Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's the twenty first of August. If our Lord twenty twenty five, they were going to take a look at a mixed bag of good and bad news about the climate. Mcguffin. Yes, they are still our grid apart like grimlins on a plane, but there's a couple of positive moves that are happening with it. We're going to take a look also at more politics.
Speaker 3: It is now.
Speaker 2: Rumored that there is a rampant hypocrisy about the LGBT within the GOP. Who would have thought that the party that protects pedophiles, whether it's Jeffrey Epstein or whether it's Israeli cybersecurity guy, who would have thought that they would be closeted. So we're going to be right back, stay with us. Well, I want to wish Travis happy birthday. Yet today is his birthday and he's working.
Speaker 3: On his birthday. Thank you, Travis. Where would you like to start here? I'll give you the choice. Make a wish.
Speaker 4: Let's go with the green agenda stuff.
Speaker 3: That's all same, Okay, that's why I started. I guess, yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: The USDA Secretary, Brooke Rawlins was in Tennessee for the State Fair and she made an announcement that they're going to stop funding solar panels all over fertile farmland. Did you know they were doing that? The USDA was actually subsidizing solar panels to destroy farmland. Yeah, feed the AI, but don't feed the humans. That's really what this is all about. Who knew they were doing this? And I talked about this in the UK and we showed pictures of the massive numbers of solar panels there that are just covering everything. It's truly amazing. So the USA will no longer subsidize that putting solar panels on productive farmland to destroy it, or allow solar panels manufactured by foreign adversaries to be used in department projects. They're still going to be subsidizing it, but they'll be subsidizing it with taxpayer money for American crony capitalism.
Speaker 3: That's what they'll be doing. So that's the good news from Broke.
Speaker 2: Rawlin, noting how solar panels on farmland nationwide have increased nearly fifty percent since twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Let's see who the president has been since twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Trump was one of them, and he didn't do anything to stop the solar farms replacing food farms.
Speaker 4: I mentioned this for but my wife and I go back to Texas to visit her family fairly frequently, and along the side out of the road a lot of the time, there's just these giant farm fields and I've seen so many solar panels in them.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Things I never used to se when we were a kid. We took quite a few cross country trips when we were younger, and just something you didn't see. You'd occasionally see those giant windmills because they've been around a long time.
Speaker 2: And that really does create the strange illusion when you're dry, because they're so large, it creates a strange per sey.
Speaker 4: Am I getting any closer to this at all? Don Quixote's mind would have boggled at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is when you look at it.
Speaker 2: It's yet another cost that people have not really factored into it, solar panels, in the fact that they are getting rid of farmland, getting rid of trees, forests and things like that, cutting them down in order to put solar panels up. It's another one of these things that really hasn't gotten sufficient exposure.
Speaker 5: And that's the cost everyone has to pay, the increase in food costs as they replace these fields.
Speaker 2: Food costs are exploding. The thing is that when you look at all these different things, even the fact that the wind and solar does not have the kind of inertia that power generators did, and that's created a whole new level of problems. If they're concerned about warming, getting rid of trees is the wrong thing to do, but of course that's now starting to become the new fashion. We have to cut down the trees and bury them. I wonder why they made that switch. Could it be because they want to support putting solar panels out in various.
Speaker 4: Places having funerals for trees.
Speaker 2: Now, well, Bill Lee made a statement the governor Tennessee saying yeah, we're going to stop doing this. But what he really needs to do is he really needs to tell the TVA, the Tennessee Valley Authority to stop going down this renewable These are people who the upper echelon of the TVA are getting paid literally millions of dollars. The CEO got paid like eight or nine million dollar salary. It's seen the kind of money that this power company that is part government and part private. It's this weird thing, kind of like the Federal Reserve and the CDC. But they're moving very quickly to put in battery energy storage sites best. This is what Elon Musk is selling. And these are massive conglomerations of batteries which, guess what, they can spontaneously combust and burn all of our homes and forest land and farms down all at the same time. But they're taking a victory lamp for the USDA, saying it's a testament to Department's determination and taxpayer support for unaffordable, unreliable green energy sources and ensure that this pie chain consists of American products and manufacturing. Well, we'll see if they can still manufacture them with a tariffs in place. But just like the UK, the US is imposing renewable energy and charges consumers for creating unreliable and costly energy supply. And the largest regional transmission organization in the United States is one that involves Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland Interconnection. It began with just those three states, but now it provides the power for thirteen states. All are part of the power for thirteen different states. They call it PJM as in Pennsylvania, Jersey, and Maryland. And now what is happening with it part is seems kind of like, you know the tariff issues that Trump had, where there's this additional layer of problems that are brought on by the indecision as to whether or not he's going to move forward to the tariffs of what level it's going to be. That's what they're coming up with with the renewables, they said, it's a reliance on renewables. It's created a juggling act with a backlog or projects waiting for transmission lines, waiting for grid storage to that wonderful battery energy storage system that must wants to do, and higher costs and reduced reliability for consumers. See one of the things is when you start building these remote power generation areas like the solar farms or the windmill farms, you got to run the power lines out to it. And when they did that in Texas to make the grid unreliable there, it costs billions of dollars that were paid for by the state to subsidize these formerly oil rich billionaires who then jumped over into the quote unquote renewable. They wanted to run the power lines out to them so they could sell power and make profits.
Speaker 3: So it's an amazing grift.
Speaker 4: Labor green scam is what caused the massive Texas freeze. Well not the freeze itself, but the problems with it. There are these windmills up and relying on them for power. Yeah, and they play these word games like, oh, well, technically the windmill didn't freeze. It was the pro pane that would defrost the windmill that froze.
Speaker 2: Or we didn't pay for the option that would have defrosted it because we didn't think we'd need it, you know that type of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, either way, it's an issue with the windmills themselves. You don't have these issues with the power plants.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we first moved to Texas, they were real busy shutting down power plants that were fully functional, had a lot of life left in them. But they were using coal and oil, which Texas has in abundance of the oil. But this is something This is an article from the UK and they point out that as much as they've seen this in the UK. It's also happening in the US. It's happening everywhere. They said, a similar plans being followed on both sides Atlantic. Are we seeing the rollout of a global plan or is it just a coincidence? I think it's a conspiracy. Frankly, the media has been taking extensive talking extensively about New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy's energy plan, saying it will do little, if anything, to quote unquote save the planet, and it's a bad idea and will in fact unnecessarily raise electricity prices for millions. Here's a headline example, a green new headache. Democrats flee Governor's green energy master plan as election approaches. Insane energy policies are set to burn Democrats in New Jersey and New York. Also, what makes Jersey run Your growing energy bill is a growing issue in the governor's race. The question is when are people going to push back against this. PHAM doesn't generate power. It's actually a regional transmission organization. It doesn't have any power lines, it doesn't have any power plants, it has no substations. It's kind of like an air traffic controller of the grid, coordinating the flow of electricity across eighty eight thousand miles of high voltage transmission, managing more than fourteen hundred power generators, and pulling the levers of gigantic energy marketplaces where you're told he is buy the electricity delivered to your living room. And part of why this is exploding so quickly in cost, and it has exploded. It's gone from twenty nine to ninety two per megawat per day to three hundred and twenty nine megawatts per day at three hundred twenty nine dollars megawatts per megawat day for twenty twenty six, so it's gone from twenty nine dollars to three hundred and twenty nine dollars. That, folks, is an elevenfold increase. And what is causing that is not that the cost of electricity has gone up, but it's a lot of uncertainty costs. As I said before, it's very much like the tariffs that are out there. We have a government that's going to operate by FIAT and tell people do this, make this happen, and do it now whether or not it can happen, and it's created chaos and confusion throughout our economy from the tariffs to the power generation. They said, suddenly one fifth of your bill is just capacity, meaning a backup for things that don't work when it's cloudy, when it's calm, or when it's dark. Right, so if the wind is not blowing or the sun is not shining, you've got to have backup. And that's where Musk comes in. He's going to make tremendous amounts of money for his backup capacity. So New Jersey, like every other Green leader, is retiring gas plants and nuclear units as a matter of policy. I thought they had just given their new seal of approval to nukes so that they could have AI power, but that's still not they haven't gotten the memo in Jersey. I guess they're pinning their hopes on renewables that still don't have transmission lines or grid storage. There is one hundred and forty three gigawatt backlog, like.
Speaker 3: The professor would say, jigawats Marty.
Speaker 2: That's huge, and their project queue, most of it wind and solar, waiting for approval and to even get started building it. And so there's lawsuits, there's bureaucrats, there's regulatory things that have to be done before they can get this stuff moved, and that's that kind of indecision, that expense. And even without that stuff there, they have jumped the electricity prices by eleven times higher. Now tell us in the wildcard the AI Data Center gold Rush, what used to be a footnote on the demand page now accounts for four percent of total load with a straight trajectory to twelve percent by twenty thirty. In other words, it's going to triple as well. And so you've got to pull out all the stops and rush this stuff through, grease it with extra money so that we can have a sufficient capacity for AI to grow. That's only going to increase the cost as you try to do it faster and faster.
Speaker 4: It's truly just amazing, because it'd be bad enough it was simply going to be sucking up all the energy for non nefarious purposes. But these things are going to be used to track us and control us at all times. So not only are they going to deny you air conditioning, but what they're going to deny you for is also going to restrict your freedoms. They're going to crush you in multiple ways. The AI Data centers are going to be such a burden and a blight on the American people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the average bill there in that area that's served by PJAM is now twenty percent higher than the national average.
Speaker 3: It's going to soar even more.
Speaker 2: And business owners are seeing twenty eight hundred dollars monthly charges for mid size operations. All the while billions and clean energy projects, offshore wind storage farms, hydrogen pilots are being canceled nationwide. Fourteen to twenty two billion dollars and twenty twenty five alone were canceled due to political uncertainty and people looking hard at the real cost of these renewables, as well as the vanishing tax credits and the politics.
Speaker 3: Involved in it.
Speaker 2: These things would never exist if it was market driven, if it was driven by efficiency and competition, they would never exist. And it is all based on a phony crisis.
Speaker 3: That's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: What is the worst thing about this The fact that they're going to use the AI stuff. It's going to really ramp us up to surveil us in the fact that this is all just a phony mcguffin.
Speaker 4: The energy is used to spy on us, and in such small portions too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the joke about the two old ladies came out of the restaurant and one said the food was horrible and the other one said yes, and then such small portions as yeah, the electricity is unreliable and yes, and it's so expensive as well. So this is the state of where we are right now. We see that they're bragging about pulling back the green mcguffin, and yet not all of that is under the troll the federal government. Much of it is happening because the federal government has subsidized and pushed that, and so just pulling back some of the subsidies as the Trump administration is doing is a positive thing because if he subsidizes the stuff, as he did with the COVID so called pandemic, that is what really makes it happen. And it was these subsidies from Biden and from Congress with their you know what was their acronym. It wasn't the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 4: It was build back Better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was like IRS or something like that. Anyway, these these bills that they put in there, if they subsidize it, it will be built one way or the other, even if it never gets finished. They will pour that money into it and they will do a lot of damage. In the UK, people are starting to get concerned about Tesla's battery energy storage sites as well. Thousands are objecting to Tesla's bid to supply energy to UK homes. Now they're not so much worried about the true issues, which are an astronomical cost and a massive fire rist there. They are just opposing it because they don't like Elon Musk anymore. The company applied for a license last month to the Energy Regulator to start supplying power to homes and businesses in England, Scotland, Wales as in as next year, and they have online polls where people are pushing back demanding that do not be built. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to talk about how much energy does do these AI programs actually use. You'll be surprised actually, and it turns out that they're not getting more efficient, they're getting more power hungry.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be even worse with the later generations. Comments.
Speaker 4: If you want to get to the most, sure, we've got North American house hip. But thank you very much, that is very generously appreciate it, he says. There's an electric bus fire at the Universal Bus yard last month. Fortunately it happened in the middle of the day, so other than the diesel bus next to it, all other buses were on the road. Because there were no nearby buses for the fire to spread to. It never got to the be the best out buildings. It would have been unfortunate. Nevertheless, the fire was spectacular. That was a near miss right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's there have been so many of these entire bus stations that have burned down in Germany and France that they pulled back on that stuff. And by the way, you know you're talking about having a fire there, there was a fire of a tractor trailer that was pulling several electric vehicles to the marketplace. And that was a big mass. I mean not as big a mass as the massive transport ships. We have hundreds of millions of dollars worth of luxury car to go down the drain literally because they can't put the fire out electric fire. Some of the electric cars caught fire. But this was a tractor trailer eighting wheeler towing a lot of electric cars and one of them caught fire and they all caught fire, and we'll see that over and over again.
Speaker 4: It keeps happening. It's one of those things where anyone that's actually paying attention knows about it, but you don't really hear about it on the news. It seems like they don't mention it. Well, it's something that at least not connect the dots. It is a tremendous flaw in the technology. And if they're going to have battery driven cars, they need to wait until.
Speaker 2: They got a reliable, safe battery to put it in there. And the problem is these battery energy storage sites that they're attaching to the grid are even worse than the cars because they're much much much larger. I mean, even just the little electric scooters in New York are burning down buildings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, electric bikes as well. That's the thinking. You know, if everything else to do with an electric car, you can turn off autopilot, you can avoid the other issues with it. But this is simply just it's a grenade. You don't know when it's going to go off or if it's going to go off. You might get one and it's perfectly fine and it never has any issues, or maybe you get one and it burns your house down the first night you bring it home. It's whatever the flaw is, they haven't figured it out and they don't know.
Speaker 2: And it can be a slight injury. You can have like a small little fender bender and that might compromise the battery. And this is why the insurance rates are going sky high now have to replace all that stuff because if there's some small flaw introduced because of that fender bender, that's when you get the kind of spontaneous combustion that you see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you have to actually trust that they were able to figure out where the flaw was, to trust that your mechanic knows exactly what to look for in all of these spots. It's you know, you have a minor issue with a gasoline car and chances are you'll be fine. You know, maybe you need to take it back in get some more work done. Maybe it's leaking oil or something like that, but it's not going to explode in the middle of an and burn your house down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, and that's the other thing too. A lot of these flaws in this new technology, like range issues and the high cost, those are things that the person wants to buy it can make that decision whether they want that or not, because there are some advantages to the electric cars. Yeah, and so they can make that trade off. That's where they want to do it. But this whole thing about spontaneous combustion and the uncontrollable fires that affects everybody, and it also, by the way, affects the environment.
Speaker 4: And dumping all those chemical gases into the air and then the liquids into the top soil.
Speaker 3: But they don't care about that.
Speaker 2: They don't care about the rockets, and they just do the lockets go up, the lockets come down.
Speaker 4: They got to escape to Mars because they're you know, we're poisoning the planet. We're going to Mars though, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the Trump administration just relaxed the rules for rockets going up in terms of you know, whatever emission rules that they had with it. I guess some more.
