Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pinte Shade. It's Thursday. That means I'm here to talk about pop culture and Bravo and who better than my buddy A Spanning to discuss these topics.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ace, Hello, You know this is my favorite thing to talk about in the entire world, is it? Yes? Like? I mean yes, because the problem is we kind of got ourselves into the real scum of the earth TLC.
Speaker 1: But like I, how dare you continue?
Speaker 2: I was raised on Bravo and I don't feel like I get as many opportunities to talk about Bravo because a lot of our audience is like the trashier the manner, And I'm like, pu, Bravo. You know what about Bravo?
Speaker 1: Ace? Don't you have an entire podcast with Anna where you talk about Bravo?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But even though it just feels like it's not enough, you know, yeah, it just doesn't feel like it's enough time though I want to talk about it five days a week.
Speaker 1: You guys, you need to have me back on. I have opinions that I'd love to share.
Speaker 2: Oh, apps, are you watching Real Housewives in Miami? I am, Oh my god, it's so good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I watched last night to be sure that I had watched the latest episode before we talked. Yeah, and I had watched it. It was just like on in the background, because like I watch like you, I watched so many shows that I forget, like did I watch the latest one? This morning, I was trying to watch the Valley After Show and I realized I didn't see the last one question and you don't have the answer. It's just I'm putting it out there to the world. Yeah, they've moved the Valley After Show from Peacock to YouTube. What you can't You go to Peacock and you go, oh, great, Valley After Show. This is where I always go. I watch it. I pay the five dollars a month for the no ads whatever. Nope, only season one is there. They've moved all of season two to YouTube. Why, I guess to get to get more YouTube money, because people like me that pay the five dollars a month on Peacock, they're like, fuck, you go over to YouTube where you're not gonna pay for a premium subscription and watch so stupid. As for Geico, oh god, I know it's annoying.
Speaker 2: You know what I do have a YouTube premium subscription though, because I'm so rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I heard. I heard you're rich.
Speaker 2: Oh so rich, so rich, baby, Oh my god. People.
Speaker 1: But how much is it? How much is it I have to do it?
Speaker 2: I think it's like twelve dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a write off, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh absolutely, that's why I was like, That's how I immediately was like, business credit card. Here we go.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I'm thinking. And I might just do it later today because you know, I have gotten so spoiled with the no ads. My friend yesterday, just you know, my regular non podcasting friend down the street, was like, hey, sorry, if I look like I'm going Walleyed on you, I'm just like trying to, okay, screen around. I was like, Okay, my regular friend yesterday Mary, the bunkies know her as Gma Mary. Because I'll tell you why. During the pandemic, she would watch Good Morning America and the afternoons we would go and walks and she would tell me the news.
Speaker 2: Oh that's helpful because.
Speaker 1: I don't like to watch the news, so she would just like give it to me in the afternoons on our COVID walk so Gma Mary told me that. She goes, oh, god, I just realized I'm too behind on the valley. I gotta watch it. She goes, oh, I'm so annoyed because like my DVR broke and this, that and the other, and I gotta have Horizon come. And she's telling me all this. She goes, now, but with the ads and everything with Peacock, I go, you could you have money? You could spend four dollars a month to get no ads on Peacock. You could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, she's.
Speaker 1: Like, unprinciple, I refuse because it's on Bravo and I could DVR and I'm already paying for that.
Speaker 2: But even with you DV, are you still have to fast forward? I mean correct, Listen, there are certain luxuries in life that I am willing to pay for and not having to find the remote, hurry and get before the ad comes on for the volume one hundred cialis I would rather just pay the five dollars extra a month to have. And again, I know I live a very rich lifestyle, but that's that's something to me, like that's worth it. I'd rather pay for that than you know. And also I don't I don't have a drinking problem, so like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's good, good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, I just feel like some things balance each other out. And so it's like I could be spending that money on alcohol, but instead I spend it on TV. So we all have our devices.
Speaker 1: You know, my husband is coming up here this week.
Speaker 2: Wow, this week, my.
Speaker 1: Husband is coming up on eleven year sober this week.
Speaker 2: That's eleven years. I always think eleven is like such a lucky number, Like I love eleven. Every time I see eleven eleven, I make a wish. I'm Cynthia Bailey. Yeah, we have that in common, as like beautiful cheekbones X models. We have a lot in common. Yeah, I mean Cynthia Bailey.
Speaker 1: And sometimes when he spends money on things that I find ridiculous, like games on your phone or whatever did you need that trophy pack or whatever the fuck you just bought, he goes could be vodka, right, and then I'm put right back in my place and I show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, could be.
Speaker 1: I don't have a heroin problem, so I spend it on peacock exactly.
Speaker 2: There's just like there's so many other things we could spend our money on, but instead we do it in really productive ways that help our business.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Now. I want to say congratulations to you because I did see on your Instagram, Facebook, your social media that you are expecting your third child.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're having baby number three in September.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so soon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's coming and we will have then three. I know that Danny from the Valley likes to say four under four, but we're gonna have three under two. So that's pretty impressed.
Speaker 1: Wait, your son is two.
Speaker 2: He's not even two yet. What he won't be two until November, so and then the daughter is and then Louis is thirteen months fourteen months now, yeah, and then we'll have another baby and so the two will kind of we'll treat them like twins. They'll be in like the same grade and stuff, and then he'll probably be like two years under.
Speaker 1: I would like to give you some parenting advice that you're not asking for, is don't put him in the same grade.
Speaker 2: Really, But then the problem is, because he's November, hers is May, she's gonna be like the oldest in her grade.
Speaker 1: That's you want to be the oldest in your grade.
Speaker 2: But as a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was one of the oldest in my grade because just where my birthday fell in October. Yeah, let me tell you what you really really don't want as a girl or a boys anything. You do not want to be the youngest in the grade.
Speaker 2: See, Kaitlin was the youngest. She was born in July and she loved it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you right now, when it comes to when you get your driver's license, how your peers are progressing, when the drinking age is you know, God forbid they go down that road. You know what I mean, all these like big things when all when you're seventeen and all your friends are doing it, and you go to college when you're seventeen. No, I'm going to say, no, I'll fight Caitlyn on it. We'll have anount while she's pregnant. Of course, when yeah, when's when she's not pregnant, we'll have a cage match. I think being the oldest in the class and people like reach out to eight don't reach out to me. And I really really think being the youngest for all the people I've known in my life has really been a detriment. If they were always the youngest in their class. All right, y'all, summer is in full swing. I have gotten so many cute things from Quins. I've told you all about the linen. I just went and looked at my Quint's bag to tell you, guys, what I got last week and what is coming. Okay. I've gotten this popover dress that is long sleeved linen and maxi dress but these slits up the side. It's so airy, it's perfect for travel. I have gotten these really cute and chic black sunglasses that I'm sure everybody will think I'm super cool. And I got a set which is these like super soft shorts and like a long sleeve sweatshirt to go with it, because I like that at night, so you're covered, but yet you're not sweating.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: Quints has everything you need for summer. Everything and don't sleep on their home goods either. Guys. I just got the cutest candles for the beach house. You know. They have the one hundred percent European linen tops. They start at thirty dollars. They have the washable silk dresses and skirts that are great. Throw those in your suitcase and when you arrive they look amazing. They have those little soft cotton sweaters. They have these versattle pieces that you're going to reach for again and again because they're staples. And the best part, everything is half the cost of similar brands. Go check out that little table that they have at the end of every item where it compares to other brands, and you will just die at the price difference. Okay, so here's what I think. You need to Go over to quints dot com slash pink Shade and then I want you to tell me what you got, because that's my favorite thing too, is discovering new things on Quin's. So give your summer closet an upgrade with Quint's. Go to quins dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quents dot com slash pink shade.
