Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the twenty sixth September. You're our lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to take a look at a perhaps budding romance between Elon Musk and Prime Minister Maloney of Italy. And that's what the press is all about. You know, they had kind words as each other. They're smiling sitting next to each other. Who cares, I really don't care. The point is where were they. They were at the Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council. They've got both of them who were supposed to be a conservative populist all the read this is their public image, but privately they're having an affair with the Atlantic Council, the epicenter of war and censorship. We're going to begin with that today. We have a lot to cover in the news. It's amazing what comes out of a single interview with La La Harris. She thought she was safe. That reporter actually pursued the truth. Pretty amazing the clips we got. We'll be right back by the way. I want to begin with a serious note before we get into politics, which is decidedly unserious. But like I said before, I view politics as a gathering storm that has headed your way. It's like these hurricanes. You what are you gonna do? Are you gonna move, You're gonna you know, board up and get out of harm's way. You're gonna prepare for it whether or not, what are you gonna do? But you need to know where the storm is coming. So I'm just kind of a political weatherman, not a weather vane. I don't I don't turn with the wind, but I tell you what I'm seeing coming. Uh.
Speaker 3: But uh.
Speaker 1: On a serious side, though, I got a email last night from Jason Barker and Jason who does Knights of the Storm, and and you know Jason, I mean, he's been around for from the beginning of this show. He wrote a great letter that so many people used. He was in the military, he was fighting against the vaccine mandates, and he showed his letter that he was using and it had four or five key points and said, look, you know, don't just copy this, but you know, if you believe any of these things is what I believe, and these are the points that I have used, and that type of thing. It was a great deal of benefit to many many people. I had people who were in the medical community who talked about how they had used that to fight the vaccine mandates and things like that. A strong Christian believer, and he's got a grandson that was born yesterday, Liam, And everything went well at the beginning, but then they started having problems with his grandson breathing, and they sent him to the emergency room and or not another hospital, I think, But nevertheless, he is in a very very severe condition. And so he asked for your prayers, and we'll give you a reminder of that later in the program, but please pray for Lil Liam Jason Barker's grandson at this moment. So let's talk about politics here. These people can't give us what we want, can they. So the Italian Prime Minister goes to the Atlantic Council, and all the press can talk about is whether or not there's some kind of a romantic relationship that is budding between Maloney and Musk folks. What it does is it underscores how phony the two of them are. Maloney ran as Italian Prime Minister, she ran over the border issue like Trump did, and then of course she immediately ignored all of it, immediately turned on all of it and turned toward the EU, turned away from her populist policies and so forth, and turned toward the EU. Good example, one of the worst examples of this massive migration was a little Italian island where they had six thousand people, and within a few days they brought in twelve thousand people who had no way to support themselves into this island. Where are they all going to live? The crime and all the rest of this stuff. It's the volume of this just flooded that little island. Well, she was Prime minister, she presided over that, and I guess they liked that enough that they invited her to the Atlantic Council and gave her an award. Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney delivered a powerful speech after receiving the Atlantic Council's Global Citizen Award in New York. She focused on the importance of Western values, democracy and the fight against authoritarianism, white hypocrisy. From these people again, you want to talk about the Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council of Folks is first and foremost a big NATO organization. They're for war everywhere and they're for censorship everywhere. They actually created something called the Digital Forensics Lab, and I mean they've been pushing the censorship since twenty eighteen. They were at the epicenter of this massive purge, first of info Wars in twenty eighteen August, and then two months later you had eight hundred sites were shut down, and they weren't at the epicenter of all this stuff, the Atlantic Council. So where would you expect to find mister free speech elon Muskyeah? Right there, right there. So she was a ward of the prize, you know, for first of all being a woman. That's what they said, groundbreaking role is Italy's first female prime minister. Okay, so you get some points for being a woman. And then her strong support of the European Union, not of Italy. Not of Italy. She's not for Italy, She's for the European Union. She's a globalist, strong support of the European Union and the Transatlantic Alliance. Again, the Transatlantic Alliance, that's their code for NATO, and that's what the Atlantic Council is all about. Maloney urged the West to reject the idea of decline and to reaffirm its moral and democratic foundations. Well, we're going to talk about moral and democratic foundations, and maybe you don't go to every single war. Maybe you distance yourself from NATO, who's all about preemptive war, striking first. You know, we know those guys are bad, we know eventually it's going to come to the point where they're going to attack us. Let's attack them first. That was rightly called infamy when Japan did it to us, even though we had already jumped into the war, even though for practical purposes, you know, we're shipping massive amounts of supplies and arms to the declared belligerents, we were effectively in the war. And of course they looked at it and they said, yeah, well, you know, it's just a matter of time before the US sends troops and gets involved that way. So what we'll do is will strike them first. That is the logic of the US, that's the logic of NATO, that's the logic of Israel, that's the logic of the West. Now we have adopted that Hanna's practice of pemptive strike. It's in moral, it's in moral. That has never been justified, never, not even by pagan countries, let alone by Christian countries. That's not justified. And then you want to talk about decline what she doing to her country terms of opening up the border, bringing in two times the number of people with no means of support anything else that we're already in that island. So she goes on to say, we must resist the lure of authoritarianism. Oh okay, so you're saying that to the group that's been behind censorship, the group that partnered with Facebook, the group that created the digital forensic lab. We have to resist the law of authoritarianism. What hypocrisy to go to the Atlantic Council and to say that just so, because the truth is strength of democracies lies and their values and their freedoms, not in power alone. What freedom. If you don't have free speech, folks, you don't have any freedom, You really don't. That not the Second Amendment, but the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our foundations. You're not even going to know who to shoot at if you don't have the First Amendment. You're not even going to know the cause of why you are fighting if you don't have the First Amendment. And of course the First Amendment can help you to stop this before it gets to the point of shooting. The Italian premier reiterated her commitment to Ukraine. See this is a NATO organization for censorship, so she cowtows to Europe abandons her people in Italy, cowtows to NATO for censorship. And she urged the West to stand firm against Russian aggression. A pivotal moment, she said, for the West and its defense of self determination and freedom, just not freedom of speech, right, whatever freedom she's talking about. I'm not sure. She said. We must not waiver in our support for Ukraine. This is about more than borders, says the woman who ran on borders, on Italian borders and then abandon that cause. Now she's concerned about the Ukraine border, just like all of our politicians, Republican and Democrats. This is about more than borders. It's about the future of the global order and democracy. Of course, well those are two different things. Don't talking about global order and democracy at the same time. This is like the French you talked about liberty, fraternity and equality, right, brotherhood, liberty. You can have liberty and brotherhood, that's fine, but you can't have equality in the way that they talked about it, because the French, as the Jacobins, the early Marxist revolutionaries, they were about equality of results, not equality of opportunity. Yes, you can have liberty and equality of opportunity. You must have both of those. And you have to have equality of opportunity if you're going to have liberty. But if you're going to impose an equality of results, that means that you're talking you're talking about an authoritarian, dictatorial redistribution of wealth. You're talking about Marxism, socialism, collectivism, or as the Founders called it, leveling. You're going to level everybody except for yourself. Of course, you will have to be above everybody else so that you can, you know, do the leveling. Yeah, it's about what a bunch of double speak. And I don't see anybody calling them out on any of this stuff. You know, all the people who report it, it's just about, oh look at this. You know, Maloney and Musk K I S S I n G sitting in the tree.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one prominent admirer that Georgio Maloney has attracted is Elon Musk, who said she's also someone who's authentic, honest, and truthful. Yeah, what I just told you, And that can't always be said about politicians. Yeah, who's courting who? Though? You know, is he courting her or or Musk and Maloney courting the Atlantic Council? Or is the Atlantic Council courting Musk and Maloney. Maloney then praised Musk's visionary leadership. Well, let me tell you something. You know, they're both in bed with a war machine. They're both in bed with a globalist agenda. They're both in bed with the censors of free speech. They're both controlled opposition. It's just that simple. When as a matter of fact, I'm not the only one that notices that must decry as the government censorship. But his x platform has been even more compliant than Twitter under Jack Dorsey. And we got the metrics. You know, this is a Washington Post and look, you can look at this and say this is mainstream media. They don't like him, but look at the metrics that they have, right, they can tell you the truth. They sometimes many times, they will tell you the truth about their enemies. They'll lie about their friends, but they'll tell you the truth about their enemies. They never attacked Musk until he started making public statements in support of populism and Trump and things like that. Fundamentally, he hasn't changed. Ex owner Elon Musk is the world's wealthiest flag bear for free speech, but under his leadership, the social media platform is acceding to government requests to take down or to withhold user content at a significantly higher rate than it did during the years leading up to his purchase. The site acted on seventy one percent of the legal request that received to remove content in the first half of this year, up twenty percent from the last time it reported the figure in twenty twenty one, and more than double the rate and pre years, according to a new transparency report published on Wednesday and a Washington Post review of past disclosure data. The findings highlight the waile Musk has decried government attempts to censor content and blasted X's previous ownership for buckling the political pressure. The platform since his takeover appears to be complying with such demands even more frequently, and the disclosures are consistent with past media reports finding higher government compliance rates under Musk. I've said it over and over again, the shadow banning is actually worse, even though I paid there is eight dollars a month. The shadow banning is even worse for me. I talked yesterday about a guy who is a big fanboy of Tesla and Elon Musk, but he has had a lot of problems with his cyber truck. He's on his third lemen. He replaced them under the women law and he just said, Elon, fix this boom your shadow band. He can't get any engagement whatsoever. He says, he's still getting the same amount of engagement on other platforms YouTube, Facebook, other things like that, but he's banned. And so Jason Barker, as a matter of fact, is also documented how he was, you know, being shadow banded on Twitter. Oh, it's very much a part of it. So it is absolute hypocrisy for these people. It's amazing to see how easily conservatives are full because they want to believe that there's going to be If somebody's made billions of dollars, well they must be a great businessman. Well, you know, that's one possibility. The other possibility is that they're crook. Could be that, you know, they are the king of crony capitalism as Muskas. That's what Eric Peters and I first talked about more than a decade ago, the King of crony Capitalism. La Times that ran one of a few rare reports criticizing Musk before he bought Twitter, started talking conservatively, when he did not talk about his politics, when he just got what he wanted in the back rooms with the politicians. They said, they called him king of crony capitalism. They said, it's got more than Look at how many billions of dollars I forget what it was now, how many billions of dollars that he's gotten of crony capitalism the name of government contracts and to push their agendas for electrification and all the rest of this stuff. But he moves to the right, and this is something we've seen with Chris Cuomo. Is something that you know, he's got a long way to go before he's been reached the center, but he's he's getting pretty close, I guess, to where the center is and being radically left. He's reinventing himself after he was fired, because you know, nobody's going to only way that he could make a living being a radical left authoritarian, as if he's working for some government subsidized organization like CNN so he's having to, in the name of self preservation, moderate his views and try to back away from the lies that he told people during the lockdown. And he's done more to back away from that stuff, quite honestly, than Trump has or in the Trump supporters have. And so this is something that a lot of them are doing. And now the other person who's turning here is Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Zuckerberg now identifies as a libertarian. Yeah, he's calling himself a classical liberal or a libertarian. He doesn't believe in big government. This guy is put in business by DARPA. You believe any of this stuff? And look at that picture. Zoom in on that picture. I think he identifies as Austin Powers. I don't think this is you know, yeah, see that, you look like Austin Bowers. And he's gonna be telling us all that's what he's been telling us on Facebook. Oh behave Well, he's gonna he's not gonna do that anymore. He's going to be a libertarian and he's got his new classes. These things that Google and Facebook come out with, these glasses. It always reminds me of that Steve Martin movie The Jerk. I mean that's name. Karen is like it's you know when when you look at have you ever seen that movie? Steve Martin is this guy who makes an unbelievable fortune because of some glasses that he sells people. But then after he gets the money and people are using the glasses for a couple of months, everybody's starting to go cross eyed, and then they off sue him and he loses everything and his words off than he was before. Of course that didn't happen with the Trump shots, did it? The mRNA? There you go the Yeah, that's the thanks, that's the picture. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, the jerk, the jerk kind of like a farmer bro except there was consequences when it was done in the movies. And so now we've got Mark Zuckerberg Libertarian Men of Mystery, Austin Powers. Zuckerberg now identifies as the libertarian that feels a sense of hostility the government regulation. This is just too rich. I mean, come on, how many times are they gonna pull this? And this is I've been laughing about this with Musk, with Cuomo, Megan Kelly, Magan Kelly, remember you know, like Trump said she had blood coming out of everywhere. She's coming after him the very first debate. Of course, he now remembers that as Rosie O'Donnell. I think is what he called her, the ultimate insult those worse than things. You had blood coming out of every way to call her Rosie O'Donnell. She's nearly anorexic now, but I know she's become one of the biggest Trump cheerleaders because that's where the money is. I mean, you don't have to be a genius to see that's where the money is. People they used to do shows with they can't do shows with anymore. It's like, forget the polls. Trump's going to win. This is about, you know, I mean, just relentless Trump cheerleading. That's what everybody's doing. Everybody is hooring themselves out to this hormonger. Donald Trump just disgust me. But anyway, he now feels a sense of hostility to government regulations as well as skepticism of initiatives that claim to advance so called social justice. So Breitbart is going to try to help him along and explain his transition as being legit now considers his political views to be more libertarian or in line with classical liberalism. A position that's considered to be fiscally conservative is socially liberal. Well let me just let me just say this. You know, libertarianism has now become associated with fiscally conservative and socially liberal. But I don't know if you could say the same thing about classical liberalism. I can't imagine the people who were speaking out in terms of liberty writing essays in the eighteen hundreds, I cannot imagine them getting on board at the LGBT agenda. That's what we mean by it's socially liberal today. I also can't imagine them getting on board with abortion either. And so when we talk about classically liberal, right, we used to talk about a liberal education. What that meant was that that liberated you, right, liberty, liberal, all same root work. It was hijacked by the Marxist and the socialists in the early twentieth century that work and became something of a swear word liberal. But what it really meant was that you supported liberty. And you still have some countries where people you have liberal parties and they have policies that would be identified as conservative. But of course, just like the conservatives, they don't really pay attention to liberty is amazing. In New South Wales, Goddess Bear Jicklan was part of the Liberal Party. Now, if you looked at at her policies of tyranny, you say, yeah, she looks like it sounds like a liberal. But she was supposed to be somebody that supported individual liberty right and so a lot of people will say, well, I you know, classical liberal is what I am. But that was lost on so many people that they came up with the term libertarian. I saw the direction that the Libertarian Party was going, and while I agree with liberty, I didn't agree with the party. And that's why I created my handle twelve years ago on Twitter. I called it Liberty Arrian. But anyway, so now he is a classical liberal, he says. Sources added that Zuckerberg is also trying to repair his relationship with former President Trump, speaking to him twice in one on one cordial phone calls over the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the billionaires are friends.