Speaker 4: KWD sixty eight says, save the Earth. We'll have a silent spring, another ice age, or the ozone layer will fail, or we will have acid rain, or we will have global warming. It goes on and on and on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll come up. I got one mcguffin after the other.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: She also says parts of Kentucky set up for wildfires. No rain in weeks. Later day could be rough day, Labor Day, my apologies. Then we have some happy birthday wishes. Well, it's very kind. Denver Adaway says, happy birthday, Bil Houghton, be my Valentine, KWD sixty eight. Brandon Bennett Mama c. Nineteen ninety six. Maluten Milankovic OCCULTI sim mister palm and for the love of the Road says anniversary or the first show too? A happy eight years? Was it really? I didn't realize it was on my birthday?
Speaker 2: Actually I wasn't sure, but Karen had said the other day when I said we're getting close to the eight year anniversary of the show, she said it began on Travis's birthday.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, I remember, I thought it was to it. But yeah, Ryan would know. He keeps up with that.
Speaker 4: Better than y'all are better at keeping track of this stuff than we are.
Speaker 2: But yeah, here we are. It's pretty close to having an eight year anniversary. When we went to two people in the show.
Speaker 4: It's almost a show is going to be ten years old soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well we're going to take a quick break, folks.
Speaker 3: And we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 6: Oh to look all round at the patch of round the illness, mother Najersey.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all.
Speaker 4: All to be busy.
Speaker 6: It's a miserable place to live.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Just alm Travis. His son really likes that song there Pladio. Whenever that comes on, he sets up and takes notice. It might be because uh, he I kind of I've played a lot of string orchestras for him. I got Mozart's in a klina, not music. I thought it's funny. I thought, let me get this is a little night. Let me give him some little light music.
Speaker 4: He's getting, he's getting cultured here, making sure that he's well better taste than I do.
Speaker 2: It does grab his attention, especially if he's got a video that shows that people actually playing it.
Speaker 3: You know, he really likes that.
Speaker 4: So I also want to apologize. Apparently I misspoke and I called KDBD sixty eight a she sorry, my apologies. I got not much sleep last night. The little guy has been going through some sleep regression. He's been making it kind of difficult. So he's got my apologies, he's.
Speaker 3: Got mozart playing in his mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how much energy does a chat GPT consume when it's doing processing a prompt. It turns out the energy consumption for the newest version of chat GPT is significantly higher than previous models. It could be up to twenty times more energy intensive than the first version.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're seeing stuff growing by leaps and bounds. Electricity rates are going up by a factor of eleven, the energy requirements for the chats are going up by a factor of twenty. It's amazing. Prices of things are going up, but our salaries are not. There is a severe lack of transparency regarding energy use and environmental impact that the AI models. Isn't that amazing because these are the people who are so freaked out about it all, but they want to keep that hidden. That should tell you something as well. So we can have the government have energy standards for everything from cars to air conditioning, but they're not going to have any energy standards for AI. They don't even want you to know what these things use. So it's not going to have that little sticker on it legacy for your refrigerator or your washing machine or something.
Speaker 3: How much energy does it use?
Speaker 2: The answer is, well, a whole lot is about the closest they can go, they said. Academics are trying to quantify the energy use or queries, but it is considerably higher than it was for previous models. There are no mandates coming from the Department of Energy or the EPA that would force AI companies to disclose their energy use or their environment impact. No, it's all just going to be swept under the carpet for their purposes, because understand, the government wants what AI brings to the tables, surveillance and control. It blows my mind that you can buy a car and know how many miles per gallant consumes. Yet we use all these AI tools every day and we have absolutely no efficiency metrics, no emission factors, nothing, said one person. It's not mandated, it's not regulated. Given where we are with the climate crisis, said one of them, it should be the top agenda the regulators everywhere. This is a person who hasn't clim under the fact that the climate crisis is not real, and that's one of the things I think really.
Speaker 3: Sticks out about this.
Speaker 2: Clearly, the government is not worried about this. Clearly, the government doesn't see this as an existential crisis, the climate part of it is. But you should see AI as an existential crisis because it is.
Speaker 5: It shows that the government doesn't believe it, and it shows that these people that are pushing for more regulation about it don't believe it. And what does that tell you. It's kind of like how so many billionaires are socialists. Clearly they don't think socialism is going to be bad for them. And clearly these billionaires don't think the green agenda is going to hurt them.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And it's not just electricity, it's the water that uses as well. And we said this the longest time about NSA when they built their bluffed deal Utah facility to store all this information until they were able to come around with data mining to be able to make sense of it. You know, for the longest time, the federal government has been saving everything that you do, the lifelog if you will, project or Facebook or whatever. But they're saving everything on the Internet so they can at some point in the future, when the computers are fast enough and the software is smart enough, they can go back and collate all that data, mine it and tag you. Experts moutside the open AI fold have estimated that chat GPT five may use as much as twenty times more energy as the first version of chat GPT. At the very least, it would be several times more, they've said. And while all that is happening, and electricity prices are soaring, vegetables are up nearly forty percent, coffee is up twenty five percent, and electricity prices arising twice as fast as inflation, the question is why, And there's a lot of different theories about this. Some of this is due to the tariffs, some of it in terms of vegetables. Many people are saying, well, we're having fewer vegetables come in because we don't have the people to harvest them because of the immigration enforcement. So there's a lot of different things that are happening here. But the reality is is that as we all know, prices are going up, well not the government will admit it, with its phony numbers or not. They're trying to hide that, just like chat GPT is trying to hide its energy usage. And in the face of all of that, Trump is manically trying to get the Federal Reserve to drop interest rates. I think it's kind of interesting to see his latest his latest move to try to get rid of a FED governor that was put in by Biden, who has turned out to be a real hawk, which is probably more political than it is from an economic standpoint. I mean, this person is probably so it's they're pointed.
Speaker 3: By by Biden.
Speaker 2: They're probably a modern monetary theorist that doesn't which is Keynesianism on steroids. But they will set there very carefully say no, no, no, we can't lower interest rates because it would politically be what Trump points now, it's not going to help us if they lower the interest rates. It's going to kick inflation into higher gear. And it's going to not lower the interest rates on things like homes and cars because those are going to be put out there by people who have to make a profit. They can do fiat interest rates and the federal reserve that they charge to banks, They can do that by fiat and just raise it or lower it. But the other people are looking at what they think inflation is going to be, and they're going to offer you rates on homes and cars and other things like that based on their perception of the inflation rate, so the real figure is thirty eight point nine percent. Trump's stats are lying. They don't include electricity because electricity is only weighed in as three percent of the costs I pointed out the other day. So they have all these different tricks that they've put in to manipulate the price of are the costs they should say various things and manipulate the overall inflation rate. Coffee exports from Brazil were already were hit with a fifty percent tariff, even though they were already up by twenty five percent. They just hit them with a fifty percent tariff and that has not kicked in yet because they have contracts that are there, so that tariff rate has not kicked in, and the tiff this teophone coffee is simply to protect Trump's friend Bolsonario. And look, I disagree with the idea that you're going to lock up your opponents if you win the election, and that's what's going on there in Brazil. But nevertheless, when you look at the way these things are being set up, they don't help the American consumer. Coffee prices rose sharply twenty five percent of the past three months, about two thirds of US adults drink coffee, one of the most basic things that Americans buy. And then when you look at electricity, like I said before, you look at Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, down into d C where there's massive amount of data centers that are there outside of Washington, DC. But in another area down in Florida, people are complaining because they've got power bills that are going up to five hundred dollars a month. And when you start looking at what the median family income is, it turns out that that's a pretty big part of the budget. If you take a look at the medium family income and I think it's still around fifty thousand roughly, somebody's paying five hundred dollars a month. That's twelve percent of their budget. That's not three percent, which is what the government uses to calculate that. But the thing is when we look at the cost of food skyrocketing and cost of electricity skyrocking, as I said before, the only thing that they're interested in feeding is AI. They're interested in feeding their power and their tyranny, and they're not interested in feeding people. This is all set up to come after people, and so MSN News is saying, well, after AI replaces most humans jobs, then what do we do. Well, of course the answer is universal basic aygom, that's where these people have been for the longest time. Elon Musk as well as Bloomberg talking about that. You know, it sounds like Marxism, and the technocracy is not Marxism, but it shares many of the same components as a matter of fact, so much so that George Gilder in his book said that he called the people in Silicon Valley, he called them neo Marxists because he said they have the same fundamental flaw that Carl Marx did, which was to imagine that because of the Industrial Revolution, Karl Marx said, well, we have infinite capacity.
Speaker 4: We're post scarcity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, no more scarcely. All we have to do is justly allocate these resources. I'm going to let government allocate these resources. That's the basic premise of communism. And George Gilder said, that's the same thing that these idiots in Silicon Valley think. They think that they have infinite capacity to produce material goods, and all they have to do is just allocate that to you with universal basic income. It's a very arrogant and arrogantly dangerous and stupid idea truly, as we have a clip actually while we're talking about Karl Marx, Karl Marx and Satan, the connection between the two of them. This is an interview that was connected by Jordan Peterson. And I want you to hear just how satanic the person Carl Marks was. And we have seen this over and over again from people who have dedicated their book. Solensky dedicated his book to Satan, The Original Rebel. Another communist authoritarian.
Speaker 7: Poems that he wrote that were pans to Mephistopheles, is that after he becomes an atheist, no, he's writing so the first one was eighteen thirty seven, wrote another in eighteen forty one. He wrote a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 7: He did a just a chilling play called Ulanem ou l.
Speaker 8: A n E M.
Speaker 7: And people that are watching this, if they now type into their computer Ulanem even in Google, it'll pop up play by Karl Marx even has a Wikipedia entry. And let me warn people, you might not want to do this, but if you click the images button, you will see I mean you will, I mean there's some satanic stuff up there. From like not heavy.
Speaker 1: Metal, but like black metal groups.
Speaker 7: So Ulanem is an anagram for a manual or Manuelo. So Marx takes a Manuel, which is the name given to Christ, or Manuelo, and he flips it into this anagram called ulinem. And it's this chilling play. The main character is Lucindo, Lucindo, l uci nd O, and you just can't believe what you're reading with with with this play. So that that was written later in the eighteen forties. So really the prime of his writing, including the decade when he wrote the Communist Manifesto, is also the same decade when he was writing these these these these poems and pa and place and place, and throughout his life his kids and others would say, uh yeah, he had a favorite line always from Mephistop Everything that exists deserves to perish, So that remains a part of him through throughout his life. Edgar has a letter where.
Speaker 4: You or at least be tracked and trace continually.
Speaker 3: Which I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's playful, I don't know, although I would never you know, call my dad my dear devil. His wife called him, uh my wicked knave. I quote Henry Heinesen, referring to him as a goblin to try to get take me under under his spell. Other cases, of of where, of where he's using that kind of language. When Ingles first met him, he describes him as this dark man from Trier who hops and leaps and springs on his heels, the monster of ten thousand devils, he describes him. And the letter from his father is which was written in eighteen thirty seven, a year before before his before his father died. So his father writes to him March second, eighteen thirty seven, Karl, at times my heart delights in thinking of you and your fortune, and yet at times they cannot rid myself of ideas which arouse in me sad forebodings and fear when I am struck as if by lightning by the thought. Is your heart in accord with your head your talents has a room for the earthly, begentler sentiments, which, in this veil of sorrow it's a beautiful letter in any ways, are essentially consoling for a man of feeling. And then this question from the father of Karl Marx to his at this point eighteen year old son. And since that heart Carl is obviously animated and governed by a demon not granted to all men. Is that demon heavenly or Faustian?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you sold your soul? That's very amazing. Yeah, such darkness there, and that philosophy. You know, these philosophies really do matter. That's how they take captive our mind. And that really is where the war is. The secularists called it a mind war. Christians call it a spiritual war. It's a fight for your mind and what you think. And we know which side Karl marx As followers have embraced. The interesting thing is as we look at this and people are seeing something that is kind of a hybrid of a lot of these different aspects, and that is technocracy. Now, so a lot of people look at it and say, is technocracy fascism? Is it communism? And many others have been calling themselves now saying it's communitarianism. You know, in the same way this is a These labels are used to confuse people. I mean, the communists will call themselves socialists or progressive, and yet you know, you can't really see any difference that is there.
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: Vladimir Lenin that said, the end goal of socialism is communism, you know, it's a stepping stone. That's how you get there. You sell them on this light version of it, Yeah, and then you work your way towards the full deal.
Speaker 2: Well, it's authoritarianism that culminates into tolitarianism. And that's why, you know, you can talk about fascism versus communism. The difference is the path that you take to get to tolitarianism.
Speaker 4: An order of operations sort of deal, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So you have technocracy. News has an article about the difference in this new label. But they're using to try to confuse people, is what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 2: When technocrafts want a shield their technocratic policies, they intentionally do so in the language of communitarianism. So yeah, we're not communists, we're socialists, or we are progressives.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 2: One example of this is smart cities. The technocratic policy, of course, is urban planners who lock you into a small, controlled area, restricting your movements and that type of thing. Surveillance, digital id algorithmic resource allocation made by unlikeed, unaccountable technical experts and private sector consultants. That's the reality. So how did they frame this to say, this is about communitarianism, because you know, we like communities, we want to have communities. Well, policy makers will frequently describe these initiatives as advancing inclusive urban communities. Yes, inclusive, it's like inclusive, like a you're going to be included in a prison or open their prison, or something as empowering local groups, or as in building public trust through collective digital transformation. The emphasis is on community driven sustainability, shared public spaces, and strengthening community ties. And going back to the very beginning of this, when they were going around when it was still Agenda twenty one, they would use a tactic that was developed by the Rand Corporation, and they would go into a community tell people, come in, we want to have your input on the things that we want to do. It's going to help the community. So they gave it kind of this. They didn't call it specifically communitarianism, but they would come in, they already had their agenda set and they would have the facilitators would be the people who are actually in control. They would ask you for your input, but they already had the conclusion was pre written, and so it was just a beard, a facade to try to get people think that even if they didn't agree with the conclusion, that was what was agreed to by the rest of the g is called the Delphi principle. And so they've been doing this communitarianism for quite some time. Another issue, another example of this.
Speaker 3: Of course, is public health.
Speaker 2: We're going to do this all to you to help the community, right, and we know exactly how that worked in the twenty twenties.
Speaker 4: Help you ride into your cell, yeah.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: If you've ever read Walden two by B. F. Skinner, you know everything about communitarianism that you need to know. The story, by the way, ended very horribly. Communitarianism is a political and social philosophy that places primary emphasis on the importance of the community. Just as we saw with the public health scam. Right, you have to take the inject the kool aid poison for the good of the community, the common good. Social relationships all shape individual identity, values, and moral judgments. It asserts that people's identities are molded by their social environment and their community ties, rather than by individualism. Forget about individuality, your personhood, even your soul. Communitarianism sees the community as an end of itself, and so the reality is is they don't care about consensus, they don't care about the common good or about social adhesion adhesion, they have their own agenda. And again probably you know, the best way that we can understand this is by what was rolled out on us under Trump in twenty twenty with a fake pandemic and so Volunteer Peter Tiel, co founder of Pollunteer and Alex carp as he points out, Volunteer is the master of these tactics on the battlefield and in civilian life.
Speaker 3: And so the.
