Speaker 1: Oh, that's are and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob, Jacob filling the good cult members. What are we talking about today?
Speaker 2: Sar all right, to anybody who's listening to our show before, you're gonna know that I am not a fan of communism, right, or socialism or anything in line with any kind of Marxist ideology. Okay, yes, on paper, is it a great idea?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, it's equitable.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody puts in what they get out, and everybody's equal. Nobody is of a higher stature than anyone else. On paper, in a dream state, it is a wonderful system. The problem is that it has never one time worked in the course of human history, right, because of people, right, and it's not There's gonna be people that will say, well, that's because of greed, or that's because of this, because of that. Listen in a way, right, there's always going to be haves and have nots. Take away money for just a second, let's say it's even in a bartering system.
Speaker 1: You've got a farmer who he grows corn.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got this other farmer he grows uh turnips, or whatever the case.
Speaker 1: They will have a bartering system.
Speaker 2: You give me so much corn, I give you so much turn ups, We'll make a trade.
Speaker 1: Happen.
Speaker 2: Everybody eats, We all prosper as a whole. Okay, excellent, until the time comes where one person's crop or herd, or skill set or craft or whatever. Right, a carpenter versus a blacksmith. Right, Okay, there's gonna come a point where one of these things is more sought after than the other.
Speaker 1: And that's not based off of human greed. That's just the nature of nature. Okay.
Speaker 2: When this time comes, the one who has the most of the more sought after thing becomes one of the haves, and then the rest of everybody becomes the have nots now In theory, if the person who is of the have variety is a moral person and doesn't try to screw over his fellow man and keeps it equitable across the board, everybody prospers as a whole. But there's always gonna be one bad apple who will decide, no, you know what, I'm going to just increase the price of things, because if my stuff is so sought after, it's gonna cost you a little bit extra to get out your hands on some of this.
Speaker 1: Well, the way it works, and the thing is too, is that there's so much corruption on a countrywide scale to where this is why we are always against globalism because if it gets up to a globalist scale, you want to talk about the level of corruption, and there's already traces of it right now, like beyond traces if you look at big corporations and everything and all of the monopolies the World Economic Forum. This is why we hate the World Economic Forum because they are trying to set the tone for the rest of the world, which is globalism at that point. And that's not good for anybody because it's rules for the and not for me. It is going to be putting money in the pockets of the people that are making the rules while taking money away from the people that are actually putting the work in. It does good for nobody except for the top one percent of the top one percent of the top one percent.
Speaker 2: The haves one hundred percent, And that's the thing. It works on a tribal scale, and I think there's a few studies that have been done on this a communistic or socialistic just for lack of better words, Marxist ideology can work on the small scale, and by small scale I mean a village of two thousand people or less. It can work in that small, small society. It cannot work on a macro scale. It simply can't. And it's not even because humans are so greedy. It's a mixture of things. It's a little bit of keeping up, but it.
Speaker 1: Is literally within our dna.
Speaker 2: It is a part of our human nature to keeping up with the joneses is one status of it. Don't get me wrong, but you always have that person that like, all right, just for you personally. You see your neighbor who works the same amount of hours that you do, okay, and he's you would think, making about the same of what you're making, give or take a little bit. But he's driving a Bentley okay, and he's able to like vacation with his family five times a year. Somewhere deep, deep, deep inside of you, and even if this is not like a jealousy thing, okay, we're taking away the ego from it for two seconds. You see that, and there's something inside of you that wants to get like that, and that's okay, that's human nature.
Speaker 1: You want to strive for more.
Speaker 2: You want to do better for your family, not necessarily better than your neighbor is doing, but better overall, maybe better than what you have when you grew up, maybe better than what you're currently at. You want to be able to make ten twenty k more this next year coming up, so that maybe you can put something away, maybe you can go on a vaca, whatever, whatever the case is. That's human nature. We are not built to be stagnant. We don't do well in stagnation. Okay, that's just that's the way our human biology is. Whether it's the caveman, well, this guy who is a way better hunter than me, his family's eaten, way better than my family. I need to get better at hunting, right, it goes to whatever level you want to put it to.
Speaker 1: Well, and as far as you know, Marxism, communism, whatever, socialism, it's it kind of just reminds me in globalism in general, but uh, globalism in general, it kind of reminds me of like it's a modern day raping and raping and pillaging really is.
Speaker 2: But they rebranded some things and it doesn't look like raping and pillaging. They branded as equality for all.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody's getting raped and everybody's getting pillaged, so exactly exactly, but it's all equal. But it's not. It never is. But here we go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a little bit of a history lesson here, just slight bit, and we're going to talk about the ways in which the communist ideologies spread. Let's talk about the Cold War real quick. Okay, Actually, let's talk prior to Cold War for just a second. Prior to World War Two, Communism was taking over in Russia. There was a big rush revolution about this. America and Russia were not homies. As a matter of fact, there was a packed between Nazi Germany and Communist Russia to invade Poland together. People forget this, but let's not do that. Let's not forget the ribbonsoft pack. Let's not forget the fact that the Communists were aligned with the Nazis at the beginning of World War two until they went back on their treaty and then started attacking Nazi Germany. Then it was an enemy of my enemy as my friend type of thing. And they were a part of the allies, right, The big three of the Allies was America, Britain and Russia. Yes, there were other countries involved, but those are the big three key players. Okay, as soon as World War two ended, and by like as soon, I mean the following day after the treaty was signed, Russia and America were back to not fucking with each other at all. Right, the beginning of the Cold War started. Now, there was some conflicts the Cold War that was being funded and proxied by both sides of this, i e. Let's start from the beginning here Korea, Vietnam, all the way into the eighties, with Russia's Afghanistan invasion, and how we were funding and training the muja haden to fight the communist Russians that were making their way through Afghanistan. It goes a long, long level here. We ourselves America were involved in somewhere around thirty different coupes in South America between nineteen fifty and now. All of those were to stop communism from spreading closer to America's doorstep.
Speaker 1: And we've talked about that before.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Now, Russia decided at one point in time that communism still needed to spread, even though it was very clear that they could not beat us on a toe to toe fighting stance. They needed to get creative. They needed to inject their ideals in cultural ways rather than military and government ways because that didn't work. I think it also ties into Americans having an inherent rebellious nature, like deep within our culture, we were founded off of a rebellion from Britain, right in some way, deep deep, deep in the recesses of the human soul of an American, a little bit of fuck. The government still resides right, regardless of political parties. Right even the most devout liberals who are on every social program ever, they will still tell you that they don't trust the government.
Speaker 1: It's a part of our culture. You'd be an idiot not to think that exactly. But that being said, there's a group of Russians KGB, you know, the type Putin's former job and things very similar to American Cia. And I'm not going to say that America is the inherent good guy on the one. But for this episode, we are gonna be talking.
Speaker 2: About how the KGB went long con to spread communism to such a way that they are trying to bring about the new World order. And they did it way back when, they're still doing it now, and they're using political ideologies to further their means. We have a lot of history to go over here from a KGB defector who has written many books about it, all the way through ladies and gentlemen. Today we are going to be talking about the Peristoika deception.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go. We're gonna go ahead and share the screen and we're gonna be diving in here.
Speaker 2: We got videos, we've got articles, we got a book that was written on it. We're not gonna read the whole book, but we are going to read the forward.
Speaker 1: Jonathan.
Speaker 2: For anybody who would like to see all of the things that I'm gonna be talking about today rather than just hearing about it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: You already know where you can go. You can go to Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best way to be able to support the show. We appreciate all of the good cult members who have done so already and are joining us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show. If you want to be able to come join us every Tuesday night, then go to the Third Eye all the way open tier or higher. That'll give you access to come join us and shoot the shit with us literally four or five times a month, and you'll also be able to slide into our dms. You'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, you'll be able to see all of the videos. And the best part about Patreon is the only place where every single episode is completely promotional through Yeah buddy, so it's all inclusive. We don't have to worry about monitoring our words or using unlived or any of these bullshit ass terms. It is free speech all day over there. So we appreciate everybody that has following us over there, and we're just trying to, you know, keep it real. We're not trying to play by the Internet's rules, We're not playing by YouTube's rules. We're just trying to, you know, remain ourselves and we want everybody listening and everybody tuning in to also remain themselves as well. Patreon is the place to do that.
Speaker 2: Indeed, all right, everybody quick clip right here. And yes, I know it's an AI video. I have two AI videos that I'm going to be playing on this one. Everybody knows I hate AI, but both of these videos really do a good job of explaining the point and again you could fact check what these AI videos are saying very true. So with that being said, let's dive into the Peristoika deception.
Speaker 1: The Peristroika deception.
Speaker 3: So this entry is based on a book that was written by a Russian man named named Anatotly Gillitson. This man was a KGB defector when the USSR was still up and running. The Peristroika Deception book dives into conspiracies surrounding how KGB spies were placed all over the world in very high positions in order to attempt at the stabilizing governments, specifically in the.
Speaker 1: US and Great Britain.
Speaker 3: This was all done through what was known as the perist Peristroika in history books is known as the fall of the USSR and the attempted reformation of Soviet Russia. However, the book explains that the Peristroika had the exact opposite effect and was actually used as a secret tool to maneuver the USSR to the top of the world's food chain. This was done in an effort to more effectively spread communism. Some believe that Russia's actions in recent times tell that Golitzen may not have been too far off of the money.
Speaker 1: But I guess only time will tell. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, very brief overview of it, and like I said, this is not going to be just an American thing, although we will be bringing up some American examples because it's a little more closer to home. We're also going to be diving into Putin himself because all the way back from two thousand to now, what's going on in Ukraine. And this isn't just a conservative mainstream media talking point. There are a lot of signs that are indicating that he is in the belief that he is trying to re establish the former borders of what once.
Speaker 1: Was the USSR. I know some people are going to disagree with that. This is not me saying that this is a fact.
Speaker 2: I am saying that there is a chain of events that is leading a lot of people to make this assertion.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it, if he is you know, prior KGB, and that was the goal all along, and that guy is still in charge over there, why would he go against his original plan. I'm just saying, I mean, we're gonna get to all I know that there's a lot of people out there that are like that, I don't know, think that fucking Putin is a white hat or think that he's a good guy. I'm not. I don't know how you get there. That's like saying Jijupang's a good guy. That's like saying Kim Jong un is a good guy. That's like saying our own CIA is the good guy. None of these people are good. None of them are white hats. They all want maximum control. They all don't give a shit about what you think or feel.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And to that point, how many many people have we had on the show that have talked about some Q drop where they actually believe that everyone you just listed are actually secretly in cahoots with Donnie t and that they're gonna bring about the end of the New World Order. And it's like, I don't, I honestly do not see how that tapestry weaves out well, just to show.
Speaker 1: You that nothing can stop what is coming, I guess anyway, Yeah, it's it's crazy how they just got everybody roped into believing that politics and politicians is good. You know what I'm saying? Like that was really the whole idea behind QAnon is that these guys are the good guys. That's like, oh my god, they do so many people, including me for a little bit. I'm not even gonna lie like it just because I who doesn't love a good rabbit hole to go down into, you know what I'm saying. And so the problem is is that with a lot of the rabbit holes, you have to believe that there are good guys and there are bad guys. Otherwise everybody screwed. And so and I'm not sitting over here saying that I'm blackpilled by or turbo black pilled or whatever the fucking term is. It's like, no, I think that you just have to have your third eye all the way open. And I like that. I mean, some people call that just white pilled.
Speaker 2: But that's a thing, yeah, in some regard, But I mean diving into conspiracies, you will blackpill yourself accidentally, okay, because the deeper you go. Sure, let's say that you are of political party A, and then there's political party B. Doesn't matter what country you live in. Yes, I know that there are certain countries or they have like five or six just there's usually two, maybe three main ones that are actually in the conversation for leading the country at any given election point. Right, if you are on political parties a's side, and you could find a million things wrong with political party B, it will not take you long, especially in the age of information like we're in right now.
Speaker 1: If you're in.
Speaker 2: Political party b's side, same thing, it doesn't take long to discover that, oh, I'm on this side because these people are so bad A bop bop pop pop, or the other way around, the problem is when you open up that third eye, when you do look at everything from the outside, take away your own political stigmas and dogmas and morals and ethics and beliefs, take all of that off for two seconds and just look at the situation as a whole. It is a black pill moment because there are no good guys. None can be found in any political spectrum of any country ever.
Speaker 1: Right, By the way, anybody that is curious about what these terms actually mean, I know I was. I was a little confused whenever I first got into conspiracies. What is blue pill? What is red pill? What is white pill? What is black pill? What is gray pill? And all these other fucking colors. So just to I mean, you should know what red pill and blue pill is by now so white pill and black pills. So the terms white pilled and black pilled represent different philosophical outlooks. This is from UH, actually from redded but it says uh. White pill generally refers to a hopeful or optimistic perspective, while black piled signifies a belief in the futility of change, often leading to despair or nihilism. So it's not it's not good to be black pilled, although diving into a lot of these conspiracies, it's easy to get there. So that's that's the point, is that you don't want to become nihilistic and think that everybody hates you and that you're under the Enannaki's thumb or some bullshit, you know, like, you want to still have some kind of hope and you believe that there the change can happen. That's great pilled.
Speaker 2: For the record, White pilled is more like you just got an optimistic disposition to everything that's going on. Black pilled, you are just pessimistic and you don't even see a reason get out of bed in the morning. Gray pilled would be like, all right, I can see the disgusting nature of the world, but I still am trying to have a little bit of hopium that things can and will get better.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to think that like white pilled, it's it's more of a to be honest, it's kind of like an internal thing. It's kind of like what they say, like change your change yourself, change the world, you know, Like that whole kind of ideology is just like how do you what is your perspective against the world, Like, if something terrible happens, is it going to send you into a downward spiral or you know what I mean, Like there's a bunch of different things that could happen as a result of that. So I like to remain optimistic. I like to you know, kind of hone in on the silver linings of a lot of things. But also I'm at the point where I'm like, yeah, I don't trust anybody, you know, I don't trust any any government. I don't trust any politician. I don't trust any build that has passed that is so good and so great and so big and beautiful. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having skepticism is not black piled, right, That's that's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that we're probably on the gray pill side.
Speaker 2: I would like to think so anyway, I guess it depends on the topic and depends on the day, to be honest with you, but I mean that's the way it goes.
Speaker 1: Every day is a new day. You can decide what you make of this one. You like to get a little gray scale up in here, baby, absolutely? Yeah. So all right, now we have the overarching theme to the deception. Let's learn about.
Speaker 2: The author who was the KGB defector himself. This is Wikipedia page. We're not going to read the entirety of it, but there's a few key things that we really need to discuss. Let's just start off with this top paragraph.
Speaker 1: All right. Anatolely Glitsen yep. He was a Soviet KGB defector and author of two books about the long term deception strategy of the KGB leadership. He was born in Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union. He provided a wide range of intelligence to the CIA on the operations of most of the lines departments or lines our departments lines at the Helenski and other residences, as well as KGB methods of recruiting and running agents. He became an American citizen by nineteen eighty four. The military writer General Sir General Sir John Hackett, and former CIA counter intelligence director James Angleton identified Gilitsen as the most valuable defector ever to reach the West. However, many of Glitzen's claims were controversial, with MI five historian Christopher Andrew describing him as an unreliable conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: Indeed, even though once again, we're gonna paint a picture of how many of his predictions have come to pass, and you be the judge of he was a credible source or not, then we can look at what's going on in the world today and over the last few decades, and it's yeah, no, anyway, let's continue with his defection.
Speaker 1: Glitzen worked in the Strategic Planning Department of the KGB in the rank of major. In nineteen sixty one, under the name of Ivan Klimov, he was assigned to the Soviet embassy in Helenski, Finland as Vicekuntinki Helsinki. How what did I say? Yeah, you said Helensky. Oh, sorry about that, Helsinki, Finland as vice counsel and attashe he defected with his wife and daughter to Central Intelligence Aid Agency via Helsinki on December fifteenth, nineteen sixty one. They flew with a CIA escort from Finland to Sweden and thence to the United States via Frankfurt am Maine, Germany, arriving on December eighteenth, nineteen sixty one. He was interviewed by James Jesus Angleton. Imagine that middle name Jesus. I mean, damn, dude, I mean, I get it. You know, it's like I named my son after my football idol, you know what I'm saying. So why not name it after like the number one idol of all time.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see a lot of Hispanic people named their sons Jesus.
Speaker 1: I've met quite a few Hayesuses.
Speaker 2: In my life, but I've never heard of a white dude with the middle name Jesus before this article.
