Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots. All right, A couple things do remember here a final day for Rock the Bank, your first Rock the Bank keyword that could score you a thousand bucks. We'll be coming up after you say it. We play it round nine oh five. And that ain't no job. And on the subject of you say we play, you still got roughly fifteen minutes or so. If you haven't got a vote in for that yet jur Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're voting on a tesla this morning. There's three songs to choose from. Somebody who votes can win those post Malone and jelly roll tickets.
Speaker 2: So a little.
Speaker 1: Motivator slash reward for you jr. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: I'd like to apologize to you because I know I'm about to be chastised when you hear this. What this really is a feel good story that might have been nice to include in the in the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I had a platfor of Okay, I just know how sensitive you are to the good side of things, although it is a story I'm updating from earlier this week on the thousands of chicks that were abandoned in the hot US Postal truck, you know, last weekend, and then found their way to a no kill animal shelter in Delaware. It was originally twelve thousand chicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a bunch of them cooked though unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being shipped which I wasn't aware that the US Postal Service shipped chickens, but yeah, they do. From these bird farms and whatnot. They go out to the various vendors. These chicks were abandoned in these hot trucks and left for several days, and as Taco pointed out, a bunch of them died, but about five thousand of them survived, and they end up in this animal shelter, which is a no kill shelter, and they were overwhelmed. Overwhelmed they did. You know, they're usually dealing with cats and dogs and stuff of that nature. Now they've got five thousand chickens.
Speaker 1: And they were pleading to the public, Hey, come and adopted chick.
Speaker 3: And of course people came out of the woodwork saying, well, I want to get them and eat them and get their eggs maybe, and they're like, no, no, we're not. We want them to be adopted. They've now all been adopted. That's awesome. Including some other birds like turkeys and quails that were also among the surviving birds. Found new homes for all of them. I think that is phenomenal news. I just I truly and I'm gonna usually not the skeptic here. I truly hope that any of those people that are gonna eat them didn't make it through. But you know some did. I agree with you, because you know I'm a skeptic in general. Yes, and I listen. I think this is very I think this is much more plausible as to what happened. Let's go behind the scenes at the No Kill shelter. Look, we got to do something about these birds going nuts here with this. Yeah, well we can't. Look, look, just give them to whoever wants them. Yeah, well, put out a press release, a feel good deal.
Speaker 2: Please do not eat these chicks.
Speaker 3: We found.
Speaker 2: We wage sure and told each person, just.
Speaker 1: Like when you buy fireworks, you have to sign the little thing that you own a farm to shoot them off to scare birds. We made them sign little waivers it. I mean we didn't put we told them not to them.
Speaker 3: The final statement says that you were adopted by farms, rescue organizations and local families.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going with the positive route on it that these are all flourishing right now.
Speaker 3: How many people do you think quit that shelter over this thing? But I didn't sign up for this. Yeah, I'm a volunteer, right. I'm okay with taking the dogs out and getting them a little exercise, but I.
Speaker 2: Ain't got bird grains. I don't need to be all these birds.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, and I don't know this for a fact, because we're only like ten percent chick.
Speaker 2: Well c hi see chick Uh the other one?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: They ship them the day they're born. Birds can survive for a few days from the nutrients from the egg, and they're more tolerant to higher levels of heat. Wow, that's pretty cool, thank you. At two two five, two six.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you're postal carrier screwed up and dropped off a box of chicks at your house. Hell was this?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just give them to all the little kids. Free chicks. Hey, somebody said, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, if carrier with these things in the back of your truck all day, I love.
Speaker 1: Until they started crapping. But no, I won't say who. Just Scott is what I'll leave it at said. And here I go thinking about a unique idea. Rule thirty four applies here.
Speaker 2: You sick.
Speaker 3: This is foul. Stop it's Friday, dude, We come on, all of you, just stop stop. This is a refreshing change of pace from the usual run of the mill. Foot washes up on shore story, okay, well washed up. We got an entire human leg that washed up on a popular UK beach.
Speaker 1: Isn't it the UK that all the feet were washing That was up in the North Canada? Yeah, up just in the northeast and then into Canada. This over in the UK though an entire leg, just a leg. That was the Canadian mafia up there. But here it's the Yeah, the UK.
Speaker 2: Make a lamp out of it.
Speaker 1: If you brought that, pat if you brought that to a taxidermy, right taxidermy, sorry, out of taxidermy. That's one that drives around on a yellow cab mounting fish. No a tax a dermy, real lad, No, So bring it to a taxidermy.
Speaker 2: If you're allowed to keep it.
Speaker 1: And you just say, hey, you ever watched that dumb Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: Do you like that show? Did you like that show?
Speaker 3: It's on every year in our house. Just try to work, walk through the room and yeah, oh I see him.
Speaker 2: Aren't you gonna watch this show for the hundred thoughts? No?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: But anyway, can I own the leg Can you make a thing about it?
Speaker 3: Why? No, honey, I'm not. I'm waiting for you to put back on the homemark. Christmas movies where Biff and Sandra are rekindling their relationship over a hot chocolate. It's the snow gently Falls in the town Square.
Speaker 1: I lunch beat beat it to one of those the b Actorah swear swear and you know I don't swear kind of thing. Yeah, they have those. They have some good looking actresses in there. Uh huh, you just block out in the Biff part. You're talking about the same story in everyone I know it is. Yeah, there was no poster. There's no black people. It's all perfect white people.
Speaker 2: That has changed.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who is a Canadian actually and she is black, and she is she's in a Hallmark film. She's an actress. But have you ever seen it? Does actually saw a clip from it? Yes, it actually from it? Yes, but so listen. But no, all you have to do with.
Speaker 3: So many people right now are losing their minds over this conversation.
Speaker 1: All you have to do, Pat, all you have to do is when you're watching the Hallmark show, when they go to a scene where Biff walks away, find a good one with Cynthia or whatever, and just pause it. It's beautiful. I don't need to know a storyline. I don't give damn if they buy the Christmas tree has Christmas mightes in it. I know when I get home and hot chocolate in the softly falling snow in the town square.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, and the town square looks the exact same. But Pat, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Cynthia and then I take a break and I look over at my UK leg lamp and just say, I've got it all going on right now.
Speaker 3: Finally, for this week's Idiotology presentation, we go over to Punta Gorda, where the captain of a tiki boat which was doing a booze cruise slash karaoke cruise.
Speaker 1: Had somebody else texted in exactly what I was thinking. When you get those chicks and you're now you're the mailman with the baby chickens in the back. Yeah, and they're all pooping parrot comdia.
Speaker 3: Oh god, m yes, I was right in front of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh no, I thought of it then.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want to say it because we've already said it like fifty times.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right. M h, All right. What's going on in the tiki boat? So it's you've seen these tiki boat deals, you know, you go out and get loaded as the sun's going down, and this one offers karaoke as well. And this was over Punta Gorda. As they were out, they noticed somebody floundering in the water behind a bar. It's just drunk dude, I guess, for whatever reason, decided to jump off the the wall behind this bar, this waterside bar, and he landed on just the jagged rocks below and then fell into the water, and nobody up at the bar was noticing him. So he's now out there. Here comes the tiki The video of all this, by the way, on our Facebook page. Here comes the Tiki Boo's Cruise Sunset deal and they spot the bleeding man in the water and they pull him aboard that's on there, and they throw them the life ring and then you know the hook, right, yes, yes, And then the captain proceeds to help this dude. The guy's bleeding all over the place because he got cut up by the rocks and he's loaded, and the Captain's like, well, he just mopped up the blood and sang some carryo.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what you gotta do. That guy's already parched. You can't fix the stitches. I got a boat full of customers. Let's get on with it, somebody said. Rumor has it Hallmark writers are close to a second plot.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, Lady.
Speaker 3: Town Center, town Square gently falling snow Pause, Cynthia, why is your hand in your pan?
Speaker 2: I like Hallmark.
Speaker 1: Plus they do biling get one free cards during holidays