Speaker 1: Let's be friends. Could we share some money or something. Sometimes we get together and talk about our mansions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got a very nice house, Mark, very nice. Mine is better, of course, yours are nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Yeah. Actually, Mark's got more money than.
Speaker 2: He's That's what I tell him.
Speaker 1: Gold that's kind of guild everything. Yeah, that's like when they did the movie The Apprentice, they said that the sets needed to look expensive but tasteless. That's Trump for sure, expensive but tasteless, gilded with gold everywhere. You maybe melting that down before long if the price of gold keeps going up anyway. So I just here's one thing. When I look at this, and I look at this movement of all these people to Trump, I wonder, have they gotten word on the inside. You know, these guys know what's going on with the global governance and all the rest of the stuff, and the inside clubs at Bilderberg and all the rest of stuff. Have they gotten word that Trump is going to be the selection this time? If they're moving that far clost to him, I mean, you know, would they be going in the other direction because he's made a very strong move towards Trump and not anything at all toward Law. A few weeks later after he said a few weeks later after the shooting where he praised Trump called him a badass, Zuckerberg called Trump a second time to apologize after Meta erroneously took down iconic images of the assassination attempt the U and then Zuckerberg said that he has yet to forge a relationship with Vice President Laala Harris said the newspaper he doesn't call her La La I do. Zuckerberg has decided not to engage with Washington unless necessary, and is instead working on his relationships with politicians behind the scenes. Yeah, let's get together, you know, the Davos, Let's do that Davos launch thing. Let's let's schmooze at Builderberg, you know, because that's all just about building relationships. It's not about making any plans about taking over as the Karen tell the story again, when we were at Builderberg in Copenhagen twenty fourteen. That was the best and actually really the only time that the press was able to get close to the hotel where they were staying. I was right smack dab in the middle of the city, and the only thing that separated the press from them was a four lane road, and so you could see everybody that was going into the building and so forth and so on, and some of them tried to go into the side exits, and Karen was over on a side exit one day and had a guy who was a high official in the Labor Party's name was Ed Balls, and he was trying to come in on the side and he didn't have he forgot his ID stuff and he just had his role rolling luggage with him and the guards would not let him in. You know me, I'm at Balls, I'm the shadows Secretary of the Exchequer and all the rest of this stuff, right, and they were not impressed. The wouldn't let him. So he goes to look through his luggage and he unzips it and when he does, the contents fall out, and it was a suitcase filled with paper. That's it. That's it. No no clothes, no toothbrush, no ID, just papers. But you know, hey, it's just no business work is being done there. We're operating under Chatham House rules, so nobody can say anything. And you know, it's a it's just a friendly and formal thing like Zuckerberg does behind the scenes with Trump and other people, these relationships that they formed. He was in the next election. It was the highest dranking official to lose his seat and h anyway, good job Karen hiring. He's hired. Zuckerberg has hired a prominent Republican strategist, Brian Baker, to improve his status with conservative media and with Republican lawmakers, you know, just like Chris Cuomo is doing Megan Kelly and ol. People close to Zuckerberg and his wife told the newspaper that the couple was caught off guard when their activism and their philanthropy backfired on them. After the summer of twenty twenty, George Floyd riots a Chan Zuckerberg Initiative employee because she still goes by her last name, so her name is Chan. So the Chen Zuckerberg Initiative that's kind of like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. An employee there reportedly asked Zuckerberg during a staff meeting to resign from Facebook. He claimed that Zuckerberg had been unwilling to censor Trump on social media. If you're not going to censor Trump, what's your social media about? Anyway? Didn't they give you the order at DARPA you're supposed to control this, sources told The New York Times at the incident, another similar to it upset Zuckerberg and ultimately pushed him away from political work. So that's the that's being fed to you by Breitbart. I don't think it's about that all. So he suddenly became a conservative because he was criticized by super woke employee. Yeah right. Zuckerberg is not the only tech titan who appears to have changed over the years with regards to politics. Notably, Elon Musk, says Breitbart, who was once relatively apolitical, has now turned x into the protector of free speech. According to Breitbart, Wow wow, Bill Owens, Breitbart, that's the question, why are these people are shilling for this? And they are absolutely shilling for Trump. It's absolutely amazing. Well, Wikipedia is paying groups to embed feminism and racial ideology into articles. Well, that's true, and it is reprehensible, but it is nothing, nothing compared to what is going on with the chat AI chat programs. I mean, they've got entire companies, big companies making lots and lots of money. Their sole purpose is to embed bias into the chat programs, the AI chat programs. And coming up, we're going to talk about the AI energy Grift and how they are clearing the decks. I mean, from the Governor of Pennsylvania to the Energy secretary, everybody's like, we got to get this right away. We've got to get power to these people right away, because that electrical power to run these AI stations is going to be the basis of their power, their political power over you. And that's the real fascism that is coming towards us. The artificial intelligence is going to be there, not just to propagandize as like Wikipedia, artificial intelligence will also be used to identifying, to censor you. It's about surveillance and censorship, not just propaganda. It also will include a course propaganda, but it's about all those things. And that's why they have to remove all obstacles for them to push this through. That is their key path to power coming up. And so when you look at some of the things that have surfaced about Wikipedia. For example, according to documents, Wikipedia paid a group called art plus Feminism three hundred and eighty two thousand dollars to support work to further its mission. They say. The organization says when cysts and trans women, they don't spell that, it's not abbreviation as sister. That's the CIS. That's their invented word that they've used to label people who are normal normal. When cis and trans women, non binary people, black, indigenous people of color communities are not represented in the writing and the editing on the tenth most visited side in the world. Information about people like us get skewed and misrepresented. That's the problem, you know, people like the rest of us, the rest of us. Information about the rest of us, besides this tiny vocal Marxist minority, the information about the rest of us is getting skewed and misrepresented. They say they have to decolonize the Internet. Know what they're doing is they've colonized the Internet. They have colonized the internet's culture. They've used it now and they're using it to colonize our history, our culture, our society, our values. It is a struggle. It is a struggle. And you know, just as Scott sha was talking about the other day, that's really part of our rual war. We don't struggle with flesh and blood. We struggle with ideas, ideas that are put there by principalities and powers that you don't see. They're further behind the scenes than Builderberg, and they're higher up than the people who meet at Builderberg. But it's those satanic ideas that are pushed out that's where the fight is. That's where the fight is, so they gave them there.
Speaker 5: I just want to break in. This sort of stuff is pushed everywhere. We use a website called we Transfer to send files, and every single day there is some horrifying piece of feminist black queer propaganda that they're pushing on the front page, like this is how someone is decolonizing arts, like a shut up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's really bad. And of course we don't pay them folks, just so that you know, it's free.
Speaker 5: So we're using their bandwidth and taking stuff from them. But every single day I get this stuff shoved in my face and it drives me insane.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's one of the reasons why. And I apologize because you know, when we send when I would transfer the Christmas album to people, I would use it as a free service. If you don't pay them, it disappears after a short period of time. They used to give us a week. I think they have shortened it to three days. We're probably going to have to find it a different way to send stuff to people. I mean, for us, it's okay, we get it right away when we send files, you know, but when Travis is out of town and that type of thing. But yeah, it is, you know, for something like giving people the album or something, we may have to find something else because they've shortened it up because we use the free service there, but they still push those those vile pictures. It is really beyond grief. There is anything like it. Wikipedia co founder calls Wikipedia shameless. In twenty twenty one, Wikipedia co founder Larry Sanger slammed the company for its bias. He wrote in a blog that quote Wikipedia openly repudiates new tral and is shamelessly hypocritical on how it continues to pay lip service to its neutral point of view policy. Well that's all of this stuff, right, all of it. I mean, if you're not cynical yet about the press in the same way that the Ritian people when they had two media outlets, Pravda and Asvestia truth and News, they said there's no truth in Pravda, no news in Vestia. If you haven't reached that level of cynicism yet, oh you're not paying attention. We're way beyond that. And it's going to get much much worse as AI gets to be a much much more powerful tool. And then, of course Wikipedia has been a tool of vaccine propaganda, especially especially AI. My immediate contempt for chat gpt in rest is because I started asking questions about the germ game mcguffin and about the climate mcguffin, and I saw right away how this thing had been programmed. So on Brownstone. David Bell has an essay the Right to Speak Evil, and we're going to talk about that when we come back. In light of what is going on with InfoWars as the last twenty four hours, forty eight hours or whatever, there's been a statement that info Wars is going to be liquidated. Well, I have some ideas about what I think is going to really happen with that, a little bit different from the people who were reporting on it, who were never on the inside. And I have some statements that I want to make about free speech and how this is not about free speech in spite of what you've been told. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show, all right, Don rock fand Greg Talent, thank you very much. I appreciate that. The tip and Dustin Helm, thank you, and Marky Mark new Jersey says as Balzac once said, behind every great fortune is a crime. Yeah, I know what the crime is behind Bill Gates's fortune. Copyright violation, intellectual property theft. He stole that operating system from Digital Research, and perhaps one of the biggest times is the fact that he hasn't fixed it for over fifty years.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is built on a core that was something that was put out in the nineteen seventies or early nineteen seventies Digital Researches CPM. He stole it from them and got away beat him in court, but he uses all of the didn't even change the syntax, still calls it bios. And the whole thing is built on a soundation. All of Windows is built on a foundation of sand.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Really, it's quite as awful.
Speaker 5: No one fixes anything in a technology anymore, No.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: In gaming that they run with a policy of if a game ships with a bug and people don't complain about it and it's not game breaking, they will ship the next version with the same bug. They have to fix other new bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's even worse is the planned obsolescence. Right, I've got an old laptop. I will not update it because if I update it it'll break my machine. I just know it'll break my You know, I've gone down that road. I updated this thing here that I use because they seem to be very connected to their user community, supernoe Dead and took a lot of feedback with it, and I'd had I you know, well, let me try. And it's kind of worried about. So I did the first update and it's like, oh great, they added some new features that are very useful. Did that a second time? That was good too. This last time, no, no, broke a bunch of stuff. Anyway, Let's talk about the right to speak evil. That's really what free speech is. If you don't support speech that you disagree with, speech that you don't like, then you don't support free speech. This is from Brownstone David Bell, and I say this in light of what is going on with Sandy Hook, right because Sandy Hook, first of all, I'll tell you a moment why it was not about free speech. It's not about info wars free speech. But it did become a rallying cause for saying that we have to punish people if they hurt somebody's feelings. Because Sandy Hook is really more about Sandy hurt or how to hurt feelings. And I tell you you know, my problem with Alex is the people that were really hurt, The people that were really hurt his own supporters January sixth, the people that were really hurt when he pushed the lockdown and told people that it was forty chests, when he pushed the jab and told people sugar water, and when he made record profits doing both of those things. That's reprehensible. But that's not what he is being punished for. He's being punished because he supposedly hurt somebody's feelings. Well, David Bell Brownstone says words can harm the childhood. Saying sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me is obviously untrue. Words bring ruin and despair. They drive people to suicide, They've emit me massacres in war. They're used to justify the enslavement of nations and the genocide of entire ethnic groups. And he says, but this is exactly why we must all always be free to speak them. Yeah, the way it's put in the Bible, the tongue is a fire. It is a world of evil. It corrupts the whole body, It sets the course of one's life on fire, and it itself is set on fire by hell. We have to be careful what we say, you know, we have to look at it. We have to always look at what our motives are, you know, are we trying to It's not enough even really just to say, well, I want to say the truth. But if we're saying it to stop people from being hurt is where I believe this is my personal book, that even if you say something that other people might consider to be slanderous or harm harmful, if you're doing it to save people from being harmed, save people from being robbed, save people from losing their life, being put in jail, being disabled for life, that type of thing. We have to expose those kind of lies, just like we have to expose the kind of lies that are going to lead us into a war. And if that means that we point out the lies and the hypocrisy of the liars, so be it. That's my understanding of it, and that's how what I go by. Though in the world in which we live does David Bell Lies and deceit exist in all of us. They drive us to speak evil, and the more we can isolate ourselves from harm from our words do the more evil we are able to speak. A holocaust could happen because people built a structure within which only they could speak as they wished, whilst preventing others from talking back. Tyranny and programs thrive in one way conversations. The hallmark of a tyrant is to come after free speech when war begins. First casualty is truth and speech, and it is a war against us, war against our values or against our spiritual beliefs, our society or culture. Everything. It is a war, and they seek to make sure that only one side is going to be heard. The safe spaces of censorship currently enable countries to bomb children while convincing themselves that they're making things better. Or if you want to get dangerous, you can talk about Trump. You can say you could poison people by the millions, and then still like Trump, tell people that you saved tens of millions of lives, and exactly the opposite is true. Bad things can happen both as a result of free speech and due to a lack of free speech. Free speech is not about truth, but it's about putting limits on power. That's key. Free speech is not about truth, but it's about putting limits on power. Like I said before, you know, the many people understand that the answer to a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun. The answer to a bad man with speech is a good man with speech. And if you start controlling guns and you start controlling speech, we've got much bigger problems. So on rumble Anona Moose. Thank you for the tip, he says, I'm writing. I'm looking for a job in it. I just turned down an offer from public health job in BC Canada one hundred and five thousand a year. Critical race theory and vaccine nazis helping the Indigenous victims, the first vaxed Canadians. Yeah, they went after them first, didn't they. Wow, well, good for you. Yeah. As I've said, I think, yeah, you can't be bought. That's good. That's good. And so many people. You know, I was talking about yesterday that the consumer confidence is down at the lowest level it's been since August of twenty twenty one. What was happening in August twenty twenty one. Everybody was looking at this and saying, I don't know if I'm going to have a job or career because they're going to force this vaccine on me, They're going to coerce it. And you want to talk about something's going to kill your confidence is when you and I think I'm going to lose everything. We're at that point now, though, because there's other things that mainstream media is not telling you. What's damaging consumer confidence, Well, what we actually see happening in the economy, what we see happening in wars and other things like that. And then of course this downward spiral as the entire country is being drugged down by politics and presidential candidates, and we can't think of what we're going to do without Washington fixing it for us, and without having the right person in Washington, we're lost. So we just might as well have a civil war at this point, right. That's the other thing that I want people. I'm trying to tell people, Well, you want to talk about somebody being black pilled. It's all of these maga media people saying, well, this is it. This is the most important election of our lifetime, and if we lose this election, that's it. There'll never be another election. Democracy has finished. Blah blah blah. We might as well just pull out the guns and start shooting people. And you've got people on the left who do that as well, but mainly it's people on the right. And this is what this cult leads to. You know, you think everything can be fixed by this miss Siah like figure, and he's a phony messiah. He's a false messiah. He can't fix it even if he wanted to. He can't fix it alone. But free speech is not about truth, but it's about putting limits on power. That's the key thing, and that's why we have to defend free speech in general. But see, the problem is is that this lawsuit, the lawsuit never got to the point of defending free speech because free speech systems that owns info wars is about making money. That's his first and foremost goal is to make money, not about free speech. And that's why you had the kind of things like this said, so that he could have record profits in the spring of twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Very weak attenuated classic viruses with a very low amount of adjivant in it prompts looking at it basically sugar water for folks. Can we take a little bit of an attenuated, microwaved or radiated of a deal as a freaking legally.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do it for Trump. Do it for Trump. Yeah, absolutely, do it for Trump please. Yeah. Yeah, Oh that was a lie. First of all, there was no virus. Secondly, had not been isolated. Third, you don't kill a virus, all right, if they were true, if they were right about all this stuff, viruses aren't live.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then to say that, come on, you can take the you know, for for twenty plus years, I've been telling you that these adjuvants like aluminum and mercury or what's behind autism, and he told the truth about that. Then he tells you, come on, you can take a little bit of that. You can do It's just like sugar water. Go ahead, take your aluminum. Inject your aluminum, inject your mercury. That I've been telling you for twenty years is awful. Do it for Trump. He's playing for to eaches. Support him. Support him as he's locking everything down, as he's killing main street America, as he's destroying the constitution, as he's preparing everybody for universal basic income. Follow him. He's playing forty chess. Yeah, he was playing forty chess, all right. Absolutely was playing forty chess. And he made as it came out. An interesting thing about the trial was that it came out about his record profits. But of course I was there. I knew he's making record profits. I just didn't know the magnitude of it that was happening as he was betraying his supporters, his country, the constitution so he could support Trump, who was supporting a globalist agenda that Alex had been warning people about for decades, the ultimate betrayal. And then later in the year he did this, and the.
Speaker 6: Lighthouse told me three days before, we're going to have you lead the march. The Secret Service before Trump finished the thirty minutes before, so will leads you to a point, take you out of the front row and leads you to the place where they want you to start the march, and Trump will tell people go and I'm gonna meet at the capital.
Speaker 1: Judas Cote leading the people to Solder. He instituted that along with a CIA agent, step A Trienny. How are you working for the deep state? Lies? From the very beginning they started stop to steal and all this stuff. He paid for the stop to stealing. Why did he not get punished. Why are there so many people in jail, many of them for decades he walked free. That seems suspicious to you, it does to me. So look, the Sandy Hook families suffered nothing, nothing compared to the victims of the Sugar Water. The Sandy Hook families suffered nothing compared to what happened to the j sixers, nothing compared to that. But he pays no price for that. Instead, they make it about the shooting. They make it about hurt feelings, and look, you know it is The interesting thing too, is as I said, you know, the tongue is a fire and it can destroy the path of your life. And it certainly did for Alex because Steve Pachennik, who was pushing the stop to Steel thing with the lies two days after the election, was also the one who came in with nobody died. He pulled that on an Alex, and he tried to pull it on me after that Las Vegas shooting in October. Came on and said nobody died, and I said, come on, come on, that's not true at all. But Alex started repeating that. See, if you trust the CIA, they'll kill you too, if you're part of the CIA. But of course they look after their own in certain ways as well. So, but Santy Hook families didn't suffer anything comparable to these people. That he was acting like a pied piper too, that he was a Judas goat to and his earnings during Sandy Hook were nothing compared to what he made betraying the constitution, his country, his listeners with the lockdown pandemic and the election garbage that was happening there in the spring and the fall of twenty twenty. So what is going to happen with this liquidation in bankruptcy. Well, you know, I've been through bankruptcy as a creditor, and I know how this whole corrupt system works. So we talk about our corrupt court systems and everything. Well, hope that you never get involved in bankruptcy as a creditor with that. And you know, we were told that the group in Connecticut wanted Infowar shut down. The group in Texas didn't want it. And so what was the deciding factor. I'll tell you what the deciding factor was this bankruptcy trustee who has been adamant that he wants to shut this thing down. Why, because of bankruptcy trustees make so much money. They make a percentage of everything that's liquidated and he gets his money now, He's not going to make much money or it's going to be deferred over a long period of time if they were to have a gradual payout of this judgment, which again the judgment was absurd. The judgment was assured the harm, and it was harm. There was slander and things like that, but this ridiculous amount of the amount of money was absolutely absurd. But I think that the lawyers also wanted to have this settlement and the liquidation now so they could get their money. So the lawyers and the trustees want it now. One of the groups said they want it now. The other one said no, I'd rather get more money spread out over a longer period of time. So now what they're saying is that they're going to liquidate it and sell it in November. So you know, I know how this whole system goes. But the question is now, with a lot of people, is Alex going to continue? Well, of course he would. Alex is never going to go off air never. He'll always operate, even if he operates as a as a individual. He was operating as an individual before he hired a bunch of us in twenty twelve, it was just him on the radio program, and then he decided that what he wanted to do was to you know, send reporters out on a regular basis and then to have news around the clock and that type of thing. But you know, that is a He made a lot of money with the supplements and things like that, but along with that comes a great deal of complication. So I don't know. I think he'd probably be just fine to go out and do his own podcast or something. I mean, you know, he looks at Joe Rogan, and Joe Rogan's making the kind of money that Alex did, you know, twenty five thirty million dollars a year, and he's he doesn't have to have all the overhead that Alex does, So maybe he's fine with that. I think it'll be the people that work there that'll maybe have some some big issues, but not so much Alex. Maybe he'll get his fans to buy you know, there was a Musk parody site that put up yesterday got a lot of attention because a lot of people even though it says Elon Musk in parentheses parody at the top, a lot of people thought it was real. It says should I do something funny, and it retweeted that you know, shall I buy in other words, should I buy him? For word?
Speaker 3: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 1: Well, you know he's got he's already talking about how he's got, what's his fans to buy it or something like that. Well, I don't know. His dad is unbelievably wealthy. His dad was a dentist. His dad had a chain of dental places throughout Austin, Castle dentistry and everything. So he's not just a dentist, but he owns multiple dentist places. Family had a lot of money before that. The family was involved with the CIA as well, So I mean he's swimming in money. And the bottom line, the reason that this is not about free speech is because Alex never participated in that issue. They never went to try. If you remember, the trial was to determine what the damages were going to be, what the money was going to be. That's what the trial was about, and so the trial just focused on their finances and things like that, but it never focused on the issue of free speech. And the reason for that is because Alex refused to comply with discovery. And in the same way that if somebody files a lawsuit against you, and you don't reply to that lawsuit, you lose. You lose. And if the lawsuit proceeds and you don't comply with discovery, you lose. Now, Alex says that he gave them all the information and more that they wanted, and yet when his lawyer accidentally sent the phone information to the opposing council and caught Alex on the stand, and Alex's reply, who oh, this is your Perry Mason moment. It really was a Perry Mason moment. It's exactly the type of thing the way every Perry Mason episode went end. You know, you catch the guy red handed right there on the stand, and they caught him red handed right there on the stand. You know, there was a lot of information there that he claimed that he didn't have, and he didn't turn it in. They all knew they were Stonewallingham. They all knew that he wasn't complying with discovery, and then they proved it during the trial, during the Perry Mason moment. So why wouldn't he comply with it? For the same reason that he's going to continue with his broadcast. I believe that he's been stashing money all over the place, Cayman Islands, you name it. He went down to Cayman Island several times. So I think during the trial somebody sent him nine million dollars from a single donor. His audience didn't even blink about that, didn't even think about that twice. Where did that come from? Did Alex send that to himself from crypto? He made a big deal of saying, well, I lost all that crypto money that was given to me in the early days by Max Kaiser. You know, Max was an early adopter of crypto, and he gave him a lot of coins, full coins. Well, I lost all that stuff that'd be worth under million dollars or something now. So I don't know what the amount was, but a tremendous amount of money. So did he really lose it? Did he take that nine million dollars out of his crypto or did some rich benefactor, some billionaire because he's always he's got a lot of billionaire friends that he hangs around with all the time. Or was it somebody that was an intelligence agency? Did the CIA send him the nine million dollars? Because the CIA is not monolithic, and people like Steve Patchinic are part of the military intelligence. The right wing part of the intelligence agency is not the CIA. I say the CIA, but you know it's the intelligence community. People like Patinic Jack, the Soviet other people I know, they're part of the right wing intelligence agencies, pushing, still pushing war, still pushing coups, still pushing assassinations, as Pachenik was involved in the assassination of the Italian prime minister, said an Italian court that investigated, So this was not a trial over free speech. He lost a summary judgment. He lost it because he didn't want to comply with discovery. And so I think he's got more than enough resources to say that, you know, to buy info Wars himself through some you know, person that he sets up as a front and to continue on operations. And whether or not he does that, he'll can maybe if he doesn't want to continue on with info Wars, maybe he'll let it be sold off and he'll continue on as an individual. So he could have he should have defended his right to say mean things. He could have he should have defended his right to say the wrong thing. And of course everybody has the right to be wrong. If somebody contacts you and says you're wrong about this. You even have a period of time where you can make that correction and then there is no liability. But there would have been liability. But to say that it was one and a half billion dollars is just beyond absurdity. But this has really worked out for his advantage, just like it's this unjustified law fair against Trump has worked out to Trump's advantage. Both of them have fund raised off of these things tremendously, and both of them are now seen as heroes, as victims, as martyrs. And so he's not been hurt by it. He'll be fine, He'll be better than ever. And this is not about free speech. It's about money. It really is about money. It's about money on both sides. And it is also about who you can trust. It's also about being controlled opposition. And that's why I speak about this is because there's still people who trust Trump, still people who trust Alex, people who trust Musk. You cannot trust them. Congratulate them when they do or say the right thing. Fine, never trust them. Understand that they are the ones who are playing forty chess. They're the ones who have cards that they're not showing and so getting back to his essay, he says, so we can and we should hate what others do when they harm innocent people with the jabs, with the lockdown, so the January sixth and things like that. But we should recognize such tendencies also in ourselves. That does not mean that we hate the other person, just as we don't hate ourselves, but we hate what is wrong as we try to purge that out of ourselves. And so we have to engage in introspection as well and try to look at our motives. And I've thought about this, and I thought, well, should I say anything or not. I always get criticized on you. You're just a disgruntled former employment. No, I'm very very grateful to God is protected and provided for my family through you, through the audience, and we have been able to move to the area of the country, the area of the world. Actually, I've traveled extensively. I've never been anywhere that I like better than Eastern Tennessee. And it's just, you know, it's not to say that it's the best place in the world, but it's the best place in the world for me. Everybody's got to figure out where, you know, everyone gets got different different things that they're looking for. So for other people it would not be the place for them, but for me and my family it is. And so I'm grateful to God that we're here, grateful that we have been supported you, And so I'm not bitter about this. And I'm saying this because the thing that I get angry about is when people are lied to and harmed, and when it's done for money. And I'm not going to be silent about that. I can't be silent about that. Hate speech that involves stating a hatred or dislike is itself neither good nor bad. It depends on the context. It is simply stating a feeling or an emotion. I hate the way some men in the town grew up and bash their wives. I hate the child marriage an abuse are acceptable. And I hate what has done to babies being ripped apart in our society. I mean, we can think of all these different things that we can and we should hate. These are actions. But as we hate abortion, we also try to hold out an opportunity for people to change, to be forgiven. The key part of that is to admit our faults. And you know, I have not yet seen a politician who has admitted their faults for what they did in any country, in any political party. None of them have said that they were wrong for what they did in twenty twenty, not a single one. None of the people who cheered them on, like Alex have said that they were wrong about any of this stuff. None of them, none of them have repented. It's the same thing you're saying right now with Mark Robinson. You know, somebody was saying, well, he's got really a powerful testimony of how he turned around and changed, but he won't use that because he's not going to say that, yeah I did that. We all fall, but that's not me anymore. I've changed. He's not going to say that. That'd be a very important thing for him to air. You know, we don't stay sinless, but as Christians we have to stay forgiven. We have to confess our sins, and if we're public figures and our sins are public, we have to make those confessions public. And we haven't seen anybody do that. We've seen we've seen Danielle Smith as I played yesterday, she said, look at what happened. This is we're never going to let that happening. She's criticizing what happened. But she wasn't there, and so it's easy for her to criticize what her predecessor did. And the same thing with Javier Malai and Argentina. He's criticizing the lockdown. It's easy for him to do because he wasn't in power when that happened. So I guess we're going to have to wait until Trump is out of power and forgotten before we can get anything done to stop this from happening again. Because right now it's so important that we must not criticize Trump no matter what happens. Do not criticize him, don't criticize what he did. And look, this is the thing, you know, I don't really care about Trump's personality. His Trump. His personality doesn't set me on fire like it does the liberals. I really don't care. What bothers me is his character that was already on display. You know, his rapacious greed, money was about everything. That's what is whole the Apprentice. You know the beginning of it, money, money, money, money. You know that time is all about money. The love of money is the root of all evil. And guess what so is the addiction to sex that was so evident within his life. All of those speak to a character issue, and that was my issue with Trump. But we already knew what the character of Hillary Clinton was. And like Juliana Sounge, who leaked that information about Hillary Clinton, he says, we know the Hillary Clinton is a criminal and a warmonger. We don't know what Trump is. I guess we'll find out. Well, Trump was the guy who locked him up. This is his administration. When he put in Cia Bill Barr. Bill Barr immediately tried to kill Julian Signs, even had a scenario where they would assassinate him and that type of thing. So it's important for us to oppose these issues. And as I said, I despised the Trump presidency. I despise what he did. I think he should stand trial at a Nurrenberg trial. You know, he just had this last week. Alix shot a lot of attention because he confronted Francis Collins. Said that Francis Collins killed twenty million people. Well, Francis Collins killed twenty million people, Alex, your boy Trump was the one he was working for. Why didn't your boy Trump do something about it? And of course Trump is responsible when it happens under his administration, and so he Francis Collins doesn't say anything. He walks off, and and Alex says, Nurnberg two point oh is coming up? Nurnberg two point zero. Like, okay, well, if that comes up, then your guy Trump and Biden and Fauci and Burke's and Redfield and Francis Collins and all of them, all of them ought to be in the dock in a nun Berk two point zero, and maybe you should be there as they're Gerbels. But yeah, we're going to give it pass. This is why we can't because we can't say anything negative about Trump or negative about anything that he did. We got to pretend that everything that he did is fine. I'm not playing that game. The ability to speak freely, going back to Brownstone, the ability to speak freely enables us to call out others flaws and to acknowledge those pointed out in ourselves. A king who has a court of yes men is engraved danger of harming his people on himself. And that's the problem with Trump, and that's the problem with the maga media. It is a court of yes men. These people have made them the sells, the court gestures of Trump. They're clowns. They're clowns. And not just Alex people like Tucker Carlson, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, on and on and on. It just they're all court gesters. They understand that in this day and age, what you do is you sell h You sell information that fits the bias of your audience. You go out, you read the room, you figure out what the audience wants to hear, and you tell them what they want to hear, and they'll love you for it. And so one of the things that you're seeing happening over and over again, both sides are playing this game. Oh look, Trump made threats against people. He said something mean and nasty against people. Say, this is the legacy of this Sandy Hook thing, but it's also the trajectory of where had been going. It wasn't you know. Sandy Hook is just one of the things along the way. This agenda existed before Sandy Hook, independent of Sandy Hook. Sandy Hook helped to reinforce it, though, And this idea that you can't say anything that would hurt somebody's feelings or you're responsible for the violence, right if you hurt their feelings it's the same as if you kill the kids, right, and Alex has said I didn't kill the kids. Everybody's as acting like I killed the kids. He didn't kill the kids. But that's what they're doing, and they're playing that game. The left plays that game with Trump and Trump and the maga media court gestures play that game with the other side. Here's an example. Okay, this is from info Wars site itself. They focused on this, and of course a lot of different Trump maga media did. They said, look at this. Biden went on with the view and as they're comparing him to a bug, Biden, yeah, I would smash him like that, he's trying to kill Trump.
Speaker 2: Then he just wouldn't go, who's like a bug?
Speaker 1: He just kept being there, Who's like a like a bug?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 4: Zoo?
Speaker 1: So you felt, yeah, okay, it's like a bug. And so he smacks the thing and they are peeing in their pants at info Wars. And by the way, it's the same writer who when I somebody sent that sugar water clip to me when I played that and I posted it, that same writer who did an article about how horrible this is. Look at this. Biden wants to kill Trump. That same writer when I put up that sugar water stuff, mocks me as a whining, crying baby because it bothers me that Alex told people sugar water, that he told them to go ahead and take the adjuments that have been causing autism for decades, and they told them about that. Go ahead and take the sugar water vaccine. It's harmless. You can do it for Trump. How pathetic These people have become sold out, prostituted themselves or their job for their political goals or whatever. It's mostly for their job. And then when you look at what Trump does on the other side, they were very brave, the Supreme Court very brave, and they take a lot of hits because of it.
Speaker 4: It should be illegal what happens.
Speaker 1: You know, you have these guys like playing the ref like the great Bobby Knight.
Speaker 4: These people should be put in jail.
Speaker 2: The way they talk about our judges and our justice history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody that criticizes Trump, jail them, Okay, lock them up or whatever. And we've heard I've played the clips. I won't play them again for you. Lala Harris. I don't like what must did. He violated his violate his privilege. He should have his privilege taken away. And Jake Tapper's like, but he shouldn't have a privilege to speak. Free speech is not a privilege, it's right. And then Trump said the same thing about ABC. He didn't like the way he was treated and he wasn't treated fairly. I agree, But his response to that was to say that they've got a license and their license should be taken away. No, we should never license free speech. We should never jail people because we don't like what they say. And yet the MAGA media is out there saying, oh, look at this, they made this guy. Look, we have always had metaphors like that. We should go back and take a look at what people were saying about each other when Jefferson was running against John Adams. Or look at what they said about Abraham Lincoln. I mean, there's a great deal to criticize about Abraham Lincoln, but they went way over to the calt is his father a nutmeg addict or something like that, the spices.
Speaker 5: It was hatchet faced son of a nutmeg dealer.
Speaker 1: That's even better. Yeah, thank you, I know it's correctly. He remembers that better than I do. Hatchet faced son of a nutmeg dealer. He's a dealer. He's a drug dealer. Those drug dealers selling nutmeg, they ought to be executed, that's Trump. Yeah, absolutely, yeah. Our drugs because we had prohibition, our drugs have gotten a lot stronger than nutmeg, now, haven't they. No, there is not going to be any criticism that allowed of whoever they like. So the left is going to complain when when Trump criticizes one of the that's out of bounds. This guy needs he's dangerous, he needs to be locked up, because we've got a lock up free speech and the right, the MAGA people Info Wars does the same thing. How dare them say they're all about free speech and the wake of the Sandy Hook thing and then say that Biden is guilty of trying to get Trump killed? What hypocrisy on their website? What hipocrisy? Defend the lies about January the sixth and the vaccines. There's no excuse for that, So there's no criticism of no debate. You just got to followup a leader. I was never really very good at playing that game. I wasn't very good at playing the game. As Simon says, either that vouch you tried to run on us to finish up the Brownstone article. He said, it is the comfort of serving those who have adopted a right to control them, clucking at the misfits pulled out for slaughter. This is simply feudalism and oppression, and it's being sold by the MAGA people just as much as it's being sold by the others. And so when you look at Thomas Massey yesterday I talked about January sixth, Thomas Massey in a hearing says, I personally think that this is a sleeper story. The day so many lawmakers and pundits were decried as crazy for suggest that there could be quote confidential human sources involved in January sixth, and it looks like there might have been. I said from two days after the election, when info Wars and Steve Pachennik started selling the stop the Sting thing, I stopped the steal, said that, oh yeah, Trump's already got twenty thousand soldiers National Guard out there, They're arresting people. The whole thing was a sting. We marked the ballots, we got blockchain watermark ballots, and we got quantum computing, and we know exactly who rigged this election and they're resting them right now. Well that didn't age too well. I knew it wouldn't, but Alex kept having him on and he kept spinning these lines in different directions, and so I opposed it and was fired. I was fired for that. Of course, Alex said he was fired. He fired me because he needed more money, of course, and Daily Beast picked that up and said, look at Info Wars is going out of business. They had to fire one of their guys and all the reisa's stuff. Well, the only people that were fired were Travis and I a week before Christmas. But yeah, that's fine. I mean, God, God immediately blessed us. We had people started sending donations and support and so you know, we started a program the following Monday. It was a really rough thing. We had no cameras, we had an iPhone that Whistler held up, and I had lost a tooth over the weekend. We talked about it's like, I don't know, we got to start this show and I'm missing a tooth up front, and so it was it was it's crazy bad, but we're really blessed by you and by God, and so we did that. But I told people all the way up to January sixth, I said, don't go, because there's going to be I didn't call it confidential human sources, as Thomas Massey did. I said they're going to be agent provocateurs. And I said it all the way through and right up to the morning of January the sixth, don't go. There's going to be agent provocateurs. They're going to entrap you, they're going to weaponize us. They're going to claim that you did things that you didn't do, and then they're going to use it to demonize the entire movement and the Constitution and all the rest of this stuff. But people went anyway. I told him. I said, the time to show up in mass and protest was when Trump locked us down. But Alex was telling you he was on your side. He said, don't follow him into this. I said, this is a trap. Well I was four and a half years ago. Now Thomas Massey is saying the same thing. And it wasn't just that I was decried for it. I was fired for it. I'm fine, I'm fine. It's a badge of honor to be fired for that. Alex said it was because he needed the money and people didn't buy that. So then when they started saying that, no, no, we're financially we're saying on all this, then he started coming up with all different kinds of excuses, and I said, when I got on air, I said, he's got more excuses and explanations for what he did than Hillary does for Benghazi. And he changes him about as frequently as she did. So you know, when we look at this, I'm not gonna you know, Mitt Romney is saying, and just like a lot of leftists, if Trump is elected, I'm leaving the country. Michael Cohen has said that Mitt Romney said that a lot of people. Look, I'm I'm opposed to Trump. I'm not leaving the country good or bad. I'm gonna stick this thing out. I'm not going to be intimidated by him or by anybody else. And so this is actually from PJ Media and they were actually sympathetic to Alex. But this is what they put up at the saw this and what in the world They've got Alex doing his shticks. You know, he loves to do performances, and so they got him there as dressed up as a frog and they say prediction Info Wars go down in history as the next Drudge Report. I don't think so. I don't think he's going to go away. And as a matter of fact, I don't even think that Matt Drudge went away. But that's the basis of his article. He thinks that Matt Drudge solved the site and somebody switched it, and he thinks that same thing is going to happen with info Wars. He said, will somebody buy Info Wars, hire Alex Jones as his on air talent, and then try to rebuild a platform as possible. Jones has some deep pocketed fans, like his dad, like his bankers in the Cayman Islands, I mean, like the CIA. Yeah, he could have any of those people could buy it and keep him and keep him going, And so he said. I suspect, however, that a number of Alex Jones critics greatly dwarfs the number of fans. The ultimate fate of Info Wars will early be similar to the fate of the Drudge Report, he said. He says, at one point, Drudge was the biggest alternative platform in the world. He scooped the mainstream media on the most important monumental story of the entire nineties the Clinton Lewinsky sex scandal, and for decades it followed. All Drudge had to do was to post a link to an article and traffic would shoot through the stratosphere. That's right. He was the preeminent king maker in independent journalism wherever Rushlanbaugh turned. Whenever Rushlanbaugh turned on his Ditto cam, you almost always saw his monitor tuned to Drudge. Today, of course, the Drudg Report is like southern California, a place we used to visit and enjoy that has gotten so bad that nobody goes there anymore. The Drudg Report has become a zombie aggregator, an undead, lumbering presence in the digital media, coasting on its past laurels, hemorrhaging reader's influence and credibility. So question, why would an investor purchase a brand like the Drudge Report, a site with an established, successful business model, and then toss that model out the window? He says, well, my answer is because they weren't primarily motivated by profits. Instead, they bought the site the silence into control of the around position. I completely disagree with his assessment of the Dredge Report and what he thinks will happen with Alex Jones. Dredge report became big reporting on the Clinton Lewinsky scandal. Where did Drudge get that information? Does this guy know? He got the information from George Conway, who was a lawyer involved in it, from Monica Lewinsky, George Conway, Kelly, and Conway's husband George Conway, who lows Trump with a passion. In case you've not noticed, I mean you talked about somebody with Trump arrangement syndrome, who was Matt Drudge seen with most often? And Coulter who, after she called him God Emperor blasphemously, then flipped another one hundred and eighty degrees since when he didn't do anything about the border and started attacking him because again he didn't follow through. He didn't do anything about the border. In spite of what Maga thinks, he did nothing about the border. So Matt Drudge's friends, as a matter of fact, you know he's very close with George Conway, going back to California when he was friends with Briibart what was his first name now can't you remember, but you know the guy that bright Bart's named after who died suddenly mysteriously Andrew, thank you Andrew Bribart who died under I think suspicious circumstances. So Matt was friends with Andrew Bribart, he was friends with Ant Colder, he was close friends and with George Conway, who made his career. I don't think that Matt Drudge sold the website. I think he's still doing it, and I think it's not.
Speaker 5: Just because he just sold something else.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's just because his friends don't like Trump. Drudge came to info wars in it was it twenty fifteen, fall of twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: He came to info Wars. I was able to meet him and talk to him for a while, and he went on air and said, I've been told by a Supreme Court justice that the hammer is really going to drop on free speech and it's going to get really, really bad. That was in twenty fifteen. Within less than about three or four months, antline Scalia was found with a pillow over his head under strange circumstances. And I went out there that that motel, actually stayed at that motel to look at it. What a I mean, that place is just It is the most I've never been in a place that had that kind of satanic vibe to it. And of course there was nobody at all there when I was staying there. I mean, there was a crew of US form MENFO Wars that went out to take pictures and stuff, and it was unbelievably strange out in the middle of nowhere in West Texas and all this cultic artwork and everything all over the place. I mean, it was like some kind of Agatha Christie novel where everybody goes to some weird haunted mansion they start disappearing one at a time. I mean, it was creepy beyond belief, and the fact that Scalia would go there or vacation was really strange. I mean, there's nothing else anywhere around there except the Mexican border where they can bring in prostitutes and stuff like that. I don't know what was going on with all of that stuff, but Matt Drudge was told everybody believes it was Scalia, strongly hinted. He wouldn't say it strongly hinted it with Scleia, Scalia turns up dead, right, Bart is dead, and he knows that this crackdown a free speech is coming. Is he going to ally with Is he going to ally with Trump? For a little bit, he did, but then he could kind of see the handlight writing on the wall there. He's either going to lose his website by having it taken down and being the brunt of that attack, or he's going to switch sides and start cheering for the other side. And I think that's exactly what he did. I don't. I think it's about money. And I you know, when I talked to him, I've said this before. I thanked him for showing the picture of baby Samuel. They got him kicked out of Fox News when he had his program there. He said, Oh, I just wanted to get out of my contract, and so you know, but God can use that of whatever his motives were. Bait doesn't really he didn't really care about a pro life issue. He doesn't care about these others. So yeah, I don't think And as far as Alex goes, I think that he is most likely gonna somehow find some donor who just sends them mysteriously nine million dollars buys a thing or something eventually, and for Wars to share the same fate as Drudge report says PJA Media, a conservative site that anti conservatives co opted. No, I don't think so. I think it was co opted a long long time ago by the right wing of the intelligence community. And I'll just finish up with this one thing would be a Trump assassin has ties to the CIA, says a former official. I said this the first day when I came back. It happened over the weekend. It happened on a well, no, that's the other shooting in Pennsylvania. But also said that about that, but about this, this, this gollf thing. I said that right away. I said, look at this guy has been all over the world and he's been interviewed by the New York Times, all this pushing the Ukraine war and everything. I said, how does a roofer get to do that? A roofer from North Carolina. How's a roofer from North Carolina get a actually pretty nice house in Hawaii? And he doesn't stay in Hawaiian said, he's going to Ukraine and doing all these and holding court with a press and everything. So it's got CIA written all over it. And Ryan Wesley Ralph, fifty eight year old Democrat, arrested last week after reportedly trying to assassinate Trump. The golf course has ties to the CIA, according to a former US State Department official. Last week, former State Department official and Foundation for Freedom Online executive director Mike Bens shed some light on Ruth's mystique, saying he has links to the CIA. He said, you can almost spend the globe and find a place where there was paramilitary activity, and somehow Ryan Ruth was just waltzed his way through almost a dozen of them. And so you know, when you look at the money, you look at the fact that he goes to Ukraine and he's trying to say, hey, I know all of these people from Afghanistan and everything coming in here. He's like, wait a minute, Afghanistan, Ukraine, this North Carolina roofer. He said, he's got CIA written all over him.
Speaker 5: We lived in North Carolina and I knew guys of were in construction. None of them ever seemed to express any interest in the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Afghanistan. They didn't know Afghanistan terrorists, right, They didn't know people on Afghan fighters and ISIS. Yeah. So you know, if you're going to use CIA operatives and criminals like Steve Achinik, who the Italian government said in Operation Gladio was sent by Kissinger and executed, told the terrorists to execute Aldo Moor. And of course a terrorist actually worked for NATO. Right, so called communist terrorists actually worked for NATO, so whole thing was NATO Operation Kissinger, Steve pachink NATO. They kidnapped and killed the Italian prime minister is part of their reign of terror anyway. Ever since Crimea joined the Russian Federation twenty fourteen, Bins explained, the CIA began working to arm the Kiev government to take western Ukraine back from Russia. Part of this capacity building emission involved importing fighters, including ISIS and al Qaeda soldiers to bolster Ukraine's forces. Well, again, the you know go back and talk about how the CIA engineered the coup that caused Crimea to say we want to go to Russia. But he says he has an entire website dedicated this supposed roofer Right has an entire website dedicated to military recruiting of afghanany, Pakistani and Iranian militants to come to Ukraine. He explicitly tells him multiple times on his website and big all caps bold lettering as well as in hundreds of Facebook posts, quote, do not tell your local embassy that you're coming to Ukraine. Don't say anything. Just send me your passport information and take a plan into Ukraine. Or take a plane to Poland and ride a bus into Ukraine. He says what Ryan Ruth was doing was that he was collecting thousands, literally thousands of passports of terrorists in foreign countries and CIA war zones and telling them not to tell their local embassy that they're traveling. They said to go directly through him as a middleman, because he can secure them visas. I mean that part of all of this. How suspicious is that? And of course he could just be doing that as you know, a frontman for the CIA. Maybe they just wanted to find get the passports for these terrorists, right you know, maybe he really wasn't about sending them to Ukraine. Who knows what the motivations of the CIA are at any given point, but you could look at this and you could tell right away is there? Can you tell right away? When you get CIA known operatives spreading unbelievable lies that create a January the sixth movement and you get millions of dollars sent to you anonymously, and you've got family in the CIA. Can you tell a controlled opposition CIA guy like Alex Jones? Am I being too harsh? Now? Another odd fact about Ruth is said, although he had a criminal record boasting at least seventy four arrests and one hundred charges, he didn't spend a day in jail prior to his alleged attempted assassination of Trump. Yeah, neither did Alex for January the sixth, I wonder if Ryan ruth has got some CIA family members like Alex. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we're going to be right back with Tony Harderman. Stay with us. We'll be right back and I'll get to your comments after we have. Tony and I've got a lot of people who have commented about this, and we'll get back to those comments when we come back. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back analyzing.
Speaker 2: The globalist next move and now the Deevid nutshell.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us now as Tony Ardeman of Wise Wolf Gold. Tony has set up David Knight not Gold, and that'll take you to his site. You can get gold and silver. You know, it's starting to really ramp up. We're just talking during the break. It is really starting to ramp up. But you can get gold, silver larger, small amounts, and of course, if you want to gradually accumulate things on a regular basis, on a monthly basis, set up your budget. You can pick a level that you want to contribute each month. And if you're part of the wolf Pack, the buying club, you get the advantage of a group buy as if you're buying a larger quantity that type of thing. So take a look at that at wise Wolf Gold and thank you for joining us, Tony. Always great to have you on one of the things that you always talked about. You said, what's going to be difficult is going to be as this mania kicks off, It's going to be difficult to find product. And we're seeing that from Goldman Sachs. Their commodity desk is saying that the buying has been relentless and silver is starting to move.
Speaker 4: To you seeing that absolutely, and I appreciate you bringing that up because I've been talking about that for a long time. It's not something that made the headlines and the financial networks about the lack of actual physical supply of precious metals because of the ETFs. And as a matter of fact, I was reading an article from Reuters. Major banks are predicting this, this is the beginning of the bull run for gold, and it's not the end. It's not the bubble like they're looking for higher prices into three thousand and so on and for gold, and they were saying that one of the things that they're counting is not just central bank buying that we've talked about, but the inflows now of ETFs. Yes, so what they're doing, they're putting clients into ETFs, but again that's not physical gold. That's an IOU. If you cash out in an exchange traded fund, they don't send you precious metals, they send you fiat currency. So it is driving the price, I mean, because there is a massive amount of inflows now after that rate cut. But what I found, especially being a dealer in two different states, is a supply is not what it was when I started this business, not anywhere near. It is the selection, the timing now we do have. I think the selection is decent right now. It has somewhat stabilized. But if anybody of any substance came along and started buying up physical silver. For example, like the lady that was a billionaire here in East Texas a couple of years ago that placed a major trade for ninety percent silver, and it took I think like ten dealers across the country just to fill the order, and it took six weeks for delivery, so it wasn't instantaneous and they had to source it from several other brokers. So again I'm seeing the same thing here on the ground, just in supply. And of course silver's up forty percent in terms of dollars this year. Wow. So there's a lot going on in the metals markets day.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And gold as well, you know, really going up about that amount I think from last September. I think last September was around like nineteen hundred or something like that. But you know, you're talking about the ETFs and paper gold, and that was a thing that was the eye opener for me. They had pretty much tracked, you know, along with each other. As gold would go up or down, so would the paper gold until twenty twenty two. And I talked about this yesterday, and at twenty twenty two, what happened is gold starts going up and the ETF start going down. I did not track, and so that's what they're looking at. It said, look at this. It kind of D couples. And when I saw that D coupling, I was like, why is that? And then I realized what the ets were. You know, it's just an iou as you point out for what is supposedly gold that is supposedly being held on the Shanghai Gold Exchange, and it's like, oh wait, this is looking too much like the securitized mortgages of the mid two thousands. I want to get out of the paper gold and paper silver stuff. But now you know, they could wind up being a buyer. Who knows, but they've used that to manipulate the price. And what he was saying was a couple of different articles. They were saying the central banks have been the ones that have been boosting us up. As you and I talk about every week central bank buying. All the central banks are buying gold except for the United States, and they're not buying any more gold because again an opposition to the dollars you've pointed out many times, but that has been driving it along with a little bit more retail trade in Indian places like that. But this one guy said, hey, look, I'm not I'm not getting anybody. I'm not getting any taxi drivers or uber drivers telling me, hey, you need to buy gold or silver. Right, So it hasn't hit the retail area yet, right, And even though you've got stock tips all the time and you should get this stock and should get that, nobody's talking about gold or silvery. Said, when that happens, it's going to explode. And he thought that it would happen when it got to like three thousand dollars. And we're getting there pretty quickly, aren't we.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, And it's interesting because in my business, I've been tracking this just on a personal level. Like when I started out in San Antonio, I noticed when the price goes up, I get more customers. And when I moved the shop to Branson into the twenty twenties, I saw the same thing. It's just been strange. You really can't even track these buying patterns now. I don't. I can't count on the same kind of volume that I used to for this for the reasons I used to get the volume. And you're absolutely right, when when the when regular people, when you're taxi drivers, are just anybody running. Have you you talkt about buying some gold. I was thinking about buying some silver. It's too late. If you're already plugged in or remember a wolf pack and you've been following us for a while, you're like part of the one percent. There's not a lot. There's not a lot of people. I mean, I have great customers, and I'm thankful for the people that do come in. But it's not you know, your standard retail location with a line out the door. It's not how any of this really works. When that does happen, there won't be supply. I mean it'll it'll the price will it'll be price shock like we've never seen before. And we're on the edge of that. I really believe we're on the edge of a price shock when it comes to gold, because the world's de dollarizing, and like you and I were saying off air, we're is surprised it's happening as fast as it is. I mean, I'm usually, you know, very cautious to make predictions like oh, you know it's going to be in six months, we're going to have such and such price, or in two months or whatever is going to happen, and you know there's going to be a you know, a supply drain. But I really don't know anymore. Just the headlines continue to build up, especially with bricks and these cross border payments and these countries dumping the dollar holdings. You know, the reserve asset of the US dollar in central banks is the lowest it's ever been. It's continuing to tense nineteen forty four, it's it's declining, and we're just seeing the rapid de dollarization, which is going to have huge impact on the strength and purchasing power of the dollar in our own economy here at home. And so all this stuff's going to add up when people start running toward the door to get to get some precious metals or to hedge against inflation. I don't know that the supply is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know who said that it was right. I think it was a great depression. It was some guy who said, you know, when he was getting stock tips from the shoeshine boy, from his barber and from the guy driving the taxi and everything, he goes directly and sells and gets out of the market. You know, maybe you remember who that was. I couldn't remember who that was yesterday and I forgot to look it up. But yeah, that is that is the key thing. It's going to hit some point point which everybody's going to go woo, and you're going to see all the mainstream articles then talking about de dollarization, talking about the deficit and the debt and all the rest of this stuff, and it's going to be everybody's going to be running to the wolf pack to try to get their gold and silver or the Goldman Sachs or whatever. They're not going to have it. So that's that's the key thing. You know, now is still still time for people to be able to get in and look, all the fundamentals are still there. It's just a question of when it's going to happen. Like Gerald Slinty says all the time, he says, well, I don't make predictions. I look at trends, and so it's a given that this is going to happen. When it's going to exactly happen, I don't know a lot of people are saying twenty seven hundred by you know, the beginning of the year or whatever. I don't know. It could happen sooner, you know, and so who knows. You got these psychological barriers every time that it goes over, you know, another goes from twenty six to twenty seven or whatever, that's our twenty five to twenty six. That is a bit of a psychological be People have to get used to that before people will buy more, you know. So there's that aspect of it. But if something if there's some kind of shock that goes to the system, it'll happen incredibly fast. And then I think once it gets to a certain point, and I really do think that, you know, if you start to turn over, it's like turning over the odometer in your car. You'll sit there and watch when it goes from ninety nine thousand nine U niney nine hundred thousand, and you tell all the kids watch this, you know. But when something like that happens and all the digits flip and it goes to three thousand, I think that's going to be something that's going to wake everybody up.
Speaker 4: Well, if you look at the global markets, and I've said this before, gold has a sixteen trillion dollars market cap, sixteen trillion or so in the face of hundreds of trillions supposed and supposed assets around the globe, whether that's currency, sovereign debt, stock markets, and if you really drill down into what these markets around the world, what they traffic in, they traffic and fake. I mean, we're a wash in fiat currency, fake fake currency with no backing, you know, full faith and credit of whatever government, and when they inflate their way out of problems. That's what we're doing right now. Just you know, right on the eve of an election, we cut the interest rate by fifty basis points, which is extremely aggressive given the fact that they've been raising interest rates faster than any time in history. So it's a a onein eighty course correction at fifty basis points, and they're supposed to cut all the way down to a full point here by the end of the year. So you know, the markets are responding to that and not the way that you would think a lot of times when the stock market was proclaimed healthy or the economy was healthy, gold just goes down. I know, I've been in this business, it doesn't correlate this way. But now you're seeing the exact opposite, and the inflows and the ETFs are up, the central bank gold buying is up. I think just getting this the general mood out there. You see the with bitcoin, the same thing with bitcoin people. It's a speculative asset, but it's finite, and I think that's another reason the inflows of the ETFs have been strong there and individual buying and adoption is up there and bitcoin as well. It's because we're in the throes of a system change. And this we're eighty years on from Breton Woods and this is a cycling room, right, this is what the Romans called and this is the fourth turning. You mentioned it all the time, eighty two, one hundred years and we're right at eighty years since Breton Woods in New Hampshire, nineteen forty four, the New Economic World Order, the IMF, the World Bank gold at thirty five dollars an ounce. We're inside of an experiment too that you know since nineteen seventy one, fiat currency is what we have, and we used to have a dollar as good as gold. But now you can be your own bank thanks to thanks to Gerald Ford in nineteen seventy four Executive Order overturning FDR, you can be your own bank. And we're outside of that system, So they're going to continue to inflate, They're going to continue to pay for the welfare warfare state. I think I kind of chuckle sometimes when people ask me about to be on a gold standard again, I'm like, well, I don't know, I am, I'm on a gold You should be on a gold standard. I'm on a gold everybody should be on a gold whatever the government does let them do. So I really think that so many paradigms are going to change. And looks like David and neither one of us are alarmists, but it's happening faster than either one of us thought. I mean, if you'd have told me at the beginning of the year, hey, gold's going to be up five hundred and seventy dollars an ounce no problem by September, I thought, that's a I think that's a big of a bit of a leap. I'm not going to go that far. I wouldn't have gone it that far, and I'm usually not that way. I'm like, well, cause it's been pretty steady, you know. And we remember going back to twenty and twenty, it was what two thousand, in August sixth that broke like twenty and ten dollars or two thousand and fifty dollars, and you know, and then it came back down and fell below nineteen hundred. And when you and I were talking, not just you know, year and a half ago, gold at sixteen hundred dollars. Now, yeah, now we're at twenty six hundred and climbing futures, by the way, are pegged at twenty seven hundred. So really unprecedented moves in the metals markets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, as you point out, you know, we're to fourth turning. When you go back and you look at when they the characteristic of fourth turnings is strauss and how pointed out is that there's always major economic unrest and usually war, right, and so you go back and you look at the previous one, World War two and the Great Depression, and then we've been under the new worldwide financial system that was created in the wake of that now for about eighty years, and so that's what they're looking at. They all know that the financial system is going to be reset. They've got their ideas of what they would like to do, and of course there's limited amount that we can do about that. We can protest it and of course in Canada you've got Mark Carney, one of the biggest banker insider is ever. I mean, he's connected to everything. But as I pointed out yesterday, you know World Economic Forum and and you know the big bankers Goldman Sachs and the and the Rockefellers, I think maybe the Rothschilds. Anyway, he was the head of the Bank of Canada and then goes to the Bank of England. He was the first person out who was not British who was head of the Bank of England. This guy is the ultimate insider, and he's saying, well, you know, we're not going to do the CBDC anymore. I don't think you can believe that. I think that's going to be a part of the new financial system. And that's even beyond all of the other stuff that would be pushing gold, all the financial issues. There's that control issue that's there because in this fourth turning, we not only have the concern about a world war, but we also have a kind of financial turning like what was happening with a civil war, both here and in Italy and in many other places. The industrial revolutionists created the nation states were created. Now we've got a technocracy revolution that is coming, as well as a global state that is coming. That's what they're trying to establish, and that's what this financial system is going to be a part of. So yeah, you're right, we got to have our own personal goal standard to be outside of that as much as we can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really the only thing that explains our current situation. If you look at the powers that be not trying to save the current system, they're certainly not trying to prop it up for any long term usage. It looks like golden parachutes all around, David. I mean, they didn't save the petro dollar. They're printing into oblivion. There is no fiscal sanity or responsibility. There's no fiscal hawks anymore. Nobody talks about the deficit. It just seems to be the elephant in the room that everybody ignores. And that's the only thing I can think. The only thing that explains this is that they know, at least the top upper echelon knows that there will be a new system introduced and the backbone of that system will be a control grid, the central bank, digital currency, which is what they want. I mean, if you look at whether it's you know, Davos, the World Economic Forum, they were crowing about ninety seven percent of countries on board with a CBDC or have some sort of plan for that. And then the Bank of International Settlements figuring out their you know, system to distribute and the collection house and all that stuff, and I just I think that what's what we're watching happen is the rolling out of central bank digital currency and the plans for that. Luckily, I see so much decentralization and the attitude of adopting things that you know, like gold and silver or bitcoin or crypto in general. I see a lot of that, the attitude. And maybe it's just my wheelhouse and what I study and all the people that I follow, but I'm not never before, and I've been in this game for a while. The energy, the intellect is all on the side of the people with the mindset of freedom and decentralization that the CANDE overlords of finance, the FIAT overlords, they really don't have a lot of helf. I was reading the other day there there's like four hundred.
Speaker 7: PhDs that work at the Federal Reserve, and I thought something about, you know, the there's got to be a joke in there about the collection of brain power, kind of like JFK talked about with the Nobel laureates that came to the White House, and you know, you said, this is the most collection of brain power and and uh intellects since Thomas Jefferson dined alone. There's got to be some kind of joke there in that, in that line of logic about all these supposed smart people, all the smart set and look at the damage that they've done.
