Speaker 1: Withintaco Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought you by Rock the Bank. More cash giveaways today, thirteen of them to be specific. They started nine oh five with us, then roll out hourly through nine oh five this evening with Klinger.
Speaker 2: Do I recall hearing that two of the thirteen giveaways on Friday were from JR R. Yes, they were right here, Yes, w jr R.
Speaker 1: Pistons. Yes, that's two pals. Yeah give okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's for both of you who won a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you when yours today again nine oh five, you get that keyword that you entered our website.
Speaker 1: Let's start in Boston. Cops there are looking for a guy who went to a corner market and assaulted the clerk with a hot pocket.
Speaker 3: You could do a major assault with a hot pocket.
Speaker 1: Now you're thinking exactly what I was thinking initially, Taco that the you know, hot pocket. The first thing that comes to mind is, you know, the surface of the sun hot after they're they're prepared. Yeah, he threw a cold hot pocket at the clerk. He was apparently upset because the clerk asked to see his id before selling him a tobacco product unrelated to his potential hot pocket purchase. So we got a hot head with a hot pocket.
Speaker 3: Who really wants nicotine.
Speaker 1: Another customer witnessed the hot pocket assault told the assailant, hey, dude, chill out. At this point, they started fighting and the hot pocket guy pulled out a pocket knife and tried to stick both the customer and the clerk.
Speaker 2: He was pocket pocketing. He had a hot pocket and a pocket knife. If we had bwo Bob World order at the front of that convenience store, it would have been taken care of well.
Speaker 1: Between the customer and the clerk. They managed to get the guy out of the store, locked the doors, they called police. No one ended up getting injured in the end. But this dude's in the wind only I'm sure to assault again. He's gonna have a pocket rocket. It's a trifecta of pockets. I can tell I know people like this. You guys got to watch out up in Boston, right, Yeah, do you think he has a pocket full of quarters too?
Speaker 2: He's got a pocket full of quarters and he's headed to the arcade. For those don't that don't know, that's a song. They've got a pocket full of quotas, and I've headed to the arcade because I have what.
Speaker 1: Pack man fever? Yeah, pack man fever. He nailed it. What's an arcade? Yeah, now it's a place where we used to have to go play video games. Hot pockets, so Jesus, I don't know what it is. When you heat those things up, you don't let those sit for a bit. They the trick with the hot pocket. Get it out of that the nuclear sleeve as soon as possible, and then cut it in half and kind of open it up a little bit and let the steam come out and peel the paint off your ceiling. Yeah, it's high intensity heat. And then cut the other halves. You know you have You've cut it in the center.
Speaker 2: Now cut the halves right so you have four quarters, and then you head to the arcade to play pack band because you have pac mand No.
Speaker 3: And then just.
Speaker 1: Let it. I burn the roof of my mouth so bad once on a Pepperoni hot pocket you could literally feel the flap of skin.
Speaker 2: It was just we at this this past weekend with the fantasy football I know, stupid mid season fantasy football draft, but had that this weekend and they made a buffalo chicken dip that was awesome. Right comes out of the oven. Hey guys, super hot and first person walked right up to it and the roof of the mouth flap a scan No sport show.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: But think about it if you have ol Scorre show. There was stone Crab, there was Filet Mignon, there was this that.
Speaker 1: All they're ruined at appetizer stage.
Speaker 2: I looked at the dude and I said, hey, bro, you just ruined your entire palette for everything.
Speaker 1: A Walmart store in Ohio's pressing charges against a former employee. He was caught peeing on a pallette outside the store filled with bags of potting mix. They got him on surveillance footage consuming alcohol in the premises and then spraying the potting mix.
Speaker 3: He had a shop a beard, didn't he.
Speaker 1: He ruined seventy two bags of potting mix, valued at over four hundred bucks. They all had to be tossed, But I mean, did they have holes in him? Wouldn't it just bounce off the plastic? If this is the worst thing that's ever been done to some products in a Walmart, I would be shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't there.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't Walmart.
Speaker 2: I think that was a convenience store actually, where the person during COVID was walking around licking the tops of opening up.
Speaker 1: That that was in a grocery store. Yeahs an ice cream aisle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and disgusting sick people out there, I tell you, But this one, I mean, come on, he probably shouldn't have been drinking on the job and then you know, urinating on the potting mix.
Speaker 1: It's unclear if he was just hammered or intentionally did it to get back of the store. It sounds like they had that he had been recently fired and wasn't working at the time. Oh okay, well i know what I'm gonna do tonight. I'm getting back of that Walmart.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, it was a Walmart. They let you go.
Speaker 1: I would wonder what he would have done if they were bags of kalmanure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad we didn't have to witness that one or hear about it. If if you lost your job there, then I was thinking, just you lost the Walmart job, go to the's not done. They're done, So maybe you get Target. I don't think Target's taken you dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, Taco Bob, I know you probably don't know who Lily Phillips is, so I placed it convenience. No, you don't need to. You can just go to our Facebook page. Hey, then I'll search her there and go ahead and open that up and you can hear about her latest feet. She's an only fans creator. Uh she created all right, one hundred and one men in fourteen hours. What one hundred and one dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm looking at her pictures. She's only twenty two years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's complaining of being a tad achy and that her eyes were burning from.
Speaker 2: From the stuff. Yeah, this stuff the dreams are made of and kids.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: I didn't really want to go right there. I kind of was holding back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so bad that I was just thinking that that's like somebody's daughter. She is no older than twenty two or twenty three years old.
Speaker 1: She's uh, you can watch that and listen there. She's gonna try to break her own record here soon. Really, is there a sign up sheet?
Speaker 3: Is this like for you?
Speaker 2: Quite sure? I mean, unless you're first in line. Look, she's curling her hair ahead of time.
Speaker 1: She got all all dolled up for this.
Speaker 2: Why are you curling your hair? Men are gonna this is dude, do the math on this. No, I'm disgusted. Now she's eating a sandwich ahead of time that you're gonna have a full sandwich. You're you're the sandwich. Oh god, this is horrendous.
Speaker 3: The man download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right, great habit.