Speaker 2: Really. See, yes, here's I would need to look up. I mean, when will she graduate high school twenty thirty something? I need to look up what graduation day is going to be because I don't I would never want to turn nineteen in high school. I don't want to turn nineteen in high school.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, graduation is usually in May, right, and her birthdays may so like May what May?
Speaker 2: What? May? Twenty second?
Speaker 1: You're good, You're cool?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But also who cares? What if she turns nineteen and graduates this the next day? Do you think everybody's going to be like, whoa, look at that granny coming down the aisle. She may be a grade.
Speaker 2: They're like, WHOA, where's your centrum? Silver? They're gonna be like, WHOA, where's your walker? Like someone id this woman? Okay she's trying to twenty two jump street us.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, absolutely not. And I'm just gonna say like, And when I was I guess junior year in college and I turned twenty one, it was great, it was great, and I was always I missed there. In Mississippi, they had a law and listen, this is you know about like high school drinking. But in Mississippi they changed the drinking law from eighteen to twenty one. And I was twenty days late on it because it switched on like October first, and my birthday was October twenty first, so all my friends and there were maybe eight or nine of them that were older than me in the grade. We were like the oldie group in the grade. All of them are grandfathered in.
Speaker 2: Oh you got grandfathered in? Yes, that seems tricky as fuck. Is like a bartender to try and remember all that.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, it's literally is just like scribble a photo. And like when I tell you the fake ideas we made. I have a friend Sarah Francis, who was an artist still is actually an amazing artist. She made a perfect two scale poster board of the Mississippi driver's license. We put it in my friend Allison's closet and then you stood with your own head against it, but it was to scale. Then we took a photo of it, then took it to wherever you took it at that time, and then shrunk it down on the printer. Oh my god, like like you go in the printer and go do do And that's how we did it back then. And then we put like double sided tape on it. Done driver's license.
Speaker 2: Stop. Yeah, that's I never had. Shout out to Sarah Francis if anyone needs a fake ID, hit her up.
Speaker 1: Dum she's busy.
Speaker 2: I've never had a fake ID, so I barely missed out on that. I would have loved to have gone through that process.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me tell you, this is a really good story. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, because my son is about to be twenty and so you know that my daughter's twenty two. So they you know, in their lives and currently, you know, fake ideas, the kids have them. Son told me that his friend was recently in another country with his family, traveling and when they came to get on the plane to come home, the kid, the nineteen year old was on the no fly list. And the kid's like what and I mean he you know, he was traveling with his parents, he had his passport, his idea, you know everything, and what and what they figured out was and he would was he was held for like eight hours or whatever this country was. And what they figured out was the kid's name was on this list of no fly because of a fake ID ring and he had bought one. He had bought one, a fake ID from this person from like literally like this kid at the West Potomac High School had the guy who had the guy and so he had to like give up the name of the West Potomac High school kid that sold him the fake I d like last year.
Speaker 2: I mean, to me, that's my moment where I'm like, God was telling me, like you need to get your shit together, Like this is my this is my scared straight moment.
Speaker 1: But can you imagine Let's just let's just make a scenario. Let's just say regular parents like me my age, and then they probably have maybe like a sixteen year old daughter who's just real fucking pissy all the time. And then I'll like an eleven year old son. It's like, what's wrong are they taking my brother? And the daughter's like, oh my god, he's such an idiot. God, I can't believe that's spend another day in the adulta lounge.
Speaker 2: I imagine too, Like it totally depends on the country.
Speaker 1: Too, Like I don't know what country it was, Like.
Speaker 2: What if Like when you're in a country and they speak like a foreign language and you're like, I don't know what the fuck's happening. You know, I got to bring out my deal due lingo, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like Brandon Knox and I'm going to an Italian.
Speaker 2: Prison for seventy right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so just be careful if your kids are getting fake idies that they're not getting put on a no fly list.
Speaker 2: Always check the no fly list before you fly.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do, you know Ingrid my producer's yes, baby daughter Maddie who also is now twenty two. They flew with her to Italy for something, you know, on a family trip or something when she was like three months old, and Maddie, the baby daughter was on the no fly list for some and they got stopped at the airport. They're like, clearly, she's three months old in a car carrier, right, doesn't have any weapons. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what though, these days, three month olds like they're more equipped than we used to be. Like they already have their cell phones, they're already like doing business. They've got there, they've got their Instagram deals. Like there's I mean, three month olds now, it's not like they used to be.
Speaker 1: No, she could be packing cocaine in that.
Speaker 2: Diaper, oh for sure, I mean, oh sure it's baby formula. I'm sure it's baby formula. She's powder. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, back to you. I'm I'm excited for you guys, and I want you to really take what I've said of my old lady and older children knowledge, and as a person who was the oldest in my class, take what I'm saying to heart. Don't do it's a boy, it's a girl whatever. For boys, it is important to hold them back and not let them be the youngest. But it's also important for girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, just take what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying to heart. As a as an elder person I've been.
Speaker 2: Through about I'm going to think about it. I think then that would mean we would have like three grades in a row.
Speaker 1: That's that's what you want. What you want because three grades in a row, you're learning about the teachers as you go. I just wouldn't treat the two that are close in age as twins. I just think that's I think that's something that'll come back to bite you in the ask later.
Speaker 2: Shoot, Okay, what about when we're out and people say are they twins? Can I just say yeah from now on because I'm getting sick of having to say no, they're six months apart, and it will like he's adopted and she's biological, and then it turns into this whole conversation. Can I just start saying yes?
Speaker 1: No? I think because you want them to have their own personality. I think you just say no, they're.
Speaker 2: Not and then just leave it.
Speaker 1: And it's because you don't owe these people and explaining about your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, just just just less is more, Okay, less is more. I've never less is more in my entire life, I know.
Speaker 1: But just you're you're you're moving into being a parent, and you have to realize that everybody doesn't need to know none of their business. Fuck off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll do my best. I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you congratulations to you, Thank you, thank you. And I got to tell you. I got to tell you, guys, if you don't follow Ace, and I don't know if I saw it on Instagram or web, but you really made a beautiful post and you said that you know, of course you and your wife have been very public you guys. Have you struggled and infertility and all these things. And what you wrote was, here's a picture of our family. You know, we are having another baby. And you know, if you're struggling out there, you know, I see you. And what you said was really beautiful. You're like, and if you hate us, that's okay, yeah, because I get it because I would have hated you. And that's fine. Yeah, it's I like the way you put it.
