapped up. I still with Duck Hunt and I just I just got me an old tube TV sound played Duck Hunt.
Speaker 3: Dut Duck Hunt Solid. I miss some like the original Twisted Metal Dude.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a fun game.
Speaker 3: Yes, like NFL Blitz, Like if you remember, did you ever play NFL Blitz Dude, Blitz was the shit.
Speaker 4: Have body I think they had.
Speaker 2: I think they have or at least there's like mods you can get on your Xbox where it's like the same old blockie shitty graphics and all of that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, dude, NFL Blitz was that was amazing.
Speaker 3: That was one of the I was so proud of. I can't remember which version of NFL Blitz. I think it might've been the first one, but they had Cordell Stewart on the cover old Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback and that was that was the height of his career because he really wasn't good, but they called him slash and uh because he could play receiver and quarterback, and honestly, everybody thought that he was a better receiver because he was fast as fuck. He was like he was like, uh, I don't know, like goodwill Michael Vick like wow, yeah, I mean he was. I loved watching him because I love those flashy kind of players like justin fields or you know, like the ones that can just take off and run like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was not accurate, bro. Unfortunately, he should have stayed a wide receiver.
Speaker 3: And then there was also like a lot of stories going on about him in Pittsburgh, like there were people that that claimed that like they saw him down a back Alley sucking somebody else sucking somebody's dick in the backseat of a car. And that was reported like multiple times. Oh shit, I mean, like, is that just shit talkers?
Speaker 4: No nocause it will spin.
Speaker 3: There was like several reports about it, and he kept on saying like he kept on saying, like I believe that a holy.
Speaker 2: Union is between a man and a woman.
Speaker 3: We're like, bro, you'd be sucking at dick And he looked like he would too, to be on some real shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, Hillary was saying that same ship. But look at her now, I mean whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a muncher, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 6: Todd Quistley, He's married to a woman, but you can't tell me he ain't got no shoes, bro.
Speaker 2: He a couple of years ago, somebody came out and said that he's actually gay or actually by and the memes that came off of that were just like, really, you know, I didn't see it.
Speaker 6: I was a kid when that show first came out, and my stepmother fucking loved that show.
Speaker 2: I'll bet she did, and I bet she also watched the Lifetime channel unironically too, Dude.
Speaker 6: She got mad because me and my daddy and my sister growing up, we were Sunday Night Simpson's Family Guy and all that good ship. Would watch it, never miss an episode of any of it, something I me and my sister always did with her dad.
Speaker 5: One of the few good things.
Speaker 6: She got mad, but she would wake us up in the morning to get rid of school and everything, and she'd put American Horse Story on the fucking living room TV.
Speaker 4: Depending on that might have been okay, uh no, Well.
Speaker 6: The first scene was a bitch, dead bitch in a hotel giving a guy a blowjob then biting it off, Like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I remember the episode.
Speaker 5: That was my first experience for the American Horse Story.
Speaker 6: And I said, oh, so it's okay for you to show the centry softcore for on us, but it's wrong for me to watch The Family Guy, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: F X was pushing the boundaries well before before it was cool. That's that's a fact.
Speaker 5: Just get Archery and one of the best shows ever. But it definitely pushed the bounds.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of trash TV, my daughter was watching Dance Moms earlier and I was like, this is the trashiest of TV that you can find. Is dance moms like Abby Lee? What a despicable human like I mean is trash?
Speaker 4: Let's be real, Yeah, most.
Speaker 3: Luke said, By the way, guys, be ready after the twenty seventh?
Speaker 4: What is that referring to Lucas? Is it Lucas? Can I call you Lucas? We're gonna call him by his proper name up in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luke, what do you mean by be ready after the twenty seventh?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: And also you having that name? Was it Luke I am your father or is it no, I am your father?
Speaker 4: Would you know that more than Jacob? That's what you said?
Speaker 2: Oh, for it's it's for the information that we're keeping under wraps until you're ready to come out public with.
Speaker 4: Got you okay? All right, yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Could you answer that for me? Do you remember watching Star Wars as a kid? And was it Luke I am your father or no, I am your father?
Speaker 4: Because I believe I always remember Luke I am your father.
Speaker 3: See, even a Luke says that, like if anybody's going to remember it, it's a Luke.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: I got a grade down in French class for that shit. We got to a point it was like in the second French one and then French two, right, and we had to act out a movie scene in French, which was no big deal.
Speaker 4: I was not exactly a star.
Speaker 2: Student in the class, so I decided to go for one with little dialogue that everybody could recognize instantly. The fight scene between Darth Vader and Luke sky Walker. Okay, cool. And for the record, I fucking hate Star Wars, but I get the references. It's a big enough fandom to where accidentally I have like osmosist most of the plot, right, but whatever, And yeah, the teacher, she didn't give me a grade down because our language was incorrect. She gave me a word a grade down because apparently we got that part wrong. And I'm like, I didn't watch the movie. I just kind of went with it, and she's like, yeah, I could tell, so that's why you Yeah.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Oh yeah, Jacob, did you want me to send it to you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: How long is it?
Speaker 4: How big of a file? I don't know exactly, email it to the cult conspiracy email.
Speaker 2: That'd be a depending on if it's like a longer PDF or a file or something like that, that'd make that will make way more sense than you sending it any other way.
Speaker 4: So yeah, let's do that. Yeah, it's just a doc. Okay, Yeah, don't don't text it to me. That's for damn sure.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how big of a thing you can send on Patreon either, So like.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, so, I don't know if you saw this, but that big beautiful pill, big beautiful bill passed in the Senate today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard about this.
Speaker 2: And today they also had another round of questioning talking about UFO information being unleashed to the public and all these things.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it's ever going to happen. And if I know, if if something is going to happen, it's not going to be the real ship.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 2: But Randall sham Forrest got a shout out, did it? They were talking about how, uh so the Department of Defense has absolutely given or the VA rather has given disability compensation for injury sustained from our service members being injured from dealing with the materials, the craft, the something like this. Yes, Congressman, that's correct, So we can confirm that these things are real. We'll have to talk about that in a in a closed setting. And this and this like, but fuck you, fuck you. You can say yes and a service member was injured from dealing with the wreckage of an alien craft, but you're not willing to tell us that the alien craft was real?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 2: Why are you sitting at the fucking table with the microphone?
Speaker 4: My boy, bro?
Speaker 2: What are we doing here? I'mna be real with you.
Speaker 3: Whenever they say, like like how they've said for literally the past couple of decades, whenever they do admit that it's real, whenever they say, uh, the public isn't ready for it, I actually I actually kind of believe that.
Speaker 4: Oh don't.
Speaker 2: Who's the Fed now? Oh yeah, I want all you motherfuckers to just admit it. He's the Fed, not me. But hold on, what do you mean the public's not ready for Most people already believe. I think that.
Speaker 3: They believe in the humanoid type of aliens. I'm talking about like the interdimensional shit.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It would literally shatter most people's illusions and it would make people go crazy if you could know that any at any point in your day, any second, that like literally, these these extraterrestrial whatever the fuck they are kind of beings can pause time and somehow just appear out of nowhere. Well, now, what is life? Because we didn't know any of that shit was even possible. You know, theorized and you know for sure, But for somebody to literally be able to not only show up in your waking life, but in your dreams, in every aspect of your life, I think that they have that capability, and I think that it would scare the fuck out of people.
Speaker 4: Need to get a grip, dude.
Speaker 2: You realize, at any moment right now, a blood clot that you didn't know was there can break loose, go to your brain, and you can die, and there's no way to stop it. And the only way you could see it is if you go for that specific scan.
Speaker 4: Life is fragile, dude.
Speaker 2: All of this shit, all of this that's happening right now, it's all temporary. People need to get a grip on their own mortality.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all kinds of shit we can't explain. Interdimensional things can pop in and out at will, Like I don't know. Maybe it's because of what we do and the type of things I've looked into since I was like twelve that I'm just kind of at peace with a lot of it, and I believe heavily what's out there. So this doesn't sound crazy to me. It just kind of sounds like what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it, but you've actually had an experience, whereas most people like that. I mean it wrecked you for a while, like you tried to literally bury it within your subconscious for the longest time, like you forgot about it. That's how deep you buried it.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and kid, Yeah, I didn't realize what it was until I was much older. But I mean, even still, I don't do same thing a demon versus an alien. I don't believe that's the same thing. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't think that they're the same thing either, But I think that a lot of people, if they saw an alien would refer to it as a demon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably probably, But that's the thing if it makes itself known as not a demon, or like we can prove like demons don't fly in crafts, you know what I'm saying. Demons don't come down and try to like probe you or take a sample or like the hathor thing with the orbs, like that's not how demons traverse. I, Actually, this is gonna sound contrived, but I don't believe in demons like I believe. I believe that I believe you had an experience and maybe you call it a demon.
Speaker 3: But I recently just did a show and I talked to you about it. But I recently did a show on meta mysteries and going back to the etymology of the word demon, where does that come from? And it used to be called something else, But then they change the word to demon because whenever they were trying to group in all of the pagan religions and stuff like that back in you know, around the time shortly thereafter Jesus died, right like council and I see a shit, they changed the term of whatever the original term for demon, they changed it and they wanted to kind of be inclusive a little bit, but a slap in the face to a lot of the pagan followers who use the term damon or damon however you.
Speaker 4: Would say it.
Speaker 3: And you see that literally, whenever they're referring to a damon or a damon, it's they're legit talking about a voice that's in their head. Some might call it the voice of God. That's speaking directly to them. Some might say nowadays that that's your higher self or whatever, but that's literally what they were referring to back in the day, whenever they were talking about a damon.
Speaker 2: Literally sue, there's demon's reference in the Old Testament, and that's pre dating.
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 3: The word demon. It was called something else. So after it was transmology, no, no, no, no. What I'm saying is, obviously the Old Testament was originally written in Hebrew and probably a little bit of Greek, right, little Aramaic and so, but whenever they translated to English is what I'm talking about. Whenever they translated the demon term for in Hebrew or Arabic or whatever, whenever they translated it to English, they called it a demon. And that was because they were trying to essentially say that all the Pagans that were, you know, talking to or worshiping their their damon, that that actually was a demon and that was one of Satan's minions that was getting inside of their mind, which I think is totally fucked. I think that that is and that's why I called that episode possibly one of the oldest conspiracies of all time, because it's it's insane dude, Like, whenever you if you look back and you look at how they were trying to merge the traditions of you know, uh, Judaism and Christianity and stuff like that. I mean it was mainly for Christianity. I don't think it was so much for Judaism, but but whenever they were trying to merge the pagan religions with Christianity, dude, Like, I mean, that's why we talk about it, you know, as far as uh, like Christmas being on the winter solstice where you know, damn well, Jesus didn't die in December, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Like it was a screen.
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, born, that's what I meant to say, because he died like around.
Speaker 4: Easter, right yeah, after Passover.
Speaker 3: And even even Easter is a pagan tradition, and so it's like, you know, well, and I know a lot of people have different different things to say, but if you look at Ishtar, like we just had an ishtar conversation just a couple of weeks ago, I mean, yeah, that's you can see where people would connect the two with Ishtar and Easter.
Speaker 2: A lot of that's a misnomer, dude. A lot of that's a misnomer. Passover feast is what the whole at least the Judeo Christian Easter is based off of the whole thing with bunnies that actually comes from German folklore that was Christian. I might add, that has nothing to do with ishtar or any pagan roots. The eggs that also goes back to a Christian root as well. It's it's you could take this and look at it through a pagan lens and say, see, clearly they stole from dot Di and I hear that, But if you look at the historicity of it, Easter itself is actually inherently Christian.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even saying that they stole from Pagans. I think that they were actually trying to merge the two, because if you mean about it, like these are the new gods, you need to be worshiping Pagans and you know, actually the old gods that you were talking to were gonna label them all as evil, demonic kind of things. And you know, obviously from a Christian standpoint that is true because there's only one you know, true God being Jesus whatever.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know, dude, like the merging of the two is. I don't know. I feel like it's kind of sinister.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I can tell you from my personal experience that.
Speaker 4: Demons are real, and they they referring.
Speaker 2: To the word.
Speaker 4: That's all I was saying. I'm just I'm I'm aware that there are evil minions, you know, according to the Christian and Jewish law and stuff like that. I'm just saying the word demon is not correct fair, Okay, I mean, you know what, I kind of want to search up that term now because I think that, and and I'm sure maybe other people would disagree with me. I feel like we lost the original terms like and nobody knows how to refer to these things like and we talk about it, like with with Jesus.
Speaker 3: And you know how his name was never Jesus. There was never any j's or anything like that. But even still, whenever people call on Jesus, they still, you know, experience the presence of Jesus. So I think it still works that way. But I would know who you're calling, right, But I don't know, I just what if I don't know? You know what it's like saying God, like we he knows who you're talking to? Yes, God, is not his actual name, like you know, hell Yahweh is not even considered to be his name depending on who you ask. But whenever you call upon him, he knows who you're calling, like it's you know, it's all good. And that's like saying in Spanish Jesus, Well that's not really Jesus, because he knows who the fuck you're calling.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Should deem That's what the word was, should should them became demon? Yeah, yeah, it says uh.
