Speaker 1: Can you dig as you dig?
Speaker 2: Ads, Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people.
Speaker 1: In battles? Why to what? All Right, ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to the Boiler Room. It's been a minute since we've been with you. My goodness. When was that last show? We had to take a bit of a break over here with boiler just for a couple of weeks or so, I guess our last show was on the sixteenth of April. Trust the science fiction. That was our last foray out here onto YouTube X and Rumble. Great to be back with you on those platforms. How's everybody doing out there tonight? I see some of you in the comments. Yeah, ban Hammer says, Oh, almost fell asleep waiting for you guys to get started. Well, I'm glad you didn't. Great to see you. We got people out there in the chats on all those platforms, So thanks for being here with us tonight. We are live. This is the Boiler Room. It's May the eighth, twenty twenty five. We've traversed the first one hundred days of the Trump version two point oh administration. Two point oh, A lot of crazy stuff gone on, a lot of power politics fatigue going on. I think the algorithm on X is just I don't know, either just crushed people out of you know, that vigilance they were in, or they're completely sucked in. At this point, there's really not a whole lot of in between. I myself had to dive out for a couple of weeks there. But you know, pop up every now and again see some crazy stuff happening. Like today I saw that Trump wants to bring Alcatraz back. That's interesting. I was like, Oh, that's that's a bold move.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Alcatraz is one of those things that you know, most of us in at least in the Bay Area of California, have gone and visited. It's actually like a state park now, but it's a notoriously grim prison. So that'll be interesting see if that comes to fruition, what that means, what that looks like, what kind of people will be going there, and all that kind of stuff, and then what does it look like in the future when say, I don't know, like maybe President AOC has a special agenda that Coatraz might fit into. I don't know. Uh, Sometimes the I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. We'll just have to wait and see. But it's great to be here with you tonight. I'm your host, my call science Hesher. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas, and I am here with mystical Pharaoh, miscal Pharaoh. What's up, dude, Welcome back to the boiler room. It's great to see how you're doing tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, man, how about you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, dude. It's great to be back in the uh in the saddle with you guys tonight, and UH looking forward to hearing about you know, your thoughts on everything that's gone on since I saw you last. Man, it's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I know a lot has happened. And I already sent a letter to Trump that I want one of the cells. There was my name on it. When AOC common power, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I like it is waiting for us. Yeah, man, Yeah, don't set us up like that. Donald. Come on, all right, dude, let's see here. We've also got the Ruckets among us, as you usual, Ruckus joining us here, Ruckus. Welcome to the boiler room. How you been dude, who.
Speaker 4: Are you people? How did I get here? What is going on? I have no idea what's happening now. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: Happy to be here. Yeah, it wasn't just us. It looks like the entire network took at least a week off. We didn't even have a Sunday wire or a midweek wire, so it was silent for a little while as we all were recuperating and collecting our thoughts for well, hey, this is our welcome back party right here to start things off. It's been a wild one hundred days, as you mentioned, with Trump, especially the past fourteen or fifteen days. It's been a whirlwind and I can't wait for us to discuss it. So thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man, it is great to be back in the saddle. Like I said, happy to be here with you guys. We've got a couple other invites out tonight. We'll hold those and see if anybody jumps on them. But there's a couple of links that have been spread out to some of the other boiler roomers there, so who knows, maybe we'll have a drop in. But yeah, oh, it's great to see everybody in the discord. I forgot to shout out the discord as well. We do have a popping discord. If you want to join it, go to Alternate Current Radio dot com. There's an invite in that main Hamburger menu. And yeah, if you're out there on the YouTube, be sure and hit that subscribe. I see that we're still struggling with some of the algorithms and stuff, so we appreciate the subscriptions and any comments and whatnot. Likes, go ahead and like that crap. We appreciate that when you hit all the interact with all them buttons on the bar. Same with you over there at Rumble and X trying to build our numbers back up over there at X. So hop in there and do all that good stuff. We appreciate it. Now Spore has suggested a icebreaker for us, and I think I have that sucker all queued up and ready to break some ice with. It's funny how often AI ends up in our icebreakers these days. But here we go again, out of the dreaded Guardian, AI of dead Arizona road rage victim addresses zone killer in court. How about that? So Chris Pelke, who died in twenty twenty one. Well his family, apparently his sister, I think was involved with this, set up an AI presentation of him posthumously giving a theoretical speech in front of the court. Chris Pelke was killed in a road rage shooting in Chandler, Arizona, in twenty twenty one. Three and a half years later, Pelki appeared in an Arizona court to address his killer of Here's the quote that was in the video to Gabrielle horcastas the man who shot me. It's a shame we encountered each other that day. In those circumstances, said the video of the video recording of Pelki. In another life, we probably could have been friends. I believe in forgiveness and a God who forgives. I always have and I still do. So there you go. His appearance from beyond the grave was made possible by artificial intelligence in what could be the first use of AI to deliver a victim impact statement. Stacey Wells's Pelky's sister, told the local outlet ABC fifteen that she had a recurring thought when gathering more than forty impact statements from Chris's family and friends. All I kept coming back to was what would Chris say, So, there you go, guys, new trend. I guess they're going to be bringing in this kind of stuff into courtrooms. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Uh, ruckus, you didn't watch the did you watch the video?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I think Actually I think we can let's watch it. Actually they can put it back on the screen here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not too too long. It's a little lengthy, but it's not too long. But it's I mean, it's it's insane. I mean, it's like if you didn't know, I mean, if you just walked in and watched this, so you're like, wait a minute, if you were, it's crazy. This is wild stuff. But it's it's very realistic. It's it's it's intense, so you know, trigger warning.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 6: I'm mute created through AI that uses my picture and my voice profile.
Speaker 1: I was able to start that over for you there.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 6: Just to be clear for everyone seeing this, I am a version of Chris Pelke recreated through AI that uses my picture and my voice profile. I was able to be digitally regenerated to share with you today. But here is insight into who I actually was in real life. Take a look. I'm Chris pelk I served with the United States Army in the infantry.
Speaker 3: I'm from Upstate, New York and what else where'd you the boy?
Speaker 6: I went to Baghdad in two thousand and six, two thousand and eight, and then I went to Afghanistan and.
Speaker 3: Nine to ten.
Speaker 6: So I would like to make my own impact statement. So hello everybody, Thank you so much for being here today. It means a lot. I can't tell you how humbled I am for those that spoke up for me, everyone who flew in took off work, those who are watching this remotely, and for everyone who has supported my family and loved ones through three and a half years and two trials. I wish I could be with you all today. To your honor, Judge Lang, thank you for making yourself available to see this case to the end, especially when the rescheduled trial conflicted with your daughter's spring break. Thank you for listening to everyone today. Thank you for reading the flood of impact statements that came in before today that so many people wrote on my behalf. Every single one of them is meaningful and gives a glimpse into my life with each of them. To Gabriel Horksidas, the man who shot me, It is a shame we encountered each other that day, in those circumstances. In another life, we probably could have been friends. I believe in forgiveness and in God who forgives. I always have and I still do to my family and everyone that I've met along the way. It was a lot of fun, you know, I always had a lot of fun. Love each other because you never know how long you have, but make the most of each day and live your life. It is okay to stumble. God has you remember, getting old is a gift that not everybody has, so embrace it and stop worrying about those wrinkles.
Speaker 5: Wow, did he really say all of that or did a language learning model AI say all that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I wish they said more about like the prompts and and and what was required to get you know, like how much of that is a speech? How much of that is a theme that was requested you know, by the family or you know, the you know the user whoever. Yeah, I have a lot of questions about how that is made. And so it's strange to hear comments like it was a lot of fun, like referring to being alive. You know, I don't know man, Yeah, what do you think Infidel mystical? What do you think mystical pharaohs are?
Speaker 3: But correct? I correct me if I'm wrong, Like what does the impact statement it's supposed to be like his family, right, talking about his life and the impact of this on them or Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that's correct. And I think that the intention is so that the jury and or the judge can sort of, you know, get a feel for how this person's loss or the other person's actions have affected, you know, the lives of those around that person, and it has a lot to do with sentencing, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's right before the sentencing. Right, So my my question is, how is this even as an impact statement? Like, as you said, like it's a bunch of ai just ai maybe bs that just generated that had nothing to do with this person life. Very genetic stuff, right, And and I don't know what is the value of this. This is just maybe his family is just too lazy to sit down and write something. Just I see it very shallow. I don't see any substance in it. And I don't know why you present that in the court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like and what if that's not how that person felt, you know, exactly what if you're misrepresenting them horribly. You know, like, dude, if someone shoots me in a road rage incident, That's not what I'd be saying from the grave. I'd be saying, get them, get them ruckus, get them. Somebody turn that mfor's lights out for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's just like, I don't know, it's weird, and I don't think AI should be in courts.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, if that's how they're gonna wield it, I mean, you know, we've questioned this stuff when it came to just like hey, we're gonna put Ronnie James Dio up on stage and we're gonna do the last in line. You know, it's just been like why what you know, hold on a second, we need to have a conversation about this. And then they did that. With what they did, there was a Kanye one, there was a Michael Jackson one. Of course, shout out to Janie McAfee on the AI resurrection theme there, thanks free te absolutely. So it's it's weird to just be able to like resurrect people like this, But I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think Kanye's did yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's not but are we gonna are we gonna start like giving like.
Speaker 1: We know.
Speaker 3: That's what they're going for.
Speaker 1: Yah. Yah.
Speaker 3: Here here's my question though, if we're talking about AI, how how is how are how are we going to forensically examine videos and courts with how good AI is getting? That's a question to uh, to judges out there, anybody can answer me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I'll add on to that question, are they going to have to use AI to do that? Tell us if it's AI generated or not? And then at that point we're in like a hall of mirrors pretty much, and you know everybody's just checked out because it's AIS talking to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know. There's a lot of questions men like that, like how video.
Speaker 5: When we all have our brain chips mystical thearoh our bodies as we're walking around will admit a water mark of some sort that's able to be picked up from digital imaging practices like cameras and videos and things like that. I'm guessing here, but I might be onto something. Yeah yeah, but before that happens, it'll have to be a huge problem of course, where we're like, wow, well shit, we can't tell if this is real or it's fake.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, that's that's gonna be a big problem, man. I mean I have to scroll by so many videos now I'll do like a slow scroll by and be like, oh, that would be really interesting if I didn't have to wonder if it was artificially generated or enhanced, you know what I mean. Like videos I would have used to have stopped and watched all the way through. I'll now watch long enough to know I'm interested, but I could never know. Move along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we pass a point that I think maybe last year, at the beginning of last year, you can start telling if it's an AI video or not. Where at the point now where it's actually getting like almost impossible to actually say if it's AI or not, which is we discussed before, right, it actually destroys like almost destroys reality. Yeah, because now you're the entire digital space. You cannot trust it. The only way to ground yourself in reality right now is to get the hell off your screen and go outside and touch some grass or see a cat running in front of you, not looking at the cat video online. That can be fake because you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. And of course in the new season of black mirror they're talking about, you know, transgressing that line too, where it's like, oh, we can do this stuff in real time in your face right now, like you know, you find your self in a television like Ruckus there. Yeah, So the judge in this case, just to wrap this up real quickly, Judge Todd Lang responded positively to the AI usage and ultimately sentenced mister or Kasidas to ten and a half years in prison on manslaughter charges. I don't know, which sounds like it might be a lesser charge than you know, could have been if you know, the family wasn't as a the family and friends as a whole. Maybe their impact statements is what affects that, you know, And if if the family and friends are like, you know, hey, we want to see this guy you know, hang or you know whatever, face a firing squad or spend life in prison, like they'll they'll say that, and the judge and or jury will consider that. But if they have come in there with like a like a united message of you know, hey, Chris would have forgiven this guy, he wouldn't want to see this guy put to death, and that kind of stuff, Like I don't know, man, it just like it seems like it opens up the judicial system to like, you know, a fake virtue signaling United Front message that might not actually represent the victims.
Speaker 4: This becomes prevalent.
Speaker 5: These people could get be sponsored as well because these things are costly. So like this guy could be giving that that that speech there and at the end he's.
Speaker 4: All, by the way, brought to you by Fosser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get the job. Life is too short. The job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you tried the combo jab this year? It's wonderful. Uh.
Speaker 3: But this is this is after the verdict, right.
Speaker 1: This is leading up to the verdict. Yes, it's after the verdict and before the sensing.
Speaker 3: I would imagine freely with the jury, because that would be swaying the jury into lake. I don't think they should show any I generated videos to juries because that's.
Speaker 5: Gonna some emotion and cross examined and scrutinized, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if we have any legal experts out there you can, or anyone that's watched every episode of Law and Order, you can tell us when the impact statements come into play. I think you're probably right.
Speaker 3: The pharaoh, yeah, man, I mean it's I don't know I'm you know, I've been digging quite a bit into those models, right, and and the more I dig into it on actually just level of like you know, trying to see how they work and so on, I think they build and I'm talking about like maybe i'll switch a little bit like the GPT's you know, and then all some of those I think they built some great NLP layer right that is perfect in like bullshitting and and and actually give you language, you know, that mimic human interaction. However, everything beyond that, all the networks that they basically in the back end to either generate images, to process information and so on, they still have ways, ways, ways to go. And and my point right now, and this is where I'm gonna for everybody listening to me, this is just from my completely my perspective. Do not train the algorithm, because every interaction you do with it, you're training it, right, and you're giving it your thought and you're telling it how you're almost like and even with giving it more prompts to give it better answers. Right, all what you're doing is making those models for free, you know, better and better, and at some point they're gonna pull the plug on the free set and they're gonna start charging you. So they are using you right now to train those models and give them information to suck your brain power, and then they're going to sell it back to you. So do not participate in that.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you think it's like, isn't it like a little bit too late? Though? I mean they're already crawling, like whether you're going to interact or not, they're already crawling everything you've ever done.
Speaker 3: But you know what, there is a lot of information that is not on the web. Yes, they are crawling a lot of stuff out there, but still like like there is a lot of knowledge in the people's head that is not out in the public, so just be careful. And there are like like chedj EPT for example, if you pay for the subscription, you can choose not for whatever prompt and whatever information you're feeding it not to be part of the algorithm. But I believe if you're free, they actually are using whatever you know you're doing to actually enhance algorithm. So yes, they are close crawling the information that's out there, but that does not represent all the proprietory knowledge in people heads.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, that's true. I mean I think the big problem right now, dude, is that like this sort of like how do we interact with the AI's question, like overall is just way over the majority of people's heads still like they don't even it's not even a question they know they should be asking pretty much, I think, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm still trying to figure out how to utilize it in my line of work and and and you know, and what I'm doing. But again, that's that's how am. I actually like exploring its limitations as the more I dig into it. So but my point is it, I think eventually it's gonna get better, but I don't think it's fully going to replace human as these people say. I think it's it's, it's it's a way there. There's there's quite a bit of ways to go to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, the the clock is a ticken man. Every time a new version of one of these suckers comes out, I might yeah, yeah, I'm like that exponent that feeling fades like exponentially with every version that comes out, right now, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's it's again, it's it's it's there's rapid releases of those models, right, but they still have the limitations. Yeah, but maybe maybe because of my line, maybe because of my line of how am I using it? You know is different? Right when when I dig into more on the you know, engineering levels or like some of the you know, right, it just it it becomes very clear it can't even do math. Like I was actually trying to use it to you to help me design a foundation for a building, right, and I give it all the information that I need. Right there, you go like, this is how deep I want to dig, This is how big I want my foot? Do you do this, this and that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Generate for me drawing for that? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the dumbass like basically generated for me drawing. But it's flipped right, it did not have the right labeling in it, right, because it's basically the way it works is still it's not contextual that actually generates that information based on what you give it. It goes and try to look in its memory and find the closest image, right that it can recreate, which not necessarily have the right information. The issue is when you start approaching those as ground truth and and and actually real knowledge and you don't have the background to check. That's when you're going to get in trouble because you will get bad answers at least now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see you're I I think that's interesting what you're saying there, because I think everybody's probably experiencing that right now, Like they're trying to figure out if they're working with it, they're trying to figure out how to make it work in like one or two swim lanes usually their their work swim lane or you know, a side hustle swim lane or something like that. And for stuff like what you do, it's you know, very engineering oriented and innovation. You know, it's at the bleedy pointy edge of innovation. But then there's all these these things that are just process oriented. And the process oriented things are what I see going away the fastest, you know, and the most efficiently, because it's like, you know, there's there's a known process, and it's repeatable and it doesn't require a whole bunch of innovation and creativity to make it happen, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent. Like paralegos all that like boring, like persisting jobs, all the scrap is just gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like another one would be uh, insurance and medical processing all that like numbering skill stuff, all.
Speaker 3: That has gone. Even even programming like some like a lot of that programming level that is not like it actually like some of it when you when you when you do deeper in algorithm, it can give you some algorithm and some pseudocode and so on, but still to create a preparatorial algorithm, it is still not there, like to give you that level. But but from programming it it does like for Python or some of even like you know, C plus plus and so on. It it can generate good code, right, but it's it's still limited to basically, it still cannot replace you with your experience putting an algorithm together. And I'm sure it's eventually going to get there, but for it to get there, it needs to keep getting trained. And the only way, as you said, that it's getting the information right now is from them getting crawling all that information that's available online. So if you're not giving the information to train these models and you're not participating, I don't think it's going to achieve the full potential. You have to all humans have to plug in and start giving it knowledge for it to reach its full potential. And I think that's what they are trying to do, is trying to get you to buy into it, to keep training it and giving it your knowledge so to start getting better.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't take all of us, So there's got to be a threshold number, right, I mean, we don't actually want everyone training it or is going to be even more dumb than it already is.
Speaker 5: Hey, grook, is the earth round or flat?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, is there an answer to that question or is it still disputed?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I don't know. I'm not going to ask roc if the earth is flat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to. We have an audience that would love to engage in that, uh discussion with us. Creative accidents said, referring to the video message from the deceased man there in the court case, said was very feminine, especially the part about judge's daughter's vacation. I noticed that too, Like what is with the like because they showed a real clip of that guy. I didn't take him to be like super effeminate and like, you know, overly emotional, but this was like almost pandering. I don't know, it felt like like pandering to the judge or something there. I'm not really that that freaked of like in awe authenticity to me too, creative accidents in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Greg said we went to the moon just just right there.
Speaker 1: I've seen other people tell talk Groc off of that ledge and Moloria made groc admit that it was impossible. Oh but you know that seems to be part of what it likes to to do. What it's out there to do is to you know, make this. It's like the one person that was able to make it change its mind made it change its mind. At the system level, it's going to make everyone have that conversation with it, you know, and it's it's just another piece of proof that you know, these things are going to go with whatever the mainstream narrative is most.
Speaker 5: Likely or more dangerously, they're going to go along with what you are suggesting or implying, and it's going to be picking up on the things that you're because it really desperately wants to please you. I've noticed this about working with the AI.
Speaker 3: Now, oh yeah, I will.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: In fact, this is fucking funny to me, But for you people who do mess with the AI, this looks like fantastic to me. This guy uses a bunch of these different ones. It looks like he's got all the pro plans. He is like high end consulting and business ideas and coming all the ways of making money or creating. So, I mean, this guy does a lot of business stuff, but he's like, wow, I just figured out how to make AI like a million times more powerful. So he'll go to one AI present his problem and then he'll once he gets the answer, he'll say to the one that he's talking to, like chat g P A T. He'll go, oh, yeah, well I asked GROC about it. And then he'll go and he'll take what Groc said about it, and he's like, I thought you were the I thought you know. So he gets each of them jealous about the other one and they start to outperform each other.
Speaker 4: It's very creepy, and it really did.
Speaker 5: The programs want to succeed and please you, and they have like some more weird rewards.
Speaker 4: System that they built into these.
Speaker 5: So I don't know exactly how it works, but it's similar to what we experience as pain and pleasure. So I think that is pleasurable for them that that we get happy results that we are that they're very agreeable with us, and I think that that dilutes a lot of the factualness as well.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, Hey, so I asked Grog about its thoughts on Alternative Current Radio. A CR content is eclctic, blending serious analysis with entertainment. Shows like The Daily Rockets hosted by Adam Clark aka Rockers, mixed news, opinion, and audible artisery, while Sunday Wire tackle global events with just analysis analysts. They also feature music mixes and each topic like hidden history you call the deconstruction and fringe philosophy the platinum music speaker. So what does it stake? CR is fascinating mix of alternative, juvenalism and cultural critique. It's a value for those taking perspective outside mainstream equa chamber. What listeners should approach it with the same critical thinking? ISR advocates on.
Speaker 1: Its flagship show The boiler Room, which was not mentioned, Fuck you rock.
Speaker 5: But now, but now but now? Ask it what it thinks about? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Some the Gavin Newsom podcast, which is a.
Speaker 1: Thing, Yeah it is. Which would you rather watch if you had to choose? Michelle Obama's pac Yeah exactly. Gavin Newsom's.
Speaker 4: Because I would. I would.
Speaker 5: I would suggest that it would give just as much of a glowing happy answer about anything.
Speaker 3: To be honest, exactly, you're not. So that's what I was thinking about, Daniel P. Layer right, they made this layer. This is really pretty good, and I think that's what giving people the effect that is that basically AI is great right now, but if you really dig deeper into it, it's all the networks behind that is pretty shallow.
Speaker 1: Still, well, they sure do use a lot of jigawats. Man, some of these data centers they're using to run these things use more jigawats than it took, you know, to get a Dolran back in time.
Speaker 3: Dude, I asked it if you could, if you would rather watch a CR or Michelle Obama, and it said I would lean towards a SCR for a few reasons, curiosity, for skepticism. But I tend depth relevance to your question because I was asking about the moon landing. So here you go, all right, Rock, rather like listen to us.
Speaker 4: It's just pretty based.
Speaker 1: All right, Grock, you're all right with me today. We can be friends.
Speaker 5: It is funny at any time, at any point in time that you can go to somebody's profile picture and ask for GROC to summarize or to tell you something about them by just clicking the button when you're at their profile and it'll change. You can go check back the next day and it's like because it'll incorporate like the most recent tweets and stuff like that. It's really very clever. It's pretty fun, but it's just fun. It's it's more like a game, you know what I mean. It's it's not like this is not, oh, we're going to replace humans. This is not Skynet or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know. Van Hammer says Ai is a ball washer and not a hater. Yes, well, you can turn on hater mode. To be fair, I believe there's a hater mode, and there's like a sultry mode. They're adding like all these new you know, layers if you will.
Speaker 4: The sexy uncensored mode.
Speaker 1: Oh my what Yeah, they called it the ns not Safe for Work mode or something. I believe, how cheeky. I'm sure everybody's using it at work. Yeah, okay, well that's that's freaking creepy. So it sounds like this this piece just to wrap this icebreaker up again, here is aiming towards normalizing this stuff. I guess in a courtroom. This is sort of a somewhat like benign way, too apparently benign way to normalize it in the court, right, I was just you know, trying to throw together We're just using the tool here to throw together some some testimony, you know, some impact testimonies. It's not like, you know, I mean, if the verdict's already out whatever, Sure, sure, sure, But what happens when the what happens when the prosecutor is Rock, what happens if your defense attorney is Claude? I don't know. You could see this go into some strange places. All right, So the pope died. Since I saw you guys last, that was that was weird, right, JD visited the Pope and then the Pope died, and then like they had a bunch of weird like black masks looking stuff going on. I mean, I was, I don't know, that whole pope thing was bizarre. Some of the did they pick a new one? I heard they picked a new one today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So now this is where AI fails. If you ask AI to draw a picture of the pope, what are you going.
Speaker 1: To get uh.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Probably not the Pope because we have a new pope, but he's probably go to Grock is probably going to go and do the old Pope.
Speaker 1: Well, someone should test that because, like I would, I would hope if they're going to make us use AI instead of the r old search methodologies, that it can be up to date. You know, shouldn't be like a week long lag or even a day of twelve hour long lag.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, well let's see if I can.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, it's actually got it because because Grock like curl Twitter, so it's it has all that information I should hope. So yeah, so this is really interesting, right, And I think we discussed how Mask like sold x right the they basically their AI come his x AI or Twitter right, because that's how he's trying to enhance his algorithm. I guess it's the collective thought about everybody putting their thoughts on on on Twitter or x right and getting his AI to work on it. But no, it's it picked it up. Right.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's the old dude, didn't it.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 5: All I said was draw a picture of the Pope, and that's what I got.
Speaker 4: The old Pope. See right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I said the Pope, and he give me the new name.
Speaker 4: Oh well.
Speaker 5: Maybe so okay, now, okay, but see now now when I when I shame him for being stupid, it's just no, that's the old Pope. I don't even have to ask it to draw out the new Pope. It'll know that I want that. It should do it right now. Hopefully we'll see though Roc takes forever of all the image generators that I use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that one's pretty slow.
Speaker 5: Oh nope, see he's still stuck on the old Pope.
Speaker 1: M wow, what's up, Croc? Yeah, what's up with that rock? Hey? We got Captain Runbucket up in there. What's up, dude, Good to see you. We got docing in there. Hey dude, what's going on? Good to see you? Uh yeah, great to see everybody out there in the chats and in the discord. So we got a new Pope. I saw our buddy Lionel interviewing some guy about this last pope. That was interesting. I didn't there was this whole like I don't even know if it's a conspiracy theory or just a fact that this last guy was never really actually the pope. It was pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: He was a Jesuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that much.
Speaker 5: We know that when the last pope who just died became pope. That was the impetus to me starting my podcast way back in the day, my very very first podcast.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember you came out hard against them Jesuits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we were like, well, wait a minute, how does this work? Because the pope is supposed to be the vicar, he's supposed to be the lene he communicates to God on their behalf or whatever. But the thing is, as a Jesuit, he had taken a blood oath and sworn his allegiance above all else before anything else to his leader of the Jesuit secret society, the Black Pope. So there was always this idea that who was really running the show behind the scenes was this other guy and not not Jorge Borglio, which is the name of the that was the real name of the ex pope. The popes always take a fake name. So now this new guy, Leo the fourteenth, that's not his real name. I already forgot what his real name, Robert Robert. So yeah, oh when he's American, Yeah, he's he's America. Yeah, yeah, cool the mega hat underneath his Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that the first American one? Or have there been others? I think so interesting?
Speaker 3: Is this Chicago.
Speaker 1: Born in Chicago, great more Chicago Mafia he lived.
Speaker 3: He lived in Chile quite a bit and I think for about maybe ten years or something in the name on lived quite a bit in the Rome.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. So we can assume compromised, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a big responsibility, like actually being being the Catholic pope. It just like, how how would you deal with actually the Catholics, you know, with the Vatican right as an organization. It's it's history, Like I don't know, man, it's I don't want to get this.
Speaker 5: We saw we saw Donald Trump joking around, pretending like he could be pope or right, do you see that? And then there was a group of women who went and lit up a bunch of pink smoke.
Speaker 4: Did you see this?
Speaker 5: Because they're they're upset, like, welly, I can't wait have a woman pope. And I'm like thinking, yeah, it doesn't work that way. Of course, it doesn't really technically work that way for women preachers. Oh sorry, anyways, and then so they did the pink smoke thing, because when when they pick a new pope, there's different colored smoke that comes out to chimney, you know, they picked the smoke that picked the pope. When there's white smoke coming out to Chimney, like they're all getting high on bongloads, right, But until then, it's been black smoke. So they've been meeting for the conclave releasing black smoke. So a bunch of women got together put up the pink smoke. Interestingly enough, I've not seen very many Jewish people coming out saying that they're upset that there's no Jewish pope.
Speaker 4: But I imagine we won't see that, will we.
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't think so. Probably not.
Speaker 4: What color would that smoke be? Blood red? I'm sure, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Probably maybe we should ask duj to put smoke when they release the Epstein file.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have been this entire time. They've been blowing the smoke right up our asses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, just burning all those files.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, they didn't someone Oh, I think it was Bongino. Didn't Bongino just recently come out and say, oh, sorry, there's just too much like national security stuff inside of those I think a couple of people.
Speaker 3: Well, and then he backpedaled today and he said, yeah, we're going to be I don't know, man, like, do you want to get into that whole Trump now or we just continue on this and we get to that later, because I'm just I'm going to get fired up.
Speaker 1: Go for it, man, I mean, might as well.
Speaker 3: Are ready to talk about one hundred days?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who whated for Trump in this school? I did? Yeah, this is what I voted for. I don't think so, man, No, I did not exactly here. Here's my biggest disappointment, right. So Number one, I know that that basically we're whoever is taking or him winning that election. Right, it was going to be the toughest job to try to reverse course, at least in some of the topics. Right. And then I said that from the very beginning, like this whole Israel thing, I did not even think that he's going to do anything about it, right, If you guys remember, was not my fight, right. So my fight was like I'm going in for the Maha, right, and I'm going in for restoration of transparency of the government. Right. And what is the first thing he didn't do? He did not give me the transparency anymore. Right, So the first thing I was expecting from from someone and in this dire time or in like and in a time where you know, the whole Republic is on the line, right, and there might be some tough days ahead of us as a nation, and we need to unite so that we can navigate this hard time that's coming. As a leader, the first thing I would say, I would come out and start talking really honestly with people. Hey, we're going to have some economical you know turn like bad times is going to happen. Right, We're going to try to bring industries. I'm going to try to put tariffs and this is it's going to create some chaos in the beginning. Right, It's going to be hard, But this is a long term plan, right of this is what we're going to achieve within this like in fifteen years. Right, this is what we're doing with the Department of Justice, and what we promised you of transparency and cleaning the swamp, right, and instead what we get is what appeared like a cluster chaos and cluster fuck pretty much in those hundred days, right, and his tendency of taking everything every defeat he gets, right, and trying to spin it to be positive as when creates more chaos, right, because now he creates distrust in the people that elected him that they already have distrust in the government. So when you're acting this way, you're not getting any trust. As a matter of fact, you're going to get these people to start rejecting you and push harder against you, right, because they were skeptical about the government at the beginning. That's why we're putting you an office to put some accountability. But in you start acting the same shady ways as business as usual, right, and and start putting like a bunch of like media figures in the government because they're just loyal to you. But they are just a bunch of morons, right, with no qualifications whatsoever. And and and it does not give me confidence that he has a plan. Right. This picture behind you of that him playing that forty chess, right, I think anybody that still believed that Trump is playing for d chess is delusion. Right, He's completely winging it at this point of time. And he still haf time. You know, we still one hundred days, and I still have to have time to reverse course and to come clean with his base, right, and start. But I don't think he will do that because this is not his character, right, and I think it's going to create more drift into his base and going to pick people even more skeptical. But in general, I'm just displeased, even like something simple as the immigration, right, like he deported how many two hundred and fifty seven? Right? No, one hundred thouven I forget the number. It's one hundred or two hundred and fifty seven either way, one hundred days, two hundred fifty seven. Take that number multiplied by you know, whatever days he has left. There is no way he's going to come close to even deport five million people, right, so he has come up with a.
Speaker 1: Different strategy twenty plus during Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like twelve million. They got twelve million in right, So so there is no way that basically he will be able to handle this the way he's handling especially when he has a bimbo in that DS. Right, all what she does is taking photo ops was like guns and showing she's stuff, But really she's not doing anything, and she's coming out and talking about t real id, right, that's what that's where her. Like how many videos have I seen of her coming out and talk about t real id right.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's just chilling for it, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's take about Doge for example. Right, I'm all about Doge. Right, I'm all about like try to dismantle as much of this federal government as we can and bringing the states back. Right, more power to the states, because this is what the constitution does. It's more power to the state than the federal government actually in our constitution. But the way the whole thing about Doge, like they created like a big fuss in the beginning or a bit like you know, propaganda in the beginning. We're gonna cut two trillion dollars in in in five months, right, We're gonna like do all this, do all that. And the way it's being handled is through chaos. So they are number one. They are firing people with no plan whatsoever and bringing in someone that has openly right said that he wanted to have a whe chat right and his dream is transhumanism. And we're giving power to people like Peter Thiel, right and all these people that that backing his administration to start taking over the government. And I know Rochas was talking about from this from the beginning, and he was skeptical about that. And I give him, you know, props for this, but what I expected from him is, Yes, we're gonna do government cut, we're gonna start firing people, we're gonna start doing efficiency using AI or whatever whatever we're gonna do. But this is, this is the measure we're going to put in place to ensure we don't go into technocracy black hole. Right to set your worst fears my base, right that that most of you like talk about the technocracy and the twenty three agenda, right, this is how I ensure that we're not gonna get there. Right. But that didn't happen, right, because I don't think he's thinking about it this way. And I think, honestly, I'm start getting that feel that that he's just being He's just a vehicle to just push us to the next piece that we need to go to, which is sadly, like you know, we've been talking about that because I do not see the systems, like we can not solve problem if we cannot put a long term system and and I don't know why our government cannot do that, like like where's the freaking us for God's sake, Like when can we start thinking long term and putting solutions, long term solutions, Like we can't put long term solution And I'm just baffled how we reach that level, like a complete hallowing of intellect and talent in this country. Even like diplomats. We have zero diplomats right now anyway or in our fallign policy. Zero nobody able to create to just carry like diplomacy, which is crazy, right, So.
Speaker 1: Like they don't even know how to do state craft like these No, they can't know These people that are in there now, these like you know, people like and.
Speaker 3: Kill us, right, these people have zero ability.
Speaker 1: To do No, they're they're like geopolitically illiterate, just like mouthpieces of you know, oligarchs and intel agencies and bankers and ghoules. You know, it's just military industrial complex, just mouthpieces for it. It's it's insane, dude. And and like it'd be one thing if if this administration was like, yeah, this is a problem is too big. We don't know how to fix that system. But we're working on it. And here's what we're going to do in the meantime is we're going to put handcuffs on people that did fraud waste and abuse on purpose. And I think that's what's really starting to perturb people. There hasn't been a single goddamn arrest of anyone like that yet. Pam Blondie's made over eighty media appearances in the first hundred days. That's got a lot of people pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's doing more folks news interviews than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Well maybe that's what these people were hired to do. And why these people all seem to come from that. Yeah, they're all it's all TV stuff. It's all yes, they make the rounds. They come from TV. I mean Fox News guy is is the fucking defense dude? I mean, come on, hag Seth. What's his name, Pete?
Speaker 3: Come on, I mean look at even that his pickup? The General surgeon? Right, who's the general Surgeon? I forgot her name. She's the one that did not complete her residency. Man, give me a second.
Speaker 5: Was she the one who got caught with the old jab pro jab stuff too?
Speaker 3: No, they dropped Nash with and they brought a new person yesterday.
Speaker 5: Whatever is you pointed out, They're all just a giant disappointment, Like you brought up the maha thing that one like, I'm like that was the last That was the last hope that I had. I was like, well, okay, at least we have RFK Junior, and like, what the fuck, dude, what in so to injury that one hurt?
Speaker 1: I know. The first thing he comes out with is is, you're all, we have a we have an epidemic of anti semitism, and then come to Texas and grift on m r NA shots or no vaccine mmr for you mmr my my bad. It's it's right around the corner though. And look we got uh MK ultra with us here. What's up man, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 7: How you guys doing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Mark was busy tonight, so I'm filling in for Mark Anderson.
Speaker 1: All right, well you sure sure. It feels like we're dealing with a lot of uh wide widely based mk ultra in the media lately. So it's good to have you here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good to be had.
Speaker 8: As the old saying goes, I detect a little bit of pessimism here. I kind of parachuted in at mid range, mid sentence. I detect all it's not happy.
Speaker 3: It's not pessimism. It's it's just frustrated voter. That frustration change and we got the same old thing again.
Speaker 7: Well it.
Speaker 8: I was on the Australian League Rights the other night. We talk economics on there on occasion and we talk about solutions in the situation with governments, and one of the things that I brought up was that I.
Speaker 7: Think that after the time that's been.
Speaker 8: That has lapsed since the creation of the Bank of England in sixteen ninety four, about one hundred and ten plus years since the creation of the Federal Reserve, the media as we know them that have spawned out of those banking houses, what we may be looking at here is that the governments that seem so dysfunctional have been overthrown. The the infrastructures there, you know, the House, the US Capitol Building, the White House, but what's in there is just simply not the government that we think of, or in a way, it's not government at all. It's it's just a a bunch of errand boys and sort of a congress emeritus that is there to just let the banking the banking fraternities rule and to carry out their policies. In other words, it's somebody else's government. It's not ours ours. The original republic has been overthrown. It might be it might be that much finality, it just isn't there anymore. And I know that sounds almost like a overstatement, but is it. I don't know when when something is that dysfunctional and just completely counterintuitive to everything we believe and know, there can only be so many possible explanations, correct, So if the one I'm saying is a little bit of an overstatement, then what is it? You know, then what is the answer to such non response to the average person's aspirations and you know, hopes for the future. I mean, eventually, when you usurp a government, you eventually replace that government. In other words, usurpation doesn't last forever. If you hijack a city, it's not going to stay in the process of hijacking, let's say a city taking over a city, it's not going to stay in that transition process forever. Eventually, unless the hijacker's defeated, the hijacker takes over and overthrows who was running that city, right, And.
Speaker 1: That can be a long game too, right, Like that can go on for decades, which is really seems like maybe a lot of time, but is not in the longer scope of things.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, I mean, I'm only entertaining all the possibilities while at the same time kind of acknowledging that there's only so many possibilities as to why things.
Speaker 7: Are the way they are.
Speaker 8: So what Ron Avery says, Ron's a pretty wise guy, has a lot of wisdom about political science. One of the things he says is that we learn all about science, biological sciences, physics, we learned all sorts of science, but we never learned political science in the genuine sense of the concept. So we're scientifically literate about civics, scientifically illiterate about what a political system is and how it works. And I think Ron has a point. The average person said, you're told to vote, but absent a larger knowledge of political science and how governmental systems are structured and how they're supposed to work, voting is either futile or even dangerous, because an uninformed vote, you're probably better off not voting at all in many instances, unless you're maybe in some local election where yes, you're going to approve a new tax, or know you're going to defeat the new tax, something real straightforward.
Speaker 7: Either you approve the new tax, or you vote it.
Speaker 8: Down and it's just one thing on the ballot and boom, it's either yes or no. Maybe that kind of election works, But these multiple personality elections, I don't know. There's so much dishonesty and so much room for miscounting them. But by the same token, even if you have an honest election, which is better than a dishonest election, then where are you at right?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 8: What do you do after that? How do you exert any effective control over your destiny? It's a very difficult thing. I guess I'll leave it at that for now. There's something I could add, but I don't want to just ramble on. But that's sort of what I've been talking over with some people over the last few weeks, things along those lines.
Speaker 3: I don't think actually what you said earlier about the government is out of fetch. I think this is actually, I actually truly believe that this is what's happening. We do not have a government anymore that's representing people. We are electing people in there that just carries banking agenda, right, an agenda of those people that just you know, are pulling the string and globally and But here's here's the thing. Even though that that government we have might not represent us anymore and not to be you know, to give it a positive spin, I think more and more people are waking up to that fact, and I think, what's going to happen. It's eventually is going to collapse. I think that it's the collapse is inevitable. That's what I was saying earlier, and not to be just black pilling everybody. But the signs are showing that the collapse is inefftable. But the resiliency of of of us, the people right, and our ability to fight back, I still do believe in that, and I think I still believe that there is enough awakening that's happening right now that we will be able to organize and come outs as people victorious when that happens. But I think it's as you said, Mark, the signs is just there is no other explanation. But this is why from the very beginning we said there is no savior, right. Everybody was looking for him as a savior, and we said that this is not going to happen. The only one that can save us or us right. But that's why we have to start building from the ground up. I do not. I think Washington is gone. We have to start building from the ground up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, this whole ongoing Jeffrey Epstein topic is a perfect example of you know what Mark was talking about there, how a system can be gone out from under your nose and most people have haven't even noticed it yet, or they're just starting to understand or grasp the you know, the the monolithic scope of the corruption and the problem. You know, like like we've waited all this time for this, you know, supposed thing, and they did this stupid dog and pony show with the ex influencers and gave them their binders and whatnot and didn't really release any any new information. And and you know, at this point they're trying to their mark. Before you got here, we were talking about this, and it looks like just sort of reading the tea leaves that they're going to say, uh, we're already starting to say there's too many national security issues if we release these files, and that I would argue that that is because if they were to actually release the and people are mis misguided, you know, and misled into thinking that this is simple a human trafficking and sex thing when really there is massive like international influence, pedaling, weapons, trafficking, blackmail. There's all kinds of crazy stuff going on that touches you know, like the Lex Wexner Group, the Carlisle, Carlisle Group, JP Morgan, Jamie Diamond, the Pritzker family, you know what I mean. Like, there's just all these different areas of legal discovery that point to corruption on both sides of our political isle, all of our media aisle, internationally, ambassadors bankers, international bankers, you know what I mean. It's just so nasty that if it were to all really come out, it would be the same with JFK. You know, it's like if any of these things were to actually come all all the way out and and be exposed for what they actually are. I mean, you don't you don't have a government that's not a government, that's not a government that's something that wants to protect itself. When it's that bad and it's supposedly built on the tenants of the founders of this government, it's just not what it was and it never can be, you know, without being completely rebuilt from the ground up, like you're saying there, Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think I think the the the whole differy Steam thing. I think it's I think it was a sad awakening and and and and honestly, as a way they managed it was so bad. You know, if you know, if they came out from the very beginning and said, you know what, we're not going to be able to release this right away and we it's just going to take some time to vidit or whatever. Right, But the way they did it, we're so humiliating to everybody, as you said, like a bunch of binders, to a bunch of like social media morons that that, and and and it's just so insulting to us. And I'm just sick of us being insulted every day with a bunch of people that they think they are smarter than us. No they are, They're not smarter than us. And and I think that the people have to make that really clear to them, as we're not accepting this anymore, right, we were not being took down upon this way either honesty or or just fuck off. Right. And but it's yeah, it's it's a lot of people are just getting black pilled with this Epstein. And I don't think it's going to go anywhere because because we know who it implicates, right, and we still just James O'Keeffe, like, you know, expose that is starting to do. Like the first one is like, oh, Prince Andrew fucked underage girls. But yeah, like we've yeah we fucking knew that. How long ago we knew that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You really need you to come out there and say that, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's such old news.
Speaker 3: It is, right, it's.
Speaker 5: But how are why are these things national secure? I don't understand how they can get away with saying, well, we can't we can't arrest these criminals who committed criminal acts because it would be you know, national security.
Speaker 1: It's code for it's code for I can't. If we did that, we wouldn't be able to just arrest our political opponents. We'd have to arrest our mentors too.
Speaker 3: Well, what you're going to arrest the government? It's to show that your entire government is compromised. That's what it is. That's that's why it's national security. Yep, because basically they are being blackmail by foreign country.
Speaker 5: This conversation sounds anti semitic. Already take this anti semitic.
Speaker 3: Well, did you? Let's take this whole antisemitic thing that the Trump administration was surrounding himself with all those Zionists. What what is it doing right now? Completely opposite effect. People are waking up to the influence of this I starting country on our nation and that we're actually cannot do anything. We cannot even express freedom of speech without being called antisemitic, which had nothing to do with anti Semitism. Right, So I think it's backfiring on them, and I don't think they're going to be able to control the narrative because that's what happens when you try to do this.
Speaker 5: Well, that's interesting timing because the news today was allegedly supposedly there's some sort of fracture fractioning happening fallout between Trump and beb Did you guys catch win do this?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think I buy it, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, well it's basically it was published in one of the Israeli basically news I forgot which one, but basically saying that Trump feels humilated because I think that Bibe is using him and he's making him look as if he's being manipulated in public, and Trump doesn't look like to look this way, whatever, complete bullshit.
Speaker 1: We just saw Trump pull the chair out for BB like it was his freaking wife or something like that, like that, that's right. And he's also what he's also the father in law of Trump's favorite daughter also, so they're like, you know, I just I don't know. It sounds tabloidy to me. I hope, I don't know who at this point, Like who cares? Like what does it mean anything? Does it mean they'll stop using our tax dollars to like send two thousand pounds bombs over there? Like no, that would be something I could you know, sink my teeth into.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, dude, That's exactly my reaction is, like here you are trying to sell me like a bullshit story. How is this impacting actually day to day? Are you going to start like getting rid of all those Zionists surrounding you? Right, You're going to stop like blindly supporting Israel, getting US an Awar with it on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does that mean maybe we'll stop just you know, sending bombs into the poorest country in the world like Yemen, where they've already killed over like you know, eight million kids through starvation over the last decade. Perhaps, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's I think I think that the way they think that they have control over the narrative. Yes, maybe they're controlling like twenty percent of the population, the boomers, right that just like that. They used to be folks news and now they're just watch sitting online and watching some memes and you know, yeah, just Trump thumping, right, But I did I don't think it's just the majority of people just gonna fly with them.
Speaker 5: They have a sleep channel. Now you go to sleep too. It's called Trump low Fi. Did you guys see this ship?
Speaker 4: This is from the official White House.
Speaker 5: They have a like a stream going and it's just like a cartoon like studio ghibli anime version of Trump, like signing, pretending like he's signing the executive orders, and it's just a list of all his accomplishments and how great Trump is?
Speaker 4: You fall asleep to Trump low Fi. I'm not making this.
Speaker 3: Crazy. It's crazy. They think they are the thing that they are going to replace mainstream media, and the fake news media is dying with a bunch of like freaking like paid Twitter people, right, and and well shit like memes and should like what ruckus is talking about. I don't think people that once you start waking up, you're going to see through that, right, I don't think you're going to buy that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't put that genie back in the bottle man. And so many people are getting sick of it at this point. It's like people used to freak out and call us names when we would talk and disown us and you know, socially reject us when we would talk about some of these things years ago. And now it's just it's not that way anymore. It's not that way, and and it's really weird to see it all happen.
Speaker 3: But the positive thing also, I'll go ahead, because are you going to say.
Speaker 4: Something there you go, Oh, it's just kind of true. Oh you found it?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Low Fi Beats. Wow. So is there a link to it here?
Speaker 4: There's a YouTube link somewhere online.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna mute it just in case there's any Well.
Speaker 5: See, that's see, that's the popular That's what it's based off of.
Speaker 4: Is this thing.
Speaker 5: This is the most one of the most popular YouTube channels is the low Fi Beats channel. So now the White House has issued their version of this low fie mega is what it's called.
Speaker 1: Low fie mega.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, someone posted something great which is so true. Every like like organic movement that started from starting from the Tea Party to Occupy it was it started being co opted right from with with basically state actors and and and the deep state right, and it ended up being killed. And I think that's what they're exactly doing right now to this whole America First movement. But I don't think they are going to succeed because I think it's it's it's bigger than what they think it is. But I think they are trying to co opt this whole Maham movement and the America First movement right, But I don't think it's going to succeed. I don't think this whole like rebranding of what Jfkid, sorry kid did of trying to focus in food and just you know, let's forget about pharma, let's forget about the vaccine schedule that we still have them out on a shot right now. That's what isostatistics, like two point five million kids since Trump took office where vaccinated them out on a vaccine right because it's still on the schedule, that he's able to pull it with a fucking pen, right to cancel that shit, and it did not happen. Yep, right, I don't think people are buying that night. Great to have, you know, clean food, but this is not the fight. The fight is with the big guys, which is pharma. We know that this is a fight of the man movement.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm yeah ya, great job and all. Thanks for getting fluorid out of the water if possible and camp trails out of the sky. But you know what, like anyone with a brain in the last twenty years new to avoid those things on their own if possible. But yeah, to see him out pushing the MMR vaccine here in Texas was completely disgusting. And the fact that there's still emergency use authorization for these experimental products which many, many scientists and researchers and doctors argue have been involved in the cause of death of you know, half a million Americans or more, you know, millions of people worldwide. Perhaps why that is still on the emergency use authorization is insane to me. And why we're looking at a CDC schedule of two hundred jabs by what eighteen or something like that is insane to me. It's not like he's saying we're gonna get rid of seed oil in foods, you know, get rid of process seed oil. Boy, that would do something, wouldn't it. Or get rid of life, you know, roundup all that stuff is gonna get rid of any of that?
Speaker 7: Well are you talking.
Speaker 8: About Oh sorry, are you talking about RFK?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well again, coming in sort of midstream here, I haven't listened to everything that he has said as of late. Just to sort of insert a couple of things. Florida has become the second state. Apparently that's going to defloridate the water and to be somewhat positive anything that gets rid of these totalitarian schemes via the needle, via the water, via our skies, via the soil, such as glyfeasay, those are all, in my opinion, at least kind of on a parallel track, through the needle, through the soils, through the air, through the water, through the food. A friend of mine, Michael max And he's a laboratory naturopathic doctor, lives up near Waxahatchie, Texas. He believes that most tyranny is of that insidious nature not geopolitics, not the threat of China, but the most of the totalitarianism is through these more invisible substrata kind of processes. In other words, get us all worked up about geopolitics, not that that's unimportant, but most of the degradation and attacks on humanity are through medical and water and food, you know, the basic, the basic pillars of life, you know, the what the psychiatrist, or was he a psychologist, Abraham Maslow called, you know, the basic, the basic things that we need to survive, you know, food, shelter, water, and that these things are degraded. It's a multifaceted thing and there's a lot of layers to it, but it's an interesting thought to consider, and I think with COVID, I think we saw the main face of that that tyranny wouldn't necessarily come knocking on your door or kicking your door in. Rather it would lock you up in your own home under COVID crackdowns. And so the nature of tyranny it might be where we're misled to think it's going to be the jack boots coming through the door. Not that could never happen, and heaven forbid that it ever would, but rather it would be things of a more gradual, less visible nature, again through the food, through the water, through the medical system, that that's the main way that they'd put people down, the main way that they'd institute a tyranny and degrade and kill people off and call the herd. At the same time, it's deceptive in the sense that we've kind of been led to believe that, oh, you know, we had the Cold War, We're going to have a nuclear holocaust maybe, and that we're going to fight the Ruskies. You know, maybe maybe a lot of that was vaudeville. You know, I won't say no reality to it, but maybe there was a degree of vaudeville to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really, man, I mean it's pretty crazy. Like if you look at if some of these figures that we see out there nationwide and worldwide or true about or are accurate about the number of people that have been that are no longer here because of some of these experimental things that have been introduced into our society since two thousand or since twenty twenty one. It's more of a loss than most wars. Some of the biggest wars that you know, we talk about, you know, that are forever ingrained in our psyches, even if they happened before we were born. Like for you know, for gen xers, it's you know, you know, World War two usually, I mean, what if you know here here it in the sci fi movie trailer voice, what if more people were you know, made not alive anymore by a product that governments worldwide and media worldwide pushed on behalf of you know, fill in the blank. It's pretty crazy, Like that's it's a weird inversion think that, Like, this is happening right under our noses, and the death toll is bigger than things that we've been you know, trained politicized historically, you know, zyopt into putting a lot of mental energy and sympathy and empathy and anguish and interest and intrigue and all that into And this is happening right under our noses. And you know, thousands of soccer players just die on the field within a matter of three years, and you know, all of a sudden, little kids have myocarditis and all this stuff, and it's just, oh, this is happening. This is just something that happens. Now, It's like you're freaking kidding me. We just lost as many like non combatants, as we lost combatants in World War Two in a matter of this many years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's saying nothing of opioid fence at all. And then.
Speaker 8: Like when you see the Saint Jude's Children's Hospital commercials, there's a reason I'll never give them the sixty three cents a day and the nineteen dollars a month.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you're telling me, they're.
Speaker 8: Basically saying it's inexplicable that all these little kids are coming in with rare cancers. You know, two month old, three month old kids with blastoma this and brain cancer and all this. And it's like, then Saint Juds says, we won't stop until every you know, no one, till we save every kid from cancer. But there's never any talk about what's causing the cancers. If you're going to arrest childhood cancer, you have to know what's causing it. You can't just react when they come in with a brain tumor, and you can't just say it's inexplicable, that it's idiopathic, that it has no known origin. I mean, come on, heavier and heavier vaccination schedules have to be a culprit in why all these little kids are having chemotherapy and becoming bald headed before they're even one years old. There has to be a reason they're not just getting cancer. Okay, you don't just get cancer, okay. Yeah, And so I'll never give them any money for that reason alone, is because I detect there's a deception there, or at least a lack of courage to say, why are these kids getting cancer? And apparently a lot of them come in there with all these bizarre heart conditions and cancers and all over their body and all sorts of different often rare cancers, And.
Speaker 7: I've got to think, I mean, what else could it be? I mean, some environmental things, yes, in general. Perhaps maybe mothers abusing, you know, smoking when they're pregnant.
Speaker 8: It could be a number of things. But the backs scenes and the intensified vaccine schedules would just have to be front and center.
Speaker 7: It's not avoidable.
Speaker 1: I mean, so many of these things have that sm forty stuff in it that you know that it's a human specimen. Basically, they have human specimens in them. They've got all this weird junk stuff in there that people's immune systems don't always respond kindly to. They're foreign objects and they cause all these crazy immune responses and it's like, you know again, there used to be seven inoculations on the schedule and now it's like two hundred. It's insane how how much it's gone up. And I don't know, I don't know. I could rabbit hole on this for an hour.
Speaker 8: It's worth mentioning that James Ruguski, the WHO Pandemic Treaty researcher, has got something online right now about repealing the PREP Act, and that's an important thing. There's a petition if you go to James Reguski's substack website. I announced it on UK column my Friday show last Friday, and I believe if I get a chance, I'm going to reiterate it tomorrow on this petition that can be signed and different things that can be done, at least to create awareness of nothing else about the PREP Act, because that's one of the main things that keeps big pharma in action is their immunity relative immunity from lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great. Substack dot com forward slash at James Roguski, J A. M. E. S R. O. G U s K I is where you can find it. Yeah, you should subscribe to that substack. It's it's a good one.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I mean that on a practical level, that that indemnity, that immunity from lawsuits, which I guess was inaugurated with Ronald Reagan, I believe in eighty six or so was responsible for that.
Speaker 8: And so, without being too pessimistic and what I said earlier about our government, that at least the one that was founded being overthrown, I don't think that's too far off the mark. On the other hand, if I was overstating the case, if that's the absolute worst case scenario, there are some things among Trump's many press releases that do make some sense some of the time. There are things there that I never thought i'd see, that I advocated some years ago. But one of the better things going on for good or ill, and I think it's mostly for good.
Speaker 7: I hope.
Speaker 8: So is the admission of new media in the White House. And someone I did some news reports with ten years ago, Gary Franchie of the Next News Network, he got into the White House.
Speaker 7: And there are others like I mean, everything from the Gateway Pundit to I got it right here. As a matter of fact, I wrote up an article about it, epic times you've got, of course, you got some that aren't so good, Ben Shapiro. But the good thing about it is that even though some of the media that have been allowed to work alongside the mainstream press work alongside the media cartel, although some of them are a little bit uncomfortably pro Israel to say the least. Yeah, on the other hand, it does bring in a bevy of media that are opposed to the climate change narrative, opposed to the open borders narrative, generally opposed most of the time to the pro vaccine narrative. So there's a lot of.
Speaker 8: In lack of a better word, anti vax, anti climate change, anti open borders media now working alongside the mainstream press, which of course is pro vax, pro open borders, pro climate change.
Speaker 7: So it does change the complexion of the media that's allowed in the White House.
Speaker 8: And although they don't fire on all cylinders, with Israel being a particular note to make, they do fire on some of the good cylinders that bring a different narrative and different sets of questions into the White House. With Gary Franchi getting in there, I used to work with him like ten years ago. We did some stuff with the FED to reserve some stuff on Builderberg and he's changed his news approach a little bit. But be that as it may. That is one of the more positive things is that alternate media are getting recognized. Much like you hash when you were doing T and T and you were beginning to talk to people that only yesterday were on Fox News, and it was starting to change the narrative. It was starting to introduce people that were on Fox News and oh wow, there's there's this Brian McLain out there, there's TNT, there's UK column. They were beginning to see the larger media universe, these talking heads that have been on Fox and you know, like Paul Manifort, things like that. So if you put all that out there and the the shifting of the media narrative across these issues that I mentioned, that's one of the more cautiously optimistic things going on out there, because the narrative is that the mass media cartel seeks to control. That's the mortar between the bricks of the wall, of the wall of the obstacles that they build between us and our freedom. If you think of it as a brick wall, the mass media cartel is the mortar between those bricks and what I described, although it won't happen overnight, is a way of loosening that barrier that they put between us and a much better future. The bankers couldn't do what they do to our government or in general without that media cartel.
Speaker 7: Don't kid yourself. That is the number one.
Speaker 8: As Ron Avery says, that is literally a weapon, and that's the biggest arrow in their arsenal. That's the biggest missile they got. And it's not a kinetic weapon. It's an informational weapon. All warfare is informational, whether it's kinetic or not, it's always informational. We can agree on that. And so you know, I'll probably take a stab myself, maybe, you know, to try and get beyond my minimal congressional press credentials that I've had a long time, although I haven't exercised those in like five years, largely because of COVID.
Speaker 7: But you know, more of us need to knock on the White House.
Speaker 8: Door and see who they'll let in, if only for an experiment, because the more people they let in.
Speaker 7: Like us, that that tells you something.
Speaker 8: Right, zero hedges in there, and there are some media outlets, new ones that don't totally agree with that have been allowed.
Speaker 7: In the Catholic station.
Speaker 1: E W t N.
Speaker 8: Has protested the policy toward Israel because it violates traditional just war principles. The principles of a just war are violated. Those those principles go back a very long time in history. So you know, maybe all of a sudden, I've become too optimistic. We're a few minutes ago I was too cynical. But I'm just trying to paint the broadest possible picture. I can't stay up a whole lot later, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll feel better about their new media seat when you're sitting in it, Mark, that's for sure. Definitely.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we know you're not going to set out, but a lot of those new media seats as well, they're going to set out once they taste the same that the old media just todroid. So that's I see where you're coming from. Mark, But you know, I'm not everybody will have the integrity to stay the course and do that.
Speaker 1: And I agree, Mark, I like the look. I just feel like like something there's something else afoot here, like lost you Oh can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Now from me or I can hear it's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, you might need to pop out and back in Mystical Pharaoh. I don't know if you can hear me or not, but it feels like the the discord has been allowed to change for some reason, and I think it's by design. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, Mark, but I'm just like, with a lot, with so many of these people that are bringing some of these talking points now, it's just like, well, where were you, Like, where the heck were you, you know, in twenty twenty one with this where were you? You know, when we really needed people with these kind of platforms. I mean, is is this just a side effect of everything becoming so obvious that that, you know, now we're having to welcome in all these fellow travelers who are already on the you know, fame and fortune from riding the original Trump train or you know, not standing up against the COVID stuff when it was going on. I don't know, I just it's hard for me to not feel a little icky about some of those people, like Daily Wire, for sure, but there were some you know, like it was good to see some people up there, for sure, and even some people I don't always agree with brought some good questions. You know, like there are people I could agree with on some topics, and they happen to bring some good questions on those ones. Mystical Pharaoh, are you back? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes? That's all right.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you can hear me.
Speaker 7: Now that's a good point, hash there is you do.
Speaker 8: Got to sit back and kind of hesitate a little bit and contemplated a bit. I think what I'll do if I can. I can't promise I can even do it? Is is I got the email for applying. I actually have the right email. I just want to see what they say, you know, throw the ball in the air and see where it lands, like like an ascid test.
Speaker 5: Right to your point, Hashure, you have to at some point we have to say, can't Yeah, I mean, or if it wasn't twenty twenty five and all the things that have happened have happened, can't we give people the benefit of the doubt. I mean, I'm obviously a huge critic or skeptical of say like Alex Jones, but you know, you go back far enough in his work it's like, yeah, you know, he was pretty legit back in the day, right, And a lot of us have our stories about like how you know he was assistive in aiding a lot of us waking process to get to where we.
Speaker 4: Are, right.
Speaker 5: So, like I not everybody arrives at that moment at the same time, and if they get there, they get there. But now we're talking about people who this might be part of, like what's going on?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: It's like all of this giant distrust of I mean, look at the Ian Carroll thing. I hate to just drop a name like that, but it's all over the place. People are quite well aware of this now, like he can't. He was like all pro maga, this and that, and now he's like all like, oh, he's all doing the Israel thing right, And he's getting a name for himself for that, I guess because Elon Musk helped him go viral.
Speaker 4: It's making the rounds doing the thing.
Speaker 5: But now he's lost the trust of everyone who used to hang out with him before he was popular. So like the more of some of these people become popular, they seem to be losing their clout and their trustworthiness with their original base. And then and you guys are pointing out, at what point do they become compromised? A lot of the blue check marks compromised quite easily by the old fashioned way, which is just money. So they're just out there chasing the almighty dollar and they don't even have time to worry about what they're doing and what they're not doing. But like I was watching some person trying to defend themselves, like, yes, I didn't say anything during the pandemic, and here's why, Like I was afraid they were like they were just being they were just humans. They believed that the shit that was told to them, just like our friends and our family. They use the theor tactics. We have to realize and understand that everyone was victimized. So I just I can't hold all these people guilty just because in the beginning they didn't say anything. And I would love to throw them a bone and say congratulations, thanks for joining our side. But how come you have a million viewers all of a sudden and you make money And I don't like what this up with that.
Speaker 4: I don't not saying I'm jealous, but why is that?
Speaker 5: Why are the people who've been saying these things and doing the right things from the beginning, are still getting the short end of the stick when it comes to the you know, the pie that's being passed around the media, you know.
Speaker 8: M Yeah, hey, Ruckus, I mean, you're a good report and you got a good equipment. You're technically proficient as far as I can tell. You should apply too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna Yeah, maybe I'll go to the White House and ask what's her name?
Speaker 4: Some questions?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I think that anybody that can apply should apply, because we need to see where their limits are. You know, who's too radical for them? Oh that I don't know that hasher He don't trust that. Yahoo, But Hash, you know, you got to go.
Speaker 5: I know someone in our colleague list who would probably be denied right out of the gate, Patrick Kenninson.
Speaker 7: That could be of.
Speaker 8: Course, he's he's mostly reporting for the column right now, and he's in the UK. I don't know how often he goes to the States, so just the fact that he's located in the UK probably would be problematic. But nevertheless, I think that you Ruckus and myself, maybe even you Hash should just float your name out there and just see if you're approved or not, you know, and we can share stories about yes or no, we were or were not approved. And because there's another angle to it. It's not just the press pool that goes to the press briefing room in the White House. The email list that I'm on which I get everything pretty much. There was something where I got an email and Air Force One was going to an Air Force base near Detroit that's on Lake Saint Clair, slightly northeast of Detroit, right on this body of water. And the thing that I got had a link where I could have applied to just attend that one event and covering Trump making a few comments outside Air Force One or on the air base or something.
Speaker 7: So it's not just White House access. Trump's Air Force One might come to Temple or near Temple, and I could send you the Lincoln. You could see if you could cover that one time event, and.
Speaker 5: That could be one of the guys that you hear in the back of mister President, mister President and they just ignore you and walk away.
Speaker 8: Well, nevertheless, you know, just to have the experience and to see if they had approve you, you know's.
Speaker 5: What's the question you would shout to him? If you could shout a question as he's walking away.
Speaker 4: What would it be, Mark?
Speaker 7: Did you fake your assassination?
Speaker 5: Mister president? Are we going to get disclosure about the aliens? That's what I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 1: Can we get a close up of the ear lobe, the magical self repairing ear lob, please, sir, the.
Speaker 7: Self repairing.
Speaker 3: Boom boom?
Speaker 1: Did you Mark? Did you see the clip? When someone asked him about it, and he was like, it's just the lobe. It heals very quickly, just the lobe.
Speaker 7: They didn't say self repairing air low bit.
Speaker 5: No, No, I had to talk to a doctor about that, because apparently when you're like seventy eight, that's not normal to heal that quickly.
Speaker 1: But hey, whatever, I'm going to find that clip. I'm going to put it on the soundboard. Just the lube.
Speaker 8: Well, at any rate, I'm just mentioning that covering the White House and going to Washington is not the only thing. He sends out media feelers to places that the Air Force one is traveling too, all around the country and there's apparently, I don't think it was just a Michigan example.
Speaker 7: Apparently that's a prevalent thing.
Speaker 8: Where media that are in outlying parts of the country can make a one time app to cover that one event.
Speaker 7: So if he comes down to the border, naturally, I'll put in to go to the border right here. And so therefore you're not having to go to Washington, which is fun to do. It's a fun place to go, but it's kind of a pain in the ass too.
Speaker 5: But if you if you go to Washington, Mark, you might accidentally run into the Reaper himself, Jade Vance, and God only knows what will happen after that chance encounter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ask the Pope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the old Pope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old Pope.
Speaker 7: So there you go it. I guess I'll leave it at that. Maybe I'll stay another five ten minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. I love the idea, Mark, I think it's great. I think we should definitely do that at least so we can document the process and you know, show people like what what what that looks like if we got nothing back.
Speaker 4: Or if we got all live stream it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, hell yeah, why not? No, it'd be fun. We should definitely do that. And if they pick us, we're gonna need you guys's help. Kathleen, Thank you, Kathleen. Through twenty Bucks in the tip jar tonight. Really appreciate that, Kathleen, if you want to support us. Yeah, we're gonna need a lot of Kathleen's out there if we're gonna be flying to d C and stuff like that. I mean, I'm gonna have to be a baracous ruckus just to get him on an airplane to get him to d C.
Speaker 3: Probably so he needs to.
Speaker 7: Rucas is afraid to fly?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We have to knock him out as I do.
Speaker 5: You have a better chance at me doing that, like an actual chance of me doing that, but zero chance of me getting over the ocean.
Speaker 4: Sorry, not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Never.
Speaker 8: Never, Well that you wouldn't have to do that to go to d C. You'd be on the plane about two hours and fifteen minutes to twenty to get there.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 5: Then as I as I'm getting on the plane, I notice it's made by Bowling and then I ship my pants.
Speaker 7: Right, you're gonna need hash as a chaperone.
Speaker 5: Then I know you're you're gonna have to get me the crazy plane lady to be my chaperone.
Speaker 4: Then I'm all in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and either put some cognac in your bag or drink theirs but Cognac works real well for a plane.
Speaker 7: Fright.
Speaker 5: The last time I flew, I was violently ill, and part of the trip involved me being on a twin prop plane and that was horrible.
Speaker 4: It was horrible, horrible, horrible, scary.
Speaker 1: Little peddle jumper. Yeah, you don't want to be on one of those.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just a cloud seating plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, probably, Oh, Mark, I came across that video again of a plane sitting still on a runway, just spewing stuff out the back of it. Hopefully I bookmarked it this time. I've been wanting to share that one with you.
Speaker 7: Oh you got it right there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, let me uh, it might be buried in my ex bookmarks. Let's see here.
Speaker 7: Oh that sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's good stuff. Uh oh yeah, yeah, look I think I've found it. Let's see here.
Speaker 7: It's neither bird, nor plane, nor even frog. It's just little o me. That's just how it goes, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well it's cold outside, that's just that. That's the he's they're telling everybody we got a new poke.
Speaker 1: It's all good, right, it's the White Pope smoke.
Speaker 7: It looks like up and smoke.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, that's that's that large joint that Sewn gets out for Cheech when he puts the red drum set in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I love that part of the movie. He's got this red Ludwig kit man. It's like, oh man, Ludwig kid. He puts it in there, right.
Speaker 1: Up in smoke or still smoking. I can't remember which one.
Speaker 7: But yeah.
Speaker 8: So well, we'll call it the Great Media Experiment, the Great Media Experiment. Well, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's that's our task. We'll get into that at some point this year. Here, we'll get our applications in see if we can get into that new media seat.
Speaker 5: This one other thing I want to pick Mark's brain about before he takes off. I don't think we've ever talked to Mark about this topic, but I think I've heard him mention this before. But cryptocurrency has taken off again today in the past twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Things are very popular.
Speaker 5: But before that happened, Trump is getting grilled, possibly facing an SEC investigation, some and ethics probe. If I'm not mistaken, Hesher, I did drop you a link just a minute ago, a CNBC link in the private chat. Did you guys hear about this thing where you may or may not be aware that released a mean coin right before he was elected president right or right after. Uh it's cash tag Trump. So you can buy this Trump Mean coin. But apparently it was this week or last week. But Trump says that the people who have like the top tier holders of his coin, so the people the top investors in his Trump Mean coin can be invited to a private dinner with the president sometime this month.
Speaker 7: Well isn't this.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you got to spend some money and like, isn't this purchasing act? Isn't this like influence pedaling? Like isn't that what like Hunter Biden and Joe Biden got in trouble for doing and here he is doing it blatantly in your face through cryptocurrency, and not long after him being caught on a hot mic about how like the Marcus tank but all my buddies, this guy he made a million billion dollars yay whatever. So what do you think about all this cryptos stuff in Trump?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 7: I mean it could be something.
Speaker 8: That Trump strategically releases just to give the media something and the Democrats something to stew over. It might it might be a mile wide and one millimeter deep, in other words, something shallow that will quickly evaporate. Is this coin like, is it just another collector coin that they that they sell on TV and for nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Five digitally this is a meme coin, So this is it's an actual cryptocurrency, but it serves no purpose other than the fact that it exists and it has his name and he is officially associated with him. Because before that, they're like the doge before doge was a thing, doge coin was a thing, and that's a meme coin. It does nothing except it's a picture of a damn dog, and people like it's like the fifth or sixth largest cryptocurrency on the planet. So people are into these mean coins. So Trump launched his own meme coin, and so did Milania not long after Trump. But now they're saying, if you own like the like you own a million dollars worth of Trump coin and your Trump and your wallet, your Trump wallet or Salona wallet, it's on the salon and blockchain, then you can have a dinner with the Trump yep and.
Speaker 7: So and where does the money go? If you buy so many coins, you're just saying you're getting cryptocurrency.
Speaker 5: Is cryptocurrency is weird because the revenue is part of like the tokenomics and the project, so it technically belongs to the project, which is owned and operated by World Liberty Finance, which is Trump's Trump's Families digital product company. They're the ones that have released his NFTs in the past and now all of his meme coins and stuff like that. But the thing is, like, you you own money through this by because the people inside, the owners of this company or this created this mean coin, own large amounts of the cryptocurrency. So when people go in there and fomo into it, fear of missing out is what fomo means, and the price of the cryptocurrency skyrockets, and people are like pouring their hard eared money into this thinking it's going to make the money, and then Trump and all of his buddies sell it and make a shit ton of money, and now you lost all your money.
Speaker 7: See, so you're just buying assets for them to sell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just literally just giving them your money way to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The hect did the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how to it? She did.
Speaker 8: Shit, I'm not the quickest study of these kind of things. So other than what I just said, I'm going to defer that until I look at it more closely.
Speaker 4: I keep it on your radar.
Speaker 7: It seems yeah, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: It seems to me like it's a bit of a stretch to compare it to like Barisma or something like that, where it's like a very specific set of influence buying and peddling, where this is more. This is like paying you know, twelve thousand dollars for your Kiss concert tickets and you get to sit down with Kiss for five seconds and have your posters signed or something like that. You know, it doesn't that's just because these people are going to have dinner with him doesn't necessarily mean he's going to, like, you know, do anything for them.
Speaker 5: But what we were talking, me and Mark are coming up with clever ways as reporters and journalists to have access to the president, right.
Speaker 4: To ask the questions.
Speaker 5: Yea, well, I mean this is what we're talking about, like solutions. Wouldn't a solution be for us to pull our money together and.
Speaker 4: Buy Yes, she's already laughing, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: I mean, Siah, what if we got all like, what if we got all the independent media together? And we all like chose a person, and that person gets a wallet, and we pump all the money in, right, and we own the Trump coin, and now we get to have dinner with the President. That sounds to me like more than a five second thing with kiss. That sounds like you get to sit down, hang out with and talk to the President. Do you think you might maybe you might actually be able to change the damn dude's mind. And all it takes is to the money to access and this is how all these other people do it, right. Isn't this the way the world works? Isn't this an opportunity for us little people? I'm just saying I'm not chilling trump coin. I just I'm just saying this might be a solution.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: But then then, of.
Speaker 5: Course, what if there's some crazy lunatic left hard Democrat like the guy on the roof that wants to buy all the trump coin to get close to Trump. You know what I'm saying, to like, poison his crabcakes or something. I don't know, Yeah, poison Trump's crabcakes. That would be bad.
Speaker 8: I just wonder what the ultimate price would be, in other words, how much you'd have to actually spend among us alternative media to find.
Speaker 4: So I got to buy the dip, mark you got to buy the dip.
Speaker 8: And then then we would have the money. Then one of us would be picked out as the emissary to go there, the delegate.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I want to I want to take the entourage. I want emissaries. I want to full onto, I want you know, full on, oh, all all of us.
Speaker 4: It might it might be, it might be bring a friend, you never.
Speaker 7: Know, yeah, tell tell sports. She's got to use her feminine wiles.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, let's let's use our women for this.
Speaker 5: There we go, and it would be It would be easy because then we could ask chat GPT to write a convincing argument that we could use at the dinner to change Trump's mind about Israel, for instance, here you go, or to ask him, Hey, buddy, I know a question I would ask him, sincerely, why have you refused to walk back operation warp Speed?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, crickets, yeah.
Speaker 8: Possibly warp Speed being thrown out of there, hopefully not. But yeah, it's all very interesting food for thought. And with that, I think I'm going to have to retire for the night, all right.
Speaker 7: The Friday thing, Marty said, Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you find Mark Anderson back there, let him know. Uh, he's next time we have a boiler room.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll tell him and Rex Cars and Batson, d Belfrey and all the others, all this cousins.
Speaker 1: All right, all right? Cool? And where can people find you? Tomorrow?
Speaker 7: UK? Call him dot org.
Speaker 8: The live show starts at seventh Central AM, eight o'clock AM Eastern. Of course, that's one o'clock in the afternoon in the UK, but they archive it right away or almost right away, and there'll be a report on the new media at the White House, and they'll be the fluoridation situation in Florida and beyond and lots of other stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, UK, call him Dorg. Find Mark Anderson over there tomorrow. Mark, thanks for being here with us tonight. Pleasure having you and we'll look forward to having you back in the boiler room real soon. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Sounds good, guys, good discussion. We know what to do now with our media plans.
Speaker 1: So yep, Mark, yep, he says, we're being constructive and just black pilling. We're gonna try. We're gonna see what happens. All right, Thank you, Mar You never know. Okay, there he goes, I.
Speaker 5: Want to bring this just because I'm having fun talk about cryptocurrency.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 5: There's somebody in one of our chats, bubbscats, So shout out to bubbscat is talk about XRP. I think, I don't know, like you shill an x ORP, I don't know. But people, if you don't know what x or P is, here you go. This is a big one. This is that's by Ripple Labs XRP. So this is one of the ones that, like the World Economic Forum has sanctioned and says it's cool. Trump owns a bunch of it. His family owns a bunch of it all. Brad garling House, the guy who runs it, has been in and out of the White House. He's rubbing elbows with the Larry Ellison's and the Larry Finx. They're all buying all this crypto stuff. They buy a shit ton of bitcoined to buy a crapload to eth and they also like this XRP. XRP is the one that's going to be ready to go ahead and replace the Swift system.
Speaker 4: It's ready to go. I mean in a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: The only thing that was holding it back for the longest time for like six years now, I think, or four or five years or so. Is a lawsuit from the Securities Exchange Commission, the SEC who just had their Gary Gensler stepped down and there's a new guy in who's pro crypto, and now they canceled the whole thing.
Speaker 4: So Ripple's not in trouble anymore. XRP.
Speaker 5: So they're going to replace the way banks and money is sent around the world is costly and slow. This is going to be instantaneous and cheap, and they're going to be using protocols through this thing, like XRP is one of them. The reason I brought this up because I just saw like some YouTube video at random today or or on x or Facebook, I don't remember. It was a short thing, but it was an older thing where it was like somebody reacting to the programming the conditioning of all the secret symbols and shit hiding inside of the matrix.
Speaker 4: And I didn't notice this until I saw this video today.
Speaker 5: The name of the company that Neo worked for, I don't know the name of the company, but it ends in the letter X, and the way that the ex is stylized is a dead ringer for the XRP logo and the guy yeah, and then the guy starts typing in whoever's making the video a bunch of these jamatria you know what jamatria is, like the words and the phrases, And he takes all these things related to like the name of that company, and then he goes and he says, what other things equal this same amount of jematria, And the top result has something to do with Ripple, And he does this with all these other things for Matrix and all the top results have something to do with fucking ripple and XRP, and you're like, what the fuck? So just saying so there might be something to this XRP thing. It might be one of those chosen secret society things. There was also famously a lot of people who know about this back in the day, and that magazine, The Economist did like a special cover. There was like that that dual headed eagle rothschild symbol and he was holding something. It was a symbol. It's the XRP symbol. And that was before XRP was even a thing. So some weird shit going on with this XRP thing. I just want to point the go down the rabbit hole if you want. There's lots to go down there, very neat stuff. I'm not giving you financial advice, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, it's you know, you've you've done your work when you get to the Jamatria of something like you're doubt you're at the you're in the depths of the rabbit hole when you're when you're looking at Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: If you say you're conspiracy theorists and you don't know what Chamatri is, get out of my face.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah. Yeah, if you if you haven't discovered the diligent work of the Jamatria people at the bottom of the rabbit hole, then you didn't go far enough. What about Katherine Austin Fitz coming out and claiming that the Bush officials former Bush official cast Katherine Austin Fitz, who uh we know a little bit tangentially related to in many ways, have followed for many years, talked about many times she's gone, she's gone on a couple of media things lately, and said that the government spent twenty one trillion dollars on an underground city for rich and powerful people to live if near extinction events happen. That's fun, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's only fun if if I happened to already be in DC when it happens and they take me with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, that's around the world. Actually it's around the country.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was in Tucker Colors and she did like a two hour interview with them. Yep, it's actually pretty interesting interview.
Speaker 1: She's an interesting lady.
Speaker 5: So you watched it, Pharaoh did, Okay, So is it? Am I correct? And assuming already without digging that that was just like a very small part of it and maybe taken out of context, almost like, oh, that was what she was talking about the whole time.
Speaker 3: Was No, No, she was not. No, she was not talking about that the whole time.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Now, she was talking about just you know, she was talking about the basically breakaways society, basically civilization, right, and then that basically the that basically the US government. I'm going to try to summarize this. Basically that the US government for them to be able to funnel enough money to basically fund space exploration, they had to create to start. Basically they needed about twenty one trillion dollars and that's accommodate for the money that's missing so far. They started this back in the nineties, and she tried to tie that with some of the mortgage fraud that she you know, she was she was she was trying to investigate back then, and so that's that's an entry way to that whole like, you know, where this money is going basically to fund that space exploration, which can be tied to basically some near extinction event that can be right. But she's also spoke about the whole digital system that they are trying to create, and you know, she's saying that there's been in the making for for for decades, right, and and and she tried to tie Judge in that weeed her REWRT and all the stuff that we talk about many times. But in general, it was it was pretty good. It was a pretty good interview. Would say, she's a she's a very interesting lady, and she you know, she she she's been through a lot, right, But how much you know, I don't know what you guys thought about her. Do you think she's she's legit.
Speaker 1: I tend to think that she is. Yeah, I know, she's put a lot of her own resources into a lot of things that you know, productions out there and the alternative media space and independent media space, and she you know, goes on her own dime to a lot of things, and I don't know, she.
Speaker 3: Sounded a pretty positive lady. Actually, I really enjoyed it because it's and she said similar things to what I was saying earlier. It's really just trying to build from the ground up, and that you know, she's thinking that eventually they will fail of their plans of control, but there will be there will be enough damage to the nation that we don't know how much, you know, much much will be left after the rebels, right, but the people themselves will come, will will be victorious, which which I actually do tend to agree with that.
Speaker 1: As I mentioned earlier, I hope, so man, I hope. So you know, there's been a lot of a lot of flags planted in the mass of wakening over the years. Like I've seen this feeling come and go, and I've felt it come and go a number of times where it's just like, Okay, there's some sort of ground swell here. Everybody's gonna get it all of a sudden, and you know, it's going to be too many people that understand for this to go down the way the technocrats and authoritarians want it to go down. But then something like COVID comes along, and I see what sheep how sheepish and you know, non defiant my brothers and sisters can actually be. And at this point, like for me personally, I just see so many masses of people that are sick and obese and completely just not on a wavelength to even give a flying fuck about their country, much less themselves. So I don't know, Maybe I.
Speaker 3: Just but I don't think it takes everybody to do that. I think it takes a percentage of the population.
Speaker 1: I think they say thirteen percent sometimes that's the number I've heard thrown around, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: You know. I like to think that. I like to think that because a lot of these people I'm referring to are just ineffective and sort of superfluous in a situation like that. But I don't know, man, I don't know. I'm oscilliate up and down on the mass awakening. I'm pretty the wind got taken out of my sales big time by the amount of pussiness that I saw during COVID.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, on a hundred percent, but I think also saying some of the culture, the cultural revolution that they were trying to do here in this nation, right, that's right now, and I think positive things from the Strump administration. I think we're seeing reverse of that. And I think people themselves are are you know, they're not even like hold them back anymore. I think a lot of this is going away and people are just tired of it. And I think that's that's that's part of that, you know, shifting this whole guys. Right, But as you said, when it comes to convenience and you're day to day life, how many are actually willing to stand up for freedom and actually to fight back? That is a question, because that's that's ultimately where everybody failed during COVID, Right. A lot has chosen the convenience and the day to day maintaining that convenience versus standing up and say no, yeah, right, And then I think that's that's where that's where I think I'm hoping that at least that percentage you mentioned, well it will will be willing to stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there's a lot to be said for people who have come to that conclusion, you know, looking backward. There's a lot of people that would do things differently now knowing what they know now than they did back then. So you just have to take those lessons for that for the thirteen percenters out there, you got to take those lessons and know how to apply them to the next great and grand syop and attack, because there will be one, and it may not be from the the same vector, might be something totally different.
Speaker 4: It might be a white girl calling a nevermind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen two movies and I forgot one of them was Julia Roberts movie. I forgot the name of it. It's a recent one, and one of them was Sounder. Anyway, both of them are really just about just fail out of the grid and cyber attacks. And I think that's that's definitely with the simulation they have been running, right, that's that field. That's the next piece is going to be around that.
Speaker 1: The one with Sandra Bullock. Are you talking about the one that the Obamas produced?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 1: Was that the one where they had the cyber attack and they were like, you know, all the planes fall the sky and the ship crashed onto the ocean on the beach. Yeah, Yeah, and the tesla's. They like stole all the tesla's and the Tesla's all attacked everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no no, not this one. No no, no, no, no no, it was no, it was something different. It was actually about creatures. Said that if you see them, they they turn you into Oh that's.
Speaker 1: That's the bird cage or something, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bird cage. Yeah, all right, yeah, yeah, there you go. But it's really just going around and being blindfolded, right and then feeling your way around was interesting.
Speaker 4: Viral TikTok challenge thing over that.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And then the other one was that Julia Roberts one I forgot give me a second.
Speaker 1: Let's see here, Yeah, that would be the Obama one Leave the World behind, right, this one.
Speaker 3: She was definitely in that, Yes, that one on yeah, which is really very weird. Ending the way it ended. It was really just weird, like almost like they just give up on the movie and it just ended it.
Speaker 1: I I I think that the end of that movie, like most of it, was just a vehicle of confusion, or an orgy of confusion, propaganda and identity politic stuff and lame, pointless drama. But the whole point for me of the movie was basically that if a plan like this were to be played out, and this would be how the country you know, goes into s HTF, that which is shit hits the fan, that it would be as simple, you know what I mean, Like they would destroy our they would severely hamper our ability to band together as as locals, you know, people of a town and then a county and then neighboring counties, because there would be different propaganda dropped in all those different places. So in my town, we're going to think it was the North Koreans that took out the grid, and in your town you're gonna think it was the people of Central Texas that took out the grid. And in the town next to us, they're going to say it was the Muslims, and then the town over there they're going to say it was you know, Russians, and it'll just completely yeah, like there'll be no way. It's kind of like that there's a line that what's his face is that who's the black dude in that movie? Is that Idris Elba or something like that. I don't think so I can't remember his name, but there's a line there's a little rant that he gives in there about how you're never going to be able to blame someone or it's just so complicated that, you know, a country would never be able to figure out how to blame someone. I think that's the main threat, and I think that's why the Obamas liked this movie, because it's their way of threatening the American public with like how just how bad a cyber a full cyber attack could be, and how it could destroy the country and nobody would ever know who did it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Interesting. I did not know that the Obamas actually produced it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a deal with Netflix and they make a hell of a lot of money.
Speaker 3: On Oh yeah, I remember, like a hundred million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: But uh but back to the point, right, because I think when when was the latest simulation they run on that grid. There's a bunch of articles that came across which grid that just grid the full out cybersecurity.
Speaker 5: They do them all the time statewide. I was just doing some research about this for my program coming up, my next daily Rucas hopefully next week. But yeah, I was looking for one. The last time they did like a massive worldwide one. It seems like they haven't really since that cyber Polygon World Economic Form thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's interesting because cyber Polygon was, like, I don't know, that was sort of the be all end all of it. It is so performative though, It's like, I really, I don't know. That thing was weird. It didn't seem serious to me. It seemed more like a media simulation than a you know what I mean, an.
Speaker 5: Actual like well, consider old pandemic was hesher, how real is the cyber pandemic?
Speaker 1: That was a media simulation as well, so in many ways. Yeah, yeah, so that movie is based on a book. Netflix was in a bidding war for it and it was. They did work with the Obama production house. I'm trying to find the name of it, but there's too many words on the screen. I give up. But yeah, very strange messaging in there, very ominous as as it comes to cyber Polygon style events. Ethan Hawk and Kevin Bacon. That was just weird, dude. That was very strange set up. And then they had that Civil War movie too, Remember Civil Wars? You watched that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah that that Yeah, that was a weird one.
Speaker 1: It was right around the same time, like the big movie season of twenty three.
Speaker 3: I could not have finished that movie.
Speaker 1: That was awful.
Speaker 5: Well didn't didn't the country just experience a complete blackout?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? How long was that that was in Spain? Right? How long was it.
Speaker 4: Out Portugal as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: You think that was a test.
Speaker 1: I always leaned toward that.
Speaker 5: They alkay, they said that it was not a cyber attack. And now the speculation of courses, they're like, well, it's the the shitty DEI, fake climate change, windmill policy.
Speaker 4: Whatever that either.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know, No.
Speaker 5: I think they pushed a button and said let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: That seems to usually be the case. I mean, when we had that big outage on the East coast here in the United States a year or two ago, they claimed it was a cyber attack, but really it was They did get a ransomware, but they're the ones that turned it off. They're the ones that you know, they powered that stuff down. It wasn't like the virus came in and it just stopped working.
Speaker 5: Or one time it was like a squirrel, right, a squirrel took like a whole country out.
Speaker 1: That was a monk, wouldn't It was a monkey.
Speaker 4: Monkey there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty good.
Speaker 5: It's always always finger pointing, and you know, but like you don't know who really did it.
Speaker 4: It's whoever they say did it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Like how would you really know unless you like worked there or something, or even then, I mean look at Stucks now, man, we got ski all way back to stucksnet in Iran and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Fancy Bear, Cozy Bear, Vault seven. I mean every time we turn and see one of these things, it's like, oh great, this is clearly stagecraft, state craft propaganda, psyops and or black ops. And there's a narrative attached to it. And I don't know where to go from there, you know, do I believe it? Probably not?
Speaker 3: So talk about psyops. Did you see the executive order that Trump signed and all the propaganda they pushed it? Oh he banned gain a function research, yes, dude, And and yeah that this is a perfect example of like like people not even like trying to do just simple due diligence to see what's actually written it and then they just coming running with it. So number one, he did not ban anything, right, He he basically not shut it down. He just put restrictions in some countries. Right, and he puts some oversight.
Speaker 9: It first relates to gain of function research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's I got the clip right here. Let's check it out.
Speaker 9: The first relates to gain of function research. Gain of function research is a type of biomedical research where pathogens are adulterated. Viruses are adulterated to make them more potent or to change the way that they function. Many people believe that gain of function research was one of the key causes of the COVID pandemic that struck us in the last decade. What this executive order does, first of all, it provides powerful new tools to enforce the ban on federal funding for gain of function research abroad. It also strengthens other oversight mechanisms related to that issue, and creates an overarching strategy to ensure that biomedical research in general is being conducted safely and in a way that that ultimately protects human health more.
Speaker 7: It's a big deal. It could have been that we wouldn't have had the problem.
Speaker 3: We had a lot.
Speaker 9: A lot of people say that if we had this done.
Speaker 3: Earlier, thank you. Yeah, and guess what he's took about it being funded by actual US government directs US government, right, but we know a lot of this gets funded by just black money, right.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, it goes through NGOs, It goes through ng exactly all this other ship and.
Speaker 3: In this case it's completely bypasses that EO. Like this EO is just useless in this case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just isn't this supposed to make America great again? For gain of function? We don't want the funding going to foreign gain of function. We want that money to stay here on our own gain of function.
Speaker 1: Right, Like they're they're talking about like like you're not going to mention for di trick. Guys, you're not gonna mention for Dietrich. Were some of the craziest ship that you know, we do here in America that under military contract, using our own tax dollars to do supposed gain of function research, which I don't really think is a thing. But that's neither here nor there. It's just it's just about the money routes, that seems. That's all I took from that is we're going to change the money routing.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't change anything.
Speaker 4: Where's the money go?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Ask Cathrone Austin fits just rebranding.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean I'll have to I'll have to read that executive order in its entirety to to truly say. But just from their little once over there, if that's their their elevator pitch on that one. I don't think this one does jack shit. No.
Speaker 3: I asked Grog to summarize it to me, and it gave me pretty good summary of the three points in the executive world. That's just something the eyes are good to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Great summaries, Great summaries.
Speaker 5: I always I always follow up anything the AI tells me with are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you double check?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You'd be surprised how many times it catches itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: Apparently what you're supposed to do is you're supposed to ask a chat one of the LM write me a prompt to get excellently. So you're supposed to use AI to write a prompt to then use in the AI to get better results. That was the other thing I didn't mention earlier. Yeah's pretty neat apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure I asked the question properly. Could you rephrase my own question for me?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Yep? To you.
Speaker 5: I've actually, I've had better luck actually build recreating images that way by taking an image that I want to recreate and getting a description from an AI, because the AI goes into this big, long description about what it's seeing, and then I'll plug that into my prompt for the image generator, and the results are much better than me just saying, you know, I want a picture of a box sitting on a table. You know, if I take a picture of a box sitting on a table, it goes into great detail about everything in the picture. So and then that's the kind of the results you get. So there's something to that reverse engineering. But at what point, again, at what point it's just nothing but the AI training the AI. At some point the input feed is going to come to a stop, right, and then what are we getting just like rehashed garbage and hallucinations because that's going on anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: Speaking hallucinations and people and money disappearing. What's what this Shilo Hendrick's chick speaking of psyops?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, Oh my god, I have at that.
Speaker 4: It's pretty big news. I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess for a second, I find it interesting because tribalism has returned. Like you know, we've got this this Uh it's African American high schooler who's dabbed to death a white dude and is getting you know, over like eight hundred thousand dollars on his giftsend go or go fund me or whatever. And then this girl wings out the N words sort of you know, angrily at the baby park and uh, now she's getting threats as though, like you're not allowed to say that word or something like that. I mean, socially you're not, but legally you live in America. If you choose too, you can.
Speaker 4: I guess she's allegedly getting threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's allegedly getting threats, and she's up to what five six hundred thousand dollars now and.
Speaker 3: Yeahs six hundred dollars. I'm might you want to you want to hear my spiray theory. Yeah, it's it's a whole arranged situation between her and that other dude that films her, and you're just a sucker in there. But they're just prying on you, dude.
Speaker 4: I guess people wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Are crazy?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And no, right, it's not that it didn't happen before.
Speaker 1: How come we can't think of syops like this? We need to commit better sy ops.
Speaker 3: Man, I know, right, it's now. But seriously, like it's it's just crazy to think that someone is just going to go pay like someone like that money like it just as you said, just tribalism and it's emotional like counteractions. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's nuts, dude.
Speaker 3: Until we really clear all this emotional trauma that this everybody's going through, I mean, we're not going to be able to move forward. It just you're going to be able to be used because this is how they're going to be able to always stereer you one way or the other.
Speaker 5: Another strange phenomenon that hit the news feeds across the past two weeks since the last time we gathered for a conslave is something to do with one hundred men and are gorillas or one girl.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Bonnie Blue versus one one one girl.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, m but that's wrong, man.
Speaker 3: I know, but yeah, that's that's yeah. I guess it's one one good thing he is good at doing simulation of some some who's gonna win one gorilla versus one hundred.
Speaker 1: Men, some some terrible globals. Someone who is really bad of being a good global citizen put this up me and the gorilla after realizing we share a common enemy.
Speaker 3: Nice, I need I need the link to that. Can you please put that in the I need the link to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll put that in the in the chat room.
Speaker 4: What what is up with these things? There's always one of these?
Speaker 5: Like what was it the one time about the chicken, the you're going to run into a man in the forest or a bear? Remember that ship?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that is that one? Is that? What this is? Is this one of these?
Speaker 5: One of the is the the dress blue or green or whatever it was or brown? Why these stupid little social like distractions go viral out of like nowhere. Are these type of things planned or are these just like the the random stuff that happens.
Speaker 3: I think it's a random stuff. It happened, but I think it's intentional because it's distraction. I think actually, during that Hendricks chick thing, something actually was happening around I forget what it is, but there is then it worked. It worked, and it did work because everybody what they were talking about on freaking Twitter was that instance. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I think that's when Trump was signing that executive order.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which, by the way.
Speaker 5: He bragged, by the way, as part of his celebration of the first hundred days, like nobody has signed as many executive orders as this guy. And I'm like, whoa hold on a second, Like, not that long ago. That was like you're supposed to be like, what the fuck's up with all the executive orders? Now you're like, I'm proud of it. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does he even read those eos?
Speaker 5: Did you notice that he always has somebody explain in great detail what he's signing, and then he always says the same thing when he after, it's very big. It's a big it's a big deal. He always calls everything the fucking big deal. You guys notice this, but don't fail.
Speaker 1: And he always leaves you waiting for a next big deal. He's like, Oh, I got it. I'm gonna release something tomorrow or later next week. It's huge. It's gonna be that's gonna blow your socks off. And I'm always just like, what, which what was it this week? Was it you're reopening Alcatraz? Is that what you teased? Me with last week, like, I'm not sure which ambastic thing it is you're doing that was the big thing I should be looking out for this week. It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 4: Man, Well he did.
Speaker 5: He teased an announcement which was announced today, but yesterday everybody was sitting on the edge of their seats wondering what the f this guy is gonna drop next? Is gonna be sneakers, Bible Trump steaks, because he's all.
Speaker 4: We're gonna really, we're gonna have a really huge.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the's as big as it gets. Those are his words. He said that this announcement he was making today is as big as it gets. So I'm gonna take him for his words. So that means that after today nothing is gonna be as big as his announcement today. What's his announcement today? Oh yeah, they fucked around with the terrorists and some trade deal with Britain and now we're gonna be paying a higher tariff to Britain than we did before.
Speaker 4: So exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, right, it's.
Speaker 4: As big as it gets.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I when I when I heard when I heard when I heard this, like the announcement, I was like it's gonna be just bullshit.
Speaker 1: It sure felt that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it's just your bullshit detector was correct, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep.
Speaker 1: What about four chan? Do you guys hear about four chan?
Speaker 3: Chan?
Speaker 1: So four chan was hacked, Its database is dumped and moderators exposed in in the last week or so.
Speaker 5: They definitely need protect They should probably get a kickstarter campaign going or go fund me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, Uh, they got taken down by a rival imageboard hacking group. Databases dumped, mods docked, proving that some of the mods were federal agents gloey fed boys like we've been.
Speaker 3: Seeing there forever.
Speaker 1: Yep, So four chan gets hacked, all the moderators shocked, all the moderators docked, and guess what some of them are using dot gov emails.
Speaker 3: How stupid you need to be to use the gov email? Come on, just a bit of cover up, you know.
Speaker 1: Yep? Yep, I think they had they think they servers might have gotten new too. Okay, this person says up some funny bits of the four chan chack four chan hack I haven't seen mentioned yet. The hacker managed to gain root access because the site runs on a version of free BSD that was last updated in twenty sixteen. A non insignificant portion of the janitor's slash mods that were docs to use dot edu emails, which means they're universities, which means they're probably attached to government contracts and or NGO contracts, or doing stupid research like making little hate maps funded by the SPLC or the ADL or some shit like that. It says they managed to dump the source code. Almost the entirety of four chan is badly formatted, mostly uncommon, ten thousand plus line line file called imgboard dot php. Some functions like the one makes a new post are over two thousand lines long. I'm not a PHP programmer, so I can't make heather or tails many specifics, but this codebase is a complete disaster all around. It's easy to see why zero work has been done on the site since moot left. It is disgraceful. The hackers leaked the source code for the site and claim to have the IP addresses behind every post, the identities of all moderators, and it seems it got hacked because it was running on software that was a decade out of date. So four chan, Wow, that's that's not a good look but not surprising. Fits right in line with what we've suspected for the longest time, dot ed U s and dot gov emails. Well r I P four chan is it done? I don't know. I don't go there and don't visit there, but I found that to be highly entertaining news right there.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 5: I mean all the good stuff already trained the AI right.
Speaker 1: All the the glowy fed boy responses and the uh the the liberal comedy responses from the edu accounts. Yeah, so that that's just fun. I thought that was some fun drama right there. Yeah, speaking of fun drama, you got anything else? Because I'm about I'm about spent, you guys, you wanna.
Speaker 5: Got some I got some fun drama our our state here of Texas, sir. Oh yeah, your favorite, your favorite professor Xavier.
Speaker 4: Want to be governor. What's his name? Crap craphead abbot abbit abbot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I guess they want to make it a legal to make like political memes and stuff here, like like serve jail time if you make a meme that's not like without a label that says you didn't get permission to do.
Speaker 4: What is the deal you you probably paid attention to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little bit. I mean, honestly, it was so ridiculous to me. I was just like, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: See you in court.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm in trouble then, I think, so.
Speaker 3: Let me let me check. I thought they actually made it a law.
Speaker 1: I'd say, good luck with that one. You guys, uh, yeah, how are you going to wield that?
Speaker 3: Who are you going to house pass this bill requiring more transparency and political ads? No, that's not so.
Speaker 4: I guess what it means. They want you to put a label on it that like, so.
Speaker 5: This is they going to make a meme that is so what qualifies as like being political? Does it have to be specifically about a cancer? Does that mean like literally you cannot criticize the governor in a political mean unless you put a you put like some sort of disclaimer or you violated the law.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make it doesn't make any sense, Like, how how would you even do that? Let's see Greg Abbott meme law. Newsweek has Texas banned political memes. Here's what we know so out of dreaded Newsweek. Here, let's see what they have to say.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: You know this was written by AI.
Speaker 3: Okay, so pass the how but they did not pass the Senate yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yes past his house built three sixty six, which would make it a legal requirement for a digitally altered media to be labeled such if it is used by a candidate or campaign group that spends over one hundred dollars on political advertising.
Speaker 3: So it seems not everybody, then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just for people that spend money on political advertising.
Speaker 4: So but I thought this was I thought this was America.
Speaker 1: What if I want to spend over one hundred dollars on political advertising and make memes? Like what if I want to do that? Maybe I support this? Like what the fuck? How about we criticize.
Speaker 4: How death and weird timing and why?
Speaker 1: How about we all get a check for five thousand dollars for criticizing candidates? How about every single one of US Americans that criticizes a candidate gets a big, fat fucking check. How about that?
Speaker 4: I want mine and Trump coin please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, dollar bill Trump Trump dollar bill a doll give me that, put it in my crypto.
Speaker 3: He's really after that dinner.
Speaker 5: I think there's something I think, Yeah, I think I can change in just mind, I really do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dump all my doge coin. I'm gonna turn it into trump coin.
Speaker 4: I'm in, you know, Yeah, I'm gonna swap out my pepe as soon as we're done here.
Speaker 1: I got ten million doge.
Speaker 5: So, speaking of the economy, there is one last, big, big news story, something we definitely need to address before we all have to deal with it. So, in case you didn't know, we're about to see some empty shells hitting the stores people. And it's not thanks to a fake pandemic or whatever the hell happened last time, but similar to what happened last time, you're probably gonna see bare shells again. It's because of these tariffs. Because these these crazy, crazy high tariffs, especially on like imported goods coming from China. When's the last time you checked like what you buy at the store and what's inside your house and what label says guess where it was made and where it came from from China. So everyone's been starting to slowly come out and warn people that okay, this is going to affect the supply, and the more the media has been talking about this, the more people are checking their stores and they're going, haha, you stupid, dumb fuck, I got nothing. There's plenty of eggs and plenty of toilet papers. Like people, this is like a tsunami effect. Okay, It's like the shit that's in the stores is the stuff that's in the warehouses that's already stocked.
Speaker 4: The ships stopped coming in.
Speaker 5: Okay, So in like a week from now, you might notice, Oh, how come the toy shells look empty.
Speaker 4: Two weeks from now, you might be like, huh, that's weird.
Speaker 5: There's like not as many clothes here as there was last time I went shopping. This time, by the time the kids are back in school, you're really gonna fucking notice.
Speaker 4: So please pay attention to that.
Speaker 5: If there are key things, important things, pharmaceuticals, a lot of these things depend on important like the damage is already done. And we saw what happened during the pandemic. So I'm just giving everybody a fair warning. And this is news, and this is what people are talking about, and of course you're blaming Trump.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 3: Well so there's only few there are few people in ministry media that that brought this up. But I don't know how much I trust that to be honest.
Speaker 5: I think just pay attention. I think you're gonna see the effects of this. I don't think they don't want everybody to run out and pay.
Speaker 3: They're saying, they're saying it's gonna be base B six weeks. So let's let's that's a well Trump.
Speaker 4: Trump just did the meet the Press thing with that lady.
Speaker 5: I keep forgetting her name, now whatever, she's the dee I hired running Meet the press, right, and his in his interview, he's all like, I'm just saying it's going to be paid. Like the sweet little baby eleven year old girl doesn't need thirty dollars. Maybe she can just have one doll or whatever, he says. Right, So he's already they're already really prepping. I think it's gonna be a tight toy Toilett Christmas this year. I think Trump canceled Christmas kids up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, which which I which?
Speaker 3: You know what, I think it's not a bad thing. You know what, No, no, why do we need to go out and buy some Chinese cheap shit and just spending money on.
Speaker 5: Useless No, no, no, before you go there, I agree, but we we live in this stupid consumer economy. I know it's going to affect the economy because there's gonna be stores that are close, people losing their jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, it's going to affect we know that. But that's again, that's part of why you should really give that message to the people in the right way. And I don't think it was done.
Speaker 5: There free free t points out the important one that I wanted to point out when I learned that how much shit that from lows and home depot is heavily dependent on foreign shipments coming in. I mean that that affects other like now you can't build ship Now you can't go start that business plan, you know. Like so again the same kind of knockdown ripple effects that we saw thanks to the pandemic. Is all I'm saying is that we're going to start witnessing again. It's just for a different reason, that's all.
Speaker 3: But you see what you say, you know what it is the same disruption of the supply chain that we saw before, and they did not act to fix it, and it just has to get done. Why the hell do we have to a port freaking nails from China or Europe?
Speaker 5: Well, this is why I trump is pushing for manufacturing to come back to America because obviously, across the decades we pushed it all away. But that's not an overnight fix. So this Apple guy was not. The Apple guy was saying, like, do you guys realize what it's going to take toll if we made an American iPhone? How long it's going to take us to make it, and how much it's going to cost you. I mean, it's just just shocking. It's absolutely shocking.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know that, but but I think I think maybe it's we just have to stop buying stuff for a while, save your money and buy Trump coin so you can go to dinners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Well, you know a lot of people already by American, A lot of people listen to this show at least do their best to buy American, and uh, a lot of those companies are getting fucked too. You know. It's like it's already we're already like bending over basically backward and taking more out of the wallet to not buy Chinese shit, and now these vendors are are getting hit with it too, you know, just by virtue of how much it costs to get their materials. So it's you know, and that's when it sucks. But then you see, like you know, Walmart's sales are down, it's like whoo, yeah, who fucking cares? You know, good, big deal. But it's just so like shotguns spread right now with like where the opportunities and where the downfalls are. It's just a little it's a little chaotic, man.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, just chaotic.
Speaker 1: It seems to be the name of the first hundred The first hundred days is a lot of chaos, man, very chaotic, which you know is I guess probably a leftist talking point, but I mean, you know, it is chaotic.
Speaker 5: It just is it has to be so that we can get the order of Kale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it comes right down to it.
Speaker 3: But but but think about it. They like the last four years, the damage that was done. And it's not just the last four years, it's saving before that, right, but yeah, the last four years the amount of damage that was done to us. So any course correction has to look chaotic. But again this is where in the beginning where I said he failed because he did not prime and he did not come out and talk to people, because that should have been better messaging, like to to reduce the chaos. Uh and and and even together support of people when when things get tough.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, no, none of that, no, no, you know, just bombasticness and uh that that bombastic is not gonna work in times like that. Yeah. And the shock and awe you know, the intentional shock and awe on the political left the other side is just like you know, it just just raises the polarization, the adamization, the political anger between the two sides moving forwards. You know, it's not a surprise.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, Well let's uh, let's let's call it a show. Let's call it a show unless we're missing anything else. And I got a couple of all right, well let's see here. We'll go around the room, start with you, missical Pharaoh, save rounds, final thoughts, anything you went through out here before we shut this episode of Boiler Room down. It's been a pleasure to have you here tonight, to be back in the boiler room with you guys.
Speaker 3: Man, thanks man, good to be back, and I hope everybody enjoyed today's show. And I'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 1: All right, mister Colfharaoh, there he goes ruckus over you save rounds.
Speaker 5: Final thoughts to put a feather and the cap on some of the things we've been talking about this evening.
Speaker 4: I'm going to quote the Bible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Second Corinthians eleven fourteen, and no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of lights.
Speaker 4: Yes, the.
Speaker 5: Pharaoh mentioned that I was very skeptical of the Trump administratory because of skeptical of all power, of all government, of all politicians. So because these people, in order for them to do the most damaged, the most evil, to be the most wicked, they have to appear to be the most loving, most light bearing, most friendly, helpful thing. And he's got that cult person. I mean, like there was a time not even that long ago where it seemed like holy shit, like I feel like I'm in a very small camp of people who don't trust this guy at all, where because like a lot he'll do some good things and like wow, okay, so we got close to a point where I'm like, oh my shit, oh my god, almost everybody likes they and what he's doing and what he's saying, and that's very scary. I prefer when like there's there all oh what are you doing. I like the people with the Trump derangement syndrome. I like people going off the hinges and calling Hitler for no reason, because now that you have a reason to accuse him of doing things that Hitler did, you can't you know. But anyways, so anyways, I just wanted to bring that up. I'm all over the place this week. I do my stuff Monday nights on Weaponized News. But tomorrow tune in. I'm going to be on a podcast, Let's see if I can pull this up here, called the third Rail Podcast. This is hosted by our friend nature Boy, and so I'm going to be on his podcast. You can find him on X Rumble. I don't think he's on YouTube. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's not, but he might be on Odyssey. But check him out on Rumble. Check him out on X. It's the third Rail podcast with nature Boy. It's n BE and not by Nature Nature Boys. Use your name on X and I will be there tomorrow night Live. It's a panel discussion. It's a fun thing that he does. He has a bunch of people on and they pass a stick, a virtual talking stick, and if I get the stick, I get to flap my gums for a while and do my thing. So it's a good podcast, good group of folks, and check it out if you can. That will be five pm, five pm Pacific, eight pm Eastern, which is seven pm Central our time hasher.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. It was a great show. It was fun doing this. We almost hit three hours.
Speaker 5: How about that? Until next time. God bless you, teach you and every one of you, and may God save this republic.
Speaker 4: Ruck us out.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Rucas. It was great to be back in the boiler room with you guys tonight. Glad Mark Anderson was able to join us. Thank you, Pharaoh. Thank you everybody out there on x YouTube Rumble for hanging with us tonight. Great to see you in the chat rooms. Very active tonight. Appreciate that. Please hit the like button and the subscribe buttons and all that good stuff. We appreciate that. Shout out again for the tip there we got in a swear draft. You want to support us, We got support links in the descriptions below and on the website. Our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. And we will be back with you probably for Sunday Wire coming up this Sunday and we're doing some changes over at the Pulse. I'm still broadcasting at the Pulse, but I've had to taken a break for the last week or so. Here they're changing the website up a little bit too, So look for me over there. I'll be back as soon as the links are up and ready for me again over there at the Pulse. Thepulse dot today is the website. And we'll see you for Sunday Wire here at Alternate Current Radio on Sunday. And that's it. We're out here. We'll see you next time for another edition of Boiler Room.
Speaker 3: H that's it. Go ahead and run, run home, and cry to mama.