Speaker 2: People don't quite understand, like when you are struggling with infertility. How like when especially when someone's like, oops, we've got another one on the way, it's like, oh, fuck off. Because we spent so because we're so rich, we spent so much money on IVF. We struggled, we cried, we had so many losses. And it's like to see someone be like, oh my god, I didn't even know I was eight months pregnant and it is a total accident. Yeah, I hope my body goes back to my bikini body before it's like the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, job. I know it seems like it just started, but summer will be winding down soon, and for me that means a new college dorm room to furnish. And also I'm still working with the decor for this beach house. Wayfair has been my life saver. All right. So my son is moving out of a dorm room and into a room at his frat house, and you know, as a mom, I want his space to look nice and of course comfortable, but on a budget. Okay, it is a frat house. I went to Wayfair and it was one stop shop. I got for his new room a rug, a bed frame, a dresser, a side table, a mattress, all of his bedding and cheets. And I could have gotten some really fun stuff to hang on his wall, but he wants to do that part of himself, so I got everything he needs, literally except for his clothes. I got it one stop at Wayfair. It was so easy and it didn't break the bank. And man, oh man, Wayfair has saved me on updating this beach house to core. I got the most amazing rug for our living space. Again, it's in a beach house, so I didn't want to break the bank on it, but it just updated the space. It looks so crisp and clean. I love it. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or your budget. And did you know about Wayfair's free and easy delivery. No more huge delivery fees for furniture. Get big stuff like sofas, dining tables, beds, desk and more shipped for free. Seriously, Wayfair has it all and free shipping. So get organized, refresh and back to routine for way less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to get all things for your home. That's Wayfair dot com, way Fair dot com Wayfair, every style, every home. And that lady with the eleven kids that I that I'm obsessed with now, that lady with the eleven kids, Yeah, yeah, that's married to the Harlem globetrotter guy. Do you know about these people?
Speaker 2: No? I thought you were talking about the family that had that like quick TLC show that popped up for a minute.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that could mean anything, that could mean. That could be twelve different shows you just described. So it's this couple. And when I was in my bedridden state, I took to the TikTok and I found this couple. And everybody's screaming right now what their names are. But it's this guy who's a Harlem globetrotter okay and his wife and they have eleven kids and their names all start with A.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well that's starting to get a little duggery on me.
Speaker 1: It's douggery. And it's like she holds like the two year old and is like, let's name all the kids. It's Anger, It's Amber, it's Anger, it's Albatross.
Speaker 2: It's like what Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln like.
Speaker 1: Weird and people and then people in the Facebook group are like, oh my god, don't go down this. They are the woman is like a horrible baby hoard or crazy person, like don't do it she then and then there's like a I won't even go into it. But so anyway, so when you see people like that, you're like, first of all, they seem like awful people, and why do they get to have eleven children?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah, no? And so I just I feel like every time I, especially like my wife, I felt so bad for when her friends would make like an announcement and stuff like yeah, it didn't bother me as much because I felt like I was just like okay, like that fucking sucks or whatever. But like I remember like during that time, people would be like, hey, can you guys go to dinner this week? And I would have to like side text them and be like are you pregnant? And they would be like no, and I was like okay. I felt like I always had to like feeld that question because I was like, Caitlin doesn't want the surprise, Just text her that. You're like, we don't need to do it in person. You know. I remember one time these friends of ours were like telling us in like a surprise way, and I was like, you think we fucking care? No, I don't give a shit about your baby, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I listen you guys, you do give a shit about the baby, and you were happy for your friends. But it's hard not to internalize that, to be like why them and why not me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah for sure. And it's just like, leave us alone to send a text. Don't make it weird either. Don't be like, hey, I just wanted to text you because I know you're probably gonna be super depressed about this, and I'm sorry that this is baby number six for us. But I am pregnant again and we will be doing a gender revealed despite the fact we have twelve other children. It's like, take your gender reveal and shove it up.
Speaker 1: Your ass, right, So are you going to do a gender reveal?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're having a boy, so we'll have two boys one girl. And I always pictured myself with a lot of girls because I have five sisters, and now I'm like, we got two boys. And honestly, my daughter is a little brute. So it's like, this house is going to be mayhem.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's gonna be great, though, And because you're so rich, I hope you have some help.
Speaker 2: Oh, around the clock, nanny's housekeepers, chefs, all the above.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll see them walking around in the background soon.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Now are you sad that Sister Wives is over?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you believed?
Speaker 2: God, I'm so relieved. I'm so relieved. It really is one of the worst shows of all time.
Speaker 1: And but that's how you got so rich.
Speaker 2: But that's why I love it so much, is because like it's such it's such low hanging fruit. It's so easy, you know, like I don't have to try hard because it's all right there. It's like the fact that we this show has been on this is my biggest thing, like to try and explain the show to people who've never watched them. Like, this family has been on television for nineteen seasons and one of the wives at one point simply was living in a trailer like with.
Speaker 1: Like no electricity, right, yeah, explain.
Speaker 2: That to me how that works? How is it that you can be on TV for nineteen seasons and like, you know, it's you're in a trailer or like you lived in student housing apartments. Like it's but it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a personal choice, like you're not making good decisions with your money if you're doing that, I think.
Speaker 2: But it's just like they're they're never you know, like think about a Housewife season one to season two. There is a glow up that happens there. We are nineteen seasons in and we are still the same people that we were season one.
Speaker 1: Look looking worse, not better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly we're getting worse for that, especially Cody and Robin, Like Robin has fully gone like the stock market crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I you know, I don't watch the show at all, yet I know everything about it. And yeah, when you look at when Robin came on the scene, if you go do like flashbacks to now like whoa lady?
Speaker 2: What want? Yeah, mold no ryroid problem. Oh, like there's been a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like I know that. See, so I don't know everything.
Speaker 2: Well that's not it's not talked about. But it's like we we speculate. We do a lot of speculation. There's no storyline on the show, so we have to make it all up.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, okay, I get just like I just did about that kid going to the Italian prison. Yes, yeah, you have to make it up. I do love that. I love to I used to love to do that, Like you know, before the internet and phones and stuff. I would love to go sit outside that ice cream place that was local and sit there with my ice cream and eat it and then make up stories about all the people that would walk by. So they're on a first day, he hits her, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh all the time. Yeah, And like I will get in like the elevator with my family and I'm be like, oh my god, did you see their marital issues? And they're like, what are you talking about? Was like that couple that was standing over there. Do you see how he like had his arms crossed and and then she looked like she was on our phone and she was like, they're having big struggles right now. And they're like, I don't think so much. I know so all of my neighbors. I don't know anything about my actual neighbors, that's real. I just make up everything about them.
Speaker 1: So Ace when we're a Bravacon together, mm hmm, can we yeah, literally just spend I don't know thirty minutes to one hour, yes, sitting inside. I don't know. We'll we'll choose, we'll choose, Caesar's will choose. Well, maybe we'll go somewhere fancy and we'll just sit on a bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well I'm rich, so I don only like to go somewhere fancy please, Okay, Okay, Well let's go to the Desha Oh wow. Okay, well that's the Lily fancy.
Speaker 1: And then we'll just sit there and then we'll watch as the people come to get on the fake gondolas to go around, and we'll and we'll figure out what their whole life story.
Speaker 2: Okay. Let me tell you if anyone ever is at the Denver Airport and you've got some time to kill, okay. They're the most fun game me and my wife have ever played in our entire lives. Was we sat up, We're eating our bagel, okay, and all of the gates enter at once spot. So we were like we'd see people waiting and then we would say like, this is who they're waiting for, and this is like what's going to happen, and then they would come and we'd be completely wrong or would be totally right. It was the best. That's a good time.
Speaker 1: To me, that's a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm down absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay. I've been to the Denver Airport quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a that's a good one. That's a good people watching one.
Speaker 1: Okay. You know what's a really good people watching airport to Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: Never been to Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: Well that's my my husband's people hail from there, and so when we go to visit stuff, you're in the Oklahoma City airport and it's a good time. It's a good time. Listen, don't don't don't slam Mississippi. Go to the Oklahoma City airport.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, yeah, no, go to Oklahoma. Do you think I need an upper bleaff? Just really quick?
