Speaker 1: You might need me to sweat on you. That's one of the that's one of the signs of low T.
Speaker 2: It's forgetfulness, brain fog.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: How can you be a maga person to have low T. I'm wondering that that kind of look.
Speaker 1: I got plenty of tea? Have you got checked? Yeah? Trust me, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't need to do any any sort of shot of tea right now.
Speaker 1: Trust I bet you did.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I bet you do.
Speaker 1: I will run circles around all of you, guys.
Speaker 4: It don't mean anything. That means absolutely everything. I have way more energy to do well. I don't know about energy.
Speaker 1: You do. Burn the candle at both.
Speaker 3: Ends symptoms saying we're gonna do this right now.
Speaker 4: John Clark, John Clark had We had almost wake him up from a supposed nap.
Speaker 1: John Clark's got low T.
Speaker 3: John John Clark's had low T for the twelve year as I've known him thirteen years.
Speaker 1: He texted us, Hey, guys.
Speaker 2: My body still looks better than yours.
Speaker 1: I'm uh, I'm gonna send for an hour.
Speaker 4: If I don't wake up by pre showtime, text me fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go top.
Speaker 1: I do good job.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, John Clark for for being here as closely on time as possible.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have no room to talk.
Speaker 1: I was the first one on here today.
Speaker 2: Every episode for a month. You were getting on at like nine to thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he's way my basketball schedule.
Speaker 2: He used to know.
Speaker 3: This is the guy who like, oh yeah, I can't make it tonight. I got kids sleeping over and I didn't know there was twenty of them here.
Speaker 2: I'm out of bread. I'm out of bread.
Speaker 3: Hey, all right, Maga Miller in front of just friends and family. Right now, let's go down the symptoms. Do you ever reduce sex?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Do you have ed? Absolutely not?
Speaker 4: Redwood, big old Redwood, dude, My mom is watching.
Speaker 1: Sorry, call the big red for a reason.
Speaker 3: Do you have loss of armpit, hair or private area here?
Speaker 1: You want to look because it's no.
Speaker 2: I got low teeth.
Speaker 1: Do you have hot Do you have hot flashes?
Speaker 3: Nate Miller? Yes, you have hid flashes because your estrogen is probably pretty high. How's your sperm count?
Speaker 4: It's actually zero because I got snip snap. We already went over this several weeks ago.
Speaker 1: That's such a beta thing.
Speaker 2: I hope I have low sperm count another child the press.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, John can't.
Speaker 3: Depressed moods, Yeah, you're depressed.
Speaker 2: Check definitely depressed. Here.
Speaker 3: Increased body fat ye right here in large male breast tissue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, big old moves.
Speaker 3: To decrease in muscle strength and mass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can pick up my kids.
Speaker 3: Decrease in endurance. I'll give me to give them that one to John Clark, symptoms of Okay, well, okay, so Nate Miller, you got I'm also putting in ed as well for you.
Speaker 4: I don't have d D trust me, I don't.
Speaker 3: Uh So I got eight out of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. So out of twelve, you got eight and John's got giant seven.
Speaker 2: No, dude, you just miscounted for me. I got like eleven.
Speaker 3: I think John's got Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll give myself three. I got eight. I got eight.
Speaker 3: Go get your T levels check because if you don't, what.
Speaker 4: Will happen to me? If I if I don't have the proper tea level?
Speaker 2: What well?
Speaker 3: This is probably this is one of the this is what happens. This is what happens at birth.
Speaker 1: The good thing is I'm not We're not planning to have any more kids. Okay, so we are grossing everyone out that is still here.
Speaker 4: But we love you girls.
Speaker 3: How are your girls?
Speaker 2: How are your hormone?
Speaker 1: Man? My mom said your.
Speaker 3: Tea got you guys, your tea is so low and your estrogen is so high.
Speaker 1: She's calling you girls.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I don't see. That's that's the benefit of having low teas. My depressed mood doesn't allow me to be hurt by her insults. She's hurling at me. I don't care, call me a loser, Mama, Rix, I am what I am? Oh man um.
Speaker 3: I wish Doug was here for this.
Speaker 1: Oh Doug. Doug would have been awesome tonight about this point.
Speaker 3: Actually, low T is one that you can like. If low T screws up your red blood cell count, and that's why you gotta take a nap in the afternoon. You can't lose weight. You know you got Magmiller, trust me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can go get Bonnie right now and she'll she'll she'll definitely tell you a few things.
Speaker 3: Don't bring it sleep disturbance. But John has sleep disturbance because you know, yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Can only get four. I was asleep.
Speaker 4: What do you expect because of your low tea in your because because my alarm goes off at four am so I can get to work by five.
Speaker 3: Uh, your mom wants me to grill women like, no, I'm not asking women.
Speaker 2: How your hormones?
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris Hoover, how's your hormone levels? Have you got that checked?
Speaker 3: It's bad enough. We're talking about Nate Miller's ed here emotional changes. In addition to causing physical changes, having low levels of testosterone could affect you on an emotional level. All right, So well you were pretty emotional tonight.
Speaker 1: So yes, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Red blooded irishman as well. So yes I've I've always had a temper.
Speaker 2: Oh, I says I have no soul, so.
Speaker 1: Maga Miller.
Speaker 2: Good news.
Speaker 3: Once you get your test your T levels up to where it needs to be, like nine hundred, you won't need ED pills anymore.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I don't need him now. I'm just.
Speaker 2: Here. Here's the takeaway.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be in shame to have low tea. You are still a man. If you're experiencing any symptoms of low testosterone, consult a doctor to test your levels a simple blood test, and there are a variety of treatment options.
Speaker 2: Explore your options, guys, There's there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Speaker 3: Don't take don't take Matthew Rix's word for it. Consult your doctor. Mama Rix wants to know, is she the only woman that listens. I mean, we got Chris Hoover who comes in here in stocks. But if you look at our demographic, it is like ninety it runs about ninety nine to one male. Sorry, we can talk about Maga Miller's ED.
Speaker 1: And you know
Speaker 2: This is the events