Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plug Talk is.
Speaker 2: The best only podcast where the hold smashed the guess. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two. I'm joined by my beautiful wife, Elena the Plug and today we're sitting down with up and coming star Gypsy Rose is on the couch. Ye, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: So excited to be here.
Speaker 2: We're excited to have you here.
Speaker 3: I was actually supposed to be in Canada right now. So everything happens for a reason because they denied me entry.
Speaker 4: What why did they deny you entry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're starting strong.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go. We hate Canada, we do.
Speaker 1: I hate him now.
Speaker 3: It's actually a funny story. I had no idea. I've been out of the country like four times, but like was it two? My ex boyfriend got me.
Speaker 2: Rested in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah for what? I took it back to his car.
Speaker 1: Was the this?
Speaker 3: No, that would be so good if.
Speaker 2: There was deserve it.
Speaker 3: He cheated on me a handful of times, but it was like toxic. You know what?
Speaker 5: Cord nothing nothing crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, vandalism and DVDV Well, I wish. But he's like a six five dude tall, and you know, when I confronted him, he light to my face and I saw red and I kind of like blew up, and he pitted me down and had shoes on, and so instinct kicked him in the mouth to take him off me. And so then he cried to the cop, and since I took a back to the car, they didn't care. They said get her.
Speaker 2: Did he actually follow through with these charges or did he give it up at some point? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, he let his daddy and mommy breast charges pretty much. They're the ones who called the cops, and then he then followed through with it.
Speaker 2: And so how much trouble did you get in? What do you have to do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I had to do probation and community service. Had a really good lawyer, so we got the felonies dropped to mis demeanors.
Speaker 4: Well you still can't go to Canada because no.
Speaker 3: Because they saw that. Yeah, they're like, oh, what is this on your record? And I was like, oh, it's nothing, you know, it's all settled and done. And they're like, well, do you have any documentations to prove that it's like settled and stuff? And I was like, no, that was so long ago. I didn't even know that that was a thing out. So they didn't let me in because things in your past can still haunt you in the future.
Speaker 4: So you flew there and then you couldn't get through.
Speaker 3: No. They literally were like, hey, we're gonna put you on a flight and send you back home.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I got to go into Canada for three hours because by the time Immigration let me go and was done hassling me, it was like two am, and they're like, hey, be back here at five point thirty so you can go home. And then they booked me a flight to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm not even from Atlanta. They're like, our only obligation is to get you back to the US.
Speaker 4: Wait, and they pay for it or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I had to pay for my flight from Atlanta home.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I did not.
Speaker 4: Realize to just send you anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard about a lot of people getting turned away from Canada for like duys or gun charges stuff like that, but I didn't know that a simple domestic violence would be enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Apparently they don't like that either.
Speaker 2: And I really feel also like if you're the girl I'm in. Right, standard should be higher. You have to do something really fucked up ship.
Speaker 3: Apparently I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay. It was it was a fun twenty four hour adventure to Canada.
Speaker 2: What were you supposed to be doing in Canada?
Speaker 3: I was going to go there to shoot scenes.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a lot of shooting happening there.
Speaker 3: I guess there's a company. I didn't know either. Yeah. I was like, okay, cool, I'll try it. Yeah. I missed my flight there too, so then I had to buy my own flight.
Speaker 2: I mean, Canada's got to have porn companies that can shoot all the Canadians who have also been found guilty of domestic violence to America assume.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, just not this one, okay.
Speaker 2: This So where are you from? Originally California?
Speaker 3: I was born in Victorville.
Speaker 1: My gosh, we've been there.
Speaker 2: We did. We went to a right we went to a music festival, weed festival, a festival there was. I was a weed judge at the weed festival and it was raining. Oh it was terrible. We went it was I didn't want to be there. I didn't really. I didn't judge any weed ever at any point.
Speaker 3: During you know, people judge weed.
Speaker 2: We went back to the hotel, we took sc we had sex for a really, really long time. It was New Year's She has horror stories about, like, you know, it kind of being weird at a certain point, but we don't have to get into all that.
Speaker 1: It's not very fond memory.
Speaker 2: She loves to bring this up, but you.
Speaker 1: Brought it up.
Speaker 2: We don't need to hear about the fact that you got dry mouth from giving me head for three hours and then we know.
Speaker 4: We woke up and we're just like, what is this place?
Speaker 1: And we left on Yeah, what is Victorville? No offense to Victorville.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I was out of there real quick. My mom actually almost gave me away too. I'm adot, the youngest of three, so four total.
Speaker 2: She almost gave you a way to who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't come from like the best background, and so I guess the neighbor was like watching me a lot, and the mom started getting attached and the husband was a cop, and he's like, you need to ask if either you can adopt her or you have to stop babysitting this kid, because you're getting attached. And my mom was like, oh, well, I didn't really want a fourth child, and she like contemplated, but my sisters were like, no, not.
Speaker 1: Give her a puppy. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you remember this, lady or were you too young to remember?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I don't remember it. I don't remember Victiville at all. Actually I left there fairly young.
Speaker 2: Victorville is one of those places that like la dudes will joke about, like somebody like if their life goes poorly, then they're gonna have to move to Victorville or Palmdale or something like that. I feel like it's cheap, yeah, cheaper less culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom's sister still lives out there. Okay, they don't talk, so I don't know her.
Speaker 2: You don't have a relationship with your mom anymore either, I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Me and my mom were pretty tight, but it was a rough upbringing.
Speaker 4: Do you begrow true for almost giving you away?
Speaker 3: Now, it would have been cool wed a CoP's daughter. I would have got away with everything. And they only had two boys, so I'd have been the queen of the family.
Speaker 2: Whatever like that. Okay, So how'd you or what did you do? After graduate high or after high.
Speaker 3: School, I actually nannied and nannied full time. I worked at two restaurants, and then I did a lot of modeling, and I hated having clothes. I was like, put me in a bikini, put me a lingerie ship, take it off. But then where was I supposed to have an outlet for it? And then OnlyFans was like oh up and coming. I was like, sick, I can sell my erotic photos on OnlyFans. And then everybody was like I want to see you get fucked. And so then I started, Yeah, me and my ex away from actually film all the time. So I was like, hey, so you want to like put them on.
Speaker 2: On the fans and he was down.
Speaker 3: Yeah for a little bit. That's where things kind of started going sideways because I was like, don't look at the messages. Obviously I'm talking to these guys. You know, I'm trying to get their money. Get you got jealous? Yeah, it was like it was this one this one mass message message I sent out like I was like, oh, who would let me seck their dick or something? And he like flipped out and then I went downhill after that. He was too insecure that's insecure for autut.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that too. That was cool. She reminds me of like a girl that you would have met, like hanging out at a bar in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Were you doing that a lot of that in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Just like what I said on TV Okay definitely never went to a bar in the nineties. I was too young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't even well technically nine.
Speaker 1: I just made it.
Speaker 3: This the talent, So then.
Speaker 2: You just start going hard with the only fans side of things. What year was this when you started to get into it.
Speaker 3: I think twenty twenty COVID definitely twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need a new plague.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean every single girl we interview talks about how they got into only fans during COVID. So if we get another COVID, we'll have another couple of years with the girls.
Speaker 1: There won't be anyone to buy porn because I'm making it.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I mean I would have kept nanny, but I would have had to like get a famous person for to really make the money that I wanted.
Speaker 2: That's the logic within the nanny community.
Speaker 3: I mean some of those bitches get paid fat and they gonna go on vacation for free. Yeah, you can't take care of little baby. You know, you got to travel. I actually loved it. It was best birth control ever we haven't.
Speaker 2: We had a nanny who basically chows up and got like a famous person that they were going to be a nanny for, and we just couldn't compete.
Speaker 3: I mean shit, if I was your guys Is nanny, I would already be winning.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm really not trying to have a hot nanny. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to have a hot nanny either. No.
Speaker 3: I didn't wear makeup, and I always wore like a baggy T shirt and like I could tell, yeah.
Speaker 2: Her, I could tell you could.
Speaker 3: See through the shirt. Yeah. It was. It was a never ending battle. Even like growing up, I would wear like a tight dress like anybody else when I'm like, oh my gosh, why are you dressing? So we're scan and I'm like, I'm sorry, you blessed me with some ass and thighs.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 3: Every everything I wore, she was always like hating on it. I was like, I just can't win. And then finally I just gave up. I'm like, cool, well I'm just gonna dress like a whole huh.
Speaker 2: But that this was after the nanny era. You decided to go full horrible.
Speaker 3: You know, off the clock. Yeah, wear baggy T shirts and leggings were put put in the drawer.
Speaker 2: Where does a girl like you find dick?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Like, where have you like found most of the dicks that you've been involved with throughout your life?
Speaker 4: Wird way to word it?
Speaker 1: Where did you meet your ex boyfriends?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just go straight for the jugular.
Speaker 3: You and your dated OFX. I was a pretty loyal girlfriend and yeah I dated him five years, like pretty much right out of high school. So honestly, I'm started being a started being a hoe once I got into poorn.
Speaker 2: Like you never really slutted it up until you got in the.
Speaker 3: Industry, not really. I really hated drinking, so I went to the bars very briefly. I did suck a bartenders dick in the back for free shots, and then I ended up getting fucking trick. So I was like, I'm good, you got.
Speaker 2: Tricked, Like you never got the shots trick.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's like it's an STD. I don't know that it's like trick and pneumonia or something like that.
Speaker 2: Long you got STD from the filthy bartender's dick, Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then I was like, was he hot?
Speaker 4: No, damn else.
Speaker 2: That's allly changed. I'm picturing like a hot bartender. If he was like fat, you're gross.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was like not bad, but he wasn't like like a tattooed tall zaddy. It was just I don't want to talk about no more.
Speaker 2: I remember back in the day when I had when I was like in Brooklyn, I found out that some of the girls that like I would hang out with were like sucking dick for for tattoos from like the tattoo artist guys.
Speaker 3: And I wish I was clever. You would look at me and be like, yeah, her phone's constantly busy. But I'm like, it's dry as fuck over here. If anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm taking, don't put yourself out there more. Yeah, you post a selfie and you're right single.
Speaker 4: It's the location.
Speaker 2: The first I see doing it that works, like.
Speaker 4: Girls don't do like in town tap in posts.
Speaker 2: If I see that, I'm thinking you're you're howling for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, there's anything wrong with that, But I uh, if a guy, so you never hit up a guy because he posted single.
Speaker 3: No. I mean I've definitely slid into like DMS. It kind of sucked. I wanted to like fuck all the football players, but I dated a football player and then he like xed them out because they're family, and I was like, cool, you're not family.
Speaker 2: You just play a sport with them.
Speaker 4: I know they're a team, they're a unit.
Speaker 3: So apparently they can't let me homi hob. That was fucked up, but it's okay. I fucked like the other school football teams. I just couldn't fuck within mine.
Speaker 2: And if you use them up, you go to some other sport lacrosse boom in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to know.
Speaker 2: You would be like, as a woman, scandalous picture of the worst fucking escort you ever met in your wife.
Speaker 3: I would just be on it, give it out for cheat.
Speaker 2: I'd be Selena Powell but worse.
Speaker 1: Oh god, hi Selena. Hi.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you get into shooting with other people and has it just been like a revelation of like, oh, there's professional level of penises out there.
Speaker 3: It's been nice and they're clean squeaky clean, small.
Speaker 2: Less STDs shots, no trick. You don't mean alcohol here, but we got some uncrustables.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I don't like jelly.
Speaker 2: We got the ones to do we know, but making stuff up because I'm just I'm just saying, what shall go with this?
Speaker 3: I actually have like a texture thing. So it took me a long time to even be able to swallow.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that's but.
Speaker 3: And now I'm like, I don't even make a face. I'm a pro. You would never know.
Speaker 2: So she's really gone in the opposite direction. She was like commaholic when I met her, and now she's a little comphobic.
Speaker 3: Only a little bit too much. Can really when you eat something too much, I can't have it anymore.
Speaker 2: I think you've earned yourself a load today. Thank you. I apologize.
Speaker 3: No, give it to her. I want you to give it to I'll.
Speaker 2: Give it to her, and then she'll give it to you.
Speaker 4: I think she should have the beginning of it.
Speaker 3: I can just clean it off of her wherever you put it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I am teeming right now like it's if I had like a level of how much is inside my body? I feel like it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she loves it.
Speaker 2: She lost.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I actually have a crazy throw up story.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: It was my first blow job scene. I was like, oh cool, what's going to be breeze.
Speaker 2: Like ANF scene or mainstream scene.
Speaker 3: Mainstream scene, but yeah, I've never done a BJ scene before, and so I'm just like, you know, it's like lower rate. I'm like this, just chill and whatever. I just got to use my mouth. I've never been throat fucked. That was crazy and then upside down, but it was a it was a boy girl girl blow job, and I didn't know that there was what is the word? I'm looking for ways to prepare for, Like you know, you don't eat, I guess before because if you throw up then it's clear no cevice. And so I'm down. She's above me, she's getting throat fucked, and she throws up all me, but it's all clear like pedio light and stuff, and we just keep going and then like the rest of the I guess it's like a kink like prop.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I am honestly props her because I could not. I would be like.
Speaker 4: Not she peked on you and you didn't care?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean for the scene. We had a martini glass and we're both honestly though, girl, you're a champ. She like, I'm no hate on you. I just wasn't prepared to give a bit of warning. And then I'm gay. But yeah, and so like she's choking on it. She like, you know when it's like super slowberry spit, but it was like throw up too, so you couldn't really tell because it was like spitty and clear. She was drinking clear patio and I'm over here like I had a peumbird sandwich toast this morning, like you know, we're good, let's do it. And anyway, so then she spits throws up where and the guy's holding the glass and then he's like and then she just digging my else.
Speaker 6: I must exit the room like this conversation. It's just I am sweating.
Speaker 3: If you've had a more traumatizing blowjob scene, let me know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, I feel like, if you're going to do a blowjob scene, you gotta go above.
Speaker 3: And beyond exactly. Yeah, but like, yeah, I mean I did one with Linda not too long ago, and there was no throw up. And let me just say we were wrecked, like spit and he's see that is fun to me.
Speaker 4: I think that's fun. But I prefer just be my.
Speaker 1: Own spit in my own saliva.
Speaker 6: I'm not really interested in having someone else's puke saliva poured into my fucking mouth.
Speaker 3: What is I want to.
Speaker 2: Wreck your face durings like for them?
Speaker 1: You want to do it for yourself.
Speaker 2: The way that we would do it on a Monday night at home is different, but like, I don't know, I just want to like your face.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can't, you can't, Okay, But if your agent calls you and he's like, you have a blowjob scene tomorrow, do you just wish it was also vaginal?
Speaker 3: Well, now that I know what a blowjob scene is, I'm like, I'd.
Speaker 1: Rather just do a boy girl just fuck me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like, yeah, a blowjob seems way more intense than your drawers after Yeah, just getting facebucked for thirty forty five minutes is real intense and real face no Victor Phill.
Speaker 2: One time I shot like a boy boy girl blowjob scene here and the girl got upside down and we're fucking her throat upside down, and I was like, oh, that's awesome. I never did that before, and then like the next time we shot, I did it to her and she was mad at me. I.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, your borderline waterboarding yourself. Like you're like, oh yeah, let me try to make it go to the side, but it just goes up your nostrils and you're like, she's a pro. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got mad at me a little bit.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm not as fun anymore.
Speaker 1: So he's just mad.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I think she's still fun.
Speaker 2: Slow it down a little bit.
Speaker 3: We're here, she's fun.
Speaker 2: We're on the blue couch. Used to be an orange couch.
Speaker 3: Blue couch.
Speaker 2: So what are you into sexually now that you've been through all these revelatory experiences.
Speaker 3: Drinking saliva only on the weekends. I like doing that. If it's Linda Land's saliva juices.
Speaker 2: Drink them all day, Linda Lank and shower man.
Speaker 1: Spit, she can get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like to shower her in my squirt. I like doing that. That's my favorite party trick. Is it really super soca?
Speaker 2: Just blasting squirt all over a person?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice? But pleasure wise, you're you're with a guy you really like, you spend the night together. What do you, what are you doing That's gonna really get your rocks off.
Speaker 3: Honestly, net kisses are really underrated. Okay, I'm like, if you just like maybe hold the marks, but like, you know, like it, kiss it for like a good ten to fifteen minutes because I was just like, it's like and I'm like, I was just getting into it. Your girl guarded. Yeah, okay, Yeah, once upon time I really really did like Hickeys, but that wasn't such a good look.
Speaker 1: You like Tickeys? Yeah, I don't like anything.
Speaker 3: Like the filling of it. But then afterwards you're.
Speaker 2: Like, literally, do you ever have like a like a Hickey getting in trouble story?
Speaker 3: No, because I had makeup, so not really, but I did for for prom. I don't even know how it happened on there.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, does didn't look sexy like sounds sexy the.
Speaker 3: Prom pictures are. I was like, can you just let that out? He didn't didn't edit it out.
Speaker 2: I broke a girl's heart when I was like nineteen because I had a higgy. It really fucked up the thing I had going on at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably not good.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. I didn't even remember that some girl was sucking on my neck that night before.
Speaker 3: You don't look in the mirror before you walk out.
Speaker 1: Of the house.
Speaker 2: I was living in a dorm, so like you're kind of like rushing in and out of the bathroom because it's like a big shared communal hallway bathroom.
Speaker 1: Broke her heart.
Speaker 2: I didn't spent a lot of time checking myself in front of the mirror.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, yeah, if you know you're already like getting the chicks, why do anything extra.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to offend the one thought I was serious about, you know.
Speaker 1: The one that you were serious about. Saw it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you break up with you?
Speaker 2: No? But I would say that it irreparably harmed our relationship. It was kind of it wasn't really the same after that.
Speaker 3: Every fight.
Speaker 5: You know, you remember when I got that heckay, the Hicky's crazy?
Speaker 2: It was her birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, young and dumb, full of gum.
Speaker 4: I'm like mad for.
Speaker 1: Her right now.
Speaker 2: I was not as full of come as I am right now. I have way more come inside me right now.
Speaker 4: Why say that up to.
Speaker 2: The top to the brim to the brim.
Speaker 3: That's funny, So I have a fun question. Sure, actually wanted to start a podcast just to have this segment, but I'm gonna do it here.
Speaker 2: Give us a sneak peak.
Speaker 3: Sure, you can't stop a short what's your worst shirt story?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll live it's a queen shart over.
Speaker 3: Here, like ninety of people do it. It's not going to be ashamed about. But it's funny as fuck. One night in my kitchen, we're making tacos and somehow it came up, well because sorry, Linda, we made our barruc my parking structure. And she's wearing like a sun dress and no panties and she's like and I looked down. I was like, Linda, and so then I won't I won't prawn on it. But so then we're like having taco night and then it comes up and yeah, and so we're like, what's your worst short story? And then one friend was like, I've never even sharten, So you go down this whole tangent of like it's your worst short story.
Speaker 2: I don't pure.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking so many things I've shortened for sure in my life. But I'm just like starting a podcast to make this segment.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 6: It is very funny to the people who shart it. But I'm wondering how many people want to hear the short stories.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a good one. I want to hear.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: You can't stop a short when it's happening. It's already happy, like you just I.
Speaker 2: Feel like every time I ever sharted, I was going to push a fart out and I just didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: It was gonna be the quiest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was right there first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The other day, I was sitting in my chair on my iPad and I thought I had to part, so I heard it, but it wasn't a part, and I happened my cleanly.
Speaker 4: He walked in and.
Speaker 6: She started putting all of the clothes back together in my closet, and.
Speaker 2: I'm holding it.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting for her to be finished, because I'm just sitting in the chair in my own shor.
Speaker 4: I just finished getting dress, I just showered, done the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Gottress.
Speaker 4: I'm like, weedy, like.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Why rush to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: It was too close. She was right next to me.
Speaker 6: I was sitting in that blue chair right next to the closet.
Speaker 3: So then one.
Speaker 4: Finally, when she left, I fucking run. I throw my clothes away. Thank god I was wearing shean clean, clean the seat.
Speaker 6: But I saw Ralphie snipping the chair.
Speaker 2: Good dog, good dog, she knows.
Speaker 4: And he doesn't even have a good nose for new That is so funny. It was when I was taking too much creatine. Don't take too much.
Speaker 2: Creating guys, too much creating theories. I had to get on a med and I don't what's your short story?
Speaker 3: I want to hear yours.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know if I really have one.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have one that's like worse than just like, okay, that.
Speaker 3: Happened things on it. I was in New York. It was Hotsbuck and I'm like, cool, let's go shopping. I'm wearing white shorts, and I like, just take one step too hard and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: You didn't even try far.
Speaker 3: It's just you were just walking and it came out and like the fart it was. It was a wet one and the white shorts and so you know, like the windows where it's kind of like reflective. So I'm like trying to like in Times Square, there's like thousands of people everywhere trying to like nonchalantly. I'm like, fuck, it's see through. I think there was like a Burger King or Carls Junior. I can't remember. I went in there, took my shorts off, Brent something. The bathroom held him longer than tryer.
Speaker 2: Did they make you buy something?
Speaker 3: No, you got. Somebody walking out was like please please.
Speaker 2: There's no worse place to have to go to the bathroom. The New York City. Yeah, they're just not accommodating with the bathrooms at all.
Speaker 3: Oh way too, you go to any gas station, you're like, sorry, no public restroom. I'm like, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: But if you go to like BUCkies in Texas, it's like they don't give a fuck if you're buying anything, use the bathroom. We've got eighty we got eighty stalls in here, Like.
Speaker 3: Fine, everyone has to use the restroom, Like why hold off? When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: And you want to know the trick too, It's like when you see smaller restaurants, like you see a subway and I was like six chairs in it. It's like if you only have a certain number of seats, then they don't have to offer a bathroom. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. I have a really like an even funnier one. But it wasn't me who sharded. And this is like a borderline shirt? What's that? The mall with my mom and my mom just like to wear underwear and we're in Hollister, I think.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: She farts like a little pebble. Oh my god, that is insane, mom, And she keeps walking and I'm like, oh my god. The guys the security camp, they're gonna have a field day. And so what do I do, Because I'm like, did you pick it up? We imagine working retail and you just I mean, I guess you would think a dog and you just see a little like pebble poop And I'm like, Mom, leave, go walk out exit, We're done, And I have like a receipt, and so I pick up her ship like a dog and throw it away.
Speaker 2: It's just so much worse too, because it's Hollister. It's like a like a hip like kids clothing line.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I think it's time for you to wear underwear. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: That was nuts.
Speaker 2: I don't really okay, I can't think of a good short story, but when I was younger.
Speaker 8: He stopped drinking off a long time, not all of them.
Speaker 2: I was probably twenty five and I had my friend and he's sleeping on my couch. Is back in the BMX days. He's early twenties too, and we're just always fucking with each other, and I like, I ran over and kind of pulled my pants down and just parted it in his face. And his response was, oh, I felt the particles hit my face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. That was a real strong one.
Speaker 2: And it was like one of those ones where I felt so hot coming out.
Speaker 4: Every day I get more and more discussed.
Speaker 6: Why you, even though this is your past, even though this is not even your friend self, I am disgusted by you.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's fair. But that's what I was doing in my early twenties.
Speaker 3: I have the ick.
Speaker 4: Once you have the ick.
Speaker 2: Every time I see him, I feel bad, like you should feel that.
Speaker 6: You should in his face.
Speaker 3: I've never done that.
Speaker 2: I guess it never really occurred to me that like shit is dangerous, it is part of it.
Speaker 4: It kills people.
Speaker 2: If you do it close enough for someone's face, they're gonna feel something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I make him go to the restaurant in his own restaurant in house.
Speaker 2: How many times have I actually done that?
Speaker 4: Almost every morning?
Speaker 2: You do it? You go in your closet, fark closet.
Speaker 8: No, I'm sitting on my iPad on my chair, and I thought nobody, Like, we'll be watching TV and she'll like run into the bathroom or run into her closet, and it's cute.
Speaker 6: You don't want to fart near you, So I go wait and I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or like walk into the house after I've just done a seven hour podcast and I'm walking into the house and she'll just she's in bed. She'll just look at me, sugar, don't come over here.
Speaker 3: You weren't all I thought I was sick.
Speaker 2: Like two hours of farts stored under the blanket. She'll just straight up dutch ovening her lower body.
Speaker 3: If I'm in.
Speaker 4: My house alone, I am free to fart. Everyone watching farts.
Speaker 2: When they're alone, if I'm not saving it up into the blanket.
Speaker 3: It's actually my favorite to crop dust.
Speaker 2: Would you that's amazing? Would you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: There was one girl that we had on plug Talk. It was a fun game for everybody at home. We had this girl on plug talk, and she went on to do like a bunch of shit porn after that line kind of fox up your image.
Speaker 1: I think it's also really gross and unsanitary.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm like, when it's my own, maybe my mom's, it's good.
Speaker 2: She also got like semi canceled for tweeting about how she wanted the fuck a dog.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: I seem like a lot of other like porn starts talking ship to her for saying such.
Speaker 3: A thing, which's valid.
Speaker 2: I think I actually unfollowed her for that. I think, yeah, what is said block shut out to her? It is this? This is a certain ship. I'm just not trying to see on the timeline. Yeah, no, Don, who's the other gypsy Rose? It was like a famous the one who got that bit.
Speaker 3: She's a sub cock blocking sh she comes up first before me.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 6: She's the one who just gotta have jail. Really recently, she killed her mom. She was had munch house and syndrome. Her mom had her on.
Speaker 7: Her mom was using her to like scam and get into Disneyland and get all these charities. And then she met some guy on Facebook and they plotted to kill her mom and they did.
Speaker 2: How many years did she do I don't know.
Speaker 4: How many years she did, but she got out, she got married, she had kids.
Speaker 3: Whole family. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, like I thought that we were shooting with her. At some point. I thought like, I'll that check those porn Wow, that's crazy, that.
Speaker 3: Would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Little do you know?
Speaker 3: I'm a killer.
Speaker 4: And I've already met two killers in my life and be anymore.
Speaker 2: The other ones.
Speaker 3: That's why it shows the name.
Speaker 4: Do you know about her? When you chose her name? Your name?
Speaker 3: No? So everyone's like, where'd you chose your name from. I'm like, well, dumb, a killer, how to just blend in. But there's a stripper movie called or She had the name Gypsy Rose, and so I really liked it. I was like, that's cool. I've never heard of that. I'm gonna save that use that one day. Once upon a time. I did strip, But stripping out here is the worst I actually danced in oc straight awful. But they're like, you can't use the name Gypsy it's derogatory. You know you're gonna offend the gypsies. And I was like, don't give a fuck, there's.
Speaker 2: No gypsies out here bro that too.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, lo, do you know I am a gypsy.
Speaker 2: I'm never home the UK they have like actual like gypsies like everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like they wouldn't really get offended.
Speaker 2: Just a word.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like telling John Black that your last name is offensive, like there's black people out here. It's like, okay, well it's it's still my name.
Speaker 1: Not making any comments because it's not.
Speaker 6: And I don't want to be into this combo, but you keep going John Brown.
Speaker 3: You lost me.
Speaker 2: I mean there's brown people out there, so oh that could still be a last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, I didn't even think Twice. I'm like, oh my god, you're making fun of people.
Speaker 2: Probably better examples I could have thought of, but yeah, okay, any any last words.
Speaker 6: Please do short on me during this, and please don't spit your vomit into my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please poop before the scene. We don't want to have any disasters in there.
Speaker 3: Please don't have any savica, try to keep that off camera. So I think we're all good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're square.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe just might just super soake a little.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I need a warning if I was what a different type of porn star dude. I would be like, I'm gonna like hang out with her later and get it put in front of me and I'll pee on her. That's what some of these dudes be doing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I made this about shit, shit and
Speaker 2: Vomit, But if you want to see as have sexual with a girl who's really kind of out there, plug talk dot com, let's go.