Speaker 1: Well, don't do that. Okay, so let me look No, not.
Speaker 2: Yet, Okay. I just keep like I keep I watch a lot of plastic surgery videos on TikTok and stuff, and so I just keep thinking, like, do I need an upper bleaf?
Speaker 1: No, I've had one. I have had an up Oh you did?
Speaker 2: Oh you refreshed.
Speaker 1: This is like I don't know, like six years ago. But because it was like really like hanging down on this side bad, and so I was like, well, you may as well just do them both, right, And so I did. And my mom is in her eighties and she just had it done literally because it was like impending her vision. So don't wait till it gets to that point.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I would never. I don't know. Well, so you didn't actually you weren't actually ill and in the hospital you had had a facelift.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I've also had a lower face lift.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I feel like that's maybe you were getting it touched up again and you did this whole spectacle of like, guys, I need people to cover mean recently, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh right, you can tell from my face I've had a lot of work done, right. No, no, when I did the like the lower facelift and the upper bluff was like group I need to go and botched. But that no, yeah, just recently, when I was in the hospital for a week in Wilmington, North Carolina, that's what I was doing. I was getting a tummy tuck. You can't believe how flat my stomach is now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a whole mommy makeover.
Speaker 1: Just you know what. You can't wait to see me in a bikini?
Speaker 2: Watch out, oh watch out world here, watch out.
Speaker 1: Okay, pop culture topics we need to discuss. Yes, people die in threes, yes, okay. So we've had Malcolm Jamal Warner.
Speaker 2: That was theo so sad.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he's my age and you know and you know how he died swimming in the ocean, which I say, why the fuck are you swimming in the ocean?
Speaker 2: Like my question is like how far are you in the ocean?
Speaker 1: You know, no, just just why are you doing it?
Speaker 2: It's stupid, true, Like I don't like to go in the ocean past my belly button.
Speaker 1: I don't go past my ankle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the ocean is terrifying.
Speaker 1: It's so scary. We're in shark week actually, but a long time ago, I'm always like before my husband was sober, so over eleven years ago, we were on a work trip in Puerto Rico at this fancy resort and there was a wedding there and the father of the bride the morning of the wedding swimming in the ocean heart attack and died.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I gotta say this though, if I'm going to die in the ocean, I want to be eaten by a shark because that's embarrassing to be like, oh, he died, and then it's like, oh, how on the heart attack and it's like.
Speaker 1: And then they pull him in. It's just like, God, he was right there floating some a shark could have just taken him away, right.
Speaker 2: I would rather, honestly, if I'm him, I would like for everyone to lie and say, you know what, he was eaten by a shark.
Speaker 1: He was fighting the shark. He did the punch in the nose. It didn't work, but he died fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you love the Cosby Show growing up?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I loved the Cosby Show so freaking much. And it's like, I hard, it's hard to be so much for us.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard now because the show was so great and recently so at night. I don't know if you guys do. It's been at night my husband puts on one of like four things and it sort of soothes him. Then a moment, please turn that shit off. But it's always everybody loves Raymond Friends or like house centers. Yeah, and if we get on house Centers and it's international, we'll forget it. And now we have to see what they picked.
Speaker 2: Right, No, you can't turn it. I hate house owners because I know how fake it is. But it doesn't matter. I have to finish it out.
Speaker 1: Every single time. I go, oh my god, it's eleven o'clock and now we're gonna have to be up to eleven thirty because we got to figure out what stupid house this lady chose. We know she's going to pick the new bill come on, so anyway, one of those things is on. And so recently he found some channel that shows The Cosby Show and he put it on the other night and I said I can't watch it, and he goes, oh, or you know, like he was like making fun of me, and I go, no, I go, I really just can't because I know that when you see these young women that are on the show as the friend or whatever he tried to say, them in their dressing room, I can't watch it.
Speaker 2: And like the fact that on that show he was an ob that's always like yikes, that's.
Speaker 1: Why why did he choose that?
Speaker 2: Why not like a cardio, a dentist. You know, you could have a dental practice in your basement.
Speaker 1: Totally yeah, chiropracted, that would be weird.
Speaker 2: But also I feel like, you know, to have your ob office in your basement is also very tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real weird. I'm just yeah, so that's problematic, but I'm Malcolm Jamal Warner had nothing to do with it, and rest in peace because it's really sad. And then Ozzy Osbourne. Now, listen, he had a good run and he probably overran it by about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Right. Did you know that he was only seventy six? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right to me.
Speaker 2: To me, when I because my very first like I got really into the Osbourne's that was like my reality TV. I remember I was in like fourth grade and I was like, please get me the uncensored d my parents did? I thought then he was seventy six, right, well yeah, right. I was shocked to hear that he's only seventy six. By now he's at least one one hundred and sixteen years old, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, wow, he's Nesferatu. He's done great. Yeah, but no, so listen, it's over the last like ten years, it's been like all these cheating again and it's just always something. So I'm sorry that he's not with us anymore. But I think that he overshot it, but he should have died in his fifties. I was like, Keith Richards too right, And you see people like that and the life they've lived, and then I'm like, look at what happened to me, Like, come on, I'm out here trying to do the right thing, and then I got to have like a weird thing happened to me. That's not fair.
Speaker 2: No, it's really not like I think about. You know, I obviously put my health first all the time, and that's why, like I've gotten, I've gotten on the shots, I've started the hymns. Have you seen my hairline recently? It's doing well?
Speaker 1: And or is that from neutrapl Uh?
Speaker 2: It's from hymns.
Speaker 1: Hymns? Okay, well, can you give me the information about it?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you can do hers.
Speaker 1: If no is fine, I'm talking about her husband.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get him on hymns. It's great. Some people say that, like one of the side effects can be that your wiener doesn't work as well. But mine's been fine.
Speaker 1: So okay, well listen, we're not we're not gonna we're not gonna mess with that. He does say, uh, listen, these are not ads, guys. My husband actually does take neutrapl So now Ozzie died, Malcolm Jamal Warner died, So of course these things come in threes. I mean, listen, let's just go ahead and predict who's next.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I mean I've I've been walking around with the sneaking suspicion that like something has got to be going on with Kanye West. You know, I've been saying like, oh, you're you're.
Speaker 1: You have a sneaking suspicion, just you think.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm saying like that he's gonna die.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because I was like, because obviously everybody in the world knows he's crazy, right No, no, no, but I by the way, like like literal, like like diagnosed, like he's got mental issues that he's not treating. Right, Yes, yes, okay, I don't want that for his children, like him to get better, to be a better person for his children. But he is a Nazi, and that's concerning.
Speaker 2: Right, That's tough. That's tough to get past that, right.
Speaker 1: It would be real tough to co parent with somebody like that.
Speaker 2: Oh I couldn't imagine. Who are you thinkings next?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going somebody closer to my age. I'm going and Oldie and I'm thinking, really, Keith Richards. Okay, again, like Ozzie, he's overshot it.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't gonna say this earlier when you said that. But I don't know who Keith Richards is.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he's the guitarist for the Rolling Stones. Okay, so you've got Mick Jagger, you know, and then Keith Richards is the one who sort of Johnny Depp based his Pirates of the Caribbean look on Keith Richards.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me look, I'm gonna google him. So I'm like, I want to know for sure what he looks like. Okay, Keith Richards, So do you think so God, talk about it. I mean he has spent some time in the sun. Holy moley.
Speaker 1: No, he in fact is like, looks anemic. That's not that's just his face.
Speaker 2: Oh God.
Speaker 1: And he's British, so he's got the teeth. But but Keith Richards has our howd a memoir out like fifteen years ago, because I think he's like God, it's got to be close to the end, right. But no, So when you look at Johnny Depp's look from Pirates of the Caribbean, he based it on Keith.
Speaker 2: Richards, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, So look, I don't wish it for Keith Richards. I I think he's lived a sober life for quite a few years. I could be wrong about that. I could just be wishing that for him. And then my year is is that it will be somebody close to our hearts that we all like love and revere, you know, like Dick van Dyke. I don't know if Dick Vandyke has already died. You I'm sure you also don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: I well, I'm pretty sure Dick van Dyke died because Ryan Seacrest took over Dick Van Dyke's New Year's Eve, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's Dick Clark.
Speaker 2: Oh, some Dick. I gotta look up who Dick van Dyke is. Now, no idea who this man is.
Speaker 1: Well, there was the Dick van Dyke Show, and then there it says that.
Speaker 2: He's ninety nine and doesn't have a date of death.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you guys, I'm not putting it out there. I don't want it to happen, but I sort of like to predict it when two people die, like you got it, like for a long like Poppins. Yes, he's the.
Speaker 2: The dad and mister Mary Poppins. No, he was the Chimney swep.
Speaker 1: Chimney sweep, gotcha Okay, not British, gotcha, not British, but accent like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sorr, I apologize. I guess if I'm going to put out who I wouldn't mind dying? Wow, Okay, Brian Coburger. You know we started the trial, not the trial, but the sentencing today. I know I've got people give the impact statements. I would be great with that, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, if somebody just shanked him real.
Speaker 2: Good, yes during live, Okay, well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to go live, but I would say it's not going to be long for him in prison. And that's a good one. That's a really good one. Because half of the families of the two of the families of the slang students wanted him to just go ahead and have the whole trow and get the death penalty, and the two of the families said, we're fine for him to serve back to back to back life. He's never getting out. There's never going to be a pearle board that they're going to have to go to. I personally wouild people may find this weird because I do lean left politically. People would find it very weird that I'm for the death penalty.
Speaker 2: You know what's so crazy is I am for the death penalty for myself. If you say, hey, you're going to go to prison for the next seven years, or you can have the death penalty, and like just give it to me, Like I can't do seven years in prison?
Speaker 1: Can they say that? But they say ace that if you're on death row, it's the accommodations and everything are so much better. And then hardily it ever happens. People are on death row for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm volunteer, Like, I don't want to do even a day in prison. I wouldn't make it. I'm not built for that. I know a lot of people think my ass might be built for that because everyone seems to think I'm like a power bottom or something. But like I really do think that, Like I would just volunteer and be like, can I just go now, I don't want the firing squad. Just give me the injection and just call it a day.
Speaker 1: I think both are pretty terrible. But the firering is squad is interesting, right because it's like seven people and then none of them know which has the right bullet.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's like seven people lined up aimed at you, and none of them know which one has the actual bullet, the rest of them of her firing blanks or whatever.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm lying, I would rather have that because that's more dramatic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I want to go out with a with a story to tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, I will be the.
Speaker 2: First person who gets like petty theft death sentence.
Speaker 1: Because you're like, listen, I know I'm going to be in here for four nights. Yep, and I can't take it, So just go ahead and take me out back.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You guys need to practice on somebody. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're both going to help.
Speaker 1: Bravo gossip that's happening in the world. I did see Brittany and Zach on Watch What Happens Live last night after the Valley and he asked, like, how do you feel about Jack's leaving the Valley?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And she he goes, well, you know, whenever I saw that that decision was made by I was glad about that. And then she goes, you know, like whoever made the decision. I think that was a good one. It was funny because she didn't and this is the time when Adie could jump in and go, well, he said he chose to leave, you know, Andy goes. It just kept it pushing because he's like, obviously it wasn't Jackson's decision to leave his own show.
Speaker 2: Here's some tidbits for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I have heard that it's not all that it seems to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, could you go a little deeper into that.
Speaker 2: I have heard that we need to wait for next season to see if Jackson's really really gone.
Speaker 1: So he's going to be a friend of.
Speaker 2: I'm not entirely sure what the exact role will be.
Speaker 1: But he's not gone, or he's filmed for this Currencies and then he's asked to leave.
Speaker 2: They've already possibly rumor has it set.
Speaker 1: Up a storyline for him to come back, for.
Speaker 2: Him to have a redemption, But there's no way.
Speaker 1: He like Ace. It doesn't matter if you hand him a script and have him memorize it, he physically mentally cannot do it. He cannot redeem himself. He's had a thousand chances to have a redemption storyline, and he's never been able to do.
Speaker 2: It, never, And I was dying when he's sitting there talking to Brittany at the Zen party and he's like, I just want to make this work. I want us to do this well. And she's like, okay, Jax, well there you signing the papers and he's like, I'll wait till the very last day and she's like why is like just because I can't. I'm like, you are so nasty. That's something that like maybe you do, but you don't say it in front of cameras. And he's just like, it's it's not there because it's none.
Speaker 1: Of it, just because she has just.
Speaker 2: Why Jacks rotting Hal, Jacks rotten Hale, change one bit, you need to change one bit.
Speaker 1: Jack's greasy man child, You're disgusting.
Speaker 2: I look at Jack's now and I see that he's got the greasy hay or the greasy poors, the greasy face, the veins sticking out of his head, and I just think, I don't like this man one bit. Can I say something really mean for a minute and just between you and I?
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody's listening, Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, can somebody get her a flattering outfit.
Speaker 1: Last night, Keisha, who co hosts with me on Our Valley Recaps, sent me a text and said, oh, did you see you know they're going to be on Watch What Happens? Oh it's funny. I'm watching it now. And she goes, you know, just a just a stylist. Yeah, and so many people would do it for free. Shouldn't you have to pay him?
Speaker 2: I would do it for free.
Speaker 1: I would do it for free. Zach had the dude from the Summerhouse style him for Watch What Happens Live last night. Just just just do a little go over to the next dressing room and be like, hey, maybe this isn't the outfit for.
Speaker 2: You, right? How do you feel about Zach?
Speaker 1: You know, I find Zach to be great comedic relief. I find him funny. I think the situation with Banjer is ridiculous. Stop trying to make Benji happen. I'm glad you have a boyfriend. That's great. We're never going to be interested in the storyline.
Speaker 2: No, never. And also Benji, I'm like, can someone check an idea on Benji? Benji's twelve? Benji, she's a married man. I'm just like in wet World. Is Benji an adult, Like, I don't really know about that.
Speaker 1: He's a tiny little fella. But it was so hilarious at the end of that episode where Zach's like, nobody, no sounds nobody.
Speaker 2: I need somebody to be by friend. Oh my god. I when you say comedic relief, are you laughing with him or at him?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm laughing with him. Okay, last night I was laughing at him. I'm like, this is the drunk guy at the party that you're trying to do a walk circle to avoid.
Speaker 2: Yes, when Janet was walking out and he was like, that's right, bye, horror bye, And then she comes back and he's like, why are you talking to me? Oh my god. He's so insufferable, and I love him so much as someone to hate.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. When he looked right at Brock and goes, I'll punch Yoursel'll punch you in the face. Goes, I'm on your side, Like, please stop threatening me. I obviously could take you down with my pinky. Please stop.