Speaker 3: The original Hebrew word for for demon is something in Hebrew which refers to spirits or demons in Jewish mythology, should dim s h e d i m are not strictly evil entities, but are considered the gods of foreigners and are associated with practices like child sacrifice in ancient texts. But that's the original word for demon in the Torah is should dim.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So then when they made it Greek, made it Hellenistic, they kind of looped it all into the same word.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: I get that, but I mean that's even I don't want to say a missedolmer. But the Coptic Christians in Egypt, that is the final iteration of the ancient Egyptian language is Coptic Egyptian, which is still spoken in small circles today by that group, and you can even look it up. That's that's considered the final iteration of the ancient Egyptian language. So that's how we have any kind of basis of guessing of what these hieroglyphs could be pronounced as in the verbal sense, because they're Rosetta stone.
Speaker 4: Then you compare it with the Coptics and all of that.
Speaker 2: So there are there are examples where certain language groups kind of stuck through even still to this day, but it's it's few and far between for sure.
Speaker 3: I just I think that if you're if you have an exorcist and it's saying get out of this body, you evil demon, and it's like, you know what if the demon doesn't go by that? You know what I'm saying? What if you said should dim? And he's like, oh fuck, you really coming on some old school shit now, now you got my attention. And I think that that's because you hear about certain exorcisms, And to be honest, I don't believe in exorcisms.
Speaker 4: I don't buy any of that bullshit. But I appreciate them. Yeah, I mean, I don't know exactly what's going on right there.
Speaker 3: But but I think that if you're gonna be calling on a spirit, you should call it by the original name and not what it's translated and translated and translated.
Speaker 4: To depends on what language it's speaking to you in. I mean, so if it's speaking English, you call it a demon. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: If it's speaking to you in English, that means it wants to have a conversation in English, so you would speak to it in that language. Yeah, you could start spitting your Latin at it, but like, if it's comfortable speaking to you in English, you can fight it on those terms. You don't have to go to its original text and original Hebrew to get to the source of it.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, I actually think that most people that have a quote unquote demon inside of them that they need to be exercised from. I think they just lost it, bro. I think that they're just not there anymore. Like, I don't think that I don't believe in demon taking over kind of shit. Personally, I'm not saying that it's wrong. I'm just staying from my own point of view. I don't believe in that kind of shit, but I do think that people absolutely can go crazy, and people absolutely can go schizophrenic, and they absolutely can take on the identity of what they would consider a demon.
Speaker 4: There are there's ways of telling one from the other.
Speaker 2: Like every person that's suffering from psychosis is not possessed by a demon. There's some very clear indicators to those who are trained to look for these things to say that this is demonic possession versus this is a person who's having a psychotic breakdown. Like there's there's very clear differences.
Speaker 3: Maybe, uh, spirit animal, go ahead, you've had your hand raised and looks like you're having an exorcistem kind of happen happening right now, sir, so go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, the demons we're not with.
Speaker 6: The reason why we don't know the actual names is because if we do know the names will be it will be in.
Speaker 5: Control of them.
Speaker 6: That's uh, that's how Solomon was that and he also had a wing, but that's was how he was able to control the demons and how he used them to build a temple. If you know the names of these deities, you have power over them, and they don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I guess, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that that's more mythology than it is real life personally, nothing I mean, nothing that gets people to believe it. I just think that, you know, religions for a long time have tried to instill fear, and that is one of its main tools that it uses, is to say that a demon can literally take over your entire body. And I think that honestly, you know, you look at the Bible, dude, it says fear not or do not fear three hundred and sixty five fucking times. And I believe I believe the reason why they say that is because fear breeds things, okay, like and maybe they're called thought forms, maybe they're called tulpa's, maybe they're just called you know, another version of an identity that you may take on. But the fear vibration literally whenever you're encompassing fear is what some people might say, Oh, the fear is essentially the opening to the portal for the demon to come into your life. And you know, if you're looking at it that way, just philosophically, I could stand that, but literally, like I'm talking about real literally shit, what I believe is actually happening is just that your fear is overcoming you and your mind is playing into it, because dude, our mind are.
Speaker 4: Like our eyes, and our mind are just filters.
Speaker 3: We only have access to about ten percent of it, as the DMTX study showed, and so it's going to fill in the fucking blanks. And if it's like you're, if you're encompassing that fear and it's literally taking over your entire body, it's going to start to build a fucking image. And the same respect, think about it like this, whenever you first fall in love with somebody, right like, oh my god, I'm just every second of every day is just the most amazing thing.
Speaker 2: It almost seems like there's.
Speaker 4: A beautiful aura around literally everything that you look at, Like these vibrations essentially manifest themselves in these weird ways. And I think that fear may manifest whatever you would be most scared of. And if you're religious, the most scary thing that you can imagine would be a demon.
Speaker 2: So the on behalf of somebody with first hand accounts of these things exorcisms as well as seeing a demon, I can tell you that that is that is incorrect at least for what you're saying. There's a reason why angels, even whenever they make their appearance, they say do not be afraid, because an angel alone could be scary to somebody who, like you said, we only have human minds and human eyes, and we only can see things that we can perceive, right, we can only use ten percent of our brains, and unless we already have some sort of preconceived notion of what these things would look like, we're gonna fill in the gaps. And typically you'd be terrified to see a spinning, glowing wheel with.
Speaker 4: Eyes and shit.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why they say not to be afraid because initial response saying with an alien, if you just saw an alien for the first time, you'd probably be a little scared because you don't know what the fuck that thing is. There's a reason why the good ones tell you not to be afraid, and the bad ones have no problem with you being afraid.
Speaker 4: Well, they feed off of it.
Speaker 2: Well they can not, all of them do, but yeah, I mean it can't feed off of it. I guess my point is is that you don't hear I mean, unless you were raised that way, And I don't know what I don't know. I'm perfectly okay with being wrong on this. This is just my view of the world as it.
Speaker 3: Is right now and everything that I've accumulated as far as knowledge up to this point. But I think that I think that I think that our minds are so much more powerful than what we really believe, and that whenever you encompass a certain vibration, it almost manifests itself in front of you. And I think that if you grew up in the church, or if you grew up to be scared of these kinds of things, then that's probably what would happen. Like, why is it that people that like I, for example, I didn't grow up in the church. I've been to church, you know, I didn't grow up that way. But whenever I think of fear, I don't think of a little demonic type of minion or whatever. I mean, maybe I imagine some fucking skinwalker or whatever, a shadow being or whatever.
Speaker 2: But that's relative, isn't it. It's relative to the person exactly my point here or not?
Speaker 4: That's my point?
Speaker 3: Well, why is it that most people who are didn't grow up in the church or in religion? How is it that most people I mean, I can't speak for everybody, but everybody that I've ever talked to that didn't grow up that way have never come in contact or witnessed anything like a demon.
Speaker 2: I've talked to at this point, probably hundreds, I would say, over two. That's why I'm saying that term that have had some sort of experience with a shadow figure, a shadow man, something that torn into them as a kid, even people that did not grow up in the church.
Speaker 4: So to your point, I believe they have. They may not know how to call it. I agree, but I'm talking about you saw what you know was a demon, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that demon until way later in life though, when I was five seeing this thing for the first time, I didn't know it was a demon. But it looked like a traditional demon, and it looks like my grandmother before it morphed. I'm talking about when it did morph. I had no idea what a demon would look like. I wasn't brought up with demonic imagery or like make sure you watch out for this because they'll come get you.
Speaker 4: Like that is not the house I grew up in.
Speaker 2: Dude, I didn't know what I was looking at that I didn't realize what it was until I.
Speaker 4: Was sixteen and it made a second appearance.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's the thing though, it's the same with it, Like you said, the spirit of fear, and I'll give you that. Like a child, which fine, they could be brought up in whatever fucking house or an agnostic house or whatever. Okay, if their closet door is open and they see something in there and they have no clue what it is, but they're immediately scared of it because it is something that's out of the ordinary, and their mind will play tricks on them. They turn on the light and they see it's a sweatshirt that was kind of baled up. They forgot was there. But in that moment, they thought it was a monster in their closet or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's not something that's taught.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing that like, Oh, because you were raised Christian, you would think that would be a demon or because you monsters ain't too many times you thought it was a monster in your closet. No, it's just the human mind will play tricks, And I mean, I agree with that. I just think that these the majority, if not every single one of these demonic or evil kind.
Speaker 3: Of experiences are just fear made manifest.
Speaker 4: I can tell you one hundred percent that's an accurate brother.
Speaker 3: How would you know, though, because you were scared at a certain point.
Speaker 2: I'm not for the first few times I saw it. The first few times I saw it, it was it looked like my grandmother. I was never afraid of it. It wasn't feeding off of my fear at that time. It was gaining my trust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you were also a child at that time, and so if it had just been an imaginary friend at first, I mean, let's look at it from a completely different perspective. Let's just say we don't know what the fuck this is, and let's look at it from a completely outside perspective. Is it possible that you just like missed your grandma and you turned her into somewhat of an imaginary friend, and then.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought it was and for a good while.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then something happens, maybe you had a bad day, maybe something sparks some fear inside of you, and now your imaginary friend turns on you.
Speaker 4: And that's not how imaginary friends work.
Speaker 2: Usually, imaginary friends do exactly what you want them to do.
Speaker 4: Because they're in your your imagination. Unless you start to give them a little bit of power. You cann't believe that you.
Speaker 2: Can give a make believe object power.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that's how that works.
Speaker 3: Is that not what literally every tradition has talked about with their gods and their idle worship.
Speaker 2: That's not handing over their their power in some sense. Yeah, to a false idol which is not going to answer you back. You can believe in this statue all you want, the statue's never going to actually talk back to you.
Speaker 4: I disagree. That's that's literally how the majority of the ancient religions were doing. They were putting all of their like they would literally they would sit outside and they would manage, you know, meditate to it or pray to it or something like that, and it would animate, maybe animate in their mind. Maybe their their eyes are closed, maybe they hear a message or something like that. But absolutely these things are coming to life into them.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't. Now, maybe their prayer got answered so that they would think it was the case, but it's not like the statue actually moved and spoke to them or any of these things, or it answered them telepathically or anything like this. Yeah, you had the oracles, but that's that's They weren't talking to a statue in the statue talking back to them. They were high as a kite, getting answers, always in a question for him, always super misleading, and always painting with the broadest brush to where they were never actually wrong, which we know people like that today as a matter of fact. But it's that's not the same thing. Like when they would make a sacrifice to Mercury or to Toth or to whatever, these statues weren't coming to life, even in their imagination. Now they left their offering, and then a couple weeks later the thing that they wanted to happen happened. Then they would say, oh, it was mercury that made this happen. But it's not the same thing by any means.
Speaker 3: I guess where I'm trying to go with this is that, you know, especially with using psychedelics and shit, what if they're If psychedelics has taught me anything, it's to how to look at every single thing from another perspective. And that's what my mind just works on all day. And I'm not sitting here saying that people's experiences are wrong or anything. I'm just trying to look at it from another angle, like how else could you look at it? And that's kind of like because I used to think there was I'm not going to say the name because I know you don't appreciate people like fuck it, I'll say it. Deary Allnka, also known as Bashar. He used to say this one thing, that life inherently has no meaning that I disagree that the only meaning that it has is what you give to it.
Speaker 4: It's a very gnostic look at it.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: That's actually how I feel as well.
Speaker 3: But I think that if we're looking at this world like it's a simulation or a matrix, then that's kind of what it would be though, right.
Speaker 2: So, the way that the Gnostics viewed things was that everything spiritual was good and everything physical must be evil. That's why they also didn't believe in having children or having sex, because children are inherently evil because they are a physical creature. And so the Gnostics that's also another reason why their numbers never grew much, not only because they were being hunted down, but because they thought that everything of the physical world is inherently ugly and bad. I respectfully disagree. I believe that we were made in God's image. I believe that we were all put here for a purpose, and it is our job to live up to that standard.
Speaker 4: That's just me. But yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: Different, you know, ways of looking at that as well. Like if you think even back to the Gnostics, I mean, before the Gnostics came about, the Christian Gnostics came about, there was Plato and you know, the whole Platonism kind of thing and basically looking at the physical realm as the farthest emanation from the original source. And so if you look at it from that angle, you could kind of understand what they meant that you don't want to bring another physical thing into this reality because it's just like the Hindus used to teach, is that this reality, all physical reality is, is called what they used to call maya, which is essentially illusion right, And I think to a certain extent, most people can agree with that that they're like this, this is not the real shit, Like there's something more beyond this.
Speaker 2: Platonism in the Vedics are completely conflicting ideologies. The fact that you just brought that in at the same thought is wild to me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just talking about certain perspectives from it. I'm not talking about as a whole. I'm not comparing the whole thing. That's how I look at things. I take little bits and pieces and try and see where they were connecting and what they were trying to say that could possibly align even with them.
Speaker 2: Platonism, they didn't hate having children, right, They thought that, yeah, the human form might be the furthest way from the god teer, don't get me wrong, But it didn't mean that everything around us is inherently bad. Platonism was trying to reunite with the Source. Gnostics were trying to basically get rid of the physical to only envelop the source. And they thought that you could have salvation through knowledge. I respectfully disagree with if you think about it. That's really all monks are trying to do. Essentially, whenever they devote their life to me, meditation, and everything, they are separating themselves from the physical world and going to the inner world or going to you know. That's that's like because they know that this world is an illusion and that this is not the real one. They don't want to mess around in the real one or the fake one essentially. I don't think that they're trying, but they're also going internal. That's what the meditation is. It's going internal into a physical being. So you're already looking for knowledge within a bum source that's already in permanent and correct and by the Gnostics evil, So why would you go internal into evil to develop some sort of spiritual enlightenment?
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 2: Internal doesn't mean I'm going into my brain, or I'm going into my liver, or I'm going into my kidneys.
