Speaker 1: Oh look who decided to show their face? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: You've changed so much? It's Fallin and Colts on one oh one point three KTWB. Cult's been in Michigan doing God knows what with God knows.
Speaker 2: Who, or the other way around what God knows who? If God knows what, right.
Speaker 1: That that might fit better. We have a lot going on today. It is skate date tonight. We're so excited. This is Colt's chance to show off his alleged simone biles of skating skills. I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I don't know how away here we go. We have Hosy our tickets. That's what's big for you, okay, because we already gave away all the skate date tickets. Sorry, but you can win Hosy our tickets at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty. And we're going to come back with anyone listening who on katiewb twe oh one point three kd WB With Fallon and Cult getting hype for our skate date, can I put another playlist? Colt didn't help me. I want to throw that out there. Didn't even send one single suggestion for it.
Speaker 2: I trust you.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't I did. I tried to a mix of like stuff we're playing, like Espresso Apple, and then I threw in some like classics like bad Romance, Give Me More Sleigh for you when we found Love? No, absolutely not. There's zero one Stefani. I have like get Low All Star by smash Mouth, bottoms Up one, two step shots. I did put one on for you for you beauty and a beat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I did so anyway, No, no one Stefani made the list. Is that a mistake? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean whatever, It's all right. We all have our own music taste somewhere better than others. It's cool.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do Anyone listening. Who fell asleep in a weird place? Do you want on my weirdest place? I fell asleep in a pop punk rock club. My boyfriend was in a punk rock band. He tore it all over. Uh nope, nope. I paid all the bills. He didn't pay any It actually was the opposite of a flex. I was trying to support a dream while building resentment. You know how it goes. So I went and I would go watch him, but I've never been a night owl, and I'm my superhero powers. I can fall asleep anywhere. I just put my head down on the table and went to sleep, like a foot away from the stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems impossible. That seems like a liar. Are you lying? Look me in the eyes. WHOA, Nope, you're not lying.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's terrifying, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did because I fell asleep at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere in Michigan.
Speaker 1: That's people to sleep there about.
Speaker 2: But it feels so weird. You're just sleeping next to a highway where anyone can just come and who might be Like, there was a trucker there. Yeah, there was a trucker there. And he walked all the way over to my side and peed by my car. Was weird.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 2: Literally, he walks up and I'm like, oh God, I'm dying because I didn't have any protection. I have my dog, that's it.
Speaker 1: And your dog would like betray you for.
Speaker 2: Sure if if he has a biscuit or something, You're gone. And immediately I was like, I'm dying. And then he just whipped this, you know, and he went to the and I'm and he left and I'm like, weird, he marked you, but I got to sleep, so yeah, good night.
Speaker 1: They're also like, good for you, my friend. So anyone listening who fell asleep in a weird place, got suspended? Is that best? From school or work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be anything. Got suspended okay, school or work?
Speaker 1: Thanks, Or spent too much money on vacation Jake and I spent too much on my birthday vacation, but I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't care until you get back and you're like, but I can't do anything now. So what the.
Speaker 1: Worst part is? I will usually pay for like you know, you pay for your hotel and airfare and all that upfront, so by the time my vacation comes up, I'm like, oh it was free and crazy spending on the actual vacation, that's my problem.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to do it.
Speaker 1: Though I look at it like, oh, I pay for this a year ago. It's like free.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Whatever.
Speaker 1: So if you've been in any of those categories, give us a call. Six, five, one, nine, eight nine, katiewb fella, sleep in a weird place, got suspended, or spent too much money on vacation balan and cold one on one point three Katie w B with Thalon and Colt. Anyone listening who fell a sleep in a weird place, got suspended, or spent too much money on vacation. Now, I think most people would argue they spent too much on vacation, unless, like, your uncle has a time share somewhere. Oh that'd be nice, I tell you, Like, Okay, this is going to sound so bratty. Yeah, so my friendfici'll listen my friends. Nope, I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 2: You're commit whatever. She knows you if you're in college.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who had a time share in college. Her her family did okay, and so we all went and it sucked so bad, Like we would like side chat like the other people and be like we wish we would have just spent money so we weren't so miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only people who have a time share are people who were having a time share sold into it. And it's not your face, it's a scheme. And then you get there and you're like, I get to vacation once every seventeen months to this place.
Speaker 1: You're super rich and you have one of those like shared super rich person places, then that's the only difference, and I don't even know what that's like. I've never been to one of those. Sounds fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It sounds fun to be rich. Okay, but you spent a ton of money on your vacation. How much you spent it was probably.
Speaker 4: Upwards of like eight or nine grande.
Speaker 2: What was your vacation buying a house? My car actually rented.
Speaker 4: We looked up rent in Hawaii while we were there, and it's like fifteen hundred dollars for just a studio apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, so you went to Hawaii and did you stay like the four Seasons?
Speaker 1: Good question. No, we stayed in a cute little airbnb right next to the ocean. Could literally see the see the open from my bedroom.
Speaker 2: What was it worth it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I got to swim with the manor raise at night and one of them talk to me and it was the coolest.
Speaker 2: Thing I've ever done in my life. That was cool.
Speaker 1: Did he ask for consent? That's my first question? You thought it said it was cool? So obviously Okay. So I so the the nine thousand is the airbnb, the flights, because flights to Hawaii are expensive. And then just like your food, and everything.
Speaker 4: Yep, okay, souvenirs and then yep.
Speaker 1: Our one big activity was getting to swim with the man. Raise now I want to swim with a man? Ray got him some jealous.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've spent nine thousand dollars on stuff that's worse than that. I feel like trying to think about it.
Speaker 1: That's true. Which which island did you go to?
Speaker 4: We were on the Big Island?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay, Well, what was your name? Seanna? Channa? Thanks for calling in?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Are you still paying off the credit card?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 4: Nope, it was all from Grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's okay, makes it a lot less awesome. Honest, I thought, like I thought you were like with us, struggling. Your credit got impacted by this trip. But it was just Nana day.
Speaker 1: This was the rest of her money.
Speaker 4: And now I'm back in the same boat where I owe waste too much money for others.
Speaker 1: Oh gume, So.
Speaker 2: Nana just enabled you? Is she still with us?
Speaker 1: I wanted Nana to enable me.
Speaker 4: It was her inheritance when she passed away a couple.
Speaker 3: Of years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel better about that. You know what Nana wants you to go to Hawaii. So that's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: But you spent it all in one spy.
Speaker 2: But maybe the man Ray was Nana trying to talk to you from a.
Speaker 4: Different world, Alex, the grandma from Malana.
Speaker 2: It is day. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Shout out to you and your Hawaii trip. I'm jealous, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you will for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, this is crazy. There's an update in the death of Matthew Perry, which I didn't even realize they were looking into this. People have been arrested in connection with his death. Now we're going to cover that also. Blake Lively. Man, she is getting raked over the coals right now. It gets even worse. We're going to cover in the pop Culture Minute in six minutes.