Speaker 2: I would love to see Zach try and throw a punch. Remember when the fight last season between like Kristen and Michelle happened and he's like in the hallway and he's like, oh, like over the I'm like, come on, you can't do shit.
Speaker 1: I you know that he is like six or four. He is like a tall you know. Yeah, well anyway, look, I think he's funny and I think that the takedown of him in the kitchen at Jesse's thing party at the.
Speaker 2: House with Jack's, yeah, that was that was a great moment for him. That's about the only time I've ever been like, Okay, you can hang around, you know which he goes.
Speaker 1: He goes, well, you worried about five years five five years ago, and he goes, I was like five days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's uh, he's tough, and that hair is never going to grow on me. I'm never gonna be able to say, like, I like that hair.
Speaker 1: He also can't help what his hair is, but he could also get a stylist to give him a.
Speaker 2: New Yes, why why are we cutting it like that? Like, are you still going back to Kentucky to get it styled? Are you getting the master stylist at jac Penny to do this for you? Like it's bad, it's.
Speaker 1: Really really Kurt Is only they're going to get your hair cut at JAC Penny. I did that in college and my parents JC Penny card and I'll be like, who needs their haircut? We're going to j C. Penny.
Speaker 2: We're all going to j C. Pennies.
Speaker 1: We're going jac Penny. You guys, everybody needed try. Any boyfriend I had that was like my flex. Wow, I've got a JAC Penny card and a BP card so I could get the gas for free.
Speaker 2: Wow. I didn't know you grew up some silver spoon.
Speaker 1: Spoon with my j C. Penny hair. What are your thoughts on the Shena and Brock cheating story.
Speaker 2: I have to say yes, I don't mean to laugh, but the fact that Sheena did not get Dancing with the Stars, and then I felt like the last season of vander Pump that we all know, uh was. She was like, Okay, well I'm gonna talk about this affair like that. It'll be my season. And then they were like, oh, we've got this, We've got scanned of all, and she was like, fuck, all right, well the next season I'll talk about it. And they were like, we're canceled. We're canceled. It's like girl can never get her big brain.
Speaker 1: It's rough. It is rough. I agree, it is rough, and I have a soft spot for Shena and she's a sweet girl. And I will say that.
Speaker 2: Got her.
Speaker 1: Chelsea Devince and Ben mandelker a watch crap and did Chelsea has a She has a podcast called Celebrity Book Club where she reads passages from celebrity memoirs and they read passages from Shena's and Ben from Watchwood. Crappin's was on and he read like the one of the opening sentences of her book and it literally listed eleven guys that she had banged that were celebrities. Wow, and it's like, you know, John may Or, Jesse Metcalf, two of the people from the Notebook, six members of Puddle of Mud. I mean, you know, it's just like random. It was hilarious and it was one sentence she named eleven famous people that she had had dalliances with. So good for her. Name them, name them, name them, name them.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I miss most about Sheena is I miss going to her nasty little condo with uh what was her Mike Shay? Yeah, and seeing those giant canvas prints on her walls. Yes, I missed those days. That was a better time and that's like when I felt like we lived in a proper country.
Speaker 1: But you know that what we found out about the reason they did that was because they had like stuff on their walls that Home Goods wouldn't allow them to say that they wouldn't copy, trademark, copyright, whatever, So they had to take down everything from their walls so that the production wouldn't have to blur it. So it so she put her own photos up. But it was sort of like that was an era where once we found that out, we're like, oh, so the magic is kind of worn off because we thought she just did that. And by the way, maybe she would just do that anyway, Yeah she would. Well I'm sorry for Sheena, but I'm glad they worked it out because you know, marriage is hard, and good for them. Speaking of marriage is hard. Feelings on Denise richardsy yikes.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this right now, and if anyone, if anybody disagrees with me, I want them to know that they're wrong. Okay, if you watched Aaron's interview with TMZ and you thought, oh, I knew he couldn't be a bad guy. He's a terrible human being. Uh, he never said like He didn't even address the fact that, like, well, why does she have the black eye? He was like, well she was she was cheating on me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she.
Speaker 2: Could have killed your dog and you shouldn't have punched her in the face, you know, Like I don't. I don't understand how we're We're just trying to look past all that. There's nothing that Denny's could have done that should have ended with her having those pictures. I don't believe anything he says. I think he's a psycho. We've seen him be a psycho on the show. We saw him say I'll squeeze your fucking hand.
Speaker 1: Off or whatever you say, I'll break your hand.
Speaker 2: I'll break your hand, he said at that dinner when he was like being very paranoid.
Speaker 1: That was a big, big, big farma. They're behind us there, behind us.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I can't talk about it. They're listening right now. I'm like, And then people were following him like he's he's cuckoo could chew. And I hope that she got number one. I hope she got her house fucking back from his family.
Speaker 1: I hope she had some sort of prenup that she doesn't have to take on his debt because he's being sued by a lot of people because he told a lot of people he could like cure their cancer or whatnot.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, and I hope she gets out of those four town homes.
Speaker 1: It's just and you have to think too when they filmed that reality show and people were like, this is cute. This is a nice little palate cleanser, like it's one of these things you could have on and just sort of watch, and yeah, you know, we gotta love these the daughters, like the Whore and the Madonna, the two daughters, like you know, the only fans of the Christian fighting. And I thought it was all fascinating. And it's like, okay, give us a season two of it without Big Dick Aaron. Okay, that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Right, that's I just it's so crazy because like I did fall for it. I did. I was like, God, they are like just like a normal color.
Speaker 1: They're just like so hot for each other.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's a monster. I do not trust him. I hope that. You know what, if I'm going to name my number three, maybe that's what I'm thinking. Maybe that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: Wow, We're not hoping for anybody to die except Brian Coburger. We're not hoping for anybody to die except Brian Coburger. Okay, and I won't say anybody else. Okay, so let's let's uh, let's see I will tell you last night on Watch what happens Back to the Valley. Andy did ask Brittany, like, do you believe he's sober? In course Zac's over. They're going pulling all the faces right, and she's like stop stop, Zack, you stop, and he goes, no way, I want, Brittany. He goes, no, I think Britney should answer, and she goes, I'll say this. I think he is sober from some things and not others.
Speaker 2: And I want everyone to know right now, I'm single as a pringle.
Speaker 1: She did say single as a pringle. She had to reiterate that she wasn't trying to hit on Shark Week guy because he shut it down so quick he said to and he goes, I'm I come here every year and every year I'm still married. So I don't know why you asked me every time. I was like, okay, I don't know if he's gonna get invited back to be the bartender because he had an attitude.
Speaker 2: You know who would like to be the bartender?
Speaker 1: Us, me and you.
Speaker 2: We could do it.
Speaker 1: We could do it. We could do it. And uh, Kate Casey could do it. Yeah, Kate's been dying to do it for years.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just get like ten podcasters together to all be the bartender together, and we'll all just.
Speaker 1: Put one hand on the drink and like pretend all together and be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I don't even need to touch the drink. I just want to be in the front. I'll be honest with you. As much as I think I would love to be the bartender, I would be so fucking awkward. And I hate when they like like they're like, we don't need you to say anything, but then they go to you and you're like, yeah, yeah, it's so uncomfortable. Yeah yeah, you could get my cookies. They're like, you don't have cookies. I was like, fuck, that was yesterday's guest. I don't know you can do something, no idea. Yeah, i'd be terrible.
Speaker 1: You look at my hairline. It's hymns.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh for sure, that's yeah. I would definitely say something like that. It would be awful.
Speaker 1: Now now, Atlanta, let's really quick. I will say that for this past reunion, I like how Cynthia sort of stood her ground and was like, Kenya is my friend and she's been my friend for X amount of years, but I've never seen anything like this, and I haven't talked to her, and I like I like how they showed that Kenya made a post that said the reunion is today. I wish I was there. What I did was horrible. I truly apologize, which we hadn't seen before. She had kind of been like, this bitch was after me and said she's gonna shoot me, So that's why I did it. So now she's had some PR training and it's like, ooh, whoops. I think I'll just fully apologize with no ifsands or bus because I'd like to be back on the.
Speaker 2: Show Where are you at? With Kenya in this whole situation.
Speaker 1: What she did was horrible, and the fact that, like Portia said, everybody has said that she did it at her own event was the Tzarrow world, Like, if you're gonna do something like that, do it at somebody else's event, Don't do it at this salon where you're trying to like create a future earnings situation like that made no sense, right, and so that was terrible. So I definitely think she has to be put on pause for a couple of seasons. And that makes me sad because she's good TV and I like to look at her because she's pretty. But what she did was pretty terrible. And come to find out, the pictures that she had weren't even Britt.
Speaker 2: I am so glad Britt is gone. She was terrible, terrible, worst worst one season Housewife Well, okay, that's not true. We had Peggy what's her name o C. Yeah, house Wife was such a flop, but I mean she was terrible. I hated her so much. I am shocked because as soon as I saw LaToya Jackson on tv an, I was like, she's going to be terrible. She's going to be a terrible, terrible, terrible housewife. And then I was like, I like her.
Speaker 1: I like her. I am expecting it any moment she's going to break out into Rhythm Nation. I agree, yes, But I love her husband, Yeah, love I love him And I've told this story several times. But because my husband is a sportsy sports sportsball person with the show premiered and I just like had it on and I paused it because he walked through the room and he was going to like say something stall positive and he looked over and goes, is that Charles Oakley? And I said, oh, yeah, he's married to this woman. That's so he's on the show round And I mean he was disgusted. He's like, that very famous played with Michael Jordan basketball player is on this show. I go, yeah, yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: It took me a minute to realize that Charles Oakley is not Charles Barkley.
Speaker 1: It's confusing.
Speaker 2: I don't know my sports balls that well. So I was like, I don't know who this man is.
Speaker 1: But he's famous on the level with Michael Jordan as far as as a as a Charles Barkley as a shack. He's that famous in that era of basketball from my understanding of my husband. And he's like, how the idea fallen? Like he can't and I go no, I think he's just supporting his wife who wants to be on the show, and so he's got to appear. If I was asked to be on one of these shows, your ass would be in here pretending to make stuff in the kitchen too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How did you feel when she brought her birth certificate proving that she was forty four.
Speaker 1: I think that's hilarious that you have to prove your aide because everybody's like, girl, you know you're fifty four. I loved it. It was the real birth certificate too. It was I was just like ike, like most people are. Yeah, but so everybody thinks she looks old. Cynthia is this season is a friend of but yet she's on the couch the whole time, which is not how that's supposed to work. But I think she's like, I am Cynthia Bailey, and you will not.
Speaker 2: Be sent Well, she wasn't there for the first two minutes, and I think that's how they they they separated it. They were like, well, we don't have Cynthia out for the first two minutes, and then we bring her out, so that's how you know she's friend of. It's like, oh, okay, do you remember back in the day on Housewives when we would get a new housewife like four or five episodes in and like they wouldn't show up in the opening credits until then I and I and then sometimes do you remember when like Aviva Dresser didn't go on that trip, they took her out of the opening credits. They're like, nope, you're not included in this episode at all.
Speaker 1: You get in five thousand dollars deduction.
Speaker 2: Yep, I miss like I opening credits is always my favorite time and I get mad when they reuse them when they do it.
Speaker 1: From year to year, where it's like word on the Street is I'm the word on the street. Oh you already said that.
Speaker 2: Or just like I want a new look every time, like me too. The last season of Jersey, Teresa's hairline was still just above her eyebrows. Like that's she's gotten that lasered off a long time ago. Come on, yeah, she probably.
Speaker 1: Has to do that lasered off weekly because I think that's a situation that's just going to keep coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough. That is tough.
Speaker 1: Now, Miami, I know you do host a podcast with the Anna formerly of Real Housewives in Miami. It's It's Reality Courts.
Speaker 2: Yep, Real Court Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 1: And what's her inside scoop here? I'm gonna give you my hot takes. Okay, I'm going to just run down the cast. The Julia Gurdy thing is stupid. I don't care. I don't care about Lisa's cocaine loving boyfriend, Okay. I do care about Kiki, which we got more. Didn't know she had these children. I care a lot about Marisol and whish she was actually I just wish she lived with me. And I'd like more of the takedown of Todd. I'd like more of it. I'd like Frankie to come in and maybe throw a punch. I miss doctor Nicole and her beautiful face because I've really loved looking at her. Hate Larsa and I hate Adriana.
Speaker 2: Okay, So number one, Anna will fight with you about the Marisol thing. She does not like Marisol one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can fight about it because I don't know Marisol, but I enjoy her on my screen. I started watching Real Housewise a Miami. I went back and watched from season one. I'd never watched it because of Marisol and Alexia on Real Housewives, Ultimate Girls Trup.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I never watched.
Speaker 1: It, and I was like, now I love them and I need to watch it.
Speaker 2: That's insanity to me, Like, I there's a Housewives I'm watching it, I mean Real Housewives of Ohio. When they announced it, I'm there, Nebraska, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: I understand. And I tried to give Dubai a chance, but then I dipped out. But I had never watched it, and then I felt like it was too late. And then when I saw those two, I go, I don't know what's happening with the cockies in the bro but I love that woman and I love her.
Speaker 2: There you go so to kind of rebuttal some of that information. I love Kiki more than I love almost anyone in this world's funny. I would die for this woman. I would do anything to get her whole in the Mohido. I don't know why she's not. I think nobody in Miami is smart, so therefore nobody is funny. And I feel like Kiki is our one time where like someone's actually funny. We laugh at Larsa, we laugh at Lisa, we laugh at these people, but Kiki's the only one we laugh with.
Speaker 1: And I laugh with Marisol, and I laughed with doctor Nicole.
Speaker 2: Oh I missed doctor Nicole. That's that is a loss there, That is a big loss to all of us. I do not care for Stephanie the new housewife.
Speaker 1: So you forgot about her completely.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so much money talk. I'm here when she starts fighting. I love it. When she called Lisa out for being late, I loved it. But the constant just like, oh my god, Like when you scream so much that you have money, it's like you're broke.
Speaker 1: Oh and you're this is the next Jo Judae.
Speaker 2: I mean like, oh, we do for sure? Yeah, yeah, oh absolutely, Julia with adopting these kids. Now, I did say earlier in the season that I do think that Julia is very very dark, Like there's something very sinister about Julia that I've not seen in previous seasons, but now it's there. But now with the kids, I'm like, Okay, well, I think she's a good just a good person.
Speaker 1: What did you think about Martina's comment on surrogacy.
Speaker 2: I hope that we never see Martina again.
Speaker 1: That was so shocking. People are like, oh, well, she probably wrote that like twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, and it was like last week, Yeah, we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Big three?
Speaker 1: What about an what an asshole? What an asshole?
Speaker 2: Also to know like number one, what does Big three mean? We were talking about a big three.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh no no, no, no, no, we don't. We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't hope that no, no, no, no, we don't. Although that would speaking of rich, that would john to make Julia really rich.
Speaker 2: Is Martina really rich?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I think that she's a monster. Now. I don't understand how it is that Julia can be an advocate for the lgbt QI a community when Martina doesn't approve of trans.
Speaker 1: People and and I mean, because you can't have it all, No, you can't have it all.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand. Like if I was a part of any of these things, I would be like, we need to get Julia far away from us. Whether she believes she's married to someone who does it and that is problematic and we can't be connected to that. I think that Martina is terrifying. I think that Martina is you know, she seems like she's just this old, frail woman walking around carrying a diaper bag these days. I think that Martina gets into some sinister shit.
Speaker 1: You think the two of them are minister?
Speaker 2: Yes? Now? Could I change next week for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get flip.
Speaker 1: Flop listen, Martina maybe will come out with an apology and said she wasn't educated on the subject.
Speaker 2: M What day does Miami come out? Is it Wednesdays?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got it because what day does.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know. I watched it either on my DVR peacock and that's.
Speaker 2: Four Okay, it comes on at Wednesdays, So this is aeron Thursday.
Speaker 1: We have seen the new episode yet.
Speaker 2: Right, so I want to tell people about the new episode.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you get screeners because I don't good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Yes, so good for you. I'm not mad about that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Gerdy has this party, as you guys all know because you watched it last night. Gerty has this party and it's about, you know, her surviving cancer. She's one year out from her cancer and she's she's cancer free. Beautiful, beautiful party. Now, during this party, she does feel the need to interject in the middle of the party and say, hey, I just want to really want to clarify for everyone some lies that are being told. And then up on the big screen we get text with her and Julia. Now, these texts don't really there's they're very long, so you don't really like you start reading, you're kind of like, oh uh, do I really want to read all this? They don't really prove anything, and it seemed like all the women are disgusted. All the women are like, oh my god, I can't believe like she did. That is gross grow grey, girdy, groty, that is gross girdy. I can't believe you did that. Blah blah blah blah blah. And I thought to myself, I'm like, that is disgusting that you would use a cancer party to do that. Thank you so much, thank you, because that was like I in housewives history, I have never seen something like.
Speaker 1: That, Like, well, what about what about Kenya show with the blowdraw pictures?
Speaker 2: Equal or no? Because Kenya is self serving and it was for Kenya's salon, like this was about like she also had other they were raising money for cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh, it wasn't just to celebrate Gerdy only.
Speaker 2: It was to celebrate Gerdy. But then she also had other friends there who had had cancer and I survived, and then they were raising money for cancer and all this stuff. And then she's like, hey, real quick, I just want to quickly break in and just point this out to everybody. And I thought it was such a beautiful moment as a viewer, such a beautiful moment. Yeah, I think it kind of reminds me of back in the day. Remember when lu Anne went to go volunteer with all those poor kids and the girl was like, I want to be a model, and she's like, oh, well, losing weight's the easy part, Sweetie, Like, yes, beautiful moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we need to wrap up, and I'm sorry we're not going to get to talk about the return of Gretchen on OC.
Speaker 2: Can I you really quickly? Where do you stand on the Emily versus Katie situation?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say, but I do. I stand with Emily. I know because I just know kind of a lot about other things Katie has done behind the scenes with people in the OC. If you could read between the lines on that.
Speaker 2: Well I know those things too. But I just have to say that my problem is Emily is mad because Katie said that the babysitter said that, her kids said, Emily said, Heather was me.
Speaker 1: Listen, I agree with you. Go to the.
Speaker 2: Reunion, and then she brings up this awful stuff about Katie, like some of the worst probably moments of her entire life, and she was like, how dary I'd hire an attorney to sue my old babysitter. It's like going to fucking Jimmy John Sandwich in Asana. Get away from me. I'm very mad at Emily right now. I'm not willing to talk to her at the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well now I've changed my mind and now I'm what Katie.
Speaker 2: Side, thank you so much. I'm so I love when I can peer pressure somebody. That's always a good time.
Speaker 1: Are you happy or sad about Gretchen returning?
Speaker 2: Just happy? You know? Uh? Yeah, yeah, I'm here for it. I do not want I'm going to be very pissed if her and Tamor just make up, like we're kind of starting to see, I don't want that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think with Tamor she can only hold it together for so long. We do know that. This season they go to New Orleans and she does again flee the scene and say she's leaving the show.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So I love when I love when Tamor runs away and screams, I'm quitting.
Speaker 2: What was that cash trip? When she's like sprinting through the hotel.
Speaker 1: They were in a foreign country.
Speaker 2: Yes, I loved that, like that was that was peaked? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The next day were like hey, either.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, my Breakfay, let's past the mamucams.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody where they can find about you, and you're myriad a podcasts that have made you so rich, oh.
Speaker 2: So ratch Honestly, you can listen to Sister Wives Love to Be Multiply Not Divided, but it's only out when the season is currently airing. But if you hate that show, it's a great listen. If you're disgusting and you have no moral compass, if you can get through that without like feeling gross about yourself, then you can join us on patreon dot com. So sister Wife's Talk, but don't even don't even just try to jump in there, because you will then be like, whoa, this is disgusting. You can follow me on Instagram at Ace Fanning Underscore. I don't know why they there's no other Ace Fanning out there. It won't let me just do just my name. It's very it's very annoying to me.
Speaker 1: So maybe they think it's a fake name.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but yeah, that's that's me, that's who I am, and I'm so grateful to get to be here, and I'm so grateful that you are not our big three.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Thanks, thanks. You know, I hadn't even.
Speaker 2: Thought of that, Oh no you're not, because we already it's no.
Speaker 1: But to be up there with Ozzie and THEO would be you know, I have group.
Speaker 2: Do you know that there was this time where who was the girl who played Sabrina.
Speaker 1: What's her name, Melissa Joan yest So, Melissa Joanhart.
Speaker 2: I remember one time she was supposed to be on the cover of like US Weekly or People magazine, and somebody had like reported that. She said there was I don't remember who it was, but there was a big celebrity, and she said she better not fucking die and take my cover from me. And I thought that would be tough, you know, like it's like, seriously, you really had to die. When I was getting like, I think she had had a baby or something, and she was like, you better not get my fucking cover with you.
Speaker 1: And that made you and that made you like her.
Speaker 2: No, it just made me think that like probably like I would be pissed if I died. At the same time as like somebody that America really loved because it's like they're not. No one's going to talk about me. Then I need to be on a slow news cycle. And my slow news cycle, I mean like just your Facebook feed, Like there can't be no one can be announcing a baby because they'll forget about me. You can't be buying a house. I need it to be a slow newsweek on Facebook for my death.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to talk about this anymore. So everybody follow Ace, and please, if you're listening, because you love Ace, and so you just listen to this whole thing because you love Ace, give me a follow at give a listen.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty funny, She's Honestly, I was scared the first time I was going to talk to you because I thought you seemed up tight and I fucking love you.
Speaker 1: Did you think I was uptight from listening to me or just because I'm Southern.
Speaker 2: Just because you're Southern, that I thought you was gonna be like you know, we don't. I don't know, but I love you and I feel like you're one of my favorite people.
Speaker 1: Now that's really nice. We always have fun. We always have that much of one.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Hal, Jacks Rotten hail single as a pringle, Oh my god, bye bye, thank you HM.