Speaker 4: No, internal, there's an internal world.
Speaker 3: That what they believe and what of a lot of Gnostics and neo Platonists and you know, Pantheists believe is that the internal world is like that's that's the connection to God essentially, or to the all or as the Platonist.
Speaker 4: Would call, the one the one source kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And that's you, Uh, there's a there's a saying that I believe it was Carl Jung said, those who uh look outside of them dream and those who look inside awake. Like that's the kind of shit that I'm talking about. That's what I believe that all of the the Gnostics and the Buddhists were essentially all talking about and I personally I can align with that, you know, just and just in my own way. Whenever I meditate, I'm not like, oh, look at my internal nipples. No, it's has nothing to do with my body at all.
Speaker 4: Now it's your mind. You're going inside your own mind.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're setting your you're setting your mind apart from it. Even like actually a mantra within meditation. It to get you deeper in meditation, you say, I'm not the body, I'm not even the mind. It's to become aware of the thoughts that occur in your mind, but not attach yourself to them. And and whenever you cannot attach, whenever you learn to not attach yourself to your thoughts, that's whenever you just become ultimate awareness. And that's when I believe that would be the great I am. And you don't even all right, So your brain is saying I'm not even the mind. Your mind is saying that you're not the mind. And somehow that separates you from the mind. You're yeah, you're not the mind. The mind is just something. It's programmable, that's it. It's just a programmable thing that is just continuously happening. It's like your liver is filtering, and you know your bowels are doing what it's doing.
Speaker 4: Your mind is just another thing. Like that's okay, So saying it like that.
Speaker 2: So if I can go on my computer and make a program for it to say I'm not the computer, I'm not even the motherboard, and I make it do that on repeat, it's still the computer and the motherboards that are making it say that, like it's not. You can't separate the computer from the computer right now.
Speaker 4: That works. The computer is man made, whereas we're not.
Speaker 2: You are man made. You were made from your mom and dad. Dude, my physical human body. Yes, I get that, but that's not who we are. This is a temporary meet too.
Speaker 3: We talk about all the time, Yeah, who we are, So get back to who you are by going internal essentially? Is that that's with all of that gnosissism and like like almost every other sect like that, that's what all they're talking about, is separating yourself from your body, from your mind, from this physical world.
Speaker 4: Be of this world, but not in this world kind of thing. Right. That's like Bible says that.
Speaker 3: Shit, it's to separate yourself, it's to separate you the spirit, the soul, whatever it is, to separate that from your physical body, from the physical existence, from the material reality, that there's a there's a there's a split, and you can do that.
Speaker 2: You can experience what it's.
Speaker 3: Like to not be that anymore through meditation. Dying will do that, but through meditation you can also achieve that as well. All right, that's amazing that you've never And the reason why I say that is and that's kind of what I taken, you know, from my whole damn t trip with the void and everything, because everything was gone and all that was left was just my awareness of nothingness. So inherently that's all I was, Like, that was no, I was nothing, but I was also everything at the same exact time, Like your awareness is all you are, Like, that is what consciousness is, That is what the soul is, that is what the spirit is. It's just your awareness, it's your breath, like that's to the core, that's all we are. And that's all I'm trying to get to within meditation and shit like that. So I know that that sounds crazy to some people who've never experienced it, but once you do, it's next level shit, dude, Like you you will completely look at this world in a completely different way. Anyway, I'm gonna get off my high horse. I just I don't even know how we got in that rabbit hole, but don't know d we went deep on that one.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I know that not everybody's here for that kind of shit, but I'm looking for the answers to this reality.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I can give you the answers, but you're not gonna like them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I appreciate that those are your answers. No, Matthew Lane said, did anyone here in the chat? Did anyone in the chat hear the primary water conversation? Thank you again, Jens can't wait to do more. Teddy Milk Junkie said, I listened to it yesterday. What a fucking conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I am sorry that I had technical issues and could not continue, but I need to go back and listen to it now. I've been told by many people that it was insane.
Speaker 3: That was one of the better episodes we've done, for sure. I mean, and I wasn't even even though you dipped out, well you had to because you're fucking good.
Speaker 4: When are you gonna get a new computer?
Speaker 2: I need one. I know I have like big bills that are on the horizon for me. But here soon, here, before the end of the year, I'm gonna be getting like a proper computer.
Speaker 4: So that's gonna happen very well. Just go get a best Buy credit card or some shit. Shit, my credit was good enough to get a proof for one. I would.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what your credit has to be to get a best Buy card, to be honest.
Speaker 4: I think mine was only like six hundred whenever I got one. Huh, Okay, I might be able to get one.
Speaker 3: Then fuck Spirit Animal. Did you listen to the Primary Water episode, sir.
Speaker 6: I did, And it kind of makes sense that they're met there in Florida because they're well, I personally don't really believe it, but there's a lot of uh, there's a theory that the Garden of the Eating actually situates in Florida, right up a couple hundred miles from the Florida Georgia line.
Speaker 5: But yeah, dude, but it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 6: When you realize that there's Egyptian markings in the Grand Canyon and that a lot of the types of trees that is described in the Garden of Eating Eating also kind of matches up down in Florida. And I believe it was Ponce de Leon that said he found the fountain that he was trying to find the Fountain of East, but he found the flat springs in Florida that made him feel rejuvenated and all.
Speaker 4: So it makes sense, I believe it, dude.
Speaker 3: And if you look at it like that, whole the whole water system in general, it's literally like it's taking out all of the good nutrients and the good minerals from the water that would be rejuvenating, and it's pumping them full of fucking chlorine and things that aren't necessarily even good for you. Now I understand the whole idea of running chlorine through it to be able to, you know, clean it up, because essentially, like a lot of it's like sewer water or whatever it is. I get it, But that's not the way I think. I think that dude, with the amount of water that she was saying was essentially in that pocket, it was enough to literally serve the entire state of Florida. And who's to say that almost every state or almost every region of the country wouldn't have something like that to where we can just hook straight up to that to that water source. But they don't want that because they don't want us to be healthy. It's a six society. They feed off of the six society, and that's just the way it is.
Speaker 6: And also if they do that, the water could probably help de calcify the pineal gland, which they open up more people to the spirit, realm and all and open up their eyes. But they can't do that because they want to be in power. That's why they're trying to divide us. They're trying to use race, they're trying to use all the bullshit to try to keep us dipatters so that they could have us wipe.
Speaker 5: Each other out so they can stay in power.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing like we've done, you know, some crazy episodes on fluoride, and you know how we say that it calcifies your pineal gland. But I think that actually goes even farther beyond that. I mean, because that's something that I mean, maybe you'd be able to prove. I'm not a surgeon, I can't see it, but what I will say is that I believe that essentially fluoride is a it's like a almost like a mineral version of hypnosis in a sense. You think about it right, like it's putting you into a trance like state or a dulled out kind of state to where you'd be more open to suggestion. That's why everybody's so polarizing whenever it comes to politics or literally anything nowadays, Like every single thing that is brought up in the world, doesn't matter what it is, everything is polarizing. Think we just had that conversation about the one gorilla versus one hundred men. How polarizing was that topic? And I think that the reason why, you know, they dull people out with fluoride is to keep the people at odds, keep them in a basically a hypnotic trance essentially, and that's the easiest way to be able to control them. That's that's what I believe fluoride actually does. And so yeah, I don't think that that fucking natural spring water is gonna have any that bullshit in there. We talk about how Hitler was, you know, putting fluoride in the water, which is only like one or two parts per million, and what we're putting in our water system now is like tenfold stronger than that. It's crazy, like they what they care about us now, They're just gonna give away free fluoride because they care about our teeth. Get fucked. That's not what's happening at all.
Speaker 2: They the government.
Speaker 3: Nobody gives away anything for free without some kind of strings attached. I'm sorry the fact it's just not gonna happen. But honey Badger, what did you think about that episode, sir? I thought that one was a fucking banger.
Speaker 2: It puts the lotion on the skin, It puts the lotion on.
Speaker 4: Oh well, get away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Boa was saying about the hierografphics and the Grand canon.
Speaker 4: Man. I was hearing some about Egypt being in Memphis.
Speaker 2: I've heard of this. Yeah, they say that the Mississippi River is the nile of this hemisphere. So like you know, then there's others that will say, no, it's the Amazon that is the nile of this But then when you find out that there is a massive crystal pyramid at the mouth of the Mississippi River, and that's confirmed by all scans that they've done, and we can't get to it because it's under three hundred foot of river silts and you know, the entire fucking river.
Speaker 4: It begs the question, you know, so you got to ask yourself this question.
Speaker 7: So it's like, why can't you buy to Mount Evers but you can't explore a Grand Canyon?
Speaker 8: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Now I understand for the safety conversation of it to a point. Yeah, they're down there though safely white homes man. Yeah, that's that's the part that kills me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Not letting people walk to uncharted areas of the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see that being dangerous.
Speaker 2: Somebody could get you know, trip fuck up themselves and they could die.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that. You're not even allowed to fly.
Speaker 2: Drones over certain areas of the Grand Canyon or you'll get like some dudes come and arrest you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now we're in that level of what the fuck?
Speaker 7: But yet you can go to Utah and shit, go to Nutty Putty and squeeze the fucking three inch holes and ship and get stuck, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's you can do that, but.
Speaker 3: You can't well, and you know, we've had conversations with people who have literally gone off the beaten path whenever they go out to the Grand Canyon and they get like footage and shit, and yeah, like you'll you can see like strange like openings like doorways and everything that would obviously way too big of a doorway if a human's gonna go there, right, And and some some people might say, well, that's where the giants are living, or that's where the nephelom are whatever the fuck, But like it's way too damn weird that we're not allowed to go and see it. Whenever there's these doorways are literally there. There's Egyptian car or seemingly Egyptian carvings all over the Grand Canyon. And that's like we can't go there because they're worried about our safety.
Speaker 2: No red headed giants, dude, it's the fucking red headed giants.
Speaker 4: Just like be up, just like an article.
Speaker 7: Right, what was going on in the fifties, the Kreb War, Right, So what what was there for country that's kinetically fighting to say, hey, let's it is treated out to go here, bob, you're not gonna stop fighting fucking going on over there.
Speaker 4: Fighting?
Speaker 7: Well, not stop fighting in the time of fighting signed that peace treaty, but they didn't sign the street of stop fighting.
Speaker 4: That'll make any sense.
Speaker 3: I agree, dude, it's it's gonna be. It's going to remain one of the greatest mysteries of all time.
Speaker 2: We just had that expedition go to Antarctica and prove that the Earth is round.
Speaker 4: I thought that was dope. Which we are getting one of them on the show here soon.
Speaker 3: The flat earther guy that went down there, he's gonna be yeah, well used.
Speaker 4: To be flat earther.
Speaker 2: He is a born again round Earth these days he's a globe tard like me these days.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's them on the show, and he lost following because of that. Well that was his whole stick.
Speaker 2: When a flat earther gets shown physics in the truth and they come public about it, yeah, their followers are not going to listen to them talk about what science has told us for you know.
Speaker 7: Ever, knights at a round table, what's the round table will circle right and it will be flat exactly.
Speaker 2: They weren't nights of the globe though, bro or knights of the sphere.
Speaker 3: But you right, oh yeah, well and that's uh, and we're gonna get that, gentleman on. I appreciate the honesty, you know, and what I what I don't appreciate is people that are like he was paid off and you know, they silenced him and they got to him and he's a fed now. And it's like, dude, if you listen to this guy, he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong, like people don't like admitting that they're wrong.
Speaker 4: But if essentially he came to the.
Speaker 3: Conclusion because in his mind he said, if the if the Earth is flat, then we shouldn't be able to see a twenty four hour son, shouldn't be able to see it. That was like that was his thing. He goes, if I if I go down to Antarctica and I see a twenty four hour son, then my model of the flat Earth is wrong. And so I don't even know if he's essentially saying that he's a globe eirther. Now he might be, but I think what he's saying is just that well, it's not what I thought it was. At least the model that he created was wrong.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: How many people have we talked to this said, no, I need to see it with my eyes. I need to do this and then I'll believe and I'll do this and I'll do this and it's like, well, we can also like, for instance, we've never seen the Pyramids of Egypt, we've seen pictures of it, and there wait pause, Jonathan, I see your face. Hold on, we can with real certainty even though we have never seen it. There's been enough people that we can trust right sources, and there's verified evidence that we can believe beyond any shadow of doubt that there are pyramids in Giza, right mm hmm, because we trust the sources that have said such. Okay, now I'm not saying we trust NASA, not saying that. I understand the reason for us not trusting NASA. What I'm saying is this guy was a trusted source within the flat Earth community. So for him to come forward and say that this is not true, you would think that maybe there'd be some people like, wait a minute, I trust this guy. He's been on our team for years. For him to say this, there has to be something to this. But no, of course not, because it's way easy to just oh, I write them off as.
Speaker 4: A fed Oh that's not true. Oh that's this, Oh that's this.
Speaker 2: And it's like so literally, unless you go up in a spaceship yourself and see space you're not gonna believe it's real. Well, then you're just gonna die not believing that it's real. And that's fine. It's not like your life is gonna be made any better or worse by this. But then it's like, what sources can you trust? You know what I'm saying. I understand you can't trust the agencies of a government. I agree with this, but where do you draw that line? As long as they agree with you, you'll believe them. Mike, that has kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: I've actually gotten to a point where I'm okay with not knowing. You know, like I don't necessarily have to believe this or I have to believe that, you know, because you do have to. It does require a fair amount of faith in government agencies all across the world that have gone up into alleged space. You have to put a certain amount of faith in them. And if there's one thing that we learned on this show is that you are not supposed to trust government Propa fucking Ganda. But the thing is that you don't know it's propaganda until it's too late, and so we don't know. You haven't gone to space. I haven't gone to space. I don't know anybody personally that has gone to space.