Speaker 5: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the actual headline, by the way, your pop Culture Minute brought to you by ovalsigand Linz. This is the actual headline on TMC. Two doctors, Comma Perry's assistant, Comma Ketamine Queen arrested. So this is what basically is going down. Matthew Perry's assistant and Eric Fleming, who prosecutors say helped broker drug deals, have already copped plead deals. So they're saying that the assistant pled guilty to conspiracy to distribute ketamine resulting in the death and serious bodily injury. Fleming meanwhile pled guilty to a pair of charges conspiracy to distribute ketamine and distribution of ketamine resulting in death and serious bodily injuries. So they're facing up to fifteen years behind bars. That's assistant and Fleming. The doctor was staring down up to twenty five years in prison, but in exchange for their plea agreements, prosecutors agreed to seek reduced sentences based on their acknowledgment of responsibility and cooperation with the investigation. I mean, obviously there are photos you can see. It's crazy if you look on TMZ the bags and all the drugs, and they say the authority say, the five defendants all knew Perry was in the throes of addiction from September twenty twenty three to the time of his death in October, but cared more about making money off of him than his well being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing, Like, do you want to keep your job and income or do you want to like just bail on the whole project.
Speaker 1: I think that it's really easy to say, h what have any to do with it? But I think that a lot of people when they get around money, they're morals seem to go out the window.
Speaker 2: I just clearly, yeah, it's just if you know, you almost need a babysitter, Like if you're Matthew Perry, you almost need someone around you, just like, okay, well if I pass that while I'm walking the dog or whatever, I need to pick me up. You almost need definitely want to be going in a hot sub.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So Jordan is finally opening up about losing her Olympic bronze medals. Clear she's really upset over it, saying straight, I have no words. That's I mean. So she's speaking, but she's saying, I have no words. The decision feels Unjust do you not hear about that? Okay? So in the like in the Olympics, they I.
Speaker 2: Know, they get medals.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did how far I had to go back to explain this to you. So basically, there's on the US team, there's a gymnast named Jordan Chill. Don't his child's chills. I want to say their last name wrong. So another girl got the bronze medal. The Team USA appealed it, saying Jordan basically had a higher like I had a more difficult thing. So they agreed and gave Jordan the bronze medal. The judges then went back again later and they're like, no, you got to give it back to the original girl. They were doing so many takes e vaccines. So it's screwed up.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's absolutely screwed up. Now let's dive into some Blake Lively drama. I've been covering it every single day. You haven't been here, Colt. We already covered all this stuff yesterday. That Colet was texting me last time. I'm like, bro, I already cover that on the Pop Culture Minute. Obviously she has some issues with Blake Baldoni, But what's happening. I'm sorry she has issues with Justin Baldoni. Her name's Blake. But the bigger thing now is it seems like everyone's turning on Blake Lively and I don't think that needs to happen. So an interviewer posted an interview from years ago. Because she's like, oh, this is my time to shine. I'm going to post this old interview. She labeled the interview the interview the worst interview for life, the one that made her want to quit interviewing. So I'm gonna set it up really quick for you. She's in a press junker. These are like where the selebrities are talking about the movie all day long and interviewers coming one after the other after the other. I'm going to guess that's really exhausting work for the celebrities, but they have to put on a happy face because they're promoting their freaking movie. Yeah, so they at the time, Blake Lively is pregnant, visibly pregnant. She's announced her pregnancy, and the interviewer starts the interview like this, and it was a bad choice clearly. First of all, congrats on your little bump. Congrets on your little bump. So what about my bump? So she immediately turns it on AND's like, congrats on your a little bump. Well, the interviewer's not pregnant, she doesn't have a bump, so it's like awkward. Then they basically ignore her. It's kind of like how mean girls would act where you act like a person isn't in the room and only look at each other, and it's her and Parker Posey are promoting a Body Allen film, which Whatody Allen? Okay? And then this happens, which is also awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Did you guys love wearing those kind of clothes that you yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, working digit I wants to talk about the clothes, But I wonder if they would ask the men about the clothes.
Speaker 1: I would the interviewers like, well, I would ask the men about the clothes. The clothes was apparently they were a big thing for that movie. They were. This is like an old interview. This is from years ago, a different movie she was in. I think everyone's crapping on Blake Lively. I think right now maybe Blake and Justin just didn't get along on the set of It ends with us and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But to.
Speaker 2: Destroy a okay, one thing, interviewer, you gotta do your research. First of all, I will defend Blake in this notoriously. They don't talk about their kids. They keep their kids on the limelight. So what am I going to do? I'm not gonna ask about the baby.
Speaker 1: They talk about each other, Blake and Ryan talk about each other, but they don't really love talking kids.
Speaker 2: So I knowing that knowledge would be like, Okay, gonna avoid that question.
Speaker 1: The interviewer could claim all I said was congrats, which okay, so was kind.
Speaker 2: Of incredibly lazy, Like do you guys like wearing clothes? Like just kind of a lazy question. Yeah, And what's weird those Blake like playing social justice? Like, oh, you want to ask the men. I don't think that was the angle. I think she just had a lazy question. Yeah, And she's trying to figure out how to pay for her cat's litter this month. I don't think she really cares about men women the gender thing.
Speaker 1: Some people would argue like Blake is hormonal, she's pregnant, She's tired of being asked the same questions. Sorry, too bad, that's your job. You're gonna be asked the same stupid question one hundred times. Yeah, the interviewers should put in a little bit more work and think of better questions. Sometimes they're gonna ask you obvious questions and you got to suck it up and answer it for the fiftieth time.
Speaker 2: That day. Whenever I see those, I'm like, dude, we could do any job like you and I could host anything. I feel like you're better. You could host any game show or whatever. You can have any celebrity, any question. But what are we doing? What are we doing with our lives?
Speaker 1: I'm drinking a lot of Dike coke, beating some Jimmy John's here on the side.
Speaker 2: You guys, just sounds really awesome. Thank you, it's beautiful things. Oh it's one on one point three katiewb with Filon and Colts.
Speaker 1: I stated, Jimmy John sandwich, so fast, dude, you did just sit on my chest.
Speaker 2: You know how to take down a foot long?
Speaker 1: So okay, That's what I've always been told.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say nice guys finished last. Like everybody, all the girls want to date like a bad boy. They want someone with edge.
Speaker 1: They don't want to date the bad boy. They just want to hook up with.
Speaker 2: The bad Well, the question is, like, for people who have been with the nice guy, how did it turn out? I've been with a lot of.
Speaker 1: Nice guys, and I don't being been with like that. I mean, I would say the majority of people I've dated in my life have been. I would label almost all of them nice guys. So the relationship was good, it wasn't toxic. No, the one crap person I dated, Yeah, there was one crap person. So he had a nice guy a facade kind of Yeah, to a degree.
Speaker 2: You might be the minority on this.
Speaker 1: I probably am.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think yeah, because a lot of people and you could text by three nine two w KDWB one your experience with a nice guy, how to end out? Because a lot of people say they're putting on a face, they're putting on a show, psychos, empty words, they're always the victim. Once told me if I gave him the time of the day, he would give me the world. He dumps me when we I refuse to hook up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, jerk loser. You filmed that out quickly at least.
Speaker 2: But I just was curious, is this true? Because I feel like I'm kind of a nice guy. Yeah, so I'm trying to reevaluate, like, am I a gas lighter? Am I mean? Actually in a relationship, I don't feel like I am. But all these things have me questioning.
Speaker 1: Like I've never been in a relationship with you, but you're definitely a gas lighter. You do it to me, and you do it so naturally that it comes so natural that I like, No, you probably do it to your wife.
