Speaker 1: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona, actually Phoenix, Arizona and also in Tucson five fifty CAMPYI in the Valley and seven ninety Knst and Tucson. You can also catch my show on the free iHeartRadio app. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook X Just go to James T. Haaris dot com. You'll find it all there, plus my Clarity Report. We've been spitting the day talk about talking about the biggest scandal in America's history. I should say the biggest fraud, welfare fraud, daycare fraud. And I found out earlier that you know what, they care fraud. That's the favorite among the left. Democrats love that that's the easiest way to to you know, build the American people, to build the taxpayer for the children. But I don't want to seem like I am bashing the people from Somalia. Well like Canada am. But Somalia was not always a dirt bad country. At one point it was very industrious, but then it took a turn, a left turn, and now it's at the bottom of nations. It really comes down to Somalia or Haiti. Haiti has a let's just say Somalia has a slightly better infrastructure. You can actually fly into the country, whereas you can't necessarily do that with Haiti. What are we talking about here instead of acknowledging that, instead of being grateful for the opportunity to leave, you know, as what Trump wants referred to as a s whole country. You get over here and you start talking about your virtue. You get over here, you start talking about how you're the fabric. I love it when these Democrats Somali is the fabric. We add to the fabric. No, you're not. When you hear ilhan Olmari Democrat governors and mayors claim that Somali migrants are the fabric of America or that is helping America thrive, what you're hearing is political spend, not history, not data, not reality propaganda. And let's be clear, America is a nation of immigrants, but it's not a nation without standards. Somali migration to the United States is recent. Well, boy, when did they start coming over here in the nineties? Well, refugee resettlement policies. Okay, that's not bad okay, But you know what, it doesn't make it foundational to this country. Thriving nations are built on work on assimilation and accountability and places where Democrat leaders love to waive these talking points, like Minnesota. What do we actually see? Ah here is il han Omar just popping off about Oh, we're the fabric of this nation.
Speaker 2: Somalis are not terrorizing this nation. We are helping a fraud. Somalis have always seen as a fabric, have seen themselves as a fabric of this nation. So not only are we not going anywhere, not only are we not going anywhere, we are not going to allow anybody to make us feel less Minnesotan or less American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're less Minnesotan, you're less American. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's not a matter of me making you feel that way. If you're coming over here. At seventy five percent of the community is on welfare. Guess what we see billions of taxpayer dollars lost to welfare and childcare fraud because state governments we're asleep at the wheel. And that's being generous. I'm saying they're part of the fraud. We see low workplace participation, especially among women. We see public assistance dependency treated not as temporary bridge, but as a permanent lifestyle. As a matter of fact, because of some aliges. Really they have I think they have multiple marriages. You can have a dude with three or four or five different sets of kids, all built in the system provided by the very politicians will call you racist for for pointing it out. This is not compassion. What we're watching here is government malpractice. Well, James, are you saying that this is how all Somality Americans are? This is all Haitians are. No, I'm not saying that. There are folks who are out here working hard. There are folks on who are starting a business. There are folks on who play by the rule, and I'm not saying that they need to be reported. They deserve respect. But those success stories don't excuse the systematic failure, the systematic fraud that we are witnessing, and they certainly don't justify il han Omar, you know, rewriting American history to lower expectations. I'm sorry, and here's the truth that democrats don't want you to say. They don't want you to say this all along America doesn't thrive because people arrive here. Americans thrive when people assimilate, contribute and wait for it, wait for it, follow the law. If Democrats actually care about somebody can unities, they stop using them as a political shield, They stop enabling dependency, they start demanding the same standards that built this country in the first place. Now wait, no, no, I'm not hating. That's not hate, that's honesty. And we're not getting any honesty from the left. We're not getting any honesty whatsoever from from liberal governors out there, from liberal mayors out there who are just lying about people, lying about the Haitians contributing.
Speaker 3: You cannot talk about any achievement that the city of Boston has had in safety, jobs and economic development, in education without talking about the Somali community.
Speaker 1: What kind of system that was. That's a stupid comment. You can't talk about any of these accompetable without the sosiety people. They they weren't there for the bulk of the history of this country. Woman Ooh almost said something. This is Mayor Woo Woo, Mayor Woo Woo out there in Boston.
Speaker 3: That has lifted our city up. We are proud and we are grateful for our Somali community and formal Americans.
Speaker 1: Why why are you proud and grateful for the Somali community as opposed to any other community? Well, why why are you grateful for the tribal for the tribal mentality and life style that they brought to your c Yo city? Woo? Why what have they done? Oh they have uplifted a No, they have not.
Speaker 3: Neighbors Boston and the country are clear. The hate has no place hate in our society.
Speaker 1: Hey, where the hate come from? Where the hate come from? Oh, because we're we're talking about how you got a whole culture of freeloaders. You got a whole culture that's coming over here mooching off the American people all of a sudden. That's hateful. That's not hateful. Look what they had to define hateful to cover up the shameful behavior the way. Look at how these democrats are treating these people of color. They are so proud of their little brown brothers and sisters. It's the white man's burden. It's a white folks burden. You you colonius, it's your burden to uplift these people. You should shut up. This is the census reparations. Shut up. Did you hear that they pass reparations on Los Angeles? They did. I think in the San Francisco area they got it through the city council reparation. I may move to California. Give me some of that free black money. That's the mindset, isn't it. And then once I do that and collect all that money, they can say that I was contributed. James T. Harrison has contributed to the fiber of our community. Yeah, give me that money. Stupid white people, stupid white liberals, stupid enabling they want to say, conservatives, I'm a black white supremacist for calling out this nonsense. Then you got people over here like Mayor Woo Woo that wants more of it.
Speaker 3: We'll use every attack to actually strengthen and expand the services available to empower and work alongside our community members who are already doing so much good in the world, and set an example for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the country. I just an example for the resident country. I just don't know how do you combat this. I'll tell you how you combat this. You cut off all federal funds where this fraud is being perpetrated. Can you cut it off? Cut off the federal funds. I'm gonna say, vote them out of office, but they're like permanent now. They got the system so regular. You're not gonna vote out a mayor woo woo, You're not gonna mod out but Fry he is absolutely catering to his base. He's got a base of one hundred thousand Somalis. And why are in Minneapolis. You're not voting him out of office as long as they voted the block and they do. It's absurd and I'm saying this needs to be revisited. It needs to be vigorous part of the repatriation process that's going on in this country right now. It needs to continue. I am not being hateful. I am not being hateful. I'm being resentful. Oh I'm very resentful. And I got some more resentfulness for you coming up next. James Harris sitting in for the Jessic Kelly Show. So you are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am sittingg in for Jesse Kelly up talk show hosts Out of the Valley of the Sun, Arizona. My show that Conservative circus can be heard in Phoenix on five fifty KFYI and in Tucson on seven ninety k s T. Of course from the free iHeartRadio app. You can follow me on all of my socials by simply going to James T. Haarris dot com. We are talking about I am not hateful from here for I am no, no, no, no, This is I don't hate all Haitians. I don't hate all smuligans. But what I am saying is that the Democrats have set them up for resentment. You can't bring people, can't come into this country, and the seventy five percent of the group is on some type of public assistance, and then you find out that for the last what ten years, they've been stealing taxpayers dollars to the tunes of billions under the watchful eye of Democrats who were watching away, looking away, and not have there be some type of resentment that is not on people, the people who are being used and abused. That is on the government that allows us to happen, the government that is happening that is being run under Democrats, and this whole mentality that you know, as a good American citizen, this is what you're supposed to do, This is what you have to do. You have to work your entire life. You have to give away half of your income. To giveaway I should say you should. You have to have half of your income taken away from you, coersion taken and redistributed around the world. Because you're a good person. You're a good American. And this is what Americans do for the whole world. The whole world doesn't do this for you know, Americans, they don't come to our aid. No, no, no, we have to come to their aid. We have to give money for their borders, and you create we have to give money for their defense. Over in Israel, we have to give money. We have ten there's a natural disaster. No, what do we get for our taxpayers going across We get open borders, we get homeless encampments, we get criminals released without bail. We get schools that can't teach reading, but some don't have time for gender ideology. We get roles that narr get fixed. We get veterans that are sleeping in the street. That's what we get. But meanwhile, we're supposed to we were supposed to be something like this because you know, because you know what, you know what you know, We're Americans, and that's what we're supposed to do. We have to do something for the Pole. Papa got to do something for the Pole people. We as Americans, we got to do something for the Oh. You know, one of my favorite commentators out there is a woman named Sargon. Why did I just slip on her name? This is not fair. Abatia Unger Sargon. She is on New Nature right now. I think she sums up perfectly. But so many Americans are feeling right now this.
Speaker 4: Story so utterly infuriating. Think of all of the different ways that the American taxpayer was betrayed here by the Democrats who funneled billions of dollars to fake businesses and never once checked up to make sure they were legitimate, by the media that refused to cover it. By the immigrants themselves, who were gifted by the generosity of the American people with the greatest privilege on earth, American citizenship, and then turned around and stole from us as thanks. It's so disgusting. But I think this is also a microcosm of a much bigger scam that the Democrats have been running for decades now, to where they welcomed in millions and millions of immigrants, both legal and illegal, who drove down the wages in America espectually for working class Americans, and drove up the cost of things like housing and health care and in education, the hallmarks of the American dream, making that totally out of reach for working class Americans. And then if those working class Americans had the temerity to object to their own disinheritance, rich democrats would go on cable news and call them racists. It's so disgusting. The whole woke vocabulary was developed as a smoke screen for the mass fleecing of the American working class.
Speaker 1: And I think that is just a.
Speaker 4: Mirror image for what we're seeing with this Somali fraud of why people are so enraged about it, because they've been noticing this for so long and they were silenced if they called it out and know more. I think that's what we're seeing right now in this moment.
Speaker 1: That's what we're saying. I agree, that is what we're in this moment. No more, we don't do it, no more, We just we just can't take it. You're gonna push people too far. They they're not gonna take it anymore. And that's where we are. It is infuriating and and BOUTI younger Sagan is right throwing our generosity back in our faces by stealing from us. Ooh ooh and e will yeah. Where where's the media? Where's ABC, CBS, NBC, MS NOW, CNN where where where are they? Where is the BBC? The New York Times, the Washington Post? This is how you know. One YouTuber out there puts out this forty five minute documentary and gets over one hundred million views in a couple of days. And you don't think that people out there are angry about this. Yes they are. They're very angry about this. And the fact that you have Democrats and you have the media ignoring it will They're doing that at their own peril. This will be the story even going into twenty twenty six, and it should be. It's our money, it's our country. James C. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris, a talker. Talk to your host out of Phoenix, Arizona. My show to Conservative Circus five fifty KFYI in Phoenix seven ninety K and st and Tucson of course on the free iHeartRadio app. From following me on social just go to James T. Harris dot com. My mom is visiting me. Yeah, she's all from Mississippi. She came out, we got her here, and then we got all of the kids, you know, and the grandkids. So she got to see her grandkids, two of her grant great grandkids for the first time. It's beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram, you can say, I'll probably see a picture of that ninety seven year old moms here. Always a pleasure, a blessing. There's only one caveat My mom watches the view. She watches the view, big fan of the View from the very beginning. She knows all of them. I mean, Barbara Walters was on that for a while, Rosie o'donnad was on that for they're all make she's a big fan. And if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see a video. I'll make these videos of mom watching the view. Usually I don't even have any commentary. Those videos do so well better than most. So she's back in she's watching the view, and then you know, I also you know, because she watches the view, I just it's all over the house. Because you know she's ninety seven. She had to turn up the sound. It's just hard. It's hard. Pray for me, Pray for me. Pray for me while we pray for Rosie o'donnald. She used to be on the View. See this is what makes it so cool raising me. These gals on the View, most of them, they trust, they suffer from Trump de arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: There are so many celebrities that suffer from Trump de rangement syndrome. In my goodness, if you were a celebrity that crossed over went from hating Trump to you know, seeing the light and maybe respecting themselves. Oh you are, you're you're dead. To the left, you're dead. Rosie o'donnald has Trump de arrangement syndrome so bad that she left the country to true to her word, and I gotta give her credit. She said, if Trump becomes president, I will lead this country. She left. She now lives in Ireland, but because of the Internet, she can't get away. Because of technology, she can't break away. Her therapist told her, look, you gotta stop obsessing over Trump. You have to stop. She probably said I can't. She couldn't go a day, she couldn't go hours without thinking about obsessing over Trump. This is dangerous stuff. I mean, people got up upset well President Trump's comments about Rob Reiner, but you know it wasn't that far off. Trump de rangement syndrome drives people crazy, and it drives the people around them crazy. Can you imagine having to live with Rosie o'donnald But all the other problems she brings to the table, This woman's obsession with Trump is legendary. I mean legendary. I think her obsession with Trump is even bigger than that who's Who's that old actor? And forgot the guy who's always popping off of New York, Robert de Niro? Who who's got it worse? Robert de Niro? Rosie? Well, at least Rose is not dropping all kinds of f bombs and stuff. But here she is. Listen to this. This is just bad.
Speaker 6: Been reading the news about you know who. He's making crazy posts like someone with temporal frontal lobe dementia?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 6: And out of control? When are they going to do the twenty fifth Amendment? What? When are they going to say this is no longer manageable girl anyone, and he needs to be stopped. Twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 1: Come on, people, the twenty fifth Amendment. Where were you, Rosie o'donald talking about the twenty fifth Amendment when you had that brain dead Biden in office?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Serious question. You're talking about a man who we watched the dimension. You could play some stuff from Joe Biden back from twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen and plays it twenty twenty three. It's terrifying, terrifying, and the media is close associates. What was the lesbian woman's name? She used to be the press secretary for I forgot her name. You know, you know you know she's from Haiti, won't you say?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank there very much. Karine Jean Pierre, she in Compierre. Yeah, she worked with the man, saw him up close and personal. That was Corey, That China Corey Jesse Kelly's producer. You were talking about the twenty fifth Amendment. Now, see, this is why people look at you and say you guys are crazy, You're out of your mind. This is why you don't have a leg to stand on. You put up with the worst of the worst, the bizarre, and now you're making these claims about about Trump.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wish I could say I don't think about him a lot, but I do.
Speaker 1: Oh you do.
Speaker 6: And I know that it's bigger than just tim that he's not smart enough to orchestrate a coup like this, but boy did he participate.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not smart enough. What if he is? I mean, he is a billionaire developer. I don't know about a coup. It looks like he ran you know, he won the election affairs where and now all of a sudden, you guys are talking about election fraud as we're discovering the massive fraud of twenty twenty, continuing to a coup he participated in. If it were a coup, he orchestrated his sister.
Speaker 6: They used him, and he went along with it because he's a narcissist and he loves the attention and the accolades and being spoken about in any context. And that's terrifying and scary, really is. We got to do something, America, We gotta do something. We got to do it soon before the November elections, Okay, because you know that he's going to do anything he can to start a war and then declare no elections.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's still afraid that he said that he was going to be, you know, in an office forever. Now she's afraid. Oh, she's still stuck on the no Kings movement. I think that's what we're seeing here with the Rosio Donald. He's gonna start award so he never has to leave office. Okay, okay, okay, Rosi o'donald.
Speaker 6: And he tried in Venezuela, and now he's trying in Nicaragua and killing people along the way. Something to remember about him at the height of his fame and the adoration and success in America in the politics, right, he said, you know, I could kill someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it. He did say thank you to people for the love and support. He said, Wow, I could murder someone and get.
Speaker 1: Away with Wow.
Speaker 6: This is this is something I think he's probably a dream of, if not participating.
Speaker 1: It's bad enough that you try to bring up this reference and act like the president was serious about this, But now you're trying to get into the president's dreams, which is is kind of weird. You know, President probably dreams about this. Probably he probably does mm hmm. Rosi o'donald in his life.
Speaker 6: Those Epstein files badly redacted, guys, the nuclear codes everyone uh anyway, trying not to post about.
Speaker 1: Him, but you're posting about him.
Speaker 6: But soon he'll be out of there.
Speaker 7: I have to put three years ago, three years failing, and his brain is going, his health is not feeling. His vitriol and negativity and revenge is the only thing on his mind.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Really bad.
Speaker 1: You know I'm looking at uh miss o'donald here. I will say one thing that is very, very unique and positive about this video. Shit put out her frames, her eyeglasses, her frames. They are really neat, very cool. I like those frames. I could rock those frames. So you got to try to find something positive about everybody out there. I could rock those frames. I give her credit for that. But the rant, the depression, girl, you need Jesus, really, this is this is not good. This is not you got three years to three years to go. We are just warming up, my friends, We're just warming up. James D. Erris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am gonna talk to your host out of Arizona. The Valley of the Sun Phoenix. You could hear me five fifty KFYI and Tucson seven ninety k NST. Of course, you can catch the show The Conservative Circus on the free iHeartRadio app. To follow me on the social just go to James Tarris dot com. It is all there. You know. Last weekend they had a marafest on here. That is a Charlie Kirks, a gig Yes star studied vice president, even spoke at it here in the valley. But they had a very special guest, Nicki Minaj She came out. Of course, Nicki Minaj is is a famous Let me see, Corey, would you call her a rapper or a soul singer? She's a rapper, right, Okay, Corey said he's rapper hip hop. I had to go to Corey. I lost my Black Carot a long time ago, and she's very very popular. Well, she wasn't the ones that were out there twerking for for Kamala Harris. I think that was making a stay. Anyway, she crossed over. She came out with Erica kirk and boy did it create a stir in the popular culture. You have folks coming out and blasting her, calling for her to be silenced to deep platform. Wait what it even got over to Lizzie. Remember Lizzo, Remember big O Lizzo. I know you all remember Lizzo. She's the one that was huge, larger than charge, very talented musician, but she was embracing her extra plus plus plus plus plus size, well a little bit, a little bit, and for the longest time she was all about you know, you being positive, body positive, that you could be as big as a house. That's just as you being special. Go ahead, you keep on kissing babies and hugging fat girls. Shut them out. The thong wearing fatty, I know he's on shoogar by checking my pucket. I don't have no donuts, I don't have no cheese burger. I know I am not fat shaming anybody here. Well, she's lost weight. I think you know she's a you got on the diet or one of the diet drugs or whatever. She's slimming down. She is slimming down. But she has a dire warning for the for you know, the people who are you know, harassing Nicki Minaj and wondering why celebrities would support Donald Trump. This is actually this is kind of nuance, but she's putting some serious truth out there.
Speaker 8: So I'm getting text like about Nikki and I'm like, what are you talking about? I didn't even know then, you know, I researched and saw what was going on, and I'm gonna say it like this, celebrities opinions of other celebrities does not matter. I'm telling you it doesn't matter. So my opinion of her does not matter.
Speaker 1: But what I will tell you come on with.
Speaker 8: It, is you're about to see an influx of people who see it is more profitable and more beneficial to join that side. You're going to see it. It already started and it's going to continue. This is his first year, just Trump's first year as president.
Speaker 1: We got three.
Speaker 8: More years amen of people who are going to surprise you and it's going to hurt your feelings and it's going to disappoint you.
Speaker 1: And you have to know that.
Speaker 8: Like there's money behind everything?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there is money behind everything, of course there is. And this is why you had a Beyonce performing for Kamala Harris. What does she get ten million for that? And then the Stallion got some money for that and all of them got paid for doing that. So yeah, I don't think that's what Nicki Minaja or her motivation is. But hey, you know, I want to thank you for least, you know, telling your side here. You got three more years to do that. Three more years.
Speaker 8: People, there are privileges behind every move people in these positions make, and.
Speaker 9: I'm not surprised, No, don't be surprised, but thank you very much because it is it is true that we have we have years to go, and I'm praying that the Republicans get just as serious I realized.
Speaker 1: I hope they look at it and sort of like the opposite way. We only have three years to go. You only have a year to get things done before the midterms. But yeah, these people crossing over people seeing the light, as I would like to say, I do not have a problem with that. And as far as President Trump having three more years, I wish he had three hundred more.
Speaker 5: As Lord President King Donald Trump may be their presidentiever may hold the range for Tohana. Yeah, hell, I am for what do you call it?
Speaker 1: A benelovent, benevolent, benevolent dictatorship, That's what it is. But these celebrities that are freaking out and this is why I feel bad for Rosie o'donald. I mean, she's she's I don't know if she's gonna make it. And I'm dead serious. We are seeing a mass formation. Is that what it's called? Just the something that is taking over people. It's like a hypnosis, and it is driven off of the media. You have people walking around just repeating things that they've heard other people say on MS NOW or on CNN, and it's ridiculous. But you know what I have to say. Sometimes you see that a little bit on the other side as well, people who are just getting all of their information and from one media source. But listen, listen, I don't see the hate. I don't see the disillusionment. I don't see the depression on our side of the aisle. As a matter of fact, I didn't have the time to share with you a very very incredible story Rob Schneider, comedian. He ran into the actor's name I just mentioned em earlier, who very very angry, very very hateful. He's the male version of Rosie o'donald. Robert de Niro, Thank you very much, Corey Robert de Niro and they were on stage together Saturday night, Live and he got interesting because DeNiro Bo was upset, was coming at him and Due said look not stop, stop, look I love you, I love you, and just kind of left it at that, and they sort of like de escalated the whole situation. That's how we're going to act. Look at the I am not joyful over Rosie o'donald's condition. I really am not. I pray for it because you could see how distraught she had destroyed she is. Shouldn't be like this, We should all be on one page. We gotta deport the illegals and the people who are taking a back of our country. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show