Speaker 2: If you say that technocracy, if you talk about it in a negative way, they will turn it towards communitarianism. But it's not the same thing technocracy. It is not even in his reality, is not even concerned with the good of the community. It's only concerned with the good of a few oligarchs who are running this whole thing. So they will always come up with their labels in order to see people, and they will hide it as well. One of the examples we have is Doge and this AI tool is now going to take a buzz saw to federal regulations. Now I would have always cheered any buzz saw being taken to federal regulations. Remember when we did that video that had a congressional candidate who was going to he did a stunt and basically want to take the income tax Code and feed it through a wood chipper. And he contacted the IRS and they couldn't tell him how many pages it was, and they couldn't send him as many pages as it was their best estimate that was at the time of something like seventy thousand pages of regulations.
Speaker 4: It's great to know that even the people there don't know what's on the books.
Speaker 2: And so way did was he He took the approximate number that they could come up with, and he got the equivalent in phone books, and he fed it through a wood chipper.
Speaker 3: And actually we filmed it for him.
Speaker 2: It was at a candidate's meeting, and it truly was amazing. And I would be all in favor of taking a bus saw. All these regulations are growing by leaps and bounds every year and have been for many many Republican and Democrat administrations, including Trumps. But the problem is what they're going to replace it with. DOGE actually has a successor called RAGE, which stands for Replace All Government Employees, and that's what I said, this was about from the very beginning. I've never seen this acronym before, but you could tell from what Musk wanted to do. He wanted to fire government employees and replace them with what when to replace them with AI? And so I said, he's going to minimize government employees, and he is going to maximize government. AI is going to be able to glean the details of your life far more comprehensively than any group of people could do. And so I don't see this as an improvement. I see this as a trumping out of the frying pan and end of the fire.
Speaker 4: Quite frankly, Yeah, As I said before, my biggest concern is the fact that when you get rid of the human element, there's no longer a single there's no longer a chance for mercy at all.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 4: Sure, the people who work in the government are generally not going to give it to you, but there's a small chance. There's always the potential that you'll come across somebody that may empathize with you and be able to look at you and say, okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Joe Banister's case is a good example of that. He worked for the IRS as a criminal investigator and he started asking some questions as he was investigating some of these people, but they were coming after as criminals because they looked at the IRS code and said, but wait a minute, you haven't done this legally. He came across some arguments they thought were pretty valid, and so he asked his supervisor. Supervisors, is, don't talk about that, you know, shut him down. So that got his curiosity even more. As he looked at it more and more, he got to ask him more questions. But you know, he eventually left and they eventually attacked him. But before that happened, there was an IRS agent and again this is the human element. The guy didn't like Joe Banister because as a criminal investigator, he got to carry a gun, he got paid more, he got to get out of the office and you know dry outsides that are being bound into a cubicle or whatever and so and every year the criminal investigators had to be audited. When this guy audited him, he came up with a big number of under payment that he said Joe needed to pay plus penalties plus interest in all the rest of the stuff. And he knew he didn't know that, so he appealed it and he got some other people who didn't have an issue with him and looked at it objectively. And yet you know, when we look at it, you would think they're going to sell to you. Oh, well, this is AI. It's going to be objective. It's not going to have vendetta to come after you. No, I don't have a vendetta that is that is built in there based on your political or religious background.
Speaker 4: Whoever is in control of the AI at that moment can make it do whatever it wants. Whatever data they put in is whatever data it will come out if they tell it. We believe this guy is a threat to our security, make sure that he is punished in an acceptable way. However they phrase it. They'll be able to get whatever kind of output they want. And the AI won't give you its training data. It's you're not gonna be able to audit it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a new AI program. The guy who led this is his name is Sweet, and he is someone who just got out of college. Actually I don't know if you even graduated until recently. He was a third year student at the University of Chicago, so he may have left early. And but very young guy and Christopher Sweet has put this project together and it's going to be an AI review. They call it the DAIP, the Suite Rex DAIP, which stands for Deregulation AI Plan Builder. Again, as I said, we would all support deregulation. It is like a bulk instrictor and it's choking everything. Except when you look at what the long term goal of these people are. They said they're likely to use this tool to eliminate up to fifty percent of federal regulations by January the twenty sixth. So again, we should feed these regulations in the wood chipper. But I'm afraid they're going to feed us into the wood chipper if we get rid of humans in the process and move to a ruthless AI. That's that's the kind of terminator I'm worried about. The terminator's got built in biases from our human masters.
Speaker 4: And one of the things is also part of the reason one of the only arguments for AI is the sheer number of laws and the complexity of them. If you're able to pair these down, if you're able to send fifty percent of them to the woodchipper, and then maybe another fifty percent and pare it down to a reasonable level, then you can actually have a reasonable state where a human being can look through these things and make judgments on them. If we've got two hundred thousand federal regulations, no, there's no way any amount of human beings can actually know what's on the books and give you a fair reasoning on any of it. So, yeah, the AI would be better at scanning through these and actually cataloging what's there. But if you pare it down again, you could actually have a reasonable bureaucracy that.
Speaker 2: You've got a government created problem, Okay, that they're then going to exacerbate with their quote unquote solution rather than fixing reaction problem. Yeah, we didn't have that, you know, when we had Jefferson others. That's a government that was small enough to actually be legitimate and fit in the constitution. We have a massive, illegitimate government that resembles a byzantine empire.
Speaker 3: With it's bureaucracy.
Speaker 4: I coletally wonder, I wonder what Jefferson or Washingt would say if you were telling them we had two hundred thousand regulations.
Speaker 3: They would say we're slaves, And they would be right, wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: Well, before we take a break, we've got some comments here if you want to read them.
Speaker 4: Sure. Sam Miller one two three, thank you. That is very very generous. Really really do appreciate it. Great day to celebrate. Welcome back David, Happy anniversary, Happy birthday, Travis. Well, thank you, blessings to all. My big reveal. I'm a she Well.
Speaker 3: It's not Sam Miller, it's I think, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or maybe it's short for Samantha. Oh okay, maybe I don't know, but skun callo Rose Gardens two dollars one hundred awesome. Yes, thank you very much. Sprumford, Thank you very much. Strumford. We appreciate it. I've been away from the show for a while. It's so great to see you back. Mister night love the new setup make Christ continue to bless you and your family. Well, thank you, nice, thank you.
Speaker 3: And Guard.
Speaker 4: Good to see you.
Speaker 3: Guard.
Speaker 4: I hope you're doing well. The book The Devil and Karl Marx is excellent. That sounds like an interesting read.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Karen Carpenter twk abtably probably kind of like The Devil and Daniel Webster, right, or maybe.
Speaker 4: Even they seem like they were the best of friends. Karen Carpenter twenty seven says also cameras for surveillance don't like trees. That's true. Trees get in the way of things. A Syrian girl. Another thing about the electric cars, a lot of mechanics around here won't touch them. They bring in specialized teams to service those babies. I imagine. It's a completely different system than what you have in a combustion engine, and as such you probably need specific tool sets and specific skill sets.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been going in that direction for a very long time, complicating it so that you can't be a shade tree mechanic.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They long ago left the world where everything was mechanical, and now there's so much electronics and everything that you've got to have special equipment to diagnose it. Even if you've got an internal combustion engine, so.
Speaker 4: You have to have one of those things you plug in, you know.
Speaker 3: That's one of the interesting things with Miatas. There's four different generations.
Speaker 2: Of Miatas, and they had a company that called Flying Miata, and what they would do is they would say they would squeeze in an eight cylinder engine.
Speaker 3: Into these things, usually like a Corvette engine. The first generation it was a piece of cake.
Speaker 2: Second generation was still fine. Third generation, they started having some issues because now there was a lot of electronics in it, and now the fourth generation. They struggled with that for more than a year. They had to bring in special people to help them to do that. Because everything was connected. They said, you know, we would, we would put this in, and we thought we had all connected. Now all of a sudden, the winchil wipers are running all the time. Everything was interconnected to the electronics.
Speaker 4: And whenever I shipped into fourth my hornhawks. For some reason, I don't get it. Coal three sixty forms are so last century. That's why we need lab grown meat and produce from AI bought farms, running new quarter to feed the plants and production. That's right, we need all these things. We can't live without them. Tunnel Lord one three three seven. Communism is just a cover for central control that is indistinguishable from monarchical rule. Both have central controllers telling everyone how else to live. Sprumford, I think communism is at the end. It's the means sa Miller. We're going to assume essay now one two three. Communitarianism says slash socialism was practiced in biblical times. A big difference was that people were filled with the Holy Spirit and volunteered, not forced, and that's a huge distinction. If people want to form their own community and voluntarily work together towards their own common goals and engage in these sorts of practices, that's absolutely fine. I have no issue with that. It becomes an issue when you send in the men with guns and say you're giving us this and we're going to redistribute.
Speaker 3: It, and it's a it's a heavy left for Christians even to do. Sorry, lance, I.
Speaker 5: See people conflate the who, and it's just a false equivalence because it's just the difference between theft and charity. It's the force of government taking it from people versus giving freely.
Speaker 2: Yes, it makes all the difference in the world. And it's a difficult thing to do. It was done in the early Church and they were filled with the Holy Spirit, and it is something that is very, very difficult for humans to be able to execute. And we have seen this over and over again. Through the eighteen hundreds, you had a lot of utopian communities that were based on what sounded like Christian principles and things like that. As a matter of fact, I remember somebody did a survey and they asked a lot of people, you know, men on the street, type of thing you know about, from each according disability and to each according disney, and ask them where that was from. Large number of people thought that was from the Bible. And you're right, that does fit if it is voluntary, right, But if you got a gun to your head, that's not what we're talking about. And that's one of the things that we need to always keep in mind when we look at keeping separate state and church, and I say that I know that's not in the constitution, but I don't want to merge the two. Whenever we do that, it always harms Christian life. Whenever you merge it with politics, what happens is you wind up with politics. It kills the Christian side of it. And that's what happens with a forced welfare state. It kills the Christian side of the voluntary giving and the joy of doing that is now compulsory, and the people who are getting the stuff demand it because they say they're entitled to it. They don't want to see it as charity. They find that to be an offense.
Speaker 4: It robs both parties. One of the party of being able to experience the joy of giving, as you said, the other of the joy of thankfulness for that of being. You know, entitlement is such a nasty, grasping emotion. You know, you feel that you deserve this and you should be allowed to take it, whereas being thankful, being able to really sit down and be thankful for what you have been given, is such it's if you can do that, it's a wonderful, wonderful blessing to be able to see that people have given that to you, and that God is the one that inspired them to do that. It can be a very very wonderful thing for both parties.
Speaker 2: That was really driven home to me, Like I said, when I got up and spoke against Hillary Care and boy did they get up. So I talked about charity, you know, and there is there was I don't know why it is today with the corporation's taking over the medical profession, but back in the day, there were doctors would donate a lot of their time to help people who were poor, and you know, various things like that, and we had a society that was built around that. That's what Alexis to Tokyo talked about. When it came to America and we talked about democracy in America. The central difference between that and the socialism that he left in France was the fact that the Americans would voluntarily come together and build what was needed.
Speaker 4: So sorry, I was just looking for that book. It's in this room somewhere. I saw it just the other day.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I know I saw it. Democracy in America is somewhere in here. It exists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is. Well, we're going to take a quick break.
Speaker 2: We're not going to look for the book, but we're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 5: It's on one of the shelves right behind dad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, Well, we'll see if we can find it there. When we come back, we're going to talk about Trump's move again to the Federal Reserve and why he's doing these things. But this is not an illegitimate move that he's talking about with this Fed governor. There really is fraud, corruption, and illegal activities. We'll talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 10: You're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, where am I?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Jefferson.
Speaker 8: The scoundrels who put America on Central bank fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 11: This is outrageous, Washington. I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 8: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the FED.
Speaker 3: Up the All.
Speaker 8: New David Night Show Commemorative coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 12: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to. The truth doesn't need inflation only support.
Speaker 2: Well, Tony's going to be joining us at the bottom of the hour and we're going to be talking about the Fed and monetary policy. But it's kind of interesting to watch the moves that Trump is making against the Federal Reserve people. He would like to get rid of the FED chair Jerome Powell, but he cannot remove him at will. In other words, he can't just fire him because he doesn't want him there anymore. He has to have a reason, and so we saw this back and forth, and the Trump surrogates were also complaining about statements that Powell had made to Congress about their exorbitant remodeling that's going on. That is yet another example of the kind of corruption and a luxury that we see out of Washington. They have this incredibly expensive guilding that's going on with their building, and they said, he reported that incorrectly, so we need to come after him for perjury. And some people, I think actually one member actually recommended him for charges, you know, coming at perjury. And I looked at them as I said, you know, James Clapper lied to the American people under oath when he was talking to Congress, and they never filed charges for him. The whole thing ended after five years with statute limitations. Nobody ever came after him about that. But they want to because they said, well, there's some differences and the reality and the way that you portrayed this remodeling, and so we want to come after you with that. They would like to be able to remove him. They can do that for cause. So if they can come up with some criminal charges, they could remove Powell. But he can't just do it because he wants to get rid of him. The same thing is true of the Federal Reserve boarding governors, and so it is kind of interesting. I think they're setting up to remove this federal governor, Lisa Cook, and it turns out that she actually has committed a crime. It was a mortgage fraud, and she has responded after Trump tweeted this out and said she needs to resign, she tweeted this out said I have no intention of being bullied to step down from my position because of some questions raised in a tweet. I do intend to take any questions about my financial history seriously as a member of the Federal Reserve, and so I am gathering the accurate information to answer a legitimate questions and provide the facts. So zero Head says, well, here's one quick question, did you break the law or not? Because she did, and there is a paper trail.
Speaker 3: That shows that she did.
Speaker 2: They've produced the documents that she signed basically what she did, which she f also high bank documents and property records to get more favorable loan terms, potentially committing mortgage fraud under a criminal statute. So here's your cause. He can't get rid of a lot of these people. But this is one person who, as I said at the beginning of the program, was appointed by Joe Biden. You could look at her as a DEI pick, first black woman to be put in the reserve, and that's where the people are going to draw the line to defend her. But what she did was actually indefensible because it was a criminal fraud that she committed. With this, she has now become a hawk against interest rates, and so Trump would like to get her removed. So she took out two loans almost at the same time, one of them in Michigan, another one in Atlanta on a condo. On both of these she said they were going to be her primary residence. You can only have one primary residence to start with. And then two weeks after she got the property in Atlanta, she sorry two weeks apart with these two mortgages, and then she put the property in Georgia up for rental, showing that it was not going to be her residence. But by making the declaration that it was going to be her primary residence, of course that gets her better terms on her loan than she would if it was going to be an investment property.
Speaker 3: So they have a clear record for her.
Speaker 2: The letter that was sent out as part of the criminal referral letter includes copies of mortgage documents in her name, as well as an apparent rental listing a little over a year after she bought the Georgia property. So she buys these two properties two weeks apart, two different states, and then after one year she starts renting the Georgia property. So she was nominated to the Fed by Biden, as I said before, and her term does not expire until twenty thirty eight. But she wants to stay there, she better be ready to fight some criminal charges. I think it is they want somebody that they can They want to remove some of these people, and so they are going through their lives so they find tooth Comb. This is what it's like now in Washington. You know, you get into office and both the Democrats and the Republicans will look over your life and find tooth Comb and try to put you in jail. Musk has had pledged this. This came out yesterday. We talked about this said, whatever happened to a third party that Musk was talking about. Now he's telling people that he wants to get behind JD Vance. Well, of course he does. Because JD. Vance is a technocracy dude that they put in there. He's going to be more compliant probably than Trump is for the technocracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's Peter Tiel's boy.