Speaker 2: You know what am I?
Speaker 4: What are we supposed to sit here with Katy Perry and fucking trust her?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that she went to space to begin with.
Speaker 2: I know two people that are rocket engineers, one of them that helped in the late sixties early seventies and one of them that helps with elon shit.
Speaker 4: And I believe them. I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe that they believe those rockets are going to space. But how many times do we have to see the fucking thing glitch? How many times do we have to see fake video and fake pictures?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: And I know that a lot of people might say, I think you've even said, well, they don't have any actual footage because the van Allen radiation belt fries it up.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a theory that they've been proposed.
Speaker 3: But I think that it's much more sa than that. I think that it's actually because you look at the actual rockets that are going up, bro, I think that these are I think it's fucking magic. I think it's witchcraft, is what they're doing, because they're all named some kind of God, some kind of Greek.
Speaker 4: God or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then you go over to like even the Hindus, they're calling it some kind of Hindu god going up in a rocket, and you know it's the Saturn five. It's like, well, then you look into the meaning of Saturn and you find out it's actually, you know what some people from the Christian sect might consider Satan for what it represents and everything, And yeah, I just I think that a lot of it's fucking more magic and more witchcraft, which is why I'm so obsessed with learning about it.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't make sense to you that they would name them certain things that would be up in the heavens quote unquote, like the gods, and since you're sending a rocket up there, you would name it something like that.
Speaker 4: That doesn't that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: No, no, what would you name it?
Speaker 4: The Alpha? The Charlie?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't name every car that i'd you don't. Why do you have to name it something?
Speaker 3: Just call it it's a fucking space shuttle that is going to allegedly space.
Speaker 4: So why? Oh no, I I name every vehicle that I own.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I've only ever named one of them, and that was the toaster but like my charger, you even.
Speaker 2: Give them actual names.
Speaker 4: They're not people. Dude, that's not that's not what I just said.
Speaker 2: Like, let me, let me just go ahead. You're hurting every single redneck and chat right now. I hope you understand. Let me off the entire bible bell. You know what, I wanna name my desk.
Speaker 3: My desk name is Fred now and every time the same It's an inanimate object.
Speaker 4: It's not the same thing. Bro.
Speaker 2: You got the vehicles you've never seen gone in sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: I love gone in sixty seconds. You got to name the car. It's developing a relationship with it.
Speaker 2: Right. Whenever you name.
Speaker 4: Something, I guess.
Speaker 5: And that's why.
Speaker 2: That's why, and.
Speaker 3: And and all the people who breed, who breed goats, chickens, dogs, cats, right, breeders, they literally don't name the puppies or the pops or the chicks or whatever. They don't name them because they don't want to become attached to them.
Speaker 2: So because you're gonna slaughter them, you're not gonna slaughter your car. You're gonna rely on your car to do things for you from time to time.
Speaker 3: But even puppies, if you're a breeder, you're not naming them because then you start to become attached to them. Basically, my point is is that the people that are sending named rockets up into space, it is some kind of You could say that it's some kind of relationship that you have, you know, just sentimentally, but I think that it's actually more sinister than that. I think that it's for the ritual, Like it's it's creating a tulpa, like that's what it's all about. Like I know people don't fucking get down with it, but I believe that that's absolutely what's going on.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking ritual.
Speaker 2: Every time, bro, I have named literally every single vehicle I've ever owned. But all right, no, I'm not hating on you. I mean that's cute, you.
Speaker 4: Know, different folks, I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's adorable actually that you name inanimate objects. You know, I remember my first imaginary friend too. But it's not real, you know what I'm saying. Tell all the good people in the chat.
Speaker 2: He doesn't speak for all of us, all right, most most people I know name their vehicles.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a cute adage, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 4: Anyway you're missing my point.
Speaker 3: My point is is that technically, whenever you name something, it almost takes on a life of itself, right, Like you become a lot more attached to the things that you name.
Speaker 4: And then would you not say that cars have a life.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying souls, not saying sentience, but would you not say that your motor has a certain life, it's only good for so many miles?
Speaker 3: And like, it's that whenever you look into Tulpa's and Eggregre's and actually understand what the fuck that is, you are essentially giving life to inanimate objects. And that's I'm not going to dive down into that. But within magic and witchcraft, which everybody says that, oh my god, the elites.
Speaker 4: Are practicing the occult.
Speaker 3: But then whenever I speak about what's actually you know, how I've been diving into the occult, everybody just thinks, oh, no, that's not what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It's like you can't appease anybody around here, you know, that may be what they're doing. I don't know that for a fact. I don't know what their intentions are, but at least why they would name it certain things that would you know, be of the celestial realm, And if they're sending these rockets into the celestial realm, it would make sense to me they would give it some sort of a nickname. But I mean, I don't know. It's the same thing every time they come up with operation blah blah blah. They're giving it a name. They're giving the operation a name. Are they giving the operation a tulpa or are they just giving it a moniker to where whenever they're having this conversation, everybody knows what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: I don't think that maybe both are happening at the same time. I don't know. I mean, and I believe that whether you're aware of it or not, it's happening.
Speaker 2: Huh, who knows?
Speaker 3: Because let's just say you're driving a shitty old shit box down the road and you never named it because I don't plan on driving this piece of shit for very long, So why would I give it a name?
Speaker 4: Right? But I name my first car Wrot Shehita because she was a hoodrat. But you were also young, so a ship box was awesome no matter what.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying now, like if you just got like a little fucking rice burner that you were, like, you know what this is a let's just say you got a rental You're not naming a rental car.
Speaker 4: Right, No?
Speaker 2: No, No, the cars that I own I name, I don't. I don't just name every vehicle I ever sit in. And that'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy. I mean crazier actually, because what you're saying is crazy as well. But if anyway, why no, salute I love it.
Speaker 9: That was from a conversation earlier, Chris soul. I name all my vehicles too. My first vehicle's name was Jesse. He's beautiful, bad bitch truck. But yeah, no, I've always named my vehicles.
Speaker 8: But I mean, wouldn't it be like, I mean, I hear what you're seeing, but like, don't you need some kind of name to call said rocket and to like have them I'd easily identifiable when they discover.
Speaker 4: Anything or anything like that.
Speaker 9: I mean, like, yeah, you can meme it like x Q five four the blah blah blah. Right, but like if you named it zeus, it would be a hell of a lot easier to put down in history books.
Speaker 3: Sure, but the idea of a of a tulpa or an eggergre is that whenever you name it after somebody, like especially after like a character like Zeus or fucking Odin or whatever, they believe that it's taking on that spirit, and it's that the spirit of that name is going to make that vehicle stronger or whatever.
Speaker 4: That name, you know, uh encompasses essentially.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the leaders of these government agencies are smart enough to think that far ahead.
Speaker 3: I don't think that the leaders of the government agencies are the ones that are coming up with the names okay.
Speaker 9: That work for people too, Like if you mean a child after a.
Speaker 3: God, probably interesting now, I mean I'm not saying every aspect of it, but I mean words have meaning, right, We've done words words are spells essentially, and all words are is just uh thought made manifest right if you really think about it, and if you go even deeper with that, all words have a certain vibration. Every vibration is going to affect everybody. Somebody is something different. Like why like whenever you see a kid, you know, in a foreign land named Adolph, what's your first reaction?
Speaker 2: I mean that being said, how many Mohammads are running the earth right now? You know, I mean, how I named my dog Harley Quinn. But she's not a psycho bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe in your mind that's what she is in a sense. Maybe there's just some aspect of Harley Quinn that you really loved and you hope that you would encompass that.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I was gonna name her Hercules if she was a dude because of the stand loot, but Harley was close enough, and I also love motorcycles, so it kind of who fit. But then the ex wife is like, yeah, Harley Quinn, and I'm like, sure, let's go with Harley Quinn. It couldn't just be Harley, that'd be crazy. But yeah, she's a hog of a girl too.
Speaker 4: Ah, she's a good one. You're talking about the dog or the ex wife? Yeah, the dog, the dog.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I never met the ex wife. I know the dog, and I know that you went to high school with her. She I think she was younger than me though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a few years behind you. You wouldn't have been able to pick her out of the crowd. She's your age. Uh, she was a.
Speaker 3: Year behind me, So I definitely want to have known her then. Spirit in anyway, go ahead, sir, you gotta unmute yourself.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I just that I had a fact. What we say it my boon for a second. You're welcome. I was just picked when you in in high school. It doesn't seem real.
Speaker 2: Did Jacob in high school?
Speaker 5: No, both of y'all.
Speaker 6: I'll just figure y'all both just came in existence in the Brown College.
Speaker 5: But Jacob in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Oh god no, I was still wearing a uniform. But it was different, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Want do you ever want anybody to see a picture of you without a beard?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sure, fuck, I'll share one to chat right now. It's just share your screen, pull it up. Because he was a totally person dude, it's crazy. Let me find one to do this like, oh you know, I'll show y'all. Oh all right, I got you. I gotta turn my camera off. I'll show y'all the last time I shaved my face. I want to say. This is twenty seventeen, so y'all brace yourselves for this one.
Speaker 4: But keep talking.
Speaker 3: You might even lose a little bit of respect for Jacob whenever you see this picture, Like, that's how shattering it is.
Speaker 2: I look like an extra on the Sopranos. You do actually that that's funny, right. I thought I've heard someone say that, and I'm like, you know what, I'm mad.
Speaker 4: That you're correct, but also like, all right, yeah, that's great. Let's see what up.
Speaker 6: I remember what I was gonna talk about. You say you don't name your vehicles. It's funny. My very first vehicle was ah. I bought it from my dad for three hundred buck. I mean not but three grand. It was a It was a two thousand and two gmc yukon the other luxury edition.
Speaker 5: It was rebuilt.
Speaker 6: My dad bought it, but it was rebuilt by a guy who was racing and everything. When I bought it, I put a fifteen in it and everything, but I ended up I drove it to Buck and I didn't have a tag on it for in about a month straight. I was a bad dumb ass, but I the sheriff's car. I took it through a field and everything at around one o'clock in the morning without a tag or I cut the lights off and everything. I made it out. I made it out like a bandit. Hell she got one hundred.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I pushed a big ass over one hundred. I like to go fast.
Speaker 2: I want to go fast, all right. So on the picture that I just sent you, Jonathan, that is from March thirteenth, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: So I want you good cult members to prepare yourself for what you're about to see.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever image of Jacob that you painted in your mind without a beard is incorrect. I just want you to know that, because this was phenomenal as this. Hold on, let me I texted to you so I could pull up on my computer. All right, word word, do that?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Look at that. It's this is Jacob pre beard. Holy fuck? Yeah, dude, this was all right. So I just got my first like actual company job for a plant and for the interview, I had to shave my face. I was so pissed because I had three years worth of growth and I had to shave it just to find out that the facility didn't require a shave.
Speaker 4: That was a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, man, you are handsome.
Speaker 4: I'm aware.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, but also I know, but no, I prefer the beard. I think I look way better with the beard.
Speaker 4: Honey badger, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Beard? No, beard.
Speaker 3: Does he look like a totally different shape shifting type of entity.
Speaker 2: I look like a douche like this.
Speaker 4: You look like a shady insurance for thoseman. Yeah, he's about to sell you a car that like. You know, you don't know how kids without your beard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I feel that, dude.
Speaker 4: A beard is a sign that you can trust this without beard? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, man, absolutely get it, which is why I grow one.
Speaker 4: Because you look like Johnny tight Lip from the Simpsons. Johnny, I don't know it. I don't know the guy. We're gonna have to search that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Johnny tight Lips. Johnny tight Lip, he was a part of it. Sounds like a mafia guy. Yeah, okay, I got that. I looked like an extra on the Sopranos. Man, Yo, I ain't mad at it.
Speaker 3: That's actually actually I'm not gonna lie, Jacob. You do look more like a fed without a beard. So I see why you grow it.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's for the cover. You know, it's my beard if you will your actual beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know how I found out about that term? I didn't know that that was a term. Uh yeah, so this is crazy. I back at I was like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. I was I was working at Rouse's Right Well, which is a grocery store, and I was working in the kitchen with this girl, and turns out she was a lesbian her entire life, right But we got along really well, and we were always talking about sports and shit as lesbians loved to do, which I love lesbians personally. But we got along and then we started to find an attraction to each other, and so we started dating, right and this was the first time. Yeah, it was the first time she'd ever dated a dude, and she might have dated one guy before.
Speaker 2: Look at Honey Badger's face, look at it, like boy what Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it was weird because it started out really great, but then it started like not being great anymore. And so subconsciously in my mind, I'm like, wait a second, She like, you know, wanting to go play for the other side again or or what. And so she was like, you know, what's you know what you should do? You should she goes, you should grow a beard. She goes, it looks like your face actually can grow a full beard. You should grow one. I think you'd look handsome with one. And so I was like Okay, yeah, fuck it. I mean I always look you know, back in that time, I just always thought that people with beards looked like hobos, and so I didn't want to grow one, right, which is not wrong.
Speaker 4: Look at Jacob.
Speaker 3: If you saw him in the in the street, covered up with a newspaper, you'd be like, makes sense, right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, No.