Speaker 1: So, like, that's interesting. I'm doing it. My next kid, middle name Jesus. Doing it? Oh my god, I believe you're gonna do that too. Absolutely, I'm gonna tell me ys Christ consciousness, no, don't do that to them kids. And so he was interviewed by James Jesus Angleton, CIA counterintelligence director. In January of nineteen sixty two, the KGB sent instructions to as a Dentura throughout the world on the actions required to minimize the damage. All meetings with important agents were to be suspended. In November of nineteen sixty two, KGB head Vladimir Semi semi Caste approved a plan for the assassination of Glitzen and other particularly dangerous traders, including Igor Guzenko, Nikolai Kolov and bog Dan Stashinsky. Did I do good on all those? I think you I think you did.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if the pronunciations were one hundred percent, but I think he did pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: Fucking Russian over here, dude. The KGB made significant efforts to discredit Glitzen by promoting disinformation that he was involved in illegal smuggling operations. Glitzen provided information about many famous Soviet agents, including Kim Philbey, Donald McLean, Guy Burgess, John Vassal, and double agent Alexander Kopotsky who worked in Germany and others. While unable to identify some agents like Philby specifically by name, Glitsen provided sufficient information that SIS was able to perform or able to determine the culprits. Thus, Glitzen's defection in nineteen sixty one said in motion of the process that definitively confirmed Philby as a Soviet mole.
Speaker 2: Okay, so again we're already off to a good start with this guy being credible. He was telling them, maybe not by name on all of them, some of them, yes, by name, but the others he could at least say, all right, I know for sure that the KGB has a mole working in this office with this agency in this country, and we know that they are in this type of position and they have this type of a job scope. So look for somebody of this kind of age range who has this going on for him. And he gave them enough of a profile the way they could figure out who these people were. Then come to find out confirmed every one of them was in fact a Soviet spy. So already he's showing his credibility before we even get into the thick of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there is controversy as well. Did you want to do that one?
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily the controversy, But let's talk about the book at least this top part here, because we're going to be reading some of it ourselves.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty four, Glitzen published the book New lies for old, wherein he warned about a long term deception strategy of seeming a retreat from hardline communism designed to lull the West into a false sense of security and finally economically cripple and diplomatically isolate the United States, among other things. Glitzen stated in his quotes, the liberalization would be spectacular and impressive. Formal pronouncements might be made about a reduction in the Communist Party's role. Its monopoly would be apparently curtailed, and ostensible separation of powers between the legislative, the executive, and the judiciary might be introduced. The Supreme Court would or the Supreme Soviet would be given greater apparent power, and the President of the Soviet Union and the First Secretary of the Party might well be separated. The KGB would be, in quotes reformed. The dissidents at home would be amnestied. Amnesty. Amnesty, Damn, that's a I've never read that word on paper.
Speaker 2: Given amnesty, there you go. The dissidents at home would kind of get a.
Speaker 1: Pass on that those in exile abroad would be allowed to return, and some would take up positions of leadership and government. Sokarov might be included in some capacity in the government or allowed to teach abroad. The creative arts and cultural and scientific organizations such as the writers' unions and Academy of Sciences would become apparently more independent, as would the trade unions. Political clubs would be open to non members of the Communist Party, leading dissidents leading dissonance might form one or more alternative political parties. Would be a greater freedom for Soviet citizens to travel Western and unitedations. Observers would be invited to the Soviet Union to witness the reforms in action.
Speaker 2: This being said, when the Soviet Union fell, what he is saying, what happened happened across the board.
Speaker 1: And here's the deal.
Speaker 2: When the Soviet Union fell, the people that were living in Soviet Russia at that time, granted they weren't a big fan of their government, but for the last fifty years they had been true blue bread.
Speaker 1: In to this communist ideal.
Speaker 2: Once that goes away, the people didn't decide that they're just done with communism.
Speaker 1: Hell, that was all they had known for the most part.
Speaker 2: Right, you may have some of the old timers that remembers a time before the Russian Revolution that was very few and far between, so even after it was gone and they were seen as a democratic republic unquote massive quote unquote on that It's not like you're just going to change the mindset and the culture of your entire nation with the stroke of a pin.
Speaker 1: That's not how that works. And they knew this. Angleton and so Jesus Angleton and Glitzen reportedly sought the assistance of William F. Buckley Junior, who wants worked for the CIA in writing the New Lies for Old book. Buckley refused, but later went on to write a novel about Angleton called Spytime The Undoing of James Jesus Angleton. New Lies for Old received a first edition in Portuguese in twenty eighteen. How about that.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's read this paragraph about the topic of today's discussion, the Perishtroika Deception.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety five, and Atoly Glitzen and Christopher's Story published a book entitled The Peristroka Deception, containing purported memoranda attributed to Golitzen claiming, Number one, the Soviet strategists are concealing the secret court that exists and will continue between Moscow and the nationalist leaders of the independent republics. Number two, the public of the KGB or the power of the KGB remains as great as ever. Talk of cosmetic changes in the KGB and its supervision is deliberately publicized to support the myth of democratization of the Soviet political system. And number three, scratch these new instant Soviet democrats, anti communists and nationalists who have sprouted out of nowhere and underneath will be found secret party members or KGB agents.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is the talking point Soviet strategists. Excuse me, we're absolutely coordinating secret things between Moscow and the nationalist leaders quote unquote of independent republics quote unquote. They didn't just mean former Soviet states, right, like every nation that has a stand at the end of it was a former Soviet state.
Speaker 1: We know this. That is not what they meant.
Speaker 2: They meant the independent republics across the world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Of course, the power of the KGB remains as much as ever. There will be cosmetic changes, right, it's gonna be a whole new look. The Soviets are gone, man, Communism is dead. We're not that Russia. We're the Russian Republic. Come on, now we're not the same group. Even though all of those same people that were figureheads with the KGB are now just figure heads with the Russian Republic. It didn't change anything. Their flag might have changed, their rhetoric might have changed, but the ethos were still the same.
Speaker 1: The titles have changed, but the people are the same.
Speaker 2: Exactly Now he named democrats, I'm gonna throw that out. And also some of the loudest anti communist people actually were secret Communist sympathizers.
Speaker 1: It was a front, right, it was a ruse.
Speaker 2: And then of course the ultra nationalists, these people that seem like they are just the most patriotic ever in reality, again, that was all a front that just.
Speaker 1: Sprouted up out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Promise you they are actually a secret Communist party agent or a KGB agent.
Speaker 1: It's just the way this goes. Oh, that was Martin Luther King right, Well, like that was something that they were trying to get him, like to keep him from talking about because he was such a Communist Marxist like ideology type of guy that you know that they had to like write his scripts and everything for him to try and calm him down a little bit and water it down a little bit from what we learned, yes and no.
Speaker 2: So the jury is still out on if he was a true communist or was that rhetoric that was sprung up by the CIA to discredit MLK and his mission.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There are certain figures that if the CIA had their hands in it in any way, shape or form, how much of the story can you trust?
Speaker 1: How much of it was a part of the op.
Speaker 2: And or the counter op right, You got to like cut through the weeds on that. But we do know as far as the political parties in America is concerned, one of these parties got heavily, heavily, heavily infiltrated by communists and communist sympathizers, and the other one gets called racist bigots a lot. This is by design. Okay, so we're gonna get to all of it.
Speaker 1: I promise. Now, let's go ahead. I'm gonna read this.
Speaker 2: This is the book itself, The Peristroika Deception. If anybody wants to look into this book, I highly recommend it. It is a thick read, is a thickums, but it's full of amazing information. So we're just gonna read the forward of it. The forward is ten pages, but we're gonna get through it. I promise it's worth it. So this collection of my memoranda to the CIA is about Soviet Grand strategy and the new dimensions of the threat to Western democracies. There's a marked difference between the America and the Communist use of the term strategy quote unquote. Americans tend to think of strategy in short range terms, in relation to presidential election campaigns, in football or baseball games, or in such instances as the strategy of stonewalling during the Watergate investigations. For Russian communists, on the other hand, strategy is a grand design or general party line, which governs the party's actions over a long period and contains one or more special maneuvers designed to help the party achieve its ultimate objectives. The seizure of power in Russia in nineteen seventeen, the subsequent expansion of communist camps, and the final worldwide victory of communism. Yes, everyone, we are talking about a new world order. The book shows that the essence of the special maneuver in the present grand strategy for Communism lies internally in the creation and use of controlled political opposition quote unquote, to affect a transition to new democratic quote unquote non communist quote unquote nationalist quote unquote power structures which remain in reality communist control internationally. The essence of the maneuver lies in the use of political potential of these new power structures to develop contacts and promote solidarity with the Western democracies as a means towards the achievement of world communistic victory through the coverage convergence, excuse me of the communist and non communist systems. The main purpose of my defection at the end of nineteen sixty one was to warn the American government about the adoption of the current Grand Strategy for communism and the political role of the KGB and the use of disinformation and control political opposition which the strategy entailed, and to help the West neutralize KGB penetration of their governments. Now, before I read more, yes, we are going to be talking about the current Russia Gate situation with old Barack. So put a pin in that one for later, because what Tulsa Gabbert just released plus Obama saying that I'll be more flexible after the election when he knew he was about to get out of power, but he was talking to the Russian Minister of Defense about how he'll be more flexible towards their means after he got out of office.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it all. We're gonna talk about it all, but just so we're clear.
Speaker 2: Although this was written back in the day and he's talking about him defecting in sixty one, there is a lot of signs to say that the operation.
Speaker 1: Is still ongoing anyway.
Speaker 2: On arrival in Washington, I asked to be received by President Kennedy. I was assured by General Taylor and the President's security advisor that the President would see my appropriate contributions. Mister Robert Kennedy, the Attorney General, told me that in due time a meeting with the President would be arranged. General Taylor wrote me in the following terms.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is from the White House, Washington, the twenty first of December nineteen sixty one. Dear mister Galitzen, I have your letter of December nineteenth, nineteen sixty one, addressed to the President of the United States. The subject matter is one of considerable interest to the government, and your request has received careful consideration. I wish to assure you that the officials with whom you are now in contact have the full authority and responsibility for handling matters of this nature, and I therefore request that you give them your complete cooperation. I have asked that I be kept informed of the developments in this matter, and you may be confident that information concerning your contribution will be brought to the attention of the President when and if appropriate.
Speaker 1: Maxwell D.
Speaker 2: Taylor, all right, that was the letter he received. Now, while waiting for the meeting, I limited my cooperation with the CIA, FBI and allied services to the problems of KGB penetration of American, British, French government institutions. After President Kennedy's assassination, I briefed the head of the CIA and head of that agency's counterintelligence staff about the Communist long range strategy, the creation of the Disinformation Department, and of Schlipin's reorganization of the KGB into a political arm of the party. Now this is also pretty important. When Kennedy was assassinated, does anyone remember what happened next?
Speaker 1: LBJ took over.
Speaker 2: He refused to get onto the plane to He is the only president to not be sworn in in Washington, DC. I might add he was sworn in at the Dallas airport because he refused to even get on the plane to go back until he was the president. JFK's body wasn't even cold yet they had just pronounced him dead. Now, why was this Well, right around this time was something called Vietnam. Maybe you've heard of it, and we were trying to just not be a part of that at that time. But LBJ and his wife, Lady Bird Johnson, who had massive military contracting jobs or you know, money, I should say, really wanted that.
Speaker 1: War to continue. That was like their whole thing, right, They wanted to get involved with that.
Speaker 2: We need American troops over there, we need American industry over there. We need to get this war machine running and gun and so that the Johnson family can be made rich. There's more than a few reasons why JFK was assassinated. There's more than a few reasons why LBJ did what he did when he got to office, how he got to office, the whole way through. So with that in mind, as soon as he was assassinated, your boy here, the KGB defector was like, hey, y'all, I know that there's a lot of stuff going on. This is why this is what is happening right now. But it didn't matter because at that point the long game had already been started the defector's area, I should say, the plants were already planted in France, in England and in the United States.
Speaker 1: That's this seems like a long drawn out plan. And I gotta say, dude, I'm really not that shocked that this is even a thing though, if you really think about it, like you know, we've been feeling that, especially ever since JFK was assassinated, that there has been a change in the wins of the of the political system, you know, and maybe there always has been, but it seemed to make like a crazy ninety degree turn, especially at that point in time.
Speaker 2: Seemed I'm glad that you said the word that you said. It seems like there was a political shift, right. It seemed like the parties switched sides. What if I was to tell you that the parties never swap sides, but it was all a part of the propaganda machine to make it appear that they swap sides to ensure that their voter base felt even more morally upright.
Speaker 1: For voting in the way that they did. Yeah, it's like, you know, because it used to be the Democrats were anti war, now they're pro war. Used to be that the Republicans were pro war, Now we're anti war, right, And it seems kind of like the sales are shifting a little bit, which ultimately just waters down both political parties because they don't necessarily have a good solid foundation that they can stand on that goes back one hundred, one hundred and fifty years or whatever, because everybody's flip flop side so many damn times, and everybody kind of forgets what the main goal is, which should be peace and happiness and the pursuit of property and whatever.
Speaker 2: But let me throw out an idea at you real quick. I know that you're not like the most well read as far as history goes, and that's kind of the point on this one. Okay, So we do know that Abe Lincoln was a Republican, right. We do know that the slaves being freed in America was a Republican initiative.
Speaker 1: Right, that's not a secret. We know this right civil rights.
Speaker 2: Don't think about it, don't seriously, do not think any deeper on this, Which party spearheaded the civil rights movement.
Speaker 1: To get past Jonathan Um spearheaded the civil rights movement. Well, you would think that it'd be democratic, right, you would.
Speaker 2: And for the record, I've had this conversation with three different people in the past two weeks. Most people believe that the civil rights full equality for minority groups in America was a Democrat initiative. What if I was to tell you that it was overwhelmingly a Republican initiative, I would believe it right, one hundred percent, because history is definitely a lie agreed upon and everything is always the opposite of what you think it is. Like, that's just that's the bait and switch of history in general.
Speaker 1: I would say it.
Speaker 2: Was propagandized to make it look like the Democrat.
Speaker 4: Party, the workingman's party, the one of the poor, they care about the minorities, never mind the fact that Southern Democrats were the ones that were trying to fight against civil rights being passed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it felt weired. It felt weird whenever you said that Abe Lincoln was a Republican, because I swear I remember as a kid thinking that he was a Democrat. Again, propaganda would lead you to believe that even though a quick Google search will show you these things, and it's not like this is a secret information, but they have put it out there into the public zeitgeist in such a way to where you think that it had to have been a Democrat initiative, because well, obviously the Democrats are the party that care about minorities. No, they're not, And for the record, they never have been. Yeah, let me read this. For the record, they never have. They still do not. So it's and I just typed it in on Doug Doug go. And it says that Abraham Lincoln became a Republican because he opposed the extension of slavery into the territories, which was a central issue for the newly formed party. His leadership and anti slavery stance significantly shaped the Republican Party's identity during the mid nineteenth century. Why do I not remember learning that?
Speaker 2: Because it was propagandized to where you wouldn't remember that. Never mind that the Democrat Party was the party that put Indians on reservations, kept Jim Crow laws in action, formed the fucking clan, I might add, and here's the deal. Everybody thinks the political party swapped after civil rights. They did not, but the propaganda machine, spearheaded by communists in the Democratic Party, spun the machine and put out a narrative into the public zeitgeist so culturally to where people still to this day believe that the Democrats actually care about minority groups. We're gonna get to it all. We're gonna get to it all. I promise you. This is not just a massive oh yay, Republican Party is the best thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I understand the Republican Party is a lot of issues with them themselves. A lot of people have issues with some of their beliefs, a lot of people have some issues with certain Republicans that have taken charge over the years. And I'm not denying these facts, and I'm not saying that every single Republican is inherently not a racist or not a my anti minority in some way. I am saying, if you were to look at the parties over the course of the last you know, one hundred and fifty years as a whole, one of these parties truly cares about your your you know, the the downtrodden and the minority groups, and wants true equality across the board.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, women's rights, Jonathan, women's rights, the rights for women to vote right off the rip, Republican or Democrat initiative, I guess since we're sticking on this flavor, I'm guessing this republican.
Speaker 1: But you would have thought Democrat before we had this conversation, wouldn't you. I think that's what most people would think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, complete lies, not even not even there was only a handful of Democrats that are even kind of in favor of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes sense whenever you got Joe Biden saying that we want we want little Uh what does he say that? Like, we want poor kids to be as smart as white kids? Yeah, poor kids as smart as white I'm like, did you just.
Speaker 2: Say that that We're gonna get to it all? But here's the deal, especially Joe Biden being a great example of that old China Joe himself, I might add, China being ran by the CCP and has been for decades. He is a communist sympathizer, very loud and proud about that. Actually, although yes, I understand his mental faculties aren't what they once were. It's a long con by the former Soviet Union and KGB to not just in America. This is happening in France, this is happening in England, This is happening all over Europe, this is happening across Africa.