Speaker 1: He's this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's part of the Peter Till mafia. TiAl made JD.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 2: So this is what we're saying. Yesterday there's been crickets about third parties. Well, now you know later that day they spoke about it. Musk has told allies that he wants to focus his attention on his companies and he's reluctant to alienate powerful Republicans by starting a third party that could siphon off GOP votes. So now he's going to play nice and he's going to get behind JD.
Speaker 9: Vans.
Speaker 2: That's probably gonna hurt Jdvance Trump. But yeah, so as we look at this robot as we moved to our robot world in the factories and everything. In China, they just had a robot arm that nearly decapitated a man and they said it's probably the surgeons who did up patting themselves on the back. It sounds like it was a horrific thing and essentially internally did decapitate him. The only thing that was still connected with some soft tissue. It severed his spinal cord and his.
Speaker 3: Neck.
Speaker 2: There his cervical vertebrae completely severed. Critical arteries were damaged. Only soft tissue held his head to his body, and so he came in That also caused him to have a heart attack. Came in an unbelievably bad condition. They talked about how complicated it was for the human surgeons to be able to fix him, and this article was kind of interesting. On zero head they immediately go from the dangers of a robotic arm to the dangers of arming robots, and they started talking kind of using militarized robots.
Speaker 3: That was kind of an interesting cycultar.
Speaker 2: I think robot nearly decapitates man and grewsome surgery fail and it actually wasn't. The headline is not accurate. It was when I first looked at that, I thought they had robotic surgery that was going.
Speaker 4: I thought the same thing too until I read the article.
Speaker 2: But it was actually it was an amazing success in terms of surgery, and it was not robotic surgery. It was a guy who was injured in in the factory there.
Speaker 4: If you are online at all the factory conditions in China, there's tons of videos of people being mangled and killed, and just the conditions they work in are horrific. There is no safety standard at all, and people are continually being grievously harmed or just as I said, killed.
Speaker 3: They have no regard for people in China.
Speaker 4: They have people a massive population base. So if one of them falls into the you know whatever it is and gets absolutely torn to pieces, well, there's another guy that's waiting for the job right well.
Speaker 2: And there's a long history of the Chinese elite being ruthless and brutally cruel in terms of the people that they govern, and it's only become worse when they mix it in with communism.
Speaker 4: It's also amazing China has always had, or seems to have always had a massive, massive population base. You'll read about these small battles that they'll say are small battles that barely have a footnote in history, and it'll be like, oh, yeah, one hundred thousand people died, and it's just what one hundred thousand dead, ten thousand cannibalized. What are you guys doing there? Yeah, it's part of it's baked into their culture, this disregard for human life, disregard for life in general. You can just kind of see it through. It permeates everything they have. This just kind of apathy towards existence. You know, someone dies, well whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So it's been there for a very long time. And just real quickly, while we're talking about politics, the Trump administration has announced who the new number two the FBI is going to be. And the question is what happened to Bongino, And there's actually no word about Bonginos. They have announced his successor before they have announced that he is going to be leaving. I thought that was kind of funny, but that's the way it is in Washington right now. This I thought was incredibly interesting. The lawsuit between Smart Mattic and Fox Corporation. Now, you know, Fox already paid a massive settlement of like three quarters of a billion dollars to the other voting machine company, Dominion that Fox was talking about. And now the lawsuit between Smart Mattic and Fox has started up, and as part of discovery, they're getting documents, and some of the documents that were internal conversations and Fox News have been released to the public, and I think it gives us an interesting insight. These are memos from Janine Pirot, Jesse Waters, Maria Bartiromo. They all seem to have different motivations but the same goal. They all wanted to help President Trump. As a matter of fact, this one I thought was very interesting. This is a memo from Jesse Waters sent to Greg Guttfield, and he said, think about how incredible our ratings would be if Fox went all in on stop the steel. Stop the steal was Alex Jones's thing, you know, it was basically it was kind of interesting to see that Fox News was so much.
Speaker 1: Like, think about how hard we could grift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so much like Info Wars.
Speaker 2: It's all about the audience, and it's about the money, and it's about their ratings, and so you know they're going to this is what Jesse Waters was saying. You know, hey, we could our ratings would soar if we jumped in on this stop the Steel stuff. And that was exactly the calculates that was going on with Alex Jones and the rest of this stuff. And Janine Pierrot, who has now been put in as the attorney for the district of Columbia said, I worked so hard for the president and party. And she was also mentioned her husband who had been convicted of tax fraud and some other things, and she did get a pardon for him, and she got a position, as you know, federal attorney there in DC from Nowlex Jones, but from Donald Trump. Hundreds of pages of documents, largely newly unredacted versions of previously released ones, filed on Tuesday in the New York State Supreme Court. Smart Mattic has accused Fox News of knowingly implicating the company and false claims of vote rigging in between twenty elections for ratings, and these comments going back and forth seem to support that. But of course, on the other side, Fox News is getting records of the history of Smartmatic, and as I said before, Smartmatic has a long history of helping Hugo Chavez. They've been questioned and there's been hearings and massive controversy in other countries like the Philippines and in Brazil where they were accused of fraud in those areas. That's all a matter of fact and history, and Fox could have portrayed it that way, but they decided they were going to make this about just you know, sucking up to Trump. Another thing that has come out is the fact that even in the Biden Department of Justice, they were going to indict Smartmatic for bribery of elected officials to put their machines in at a higher price. So there's not any good guys in any of this stuff.
Speaker 4: You give us a premium and well maybe we make sure the votes flip a certain sort of way here for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, the way that smart Matic is portraying this is they're saying that after the MAGA people got mad with Fox for calling Arizona for Biden, they started passing these memos around saying things like, hey, if we got on Trump's side, we could be number one in ratings and all the rest of the stuff. And they have a memo from Murdoch to the Fox News chief executive at the time, Suzanne Scott, in the days after the election. He said, we're getting creamed by CNN. Guess our viewers don't want to watch it, meaning the election returns. And you know, there is evidence that that was what was going on. But last August, when Biden was an office, the Biden Department of Justice charged three current and former executives at Smartmatic with bribing an election official from the Philippines so the company could win a contract providing voting machines for the country's twenty sixteen elections.
Speaker 3: So this is a company that.
Speaker 2: Has a very very storied past of corruption and reaking elections and bribery and all the rest of this stuff. It's going to be an interesting trial as the dirty laundry comes out against both sides. I think we're going to see just how corupt this all. Maybe the good news is the solution, of course, is paper ballots, and maybe that will be something that will come out of this. People just have had it with the voting machine stuff, and.
Speaker 4: I'm incredibly surprised they actually went ahead with the lawsuit, just given what both parties have to lose in discovery, the amount of dirty info that has to be out there on these Well.
Speaker 2: That's what people said about Trump. You know, if Trump wants to sue people because what they reported about him and Jeffrey Epstein, it's like, do you realize what discovery is going to look like for you?
Speaker 4: You got to turn over everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing with Milania and her threats of billion dollar lawsuits against these Democrats, from Hunter Biden to James Carvill. You know they want to threaten them with these large lawsuits. Guess what Discovery's going to look like. But of course, if you take the attack that Alex did, you just don't comply with discovery. And that's what he did. And then they found the the evidence that he said he didn't have was sent by his lawyer to the opposing counsel, and yet everybody seemed to ignore that. I thought that was a pretty big issue. It was kind of, as Alex said at Perry Mason moment, you.
Speaker 3: Usually get those in real life. Fact check this crap. Said.
Speaker 2: One of the emails that was there, in addition to the ones I've talked about where they were going back and forth talking about how they could be number one and ratings, you had an email from Brett bar He urged Fox News executive Jay Wallace to express dismay at the election coverage provided by Maria Bartiromo. He said, none of that is true as far as we can tell. He said, we need to fact check this crap. Well, that would have gotten them fired at Info Wars, but evidently that's the difference of Fox News. They did not fire Brett Baar.
Speaker 4: But who knows why that guy is dull and uninteresting.
Speaker 2: Well, at least he was focused on what was true. He was on the right side of that issue. That was there, I gotta say. And then finally we have this. We have this is from the Daily Mail. A secret gay sex scandal has exploded in the Republican Party. It's kind of interesting when you look at the Republican Party and how they close ranks around the pedophiles. As I said before, GOP stands for guarding our pedophiles. And they said, this is a guy who has gone to the press. He is a male prostitute in DC. And he wouldn't name any names, but he said, you wouldn't believe how many Republican officials there are here that are closeted and living this secret double life.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you go back and look jaygar Hoover. We have.
Speaker 2: Roy Cohen, who was allied with Joe McCarthy and allied again. He was a mentor of Donald Trump, people like Dennis Aster. They got a long history of that. What I thought was interesting is they said when the Republicans had their convention in Minnesota last year, the big Republican convention that was there, Grinder, which is a homosexual hookup app as traffic one and sixty percent, that's kind of all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, as they pointed out, the twenty twenty four platform from the GOP last year dropped their concerns about homosexual marriage, or as many of us call it, same sex mirage, that was done at the behest of Don and Milania because they have embraced that very heavily. As we pointed out before when he ran in twenty twenty his merchant that he was selling a lot of rainbow merchandise. I think it's amazing. You know, when you have corporations do that, you have people organized the same maga people organize a boycott against them. But when Trump and Milania do it, there's silence about that. And when they use mar Lago as an award ceremony for log Cavin Republicans, there's no talk about that at all, And there is no memory of the fact that Trump was at the very forefront of pushing male transgenders. He wanted one of them in his beauty contest that he owned Miss Universe. House speaker Mike Johnson has called same sex mirage the dark harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy, and he once described homosexuality as quote inherently unnatural and a dangerous lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I finally agree with Mike Johnson on something. I don't know that he would do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Trump himself is widely considered personally tolerant, even welcoming towards gay people, and they welcome him and Milania as well. As I said, with the Pride merchandise and the awards that are held in mar Lago. Life site news is about the only site that I saw report what was happening with that. Everybody else pretty much ignored it. Trump is also a megafan of the Village People, the gay disco group. They say the homosexual hookup ad as I said, had a hundred than sixty percent increased Grinder did and they say this is coming from Daily Mail. And they talk about some state representatives that have been caught in massive hypocrisy, but you know, interestingly, they do not talk about the big cases and national cases. Dennis Hastert, who was Speaker of the House for a very long time, Mark Foley, who he also covered for, who had the page scandal, the congressional pages these were people who were in both these cases, Dennis Aster and Mark Foley were pedophiles, and I'm assuming that that's the reason why the left here in this publication did not want to talk about that, because they didn't want to draw any connection between pedophilia and homosexuality except that was there in both of their cases. And these guys are both living this secret life that is in contradiction not only to the law, but to what they publicly say.
Speaker 9: And so.
Speaker 2: They then preceding this thing to pat Democrats on the back because they're not hypocrites.
Speaker 4: For once, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well anyway, yeah, they cheer this kind of stuff. They have a quote from George Santos, of course, who said you can be gay and conservative, and of course George Santos and Charlie Kirk agree on that. Yeah, that's that's the problem I have with Charlie Kirk. This guy can go around and he can suck up to Trump and Trump Junior and all the rest of them as much as he wants. That's politics, right, But when he goes around and presents himself as a Christian apologist and he's going to tell people about God and about Christ, and then he does that at his conventions, he appears and defends a homosexual guy that's there. Oh, you can be conservative and be gay.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I have a big problem with that.
Speaker 4: And this is a problem that has been infesting the GOP for decades at some point.
Speaker 2: Recidal problem. And if Charlie Kirk wants to embrace Christ publicly for these types of things, he needs to not be a hypocrite about some of these issues.
Speaker 4: I mentioned before, but Shady five brought it up in chat as well, about the Franklin savings and loans scandal. Yes, and this is something that has largely disappeared from the internet. If you google it, you're not going to find much info on And that.
Speaker 2: Was largely the Bush administration and Republicans around him as well.
Speaker 4: The guy who was largely involved at Larry King, he's still alive, lives somewhere around DC.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: They got him on some kind of you know, fraud when it comes to banking or whatever. Never charged for any of this. But he's saying at the RNC the National Anthem twice, you know, four years you know later after the first time. Yeah, this is the type of people. The GOP is filled up with. This is the guy that was supplying you know, young boys to people that were in the White House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, I pointed out I did not know this. In the late nineteen Seventieslifornia conservatives pushed what they called the Briggs Initiative that would bargay and lesbian teachers from government schools, and they said Ronald Reagan opposed that as governor.
Speaker 3: So this goes for a very long time.
Speaker 2: You are not going to get any real reform of this, of this cancer on our society. You're going to have to take your kids out of school. There is no Republican saviors that are going to be there. There's nobody that really stands for Christian principles, that includes Charlie Kirk and these people who are on the side. And it was during that period log Camn Republicans formed and now they are closely connected to the to the Trump family.
Speaker 3: There was.
Speaker 2: Also just the same same issue here you have in the Utah state legislature. You have the guy who was head of the Utah Senate. Let's see, let me see if I can find this thing here. He was head of the Utah Senate and he suggested this is kind of interesting. The Senate President J. Stewart Adams inspired a change in state law that reduced the penalty for cases in which an eighteen year old who was still enrolled in high school has consensual sex with a thirteen year old and they put consensual and air quotes.
Speaker 3: Because it should be there. That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: The reason that we have these laws is because when you're that young, you can't consent to it, which means that you also can't consent to having your body mutilated with chemicals or surgery and that type of thing. You just don't have the judgment to be able to consent. And so this is a situation again, an eighteen year old high school boy and a thirteen year old girl. Turns out that this Senate President J. Stuart Adams had a relative who was the eighteen year old boy who had been charged with coming after a thirteen year old girl, which is kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: And they noticed that and the local papers at the.
Speaker 2: Time the law was changed, he reportedly had an eighteen year old relative who was facing charges of child rape for having sex with a thirteen year old, they said. The Salt Lake Tribune published an article said Utah's Senate President prompted law change that helped eighteen who was charged with child rape. The law was not retroactive, meaning that his relative still faced the original charges of child rape and not a reduced charge. However, the judge, the prosecutor, and the defense attorney and Adams's relative's case reportedly all agreed that the legislative change did impact how the charges were resolved in the relatives plea deal. So here we have some legislation that just happens to look exactly like his eighteen year old relative who's in a lot of trouble. It lessened the penalty, but the age of consent was not changed by this law. That's the kind of corruption that we see in politics, whether we're looking at the state level or whether we are looking at the federal level.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us, Liberty, it's your move, and now the David Night Show.
Speaker 10: If you like the Eagles, the Cars, and Huey Lewis and the news, they say.
Speaker 7: You'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 4: Welcome back. We've got a lot of comments.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: We're currently waiting on Tony Rderburn and we'll be joined by him shortly. But ratisbro thank you very much for the tip. It's very generous and very kind, says. Most people don't know Waters and Owen Shroyer are good friends, and so that push was from Alex Jones to get mainstream to stop get in on Stop the Steal.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that, Yeah, I didn't know they were knew each other either, but of course to me, Stop the Seal. The interesting thing about Stop the Steal, and you know, Roger Stone came up with that name from the twenty sixteen campaign because there was going to be a move to try to stop Trump at the Republican Convention, if you remember, and so that's why he started calling it Stop and Steal. Brought that back up, and he had some people were following him around at the time in twenty twenty who were doing a documentary and they got it on a camera that he said.
Speaker 3: This is going to be we're going to raise money on this so easily.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like falling off a log, and that was what it was all about, folks. And to me, it's amazing that the people who organize this thing, the people who promoted it so heavily that even fox Knews everybody was talking about stop the steal. The dog that did not bark is the fact that there was no indictment for them when there was an indictment for all these other J sixers. It's pretty clear they wanted to protect certain people and that the system wanted those people to continue to mislead their followers.
Speaker 4: But yeah, s A Miller one two three. Trump is a very confused individual, doesn't know what religion he is and is trying to negotiate peace talks to get him into heaven.
Speaker 2: Shaking my head, that's yeah, that's I saw. Franklin Graham responded to that and he said, yeah, Trump is right. We are saved by works. It's not our work, so it's Christ's works. And that's the difference between Christianity and every other religion. Every other religion, they come up with a series of things for you to do. Sometimes it's kind of vague and ill defined. Sometimes it's incredibly specifically detailed. That's the way it is with the rabbis and the laws that they rules that they come up with. They're incredibly detailed about what you're allowed to do or not do on Sabbath and things like that. But the Christian religion is about the free gift of grace coming from the Lord Jesus Christ, what he did on our behalf and what he gave to us. That's the big difference with it. And we have people even within the Christian religion that have difficulty accepting and understanding that as well.
Speaker 4: I just got a text from Tony says he's going to have to reschedule. They're doing construction in front of his house and it is just so loud that the audio would not be acceptable.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. Well, we'll continue on with what we had. We had some interesting things one of them.
Speaker 4: But we do have one more comment though, if you don't mind sure, As Syrian Girls says, I was reading a book on Chinese history and had to stop. The viciousness of the Chinese governments to their people has always been way beyond all the evils perpetrated by Western governments. Chinese history versus Western history shows the value of Christianity when it is only half heartedly adhered to.
Speaker 3: We may have a situation where christian we're trying to maybe a more Christian nation than the United States and not too distant future, they are building really strong people in their house churches and they are you know, whenever you have.
Speaker 2: Christianity suffering and a persecution like that, it builds some really you get the dead wood. That is, typically they are under soft circumstances like we have, and you only have people who are truly committed, people who are true believers. And that's really what's happening in China. You may have already had more christ in China than you do in the US in terms of sheer quantity, yeah, but in terms of quality, you probably have much stronger Christians in China than you do in the US.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a It is a value Christianity and shows the softening effect it can have on people. I also think it has to do with a lot of Western philosophy and the fact that a lot of other countries have never even sat down and considered you know, rights at all. It is simply you exist, and whoever has more power than you is in control. They don't give any thought to what your duty is to your fellow man and what it.
Speaker 3: Is might makes right.
Speaker 4: M Do you see that very very much in Eastern philosophy.
Speaker 2: And I'm afraid you're seeing that in the West now. They don't really care about principles. Nobody on either side of this thing cares about free speech. They just want to get the other side, you know. That's that's the thing we keep coming back to.
Speaker 4: We got one more here, Skunk Collo Rose Garden, thank you for the tip, says best chat this side of Marl. I'll go, well's is that high praise? I don't know, bt Taylor two four six. The fact that pedos get off with such light sentences, it's proof our government is run by pedos, I would agree.
Speaker 2: Well, this is kind of an interesting story. This is the Women's NBA. The w NBA players have turned down a pay boost that would have raised a minimum salary for players in the league from sixty six thousand to two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: And the thing that makes.
Speaker 2: Us interesting is the fact that the league has never made money and they're losing money at a bigger rate.
Speaker 4: They're subsidized by the NBA. This is again, they.
Speaker 2: Want to be paid what they're worth. I think probably they would be paid nothing because.
Speaker 4: I truly do not I don't follow sports in general, but at least with the NBA, you can kind of make a case for it, like, oh, they're at the top of their skill level. These guys are the best at what they do. You know, they're very cool, they're very fast, it's very fast paced.
Speaker 3: Calls people. Yeah, yeah, they get points for.
Speaker 4: That, and so you know, there's there's something to be said for that. The WNBA has none of that. Being the best, you know, female basketball player, you're probably gonna get outdone by some you know, varsity maybe junior varsity team, and you might get outdone just you know, by a standard high school team.
Speaker 2: Well, they considered this offer to be a quote, slap in the face, I said, even though the proposed numbers would have represented the largest salary leap in league history. I said, for context, the WNBA has never turned a profit it's twenty nine year history. Annual losses hovered around ten million dollars before Caitlin Clark, but now they have ballooned to nearly fifty million dollars in twenty twenty four, even as revenues grew past two hundred million. So they got revenues of two hundred million, and yet they have lots losses of fifty million. I mean, that's a tremendous per you know, that's like twenty five percent of their net gross is their loss That is that is a pretty poorly run But evidently they're giving Caitlin and some other celebrities really really big salaries that have run up the red ink. The league survives because the NBA owns roughly sixty percent of it and has consistently subsidized operations since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Seven, so they very generous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done that, I think to avoid criticism of sexism and things like that. But it's not paying its way now. The players said this is a slap in the face because they said, it's not the money. We want a percentage of the profits, like the NBA players do you have to generate profits first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, that's my thing.
Speaker 2: What is the percentage of profits if you've got negative profits to pay? Yeah, exactly, that would pay us. Yeah, the wn BA players need to pay to play.
Speaker 3: And that would be the reality of it.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say that their profit sharing is net and zero because you gotta have some bads to point out profits before they can do it. Critics say that point out that the WNBA has a shorter schedule than the NBAA.
Speaker 3: They have forty four.
Speaker 2: Games, and they only have ten minute quarters instead of fifteen minute quarters. They have limited playoff rounds, and they say that's one of the reasons why their salaries shouldn't scale anywhere near NBA levels. But of course it's amazing to me to see that this anything you can do, I can do better attitude is still there in the era that we have seen what happens when you have just mediocre men pretend that they're women and compete in a sport.
Speaker 4: And blow out the records.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when I was growing up, they did everything they can to try to deceive people. And I remember, you know Billy Jean King, and you have Bobby Riggs that staged match, and people that time who knew Bobby Riggs said that he threw that for the money because he had already had matches with other he was retired. He was an older male guy who again was not at the top of the league when he was at his prime, and now he's retired.
Speaker 3: And older, but he was still able to beat some of these.
Speaker 2: Current women's professionals, and they staged that and made a big deal out of the fact that he threw the game to her, because Jimmy Carner also did one after that, and he skunked another tennis pro, female tennis pro, who was again at the top of her game at the time, and there have been others that were out there. So they took this one match and they focused on that almost exclusively, ignoring all the rest of the stuff. But now that we've had this outrage from women about women being women in sports being skunked by men trainees, you know, it's amazing that we still have this type of thing happening. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I really thought that was going to be the one good thing to come. But no, I underestimate the power of their double think. They can simultaneously hold that, you know, tranies are destroying them in sports, which they were, of course and are to some extent still. Uh, and also that women are just as good as men.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the MAGA people who hate the m RNA, they hate the lockdowns, they hate the mask, but they can't connect the dots and will not connect the dots to Trump.
Speaker 4: So real clearly also see able sort of thing with feminists and the fact that they want to portray and have all men viewed as you know, potential rapists and threats, and they're evil and violent, you have to be continually scared of them. But also women are just as strong and powerful. And you can't have it both ways. If you need to be afraid and you need to be fearful of men, that means that what men are bigger, faster, stronger and a danger to you. You can't have it both ways. You have to pick one at least, which again I don't think the average man is out there trying to be heinous to women.
Speaker 2: I think Orwell was onto something when he came up with a term double think, don't you truly? We see it everywhere. And Nova Scotia, the government there has approved glyphaset spraying on three five and seventy seven acres of drought stricken, fire prone forest. Now, glyfasset is sprayed under these forests and it kills deciduous trees, and it kills pretty much everything except the pine trees that are there, and so it doesn't create. It kills the forest essentially, and you wind up with just one specie of tree that grows there. But it also creates a fire hazard even for those trees. And so you've got the press there that found out about this and engage the premiere of Nova Scotia and asked them some questions about it, and he just com pleaded ignorance about it. Premier Tim Houston had in exchange with the Halifax Examiner. They asked him, they said, herbicide spraying has been ended, but because the concern is that obviously the herbicides kill growth and add to the fuel burden potential fireburden. Is it spraying on now or has that been stopped? And he says, well, I don't know if there's any spring that's going on at the moment. Certainly not banned for all time, not in our province. If it's been temporarily ceased, I'm not sure really what's going on. So he doesn't know. And the interesting thing about this was that they were doing this in the forests previously, and they would report and tell people the areas where they were doing this, so people could stay out and not be sprayed themselves and not come into direct contact with it. As I've said before, we had a dog that died in particular type of leukemia that is associated strongly with Glycassett, and I believe that it was from one of these chemical lawn spraying companies that our neighbors use. They would come out and spray their lawn and then put signs up keep pets and dogs off of it. And our particular dog was a master of escape who was able to get out, and he did get out, and he got into that grass. He liked to roll into it and to eat it more than any other dog I've ever seen, and so he got the same kind of cancer that you saw farm workers getting from using roundup. But they have taken the approach to not ban the spring, but to ban citizens from the forests. It looks like robin Hood yet again. They even call it the Crown's forests, and I say, you're not allowed into these forests period. So you've got people. I think it's in the article Lands you could show the pictures of people putting large signs on the ground saying do not spray us, don't spray. They've got it down on the ground, really large signs, and they're very concerned about They said there is no consumptions to be no consumption of berries and fruit within the spray sites. Remainder of the growing season. And as I said before, what was interesting about this was that prior to the last couple of years, going back to twenty twenty three, prior to that, they would always list the areas that they were going to be spraying with They had it online. But the people of the industry group that is selling the glyphis at spray asked that that be taken down and so they deep sixed it. They memory hold so that people can't see the areas that they're going to be spraying or no when they are going to be spraying it there. Aerial spraying on private land would not fall under the wildfire travel restrictions as they now stand, but it's not clear whether herbicide spraying would be allowed on crown land as industrial forestry uses it as a form of Sylvie culture, which I don't know what that is. They say it is permitted at night.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Where we are going back into a feudal system, aren't we You know you're not allowed to go onto the Crown's land.
Speaker 4: No, this is our forus.
Speaker 3: You may not nsweries.
Speaker 4: That's right, these are the Kings Dea.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that it is going into a kind of a feudal system and a system of tyranny. The EU has got a so called media freedom law that it is about to take effect. And this European Media Freedom Law which take effect last Friday, they said, it's a debate over which media is going to get the safeguards, and they openly came out Reuters and others said, we're very concerned about the fact that you have a very large online platforms, and so they create an acronym out of that called velops vlops such as YouTube, face book, Instagram, TikTok, those types of things. They said, people are getting their news from that, and so you need to make sure that you punish YouTube if they don't promote mainstream media. That was the mainstream media approach, and so what they what they did was they said that they had to not put any restrictions algorithmic or otherwise to downgrade the reports coming from mainstream media. So in order to avoid the appearance of that, of course YouTube and Facebook and others will make sure that they promote mainstream media if they didn't before, under penalty of financial penalty. And so the quote from Reuters was that it has contributed to a fragmented alternative media environment that is filled with podcasters, YouTubers and ticcongers.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. They've done their best to exclude me, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, we're only one out of those three.
Speaker 2: It's right, and it's not just making sure that you're getting the mainstream mockingbird press promoted to you. The EU is going to be scanning your chats by this October. Again, the paranoia of the tyrants that is there now. They say that they're doing this because they want to cut down on child sexual abuse, so they want to scan all the chats. This is all happening the same week that the Trump administration sent this Israeli cybersecurity guide back to Israel, who was doing exactly this. So they always use this stuff and they talk about it as being chat control. Big push coming out of Denmark to do this. Some of the European countries are not fully on board with this, but they will be. And when we look at the pedophilia that is rampant in all of these different governments, you know that they're just using that as a figly to do the kind of surveillance that they always wanted to do.
Speaker 3: That's what this is ultimately about it's just another mcguffin.
Speaker 4: It's always the same end gold matter which tack they're coming at it from. Is it for the kids, is it for to save the environment. Either way, you're losing freedom. As you're losing your liberty. Is they're going to lock you down the fifteen minute city agenda.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not locking down their borders. And you see the massive numbers of people that are being brought into the UK, Germany and France that type of thing. Show the video of how some of these farmers have handled the massive number of migrants that have come in and squatted on their land. They gave them some of They call it the honey truck.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, look at this.
Speaker 2: They got all these people just moved onto their land and decide they're going to live on the land of the farmers.
Speaker 3: So the farmers go.
Speaker 2: Out and get the the trucks that spray manure.
Speaker 3: They use that to great effect there in the Netherlands too.
Speaker 2: I think when you had Mark ru to try to shut down the farms, they brought out Winnie the Pooh and the honey tree, I guess. But this is the fight that's going on between farmers and squatters. And this is in France. They really do want to shut down our farms, don't they. That's truly amazing. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. And when we come back, we're going to talk about some financial issues, so stay with.
Speaker 1: Us analyzing the globalists. Next move now the David Nutshell.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about the fact that Trump has snapped up more than one hundred million dollars in bonds since taking office. We'll talk about what that means and maybe perhaps why he is doing that, as well as what is happening with stable coins. But before we do, I want to thank the people who support this program. These are some of the August checks that we just got in. Let me read off their first names and their last initial Scott C. HD from n C North Carolina, David and Anne, Marie N.
Speaker 3: Aaron W.
Speaker 2: John R. Monica, s Helen T. Minor Mike and I have a letter from Minor Mike. I want to talk about here.
Speaker 3: Peter G.
Speaker 2: Charles, Larry P. Charles with APS Radio and Z, Timothy W. Margaret, Mary T. Marty of I'm Marty T. K from Ohio, Sylvia D James F. William G. David and Deborah W. Thank you so much for your support. And these are mostly people who have supported us continuously. I want to give you this information from Minor Mike because he's asked for prayers as well as Audi Modernature Radio. They're both facing issues with their businesses. Here, he says, I apologize not sending more money sooner, but my small mining company has been sued in federal court by an organized crime group. They're trying to steal my property and equipment with the help of a complicit federal judge. These criminals have been running a fraudulent stock selling mining scam since two thousand and nine. They want me gone because I have shined light on their sixty plus million dollar scheme. There are many servants of the dark side in this world. I'm confident that in the end the truth will prevail and God will win over evil, and so please keep Minor mic in your prayers. He has been someone who has been very generous and kind and his support of us. But we're going to see more and more issues. Of course, this is not about the economy in general, but I think we're going to see more and more issues of people that are going to be having issues because of the economy. We certainly saw that back in twenty and twenty and twenty one, so many people that were faced with losing their job because they didn't want to take the job. And so please keep them in your prayers. Audi Mrir Modern retro radio and minor.