Speaker 2: If I needed to look homeless, it takes about thirty seconds worth of prep work and I can, but at the same time, to look like I'm a respectable gentleman, it just takes a beard brush.
Speaker 4: You know. We locked in, so she.
Speaker 3: Told me to grow a beard, so I did, and then later on she ends up telling me, well, it's funny you know that they use a term called a beard, right, like with lesbians, which is essentially like it's like a cover that you know, a lesbian will did a dude and that's considered her beard. It's like a little cover so her family or her fear or her peers don't know that she's.
Speaker 4: Actually a lesbian. Right.
Speaker 3: It's like when Michael Jackson married a woman, It's like, you know, that wasn't real, you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, Elvis Presley's daughter for that matter.
Speaker 3: Right, and so she told me that and I was like, wait a second, You're the one that told me to grow a beard. And then like the sex stop and it stopped, bro like completely, like out of nowhere, like for it was nobody was having sex anymore. And then I'd be like, what the fuck is going on? Like, am I being played like a fiddle?
Speaker 8: Rate?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Am I the beard?
Speaker 4: So you were at the beard?
Speaker 2: I was heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I learned about that term in high school.
Speaker 2: I had a friend of mine who was like not out of the closet, but wanted to be out of the closet and she didn't want people knowing for reasons, and so she had a beard. And that was a buddy of mine who was in rotc with us as a matter of fact. And it was crazy because there was like three or four dudes as she dated, and then when she came out to be lesbian, all of them were.
Speaker 4: Like, huh, a lot of things make sense.
Speaker 2: I'm to be honest with you, and it was like, yeah, I'll bet it did, dude, I'll bet, But I.
Speaker 4: Mean I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not a lot of people want to be out in the open about their sexuality because fear of judgment or whatever, especially if you grew up in like a religious family. It's not necessarily usually something that is celebrated.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, especially back in those days.
Speaker 2: These days, it would be celebrated for you to come out of the closet and all that, but at that time it was still I don't know. Still I don't know if it's gonna be celebrated by your family though, like the by the world, yes, but by your internal family maybe not well, at least during the late two thousands, right, or twenty tens or whatever the fuck you want to say, But between six and twenty ten, even if you were to come out, it's not like people at school were gonna be like super cool about that. They were way more accepting of lesbians than gay dudes coming out, I'll say that much. But uh, it's it was still something that you really wanted to keep close to your chest. And it's not like I went to a private school. I went to a fucking regular old public school. But even still, the culture at that time wasn't very accepting of the things.
Speaker 3: Honey Badger, if you had an experienced dating a lesbian female.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: That got him?
Speaker 4: Uh, did did they have one thing in common with they all getting pegged?
Speaker 7: Say it again, the guys who was dating the lesbian, Were they all getting pegged or something like that. That's why it was like, Oh, some didn't, So that's that's why I'm making no sense.
Speaker 2: Uh No, No, all of them just thought it was crazy because she was a dime and didn't like have any kind of actual interest in anything sexual, even beyond like a kiss or something like that. And it's like, and this is in prime time when these you know, people were exploring as teenagers are one to do, and uh, it was just kind of a little nuanced things about her that they finally were like, huh, yeah, no, now that she's come out as lesbian, that actually makes a whole lot more sense. Some of the jokes that were made, some of the innu windows that were made. And yeah, I mean, especially because we were all in the ROTC unit and so like, we all had a very similar sense of humor on certain things, so a lot of it could be passed off as like, oh, she just has that kind of mindset. But when the time came and she came out, it was like, huh, so that wasn't exactly a joke, gotcha, gotcha. Nobody was like upset by it. We still loved her through and through, but yeah, it was Uh, I understand why she needed a beer to be prepared for coming out of the closet.
Speaker 4: But anyway, it reminds me of that episode of Rick and Morty whenever Rick takes Morty to that other land to go get like those spiky like pineapple looking things to shove up his ass and to be able to smuggle them across the border whatever it was, and Rick was like, yeah, you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: You know my ass. You know it's just gonna fall right out, Marty. I've done this too many times.
Speaker 4: My god, I forgot about that one. I do love that show, such a good one.
Speaker 2: I weird, as we're talking about a very weird situation with that show, but in the context of that episode, it's pretty fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all it is, you know. And we're about to get back on that now, me and me and my daughter. We just got done catching up on the new season of Squid Games, which really good.
Speaker 2: Halfway through it. I'm halfway through it. Don't ruin this ship to me. No, I just saw them play through the maze, and I was just.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last thing I'm I'm never gonna spoil anything unless it's been out for ten, twenty years whatever, then I will. But you know, if it's something new like that, I wouldn't do that. But yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: They're actually my daughter told me this they're making because I heard that it was going to be the final season of Squid Games. I was like, no, but they're actually the reason why it was the final season is because the next season is going to be in America.
Speaker 2: American Squid Game. All right, I'm about it.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, you won't have to you know, read the lips where it's.
Speaker 10: Like, I I love Pineappley, but you're also gonna see like there's a pretty wide bevy of uh, you know, potential players to the game.
Speaker 2: You just go to La or Portland or New York City or like any of these plays with a big homeless population. Bro, they're already down to do something strange for some change. You want to put them in a game where they fight to the death or whatever, and if they win, they get billions, Like yo, they will add they'll have people wrapped around the building waiting for their turn.
Speaker 4: Like, let's be real here, I wonder what the game is gonna be that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're still gonna be playing Docgy to get them in the into the game.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm trying. What would be the American equivalent? Right, Like, it's that's not a game the kids grow.
Speaker 4: Up playing here?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh maybe Hopscotch.
Speaker 2: What'd you say?
Speaker 4: Oh, POGs with the slammers? Fuck yo?
Speaker 2: But see that's only a generational thing, Like I remember the very tail end of POGs being a thing. So anything beyond meet well, yeah, I guess if you're going for those that are kind of in the financial destitute, no, fuck that, they're gonna make him play a game of Snake. They're gonna get an old Nokia brick out there and have them play a game of Snake to see if they can win.
Speaker 4: Every time you die, I'm slapping you in the face.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, Like I would think maybe dice, Dominoes, spades, something like a Temple run would be awesome.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a cell phone game. It's gotta be the American equivalent, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be Spirit Animal. What game would you play? To enter yourself into the squid game, sir.
Speaker 5: Blond Darts, Oh god, you play those? Yeah you did, dude.
Speaker 2: Those were outlawed in like seventy nine, like four years after they came out.
Speaker 4: Your family actually had a set.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 4: I mean happy for you, but holy shit, dude.
Speaker 6: All right, so you know the the so they'd be like shoots, they're ever going. You could break them off and like, I don't know what type of plant they are, but we would, me and my cousin, we'd take them. We'd break them off with shopping them and we'd go, we'll try.
Speaker 5: We were making spears. Oh it to that to the.
Speaker 6: Point I could take the spear, I would throw it up in the air and.
Speaker 4: We would try.
Speaker 6: We'd play chicken with it, and we'd get them bitches sharp, and we'd actually temper them to get them like nice and sharp.
Speaker 5: We would just play chicken like that.
Speaker 8: We don't.
Speaker 6: We'd have ark wars, BBI wars and and hell we you know, pump the bb gun up to about four or five times and we would shoot each other with me.
Speaker 5: So we were dumbasses.
Speaker 4: You're just dancing with death at that point. I feel that.
Speaker 5: I mean playing cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 2: I mean that's racist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's cowboys and Native Americans.
Speaker 6: Both my part my my granddaddy, both of his grandmothers were full blooded natives, So okay, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Actually, a lot of Indians or a lot of Native Americans, they're like, yeah, I'm an Indian, and so I think that that's a white person thing that like.
Speaker 4: Oh, they don't like being called Indians because whoever came over and started calling them Indians because he thought it was India. Like, that's not right, that's not it's a true story.
Speaker 2: It depends on who you're talking to. Some of them get pretentious with it, you know, some of them are cool with it. Some of them want to be called Native Americans, some of them want to be called the indigenous.
Speaker 4: Some people it first really goes person a person dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, different different strokes for different folks. But just getting back over the chat, Honey Badger, I'm sorry we are way behind in the chat. But Honey Badger sent over a picture of Great Value frog legs. You gonna eat those, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Frog legs are delicious. I've never had the Great Value brand. We just go frogging for ourselves. But you know, I fucks with some frog legs. I need to go frog dude, if you ever come through my neck of the woods, like, and that's the thing, I don't know the good spots. My younger brother, who is way more Cajun than I will ever be. Let's just be real, yo, He's got whole hard hats that are made with headlights on the front of them that you rig up to a car battery. It's a fun time, dude, It is a great time. Although last time we went we saw a panther, so I think that kind of scared him out of the bayou For a little bit.
Speaker 4: I thought it was cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I stay strapped, so I'm not worried about a big cat.
Speaker 4: But yeah too, do what well that panther went on? Smoker two.
Speaker 2: Ah, you're right, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would like to see what panthers about.
Speaker 2: But if I kill a panther, I have to prove because game wardens they be out, they be patrolling in the bodies where we live. So like, if I come in and in my boat I have a panther carcass, I better be able to prove beyond every shadow of any doubt that that bitch was.
Speaker 4: Trying to attack me.
Speaker 2: They cool, you want to talk about get federal time for that shit?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're literally eating pussy now.
Speaker 2: Hey, now, I mean we were talking about eating dogs and cats earlier.
Speaker 4: Just a big cat. I don't see why not.
Speaker 5: So the doggi not the animals anyway.
Speaker 4: But dude, also, I want to make for my night armor and shit.
Speaker 2: I have taken a step back from Boohert fighting for a little bit now because life has gotten to be life.
Speaker 4: I want to get back into it.
Speaker 2: Dude, tell me that that wouldn't be the most pimp, nasty fucking cape that I could come up with. Have some sort of a black bear pelt, a black panther pelt, and an alligator skin all some kind of Cajun louisy animal cape in that bitch.
Speaker 4: Come on now, and that shit's hard.
Speaker 3: And then you wear that over the Skinwalker ranch and you can become a panther.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I don't want to become that, and I don't need that in my life. I'm just talking about showing my conquests.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you said, I'm talking about showing my cop and I'm happy you didn't stutter there, because that going for five dollars. Over at Kroger, you can get some ocean perch. What okay, Tony said, sushi is cool. I don't know where to get the raw cuts cheap, but I've eaten ross salmon from Walmart with no problem. Just got here late off the Desuza Fentz's debate.
Speaker 4: It was too respectful Desusa Fintes debate. Break that one down. Please, I've seen that name brought up. I don't even think Tony still here anymore. I have two and that's wow. I know that name. Why is Tom?
Speaker 2: Okay, we can have this conversation if it is who I'm thinking it is. But yeah, that is a versus Nick Fauentz as the Iran war debate.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, that's not how I thought it was. All right, never.
Speaker 3: Mind, Okay, Yeah, that guy's a fucking douche.
Speaker 4: Mmm. Anyway, Uh, let's see what else we got here.
Speaker 2: Containers of crab meat, yo, the white container of crab meat. As a matter of fact, my dad works with the dude who owns that company. That is it's a very lucrative crabbing business. The only reason why my dad works with me still is punching a clock is for the insurance. Homeboy is a crabber like nobody's business, and the shit's delicious.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, all what is it the spillbay. You can catch a shitload of blue crab out there?
Speaker 2: Oh you can, absolutely. I mean it depends all the time of year. You can catch all kinds of shit in the spillway.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: We used to go out there with just like string a stick and some raw chicken or hot dog or something out there, and they come up and fucking snag all of them.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: We the first time I ever went crabbing, which was the most Louisiana shit that I've ever done. At the time, I was like eighteen and uh went crabbing. I was like, why do I feel like I'm in like Alabama or miss I mean, Louisiana is the same. But uh, dude, we caught like fucking thirty blue crab.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, we just used crab traps for it. And they're not like the things you see on Deadly is caturing that it's it's a it's like a metal Uh looks like a metal pyramid right, and it has hinges on the bottom and it's got little things that you hang up, and it's got bait danglin and as soon as you pull it up, the trap closes and.
Speaker 4: He catches all the crabs on the way up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, there's multiple different types of crab traps and then for crawlfish and use crawlfish traps in the spillway, which that is a hot commodity. My brother just sold the last of his and almost pissed.
Speaker 4: What he sold his traps.
Speaker 2: You're saying, yeah, because he had. You've been to my brother's house before, haven't you.
Speaker 3: I love your brother. Your brother has a sick ass house and a sick property.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 2: And that was my grandmother's land when she offered it to me. I didn't have the finances to afford it. He was making killer money at the time, so he jumped on it. So he has drained the crawlfish pond and he is now connecting. Yes, you've seen how there was three ponds that were kind of like l shape pattern in his yard. He's turning that into a lake and he's actually getting paid for the dirt. So he's actually getting a lake made in his backyard, and when it's all said and done, they're gonna pay him like sixty grand for it.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 3: Bro, your brother is a hustler to the finest degree. That do you get He is always trying to make money with everything that he does.
Speaker 4: I respect, That's that's one thing my brother does well do.
Speaker 2: He hunts good, he cooks well, and the motherfucker makes money.
Speaker 4: That's just what he's always done since day one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and if you remember, we had Cody on the show, and my god, that accent doesn't match with yours at all.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Dude, brought up same household until I left for the Marine Corps. He sounds like a completely different well I mean, yes, completely different human being. But it sounds like he was raised like miles and miles deep in the Bayou as compared to me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we want to get him back on the show. I would love to talk to Cody. He's such a fun guy.
Speaker 3: But did he always have that accent or did that like morph whenever he started working the plants and shit?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'd say midway through middle school it started to like show itself. He started hanging out with more of the redneck and country boy crowd, and then by high school he was like mister outdoors, always doing shit. I mean, hell, he was hanging out with the people from swamp people like un ironically, he.
Speaker 4: Was like fishing with these dudes before.
Speaker 2: People knew who they were. So like, yeah, it just pretty much it just happened naturally.
Speaker 4: You know. That's awesome. Yeah, I would love to get him back on.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous, dude. My little niece, his oldest, she just took her first dear this last season with a three hundred blackout.
Speaker 4: She's six. Oh wow. Yeah, took me on a fucking six point. I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 3: That's that's something to brag about right there, at six years old. You said, six years old.
Speaker 4: Six years old, dude, Wow, good for her. Yeah, knocking them out anyway.
Speaker 3: Matthew Lane said, I bet, I bet anything. Those great value frog legs are what Chinese buffets put out on the spread.
Speaker 4: Probably probably less than that.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you ever get fresh frog legs like that, you yourself cleaned. It's a completely different conversation, but it's the same thing to say as far as like getting chicken legs from the store versus a chicken that you wrung the neck and plug yourself. It's a completely different taste, dude. It's so much better when you do it the old fashion way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just reading some of the memes right here. There's not enough time to go through every single meme on here, which, by the way, speaking of the meme, queen herself himself, alex where's the fuck is alex.
Speaker 2: At Yeah, I don't know where Alex be, our resident trans correspondent could not come to the Live tonight.
Speaker 4: Alexandra Alex Yeah, whatever, Let's see. There was a meme right here.
Speaker 3: Jesus looking at somebody who was says I'm not starting war just so you can get a car, grow up and get a job as a security guard like the rest of US peacetime grunts.
Speaker 4: And then the military guys goes, come on, j money, come on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that was great. By the way, a car would be a combat action ribbon.
Speaker 3: Mario said, I'm trying to get a star on my combat infantry badge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the in the army, they have what's called a cab, I believe, or a kid or where the fuck? Yeah, it's a combat infantry badge. They get Marines, we get a combat action ribbon. Different branches do different things.
Speaker 4: Hell have y'all.
Speaker 2: Actually it's a very It's like a fucking unicorn in real life. An Air Service combat medal. They do exist. They do exist. For all the chair force people out there, that's pretty bad that actually take rounds and receive rounds and all that.
Speaker 4: They do have a medal.
Speaker 2: But if you actually see one on a dude's chest, you probably wouldn't even recognize.
Speaker 4: What the fuck it is.
Speaker 2: It's a actual unicorn unless you're like with the pjs of the SOCOM dudes. For you to be at an Air Force base and be close enough to actually be considered in combat is fucking wild.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they have it. They do have it.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you can ready say something they're sam.
Speaker 5: I thought unicorns were only like warn officers. I didn't think Air Force actually knew how to.
Speaker 4: Use they most of them do not.
Speaker 5: Most they don't have rifle call in their boot camp.
Speaker 2: They just recently started talking about taking that away. They do have a rifle call, but it's for like thirty yards or something like that. But the targets are super small. To like imitate a three hundred yards shot. It's it's silly, but that's like the only time that most people in the Air Force ever actually hold or see a weapon.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Now, the Air Force MP's they do weapons call on occasion, which is what you would expect from a police force.
Speaker 2: The PJS part of their special operations. They are weapons qualified and all those things. But yeah, it's it's very very rare, but yeah it exists.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: There's a Coastguard equivalent, if I'm not mistaken, but that's even more of a unicorn. But to your point, I have seen quite a few Chief Warrant Officer fives, and I've even seen a handful of gunners, which for anybody that's of a veteran status that doesn't know what that is. In the Marine Corps, if you you are a Chief horn Officer five Infantry, you actually get a different rank. It's called a gunner, and that's your actual job title is gunner. You get your rank on one side, and you get a bursting bomb on the other. And typically you'll only see these guys like running a range somewhere. But when I tell you that these are subject matter experts in all things weapon American made, form made, doesn't matter. Their job is to be the subject matter expert in all things that can kill somebody. It is like speaking to a dude about theoretical physics when you are just Joe blow off the street. Listening to these guys break down the physics of weaponry, it is mind blowing and.
Speaker 4: It makes you feel so dumb. But yeah, I've seen a handful of them.
Speaker 2: They're also some of the most cool, down to earth, laid back human beings ever.
Speaker 4: They just are about the killing, which God bless them.
Speaker 6: You know, I met a gunner and I bit, you'll know, actually figure out why I met him.
Speaker 4: I would assume a range.
Speaker 6: Nope, I met him at the head shop. I legitimy met him at at the dispensary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good thing.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like.
Speaker 6: When I put two dren two together because he had gun on it and everything, I'm like, and he still had walking the high and tight and I'm like, wait a second.
Speaker 5: Uh what I asked HM about that? And that's when he explained a lot.
Speaker 6: I'm well, hey, man, so I want to buy that glass piece. I want to buy an answer to that, and an answer to that and me and you, we're gonna smoke one together. Oh yeah, I heard. Uh he was in since like the nineties. Dude went through the Battle of Fallujah and all. Yeah, dude, I'm kno going to say what all he did because I don't remember everything, but he was very graphicing.
Speaker 5: Uh he has a couple of life cues. And damn yeah.
Speaker 4: One of those guys.
Speaker 2: You see some of these old Salt dogs who fucking they got like thirty bins Combat Action Ribbon with multiple stars, which for the record, is means they saw combat in multiple tours of duty, not just to Afghanistan twice, and they saw no, no, no, like different countries. He's been shot at and all this, and it's like, big dog, where you been. And then you notice all the other ribbons and you're like, that's Iraq, that's Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: What's this one? It's Kosovo.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm fucking what, dude, when you were in you were in Kosovo? And yeah, it's it is absolutely all inspiring to listen to some of these dudes that were doing the actual pipe hitting from back in the day.
Speaker 3: It's wild, Mario said. Third deployment and at least sixty pounds overweight.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, Yeah, I feel that. I also would fucking hate to ruck right now. That's just me.
Speaker 4: It's not that my knees are bad. I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: So I'm good.
Speaker 4: They better not fucking try to pull a draft happen. I'm uh huh, no way.
Speaker 3: Honey, Badger said, I was never written up for my car. See, I think car is an acronym, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, combat action yo.
Speaker 2: And I've seen multiple people get that some deployments, Like even though your unit all got awarded a car, some dudes just get thrown to the wayside, either a because it was a oopsie we didn't see the paperwork we didn't file it, or b because they were a piece of shit quote unquote, and the unit was like, now, fuck that guy, he's not getting his car. And like, I've seen it go so many different directions. One of my captains he got one. They took indirect fire. This back when indirect like mortar fire still classified. They changed it up to where it had to be actual small arms fire or rifle fire.
Speaker 4: But homeboy got artillery rounds near him.
Speaker 2: He pulled out his fucking nine and fired a couple of shots in the air so that he technically returned fire. His whole fucking platoon got the car. And it's like, you know what, sir, that's good leadership, that's good you taking care of your boys.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: He said some got them that don't deserve him, which is probably referring to yup.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I've seen so many stories of that. I had.
Speaker 2: There was a guy in the band, the Drumm a bugle Corps who happened to be in country on some sort of a detachment that went out there at one point they took mortar fire indirectly, nobody got hurt, they weren't in any danger, but because the paperwork was the paperwork at that time, technically he raided a car.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I'm not mad at it, because I mean, if.
Speaker 2: You rate it, wear it. But also big dog what like for real dough. But also I know I'm just sounding like I'm sitting on some hater aid. He was a solid guy that he was on the drum line, so you know, he was one of the cool ones.
Speaker 3: Mario said same thing with the combat Infantry badges.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I know, dudes that got an indirect RPG that didn't even shoot back that got them.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's all about if your officer wanted to write the paperwork for.
Speaker 3: It, Honey Badger said, wasn't sustained was the excuse when they tried to overrun the fob. I'm coordinating shit on com.
Speaker 2: So you were a calm dog. Okay, yeah, it's try. I remember you and Raven Lee talking about that. So yeah, so they tried overtaking the fucking fob. Clearly there was sustained fire in some way, shape or form. But yeah, you didn't rate it because fuck you. Yeah that sounds about right. What else?
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said Honey Badger. I want to smoke a blunt with you, Honey, when the.
Speaker 2: Time comes and we make a cult member meetup happen. I just assume there's gonna be a cloud of weed smoke.
Speaker 3: Of course, Honey Badger said, won't just be a blunt, bro, It'll be multiple.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, let's see Tony come in and said, Mike Judge is still around. But I heard conspiracies about the voice actors who died. Oh yeah, I got to Oh that was from the King of the Hill conversation, right, God damn it, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually saw a meme. Go ahead, Sam, Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 6: So the first voice of John Rendcorn he died in a car aache. And then the second voice of John Redcorn. Uh, he was a really strung out on drugs bat and he was kind of going through a mental psychosis. He burned down his own house a couple of months ago and he his husband, a trans man. You know, I said that, uh that they Josh pushed him out the way and he got shot and it was a homophobic killing. But every but when you would have but Joss went out beforehand. He carried his guns up and down the uh the street. He terrorized the neighborhood for a while, and then before that he went he did it again and it got one of the neighbors walked.
Speaker 5: Out and killed him. And but no charge was of foul.
Speaker 2: I mean he's walking up and down the street with a gun, terrorizing, like I mean, yeah, I mean he was. I've read that he was also going through a mental break honestly, but.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, do what they said the same thing about Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this guy was not to the level of fame and stardom that Martin Lawrence was. This he was a voice actor, for one specific character, but I mean a pretty big show though. Yeah, speaking of have y'all seen the reboot that they're coming out with, Bobby's like grown up Hank and Peggy got gray hair, and shit, what they're doing that?
Speaker 4: Yep, Yep, it's a thing that's coming out.
Speaker 3: I hope it's probably gonna be even I don't know about better, but it's probably gonna be really good.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that they at least just stay in the right context, you know what I mean, Just keep it, keep it as close to form as you can, and I hope for the best, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I saw a meme and it's Hank talking to Bobby, and Hank goes. You know what's not Cole Bobby paying taxes on fireworks to celebrate the day we quit paying taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that, but you know that bull shit, man, the way things are as of now anyway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Tony said, Mike Judge is still around. But I heard conspiracies about the voice actors who died, and a bunch of people were commenting on it. Honey Badger, said Toby Huss, who voiced Dale died a few years ago. Josh Welden, who did John Redcorn, was also killed a few months ago. Tony said, the woman who voiced lou Anne died years ago, and.
Speaker 4: She Brittany Murphy. Yeah, dude, she died a while back. Oh that was Britney Murphy.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, there's we got to look into that, because that's that's some sketchy shit. She was too young. I don't think that it was. I mean, she was probably dabbling in drugs here and there, but I don't think that that was the sole reason. But I would love to do a show on that.
Speaker 4: That might be a shoe tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, see ken, I don't know if there's enough to make a whole episode about it, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: We could do one on like celebrity deaths that they claim was this that weren't right. We talked about Jimmy Hendricks. There's quite a few that have died that was clearly quote unquote clearly overdose and you know they had drug problems, but then when you look at them, they actually had no history of substance abuse.
Speaker 4: And we'll do an episode on it.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, yeah, that would be great spirited animal, said the second voice of John Redcorn, which I think that's what you just say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just talked about.
Speaker 3: Tony said, yeah, Joss was on drugs a lot too. But Brittany Murphy has about five conspiracy theories about her death, according to Grok, okay, say last, we're doing that.
Speaker 4: That's happening now. That is absolutely I used to love her, dude. She just seemed like so like every movie she was so exciting, like it was like that that energy is just like, you know, very sweet person it seemed. But I think the first movie I saw her in was Clueless. Good movie.
Speaker 2: I like that's that was clueless? Or hang up, what was the what was the one that she was in?
Speaker 4: It was Clueless?
Speaker 3: I like, I like her and Ashton Kutcher and that just married one.
Speaker 4: That Yeah, that was a fun movie. Yeah it was she was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spirit animals said, blue flame is good.
Speaker 4: Around a campfire.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, m said my twenty first birthday, Mikey and his dad.
Speaker 4: We drank about Oh that's what you had already said that. Damn we're that far back, all right, Yeah, we're catching up. We're catching up. We're getting there and YC has fallen.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, a Maru are you talking about because they just elected the Muslim socialist as the mayor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and uh he even uh said that he wants the Sharia law and everything.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Sohan is now the mayor of New York City.
Speaker 2: Surprise.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you're aware. Boy, At one point in time.
Speaker 6: It was required that you had to do a declaration of faith to serve in Congress and everything, like in the fact set up by the founders founding of Fathers that you had to be a chushion to be to serve.
Speaker 5: I don't get down with that, but.
Speaker 6: I do feel like if you're Islamic, you shouldn't you shouldn't be allowed at all. There's nothing the ideology is inherent is against the Western society.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're supposed to separate religion from state.
Speaker 2: Though separation of church and state is a thing, and if we're going to go that route, then saying that you're a declared atheist would also go against the entire founding of our country. And it's like, you can't, you can't do all of it. Honestly, we have Muslims that serve.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Uh, what's that one bitch that wears the turban all the time? She married her brother to get to the United States.
Speaker 3: What's her name, oman or omar Oh of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her which, by the way, that's not a joke. She married her brother to get citizenship to the United States. It's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Google it. But yeah, she's a devout Muslim.
Speaker 2: I think she was. She's Somali or some shit eat the Opian something something where they Yeah, it's she's absolutely trash.
Speaker 3: But that's like in the middle of all those riots that are going on all the time in Chicago. Like she's like pro riots, which is crazy for a mayor.
Speaker 2: They're mostly peaceful protests as they're flipping cop cars, but hey, what do we know?
Speaker 6: But yeah, New York City, huh they hit a cop in the head with a cinder block.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they got mad when they started returning fire at them, and it's like, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 6: Dude, he threw a molotov at federal agents and marines.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: No, the Antifa fucks that got shot at, I think that's great.
Speaker 4: They actually fired a couple of pop shots off of.
Speaker 2: The marines thinking that they wouldn't return fire, and then they found out what fucking accurate effects on target looks like.
Speaker 4: And they ran And it's like, what did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: This isn't the cops, this isn't the National Guard with shields and sticks. These are grunts. Dude, Like, that's not gonna play well for you, my boy. But play stupid games, win super prizes, That's all I'm saying. But yeah, anyway, New York City has fallen. We shall see. I think they have fallen long before.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is gonna go well for them, like by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 4: Old Zohan or Zoharror where the fuck his name is.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make the city exponentially worse than it already is.
Speaker 6: But you know, he's banning all firearms and everything, and that is inherently anti American at all.
Speaker 4: And city has some of the strictest gun walls already. And that's the thing. He's a mayor.
Speaker 2: He's not a governor, he's not a congressman, he's anything like that.
Speaker 4: He's the mayor of a city.
Speaker 2: So and I saw him talking about things that like Oh, we're gonna cut taxes to this and we're gonna do this.
Speaker 4: Bro, you were in a position before he ran for mayor.
Speaker 2: He was some it was like an alderman or something, a local congressman whatever. He was in a position where he actually could have voted to reduce taxes, and he didn't, because you can look at his voting record. So now he's running for mayor, he's talking about like his foreign policy for things like, Bro, you are a mayor of a city. You're not going to deal with any foreign fuck all? What are you talking about right now?
Speaker 4: But that's him Zo Ran Mom Mom Donnie, Zoe Ran Bam la ma la ma la manah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it says that Zo Ran Mom Donnie is a Democratic is a Democratic socialist politician running for mayor of New York City, known for his progressive platform focused on affordability and social justice. If elected, he would be the first first Indian American and first Muslim mayor of New York City.
Speaker 2: So your boy is talking about having rent freezes basically, and yes, I understand there's an inherent problem here, right. You have landlords that will hike up prices just to fuck over their tenants and do this, and so not just him, but other people have put freezes on what you can cap off the rent amount at. But the problem is he's talking about doing that at a one year to one year basis. You know you're not gonna you might kick the can down the road a year, but you're not actually helping people. Meanwhile, you have all of these office spaces, all of these high rise buildings that have empty floors that are not being used. And yeah, you could blame COVID for that, you can blame people working at home, whatever.
Speaker 4: Put the blame where the fuck you want. That's not the point right now.
Speaker 2: You could rezone these buildings from commercial to residential, a little bit of money get put in there to make them actual apartment buildings, and boom, you have more housing. But it's the supply and demand of it. There's only so much space for people to live, and you have these people that are fighting for that position to where you have to cap off the amount that it's a mess. It is a fuck king mess. I don't think the money could be good enough for me to take on that job. But he's also a devout, open and honest socialist, and we all know what happens when socialists try to take over big projects. So a lot of people are about to die, right, They're all right, they're about to die.
Speaker 4: We need to go ahead and just acknowledge this fact and and get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Prepare the mortuaries and the the crematoriums and all these things. It's not going to be positive, but people are going to scream that he is just so progressive and good for the city and all this, and it's it's only going to get worse, you know.
Speaker 4: But hey, what do I know?
Speaker 3: Honey Badger said, as a parent of two demons myself, yes, kids are evil little minions of Satan.
Speaker 4: Respectfully disagree, but I feel you. I feel you on that. And people were talking about alcohol.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, I'm thinking about getting a tent, taking my cast iron skillet and dutch up and an axe and my guns and fucking off into the woods and live off the land for a couple of months. I dream of doing shit like that. Like that seems like sut dude, you just get back to it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that's what the fucking First Nation Indian guy was saying that he went off and like lived in the woods for like nine months or something.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Oh, I fully endorse especially men. I'm not saying just men. Women can do this too. What I'm saying is like Teddy Roosevelt aka Teddy brose a Velt, every time something happened to him, you know what he would do. He would retreat to the wilderness. He'd be off in the woods, fucking off and doing things and getting dirty and hunting and killing his own meat and all these things for months at a time because that is where he would recenter himself. Bro I feel like that is so paramount to us as men. We should be doing this on a regular basis. Maybe not for months and months at a time. Maybe it's just one week a year where you decide not just can't. Don't go clamping, y'all. Don't don't go get a cabin and say that you're reconnecting with nature.
Speaker 3: No, if you hook up, if you can hook up a fan to an electrical outlet, that's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: That is not what we're talking about here.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Like it, boil your own water that.
Speaker 2: You pulled out from the creek, Okay, hunt for your own game, fish for your breakfast, Like these things do this for a week. Hell, start with a weekend, right, Get you a book where you can learn about the local biome to which you live, to see what plants are and are not edible, right.
Speaker 4: And start there. Just start foraging.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go all out, You don't have to go out there with nothing in your pockets. Prepare.
Speaker 4: This is something you get better at over time. But yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Even if you just go out there with a pellet gun and just fucking feast on squirrel and shit wind fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do this right.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, also, make sure that the land you're on is like good for you to be there to where you don't have uh the owner of that land come out and try to arrest you.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm gonna say. Make sure it's like public land or something like that.
Speaker 2: And if you're gonna kill animals, make sure that it's public land where that's allowed. And if you need a hunting license, I'm just saying, just cover all sides of your ass. Do with that information what you want. Oh well then fuck yeah, if you got the private land to get after it, brother, I don't even know what we're still talking about.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, why like eight nine acres like wide and like fourteen acres long. But you're down the creek, one down through everything I can go.
Speaker 5: I have both sides.
Speaker 6: I can go way to fuck out yonder and they will never be able to find me.
Speaker 3: Is Alabama like another sportsman paradise? Like Louisiana?
Speaker 4: Oh, Georgia, I don't. I always get those confused. What about Georgia. Oh, they got solid hunting and solid fishing there, like for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh you know why.
Speaker 2: Because you always say you're Abama fan.
Speaker 4: That's why I always think that you're from Alabama.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my mama calls me to trade or two.
Speaker 6: It's well, yeah, at least from my like got my godma almost like down in the woods and everything up we I know for a fact there's ducks I've seen. I've seen hogs. I know there's bears. I've called rabbits. I've called raccoons down there. I know there's turtles. Yeah, seventeen different types of meat on turtles.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 6: I've eaten total before. It just hurts me to kill a totle because they're my favorite animal.
Speaker 4: Is so fucking good.
Speaker 3: I won't kill a turtle, bro, There's no way I have turtles as pets. Yeah, you're killing them all my I have, Like those are the type of turtles that people kill though for me is the red sliders.
Speaker 2: No, dude, you kill alligators snapping turtles.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 4: Your brother said that he ate readior Slider.
Speaker 2: I remember. Okay, okay, you can't use my brother as a metric like that's to say that my brother ate something like bro. If he's ever had the possibility of killing it, then he probably has and ate it, whether it was in season, legal or not.
Speaker 4: Like that's not a good that bush meet in Africa. Oh fuck yeah. I would like to try kangaroo. I've heard it's good a buddy Manhattan, send it over.
Speaker 5: It's kangaroo Jukie. It's like venison to me.
Speaker 2: I will also love to try hippo. I've heard that's like water cow and it is very comparable to steak. They fuck with hippo meat in Australia, New Zealand and in Japan. Dude, look at the hippo steak is where it's at.
Speaker 3: We looked it up to see how much it would cost and it was pretty damn expensive too.
Speaker 2: Oh I mean you're shipping it in from Africa, you know, unless you're going to Colombia and you're going to escobars hippos that are running rampant in the Amazon and all that shit, which I would like to do. I would love to take care of some of that problem for them. But you know, it's one of them things. But it's kind of like snake meat. I would love to go to the Everglades and take out some of those pythons that they got issues with, Like I love snake just delicious.
Speaker 3: I was trying to see how much it actually Yeah, because they're they're called cows right.
Speaker 4: The water cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was almost what we could actually do an episode on this if you want. There was a push to bring hippos to Louisiana.
Speaker 4: We talked and I think we did that episode or at least included it into a big portion of the episode before we talked about that. Same with ostriches.
Speaker 2: They tried making that a big thing in the late nineties and early two thousand, saying this was going to be like the next big farming thing in America. It never took off, and these people soak their entire life savings into trying to make an ostrich farm.
Speaker 4: Happen. Nobody wants it.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, it's good meat and the eggs and all of it like it's it's out loud. It makes perfect sense that this would be the next big agricultural boom for livestock never took off.
Speaker 4: What was the reason why it didn't take off?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: People in America are set in their ways, honestly, Like if you go to the store and you get a big old turkey for Thanksgiving and shit, that goes over well in America.
Speaker 4: We're already used to this.
Speaker 2: To say, oh dude, I got this giant t rex size drumstick off of an ostrich or EMU. Most Americans don't want anything to deal with that. Meanwhile, we're over here like, fuck yeah, bring it over. Let's let's see what that bitch is like fried up.
Speaker 3: That's how Fred frintch Fred Flintstone Club meet right there.
Speaker 2: Dude, bro, it's so good too, and the eggs are so big, I mean one egg. You're making an almond for the entire fucking household for breakfast. It's insane.
Speaker 3: Whino Salute said that that shit is hard work, but would be cool talking about going off into the woods. Oh yeah, dude, honey batter, honey Badger said, uh, spirit animal, get a shipload of supplies. I was thinking about doing that by the ocean, camped out in the car when I get one that that would be pretty cool to do at like in Galveston or something.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, yeah, you could, you can get away, think would oh yeah, no doubt, no doubt. I would say just the further away you are from the Mississippi River the better as far as that goes. Because you're also unless you're bringing bottles of water, I would suggest you bring some sort of a water purification method. And if you're going by the beach or the ocean, there is like camping methods to desalinate the water. If you've ever seen Life of Pie as a matter of fact, a little thing he used to make drinkable water out of the ocean.
Speaker 4: Do that, like, do it full well, if you're gonna do it the right way. But that I'm just I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: Anything near the Mississippi is where you're getting all the chemicals from all the plants and the refineries. And just even if you're gonna try to osmosis that water out, you're still gonna have something.
Speaker 4: I don't trust it personally, but you know.
Speaker 3: Spirit animals said Earth is in a snow globe type deal in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Uh Man, We've heard that opinion by a few people as a matter of fact, and.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. Like, there's no way of knowing without just having faith in people.
Speaker 2: Same way I have faith at the pyramids are in Egypt is the same way I have faith that we are living.
Speaker 4: On a globe. Anyway, We're gonna move on from that, because I hate when you make that example. Okay.
Speaker 2: The same way I have faith that Michael Jackson at one point was black is the same way I believe that we live in a globe. There's been enough verified evidence to prove that to me beyond a shadow of doubt.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying, verified by non government people. That's what you mean, right, Like, you don't need to believe in the government to know that the that the pyramids exist. You don't need to believe in the government to know that Michael Jackson used to be black. That's a contrived example, is why I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I just need a physicist to explain to me how the Earth is round. I don't need a government agency to explain that to me. I mean, you know, maybe.
Speaker 3: Why not slut said all my cars have names? I understand it. I was just trying to make an example. And the reason why I don't name my cars is because they're already fucking named, you know, like they're.
Speaker 2: They're called something already.
Speaker 4: Like I have a Charger. I'm not gonna call him Fred. Charger is a badass name. I'm gonna call him Charger. In my opinion, they should all be girl names. It's just me.
Speaker 2: Cars are a thing of beauty. I don't believe that you should. That's just a personal thing, right. My first my first truck was Roshiita. My first motorcycle was Chelsea. Like, yeah, it's a whole thing. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh that name makes my fucking skin curl.
Speaker 8: What Well?
Speaker 4: The reason for that was because, uh, the soccer team of Chelsea. Oh word, okay, that's okay, his name is Chelsea. You know what.
Speaker 5: My future ex step mother her name is Chelsea. I fucking hate that cut I've ever had.
Speaker 3: I've never had good experiences with people named Chelsea. No, no offense to good cult members out there who had named Chelsea. I probably haven't had an experience with you, but in my experience, Chelsea's are you know like some people's karens mm heard.
Speaker 5: That Chelsea is Chelsea Green. Damn it. That's your only good Chelsea have ad met.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the wrestler. I don't know who that is. She's a wrestler. Ah got you?
Speaker 3: Dano said, all my vehicles are named all as is my equipment. Damn long hours and shit too, huh.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're riding in it's got a motor in it, it warrants a name, you know, especially whenever you're working on it and you got to call it something.
Speaker 4: When you're pissed off, you're like, come on, baby, do this for me.
Speaker 5: Do this.
Speaker 2: And you're like trying to reach that nut or whatever, You've got to have something.
Speaker 4: To call it. Reach that nut in a lawnmower as wild like I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like a bolt and a nut to put something back together. But sure, okay, perhaps my uh, perhaps my verbiage wasn't the best when you got your wrenches in a certain configuration because you're trying to break a nut loose off of a bolt, right, you gotta have something to call this ugly bitch.
Speaker 4: It's thally. You are trying to break a nut loose off of a bolt. Still, yeah, you're trying to bust it loose if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Big D said, you name your boat, don't you same with vehicles. I get it, I understand, I understand. I'm not judging. I'm just saying, from a ritualistic point of view, that's why they do it.
Speaker 2: I mean to say, so, I don't believe that the uh the When I say the elites, I don't mean the shadow government. I mean the people that we actually are voting on and the ones that are in charge of NASA and all that. I don't think that they are putting that kind of forethought into it. They're bosses who they answer to. Might be I'm with you on that, but I don't know. I feel like most elected officials aren't smart enough to think that actually far deep into the five D chest of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you just inspired an episode, sir. We're going to go into the ritualistic nature of names, into everything space related, and you'll see that it's all fucking ritual.
Speaker 2: No, it's we can maybe that I'm wrong. Maybe there is some sort of a ritualistic aspect to it. But like, if you're naming the Apollo missions, Apollo was the sun god. If you're sending a space rocket into space where the Sun resides, it would make sense you would give it something along those lines.
Speaker 4: But why did it have to be Apollo? Why couldn't have been any other names?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm with you, yeah, whenever you're calling it Artemis, you know what I mean, Like, why did you come to that name?
Speaker 4: What inspired this name? Was it because the time of year?
Speaker 3: Was it because that's the god that you're hoping that it becomes kind of thing like it's it's a lot deeper than most people think that it is just on the surface.
Speaker 4: And that's the same thing with like rituals.
Speaker 3: Most a lot of the rituals that are done by you know, the fucking powers that be, like especially over at like the super Bowl halftime show, right, Like for example, you know, we all watched that super Bowl halftime show and we were like, oh shit, Kendrick Lamar he called out Drake for being a pedophile on the world stage. That's a form of sacrifice, Like, and I don't think that people understand that, Like, yeah, it's not ritual blood sacrifice in the old ways kind of thing, but it's the new version of sacrifice.
Speaker 2: That's how they're doing it.
Speaker 3: So and even like all the big names that we've talked about, like that allow their kids to transition, that's also another form of sacrifice. It's not sacrifice like oh, we got to feed the dirt and the flame, you know, the blood. I mean, they're probably still doing that, but the ritualistic perspective of getting the whole world kind of their mind to see something that subconsciously they only understand while consciously they don't. That's the kind of shit that I'm talking about as to why they're naming certain things like that ritualistically.
Speaker 4: It's a subconscious programming in a sense. What else do we got? Uh? The big d Okay? Yeah, God is love said, I name my pets, not my car.
Speaker 2: Geh A.
Speaker 4: Man, different shokes, different folks, man. A lot of people are on my side of this argument. So I fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't think it's personally gay to do it. I'm just like, why, you know, see we're over here find about if cars have names or not.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: What we should be arguing about is do you stand or stay sitting to wipe your ass?
Speaker 4: Now, this is the debate we need to have. Okay, explain yourself.
Speaker 2: There is a group of people out there that stay sitting down while they wipe their ass after they shit. Then there's a whole other group of people that actually stand up off the toilet and do like they use that method to wipe their ass.
Speaker 4: And apparently you stand up your smear down it all across your cheeks. Look, I don't know. I don't understand why people do these things. But we took a pole.
Speaker 2: I've actually taken multiple poles on this, once in high school, once in the Marine Corps. And apparently it is a solid fifty to fifty split down the middle of guys. And this is not attribute to females. I have no idea that they're even in the conversation. But for males that are standing up to wipe their ass, I don't understand this. It doesn't make sense to Jacob, But apparently they look at us if we stay sitting down to wipe that were clearly feminine And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, how this doesn't make sense to me? But yeah, this is the thing. I'm kind of the in between, like I kind of lean forward, you know, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's but that's still technically sitting. Your weight is still being supported by the toilet, right, Yeah, like the you know up by like the meat of my thighs up near my knees are Yeah, that is of the sitting variety. But there's a group out there that stand to do it, you know. Yeah, this is the great divide that nobody's talking about.
Speaker 4: Honestly, nobody should be even wiping in the first place. Dude.
Speaker 3: Like, if you look into the chemicals and shit that they put into toilet paper, everybody would.
Speaker 2: Buy a bidet, I mean yeah, but those didn't come about until well, they didn't become popular until the last couple of years. I'd say that ten twenty years maybe, But uh yeah, I don't have one currently, but I would like one at that point. I'll just I'll know that I've made.
Speaker 6: It, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, the same conversation with like toilet paper can be said for like Maxi pads and tampons and shit like that. It's fucking horrible for that. Yeah, I mean, it's going right to the blood brain barrier, like direct shot right with whether you're wiping.
Speaker 2: The vagina to the blood brain barrier.
Speaker 8: Dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, it's like fucking the most exposed skin that a woman has. Uh, I feel that, Okay, you know, I mean everybody has a butthole too, so same thing. Yeah, but like I mean, I don't know if you're wiping inside of it. I know that's how the Asians do it. They take one square, put it on their thumb and they they wipe like that. But I mean that's that's different.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: That might explain why they are lacking in numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's why the sign language for shit is this, So like that's yeah, they'll take one square wrap around their thumb and that's how they wipe, and they'll take that off and they'll do another one until it's clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it shows different folks.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're spreading your cheeks to allow that bidet stream to go up in your.
Speaker 4: Butthole, gay, I've never used a bidet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have one time had an experience in Paris where I didn't know what that thing was. I pushed a button to come unglued when that shit hit me because I didn't expect it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll shock you. It'll definitely shock you. But it's almost like a you almost question if it's a gay thing. It shouldn't be, I know, but it feels kind of, you know, on edge, like you're like, I don't is this gay? Because why do I kind of like it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: See, you you would like your buttole being licked.
Speaker 2: No, I've had it.
Speaker 4: I don't like it, but you'd like the bidet. It's not a fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, this whole scene don't make sense. This whole scene's a mess. I don't even know what to fucking call it.
Speaker 3: I think it's more of a self conscious thing. I don't want somebody licking my butthole and then come up and fucking kiss me. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's clean, like you should be out of the shower.
Speaker 2: If they're going to be doing that, if they're licking a sweaty butthole that hadn't been showered, then like, yo, we got other issues here.
Speaker 3: Buttoles are not clean. I don't care how much soap and how much water you cleaned them with. They're disgusting cesspools.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, yeah, I mean after the shower, if you wash it the right way, it shouldn't be it shouldn't be dirty.
Speaker 3: I mean to each their own. I mean, love will make you do some strange things, you know what I mean. But I mean that's where the lines get a little blurred there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, my boy, Kevin Gates boys said, are in Ea? That's all I'm saying. Heard that. Yeah, I know there's a name for it, but I don't know what they called it.
Speaker 3: Uh, the spirit Animal said. My first truck two thousand and two GMC yukon Luxury Edition. I named her Chastity. It was it was my dad's. It was rebuilt for racing. I outran the sheriff deputy, didn't have insurance and tag. Name her Chassity. That's that's a stripper name.
Speaker 5: Cool. Why I named it that. I also called a dirty little whore. But that's okay. Where I fucking loved it.
Speaker 6: And I put more love into that vehicle than I've ever put in any other relationship, and it's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 2: Well, then you went on to say your six camera is blue. You named her Jezebel. Listen, you're just on one with these kinds of fucking names. I named my car's normal. Shit, this is great.
Speaker 4: Why is it that our cars just love being called like whrror names, you know, because they are horrors.
Speaker 2: You feed them and they work for you.
Speaker 4: What would you call them?
Speaker 3: My dad used to every time we were working on a car, you filthy, fucking dirty piece of ship.
Speaker 5: It's slot, you know.
Speaker 4: And I just always thought that, like, yeah, maybe they like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're just into that, Like if the car is ticking on a personality, you're gonna name it and it's like, well, if you're gonna call it that and it's responding, Maybe maybe they just like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they do.
Speaker 4: I personally think they do. And that's that's the thing. Right.
Speaker 2: I've used this expression for the AK versus the M sixteen. Right, the M sixteen's like the wife. You do everything the right way, you keep her clean and lubricated, you get her all the fancy accessories, and in your moment of needs, she will.
Speaker 4: Fail on you.
Speaker 2: The AK is the whore.
Speaker 4: You feed her and she works for you. That's just how this goes.
Speaker 2: Your car. If nothing else is the same way, If you put gas in, and she goes for you. That's how this works. And then you do get the ones that you keep for too long, then they become like your wife, right, and then you do all the fancy things, you get her checked out and all this, and she still just has that engine knock that you can't get. It's like, motherfucker, but that piece of shit that you just pick off off the side of the road, boys, she'll run, She'll fucking run.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I just date my cars.
Speaker 2: I don't marry him.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm not into that. You know.
Speaker 3: You gotta trade them in every so often, because once they get up to a certain mileage, it's like now now I'm gonna be taking aggression out on you. And I'm a mostly peaceful person, you know, And I don't want to have a mostly peaceful protest like Gavin Newsom, which is what makes me want to do.
Speaker 2: But I've also heard the expression excuse the expression for all the good g rated cult members listening this conversation.
Speaker 4: Is there's no such thing as a g rated cult member, right right, no doubt.
Speaker 2: But uh, I also heard I had a buddy of mine who back when I was riding with the motorcycle club in Virginia. He had just got this nice new bike, right, and he didn't want to ride it because he wanted to keep the miles down for resale. And I'm like, so, is that like not fucking your girlfriends so you can keep it tight for the next guy, Like that doesn't make sense to me out loud, Like why would you do that? Like if you if you got a bike, you need to ride that motherfucker like you stole it. Like otherwise, why do you have it?
Speaker 4: Is it a collectible?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Stop all that.
Speaker 2: And it's the same thing even if I was to get like my my dream car, right, there's no way I'm just gonna have it be a garage princess.
Speaker 4: Like no, I didn't get it to look at it. I got that bitch to rite it.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, God is Love.
Speaker 3: I think this is referring to uh yeah, it was referring to your clean shave picture. God Love said, ah man, that ain't bad, Jacob. Last time I was I shaved clean, was prison heard that? Big D said that's a coon ass if I ever seen one.
Speaker 4: Yo, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't even look coon ass in the in the shaved picture, but it it's a thing.
Speaker 4: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: Kuon Ass is a personality. It's not a look you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't speak with a kuon Ass accent, so I can't claim that. Although I want to claim that I'm a coon ass, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not hard with it like the rest of them.
Speaker 3: God is Love said, Uh, definitely didn't expect Jacob to actually be taller than me. I'm just now finally exiting Florida after brogro Via Miami Beach.
Speaker 11: I would like I thought he was taller than me or like my height, Am I taller than God is Love? He seemed pretty fucking he was tall, fucking stacked too, bro, you boy didn't miss the gym.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was a fucking lean guy, dude, big time great for sure. Yeah it was all right.
Speaker 3: So all right, Well, I think we're pretty much caught up. We're gonna wrap it up right there. So all the good cult members, thank you so much for coming to join us tonight. Spirit Dannal, you got one more thing you wanted to say?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'll we missed it last time. I didn't know if you want me to say it this time.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, all right, let Jacob do his AUDI and then you can do your AUDI and then I'll wrap it up.
Speaker 4: All right, That works?
Speaker 2: That works, uh, for real quick for anybody who would like to get their start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy, and then come check us out ccsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: The link is in the description below.
Speaker 2: As I say every episode, and as I will always say, because listen, the facts are the facts. You need to get your hands on some silver and gold coins, Bullian minted weight, whatever the case is. The financial future is not a secure future. We know that on paper it has to collapse. Eventually, gold and silver are gonna retain their value. And as long as we still have this sponsorship going, I will always read this out so to speak. It's off the cuff, it's not right out. But my point is I want all of our good cult members to get their hands on some of this while they can. The best place to get started is to go to the link in the description below ceocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you started on this journey. If you would like to become a sponsored member who's also trying to sell in your own regard, or if you're just wanting to buy it for yourself, whatever your intentions, maybe Wayne Clark is going to be the guy to get you situated with it again down the link below ceocsilver dot com. But Jonathan, we didn't actually tell the good Cult members where they could join us for this live event that we hold every Tuesday.
Speaker 4: If you want to go ahead and give that plug.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, for any good Cult members who are listening in America or abroad, come join us every Tuesday night for the Cult member live show that you're listening to right now. Maybe you're thinking, God, I wish that I could put my two cents in right there. God is spirit animal. I don't know what the fuck he's on. Let me let me tear that ass up real quick, because this guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Maybe there's people that are like that, Maybe there's other people that are like my God, spirit animal.
Speaker 4: He is really fucking on one. I get why they call him the spirit animal.
Speaker 3: Whatever your thoughts are, whatever your opinions are, come check us out at Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. It's the best way to be able to support the show. You'll be able to slide into our dms. You'll be able to sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier to be able to join us every Tuesday night. But if you don't want to join us for the for the live show, we also have other tiers. We have a five dollar tier that does allow you to get access to every single show that is posted on the Cult of Conspiracy days in advance completely You'll be able to see all the video and everything like that almost ruined it. But the best part about why you'd come over to Patreon is that it is completely co Yeah, baby, so come check us out over at Patreon. We appreciate all of the good cult members, so I've already done so spiritel go ahead.
Speaker 5: Sir, good night, test the pool of wherever you are, and blessed be the chaos much lef from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 3: Man, wouldn't that be except this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob And there's one very important I shoudn't the vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult