Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but when you don't have time to read the Washington Post, you can listen to it. Almost every article has a listening option. And right now you can become a Washington Post subscriber for just fifty cents a week. It's an incredible deal. Stay on top of what's happening by signing up at Washingtonpost dot com slash pod. That's Washingtonpost dot com slash po.
Speaker 2: D you're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 3: What were you doing trying to lot?
Speaker 4: I'm recause we're changing our topics, Neil. And because you're leaving early, I have to read.
Speaker 3: We're still doing this show, dude.
Speaker 4: I thought we were walking out. I thought someone was gonna walk out.
Speaker 3: Oh is that mind? You? You lock out?
Speaker 5: I've been multitask skiing here. Leave me alone and now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handley.
Speaker 3: Put my microphone on. Here we go, everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 4: I handle here ooh footy, stop it, Neil, foody Friday? All right, so I start the show not having put the microphone on.
Speaker 6: Genius, did you say foody Friday was I mean you're geting, we're getting food.
Speaker 4: That's my crosier. Uh yeah, because yeah, yeah, because Neil.
Speaker 3: First thing I said when I walked in, what do we have? And yeah, Neil graciously said, hey, you know what I want to buy? Breakfast? Oh no, Bill, why don't you buy breakfast. I'm not buying it, not when you're in town. I know new way, So I'm buying. I'm buying breakfast.
Speaker 4: So I remember that first time I had lunch with you was about the sixth time I had lunch with Neil. It's I would always pay because my contracts better than his, and so I would always pay. And at one point, I think our third or fourth one, I go to the restroom and I come back and I asked the waitress person, the female waitress person, you know I need the Billy Goes already taken care of your buddy, took care of it. I looked at Neil remember this, and I said, oh, yeah, yeah, Neil.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Not only do I not appreciate you paying for this, but myself es my esteem.
Speaker 3: For you has just dropped ten points.
Speaker 4: Ever since then, if he gets anywhere near the bill, he throws it at me and if I'm across the table, it's like a frisbee.
Speaker 3: Thirty years ago. Yeah, hey, I'm a quick study. You remember what place it was.
Speaker 4: No, it was Tulips down the street, in down the street and the old City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old studios side that hotel there. Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the old studio that was falling apart because they knew they were going to sell the building, and we actually named the rats. They became friends and we knew all the whole homeless people.
Speaker 6: It got so bad towards the end there that all the wiring underneath of people's desks were being chew.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fabulous. Oh, I'd see him run past me because I'd often work late, and I'd see them run past the doors. We used to write on the walls, you remember, Crow, We'd write on the walls, and there was that one pillar that we wrote our games on.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: For those people that don't know, because we haven't seen Mike Crozier in the morning for years, Mike is the anchor for the Conway Show and he's a big, big part of the Conway Show. So he's filly in for Amy this morning. So that's Crozier. That's quite right, it's true. And good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Hey Neil the man who asks for breakfast to be paid for by me?
Speaker 3: How are damn straight? Willie wolf Esquire, how are you, sir? I'm good. We used to beat Friday.
Speaker 4: We thank happy Friday, heavy foody Friday, and we used to have Remember we had interns. People actually woke up to be interns on this show. They would go out and get do.
Speaker 3: I remember, Yeah, you're forgetting it was an intern on this show. Oh that's right. Yeah, I used to go out and get I once got scolded by Rich Murauda because I didn't buy enough sides. And I'm like, you didn't give me enough money for sides and cono, good morning, good morning Bill. And you're gonna be doing with me? Are what segment?
Speaker 4: I think our eight thirty segment the Tyson versus Paul fall Paul fight tonight on Netflix, because you are the expert.
Speaker 3: On that one. Strong thoughts. Yeah, no, no, no, it's gonna be strong thoughts. I'm sorry. Crowsier.
Speaker 4: Also, oh, Crow, you're also part of it. Huh yeah, man, okay, I like boxing too. I'm Mexican it's right cono very requisite. Yeah, you have to. I don't like well, Jews don't box. Jews represent boxers. They owned the gyms, they owned the boxing matches. Oh okay, before we get to the news. It's Friday. We're gonna have a good time. I'm out the door on the fifth floor. Yesterday I at a meeting upstairs, and that is our main reception area is one floor above us. So the receptionist, nice nice guy, hands me a lawsuit and I'm going, what's this And he says, I don't know what it is. It's a lawsuit. I was served. Now it doesn't bother me because you need personal service. You can't drop it off of a desk. And I'm looking at it and I see the hand is handwritten. I mean, it's filed with the court. And then I look at the actual complaint and it is handwritten. The guy could have done a crayon for all I know. And he has filed a small claim suit against me. And so I look and it argues what the plaintiff's damages are? You know, what did I do? I malpracticed? Being I'm being sued for malpractice? How much do you want?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I want no damages, and it just went on and on on.
Speaker 4: Filed a lawsuit insisting that I agree have the court order me to admit that I'm malpractice based on the fact that I had said something about small claims court being a ten thousand dollars jurisdictional limit and I'm wrong. It was twelve five hundred dollars. So he's screaming and now I'm gonna sue you. You have to mint malpractice, and I'm saying I'll stipulate to that. I admit that every show. Why would you file a small claim suit where I've admitted it over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: So here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: It's in my car, and I think after the show, I'm gonna go downstairs and pick it up and I'll photograph it. I got rid of his name because of course, you know we can't'd love to use his name.
Speaker 3: What courtA?
Speaker 4: Is it La or is it I don't have small claims. I didn't look at which courthouse.
Speaker 3: If it's Ventura, I might know who it is. There's a guy that used to sue us and do stuff like that out of Ventura all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know and how much is it to file a small claims court these days?
Speaker 3: Forty to fifty bucks, sixty bucks? I don't even know what it is now? How much is a small claimsuit? I don't know. If only we had an attorney, but we do. We have a pairalalegal here. We don't even have one legal here. That's true.
Speaker 4: Hey, sirih, what is the small court jurisdictional limit in La County?
Speaker 7: Oh, you're not talking about the filing fee?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can allly hear damages like oh, now it's even saying ten thousand. So this hasn't picked it up yet. It doesn't say whoa you should sue Surrey? I know, sirih.
Speaker 3: Is the putative damage Small.
Speaker 6: Claims Court California Department of Consumer fares. In general, claims are limited to disputes up to five thousand however, natural that's that's business. Persons can claim up to ten right.
Speaker 4: Except it's now twelve five. I think that's so I may be right and he may be wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sue the Internet. Well, what's filing fees on them?
Speaker 7: To thirty to one hundred bucks?
Speaker 4: Okay, great, thirty to one hundred dollars like said, Okay, got it all right, guys, We're let's do it. Handle on handle, not on the handle, not on the handle, not doing the law very well. We're here, we got start.
Speaker 3: I know it always is.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Morning Show Crozier on a Friday morning, by the way, and I want to highly recommend, by the way, for those of you. I know it's tough if you're listening this early in the morning till it is to listen late not not really listened late afternoon to Conway, because Conway, I think is one of the most with with Krozer, one of the most talented and greatest shows out there. I'm a huge fan. Okay, listen every day. Okay, let's do it, guys. Time for Handle on the News with Mike Crozier in for Amy Neil Savedra and uh oh that's you still fighting and yeah, no you're it. I cannot get rid of this thing and me in for me lead story.
Speaker 2: So healthy, gotta be healthy.
Speaker 3: I want to be Uh Trump is out doing himself.
Speaker 4: Uh just I I mean, this is fantastic and I'm going to do this at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell you he nominated me as part of his cabinet, which would be better than way. You know there was a king of.
Speaker 4: Footiness I know where there is couldn't be better than this. He picks RFK Junior to be the head of Department of Health and Human Services.
Speaker 3: Now he is picking.
Speaker 4: These cabinet heads that stunning even his followers in the Senate and in Congress. And I have a theory as to why he is doing this because he may even know that these people are completely unqualified.
Speaker 8: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Batisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a bus. And right now Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian, at the push of a button make bark quality cosmopolitans Martini's, Manhattans and more, all in just thirty.
Speaker 3: Seconds, all for ae hundred off.
Speaker 8: Amazing toys. An't just for kids. Get a hundred off a cocktail maker. When you spend four hundred through cyber Monday, visit Bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's PA r T s I a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 4: And I have said many times that loyalty is everything to him, more important than credentials, more important than competence, more important than experience.
Speaker 3: It's all about loyalty.
Speaker 4: But I have a but there are plenty people who actually have credentials and experience that he could select who are super loyal. I have a theory as to exactly why he's doing that, and I'm gonna do that at seven o'clock. I'm going to share that with you, and I think I'm right.
Speaker 3: Every time you say theory, I think of Mike Tyson trying to get information from the internet. Hey, theory, that's actually very funny.
Speaker 7: It's too big, that's strong.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, Bob.
Speaker 6: Senators watched some details on Matt Gates's ethics bro before they even think about confirming him for Attorney General.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's another one. There's another one.
Speaker 4: Matt Gates, Attorney General of the United States, talked about it yesterday. What is his background? He wasn't even a junior partner. He was the lowest level attorney at a firm for three years or two years in.
Speaker 3: Florida, a nine person firm.
Speaker 4: That did business litigation, a business firm, and he goes from there to the Attorney General of the United States of America. In terms of legal background, it is astounding.
Speaker 3: It is less like building a cabinet, and it's more like he's putting together a team for a heist. Uh, it's Donald J. Trump, you son of a bitch. I'm in it is going to be.
Speaker 4: And then Musk has already started the story about Musk, which is crazy, and hegwith.
Speaker 3: Who is is that that pronounced his name Pete Hegwick? Do I have that right? Hegg Staph, hegeth HeiG Seth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's head of the Pentagon, a captain in the army.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard much from from Congress members talking so much about Rfk or or even Heigstath as opposed to Matt Gates, where people in Congress, even the Republican Party members hate him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, he has the most hate herble face of vine, doesn't he have, Like it's worse. It's worse than you know, like college fraternity guy face.
Speaker 6: But head from Beavison. But head is a perfect representation of his face.
Speaker 3: Fire fire, fire fire. They hate Donald Trump, so Pete haig Seth. He is Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense. He apparently was involved in a police investigation into an alleged sexual assault in twenty seventeen. That's how it starts. That's like the uh, the headline here, right, and then you get into the story. It says the city's statement did not specifically identify haig Seth as the alleged assailant, but said he was involved in the investigation and that the victim's name and age were confidential. It's like, well, okay, what was he a part of the investigation? Was he the person of interest? Was he a suspect in it? I don't tell us. No.
Speaker 6: I would argue that CNN doesn't hate Trump. I would argue, see n love well, yes at this point maybe yes.
Speaker 3: It didn't help them during the election. It all went to MSNBC.
Speaker 6: Apparently there is a fake nurse in the Southland, but from Virginia. Who's been arrested for being a fake nurse. She was right here down the street at Providence Saint Josephic.
Speaker 3: Center, right across the street.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was hired by them back in April, and she used a false ID and she was there from April eighth to May eighth, oversaw as many as sixty patients before colleagues discovered that she was impersonating a real nurse. How do you discover that? Was she just screwing things upward? Did somebody just kind of dig into it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Wait a second, was she in the proctology department? Because I remember an incident. I still have that light bulbing.
Speaker 4: And by the way, the next story says that the fake nurse is really fake news and therefore she's a real nurse.
Speaker 3: What Okay?
Speaker 6: She was eventually fired, but she ended up getting two paychecks before that, and then she ended up getting employed at Henry May New Hall Hospital in Santa Clarita up up north.
Speaker 4: And that is a crime. By the way, you cannot do that, I would imagine. Don't let you do that.
Speaker 3: Huh? What about doctors? Uh?
Speaker 4: The only thing that's not criminals pretending you're a lawyer. There is a Saturday show that's hurt It that's actually syndicated, and the guy talks about karaoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, heard it.
Speaker 7: How do you get how does she even get higher?
Speaker 4: That's what I don't unders, because they're so desperate for and you just bring fake papers with you, and they're so desperate for nurses.
Speaker 6: No matter how many people, how many people I know that are looking for jobs and say, Nope, can't get it, can't get it, can't you know, they're.
Speaker 4: Not well certain fields nurses, nurses are so there's such a shortage of nurses, there's such a shortage of doctors, general practitioners, interness that you've got a clinic, you got a hospital that has to fill spots, and here you go someone that looks like they're credentialed.
Speaker 3: We should Crozier, do it undercover on Conway, see if you can get in as a nurse somewhere.
Speaker 7: Sarah, we don't do investigative reporting here.
Speaker 9: Okay, it was just there, sir, all right, I apologize.
Speaker 3: I want to point something out. They'll be the three of us. I'm gonna go hug him.
Speaker 4: Okay, since the three of us have been together for literally thirty years. I hear at Kfi this he is hugging him, by the way he actually is hugging him. There's gonna be a lot of references to stuff over the years. I just want to, sir, I just want to point this out. I mean, there's a lot of inside baseball for those people. A lot of you will understand what's going on. A lot of people are gonna.
Speaker 3: Go, huh. You're the only person I know that can explain something and make it less understandable. That's true. What you're gonna hear is a figment of my imagination. And there's gonna be some sounds that you may recognize or not recognize, but the reality is no one knows what's going on.
Speaker 7: It'll make sense, but yet it won't.
Speaker 4: Well. Yeah, by the way, I want to, I'd like to welcome any new listeners that just tuned in and thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: One day.
Speaker 4: One day, Okay, let's move on. Alaska Airlines plane loses tires. For those who aren't in the aviation industry, that's bad. They lost the tires on takeoff there from Dulles. But they made a safe but bumpy landing at Lax. Yeah, it doesn't say what aircraft it is, and you have to guess it's a seven thirty seven. Also, Alaska Airlines has sort of had its share, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right e splodo doors? Didn't they start the whole like, wasn't that door was doors?
Speaker 4: And then they went backwards and found all these humongous problems and it doesn't say what the aircraft is.
Speaker 3: I know nothing.
Speaker 6: Back a while ago, Alaska Airlines they were one of the absolute more safer ones, like yeah, Quantas and along those, and I'm wondering how many what percentage of their planes are specific.
Speaker 3: I remember we could find out flight three oh nine.
Speaker 4: Also, Alaska Airlines was one of the if I remember correctly, I think I do. There was a woman pilot and she was blamed initially for the crash, and mainly because she was a woman pilot. Those were the days when women were pretty rare in the cockpit better and better now. And it turned out to be a jack screw that moved the aileron or the back aleron, you know that goes up and down where there's a big screw, that circular screw that was back and forth that had failed into the ground.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, that gear problem that was observed just after take off from Dulles International Airport, which doesn't surprise me because Dulles is a crabhole airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, and just looked it up. It was a seven thirty seven with this airline. Ooh, another one for Boeing.
Speaker 7: It's just keep on coming.
Speaker 3: Why is that not in the story? You think that would have what? I have no idea.
Speaker 6: The Pentagon is apparently there investigating hundreds of reports of new UFO sidings. We assume that they've always been looking into this stuff, but now they're just making more public that they're at least looking into it.
Speaker 4: Well, they set up an they actually set up a department within the Pentagon to look at UFO sidings. Now they're saying, we can't really explain UFO. There are We can explain a lot of them, some we can't. No evidence at all that there are aliens out there. Now, you are going to see next week there will be a new cabinet post the Secretary of talking to Martians under the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: I guarantee that's going to happen. I am George Norring I'm happy to tell you I am a part of the Trump administration, and that'll be great obesity crisis dun dundu. Twenty fifty study predicts that two hundred and sixty million in the US cheese, that's almost the whole country in the US will be overweight or obese by twenty fifty. I think you know what I can beat that? Yeah, we're heffers.
Speaker 4: I mean as a society. I mean, you were getting bigger and bigger and it ain't good.
Speaker 7: Is there any other country that we can even remotely compare to? I mean?
Speaker 6: Or is it just seem like every country's doing pretty well with this stuff except us?
Speaker 4: No, there are plenty of countries. Western Europe is getting pretty pretty fat, is it? The Asian countries do okay. A lot of the African countries do okay because they eat sand for dinner, and.
Speaker 3: Well that's horrible.
Speaker 8: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzzom and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail make a bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartisian at the push of a button. Make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred dollars. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday visits bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's b A r T E s i a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 7: Yes, sand is pretty horrible.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's Are you gonna be here to help or to harm?
Speaker 4: Broeh, But I think America is as the worst of any country.
Speaker 6: It's got to be like exponential. Yeah. California is launching new rebates to help cut home energy costs. You can get thousands of dollars apparently for homeowners to installing heat pumps to make your home more energy efficient, reduce your bills by apparently hundreds of dollars a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heat pumps are different than compressors. It's a whole different technology, and I don't understand it. It's been explaining to me dozens of times that I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: So wait a second. If I'm fat, yeah, I'm shading the summer and I'm warmth in the winter, I don't get a rebate, and now they're worried about people getting fat. Yeah that's I'm energy efficient. That's a different story. But it's there's money there, you know. It's when you get rebates like electric cars.
Speaker 4: I mean you used to get what seventy five hundred dollars from the Feds and another several thousand dollars from the state of California which stopped. And the same thing with energy efficient energy efficient appliances, with the solar stuff too. Yeah, solar systems, there's I still think you solar systems, you get thirty percent credit, So you put it in a twenty, you put in a thirty, You put in a thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Solar system, which is you know what with eight you.
Speaker 4: Get ten thousand dollars credit right off your taxes.
Speaker 3: You know what they did with the grass. You remember when they were saying zero scaping, So we did that. They gave you like a seven thousand dollars credit or whatever. We gutted everything, put zero escaping in and then they charged us taxes on that seven thousand. Wow. Yeah. Oh it was then reassessed the house because it went up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, it was kind of like that. And I'm like geez Louise Elon Musk, of course, a close advisor to President elect Donald J.
Speaker 7: Trump.
Speaker 3: He met strangely enough with Iran's ambassador to the United States just this past Monday in New York and this session of whatever you want to call it that two Iranian officials described as a discussion on how to diffuse tensions between Iran and the United States. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: What is in a couple things were interesting or three things that I'm going to point out. First of all, if he's able to actually facilitate uh, better relations between Iran and the US, that's pretty impressive. Like Jesse Jackson to release that American flyer out of Syria that was captured, that National Guard flyer.
Speaker 3: He's the one that pulled it off.
Speaker 4: And it's illegal to talk to a foreign government on behalf of the US if you're a private citizen. Yes, well, no one's going to deal with it because they didn't with Jesse Jackson made a big deal.
Speaker 3: Now, Uh, Elon Musk, is he going to be the guy?
Speaker 4: And you know, is he going to be uh ambassador pulling.
Speaker 3: Polar petuary. That's a word. What the hell? It's good. That's a good word.
Speaker 4: It means at at large, UH ambassador at large representing the United States polar terary.
Speaker 3: You can look that up. I'm horrible with names.
Speaker 6: It's fascinating to me to see how much he's got his fingers in everything, even you know, with the Doze Department coming up and in this formulations.
Speaker 4: And uh and and and how what kind of power is gonna happ when Trump The first phone called Trump made to a foreign leader was to the president of Turkey Ernigon. Musk was on the line. Yeah, he was on the line. And that's right. And then you had other phone calls with world leaders and Donald Trump, and you.
Speaker 3: Know in movies and stuff like that, when they have the radical Islamis and terrorists and they're in.
Speaker 4: Toyotas, beat up out toyotas or whatever, and they're yelling and shooting things out of the back. Now they're going to be in cyber trucks. Yes, he's making the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it happened before, for example Jerry Kushner, when normalization happened between Israel and for example Morocco. It was Trump sent his son in law, Jerry Kushner, thirty two years old, zero experience of course in foreign relations, and it just so happened. They all fell into place. Anybody could have been centered.
Speaker 6: I'd love to know how much Elon is I taking part in these conversations on the phone.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but he's Elon has gone right into the inner inner circles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if he if he is like he we all know him to be, and kind of bulling in a china shop. And it gets on these phone calls and he starts interjecting himself more and more. How long is this relationship with him and Trump gonna last?
Speaker 3: Who knows? A great point, like, you're dealing with a lot of just and a.
Speaker 4: Lot of crazy people. Is gonna bounce all over the place. Now, I don't want to say Trump is crazy. Yeah, I'm gonna say Trump is crazy. Uh, there's a lot now, he's crazy like a fox. Granted, and I didn't know. I was listening this morning, and I had no idea that Trump went with the biggest landslide in the history of the United States, with the biggest popular vote in the history of the United States and the biggest electoral vote in the history of the United States. But you kept saying that it wasn't a landslide. That is, it wasn't a landslide. He picked up all of Okay, three twelve to two thirty two, all right, electoral calledge How about this Richard Nixon against George McGovern.
Speaker 3: Every single state. Yes, that's the landslide in recent modern history. You don't have those kinds of It's like saying, ayead.
Speaker 4: Obama, here's second term cleaned up. Yeah, I mean Trump just he's a delusion.
Speaker 7: Back in the day, what.
Speaker 3: Reagan is second term? Yeah, it's so anyway, the greatest land slide ever.
Speaker 6: Okay, scientists that discovered the world's largest coral, not reef, just coral apparently so big you can be seen from space, more than one hundred feet long at least three hundred years old, some big brown, undulating rock. It sounds like it's big old term but you know, uh yeah, they said some expeditions people even they mistook it for a ship wreck. So three times larger than the previous record. Regular difference between a reef and just the whorl the coral itself is that the reef is consists of many colonies and this is a single specimen that's grown continuously for centuries.
Speaker 3: Me too. Nobody's celebrating me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and let me tell you where they found a lot of polyps. No, I'm not gonna do it, okay, and I paid money for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, what everybody, we're bringing measles back? This is serious stuff. Well yeah, because our country's stupid. Yeah, measles is debilitating, it's deadly, and cases are surging. Who and CDC warn what the hell? You got them up more than twenty percent estimated ten point three million last year. And this, I think this is it's unacceptable that you have any death tolls dealing with this. But we are so completely freaked out about vaccines and everything else now that we're seeing more and more of this stuff, and we're about to have a guy in there who hates vaccines.
Speaker 4: And kids are dying. I mean, this is really serious stuff. Kids are dying all over the world a couple of reasons. Pandemic. You couldn't go to the doctor because the doctor was dead. And you said, and you're right, a vaccine because you're gonna have head of Health and Human Services and it's going to be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna miss red four, it's yellow six, it's going to be blue thirteen. How do you not vaccinate kids? I mean, it's just beyond my understanding.
Speaker 6: I just this is where for me the job gets so difficult because of the science involved with it, and and like you said, RFK Junior getting in there and what we're reporting and how we're reporting it. It's like, yeah, measles, and there's a good chance it's gonna grow even more, especially in the US if if RFK Junior really comes through on the anti vax stuff that he.
Speaker 3: Had come back. He's not going to stop vaccines. He said that. I don't you know, he can't.
Speaker 4: He cannot stop a doctor or a medical group from giving vaccines.
Speaker 3: But he's got his bully pulpit.
Speaker 4: Where or he is going to tell controlling money well, and he says vaccines are terrible, or vaccines cause autism, or vaccines are dangerous.
Speaker 6: That's what I was wondering in that position. How much can he can he create an edict versus a I don't think he can.
Speaker 3: Do an edict person stopped strings. Isn't that power. I think what he can.
Speaker 4: Do is, for example, stop federal programs that administer distribute vaccines. He's making a move, for example, to eliminate fluoride in water systems all over the country because fluoride, somehow is I got a great story about that.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up here in Los Angeles San Friano Valley.
Speaker 4: They stopped they tried to stop fluoridation of the water supply here in Los Angeles because it was quote a communist plot for real, that's what they did. It was just crazy. It was insane. And so we'll see, we'll never learn. H Well, I'm gonna talk more about RIFK by the way, coming up at seven am.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't drive in a car with him or any Kennedy, especially near water. Yes, fluorinated or not, got it understood, well? Said?
Speaker 6: Okay, So quick question, what is the Korean word for Kamikazi.
Speaker 7: Oh say.
Speaker 6: North Korean leader Kim Jong un has guided This is the part I love. He guided a test of suicide drones and ordered a mass production of the aerial weapon. He says, it's a it needs an update of military theory, that whole thing. It's They're also known as loitering munitions, which I love brought.
Speaker 3: To you by Boeing. Yes, and these drones are being used now.
Speaker 4: They're cheap to make, and they are being used like crazy in Ukraine from both sides.
Speaker 3: Keep they keep getting more tech and more distance.
Speaker 7: Get the AI in them.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and they and North Korea has been sending drones across the border of the South for time immemorial.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for war to five. It's goind of break out any moment. We're in a bad way right now.
Speaker 3: It's basically throwing. It's throwing crap over your neighbor's fence at this point. Yeah, alrighty new FDA rules for TV drug ads. So those ever present TV drug ads we see, you know, the guys hiking or biking, or a man and a woman looking into each other's eyes. I took the pill. Baby, It's gonna happen. So new rules require these drug makers to be clear, more simple language and not just the at the end and may cause loose stools. Yeah, it's yeah, because they do.
Speaker 4: They are formulated to really down play even though half of it is disclaimer.
Speaker 3: But you have a good time, and you know you take these things.
Speaker 4: You know, people do not stoop with cialis in separate bathtubs overlooking the San Fernando Valley. It's hard to get laid when you're in separate bathtubs and you're holding hands.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get laid in the San Fernando Valley. So yeah, So.
Speaker 6: Disney apparently is making investors happy. They announced that they just reported its most profitable quarter and the company's forecast even better profits ahead. They did something weird yesterday. They gave investors a three year financial outlook, even as the economy is still is trying to recover from the pandemic.
Speaker 3: They normally do a year or something. Usually it's a year, maybe you next quarter.
Speaker 6: And they were up ten percent after the market opened to you know, just announcing that. They said that they of course they need to get some better results as the streaming and because of all their regular stuff has been just suffering so badly because of the cord cutting and all that, so they need to they what was it, four hundred and sixty million, seventy four percent.
Speaker 7: It just went up just in the last quarter to four hundred and sixty minis.
Speaker 4: This is a company that does like insane billions of dollars. I think north of one hundred billion dollars a year. And the parks are doing great because they keep on charge yesterday and more and more and more.
Speaker 3: How crowded was it yesterday? By the way, Actually it was great yesterday, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Disney Plus has finally turned a proft a profit. By the way, I am a subscriber of Disney Plus. I like Disney I love it. There's some great stuff there because a documentary freak, and they have some great.
Speaker 6: Stuff since they started emerging, a lot of this stuff with Hulu being in that. Yeah, definitely a Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's a it's terrific.
Speaker 4: Everything has done well and their movies have done well. And the only issue was Disney Plus which lost its shirt. Even though it opened with fifty million subscribers, it was still losing money until last quarter.
Speaker 6: So I think that was a big by product of like Hulu joining it and making everybody forcing everybody off of the regular Hulu streaming onto Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whole New World. Oh wow, All right, Elon Musk wants you to help root out government waste, but only if you're super super smart and willing to work eighty hours a week. Yeah, that's what super smart people do, Musk. He's standing up the Department of Government Efficiency DOGE, which is interesting because it's named after a cryptocurrency that he was linked to and said it was going to do great and then didn't do anything. Is looking for the top one percent of people interested in joining crazy.
Speaker 4: Right, long hours of high intensity only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade.
Speaker 3: You really want to work for Elon Mutch, don't you. Yeah. There's a guy I heard the.
Speaker 4: Other day one of the best descriptions I think I've ever heard. Somebody said he has the body of an autopsy.
Speaker 3: He does have an he has an interesting trunk, his chest, his body little but I very barrel. Yeah, and I'm like peep, listen.
Speaker 7: He looks like he has no legs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a billionaire and he's a weird billionaires. But he's the richest man in the world. But he is a genius.
Speaker 4: He is both a visionary a genius, uh and not so smart and crazy well you certifiable.
Speaker 3: But he's doing so much for technology and for people and he does one yet wile still those are.
Speaker 4: His I mean he walks the walk, I mean he works those insane hours. H Okay, guys, we are done. Oh just quickly, Tropical storm Sarah is coming in and you're gonna die.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, we are dude. Now coming up?
Speaker 4: All right, Donald Trump and the craziest nomination yet. And I have a theory why he is doing these crazy ass nominations. Matt Gates and now Robert Kennedy. Pete Segwi, I mean, just really fun stuff. And I know what is it? Heeg Seth. I have a mental block. You have to write this down. Can you put it this and put it on the board? Hegg sith Seth, hat Seth, isn't that a star wars saying no, oh.
Speaker 3: What do you do? You seriously want que cards? Yeah? For the names?
Speaker 4: How many times have I mispronounced my name at events?
Speaker 3: Don't even ask? Okay, we'll be back. Bill Hamblett.
Speaker 7: I have to say real quick.
Speaker 6: The last time I did this was December twenty ninth, twenty twenty, and I've missed this so much.
Speaker 3: We'll be back plenty more.
Speaker 4: This is KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 4: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but when you don't have time to read the Washington Post, you can listen to it. Almost every article has a listening option, and right now you can become a Washington Post subscriber for just fifty cents a week. It's an incredible deal. Stay on top of what's happening by signing up at Washingtonpost dot com slash pod that's Washingtonpost dot com slash p o d