Speaker 1: Round. This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 2: James Golden is thirty with you, Doctor Michelas is with US America's Doctor. Thank you so much for rejoining us. Doctor. We had a great discussion with you last week, and thank you for making yourself available this week. I want to continue with where we left off, if that's okay with you. How you doing, Doc, I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing great, and it's great to be with the new title I have for you as a Radio Educator of the Year because you really get I love the way you not only make statements, but then you also supply the clips right away and people can hear the evidence that these things were actually said or done. So I really enjoy it, and you always do it with compassion and fairness and good humor.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, so you are so kind. Thank you this clip, doctor, I have been wanting to ask you about this and ever since I heard it, and I would like you to explain to all of us, including me, what I'm what we are listening to. This was from the RFK interview on CNN cut number fourteen. It runs about two minutes and change, but it's so important and I'd like you to listen to this and explain to all of us, Please doctor, what we just heard, what we're listening to.
Speaker 3: We're doing all those things and as one of the ways we found Thailand all there's seventy three studies out there and length Thailand will exposure during later pregnancy and during the parinatal period to to I'll just mindset. But you are wrong when you say that this issue has been studied. It has been studying, and you're rolling your eyes.
Speaker 4: I am because I don't want I don't want to have you use our air to say this. There have been more than forty studies involving five point six million people to conclude there is no link between vaccines and autism. This is the head of the Committee of Infectious Diseases for the American Academy of People.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what the Institute of Medicine says, which is the National Academy of Sciences, which is the ultimate arbiter on vaccine safety in which it does not have an interest in this debate. It says that none of the eight vaccines that are administered during the first six months of life have ever been studied for a relationship to autism, have found two studies on the D vaccine that show that it does cause autism, and one on the appatitis B vaccine and again suggests that it does cause autism. The Institute of Medicine dismissed those two studies because they were based on CDC's database. The studies that you're referring to are all from one vaccine in the MMR vaccine or one ingredient dirimeraic.
Speaker 4: You are using. You are actually looking at your starting new studies to try to link autism, but you're also talenting.
Speaker 3: You trying to link autism to anything. I'm trying to find out why is autism?
Speaker 4: Are you also trying to Are you also trying to find out how it interacts with people's DNA, what's predisposed to have an autistic child? Are you doing both?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you probably don't understand this because you're not a scientist. But you're not either genes, cause I understand genes of vulnerability a gene.
Speaker 4: Environmental That's what I'm asking. Are you studying the environment.
Speaker 3: Talking all the different environmental exposures. But your statement you have been fooled, Your statement that this has been studied is not true. It's categorical, it is considered any of the stuff, it is considered.
Speaker 2: Doctor, what did we just hear there? Please help us make sense of that exchange between Dana Bash and Robert Kennedy Jr.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what we're hearing is just the ongoing controversy of whether vaccines have certain side effects that there's still a lot of concerns and questions. You know, one of the concerns is why do they give four or five vaccines at once? And when you think about what a vaccine is, basically, you're giving someone a piece of the disease so that the body it thinks that it is getting the disease, so it makes antibody against it. But they basically delete the part of the vaccine. That's what attenuated means that will actually cause the disease, but it thinks that it's sore, for example, measles, mumps, or rubella or hepatitis. And the concern is that when you give four or five vaccines at the same time, your immune system says, oh my god, I'm overwhelmed, and it launches this immense inflammatory response. So the people who are concerned about vaccines are saying this overwhelming response of giving everything all at once, does that cause neuroinflammation? Brain inflammation, And that's why people have these concerns about it. So that's why a lot of parents, for example, choose to ask the pediatricians and they'll pay for the extra visits. Insurance companies just want to pay for one visit. But if you separate them out, sometimes people feel more comfortable. And the problem is there's a lot of anecdotal eviden It's like, we have an autism center out near where I live, and all the parents, you know, they even show me videos how their kids behaved a certain way, and then after vaccines, they're convinced that the vaccines had something to do with it. I think vaccines are very very important. I think all the DNA vaccines, like measles. We see that in the communities where they don't get it, we're having outbreaks and that does a lot more damage. So a lot of vaccines are very safe. That then you know the pushing for example, hepatitis vaccines, which you get from being an ivy drug abuser or having certain adverent sexual practices. Why does a newborn or six month old, so they're giving that choice to delay that, you know, a little bit. The other thing they talked about in that cliff you just said was the tile and aill issue. And in low doses, tile andoal works fine, it's what it does, a good thing. And if someone's having fever during pregnancy, the fever can do more harm to the baby than having a low dose tylenol. I think the concern is and in some of these studies the doses were very high and tile and all. Yeah, when it's overtaken by many people, it does damage the liver. So people who take a lot of titlenoal, when you look at their liver enzymes, it causes elevation and liver enzymes. And in some countries, actually it's one of the ways people try to commit suicide is they swallow a bottle of tile because it causes liberal failure. It's a horrible way to die, and it's not it's terrible, but it can be toxic to the liver. Like anything, too much of anything is no good. But the vaccine situation, I think now that basically they're going to do more careful studies looking at vaccines and side effects, maybe we will have a final answer on exactly what happens. But in my you know, my a lot of my colleagues and physician friends. You know, we all believe in you know, vaccines, childhood immunization, but we like to spread them out and I think it just makes common sense and makes it makes people feel more comfortable, and it may have a benefit. But again, we need those studies to see what's going on. And also, autism is such a wide spectrum. You know, how do you label It's not like, you know, I've got lines disease here as the blood tests with autism. There's a wide spectrum of autism. And we have a lot more to learn because it's not just these things. We have a lot more to learn about forever chemicals, microplastics, nanoplastics. I mean, they've they've been finding we have a teaspoon of adults of nanoplastics in our brain. It crosses the blood brain barrier. So there's so much more that we're learning. And I think just the trend of trying to make America healthy again, I think is very very positive, and I think we still have more to learn, but it's nice that we're now looking at this much more carefully and being more considerate. That's what I want to ask you about. So the media has been NonStop and Dana Bass, you heard the aggressive attitude basically trying to say that Kennedy does know what he's talking about. He's some kind of nut The media narrative has been in he's some kind of nut job on vaccines, and I'm not hearing that. What I'm hearing is somebody that says we're we're trying to find the answers and this may be I'm not sure things haven't been studied conclusively, and she keeps citing studies, studies say, studies say, but if it's not studied, Look, I think Americans are wanting to know who to trust. It's very important. And also and the problem is, you know, I again as as an independent person. I mean, some of the things that they were attacking Saucy on, you know, we're appropriate, but some were not. Like, for example, you wanted me to continue last week you mentioned about the BLT mouse and what jose Serns was asking him, and I might, you know, I have to I'm not. I'm not a per person who uh you know, like likes the idea of the the abortion issue. But the reality is that those mice the BLT mice. To explain it again, I don't I don't like abortion, but if we ban all abortion, we go back to coat hangers and things will get very nasty again. But they're going to be discardings, these these different body parts. Now what does this mean? What does a BLT mouse means? Most of the new medicines that have come out for cancer, for viruses, and for infectious diseases, and you know, and chemo and chemo chemotherapy have come out of testing our mice. And what did they do. They took a mouse that has a weekend immune system, and basically they put tiny particles of human liver, thymus and bone marrow, which are the human immune system. So they basically make a mouse that mimics the human immune system. And that's what they do the clinical trials to test new drugs, cancer treatments, vaccines before they do clinical trials in humans. So when I see a mice, you know, people get upset when they see a mouse. I actually salute them and thank them because those mice and those experiments than those mice where you basically create a mouse that mimics a human being, and that's how most of our medicines get tested for safety initially, because if we were just going directly to human testing, there'd be a lot of you know, dead people with a lot worse side effects. So when it comes to that particular topic, it's it's it's a little bit more complicated. That is one of the key places where we test research. Like if you have one hundred new anti virals and you want to test them against HIV. They first did it on these types of mice, and you know, during the Age epidemic. It was this brilliant scientist who's actually now at Columbia University, and he basically said, we're going to take a cocktail of three different antivirals and give it and that's how we're going to knock out HIV. And a lot of these experiments they started with these immune compromise mice that they put the human tissue into mimic so they see how does the human liver, how does the human lung They even put lung tissue, how does the human lung tissue react if you're testing COVID or HIV. So on that particular note, I don't think that they were going in the right direction, and it wasn't explained well enough on the importance to humanity and the millions of lives that have been saved with these you know, animals. Of course, it's unfortunate for mice, just like it is for all the meat eaters. If you watch how we get our meat or our steaks or filet mignon, it makes you want to be of atarian. But that's that's what I wanted to explain so people understand that that issue is more complicated, and those BLT mice are very, very important to humanity and the continued new chemotherapies for children, for adults, for cancer, for viruses, and all these new wild infections that are happening, like this new bourbon virus that's coming out of ticks. Where is it going to get tested. We're not going to test it on adults or human babies. But this is these parts, these pieces that are going to be discarded in any way, are being used to make these specialized mice that mimic armune systems. So just so people understand exactly, and again I'm not advocating for abortions or anything else, but if something's going to be done anyway.
Speaker 2: In explaining, you are explaining that's what you're doing. You're explaining the sides of the issue, which I which I so appreciate because I you know, doctor, you I'm telling you something I learned, just like this audience learns and my audience, this audience, our audience love you because you explain things to us in ways that we can understand these complex things that are going on in the world of medicine. You have a gift of being able to explain it to us so that we can understand it. And that's why it's so important to have you on this program, so that we know how to view the things that are happening, especially these issues like autism, like dealing with vaccines. We need somebody to trust, doctor, and that somebody is you, because of the way that you explain what is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think it's very important. And with all these things that I'm mentioning, the other good thing about what I do is I have no proprietary interest in any of these, you know, medicines or vaccines. And the problem is some of the people who were standing on that stage. If you go into just the patents, the United States patents of a lot of these people, a lot of people are financially benefiting from these various treatments and vaccines. And again with older respect to doctor Fauci, put in Anthony Fauci in the computer and Justia Pattens and you'll see it come up. But you know, that's why I'd like to explain things and help people learn. And that's why in about two three weeks when my new books summarizing all the anti aging literature in the world talks about how to become healthier, it's called the Death of Aging. And I finally had to do it because people kept asking me, can I please explain and summarize and we'll talk more about that on your show, and how to keep people healthy.
Speaker 2: We will