Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Yeah, let's go, let's go. Come home, come home. Hey, good morning. This is Ed McMahon. And now ladies and gentlemen, he rid Ryan. Okay, being day for us. Welcome a board. What a Burger Wednesday. I gotta give it up to truck Array. I love that guy. Uh first guy already at Waterburger this morning. Yeah, he just sent me a picture. He's like, bro, I'm over here at Waterburger. I'm saying thank you for them helping out for the with the backpacks. That's what we're doing all day today. I'm just asking you to go to Waterburger. You don't have to say anything. You know, there's no U special code, there's no select menu item. You just I'm just asking you to go to Waburger today and send us a picture as our way of saying thank you. They're gonna stop by this morning. I'm gonna bring us a big old check so we can go buy some backpacks for the kiddos. So that's that'll be running in the background all morning long. Paul just sent me an email. He can't play today. He's got a meeting, which is okay, all right. It's the fresh out of bed Head Too Head challenge. You can't make it great, Okay, two brand new players will have to play today. I don't even know if Chile knows this, but two brand new players will come on today fresh out of Head Head Too Head. The winner will play Paul tomorrow. I always give somebody one break. If you've got something going on in your life, that's fine. I'm with that. So that's what we're gonna do on the fresh out of bed Head to Head. Somebody's gonna win those modest miles Flaming Lips tickets today. Cage the Elephant was announced yesterday right at ten o'clock, about five about I don't know, nine fifty seven. We announced that show. We're gonna give you tickets before they go on sale this Friday in homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback, Gaslight Anthem, Counting Crows tickets at seven twenty, falling in Reverse tickets at eight twenty, alternative income, a chance to one one thousand dollars at nine ten. Tickets in the pit for the Summer of Lound tour will be I know the show, and we got more rain coming, so we'll talk about that. Scattered thunderstorms expected highs of eighty seven is gonna keep it a little cooler out there. Good morning, mo. What's happening with Houston's headlines here?
Speaker 2: Well, we all know it's a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Forty eight hours when it comes to Iran versus Israel, Trump declared there was peace in the Middle East, and that mostly held for what like twenty four hours. Both sides didn't agree to the ceasefire, and Trump was not happy. That was the audio of the day yesterday when he blasted Israel and Iran on TV, saying they don't know what the f they're doing, and then we were all a little stunged.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, since then, right after that, Trump boarded Air Force One, had a certain phone call with Nettan Yahoo.
Speaker 2: After the call, Trump got back.
Speaker 3: On social media to declare the ceasefire was quote in effect. Since then, he's been celebrating and saying it was a great honor to destroy all the nuclear facilities and capability and Iran and then quote stopped the war. Well, then last night he said there is a comprehensive peace agreement that goes even further.
Speaker 2: Beyond the ceasefire. And now you're caught up. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday a grand jury and I did an eighteen year old Carmelo Anthony for first degree murder. You'll remember April second was the stabbing death of the fellow student during that track meet in Frisco. Anthony arrested the same day, was placed on house arrest after we bonded out, and now he faces five to ninety nine years or life in prison if convicted.
Speaker 2: Obviously, this case.
Speaker 3: Has struck a deep nerve across all sides. The victim's father thinks jurors and noted no verdict is going to bring back his son.
Speaker 2: But Anthony's lawyers still.
Speaker 3: Insists of the team acting in self defense and they look forward to a trial. All right, let me teach you all the new term. It's called screen divorce. Wait a minute, what is it called screen divorce?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Between you and your partner, never have to agree on what to watch.
Speaker 3: You just go back and forth, taking turns on the main television. So one person is watching whatever they want on the main TV. The other sits up, cozies up next to them on another screen like your iPad with headphones, and watch what you want.
Speaker 1: Do you kind of do this with all your sports. I mean, Emma doesn't want to watch your crap.
Speaker 4: I won't watch it on like the I'll I'll mute it and put it on an iPad.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what this sounds like. That's what this sounds like. If Emma's watching her show putting headphones in where it's like I completely disconnect.
Speaker 4: Like if we're watching the show or she wants to watch something, I'll have like the Yankees on in the background.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's just checking in on something else.
Speaker 4: But you're still kind of checked the score and like be able to look at it.
Speaker 1: But but you're pretending to be interested in what she's watching. Okay, Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: That's just a separation for y'all. It's not a full on screen divorce.
Speaker 3: Yeah you've heard of sleep divorce, right, that was like all the room, Yeah, slip at bedrooms just you know, so everyone gets quality sleep.
Speaker 2: This is being compared to that. I don't know, I think it works.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Curiosity will get you when it comes to the Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez's wedding. The festivities are going on in Venice this week, and I'm talking like a lot of festivities.
Speaker 1: I thought Venice was protesting that. Oh yeah, they feel like their country is being bought for the reception.
Speaker 3: Well, the invitation was leaked, okay, and it says the couple are donating to charities in Venice instead of receiving wedding gifts.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The locals are annoy There's a group called No Space for Besos. They are protesting so hard that the couple had to change one of the venues because they didn't feel it was safe enough.
Speaker 1: These are the I hate billionaire people.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I mean ten to twenty million dollars is what's essaated for the wedding.
Speaker 1: Whatever the equivalent of the top dog over there is. They could have said no, you can't do it here. As a matter of fact, they did the opposite. They said, you're welcome here, do all of your festivities here because they feel like it's an awesome commercial for Venice. And you know what, the person in charge of Venice is correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean the list of celebrities who's who of people that are going to be there is insane. I am watching the Orlando Bloom Katie Perry thing because I know both of y'all are super investing in that Alex Rod. They were both invited, but apparently Orlando Bloom will be attending the wedding as a single man, so I'll.
Speaker 2: Keep you posted. Let's talk about one of your other favorite dudes, Jelly Roll.
Speaker 3: He's got a twin apparently, and his twin's name is Kevin James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the comedian actor guy, Kevin James.
Speaker 3: H Kevin dressed up his Jelly Roll over the weekend and joined Jelly on stage. Kevin has no tattoos, but the pictures are hilarious. The audio of the performance, it's not horrible. No word on why all this went down, like if Kevin James is a Jelly Roll fan, or if maybe there's a jelly Roll movie in the works.
Speaker 1: It's very funny though, Bunny how I saw mean and I say, Jelly way to bring Bunny into it.
Speaker 2: Get that man on stage, baby.
Speaker 1: This is on the music blog page today.
Speaker 2: You can see you want to hear it singing. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: So is he singing with Jelly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he kind of comes in on top of him.
Speaker 1: And then he walks off. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Those are Houston's headlines, All Rights with the Wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a win last night.
Speaker 4: They shout out the Phillies one and nothing. They're gonna play them again tonight. Colton Gordon will be on the map for the shows going up against Phildelphia. Zach Wheeler. First pitches at sevent ten. You can listen to the game over on our sister stations at Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven kier Age In Soccer Houston, Donald FC be back on the pitch tonight. They're gonna play Minnesota United on the road. That'll kick off at seven thirty and you can watch it on Apple TV. That is what's going on in squiz.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. I see some other water Burger pictures rolling in this morning. All right. That's gonna keep us all busy for sure. But thank you. It's our way of just all of us going out and thanking Waterburger for their support over the years for our backpack program. So we are going to look for some new players in freshott A man heads your head. That should open it up for some of you that haven't been able to get through. That's good. Also, looking for the first phone call. Who wants in on the first phone call? Come get it. We'd love to hear what you have to say. Seven one, three two, The most interactive show on the radio starts right now ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show off and running on this Wednesday, Humpday, Wildcard Wednesday, check Waterburger Wednesday. Indeed, I appreciate all of you. Friend on Eli went out there and got a number one already, he was out there early this morning. May went out to Waterburger. Very good. I told you that Ray Trucker Rail already went out to Waburger this morning. And then the other email that I got this morning dealing with the show was Paul. He was going for win number two and he says, hey, listen, I got a meeting this morning. I can't make it. I can play tomorrow. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Paul. That's okay. You get a pass on one show. If you can't make it, you can't make it. So we're gonna put Paul on the sideline. He will play the winner of today's matchup and no harm, no fall, and two new players today on the show, competing Fresh out of My Head head to head at six point twenty. Okay, why are people sending me all these Waterburger pictures, Well, Waterburger is gonna come down today, and they wrote us a big fat check for our backpack efforts. We are trying to raise money right now. You guys all know that, and it's very expensive to buy these backpacks full of school supplies, as is all things. The prices have gone way way up. So I am just I'm throwing myself to you guys saying, please, if you can get into the rod Ryan Shokera's online store, my stuff is here. I got my Alex. The first shirt that I chose to wear was the Alex design and I got that on today and I was so happy that. You know, I got a big box of stuff that I ordered yesterday. I was so excited to see it. I think our stuff looks great this year. There's a little bit of something in there for everybody. There's chicks, there's dudes, there's koozies, there's coffee mugs, there's hats, there's all that stuff that we're just trying trying to Yeah, I mean, yeah, it gets her name out there and that's awesome, But the most important thing is to try to get you guys excited about buying these things so that we can give the money to the kids. Okay, there's also an area if you don't want to buy our stuff, just donate money. So Chili, pump up the store, get it up on top. But we're gonna get all these water Burger pictures in today. And I'm not asking you to go and uh and buy a special menu item or you have to talk to somebody. All you have to do is just go to Waterburger today. We want to see you and your water Burger. And it's just that's how we're gonna say thank you to them for I mean, they're not asking us to get them likes on their Facebook page or anything. They're just like, we're gonna give you a check. We know you guys will take care of us and uh, and I know you guys will go to Waterburger today. I can't wait to go for I already left. I leave a little note for London in the morning and I said, I was thinking because I pulled out chicken, and I'm like, well, chicken for dinner, you know, taco? You know, Taco Tuesday was yesterday, and I always kind of write what we're gonna have for dinner and Chicken today. I went, oh, no, I might cross it out. I go, we're going for water Burger today.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna be so excited.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for her to read the note this morning. She'd be so excited that we're going to water Burger today. But they're gonna stop buy as well. So we'll talk to some water Burger today. But thank you. You can email me the pictures. That's fine. Chili setting you up on Facebook where you can drop your pictures on there as well. But if you want to tweet at us, make sure that we're using all the proper things so that water Burger sees what it is that we're doing. This morning.
Speaker 5: It's not time for the first phone Callum.
Speaker 1: Matthew, good morning, Matthew, good morning. Can you hear me, sir? I can hear you perfectly, man. You sound great. What do you got for us on the first phone call?
Speaker 6: Well, I live here in Huntsville and I listened to you'all every morning, and I very rarely ever hear anybody Huntsville.
Speaker 1: It's Vegas. Yeah, we do. We do get some people from Huntsville. I mean, Alex is a fan. Eat him up Cats, Maybe Alex is a huge fan. He went to college up in those parts. I spent some time up there. On my very first day on the air, I got lost and I saw a giant, large white statue in general. It was on my way to the What happened was, I was on my way to the radio station the very first day. I was getting some bad directions from the Travis School lightly and I called in and I said, you told me to get on forty five and he's he said, yeah, you're on forty five. It sounds like you're doing it right. I go, there's this huge white man. I see this huge, massive statue. Now I'm on my way into the station here in the galleria correct. And he said, what side of the car isn't on? I said, I'm passing him. He's on the right. He goes, oh, you're going the wrong way. Awesome, Boy, was I going the wrong way? Yeah. So I've got a the other thing that comes up about Huntsville, Matthew, I promise I'm gonna let you talk one of these minutes. But there used to be, and we've talked about this on the show. There was a man that was maybe had a barbecue stand up there and the sign used to say, you don't need no teeth to eat our beef, and I don't think it's there anymore, but people definitely remember when that sign was up in that area. Did you ever see that, Matthew, you don't need no tea to eat our beef? No, sir, I did not. I think it was a long time ago. I think it was years ago. What do you do in Huntsville?
Speaker 6: I work for the prison system. Actually, yeah, and unfortunately, once I get into prison, the radio service isn't that good. So every morning about this time I lose y'll, so I miss out on a lot of the games and opportunities to win tickets to fun events.