Speaker 1: It's happening across South America. Which is why America led.
Speaker 2: Like thirty coups in the last fifty years in South America to keep communism off of our doorstep. This was the reason why we're gonna get to it all. But let's continue here. On many subsequent occasions, I this is this is our boy from the book. By the way, this is ol Galitzen. I had the opportunity to brief other leading Western services on the subject of Soviet long range strategy and the new role of their KGB, recommending a reassessment of the communist problem. A few counterintelligence officials in the CIA and the British and French services began to understand and accept the validity of my views. For me, the most encouraging development was the understanding I received from the Count Demarenci Marnsch of the French Intelligence Service under the late President Pompadieu. Count Dementi provided me I'm probably mispronouncing it. Sorry, it's been a while since I spoke. French provided me with the opportunities to work with the service on the reassessment of communist developments in terms of Soviet strategy. In the presence of a dozen senior officials of his service, the Count stated that he was in agreement with my views on the existence of the strategy and of disinformation, but I was unable to explain my ideas in detail because my project with his service was terminated. Interesting that it was just terminated. He agreed that this is a real problem. We're done talking about it now. Funny how that worked out. The growing awareness about disinformation and the political role of the KGB in implementing the strategy was interrupted by the Watergate hearings, which weakened the American services, by the unfortunate death of the President, which weakened the position of the French services.
Speaker 1: So around the same.
Speaker 2: Time where Watergate was going on and now the CIA was under serious scrutiny because Nixon was using them to further his own means and they got caught, is the same time when the French president dies. So right off the rip he was big working with the Big three at that time, England, America and France.
Speaker 1: Two of them just had some massive things.
Speaker 2: Happen to where his whole talking points had to be just kind of sidelined for a bit. Despite adverse circumstances, I have made a consistent attempt to analyze important developments in the USSR and other communist countries through the prism of the communist long range strategy, strategic disinformation, any political role of the KGB. I continued to submit my memoranda to the CIA about significant Communist developments and made suggestions on how to improve the agency's understanding of the communist strategy. In nineteen eighty four, I published a book New Lies for Old about Communist strategic political disinformation. In the book and in my memoranda, I made several significant predictions about future developments in the communist world. I predicted that the communist strategists would go beyond Marx and Lenin and would introduce economic and political reforms in the USSR and Eastern Europe. I predicted the legislation of solidarity in Poland, the return of the democratization of Czechoslovakia, and the removal of the Berlin Wall. I warned about political offensive to excuse me. I warned about a political offensive to promote a neutral socialist Europe, which would work to Soviet advantage. There's a few socialist countries in Europe right now. They are all not doing so hot. But my point is that everything he predicted came true. Let's continue to do Where are we at it is yep. I also warned, Yeah, I also warned that the West was acutely vulnerable to the coming major shift in communist tactics. It is axiomatic that the political ideas should be tested out in practice, and it is a fact that many of my predicts, particular about the coming of the economic and political reforms of the USSR in Eastern Europe, passed the test and were confirmed by subsequent events, particularly in Poland and Czechoslovakia. It remains also a fact that the leading Soviet experts like mister Brazinski, failed to make accurate predictions about these developments. This failure on the part of mister Brazinski and other experts in Washington was noticed by an independent observer in the New York Times of September twelfth, nineteen eighty nine. Since then, I have submitted new memorandas to the CIA and the American policy makers in which I explained the Soviet Grand Strategy and its strategic designs against the West, the essence of the Perestroika, the final phase of the strategy, the new use of the bloc's political and security potential for introducing new deceptive, controlled, democratic, nationalistic and non communist structures in the communist count countries, and the development of the political and security potential of the renew dude democratic regimes quote unquote for the execution of the strategy strategic design against the West. In the memoranda, I provided seven keys for understanding prayer Stroyca, explained the danger of Western support for it, and proposed a reassessment of the situation and rethinking of that support as priority.
Speaker 1: Items of business.
Speaker 2: I suggested also how the West should respond to the challenge of prayer Stroika and its destabilizing effect on Western democracies. Since the CIA did not react to my memoranda.
Speaker 1: I decided to publish them and ask the CIA to declassify them for the purpose The agency agreed. Several considerations forced me to take my decision.
Speaker 2: First, the democracies of the United States and Western Europe are facing a dangerous situation and are vulnerable because of their governments, the Vatican, the elite, the media, the industrialists, the financiers, and the trade unions, and most important, the general public are blind to the dangers of the strategy of Perestroika and have failed to perceive the development and deployment, rather of the communist political potential of the renewed democratic regimes against the West. The democracies could perish unless they are informed about the aggressive design of Perastroka against them. Before I even read the next one, I think that he's on one here.
Speaker 1: He is, Yeah, that's uh, he's It's crazy how he's basically bat in a thousand over here and everybody's just like, we don't see it. I don't see it. I don't see I mean, yeah, you made some I mean you made some awesome predictions, and good for you, and you know, you would you classify them so that you can, you know, get your trophies and whatnot. But it's like, why would you not continue to listen to this guy. This guy's a fucking modern day profit at this point, and for some reason, they're just you know, disregarding him. He literally came from the KGB. He knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Because he was once a part of them, And somehow they're like, we see what you're saying, but man, we kind of got other shit going on right now, bro. And he's like, Bro, you're not gonna have any shit going on if this continues. Eh, yeah, he can write.
Speaker 1: Your book about it. It's all good. Crazy. It blows my mind. And it wasn't just some Joe Schmoe either. I mean he's literally having conversations with the White House.
Speaker 2: He's got the president's direct line like that. That's not a sidestep or conversation. But still somehow they're like, eh, it's you know, we'll see how it goes. Bro, I've said what was gonna happen, and it all happened, and you're still just kind of going meh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's might a whole lot of sense. It almost seems like the oh, if you really think about it, are are they just disregarding it? Or you know, are there penetrators in the White House that are you know, purposefully disregarding it.
Speaker 2: I think you're more on the money with that statement, personally, but we're gonna learn more.
Speaker 1: Let's continue.
Speaker 2: Secondly, I could not imagine that American policymakers, and particularly the conservatives in both the Republican and Democratic parties, despite their long experience with communist treachery, would not be able to grasp the new maneuvers of the communist strategists and would rush to commit the West to helping Perestroika, which is so contrary to their interests. It has been sad to observe the jubilation of American and Western European conservatives who have been cheering Peristroika without realizing that it is intended to bring about their own political and physical demise. Liberal support for Peristroka is understandable, but conservative support came as a surprise to me. Thirdly, I was appalled that Paristroka was embraced and supported by the United States without any serious debate.
Speaker 1: On the subject. Yeah, we're going all the way, deep, y'all.
Speaker 2: In the fourth place, I am appalled by the failure of the American scholars to point out the relevance of Lenin's new economic policy, to understanding the aggressive anti Western design of Perestroika, or to provide appropriate warning to policymakers, and their failure to distinguish between American's true friends and its Leninist foes, precisely because these foes are wearing the new Democratic uniform. Given the pressures they face, policymakers have no time to study the history of the period of Lenin's New Economic policy or to remind themselves of Marxist Leninist dialectics.
Speaker 1: But how could such learn? How could such learn? And distinguished scholars as S. Baylor ze Brazinski have failed to warn them about the success of the New economic policy, the mistakes made by the weston accepting it, and Gorbachev's reputation of Lenin's strategy and its dangers for the West. What happened to their credentials as scholars?
Speaker 2: Why was it left to Professor Norman Stone of Oxford University to detect and make the parallels in his article on the London Daily Telegraph on the eleventh of November nineteen eighty nine and to express concern at the uf FOI or over Gorbachev in his book or in his book The Grand Failure. Brazenski limited his description of Lenin's New economic policy of three brief phases. He described the new economic policy as amounting to a reliance on the market mechanism and private initiative to stimulate economic recovery. In his words, it was probably quote the most open and intellectually innovative phase in Soviet history. For Brazinski, the NEP the New Economic Policy is a shorthand term for a period of experimentation, flexibility, and modernization. See the Grand Failure By the Way, It's a New York, nineteen eighty nine, pages eighteen through nineteen. I am appalled by Brazenski's failure to explain the re relevance of Lenin's New Economic Policy to Perishtroika. This failure is further illustrated by the following Bieler's, former defector from the Central Committee apparatus of the Polish Communist Party, wrote a forward to Gorbachev's book Perestroika, introducing it to the US public without inserting any warning about the parallels with the New Economic Policy and its danger for Western democracies number or letter B. During his recent visit to Moscow, Brazinski, the former National security advisor in the Carter administration, met leading Soviet strategists, including Yakol Yakovlev, an expert in the manipulation of the Western media, and advised them on how to proceed with Perestroika. Furthermore, Brazenski delivered a lecture on the same subject to the Soviet diplomats at the High Diplomatic Academy. So basically what he's saying is these two learned and educated academic people who wrote these papers about it were actually plants, and they could he could prove his receipts on that s. Baylor or Biler was a member of the Polish Communist Party, although he rebranded himself and started running as if he's a new democrat and he's all about democracy and all of that. Shocker that he just kind of missed the mark on a few things. Then Brazinski is the same way, although he on the surface seemed to be a democracy type of guy, come to find out he went to Russia and literally not only talked to their advisors on how to manipulate the Western media, but then gave a lecture on the topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's sounding a lot more like infiltrators, and that's why he's not getting any pushback at all as far as you know Western government leaders right right.
Speaker 2: Essentially, that's the thing. It's not just one or two of them. It is a mass number of them that, in some way, shape or form, were all I don't want to say the term coerced, because that's not act. They were duped by plants from the communist sympathizers from around the world. They spread out like lice, okay, like rats, and they set up shop and they made nests in all these western countries, not just America, not just France, not just England. They did it all over Europe, they did it all over Africa, they did it all over Asia, they did.
Speaker 1: It all over the world.
Speaker 2: And that's why there were so many wars that were happening during the Cold War.
Speaker 1: When Americans and again it's not.
Speaker 2: Our fault that we don't know this more, but during the Cold War, Americans.
Speaker 1: Get taught about US versus Russia. We get taught about the Korean War, We get taught about the Vietnam War because we were involved in those.
Speaker 2: So we show and we talk about how those were a part of the Cold War through some proxy shit. During the Cold War, the rest of the world wasn't at peace by any means. Have you ever played Call of Duty Black Ops? Yeah, you remember how there were certain scenes there was African fighting going on. There were certain scenes where South American things are going on, and that your boy was like tied up and they had to keep shocking them to tell them the stories of all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. There's a reason why communists quote unquote were spearheading wars all over the world.
Speaker 2: During this timeframe, but America only pays attention to a few of them.
Speaker 1: Damn well, it seems like new World Order is It's like everybody almost has their own opinion and how they want to implement the New World Order. But where exactly is it coming from? Is it coming from the Rothchilds, Is it coming from the Rockefellers, Is it coming from your Schwabs? But it seems to really be coming from all the different degrees, and it makes me wonder, like, I mean, are they going along to get along with this plan rate here? Because yeah, we're we we want we all want the same thing. We all want new world order, we all want globalism, we all want you know, social or whatever. But it just makes you wonder, are they kicking the can down the road so that the West can kind of come up with their own flavor of what this guy's talking about. I think there's multiple things happening at the same time. Okay, So like, for instance, the name Rothschild.
Speaker 2: The bankers who fund wars want there to be more wars. They don't care if it's this side versus that side, this country versus that country, capitalism versus communism. They couldn't care less.
Speaker 1: It's profit.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's profit for them. It is strictly business. Their emotions are completely separate from it. Okay, when you're talking about the World Economic Forum, kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: They're all about the economy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, war isn't always good for business, but it's certainly not always bad for business either.
Speaker 1: So they're willing to kind of look the other way and maybe speak very strongly about what's going on and said country and said place with this group. In this group, we strongly urge them to find peace. They're not gonna do anything about it. Well, these are these are the same people who now have a interiom head that says that you shouldn't have your own individual car and there should not be single family homes. This is World Economic Forum that is saying this, right, But meanwhile, do you think that those heads over there are gonna not have their own car and not have their own house, like that's the rules for the and not for me. I highly doubt any of these people are gonna be willing to have any foreigners from another country come in and share a bedroom, or share a kitchen, or share a laundry room. None of them are gonna be doing this. They want you to do it, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that the Rothschilds had been infiltrated by KGB plants or anything like that. I think that if anything, they're funding the KGB as much as they're funding the CIA, as much as they're funding Inner Poll, as much as they're funding Mussad and the cartels everything. They're funding all of it because you keep starting that pot. They keep making money hand over fist.
Speaker 1: But isn't it what they all have been infiltrated. They all find it to be the most profitable for them. Like they they they they're never going to get like somebody who is you know, pro individual, you know what I'm saying, Like you might have certain parties that that might say that that's what they believe. They want you to have your rights to free speech and free you know, uh, you know, not free guns, but the right to use guns and all this kind of stuff. It's like they want you to they it's like service level, that's what they're saying. But every year, the the it's shifting, you know, every year it's getting closer and closer and closer, until inevitably communism is worldwide.
Speaker 2: I think that the World Economic Health Forum has absolutely been infiltrated by KGV plants, right. I think they are absolutely a part of the perestroika deception.
Speaker 1: We also some of that World Economic Health form.
Speaker 2: I admit World Economic Forum, but that was also about to make it the point about the World Health Organization. I think they and the CDC have also absolutely been infiltrated by the peristroika plants.
Speaker 1: One hund Look at fucking COVID that came around. They got everybody to do it, bro every.
Speaker 2: Somehow they got the world economy to stop. But there was more billionaires created during that time than ever before in human history. That math, don't math, but somehow it is a true statement.
Speaker 1: Oh it's by them. Oh yeah, they're they're working on five D chess right now.
Speaker 2: And I personally am of the belief that it all ties into peristroika. We're gonna skip over this next one because it kind of brings up more things about nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: All these things the sixth place.
Speaker 2: In the sixth place, the misguided Western support for Paristroka at all levels and especially among Western media, is destabilizing Western societies, their defense, their political processes, and their alliances. It is immensely accelerating the successful execution of the Soviet strategy designed against the West. In nineteen eighty four, I thought that in the event of Western resistance to Soviet strategy, the scenario of convergence between the two systems might take the next half a.
Speaker 1: Century to unroll.
Speaker 2: Now, however, because the West has committed itself to the support of Peristroika, and because of the impact of the misguided and euphork support for it in the Western media, convergence might take less than a decade. The sword of Democles, yeah, Democlets, is hanging over the Western democracies, yet they are oblivious to it. I believe in truth and the power of ideas to convey the truth. Therefore, I present my memoranda to the public, convinced that they will help the that it will help them see the Perishtroika changes and their sequels in the communist world and beyond in a more realistic light and to recover from their blindness. This is from Anatotly galitzin the United States nineteen ninety five. He submitted all of this to the CIA multiple times, to Interpol, to I five and I six, to all of the agencies that would even give them the time of day. Every one of them. They didn't tell him to kick rocks. They acknowledge that what he's saying is true. They just didn't really decide to apply it in any way, shape or form, which is my point. It is obvious that there was plants in place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like they're looking the other or seeming like they're looking the other way, and like, I didn't see that. I didn't see that. I didn't see that. Meanwhile, and it makes you, you know, kind of look at it like, well, we got duped, and you know, we got taken advantage of. And that's why the world is the way that it is whenever it ultimately inevitably becomes the way of the perestroika.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Now, that was all of the ford I was going to read. There was another like five pages, but we're not going to read all if anybody would like to look it up, I highly highly recommend pretty much any book that Anatoli Glitzen wrote, people need to really check out. So this is an abstract from one of them new lies for Old Committee for the State Security. All right, let's read just the abstract from this one and it will give you the overarching ideas. Once again, your boy literally never won time missed.
Speaker 1: So in his nineteen eighty four book Anatotly Glitzen predicted a forthcoming fake democratization of Communist Bloc countries for the ultimate goal of deceiving and defeating the West. According to Golitzen, Czechoslovakia played a significant role in the deception. The Prague Spring of nineteen sixty eight was a Communist provoked uprising that was to be replicated on a larger scale in the future. On November seventeenth, nineteen eighty nine, Czechoslovaki Czechoslovak secret police provocateurs led an official Communist student demonstration away from its approved course of march in Prague. When the police surrounded and viciously attacked the crowd of protesters, one of the secret police agents posed as a dead student and only a few days the news of the alleged student killing led to a general uprising. It appears that some members of the Czechoslovakian Communist Party and the Czechoslovak Secret Services, in cooperation with the Soviet Secret Service, planned, organized, and initiated the events of November seventeenth, nineteen eighty nine, which marked the start of the Velvet Revolution. The Velvet Revolution in Czechoslovakia was not a genuine revolt of the Czech and Slovak people against the Communist regime. Rather, it is the hypothesis of this paper that, as foreseen by Gilitzen, the revolution was a Communist planned handing of power to new caters as cadres cadres as part of a long term deception strategy designed to transform and unify Europe into a neutral socialist continent.