Speaker 4: It's it's absolutely unforgivable. It's criminal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, uh and uh. And of course you get back to the thing, is it intentional? Is it malicious or is it incompetence? And thank you, yes, I think it's both. Let's hope it's all they're malicious. Let's hope that they're incompetent as well. That's that's where I hope is. And I thought it was funny, you know when you I laughed and he said golden parachutes, because I thought, you know, nobody ever grabs a Fiat parachute, gotta I gotta use that. Nobody, Nobody ever jumps out of a plane with a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Because they say so. It plays because they say, we say it will and it doesn't exactly right.
Speaker 1: I got a question here from a listener d G eight for he says, can you ask Tony if cryptocurrency has played a role in strangely lowering gold and silver prices.
Speaker 4: Yes, I believe if there was no such thing as bitcoin, then gold would be way over three thousand dollars. I think it has had a role in somewhat of the not it hasn't stalled gold. I think it's just and they sometimes complement each other. There's room for both, folks. I mean when you hear people say there's an unlimited supply of gold or something, No, there's not. It's like the more steel is poured in one hour, then all the gold has ever been mined in history. It's a finite, finite real even if you you know, they say, well there's on dick, gold could be on asteroids or whatever. You know. I mean these hypothetical things like there's a there's a limited supply of gold and silver. They're very hard to get. They're very hard. It takes a lot of resources to refine them and all the rest. But gold and I think crypto have especially since the you know, adoption of bitcoin. The good thing about bitcoin is that it's it's it's taken a lot of people and the younger generation who might not have gotten into gold or silver or learned about fiat currency or the Federal Reserve, they learned about it through bitcoin, through what you call, you know, orange pilling, which I think is great because I have bitcoin too and ideal in it. So, but I do think that that's a good question. I do think that the rise of cryptocurrency has somewhat taken off a little bit of the the monetary gain of precious metals. But there's there's tons of room out there. Like I said, you know, silver's got a one point four trillion dollar market cap. Bitcoin has a one point two trillion market cap, and there's hundreds of trillions in supposed wealth around the world. So we got a long way to go for real assets.
Speaker 1: Well, just the fact that bitcoin talks about it in terms of mining, right, using that paradigm, and so that helped to get people to understand the difference between something that has intrinsic value that is real money or whatever, like gold, and that you've got to mine it. What they're saying is that the intrinsic value of the cryptocurrency is the process of doing the calculations for the transactions. They call that mining, but the bottom line is that it's based on work. And what the governments are trying to do with CBDC is to change it over from instead of proof of work, which would limit it, they're trying to change it over to proof of what was a stake, Yeah, thank you, basically proof of authorit right, it's worth this because I say so. And so what they were trying to do was establish that and say, you know, you're limited in these physical assets because you've got to mine it. We're going to limit this because you got to work to get it. And so that's where they came with that paradigm. And that's very useful because that educated the younger generation. I think that has gotten into crypto more than most. It helped educate them about FIAT currency and why you don't like that. I think what's going to happen is, you know, most of the people. When I was talking to Aaron Day, he said, the older generation values privacy, but they don't like the technology. The younger generation likes the technology, but they don't like privacy, and they don't value privacy, right, and so perhaps a bitcoin has a role there for the younger generation. But also we need to understand most of the assets are skewed towards the older generation when they get scared and they're notn't really paying that much attention for the most part.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And so we said before, once it starts, once everybody starts talking about it, once mainstream media starts talking about gold and denollarization, then the older generation is going to take the assets that they have more of and they're going to start pouring it into gold. I think it's that's when we're going to start seeing it there. But of course, you know the fact that people who don't trust FIAT have a choice of where they can put it, that has siphoned off a lot of wealth that would have gone into gold. I think, yeah, yeah, absolutely. I guess you know, when we talk about the asteroids, instead of people used to say I'm waiting till my ship comes in, I guess it could be your spaceship comes in from the asteroid and like all of the loot. Maybe that's why Elon Musk wants to go to the stars so badly. There's gold out there golden then the are stars.
Speaker 4: There's golden them. There's stars. Got to get out there. If you just take a look at the big picture here, we're going through a monetary reset. That's what the planet's doing right now. And the elites came out a long time ago and said, hey, this is what we're going to do. We call it a great reset, and that's a conspiracy theory. Now they're resetting the monetary system. There's going to be winners and losers here too. By the way, folks, there's going to be those who who gain and there's going to be those who just really get caught flat footed. As I say all the time, quoting our Buckminster Fuller, people can't get out of the way of what they don't see coming. You know. People just think it's going to be, you know, tomorrow is going to be like yesterday. That's not how this works. History is unfolding before us, and uh it's the prices are an indicator of that. I don't think we're just getting started. These are these are I think. And we'll see some dips, there'll be some pullback in the precious metals markets, but that's only because it's selloffs and things like that and people getting liquidity. But we're on a we're in a general trend here with the dollar and decline. David, that's that's what we're watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's it. That's the trend. We can't predict when it's going to happen, but we can see that it is accelerating. As we're laughing about. You know, it's like this is having a lot faster than I thought. I find myself saying that all the time as I get older, everything in life is coming at you faster. But look, we are at the you talk about a lifespan, right, you know, that's the fourth turning seventy or eighty years, just like a human lifespan. And when you get to the end of a lifespan of the system that we're in, each time the you know, things start to go pretty fast. They start to fall apart really fast, just like your body when you get to a certain age and it starts to fall apart really quickly and starts to accelerate as it's about to die. And that's what the system is going to do. As it's about to die, it's going to start accelerating. Its deconstruction is decomposition or whatever you know. So it's a dying system. And we can all see that it's a dying system. The question is, you know, how how are you going? This is a storm that's coming. What are you going to do to protect for the storm? That's that's the key thing. Well, tell us a little bit about what's going on at wise wolf other than trying to cover the.
Speaker 4: Interesting, trying to get supplied. That's the daily mission. I wake up every day. It's funny we talked about airs. I don't know what date it is. I know it's Thursday. I'm going to talk to David on Thursday. I do my shows. I have to remember that at least you're right just getting supply, and we've been real fortunate to the two locations. I'll always help. I'm here in North Texas. I'll be back in the Ozarks next week in Branson. But just really just supplying wolf Pack. I mean, we just continue to grow that and thanks to your listeners, David Night dot Gold folks, go check that out and you can hit the tab joined. Wolf Pack start as little as fifty dollars a month, and we're about to add I can't really announce it yet what it's going to be. But we're coming up with something called wolf Picks and it's going to be on the wolfpack dot Gold site. And what we're doing is every day we're going to set the price for an ounce of silver or an ounce of gold. Now you don't know what it's going to be. It could be a coin, could be a round, could be a bar, and I'm going to set that as the most competitive price I can. It's going to be like from noon to six, like every day, and then we're going to stop it like every day at the end of the close of business. I'll stop it when I can't lock a trade, so you could check that out. We'll have no fees on that as well, no credit card fees. We're just going to take a bank a h and then we're going to have blocks of five hundred and one thousand for just gold or silver, and it's like first come, first serve, best deal. You can lock that in all silver or all gold through the wolf Picks at the beginning of the day and then we'll give you a detailed invoice and let us shop and it could be anything that comes in. So it's just going to be from what we're buying and putting over the counter and then we build your invoice. So gotch we're looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: That's great. So look out for the blue light there and the blue light special limited time each day You're going to have a special that's going to be there so people can take a look at it. And again it is wise Wolf Golden. You can get there through David Knight dot gold Let Tony know that you're coming through us. And you've got a program that's following immediately after this one noon Eastern time, eleven Central time. Tell everybody where they can find your program and what's coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please please come over. We'll be over on Rockfin on the America Unplugged Channel, my my ex at Tony Ardeburn. I'll be broadcasting there in Rumble America Unplugged Channel Artoburn Radio Transmission. Well we'll have some fun. Go join the stream.
Speaker 1: That's great, And I got another comment here. Actually this is a thank you rumble from Atomic Dog. He said, David, thanks to Tony for insisting Silver was going to be a solid investment. I increased my position last month and it has paid off very good. Yeah, I know to hear that yeah, you saw that coming and you called it and so good. I'm glad that worked out for you, Tommy.
Speaker 4: And when you're up, when the market's up, you like a genius. And then when you have a sell off and correction, I don't look so great. But thank you so much for that.
Speaker 1: Well, we know what the long term trend is going to be. That's the key thing. And there's going to be a lot of noise up and down. It's not going to be I don't think as much of a roller coaster ride as the bitcoin has been, but it's it's going to vary. You know, it's going to go around, so it's not going to be just always straight up into the right, you know. It's all of this stuff jumps around and there's many things that affect it. But we know what the fundamentals are. We know what's going on with the deficit. We know that the financial system is at its natural end of life, and these people have got grand designs of what they want to build, and what they want to build is going to be very tyrannical. We don't want to have that dominating us. We want to have something that is going to be outside of that. So for all those reasons have some wealth insurance and have some tyranny insurance as well. I don't think that these maybe I could said yesterday, I don't believe them for a moment that Canada is going to pull back from the CBDC. I think that's just the headfake before an election. That's all that's happening with that. This is that's the long term plan. They're in lockstep with the World Economic Form and all the rest of these things. Immediately at this picture of Christia Freeland this year, I'm I'm looking at it while I got the article pulled up. She looks just like Herman Munster's wife.
Speaker 6: I mean, she.
Speaker 1: Looks like Lily Munster and black and white. I mean it truly is amazing. And except that Lily Munster was nice, you know, she had life, Christia Freeland is not nice. So we're gonna take a quick break. Thank you so much, Tony for supporting the program and for all that you do, and it is it's great to have somebody that we can trust. I would hate to have to be mind my golden silver from Goldman Sachs. So great to have you there. Thank you so much. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Folks, you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get back to the news here, and we've got we've got a lot of very light news about Lala Harris. We'll have a few lawls about Laala because it's really crazy what she's saying, and she got called out on it. She made the mistakes. You finally did a one on one interview with an honest journalist. It is pretty amazing. But before we get to that and have some laughs, I just wanted to remind you I mentioned at the very beginning of the program Jason Barker Praier request for his grandson, and I want to thank all you for the prayers for my son. I got this last night and I told him that I would mention it today. He said, please do. He said, I know Whistler needs all the prayers he can get right now, but we also desperately need some tonight. My younger stepdaughter had her third child today, my fifth grand baby. She was overdue and they ended up inducing labor. She had the baby just fine, but he soon started having trouble breathing. He was flown to Mercy Hospital in Saint Louis where he's struggling. They're about to put him put in a tricheometry tricky otomy, and he is in really bad shape. His name is Baby Liam. Can you please pray for God to place his healing hand on him and to comfort his mother? And so we have been praying for Tony, would like please pray for him yourself, And he says, I'll continue to keep Whistler Travis all night, faiming in my prayers. There's times like this, so we need each other more than ever. This is why I think, you know, God, these things happen in our life so that we see God working in our life and so that we can pray for each other and lift each other up to Him. And you know, if you, if you need to, you look at this and you wonder about this. It was an excellent book.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: Lee Strouble did a book called The Case for Christ, and I thought an even better book that he did because I'd seen, you know, the the arguments that he made, the you know, the he addressed issues and things that skeptics would have. And I also have had on the show a couple of times a guy who wrote Cold Case Christianity. Excellent book as well, Uh for skeptics. A guy who was a cold case detective and he was not a believer, and he read the Bible because his wife became a Christian. Same type of thing I believe that happened to Lee Strouble, and he applied the same types of things. You want cold case, you've got some written testimony that was taken, some written evidence that was taken at the time, but now pretty much everybody is dead. In a cold case, you might have some people that you could go back and interrogate, but you know, the evidence is called most of the people, witnesses and things like that are dead. So you go back and you look at the evidence. He said, applying those same standards to what he found in the New Testament. Was it convinced him? Absolutely convinced him. But of course we know that it is and he understands as well that it is God who ultimately convinces us and opens our mind to this. But we see this type of thing happening so that we can see God working in our lives. And I was starting to say that Least Trouble did a book, The Case for Miracles, and so he went on. He talked to people who are skeptics. He talked to people who had done scientific studies about it. Let's have this group over here pray about something. Another group will have a control group do it like a scientific experiment, and things like that. And what he found was that more than any other segment of the population, doctors and medical staff believed in miracles more than anybody else because they had seen this answered so many times. Now. It is always a situation where sometimes God's answer is no to what we want, and there will come a time where all of us will die, but it is in the interim it is great for us to pray for each other so that we can see God's work. And I've seen that so many times in my life. That's why I kept telling people. Look at the biography, the autobiography of George Mueller and his diary. Truly an amazing life of faith that he lived. And Jason says, well, I'm already thanking God for the miracle that he will provide, and if the worst happens, then I will take comfort in the fact that baby Liam will be in paradise with our Lord. Absolutely true, and that in and of itself is a miracle. Isn't it a miracle that God would save sinners like us? There's a sent to me by a listener. I won't get into a lot of details, but basically he was just asking me. He said, I'm not a religious man, but I hear you weaving Christianity and to what you're talking about. It made me want to buy a Bible and investigate it. And so I told him, I said, well, I didn't tell him that, but I'll just say to people out there. I've always believed that the best translation is going to be the one that you read. And so if there is something that really clicks with you, and you can look at different Bible translations at Biblegateway dot com. I think in terms of claire and clearness and modern language, I think new living translation is good. If you want to get more detailed in your understanding of things, you can look at the Bible Gateway and you can see why does one translation use this word or that phrase and the other one uses something different? But it really you can get more clarity, but you can still see the picture. Analogy that I've heard somebody use is that the Bible is like a hologram. You know, you can break off pieces of the hologram, you'll still get the image. It may not be as clear, but you're still going to get that image. And I think that's true. I think that's true of any of these translations. We had my mother in law as Catholic, and we had a neighborhood Bible study that we did. We got her to come and she was really reluctant. I don't know, I have a completely different Bibles that would just bring you along and read along with us as we're reading. And you know, she had the Catholic due Rheim's Bible, which is an English translation of a Latin translation of the Greek and Hebrew, so it's two levels direct. But she said, well, it's basically the same thing. You know, she's looking at it, and I think you'll find that if you look at the Bible Gateway that even though this is a copy of a copy, essentially a translation of a translation, it was still the difference. And the Catholic Bible and the Protestant Bibles are what it's called the apocrypha, the books in between Malachi and Matthew, between what we call the Old Testament the New Testament that inter period. They've got some books there that they put in, But you're going to understand if you read the Bible, you're going to understand who Christ is, and you're going to understand his importance to us, what he did for us. You're going to see that. You're going to see that any Bible that you look, and if you want to look to the same resources that I mentioned before, if you've got concerns about particular things skeptics that brought up, or you've got concerns about the Bible passage that's there, you can find that. Just make the Bible your key source. Let it speak for itself. You can always not wrong to find out other things, but always you don't treat them at the same level that you would. This was put up on Subscribe Star. This it's from Docu Garden who says, there's a great interview with Scott Schera the other day, our Amazing Grace. He mentioned that hospitals refusing to discharge patients and holding them hostage. When I heard that, I thought of amm And Bundy. I remember you interviewed him and he had some kind of a group or posse around his area to fight back against stuff like the medical kidnapping. If I remember right, his group was successful a couple of times, standing up to hospitals and demands that they least the person's being medically kidnapped. At the time of the interview, he was starting this group. And yeah, the group was called People's Rights. So it was back in twenty twenty, as all the lockdown stuff was happening. I signed up in our area, but I never heard anything back from anybody. It was not really active. I thought it was a great idea. It's just that you have to have a certain critical mass. In Idaho, where he did have a critical mass, they were able to help someone who was again I think it was around the birth of a baby, and they were giving him a hard time because of the vaccines and the mask or something like that, and so they stood up to that. But then they actually the officials came back and charged him and charged others, and they trumped up the charges on all this stuff. So I've not heard from him for quite some time. He did put in a candidacy to run for governor, and the last time I talked to him, he was flirting with that idea, and I said, well, if you decided to run.
Speaker 3: Let me know.
Speaker 1: I never heard back from him, so but I did see that he was running, but I figured, well, he doesn't necessarily want to. I'm on the program, so that's fine, but I don't really know what's going on with em. And and I thought it was a great idea. The issue with the People's Rights was this supposed to be a network of people and if somebody had an issue where they were being attacked or there's medical kidnapping or something, that you would send a call out and this network of people would show up to film stuff. The film stuff because it's the light of truth about what is happening. That is one of our best disinfectants of these tyrants that is out there. And this is from for the Love of the Road, and thank you. The Love of the Road is a really key supporter of this program. He said he was just an Amish country and made a distribution there and made him wonder what the update is about Amos Miller, and he said, I didn't realize, and so I haven't done an update on this, but I need to look into that and find out what's going on. I interviewed a guy who was right in that area and he was one of the key reporters about that. He was Independent Media who was right on the spot. I need to contact him and find out what's going on with Amus Miller. Thomas Massey has talked about that. Frank Nicely along with Thomas Massey talking about the Prime Act that Massey has sponsored in Congress, and Frank Nicely was trying to get that in the state legislature here to say that if you own Cayle, that the US Department of Agriculture can't stop this. And of course the big problem that Amos Miller had was the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture. That was really where this was coming down. And so you know, again being supported by the US Department of Agriculture. And Ryan also says, I didn't realize that it was so bad that Whistler has been bedridden. Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It is not bad.
Speaker 1: He can only walk a short distance and he starts to get into pain as hips and and other things that we're very concerned because this FLOCKX and poisoning from the antibiotic. The fluoride antibotic is something that attacks your tendons, and a lot of people have had ruptured tendons. But he's in a lot of pain, even if he's just lying down from that. So we're trying. We've had a lot of people have sent us a lot of suggestions. We appreciate that. We're trying the detox things that have been suggestions that have been there, and charcoal and other things and castor al. We're getting infusions. We're trying to do what we can. But the key thing again is prayer, and so we really do appreciate that. Well, we're going to oh one more thing here. This is sent as an email from Handy this morning, and let me get to this before we move on. He said, I'm working tonight. I just had an encounter that I want to share before the details get foggy in my mind. Earlier, we were dispatched to a sick person call. When we arrived, we went through the open garage and on the way into her house, I noticed two surgical masks swept into the corner of her garage. I pointed that out to my partner. I told him, I bet this one took the vaccines. What we found was an adult female complaining about extreme weakness. She said she'd been too weak to even sit up in bed or to care for herself in any way for the last seven days, but her condition has been progressing since late fall of twenty twenty two, she said. She says her husband has been caring for her. Upon further questioning, I found that her weakness was due to rapid progression of Parkinson's disease that did not respond to medications according to her doctor. She told me that her doctor hasn't really given her any hopeful recovery or even slowing the progression of her neurologic disease. On the way, the hospital asked if she had any prior medical history, which she denied. She told me her doctor says she's been quote disgustingly healthy unquote, and she's never had to take any prescription medications before out. That's when I asked her if she took any of the COVID vaccines. She told me she'd taken several. I took a look at her vaccine card and he sent this to me. Actually, and this is her vaccine card and you can see it. Pfizer, Peiser, Pfeiser, Peiser, four of them. Notice the last entry Pfizer bivalent flew COVID JAB on ten thirty one twenty two, just prior to the onset of her debilitating neurologic disease. He says, She's not the first that I have seen like this. Absolutely, it's such a shame too. And look, you know, we don't ever want to blame people who've had this done. Anybody can be deceived. We've been deceived in our family over the antibiotic thing, and you know we don't want to be the smoke. Well I knew it's your own fault because you take it, you know, like Laura Lumer. Right, Uh, it's not your fault. If you're poisoned, it's not your fault. If you're lied to, it's not your fault, if you're gas lit. I mean, would we say that to a child, Well, it's your fault that you had bottom surgery and you had puberty blopper blockers and all this other. No, it's not their fault. You know they were lied to. And of course you can say, well, we should have known better. Look, you can always go back on all that. You can always say, you know, well I was in a car accident. If only I had taken off a little bit sooner or later or whatever, you can always but no, no, it's it's not that these people who are doing this know what they're doing, and they're poisoning people.
Speaker 3: We know it.
Speaker 1: They know it. They need to know that we know it. We need to say to not just to Francis Collins, but to Trump and to Biden, to the Republican congressmen and senators as well as the Democrats, you need to have a Nurremberg two point zero. But we know that's not coming. We know that's not coming. We need to put the fear of God in them because something much worse than Nuremberg two point zero is coming up. And again there's forgiveness if they think they need forgiveness, but of course people like Trump doesn't think he needs forgiveness for anything. A dangerous position to be in. We're gonna well, well, before we take a break, let me I've got some comments here on Rumble d G eight. Thank you for the tip, says Alex and Trump lure you in with the real truth and false promises and then betray you controlled opposition at its finest. Praying for your family's health and recovery. Thank you. On Rumble Don't frag me, bro David, could you ask goat tree, about how much the Internet he thinks is dead. Also about the new debunk bot. Well, that's what I haven't heard of. I'll look up that as well. On rumble a non a mouse. Thank you for the tip. He says, I've been young and now I'm old, and yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or as children begging for bread. Psalm thirty seven. Psalm thirty seven has been a very important psalm for me, not about what happened at info Wars, but about what happened when I said we were creditors in a bankruptcy case. That was that was a real trial. And I don't mean a judicial trial, I mean a trial for us personally. And the thing I remember about Psalm thirty seven actually did lyrics and a song about it, because and we talk about different words that you see in different translations, the word fret was used three times in that I remember looking at that, I thought, that's not what and that's the only place that it's used. And so that Hebrew word for fret, when you look it up, it actually comes from a situation where you take you actually kindle a fire, start a fire, and you keep pouring stuff on it. Right. I thought, what a great visual image that is of fretting. What fretting is, it's I do not fret. You're not fret when the wicked succeed. That's the message of it. And it finishes with that. I've been young and old, but I've never seen the righteous forsaken or the children begging for bread. So don't fret. God is in control, And you know that's that's what we need to understand through all this stuff. We need to be clear and not look away the things that are bad. You know, we don't want to say, well, I don't even want to read the possible effects of these drugs that I'm dispensing because it just gets me too scared and depressed. Well, you should be scared, should be depressed, and you should know about this, and you should because forewarned is forearmed. But you know, we don't want to get so afraid that we are paralyzed with fear. And we don't have to be paralyzed with fear by the way. You know, that's why I recommend the Blue Letter Bible for people. You take a look at the Bible verses like that, and it explains to you where these words like that particular word. It's only used in that psalm. It's the only time that Hebrew word is used in the Bible. That's a wonderful picture. You wouldn't know that if you didn't look it up in the Blue Letter Bible. So we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: They're doing what in the place they named after me. Good thing.
Speaker 6: I have the David Knight Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again.
Speaker 2: This is the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: From Guard Goldsmith. Thank you, Guardy says God, bless Whistler, Jason's Liam and family, Travis and all such fine people. Thank you God for our kinship. Yes, thank you, thank you Guard for your friendship.
Speaker 5: And so Guard he's a great guy and you should just tune into a show liberty conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And we had Guard and Occupy Peace rally in twenty twenty one and yeah, a great place to go if you can go this weekend, that's when Jerald Spinty is going to be having the Occupy Peace Rally. He's got a great lineup of speakers that are there. And so if you're anywhere in the area, you can go. And of course the guard was not in the area, but he went from New Hampshire all the way to New York and it was great, great seeing him there. Let's talk a little bit about La la We need some laughs here, we need light up here.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 1: Again, if we go back and we look at the people, who are you know, freaked out about the fact that Biden goes on with a view and said he you know, Trump is just like a bug and he'll smash him and everything. Well, you know they're they're kind of freaked out about that. But you know, the worst thing that Biden said was not that he that that speech really doesn't harm Trump at all, but he really stuck the knife in lalaw. Biden also said that he delegated everything to la law. He said, from foreign policy to domestic policy.
Speaker 3: Whoa And so.
Speaker 1: That was also in the view and instead, I say, he said, many of these people that picked up on this thing, oh, look, he insulted Trump. They called Trump a bug, and he said, I'm going to swat the bug. No, he's stuck a stuck a knife in her back. The acknowledgment, says Breitbart. They did pick this up at Breitbart. The acknowledgment is significant because the contradicts Harris's talking points. She's tried multiple times to distance herself from the Biden Harris record, you know, she's going to be unburdened by what has been. I guess you could kind of rephrase that and say, we're going to be unburdened by what has been, Oh that has been, Uh, Joe Biden, that has been. We're going to be unburdened by the has been Joe. But now that has been, Joe is trying to burden her with the legacy. He said, my approach is about new or she said, rather, my approach is about new ideas, new policies that are directed at the current moment. And also to be very honest with you. You know, when anybody says that, well, I'm going to be honest with you, why would you say that unless you're you not honest with people. It always concerns me when Simon says, well, to be honest with you, Oh what you just said, or other things that you're like, you're not being honest with me.
Speaker 5: I also love how we're getting new ideas and new policies from a woman who's been in politics, what how many how many years decades at this point you implemented any of these before?
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, or said anything about them? Yeah, because she just looked on Trump's paper. She kind of pulled them off of there. So, to be very honest with you, she said, my focus is very much in what we need to do over the next ten twenty years to catch up on the twenty first century. She isn't going to be there for ten years, even if she won this election in the next and she says, I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and you know, I offer a new generation of leadership unburdened by that has been Joe. But when she went on the View, when when Biden went on the View, he appeared to blame Harris with the administration's failure to read use inflation, for the failure to secure the border, and for responsibility to withdraw from Afghanistan. He says, as vice president, there wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do, and so I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy to domestic policy. You see, many people said when she was declared to be the borders are many people talked about how much Jill Biden Jill hated La La, and a lot of people said, they have just tied this thing around her neck like a dead albatross. And I think they just did that again. They just reminded everybody of the albatross they put around her neck. The one thing that she is detailed about. She doesn't really have very detailed policies, as we're going to see here in a moment. But the one thing that she has a lot of detail about not so much the economy, but her economy and her campaign is based around a single issue. She's talking about one hundred billion dollar manufacturing plan and other things like that, but it's really about abortion. That's where you'll find the details, and that's really where her economy is. But she had it in reach that says, well, one hundred billion dollars in new investments in manufacturing. She said this plan will cost approximately one hundred million dollars and will be paid for by a portion of the proceeds of International tax reform, which seeks to prevent a global race to the bottom and discourage inversions, outsourcing, or international tax strategies designed by corporations to avoid paying their fair share to the United States, and so everything about global international, international, everything is globalist, right, things about taxes though, she's right on, But she's really making her pitch to the World Economic Form. And of course she's got a plan. She says, well, you shouldn't have a plan. You shouldn't. We shouldn't have a centrally planned economy. She goes on to say, I'm a capitalist. I believe in free and fair markets.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You're just talking about how you got a plan about investments in manufacturing. Government shouldn't be investing in manufacturing. As a matter of fact, if you say that you're about free markets, and that means that you don't have government investing in manufacturing or in businesses. They're not there to pick the winners and losers. They're not there to create some grand strategy. You know, the communists have their five year plans. Well, she's got a ten year or twenty year plan. She says, that's the way these people always work. She's just a communist. Kami La La. I don't understand how you can trust someone who repeatedly lies, says a person that was interviewed by NBC News and Suburbs of Pittsburgh, and I looked at that and thought, well, are they talking about Trump or La Law. They both continually lie. I don't know who they're talking about. I think in this context, because it was NBC, I think this person was supposed to be talking about Trump. That applies to anyone. And so we see the interview that she had with MSNBC's Stephanie Rule. Stephanie Rule calls her out for dodging the questions on how she's going to raise taxes. Well, it's just going to be this global international thing, and we're going to prevent a global race to the bottom by taxing everybody. Well, that takes us to the bottom. I think Stephanie Rule says, she doesn't answer the question. Yeah, And so I think she thought that she was going to have a very very friendly interview because Stephanie Rule had been so critical of Trump and giving her excuses. And then she gets there and all of a sudden, she gets straight up questions. The liberal host had previously defended La La Harris for avoiding questions, and so Lala is giving these answers about she's got this whole thing figured out. It's all just a bunch of I don't even like to use a term word style. That's what other people do. This is the kind of speech that you see bureaucrats do when they get up and give each other, they get up on a podium and start talking to other bureaucrats or at a college or something. It's just meaningless, you know, multisyllable words or whatever. But in this particular case she's talking about, she wants to make the economy I don't know, holistic or.
Speaker 8: Something in assistance to state and local governments around transit dollars and looking holistically at the connection between that and housing and looking holistically at the incentives in the government can create for local and state governments to actually engage in planning in a holistic manner that includes prioritizing affordable housing.
Speaker 1: Today's word, folks, class is holistic. You must use this at least three times in a thirty second clip. And you don't have to know what it means. You don't have to define that. I mean, this is just petty fogging nonsense. Holistic, holistic, holistic, and so well that kind of nonsense. Stephanie Rule calls her out.
Speaker 9: She doesn't answer the question around if the GOP is controlling the Senate. If she can't raise corporate taxes, where is she going to get the money from, you know, to expand the child's ax credit and do all the things she wants to do. And she says, we just have to do it, and that's great, and that's a campaign promise. But the issue is if it means we're just going to borrow again, then what we're doing is we're just never dressing the deficit. And back in the days when you were a proud Republican, deaths and deficits mattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going to matter again because they're exploding and now they're trillion dollars every hundred days or whatever. We don't have to worry about any of that stuff. Look, La La is one of the big advocates of MMT modern monetary theory. I call it magic money tree. Deficits don't matter, and if inflation goes up, all we do is to raise the taxes of people we don't like. That's their economic plan. It's utter nonsense. It's even dumber than Kynesy in economics. I mean, at least in Knesy economics. Even though it was false. They tried to come up with mathematical formulas, and the people that are doing MMT don't even do math. So rule said, so do you still go forward with those plans and do borrow? She says. Lalla says, well, but we're going to raise corporate taxes. He those are the people she doesn't like. I'm going to raise their taxes. We're going to have to make sure that the biggest corporations and the billionaires pay their fair share.
Speaker 3: That's just it.
Speaker 1: It's about paying their fair share. It's always tax policy based on envy, right, And and to tell you that you're not going to have to pay the taxes that other person, that person that you don't like, they're the ones who are going to pay the taxes. Don't worry, We're not going to tax you. And yet you are going to be the one they tax. So she said, as she point out, she said, if the geope is controlling the Senate, if she can't raise corporate taxes, where's she going to get the money from. Well, she said, we just have to do it. And so she said, that's that's not an answer. But this is what Lala was also selling her. She kept referring to, you know, not just holistic holistic, holistic, But we've got the opportunity economy. Yeah, the opportunity economy. Here's what how she talks about. Shouldn't define it, but here's what she says about it.
Speaker 8: The third pillar about opportunity economy is leading the world in the industries of the future and making sure America, not China, wins the competition for the twenty first century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't like the Chinese. Just copying that from Trump as well.
Speaker 8: One of the recurring themes in American history is that when we make an intentional effort to invest in our industrial strength, it leads to extraordinary prosperity and security, not only for years, but for generations. Think of Alexander Hamilton having the foresight to build to do that musical facturing capabilities of our new nation. Think of Lincoln and the Transcontinental Railroad of Eisenhower and the Interstate highway system, Kennedy committing America to win the space race and spurring innovation across our society.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, okay, so yeah, we should do this because Lincoln and Hamilton did it. Can you find any more despicable characters? And then, of course, you know, we had the interstate system well, that was done for military purposes, you realized. And then then we had the Moon launch, the moon latch. Let's never forget the Moon system. You believe that anyway. Just days ago, Stephanie Rule had argued that Harris didn't have to answer tough policy questions because she wasn't running for perfect She's running against Trump. Uh oh. But then it was so vague and vacuous that you.
Speaker 3: Know she uh.
Speaker 1: She talked about price control.
Speaker 9: Prices are still hot.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 9: You said you want to take this on by going after those who engage in price gouging. But as somebody who supports free markets, who's a capitalist, how do you go after price gouging without implementing price controls? Because once we get in the zone, people start to get worried and they say, I don't know what she stands for.
Speaker 8: So just to be very frank, I am be honest and apologize for going after companies and corporations that take advantage of the desperation of the American people. And I as Attorney General, I saw this happen in the midst of an emergency, whether it be an extreme weather event or even the pandemic we saw it where those few companies, not the majority, not most, but those few companies that would take advantage of the desperation of people and jack up prices. Yeah, I'm going to go after them. Yes, I'm going to go after them. And that is part of a much more comprehensive plan on what we can do to bring down the cost of living, including housing, including the everyday needs of the American people.
Speaker 1: She has absolutely no idea what the free market is about. Anybody that is going to do price controls, anybody that's going to say, well, you're gouging people on this stuff. Look if if you're able to raise the price, guess what that's going to do. It's going to suck in more supplies in that area instead of rationing them. Because Laala is going to throw me in jail. I just won't sell it at all. Right, And you exacerbate the problems by saying I'm going to invest, I'm going to control, I'm going to centrally plan. She doesn't. She's just a full on communist. And of course she always prefaces these things by saying, well, to be honest with you, well, to be frank with you, to be frank with you, let me dodge and weave here and to be honest with you, going to next lie to you. Now what she is all about is she's got one hundred million dollar plan for the economy, but the abortion industry's got a hundred million dollar plan for her. See that's the way this stuff works.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: They invest millions into a candidate, and that candidate gives back these different industries billions. Uh So the abortion industry is pumping money into her campaign, like Matt one hundred million dollars, essentially planned parenthood. Think of it this way. Planned parenthood is LA law is to La law, as Miriam Adelson is to Trump one hundred million dollars. Both of them are good for one hundred million dollars. She's got one policy, and she is very specific about that policy, and she's passionate only about that policy, and she's so passionate and specific about it. That dictator that she is. Whenever she's passionate about something, whether it is abortion or gun control or whatever, she's going to do it by executive order. I'm going to dictate this. If she cares about it, she's going to dictate it. So that's what she said, I'm going to eliminate the filibuster in the Senate so that we can pass a law to ban any restrictions on abortion anywhere up to or past birth right. And she's going to get rid of the filibuster. Well wait a minute, says Mention in Cinema, you are both running for reelection. You can't come after the filibuster. You can come after those kids. You can rip the kids to shreds, but don't you dare rip the filibuster to shred which, by the way, is not even something is in the constitution. You know, it's a good thing. I think in general, I think we always have to have something that's going to be a check. We should make it difficult for government to do things, just as a rule of thumb. Otherwise, if it's he if it's quick, if it's warp speed, right, we know what's going to come. So it should be difficult for these people get things done. So I support it, but it's not in constitution, and it's not The filibuster is not more important than the babies, except to Joe Manchin and the cinema. And so because she's pushing that. Both of these people who support abortion but they don't like getting rid. They don't like aborting the filibuster. Wow, abort the baby, but don't abort my senate process to pro abortion. Senators turned on La LA over her call to end the filibuster to codify unrestricted abortion. Shame on her, says Manchin, not for wanting to abort kids what she supports, but for wanting to abort the filibuster. She knows a filibuster is the holy grail of democracy. Where was this guy when the Paris Climate Accord was self ratified by al Gore and by Obama and then when it was put back in by Biden? Where was Manchin about that? Don't we have I mean, yeah, sure, philibuster. Fine, don't you have a process for approving treaties that's actually in the Constitution. Shouldn't you care about that? No, he said, the philibuster is the only thing that keeps us talking and working together. She gets rid of that, then this would be the House on steroids. And then Cinema says the state the supremely obvious. Eliminating the filibuster to codify Roby Wade also enables a future Congress to ban all abortion nationwide. What an absolutely terrible short sighted idea. I absolutely agree with that. She's the thousand percent right on this because I've said this to the about the pro life people who want to do just the opposite. See, the pro life people want to set a limit for abortions in Washington. They want to make it a federal issue, and Cinema saying, if you make this a federal issue, then you understand when the other side gets in, then they are going to ban all abortions. I don't want to ban all abortions. I do want to ban all abortions, but I think we have to do that at the state level, because if we do it in Washington. First of all, anything that's important needs to be done at the state level. Let's not abdicate anything that's important to the federal government. It's too corrupt. It's just too corrupt. And first of all, secondly, it doesn't have the constitutional authority. What both of them should be saying as senators is that, well, if you want to codify Roe v. Wade, then you need to amend the Constitution to say that the federal government has the power to define when life begins, because you don't have that. According to the ninth and tenth Amendment. Anything that is not expressly delegated to the federal government remains the power of the states and of the people, and they have overruled that. In the same way that when the Supreme Court decided they were going to define what marriage was, they overruled state constitutions and they overruled referenda that had been done across the country. Every state had rejected homosexual marriage. Even California had rejected it. So the Supreme Court overruled the power of the states and the powers of the people and usurped that in order to define what marriage is. They have no right. Regardless of what you think about abortion and about marriage. The tenth Amendment is a tenth amendment. And so whether you want to support or abandon or deny either one of these things, you've got to change the constitution first, or just throw the constitution out. And that's a really dangerous thing, and that's been done over and over again for a very long time by all these people. And so change the constitution or shut up. We don't even have this discussion until you change the constitution and give yourself the constitutional power to make these determinations. But from a practical standpoint, Cinema is exactly right, and I agree with her one hundred percent. She is pro abortion, I'm pro life. But we need to understand that if you give that power to Congress, a future Congress is going to do exactly the opposite of what you want. And that is an absolutely terrible shortsighted idea to put these things into the federal government. So absolutely agree with or on the issue on the constitutional aspects of that, but not on these other issues. Let's take a look at another issue, and that is what does all this talk about nuclear power tell us about where these people are headed. You know, we talk all the time, we say a double standards, two faced, or this or that. They talk about it in the UK. They say, we have a two tier justice system. You have one set of rules for these people over here, a different set of rules for those right and certainly that is the case over and over again. Now we're seeing that there is a two tier system, or a hypocritical system here in terms of power. And they really do want to have a two tier system when it comes to electrical power, because the electrical power is going to give them political power over us. That's what this clim mcguffin thing is truly about. And yet we see everywhere that you have individuals like Romando I'm sorry not Romando grand Holme, who's the energy secretary. She appeared on CNBC Tuesday and Jennifer grant Home says that we need to have small, modular nuclear reactors so we can power the AI Data centers. They don't want you to have an SUV, but they want the AI Data Centers to have their own nuclear reactor, their own mister fusion BacT of the future. Whereas where's dockcointed and with the professor or whatever they you know, No, there is no mister Fusion. It's going to be quite a bit bigger than that. But they don't want us to have cars. But they do want us to have artificial intelligence, big brother, watching everything that we do, telling us eyes and stopping us from speaking the truth. That's what artificial intelligence is designed to do. And that's why you've got to clear the decks. We got to fast track this, we got to warp speed it in. You got Pennsylvania Governor saying, let's do that for three We're going to run this thing really through fast. All the electricity folks is going to go to the AI data center for Microsoft enough electricity to power seven hundred thousand homes. I wonder how many electric cars you could power that kind of electricity. But that's not going to be on the grid. That's not going to be available to you because they don't want you to have cars. They don't want you to have even electric cars. That's the whole point. The electric car.
Speaker 3: Is a lie.
Speaker 1: It's a lie. The cake is a lie. The electric vehicle is a lie. It's a lie. It's just an illusion. It's just to tag you along on this. The electric car battery operated off of the grid that they have every intention of killing. That they're in the process right now of killing. You got the EPA out there now treating these power stations as if they were a dirty car that needs to be regulated. They have absolutely no intention of us having any power. But they're going to clear the decks to get these nuclear reactors to all these data centers. So Jennifer Granholms says, seems to acknowledge that small modular reactors, we should just start calling them mister fusions. One technology that we've claimed will be the future of powering AI. They're all but a full on go for the future. She was asked about how data centers would be powered in the future. They asked her, They said, well, at the same time, we've been trying to obviously replace typical energy sources with renewables. Why let's call out that. Why anyway, but we now have this incredible potential uptick and the need for power because of data centers and the growth of generative AI. We were talking about three Mile Island, he said, how do you see this coming away? We're talking about that coming back online. How do you see this playing out? How's it going to mix out? Giving that our power needs could be twenty percent higher than right now in just a handful of years. Oh, it's going to be much more, much, much more than that. As a matter of fact, it's Goldman or Bloomberg saying we're going to have fifty percent increase in power just for the AI. And so if she comes back with an astounding why he says it's going to be twenty percent. Now, all the people who are actually looking at this thing, it's going to be at least fifty percent just for the AI. She says, well, the estimates are fifteen percent higher, not twenty percent higher, but fifteen percent higher. This Harvard educated lawyer who has obviously doesn't have anybody on her staff that can even do math or cares to look at the power requirements of this stuff, which is the other day I was talking about the fact that both Elon Musk and the CEO of Toyota or By saying there's enough there's not enough electricity on the grid for electric cars. There just isn't. Both Toyota and Tesla both the guy's name is Toyo Da and Elon must they're both saying there's not enough electricity for this. They don't plan on you having an electric vehicle that you can give electricity too. So that's not going to be a vehicle, is it. But she says, oh no, it's only going to be fifteen percent higher as a result of both AI and electrifying the transportation sector. What a bullfaced lie. I mean, she talks about electrifying the transportation sector. She's talking about cars and trains. I don't know if she's talking about planes. Some idiots have been talking about that as well. Would you get on a plane that runs on a battery worse than Boeing? Uh?
Speaker 3: But you know.
Speaker 1: I mean they're talking about planes, they're talking about trains, they're talking about semis, they're not just talking about passenger vehicle.
Speaker 5: This is your captain speaking just to let you there's going to be a slight delay as we charge the next twelve hours on the tarmac.
Speaker 1: These remain in your seats more like the next twelve days. And by the way, no air conditioning we got. We're charging this thing, so you just kinda have to sweat it out on the tarmac. So anyway, so she says, no, no, it's only going to be fifteen percent higher, and that's for the AI data centers as well as the transportations. What a lie, she says. They're committed. They're telling us to bringing that power with them, which is why they the need for nuclear small modular reactors, co locating data centers with small reactors or partnerships. Yeah, she said, we got a ton of nuclear sites in this country that have been permitted for additional reactors that could be powering data centers as well. We're working with those. Look, these are the people who are banning any kind of appliance or heating or air conditioning or stove or anything that isn't electric. We're not even going to have electricity to cook our food. But they're going to grease the skids for the AI data centers because we know how they're going to use them. Yeah, it was Blackrock. I couldn't remember. It was a bloomberg Er. It was Blackrock that says that AI is going to drive a fifty percent jump and Asian energy demand just by itself, you know, forget about the entire transportation sector, forget about all your home appliances and everything else. No, just AI alone, a fifty percent jump and demand for energy, says Blackrock. And so they're looking at this and how they can make money off of this. Every client we speak to is interested in investing in infrastructure, specifically energy transition and digital related infrastructure. This is the big grift, This is the big waalf transfer for you know, the energy transition. This is what the un is talking about. Oh, we got to accelerate these sustainable development goals. And so that means that everybody's going to have to spend trillions, tens of trillions of dollars in order to pay for this stuff. And then they're going to jack up your energy rates ten to twenty times or more. I'm not exaggerating with this stuff. We've gone through the numbers with us ten to twenty times more for your electricity if you can get it. Scarcity rationing. This is not only a product of Marxist centrally planned control economies, but it's also how they rule. They rule through austerity and through dictates. People like Jennifer Granholme, people like La La Harris. These people are as vain as they are insane, and they are as vain and insane as the gender transition people. When they talk about our energy transition stuff, they identify with wind and solar, but it's just part of their imagination. Don't believe it. They're just trying to gaslight us while they take away the gas that we light our stoves with. I Meanwhile, in the UK we have the Labor Labor Party conference. Ed Milliban is doubling down on his d industrialization strategy, says Daily Skeptic. That's exactly right. The techno feudalism is about a making sure that the poor are immobilized, that we are poor, that we're immobilized, that we're surveilled, that were lied to. You know, I guess we could say surveilled propagandas and censored the SPC agenda. You know, it's not the SDG Sustainable Development Goals, it's the SPC that they're really after. Well, we'll have more to talk about with us tomorrow. As as a matter of fact, there's an interesting story about what happened with crypto when they banned it. Everybody's in rates went up. Thanks for listening, have a good day. The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 3: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 1: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers, Ddavidnightshow dot com