Speaker 1: Well there is always well, you do miss out on the live but if you want to hear some of the shenanigans, I don't know if you're much of a podcaster. You know Alex podcast the show every day, right, yes, sir, Yeah, so you can go back and listen. Plus, you know we're on YouTube right now, by the way.
Speaker 2: Turn it on all the TVs in the prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on YouTube right now, and you sound great. So you can always go back and watch that day's YouTube as well, because you'll be on, sir. I'm talking about you and you and I, Matthew. We're talking in the future right now. Somebody's gonna be watching this, like at noon today and they're gonna say, oh my god, Matthew, what a great call in in Huntsville of that guy. Listen, Matthew, thank you. I appreciate I'll take whatever I can get. I'll take whatever I can get. You'd be safe doing that job of yours. Okay, Yes, thank you, Yes, sir, I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I do have one recommendation. There is a brewery up here, the Lucky nineteen Brewery. They have I pas and borders and a few other different opportunities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spare capful of sek one of those this weekend.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sounds like our ambassador of Huntsville knows all this.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, Well, that's awesome, try and fancy.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Well, thank you, bro. I appreciate you getting the started this morning. Matthew. Again, please be safe at that gigg of years. Palm a flip, got a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending and then we'll get set up for the game.
Speaker 7: Houston's alternative and Helm at the rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four or five the buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everybody, rod Ryan's Show on this WAA Burger Wednesday. Thank you. So many of you sending in pictures and I'm starting to see them on Facebook, and our Twitter is at rod Ryan's show, our Instagram is at rod Ryan Show. Everything's at rod Ryan's Show. And I know that this question is gonna come in from someone else because Jessica already asked, because I know she's down in Destin, Florida. She's like, does it count if I go to the one down here? Any Whataburger counts? All the thank you Alex. So some people will say world, but what about the one over here? I'm over here, Yes, even more anything. If it's a what Burger, it counts. Get to water Burger. I know they're gonna bring us some treats today, but I can't wait to go. That's where we're going to dinner tonight. We're gonna go to Waterburger and I'll get the picture of the fam and we'll get it up. So, yeah, it counts today. It counts wherever you're at. But thank you, all calories don't count today. Get to water burger. Send us a photo. That's so good to hear that the counter is don calorie because it's for charity and no cards. Yeah, isn't it like when there's fiber in something, you can take out something that there's subtraction, there's math.
Speaker 4: Look man, whatever whatever math you gotta do to make it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it plays it. Like you can you you can subtract the fiber from the carbs. There's some I don't know.
Speaker 4: Fiber over carbs divided by charity plus charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then just there and then it's just less than charity because the charity wins backpacks. All right, what's trending? Well, Whateburg Wednesday is trending.
Speaker 4: Everybody's trying to get in on the whataburger Wednesday. Like we just said, go to a Whateberg. Send us a picture you're eating Whateburger. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thomas, Thank you, Officer Robert Stratton looking good. I want to see you in your water burger. Okay, morning, I'm getting pictures of bags and receipts and all of that. We want to see you with your water burg.
Speaker 4: Are you ever happier than when you first get your whateburger, Like that is one of the happiest moments ever as.
Speaker 1: The smell fills your car. Yeah, what I know? Bloom is trending.
Speaker 4: They're saying that he plans to quote party hard at the Bezos sweating amidst his split with Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man started telling me like, I'm getting wazd in the Bezos wedding. Is there a better place for hot single milks than the Bezos wedding? Yes, Lauren Santa's' friends. Yes, all those divorces girls, you girls want I'm I'm Orlando Bloom. I got a cruise commercial right now.
Speaker 8: You want to.
Speaker 1: Take me to the seas He's gonna have a condo line of them. And then liver King is trending. Do you guys know who the liver King is?
Speaker 4: Sure? Okay, Well, he got arrested in Austin overnight on a misdemeanor for making a terroristic threat. I don't know what the terroristic threat was, boy, but he was arrested.
Speaker 1: Have you do you know liver King? Go look him up. He like does everything all natural. He eats raw liver.
Speaker 4: He also did steroids and talks about how he's all natural like rifts, but then they're like, well, actually, this guy sells you steroids and he got busted kind of burned on that, but did get overnight.
Speaker 1: So that's a training on night for the bus'll just be sitting in a stream eating raw meat. That kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Probably not like squatting and pooping outside, and that's how he lives his life correctly.
Speaker 1: We're not. Paul has excused himself from the game today. He will play tomorrow. He will play the winner of the two people that are lucky enough to get through seven one three two one two five nine four five. If you want to play the game, The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: On ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The Bus ninety four five, The Buzz All Time Low with Black Bear and Monsters. Rod Ryan Show. What a Burger Wednesday? Get out to Waburger today. Just go buy some food. Just go buy some food. That's it. That's all I'm asking. Get something fun and treat yourself a little bit before you start. While you're while you're munching, you take a picture. We want to see you and your water burger. You can eat, you can just you can put it on any of our socials. If you know how to do all that you don't, you can just email it to me. I got Bo and Chile on it and they'll they'll get it up there for you. Okay, so you can just email me Rod at the buzz dot com. Let's play a game. Paul's not on today, he will be with us tomorrow. So we got to bring on two new players. And now it's time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Listeners to New York corners. Oh boy, look who we have here. I'm out Greg Old Greg. Good morning, Old Greg. Where have you been hanging out? Oh? You know we love when you're on. Here comes out Greg. He's a scaling man fish. Most like, what are you doing over there? Greg? Old?
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Oh Greg, it's so good. He's now little man pitch? What is that? I don't you know? Don't worry about it. All right? You did play earlier this year, Old Greg. Obviously you didn't win five. But no, I hate to ask you this. Have you been in the Hall of Fame? No? God, it's time fricks that please, let's go Alice, I got a fresh fish. I mean, we're just using all the drops today. Hey, Ray, what a good morning, guys. Good morning to you. Listen. Paul's not here. You said, Hey, it's time for me to get in here. You've never played the game before. I've never played, longtime listener. I'm the freshest, freshest fish you can get. Oh well, let's find out FISHA. Let's see how fresh you are? All right, I got fresh Ray, I got old Greg Fresh Ray, Old Greg. What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: We have a pair of tickets to see Modest Mouse in the Flaming Lips.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be at seven Month Music Hall in August.
Speaker 1: Okay, boys, Old Greg knows how to do this. Old Greg's been playing for a while. Ray, you're fresh. I know you've heard the game. I'm sure you're undefeated in your car. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, yes, sir, All right, here we go. We're listening for Ray. We're listening for Greg. Winner will play Paul tomorrow? Question number one? What was Theodore Roosevelt's nickname? Greg? Old Greg? Teddy Today? Fresh Ray Fresh? Okay, fresh eye Brainfardi Ray.
Speaker 2: All right, you're warm.
Speaker 3: Now you're ready, Teddy, I'm ready, Teddy, Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Next question, what is the name of the Texans twenty twenty five mascot Hall of Fame in Ductor Ray, Old Greg Showy Toro for the win, Yeah, Toro in the headlines Toro Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: Ray, We're lucky for trying.
Speaker 1: I heard you on that second one, but Old Greg just edged you out just.
Speaker 8: Too fast from me.
Speaker 1: I'll get him on the next go around. I hope, I hope that there is a next go around for you, Ray. I think that you'd be good with this once you get that first one under your belt. I bet you're gonna come in back here and kick some ass. Old Greg. You're gonna play Paul tomorrow. Can you play? Yes, sir, Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Sad effects include mood swings, mood swings, US apprehow ninety four or five the bus Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. As Mo likes to call them, those Canadians. That's three days Grace and just like you, we played a brand new song yesterday which kicked ass. And this is the new version of three Grace with both lead singers now because Adam Gantier's back in the fold, and I think it was called Dominate and it was awesome. It was on yesterday's music blog page. We posted all they have out there is a lyric video, but it's great. It's great. But the songs out there go take a listen. I think you're gonna love it. Bring us this new champion, fresh out of bad Hand to hand Challenge. Here's your current champion. Good morning everybody. That's Old Greg, your fresh house had the head one day champion, Join me on Thursday. Take out Paul bit. Yeah it was just short sweet. He's like, just use all the use all my time by dropping all those drops you got Alex. All right, So designated game tomorrow, Old Greg, Paul one time in the hall, the guy from the Mile of Meat, all that stuff. All right. We announced Cage the Elephant yesterday and and most gonna give you a chance at these Caves the Elephant tickets after I bring you some new fun facts. It's the fuck that's of the day.
Speaker 8: We make you look smart, your buddies, it's the fun that's of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, here's come some new fun facts for you. Hey, Captain Cash, why don't you join me for some fun facts? Would you gather around the radio. Yeah, all countries have an official animal, like we have a bald eagle. Okay, Scotland's official animal it's the unicorn. Yeah, I'm telling you when I tell my kid that they're real. Yeah, Scotland's third animal. Okay, I've been drinking, dude. It takes sixty tons of paint to cover the Eiffel Tower. Is whoa sixty tons is about the weight of ten elephants. Hal, I knew you were wondering an elephant, an elephantian? What is that? Ten ten ten on the Elephantian scale, that's what. That's what. Sixty tons of paint A lot of peanuts. We just invented the elephantian scale on another scale. If you guys remember the movie Close Encounters, Now, what was that card? Close Encounters of the third kind? That is a scale that is only that is only number three on the scale. Okay, so the scale of Close Encounters the first kind would be seeing a UFO. And I know there's a bunch of you wing nuts out there that feel that you had a close encounter of the first kind. I don't believe it. You saw UFO. Show me a picture, not some grainy. Okay, a close encounter of the third kind is seeing an alien. The fourth kind is being abducted by aliens. And it goes all the way up to the seventh kind, and that's getting a little alien nookie, having sex with an alien close encounters of the seventh kind. Interesting, it's on the scale.
Speaker 8: It's the fuck that's of the day. We make you look smart, everybody, it's.
Speaker 1: The fuck that to the day. All right, talk to me about the show that was announced.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Cage the Elephant, October sixth, seven to one three Music Hall Tickets go on sale Friday ten am ticketmaster dot com. Or if you can get this flashback, all right, it's your fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, there are about now. Alex has been to one thousand, five hundred and ninety nine of them. There's one thousand, six hundred chilies locations around the world. Okay, he's still got one left somewhere. It's somewhere far he can't get to it with. Apparently all of them have something kind of quirky and unique about them. They say it's for good luck. What is that one strange oddity about Chile's Okay? Seven one, three, two, two, nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. There's the money guy right there. How'd you do yesterday?
Speaker 9: It was a good day on Wall Street. The Dow was up five hundred and seven points kick off this morning at forty three thousand and eighty nine. The Nasdaq was up two hundred and eighty one points to nineteen thousand, nine hundred and twelve Bence of our ten year treasuries training at a four point two nine percent, and oil stands at sixty four dollars ninety nine cents a barrel to the most active is the Big Studs Sales, Sports, Navidia and Amex, the Big Duds, Chevron, Apple, and Travelers. On the economic calendar, this morning, we'll get numbers on new home sales for May right now, Futures a little on the downside.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's turn this baby around. That's it. I'm out of here.
Speaker 9: This is Holllan Manny's director with the Ramy James porter for the Rod Ryan Show from Raymond James on saying, Philippin and Gustin, don't forget those rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 10: Bamian's expressed those of Aland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and Associates. Thank come ever, NYC, as IBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. If there's no insurance transmission, we'll continue. If this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end this. Programs for educational and informational services on the Stones Duds are based on movement as reported by Young and I'm Houston's Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 11: And The Rod Ryan Morning Show six at ten am World The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan's Show. Sure, if only Emily would pick up the phone and call one of these days, then I would put her on the radio and try to let her win something. If I could just find an Emily. Is there an Emily in the house, Emily, I'm here. Oh you did call. That's very It's perfect. I was hoping an Emily would call today. There are one thousand, six hundred Chilies locations around the world. Apparently all of them do this one quirky little thing. What is it?
Speaker 2: They hang a painting upside down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got one of their pictures upside down and they say it's for good luck. So yeah, a lot of crap on the walls and stuff, but one of them's upside down. You got to look for it, Emily, you win. What are you giving her?
Speaker 3: Emily, You're going to Cage the Elephant. They'll be here October sixth, seven to one three. Music Hall tickets aren't even on sale yet. They go on sail Friday, ten am. Ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: Congrats, Mama, thank you. I appreciate ya.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Emily, I appreciate you. We'll continue giving away tickets all week to that Cage the Elephant show, Gaslight Anthem, County Cross tickets. Next hour at seven twenty. I got MO right now with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: That's good morning, good morning, hey, roller coaster forty eight hours. When it comes to Israel versus Iran, both sides encroached.
Speaker 2: On the ceasefire.
Speaker 3: Trump was not happy and blasted Isel and Iran on TV, saying they don't know what the f they're doing. And while we're all a little stunned, Trump continued, he boarded Air Force one, had a stern phone call with net and Yahoo, and after the call, Trump took to social media to declare the ceasefire was quote in effect. Israel is not going to attack Iran, he declared, and so he celebrated a little bit and said it was his honor to destroy all.
Speaker 2: Nuclear facilities and capability and then stop the war.
Speaker 3: The US says they will not let Iran's nuclear program recover, and they are now looking forward to land a comprehensive peace agreement that goes beyond even the ceasefire reways.
Speaker 1: Here we are, what else?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Diddy?
Speaker 3: He told the New York judge that he will not testify in his federal sex trafficking trial.
Speaker 2: It was in it's thirty.
Speaker 3: Second today and now prosecutors are resting after thirty four witnesses said Combs used his staff, money and threats to force women into day's long freak off parties. He's now facing a possible life sentence, but his lawyers presented no witnesses. They did read text and notes showing that the women were willing and the staff didn't know what was happening. They are asking for a media acquittal. The judge is not ruled yet. Jury should start deliberating as soon as Friday.
Speaker 1: What do you think he gets.
Speaker 3: It's they definitely proved that he was traveling, like across state lines with women and men.
Speaker 1: He's getting five years. Oh, he'll get twenty. I'm guessing he gets twenty. He's not getting life. He's nice.
Speaker 2: I think he'll get twenty to only do five.
Speaker 1: He'll get twenty and he'll do eight. He'll get out in two. It's very really, I think he's got a lot of pool. But what does he get sentenced with? My guess is twenty. I ain't twenty things norm all. I feel like it's gonna be less than night. Yeah, all right, we'll see. What's what's going on with online shopping here?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to return something that you bought online and then they tell you.
Speaker 2: Just to keep it.
Speaker 1: I bought a table hoping that the Bills were going to go to the Super Bowl. I was going to Bils Mafia style it. Oh I didn't need it. I just bought an extra table and it had a hole in it, the plastic table. It had a big dent in the cardboard when it got delivered. So I contacted them and they said keep it. We're going to send you another one, but it was an Amazon.
Speaker 2: Product, okay, one of their basics, if you will, So it.
Speaker 1: Was easier for them to send me a new table rather than go through the rigamarole of me sending it back.
Speaker 2: How did it make you feel?
Speaker 1: Rot? I felt like I got two tables out of the tail because I'm going to destroy it anyway.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I go through it this year.
Speaker 2: This is your ear.
Speaker 3: If you study actually backs up those feelings, they call it a total win win. When companies do this, we as customers perceive them as friendly and more trustworthy. The term for that feeling is called brand warmth, and that warmth, you know, sticks around and you will more likely buy more things from those companies because you feel like they're treating you well.
Speaker 1: I never felt better about Jeff Bezos in my life.
Speaker 2: You have a brand warmth.
Speaker 1: I had two tables. Now I have an extra table ready and then one that I can wreck and not feel bad about it. So I never loved that. I just I was so mad that it had a big hole. It was a pretty large hole in it, so the table I could put a tablecloth over it or whatever. I'm like, this is unacceptable. It was delivered. It was proper, improperly landed. You know, I don't return much either.
Speaker 2: I just kind of a hassle.
Speaker 1: I've thrown stuff away. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's talk about Orlando Bloom because there's no official word on him and Katy Perry splitting up, but the rumors are definitely swirling. And this big Bezos Sanchez wedding that's happening right now is fueling to the rumors because if Orlando Bloom is a single man, he is known to be the life of the party. So no matter his relationship stat is, Katy Perry will not be at the wedding. She's in the middle of her world tour, so he will be there alone, whether they're split up or not.
Speaker 1: But Katie's ass is chapped. She's the one that's friends with the couple she went up to space with Sanchez. She's like, those are my friends. That invitation is because of me me. She can't go. She can't go. He is gonna mop up at that thing.
Speaker 2: Guys like Leonardo DiCaprio will be there.
Speaker 3: But the most eligible bachelor at the wedding is it Orlando Bloom or is it Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: See what's his name is?
Speaker 3: Don?
Speaker 1: I thought Brady has a chippy.
Speaker 2: I mean he has a chippy, but he's not not a lot.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the Leo with the nineteen year old A true story.
Speaker 2: He's always he only dates no, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: Know that, but does he currently really have a nineteen year old? Girl?
Speaker 2: Checked your ID?
Speaker 1: Would you please find me?
Speaker 2: I'm on it?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: A first okay.
Speaker 3: Because fans are urging the guys to retire, a clip from their latest tour went viral. One person said, quote, this is so painful, they just need to stop. The video shows the guys performing T and T and at points the crowd seems to be louder than Brian Johnson's voice. And then there's Angus Young who looks seventy. I mean they are, they're that old. They're not gonna be the same. Let them do what they want. See them one more time? Stop complaining?
Speaker 1: Right Rod the song it's the twentieth song in their twenty two set show They're exhaust Is anyone gonna look great?
Speaker 3: Also, to be fair of the videos from like the front row pit situation, which is not always the best like sound, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't. I'll tell you what you'd have to ask my girlfriend who's never seen ACDC before, you ask her what's one of the greatest shows she's ever seen? ACDC. Like, you don't feel ripped off that you didn't see them in their prime. They're still pulling off one of the greatest rock shows of all times.
Speaker 4: Two guys that went to the show that you went to that said it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's amazing. It's amazing. I get it. Is his voice awesome? No? Does it? Yeah? It works. He's seven ninety's not gonna be one hundred percent and he's seventy seven years old. If you're gonna go see ac DC, you better go do it on this tour. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Alex Astro's gotta win.
Speaker 4: Last night they shut out the Phillies won to nothing. They're gonna play the Phillies again tonight. Colton Gordon will be on the mound for the Stros going up against Philadelphia. Zach Wheeler first pitches at sevent ten. You can listen to it on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty KSh in soccer Houston, NAFC is gonna be back on the pitch tonight.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play in.
Speaker 4: Minnesota United on the road and O kick off at seven thirty and you can watch it on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Bus ninety four or five the Bus, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Welcome to the seventh spot, seven oh eight. If you're carrying over from home room, thank you for just joining us. Wakey, wakey, hands off snakey, and get a couple of hands on. Some water burgers today, all right, either at breakfast or whatever you want to eat in the morning, It's up to you. My kid already heard me. She goes, you said we could have something special. She already asked me for a milkshake this morning. She knows what you heard on the radio. I said, yeah, treat yourself. She goes, Daddy, can I treat it byself? Can I get? Can I get? She goes, she knows we're going to waburger later. She's like, can I get a milkshake? You said it on the radio. I know I didn't say you could have a milkshake on the radio. Specifically, but I did say treat yourself.
Speaker 2: Can she have a milkshake?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I told her she could have a moch Yeah. It's for the kids. Alex keeps telling me it's for the kids. It doesn't. It wipes out the calories, wipes out everything. What are we talking about here, Well, it's Waterburger Wednesday. And those of you that have been listening for a while every summer, you know that we're I'm begging you guys for money, and I'm begging you guys to go buy our merchandise. And I want to buy backpacks full of school supplies for the kids. And I rely on the hashtag best listeners in the world to kind of come through. And you always do come through. But then some of our some of our friends of the show come through, and Whataburger comes in big every year. They're gonna come in and bring us a check and they don't ask us anything. They just want to help out the kids. I in turn, ask you, guys, hey, go thank what Burger today? Okay, go thank whatater Burger. Go buy yourself a burger or milkshake or treat yourself today. Send me a picture. I want to flood social media I want to is our way of saying thank you to water Burger. I'm gonna thank them personally, but I want you guys to get in on thanking them for their generosity. And who doesn't love a little water Burger. Okay, this is gonna be all day. It's gonna be all day. I want pictures. I want to see you and your water Burger. Your boyfriend just sent me a picture. Josh Tree, well obviously supports the kids. He does support the kids. But then, just on a side note, he sent me a picture of him hanging out with Oil and Gas Greg. Now that is problematic. Those two guys it the world on. Is it a good combo?
Speaker 4: Or it?
Speaker 1: Could that be.
Speaker 4: If I had to go into battle, I like them and Chili, that would be I would take into battle.
Speaker 1: Oil and Gas Greg and Josh Tree drinking together. That could be the start of World War three. No, stop it, they would stop it. They would just drink. Well, Josh, thank you. I'll be mad at them forgetting out in supporting I'm not. I'm not. Those are two great tastes that taste great together.
Speaker 4: You can't drink with them and still be mad at them.
Speaker 1: I need you to go to water Burger. We want to see your bright, smiling faces. I got chili and mo just working overtime this morning, like trying to keep up on all the pictures that are coming in and then we're just kind of flooding all the stories and the X and Facebook and at Rob Ryan's show. Okay, but you can email me your pictures and I hope to get them all. I want to lunch. I get it. You got a routine in the morning. You can't make it to water Burger this morning. Can you make it for lunch? Great? Oh, you can't make it for lunch. Can you go after work? That's what I'm gonna do. We're gonna go out and have a little dinner at water Burger today. Okay, So need your support to support the friends that help us. I want to see your bright smiling face with some water Burger today. All right, you can email me. The easiest thing would be rod at the buzz dot com quick break when we come back and direct check for you, we'll find out what's trending. We got some gaslight Anthem, Counting Crows tickets coming your way.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show US.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody Rod Ryan's show on this water Burger Wednesday. I appreciate all the love that you guys are showing to water Burger. If you head over there today, make sure you host up a picture of you and your water Burger. You can email me maybe if that's the easiest thing for you, I'll take the hit on that. You can email me Rod at the Buzz dot com and we'll get it out there. We'll get it out there. Sixty chance to scattered thunderstorms again. I know I've had it, Like mo, here's me, bitch. At the beginning of the show where we're watching the weather, I'm like, I've just flat out had to Yeah, dude, I've had enough of the rain. So sixty percent chance of scattered under swarms today, highes up around eighty seven. Alex likes to keep us up by what's trending? What you got over there?
Speaker 4: Well, Wildcard Wednesday is trending. Eva sevegu is still to us by an.
Speaker 1: Anonymous listener today.
Speaker 4: You should go check her out the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is trending.
Speaker 4: She did a surprise performance at Travis Kelsey's tight End University camp last night in Nashville.
Speaker 1: That's where they get all the.
Speaker 4: Tight ends around the league to come hang out with them and they try and improve the position as a whole. That's how that's kind of led to a lot of tight ends getting big contracts over the last couple of years.
Speaker 1: I saw that yesterday, tight End University. For a long time, I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Has it always been in Nashville.
Speaker 4: No, They kind of move it around, But Kitty from the forty nine ers and Travis Kelsey were kind of the people. I think Greg Olsen, the commentator former Anther kind of started that.
Speaker 1: But they were basically like, we're.
Speaker 4: Not getting money like receivers are, but we're basically being receivers.
Speaker 1: Now we should start doing something.
Speaker 4: So now they'll like give each other tips and kind of have workouts, but it's all NFL and high quality, like college tight.
Speaker 1: Ends go into this thing.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift, It's like, well, hey, if my boyfriend's doing this, I'll go perform.
Speaker 1: And I think she lives in Nashville, so I probably wasn't that difficult. NBA Draft is trending.
Speaker 4: That's tonight and Cooper Flagg from Duke is expected to go number one overall to the Mavericks, which means he'll be a bust, but he will be the first white guy taking number one overall since nineteen seventy seven when the Bucks took Kent Vincent Rockets had a tenth overall pick.
Speaker 1: Because that's what's training in night, he goes by the bus. Thank you very much, dude. I saw I saw a show yesterday on ESPN. I almost texted you. I caught about half of it, so maybe fifteen minutes. But it showed like the young kids that were getting ready for the draft, for the NHL draft. Did you happen to see that? Yeah, where they were like working out and everything. You never all you you always see the combine in the NFL, and you see all this when you see the kids that are going into the NHL. Their kids they got they have acne. Okay, they're eighteen years old. There's really they're eighteen and nineteen because there's no like they don't they have to go to college. Okay, some of these kids are special. And to see them working out and going through all those things, I never seen it before. I mean, all the things they're doing the long jump. They're doing all the different exercises, and all the coaches are analyzing them, and they're they're running and jumping and doing the things that you see at the NFL Combine. They have those for those other sports, they're just not as as public as publicized, publicized, right, it was really fascinating, Yes, it was. It was really really fascinating to see these young kids. Okay, well, you got some tickets.
Speaker 3: I do Gaslight Anthem tickets. In fact, they're gonna be with counting crows end of July July thirty first, Smart Financial Center and sugar Land tickets are on sale now Smart Financialcenter dot net.
Speaker 2: Or if you're collar ten right now, let's do it seven one, two, nine, four five.
Speaker 1: Good luck on those tickets. Keep rolling through water Burger, keep snapping those photographs, keep sending them to us. All right, thank you. You're doing an amazing job out there, love every single one of you. Here is Corn and Freak on a leash ninety four or five The buzz. Okay, it's Corn ninety four or five, The buzz. Good Morning rod Ryan Show. On this water Burger Wednesday, I try get out for Waterburger today treat yourself. Some of you are letting me know, and that's cool. Like Rod, I flat out cannot get there before work. I have a routine in the morning. I can't get there, but you you got my word. I'm gonna go there. I'm gonna take the family for dinner. And that's what I'm doing too. I didn't have time to go to Waterburger before I got here. I'm crazy routine. I knew they were stopping by. They're gonna be coming by in less than an hour. They'll be here. They're gonna bring us the big check, which is awesome. The money is going towards backpacks. You know all this. But yeah, if you can get to Waterburger today, thank you, Just to thank them. That's it. There's no special order, there's no menu item, there's no nothing. All you gotta do is just go. And it's our way of saying thank you for the years of support that water Burger has put into our backpack program Sorr. If you're dealing with a little bit of scattered thunderstorms today, that's gonna be kind of just around all day highs today of around eighty seven. I'm gonna go to the phones here good morning, good morning. Hello. Who's this. You're Robert, Robert Subduede your color number ten? What's up?
Speaker 5: Let's go Rober.
Speaker 1: We would you give Robert some tickets?
Speaker 3: Paz, Yeah, Robert, You're going to see Gas Flighting The Count of Crows July thirty first, Smart Financial Center in sugar Land. Tickets on sale now Smart Financial Center dot net.
Speaker 2: See you there.
Speaker 1: Come on, Robert, have a great day. Thanks for being a part of the show. They pay me to come in here. That's why I'm a part of the show. Well, he said, thank you too, thank you. He was thanking you for being a part of the show. Thank you, thank you, Robert.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Is the best thing after all of your great waterburger pictures, and you look so happy. You're right. Alex mentioned it earlier. There really is. Some of you are looking at that water burger like you're watching your child take their first steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pure joy.
Speaker 1: Look that's how I'm gonna I'm telling you, I haven't had a burger in a while like that. I will look at that like I'm looking at my firstborn, Like yeah, my only born. I can't wait for my dinner today. After your water burger pictures is the best thing on our website. Kevin James dressed up as Jelly Roll. It is so funny to meious because he's naturally the same size as Jelly Roll. You know, Jelly's down some pounds and Kevin James is a bigger guy. But all you got to do with Kevin James because he's kind of had that beard for a while. Now, you put on a black turned around baseball cap. You put on black black pants, a chain from your wallet, and a black shirt and maybe a vest, a black vest, like you black yourself out. He comes out and sings with Jelly Roll. It is so funny to me.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: So Jelly Roll was at the Buckeyes County Superfest and then Kevin James just kind of rolls out. Is there something in the works with these two or is it just a funny thing that Kevin James happened to be around Jelly Roll. Might be the most photographed celebrity right now. It seems like not only his feet, he's super excited, and the thing I like about it, he still has that boyish excitement about him. He is getting a picture taken with Eminem he's like, oh my god, childhood hero of mine, and you really believe him that he's so excited to be meeting eminem who wouldn't be, But it comes across where it's just not a jo hum another day for him. But he's meeting everybody, and it seems like all the way up to Dolly Parton, she wants a picture with him. He's so unbelievably recognizable right now because he's so unique looking. It's just that you can't you can't open up the Internet without seeing somebody and Jelly and Jelly in a picture somewhere. It's just he's one of the most photographed guys right now. This thing with Kevin James is the funniest thing to me out on the website. I love it. And then the fact that they're doing a duet of Need a Favor together and it's pretty good. Kevin James can kind of low key sing. Have we heard him sing before, Alex sure somewhere I don't remember. Biting's a little bit like kind of jokey on King Queens. Okay, well, the guy can sing, so he's just missing the face tattoos. But boy, they look like twins. Maybe skip that's on the music blog page, the world famous shrod Ryan Show blog page, at the Buzz doot car, the rod Ryan shown four, five, the Buzz ninety four or five, the Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show linkin park and up from the bottom. Thank you so much for being up early with us on this what a Burger Wednesday. I wish I had a better forecast for you. Sixty percent chance of scat at thunderstorms throughout the day, highs of around eighty seven holophone here. Micah sends in a lot of emails, Thank you, Michael Brother rod pronunciation of what burger? It's what a burger, not water burger. To practice say what a burger five times and gradually say it faster and faster. Do you think that I'm saying water burger this morning? Do I sound like I'm saying water burger?
Speaker 2: Nope? Never questioned it.
Speaker 1: I noticed when people say water burger. Is he hearing me say water?
Speaker 3: Making like a blanket statement for folks Because some people.
Speaker 1: Say it, it seems directed at me. You would take it that way, Hang on, say lose everything, okay, water burger, water burger. I'm definitely not saying what a burger? What a burger? What burger? Yeah, I've never slipped up one time and said water burger.
Speaker 2: And we make fun of each other when we say things wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, water burger. I know people say that. Yeah I don't.
Speaker 3: Some people pride themselves on saying it, like there's non kroger.
Speaker 2: I know I say it sometimes? Did I the other day? Usually you call me out.
Speaker 3: I say the road names wrong when I'm doing traffic and the guys are like peeing their pants in the background.
Speaker 1: I mean, now that we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: What do I say?
Speaker 1: You got a clear nuclear thing going on?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one that my husband he hates that a fan.
Speaker 1: Nuclear nuclear nuclear nuclear satim he's saying in the nuclear.
Speaker 2: Sad makes my husband so mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pillow, I say, pillow, pillow, milk milk.
Speaker 1: Is that a weird regional thing?
Speaker 2: Who freaking knows pillow? Bring it on.
Speaker 1: I had friends that really went hard on the um in the umbrella, like, what, you're gonna need your umbrella? What do you say you need your umbrella? Umbrella? You're gonna need your You're gonna need your umbrella today, umbrella. But I was saying youurinal wrong. My whole life. Alice called me out on that, which because it was read my lips. Yeah, Micha, you're always saying you're no, You're like it's urinal.
Speaker 3: It would mess you up on you're no, Like that's not a word, colonel, are you saying, colonel?
Speaker 1: I think I grew up calling it a journal and not a urinal. Yeah. I didn't. I didn't take the extra time to get what needs to be in there.
Speaker 4: And I think, looking back at it, that was probably one of the most legit ripes I've had about my lips.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's the one time I'll actually give that to you. And then I think I think dead people were driven around in hursts growing up. Not a hear, not a hearse, a hearse Hurst. We always we always, Yeah, I think it was a hurst, like oh yeah, he got taken away in the Hurst, like what Like I get it out. It's stupid, it sounds now, but I think that's how we all said the hearse. All right, do you what a Burger Wednesday cassette? Cassettes? You guys say it's a cassette. I don't know where you guys are from. Yes, that's mad. Thank you for all the pictures.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're reposting all of them. Yes, we're the best.
Speaker 1: You guys are keeping us very very busy today, and I love every one of you. Hey, I'm wearing one of our new T shirts today. If you're watching us on high YouTube and high Facebook and wherever it else that we're being broadcast the video component of the show. Guys, this is one of the new shirts. This is actually the one that Alex designed. You can get this design on a T shirt. You can also get it on a hat. I thought so much of the logo we capped it out. Go to the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, Houston's Rocking Alternatives.
Speaker 10: The rod Roy Morning Show from six to ten AM. Ninety four or five. Buzz Here we.
Speaker 1: Go, ninety four or five the buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show offspring. All right, seven fifty three. You guys are doing a great job. Man, we're not even at the halfway point of the show. One hundred of you that have already sent to us Waterburger pictures. Thank you so much for that. That's what we're asking for today. Are My big ask today for the kids is to thank water Burger for being such a great partner over the years too. I mean, I don't know how many years they've come in now. I hope they know this when they when they come, they're bringing a check to us. I think they're bringing some food. Most like, what about the food.
Speaker 2: I think they're bringing some food this morning.
Speaker 1: I think they're bringing some food. Thank you, And uh, we're going to thank them by just flooding social media with you and your bright, smiling faces and your little waterburger babies, your little bag of Whataburger babies. I really enjoy some of the guys that have sent me these pictures of them, and they got the work uniforms on and they're in the truck and stuff. That's what I think about when I think about broadcasting and doing this show. I think, because I'm supposed to be that guy, I'm supposed to be in a truck wearing a glow in the dark vest and swinging a or something. I love seeing those pictures of you guys listening to the radio with your water burger out there ready to grind. And so it's not lost on me. I'm so appreciative of every single one of you. And then when we ask you to do things like this and you go out and you do it, and then you take the picture and all of that. Thank you. So we'll thank Whataburger next hour, plus we'll give you tickets to Falling in Reverse. And right now I got MO with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Yes, good morning, thank you roller coaster for forty eight hours. When it comes to Iran versus Israel, we all saw or heard the feelings that were coming out of Donald Trump yesterday when he said they don't know what the f they're doing. But then what happened after that, Well, Trump immediately boarded Air Force one. He had a stern phone call with Netanyahu, and after the call, Trump took to social media to declare the ceasefire was quote in effect, he said, Israel is not going to attack Iran. Since then he celebrated a little bit. He said it was his great honor to destroy all nuclear facilities and capabilities and then stop the war. The US will not let Iran's nuclear program recover, and they are now looking forward to land a comprehensive peace agreement that.
Speaker 2: Goes beyond even the ceasefire.
Speaker 3: A grand jury has indicted eighteen year old Carmelo Anthony for first degree murder y'all remember the April second stabbing death of a fellow student that happened in Frisco at the track meet. Anthony was arrested that same day, placed on house arrest after bonding out, and now he faces five to ninety nine years or life in prison if convicted. The district attorney said the case has really struck a deep nerve with everyone involved. Anthony's lawyer insists the teen acted in self defense and looks forward to the trial. Let me teach you all a new term. It's called screen divorce.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's when you and your partner can never agree on something to watch, so you don't. You just go back and forth sharing the television. One person gets to watch on the big main TV while the other person sits next to them watching whatever they want on a little screen with headphones.
Speaker 1: You get the trade off on who gets the big TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do?
Speaker 1: You said that. They also call that is it a bedroom divorce.
Speaker 2: That's a different divorce.
Speaker 3: Sleep divorce is where you're sleeping in different rooms or different beds, and it's that has proven good for people.
Speaker 2: Folks neither sleep long before the screen divorces.
Speaker 1: Next, it's long before I got a real divorce. I was thinking of getting a thermostat divorce. Oh yeah, I got tired of waking up in a meat locker in the morning and having to get showered and dressed in sixty eight degrees with that register blowing right over the shower when I got out. Those are a thing like I want to I want to sleep in a different area of the house that has its own thermostat. Now, what if you had a kid divorce and you could only take care of one kid? Oh, your husband takes care of one and you take it. Now you still see the other kid, but whatever, you only cater to that one kid? Which one do you take me?
Speaker 2: The baby? You can't talk?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, say.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sailor you have an attitude problem.
Speaker 2: Hey, curiosity will get you.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez, their wedding day festivities are taking over our timelines because they're all in.
Speaker 2: Venice this week and the celebrities are flocking in for the event.
Speaker 3: The invitation was leaked and it said the couple will be donating to charities in Venice instead of receiving wedding gifts.
Speaker 2: Locals are Some locals are annoyed that they're there.
Speaker 3: In fact, there's a group called No Space for Base Posts. They've been protesting hard, so hard that the folks even had to change the venue for one of the after parties.
Speaker 1: Can I just say it, I think you are talking about it correctly because I read it that way too. They're not asking like it would be a sick flex if you're getting married, like in lieu of a guest and lou of a gift, why don't you donate to these charities? Now they're they're saying, no gifts. As a matter of fact, for everyone that comes, we're going to donate in your own Are you in your honor to these charities? Like you're at the point where you're so rich. I know it sounds like I'm defending these idiots real, but you're so rich that there's nothing you can do. There is not a thing you can.
Speaker 2: Do that you want for nothing, to need, for nothing.
Speaker 1: To rid the hatred that people have of you.
Speaker 2: People hate them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yet they're gonna be on Amazon dot Com buying something today.
Speaker 2: It's making the move richer.
Speaker 3: Right, We're watching the celebrities poor in well, I'll keep you updated.
Speaker 1: When is the wedding.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming Saturday is that when weddings usually happened.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised they're not carrying this like the royal couple. You know. I thank yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see the phone party on the yacht?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It looked fun.
Speaker 2: It did look like a good time.
Speaker 1: Can people have fun any more or no?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Well, you know that foam is killing the turtles. It was turtle approved foam. Okay, I checked.
Speaker 5: Surely.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Jelly Roll.
Speaker 3: And his Twins' name is Kevin James, Yes, the comedian and actor. For some reason, Kevin dressed up as Jelly Roll over the weekend joined Jelly on stage age during that concert. Kevin is missing the tattoos, but the pictures are freaking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to just a little clip of this. So this is them singing together. That's Kevin comes in. Okay, it's my favorite thing on the internet today.
Speaker 2: It's not horrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so much going on in the world, and there's weddings and nuclear weapons, and I want to see Kevin James dressed up as Jelly Roll. Can I just have some joy?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Well, post stuff are you. Hey, those are Houston Sadline.
Speaker 1: That music blog page. Hey, they released the first picture. Now for some reason, Tony Iomi's not in it, but you can see three members of the original Black Sabbath sitting on a couch together and it's the first time they released a picture. And it's notably Bill Ward, the original drummer, is sitting next to Ozzy. I don't think those guys are walked in years. They're rehearsing for the big AUSI show coming up.
Speaker 2: That's like next week, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's on the music blog page.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it.
Speaker 3: How what you got?
Speaker 4: The Astro's gotta win. Last night they shut out the Phillies one and nothing. They're gonna play the Phillies again tonight. Colton Gordon will be on the mountain for this shows going up against Phladelphia Zach Wheeler. First pitches at seventen. You can listen to it on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety, News Radio seven forty kh in soccer Houston DONAALDFC here to be back on the pitch tonight. They're gonna play Minnesota United on the road. That'll kick off at seven thirty and you can watch it on Apple TV.
Speaker 11: That is what's going on this clips Rock and Alternative Fair Houston, The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 5: Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Twenty four five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show eight oh seven on this Wana Burger Wednesday. Going through all of your pictures, You're doing an amazing job. Let me kind of catch you up on everything as we are at the half point part of the show. Hey, book sixty percent, it's scattered thunderstorms. Hi's today around eighty seven, going through I'm going through a lot of emails today, and then Moe's getting a taste of what this is all like over here on this side of the world because I'm kind of shooting everything over to Chile and Mo and they're kind of distributing these pictures all over the place. But I'm kind of really getting it just about all the emails. I can't get back to every one of you, But thank you. If you sent in a picture, thank you. We're using that just so you know. If you sent in a picture and there's Keith right there, Keith, thank you. He said he's a three time a week guy. He's like, this is the easiest thing you ever asked me to do rod.
Speaker 2: He's also a breakfast burger. Guys, what that is?
Speaker 1: Love? Yeah? Mo and I we have the same stomach. Yes, and that's why I hired her. I'm like, Okay, we's the same stomach. What does that mean? My stomach doesn't have a breakfast clock and then it has a lunch clock or a dinner clock. Okay, if you want to sit down and eat some roast beef right now, I'm down. And and is the same. Yes, there's no like, oh God, for breakfast. I could never Oh no, I could bring it. There's nothing. There's nothing that's unique to a meal at a time of day. There I have no separation like that. I'm trying to think of something that's like so uniquely dinner anything it's I can eat that for breakfast. I absolutely can. Does it come with being a leftover person? An think you have to be you have to be a leftover person to have that stomach. I because I'll if there's something, I'll scrounge around in the morning for breakfast. If there's something left over from dinner, I'll eat that in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be.
Speaker 1: It's easy for me. So h, Pizza Burger guy. Huh, ketz Berger guy.
Speaker 2: Is a breakfast burger.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brandon, Robert. Where was Sneaky Pete? There's Pete. Good morning, brother Rod. Sneaky Pete sent me a picture. He's the one that got me thinking. It's Peet and his guy and they're wearing their work clothes. Like I said, it's kind of like one of those gray those like lime green vests. I don't know what they do. They're clearly in the cab of a truck. And that's it for me. That's it for me. I know that there's people listening to the show from all walks of life, but rarely, and I don't know if you guys think of this. Do you ever think about like, who listens to us in the morning? Do you ever think about that? Maybe it's just mean that's the crazy battle Royale that goes down in my head every day. It's like the royal rumble up there, just all these thoughts. I know that there's people that listen. We have one of the most beautiful skylines in America, these beautiful buildings. I know there's people in those buildings that probably listen to the show, But that's not what I'm thinking about. I'm thinking of these guys in the truck today that are working the swing and a hammer, because that's what I'm supposed to be doing. I have a pretty healthy dose of imposter syndrome. Like then, I'm here. I talk about it all the time. I'm supposed to be out there with you guys. Fill in that pothole today. It's supposed to be my gig. I'm supposed to be out there. That's why I'm so sympathetic to the guys that drive the trucks and the linemen and all of that stuff, because I relate to that. That's where I come from. That's what people do for a living. There's no big buildings in Buffalo like this. I don't know what people doing those things, the lawyers, what goes on in those buildings, Alex, there's a lot of buildings. What happens in those buildings?
Speaker 4: Downtown stocks, stock by stocks, mountains.
Speaker 1: I think there's sign I think there's stocks in those buildings. Yeahs, as the shareholders, I listen, I love every one of you that listened to the show.
Speaker 7: It's just what you from.
Speaker 1: My same love of those old shop radios that when we do that exercise. I do it once a year, no particular time, but every now and then I just get just get the bug and the anchor and to see what you guys listen to us on. When I see those old dusty shop radios where you know, Leroy came over and broke the antenna ten years ago, and you got tinfoil on it still, and then there's like pennies taped to the top because for some reason the station comes in better because because there's coins taped to the top of the radio. Yeah, the greatest of all time. And that guy he still listens. He'll email me. He made a speaker. He used to remember this Alex a car. He took a Jensen probably a Jensen triaxle, obviously he was a Jensen car stereo speaker, and he put it in a pens oil oil container, what like a gallon oil container, and that's what was the housing for the speaker. It's the greatest speaker I've ever heard. I've never been more proud of coming out of a speaker. There's never been another speaker that I've been more happy to be broadcast through in my life. It was a speaker was rigged on a like an Anna Freeze Jar all right, sneaky Pete, thank you and everybody. Everyone that's listening though, everyone, thank you. If you're making time to go to Waterburger this morning, snap a photograph, get it over to us. We should be talking to Waterburger at some point this hour. They're gonna be bringing us a big old check. What is it be doing with that check? Well, I'm gonna do it. Give it to Chili because you're doing such a great job today. I'm not doing that Chili. Chili would never accept it. He knows that the kids need it. He knows that the kids needed Chili. Have you heard from Waterburger? Have you seen anybody? Is there any rumblings in the hall? Are they Are they still coming in?
Speaker 4: You gotta be like two kN sam Man follow you knows I smell them.
Speaker 1: They're here. Oh okay, see you can't. You think you're gonna sneak food in here? And Chili's not gonna wait a minute, I know my stomach once Waterburger has entered the building, like he smelled them when they entered downtown on the first floor. We're on the seventh floor. He smelled them when they went through the front door of the lobby. He peeped, Well, he got whiff of it as soon as it pulled in. All right, so we're gonna be getting a big old check. And I'm so happy. I'm so happy this morning. And you guys are doing great, so thank you. Keep sending in those photos. We'll hook you up with some falling in reverse tickets coming up on the flip of this brake of us Rock and Al's hearing.
Speaker 5: A Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everybody to our water Burger Wednesday show. You guys are killing it. You're knocking it out of the park this morning. I appreciate all the pictures. It's funny. I'm sending these along, sending them to Mo and Chile, and I'm putting missing who is the account executive on this whole thing? And I said, is your inbox getting destroyed? She's like, yes, it is. She loves Zach Wells into my world. This is what my inbox looks like on a normal day, just getting putting all these people on these emails. Your pictures all look great, you all look so happy, and them keep continuing to go and say thank you to Waterburger by just visiting there today, all the area locations. I mean, I got people down in Florida like can I go here? I'm like, yes, of course you can send that picture. I don't care where you're at today. We got scattered thunderstorm. It's about a sixty percent chance. Hi, baby seven, there's Alex right there. Hello, Yeah, Hi, what's trending? Well? What a Burger Wednesday is trending again.
Speaker 4: And we just I saw some what Aburger coming into this city not too long ago.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty excited about it right now. But yeah, go and get a Whataburger. Send it's a picture of you eating your Whatterburger, and you all go to help the kids in Houston. Children's a charity. That's awesome. One of the pictures that I got this morning was Erica Veldez. She sent a great picture of her and her Waterburger. She's like, you know what you're talking about, Like these big buildings downtown, we do listen to you and those stocks go for the stock. Yeah, where the stocks are? She's like, yeah, buildings, so yeah, she just stands there next to a stock and listens to us in those big buildings downtown. Yeah, she says she's in the Chase Tower. Oh yeah, lawyers, traders, energy transfers. I don't know what any of that means, but they listen, Thanky, So they're in the buildings. What else? Peace in the Middle East just trending.
Speaker 4: That's been a thing for twenty four hours now. I think Trump said that it was a thing. After it was a thing, but it wasn't a thing. But then now it's a thing again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it changes every people were talking about it every five minutes. It's changing. And then Cooper Flag is trending.
Speaker 4: The Duke Forward is going to be the number one overall pick by the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Draft tonight, and he's gonna suck because he's going to Dallas.
Speaker 1: So that's just trending. I think you said Victor Webbiniana was going to be.
Speaker 4: A championships as you got, huh, how many times we make the playoffs? But a bust bust a bus no no playoffs, a bunch of playoffs. Okay, Rockets were in the playoffs. They didn't have to have that big French weirdo coming up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be coming up. We're going to be talking to our friends over at Waterburger. We're gonna thank them ourselves, as you guys are doing a great job in thanking them. But mo, we are some tickets to give away.
Speaker 3: Oh how about a pair of tickets to see Falling in Reverse. They've got their God as a Weapon Tour August fourteenth, The Woodlands, Wage War Tech nine Sleep Theory tickets on sale ticketmaster dot com or if you're caller ten right now seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: Good luck, guys, good luck, you look good and all these pictures keep rolling in. Here's breaking Benjamin and I Will not Bow ninety four, five The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for being part of the program today. It's Whatburger Wednesday. It's a fun day for us. It's a fundraising day for us. Uh, it's kind of every day during the summer. As I'm trying to push you to get over to the Rod Ryan Show Cares online store. We got some great merchandise. I was so excited. I got to get into my new stuff yesterday. And we'll roll out all the pictures of all the koozies and the hats and the cups, and I got my shirt on today. This is the one that Alex designed and it's a favorite of mine. It's an early favorite of mine. Already, great job on the logo, bro, Hey, you and I bought a couple of the hats too. We put this logo on the hats that we're selling. The great acts, my favorite ads. It is my favorite hat right now. It's my favorite hat. We are offered. We've got a sixty percent chance of scab at thunderstorms highs of around eighty seven. Chile has a link up today for the store. And then there's all the Waterburger information. The Waterburger information is easy, that's real easy. I'm going to talk about that in a second. But first let me go over to the phones here, because Moe offered up some tickets. Good morning, Come hi, who's this Noe? Your caller number ten, number ten?
Speaker 3: All right, know we we will see you at the Falling Reverse Tour August fourteenth, Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 9: All right, my daughter is going to be so excited because that's our favorite musician.
Speaker 1: Oh, super dad. Ronnie Radky, Love Ronnie Radkey. Yes, sir, girls love that dude, How can you not? Girls love that dude long here. He's jacked. He's like got that look he's jacked. He's got the tattoos, he's still got the long hair. You know, he looks like a he looks like a rock star. What about that's the Tommy Lee catfish situation. Yeah, yeah, that's Ronnie Radkey. Do you are you taking her or are you giving her the ticket? I'm gonna good for you, that's right, Yeah, good for you. You don't want her running off with Ronnie. You can keep an eye on your die, all right. No, we have a great time at that show and have some awesome girl dad time. All right, all right, love y'all, love you. I mean it when I say it. No, we thank you, dude. Do do Do Do Do doude Ali, We still have those pit tickets today, Summer of Loud Tour. Chili is the keeper of all of this stuff. He put those on know the show today? Okay, so the pictures are rolling in. Everybody is in a good mood today because it's Waterburger Wednesday. And what's not to like about Waterburger Wednesday. I already talked to my kid, left her a note this morning, and I was thinking, okay, you know, I pulled out some chicken breasts and they're thawing, and I'm like, okay, we'll have chicken for dinner today. And then I went, oh, no, it's Waterburger Day. So I scratched it in my note. I'm like, we're having Waterburger today. And I already heard from her this morning. She's so excited that she already go toed me into a shake.
Speaker 2: Said Dad, can I have a milk chet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You heard, you heard. She's so excited from Waterburger. We got Cindy and Jennifer. Guys, thank you so much. How many years Jennifer are how many years now?
Speaker 13: Good morning everybody? Good morning since two thousand and fourteen.
Speaker 1: You guys are so great. I say, sometimes you hear me saying the same thing over and over again. Number one, I mean, everybody loves Waterburger. It's an institution here in Texas. It's on the Mount Rushmore of Texas. You know, I don't know if you must sharing sharing a monument with places like Bucki's, you know, an academy sports and outdoors. I mean, some of these favorite favorite things that people are so passionate about throw ehb in there. But a lot of years you guys have been with us, and then boots on the ground when we're passing out these backpacks, it's serengetti hot and everybody is just swampy, and then there's a crew of water burger people and you guys are in there and you're involved. So I mean, thank you for that.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, we love out being out there and sweating with you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you saying that with a smile, you know. And Cindy, thank you. Cindy. You have like this huge check that's floating around. I'll get to that in a second. There's there's always things you can talk about, and there's always things you can't talk about. I know you guys always have collabs. You always have these secret things working. There is something coming for fourth of July though, that you can talk about. I don't know which one you can and can't talk about, because there's always collabs, and I'm always trying to get a few.
Speaker 12: Things we can and a few things we can't talk about. Will tell you one thing that's.
Speaker 2: Going on right now in our restaurants.
Speaker 12: We have our seventy fifth birthday celebration that we're celebrating, and we have these really cool collectible cups our guests can purchase with any meal. They're two dollars, so it's one of the things that they can do. And there's another exciting, delicious thing coming next week.
Speaker 1: I'll let Jennifer talk a little bit about it. All right, so fourth of July July first, July first, but it's going to be ready for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 13: Well, I can't tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: That's when I gave her the mic. I would spill the beat. This is this is where you go.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you you can come by the restaurants on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between four and seven and they will be sampling it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's as much as you're going to give us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that it's delicious.
Speaker 1: I thought we were getting like a world premiere. I thought we were getting some sort of an exclusive here. What can I talk about? What is this?
Speaker 13: It's because I know how stressful it is over here, and it is a fry stress squeegee thing. Okay, so we have it's a technical turn each other.
Speaker 1: So we have like squeeze boobs for for for Breast cancer Awareness. Stress stress fries, stress fries. I can feel the stress just oozing out of my body right now. Oh this is so good. Thank you for what's the latest? What's the latest? Because I do I mentioned hib and you guys are up on the mount rushmore of like things that we love here in Texas. What what what was the last collab you guys did, or what's the last thing that wound up on the shelves over there?
Speaker 2: The last thing on the shelf because.
Speaker 1: The ketchup is the only acceptable ketchup now correct?
Speaker 13: And we have both spicy versions. So the second version has and I'm sorry, I'm probably not say this right, Chilula.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah in it.
Speaker 13: But we did, Yeah, we did own the condiment isle at HB. These days, all the sauces are there, the pecante, the sauce of very day. Over in refrigerated section, you have the sausage, honey, butter sauce.
Speaker 2: We got it all.
Speaker 1: It's so awesome that you can get that stuff and the same thing, like it's got to be the sauce is my kid is growing up like me. Didn't we talk about what the average person has on their condiments in their refrigerator and it was insane, and I'm like, double that, whatever the number is, I'm double that because my kid, like me, wants to dip dip, dip, dip dip everything, and you got all the waterburger.
Speaker 2: Parts are making it easy.
Speaker 1: Well, people are doing a great job. I love seeing everybody smiling faces. It's so funny to see people they're so happy with their order. And we talked a little bit about how it fills the cab of your truck or your car and fries little air fresh or that chicken sandwich, and how it just smells so good. Everyone's so happy this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that they're happy.
Speaker 1: You're putting smiles on faces. You got a big check over there. We have a big check. Yeah, I see it. They bring in the world's largest check with them, of course, and every year I tell them guys, Chase flat out says, stop bringing these things into me. They won't cash that. Okay, they will not cash that. What are we do looking at here?
Speaker 13: We have a check for seventy five hundred dollars for backpacks.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that. Hang on a second, did you? Sorry? It sounded like you said seventy five.
Speaker 2: Hundred, seventy five hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you gotta be kidding me. Thank you so much. I had no idea. I didn't know I was gonna be that bit geez. You guys are the best. Thank you. This is why they're so cool. You don't have to say anything today. You don't have to order a special menu item, order what you want, order as much as you want. There's no secret code, there's no secret handshake, there's no nothing. All I'm asking you guys to do that are listening right now is go to Waterburger. Go to Waterburger, send a photograph, Let's flood. Let's flood our socials and just to say, it's our way of saying thank you. Let's the biggest check you guys have given us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 13: You're welcome, and thanks for all that you do for Houston children's charities.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. We're going to see you out there for backpacks this year.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody dial up the hottest what is it the first Saturday we're gonna be passing these out. Okay, somebody dial up one hundred and two with ninety eight percent humidity for that day, okay, because somebody dials it up every year on that day. You guys are the best. I love you and I mean it when I say thank you so much, thank you, thank you. All right, guys, I'm my ask is for all day. Some of you couldn't make it there this morning. That's fine. Lunch, dinner, what are the between things? What's what's the hobbit? Second lunch, second breakfast, second dinner? Get out to water Burger today. You can email me the picture. It's the easiest thing. Rod at Thebuzz dot com.
Speaker 11: The Rod Ryan Show co ninety four, five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's popa Roach, even if it kills me. You know, we just gave away Falling in Reverse tickets, and Poppa Roach has been around long before Falling in Reverse. And I'm sure Ronnie would say that there's gotta be some popa Roach influence in what he does. But when you listen to that popa Roach and those guys are always trying to kind of update and stay current and stuff, you gotta think the guys in Papa Roach have heard a little falling in reverse too, you know, what I mean. I'm not saying it sounds like it. It's just Papa Roach is doing what they have, what they have to do to stay current and stay fresh and everything, and you get the feeling that they've hard a couple of falling in reverse records too. Good morning, everybody, hope you're off to a great start your day. I'm off to a great start. I'm off to an amazing start to my day. And I know I speak for everybody on the show. We are so unbelievably thankful to our friends over at whatever. A seventy five hundred dollars check you how much that helps? It helps just about seventy five hundred dollars worth of exact that's a lot. But that's a lot. I mean the backpacks, they cost so much. I don't like to bitch about that part of it, Like that's the ugly behind the scene side. There's a lot of work, the charity stuff. It's fun. I do it, and we do it because we love doing it and the feeling of giving back and doing all that and abusing these airwaves to do stuff like that. And people are looking for a way to help out. I think most people are looking for a way to help others, So we offer that the behind the scenes stuff is Man, those backpacks have gone up every single year, especially in the last couple of years, they've really kind of gone up the cost of all the school supplies that go into the backpack. So every extra dollar we get really really does help. So that massive check from water Burger is huge. So continue going out enjoying your water Burger this morning, and make sure you send us those photographs. We love seeing it. We love seeing you guys having a good time. And that's that's my only ask of you today. There'll be more asks later on this summer. My ask of you today, Go to Waterburger, all right, I told you I'm going for dinner. I'll get my pictures up with the kiddo and her milkshake. Apparently the kid's never going to sleep tonight. Keep those pictures rolling in If you want to, just email me right at the Buzz dot com. That's easy.
Speaker 11: Houston, Rock Houston's alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five ninety four US Welcome back. I'm not lying. I got chicken in my teeth.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: I had an ill timed bite A bit we always say that. A bit. While you were doing you rec check, I'm like, I got time.
Speaker 3: Oh crap, sorry, I got all the accidents had cleared up.
Speaker 1: Get time to chewing. Get this down. There was the shortest wreck check ever. Hurry, Okay, it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Okay, delicious honey butter chicken biscuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they left us, so we're eating. So that'll be the first of two because I already promised I got to go to Whataburger for dinner now heck yeah. So yeah, we're kind of asking you all day to do this water Burger Wednesday with us. I haven't checked my email a little bit, but I got about one hundred emails of you guys in your pictures, You're looking great. Thank you. You know how much I love getting pictures of you guys. Got a sixty percent chance of scatter thunderstorms high up around eighty seven mo. One. Final time Houston's headlines Please.
Speaker 3: Yes, good morning. A roller coaster forty eight hours. When it comes to Iran versus, is we all kind of last remember? I think because we were stunned when the President was on TV saying they don't know what the f are doing? Well, since then, Trump boarded Air Force one had a cern phone call with Netanyahu.
Speaker 2: After the phone call, Trump.
Speaker 3: Took to social media to declare the ceasefire was quote in effect.
Speaker 2: He said, Israel is.
Speaker 3: Not going to attack Iran and then went on to celebrate that it was a great honor to destroy all nuclear facilities and capability and.
Speaker 2: Then quote stop the war.
Speaker 3: The US said they will not let Iran's nuclear program recover, and they are now looking to land a comprehensive peace agreement that goes beyond even the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about Diddy.
Speaker 3: He told a New York judge he will not testify in his federal sex trafficking trial.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It was in his thirty second.
Speaker 3: Day yesterday, Prosecutors are resting after calling thirty four witnesses who said Combs used his staff, money and threats to force women into day's long freak off parties. He is facing a possible life sentence, but his lawyers presided no witnesses, just texts and notes that show the women were willing, so jurors could start deliberating as soon as Friday.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to return something you bought? Online and they told you.
Speaker 2: Just to just keep it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you earlier today. That happened to me with a like a folding table and it had a hole in it. It was damaged in shipping contact at Amazon. This was, by the way, one of those Amazon basics. Yes, I wonder if it's easier with that. Probably I said, hey, this table, I took picture and everything, and I wasn't even bitch and I just said, hey, listen, this was probably ruined in shipping. I got a hold on my table. They're like, you know what, hang on to that. We'll send you another one.
Speaker 2: You feel rich.
Speaker 1: The only time it's ever happened to me. I've heard of it happening to people. I just don't send a lot back, but I have that table and another one.
Speaker 3: The term for that feeling is called brand warmth okay, and it makes you see a company as friendly, more trustworthy, and more likely to buy from in the future. So people like Walmart, Target a lot of other companies are doing it more now because they have to pay a lot when you return something. It costs more to restock it than it does for you just to keep it.
Speaker 2: Brand warmth. All right, you have that for Amazon.
Speaker 1: I had that. Yeah, all right, I like telling that. I got warm telling that story for you. Maybe backus.
Speaker 2: So whatever your eyes going to say.
Speaker 3: No official word on the Orlando Bloom Katy Perry split, but the rumors are swirling, and because of the big wedding happening in Venice, the Beso Sanchez Wedding, it is adding fuel to these rumors because if Orlando Bloom is a single man, he might be one of the most eligible bachelors of the wedding weekend. Apparently, Orlando Bloom is known to be the life of the party, and no matter what, Katy Perry's not going to be there because she's on tour. So if he's out there sneaking away with Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Brady, things could get wild. Will be watching Orlando Blue, all right. So there's this video of ACDC that has fans urging them to retire.
Speaker 2: It went viral.
Speaker 3: It's from their latest tour, and one person said, quote, this is so painful, they just need to stop. The video shows the guys performing T and T and at points the crowd seems to be louder than Brian Johnson's voice, and then there's Angus young looking seventy, which he is like, just keep it real.
Speaker 2: Things are not going to be the same.
Speaker 3: The guys are aging, right, let them do what they want and go see them one more time.
Speaker 1: So the people that are saying ACDC you need to retire, they weren't at the show. They're just commenting on this.
Speaker 3: Cuddy viral video that it came from the pit, like the front row.
Speaker 1: So you're telling them to retire. Why do they care about you? You weren't at the show. Now, if you were at the show and you're like, hey, I was here, this was terrible. I want my money back, that's one thing. These are people that are just watching the video online saying, oh, guys, it's time to pack it in. You've already packed it in on them. You didn't go see them. You're not giving them your money anymore. Let that be your mouthpiece.
Speaker 2: This is the one you went to see recently.
Speaker 1: Right, great show. It was an amazing show, that's all. And I've seen ac DC a handful of times and I'm telling you this was one of the most fun times. Yeah, I've seen them. It's fun, it's good. The songs are iconic. There's one after another after another.
Speaker 2: Is it actually maybe their last? Have they said that?
Speaker 1: I mean, Brian Johnson is seventy seven. They just booked some shows in Australia, which is where they're from. Kind of yeah, they're from there. That would be a beautiful goodbye to a fifty plus year career.
Speaker 2: I see what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: It seems like those shows are booked for a reason. You wrap up in your home country and then you call it a career. You know. It kind of seems like what they're what they're setting up to do.
Speaker 2: You were there, you solved them amazing. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Take it Alex, the Astro's got to win. Last night they shout out the Phillies won a nuts. Thing're gonna play them again this evening. Colton Gordon will be on the Mountain Thistraels going up against Philadelphia. Is Zach Wheeler. First pitches at seven ten. You can listen to it on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty KTRH Houston dinal FC, you aready back on the pitch tonight. They're gonna play Minnesota United on the road. That'll kick off at seven thirty and you can watch that game on Apple TV. That is what's going on in Score.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and the Rock Ryan Morning Show ninety five.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz. We can park breaking the habits, just getting into the nine o'clock hour, nine oh four. We got alternative income coming up, a chance to win one thousand dollars. We're gonna be getting the word and all that texting and all that good stuff that you gotta do. That's all coming up. Good luck. I got pit passes to the Summer of Loud Tour, pit passes that those gals worked so hard for Yesterday, they worked so hard for him.
Speaker 2: Did you see that one of the husband's emailed in.
Speaker 1: No, he did.
Speaker 2: He offered some clarification on the winner's tool.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that. Oh I thought maybe he didn't know she had one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he knows.
Speaker 1: Oh he knows it's there. Yes, okay, good, he.
Speaker 2: Knows all of the workings of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, so he did he need to clear something up there. Maybe we didn't understand.
Speaker 2: No, you're just helping she was the lady that won.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so he was just like, yeah, girl, this is.
Speaker 1: What we got. What we're winn Yeah, so he knew about it? Yeah yeah, what would have what would have been funny? It's like the husband said, I didn't know she had one of those. Now that's an email that I would not have missed for sure. Thank you guys for making this morning so great. I want to keep that good vibe going, those good radio vibes. That's one of our T shirts that's in the Rod Ryan Show care store right now. And that's a that's a phrase vibe. It's a vibe, you know. I'm like, so I'm getting in on that too, But yeah, you guys are giving some good vibes this morning to us, and I just want to pass that all on to Whataburger today a seventy five hundred dollars check. I was told it was a sixty five hundred dollars check. And if you hear these different things that we do a lot of times, it's around five grand that I'm trying to get these these friends of the show involved. So Whataburger coming in with a seventy five hundred dollars check is huge today, I mean it is just I mean, it was huge so just go to Waterburger lunch dinner in between, and my best Sue Ryan snacks if you can go for a snack go today, all right, thank you, and send us a picture and don't think, okay, well you know Rod's done. The guys are done. They're not on the air at ten o'clock. I can't you know, ten am, I can't send in a picture. Oh yeah you can. Don't worry. We'll all be monitoring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tag us.
Speaker 1: We're gonna kind of flip this stuff all day today as our way of saying thank you for that big check. It's all to my backpacks for the kids. The Rod Ryan Show Cares online store. Hit it up, boom, go check that out. I this could have easily just been a okay, here's a little two second blurb. Here's something that is on three things you must see today, and no big deal. Right, It's like, okay, maybe some people will think it's kind of nice. Other people will say, okay, Rod probably could have talked about something else, right there. I have this thing when I go out to eat at London, were at like a Mexican restaurant. Normally, when you're gonna you guys are gonna get this. When your kids get a little bit older, they like to do the opposite of what you like, and they think that that's cute and funny and all of that stuff. And the one thing that my kid does that's really cool, and she doesn't do the opposite because she could easily just pick them up and eat them in front of me and say, ha ha, I got this one. She grabs all the folded chips over and gives them to me because she knows how like the folded ones really? Yeah, the tortillas, yeah, chips and salsa. Why are the ones that are folded taste better? I've never knowed they taste way better. Yeah, okay, there's so much better.
Speaker 2: And it gives them to you.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, she's in there. She's like, oh here. You know, normally a kid, what they'll do is they're like, ha ha ha ha, I pulled the ten folded ones out, and here they are going into.
Speaker 2: My mouth in my pants.
Speaker 1: Because I know you like them. Yeah, that's what they don't know that. They just think that that's cute. They think that they're being funny, you know. And she kind of does hand those to me, and it's really sweet. This was a TikTok full disclosure. So it's like, Okay, some of you are rolling your eyes already, but it's trending right now. Her friend gave her an open bag of potato chips for her thirtieth birthday. You're like, the hell you give me an open this bag's open?
Speaker 2: Rude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gave me an open bag. She didn't know what to think until she opened the bag and she realized every chip in the bag was folded. Her friend went out and bought her favorite type of chips. Okay, bought a bunch of bags, picked out all the folded ones and put them in one one bag, and her thirtieth birthday present was a full bag of nothing but folded chips.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this was the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alex, we're gonna have to step it up for Rod's birthday.
Speaker 1: Best tasting bag of chips A folded over one. Uh, the girl funny. The girl tears up a little bit when she realized what it does. She goes, I never thought I'd be crying over a bag of potato chips, but here I am. There's something really super genuine about it. There's something like just so low key thoughtful about it. You know when somebody does something, it's just that small little thing that like, wow, you went out of your way or I didn't even know that. You know that. I like those, you know, and it really is, you know, handing somebody an open bag of potato chips. I don't think we're ever gonna tell this story again, you know, like it's never gonna be cool, Like you couldn't wait till I opened it, and then of course I'm going to share these with you? Why is it open already? And then she went and modified that bag. That's on Three things you must see today. Make sure you go and you check that out. Here's a shot at one.
Speaker 7: Thousand dollars host's alternative.
Speaker 5: And teme of the Rod Ryan Morning Show. The Buzz is all right.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. We are sitting on those pit tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour, which is this weekend. You gotta be down to party in that pit on Saturday night. We'll give those to the winner of mo the show today. And again, I know, Rod, enough with the pictures. You have to send a picture of us when you're in the pit. You know that, you know that I'm not telling you anything you don't already do you know about us, But I'm having a hard time keeping up over here on all these Waterburger pictures you guys are sending him. Thank you, And that's exactly what I wanted to do, man, I wanted just to flood social media and all of you. You're bright, smiling, shiny, super happy. Somebody happy, some would even say exuberant, your zooming zoomer your faces with these water Burger products and the food and stuff. It's great and we're gonna keep this up all day online. It's Alex online, the.
Speaker 4: Mus what you got over there all right today day Well, you can be looking at blue company logos.
Speaker 1: I like to call them blogos, but blue logos. Alex loves smashing words together. Save so much time. What's the rush where you gotta be? Maybe I'll travel like save all this time, going anywhere. It'll can the world camp You can say both words.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna be looking at a bunch of different logos from different companies that have blue logos, but they've removed the word of the company, like the company name in the logo.
Speaker 1: So off the top of my head, I can think of one NASA. It was the first blue logo I thought of. Isn't a blue circle?
Speaker 2: I don't know, red white blue?
Speaker 1: Maybe, No, it's a blue circle. It's not red, white and blue.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of Kroker.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a you, This is a U. The So it's got a little fish and trees in it.
Speaker 3: I think it's un They're on TV right now.
Speaker 2: They have one blue logo. What's the U.
Speaker 4: Unilever they own everything? Yeah, those companies that owns all the other all the other companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those general mills make like.
Speaker 4: Soap and then they also make gun parts and cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Todd Voss has already done this. He got nine of the twelve blue logos you'll be given today. Go check it out. The Giants logo Gonna Come.
Speaker 4: I is not, but I would have got that obviously, crush that one. Well go check it out. See if you can name all these blue logos at the.
Speaker 1: World Famous rod Ryan Show page. The Bus Ryan Show five Experience Picture Into the Cosmics ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. It's jelly roll, Need a favor? The folded Chip story is obviously a big story for me. I like that. Three things you must see today. The best thing on our website after all of your water Burger pictures is Kevin James from the King of Queens. That's still what he's known for, right, Yeah, I mean I know he's Paul Blart, Paul Blart, sure you know, and all the grown ups and movies. You know, you can list the guys. I still think he's King of Queens. And he goes on stage and sings that song with Jelly and uh, it's so great because he's dressed up just like Jelly Rong and he looked like they're twins. It's awesome. It's on the music blog page. Make sure you go and you check that out. Pit tickets coming up on Know the show today. You were talking about, was it specifically Amazon that gives you what is it? The Warmth? I can't remember how Warmth brand Warmth? It was this specific for Amazon because they're so big, sometimes they don't want to like, they don't want to have you mail backup of products, so.
Speaker 3: They just send you the same thing, yeah, to them to pay for the shipping or to restock it and get it back in circulation about the Amazon Walmart target. A lot of people are doing it.
Speaker 1: That's I was going to ask who other big name online retailers do this. Walmart dot com is huge. Does Overstock say, you know what, I don't have time to take that back. I'm just gonna send you another I'm just gonna send you another rug.
Speaker 3: How nice would it be if you didn't have to like take down the furniture that they're saying you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, hey, just another couch is coming? Do you deal with that?
Speaker 10: Other?
Speaker 1: You deal with that? Broken one's on fire? This is kind of this kind of like that they just did a America's most Trusted Brands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is everything though. They weighed the reputations of thousands of brands and this could be restaurants, groceries, household products, which it's weird. Those come up a lot. Services, entertainment, the most trusted brands out there. I keep bringing up the Mount Rushmore here in Texas, ChB. I bet you if you just did something, if you did something specific the love of people and CHIB and oh my god, that goes to Kroger, you know what I mean? But yeah, but there's something about HIV what would come out on top? BUCkies, HGB Academy Gallery Furniture, You got to include them. Would BUCkies come out on top? Or hib? People go to CHIV more? What do they trust more? AGB?
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 1: I bet you. AGIB has the highest rating on no matter what metric you use, and no matter what question, no matter what question you ask about a product, what do you love? What do you rely on? What do you trust the most? I mean all of those names I think would come up. You know, so this this is obviously a national study. Gen Z said that their most trusted brand is YouTube. That's the thing that they trust the most, That the that they're most comfortable with. It's a brand, but that's that you know. Well, but you're just you're thinking, wait a minute, are you're getting all your news from this or what? Yeah? People are getting everything from YouTube.
Speaker 3: But that's the one they trust the most. When it's not like there's no checks. It can be anything you can do because.
Speaker 1: It's user generated. You too, YouTube could get involved by uploading your videos. It's like your tube.
Speaker 3: And tell me more about it, Like you trust that.
Speaker 1: What is this about this YouTube? You mean? I could put videos on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, trustworthy. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: YouTube is number one, and then it followed by band Aid. I told you this is all over the place.
Speaker 4: Every little kid ever goes to a band aid phase, like how how do you not just.
Speaker 1: Trust but the product? And we all fall into this because we just call that thing a band aid. It's stop bleeding, put this thing on it, right, But band Aid is the name of a specific company company that puts out these things. Those other things yeah, me too, Kleenex, same thing right, Dawn dish soap, which is going to come up on many different lists, Costco, and Google. That's what gen Z has to say. Now, you guys are my millennials. Yes, there you go. Alex is the millennial anthem. This is why this is what you go home and listen to, isn't it at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know who sings this.
Speaker 1: Gocha you're John Lennon. Okay, millennial brand, millennials, most trusted brand. Google.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's what we use for everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, followed by what I googled today, you, which is I thought number two.
Speaker 1: Everything PayPal came in second, YouTube, Dawn Dish soap, and the US Postal Service. I'm gonna say the the other things that show up on your list. There's Lysol, there's Hershey's, there's Tide, Dove, Lego, Weather Channel came up for you guys, And I say, you guys, this came up for millennials. I'm just this is up. Yeah, yeah music, because you know what this song says. We drank out of a hose all summery latch keys, didn't see our parents. That's what the song says. Okay, we were tough, all right, gen X the most trusted brand. Someone's gotta help me with this dawn dish.
Speaker 2: So it was don Dish.
Speaker 4: Remember they're trusted, like they that's where the oil spills are.
Speaker 1: Like, let's clean these penguins up. And they cleaned the ducks.
Speaker 4: They cleaned the damn baby ducks and penguins on the bottle.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I always think of that. I could save an animal if I ever, If what brings that, I'll.
Speaker 4: Got my don and I'm there.
Speaker 1: I haven't yet, but listen, I got it. I know you're half joking, but I really think that's it. It's and I think the ducks on the goddamn logo now I think there's a dot. It was like I have cleaned duck on the door on the logo, like you can clean the duck that's covered in oil. I trust this stuff? How could don? I mean? Obviously they were given a list, but gen X the most trusted brand is down Dish so, followed by Oral, b Hershey's, band Aid, Endura cl is that the bunny that's energizer, the energizing bunny, second rate Battery pines, Ketchup, Thailand All Home Depot all came up in this and shout out to Eminem's for gen X, and then I guess the last thing would be the boom skis the boomer is the most trusted brand.
Speaker 2: Kleenex, but I guess where there's Originals is next?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: Followed by Don Dish Soap?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: We all like saving animals? Was this study sponsored by Don dish all right, Kleenex, Don Dish Soap, Ubs, Thailand All and band Aid, Lows came in there, Ace Hardware hardware mixer, Boomers Love, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Bounty, Hefty, those all came out in THEIRS. It's really I know it's super random, but I don't know. I'm spending too much time on this. I find it super interesting. Like the brand that Jens years trust most compared to all the other cells is TikTok. The brands that you guys trust compared to all the other adults is Bitcoin. You guys love bitcoin more than any other cell. When I say Cell, I mean gen Z, gen X, Boomers, Lenials, you love Bitcoin.
Speaker 2: I don't like being luped into these people followed.
Speaker 1: By red Bull just sucking on Red Bulls all day. Yeah, in mining, don't worry about it, Alex. Don't say that they're lying because five hour energy is also one of the things that they like that more than any other one. Me gen X, Campbell, Soup, We're wholesome, We're very wholesome. In gen X, We're sick. And then the brand that boomers trust the most compared to all other adults, clearancere Proctor and Campbell for the ridiculous Lazy Boy came in next year. I thought, I just think, like, yeah, just sitting there and you're lazy Boy and your Pructor and gamble products. All right, Maybe not? I thought it was interesting. Ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan's show on this Whata Burger Wednesday. Thank you guys, thank you so much for today. Thank you? What a burger? Are you kidding me? Seven five hundred dollars check? It's crazy, it's crazy. I know a few of you are admiring. I see you looking at me today. I don't think you're looking at me. I think you're looking at my fine shirt that I'm wearing today. Just got it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wow, Rod where did you get it?
Speaker 1: Don't worry?
Speaker 14: Washed as soon as I got it home. I'm a wash I'm a washed guy before. I'm not really much of an off the rack on the back guy. So yeah, washed it up, got it ready to go. Sent London off to school wearing a Rod Ryan shirt T shirt too?
Speaker 2: Did you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's a date to day or whatever she's doing right now? What do you call it? What she's doing summer camps? Yeah? Yeah, I did buy it in the run. I bought it, paid for it, no discount, skis at all, paid full price what you guys pay. I pay in the Rod Ryan show Cares online store. It's a good looking shirt. We got some good looking merchandise. I'll tell you what. I you know, you see this stuff conceptualized that I'm sending all these ideas over to BMP and having them like mess around with these different logos and Alex sends me this great logo and move some things around. I changed very very little as to what Alex sent me, and then you see it on a shirt. It's it's you guys can listen to Spotify and you can listen to I don't know if anybody still listens to CDs or whatever, but when you hear a song you love on the radio, it's it sounds different. It's like it's on the radio. It sounds so cool. When you see these logos and you see these things on the actual T shirt and I'm holding it in my hand from something that like it was kind of drawn on a piece of paper, It's awesome. It's the best. And I love that you guys are getting after the store today and buying all this stuff. Thank you. Uh, this is fresh. This just came in. It's only take me a second. It is fun. This is fresh fresh fresh in my Instagram feed. Nicknames for lazy co workers. You ready, you go through this quickly? Cordless co workers. Cordless only works for two hours. If you if you said, well, you had a coworker that was et co worker. Always wants to go home. Nicknames for lazy co workers. A kit kat, always always taking a break? Alex uh oh nicknames for lazy co workers. See a guy with there, that's a muffler, what's not loud? Always exhausted? Okay, seaweed if you called one of your lazy coworkers seaweed. Just floating around all day? Okay, not really doing anything. Jimar, sensor light nicknames for lazy coworkers. It's a sensor light right there. That's pretty funny. Only works when someone walks past them. And the wheelbarrow. The wheel barrel only works when pushed. Lazy co workers funny. Thank you for sending that to me. What are you giving away? I know the show.
Speaker 3: I have a pair of pit tickets. The Summer Allowed Tour is this weekend. It's Saturday in the Woodlands. I'm talking I Prevail, Bear Tooth Kill Switch Engage Parkway Drive. Tickets are on sale at ticketmaster dot com or for you in the pit.
Speaker 2: If you know the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mo's got a question for you. On the flip of this brake man, I wouldn't go anywhere.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 5: The Buzz.
Speaker 1: It's ninety four The Buzz. Welcome back Rod Ryan Show. Pit Tickets Summer of Loud Tour. I don't even know if I have time to rattle off all the bands that are on this thing. I prevail, Bear, Tooth, Kill Switch, Engage, Parkway Drive a lot of time. There's about ten more bands. I got her name. What's your question today? To win those pits passes?
Speaker 2: My question? Where should you go for lunch, snack and dinner today?
Speaker 1: Come on, it's for pit passes. That's a layup.
Speaker 2: Well tell me seven one, three, two, two, nine four five.
Speaker 1: Awesome boy, you guys are getting off the easy today. Hey, Alexa Play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio ninety four point.
Speaker 5: Five Bus Station from iHeartRadio, Houston's Rock.
Speaker 1: And Alzer ninety four five The Buzz. Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show, Blquins first dates, ZEP zip sip, sip, sip, sip, sip, SIMP. All right, Rob Ryan, Share, we gotta get out of here. Nine fifty six, let's finish up. He's now time for show on ninety four to five to buzz. La La la la, la, la la la la out of all the know the shows in the twenty one and a half years, Trevor, you got through the most difficult question ever. So good luck, Trevor. How are you? I'm great?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm better than you. I think you got such a hard question here on MO the show. But I wish you the best because it's a great ticket.
Speaker 5: MO.
Speaker 1: What's your question today, Trevor?
Speaker 2: Where should you go for lunch, snack and dinner today?
Speaker 1: Waterburger? Come on? How did you know that?
Speaker 2: My man?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just a wild get wow, I mean that wild guests got you in the pit. Hook him up?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Saturday.
Speaker 3: We will see you at the Summer Loud Tour twenty twenty five. I Prevail, Bear tooth, Kill, Switch Engage and Parkway Dot Drive. Trevor, You'll be there with close toad shoes on and sentis to selfie.
Speaker 1: All right, friend, Yeah, you gotta send us a picture of you in the pit. You're with me, Trevor. Still I'm here, okay, just making sure you're there? All right, bro, enjoy the show, have a great time, and get to water Burger today. Okay, alright, you have two pictures to send me. You at Waterburger today and you from the pit. I'm giving you these pit tickets. You have to do this? Do you accept? You accept the terms of the agreement. I A that okay, I like it all right. Can't wait to see a picture of you later today and then on Monday morning. Let's Trevor everybody, anybody believe them? Uh yeah, okay, I needed to hear that, Trevor.
Speaker 2: My emails MO m O at the Buzz dot.
Speaker 1: Com Now, thank you the easiest email on the show. First time. Thanks.
Speaker 2: First time could be spelled a couple of different ways.
Speaker 1: Mo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm just m O.
Speaker 1: Should you tell them to like snag m o e at the Buzz dot com as at the buzz dot com. Yeah, if you email Chili Concarne at the Buzz dot com, I think it might go to him. I don't even know what it is. I think it's a knee. I'm old Greg. How about old Greg? Mo just looked at us like we're idiots. She sees Alex and I laughing, and she's like, I know there's a story here. I know we don't have time to tell it. Are these guys ever gonna let me in on this Old Greg thing. Maybe I haven't decided. If he sticks around for a couple of days, tell me the story. I'll share you where the old Greg comes from. But yeah, get me he came out of nowhere today. Or you can just if you now you know Mo's email, you can email her the Old.
Speaker 2: At the buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Let her show her the world of old Greg. Please. So no, no, no, it's okay. It's not like Steven Tyler's feet. Thank you. Now. We're not going to be taking calls tomorrow for a fresh out of man head to head because Paul missed today. So one time Hall of Famer Mo, let me Paul will take on Old Greg. A couple of all stars going at each other tomorrow. That's gonna be a great matchup. I'm gonna get here early. It was noe. No, he's taking his daughter to Falling in Reverse. He says that's her favorite band and he gets to go to that show with her. That was a fun moment. Emily one cage the Elephant tickets before they go on sale, and what a burger with that huge check. Thank you to Cindy and Jennifer for coming down a seven five dollars check.
Speaker 2: Surprised us to the.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan Schokers Foundation, and then we go and we buy backpacks with that and Houston Children's Charity, and I mean, what a great day, What a great day. I want to continue with these pictures all day today. You can email me, you can email mo. We'll check our inboxes all throughout the day and we'll continue to add these to our socials. And it's just a way of saying thank you. Don't worry, I'm going to ask you to do a much more difficult thing next week, or will I maybe it'll be easier. You don't know, you don't know. I know Jeremy's up next though, NonStop Nooner, a chance at Alternative I've been coming about ten minutes from now, and pick your tickets in the one o'clock hour. I mean, that's just what I'm just scratching the surface of what that guy's gonna do. Okay, so keep it here. Your wildest dreams will come true. We're back in about twenty hours. AMF. Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.