Speaker 1: From New York.
Speaker 2: That was all white people. By the way, No, no, no, there used to be there used to be a stand up show and it would come on evening at the Apollo. Yes, and if you were a white if you were a white comedian, they can make it there evening at the Polo. You were like a hero, right because it was like one in one hundred whit dudes can make it through there. I'm tempted now, dude, I'm tempted to go do black stand up night. Maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong. Maybe I'm thinking maybe I should go to the black clubs. No, but I get killed, dude, I get killed. Mookie says, for five dollars, I'm bligty black and I'm cheap. Well, he said, you did a bigger super Chat than a lot of the white people. Shout out to Mookie. We have a bigger black fan base than I phone. This is this is a pleasant surprise. I feel like I'm I'm a kind of a Jim Carrey kind of dude though, cause like a like a Jim Carrey. Black people love Jim Carrey. They thought he was funny, dude. And if you could do a bunch of voices. Black people love you. Everybody's in the audience say do the black clubs, dude, they would love you. I gotta risk my life though, you know what I'm saying, Jordan Loughgren, How dare you say that we blacks are the lowest of the super chatters. I don't think you're actually a black dude. Ain't no black dude name Lofgren. Jordan is a black dude name though, I'd say that Jordan. Y'all ever heard of Michael Jordan? Where are we at? I'm totally distracted. One shot or buff super chatter dude, he says for five dollars. I always like Brian Reagan. He had good skits and he was clean. I will say that of the clean comedians I've always thought he was. He was pretty funny. I do think I haven't watched Brian Reagan. I mean I liked him in the nineties. You know, straight white males was for two dollars. Take that whiteye. I think if I was doing stand up at a black club, I would have to make white jokes to survive. By the way, I've always thought it's funny when black comedians make fun of white people. That shit is funny, dude, I don't think. How can we not make fun of people? You know what I mean? Remember the good old days when everybody can make fun of everybody, and the white comedians could make black jokes and the black comedians make white jokes. I'll tell you what, I guarantee you. I'll bet you one hundred dollars that I could go to a black club and I could do a routine where I make fun of white dudes dancing, and I bet the black people would like that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the end of civilization when you can't do comedy.
Speaker 2: Anymore, do you think so? For real? No, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: I'm totally serious. It's a decay in society. You know. I was doing a.
Speaker 3: Stream earlier today and the left, what is it? You noticed one thing about the left? They have no sense of humor whatsoever. They can't mean that sarcasm. They're always upset, they're never laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody, like everybody liked Chappelle's show. Chappelle's show had all kinds of funny race stuff in it, And now Chappelle's show is like, you can't, that's like you have to ban all of that.
Speaker 3: You know what, I mean yeah, and it's because wokeism got the upper hand and the left took over.
Speaker 1: And it's just like nobody's supposed to laugh at anything. There's one rule.
Speaker 3: It's not having fun and laughing, right, you have to be angry and ugly. I think it's a ta I mean, look, it's it's an anti christ nosticond system and prometing abellion where they take good things like the transitentals, good truth.
Speaker 1: Beauty and the attempt to destroy it. And I would say too, like look, yeah, comedy is in art, it's something good. No, we can't have that. You got to destroy that too.
Speaker 3: They literally destroy every because they're they're radicals, like they're that's what deconstruction is like, So they deconstruct everything that's good in life, all art, poetry.
Speaker 2: Well, they trying to ban Christmas in the Fresh Revolution. That's what I'm saying. That's what who wants to be? You got scrooge, dude, you're literally Scrooge banning Christmas. Jordane says, we two dollars, you've got to go show your R and B knowledge at a comedy club. I don't know if the black people would appreciate that. White boy knows, but how you know? How you know the print song? I'd be like, I know every Prink song.
Speaker 3: You should come in and have like a perm I have like so glow.
Speaker 2: When I debated that uh we So I debated A we was King's grive on uh Blood sports on Warski a long time ago, and I wore an afro wig for the whole the whole debate, which I thought was really funny, and then somebody called me out on it. They were like, why is he being racist wearing that wig? And I said, I'm just being It's a Bob rosswig. What do you mean it's not It's not black as a Bob rosswig. What are you talking about? We need to somebody, we need to dig up that debate because that was before the Hebrew Israel, like we was Kinge stuff was popular. This was like twenty seventeen. Somebody needs to we need to dig that up. If I haven't talked to Warski in years, But you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, White guys can have Brillo pads too.
Speaker 3: I don't for for hair, I don't understand why.
Speaker 4: Call my dad.
Speaker 1: My dad had a fro and they used to call him b.
Speaker 2: A pad yeah, I said it was a Jew. I said it was a jewfro too. They were like, what is that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: You just got if you look at my mustache is red. I'll just say if I'm in trouble, I'll just say him ashka Nazi, and then if I'm in trouble again, I'm gonna say I'm a black dude. Anyway, somebody had a question I was going to answer it. Where to go? TINGU twenty dollars?
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: Ali x girl with no face on your playlist? I don't even know who that is or what on my playlist? Where's my playlist up? I don't know what this got talking about. Not that I am. I'm like trying to Oh he's secretly likes some technology. He's trying to hide it. I don't know who you're talking about, ali x girl no face, Let's see what that is. I do have weird music tastes. I have to admit. Oh this song, yeah yeah, this popped up on I will say that the YouTube music app is pretty awesome. I didn't expect it to be that good, but y'all hounded me for so long to get YouTube Premium so that you wouldn't have to see the ads. I have obliged you, and you get YouTube music with YouTube Premium, which I didn't know. And I have to say, the algorithm is pretty good at sending you stuff that you would like. And yes, this was a pretty cool song. I remember this now. All right, let's see Jake, No, we did that straight white male five dollars. This will be funnier if you made fun of the fact that blacks are very good at dancing. Yeah, there's a lot of different ways you could go with that. And dude, I could just do the way that my dad actually dances and the black people would go crazy. They would love that because the way my dad dances is actually pretty funny.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like the most white dude, white dad dance ever. Black people would love that. Anyway, is it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it like from the jerk st Martin.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to describe my dad's white guy dancing. It's just it's crazy, it's it's it's weird, but it's funny. And anyway, mystic, what's up? What are you so mad about?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Leonarda. By the way, so the thing with Leonarda is like she's blowing up all of her jokes are race jokes. But the thing is that she's she's basically banned from all the comedy clubs and she has to do her own events. So you see what I'm saying. It's like it seems like if you want to do stand up then you have to be in this network of the comedy circuit. But the clubs are usually woke, you see what I'm saying. I know that Sam had a bit of a challenge or it was actually a Chris was scheduling for Sam, and Chris had to kind of sort through clubs where MD could even perform. So it was kind of a challenge because a lot of the clubs are just like, no, you can't, you can't even perform here. Also, though, how's that going to last? That's what I'm saying that the clubs that are going woke like they're gonna go broke. But the thing about woke stuff is like they don't even care that it destroys their business in that wild like they will they will end their comedy club going woke and still be committed to it and be proud of it. Like it's like like some sort of religious club. It's a cult exactly. Josh, what's up, dude? I'm youe Josh? What's up?
Speaker 8: H all right?
Speaker 2: Christian nationalists? What are you mad about? I'm yeah, what's up? What are you so mad about?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Why? Why are you an orphodox site?
Speaker 2: Why am I worthodox? Because I think it's true? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm an extreme lie? All right?
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm just not even gonna do it. That's gonna be I'm gonna end up being mean and people are gonna call me mean. We're just not even gonna do it. Nick, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We got damn retarded Scott's in the chat? What the hell's going on? And I can say that because I'm Scottish, so I can call other Scots tarts? So what's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 1: I was just wondering.
Speaker 10: You talk about how the worship in heaven is a direct reflection of the worship on earth. So I was wondering how that works, like with the development of the liturgy as well as the differing because you have like the Western Right, and I was wondering how there can be multiple rights if it's one worship in heaven.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not like some legalistic spurg thing where it's literally like we don't exactly know all the specific details of the liturgical worship in Heaven because when John sees into it, he just kind of sees these glimpses of certain aspects of it. It's not that he's literally being given a single type set for the church for all eternity, because when the Apostles go out, there's a basic structure, but there's enough flexibility to the liturgy that there can be local variations and whatnot. And that had to be the case for the covenantal worship to be opened up to the nations. So I don't think that John is seeing like some sort of you know, legalistic, you know, wrote perfect thing that has no flexibility. I mean, you literally couldn't have the liturgy for all the nations going out without flexibility, for one, because it has to be translated into the vernacular.
Speaker 3: And also there's multiple liturgies, which one at Saint Basils, sat Uh, Saint John's St.
Speaker 1: James, like Saint you know, we could go through the different Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it's a it's a fair question. I think that people if you have a like the argument is not that John is what am I trying to say, it's not like John is getting this uh you know, perfect point by point thing of how every specific detail has to be done. He's just seeing a vision of the liturgical worship of Heaven, and the apostles had the insight and the wisdom to tailor that basic structure to the various people groups that they crafted the liturgies for. If that makes sense, h Brosey, what's up, yes, sir, Hey.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I wanted to say something about the dating stuff and to start it off, I want to give like a a good example as far as like a woman that I would see as an issue.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you know who Sarah Stalk is.
Speaker 2: I do. I not met Sarah, but she she asked me if I would do a jubilee thing, and I was like, well, I don't know if I'll be in LA to do the jubilee thing. And I thought at first she was asking to do the Jubilee as the like the person which I'm open to doing that, and I was like, I don't think they want me for whatever reason. I don't think that show likes me or wants me or whatever. But no, she was actually saying, do you want to be one of the thirty goobers trying to talk to the atheist in the middle. I was like, no, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: That's a complete waste of tom.
Speaker 11: If if you were the guy that's you know, like sitting down and people are pushing.
Speaker 2: You, I would debate twenty atheists. I'm not going to be one of the goobers trying to rush up there.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, get us dumb, and you know that that whole format is terrible. But the reason I brought her up is because, well, actually there's one very.
Speaker 4: Very specific reason.
Speaker 11: Is because she absolutely refuses yet well it's not just her, it's any young right leaning woman that's that basically does what she does, you know, like in the like being in a public sphere or whatever.
Speaker 1: And she like, you know, she seems intelligent, you know, she does good work.
Speaker 11: I see her.
Speaker 1: I see her, you know, like I pushed a lot of Rachel stuff.
Speaker 2: Which is real good, like you know, and everything I've seen from her has been cool, and she seems like a cool person. I did try to talk to her about when she popped up first, when she said I become a Roman Catholic, and I'm like.
Speaker 11: So you remember I tagged you in that yes, and I said, because she said, because she said something along the lines of like Catholicism, Catholicism is true, so obviously, by by default she said orthodox, he isn't. And I tagged you when that and I said, Okay, said to bake Jay on it. Whether I shod shouldn't have done there.
Speaker 2: You know, but I remember now that that isn't.
Speaker 1: That isn't what I was bringing her up for.
Speaker 11: So my issue, and I've seen I've seen one hundred, literally hundreds of other guys.
Speaker 1: Say the exact same thing.
Speaker 11: I'm saying, she has no reason what I will. At least I don't see why she would she would try and push anything. And Rachel says, and I'm not saying she's she's necessarily trying to emulate her, but there can't be because.
Speaker 1: At her age, Rachel was.
Speaker 11: Already a mother like for a lot of young guy And this is how it ties into the dating.
Speaker 1: So what Jordan said earlier with this.
Speaker 11: Whole like you get the Dalkins, and obviously this doesn't apply to me. I'm twenty five, I've been married for I've been married for five years. Like this, this has absolutely nothing to do with me my day, Like I don't date obviously, I'm married. A lot of young guys they get to talking to talking to you know, women or whatever, and then over the course of time they start to see that what they were, what they thought they were signing up for, that just isn't the case. And it might happen one time, and then it happens again, and then it happens again. And how seratized into this is she can say all this shit about marriage, about children, about anti nago art. She isn't like, if you weren't getting married, if you weren't having kids, why does why the hell does anybody care about what you act? But about what she's specifically saying.
Speaker 2: Well, if she is yeah, if she's twenty one, she probably is gonna get married, uh and probably will have kids. The problem is that she's gonna find pretty quickly that in the Roman Catholic circles it's a bunch of sissies. So I don't know where she's gonna think she's gonna find a masculine man in that world. But maybe I don't know. I would say that she might be open to orthodox stuff. Well, we'll see. Now here's the thing. I'm gonna be debating Tim Gordon again on Elijah Shaeffer's show in UH in a couple of months. Yeah, so maybe you know, in time there can be I don't know. I would just say she's only twenty one, give her some time and maybe she will. But I think your point, your point is correct that like it's it's gonna be a repeat of the last UH cycle of the conservative influencer women whose main the main criticism of all them was why are none of y'all living that lifestyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And then see as they got older, like we're starting to see with Tommy Lard and all this because nobody was pressing Tommy on like ten years ago, We're starting to see all of these women were actually just coverfce.
Speaker 2: They were just Yeah, she was just a feminists the whole time.
Speaker 11: Exactly the kids they when they talk about their damn husbands, they talk about what their husbands do to them. Andrew to this day, it's obviously it's been like two months now, she's still and every time she posts something, somebody or several people comment exactly what Andrew asked her, Please, we just want you to answer, what are.
Speaker 1: Women's duties in society at large and two men on an individual level. She's not gonna answer that question. Of these damn women are going to answer that question.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I heard of Tomy Laren was like ten years ago. Yeah, and she was supposed to be a conservative, and then like like the next day she was all over everywhere she was talking about being pro abortion. That ship is faked. That chick is so fake, dude, that's so fake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And that's like, I don't I'm not. I refuse to just do this whole thing where, you know, we keep letting over to the windows slide and they like abortion. That is, but like that's that is the one thing above everything else that no, there there is no pushing that. There is no one like yeah, if you if you believe abortion is okay, you're not on this side period.
Speaker 4: Talk.
Speaker 1: That's just that's one of the very few things that right is the case.
Speaker 12: Little.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's I'm sorry. I thought you're done. I mean, I feel like I don't want to make you mad. H Brosie is our token black dude. We don't want him mad. If we lose H Brossie, I apologize, come back dog. If we lose him. This will be a white supremacist show. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding, Rachel. What wh Rachel wants to comment? What's up? Rachel? H Brasie, you know you can always come.
Speaker 13: Back hopefully there in the middle of nowhere. It might cut out, but hopefully it won't go ahead. I just wanted to hop on real quick.
Speaker 2: We can't hear you, Rachel. Rachel, you want to come back out and come back in. We can't hear you. H Brasi you want to finish your thought? It's June teenth over here? Did I would never do it. I would never do you.
Speaker 11: That's good, you know, I kind of did pause for a second. If you know, if Rachel, if she requests again, she gets her thing, you can just boot me.
Speaker 2: She's cutting out.
Speaker 11: Gotcha, ah? I mean yeah, Like the only other thing I had to say was was like, what who is that? That it came on earlier that I Jordan get Jordian And I'm co signing pretty much everything that he said. And I guess the only thing that I kind of disagree with him on is this idea. There's just it's well that there's more of the younger girls I'm sorry, I just I refused.
Speaker 1: I've refused a cos on that.
Speaker 11: Look at how many at this point, it's been thousands, not hundreds, but thousands of whether it be young, middle aged or older women on the freshman fit thing whatever and whatever other like weird you know, podcasts or whatever with with not it's not obviously it's not just hookers and that whole thing that people do to Andrew where they say, oh, you only debate only fantas hooka, That's not the case. Like some of these women are doctors. Some of these damn women have been physicists. Some of these women have been mothers for decades or whatever, and they all they all fell as fou as the exact same Guarden is.
Speaker 2: A woman physicist.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, I mean I agree with you, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, that's fine, all right. As a black man with the black community, accept me doing stand up or not, I need to know.
Speaker 11: Well, I'll put it like this, and I was listening to the whole family doing it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I don't like when it comes like I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 11: The right one to ask when it comes to the to like black I don't know if you see some of the stuff. I actually hope that you don't see an FDA especially don't see some of the stuff that I that I'll post because uh, I don't like black.
Speaker 2: People, man, So the answer is I probably would not be. But I'm confused because we got a bunch of black people in the chat all of a sudden. I don't know where they came from. I guess uh uh. I was about to make a race joke, but I better stop. I better stop, I better stop. I don't know. I feel like I can make some good basketball joke, like I bout one walk in there and be like, I'm the only person here that could. Don't what would they do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, like you know, I guess it just depends on where you go.
Speaker 11: Obviously, you know I wouldn't if I wouldn't do a damn thingk in Atlanta, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not no, no, no no, I'm talking about Jacksonville. But I don't know. Somebody was telling me I should go do this Jacksonville open mind.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, you know, I mean, whoever it is, you know, maybe they know the people down there are better than I do. But if I was, let me put if I was if I was a white guy in twenty twenty five, regardless of what age. And again, I'm not like this is something that I'm condemning all blacks.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm not. I don't want I'm not. I'm trying to avoid interaction with them as.
Speaker 2: Much as possible, you know, I feel, Yeah, you see, you feel the way I feel. Appreciate that I would. It's gonna be open knife night, not open mic night. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I figure this out, Jay, it's not the blacks me you want to see. We want to go into the UH fan community.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I could do okay, and I feel like the community would would have set me. Yeah, I could. I could just go up in there doing voice the whole time.
Speaker 1: On the stand up beat.
Speaker 2: Hey, you guys are barely funny. Bro even came up Puri, but you guys are barely funny. You'll but check it out.
Speaker 1: Who got me up on the Yordy?
Speaker 2: I feel like that could be funny, but also they might kill me too. What's up, Rachel?
Speaker 1: Hey? Sorry about that. I was driving it.
Speaker 6: I was only calling too because h Browsie at his point still stands in ninety nine point nine percent of the time.
Speaker 1: He would be totally.
Speaker 6: Spot on with women and media who are good with the conservative talking points, but then when the rubber meets the road, not so much. But I think in Sarah's case, there's a lot of hope.
Speaker 1: I think she does, like, yeah, she does seem cool, talk to her.
Speaker 6: Pretty frequently, you know, not on and she does definitely want to start a family. But I mean I have daughters who are twenty two and twenty four. They want to get married, they want to have kids, and like both of them have a serious boyfriend right now, and their serious boyfriends are getting pressure from their family to not marry.
Speaker 1: And they're like Catholic.
Speaker 6: It's hard to find Orthodox, you know, guys who are their age and stuff. It's just you know, we're a much smaller percentage. And where they live, it's they're finding guys who have traditional values and they're like either Catholic or Protestant, but their parents do not want them getting married young. It's just like wired in. I mean, it definitely happens with the women too, But I think people don't know that even when the guys would like they probably otherwise would their parents are like, oh, you're way too young to get married and have kids. You know, they have boomer parents or gen X parents who are like, you have to have your degree, you have to have your career started, and you have to be thirty before you can even think of settling down and having kids. It's just how most people in the culture think, and I think in our circles online, we don't think that way. So we think there's like this huge pool of young men who are just ready to get married at twenty And honestly, I think the guys would be to a large degree, but the pressure from their circles, like their family is pretty intense at least that's what what I keep seeing with the younger girls that I know and like my daughter's friends and stuff like that. It's tough, but I and I understand why a lot of young men are nervous to get married with how family courts are and how women are, so I.
Speaker 1: Think it's more complicated.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, you guys know, I love to tell everybody you know, do it backwards, do it the right way, have your family done.
Speaker 3: This is why I want everybody to sign up for my Patris five point Blackmail to Success program.
Speaker 2: Have we even considered blackmailing some into being your spouse. Exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys laugh, but it works.
Speaker 2: The ology explorer. I've used double seven song as my ring tone. I just I don't answer it. I just let it go. Exactly. This guy knows what's a Brendan Brandstetter two dollars? How many bitcoin do you hold? I'm still buying, bro That's the number one rule of bitcoin is you don't ask people and you don't tell people how much bitcoin you got, uh, Carl Masio twenty rs. The most concerning thing isn't women, but the anti men laws that can leave you broker in jail if it falls apart. Now, this is true, This is true. But this is beginning to change a little bit. We're still good ways away, but this is true. One shot joined up for five months. Guys. Guys, guys, listen, you just got to show your date your pfas removing water purifier. They love that. Yeah, exactly, Start talking about your burkie, start talking about removing fluoride. One time I was at a bar and I was trying to talk to this red hair chick. This was like two thousand and seven, and it was the I don't know what I was thinking, but I had this idea if I started talking about like info Wars type stuff, I might get gets it was bombed. I started talking about fluoride in the water, and she just allergicly walked off. So don't do conspiracy stuff to try to talk to a girl. It does not work. You might as well start talking about Spider Rihz. I don't know, spider whis will probably do better stress tests. Five dollars. Dating boomers are in the chat, saying back in mind, Eh, they don't know how good they had it, telling people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps. Yeah, but Bobby c five dollars the Great Philosopher debo. He gave a lot of fantastic life advice. He said, quit being a bitch. Come on, dude. Somebody said I missed their super chow excuse me. Uh, okay, here we go. Alexander says, I'm going to Athos. I want to be a novice. Oh wow, do you have any advice for me how to prepare? I don't. I mean, I'm a married guy. For the deacons, a married guy. He could probably speak to that better than me, because I don't know nothing about that. Any advice you would have for somebody going to monastic life.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, by the way, So if if you haven't heard, the Igmam, the Abbot of Hell and Dark is coming out.
Speaker 1: In October, and i'll give the exact date.
Speaker 3: Uh, but he wants to meet with men who are potentially interested and uh, you know, starting the monastery here, so he'll be an Athnite monster and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So these are great questions if you're interested in.
Speaker 2: There's a monastery beginning up there in Montana.
Speaker 3: Yes, by the abbot, the abbot from Hillendar Monastery now where mel Gibson was.
Speaker 2: Just oh okay.
Speaker 3: So he's flying out with some monks and the potential one of his guys as a potential abbot of the monastery here.
Speaker 1: So it's all in the works now.
Speaker 3: And one of the things that the abbot requested amount Athos at Hillandar was he would love to meet with men who are interested. So it doesn't mean you're signed up, but like, this is a great opportunity, and I'll let everybody know the dates when we get the official date when he comes in in October.
Speaker 1: If you want to come up.
Speaker 3: And visit and act I can't think of it better, like the abbot uh, the serving monastery in mant Athos, coming here to talk to people about like you know what advice? How do I tell and discern and stuff like this, sort of the different stages. So I just wanted to give a you know, a plug there for our monastery up here.
Speaker 2: Mystic what's up? You keep spasing out? What's what's problem? Listen? You want to impress a girl? We start talking about David Ike and reptilians. That's you're in. What's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 16: Okay, So stand up comedy is actually on its way out.
Speaker 1: The next new thing is stand up tragedy.
Speaker 16: So instead of people telling jokes, it's gonna be people telling sob stories.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have clubs full of people weeping. There's just too much tragedy in the world.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 16: People are done with laughing. People don't have a sense of humor anymore. People just want to cry, you know. And so I think you should maybe look into it, stand up tragedy.
Speaker 1: You know that'll be uh, I think it'll be a big hit.
Speaker 2: Are you man? Series or I can't even honestly can't tell if you're being series? Are joking.
Speaker 1: I'm joking around.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I thought I thought, like, but that's actually might actually be the case, Like I mean in the liberal world, like like like we yeah, let's just have people getting together to drink and be miserable. I can actually see that it's called satire, dude.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be really funny, like a funny skid or something.
Speaker 2: That would be funny. I mean, that's actually a pretty good idea. And many people have said this. I said it years ago, Like satire becomes more and more difficult when the dystopia is here, like you, because everything is so crazy, there's nothing to make fun of, justin, it's all real. What's up justin? I'm mute, dude.
Speaker 15: Oh uh, so you wanted somebody to come up and talk about the relics being dug up by the Soviets. I've been studying that stuff actually for like the past three years. Oh, that's exactly, but that adjacent. So it's kind of a two part answer actually. So in Russia, pretty much everybody knew that saints didn't have to be incorrupt to be glorified. Sure, like you know, Saint Servramsarov, he was canonized in nineteen oh three, and it was pretty much criticized by a lot of foreign journals because he wasn't incorrupt. Yeah that's what the primary source less are.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's interesting, says So basically it was like kind of lying about like as if we thought that every holy man has to be incorrupt or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 15: And I have another book here, The Russian Revolution, a New History by Sean mcmeekon, and I think a page three and twenty seven he talks about how.
Speaker 1: The Bolshiviks did.
Speaker 15: They did open up, you know, a bunch of relic tombs and they revealed it to be a bunch of straw cloth bones and whatnot. But the Bolshric persecutions at the time, this is around nineteen twenty one nineteen twenty two, it's probably likely that they desecrated the graves beforehand, just because of all the nefarious seeds that were going on, because, for example, they would set up fake debates and newspapers where priests would renounce their faith for atheism.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And something a lovely note that mcmeeghan puts in his book is that even though the you know, all these graves were being opened, a lot of peasants were doubling down on their Orthodox faith, which was, you know, just fantastic.
Speaker 1: Let them be an example to us.
Speaker 2: Excellent, man. I appreciate that. Yeah, I knew it would probably be, you know, something that these atheists were cooking up a bunch of nonsense. Appreciate that. Colton, what's up, dog? I'm you Colton. That's a damn millennial name if I've ever heard one. Calton.
Speaker 1: What up? Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 18: Uh, I've been questioning about Eastern Orthodoxy. I've visited a Western rite here locally, I've grown up Protestant, and uh, I guess one of my biggest like hurdles ben is like the anathemas, like like some church fathers say that you cannot if you do not venerate these icons say like you are anathema.
Speaker 19: I mean like that.
Speaker 1: What I struggle with is, like I guess, I guess the issue.
Speaker 18: Would be like with my Protestant background, it made me feel like I would disregard the heavenly works I've seen.
Speaker 4: So far in my life and like that kind of that's tough, bro.
Speaker 1: Like that's what it feels like what anathemas mean.
Speaker 3: First of all, we say the Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth who fills all things.
Speaker 1: So the Holy Spirit is working even among pagans. Okay. So however, the mode in which the Holy Spirit works in the church is very extinct.
Speaker 18: Okay, So anathemas though it feels like I have lost connection.
Speaker 1: Crap, Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I like lost you there?
Speaker 1: Father Deacon, can you hear me? Okay, it seems like my connections back. Okay. So I'm saying is that the mode in which God exists can be distinct, and it's unique, and certainly in the sacraments and in the church and then the teachings and the dogmas and these various things.
Speaker 3: So we're not making the pronouncement that God doesn't do miraculous stuff outside of the church.
Speaker 1: Otherwise none of us would have converted.
Speaker 20: Hear anybody, Let me try to come back and come Jake, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can hear you.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't even know why. I'm laughing. It's just sort of like a some kind of a disaster that's funny for some reason. I don't know why. Anyway, Yes, we can hear you, father, you can go ahead.
Speaker 1: I think when your buddy, like.
Speaker 3: I used to, like, you know, ride around on BMX bikes when I was a kid, and you watch your buddy like a crud, it'd be like really hurt, and you would like it was a disaster, and you like you would totally laugh.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's comedy is like Aristotle says, it's a species of like the absurd, Right.
Speaker 3: It takes something that's true and then it's absurd, but not so absurd. He says that it goes into tragedy. So it's interesting that guy was bringing up tragedy. There's a fine line where it's like and that's a satirical element, right, And even like Hollywood itself write in film to be able to like speak truth to fiction, there's something similar about that with comedy.
Speaker 1: Haunts like it's.
Speaker 3: Speaking, it's hitting on something true, but it's absurd, like something's off about it, but in just such a way, and you really can't quantify.
Speaker 1: It's really kind of a qualitative to say like comedic timing and stuff like that. It's not a number, it's not like so funny every time he says it.
Speaker 2: It's six O nine, I'm gonna do like a I thought it would be funny to do a spurg a spurg stand ups get and it's just a guy that goes up there and he reads out equations. There's no punch lines, it's just equations. Shout out to the ginger choose. Yes, appreciate that. Moving on, Ben, what's up, dude? Tingo says, for ten dollars is phronsie Fridays? Where are the moms at? Where are the wine moms? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Where are they the Fridays? I like that. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: By the way, I feel like I feel like h Brosey is saving my life because I was almost convinced that I should go do open mic night at the Black Club. But now I feel like I feel like there was black people in the chat getting me to do it so that they could get rid of me. And I feel like H BRASEI just saved my life. What's up? Man?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Thanks to Justinian H for that historical insight basically answered my question. I was also curious.
Speaker 19: About the Orthodox position on rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Father Sarah from Rose repeatedly registered his distaste for rock and roll. I was just curious as perhaps that he was.
Speaker 2: Just picking up on anathema. And if you've ever listened, if you listen to a rock song, you're anathema. How's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no Actually, when the Bible talks about the one unforgivable sin, what it was doing is is prophesying rock and roll.
Speaker 2: In fact, I can do the chance all those who listen to Lead's up, lead on no more. How's that? Six of spades? Since ten dollars? And he says, this stream is so good that it got me to hop in the car and I'm twenty beers deep looking for some cigarettes. Thank you. Jay dude is taking this stream serious. He's seriously partying on the stream. Taylor richards Taylor Richardson says, for two dollars, I have a few questions about Orthodoxic Well, bro, that's what that number is for. Call me on the elon app. Father Deacon says, Ginger Jews, Yes, do you have a problem with beat us? Take one of the ginger Jews? Okay, barely, you can barely probably eat it because it's all sugar, but it'll it'll take care of the beat us for the now, for the moment to see that's my Woody Allen, So what he's Jewish? If you don't know where are we at? Michael Banda, I'm a Protestant. How do you interpret Romans nine? God bless You can go and watch the multiple livestreams that we've done over the years calling out and critiquing Roman Catholic I'm shooting me a Calvinist theology. So I've done one livestream with I don't even want to say his name anymore. Thank you so much, scamshamou. We did a long critique of Calvinism. You can watch that on my clips channel two UH installments and David Patrick Harry we did a discussion as well. Thomas says, this is a vibe. Yeah, I don't know. We're just experimenting here. I've never really played jap funk and jap pop as I talked as, so we're experimenting. There's a lot of people in the line here. Josh Oh, what's up? Josh Oh, josh o? One mute?
Speaker 1: Oh good? Sorry, might be whenever it connects, it like to meet you speakers for a couple of seconds. So I couldn't hear that.
Speaker 2: That's what everyone tells me. But I think this is a collective live that everyone is telling me.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it actually is. It's actually a big conspiracy anyway, how you look are you?
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like you're my gang stalker Dan, and it might be might maybe this is the crypto. See, I'm gonna do a skit of an Aussie crypto. Bro this you're him?
Speaker 1: Dude, you reckon day.
Speaker 2: You want to get air dropped off Fosters.
Speaker 21: You know I've come on and chatted to you like three or four times in every single time you make fun of my accident.
Speaker 2: I'm not making fun of your accident. I appreciate it, right or right? But look, if I could do ask question, you can't sure?
Speaker 1: Right, I know it's a debate thing.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, if not, it's says you and I don't have the debate.
Speaker 1: No, it's his, it's his debate.
Speaker 2: It's as you don't have to debate. It's also Q and A Okay, okay, no worries.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have a question regarding.
Speaker 21: The interplay between Kirker Guard and his idea of the leap of faith and the transcendental argument that you put forward, because it seems to me like there's a really good solid philosophical case for the transcendental argument for God, and yet they're kind of it's it's it's a logical conclusion that you're kind of coming.
Speaker 1: To for the existence of God.
Speaker 21: And yes, I can kind of lead people there, but it seems to me that in what Kirker Guard is putting forward is this super rational idea and there is this kind of step into the unknown or you know, maybe maybe the reaching the limits of actual epistemological grounding, and so someone actually has to, you know, step into that unknown.
Speaker 1: And I'm just.
Speaker 21: Wondering, because obviously you you're very much in the realm of philosophy, but I'm just not quite sure where particularly the Orthodox approach might have a view or or you know, an opinion on that.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, there's a lot of affinity between the approach that we have criticizing scholasticism and all that kind of stuff that we would agree with Kergard on. I've cited him in a lot of the papers that I wrote in grad school, and I've read several of Careguard's works. I appreciate him, I like him a lot. He's probably closer to us than a lot of these other goobers a lot of clossy realm. But I do think there's areas that we would disagree in the sense of, like what he's what he's reacting to isn't really Orthodox problems. There are problems of Protestant scholasticism, you know, Roman Catholic scholasticism, scientism in church. Right, what I'm saying like, we agree with the critiques, but that doesn't mean that his flight into a kind of hedism is necessarily right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 21: But I guess maybe if he could just expand on that, because I I am not not quite sure that the lines are kind of blurred there in terms of maybe the idea of of the Orthodox faith is not is not propositional or it's not essentially propositional, right, it's a it's an entire whole old being and and.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that people people over over stress this point. What what Paalama says is not that the faith doesn't have propositions. He says that it transcends propositions. So in other words, it's not that the conceptual knowledge is bad or wrong, it's just very limited and it's limiting and the goal of dogmas and the propositions and the concepts is to point you to the real, direct experience of God. And a lot of times people take that and they say, oh, well, you see, then the concepts and the rational stuff is therefore bad. That's not true. That's not what Palamas says. Palama says, those things are good, but they're very limited and their own they only go so far. So apologetics, as we often say, that's just kind of a sign pointing you to the church. That's really all it can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, awesome, I think we're on the same page. I just kind of want to.
Speaker 21: Understand it from from how you would articulate it so much appreciated it take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wouldn't accept fidism because at the end of the day, it's like, well, if fidism is the case, then uh, we don't have an answer to a Mormon who says, we'll just pray and you'll feel it and take a leap of faith. Yeah, but it doesn't make sense. Yeah, but don't trust your reasoning because it's a you know, leap of faith. So fidism is dumb. And it could be also the case that kuker Guard's critique of the scholastic rationalist impulse in the West is good, but his answer is not sufficient. You see what I'm saying, Like maybe he just kind of threw his hands up and he's like, I don't know, it's not this so maybe it's just a leap of faith or something, but you know whatever, Blaze, what's up dude?
Speaker 22: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, I have a question. Before I get into that, I have a bit for you. What I have a comedy bit for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: It would be Jordan B.
Speaker 19: Peterson explaining Roman Catholic traditional puppet masses.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh yeah, could work because I mean his wife is a trad cat now and then we still don't know where he is, right, He's just still we don't know what, right, Yeah, right, I'll think about that. That could work. JBP on a pumping mass Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: But anything with the Jordan's Penison voice that you do, I think it would be funny.
Speaker 2: I've been working on mine. Thank you appreciate that I've been working on it. Make it a little bit better, I think. I think, Uh, Ryan Rivera and Jim Bob do it the best. I'm trying to get mine better. Underwater and then are you literally underwater? What's up? We can't hear you, man, you can you hear me barely? It's up.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a big Google.
Speaker 23: Question, But the first thing I was gonna say was, I think it'll be fine even if you talk to two A bunch of Hispanics and uh in a when in one of those in the comedian and I think we're pretty true.
Speaker 2: But the I feel like I would I'm safer amongst a bunch of Trolos than a bunch of brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like that's yeah, I think it'll be fine.
Speaker 23: Also, the thing that I actually thought was kind of funny or this isn't about this video. It's about like how Charlie Kirk and Ben Sharp are kind of like pushing away the Ebstein files.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I was just kind of kind of funny, you.
Speaker 23: Know how like Donald Trump is like, oh yeah, I'll release I think he said that he'll release some of it, which is super suspicious of them to say, like yaikes, dude. But the biglogal question that I had was like, and I don't know, I think is a Matthew twenty four verse twenty two.
Speaker 24: I don't understand what is happening right there, Matthew twenty four, what twenty two, or there will be great tribulation such as has not been since beginning of the world to this time.
Speaker 2: No, no norse shall ever be unless those days were shortened. No flesh will be saved, but for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened. So basically, I think it's just saying that for the sake of the church, God will put an end to this period of tribulation because it would end up basically killing the entire world whatever it is. Oh, I see, but hey, I appreciate that. Good questions, man, Nathan. What's up, dude? I appreciate being so generous today. You guys have paid the bills once again. Appreciate that it's always good to come on the last streams and have the bills paid.
Speaker 1: Uh, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I was wondering if we can come back to the bitcoin. So I'm trying to figure out how this works.
Speaker 17: So you say, you say about putting your bitcoin on a cold storage wallet.
Speaker 1: Uh, then like, how how do you get it off?
Speaker 17: And can you can you then transfer between you and your friends with that cold storage wallet quite easily? Or is it a bit harder than you have to go through somebody's processing or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, bitcoin is peer to peer. First of all, the bitcoin isn't on the wallet. The bitcoin is on the blockchain, and what's on the cold storage device is just your keys to that. So basically depending upon what kind of wallet you get, whether it's uh, you know, blockstream, Jade or like a Ledger or whatever. No, you can send bitcoin directly to your friends. So the whole point of it is to bypass the banks. Literally, the whole point of bitcoin is to get rid of banks. And so yeah, you can, you can, you can. You can send it to your buddy without a bank or without any you know, sort of middleman. Is what the what the point of it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So then like for then people that don't use bitcoin, how do you like, how easy is it to transfer it back into cash to to send somebody or spend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that at that at this stage, uh, this is where exchanges unfortunately are senal necessary. So in order to cash out, you would pretty much need to be on some exchange. But the good point, the good part about that is that there's a lot of exchanges now, So whether you're in the US or Europe, Like, there's a lot of different options for being on an exchange and cashing out.
Speaker 25: Okay, so then.
Speaker 17: For there's exchange exchanges and stuff, how how soon do you get that cash?
Speaker 1: Like can you like put it like have it go into your bank and go to the ATM and pull that cash out pretty much immediately.
Speaker 2: With with coinbase, it's one to three days to go back into your account. But I find that with my bank it's usually that same day. Cracking it's about the same. It seems like it's a little bit longer if you use cracking. I don't know about Gemini as in exchange have mainly used cracking and coinbase, so it's usually one to three days on average.
Speaker 17: And I did have a question about tag. So I've heard a critique where they'll say that that God is not the necessary precondition for knowledge. What would be the answer to that critique, Well.
Speaker 2: If they say that, they're going to have to explain what is and what would function better than God to ground the transcendental categories. So if they can come up with some answer or some way that they could make sense of metaphysics and epistemology and ethics without a being that could ground those things. I'd be interested to hear it, because that's the whole point of tag is that you need a being like that. Starm here, what's up, Cure Starmer, what's up? By the way, shout out to Swan Bitcoin because I realized I've wracked up quite a bit of more than i'd expect. That it's not a lot of money, but I racked up more referrals than I thought I had. And if you are interested in bitcoin, you could get started with a Swan Bitcoin. It's a bitcoin only company. It's not an exchange. It's basically just a company where you buy bitcoin and then transfer it to your wallet. That's it. Very easy, very simple process. It does take a little while, so like if you sign up with Swan, you don't get your bitcoin that day. They do take a few days to okay, you attach your bank or whatever, and then I think it's like twenty eight days before you transfer it off. But Swan is a bitcoin only company, so it's not a crypto trading thing. It's basically just for bitcoin.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And that's the easy, normal, normy route. People want to go to coinbase, you can do that coin Base is kind of a hassle. There's a lot of drawbacks to coinbase, but there is my referral code. And somebody said I didn't get anything from your referral code. Well, I think you get ten dollars a free bitcoin. So unless they're not doing that correctly or something, I don't know what you mean, Like, you don't get a thousand dollars free. It's not a like some of these exchanges are like, oh, we get three hundred dollars of crypto trading free. That's not what this is, dude. It's just a bitcoin only company.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you're gonna support me. You can subscribe there or excuse me, you can send bitcoin right there to my bitcoin wallet for support if you'd like to support the Channel six of Spades. No we did that, Michael, No, we did that. Uh, leave it to Ethan. Five dollars popped caller Friday goes Hard. Great interview with Nick. Nick Bryant, Yes, thank you, and welcome to the new subscribers. Appreciate that. All right, let's see who's next. Mike, what's up? Mike? Past the mic? You pass the mic.
Speaker 19: Oh, if if you really wanted to do you know black comedy and a stand up, but a stand up for black people.
Speaker 1: I guess you could lean into the Jamaican bit. It would be a I just want to meet cool people.
Speaker 2: I think they actually would like if I performed that song live, they would be like, what the white boy doing.
Speaker 19: To teens?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, I think black would love that. What's up, Mike?
Speaker 19: Yeah, But are we still on the topic of the zoomer dating or we kind of passed?
Speaker 1: Whatever you want, Okay, I just I mean that, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 19: Know, what's kind of an anti boomer thing, but like it's kind of a little different. I just have to In my experience, I just came out of a relationship too. You know, I'm twenty one and the girls dating was twenty And the thing I realized way too late is that you're also dating her influences, and it's.
Speaker 2: Uh, what do you mean explain that?
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know, I mean, you're dating your influences like you have to.
Speaker 19: In my experience, part of the problem was she had a bunch of friends that were like basically all of her friends were convincing her to break up with me for like months on end.
Speaker 1: And you know, she was she used to be, even Mormon, just like me.
Speaker 19: And it's just hard to convince her out of a certain mindset that's already so.
Speaker 1: Drilled into her psyche, I guess over the years.
Speaker 19: And you know, obviously the that's you know, she liked me enough, and she still likes me, and it's just hard to uh, it's hard to deal with that, especially those drilled in, those deep convictions.
Speaker 1: Especially she had a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: About like religion.
Speaker 19: She called me brainwashed once just because I was, you know, I'm a catechumen. And it's just a lot, it's just a lot of stuff like that. And then you have to convince her, oh, if we did plan.
Speaker 26: On having a kid, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't you know, going around, you know, having abortions and stuff. It's just stuff like that.
Speaker 19: It's just I have to I have uh, not only I have to convince her to, you know, be with me. I have to convince her against everyone else that's convincing her out of it. And especially especially in this you know, in the twenty first century and the great old, big old twenty five, it's like, uh, yeah, it's not not the black pill, but it's like it's a losing battern just in you know, just you know, young women are very easily influenced by you know, emotional things like you know, her friends, convincing her, you know how she's felt, you know, how she's seen, religion or certain aspects of gotcha.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I feel you, I feel you. On that, I would say it's time to be black pilled, meaning we become black people, we enter into black culture. There's a lot of black girls that single right now. That's what I'm saying. That's the true black pill, where we all find wives, where we all make it. We're all gonna make it with that black pil You know what's funny, we didn't even get We're like three hours deep and we didn't even get to one video that I wanted to talk about. We talked a little bit about Crypto and Trump. So basically it took us like four hours to get to one topic. Dude, that's that's wild. But and we still had fun and made more money than I would have made talking about all this boring stuff. So this is great. And by the way, I'm still here. I'm still staying no, no, no, no, no, no, Jay, you can't spell. I think I spelled pretty good, but I do get a lot of things wrong and I don't care. But what's he think I misspelled Lubertarianism. I spelled it lubertarian on purpose. You goof us, y'all too stupid to get my jokes. I'm just gonna go do stand up and tell everybody they're stupid because theyn't get my joke. You're stupid, You're all dumb. My mom says I'm funny and you're dumb. Stand stand Oh we didn't even get to cringe core music. Dude. See this is what I'm saying. This is people on TikTok and Instagram. Look at this. Watch this? Oh my gosh, dude, watch this sit behind.
Speaker 7: The screens a tall ship. Well what if I was checked af wootball?
Speaker 8: Meet you Ali?
Speaker 27: Just to kill y'all.
Speaker 2: I actually like that one. That guy was pretty funny. I felt like it was supposed to be funny, but no, that was What is this? I don't know, but I like it. Just roll with it, dude, you gotta roll with it. These are the best shout out to this catatonic youth channel This guy's great. Look at this. This is a retarded Giovanni Ribisi right here, Look at this ISDI Giovanni Retardi right there, retard BC And if they.
Speaker 7: Don't know, well, he is the sitch.
Speaker 1: I'm just a smart, gass, middle class metal head.
Speaker 2: Interesting for a metal head to wrap that. You didn't expect that to just.
Speaker 1: Understand.
Speaker 8: Send me your simple It's sam.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 7: I feel like fucking Dumbo.
Speaker 1: I feel like Dumbo.
Speaker 2: I actually like that one too. I feel like dumbled with a with an auto tune that was fire.
Speaker 19: Jia.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize that when I was doing cringe core. It's not even that cringe like. It's actually okay, and actual cran core is so much more cringe than I could have ever dreamed. When we watch this is music on Instagram and TikTok and this this this guy, catatonic youth, he collects together. We've done this guy before, we watched his clips before. He collects together the best of the worst of TikTok and Instagram musicians. It's it's it's something to behold.
Speaker 7: Logic that was.
Speaker 2: Nine inch fails. So that chick her friend did a backflip off of a truck in her video she fell and this chick left it.
Speaker 1: In the videos.
Speaker 2: This roster did actually message is me. I mean, I think it's funny, but this guy actually is pretty nice guy. He's always like he's doing all this anti New world or Stuff's his message in me. We haven't heard SKA in a while. It's it's a bold move to try to bring SKA back, you guys. Remember Ska, and I mean Sky was like all Christian bands too, Remember that Christian ska bands. It's a bold move to bring that back. Now. I like this dude, this is like a This is like a dungeon master, uh in real time. And also that this checks out of his league, I might have to say.
Speaker 28: They're just sentence of Atlanta can get the overscribing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, our black Taudry road.
Speaker 2: We Oh, this is like if riff Raff was was a meth head. You by my side are low rows. That's what Florida's like. People want to say, what's up? What happens if I moved to Florida? Well, you can either be at Blacksonville and with the black people in the black community, or this dude, which is everywhere else outside of Like if you go to the Florida countryside. This is the Florida dude right here.
Speaker 27: Guys when they're younger, married in a year in the suburb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want like to winn help away?
Speaker 2: You got a SpongeBob shirt.
Speaker 29: You don't want to candy, you don't need, you don't need.
Speaker 11: I like that guy.
Speaker 2: That's a bold strategy to mom film me out the lake house while I sing my song. We don't need coke and we don't need we we just need more vitamin than me. This spurg rapper took my joke. I just said a spurg stand up comedian just reading out algorithms, and we got a black spurg rapper just reading numbers.
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 8: I don't want to say it, but I've been having day dreams. I haven't seen visions of my mentioning, and it scares me.
Speaker 2: You got to be Martin came to have an Oh. I thought that was a girl.
Speaker 19: Dude, I can say I'm racist because of black man and stars.
Speaker 2: And you looked at my bands on and they look that was Ryan Rivera right there, like sneakers.
Speaker 14: First time he heard a sound like this through you speakers.
Speaker 2: I could beat box better than that. There come on now, scarce, so.
Speaker 8: I can do these.
Speaker 2: Talking about y'all heard of Jared Leto, This is Jared let it go? Is that Christy Mayor?
Speaker 1: I need to get there, we go.
Speaker 2: We need some just some tribal drums. Dude, you know she's playing the u f O all tribal settings, some some chill. Y'all need to chill, inquire, inquire longer two dollars? Do you recommend Antiochian or Greek for Catechistus? I mean I would, I guess go to an Antiochio one I don't know.
Speaker 1: Out in Sandres.
Speaker 8: Hello, dumb bitch, you remember me?
Speaker 1: You were the one that ran off and she did hunt gold figure in it?
Speaker 7: Since that just turned gold digger.
Speaker 2: Y'all remember Hansen? Whoa dude? What's oh my gosh, this is like tarted out Hanson.
Speaker 14: Dude.
Speaker 30: I never understood the whole pronoun thing or why people think.
Speaker 4: It was okay.
Speaker 7: Old tears in my eyes, closed fist to the sky.
Speaker 2: I wish these songs had more than they need to longer clips. This is too good, This is too too much gold here, dude. See y'all thought that cringe core. No, no, the crench core is good. No, see what I'm saying. Grit. What's up, dude, Grit? It smells like hairspray in here. What the hell, dude, Jamie pray hairspray? What's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Hey? Jay?
Speaker 31: Uh yeah, I just want to say a couple of things on the Zoomer dating help out the young ends, and uh, I wanted to say that if you ever considered coming to the city Chicago, Uh, live in the city here, and I guarantee we can pack the house for you up this way.
Speaker 2: How are you going to guarantee that?
Speaker 31: Oh man, there's so many orthodox around here. This is like gotta be one of the biggest cities in the country for it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm coming there for Oasis. You' all ain't gonna come to that. You can't guarantee that.
Speaker 1: That might be true.
Speaker 31: I'm over the metal head I uh yeah, be going to the Pantera concert.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going to. Metal We can meet you there. Are you talking to me?
Speaker 7: What are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know it?
Speaker 2: You think I don't know parent? Do you think I didn't know Pantero songs?
Speaker 1: Man, the groove metal? That's peak metal?
Speaker 2: Jay, dude, I'm like dimebag Daryl Nice. But I mean, I mean in terms of looks I got. I'm a don piece Darryl, call me don piece Darryl.
Speaker 1: He was diaming Daryl in the eighties in his hair metal days.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, they tried to cover that up.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yep, did you know that? Did you know that Michael Bolton was a hair metal guy at first?
Speaker 1: Nice, I could get into that. I'm gonna look that up.
Speaker 2: I'm serious. I'm not joking yet. Michael Bolton's first maybe one or two albums are hair metal.
Speaker 31: So he actually went, uh, just took a steep decline in my eyes, But I don't know, showing my age too, Tom love it him and mess.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't call that a decline. But if you want to be a big that's up to you. Well. Sorry, So Michael Bolton early hair metal. Watched this? Yeah, here's one. It's even on his channel, like his old stuff is actual hair metal. Right, So here's there he is right there. Watch this. I mean, it's like indistinguishable from like Motley Crue. It's crazy. Look up, Look up, Michael Bolton. Everybody goes crazy. Yeah, but thank you I appreciate that. I'm we will be up in Chicago. I'm sure eventually, and uh, I'm about to be set straight once I start. It's weird. It's like he's like this demon that you can invoke when you start talking about music. Mister j R. A shows up magically as the living incarnation of the music encyclopedia to set your last straight.
Speaker 1: I have a question about PSA.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm only here to talk about time, love and Tenderness or any other Michael Bolton song. That's literally the only thing we're talking about today. Why do you want to do that to me? Man, come on.
Speaker 1: The Percy Sedge cover of one A Man Loves a Woman.
Speaker 2: There he goes, look at this living encyclopedia. I mean John Adams probably played with Michael Bolton back in the days of being a hair metal dude. This is a and then he fell out.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: He ran away. He ran I said his name, and he ran away. Listen. I got an idea. Single guys, if you're hard up, it's time to lower your standards. Okay, single dudes, it's time to start thinking about single moms. How do I get a single mom? Easy? Okay, a lot easier than all the other things that you're trying to do. First of all, we're gonna take you to Michael Bolton camp. Get a horse, okay, learn horse riding. Okay, find a leather jacket, something proferably swede ish. We're gonna unbutton that shit. Okay, like this all right? Fire also good. Demonstrate that you know the workings and makings of a fire. It's very primal, it's cave manish. It signifies masculinities. Okay. Mom jeans preferably up to a about your boobs as a guy. Okay, raided belt and or some sort of Southwestern ish belt with Indian patterns. Do not wear a form fitting shirt. I want you to wear a vastly oversized, droopy pirate shirt underneath the vastly oversized swede leather jacket, flat number five, long hair down to at least the small of your back. Mom jeans are a must. Okay. Also pull the mom jeans up so high that there's a clear outline of your package. Because, let's be honest, here, the single moms are shopping. What better way to get a single mom than Michael Bolton songs? Okay, but you're also becoming Michael Bolton. So I'm actually telling you you are no longer a gamer man. You are taking on the persona and the ethos and the vibe of Michael b Okay, exhibit a mom core for whatever reason, moms love this. If you doubt me, consider the woman in the video whom when she sees eagles flying over this dude. Okay, he's a force of nature. That's what I'm trying to say. It's the elemental spirits. You got fire, you got eagles, you got horses, all three of the elements right there. Water, This dude walking on water. Okay, Daddy Bolton is miraculous, is what I'm saying. Okay, are you taking notes? Got it? A lot of dudes taking notes?
Speaker 8: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Okay? What else? We got? Leather jackets also a must. Caves another one of the elements. Boom. Now is this working? The video shows us, Yes, watch boom. Chicks are so eager. They're hopping on horses. They're riding towards Michael Bolton out in the middle of nowhere. Single moms are like, find me a steed. I need to get to this man right now. Find me a steed. Shadow Facts where art thou. Okay, moms are in the desert like that. Moms are taking baths in the ocean looking for Michael bolt just waiting for him to show up in the desert. It works. I'm telling you, guys, look at that. This is next level game that mikey b understood in the nineties that we didn't even understand. We didn't get this. Okay, he connected with the elements, the elemental forces. Okay, moms were just over here passing out just from the freaking video, not from the horse ride. They're just passing out from Michael Bolton. Dude. They're over here climbing the damn rocks to get to Michael Bolton. Or is that Michael Bolton. He's in the right like he's He's melded with the forces of nature. Moms are climbing mountains to get to Michael Bolton. Okay, you nerds, you dorks got it all backwards. Oh how do I go chase women? Hell, I gotta chase the girls. They gotta glat No, no, they will come to you. Single moms are gonna be riding steeds to find you, dude. That's what I'm trying to tell you. You dummy. He's got it all backwards. There She's over here, laying out in the mountains waiting for him to show up. She's like, I just go to the desert hope that Michael Bolton's filming a video. That's my best chance. This is what y'all gotta understand, the vibe.
Speaker 27: To my life.
Speaker 14: You are the one.
Speaker 4: You are the one.
Speaker 2: Said I loved you, but I lied.
Speaker 32: This is maml No.
Speaker 2: My field inside.
Speaker 27: Said I loved you but I was wrong.
Speaker 14: No good, never ever feel this troll.
Speaker 2: You just learned game and you didn't even know it. I just taught you all what pickup artists is gonna teach you that level of game? None of them, not a damn one. Now, all you dorks, lower your standards. Find the best single mom in town. I just gave you the secrets right there. That's straight mom core. That's mom core, private keys to your boomer core mom core mom coin. I gave you the private keys to single mom coin right there. One shot says, when I think of Michael Bolton, I think of that Jack Sparrow song from Lonely Island, also a classic, also a.
Speaker 7: Classic time love a tenderness.
Speaker 2: Don't get me going on Bolton. Don't get me on a Bolton kick. Y'all are already regretting. All the women have already left because they can't handle it. It's too much. Start talking about Michael Bolton. It's a meltdown. Okay, we got a Bolton core Reactor meltdown. We got the the the jokes in the chat, our next level fire right now, John Adams, come back up here. Instead of straight I'm you, John Adams?
Speaker 1: Was im?
Speaker 2: You dog?
Speaker 33: The key to you know, for the young guys, they need to go watch all of the old metal videos or the adult contemporary videos of the eighties because they all have the same thing, like.
Speaker 1: Just what you described exactly and yeah it's fringe leather jackets.
Speaker 12: The other thing you have to point out is you could you can peg the mom jeans and tuck them into the cowboy boots.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want those mom jeans so tight and so high that you've got the biggest male cameltoe of all time. That's what I want.
Speaker 9: With with with if you're wearing them with cowboy boots, you won't be able to like put the cowboy boots over the cowboy boots.
Speaker 1: They must be tucked in.
Speaker 2: Absolutely preferably preferably also extremely irrationally long braided belt looped over many times.
Speaker 4: By the way, braided braided belts are coming back.
Speaker 12: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Well? Braded belts are in.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. I didn't actually know that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not. You're not hip unless you have a braided belt. Now it's a.
Speaker 9: But the the key thing here is is learning how to play guitar or learning how to sing in a you know, my falsetto voice.
Speaker 2: Now Balton's got that range, dude. In fact, if you watch Time, Love and Tenderness, he will actually do almost a high sea with that who. He'll do a who. It's almost a high seat.
Speaker 9: But there is an alternative route if you can't wear them, you know, the proto metal adult contemporary way. You can go the white linen suit with white Barachi's way.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm liking what I'm I'm liking it or what what.
Speaker 12: You What you realize is that after every single month you know, seventies band gave up, you know, their career, they decided to wear white linen suits and white Baracchi's and they got a new career.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just wanted to add that in. That's the new that's the way to get that's what we need to get the girls making.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, absolutely, the rock and roll encyclopedia himself are classic. BFF J R. Adams himself. Shout out to our boy John, what's up Corey? What's up? Corey Booker?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hey, doingbooks? I guess a more serious question. So it's on Old Testaments and New Testament slavery. Do you have any like articles or books that the Orthodox that you can recommend for me to look over.
Speaker 2: Yes, our buddy Lewis over at Orthodoxy Hata created an entire documentary and he spent forever on it and heardly anybody watched it. So go to Orthodoxy Hata and watch Lewis's documentary on it. He put us so much time into that. Shout out to our boy Lewis, what's up, nifty nitty nipple tips? What's up nipple tips? Jack the Guitar God says, for two dollars, look up Michael Bolton, Lonely Island.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's a classic. We just talked about. What's up, man, I'm you.
Speaker 1: Yoh, what's up man? Hey, yeah, I was reading a little bit of Martin Heidegger. Uh.
Speaker 34: I'm not gonna pretend I'm too familiar with him, But what do you think he means when he talks.
Speaker 1: About that they sell? It's like oddly similar to like the pronoun people.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Father Deacon would know. Perhaps, Wait what we we're talking about Michael Bolton's cameltoe and you're over here asking me about this is insane. We have reached peak and sanity, dog yeah, and we got kids screaming. What is going on?
Speaker 8: Is this even really?
Speaker 2: Is this real?
Speaker 1: I'm at the filth pool, dude, Sorry.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I'm just wondering if this is even really?
Speaker 1: What was the term either used? Uh them selves? They're like they're conformists. Oh yeah, there, it's the herd, it's the they.
Speaker 3: It's like the inauthentic uh deep personalized fees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, NPC kind of mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting people that spend the time it filth pools, Like me, what is going on?
Speaker 2: We evered peak peak madness. Then it's like it sounds like you're in hell, dude, did you go to hell? And it's like there's like demon. Children are screaming, I.
Speaker 1: Live in Hell. It's called Helena.
Speaker 2: I live in Helen.
Speaker 1: You can hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't even think about it that they're gonna be children in the silk pool.
Speaker 2: But sorry, that's not a fern now right now, that's Dante. I'm gonna go up in the Black Comedy Columba. Y'all think about Dante that It does kind of sound like hell over here. It does. It sounds like the children are like going crazy. Good grief, whoa dude? Can you can you knew it? That's that's really loud. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude exactly. You want to you want to trigger some kids start talking about design and the kids are gonna go nuts.
Speaker 28: The kids are like, oh my gosh, they're talking about design being in time again.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 2: What y'all think about Delonte's infernot?
Speaker 1: What I think?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man?
Speaker 1: What's up? Can you hear me? Fine?
Speaker 2: I can't know what's on your mind? Michael Bolton's cameltoe or what?
Speaker 1: Can you hear like the jet engine in the background.
Speaker 2: No, but that's okay, gotcha.
Speaker 35: So when it comes to like justifying meta ethical claims of like objective morality you appeal to like religion.
Speaker 1: Right more or less?
Speaker 2: H yeah, sure.
Speaker 35: And do you think there's any way to reconcile it against somebody appealing to the same form of meta ethics but just a different religion.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the debate shifts a little bit into the metaphysics of that religion. So it depends on what the religion is. But all of the positions are going to have a very limited number of metaphysical positions that they could go to to try to justify it.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, that's all. Now.
Speaker 2: I love it. This is uh. I don't know if I'm insane or if we've actually achieved some sort of like new level of podcasts that is just unheard. I mean, this is wild and I'm loving it. I mean we're going from like episode of Justification to Michael Bolton. I mean, this is just this is this is peak Jay's analysis right here.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Let's get a little bit of this coming back, because I need to I need to I need to center. I need to become zen and center. What does that even mean anyway? Very zen? That to me just says faking gay. You starts saying, yours is zen Jacob cave two dollars? What that means exactly? Exactly? We got shout out to Bryce and Gray. He just dropped his audience over here in the chat. I'm joking what that is?
Speaker 8: What that means?
Speaker 2: Peak Jay Bolton exactly. I don't think we can handle any more of this cringe corn music. That stuff was just unbelievable. I was gonna talk about Trump, but not anymore. I can't this. This is the worst, dude. This is like, this is what's convincing me that I should do stand up because this is the worst. This might be the worst routine I've ever seen in my life. Watch this. Not this guy. This guy does. This guy is actually okay because he just like basically gets quiet. This next routine is probably the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm being serious. Watched this. It's on YouTube, right, Hey guys, Okay, these three guys. Wow, I'm being serious. Like when I saw this, and I didn't even watch this whole video, I watched like half of this video, and I'm like, these this is awful. Now, these three dudes kind of look like standard nerdy dude, right, but I find that nerdy dudes pretty often have a decent sense of humor. So I watched this clipper. I'm like, Okay, these guys can't be that bad. No, no, no, this is the worst stand up thing I've ever seen in my life. This is amazing. It's so bad. I'm being serious. I'm not hyping this. Do you think, oh, he's just wiping thismself because you watch this, just watch.
Speaker 36: As We're gonna try and do this with one mic. But we have to introduce Jeffrey Linneman. What can we say about Jeffrey.
Speaker 21: Let's see, so Jeffrey has gotten dumped by his girlfriend three times in the past.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, the nerdy do on the left has a cane, which I like. I actually kind of like that to a cane. And this just makes no sense. I don't even know what's saying. I talk about that? Or do you want to talk about butt play?
Speaker 6: Or what?
Speaker 2: Do you what do you want to talk about? Jeff uh, this guy got dumped by his girlfriend. Do you want to talk about that or butt play?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: It doesn't even make sense. Yeah, we can talk about I mean my girlfriend. Jeffrey does look like a guy that likes cucklehorn.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about a cuckold porn?
Speaker 37: What?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 36: I mean Jeffrey do the pterodactyl dance while we talk about you, all right, So, uh, Jeffrey has a long term girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Week do the pterodactyle tarodactyle dance while we talk about gross stuff. And look at the dude in the green hat. He's just like mystified.
Speaker 36: Invite her to the comedy shows that we do. Uh, we save a seat for her every time. But she she she'll, she'll, she'll come one of these times. It's Uh, it's troubling because I also have a crush on Tiffany.
Speaker 2: There definitely is chemistry.
Speaker 36: Uh, she's a real girl, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this is like three pedos doing I don't know what this is. Is this not the worst thing you've ever seen? Though, Jeffrey has a girlfriend, but she kind of likes frying. But that was the worst joke I've ever seen in a life.
Speaker 35: One nice thing about coming up to England, Like I might sound funny to you guys, but at least I can read.
Speaker 1: Up here, Like.
Speaker 2: Are British people known for not reading? I don't understand.
Speaker 30: I got straight a's in school, straight absences.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, Like, this is so bad, dude, I could just go up there and bomb and do better than this stuff on purpose. See what I'm saying. The chat understands now. Uh, let's see all right, common sense all I've got all these people on line. What's up, man, we're over here talking nonsense. I'm what's up, dude. I think the worst part of this is that you feel embarrassed for these people, you know what I mean? Like you feel sorry for these people and like who, like why was there no one there to stop their friends? You see, know what I'm saying, Like, guys, like, be a good friend and tell your friend dude, that is garbage. Man, what are you doing? Don't do it? Don't do it?
Speaker 30: And last week I saw one with a unique name by the name of fun Fantastic. Next day I saw another full restaurant by the name pun You Loss. I was kicking it in content because I was going to get some weed soft restaurant that just open by the name of poo real.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Pull show by the name of.
Speaker 38: Life gay jokes, guys, what's going on here?
Speaker 35: Sometimes bombing on this show is still better than anything else these people have done in their lives, so you know, it's sort of a win win situation.
Speaker 38: Recently, No, yo, are you doing crowd work?
Speaker 35: Bro?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 38: No, Well, Texas is very pro gay. All right, I'm gonna let you'all know that right now. Who do you think wasn't funny yet? Who do you think gave them the idea for the foot on corn dog?
Speaker 8: The ass list?
Speaker 2: Chaps? No, the mechanical? Oh my gosh, dude, I can't take any more. This is the worst thing I've ever seen. I'd rather look at Michael Bolton's mom jeans and that that was awful. Ohhen, what's up dude?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, like everyone should be a stand up compared to that, Literally everybody in this audience should go be a stand up comedian. What's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 15: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I had a question about usury.
Speaker 2: I'm a master at it, so you want to learn how to do it or what how to do it more effectively? What the right rates are to be? I mean, I'm straight shylock up in here.
Speaker 4: No I don't, I don't.
Speaker 20: I I was wondering because is usury specifically like like vague on the interest or whatever.
Speaker 2: It No, it's a it's a pound of flesh, Bro's it's not vague at all. That's precise. It's a shylock. Nobody gets my shardlight Merchant of Venice.
Speaker 1: No, I understood the reference.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but I what I was wondering actually about usury, So I know exactly what you're to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually on the dance floor. Have you ever heard that song?
Speaker 1: What song?
Speaker 2: Usually on the dance floor? Have you heard that song?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: No, shorty got the boots with the with the debt?
Speaker 5: What I don't know?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I'm being serious. It's probably one of the best nineties EM songs, uh that many have forgotten. Let me to play just a second for it. Oh yeah, it's only one thing they can bring this world together that begins with you. But where it begins with you?
Speaker 32: Got you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you what word it is?
Speaker 2: Usery on the dance baker. Anyway, go ahead, you want to know the precise interest rates to rip your friends off? What was your question is about? Yah's wrong? You shouldn't do it. It's a it's anti biblical, anti canonical for one thousand years of Christianity forbids.
Speaker 20: Usury, right, I guess I just like I have a credit card, so am I participating in usury?
Speaker 2: Well, technically, no one who uses Fiat dollars in that sense could be outside of the system of usury because the dollar is bound up intimately with usury. So no, being forced into utilizing elements of this system is not what we're liable for. It's rather, are we actively pursuing and utilizing illicit means, you know, to gain to gain money? Probably Deacon, would you agree, FDA or either we started talking about Michael Bolton that he left, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I guess hold on, Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So I mean, obviously the difference is you're purposely taking advantage of manipulating on people versus like exactly what Jay said, being in a situation.
Speaker 1: And this comes up in ethics too, to distinguish from uh moral kind of puritanicalism.
Speaker 32: That we live in a fallen world where it's like it's literally impossible to why can't participate in anything less is morally cleansed, and like that itself is is very uh tribe from the tribe, And so yeah, the idea is just like.
Speaker 2: Like tribe called quest, tribe called quest yet but yeah, we I thought everybody knew that.
Speaker 1: But do you do you do you do you see the thing? Like think about how autistic that would be, But like what can I can I touch? That was second Liam, I'm clean, Like I don't. I don't know what to do. It's like, are you taking advantage or something purposely?
Speaker 3: Or you forced into a situation with everything's morally compromised almost in the society which we lived in, unless you're just gonna exit like society, live as a hermit or something like that.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's silly too, Okay.
Speaker 20: I just was like going through I like have like a tendency towards like scrupulosity or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, you would be a good Jew. So maybe you're thinking maybe you chose the wrong faith.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, young Jesse, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 26: Do you remember the first time I called in where I used the accent and I was like.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Something? One plus one plus one equal how many?
Speaker 2: I don't know, But okay, what's up?
Speaker 26: I just saw this stream was up and I've been listening for a good while Anyway, I just wanted to wish you the best. Honestly, you and probably Nick Fuentes are the two people I listened to the most when it comes to online podcasting, political commentary and everything.
Speaker 11: Is there?
Speaker 4: Any?
Speaker 33: Is there?
Speaker 25: Any?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 8: Any?
Speaker 1: Like? I don't know stream you do with him?
Speaker 26: I know you debated like five six years ago and that turned out to be a pretty shit fest for Nick because he got pretty wrecked on all the theology topics. But I feel like you two intersect on quite a lot. I don't know if you were to do any stream with him, would it be useful or could it grow your fan bases? Or could you see any sort of common understanding.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there'd be some common understanding, but I don't know. I've not been reached out to or we've not had any conversation in a while, so I don't know. Based coconut.
Speaker 39: Hello, Yes, sir, Yeah, okay, I have two questions if that's fine. Uh, they're pretty like the opposite of each other. But I guess the first question I'm going to ask is, okay, so the essence and energy sustinction? Right, don't both say we use created means like because if, for example, the Tomistic view is correct that you know, we interact with creative grace even with the essence energy distinction, don't we use.
Speaker 37: Created means like on Earth to experience God's grace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not what the issue is about. The question is the grace itself. Is the grace itself a create, a creature or is it uncreated? So the question is not are we utilizing created means of grace? The means is not the question, it's the grace itself the question.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that makes sense. Okay.
Speaker 39: For for the other question, Okay, so you know Patriarch Bartolomu, for like the Greek patriarch. Mm hm, So I've heard that he's, uh he like prayed with the with the pope or something like that, And I'm wondering if that's like anathema. How come he hasn't been excommunicated yet.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately with a lot of the big name patriarchates and whatnot, a lot of that stuff is political before it's theological. So that's one reason why. But I think eventually it is moving towards a schism. Reformed Catholic what's up? Reformed Catholic I'm yet.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 7: Good man?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I've been listening for a little bit.
Speaker 22: I had a couple of questions, but then you guys started talking about the dating stuff, and so I just wanted to make a quick comment about that.
Speaker 1: Sure, So so I'm about I'm about thirty, you know, thirty two?
Speaker 2: Now about are you talking about your uh measurements up top?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just playing.
Speaker 22: So So I was married a couple of years ago, and unfortunately she was extremely unfaithful and then walked away, And so I had a unique experience to kind of see the dating world from we had met. And this was when I was like, you know, non denominational and whatnot, and kind of running around those circles and.
Speaker 1: Then dating after having gone through that is.
Speaker 22: Actually quite interesting because even after I would say after COVID, things like really really changed and I think in a lot of ways and almost felt like a lot of Christian girls even a lot of circles. I think I think this is just in general for a lot of people, if they over spiritualize things, and I.
Speaker 1: Think that's a big factor that plays into a lot of it.
Speaker 22: For a lot of people, they just over spiritualized stuff into to a lot of these younger guys.
Speaker 1: To say, one thing I learned this is this is gonna sound kind of weird from.
Speaker 22: Having been married, from having not been married to them being having been married than having not been married. I think a lot of these younger guys really stake a lot of their like chips in the basket of marriage when I think marriage is just a means to the end of just growing in the deeper relationship with God. And I think a lot of times they fail to recognize that, and I think that they put a lot of.
Speaker 1: Idolization into marriage.
Speaker 22: And I think having kind of been on the other side of it, I kind of realized even in myself, how much marriage is really built in to humble you into deny the self in so many ways and learning how to guide to yourself and consider another person, uh eternally. And so it was just it was just interesting kind of how having coming out of that, how much I like overthought everything of the process of dating, because I remember telling myself, you know, I did everything right, I did the premarital counseling, I did all this, I did that, and then you know, she's still she was still unfaithful, and so I went through a whole period of thinking like, well, what did I do wrong?
Speaker 4: What did I do wrong?
Speaker 1: What did I do wrong? And I think a lot of these guys are trying to find, you know, the kind of the surefire way to you know, get the girl and get married. And I think some of to realize is like.
Speaker 22: That there's there's there's more to marriage, and there's more to the Christian life than just that. And I think obviously these young guys, right, they're they're gonna look at it, right, that's the big thing on the horizon for a lot of them. But I think the encouragement is stay building your relationship with the Lord, continue to foster.
Speaker 1: That disciple that seek wise counsel and grow that.
Speaker 22: And I think the Lord and his time will reveal and bring someone alongside you and not.
Speaker 1: That's something that I've realized, especially being you know, thirty three. It's like the clock's taken with me.
Speaker 2: So I think, of course there's something are you talking about your biological clock?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like obviously as a guy, it's you.
Speaker 22: I think for me, it's it's one of those things where you know a lot of girls my age there. There's so much that they're bringing to the table as far as baggage and things like that, and I think it's a real thing to consider. And I think something that I've had to realize is obviously low lowering standards because I think sometimes you know a lot of these That's.
Speaker 2: Why I'm telling them to go after a single mom. Dude, they can they could rack it up in the single mom the single mom racket, right. I appreciate your call. By the way, I'm not being mean people. I love how people just assume that Luko mean he is. He's laughing at the garage trauma. I'm laughing at the chat because somebody said that when I said it was his uh double d cups size, he's just the idea. I don't know. Sometimes dumb stuff makes me laugh really hard, and then I read the chat and it makes me start crying laughing, and then I'm laughing because it's a serious story. And I'm still laughing at at the fact, like somebody coming on long stream and just telling me they're telling me their pants size. That just made me laugh so hard. I don't know why, like, like like the pants size comment, maybe laugh harder than the double D's comment like he was getting his measurements. I don't know why that was so funny to me, Like like guys just calling it. It's like, I'm a thirty four. I don't know. That's just funny, Like crazy stuff is funny to me. And now I'm over here like crying holding him my laughter because of the chat talking about dudes, dudes waste measurements, and then people are like automatically assuming that, Oh, look at dire laughing at the guy's trauma. Luco mean he is, he just wants to laugh at people's trauma. Dude. I'm just laughing at the idea of people calling and listen up their ant sizes. That's funny to me. Anyway, I'm over here just getting silly. Dude about to cry laughing. I want every dude to call in. I need to know your pants size. Do you give me your waist measurements?
Speaker 37: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's what this is about, some feeling. I'm a thick thirty six. He was heavy set over here. We got thunder thighs calling in. I want to know every man's pants size. I want to know who got thunder thighs. Do you got burthen hips? Jamie Peltier says before he gets started, I want you to I don't know if this is just a whole day. It's has been too insane. Dude, I'm crying now.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's just stupid, stupid, funny than me. I look like a fat thirty five over here. Adminson's fifty bucks, and he says, get you to a breakdown of the Azuza Street Revival. Preacher William Seymour, Oh my gosh, we did a whole fricking four We did two four hour streams on.
Speaker 8: Uh damn.
Speaker 2: We got a forty eight over here. Somebody needs to get in the gym, dude. We got some fat boys up in this, damn dude, forty eight. Get off of the internet. Boys, get your big booty off the internet, Get off of carbs, Get to the gym. Good grief. We got a thick audience of butt sitters, dude, get off of your butts. Oh my gosh, y'all joking. Ain't nobody, ain't no way. This audience all big and tall.
Speaker 22: We got.
Speaker 2: My whole audience is over at the Men's warehouse right now, at the Big and Tall store. Abara Maxon over here. No wonder y'all don't like my Abara jokes. No wonder y'all call me mean. The whole audience is a bunch of fat easy y'all all jealous of me. Dudes like, I'm not fat, I'm just forty in the waist, dudes a giant. We got Nefhelm in the audience over here. They're not fat, They're literally just like gigantic beingslin audience, Jacob Kaba says, for five dollars, the hardest I've ever heard Jay laugh since Bolder days. Well, you've just been not You've been not been listening for a while. We've been lying, We've been yucking it up over here a lot. So way to show that you haven't been listening for a long time. Because when was the last time I was laughing this hard? Too saw Me? I think Too saw Me was the last time I left this hard. I remember crying when I was listening to Too saw Me. That was cracking me up. Justin Henley over here, I want everybody sitting a super chat telling me your measurements, and I want to know all three. I want to know your hips, I want to know your there's hips and breasts. How is there is there three measurements that women do? Is it just two? Is it just hips?
Speaker 4: And up here?
Speaker 2: I gotta know everybody's We gotta get y'all tailored. We're gonna get the whole audience tailored. Gotta get some some suits for y'all. Big boys out there, all these no, the hips in the audience don't lie. We got a bunch of shakiras out here trying to shake their stuff. M Justin Henley says he's at thirty four. About thirty four good? I need a super chat from everybody in the audience telling me. I want you to superchat the dollar amount of your waist and your bust measurements, and then we're good. Then we can all. But until then it's on. I don't know why. That was just fun. So sometimes just just goofy stuff just makes me laugh really hard. I don't even know why hips, chest, waists, arms, oh, arm measurements, forearms. I got a mom. I got a mom with a thirty four arm. My mom's got a thirty four inch forearm. I'm sorry. Go back to Admin's chat over here. Uh, you gotta talk about Philip Seymour. How it started, and his teachers were also possible government involvement in this movement because he eventually lost his following to Crawford. Who's Crawford. But we did cover Azusa Street. By the way, it's the best edm song of all time. If you never heard it, send us to all the techno DJs and get them to remix my my hit. Okay, where are we at? Okay we did, We did Azusa Street, we did the Four Square Gospel, we did charismatics. I spent like eight hours y'all on all that stuff like two months ago, and I still don't understand what's going on with this crypto bill. This is confusing as heck to me. This brother man over here at simply Bitcoin, just go watch him break it down. I'll trust him over anything. I can't figure out that the zero hedge article is illegible to me, basically hieroglyphics. I don't know what's going on. Go watch that dude, he'll answer it for you. So, because our body over here sent us fifty d dollars, I'm gonna show you where we covered all this stuff. Now, I don't know about government and involvement in charismatic crap. But I would not be surprised. It would not surprise me one bit. But I don't know who Crawford is. I don't know whe you're talking about Crawford. Let's see, if we scroll back a little bit, you'll notice we covered charismatic stuff right here. Okay, there's Megachurch Madness right here, Mega Church Madness Part two right here for members. And there was another one that covered charismatic stuff too. There was three of them. I think I thought there was three. Seemed like there was. But there's at least eight hours of it for you right there. Anyway, Uh, tell me who Crawford is. I don't know who Crawford. Florence Crawford, Florence. Is that a woman Florence Crawford in the machine, Florence Crawford. So imagine being so cooked as a Pentecostal that you lose your whole church to a woman preacher, mother Florence. Oh my gosh, oh, look at this woman. She looked like she basically deserves to be on the on the cover of a thing of flower oats, or she looks like the like the mascot of a thing of oats or flowers or something making bread dude, she makes bread. She need to be making bread and rolls, not preaching. But you're saying she took over Oh my gosh, your are you saying she's the government connection?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, mother? How would how would we? How would we search that to figure out if she's a government agent? I mean, y'all might think that's crazy, but I mean, Julia Child was a spy, the mother of all TV cooking was a spy for the U.
Speaker 14: S S.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna be surprised if Mother Crawford was a spy. But I don't know it was a spy. We can try that. Yeah, I don't know, man, I'll have to look into that. Where are we at.
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 2: I might have to warn you all. I might just get silly with I don't know if I've got serious answers for y'all's questions, I might just have to get silly. Redeem Coomer, what's up, dude? Y'all been nice today. I appreciate it. We got like seven hundred dollars of super chests. It's amazing. So I gotta be silly more because I start singing and being silly the money comes in. What's up, dude, I'm redeem Coomer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay, can you hear me?
Speaker 37: Yes, sir, Hey, I've been watching your stuff for a while. I've been inquiring in the Orthodoxy. I kind of come from like a non denominational background. Visited an Antiochian Orthodox church a few weeks ago. Uh, and I was just wondering if.
Speaker 1: You have any thoughts on.
Speaker 37: That what I don't know what the right word is, not group, I mean the Antiochian Archdiocese of America.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the church that you're vibing with, that's near you, that's gonna be a.
Speaker 37: Good thing, perish near me. Everything else is Coptic. No no, no, no, no Protestant no no, no, no, no no no. I guess, yeah, right, I guess. The only question I did have the the priest wore a clerical collar and kind of like the Catholics, and Father Peter Herees seemed to have. He had a video kind of criticizing that, saying it was a Western garment. I wondered if you were Father Deacon Antonius, had any thoughts on that, And if that's I mean, is that unusual?
Speaker 2: I mean it's I mean, it's not a huge deal. It's not a good sign because it usually signifies like they want to appeal to people in the West. But it's not you. It's not it's not the end of the world rock onification. What's that? Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, did I um mute?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 40: So I have maybe somewhat of a silly question, but just reading, Yeah, I think it's good timing for my question.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 40: I was just reading The Lord of the Rings, right, like rereading it again, and I noticed something interesting.
Speaker 1: I was kind of confused. Maybe you could give me some insight here, because like it's like.
Speaker 26: One book, right, like The Lord of the Rings, But then like.
Speaker 40: The PDF file I have is divided into.
Speaker 1: Three like the Fellowship of the Ring the Two Towns. Like is it three books or is it? Or is it like one book?
Speaker 2: I don't really, it's it's three.
Speaker 1: It's three books. But is it like it's like one story, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So like one and one and one?
Speaker 6: Is what one and one?
Speaker 1: And how can one be three?
Speaker 2: Exactly? That was that was a good one vain.
Speaker 4: So so I'm asia thirty four.
Speaker 2: But now is that a top or is that down low?
Speaker 1: That's yet to be determined.
Speaker 2: I can't see past that is that below the equator or is that up here in the memory? In the memory?
Speaker 23: Reason, Well, I'll take some more chalk and then I'll slim down and let you know.
Speaker 2: But uh, separately from that, h do you think it's like.
Speaker 19: Christians should be like participating in like voting, since it's like controlled by Satanic elites and you.
Speaker 1: Know, Zionists.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I mean, I think the Saints have already spoken to this that it's better to vote for I forget who it was, Saint Piezos or somebody said something like vote for the candidate that's the best for Christianity. So Jeff, what's up, dude?
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty over here coming in?
Speaker 4: Hut?
Speaker 3: I like it is that.
Speaker 2: Now hold on, let's start with shoes. Let me know your let me know your foots.
Speaker 1: Is like a seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half. That's freaking girl sized shoes. Are you serious? You're a tiny man, A tiny man seven. I didn't even know they made him that small dude? What you talking about? A seven in the foots?
Speaker 4: It's a normal size. I'm hispanic.
Speaker 2: Seven is not a normal size, dude. First, maybe for a circus performer, for a circus performance. Do you barely you barely made it into the adult feats man?
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm a I'm a giant around here.
Speaker 34: I'm reaching everybody's shelves. They call me if they need something on the top shelf.
Speaker 2: Damn dude, Okay, what's on your mind?
Speaker 34: It's gonna say uh it for for single guys. I met my wife doing improv comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it like twelve years ago, and oh we started it. It was super cool and now it's just become.
Speaker 2: This it's all woke, the woke. It's all woke, purple hair, fat lesbians.
Speaker 8: They make it.
Speaker 4: Tell you the pronouns.
Speaker 34: It's a certain They have workshops now it's called consent and improv where it's like you have.
Speaker 4: To give consent?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? WHOA?
Speaker 34: There's like consent and improv and like you can miss gender people and improv. It's it's it's turned into but it depending on where you live, if you still go to like a one on one workshop. I mean, most of the girls I've dated, it was so easy to date girls.
Speaker 4: And I met my wife and she was amazing.
Speaker 34: And there's a lot of cool women that are just like they're open and they're willing to chat.
Speaker 4: And I mean, yeah, so everybody that a shot, dude.
Speaker 2: Well see the thing is like the one in Nashville looks looks like a nightmare, dude, but the one here in Florida looks not that bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there's definitely.
Speaker 34: I mean, it used to be so fun and like man oriented and like we used to just make dirty jokes, right, be a good time. And now it's just it's really sad what it's become. It's become just this the shell of itself, you know. But you don't want to insult anybody. Everybody's non binary, and I became ostracized. They were my best friends that I was a part of a company, like a big theater company.
Speaker 2: Oh really, And when the woke.
Speaker 34: Things started to happen, I started to, hey, you know, I disagree with that, like kind of little by little until they were like, you're homophobic.
Speaker 2: You're yeah, That's what I'm saying. When I was at the latter part of college, like my last couple of years, there was an improv group in Paduca, Kentucky that was kind of getting popular, and I was at one of the reason I knew about it was because there was a dude that was in the improv group that was in my philosophy classes and we got along pretty good. Andrew it was his name, and he was actually talking about improv and I was like, Hey, that sounds fun. I might actually like to do that. But then even at that time, I realized it was like two thousand and eight nine were in there. I realized like they were already like super I mean like gay Flag, you know, like super woke even then, and I was like, I don't I don't think I'm going to be welcomed in this in this thing. I mean, it sounds fun. I mean when I was in the nineties, it was a lot of fun, dude.
Speaker 14: It was.
Speaker 4: We used to have this show.
Speaker 34: It was called Neon Improv Cigarette and it was it was an improv show based around eighties.
Speaker 4: Like Miami Vice music, and it was it was awesome.
Speaker 34: It was like gangsters and just like people living in an eighties. It was a really cool show. But it was like completely un eg like uh, totally not like woke, and there's just no way that could happen in La now, like absolutely right right, right, no way. One last thing I was gonna say this is off topic talking to an atheist.
Speaker 4: You know that common atheist thing.
Speaker 34: Of could God make a rock so big that he couldn't move it? I know he obviously I was like, well, no, logically doesn't make sense. But then I thought about it. I mean he did because Jesus was a man. He had man limitations, so there were rocks that he wasn't able to lift. At the same time, he could if he wanted to. So he could not do it and could do it, and there's no contradiction. But you just I was thinking about that because, I mean, he wasn't like Superman, but obviously he could if he wanted to, but he had these limitations.
Speaker 4: But that does that kind of make sense?
Speaker 2: I mean, that is an interesting angle. I never thought about bringing that sort of atheists nor mean to your question into the domain of the incarnation in the two natures, but it's an interesting angle on it. You could you could throw atheist for a loop by responding that way. Excuse me, JB. Peltia, two dollars playing pretend as an adult.
Speaker 1: Is gay?
Speaker 2: You're talking about improv No, it's not as fun, dude, we talking about no one for two dollars. I love you. Uh, that's gay. Even though he gave me money, I'll let him do it, But calling saying you love me as a dude is kind of gay. But I don't understand why you think improv is gay again, dude, that's see that this cholo man, this, this uh blessed little tiny cholo man. He is right that those skill sets could help you nerds get a date. And he is an example of that because he found a beloved tiny woman. I don't know if she should have been she could be a giant woman, I don't know. But he found him, He found him a little a little bit of a little bit of spicy love over at the improv troop. But dude, I'm telling you, man like I'll you look up this, uh, the the local stuff. Ooh, I just don't know, dude, I don't. I mean, let's let's give these people a chance, the locals. Let's see how the locals are doing here with improv. Let's let's give it a shot. Let's say what's happening.
Speaker 27: Oh hey, this is mad.
Speaker 14: And you may recall, as you've been getting off the couch with us, that earlier this year we checked out an improv comedy show at First Coast Comedy Club, Jacksonville, Florida's only brick and mortar improv comedy club, offering improv shows every Friday and Saturday night that are led by suggestions from the audience. So it's totally unpredictable.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing some big old sisters up here, and I'm thinking that's not it's not a good look.
Speaker 14: Pretty silly too. If you watched our six Cool Things to Do in Maypoort and Atlanta Beach, Florida video, then you know you know what I'm talking about. But after we watching absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: This is looking rough. Dude, I wanna try to find out jack can can we not get an example of actual so called comedy? W W where's it at? Oh my gosh? Oh oh no, here we go.
Speaker 25: All right, gang, we're adding it up Little River City plus. But we're on location today down here and say in Augustine with my new friend Amy Angel Lily.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's black. They're trying to get laid with these big girls that we know what's going on here. This ain't even about no comedy.
Speaker 7: I said it right.
Speaker 25: We're in an improv space, so I could have messed it out and just enrolled with it. This is third Space Improv. So thanks for the invit.
Speaker 2: I'll roll up in there making fun of them and they'll kick me out of meet they call the cops on me.
Speaker 36: Dude, Well, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 27: Welcome a lot of people.
Speaker 2: We were just talking little people a little bit.
Speaker 25: People kind of know of you guys, but you're still kind of like that little hidden gym.
Speaker 27: Yes, we are definitely a hidden jam sometimes people.
Speaker 2: All right, ain't no way this this this woman was gonna let me be up in there, Ain't no way, right, I tell you right now, I'm already having a problem with her. We are already button heads. I don't know none of these people. No one says for five dollars, no homo. But you're trying to argument saving from atheism and keep fighting. That's what I'm talking about. I'm all about that right there. I don't think. I don't think I'll fit in here. Can we see an exam sample of the so called improv?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this just looks this looks like meteoric level cringe. Dude, what's it? What is this place called First Coast Comedy? I want to see one example. Okay, here we go. Oh they was live, they were live tonight. Oh let's see what they were doing live tonight a few minutes ago.
Speaker 8: It made the sounds of animals in a barnyard.
Speaker 2: All right. First of all, entire audience is middle aged women. That's not a good sign. It's not a good look that, that's not gonna be a funny audience. That that they're not gonna vibe with anything that I would do. I mean, unless I start singing Michael Bolton, which uh that could work. I mean it's already off to a bad start.
Speaker 8: Everyone shows.
Speaker 2: I will admit to what JB. Peltier said, Like the caller said, our tiny little Mexican saint a lot of improv is gay, dude? It's like, is this gay ship?
Speaker 28: So before we begin, let me give you the quick rundown of what you need to know. First of all, I will be your host for tonight's entertainment. My name is Alex Grenda Land.
Speaker 2: I think this dude's got a racket of just trying to hit on the divorce moms. That's what he's up to. You got this? But she's over here eating doritos, who eats Dorito's. You got some wine moms. You gotta a woman chomping down looking like a slow boy chomping on doritos. Oh my gosh, dude, that correctly, and uh dude, look how she's eating.
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 2: What is going on again?
Speaker 28: Let me do a quick surveyed by show of hands. Who has never seen a show here at First Coast Comedy before?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Very good? Go ahead, torn hands down all.
Speaker 28: Right now with cho hans, who is seeing the show here at First Coast Comedy.
Speaker 2: What are your very listen nerdy dudes, if you're ready to clean house with get some dates with uh chunky single wine moms. Here you go, dude, first time tonight. Oh man, she's eating that blue flavors of the ritos too. I eat doritos. You would eat doritos? Nasty?
Speaker 8: All right, she'll be the same people.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all are all thick boys with three c's in the audience. We got a bunch of people. What's wrong with doritos? Are you serious? Dude? I thought my audience was elite Sigma Chadman, not dorito chompers. Oh my gosh, I thought we was We was better than this, boys and girls yell eating dorito's. I'm starting to get black pilled and not in the raceway. Mud says, for five dollars, my German English Cherokee five foot five, he's too short. Best hope for you is a short king, do you that's my mom's hype man five five, We're gotta get you a booster seat. Dude, what the heck? Basically, I'm a top tier build for a short man, That's what I'm saying. Luckily, I got my sense of humor from being an American. I got an audience of short dorito eaters that are fat. Oh my gosh, man, no wonder, there's only ten sent ladies over all. The all the ladies left because all of the short fat kings ran them away. Because you're your damn dorito breath, blue Dorito flavors, slow boy, whiteboard, two dollars, raid Jim Bob's Mormon debate. When you're wrapped up, Oh crap, I should have put we gotta wrap this up because this I feel like this is gonna be cringe already. All right, get to something that's supposed to be funny. Here, Let's see what's supposed to be funny. I don't know. We gotta see the troop. You know what, here's the thing. You could automatically do a physiognomy check on every improv troop and it's almost an immediate fail right away. And then I realized when we were looking at the Nashville stand ups, physiognomy check, dude, none of them pass. It's a it's a pass. It's a pass on nobody passing. I'm a pass on all of them because nobody passes. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Position a nice, polite level one.
Speaker 2: I will give this dude some props for uh being at least a physically fit dude. You don't see that with a lot of improv attitude. It's almost always total beto weirdos. So props of this dude for being uh buff that I mean, he's funny though the there's not a single man in this What is go There's no it's all women. What the heck? It's all middle aged wine moms. What is going on? I didn't even know wine moms liked improv. I'm confused. Get to the improv, dude, fifteen minutes or nothing.
Speaker 27: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Alright, there's one dude in the corner, maybe two.
Speaker 8: Give it for the players one more time, everybody.
Speaker 2: Man, I'll tell you what I would be tempted if I was in here, I would just start making fun of people and they would kick me out. I'm telling you, dude, I'll get mean, but it's not actually mean. It's just just roasting people. That'll start roasting people and they're called they'll be trying to fight me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 8: All right, we're gonna jump into our very first game and just do it. Gonna be a very challenging game to test their wits. There's either skill. Uh, this is a game we call what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It works like this.
Speaker 8: One player will be on either side of the stage.
Speaker 2: Here's the challenge. Can they make me laugh? And I'm gonna be I'm gonna be open minded. Let's see they can make me laugh? Yeah, that Michael Bolton Bulge would be working. Michael Bolgeton would be working right here on these moms. I'll tell you that right now. I'll roll up in there with some high riding mom jeans and uh, Jamie would be getting mad because these wine moms would be simping. Okay of an activity.
Speaker 8: The other player will say to them, what are you doing? This player has to say anything.
Speaker 2: Other than what it looks okay, there's one beard at ip a bro over in the corner next to the steff I mal and you and I can't even make that other dude out looks like.
Speaker 8: They are currently doing. So they might say I'm milking a cow, right, that doesn't look like milking a cow.
Speaker 28: This person will begin immediately milking a cow. This player will say to.
Speaker 8: Them, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: This is terrible, dude.
Speaker 28: You know what it looks like they are currently doing is We'll go back and forth and back and forth until there is an elimination. An elimination can happen in a variety of ways. If, for example, a player says something that looks too much like what they are currently doing.
Speaker 8: For example, they're doing this and it says like I'm.
Speaker 28: Punching a punching bag kind of looks like that, that player will be.
Speaker 2: Everybody says, we actually watching this.
Speaker 7: Repeat.
Speaker 2: That's the people that were there.
Speaker 8: More concept for a player, accidentally, did you.
Speaker 2: Spent fifteen minutes explaining everybody knows what improv is?
Speaker 8: Wes story you're in the We wouldn't jump right into the action.
Speaker 2: Well, he's wearing a cross. I'll at least give him some points because the dude's wearing a cross.
Speaker 8: Oh earlier I said.
Speaker 28: Give me a profession, and somebody said teacher, somebody give me another a different profession.
Speaker 14: Good.
Speaker 2: Great, get to the improvo.
Speaker 8: All right, So these are gonna be all the fireman related.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: All things a fireman might do?
Speaker 28: Sorry, I tell you, Josh, you're gonna have the first initiation activities players.
Speaker 7: Are you ready?
Speaker 40: Yes?
Speaker 27: You get?
Speaker 7: What are you doing? Extending my leadder to the forts floors window? Just hang on lit, Okay, we're gonna get up there soon.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 7: Don't we up any more?
Speaker 6: Leadder?
Speaker 7: What are you doing? Training my dalmation? This is how you put out a fire?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we got specops. I p a bros popping off. This is not looking good, dude, This is looking like looking cringe.
Speaker 7: Running in the fire.
Speaker 19: Everybody?
Speaker 7: Are you doing?
Speaker 29: Saving a woman's life? Getting my fire gear on very quickly?
Speaker 1: WHOA ready to go?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I think they think that being loud is entertaining or funny. I mean, just being loud is not funny.
Speaker 1: It's like what.
Speaker 2: It's like what Arnold or somebody from the like they thought acting was just like being loud, or like like Nicholas Cage just being loud or something the calendar.
Speaker 7: What are you doing starting a fire?
Speaker 8: That's the one thing a fire man doesn't do.
Speaker 2: I think JB. Pelty is right. Improv is gay, dude, This is a I think he's right. Man. I am for the first time ever refuted. I don't.
Speaker 27: This is adding to kinetics.
Speaker 2: Yellow, did they just scream for two hours? So improv is just screaming for two hours?
Speaker 8: You're right?
Speaker 21: That works?
Speaker 7: Continue all right?
Speaker 8: Come on, Yellow, bouncing up for each other.
Speaker 7: You're yodling.
Speaker 13: Up.
Speaker 8: I stopped thinking of why and k words, and I committed ago.
Speaker 2: This feels like assembly, Yeah, exactly, one shot says. I feel like I'm at middle school assembly and the teachers are being cringed. This is like when the school puts on a performance to teach you something about drugs. Like this is the troop of the people that come to teach you that drugs are bad and they're trying. They're trying to be clever and funny. This that's what this is.
Speaker 8: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna give them one last chance to see if they can make me laugh at all, because this is.
Speaker 8: The final round. Who's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take this game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I would rather watch Richard Lewis's stand up than this, And that's like the worst, like neurotic jewish stand up ever, like that is funnier than this.
Speaker 7: His head.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make it the opposite game. Here's how this game is gonna work. Instead of doing a whole bunch of activities and then relabeling them, you're gonna do one activity. So first of all, somebody shout out an activity that's fun, Like throwing a frisbee is fun?
Speaker 8: What else is fun? Volleyball?
Speaker 2: Box wine?
Speaker 8: All right? You would somebody? Did you say volleyball?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 8: Would you stand up for one moment?
Speaker 2: Prozac and boxwine?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 28: Would you show me one repetitive motion that, if you had to symbolize, the whole world would symbolize volleyball to you?
Speaker 7: Perfect?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That makes that out? Yeah, alright, So here's what's gonna happen. And are you were doing the bend in the leg? That's right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh, how long before a sex joke comes in for this bodily movement. What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe they try to be clean here. I don't know, but this is like.
Speaker 28: In this game was gonna happen? Is Dave is gonna say I'm playing volleyball. Try that on for sise.
Speaker 8: Adam has to say anything else that makes sense.
Speaker 2: With this movement.
Speaker 8: Try that on for size.
Speaker 28: It'll go back and forth and back and forth until one of them cannot say something that makes sense with this.
Speaker 8: All right, so in the game reverse, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: AKA?
Speaker 8: Try that on for SISE players.
Speaker 7: Are you ready? Yes, I'm playing volleyball.
Speaker 8: Try that upper side.
Speaker 7: I'm throwing a coin in a prayer into the whishing well.
Speaker 36: Try that off the side.
Speaker 7: I'm throwing this balloon down gently. Try that.
Speaker 27: Outside.
Speaker 7: I'm giving someone a bouquet very awkwardly.
Speaker 6: Try that.
Speaker 8: I'm very lazily using a shakeway. Try that outside.
Speaker 7: I'm plugging a very small toilet.
Speaker 1: Try that.
Speaker 7: Of size up this giant fly. Try I'm trying to catch rain.
Speaker 11: Try that.
Speaker 29: I'm very deliberately trying up chalk line on the chalk ard.
Speaker 7: Try that. I purt my hand on the oven. Try that of sise.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that was pain, dude. Well, I guess we know that there's no improv options around here.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: JB. Peltier admission is two inches of hairline. Well, uh who somebody said this is some sort of mk ultra conditioning. Eh. I feel my spirit sap, dude, I feel and I feel sad. I don't feel like I should feel sad after watching improv, but I don't understand what's happening, and I feel sad. I don't think that's correct. I feel like we would this would have done better with fat black women. Oh my gosh. Uh yeah, I feel like this is driving me to the black club. The black club would be funnier. I don't know what that was or what was going on. That look like the worst thing I've ever seen. After the three guys doing their stand up earlier, that was the That was the that was the second worst thing. One shot says, I'm preparing to yeek myself out the third story windrow window.
Speaker 41: Try that on for size. Oh my gosh, hey, you says for five dollars, how can we be lovers? If we can be friends, how can we start over if the fighting never ends?
Speaker 2: I sit here exactly. That's what I'm talking about. We want super chats where I can sing Michael Bolton, Michael bolge Ton, That's what I'm talking about. And JB. Peltier is vindicated improvist now faking gay pretty much. By the way, be sure and go check out Jimbob's Mormon debate. He's over there debating the the space sex bros. The Mormons. Shout out to the Mormons doing all of that space humping. You thought Space was faking gay. Space is a an aphrodisiac son if you are Mormon. Space is a giant birthing canal for spirit babies. I think these improv dudes need some chad mode. I want to remind you guys that our sponsor is Chalk dot com c choq dot com. He's from co J forty percent off all those great products over at chalk dot com. Do not fall prey to becoming a soy man, you know what I mean. The comedy world is so pathetic and gross and dumb that I think I wouldn't get hurt. I'm only gonna get killed at the black club. That's it. I think of the rest of these places, you could just go in there and clean house. You're probably not ever gonna get invited back, but you could go in there and troll them. Just roast the whole audience at Goober's. You'll get banned, but at least you get one clip that could go up on YouTube. I'm liking that idea. I might do that. Shout out to all of y'all over here on X A lot of fun today we got super silly.
Speaker 8: It was blessed.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm gonna just set up a concert where I sing Michael Bolton songs. Yeah, Koob says for three dollars my albinoid son. In regard to usury and dude only thirty two twenty it permitted the Israelites to be useless. She ye help a big head science man out. Well, that was appropriate at that time when God was allowing and permitting the Israelites to defend themselves and to engage in those sorts of activities that were appropriate to that time until they produced the Messiah. Once the Messiah came, the protections and legalities and actions of the nation State of Israel are no longer necessarily the universal norm. Rose Stuart, shit, I thought that, said Rod Stewart, Rose Stewart. I was like, oh, I'm making I'm making it to the big leagues. Rose Stewart scept for two dollars. I had to leave. Did you ever talk about Mandela Effect? Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 2: Did that shit? Ain't real? I hate to break it to you, Mandela Effect, Jacob Kabey what that means? Oh we did that? One excuse me is that it did. I get everybody super chat. It was just wild and wacky today. I hope you'll I hope y'all have fun. I had fun. Shit, I was crying laughing. At one point. We get dudes body side measurements up in here, big boys, the thick Boys. Shout out to all my thunder thigh thick Boys.