Speaker 2: What that's crazy that you would even say. A lot of people say nice guys are pushover, spineless, ambitionless geez. So if you were ever in a relationship with a nice guy, what was your experience? Did it end?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I guess what I'm trying to seek out here is if nice guys are so nice, why aren't people getting in a relationship. Why are they always friend zoned versus getting in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think. I think you women want a nice guy, but they don't want a doormat. So there is a difference, because, like you, the way to subscribe to push over spineless that's so brutal. I have dated people who were super nice and they just said yes to everything that I like, and I don't. I don't like that. I want someone who challenges me a little bit, not someone who like constantly is like no, but like Jake will be like, you're being ridiculous right now. Sometimes when I'm being ridiculous and I'm like, oh, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: So you need someone to keep perspective of what's going on in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't want you don't want a dormat you, but you want Yeah, you want someone you get along with and they're easy and like nice, because that's.
Speaker 2: Part you can respect them more or Yeah.
Speaker 1: Respect is so huge a relation. First of all, I think one of the top things men want to feel is respected and women, Yeah, you want you want to respect your partners. So if you're like, ah, a person is spineless, are they are dormat? You don't have respect for them.
Speaker 2: But if they're saying yes to make you happy, like happy wife, happy life. So what is you want someone to be combative in a way like you want someone not combative man?
Speaker 1: I think that's someone who will stand up for certain things. I think in every relationship they say choose your battles, right, that's at work, that's at home. So you have to like, if you have someone who's arguing with you constantly and combative, no, that's toxic, that's horrible. But if you have someone like that, like you know that, like they're standing up for things at times when it makes sense, then you respect that. That makes you step back and go, oh, they aren't always saying no. So if they're saying no right now, it's they have probably a pretty good reason. I should like look into that, listen to them and respect.
Speaker 2: It seems like you have a lot of things on your checklist for men, and maybe you were the problem and a lot of that was always the problem.
Speaker 1: It was always the problem. Everyone call annie X like, yeah, I can, I can confirm that.
Speaker 2: Oh Fallin, Oh yeah, she sucked. He was a major issue.
Speaker 1: Stalin and cult on one oh one point three kd w B. Guess she's coming to the Twin Cities. Hosier is coming, Uh yeah, Excel Energy Center on the eighteenth, So according to my math, that is three days away.
Speaker 2: That you're telling me this, dude, Nay, he hits that note.
Speaker 1: Every time or do you think he has like a backing vocal to help them disrespectful? I bet he hits it. So he's coming. I believe the show is sold out, which means these tickets how to get your little fingies on? Oh yeah, we got him, We got him two fifty, three, fifty and four fifty today and tomorrow. So if you'd like to go see Hosier on the eighteenth, the caller ten right now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: We should have a keyword, though, little something for them to yell out. What do you think Fallon's belly button?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Gross?
Speaker 2: So you call in caller ten when we say Collerton. What's the keyword? You got to say Fallen's Audi belly button. I don't have an Audi Valen's Audi belly But Jinny.
Speaker 1: Why are you? Why is this a thing? I don't like it?
Speaker 2: KATIEWB. Get luck?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Hayley? Big Hosier fan, huge fan?
Speaker 1: Trying to sell right before I have to go back to school as a teacher next week. May are you comfortable sharing where you're a teacher. I'm a teacher in the A dynam Public School.
Speaker 2: Oh got to deal with those kids, all those rich kids.
Speaker 4: All that, but to use one more week of vacation.
Speaker 1: I totally get that, all right. I didn't want to be a part of this. But cult has a weird keyword.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 1: What's the cue?
Speaker 5: And?
Speaker 2: Oh you missed the keyword?
Speaker 1: I'm fine with her missing it.
Speaker 2: What do you think the keyword is?
Speaker 1: She's never going to guess it was so weird.
Speaker 2: Give it, Give it to me.
Speaker 4: Give me a clue.
Speaker 1: Can I get a clue?
Speaker 2: It's on Fallon's body and it's an Audi.
Speaker 4: What in the I heard that?
Speaker 1: I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 2: It's one A one point three Katie w b with foal and cold. I had a long drive Yesterday's rode ten and a half hours.
Speaker 1: And it's a very long road trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was terrible. But on road trips. I don't know if anybody else is like this, but I have a rule where you can eat whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You don't have a single ounce of protein fiber. No, it's only carbons and sugar baby on road trips.
Speaker 2: And ten and a half hours is almost too long without a toilet in that scenario, like you almost need well if you're seeing gas station food for ten and a half hours, Yeah, you're risking it, dude, you're risking so much. But this is my question for you. Start feeling bad about myself every day. The rappers are just piling up your seat. My dog's looking at me like again, you're starving again, you have a cheat day, So I want you to walk through what you would get.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you not?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna ignore that. Yawn. So you're you're pulling up to a gas station. You can eat anything.
Speaker 1: I have to stick to a gas station.
Speaker 2: Well, I have different places for this cheating. Going to journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we're taking on a journey, so I assume it's like a quick trip. So I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna grab glazers and a breakfast sandwich, a bag of mun cheese. It's the kind of chip that has like bag has like multiple different chips in one bag. A diet coke because Da DA and peanut butter, M and m's probably.
Speaker 2: I'm big dog. That's a lot for the gas station. But it's your cheat day.
Speaker 5: I did you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what my next stop it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So so you're saying that was too much.
Speaker 2: No, that was good. Okay, that was If you're just doing one day, that's that's great because spread it out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Second option, do you go into the grocery store? Yeah, what are you picking up? Ultimate sheet egg.
Speaker 1: Rotisserie chicken, a full one without utensils that I'll just literally pick off of as I drive.
Speaker 2: Like there's Amliu and pirate just like how they eat just what a Somali and pirate? Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on anyway, I don't know what's talking about. That's actually relatively healthy.
Speaker 1: Getting an entire rotissary chicken with the skin.
Speaker 2: I don't think that I can do that in seven minutes.
Speaker 1: No one asks one asks you to. I would get that. I would definitely get something from the bakery. So I don't know. If that's a sheet cake, dude.
Speaker 2: I'll fall on sheet cake from the bakery.
Speaker 1: Dude. How sick would it be to pop a plastic top off of a sheet cake or a fork? Because you know you've done this poor where there's like a sheet cake in you keep going with a fork and you're eating like a straight line. When I gotta I gotta eatn a line out, So jake, the no been snacking. I would go so hard through that and then chips.
Speaker 2: Weird way to top off a cake. But if you're I mean, if you're the thing about a cheat day.
Speaker 1: I'd probably do harvest cheddar Son chips. There there solid choice, thank you. That's a great choice. A lot of people will go to Rito's, but that's a bad option.
Speaker 2: Son chips.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If you're going all in. You got to go all in, so you might as well eat the entire sheet cake.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could eat the entire thing, I would.
Speaker 2: Now this is a separate day. Oh still a cheat day, but you already had a lot.
Speaker 1: This is the next cheat Take me to one fast food plate.
Speaker 2: This is the next two days. So akay, the next day you pull up to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Is this in the morning or afternoon? This is like a noon So I didn't get breakfast?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Topped off my cheet cake.
Speaker 2: But dude, you're this is cheat day feeling.
Speaker 1: Always get the number nine, you spee number two until they sabotage me. The two cheese burger meal large DC, and why not a hot fudge Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's all you're getting. Yeah, that's how light?
Speaker 1: Thank you. I don't think most agree with that. It's not a double cheeseburger, it's two cheeseburger's meal.
Speaker 2: And you're getting fries too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, large fries, salt one baby darch DC, hot fudge Sunday.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's that's actually real.
Speaker 5: Lfe.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna throw a ch chicken.
Speaker 1: No, But when I was pregnant. I honestly, I probably the number of chickens I chopped down. It was bad. I was going MC chicken hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the last thing. You're just at your house and we've all been through this scenario where you're like, you know what I'm gonna eat whatever. You go to your cupboards. You have a limited amount of options. Though you weren't ready for a fat day. You just weren't every day fat day. I know your long groceries. Yeah, so what are you putting together at home for the ultimate cheat meal?
Speaker 1: I would do two bowls back to back of cinnamon toast crunch because one's not enough.
Speaker 2: That's a ball or move. I'm never been more proud of you in my life. That's is the best move ever.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: A lot of people sleep on the cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's I'll give that a Jake Gottler shout out because he got me bad on that sweet tooth addiction.
Speaker 2: And are you are you drinking the milk afterwards?
Speaker 1: I don't drink the milk after you messed up. She has up one of those bowls with the straw in it. You know, thank you so much for your support. So cool you know what Jake's been doing. I bought marshmallow fluff for all of his daycare class about to because I know how much to get in joke, have one, and I was like, okay, he's my dream, all of them about Attorney Wall so much hold change her life, and he was got. He got hamburger Hawaiian hamburger bindes with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, and he's been going so hard on him.
Speaker 2: Dude, I can tell Jake grew up a little trashy, and I love it.
Speaker 1: People little trashy mostly grew up smoking a lot of weed.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. So yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with felon and cold on one on w well, well, well we had a woman and she was great, featured on The Golden Bachelor. Well now we have a Minnesota raised quote unquote hot dad competing on The Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 1: He is an army veteran known to the Bachelor's fan base as Kelsey's hot dad.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 1: His name is Mark Anderson, and he is famous in the Bachelor Nation because his daughter became engaged on the last season of the Bachelor. Oh then totally nepotism, but like in a weird reverse way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: ABC announced the lineup in a new promotion for the first season, and Anderson, he's fifty seven years old, will be the youngest contestant. He's already known to many of the franchise fans as Kelsey's hot dad. He was introduced back in season twenty eight when obviously they do like the hometown visits and she introduced her dad to her. Is he hot?
Speaker 2: What's he looked like? Describe it?
Speaker 1: Uh, white hair, white mustache and beard. He has nice straight white teeth. He has nice Okay, I didn't even like get weird about that. He is attractive. He's like, he's a good looking man.
Speaker 2: Told, white mustache and white that's what you're looking for, all right now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying, like you said, describe him. I physically described him. Yeah, a sexy way anyway situation shirt in the photo.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh, So he is joining this season. Joan is the Bachelorette and it's premiere September eighteenth on ABC and I'll be streaming on Hulu. Last the Bachelor season, I think a white people found out like Gary wasn't as great as he came across, So we'll see how how it goes soccer, I know, but I did watch a lot of those episodes and that I fell off like I do most things, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is weird in life, like you never know where it's gonna take you, Like you could just be sixty one day making out on national television with some dude you or does anybody that's true?
Speaker 1: Two other stories really quick, so if you care. Jd Vance and Tim Walls they've committed to do a vice president debate that over first the weirdness and of course the viral Australian breakdancer Reagan has officially commented. She said, I really appreciate the positivity. I'm glad I was able to bring some joy into your lives is what I hope for. But she was thinking her supporters because she said the hate has been devastating, and she's like, I didn't realize it would also from the door to so much hate, which is frankly been pretty devastating. While I went out there and I had fun, I did take it very seriously. I worked my butt off preparing for the Olympics. I gave it my all, and everyone's like, you're the reason they removed the category they're not even having anymore. You are an embarrassment.
Speaker 2: I feel that should I have even been there to begin with, I mean break dancing, I don't. We couldn't think of anything else break dancing.
Speaker 1: It does take a lot of skins. If you're like, if you saw the other countries there were really good break answer.
Speaker 2: She wasn't there. That's the thing, like nobody would if it would have just been whatever. There's so there's so many things.
Speaker 5: Like what.
Speaker 1: That's not really athletic?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, you're trying to hold your breath that long holding the yodel.
Speaker 1: I can yodel.
Speaker 2: That's all right, prove its hold on? Wait, stay there.
Speaker 1: I have audio of me yodling.
Speaker 2: But forgot, let's hear yodea.
Speaker 1: I have audio of me yodling. We just hear it right now, going here on the spot yoo. I need it. I need a practice. But I can yodel again a spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, that point I have I.
Speaker 1: Will give you. I did when the yodel guy, the little Walmart yodel kid. I have me doing my version of his song, and I will will I'll well, don't we come back.
Speaker 2: You crumbled under the pressure. It's all right, No, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I can yodel. I gotta hear this.
Speaker 2: I swear.
Speaker 1: Why do you make me promises? Okay? Trending brought to you by Nicola Law dot com. My family loves going to the Minnesota Zoo. Of course. I mean they have nearly five thousand amazing animals from around the world. African penguins, check, they have Asian wild horses, sea otters. There are so many cool animals to check out. Go take a trip around the globe today. Grab your tickets at Mnzoo dot org. Three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. I wish the moment America yesterday. Ride in the roller coaster flex I said it before you cut. I said it before you cut. We're gonna get you some nickeloa universe passes right now with our summer school pop quiz. If you're smart now, I think that like if you try hard, we try to reward you. Okay, So if you want to answer some trip competing in someone else, do your best. Sixty five one nine eight nine katiew Beta play one on one point three katiew b with Falon and Colt. Yes, we do have another pair of hosy our tickets. We're giving those away at three fifty, so a little after three fifty. I'm gonna be honest with you. We're gonna be a little bit late because we have to do our summer school pop quiz with Barbon, Ramsey and Amanda an Egan playing today for some Nickelodeon Universe tickets. So we're gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name in the first to two wins. Are you ready? All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, how many ounces are in a cup?
Speaker 3: Amanda?
Speaker 1: Yes, Amanda, Hey, that's correct.
Speaker 2: What hey?
Speaker 1: Question number two, what is the name of the fairy tale about a girl with long hair trapped in a tower?
Speaker 3: Amanda?
Speaker 1: Yes, Amanda, that is correct.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 1: Amanda came in with a hate today.
Speaker 2: Wowser.
Speaker 1: Barb. I'm sorry, thank you for calling in, But Amanda, you got the Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations. All right, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: And if you're all sadzys about not winning anything, it's all good. We got you. In six minutes. We'll hook you up with those Hosier tickets on KDWB. It's one on one.
Speaker 1: Point three ktw it's Salon and Colt and your Hosier tickets. Listen, We're hold I're getting so high because we are going on a little skate date tonight. I'm new my stretches get riding over roller skating. We're giving away some of these tickets there by the way. But if you didn't win skate day tickets, that means nothing to you. But you can win these tickets right now if you're collar ten at six five, one, nine, eight nine KATWB with the keyword it didn't work last time. Balans retinas, Balin's retinas, okas retinas. I'm sorry. Uh, we're gonna have another pair of four fifty. Also if you don't win these is Katie w B.
Speaker 2: God, Hello, you're calling number ten.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the best day ever.
Speaker 2: Well wait a minute, hold up, do you know the keyword?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I turned my radio down.
Speaker 2: That's that's a lie. You didn't even have it on. I want you to be honest with me right now. Were you even listening?
Speaker 1: I be honest, We're seven minutes late.
Speaker 2: Were you listening?
Speaker 4: I mean, I have the radio on, but maybe were you okay?
Speaker 1: Quit after her dad and she came home late for curfew.
Speaker 2: If you're honest with me, I'll give you the tickets. Were you listening? No, all right, we're not going to give you the take. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Hey, now I'm mad. You need to be at home on time in the future, Missy, Yeah, okay, listen to our or we're gonna get fired and it's going to be your fault and.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna have to move the family to Toledo. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 1: No, all right, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Have fun a Hosier?
Speaker 4: What's normal for?
Speaker 2: Nope? On KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: We got this one on text last week and I saved it for this week so you can always text in if you have a normal or nope At five three nine two one, KATIEWB. One putting eggshells back in the carton after you've used them, since you're just gonna throw the carton away anyway?
Speaker 2: Are you throwing it away right then and there?
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like it, because I don't think you're using twelve bags, So I think they're saying you put the eggshells in and then eventually you just throw it away. I think that might be the most split one I know. And here's why, Colt already shaking his head that it's a nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a nope.
Speaker 1: I typically wouldn't do it, but I mean maybe I have before. But I think it's more more of a nope than normal because.
Speaker 2: You're just leaving raw chicken just out and about in your fridge's pools of egg yeah, waiting a crossover.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting in general, how different the standards are between like even just me and you. Oh for what, Like I'll go with groceries and I'll leave them my car for a little bit, and you're, yeah, you freak out cooler.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I'm risking my fate. But I'm also like, but I've never had any issues, But your gut biome is built up, That's what I'm saying. It's like, if you go, why Arena say gut it's so rude.
Speaker 2: Well, no, just your gut biomes.
Speaker 1: You're fat shaming me.
Speaker 2: Everyone has a gut, even if you're but especially me gut biome. I just feel like my wife has created me into a weak stomach, Like she's so particular about keeping things healthy, fresh, clean, that if I even go anywhere where it's not our household is something something's happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am happy that I'm I am like a steel trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am. You'll survive.
Speaker 1: Also, every time I talk to your wife, she always says you're the one that's the freak on all the things you claim.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 1: I really would love to know the truth if.
Speaker 2: An apocalypse happens and I go I have to eat beans out of a can. I'm getting dysentery. I'm dying immediately.
Speaker 1: You never I'm so confused. You've never eaten beans out of a canh Yeah it was a bad, bad example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easily get it normal or no.
Speaker 1: Using your manners when speaking to AI, I always say please and thank you when I talk to Siri or use chat GPT. I feel like if we ask these things to another human, we would say please or thank you, so why would the robots be any different. I also do it and hope that they spare me when they take over same valid valid I'll forget sometimes like I do with human ones, and I'll be like, oh no, hope Chatchy B isn't mad at me, but I always say please and thank you too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. Sometimes I be a little then like crazy, like by my third Alexa, Like if I'm asking you a question and you don't have it by the third time and you're I still don't sorry, I can't hear you. There's some things that are said to Alexa.
Speaker 1: What's saying it? There's one in this room. I do not use that computer. I don't use the A or the s Okay, I don't use Siri, and I don't use Alexa.
Speaker 2: You know who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't use them. What do you Okay, I don't need them. I think that's like I don't get I don't understand. I don't I use chatty BT now though, well I use a lot for you know whatever. Music anyway, normal or nope? Oh I know, play the audio if you can find it that your wife sent me normal or nope. Seeing the same car plate on the way to work every morning, so you start saying hi to it, it being the card not the person. So I'll see two mazdas and one with the play E b U and one with E O M. And I'm like, hey, it's e M or hey it's e bu. My daughter now rolls her eyes at me.
Speaker 2: That's not normal. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say it. You don't drive a car, of course, it's normal for you.
Speaker 2: You ride a bike in Yeah, this is when my wife caught me asking Alexa one time in my household. Because you can go back and listen to the recordings. Apparently I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: What's your song?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why is it? Why are we playing beauty to beat so much?
Speaker 2: And it's just me just.
Speaker 1: Just that is on our skate date playlist tonight for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Normal or nope? Does anyone else associate something to their name or to help people pronounce it properly? I do this all the time, so I'll be like, it's Fallin, like Jimmy fallon In all ways do that. I think you have to have like a unique name to like Colt. Maybe you could because some people think we say coal instead of Colt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't have the tea hard enough.
Speaker 1: I try to hit so hard with vont people think it's Vaughn and I'm like, so I'll say vaunt cult.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just gonna call me cold tea or something.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm, all right, we're gonna come back. We'll do another round of normal or note.
Speaker 2: But do you get annoyed because your name isn't spelled like Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 1: I have to always say it's spelled like Valentine. That's how my name is.
Speaker 2: Say it better, because I feel like we could get it across better, Fallon, Like I think.
Speaker 1: I've that's as close as you're getting. It's Valin. It's Fallin like Valentine with an F. Is what I say?
Speaker 2: Faugh Len.
Speaker 1: That's your getting worse. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: It's faugh Len. You know what I'm saying. This spell Falon's name right now. Let's see if you get it right. What's normal or no?
Speaker 1: One kt w b Okay, it's Here's the thing. I don't assume, like I don't walk around the twin season be like, oh everyone knows who I am, and I definitely don't assume they know how to spell my name. But I am a little taken aback that if you are actively listening to the station I'm on that you have, people have no idea and I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fa Len.
Speaker 1: No, you're making it worse. Fa len Fa is like p h O, I'm not you're making me so mad? So could? The ghost goes how to spell Follen's name, and honestly, the text were getting They're not good, They're they're not good.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to say free day way, that's that's not true. Do you know how to spell her name?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you know how to spell her name? I think it's P eight No, so glad it's f a l e n fa fa.
Speaker 1: See you made it worse?
Speaker 2: Could All right? We appreciate you for calling and we love you a lot. Ye you're the best. Hello O k dwb Hi. Hey is it f a h l y n N.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Say it one more time?
Speaker 1: F a h l y and n okay, no, very far off. It is like Valentine with an F valin the f A l e n.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fallen, Okay, I'm done with you? All right?
Speaker 1: Back to normal or note we got this text normal or nope. Using the same clothing for outside work all week, so I change into them when I do outside things and then save them for the next day. If that makes sense to me. You're just getting dirty for cares, I say, normal I the note for me is doing outside work.
Speaker 2: That's a big note. Also, where are you storing these clothes? I look, are they just on the ground or like.
Speaker 1: Say probably maybe like assuming if they have like a mudroom, laundry room, maybe you put it there. Flex Maybe just in the garage. Yeah, you also have a garage. This is not attached so.
Speaker 2: Quick the set of flex for a mudroom.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny. This is something you don't know because I bought my house when you didn't live here.
Speaker 2: Cold Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: My husband Jake had two things when we were looking for a house that he really really wanted.
Speaker 2: Trees.
Speaker 1: Mature trees was where they're not just trees, mature trees those areuse. He doesn't like all the new build neighborhoods where they have like one tiny little birch wood tree and you can see in your neighbor's window. Right now, I know it is a rage bait statement. He doesn't, but he doesn't like that. Mature trees are dope though, And I would die. I'll die if you don't. I mean, you can't argue mature trees. That's awesome. The second thing his dream was to have like a mudroom. So we ended up getting both ya hurrah. But the trigger had was for like an entire year until I called him out on the radio. He hung his coats on the back of the chairs that hunk like in our kitchen. Yeah, like are the kitchen? No no? And I was like, you were desperate for a mudroom and you're just hagging your jackets in the kitchen. He doesn't anymore because I shamed him so many times. He finally stopped.
Speaker 2: But that's how long he went without a mutroom.
Speaker 1: He was just accustomed that we had like a little entrance utility room in the last house. It just wasn't as big as this mudroom. I guess you gotta give him time to a no no quot, quit foot normal or nope, let me get a sheet here.
Speaker 2: I'm newish to the group and finally have a topic for discussion. Oh cool, welcome, Thank you self. Checkout areas at a store when they are all being used, you need to wait. Do you wait in one long line waiting for the first available spot, or for smaller lines behind each individual spot form smaller lines?
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, I wait in the longer line unless there is already a division, Unless they've already split into two. Then I choose the shorter one. But usually there's for self check out, there's usually one line. Yeah, there isn't there aren't two.
Speaker 2: You're doing it wrong. People are probably getting mad at you, like jump in from line to line, very very possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, to the person who's now spelling my name, I'm getting these are getting ridiculous. Okay. I guess there's a thing on Reddit they said, and it's a tragedy t R A G E D E I g H. And they say it's when white millennial women butcher normal names like Haley or Madison and they spell Haley like h A y l I E g H or Madison m A d y.
Speaker 4: S y n N.
Speaker 2: I know some people like that who have those names for sure.
Speaker 1: Hello, we take names every day for winners for contest. And I was like, wait, you smell that?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, come with your mom. Chose a different, unique way, baby.
Speaker 5: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one of one point three kd W B.
Speaker 1: Okay. I mean the biggest story that I've seen today is everything going down with Matthew Perry, So it's bizarre. So I guess there are just like a lot of people connected with his death, and that's very, very scary. I guess I didn't really I knew that had to do with something with ketamine, right that that was what the adutopsy says. But two doctors, Perry's assistant assistant, and a ketamine queen were all arrested. So I guess they're saying, I don't want to get this wrong. Brooke Mueller has a deep connection to the Perry death case. Rehab with Matthew and the ketamine queen. That's a whole different story in itself. But basically, this doctor and his assistant, they're really going for them because they're like, he obviously needed help. It was very clear he had an addiction. Instead of like helping, they were in it for the money grab and distributing the ketamine and all that. So basically they took a plea deal to get less time because initially the one was looking at fifteen years, other one was looking at like twenty five twenty five. But they took a plea deal so it should be less time. But there are still more and more details coming out. It's very very bizarre.
Speaker 2: How how are I mean, how responsible are they? Though?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Because aren't they just adored Asher basically for ketamine? Who the assistance?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean probably, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would be so mad if I was getting like fifteen years just because I get you're not supposed to do it right, right, but you're not like technically the drug dealer.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think the assistant was They're not the drug The assistant was actually doing the injections. I believe, Oh, like basically I believe. I'm sure Matthew Perry asked them to do that, but that's my understanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just like, am I dry cleaning? Pick up this bag and then now? And then you're like, okay, out of mind, No, but that's that's the next step, right.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing, and then a whole different, not as serious thing is like the random backlash and hate that Blake Lively is getting. So it started off with people being like, what's going on? The whole cast seems to be siding with her in this justin Baldoni drama. Now they are in the movie together. It ends with us doing zero promotion together anytime someone asks her a question about him, she avoids it. Now everyone's like, who's ever worked with Justin? They're saying he's a saint, he's wonderful, he's amazing. They loved him, and people are not saying the same about her behind me scenes. A lot of people behind me scenes to like Gossip Girl for instance, they don't say the same things about her.
Speaker 2: The reason why he was blocked and everything, allegedly is because he was supposed to pick her up. Yeah, like back spasms, and he asked her how much she weighed.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask her. He asked his trainer because he wanted to prepare properly so he wouldn't hurt his back, and she thought it was like fat shaming. We talked about this a little bit yesterday, but there could very well be more to this story than that. But everyone's now over analyzing every interview she did. She made it all about herself. She didn't talk. I'm like, well, first of all, she's being interviewed, so they are asking her questions about herself, so I'm going to give her a pass on that. And they're like, she didn't talk about domestic violence. She made it some of this fun Girls Night Out, and that part is true because the movie focuses around domestic violence. So it was a little bizarre that it was less about that messaging and more about like the top that she was wearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's how I was pitched.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then of course this reporter or journalist was like, Oh, I'm gonna jump on the Blake Lively hate and I'm going to upload an interview I did years ago where she was awful. So Blake Lively is pregnant, she'd announced her pregnancy. This she's doing a press junket, so she's promoting another movie. This is years ago, and the interviewer starts it off like this. So the first voice of the interviewer and the second one is Blake Lively responding, first.
Speaker 2: Of all, congrats on your little bump.
Speaker 1: Congrats on your little bump. So we can stop right there. So she's trying to be nice and say congrats on your little bump, but Blake Lively immediately, oh, congrats on your little bump, which is rude because the interviewer is not pregnant, so it was unnecessary. And then they her and Parker Posey ignore the interviewer and just talk to each other, and then they're annoyed that the interviewer asks about the outfits they wore in the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Did you guys love wearing those kind of clothes that you Yeah, and you know we're getting digital to talk about the clothes. But I wonder if they would ask the men about the clothes, I would you like I would. I didn't see the movie. I don't really watch Woody Allen movies.
Speaker 2: Not a big supporters. So anyway, Yeah, I think maybe she was just annoyed because the questions were lazy. I mean they were. I feel you could.
Speaker 1: Also she's pregnant, she's tired, and I'm gonna guess she's been asked a ton of questions. But and she's she's over it. But that's part of your job, like you have, like it sucks. Oh yeah, these press jungles. I think that celebrities hate the press jungles more than anything.
Speaker 2: But when you're getting paid like twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get over it. You're fine. You had a couple of weeks of it and then you're done with it, but bye on to the next project.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a lot of PEOs like I just further proved she's not a nice person's a shocker.
Speaker 2: Celebrities areself absorbs and not nice sometimes times.
Speaker 1: I think we all have, we all get in bad moods.
Speaker 2: Due listen, if I had half a billion dollars likely, Yeah, I don't know how it would be, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I might be a jerk.
Speaker 2: I had a little bit of one now, so what are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Also, Taylor Swift did have her I think first show of like five and Wimbley tonight and she brought Ed Sheeran out as a surprise guest because they have a couple of songs together, So her surprise songs were songs with him. If you're trolling TikTok like me, and you want to check them out, you can. That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasigan, Lenz, Salon and Colts on one on one point three k D w B. Unfortunately, lots of cheating happens, and there's always like an excuse even if you're caught red handed. What's the famous line, It's not what it looks like, right, But then they have an excuse they're back peddling, and a lot of the time people are gullible. They fall for it because they want to believe their partner because they love them. So this is a excuses they gave for cheating. And Josh, this happened to you like recently, right, Yeah, Actually.
Speaker 3: So my girlfriend cheated on me and I found out on Saturday night. We had hosted a house party. We all all got drunk, a bunch of people we passed out. Now in the in the middle of the night, I woke up around three point thirty just to use the bathroom, and I noticed that she wasn't in bed with me.
Speaker 1: Don't like that already, yep, So I was.
Speaker 3: I was a little out of it because I was still, you know, like drunk, I guess from the night before. But I did find her on the couch with my friend.
Speaker 2: Oh so it wasn't It wasn't like she wasn't in bed. She was making like a hot hot pocket or.
Speaker 3: Exactly. So she said she was cold and she went to the couch and she said she didn't know that my friend was there, and she also cleans nothing happened, right of course. Yeah, And I know it's not true because I also went through her phone, Yeah you did, no, and I found out that she's been playing this with him all week.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so messed up because that's not just her cheating with some random that's like your buddy too.
Speaker 2: And that does suck because like the whole night, they like knew what was going to happen, it wasn't. I would almost rather it be like a spontaneous thing instead of like, uh, hey, let's wait till he's drunk past Yeah, no, wonder they wanted a bunch of shots.
Speaker 1: Also makes me think, clearly not the first time, if they've been planning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well now I gotta think about that.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry that's first time hook up, that that's the first time, but she's saying she has the excuse though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been planning it, so clearly this is something they're thinking about, right, they've been thinking about this. If it's not the first time.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But I let her tell me, and she said she didn't know that she was on the couch, and so I asked if it was because she was cold, and then she said yes. But then why was she wearing underwear when she was with him on the couch, and she says she was too drunk to understand anything and doesn't know what happened. And now she's trying to blame me because she said that I keep the house too cold and that's why she was like that, and she was cold and so yeah, so I said, well, why didn't you cuddle off against me? And then she said that I was too hot?
Speaker 2: Okay, it sounds like you're doing a lot wrong. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm too cold, you're too hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's too gaslighting me. Yeah, she thinks he has no idea my friend was on the couch, even though I basically found them connected like dogs and heatscriptive.
Speaker 2: You know what, this almost sucks because anytime you see a thermostat, you're just immediately going to remind yourself that you got cheated on, like whenever you go to turn the air down, or like the Tampa. It's like, oh man, you know, that.
Speaker 1: Excuse is wild. She didn't know it was on the couch. Like I feel like a queen size bed is too small for me and my husband. I can feel him much less couch. That's crazy. Wow, Well, so Josh, I'm assuming, are you did you guys break up or what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, she tried to, you know, say that it was all my fault, and then I basically ended with I went through your phone and I know what you what you were planning, and she just came true with all of it and we broke up.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm really sorry. That's very fresh. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, I guess I would be curious. I'm sure people have similar stories with like excuses they gave for cheating. If you want to call six five one nine eight nine ktew B canosile text in five three nine two one KATIEWB one, Josh, good luck out there. Sounds like you're gonna be a lot better off.
Speaker 2: We move out of this towne baby, well sooth soon.
Speaker 1: So we talked about.
Speaker 3: Lady to cook.
Speaker 1: Salin and Colt on one on one point three kd w B. Yes, we do have another pair of Hosier tickets. Let's just go ahead and we'll say be collar ten right now. Okay three call ten collar ten sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. And we're going to have them again tomorrow at two fifty three fifty and four fifty.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We were just talking to a guy the crazy excuse his girlfriend gave him for cheating. I mean, he caught her on the couch with his best friend or a good friend Elise, And we opened it up. What excuse did they give you for cheating?
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was a while ago, so I'd say two years ago, but I feel like people will know. I got the Hey girly DM over Instagram while we were on our one year anniversary.
Speaker 3: A picture on Instagram.
Speaker 4: So I asked him about it and I said, Hey, what's what is this? What's happening? And he's like, I have no idea. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Classic.
Speaker 4: So I brought up her name and he goes, oh, she's in my class, And I go, okay, why is she telling you you sent her pictures that you've asked her over, that you guys are hanging out. Yeah, And he had just no clue. And then I went through his phone and I found out that they were hanging out. And the worst part is he was actually underage.
Speaker 3: Oh he had no idea.
Speaker 4: Oh she was she was underage and he was twenty one at the time.
Speaker 2: You got to be like Costco. Anybody new comes in your life, you got to see some sort of some form of identuication, like that's right.
Speaker 4: I was just I didn't know what to do at that point. Obviously he was really confused, and I said, you're with an underage girl, so good luck with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why oh god? Cult every time? Now you know she's so you guys broke up. You don't talk to him anymore.
Speaker 4: This this was like two or three years ago. We I ended thinks I threw a shoe at him.
Speaker 2: I saw when you get when you get a shoe thrown at you, that is the worst.
Speaker 1: That Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because oh yeah he lives overseas now too.
Speaker 1: So wow, you may leave the country.
Speaker 2: Dang, how hard did shoe?
Speaker 4: Pretty hard?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Good for you, well, Lydia, I'm glad you've moved on to better things.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it me too. I'm happier now I have a new boyfriend. You're with him.
Speaker 1: So that is brutal. The hey, girly d m.
Speaker 4: The worst.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Lydia will get rid of you.
Speaker 1: Okay. He's been sitting on that. That's so embarrassing. He was waiting for us to stop so we can slip it in.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling in Lydia. It really was all right. I think we have our collar ten for our Hosier tickets. Hello, Jenny are you there? Jenny? You are collared ten. Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome to Roseye Hosier and that show's coming up on the eighteenth at Excel. We'll have tickets in case you're not Jenny. Jenny, hold on, we'll grab your info. Welcome again tomorrow at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty on Katie WB. I do feel excited because we're gonna come back here in a couple of minutes and we're going to do the throwback throwdown. You choose which throwback song we play when we returns.
Speaker 5: It's a throwback throw down, throw down, throwback throwdown, take you back to the old school, kat WB.
Speaker 1: All right, So basically, we each picked a throwback song and you choose the one you want to hear. It's as simple as that. So, Coult, what song did you choose is your throwback this week?
Speaker 2: I'm a banger.
Speaker 1: As I've said before, that was my husband's sexual awakening song. But also was it really Oh yeah, he said everything had to line up perfectly. His family had to be out of the house, and that song had to come on MTV. Yeah, get it.
Speaker 2: You had you had to like schedule it around regularly.
Speaker 1: There's no scheduling. I mean, it was just he had to get really lucky. But also, I can't believe we're back here. I can't believe we're back to pinning these two women against each other. I know it's right because I chose. I can see this one going either way.
Speaker 2: You gottae at a bottle or I'm a slave for you? Which one you decide at?
Speaker 1: Six? Five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. The first of three wins. When we come back, it's a throwback.
Speaker 2: Throw down, throwback, thrown back to the.
Speaker 3: Old school, kat w B.
Speaker 1: All right, we each picked a throwback song and you vote on the one you want to hear. This was cult selection.
Speaker 2: That's all I need, okay, and.
Speaker 1: This is mine. My first to three votes wins. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 4: Vote for?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Why so what validation feels like?
Speaker 1: QUI it's okay, I mean the quiver in his voice of like he's so happy.
Speaker 2: It's all right, fall in. Okay, here we go, Hello, kat w B.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, who you voting for?
Speaker 2: Cult?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Asking you're voting for? Okay, never mind, don't ask.
Speaker 2: You're voting for media back. Thank you?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 1: Hi Katie w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 2: A bottle?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe it. I can't believe how like quick that weird? That was crazy.
Speaker 2: Feel like every week, every week you win. This must feel so good. It was just a clean sweet too.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that a single Britney fan came in. This is so what's your name?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 1: You just put the nail in Britney's coffin. I cannot believe it. All right, here you go cold, Thank you Karen one one point three KDEWB with Fallon and Colt. Okay, I haven't told you this yet, but Jake did something yesterday that I think is a little okay. It's either genius or a little trashy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, did you get an above ground pool?
Speaker 1: No? But you and I both moderately trashy upbringing. So I feel like we have we have a really good judgment on this.
Speaker 2: Listen, when we speak about trash it's from the heart. We know we're not projecting like this weird perception.
Speaker 1: We know it is our makeup. So my step son, Dylan is sixteen years old, he's not trashy, not what I'm saying, Okay, which means he can drive. So yesterday my husband had Dylan, his son, take him to work in the morning. He went into the office. A lot of time he'll work from home. He went downtown into the office because after work he was going out with co workers drinkson and he had his son come pick him up as his DD and take him home. Now, I will state these items. Jake and I go to bed at nine o'clock every night. We don't go out. Jake doesn't go out drinking and party. And this isn't a regular occurrence. It was the first time it was responsible. We live out in BF, So getting an uber isn't actually the easiest thing. It isn't really that easy.
Speaker 2: Uh oh.
Speaker 1: And obviously I was at home with our five year old.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the trashy or gee, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Just thought it was so funny if your sixteen year old son of your d.
Speaker 2: D guy let us know the text text line five three, nine to one.
Speaker 1: But it's a good example, right, you're setting a good example in a in.
Speaker 2: A way exactly what I was gonna say, you could look at as trashy. But one, he's not bringing his son into the bar. Secondly, he's not Yeah, Jake is showing your son, hey, don't drink and drive. Like, let's this is a responsible way. You know what I did. I figured out a way to get home safely and not get arrested. And that way is through you. You are on my vessel to legality. But it shows him like if I was dyling, I would be like, hmm, what did my dad do? Didn't drink and drive?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: He had someone pick him up. Maybe I should have someone pick me up? Right, Because when you're when you're a teenager and you start drinking, you make just terrible decisions.
Speaker 1: Well, you shouldn't been drinking when you're a teenager. Yeah, wait until you're twenty one. It almost like to write a passage, not a passage. Shouldn't she should wait till you're twenty one.
Speaker 2: She wait till you're on right or in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Whenever your parents let you, Yeah, at any age, when your parents let you, we're in Minnesota. We're in Minnesota. I don't think that's I think it's good casual text trashy or genius to five three nine two one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One. Jake is such a Jake, would be so awesome to have as a dad. Jake is my dad.
Speaker 1: I know you do daddy, but calling my husband daddy all the time, that's so weird. Okay, We're to come back with your keyword, your chance to win a trip to Vegas to the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Stop Daddy is a battie.
Speaker 1: Today's Trending with Felon and Colt On one Katie w B. A familiar face is going to be on the new season of The Golden Bachelorette. So this is like the second season of this franchise. They had The Golden Bachelor and now the Golden Bachelorette. ABC announced the lineup in a new promotion for the first and there's a Minnesota raised guy on the show.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason you might know him is because his daughter had him on The Actual Bachelor in the past. His daughter is from season twenty eight, Kelsey Anderson. I mean she took her now fiance on a hometown date. And introduced him to her dad and the dad he is the one that's going to be on the Golden Bachelor? Or did I just describe that in the weirdest way possible?
Speaker 2: What's reverse and nepotism? That's all.
Speaker 1: He's fifty seven years old, he's an army veteran, and he is the youngest contestant. He's already known to many of the franchise stands as Kelsey's hot dad.
Speaker 2: Now youngest, how old is he's too?
Speaker 1: Fifty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Would you want to if you want on that show, would you want to know their net worth? I feel what dude, Okay, listen, you have to. I feel like if you're older dating, like if in your late fifties early sixties, you gotta know somebody's financial situation.
Speaker 1: If you're dating, you should know that. Anyway, I don't know if you know their net worth, I think you. But you should get to know someone's uh with their debt before you get But.
Speaker 2: I mean you should know that if you're in your twenties and thirties, you have some time to work through it, you know what I mean? Like you're teaming up together.
Speaker 1: I still don't want to be tied to someone who has is terribly even in their twenties, who has the worst financial decisions in tons of debt passed.
Speaker 2: Take away the debt though, like just someone's net worth. If you find someone with no debt but just no like four one care whatever in your twenties thirties, that's like, all right, we have tind to work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But if you're sixty and you're hooking up with the dude who's like fifty seven and.
Speaker 1: They have no retirement, you kind of need to know that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very that's a tricky one to get into. Yeah, but yes, for sure, they say pull it up.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I say too, But we're talking about different things. The Golden Bachelorette will premiere on September eighteenth on ABC and streaming on Hulu. So I will be checking that out.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Olympic breakdancer Reagan, she has officially commented, finally I knew it was going to happen. She took a little, she took a minute. She said she really appreciates the positivity she got and she was happy to bring some joy into lives, but she said, I didn't realize it would also open the door to so much hate, which has frankly been pretty devastating. While I went out there and I had fun, I did take it seriously. I've worked my butt off preparing for the Olympics, and I gave it my all, truly. But most people are like that was you giving your all? Like I cannot believe you were an Olympian, Like it was embarrassing to the other countries, blah blah blah, were brutal. It is break dancing from the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: So now the twenty twenty eight hopefuls have nothing and they're blaming Reagans.
Speaker 2: And if you're a twenty twenty eight hopeful and as an Olympic break dancer, you got some other problems in your life.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're you say some things I don't want to be associated with.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm just saying, dude, it's not like it was, you know, any other important.
Speaker 1: I don't know that A lot of the Olympic sports I look at, I consider what important, like pole vaulting, vaulting, bolt, Dude, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: What about the far jump? Just like, all right, you can frog jump, Like, what's uh?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's called far jump or frog jump. I love the far jump. They go they meddled in far jump. You're crazy. Yeah, you found your way there. I'm proud of you. No, I prefer the far I love No who got gold in the far Jump? I want to know.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't care, but dude, bring back tug Award.
Speaker 1: That's what actually tug war would be sick. I would like in the nineteen hundreds. Bring it back that and the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: So what you just said that in the ninety undreds, bring it back?
Speaker 1: Like what? That's okay? All right? That is your trending brought to you by Nicola Law dot com. This is the Fallon and Cold Show. Sing it with me. I don't want no scrub. Scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, hanging out what the passenger side it was? What best friends?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? You can see that live and it'll be a lot better than that when you see TLC live a Treasure Island. They're gonna be at the Event Center Sunday, September first, performing all of their hits. You can grab tickets now at Ticasino dot com. Also get ready to rock when Daughtry comes to the Island Events Center Friday, December twentie. If that could be like a perfect early Christmas gift, go like make a weekend stay of it. They always have great package options. You can check those out when you go online to grab your tickets. Maybe make a whole weekend of it at the Island. There's lots to do there, so you definitely could. Also, the Mothership is touching down at the Island. You can see Parliament Funkadelic featuring George Clinton bringing the groove with hits like not Just Knee Deep and so many others that one's coming up super soon. That one's outdoors at the Lot Friday, September thirteenth,