Speaker 1: We're reaching a fever pitch and the King of the Cast tournament as part of the TLFX Games. As we're down to the quarter final round in the battle to determine who, in fact is the King of the Cast, who is the greatest character in the ten year history of the Lapsed Fan Wrestling podcast, We fans are getting tantalizingly close to our answer. Hi, this is the TLFX Games event center. I'm Shan Mooney, and of course this round as all rounds event up to this point and going forward. It's brought to you by our friends at Garage Beer, Small Match smooth drinkin the garage has always open and bursting, wide open with possibilities. Is the TLFX Games. Bracketing votes of course took place on the tlf exit count just in recent days, and we have narrated down to some of the stiffest matchups imaginable with the true cross section of tlf characters up first, It's a collision the likes of which we've seen in the Wwfrings w Wrestling Federation in the past, but now in the TLFX Games, and the calculus has shifted considerably. Lapsed Bulldog Baby boy Smith advanced, defeating Lapsed Sid in the last round, the lapsed Bulldog taking a full seventy nine percent of the vote. His opposition and the next round of the X Games is none other than Lapse Nash, who was able to defeat his last round opponent, Lapsed Lenny Popo by an even more impressive margin eighty one point six percent of the vote going to Big Sexy. Well here now, from our principles, hopefully we do much better business than these two did in ninety five. First up laps to Bulldog.
Speaker 2: I've come this far?
Speaker 3: What have I come this?
Speaker 2: Not so far? Sometimes I feel like I'm going forward and sometimes I feel like I'm heading backward. But all in all, I'm running around in circles, running around the coffee table, screaming yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I just found.
Speaker 2: A bag of use needles, and I know what I can do with that.
Speaker 4: I know who what I put the needle to my body and I put the pipe to my mouth. That I have what it takes to be a donkey. I've got donkey powers. And I'm gonna run around the farm and eat the wood and stick my face in the dirt and say I'm proud to be a donkey, mister Nash. I'm proud to be a fucking donkey in my hometown. Mister Nash, you fucked and I'm fuked. He's the King of the Ghost this Wednesday, somma slam. You worry we'll lose.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if that's more of a threat toward lapsed Kevin Nash or more of a cry out for help whatever that was that we just heard from laps Davy boy Smith, the British Bulldog. Certainly he goes in to the quarter final round of the King of the Cast tournament, dialed in and laser focused on his opposition. Of course, it's the former Word Wrestling Federation Champion, lapsed Kevin Nash. And if ever there were a monument to how far nonchalance can take you, it is the life and times of Kevin Nash, and of course that being fully reflected and how smoothly he is cruised to this position in our bracketing. Let's hear now from Big Sexy. You know.
Speaker 3: You got British Bulldog, you got Davy. You know you might go way back. I remember back in ninety five, we you know we sold out a house. You know, did a great program, got a good by rate. You know, hit it popped the stiff rating. You know, guy knows how to draw. He's you know, he's fucking British bulldog. He's a member of the Hart family. But I don't mind telling you, Yeah, the guy's always fucking high. You know, I don't mind you know, doing a little uh sativa whatever now and then. You know, I gotta get shit done. But I'll tell you this guy, he can't fucking walk from one end of the room to the other, let alone get off. You know, eggs at eighteen off Root eight in Connecticut. You know, this fucking guy doesn't know where he is thirty probably seventy five percent of the time. You know, I know where I am one hundred percent of the time, and I can tell you exactly where I'm gonna be. I can tell you exactly how I'm going to get there. Let me tell you I have not changed my path. I have I put a root you know in my brain, the GPS in my brain, King of the cast. I've followed all the way through it. No fucking detours, all right, no fucking construction, no traffic. I'm heading to my destination. And Bulldog. Look, I got nothing against you personally. You know again, you and I have been up and down the road together. We've we've ridden together. I dig you as a guy, but look, you're just a little tourist. Stop and I'm waving at you as I head to my destination. I am the King of the Cast. Well fuck it.
Speaker 1: Strong words for both sides of the opening contest and our quarter final round of the King of the Cast Tournament. It's been a hell of a run as reference thereby Lapsed Kevin Nash for both he and the Bulldog Rich Bulldog of course, defeating Shagger Lee Marshall in the opening round of the TLFX Games and then going on to defeat sid in the next round. Nash's path through the quarterfinals saw our victory over Fritz mon Erik as well as leapin Lanny Pofa. It's all on the line in this quarter final round as we get so very close to crowning the King of the Cast and celebration of ten years of the Lapsed Fan Wrestling podcast. It's brought to you by Garage Beer to keep your eyes peeled to the Lapsed Fan's account on x at the lapsed fan for details on your chance to vote on who advances to the semi finals and of course, ultimately the finals of the King of the Cast tournament. I'm Sean Mooney in this. It's the TLFX game to Vincent