Speaker 9: Mic as well.
Speaker 2: When we look at Trump, he has been accumulating bonds extensively. They don't know exactly how much of this is an estimate that it is one hundred million dollars in bonds. It's been six hundred and ninety transactions that had taken place since he took office, about seven hundred transactions in about six months. That's several a day. The documents were made public on Tuesday. According to CNBC calculations, the purchases had a total value of at least one hundred million dollars. By law, the US president, vice president, and some other select officials must periodically declare reportable transactions. The precise value of these dealings does not, however, have to be reported. But what is Trump buying? We can see the kinds of things that he is buying. They said that for big purchases between five hundred thousand dollars and a million dollars worth, or things like T Mobile, United Health, Home Depot, and others. Meta he put in somewhere between two hundred and fifty thousand and five hundred thousand, So he's buying commercial paper. I wouldn't read too much into what these companies do, but I think when you look at the fact that he is buying bonds and commercial paper, I think that means that he's pretty confident that he's going to be able to get interest rates lowered. Because if interest rates go down, those bonds that he got at a higher interest rate are going to become even more valuable. So it's going to be yet another incentive for him to pull out all the stops and to go for lowering interest rates. How will that affect us, Well, it will affect us because inflation is going to make things like gold go up. I'm not so sure what's going to happen with bitcoin. It's not necessarily as we saw.
Speaker 4: It doesn't retract exactly like gold does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, gold is definitely the contrary trade to the dollar. Bitcoin it's kind of a mixed bag. It's kind of its own thing, So not really clear about what that's going to do, but that certainly does give us an insight. And as I said before, we see that he is eager to replace as many people as he can in the federal Reserve and he has to find some crimes to charge them with.
Speaker 3: It looks like he's found at least one person.
Speaker 4: Actually have a comment here from Angie Tiger about the bonds. Just invested a hundred million in government bonds. Doesn't surprise mean while he's pushing lower interest rates to a weaker dollar, he will make out like a bandit insider trading at his finest.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the richie get richer.
Speaker 2: This makes Nancy Pelosi like like a small change when he goes out and buys one hundred million dollars worth of bonds. And again, the value is going to soar on those things because they don't have a higher yield. Nervous banking lobby is now fighting to change the Genius Act, and of course it's another area where the Trump family has made a very big investment. We've had Eric Trump talk about the fact that he thinks and this was before they got the Genius Act put through, he thought that banks as we know them were going to be extinct within ten years. Why is that Well, because they're going to be replaced with stable coins, and so the banking industry was kind of caught by surprise. Here you got even people like JP Morgan CEO, Jamie Diamond or Demon I think is perhaps maybe the better pronunciation of his name. Even they are upset about what happened because they wanted to make sure that stable coains could not pay interest. But the question is what difference does it make when the banks aren't paying any interest. I mean, when you got Bank of America paying you like zero point zero zero one percent interest on your savings accounts, They're not paying any interest.
Speaker 4: They're disinterested in giving you a return on your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, catching that's right. But anyway, this is the route that this is going to take. I don't like that idea because I like to have not that I'm a big fan of banks, but smaller local banks are very important, especially if you want to be able to buy things with cash. You're not going to be able to have any cash transactions if the banks go away, killed by stable coins. That's going to accelerate the move to digital ID and trackable permission financial statements. So banks are really kind of local. Banks are going to be essential, I think for you to be able to be able to have cash transactions. You know, if a business is going to take a cash they need to be able to take it back physically to a bank that's going to be nearby. That's the downside I see from this. Prominent members in the crypto industry have long argued that stable coin issuers should be allowed to offer users interests. So this is the big fight going back and forth. But like I said the other day, when you look at the user's interest rates that they charge you when you borrow versus the essentially zero interest rate that they pay you when you put money in the bank, I really don't understand what the fight is over this, But it is the banks that have the target get put on them stable coin issuers. They wanted to prohibit them from paying any form of interest or yield in connection with the holding, use, or attention of such payment stable coin. And again when you look at the model for tether, they buy Federal reserve notes which pay interest, and then they doll these you know, the stable coins. The users have their stuff, their funds, backed up supposedly by the Federal Reserve notes. However, the users would not get that interest. That's one of the things that made the stable coins so profitable was that tether would keep all that interest on the Federal Reserve notes. And by buying the Federal Reserve notes, they were creating an international market for the federal bonds that the other countries central banks don't want to buy because they understand how we're gaming this, but individuals in other countries would want to buy these stable coins, so that's one way they back up their worthless fiat currency. So they said, the ability for firms like exchanges to allow interest on stable coins is based on factors other than holding, use or retention, as mentioned in the Genius Act. The word solely used in the Genius Act is quote a powerful legal limitter. And it really does mean that if there is any other basis for the deals, they probably don't qualify, said one person. As things stand, customer deposits allow banks to create a significant portion of the money supply through loans and through lines of credit, incentivizing a shift from bank deposits and money market funds to stable coins would end up increasing lending costs and reducing loans to businesses and consumer households.
Speaker 3: That's the way the banking industry is fighting back on this.
Speaker 2: They say, well, you know, it's just going to mean that we're going to charge you more on loan and make the loans more difficult for you to get them. I'm seeing a lot of potential downside on this stuff in every different direction. I mean, it looks like they're setting us up for some really difficult times, and it's how they're going to make sure that we own nothing. This is a part of the real big takedown that's coming.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: We've talked about the fact that this is going to use for tracking and tracing, and they can immediately turn your wallet off, but there's so many other different things that like this are much more hidden and harder to consider. How this interplays with the system that's already there and the ways they're going to utilize it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's this argument from zero H says, it's very unlikely that the crypto industry will accept any amendments to the Genius Act, the law that's probably been passed. And I think that is true, and I don't think that you're don't find anybody in the Trump administration that's going to want to have that happen either, because this is all about this oligarchy that Trump has around him and the money that they're going to make off of these stable coins. You know, this is going to be the new financial system that they're pivoting in. You know, Tony did a great job last Friday talking about Bretton Wood's too, that announcement that was made on August the fifteenth, nineteen seventy one. We're going to come up to I don't know if there'll be an announcement or if they'll just kind of de facto move into this new system that's going to be there, but I would expect that it's going to happen pretty quickly whether or not there is an announcement. I think even if it is something that just kind of gradually evolves as a de facto move, I think it is still going to be pretty sudden when it happens. And I think all this stuff is going to be They're going to make out like thieves that they are, and we're going to be left holding the bag.
Speaker 4: They do these things solely at first, and once they have a large enough portion of the population on board to where once they flip the switch, you're kind of forced to go along with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once they get a you know, they have some number in mind. Probably someone does. Once we've got it established here, here and here, then immediately we can hammer it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the people talking about this that's on the crypto side said people never wanted to use banks to make payments.
Speaker 3: They just had to. Now they don't have to, just like digital music.
Speaker 2: Files were better than CDs. Well that's a matter of opinion. I don't think so. They said, dis intermediated finance is better and easier than traditional banking. Well, you know, and I say that not because we're talking about necessarily whether the digital music that you download has the same quality or resolution as the CD that you had. But there is something very important about having a physical media, and that's what we're ultimately talking about with the banking thing here. What makes them important is the connection to cash. If the law local banks go away, there's not going to really be any way to manage this cash.
Speaker 4: This is an issue that's pervasive. If you do not have a physical copy of whatever it is, you don't actually own it. This has been shown time and time again. Even I bring them up because they're an exemplar. But even something is silly as video games, something like the Steam Store, you're technically kind of renting access to all the games you purchase on steams.
Speaker 2: If you don't have it physically, you're going to wind up renting it, right, That's exactly.
Speaker 4: They make it clear that, you know, if you were to die and say it, will your Steam Library to your kids? No, No, they don't get it. That's in their terms of service. They are the holders of it. You're simply renting access from them, and if they choose to take that away from you, you have no recourse.
Speaker 2: Yes, does that sound familiar everybody? You'll own nothing, right, You'll rent everything. You rent your home, you rent your music. You know, everything will be rented. That's the way they keep ultimate control of it. And that's why it is important to have something that is physical. It gives us some control and they want to divorce us from the physical in every regard. Well as gold Ready to explode, The Fear Trade says, yes, this is an article from zero Hedg. Just region the headline. But that is the key thing. You know, when you look at this and what happened was stock market. We have a little bit of an up and down this week. The stock market right now is been doing well. It's been inflated, mainly doing well because of just a handful of stocks like Nvidia, and these are stocks that are connected with the AI bubble. And now you've got even people like Sam Altman talking about how the AI bubble is like the dot com bubble. I said, from the very beginning, the dot com bubble happened because everybody got so they rushed into this thing and their minds ran away with all the things that were going to happen immediately with the Internet. Now, those things did eventually happen, but they didn't happen right away. And because you had this massive mob got all hyped up about it, they were the ones who ran in and bid the price up. And that same type of person will look at it and when it's not paying off and it's not happening because it's going to be down the road, that same type of person will then run out the exit. And when they all start running out, that's when it's going to happen. So it will first happened with the AI stocks that will take down the stock market in general, and that's when you're going to see gold and silver rally. We already saw just a little bit of that as the US stock indices sold office last week. Gold and silver prices solidly higher went near midday yesterday. And the question is, you know, when is that needle going to pop?
Speaker 3: The AI bubble?
Speaker 2: Everybody is talking about it now, even the people who are profiting from the AI bubble. UBS has raised the second quarter twenty twenty six gold price target to thirty six hundred dollars an ounce. They say they see the strongest gold demand since two thousand and eleven. So stop and thinking about that. If they're right, and we don't know if they're right, but if they're right, if it goes up from about thirty three hundred right now to thirty six hundred in about four to seven months, you're talking about a nine percent gain over those four to seven months. That's a pretty large annualized gain for something that is a very conservative investment. I still say that gold and silver is a great investment. Go to David night goldbe I'll take you to Tony Ardiman and he can.
Speaker 3: Help you to.
Speaker 2: Acquire physical goal physical silver he can also help you if you want to put gold and silver into your IRA as well. Gold prices posted steady gains and overnight trading hit a session high of thirty three fifty. So it's been solidly around the thirty three hundred level. And one person is saying, yeah it can. Gold can float to thirty six hundred, but it will not outperform silver and plan and people are still expecting a big move from silver. Goal prices are holding their gains even as the Federal Open Market Committee minutes show that the federally Serve remains very hesitant to cut rates. What they do is they meet in places like Jackson Hole, Wyoming and beautiful area. Yeah but yeah, and very very very wealthy there as well.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know, we went there.
Speaker 2: They had these real estate offices that were like Sethaby's. You know, they're selling real estate as if it was like fine art or something in that area.
Speaker 4: Luxury real estate.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, very luxurious.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they have their meetings there and then they decide what they're going to do about interest rates, and then a month or two later, what they do is they released the minutes of that meeting so people can see what the various governors are saying. This is one of the reasons why the Trump administration is going over the history of these federal Reserve governors will fine tooth com to say if they can get any dirt on them, any crimes, so that they can remove them and put them in replace them. When people are going to be compliant with Trump and supportive of whatever he wants to do, and we know what he.
Speaker 3: Wants to do. He wants to lower interest rates.
Speaker 2: So markets are seeing an eighty two percent chance of a rate cut in September. So that's one of the reasons why gold is staying steady at this point. So that's you know, who knows what's going to happen in the future with it. I just know that we want to have some honest money. We want to have physical money that is outside of their rig system that they are creating. It's going to be a very bad system for the rest of us, and we need to think about how we're going to try to get outside of it as much as possible.
Speaker 4: It was I think about this every once in a while when it was one of the times when I think you were sick, back when we're still working Force. Tony hosted the show, and some guy called in and asked, like, well, you know, the government can just come in and take your gold and silver. That's not really could technically come in and do that to anything. They can come in and just kill you, So why do anything at all? Just again, golden silver is a good store of value, and it's something you can have on hand, and it's something you can bury in a chest out back if necessary and dig up later. The government can.
Speaker 2: You can hide it better than you can any of the stuff that is electronic ansecryptocurrencies, except for some of the ones like Manero or Zano or which.
Speaker 4: You're specifically built to be completely private.
Speaker 2: But they have a pretty steep learning curve, and if you don't know what you're doing, you can have somebody steal that from me. That's not even the government. That's my concern about all this stuff that's electronic. I've exposed myself then to all of these clever thieves worldwide, and there's some pretty smart people who spend all their time following this stuff, and you know the ins and outs and how they can hack into it. And we're constantly seeing systems being hacked into the CIA has been hacked into the NSA's been hacked in.
Speaker 4: Such thing psyographically secure system. If it's attached to the Internet, someone can find a way in and give them. It's just a matter of time. Even if it's something as simple as just a confidence attack where you send someone an email and say, oh, I need this from you or that from you. If they're not trying to break an encryption, you know, all they need is someone's log in. All they need is one person who has a lapse in judgment and they can gain entrance to assystem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's going to be increasingly easy for them to use AI privately to to see people as well. Well, we're got to take a quick break and we're going to come right back.
Speaker 9: Stay with us.
Speaker 13: Who listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Defending the American Dream. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, folks. We've got some comments. Big Britt is back again. When we're talking about the w NBA, Assume says most of them are men, so they want men's money. I don't know about that. Sprumford says, go to the Nova Scotia forest, come back with a little cancer. That's right. Just a little cancer. At least it won't be turbo cancer, right, yeah, Tonal Lord one three three seven. Their desperation to watch us as an indication that they know they're on thin ice. They're scared, yes, hopefully.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk in this segment here about sort of things that you can do to get away from their virtual control.
Speaker 4: Here, yes, Alien poop evolution, EU will scan America, will buy the info, and Lance says, just trade our info for it. The five Eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been one of their longest scams. Say, oh, we're not allowed to collect that information on our own citizens. How about you our partner over their collected on them and then just voluntarily turn it over to us. That's been the scam from the very beginning. Right after World War Two. We had AT and T was basically the phone company everywhere. They use them for surveillance. That's one of the reasons why they had the Church Committee hearing because from their inceptions, CIA and the NSA were spying on Americans without a warrant. And what they said was it's our data. These customers have willingly turned this over to us, so we own it. The customers don't own this information about themselves, and since we own it, we can do with it whatever we want, and if the government wants us to turn it over to them, we'll do that voluntarily because we like the fact they put us on in a monopoly situation.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for them to start minting our data packets onto the blockchain as NFTs. Imagine George Soros pulling a double sided holographic David Knight data n FT and being very excited about it. I'll trade you this, I'll trade it to Mark Zuckerberg or something. Knights of the Storm. Coffee and tobacco will be a tradable item someday, that's right. Maybe you need to start learning how to grow your own tobacco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much anything is going to be a tradable item, especially your skills. You know, get some real skills, not just real material stuff, but real skills in terms of, like you said, growing this or growing that.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm curious as to what kind of laws there are about growing tobacco. I imagine they were strict that they can't just be as simple as you're allowed to grow your own tobacco.
Speaker 2: It's big business, really is. And you know, tobacco has been one of the things that they have done more genetic modification two than anything else for whatever reason. It's so there's really really big money in big tobacco, as we've seen their control over government and media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember looking that up a few years back. It's heavily, heavily regulated, and you're going to have the government all in your business if you're trying to grow tobacco.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I googled it right now and it says you're generally allowed to grow up for your own personal use. But if you're gonna, you know, distribute it or sell it at all, you're going, I'm assuming you're gonna get involved with the ATF.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's get Proto would get his house rated in the shire.
Speaker 4: No long bottom leaf to distribute, sour man, We're coming for you, Cecilia fourteen David. Most concerning in the Genius To Act is it gives government power to punish vax mandate refusers by freezing bank accounts.
Speaker 2: That's right, all of these stable coins do. That's why I call them a trojan coin. That's what they really ought to be called instead of a stable coin.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the horses come out of the stable it's a trojan.
Speaker 4: Horse, I say, nay sa Miller one two three. The terriffs are now kicking in and threatening the existence of so many small businesses. So said, Trump has been the most devastating presidents for small businesses in that lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one can lock down now. This all always coming after a supply supply chain and always impacting the small businesses the most.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, the big businesses can afford to eat the teriffs for a while. They can keep their prices low and keep you coming to them. You look at you know, your local markets. Prices go up. They have to raise prices immediately because they offer right on such razor thin margins. Yeah, like, oh look, Walmart's still cheap. Yeah, not for long. Once the small businesses are gone, then they'll raise it. Nights of the storm. Digital money is going to shut out a lot of banks that are all insolvent. They can't make it from nothing. This will centralize the banking to one entity. That's always how they operate. It's always a consolidation. I remember when we were young, and you know Bank of America and what was that one of the other ones they merged consolidated under Bill Clinton, I believe it was. And you talked about that.
Speaker 2: And we were, oh, yeah, that was. That was Bank of America. Bank of America was a California bank, and Nations Bank was Questions Bank and Charlotte and we had a bank account or a business bank account with Nations Bank. And it was a guy from North Carolina. Trying to remember his name, but he was in the Clinton administration and he ran this whole thing through and then he wound up running for Senate, although he didn't make it through the primaries. But that's when they approved that merger. And when they approved that merger, everybody said we're going to wind you know, throughout the industry, and other people were posing it and they said, we're going to wind up with just a handful of gigantic banks, and lo and behold, that's exactly what we had about a decade later, and we saw how that too big to fail thing worked out. They were the ones who were bailed out, and the small banks started collapsing, hundreds of them collapsing a year every year at that point in time. Drudge would put that kind of stuff up and you could see how several hundred and fifty one year one hundred and sixty another year, they were going out of business because the big banks were protected, but they were not, And the new regulations that they put in with the Consumer of Financial Protection Board only made things worse for the small banks and protected the big banks and some of the other things. Elizabeth Warren wants to pretend that she's on the side of the little guy, but she everything that she has done helps the big banks. That's why she's on their payroll.
Speaker 4: They get what they want out of these politicians. Yeah, Night of the Storm. Oh read that one tunnel lord win three three seven. He says, I had no idea Steam did that with inheritance. Holy smoke. Yeah, it was a fairly big deal. I remember reading about it a few years ago. They may have changed their policy since then, but I haven't heard anything about that. But I do know at the time quite a few people were up in arms about it, the fact that wait, I mean, I can't will my game library to my children in case they want to play. You know, you know, what if we played these games together since they were young, and maybe we've got memories, you know, and what if we've got like a shared server or something.
Speaker 3: Like Sorry, Travison Leias. I don't have a library, will you.
Speaker 4: I've taken all the records.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing that. Well it's kind of a you can laugh at that particular situation. It shows that you don't own the games if you can't do whatever you want, including bequeathing them to your children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because no matter what area of life, they want you to be a renter.
Speaker 4: Right, even something down to the silly escapisms we enjoy Skunk Collo Rose Gardens. Silver is the most reasonable value of anything in the whole world right now. As Tony points out, it's continually undervalue. Knights of the Storm has been in chat talking about it as well.
Speaker 3: As a ratio to the price of gold and everything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been playing games that keeping it low. Knights of the Storm, keep your eye on silver. It is below the cost to mine and refined because of ETFs. They played that game too long. Silver. ETFs had to have put the price down so low that silver is on sale. Eventually the bubble will pop and silver prices will go more than four times up.
Speaker 2: See, that's the whole thing. That's the kind of games that these people play. ETFs are a good example of that when they do these derivatives. It's very much like the securitized mortgages that created the mortgage bubble. It took me a while to catch on to the ETFs.
Speaker 3: At first.
Speaker 2: I looked at it and I thought, well, i'll accumulate. You know, GLD and SLV. These are a couple of ETFs that come out of supposedly there is gold and silver that is being held by these companies on the Shanghai Gold Exchange.
Speaker 3: Show me the money, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: What got my suspicion was that it was not tracking the price of physical gold, the spot price of physical gold. I thought, why is that? And then I realized that, you know, they're running a scam. They are not really backing it up with their purchases what they're selling you. So when they can divorce the actual whether it's real estate or whether it's gold and silver, they can divorce that and give you some kind of a token, then we lose everything. And that's the way that they're going to rob us of everything for sure, And that's this tokenization and stable coins are just another part of that as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: One of the things that always talking to funny about sable coins they own. It's stable because it's tied to something like the US dollar. We have very different definitions of stable. Nothing tied to the US dollar is stable by definition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a token that's derived from the US dollar.
Speaker 4: How stable can it be? Then we have a comment here from Marquie, Mark and Jay that just popped up says, aren't we de facto renters now with property taxes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: True, as long as we have property tax you don't ever own your land. I've told this story before, fairly recently, even, but I remember you were doing taxes. I was probably about seven years old, and I wandered into your office because I was bored, and she's like, what are you doing taxes? You know what's that? And you explained taxing me and just what tax are we going to know? Property taxes? I pay the government for the lands. But I thought you bought the house. I thought you paid for the house already. I have to pay them every year, and it just blew my seven year old mind. I had to sit down and think about that for a while. I was like, wait a minute, that means you can't really own it.
Speaker 2: That's right, And you know why we have these property taxes. Almost all of it goes to supporting these schools and the harm that they do to our children. It's such a racket. So I can't understand why people are so wedded to the school system. And that's across the political spectrum. We got to get rid of this. You need to shut it down.
Speaker 4: If they're wasting our money to brainwash and propagandize our children with.
Speaker 3: Arms that they do not just financially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which I mean if they were to say, we're going to keep taking your money, but we'll do absolutely nothing. But if you get rid of the money, we're going to keep doing it, I'd say, fine, we'll pay you to go away. I'll keep paying the taxes if it means you guys leave, I would take that trade. Karen Carpenter twenty seven. The first time we went to Jackson Hole in the seventies, there were mud streets when it snowed in places. Jackson Hole is a very different place now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's still not like New York City. It's still very rustic in that. But you know these people have massive estates.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's you can tell. It's a cultivated rusticness. The original people that made it the way it was are no longer there. It's a bunch of people that moved there because they liked the aesthetic, who have priced the original owners far out of anything they could have ever afforded. Knights of the Storm. Copper is going to be a thing as well.
Speaker 3: Soon.
Speaker 4: They are trying to build a large collider in Texas and that will consume all the copper we have on hand. They will artificially suppress the price of copper to get the collider built. Then when it's done, the price will explode. I have to look at that too. Are they talking about a large hadron collider like they've got going on in Cern. Are they gonna be doing weird at cultic rituals like that in Texas too? That'll be fun MAV twenty twenty two. Copper has been messed with for a while. They need copper for this AI crap too. They need copper for a lot of different things. It's a metal that's heavily used in all kinds of different industries. Knights of the Storm. This is why crackheads are ripping wires and pipes out of walls. Before they did it with the CERN large collider before Tony hinted to copper being a medal to watch in the future a while back. He's right, Yeah, if they build a collider here in the United States, they're gonna have to worry about crackheads. Those people are industrious, they have a lot of energy. You're gonna have to have guards twenty four to seven. It's not as friendly and nice as it is in Switzerland here, Cecilia, Are pennies valuable for copper?
Speaker 3: Good question? Was there any copper left and pennies?
Speaker 4: That's what I was about to ask. Is there actually any copper in pennies or is this some you know, weird amalgam metal. Now they seem to have gotten rid of all the value in all of our metals, because I know for a fact that pennies cost more to manufacture than they're worth. Yeah, aren't they phasing out pennies next?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Trump shut it down.
Speaker 2: And as I said, I have real concern about that because that impacts the utility of cash to some degree. But you know, when you look at coins, it's not all that meaningful to talk about the cost to mint coins because they last for a very long time, unlike the paper money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Knights of the Storm and Chat says pre eighty two pennies are pure copper. So if you find a penny from before nineteen eighty two, then you've got a pure copper penny. Might be worth holding on to. That.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, Well, I was talking about stable coins, and it's kind of interesting that you've got a guy that was part of the Trump administration earlier this year. Remember the Trump administration is only what like six or seven months old. You've already got Beau Hines leaving the White House as the White House Crypto Director and now going to Tether, which is Lucky Lutnix company that he's heavily involved, and of course you know it's a company that is linked to Tether. And his company has got a great deal of steak and Tether and they acquire the Federal Reserve notes and sell them to Tether. Heinz will work to help Tether enter the US market and cultivate relationships with policymakers and industry stakeholders. They give me a break. They've already got a rotating door here between policy makers and industry stakeholders. That's why we got the Genius Act in the first place, and it's just another example of this kind of you know, regulatory revolving door that pharmaceuticals are filled with. And of course that's what they're building right now, that with their crypto stuff. This is an article from Brownstone. It says, from Fiat everything to real everything, and he lays out some of the problems with the fiat society that they're trying to build with tokens and Larissa's stuff, and then talk us a little bit about some of the solutions that we should be focused on in each of our personal lives. Here the infrastructure is now visible to anybody who is willing to see it. The systematic replacement of natural systems with artificial ones has reached into every domain money, food, health, education, information. What began as isolated changes has revealed itself as a coordinated operation, the complete substitution of reality with decree ownership and access, competents with credentials, everything for a permission society. The mathematical engineering of ownership out of reach becomes clear. From fifty two percent of thirty year olds owning homes and nineteen fifty to a projected thirteen percent by twenty twenty five. Extraction was rebranded as liberation, the subscription economy that converts your three thousand dollars monthly into someone else's equity while you build nothing. These aren't separate trends, but components of what I documented in feat Everything. He said, they didn't just lude us financially and culturally, but they rewired our psychology to make resistance impossible. That's the key thing, you know. They want to make it so that you accept all of this rental stuff rather than taking control of it yourself. And he talks about how Catherine Austin Fitz is very focused on this, and she is she worked very hard to try to make sure that there was going to be a kind of a Tennessee reserve system here in this state, so that we would not be completely reliant on stable coins. She sees the connection course between stable coins and the great pump and dump, and that's the way she sees that her article was a plunder financing the pan Opticon, and that just recently came out. He said, that was last week. It connects the dots that reveal the full scope of the operation. The surveillance infrastructure isn't just watching us, it is actively conditioning us. For compliance. She calls it the pan optagon because she said it creates the psychological substrate that makes extraction possible. Her work has long explored themes of sovereignty and financial freedom, but this latest analysis shows the endgame. We're not just being robbed, we're being participating, programmed to participate in our own robbery. Yeah, you will own nothing, and you'll be happy about that. This is the villain's masterpiece. The system is so sophisticated that it harvests not just our wealth but our very capacity for resistance. And of course a key part of that is going to be the universal basic income. Get how quickly everybody got used to a stimulus check in staying home and not working with Donald Trump, As I said before, he's an accelerationist and always said that people would get ruined by the welfare state, because we've already seen that happen in the past. But the extent of doing it universally and the extent to which people became so compliant and so dependent on this stuff really surprised me at how quickly it happened.
Speaker 4: Almost overnight. And I know we have this article in the stack. You might get to later about the sheer number of Britons that now just take permanent disability and never into the workforce.
Speaker 3: Yes, when you get people to the US as well, Yeah, when you.
Speaker 4: Get people that option, there's a large number of people that will simply take it. They look at their options and think, well, I can work, you know, I can work you know, one hundred hours a week and barely straight by, or I can do nothing and get almost as much from the government. I think I'll take it from the government.
Speaker 2: And that article they were talking about how so many young people went straight from college or whatever straight onto saying that they were disabled. And one of the things they would say is, oh, I've got PTSD.
Speaker 4: Or i'm you know, I'm stressed, I'm depressed.
Speaker 3: ADHD or whatever.
Speaker 2: I got some kind of mental issue, And so I can get on one hundred percent disability and just live off of the government. And it's very easy for people to do that. It's engineered compliance, as they say here. The recent certification of class action lawsuit for children who were MK Ultra victims demonstrates that these were not just isolated experiments. They were the prototype for mass psychological conditioning. The same techniques that once tested on unwitting subjects now reach billions of people through the devices that they carry, willingly impulsive, debt prone, and dependent on external validation, and capable of long term planning. This is what we're seeing in citizens today. The same systems that price you out of ownership simultaneously condition you to prefer access over assets, subscriptions over purchases, digital relationships over physical community. It's the own nothing, be happy idea. So Jeffrey Tucker has talked about a practical way of living with the founding father's principles in a world of smartphones and surveillance capitalism. He's not advocating retreat, but showing how to navigate this system without surrendering the character traits that made America's founders ungovernable. And of course, a key part of that is local agriculture. Jefferson said that the whole system of government that had been designed was dependent on an agrarian society, and he thought that once we moved into industrialization that we would lose it. He should see what's going on with the technocracy in a world that is drownding and manufactured complexity. This one hundred and twenty page work from Jeffrey Tucker is as efficient as it is inspiring, cutting through the noise to reach cential truth, he says. Tucker has identified specific practices that make.
Speaker 3: What is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know what that was. That was like, yeah, it makes fiat. Is there an acho in here? It changed my voice to it made FIAT systems powerless, though not through retreat from modernity, but through applied philosophy for maintaining sovereignty from within. And so he's got three or four things here. The first thing is to try to cultivate in your life a long time preference over instant gratification. So they're constantly wanting us to want it now. But he says, the mentality that you will have delayed gratification, that you can wait so that you don't have to borrow, So you save so you don't have to borrow this thing. He says, when you can plan decades ahead, you will not be manipulated by quarterly thinking. Then also, craftsmanship over disposable consumption. Real skill building creates anti fragility. The person who can fix, build, grow, or repair something valuable becomes harder to control. Craftsmanship builds the patience and the attention span that surveillance capitalism deliberately erodes. It creates real value instead of renting access to other people. And then generational knowledge, he said, over credentialed expertise, wisdom that has been passed down through families and communities doesn't require institutional validation. It cannot be revoked by authorities, It cannot be updated by algorithm. Your grandmother's knowledge of food preservation doesn't come with subscription fees or terms of service. This knowledge exists outside of their systems, making it both valuable and dangerous to those who profit from dependency. And this is one of the reasons why, you know, we talk about out a civil defense manual. That's not going to be online. It's not going to be something that can be taken away. It's in a book. And you know, that's the importance of either having a book or if you put something on a device, making sure that that device is air gapped and not on the internet where anybody can mess with that device, and to make sure that it is protected against something like an EMP. But even better than that is a book. Books are protected from EMPs.
Speaker 4: The electricity can go out and you can still read it. You can light yourself up a candle and read the Civil Defense Manual by candlelight.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's kind of interesting, you know when we look at this.
Speaker 3: This is an article.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go into detail on it, but basically they say that goal performs more like luxury real estate, and he is an example of Manhattan, and they say, you know, there's people who want to live in Manhattan and they can afford it.
Speaker 4: But then there's a lot of suckers.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people who can't and they wait on the outset skirts and they're waiting to see if they can find a deal or something like that, but they're not making more real estate there in Manhattan. He said, that's basically what you see with gold. That's that same kind of market dynamic that you see with luxury real estate in a highly competitive market like that. And so we're going to leave the financial stuff because there's some other things that I want to talk about when we come back. We're going to talk about surveillance, and so we're gonna take.
Speaker 3: A quick break.
Speaker 4: Let's roll the beach boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that, Liss. We had a request from Karen to play that, so We're going to play that if you can find it, but if you can't, I'll play something else.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back. I want to talk about targeted individuals. It's not something that I've talked about before. I've had many people who have said, you need to interview so and so, and they've had experience with it. I know that William Benny has talked extensively about it. He believes that he is a target of the government. When we mean that, we don't mean he's been targeted with audience or something like that, but really targeted with the electronically, with some of the same types of tactics that have been used with the you know, so with the label of the Havana syndrome, and if you remember when they came out about ten years or so ago, I talked at the time about Alan Frye, who worked for the Navy. He's the only scientists that's ever been funded by the government to look at biological effects of electromagnetic radiation and very similar to what they found with microwave radiation, the fact that you could cook food with it. He found that different frequencies than the microwave would have effects that could be they could affect your mind. And he had, you know, with a microwave for example, they had some of the microwave technicians who were working on radar and found that if they left their coffee cup on top of the thing that wasn't shielded very well, but it would get hot. And that's why one of the very first microwave ovens was called a radar range from a man if you remember that. And because it came from radar, well, Alan Fry's assistant realized they were working on something else. It was different frequency, and he started hearing these clicking noises like crickets and things like that, and those EMFs were actually manipulating his nerve, his auditory nerves in a way that it was making him hear things. And so Alan Fry started doing research on that, and a lot of people have picked up his research and talked about it in light of five G or six G or some of these other things. So when they started talking about the Havanah effect, that was people who worked for the US Embassy and Havana and they were getting nausea, dizzeyness, and hearing clicking sounds, and I thought, I wonder if that's anything like the Fry effect, and I always believed that it was. They wound up having hearings. He had so many people who'd been affected by it, and they basically kind of poop pooed it and said, no, nothing exists, even though they're own people being hurt by it. And I think one of the reasons that they did that is they don't want you to realize that they are doing it. Our own government is doing it to people they considered to be their enemies in the same way that the communists in China were doing it. A targeted individual is a short name for a victim of government weaponization, said Puerto Rican attorney Anna Toledo.
Speaker 3: From Targeted Justice. She said.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty three, Cash Patel, who at that time was a former top official at the White House, Department of Fence and the Intelligence Community and the Department of Justice, published his memoir Government Gangsters, the Deep State, The Truth and the Battle for Our Democracy. Well, the problem is is that he's joined the mob now, I think, and I don't think it's going to get any more truth out of him.
Speaker 3: He's gone to the other side.
Speaker 2: He discussed at that time two hundred and seventy eight thousand Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications against Americans two hundred and seventy eight thousand. Fiser reports, Right, so this is the star chamber where you're not allowed to know that they're coming after you. He said that. She said, that is who the targeted individuals are. These are people who were often average Americans who have been wrongly classified as domestic extremists or violent extremists. The very first report that I did when I came, when I went to info Wars, was about a guy who was the victim of this type of approach. They put him on a no fly list, and he didn't know that he was on the no fly list, and he was on his way from the continental of the United States to see his wife who was in the military in Japan, and he was flying, actually on a military plane. They stopped in Hawaii to change planes, and when he got on the second plane to take off, agents came on board and drug him off and said, you're on no fly list. It's like, I didn't know that. How'd they let me get this far to Hawaii? And he was stuck. He was stuck in Hawaii, because if you can't fly out of Hawaii, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take a slow boat out of there, and he couldn't find one. Anyway.
Speaker 2: We publicized it and he had some other people who helped him with it, and they eventually got him back to the United States. But they could not find out why he had ever been put on that list.
Speaker 3: He had been.
Speaker 2: Vetted by the FBI for concealed carry and he had also been vetted by the TSA because he worked at an airport, and so they had done extensive vetting of him and nobody had found anything whatsoever. But somebody didn't like him and put him on a bad list. And this is what they can do with the Pisa Court. It's amazing to me to see this, you know, the Pisa Court and the Pisa Act. PISA came out of the hearings that they had because the Church Committee hearings in the Senate and the Pike Committee hearings in the House. Those were held to monitor what the CIA and the NSA were doing because from their inception, they've been spying on Americans without warrants, and so they created this oversight thing, said Okay, we need to be able to spy on people, but we're going to say that they can't do it, except they're going to have to have a warrant, unless it is a foreign citizen in a foreign country. Even if it is a foreign citizen in America, you've got to get a warrant. But then they wound up using this FISA court as a star chamber process to give them legal cover to spy on anybody that they wanted to without a warrant. That's how the government operates now. They take these structures that are there to restrain them and to keep them within a system of rules and within the constitution. They take those very systems and they use them as legal cover to enable them to do what they are legally prohibited from doing. They said, they've been placed there under secret criteria. Of course, you don't have of any right to confront your accusers. You don't even know that you're accused. You're never supposed to find out that they're on this database because it's a blacklist for enemies of the state, Toledo said.
Speaker 3: Tulca.
Speaker 2: Gabbard declassified about two months ago. A December twenty twenty one, memorandum by the Biden administration that classified as violent extremists anybody who opposed the COVID mandates and the vaccines and the lockdowns. So you can bet that I'm on one of these lists.
Speaker 4: It's probably why they probably on all of the lists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably why they sent to PayPal. They said, we can't find things that we got this message. I don't know who it's from, said take this account off immediately. You are subjected to government surveillance, harassment, even potentially torture with directed energy weapons referring to the Havana Syndrome hearing that was held May of twenty twenty four by the Committee on Homeland Security. And whenever they have these committees, whenever they do these things, they have an inquiry into the jfk assassination, or in the UK they had an inquiry into how they handled the so called pandemic. Whenever they do that, these things are set up to be a whitewash. They're not ever going to expose anything.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: These directed energy weapons can cause a range of symptoms, from feeling unwell to experiencing horrific burns and attacks. They can be used to make a person believe that they are going crazy. The symptoms of Avana syndrome, such as severe headaches, dizziness, nausea, cognitive problems, and a sensation of pressure on the face was exposure to directed radio frequency energy, with psychological factors considered as a secondary contributor. I have to say that that is one thing that I've not experienced. I've not experienced any of that kind of stuff. She noted that it not only affects diplomatic, military and intelligence officials. Doctor Michael Hoffer, who said that he had been prohibited from Diagon noticing any more civilians with Havana syndrome, suggesting that there was a cover up of civilians that were being targeted. She believes that Havana syndrome is a silent epidemic in America. Neuroscientists and neuroethicist doctor James Giardano has admitted in a Catherine Herriage interview that directed energy weapon attacks are occurring in America, and he co authored a paper published in April this year stating that these weapons are likely the cause of Havana syndrome. Again, Bill Benny, who was an NSA whistleblower and he was the formerly he was the global technical head of the NSA, has gone on record in interviews saying that he believes that he is a target of a directed energy weapons. Toledo explained how to identify a weaponized cell tower. This is something you may want to know if you think you're in this category. Cell towers with a level featuring four panels facing the same direction contain a microchip, she said, patented by Ericsson company, is a beam forming chip that can fire microwave beams. She suggests that one way to stop the Hamana syndrome epidemic is to de weaponize these timers by removing or disabling the chip. Well, I don't know if this is true. All I know is that this is one of the things that concerned me about five G when I look at it. Five G can target you individually. Now, whether or not the government is doing this because of your political beliefs. I believe that if something has potential to create damage, it can be made more intense. They like to say, well, five G it's a very different frequency, which of course they've not done any safety studies to see what the biological effects of that frequency are. But what it does is that multiplex is the targeting of people who are in a given area. It can focus on one phone at a time, and you can get signals from several different antennas focused on the one and that moves to another one that does it's very rapidly to everybody in the area. Now I looked at that and I thought, just you know, that looks like that is ripe for being weaponized against people.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's how they're doing it or not.
Speaker 2: You know, it may be that rather than the celt towers they said it began before twenty sixteen, when the Havana sentdrome became public after Canadian and US employees and diplomats and their families that were assigned to the US Embassy and Havana began experiencing similar symptoms. Mini mass shooters have also had a common thread of hearing voices due to the microwave auditory effect that Alan Frye had developed, the so Caull fry Effect the Voice to Skull technology. Toledo briefly shared her personal experience as a victim of government weaponization for twenty years and believes that she was given an implant without her knowledge or consent during a surgery that she underwent. Anyway, it's it's a very interesting thing certainly. You know, the mistakes that we make when we look at what our government is doing is to underestimate their depravity, their lack of ethics or lack of morals, and to underestimate their We overestimate those things. I should say, we don't think anybody can be that evil, and we underestimate the technology that they're capable of. I think when we look at these.
Speaker 4: Things, yeah, we want to ascribe to them some level of humanity. You know, Well, they're still humans, so obviously they share something with us, but they really don't. They have no compunction about killing anyone everyone, and that's how they managed to get away with it so frequently, because we can't believe that they would engage in evil on this kind of scale.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's absolutely right. Well, we have some interesting comments that were sent to us. Actually, I guess you pick these up off of the show the other day, and I thought it would go through some of these. One of them was I just love this hang on a second. One of them says Travis will need his own show, and I'd love to see them. I mean, we're very very busy, and Travis is very busy trying to get the show up after we do it, as well as preparing for the show before we do it. So I should do that. I don't know what's going on with your game show.
Speaker 4: I haven't had time recently. Things have just been so busy. Maybe now that we're doing this, I'll be able to do it, see if it can. It was fun. It was enjoyable just to relax and chat with you guys and still get some cool information from you. Lots of very interesting people in chat with a lot of great information.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we had a couple of things. This is sent to me. I think either you or Lance sent.
Speaker 3: This to me. I think Lance that were yesterday.
Speaker 2: This is don't Fragen me Bro said two days before Epstein's asserted death, over five hundred million dollars was transferred to an Epstein trust fund. Well, that's the key thing, you know, when they look at this. The game that they're playing now is the Trump administration is saying that we want some particular documents that were part of the deposition in the court, and the court is reluctant to ever release those kinds of documents. But that's not going to tell people what the money trail would tell them, and so Trump can play the game and say, well, we've asked for this information, but the judge is keeping it from being released. But the reality is is that what people really need to see is the money trail that would show who is being blackmailed by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: Never get to see that. Never.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice and the Storm said Angry Tiger's interview with Gregory.
Speaker 3: Marinaro was fire.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't seen that, but I'll just pass it on to all of you if you want to see that. I'm not even sure who Gregory Marinaro was.
Speaker 4: It sounds like.
Speaker 3: Mannarino, I guess is how it is.
Speaker 5: I just saved a few comments. If it was up like a guest recommendation or someone that you might want to interview, I save them and then send them at the end of the week.
Speaker 2: That's what Okay, good, Yeah and Nicest. Storm also said the moon landing was mathematically impossible if you do the fuel calculations. There was also not enough physical space for the people for the equipment the lunar lander. I've always thought about that as well. I had a guy with a masters in advanced math. Try to convince me, and he was blown away when he looked at all the numbers and the specs from NASA's own website.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Also save things that might be like a story lead sometimes if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, the more I look at it, the less I am, the more convinced that I am that that did actually not happen. You know, now the Chinese are saying they're going to go to the moon.
Speaker 3: Have at it. But so yeah, we'll see, we'll see what happens with that today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got Marky, Mark and j thank you for the tip, says with fifteen minute cities being a thing, do you think bicycle repair is a good skill to have. You might be onto something there.
Speaker 3: That's right, you know, just like the Wright brothers.
Speaker 2: If you learn how to repair bicycles, pretty soon you might be able to do a flying machine exactly.
Speaker 4: Brandon Bennett, thank you very much for the tip, says Happy birthday, Travis. Well, thank you, Brandon, I really do appreciate it. BT Taylor two four to six. In the Civil War, the South was not able to get coffee, so they made coffee like drinks out of soup, potatoes and stuff like that. Interesting, but that was good. I try it. Yeah, I'm not overly skeptical. I'll try a lot of different things, not bugs, but when it comes to food, I'm pretty open minded.
Speaker 5: I wonder if that's where, like the tradition of southern super sweet tea came from.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Could be paleo armory. They tried to build the largest collider in Texas before it failed miserably. Well, that's good, I'm glad to hear that. Knights of the Storm. Fun fact, the South Korean mafia made millions making fake Nichols with a cheaper material. Wow. Industrious and genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now we have our own governments doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Counterfeiting used to be an act of award like sanctions, and now our own government does. The sanctions and the counterfeiting.
Speaker 4: Were beset on all sides. Ratus bro I foiled my m I failed my MK ultra courses as a child. What are the only interesting things? One of the only things I've actually done with AI is I just fed in some of the some random things I've written and asked, like, based on the psychological evaluation you'd give this person, how difficult do you think they'd beat an mk ultra And they said it'd be very difficult and very unstable, likely to lead to adverse outcomes. So there you go. I'm not likely to be mk ultred.
Speaker 3: If the chat program is correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who knows, angry tigers. Then one year I went to the airport with a friend of mine and put up posters about the body scanners. That year I flew to Florida. They knew who I was before I pulled out my ID. I said, welcome, mister mattee. They promptly questioned me in separate rooms and let me go on my way. Yeah, it's about intimidation. Yeah, we know who you are. You're on our radar.
Speaker 2: You've been noticed, citizen, and not always that line always stuck with me seeing you. Yeah, but that line we've noticed you, citizen, that came from doctor Shibago. You know, he comes back to his home, has been commandeered by the local communist official and everything, and the guy's watching him, you know, just waiting for him to get angry about what they've done to his family and to his possessions and everything. He keeps his cool and everything. So finally the guy just kind of gives up and looks at him, says, you've been noticed, citizen. You know that's one we're ever watched.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've mentioned it my entire life, but we've never actually watched it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that movie. I live in a worldwide.
Speaker 4: But already kind of there. Why would we watch the movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing about it my parents mentioned and they didn't like it because it was the fundamental plot was about adultery, you know. And the whole thing is that doctor Shivago leaves his wife and and uh, you know that's but I that completely went over my head when I was a child.
Speaker 3: The thing that stuck with me was the communism. I completely missed the adultery staff.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on there, but man, these communists are awful.
Speaker 3: I don't remember this man and woman's stuff.
Speaker 1: I was just a king.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for joining us. That's it for today, and now we're gonna do something for Travis for his birthday.
Speaker 3: But thank you all. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.
Speaker 3: God bless you all.
Speaker 2: The common man. They created common core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary.
Speaker 3: But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 2: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot com