Speaker 1: Mark your calendars.
Speaker 2: Friday night, July twenty fifth, as Elliott in the Round takes over Toby's Dinner Theater for The Little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: I listen to me the human word, it's a miss under This seat is better than anything he got up down.
Speaker 2: So you remember, I don't know how did dinner theater come up when we were first talking.
Speaker 1: About isn't it the best ones in the country.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, that's right, yes, yes, yes, yes, the best dinner theaters in the country.
Speaker 1: Very good diete what Lord.
Speaker 2: Did and we didn't realize we are surrounded by some of the great dinner theaters. And I swore in that moment we are gonna do and Elliott the morning night.
Speaker 1: For dinner Theater.
Speaker 2: And thank you very much to the very very kind people at Toby's.
Speaker 1: Dinner Theater in Columbia, Maryland.
Speaker 2: We will be there on Friday night, July the twenty fifth. Now, in learning about the Dinner theater, this thing's gonna be awesome. First thing I learned it's in the round, So we will be Elliott in the Round.
Speaker 1: For Toby's Dinner Theater.
Speaker 2: It is The Little Mermaid that's the show that's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: I think that'll be fun, that'll be great.
Speaker 2: So when you win, you will obviously get a pair of tickets. I don't care who you bring. You could treat it as a date night. You could treat it as an anniversary night. You could treat it as a six friend day. You could just bring a friend. I don't care.
Speaker 1: But you will get yourself.
Speaker 2: A pair of tickets to be able to join us for Elliott in the Round at Toby's Dinner Theater. So you get a pair of tickets. Also, you know what else you get? Oh, you can eat buffet. Yeah, thank you, thank you. So we'll get there early. Now I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 1: You'll have to help me. We don't eat during the show. We get there.
Speaker 2: We eat prior to the show. Right, So we get there, we hang out, we have some cocktails, We have all you can eat buffet where I will get my money's worth now for you.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to worry about it. It's free.
Speaker 2: Anything that you get is more than you've already paid to get in.
Speaker 1: So you will get tickets.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you'll get to take part in the all you can eat buffet. We will settle into our very special Elliot in the morning sex, and we will enjoy The Little Mermaid at Toby's Dinner Theater.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be awesome. If it don't count there, I'm down here on that scene. It don't stuck there, got there.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it matters. If you've ever seen The Little Mermaid before, I can tell you since it came out.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've seen it since then. We've heard the song before that? Yes, Oh, I know the like I know this song? What is the what's the other? Big song from the show? What is the other? Maybe there is something the matter with me. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things. I don't know. I don't know this. Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? I do know this. I don't know the words, though. You don't have to worry about me. Sing home on, hold on. I want to hear you then sing under the scene.
Speaker 2: If that when you don't know the words too.
Speaker 1: Everything's better down where it's wetter. I don't know. I don't know. It's always better down where it's wetter.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you will be able to join us when we start giving away tickets. Now here's why I have to announce it today. Let me lay out how everything's going to go over the next couple of days. Right, So obviously we're here today, We're here tomorrow. Tomorrow, by the way, we will give away the grand prize for the Oceaga Music Festival. After a lot of internal fighting. We will be off on Friday for the fourth of July, and then next week is our one week of summer vacation. So when we get back in here, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What day that is. That's the fourth eleventh, the seventeen is right, fourteenth, I don't know what day it is. No Monday fourteenth, Yes it is, thank you.
Speaker 2: So when we get back on the fourteenth, early in the show, I will start giving away those tickets.
Speaker 1: So right around six twenty six, that's me.
Speaker 2: On the morning of the fourteenth is when you will start winning your passes. Everybody who wins you get you get a pair of passes to join us on the twenty fifth. So that'll give us two weeks of blowing out tickets. But what was I gonna do make an announcement at five am on the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: No, So when we get back in we.
Speaker 2: Will start blowing out tickets to join us as we take over Toby's Dinner Theater Friday night, July the twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Everybody who wins get some pair of tickets.
Speaker 2: You will be able to join us for the All you Could Eat Bay and then obviously take part in the Little Mermaid. That'll be uh, that'll be a performed at Toby's Dinner Theater.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. It's not it'll be so much fun. I know, I really am looking forward to excited for the show.
Speaker 2: And listen, I can't tell you how many times I have used Toby's Dinner Theater as a U turn to get to parking at Merriwebbing. This will be night my car knows how to get there. This will be the first time it knows how to stop and go in. So thank you very much to everybody at Toby's Dinner Theater.
Speaker 1: It'll be awesome. Yeah, we're going on the twenty fifth, but it opened on May twenty third, and I believe runs since til August seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're kind of catching it towards the end, so there's a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: When we're done.
Speaker 2: But yes, so we'll be there, and yeah, it is going on right now.
Speaker 1: You can go anytime.
Speaker 2: You just won't be there for Elliott in the round, for when we take over Toby's Dinner Theater, he's little stuck there. That's I won't think dressing as a character, all right. So we understand what's going on. We understand what's going on. So we're here tomorrow, we're out on Friday for the fourth and then next week is our one week of summer vacation. We come back on the fourteenth, and then starting that morning, we'll start blowing out tickets for two weeks and then you'll be able to join us for our night at Toby's Dinner Theater July twenty fifth. Everybody gets tickets to the show. Everybody will get to take part in the all you can eat, But Fay, I haven't really started working with the chef yet.
Speaker 1: Chances are they've got that handled on their end.
Speaker 2: But we'll have some drinks, we'll have some dinner, and we will enjoy our night at Toby's Dinner Theater.
Speaker 1: Which again I'm stoked for.
Speaker 2: I really do think it's going to be a ton of fun, so that I'm looking forward to. But I wanted to make sure we got it out today, and I'll remind you tomorrow and then just know when we get back that is when you will start winning your passes for Toby's Dinner theater.
Speaker 1: Yes, somebody has a question. Do you have to be twenty one?
Speaker 2: Now again, I'm not making any assumptions based on profile pictures, but Tammy looks like she's twenty one.
Speaker 1: Maybe for their guests, though this is fun for the whole family. Yeah, oh yeah, oh yes, you do not have to be twenty one. No no, no no.
Speaker 2: If you want to bring, if you want to bring like somebody who's twenty, that's fine. You could bring if you wanted to bring your kid. I mean, I wouldn't bring a baby. I don't want to hear no noise. But the other people I want to hear are the performers, the maybe he is what he is? Something?
Speaker 1: The matter with me? I just don't see how a world that makes such wonder. Don't know those words to this song could be bad. Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections?
Speaker 2: Come? Please?
Speaker 1: They are a line about hands or something like that, her feet, the girl who has everything? This is Ariel. You look at this truth treasure's on tools. How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here, you think, sure she's got everything. You may know this.
Speaker 2: I've got gadgets and gizmos of plenty.
Speaker 1: I've got who's it's and what's it's before you.
Speaker 2: Go. I swear to God, Diana, if you sing during the show, I'll hit you with my mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: I know you can bring whoever you want to the show. That is totally fine.
Speaker 2: Where the people are okay, Kristen knows all the words too.
Speaker 1: I know the song, but I don't know all the words. Here's your line feet feet? Yes, that's where I'm gonna put mine up in the air. All right? Have I given out all the info that everybody needs? I feel like I have set. Everybody is welcome. You just have to win your way.
Speaker 2: In Friday night, July twenty fifth, at Toby's Dinner Theater. Thank you to everybody at Toby's. They have been fantastic to deal with what would