Speaker 2: Now, just so we're all clear here, that sound kind of familiar to something that we probably have heard of. There's more than a few examples that might be come into your head right now, But okay, secret police. There was a student march, was a protest, a peaceful protest, i might add, and the secret police kind of made them veer a different direction from where they were intended to have their march. Then when they got them, surrounded them, they beat the shit out of them. You had one cop that posed as a dead student that got blasted all over the media, and next thing you know, there is a quote unquote full scale revolution. If anybody wants to look up the Velvet Revolution, please do so, right, But all of it was because of a quote unquote regime change. The people are uprising in all this and they want a.
Speaker 1: New leadership, new democratic leadership, except for the fact that the democratic leadership was already KGB plants. So it was literally, you know, a changing of the guard.
Speaker 2: But it was just an old slave master for a new slave master who were reading out of the same textbook, just with different labels and different propaganda, right, a new branding if you will.
Speaker 1: But that was it. Yeah, it sounds a lot like pretty much every protest you can find that there are infiltrators of it. What was the most recent one, that was like a couple of months ago. You remember, it was like all over the world, right because look at the BLM riots or the free No King's Day, the No King's Day. Yeah, that was and that was out in the open that it was funded by the fucking owner of Walmart. Yeah, which which is crazy. People are like, oh well, nobody questions is this a genuine thing that is actually happening. Nobody questions that. It's like, oh wow, look we got the support of fucking Walmart. Do you really think that Walmart gives a flying shit about Kings or no Kings. They're making money hand over fist regardless they are kings. We're talking about the Walton family, one of the wealthiest families on Earth, not political, well health, true wealth.
Speaker 2: They built it from the ground up and they are one of the biggest most wealthiest financier families on the face of the planet as of this moment, and they were funding the No Kings Day protest. Does anybody see the red flag or are we just gonna bypass that?
Speaker 1: Well, and the same thing goes for BLM. You know, maybe it's I don't know exactly how it started. Maybe it was a genuine start, maybe it was infiltrated from the very beginning. It's hard to find the roots of where exactly that started. But if you look at the fruits of what came from that, you see, like I mean, division that was sewed on purpose, you see the people that were at the absolute top that were bringing in and raising all of the money. You find that, well, they just so happened to buy fucking mansions in California, right Like they all have six or seven different mansions in California, And it was absolutely well, I don't know if you want to say, was it misguided? Was that on purpose? I mean, was it? Is it always just about funneling money to the top in support of these quote unquote protests that aren't really doing anything for anybody, rather than just getting in the way of people like on the.
Speaker 2: Roads, you know what I mean, multiple levels of what's happening at the same time. So let's break down the BLM real quick. I'm not saying that it did not.
Speaker 1: Start or at least the initial first BLM meeting, Okay, not the first riot, not the first protest, the first meeting of these people coming together. I bet you they've had true intentions, right, agree with those intentions, disagree with those intentions whatever. At least I think that they really believed in what they were trying to stand for. Okay.
Speaker 2: Cut two United Way, which received federal funding, was bussing protesters from city to city and state to state for the purpose of it becoming a riot. Cut too, there were pallets of bricks left on random street corners out of nowhere to make sure that this peaceful protest had the ammunition needed to turn it into a full scale riot.
Speaker 1: Also cut to we had federal agents.
Speaker 2: All this has been disclosed by the way dressed as protesters that started the breaking of windows and the burning of shit to get the crowd motivated and turn it into a mob rather than a peaceful protest that was done by government infiltrators.
Speaker 1: Well, right, don't forget about George Soros's Open Social Foundation, who was ultimately paying people to show up at these events to disturb everything. Literally where I was about to go next. Yes, now, let's look at the wealthy financier that was trying to make sure that this happened in the way that it did. Right, George Soros does not give a fuck about black people. He does not give a fuck about Democrat versus Republican. He couldn't care less. He's a literal Nazi. But but does it suit his means? Do the ends justify those means?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: What is his overarching goal? This could be used? So he funded these things to happen. Then let's cut two. What happens in every society and group, there's the haves and the have nots, and those members went on to buy all these mansions and all this shit. Never mind the fact that they were supposed to use that money to better their movement and better their people. That's not what happens ever, ever, because human nature dictates that people are going to be shitting when given the opportunity. But that's my point, start to finish. Look at any big protests, and I don't mean the Civil rights movement, because those were not riots. Those were inherently peaceful protests. As a matter of fact, MLK was very specific with his people to do peaceful sit ins, right, peaceful bus rides, peaceful marches. He did not want them to take one single movement against the police because then it would have detracted from the entire standpoint right cut to BLM and look how far that went intravers because one side was being funded and manipulated by political parties and the other side was a true grass its movement.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, And also I feel like just from going from Mlk's marches to BLM. It seems like a complete de evolution, right, Like, it seems like people have really gotten so much dumber, so much more animalistic, and only thinking about what's right in front of their face, and not worried about what's going to be happening in the future, because people are going to use that, you know, the the BLM. You think that the fucking all the big data centers and AI and all the all the governments around the world didn't take all that data and said, look, all we got to do is infiltrate it this way. We put some money towards this, We set aside some bricks over here, and this is the reaction that we're going to get. Say less.
Speaker 2: Say what you want about MLK. Yes, there's been files that have come out about him. Yes, was he a d gen Absolutely like and that's the thing. I thought that was an understood fact, but apparently the government disclosure of that was like earth shattering to some people. But whatever, Okay, say what you want about him as a person. Your boy understood the power of the optics. That's the thing. Yes, on the.
Speaker 1: Surface, he was a stalwarts reverend of his church, and he was a pillar of his community. Behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: He was an absolute dejon fine cool, but he understood that in the public eye you had to be seen a certain way for you to be taken seriously. And he knew that for the micro for himself and the macro for his movement. He knew that if one of these peaceful marches would have turned into burning and looting in all these things, civil rights would never get past because the optics are what the people are going to see when it's all said and done. The optics of the civil rights movement are police officers sicking German shepherds and fire hoses on peaceful marchers. It's not cops beating the shit out of looters and rioters. You see what I'm saying. Now, cut to the BLM movement. You have cops that have been decapitated or I should say crippled by their authority figure whether it's the chief or the mayor or whatever, saying to stand down and let these people act whatever way they want to act. And the people are the rioters and the mob and all these things. And that's the optic. Incapable police officers and rioters that have no justice ever coming their way. You see the difference of the optics because Perestroika civil rights movement was at the beginning of the peristroika deception BLM, it's in full fucking swing.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, so I was just I couldn't remember what her name is. It's Patrice Colors wash which it's I mean, the jokes Mansions, the nine fucking Mansions, Dude, the jokes kind of right themselves that her last name is Colors. But anywow, Yeah, she spent twelve million dollars on mansions, on several mansions, including one of the mansions that was six million dollars alone, from money from funds that were raised from donations, and so yeah, it's a lot of misappropriation and uh, not a lot of transparency at all. It was. It was a fucking dupe, dude. Everybody got c dooped. Everybody that bought a BLMT shirt, everybody that changed their profile picture, you fucking bought it. Bait and switch. That's what happened, one hundred percent. But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The motives behind the BLM movement and the civil rights movement, some could argue, are pretty comparable, right, at least the ethos what they wanted to come across. However, one of them was influenced by perestroika deception, the other one was not.
Speaker 1: It's not hard to see which one was which, right, And so I mean, I would say that BLM is just about as dumb as Cony twenty twelve was. Yeah again, Cony twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: That was meant to be a good initiative, right, and they there was a good ethos behind something that people could really sink their teeth into and get behind. Regardless of political parties or religious stigmas and socioeconomic class.
Speaker 1: Everybody can agree that child soldiers and child slavery is wrong. So we got this one guy we know for sure is that the spearhead of all of that in Africa.
Speaker 2: Let's go take this guy out. We need to bring awareness to it. We got to do something that is a noble, noble cause, well so is BLM. It started out that way, same with Coney. It started out as a noble cause. Nobody went to rioting and all that over it. But the people that sold the T shirts and shit, all they did was just collect that money for themselves.
Speaker 1: And that's it. Connie's still there Cony is still there like to this day.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyway, so my point is though as far as Paris Droika, you can see where and how like even in our real time today, how some of these things are being blasted and promoted and coerced and shifted based off of some quote unquote bad actors. The pair short cout eception are where these bad actors really came from. Now, this is a quick video clip that I got from the YouTube's and it's gonna give us a good breakdown of the last three decades of just overall the parishtroikad deception being real.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 7: In Mikhail Gorbachev's revolutionary policies transformed the Soviet Union. His policies permitted the peoples of Russia and the other republics to cast aside decades of oppression and establish the foundations of freedom.
Speaker 1: Real quick. This is George H. W. Bush.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a Republican that was spitting the rhetoric that Gorbachev's a really good guy. He was literally a part of parishroykat deception. Even the Republicans. Just so we're all clear here, I am not taking this episode just to shit on Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's infected all sides of the political.
Speaker 2: Spectrum, some more than others, for sure, But nobody's hands are clean on this.
Speaker 1: I wonder that even according to your boy that wrote the book, it's like he was like, it's no surprise that the Democrats are in on it, Like it's it's not really surprised at all. But what really surprised him was that the Republicans were seemingly not doing anything against it either. Exactly so proof in the pudding.
Speaker 2: George hw talking about it, and we're going to continue into other presidents as well, including Donnie t.
Speaker 1: We're going to get there. Let's go first.
Speaker 7: The United States recognizes and welcomes the emergence of a free, independent, and democratic Russia, led by its courageous President Boris Yeltsen. Our embassy in Moscow will remain there as our embassy to Russia. We will support Russia's assumption of the USSR's seat as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. I look forward to working closely with President Yelsen in support of his efforts to bring democratic and market reform to Russia.
Speaker 1: It says, behind the mask of diplomatic and political cooperation in the partnership with the United States and Europe. The current Russian leaders are following the strategy of their predecessors and working towards a new world order. When the right moment comes, the mask will be dropped and the Russians, with Chinese help, will seek to impose their system on the West on their own terms. That is from your boy, and it totally Gillitsen. Oh look at your boy, Vlad. Oh yeah, oh yeah, dude, it's that's flat with u. LBJ. Like I said, they're going we're going back in time into the future. But let's go.
Speaker 2: Is vlad short or was he short? Was he like five eight? I've met George W. Bush, who's shaking his hand right now. Actually that wasn't LBJ.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. This is a summit that was hailed. That was the uh god trying to remember which prime minister that was a which country beside the point.
Speaker 2: So I've met George W. Bush and I'm saying, I'm seeing him standing next to.
Speaker 1: Vladd he's not tall. For the record, Vladimir Putin is uh he's a short stack. That says right here, that says, Vladimir Putin is officially reported to be five foot seven, although some estimates suggest that he could be as short as five foot two. Dude, I'm yeah, I'm just saying five to seven. No, sir, George W. Look on how tall George W. Bush is.
Speaker 2: Just that's're all on the same page here, because your boy is standing about six inches taller than Vlad at this moment. So the five to seven conversation, that's a bold statement.
Speaker 1: But all right, Uh, George Bush is right at six feet tall. Right, So your boy Vlad looking like he's probably five five five.
Speaker 2: Six maybe, Okay, yeah, that's right. But the imagery right shows him being this big dude. He's all swulky. Lease, he's riding a bear. He's over here riding a horse shirtless and all of these it's it's a Sylvester Stallone situation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Sly is short, isn't he? So it's Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, yeah, all right, so let's continue, and trustworthy.
Speaker 8: I was able to get a sense of his soul. I wouldn't have invited him to my ranch if I didn't trust him.
Speaker 1: Here's what two decades have failed to personal diplomacy.
Speaker 9: Looks like in the international community since the eleventh of September has been remarkable. We have cooperation today that would have been really unthinkable just a short time ago.
Speaker 1: Does bunch so about the basis of the very friendly cooperation between Russia and Germany, which likely has never been as good as it is now.
Speaker 10: Is trust I'm confident that this new level of cooperation between NATO's members and Russia, well no change the world and far the better.
Speaker 1: By the more cooperation between NATO members and Russia. This was only a few years ago, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, I say a few Yes, we're talking about like the early two thousands. But like that's very different from what we hear today, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean, if they had such good cooperation, why would natos don't need to be around?
Speaker 2: If they had such good cooperation, why is Russia trying to kill all the NATO Nazis.
Speaker 1: That are ruling the world. Yeah, strange how that works out, It really is. It's almost like it was all according to a plan. Let's keep going, he said. I suggest that from now on the headquarters of NATO should be renamed the Council of the Soviets. That's putin saying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope there's no objections, and he's laughing, but everybody else in the room is laughing as well.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, funny the Soviets, Ah, yes, you laugh y'all thought he was joking. Y'all thought that the former KGB agent in charge of doing some really heinous shit was joking with you. But all right, let's continue. Yeah joke, Do I trust him?
Speaker 11: Trust?
Speaker 12: Russian heavy guns were firing at Georgian positions. Inside Georgia, buildings are burning from the last air strike, and people are warning that the Russian Air Force may soon be back.
Speaker 6: I brought with me today a big delegation of British business, all with an interest in expanding their trade with Russia.
Speaker 12: We seek a significant and sensible approach to economic development across our continent, and to that end will now be closely interconnected for decades to come.
Speaker 1: That was from Angela Merkel, by the way, German killery by any other account, but moving on is a French Prime minister. I found him very well informed of the issues, very calm, very intelligent of.
Speaker 13: The extraordinary work that you've done on behalf of the Russian people breaking news for Knight armed men sees control of two government buildings, as Putin announces he's sending.
Speaker 1: True many if Putin's critics have mysteriously become ill or die. Here a vicious political assassination of one of President Vladimir Putin's most outspoken foot a new report.
Speaker 14: About Russian interference in the presidential election.
Speaker 1: Next to look at how strong the evidence is that points to the Putin government.
Speaker 12: Well not Russian spy is in a critical condition in hospital.
Speaker 5: Investigators suspect the Kremlin could be behind the incident in Salisbury on Sunday.
Speaker 15: He says great things about me.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say great things about him, and he's been a leader far more than our president has been a leader.
Speaker 8: Week wouldn't it be great if we actually got along with Russia?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong in saying that? Wouldn't it be great?
Speaker 7: I believe that President Putin really feels, and he feels strongly that he did not medal in our election.
Speaker 2: He's not going into Ukraine real quick, real quick. Just the last fifteen seconds of that. I believe that Putin did not meddle in our election. Cut to what Tulsey Gabbert is coming out and saying right now, and the whole new Russia Gate scandal showing its connections to Obama. But we'll get there later, right, And then Trump is saying he's not going into Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Putin is not going to go into the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: As we are looking out bombed at outbuildings in this two week special military operation is on year three and a half, about to make the lap and become year four.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, I always found it interesting that in all the movies, especially from like our childhood, it always seemed like Russia was always the bad guy. Like in every single cartoon and every single movie, and every single news talking point all around the board, Russia is always the bad guy. Why are they making them out to be the bad guy? I believe just by looking over this to take attention off of themselves, because they're actually working with Russia anyway exactly. And now China is gonna become the new bad guy. You're gonna watch this shift happen.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a new same way with like when we were involved in two different wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, all the big bad guys from a lot of the movies that came out just interestingly started to become middle Eastern. Interesting how that just kind of randomly shifted, right everybody. Yeah, Russia was always kind of seen as the bad guy of old kind of thing and still could totally turn at any moment, but it wasn't the big talking point. The big talking point was people from Latin descent and people of Middle Eastern descent.
Speaker 1: Those became the big baddies.
Speaker 2: Right. We are about to see a shift happen right now to where Southeast Asian and specifically China is going to become the big baddie and a lot of the movies in the comic books and the zeitgeist.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, it doesn't chock me. I can see that now.
Speaker 2: Staying on this whole Putin thing and talking about this deception of like, oh, you know, Russia's turned a new leaf.
Speaker 1: They're not the Soviet Union anymore.
Speaker 2: The KGB is shut down, it's just Russian intelligence these days. It's not the same thing. This is a this is a clip from miss Stature. Yeah, yes, I understand. Hold whatever opinion you want about old Margaret. Okay, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: But what she talks about and how this validates the Perestroika deception is very, very critical let's watch a little bit about this.
Speaker 6: No, we have now we have the new mister Putin.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: I looked at the pictures of mister Putin trying to look for a trace of humanity.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I should within a few weeks have known better, because you know what happened. They had the terrible tragedy of the submarine.
Speaker 1: Just we're all clear here. The submarine in question.
Speaker 2: Into August the two thousand, the cursed nuclear Submarines sank during an exercise caused by a large explosion on board. It sank to the seabed one hundred and eight meters. The international community offered assistance, which Putin refused. Five days later, having achieved nothing with outdated equipment, he allowed British and Norwegian crews to try to assist.
Speaker 1: Five days there were dudes.
Speaker 2: Still alive at the bottom of the ocean inside of a submarine. But we'll get to the whole talk about that here in a moment. But this was far too little, too late, and all one hundred and eighteen crew members perished. Putin faced widespread criticism for his slow response and perceived indifference.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about that one a little bit more in depth here in a moment, but let's continue.
Speaker 6: Going down straight to the floor. Whether there was an explosion inside or not, we don't know, but it was very interesting what happened. If ever, there's a calamity in the west, the whole of the armed forces will go. They'll take everything there immediately. The politicians immediately will get together and say what help do we want? They can have anything we can give. If we haven't got the help, we'll get it from someone else. There would be anxiety because what mattered was not the submarine, but the lives of those in. And the interesting thing was that the new leader of the Soviet Union didn't act quickly. This was very soon.
Speaker 2: In the comment, her words, just so we're clear, this is year two thousand. Soviet Union collapsed, damn near a decade before this. Okay, it's the Russian feder the Russian Republic. Now her words, the new leader of the Soviet u Union. Was that a slip of the tongue or was that actually what she intended to say, Fredian slip?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure of course. But keep in mind Soviet Russia did not care about their troops or about their people. They didn't mind losing a million of them. As long as the mission was accomplished. This is supposed to be a new Russia, right with a new leader, one for the people. All these things former KGB and aw let's keep going.
Speaker 6: He didn't try to mobilize everyone else. We didn't know whether we could help, but we were all ready to go and help and scent some of the small submarines that we had just for such an occasion. But that, my friends, was very very revealing. Indeed, they still do not value human life in the same way that we do.
Speaker 1: And so all the help got there.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid, really rather late, and I'm very relieved in one way that mister Putin got so much criticism for what he should have done but didn't, And that again shows that the Soviet Union and the peoples of the Soviet Union are very much aware of what could be done. A great deal more could be done than is being done at the moment.
Speaker 1: She kept saying Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Now I understand for the majority of her life Russia was the Soviet Union. But at the same time I have to agree with her statement. They don't value human life the same way we do. Okay, and yeah, we can look at the Ukrainian situation as of this moment. I want to say their KIA is somewhere around like seven hundred thousand, eight hundred thousand right now. Ukraine's is somewhere around like three hundred thousand. It's still a lot. But Russia by and large is doing meat wall tactics like they did during the time of the Soviet Union. They don't care. They do not care if people die or not. My point is, though, the whole point of this conversation, Putin had the opportunity.
Speaker 1: The West was trying to help him.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is everybody's looking at the rebrand of Russia, right, everybody's seeing it as the Russian Republic, not the Soviet Union. NATO is even having him at meetings and talks, right, so they're saying like, we're trying to let Russia turn a new leave. We're trying to let them show how different they are. He's getting involved with Germany and Britain and France and multiple United States presidents.
Speaker 1: He's a new guy. This is a new Russia, this is a new era.
Speaker 2: And then the first thing that goes wrong you see that, No, it's actually gonna be much much more of the same. It's just gonna continue with the whole rebrand thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, and that's the thing. It's like, what would you rather, you know, like, what would you rather? Would you rather your country? Would you rather understand that you are just a digit on a statu sheet and it's very out in the open and very loud and very proud, and it's Mother Russia first and the people second. Or would you rather a country that pretends to care about you, pretends that it's for you, you know what I mean. So it's like neither one of them really care about you. It's just that one pretends to care.
Speaker 2: It's the same conversation that you and I have had with TikTok a million times. Yeah, I know our government is spying on us, and I know that they're not a fan of us. I would rather our government spy on us than the CCP, Like we know for a fact that they don't be given a fuck about their people. They literally are ran by the Chinese Communist Party. So yes, to your point, I would much rather at least have the image of freedom, But I also believe in individual freedom. Like you said, with the communist ideals, the culture or I'm sorry the people. The overarching of Russia is more important than the individual freedoms of one I am very much in favor of individual freedoms as a collective to make the entirety of a nation, but certain people in certain cultures do not feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Communism shits on that ideal, the idea of a democratic republic that definitely outweighs the idea of socialism and communism. I know, I get the point of what you're trying to say. I'm just saying that the idea of a democratic republic is more of a dream than compared to its actual reality. Yeah, but it wasn't always the case, and I would postulate that the peristroikuad deception went a long way to turn Americans into statistics and figures to the government rather than their constituents and their voters. I'm not saying that it didn't.
Speaker 2: Predate that, right, Yeah, for I would say even much earlier than that, the government kind of saw the people as an ends to a means and not like the reason for their job. I'm sure that that existed, but the perishtroi could deception, especially embedding itself into our political figures and zeitgeist to the level that it has since the sixties too. Now it's gone a long way to make it very much more of there's a club and we're not in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I would say that it's probably just a little bit more obvious now. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So all right, real quick, this is a short about the Russian submarine and Cursk that we just heard about, just for anybody who has never heard of this situation in the year two thousand, the Cursk submarine disaster, Let's listen in.
Speaker 16: It was supposed to be a show of force and a demonstration of Russia's military capabilities, but something went went horribly wrong. On August twelfth, two thousand, around eleven thirty am local time. According to the official investigation, one of the practice torpedoes that the Cursk was loading had a faulty weld in its casing, which leaked high test peroxide HTP inside the torpedo tube. HTP is a highly reactive substance that can explode when it comes into contact with metal or organic matter. But there have been several theories about the possible causes, including a collision with a foreign submarine, a malfunction in the torpedoes and an accident during a mins military exercise. There is no evidence to suggest that the United States was involved in the Kerse submarine disaster. The Russian Navy has stated that the accident was caused by a malfunction in one of the torpedoes, and an investigation conducted by the Russian government concluded that the explosion was caused by a failure in the torpedoes fuel system.
Speaker 2: Okay, like I said, just the overarching breakdown of that submarine explosion, most people of our day and age right now have probably not heard of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just just a we're all clear. This is pre nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Russia was on a whole different platform, right, They're trying to turn a new leaf all these things, Just so we're all clear.
Speaker 1: That's what old Thatcher was talking about a moment ago. You know, what I find interesting is the absolute lack of respect that Russia has for its own people. That it is always feeding, you know, its own people, its own lies, and its own propaganda. And the people have kind of understood over there, probably that they know that they're propaganda, as they know that they're being lied to all the time, and so it doesn't even matter the lies that the government tells to its people, because everybody knows that it's just a face, it's a facade, it's for geyzy, right, And it almost seems like they've they've almost gotten a little bit too laxadaisical and too reliant on their own people's distrust of them that they believe that they can just fool the rest of the world in that same kind of manner that we're gonna feed you a bunch of lies, We're gonna feed you a bunch of bullshit because hey, our people understand it, like we're not gonna give you the actual truth. No matter how belligerent and how blatant and obvious the lie actually is, it doesn't matter. Like it's all just surface level bullshit that nobody buys anyway.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's why if you ever watched the Russian news, like Russian State TV is what it's called, because everything in Russia is ran by the state even to this day. Well they're a republic, not.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but so you can watch how their news anchors speak and the rhetoric that they are pumping out their most pop show in the nation. You see what these people are saying, and it is like the term propaganda. I know, we kind of throw that around fast and loose from time to time. This is almost dystopian propaganda. Keep in mind, one out of every ten houses in Russia does not have indoor plumbing.
Speaker 1: But these people want to talk about the Great Russia like it is some sort of a monolith and the crown jewel on Earth, and how everybody in the West is Nazis.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the West is against Russia right now. Meanwhile, like, dude, before you invade Ukraine, no one had beef with you, literally, no one had beef with you at all. But okay, right, everything is controlled by the state, and I think it's gone to such a level now to where the people, even if they know it's being propagandaized to them, that's the only source they have, like they don't have access.
Speaker 1: To and I know somebody in the comments that's not true. They could use VPNs bit bit bit y.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, fine, But to the vast majority of Russian people that are not using a VPM, they're only getting Russian Internet, They're only getting Russian news and Russian movies. They have no idea what the West actually thinks of them. It's it's complete propaganda through and through, and I think they've gotten to a point to where the majority of them believe it. Putin's approval ratings in Russia right now now, granted, if we are to believe the polls that are being done by Russia about Putin, so okay, his approval ratings are still extremely high. They faltered a bit because the two week operation is coming up on year four and that's not good, But overall, they still like him and see him as a very good, capable leader, even though they keep sending their sons to die, and even though they had two million military aged men flee the country when the war kicked off.
Speaker 1: But like, sure, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy to me, But to your point, yeah, they know it's propaganda, but it's also the only source of information that most of them have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like, you know, what what source do you actually believe? You know? Whenever you start talking about different polls and excessens and like how much how many people are actually believing what the state is telling them and stuff like that, it's like I almost wonder, not that I even wonder, I'm almost like one hundred percent certain that those polls are always rigged in the state or the country's favor anyway. So I can't believe even any statistics, even whenever we talk about like the we brought it up before, about the COVID vaccine, and that number is literally always changing, Like whenever you ask to see, like what percentage of Americans took at least the first vaccine. I remember the last time we read it, it was like eighty three or eighty four percent of Americans, And I just looked it up right now and it says that, uh, seventy eight percent. But even still, it's the vast majority, right, And I don't know if I necessarily even believe those numbers because I know a lot of people that didn't get the first vaccine. Like I know more people that didn't get it than did. I would think that I know more that they get it that didn't.
Speaker 2: But the majority of the people I know that got it was because they were at risk of losing their jobs if they didn't, right, they were I'm not gonna say forced. No one held a gun to their head, but I will say that they were not willing to take the risks associated with not being able to provide for their family unless they could provide that slip of paper to their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I get it. I'm just saying it's like, I don't know, dude. I almost wonder if the Russian people might even be a little bit smarter than us, because there's a lot of people over here that still believe everything in the news, like and don't question it.
Speaker 2: Most of the people in Russia believed the news, dude, and they are like still very much in favor of the war. There is still very much in favor of Putin. It's insanity and there's no There was a few quote unquote uprisings that happened recently. They were allegedly peaceful protests that were like, you know, an afternoon you know. Never mind the fact that your boy Petrosian what was his name, Pregosion excuse me, the leader of the Wagner group, who was Putin's homeboy, like tight tight friend, tried to throw a coup two years ago, got thwarted and then got thrown outside of a helicopter.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a thing that just happened, and everybody in Russia's like, wait, why would he do that with our leader Putin's obviously doing an amazing job, why would anyone try to take over?
Speaker 1: It's it's actually kind of mind blowing. But like I said, it's all a part of the deception.
Speaker 2: And although Russia may be a republic today, they will never get out of the shadow of the.
Speaker 1: Soviet propaganda machine.
Speaker 2: So to circle back to the deception, right, our boy Anatotly Golitzki or Glitzen excuse me, wrote this book with Christopher's story. Okay, now, this is Christopher's story in an interview to talk about the book. This is in two thousand and three, after Glitzen died, and we're gonna listen to the first ten minutes of this interview where he kind of gives the overarching breakdown to the whole shemang, let's learn about the Perestroika deception.
Speaker 10: Y'all, Welcome to the McIlhenny Report. I'm Bill mclhanney. On this show, we cover current issues of the day, but always from a viewpoint or perspective rarely aired by the mass media. We hope you'll find it interesting. Since nineteen eighty nine, the world has been told that the Soviet Union collapsed, and that except for several countries, communism is dead and the US won the Cold War. The truth, the reality is quite the reverse. Everything we have witnessed since nineteen eighty nine has been a massive and successful, multi decade long deception strategy on the part of the KGB, the Soviet secret police, the goal to deceive the West and achieve the goal of Leninist strategy, a totalitarian world government or international police state. We know this from the evidence provided by Anatolely Galieitsen, the most important defector from the KGBB, who came to America in nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 11: In nineteen eighty he wrote.
Speaker 10: A book, New Lives for Old that was published in nineteen eighty four, which described the disinformation strategy and made specific predictions as to what KGB would do in subsequent years, such as removing the Berlin Wall, changing the name of the KGB itself and other structures in the Soviet hierarchy, and also the role to be played by Mikhail Gorbachev.
Speaker 11: An independent analysis of these.
Speaker 10: Predictions years later showed that over ninety four percent of them came true by nineteen ninety one, and since then. That's how we know Galitsen was telling the truth and quite correct. Our guest today, who first appeared on this show in nineteen ninety five, is uniquely qualified to expose this conspiratorial strategy. Based in London, he publishes ten newsletters and reviews on economic, financial and political intelligence, including Soviet Analyst. These invaluable periodicals incorporate the understanding of post nineteen eighty nine events provided by Anatoly Galaitsen. He's published Galatsan's second book, Peristroika Deception. He's also published Joseph Douglas's Red Cocaine, on the Soviet strategy of using drugs to sabotage the West. And he's published a very important book, The European Union Collective, on the regional world government now in place over both Europe and Britain.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I do want to make a mention of something here that book about Red Cocaine. Do you remember how I said earlier that Russia was.
Speaker 2: Involved in Afghanistan for years and that America trained at the Mouzhih Dean to kick them out. Just so we're all clear, here's two places on Earth where poppy is grown really really really heavily and really well one of them would be called the Golden Triangle, which is in Southeast Asia, right, Vietnam War, anybody. And the other one is in what's called the Golden Crescent, which includes a majority of the country of Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: So what the hell is going on with the balloons? Okay? So when the Russian communist the Soviets were in Afghanistan, do you think they were there to spread Keep in mind, Afghanistan is a very tribal, clandestine area.
Speaker 2: They most of them do not know who their current president is. Most of them do not know the majority of the world politics. They're worried about what's going on in their village, with their tribe and their clan. Okay, So do you think that the Soviets were in Afghanistan to spread communism to a bunch of farmers that couldn't give a fuck less? Or do you think that they might have been there because there's a lot of poppy that grows there which makes really great opium and really great heroin.
Speaker 1: With the latter, I would say.
Speaker 2: So, just so we're clear that book. I highly recommend that one as well. The Red Cocaine. It's not just about coke, although there's a conversation for that one as well, little you know, contra conversation, right, Reagan was trying to stop the comedies by selling weapons to Nick Rogwins.
Speaker 1: In exchange for coke. And that's the whole thing. It's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, they are the Iranian conjuring conversation. But anyway, we're going to continue. I just want to make a mention of what that could mean with the how the Soviets were using drugs to bring down the West. Meanwhile, most drugs are punishable by life in prison in Russia.
Speaker 1: So anyway, moving on.
Speaker 10: I am so happy to welcome back to the McIlhaney Report my valuable friend and colleague Christopher's story. So glad to have you here, glighted to be here. Now, for those people who are just learning about Anatoti Galatson, we need to emphasize that the understanding he provided about the strategy of which he was a part in the early nineteen fifty nine to sixty one period in forming this strategy in the KGB hierarchy, this multi decade strategy means that nothing really has changed in the Soviet Union and the other satellite EA East Block. Communist states that call themselves democratic republics. Today, nothing has changed except deception, appearance, and propaganda. And let's go over some examples of that. Don't We have the same KGB Leaden bureaucracy with different names on the doors.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, the KGB remains the same. It's divided itself into several parts. But this is by no means the first time this has happened, has happened about five or six times since nineteen seventeen. But Galitzin's great achievement was to make Lenin understandable. Because actually all that Glitzin did in his two books New Life, fold In the Parastrikeer Deception is to explain Lenin's mind. And these people actually are in Lenin's mind. They're out of their own minds, and they're in Lenin's mind, which is not a very nice place to be.
Speaker 10: Also, the system of some seventeen hundred concentration camps that comprise the Soviet Gulag prison house of territory with millions and millions of political prisoners. All of those concentration camps are still there, but never discussed by the media, which since nineteen eighty nine has told us that communism has gone.
Speaker 11: Out of business.
Speaker 17: In a few years ago I was privileged to receive a list of these concentration camps from a very reliable source.
Speaker 1: And this list.
Speaker 17: Contained the actual street addresses, I mean, so to speak, the locations of these concentration camps. And these included a number of new camps which have been set up under the so called quote unquote non communist government of Boris Yeltsin, which in fact was a continuation by other means, which we'll come to now. I published this. When I published this in Soviet Anists, I thought, this has got to be a really interesting story. I sent it to the whole of the Western media that I could think of the English speaking world. Not a trace, no response at all. However, there have been a number of open references to this which have appeared, almost as if by accident, in articles in the Guardian and elsewhere, which of course I and others collect, And when you put these things together you get actually a very interesting picture. There's been no change at all.
Speaker 10: Okay, not only has there been no change in the Soviet concentration camp system, but in their massive military build up, their worldwide espionage activities within Western nations, the subversion in sabotage they wage, particularly the area of sabotage called drug trafficking.
Speaker 17: Basically, in nineteen sixty one, the Soviets relaunched or launched a long range strategy, which is what Gilitzin talks about in his two books. I should say, perhaps that the Communist Party of the Soviet Union has had four programs since it started, only four party programs. The first was nineteen three, the second was after the revolution nineteen seventeen. The third party program is that which Gilitzin speaks about and writes about in his two books. The third party program.
Speaker 10: Which would be from nineteen sixty one on.
Speaker 17: From nineteen sixty one to nineteen eighty six, when Gorbachev Goebchev is sorry eighty five, Gorbachev arrives as general secretary in eighty five, and at the twenty seventh Party Congress in nineteen eighty six he launches the fourth party program. Will come to that in a minute. So and the purpose of the long range strategy, which was which was actually an ounced by the head of the KGB in nineteen fifty nine. They prepared this strategy and then when they had worked out how they were going to deceive the West, in what has turned out to be the biggest deception operation in the history of mankind. To be honest, when they worked this out, they convened a conference called the eighty one Party Congress, which took place on one day on the sixth of December nineteen sixty one, and the consisting of eighty one parties from all over the world communist parties and the long range strategy was rubber stamped, and that was it. And from nineteen sixty one to the arrival of Gorbachev was a period when they were preparing for the implementation of what Gorbachev subsequently introduced. Now, i'd last just like to stay to say here something very important, which is sometimes people say, why was there such a long period from the introduction of the Third Party program to the introduction of the Fourth Party program? And the answer to that is extremely interesting. It is that in nineteen forty nine or nineteen forty eight, the Western Allies agreed with the Soviet Union. I you with Stalin that Germany was to be occupied for a period of forty years. Forty nine to eighty nine takes you to the pulling down of the Berlin Wall and on Q quick as a flash, they start pulling down the wall at the end of the forty year period, So what do they do during this extended period. Now, by the way, we don't really know why that forty year period was agreed, but it seems to have been an agreement, almost a secret agreement. By the way, Secure of State Burns byr Nes was responsible for agreeing that that was his last that was his most important contribution. As matter of fact, that's his main legacy. And we don't really know why it was it was agreed that the Germans should be occupied for forty years.
Speaker 1: I personally do not know.
Speaker 10: That a third party program from sixty one onward consisted of this scheme to promote disinformation about the alleged crumbling of monolithic worldwide communist superstructure, alleged rifts and splits between the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, the Soviet Union in Red China, and give the West the impression that communism was fragmenting and becoming decentralized.
Speaker 11: At the same time.
Speaker 10: They were waging they were creating and waging an international terrorism campaign by creating an international.
Speaker 11: Terror network we'll get back to.
Speaker 10: And they were using drugs and drug trafficking internationally as they gained, maintained and gained total control over in national drug trafficking as a weapon of sabotage against the West. Yes, so these are all strategies along with military build up and espionage.
Speaker 17: They are all substrategies, but they're very important planks. I mean, basically, there are four main substrategies within the long range strategy, apart from the weak look which you've already described. The weak look being you know, appeer weak, which is based on the ancient Chinese military strategiest Sun t Su, which Sun SU's famous book The Art of War was required reading and still is in the Soviet military and in the East German. We have to know that it was required reading in the East German military because we've got a copy of the East German translation of Zu which appeared in nineteen fifty six, which is highly significant. So the substrategies are the global drug offensive, the international terrorism offensive, the what I call international criminalism, which is the exploitation of organized criminal operations in the interests of strategy.
Speaker 2: Now, going off what he just said, how many movies that we've seen that the Russian mafia somehow isn't just in Russia anymore.
Speaker 1: That's not just in movies. That's an understanding.
Speaker 2: So the four big strategies they need to make communism look weak. They need to export their organized criminal elements to the world. Drug trafficking is really really important to all this as well. And international terrorist organizations. Now let's follow a chain of events here. Iran by and large is the largest funder of terrorist organizations as far as the Islamic world is concerned on Earth. Who is Iran's titus homey Russia? It would in fact be Russia. It's crazy how that works out. And again this is a part of the long con because Iran or Iran whatever you wanna call it, didn't go through its religious revolution until the eighties, around the time when the wall fell and Boris Yeltsen and all these things, and Gorbachev and all that was taking place. That new phase, the fourth phase of this deception campaign that was around that time.
Speaker 1: This is all a part of the plan. What are your thoughts as of this moment. I I'm like shocked, but not shocked at the same time. You know, it's kind of like, uh, once once you do so many of these types of episodes, your your skin starts, it starts to get a little thick to a lot of it, because you know, if you're just now getting into conspiracies, this kind of shit would absolutely make your head spin. But being is that we've been in it for so long, it's like nothing surprises me anymore. Bro, It really doesn't. Like I've just come to the conclusion that, like people are going to manipulate all the time. It's never going away. There has never been good guys, there never will be good guys. And it's like, so yeah, I'm not shocked at all that, and especially you know with Russia and the Soviet Union, the Soviet Union, I mean, let's just be real, bro, Like the New World Order is like the Soviet Union is baby New World Order? Oh yes, oh yes, you know. So the the the idea that you would have all of these, you know, the World Economic Forum and you know, all those types of things as far as the New World Order goes. It's like they probably looked at Russia and said, damn, I love the way that those people respect their government and don't ask any questions. You know, it wasn't just Russia, it was communism.
Speaker 2: They love how any country that gets down with communist ideologies. These people fall in line. We that is great, we need that. How do we mass produce that on the global scale to bring about the new World Order?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it seems it's so out in the open too. It's like the way that this guy is basically prophesizing all of it is like, man, this fucking it's it's it's a shock that more people don't know about it, and it's honestly a shock that we haven't talked about it yet. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Whenever I first discovered this one, I was like, oh wait, how deep does this go? And when I found I'm like, oh, yes, this is the next episode we will be talking about obviously, So real quick, old British do we just heard from his name's Christopher's story? Just so everybody understands who this guy is, right, we already talked about our boy Galatsen or yeah, Galatson and what his background was, former KGB and all that. But just so everybody's clear about who Christopher's story is, what his background is, and how he became an authoritative figure on these things.
Speaker 1: Let's read his bio real quick. It's not long interesting how his last name is Story. That's like if our last name was Podcast. You know what I mean? Because he's a writer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt so. Christopher's Story was a British writer, publisher and government advisor specializing in intelligence and economic affairs, who and perhaps best known for his collaboration with KGB defector Anatoty Gildson on the nineteen ninety five book called The Peristroican Deception. Christopher's Story the son of Colonel Henry Harrell Story MC of the Cameronians Scottish Rifles, was educated at Eton College and christ Church, Oxford, and then worked as an industrial writer in Canada. In nineteen sixty three, he formed his own publishing company specializing in intelligence, and founded the World Reports Limited that year. In nineteen seventy, the Story edited and published International Currency Review, which has included the World Bank, the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England amongst its subscribers. Story became an economic advisor to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and in nineteen ninety one, a year after her resignation, he published Soviet Analyst book. Due to his continued continued skepticism about Mikhail Gorbachev, Perestroika and the official version of events in the Soviet Union. Soviet Analyst was a respected journal whose previous editors included Robert Conquest and and Tibor Samuli. I don't know how to pronounce that one either, so let's just roll with it. In May of nineteen ninety two, Story was approached by KGB defector Anatolely Gilitzen, who supported stories analysis of the Soviet Union and Soviet Analyst. Glitzen handed over this to Story his memoranda to the CIA, which Story edited and published in nineteen ninety five as The Peristorica Deception. And an interview in nineteen ninety five, Story said the purpose of Perestroika has been to convince the gullible West that communism is dead, that the Soviet Union has collapsed. Story said that he agreed with Glitzen that the Sino Soviet split was a deception which masked the continuing collaboration between the Russians and China, which, again, if we were to look today, Putin and g are really tight homies.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the whole thing. They've been homies since the end of World War Two. They are still thicker than Thieves Today.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and two, Story published The European Union Collective, which applied Stories analysis to the European Union. He was also critical of the German intelligence establishment, pointing out its Nazi origins. Story claimed that former British Prime Minister Edward Heath was recruited by Germans before the war and was an agent of the secret Nazi strategic Continuum, since exposed as the Deutsch oh God Verted dig Gung's dinst or the DVD de.
Speaker 2: Chow doc Ow That's where one of the biggest concentration camps were at.
Speaker 1: Story claimed that successive European Collective treaties have been routinely procured by means of bribery. There that there was a corrupt financial incentive for ratification of the Treaty of Lisbon, which entered into force in two thousand and nine. Story claimed that slush fund money was being paid into offshore bank accounts for the top facilitators of the treaty. Story wrote about the Wanta crisis, when the controversial CIA operative Leo Wanta was involved in a plot to destabilize the Soviet economy. In nineteen ninety, Story wrote a series of articles posted on his website. His website is now closed as in May of twenty twelve. Interesting. Yeah, So, just so we're all clear about who Christopher's story was. This guy wasn't some half stepper, okay, He was an advisor to the British Prime Minister. Then continued to write about more and more and more things that he saw that were coming to pass, and again have yet to see him be wrong on any points. So let's real quick.
Speaker 2: This is a clip from Ronald Reagan talking about socialist Democrats. This is around the same time when these phase changes were happening.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in.
Speaker 18: Because back in nineteen thirty six, mister Democrat himself, Al Smith, a great American, came before for the American people and charged that the leadership of his party was taking the Party of Jefferson, Jackson and Cleveland down the road under the banners of Marx, Lennon and Stalin. And he walked away from his party, and he never returned till the day he died.
Speaker 1: Because to this day, the leadership of.
Speaker 18: That party has been taking that party, that honorable party, down the road in the image of the Labor Socialist Party of England.
Speaker 1: Agreed one hundred percent. So there was actually a point in time where true Democrats stood up and said, no, you people are turning this into a socialist party, and I'm not going to be a part of it, and they walked away. Now, your boy Al was one of the biggest talking heads on this, but a lot of the other ones fell in line. They saw dollar signs, they saw control of their constituents, they saw a new forming in, a bringing about of the new world order. They just got in where they fit in. By the way, totally off topic here, but breaking news. Minneapolis Catholic school shooter. Have you heard about that? I've heard of a few school shootings. Was that that happen today or a couple days ago? I think I'm just real recent. But it says that Minneapolis Catholic school shooters sell uf identified as transgender. So just shocker, shocker, all right, So be getting back to it. Here are the Democrats a communist party?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Listen to any of our good cult members out there listening that are of the Democrat variety.
Speaker 1: First of all, good on you for listening to this show, even though you're a registered Democrat. Most of them hate us.
Speaker 2: But secondly, again, we are not talking about a social democrat.
Speaker 1: And by that I don't mean socialism.
Speaker 2: I mean like somebody who believes in the liberal ideologies that the left claims that they're about. And they may be like Joe Rogan has even said multiple times he's financially conservative but socially liberal. Okay, we're not talking about these types of people. We are talking about the figureheads that are pumping all of the fists for you. We are Democrats, We are the left with all these screaming heads of today.
Speaker 1: Are they actually communist? Let's read in are the party or are the Democrats of the Are the Democrats a communist party? This is written by Roger Simon, so it says this is on a substack. Even though I haven't voted for a Democrat in this century, I did many times before. I wasn't one of those who called them communists. It seemed like overkill, naive, yes, brainwashed to a degree, except for those who obviously profited from their power. But commies, give me a break. And yet, watching the opening night of the Democratic National Convention, I had second thoughts. Who were these drones applauding the same empty swill they had for years? Almost none of which had anything resembling a positive result. Often it was the reverse. But did but did that matter not to them? I am, to be clear, no particular fan of Republican rhetoric and propaganda, nor am I attracted to a party line to party line politics of any sort. But this convention seemed on the edge of an out of body mass formation psychosis experience, a lah I'm Mattias desmet from both audience and speakers that eerily approach the atmosphere of Lenny Riefenstall's documentary of the nineteen thirty four Nuremberg Rally. Not exactly Communists, but close enough in its celebration of group think. I would have to honestly agree it doesn't take much to see that. But let's keep going the times. They are indeed a change in at an almost unfathomable clip. But I am I exaggerating maybe, but even the scheduling of speakers at the DNC is beginning to resemble the shuffling of faces on a politic bureau rostrum, with Presidents Biden and Obama being rendered non persons by not speaking until nearly eleven PM. Biden is almost literally their bres nev to be propped up and then escorted from the scene. But if we were. But if we are to ask whether today's Democrats are a communist party, we must first define the term communist that has become rather different in our era, though no less ominous and in my view, potentially more successful globally. Communism today is far from what Karl Marx envisioned sitting on his Ample Darriere in the library of the British Museum. Not that his concept of the future was particularly accurate then. He predicted his paradise of quotes, scientific socialism would appear first in a modern industrial state like Germany, but not that long after his death it began. It began a considerably more primitive Russia. Although the Soviet Union became a substantial military power, it fell apart economically and quickly became totalitarian, largely due to its adherence to Marx's economic theories command economies don't work, a message apparently lost on Kamala Harris. This mistake, Yeah, that was something that she said a lot of She was and we talked about that multiple times. The whore was literally getting on the microphone and spitting pure Marxist rhetoric almost line for line, And it's not like she was smart enough to ever read the Communist manifest though she was being given this by her aids and by her handlers. To read these things, it's a whole whole conversation in and of itself, But let's continue. This mistake was no longer repeated by communist China once Dang shaoping of a cat can be black or white as long as it catches mice fame rose to power starting in nineteen seventy six. Ironically, two hundred years after our revolution. Dang, responsible for the Tianeman maskers, was as much a despot in his way as mad as Mao Zedong, but did not adhere to Marxism with the uber religious fervor of Mao that allowed the chairman to become history's greatest mass murderer. More More, dengis Today's China is somewhat different. The despotism remains a good deal of Marxist rhetoric is employed for show or to keep the masses from getting untoward ideas, but communism itself, even more ironically, has evolved into the most advanced, autocratic and perverse form of capitalism yet devised one party only capitalism you might call it, with the obvious benefits of market available exclusively to party members. Socialist economics might have its problems, but autocracy can really pay off. Here's where it begins. That's kind of the thing, right in a pure capitalist society, monopolies are a thing.
Speaker 2: They happen all the time. In America, we have laws to bust up monopolies. Now, yes, we can have a conversation about how there are new monopolies that are forming and they are just curtailing outside of the realm of the rules to operate, but it's still monopoly in another form. In an autocracy like China where they are the CCP, every single business that is owned is also part owned by the government. That is a law enforced monopoly, no matter which industry you're trying to get involved in.
Speaker 1: Here's where it begins to align with today's Democratic Party, which is not so distant in essence from the CCP, especially in our inspiration. Sometimes, I think, particularly among their leadership, they secretly envy the chi cooms for having it evolved a perfect totalitarian system. This could account, along with the obvious personal profit that accrued in many quarters for their favoritism to China, from Biden to Tim Waltz and a host of others. That has also been shared, regrettably by a somewhat smaller those significant percentage of Republicans. China is, after all the deepest of deep states. Nevertheless, a caveat despite the growing similarity between the CCP and the Democratic Party. It it ill what's up, or it ill behooves. Yeah, that's correct, Yeah, it ill behooves. Conservatives and Libertarians, including their standard bearer mister Trump, simply to call the opposition party commis and leave it at that. The only that only impresses the choir most Americans, our educational system being next to nonexistent, or propaganda propaganda, propagandistic. There we go. For the other side, understand little of what communism has become. If anything, they think of Stalin or Mao, who are long in their graves and have supposedly a and are supposedly a thing of the past. This renders the charge irrelevant, with communist ideology cleansed and made suitable through the rubric equity that promises a mythological equality of outcomes, Just how mythological I saw on trips to China and the Soviet Union Party officials I met lived like lords, just as just as do party elites.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 1: The disparity was even greater in the Soviet system. Few in the public have heard of Dang Xiaoping, even though he is arguably the most consequential political figure of the twentieth century. I few also know of his reforms and the system that wrought. Trump and others should take the opportunity to explain this transition to America, not just hurl insults. This is difficult since the mainstream media themselves, profiting from this corrupt system, hired as much as possossible from the public as well as from themselves lest they lose power that is precious to them. But difficult and actually painstakingly as this may be, those concerned with preservation of our republic must suck it up and make the greatest effort to do this in a short time. Therefore, we must be mindful and inform others that during the DNC and later in their propaganda, you will see words used in an Orwelian matter that are almost always their exact opposites. One of those is freedom, which, as Matt Taibi has pointed out on his substack, has been rebranded. Another is democracy, which.
Speaker 2: Is true love to throw a lot of rebrandings of certain very key buzzwords in our time frame. You've noticed this right fascist or nazi. Just nowadays they can call you a nazi for just not believing what Obama was doing.
Speaker 1: You're obviously a nazi, a big and no homophobe xenophone And it's like wait, wait whoa hey, homophobe means you're scared of gay people, like you have a fear of them. I don't actually know any homophobes realistically, but sure, yeah, sou. We can only guess what a political party, uh, what a political party that has just anointed its presidential candidate in a matter of weeks without a single vote means by that word. In one sense, Jijuping should be impressed. That's how they do it. And imitation, as the saying goes, is the sincerest form of flattery. But more likely he and Vladimir Putin are licking their chops in anticipation of dealing with the US administration that is weaker than ever. The intelligence report that the Chinese hacked into the Trump campaign is therefore not in the latest or not in the least surprising. Neither is the number of people at this point very real and not just imagined, who wish to kill the Republican candidates. This is typical communist behavior. As Mao is thought to have ordered the death of his competitor Lynn Biao, we also.
Speaker 2: For the record, I am I believe that he absolutely ordered the killing of that.
Speaker 1: There are some people that say there's no way he did.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Mao, the most prolific mass murderer of the last century, clearly killed his only political opposition. But moving on, just as Putin does, oh absolutely, that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Every time there's an election.
Speaker 2: It's either one of Putin's homeboys that he knows is gonna lose and like it's ran to make it look like a free and fair election, but in reality, it's they know he's not gonna win, they just had to put another name on the ballot. Or it's somebody who's actually trying to go against him, And wouldn't you know it, every time they get arrested, they get killed in some crazy accident. It's just it's wild how many of these planes go down and how many of these car wrecks just happen.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Oh dude, the same thing happened in Mexico. What was it like? Thirty seven candidates died on the way to election. Yes, the current president of Mexico wasn't even on the in the running during the election until the final because everyone else that seemed like they might have something to run off of was immediately murdered. But okay, interesting, so we all know what Stalin did to Trotsky and several other members of his politic bureau. Those are only the tips of an exceptionally bloody iceberg that floats through every communist state from Cuba to North Korea. We are not there yet, except for a strange character in Butler, Pennsylvania. The media seems to have deep sixed. But could we be? A better question is what country and history is exempt? France that had its reign of terror certainly wasn't. Things don't look so hot in Europe now or on the streets of Chicago. As I mentioned, events are moving at an unfathomable clip. Anyone who wants Benjamin Franklin's a republic, if you can keep it apocryphal or not, better keep their eyes open and act accordingly.
Speaker 2: So again, I'm not saying that every single person who votes Democrat is a commy or a communist sympathizer. What I am saying is that the vast majority of Democrat political figures are one hundred percent. So this is another clip. This is actually from the PbD podcast Value Teaman. This is a short clip where he's speaking with David Horowitz about if all Democrats are actually communists.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in.
Speaker 14: If the Democrats were to have hired you hypothetically, I know this is not going to happen. If they were to have hired you and say, if the Democrats were to have hired you hypothetically, I know this is not going to happen. If they were to have hired you and said, look, we want one hundred percent accurate answers.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 11: They put you on a light detective test and.
Speaker 14: Said, here's the panel of all the candidates that we have going up against Trump.
Speaker 1: Who do you think stands the best chance.
Speaker 14: Going up against Trump? Pre you know, when they put their candidates up, I'm talking about Buddhachid.
Speaker 5: All these guys, to a man and women, all the leaders of the Democrat Party are communists, They're racists, and they have no respect for American principles. You can't declare a resistance to a duly elected president and not be an enemy of this country. Our whole democracy is based on the peaceful transition of power. That's why we have honeymoons for incoming presidents. Barack Obama, who is an extreme leftist, got a honeymoon that lasted more than a year. Trump didn't get seven seconds. They men at a hotel at the Mandarin Oriental. This is all of my book Blitz, by the way, at the Mandarin Oriental in Washington. Pelosi was there, Elizabeth Warren was there, the communists, the street communists who managed Occupy Wall Street, the anti FOP people, they were all there, and they formed a resistance to au elected president. The last time that happened was in eighteen sixty one, Lincoln was elected. Then they conducted this phony impeachment process for three years, knowing from the outset that it was based on lies, that there was no evidence. Imagine imagine accusing the president of the United States of being a trader, of being in Putin's pocket, of Putin having something over his head, which Nancy Pelosi is doing this day to run him. You want to hurt the American people. That's what you do to their commander in chief if you are an enemy. You know, if the Mullahs had a psychological warfare unit, that's what they would be doing. Is they are doing. Unnoubtedly are one of them who's been nominated or is mentioned as a lead was the head of the Black Caucus, Karen Bass. She's a communist. She's was a leader of the Vents Brigades, which was run by Cuban intelligence for decades. That's the kind of people that they have. All that said, I think that he would be stupid not to pick Susan Rice is a pathological liar who lied about the Benghazi Berry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So again, we're not saying that everybody who's voting Democrat is inherently Kami or even a commedy sympathizer. I'm saying that the vast majority of politicians that are running on the Democrat docket are absolutely a part of it. But again, let's not forget that there are Republicans who are part of this deception as well.
Speaker 1: But dude, they chose Kamala Harris, Like, say less, I mean you want to talk about like is it controlled? Is it operated by people who are trying to make you believe that a presidential nominee is actually running the country. And then you get Biden in there, then you get Harris in there, even Obama to a certain extent, who, yes, he was a good speaker, but not necessarily a power player by any means right, not necessarily going to be holding it down for the entire country. Most of these people are absolutely political puppets, and it makes you wonder, you know, like, are like, is it all a facade? Is every president some kind of facade, just a lower level puppet to orchestrate the world's the New World Orders agenda.
Speaker 2: I think that Trump wasn't his first term. I think that that's why they pushed him so hard. Like he had just said, you bore Hortz. So every president gets a honeymoon period where the media kind of leaves him alone. Right, they don't start shitting on him yet. He just got in office, bro, give him a little bit of time to cook. Let's see what kind of policies he implements, and these types of things. Obama got a honeymoon period that was over a year. You didn't even hear news talk shit on him.
Speaker 1: They may have voiced some concerns with things that he said on the campaign trail, but they didn't go after him until after a year of him being in office.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even like he said, seven seconds. We have played clips of when Trump took office. How many of these democratic you know, news anchors were crying on camera and like started the rhetoric and started, this is not.
Speaker 1: A joke, this is not a nightmare. He is really the press like he didn't get any time before. They were like, no, fuck this guy. And the reason why is because, just my opinion, he wasn't a part of the political machine at that time. Yeah, he was a funder. He knew a lot of politicians, but he wasn't in the click, not the political click. He was in the financial click for sure.
Speaker 2: But you're stepping into a realm where you don't necessarily belong, my boy, and we don't like the way you're gonna shake things up. So they immediately started shitting on him. I think that he has now turned into a politician.
Speaker 1: Oh bro fucking Rosi O'Donnell moved to Ireland because of it, which that's silly.
Speaker 2: I will say that at least I'll give a little bit of respect where it's due. So many wealthy Hollywood types said that if Trump gets elected there moving out of the country. At least Rosie was about that action.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing was is that, you know, one of the main reasons why she moved out of the country was because Trump was racist. Yet she moves to the whitest country probably in the world. Yeah, it was. It was a silly, silly reason for her to move.
Speaker 2: But all I'm saying is, at least she was about it, and not just she wasn't just gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: She actually was gonna be about it.
Speaker 2: I will at least give that shred of respect where it's due for that. She is still a psychopath, but you know, at least she was about that action. But anyway, anyway, Betty Robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this all being said, we're talking a lot about communism. We're talking about some socialism, especially because AOC is now being thrown up as a possible VP candidate for the next election. They don't want her to be the president because she's not old enough, but they are talking about her being a solid choice for the Democratic vice president, and she is a very loud and proud socialist, which is very close to communism. But real quick, do you know the difference between communism and socialism? Just quick? I mean, socialism is not a far cry from communism. I know that it's not.
Speaker 2: It's still the Marxist belief system, but there are some differences. But just because we're going to be talking about both of these things, and I think how both of them do tie into this deception overall, because like we're talking about, it's all about the rebranding, right, It's all about the it's all about the optics of it.
Speaker 1: This isn't communism, it's democratic socialism.
Speaker 2: That's not any better, but they're gonna make it look like it's better. So let's hear a quick This's just a two and a half minute long video about why socialism sucks.
Speaker 1: In theory and in practice. I fucking love this.
Speaker 2: People need to just hear this and let it marinate in their brains before you go and vote for somebody who claims to actually be one of these people.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in.
Speaker 13: Sure, socialism has had its problems, but it's still.
Speaker 11: A great theory.
Speaker 13: Sure socialism has had its problems, but it's still a great theory. Well, actually, I think it sucks as a theory. Oh damn you, I'm nick fraidus. And this is the Why Minutes where we challenge the popular narratives of our time.
Speaker 11: Now, whenever we talk about.
Speaker 13: Socialism, the first thing that we have to do is define our terms, because there is a lot of discussion about what exactly socialism is. But it's important to point out that words have meaning, at least they still do, and in order for something to be truly socialist.
Speaker 11: Then it has to incorporate this concept.
Speaker 13: Socialism is a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned.
Speaker 11: And controlled by the state or the people. So what the hell does that mean? Well, under socialism, you can still own your.
Speaker 13: Toothbrush or a pair of shoes or some other sort of good, but you are not permitted to have private ownership of the very capital which is needed to produce those goods and services. No, those things must be owned by either the state or some kind of collective. And while we have ample examples of such a theory failing miserably when put into practice, there are still a lot of people that insist it's a really good theory. And maybe that's because there is some comfort in believing that if only the right people were in charge, and that all of us could agree on a particular course of action, then we could focus our collective efforts on making all of our lives better.
Speaker 11: The problem is we don't agree.
Speaker 13: And ultimately, any theory which subordinates your individual ideas, creativity, or goals to a collective in the name of the common good is going to run into a couple of serious problems. And that first problem is who gets to decide the common good?
Speaker 11: Because you, as an individual, certainly don't.
Speaker 13: The collective decides, which is to say, some sort of simple majority, And if you and your ideas are outvoted or out maneuvered politically when the time comes to drop the next five.
Speaker 11: Year plan, well tough for you.
Speaker 13: The second problem with the system is that it degrades our humanity and treats peop people as if we're nothing more than producers or consumers.
Speaker 11: Under a socialist system, you're no longer an individual.
Speaker 13: You're simply a cog in the machine that needs to be managed sort of specific goal which will be determined by someone other than you. And this is why Alexis to Tokville warned that socialism calls, in fact, for the forfeiture of human liberty, to the point where I would say that it was simply a new system of serfdom.
Speaker 11: Now there are those who insist that you actually.
Speaker 13: Don't even need a government to implement real socialism, and so they reference anarcosocialism that essentially these communes could work through voluntary action. But this has already been tried hundreds of times across the United States, and you can find out how they turned out by clicking right here. I'm Nick Fredous with the y Minutes. Thank you for watching. Please like and subscribe so you can get our new.
Speaker 11: Videos every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Now, real quick, we can watch that video if socialism's ever been tried. But the overarching breakdown of it is how many of these hippie communes or just communes in general, not just hippie, some of them are of the sovereign citizen type. And then there was that one in Alabama for the UH. I remember we talked about it with the the Black Moorish Science Temple and they bought land out and was Alabama or Georgia, and they were trying to start it in this way and it was gonna be a socialist utopia. Every single one of these communities that tries to enact some sort of socialist thing, like we talked about on the small scale, socialism possibly can work, but it just never does, like.
Speaker 1: Never, Jacob, I mean, Chaz was it was really firing on all cylinders right right.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the place that was taken over a few square blocks. It was ran by a SoundCloud wrapper, and there was a lot of rapes and a lot of injuries that happened. There was one murder that took place specifically that I can remember, and then they got mad that they weren't getting medical treatment even though they hailed off the ambulance at gunpoint and would not allow them to come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a thing that happened.
Speaker 2: Right, So again the socialists and communist rhetoric that is being spurned on by these people. Let's hear from Obama himself when he tells men Medvedev that he will have more flexibility after the election. And for the record, this was after Trump got elected, so it's not like Obama was up for re election at this time. He was saying, once I'm out of the hot seat and off of the public zeitgeist. I'll have more flexibility to make some deals happen with Russia. Let's listen to his words, not mine.
Speaker 19: Transl transl is lead. Dam this is my last selections.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's for my election.
Speaker 14: I have more flexibility trust disfimation.
Speaker 19: To the legion that unless.
Speaker 1: This is my last time in this So once I'm all right, I'm sorry. I actually I do a decent Obama impersonation. Let me do that. So listen, I have a this is my last selection cycle. So once I'm out of the office, I'll have more flexibility work with you.
Speaker 2: And then your boy was like, I'll translate this message and I'll make sure that he unders by. He he means putin he understands. You know, Yeah, gotcha, gotch Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember this. I remember this. This was super sketchy. You got more flexibility once you're out of the house. Dude, what does that even mean? I thought you're not supposed to have any fucking power at all once you leave. It was sketchy then, But now that you know more about the Perishtoika deception, does it sound a little sketchy er? I mean, I don't know how much more sketchy it could get.
Speaker 2: I mean, now we know that Russia specifically has put in certain political figures into our zeit guys for the purpose of spreading communism and by extension, social to take over the world in a cultural way instead of a military way. And then we see Obama trying to make that was a hot mic situation. We weren't supposed to hear that, by the way, and we know for sure that he is already making backdoor deals with Russia.
Speaker 1: But it was it was Trump CoFe Russian collusion. Well, it's interesting that that's what people really truly believed at one point in time. Let's hear from a French media outlet about Trump's DOJ opening grand jury probe into Obama officials over Russia Gate. Let's read in this was only dropped a few days ago. The US Justice Justice Department on Tuesday launched a grand jury investigation into claims that Obama era officials falsified intelligence on Russian election interference, followed following allegations by Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbard. Democrats have dismissed the probe as politically motivated.
Speaker 2: Of course they would, of course, the Democrats would be like, you're just on a witch hunt. You mean, like you did to Trump the entire time he was in office and found nothing. Y'all are so hell bent on seeing him in a jumpsuiting in handcuffs. Never mind the fact that the Russia conversation, even back then, all the Russia Gates scandal showed was connections to Clinton, who was going against Trump.
Speaker 1: Remember we talked about that for forever. Oh well, you don't know what you're talking about. Well, here's the proof in the pudding. Yeah, all you care about is the only thing he cares about is retribution. He only cares about retaliation. It's like, maybe if you wouldn't have tried to gun after him the entire time that you were in office, you wouldn't have to worry about that. That's like a bully being scared of being bullied.
Speaker 2: Or if there was no connection to Russia or this deception that has been going on since sixty five, and you were free and clear of that because you're not in cahoots with the plan to take over the world, you would have nothing to worry about with this probe.
Speaker 1: US Attorney General Pam Bondi has directed federal p prosecutors to launch a grand jury investigation into allegations that members of Democratic former president Barack Obama's administration manufactured intelligence on Russia's interference in the twenty sixteen elections, a source familiar with the matter set on Monday. The Justice Department said late last month it was forming a strike force to assess claims made by Director of National Intelligence Tulsa Gabbert about an alleged weaponization of the US intelligence community. Republican US donald President Donald Trump has leaped on comments from Gabbard in which she threatened to refer Obama administration officials to the Justice Department for prosecution over an intelligence assessment of Russian interference. Fox News first reported that Bondi personally ordered an unnamed federal prosecutors a prosecutor to initiate legal proceedings, and the prosecutors expected to present Department evidence to a grand jury, which could consider an indictment if the Justice Department pursued a criminal case. The report cited a letter from Bondi and a source a DOJ spoke. This person declined to comment, referring to the probe, and a post on True Social Trump said the truth always wins out. This is great News. Yeah, this is actually his truth social posts. I mean, it's it's basically that. But it's uh, yeah, it's pretty crazy how this is transpired. Last month, Trump accused Obama of treason, alleging without providing evidence, that the Democratic that the Democrat led an effort to falsify or falsely tie him to Russia and undermine his twenty sixteen presidential campaign. Trump won the twenty sixteen election against Hillary Clinton. A spokesperson for Obama had denounced Trump's claim, saying, these bizarre allegations are ridiculous and a weak attempt at distraction. Gavin never mind, we just heard from his own mouth about his flexibility once the election's over. So he already had some underhanded dealings going on. But whatever, all right, Deny, deny, deny, that's always.
Speaker 2: Deny, make counter accusations, implement others, shift the blame.
Speaker 1: This is the old, the old standard show, y'all. Gabbard had declassified documents and said the information she release showed a treasonous conspiracy in twenty sixteen by top Obama officials to undermine Trump claims that Democrats called false and politically motivated. An assessment by the US Intelligence Community published in January of twenty seventeen, concluded that Russia, using social media, disinformation hacking, and Russian bot farms, sought to damage Clinton's twenty sixteen presidential campaign in Bolster Trump, who won that election. The assessment determined the actual impact was likely limited and showed no evidence that Moscow's efforts actually changed voting outcomes. Russia has denied its attempted its attempt to interfere in US elections.
Speaker 2: So you remember that that was the thing, right hashtagkofethe Russian collusion, and it was the whole thing. Trump has ties to Putin and he's going to try to take over the world with Putin and all these things.
Speaker 1: And it was clearly it was to damage Clinton's standings.
Speaker 2: That was by the intelligence community at the CIA, just people quote unquote of the intelligence community in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yes, these balloons, and that was what they published, even though we knew that that was a lie.
Speaker 2: All of the Steele dossier, all the emails that Clinton deleted, all these things. Yeah, some of them were about like Belizian Grove and some of the other discussing shit that she's done.
Speaker 1: A lot of them.
Speaker 2: John McAfee tried to bring to light as a matter of fact, were about her ties to Russia. This is a portion of the reason why he was killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and unfortunately that kill switch never came to be, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna hear back from our boys story here. This is just a little six minute video. It's kind of the ending of that. It was like an hour and a half long interview. If anybody wants to watch it, I highly recommend it. Where he talks about the multi decade communist deception and disinformation strategy. He breaks it all down very beautifully. Here Again, the man is literally an expert on this and wrote the book on this with Gletson, So let's listen to the man himself.
Speaker 17: All these countries, so instead of just having the USSR and Ukraine and Belo Russia as it up to nineteen ninety, we now have sixteen of these republics, so that there suddenly we've got sixteen KGB's and we've got sixteen delegations in the World Bank and the IMF, so that these institutions have now become metamorphosed into instruments of the revolution. More clearly than was the case before. That is one reason why they are provisionally they were given this curious independence. But another very important reason is that with the apparent independence of these countries, they opened up scope for independent military action, so that the repression which subsequently took place in Georgia, Tajikistan, Moldova and in Abkazia could take place, The minorities could be suppressed, and Russia could be whiter than white. Do you see what I mean? In other words, the communist the repression was carried out by apparent non communists.
Speaker 10: Was delegated, was delegated.
Speaker 17: And it was actually in the case of Georgia where the most severe repression has been taking place, supervised by Shiva Nazi, who the West thought was was not only a Christian, but you know, baptized a Christian, but the architect at the end of the Cold War. He's known as Stalin two in Georgia.
Speaker 19: All right.
Speaker 10: In the early nineteen eighties, Abraham Schiffrin of Israel, an expert on Soviet concentration camps, published a guide book to these camps, listing over seventeen hundred concentration of camp sites in the Soviet Union, with millions of prisoners. Are we to believe that all of these suddenly vanished about nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 17: Are we to believe that these people suddenly all of a sudden set aside their ideology and suddenly started talking normally?
Speaker 10: Or are the some sixty million members of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union did they all stop being members of it instantly?
Speaker 17: In the same time, Galitzin makes it quite clear in his new book The Parastroke of Deception that the power structures depend on the continued adherence to revolutionary objectives of the Consomole. There are over fifty million members of Comsomol. They work closely with the structures, and so he says somewhere in the book, he says, scratch any of these so called sudden instant democrats and you will find underneath them a Consomol or a secret party member. We all these people you see on the television screen in Moscow, they are all, without exception, secret party or CONSOMOL members.
Speaker 10: We're going to have to do a second show on the content of Perastroic Exception because it covers the period of nineteen eighty nine through nineteen ninety three and written by elites and actually derived from memorandum he memoranda HE prepared for the CIA, which they of course ignored. But we hear about free enterprise, a burgeoning of free enterprise in the Soviet Union and in the Eastern European countries. What is the reality of this, I mean, isn't it? Isn't it overwhelmingly controlled and limited in a way that makes a mockery of the term free enterprise.
Speaker 17: They themselves call it state controlled capitalism, which is of course a contradiction in terms. What has happened is that Lenin's original state was a criminal state. The Chekha, the Soviet intelligence controlled the mafia, invented the mafia, became the mafia, so that what this apparent outbreak of free enterprise we see is in fact controlled by the KGB and this outbreak of Soviet criminality, and it's controlled, and it's been exported on a global scale. Why is it being exported in order to It's one of the themes that they are developing to create problems which need global solutions. So that there's a world criminal crime epidemic, terrorist epidemic. We've got to have global structures in order to contain this epidemic which they themselves have created.
Speaker 10: Also, the KGP generated criminal activity provides an excuse for ever tighter control over whatever window dressing business or free enterprise or business or entrepreneurial activity may exist over there.
Speaker 17: Sure, and not only that, but of course you've got the drug element as well. It Since the nineteen fifties, Soviet Military Intelligence GRU has been in control of drug networks all over the world. And the reasonason the GRU controls is involved in this is because it's sabotage. You know, the narcotics operation is sabotage. Other elements of controlled by the KGB.
Speaker 10: Christopher, we're gonna have to continue in our second part of this interview. I want to thank you for being with us today.
Speaker 1: If you found any of this all right? The audio does kind of go to ask towards the end there, but again, can you find any faults with what your guy is saying here? It seems like pretty haffus. No, it's not even like a far stretch. It's like, of course, the original Communists and the original Soviets wouldn't have just been like, yeah, you know what we lost, So we're we're gonna go and do what everybody else is doing. No, these people were fucking hardcore about it. It wasn't just like a fad thing that people were into. That's like asking the original followers of Jesus to stop following Jesus and take up Islam. It's like, exactly, you're not gonna get that to happen. It's even deeper.
Speaker 2: Well, and I gonna say deeper than that, but like, for instance, Jesus only did his ministry for three years, right where you could even say it's like somebody who lived as a Nazi, not just like a person that went along to get along, but like a true believer in Nazism. Did they just like stop and change their ways when the war ended? Did their Avoy Werner von Braun, did he just stop being a Nazi when he got to America?
Speaker 1: And keep in mind, Nazism, true Nazism was only around for arguably fifteen to twenty years. Well that's not true. I'll give you twenty. I'll give you a solid twenty on that. But that's my point.
Speaker 2: Communism in Soviet Russia was around from nineteen When you say nineteen seventeen to nineteen ninety one, we are talking about an entire population of a country that understood nothing except communism being the way of the truth in the life.
Speaker 1: Sixty million of them. Boom, Well, Soviet Union's over. Communism's bad.
Speaker 2: We're a free and open republic now, all of you need to just get with it. In the seventeen hundred gulags a political dissidence and just anybody who they really didn't like. These people were set free, new system, new government. I know the crime that you said was again stalin, but always man, you're free to be clear to get out of here.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Do you think they went away?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, more goologs were built and filled since then, and the ones currently are still full to this day. Jacob, if all of the women were just deleted from the planet, would you just accept to being gay for the rest of your life? I can't say that I would. Dog can't say that. It was basically what they're trying to say here. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You're talking about people who this is not just like their identity. This is what they adhere and acknowledge to be truth, like true factual information. They've never heard anything else ever in their life unless it was from you know, those Western.
Speaker 1: Dogs over there those capitalist pigs like that, that's all they've been taught. And then flip of a switch, Berlin wall is down, Stalin and Gorbachev, all these, it's all the things have happened.
Speaker 2: The transition is made. It's a new Russia now allegedly. Then Putin takes over and shows us that not so much. Never mind the fact that he was former KGB and again as true blue of a communist as they come, was your boy Putin. Now he's in charge of the Russian Republic and it's a new Russia.
Speaker 1: Funny how you said true blue, I just say true red. Excuse me, true red? Yeah, well, I'm just thinking of the Democrats being socialists and communists. Nah, which leads me to my final point.
Speaker 2: This is an AI video, and I understand that it's it's meant to be funny, but also you can't find any incorrect information that they say about here. If we are going to make the true connections to the Republican Party and the Democrat Party when it comes to the uh, excuse me, when it comes to the prestroikia, I keep forgetting how to pronounce the word, actually perishtroika deception when it comes to that with these parties. Yes again, I know that they have infiltrated the Republican Party two. But it's a little more extreme with the Democrat Party. But like I asked you earlier, whenever we talk about certain social rights issues, and certain tax issues and certain freedom issues, everybody thinks the political party swapped it. One time, I can prove to you that they haven't, and this AI video actually does a pretty decent job of showing it.
Speaker 1: Let's go. The Republican Party, formed in this check in eighteen fifty four, is the anti slavery party, but later it would be better known as the party of your boy on a stage. We freed the slaves and won the war. Then I took my wife to a play in hopes to get laid after, but a shitty actor cock blocked me with a pistol. Republicans dominated the North, which was always the industrial hub of the nation, so naturally they gained a more free market, get your shit together stance. We overwhelmingly supported the nineteenth Amendment allowing women to vote. We dominated election until my cousin wrote to power on his hot wheels. Then came the Depression.
Speaker 15: People lost trust in markets, so I wheeled in to drastically expand communism across the country, and Democrats been hooked ever since.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 15: We passed the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four to say we're sorry for slavery, but it was actually majority Democrats that blocked or filibustered the bill.
Speaker 8: All right, we're all still super pissed and racist about this bill, but now.
Speaker 11: We're all going to switch parties.
Speaker 15: So actually Republicans are the evil racist ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me get this straight.
Speaker 11: You're super pissed.
Speaker 15: Republicans overwhelmingly supported the Civil Rights Bill, but you now want to be Republicans, correct, But don't forget Republicans now want to.
Speaker 1: Be the evil racist party.
Speaker 15: And that's exactly how we'll teach it at universities around the country. I hate to break it to you, but no matter what your comrade professor told you, the big party switch never happened. Democrats still ruled the South until the early nineteen nineties. Voters simply changed preferences and the South became more economically inclined. You're seeing another switch happen today, but it's not the parties, it's just voters.
Speaker 1: The Republican Yeah, that was a great video, Actually, dude, I thought it was. I can't look at Teddy Roosevelt and not think of Robin Williams anymore. Ah, I see it because what was it Night of the Museum. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But everything that was just said in that in that clip, if anybody wants to look it up, who actually was Which political party was the one that freed the slaves, gave women the right to vote, overwhelmingly supported civil rights. All of the things that you can think of that were inherently good for our country was done by one party. But again, FDR on hot wheels right spread communism in this country.
Speaker 1: That was the beginning of it. Truly.
Speaker 2: Right after him, you had Eisenhower, who was a general in World War Two, very.
Speaker 1: Much anti communist.
Speaker 2: But by that point FDR had sunk his hook so deep with these social programs to try to get us out of the Great Depression Bear. His answer to that was communism. His answer to that was socialism and social programs and welfare systems and all these things that were just flooding tax dollars into no name projects. The Green New Deal, the Big New Bill, all this well, not the Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: That was my point is the big new bill, right, all these things, the New Deal that he was going on and on about was communist in nature, but a lot of people of the American voting population didn't really know about that at the time.
Speaker 2: Some of them have heard of communism and socialism, but it wasn't that wasn't like a big stance to be talked about over the dinner table. Only certain people of the educated class even had heard of the Communist Manifesto, let alone Carl Marx. But this was after Russia had had their revolution. They were seeing the communism might work, because it's going it seems to be going well in Russia right now, never mind the fact that it was absolutely the beginning of the end and full on despotism had taken over.
Speaker 1: So you had mentioned about how now Trump is also a part of this giant plan. Do you believe that is there? I mean, is he just is he part of it too? Or what's going on there? Again?
Speaker 2: I don't think he was his first term. I think that he was the I want to say, the underdog by any means, But nobody believed that he was going to be taking over as far as that goes, then he did.
Speaker 1: And that's just how that shook out.
Speaker 2: I think that at this time especially, Yeah, he's trying to end the war, but he's not trying to topple Putin right, No, he's trying to bring him to the deal.
Speaker 1: They just had a big meeting in Alaska. That whole shabam. It's just it's a sign of the times, brother, it is. It is good cult members out there. Let us know what you think about all this. I mean, is this just conspiratorial crazy jargon? Is you know? Or or are the breadcrumbs actually there? And how far back do they extend? And how far full to the extend in the future? You know, let us know what you think if you want, if you could go check us out on TikTok and on we have YouTube clips and everything too. Cult of Conspiracy Clips. I think it's called cock clips. I don't know. Cooc clips don't actually type in cock like with a K. Yeah, yeah, it's cock without the K or the chain of command, whatever you want to call it. But we have it all over the place. If you're trying to just you don't have time to listen to every single episode. We have clips of most of the episodes up on TikTok on YouTube on Instagram. Go give us a follow over there and you'll be able to keep up, you know, with your regular one or two minute videos or something like that. And also if you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, see all the video listen to a completely completely commercial free As I said, come check out patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. But other than that, I mean Jacob any parting word for you, sir.
Speaker 2: There is another way that you can help support the show and support your own financial freedom. That would be to go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver billion.
Speaker 1: If you want to invest a little bit, you want to invest a lot of bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, talk to your financial advisor and ask them what they think about it. Is precious metals a wise investment for the future. I promise the answer is going to be yes, at least in some portion. The best place to get your start at this time would be again to go to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: Silver is a little bit over thirty six dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: I think I looked at it today gold is still over three thousand dollars an ounce those prices are only going to go up forty years from now, fifty years from now, maybe even in your children's lifetime, not yours. You're gonna be thankful that you took the opportunity to buy some while it was still affordable. Once again link in the description below. But another way that you can support the show, especially with this one. Tell us what you think about the prayer stroika.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I'm gonna get this right, parastroika and let us know what what parastroka deception? Thank you. Let us know what you think about the parastroika deception is this is completely off base?
Speaker 2: Is there at least a chromeb of truth to this? Is it something that you have been able to witness in your own lifetime? I know, I for sure have. I know Jonathan has. But we want to hear from you in the best place to do that would be too Please hit the five stars. Hit the shares of like suscribes to comments, they ale, post reviews, shares, sit defensive family shares that We're here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm is across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potent to listeners who could that become potential COLT members like THEIRSTU Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you already? Go check out Metamisteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same level of respect with the five starbs and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the caje to Night and come join each of us for our individual patreons that we host every Wednesdy Night at nine pm Central links to those in the descriptions as well, and we thank if everybody's already gone and done so, Oh the little boy and you came out a little bit on that last part, I did a drink, dude. That fucking crackle there was not pleasant. Nice. Also, I do want to say if you are absolutely fucked big Pharma all the way to the grave, then go and check out Real Rife Technology dot com. That link is down in the show notes below. Use the promo code you'll get ten percent off of the Rife Machines. The Rife machines are staples in our houses and in our families houses. We know that they absolutely work. It is crazy. Don't know how it works. You can't see how it works, but I can't see how Wi Fi works. I can't see how cell towers work, but they just do. You know what I'm saying. The real rife technology towers, the machines themselves are fucking They are all the way middle Finger, all the way up to big Pharma. If you want to not have to take in a leave or an asperin every time you get a headache, you don't want to have to go and lay down because your back hurts today. You want to be able to get rid of whatever ailment or whether it be mental or physical, it really doesn't matter. It helps all across the board using natural frequencies that your body was designed to be able to be healed with. Okay, these are real, actual, like perfect, perfected technologies. So if you want to get your Rife machine, go ahead and click the link down below. Get ten percent off of that bad boy and put it in your house, and you ain't ever got a dude. It is. It's it's the best thing you could possibly do for your entire family, So go and check it out. There's a thirty day money bag guarantee.
Speaker 2: Also, if you cannot tell any effects by I promise you'll be able to Within a month of using it on a daily basis, you'll be able to see the.
Speaker 1: Effects, I promise you. But if you can't, we should also mention there is a thirty day money bag guarantee. It works so well you're going to think that it's a coincidence that your migrain went away, because you're not going to know how it just happened. It just absolutely so. With that being said, this why is that another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy? And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important extreme we final piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com Right now. Adim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT