Speaker 1: In the White House, in the military either way, Like, what the hell are you doing? Yeah, all are traders? Why straight to jail? Women?
Speaker 2: Not standing up for women's sports is something I never.
Speaker 1: Thought i'd see. This will happen again. I'm over it. Like at some point you got to quit talking.
Speaker 2: You gotta start doing, getting down, I know, taking the macro, going doing our song. Hello, greetings, salutations, Happy Tuesday. It is Tuesday, right, I forget some days.
Speaker 1: What day it is our Wednesday? Since we're off on Friday, make a note.
Speaker 2: We are off on Friday. We're doing fun things with our families. Hey, I'm a break time you guys on Friday?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Hi, are you going to show your thing? Oh crap, Carrie, thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 2: You guys carry our sweet carry who makes all the wonderful march.
Speaker 1: Look at that it is so you see, it's focused. I'll allow it. How much she love that. It's so cute And you can get it if you go to in real life creations dot Etsy dot com that there's all kinds of fun chicks merch there. Should check it out, all right, if you are in Michigan, Missouri, Kansas, Virginia, or Washington best be having a plan to vote today. Yeah, I'm looking all of you. What are you doing, so make sure you're out and doing all the voting things because it's important. It's just we cannot stress it enough.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's because in pre show Mack was talking about the Kammi's and the Islamis them are the worst.
Speaker 1: They are the worst. You guys. I will say, if there's a way for Republicans, because I don't know what the rules are in Michigan, if there's a way for Republicans to vote for abdul Lsied, I think it's a better choice for Republicans. I think he'll be easier to beat. So I'm actually oddly, I don't know that he wins.
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: I don't know because there well, I mean that's according to the polls, which I know, you know, you know how much I love the polls. I know, but it does seem that he'll be easier to be than Haley Stevens would be, And so I don't know. Yeah, that's just where we are.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: We'll get into election stuff in a little bit. We do have some other just sort of odds and ends headlines that are important that we want to talk about. Firstly, there are these horrible wildfires impacting Spokane, Washington and that area. And now there has been an arson suspect arrested who has a prior felony for murder his dad. Somehow he's just allowed to be free. I guess he served. He was sentenced to like ten years for manslaughter and then I don't know if he had like good behavior. He served a little bit less than that and has been out of prison for some time. And this is why we need prisons and longer sentences. Yeah, our generable terrible crimes.
Speaker 2: Our justice system is borked. We watch a lot of true crime stuff on TV. My husband and I were always like, she got ten years for killing somebody? Like what what in the actual hell?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, if you if you.
Speaker 2: Traffic drugs, that's like the most Listen. I am not a drug person. I don't like drugs. I think drug dealers are bad. They're bad, okay, But like, if you traffic drugs, you're gonna get a bigger sentence than somebody who murders.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense, None.
Speaker 2: Of it makes sense. It just drives me insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad anyway. So, but I'm glad that guy has been caught. I would suspect I would hope that he keeps him there a much longer term this time around. Maybe in sense, also in other news, as if the show could not get worse, the View is confirming or Rosie O'Donnell is confirming rather that she's going to be returning to the View. I guess she's moved back here for good from Ireland. All right, it's bad for all of us, But she doesn't She said that she doesn't know if it's going to be a full time slot or if she's just going to be guest hosting. I don't know what the terms are, but she's going to be on the View again. Why would they do this because they wanted it to be worse somehow? So bad?
Speaker 2: You guys, the fact that she's coming back, it's really bad. Are the desperate for people? It's not like they can't find another white liberal woman with TDS.
Speaker 1: They're everywhere, they are everywhere, Yeah, everywhere. Crazy. Yeah, I don't know. I'm still I'm going to continue to not watch it every bit as hard as I've not watched it. I'm surprised they didn't put possum lady on. Oh my gosh, don't give them any ideas well, that would have been the perfect choice for that gaggle of weirdos. Yeah, you're right, it fits right in right, she totally does. Yeah. Also, it's been a hot minute since we've heard an update about Mitch McConnell and how he is doing in his recovery, and I thought this was absolutely the most inappropriate response to a reporter's question. His Comm's director, I don't know her name, but her, his comms director, was approached by a reporter asking hey, how is he doing? And that should have warranted a simple response and not completely ignoring the question, so that it just became this really awkward to tell us what's going on with Senator McConnell.
Speaker 5: We haven't had any updates. Is is he doing better? Do you buy happen to know if he? Or can you tell us did he sign that July twenty eighth letter or was that an auto pen from your office? I know people in Kentucky are getting frustrated that they have missed over forty six year old call votes, So anything you can provide us on his current status I think would be greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's.
Speaker 5: Fair that right, your office and the other staffers are still getting paid while Kentuckians go without representation.
Speaker 1: Wow, a community commentator.
Speaker 2: That doesn't communicate what's uncomptible, unacceptable? It's it to me. It's just screams government. She was so smug, she was just like, I don't have to talk to you, even though I'm.
Speaker 1: The comms director. You would think this, I mean, at least the part about like was it him that signed off on the July twenty eighth letter to Kentuckians or whatever that should have been? Like, of course he signed it, right, because that's you know what I mean. So all you're doing is creating more doubt. And so if there's something wrong with him, Kentuckians and the rest of the country deserves to know. And if there's not, you are the worst comms director in the history of comps. Go figure.
Speaker 2: She needs fire, But since she has a government job, she'll never She'll just be promoted.
Speaker 1: That was enjoy your pension. Enjoy it, lady, And she's getting paid. That comms director is getting paid, right, And so they work for Kentucky, they work for us.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, they work for of course these people work for us. And she's just like, well, I'm going to get a pension.
Speaker 1: What do I care? Screw you, I'm homs director. That was unacceptable, completely unacceptable. You know what else works for us? Lean Lean is what works if you are looking to lose a little bit of poundage, but you don't want to go crazy with like a full blown GLP one or whatever.
Speaker 2: All the Hollywood celebrities are doing and they're looking like skeletons.
Speaker 1: You don't want to do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you didn't lose the last bit of weight you want to lose before summer, you can still lose it. Lian is awesome because I mean you don't have to do the injections or anything like that. It's just a couple of these little capsules every day and it helps you improve your eating habits. It cuts down the food noise, you see better digestion, less energy dips, and then you're not going to lose your muscle.
Speaker 1: It helps you.
Speaker 2: Like retain your muscle and gives you a better metabolism. It's just a really great supplement and it's not an injectible. Not that there's anything wrong with the injectibles, it's just that some people don't like you.
Speaker 1: Try this first, because the people and our audience have with.
Speaker 2: You and they love it. Yeah, so you can lose meaningful weight at a healthy pace. Keep it off right now.
Speaker 1: You can get started with Butterce's down eight pounds already.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. It's so great. Just go to take a lean dot com and our promo code chicks. You're gonna get twenty percent off. That's code chicks at takelean dot com.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it? Okay. So, I know we played a couple of clips from Kamala yesterday, but I hadn't seen this one, and this one just struck me as so unintentionally funny. But she was asked a question which I think just the way that she answered it is such a tell. See if you can tell what's missing from her answer to the top.
Speaker 6: Three most effected presidents in American history.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mark, don't make me do that.
Speaker 7: I couldn't sleep last night, and I was watching NPR. I was doing a whole did anybody watch it? A whole thing? On FDR? Did you watch it? He was a very important President. I credit you know, Kennedy of course in terms of what he laid the groundwork for, and then Johnson followed up on, and then of course Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: Of course, yes, yeah, of course, but you like worked under Biden?
Speaker 8: Like it?
Speaker 2: You know, it adds a little bit of a snub there, lady, did you forget.
Speaker 1: You work for Biden?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I just thought that that was accidentally hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you imagine like jd Vance doing that, well, I mean Reagan Bush and then the other Bush.
Speaker 1: What I mean, just that's yeah, that's a snub. Yikes. That was a big yikes, very yike. Also, there is drama happening with one of the new people that we were at, which is Senator Bernie Moreno. Oh why is there drama? Well, yeah, so his ex son in law is a current congressman from Ohio. His name is Max Miller. Yes, and Max Miller, I think so. I'm pretty sure Max, Yes, Max Miller in fact, for sure, because Max Miller was endorsed by President Trump, and President Trump in fact was at and there's he I have even officiated the wedding of Bernie Moreno's daughter to Max Miller. Okay, this was a couple. This was like in twenty two. Yeah, so Trump had a hand in helping Max get elected. He also obviously had a hand in Bernie Moreno getting elected. But the marriage only lasted two years, and it's been fraught with all kinds of accusations of abuse and my really really bad stuff. So Bernie Reno has spoken about this sort of in the past, but not as forcefully as he did just the other day, and so he put out this tweet that I want you to read about what's going on with Max. Here is what Bernie said.
Speaker 2: As a father and husband, I can tell you the last two years have been pure hell for my wife, Bridget, our daughter Emily, me and our entire family in the aftermath of Emily's divorce. It's been horrific to watch this play out in full public view, all while knowing an innocent two year old girls caught in the middle. Our priority has always been protecting our daughter and our granddaughter. Out of concern for the safety of my family, I hope to keep this matter private, but Max Miller's increasingly erratic and dangerous behavior has made that impossible.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: As he has admitted privately, Max Miller needs serious psychological help. He is a danger to my daughter, and I hold my breath every minute he has custody of my granddaughter.
Speaker 1: God, that's the worst.
Speaker 2: If there are any basic standards of character required to hold elected office, Max Miller fails them. He should not serve in the House of Representatives. I believe Max Miller needs to seek professional help to end the clear pattern of abuse he has left in his wake. I believe he should not be free to continue in dangering others until he does. I ran for office because I wanted to make a difference for the country that gave me every opportunity to succeed, and to leave this nation better for my children and grandchildren. That sacrifice has been especially hard on my wife, Bridget, whose big heart and steady support have never wavered. I owe it to her, to Emily and to my granddaughter to speak the truth.
Speaker 1: Now. God, yeah, so that that is juicy. Now. I did a little bit of investigating, but not super thoroughly. Like I am not, I don't know the ins and outs weird expert. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, that's the thing. And but what I do know is that what I saw of Max Miller, who put out like a twenty minute video defending himself. I immediately got the creeps from this guy, like immediately and that which you know, that's not proof of anything, but I'm just telling you that that, like.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like really, but if there's abuse allegations, you can believe them?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying? Yeah, like it did. It does not surprise me. You should also know that Stephanie Grisham, who you may remember from such things as working for Milania back in the day, she also dated this guy and accused him of abuse, So that is sort of another data point.
Speaker 2: Now on the hip side, physical abuse and mentsal abuse both yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: On the flip side, Emily, Bernie's daughter apparently has borderline personality disorder. She has some of her own issues. She has been accused of making up things to make things political. So I don't know, okay, I don't know any of these people personally. All I can tell you is just a little bit that I've learned this morning. And Max did reply to this tweet of Bernie Moreno saying, Bernie, if my daughter said the same thing to me, I personally wouldn't wait two years before holding him accountable. You know this isn't true, and the only reason you're speaking out now is to hide from your own media circus. This is all politico or political. So much drama, so much drama. So I just wanted to show you just one minute or so of the video that he put out to defend himself.
Speaker 8: Ya.
Speaker 1: I get instant hebees from this guy, but that does not mean he's guilty. I don't know if he's guilty or not. I just know that this is drama that Republicans do not need. And yet here is Max.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 10: I wanted to come on here live to address these allegations that the media has been putting out NonStop. This isn't about defending myself. I'm speaking up as a father trying to protect our daughter. For months, my family and I have watched how people have been relentlessly been attacked. Accusations dominate headlines, while far too little attention has been paid to the facts. I've been portrayed as an abusive husband, an abusive father, and a violent man. Those allegations have damaged my reputation, caused enormous pain to my family, and most importantly, it's affected our daughter.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 10: I'm on here because I've received dozens of interviewers us about this topic. But I've learned from the two that I have already done that the truth will not come out that way whatsoever, and we need to continue to push this. The left wing media already has a narrative that's chopping it up into reality for them. So I'm going to use my platform to share the facts in this very genuine way. And let me begin with the most painful accusation of all. I have never abused our daughter.
Speaker 1: What about your wife? It's like, I don't Yeah, I just did you. I just sensed rage, like he's threshing it down, repress. Oh my god, totally holding it in. That guy. Believe I mean, if he is being inaccurately accused, I can see having range about that, you know what I mean. So that goes both ways, I guess. But man, I did not get a good vibe from at all at all. I believe her.
Speaker 2: He just seems like the kind of guy. Listen again, I could be wrong, but he seems like kind of be.
Speaker 1: Like, are you going to eat that?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: Going to be?
Speaker 2: You sure you want to eat that? He's that guy's and there is like that there's something behind the eyes.
Speaker 1: And it was super awkward because I guess he did that live, the whole twenty minute thing. He did it live, right, and so I'm sorry he was reading it. Yeah, Oh, clearly he was reading it. But what was also weird about it is that when it started, so like, if you go to his Twitter page now to go watch it, the first ninety seconds is just him staring at the camera. So it's even weirder and creepier because it's like somebody, it's like they started the camera but didn't tell him they had started it, so he was waiting for somebody to cue him. Yeah, and it just doesn't happen for ninety unbearable awkward seconds, so unnerving top just staring at you and not saying anything. It was crazy, you guys.
Speaker 2: Way people are telling us that this is gossip and we shouldn't be talking about move on, it's gossip.
Speaker 1: Have you are you new here happening? Because yesterday I got a tweet from somebody going why didn't you cover this? We can't break away everybody? Yeah, sorry, not trying to please everybody. Sorry, And yesterday when I saw that tweet, I was like, cover what, cover over what? I immediately had to go to Bernie's page and I was like this and probably give it a mention. Yeah, are you new here? This is good? Lord?
Speaker 12: I mean everybody just can you don't know how what to do?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's start your own damn show. We'll see how about you do? Yeah, you don't know? Are you ready for that? Are you read? It's like a I didn't even answer that.
Speaker 2: We totally need to talk about ready wise right now, and how you probably you don't want us talking about things.
Speaker 1: And you also don't have enough food. You don't have enough food, you guys?
Speaker 2: When the crop it's the fam, what are you gonna do? People are gonna be panic buying. You can't get into your local store. You don't have groceries to go get. They're gonna be empty the shelves. It's panic city. You don't want that. It's not just about major disasters. It's about being prepared all the time for just weird interruptions you never know.
Speaker 1: It's for zombies.
Speaker 2: You don't know, z I'm totally preparing for zombies. I did not think that was going to come up in today's ad read. But yes, I'm totally preparing for zombies and you should too. Okay, they have a long shelf life twenty five years.
Speaker 1: This food last.
Speaker 2: We have one hundred and twenty serving emergency foods to play in our storm shelter. And the fruit and vegetable bucket. Great idea, because are you gonna be able to get fresh fruits and fresh vegetables like when the zombies come? No, I tell you no, it's not going to happen. So they come in little pouches that they last, like I said, up to twenty five years, and they're in heavy duty buckets, so they're like water proof and environment proof and they can be stored at any temperature or whatever.
Speaker 1: But the thing.
Speaker 2: About a lot of them is that you can just put a little bit of water in there and mix it and it's ready to go. You don't have to boil water, you have to do any of that kind of stuff. So they all self heating. It's self heating. They also have smaller seventy two hour kits. Great great company. You guys need to be prepared stuck up with ready Wise. Visit ready wise dot com today use code Chicks ten for ten percent off even on sale items, and they have a lot of cool stuff out there that is readywise dot com code chicks ten do it.
Speaker 1: I think there are some holier than now is in the audience right now that are like, it's not Christian to gossip for real? They are so again Bernie Morinos story, are you knew here? I'm sorry, mean, we are very petty and we can be caddy and we don't apologize for that. But also that is actually a story that affects the ment terms they're talking about it. I mean, Bernie is saying, don't run like you need to resign, you need to withdraw from the race. So this isn't just like willy nilly gossip.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, it's he is a representative of people, of constituents.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a story. So yeah, we're gonna we're gonna talk about the things. I know this will be surprising to everybody, but the things that we want.
Speaker 2: Don't tell us what to do, don't tell us what We'll just talk about it harder, Okay, ask our husbands.
Speaker 1: So true, All right, moving on, we do need to talk about Iran just a little bit. I know, spas off of yesterday, we were just like feeling like brownhog Days just enough and so lo and behold. Even though Trump said, okay, well, h Qatar and the UAE and Saudi Arabia, they've all asked me to like pull back on this giant attack that we were going to do the other night. We're still ready to do it, but we're not going to do it because we've been asked not to do it. And so we were like, can we just do it already? So I know, they wanted to have more time. Iran or allegedly Ran said no, no, no, no, no, we want to talk. Can we talk about it? And Trump was like, okay, let's talk about it. And they discovered that Iran is not actually a team player when it comes to talking about it. And so here is what Trump tweeted yesterday. Please read.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Iranian leadership is unbelievably duplicitous. I know, right, It's like who would have thought should totally watched the show. They asked for a meeting, some would say, beg talks begin with more schedule in the immediate future, and they say openly and proudly that they're not having any discussions, that nothing is being talked about, and they're only dealing with Oman.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Then they go on to give their usual blather in saying the Straight or four News will be operated powerfully by them when it is already completely controlled by the United States Navy and our blockade, or some say the United States Wall of Steel. Nothing gets through who I Ran unless we wanted to, and nothing will get through unless a deal or total surrender is accomplished. Whether I Ran wants to admit it or not, we are, in fact taking talking of a solution to a problem that they have caused for decades.
Speaker 1: It's very simple. I Ran will never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your attention to this matter, President Dald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. So, I mean I saw that and I was just like, here we go again. I mean, I don't know how many times we're going to have to learn this lesson before it finally sticks. But then I heard him in his press conference from the Oval, and I felt like, Okay, he really is just trying to do every possible thing he can to avoid massive casual please and I appreciate that. I do.
Speaker 2: I think I did too, But man, I probably wouldn't wouldn't I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I just would be like that. That would be me.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm not in charge, because I'm over it. Like at some point you got to quit talking, you got to start doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, so I this did. It did make me feel some empathy for his position, because this is a huge decision to do a giant attack, and I get that he wants to give it every possible chance to work. And that is pretty much what he said, as you'll hear him from the Oval Office in just a second right here to President, this says me.
Speaker 8: Still fifth time you turn off airs price against your linsense to negotiate. What is your messister, American people who are wondering love has changed this time?
Speaker 1: Why should any Well, you don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I think we're going to maybe get something, but I want to give him every last chance before decapitation. Very tough to do what we have plan and still planned. We'll see what happens, but it's a very very tough thing to do. I think I'm very proud of the fact.
Speaker 1: That I will give people, give people a chance.
Speaker 8: This is a big move to do an attack that big on a country, and I'd rather not do. And now we've already through lots of large attacks, but they were normal large. Hopefully they'll come to their senses because what happened cannot have a nuclear weapon, but hopefully they'll come to their senses. So they come and they said, please own attack, We'll make a deal. That's the real truth. And everyone knows it. And who wouldn't call And they found out through leaks and sleeves bags, you know, a lot of sleeves bags, leakers. Leakers should be put in jail. They should. They have to strengthen up the laws for the leakers. But in this case, leakers helped because they said the severity of the attack and.
Speaker 1: Ran knew it.
Speaker 8: They knew what was coming. He was going to come last night, and it would have gone on for a long time and they'd be essentially very little left. There'd be nothing left. And if I am given a chance to let a lot of people live, I want to give that you. So I'm under no time concerned. You know, I don't happen to be running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I hear him.
Speaker 2: And there is a leaker in the White House that said, hey, this is going to like this X y Z is going to happen like what.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the leak is from specifically, but he's mad. He's mad about a leak of the plan in what the attack involved.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would have to be somebody in the White House that knew that, right, and so that's that's the case. They need to find out who that person is.
Speaker 1: Straight to jail, I mean in the White House, in the military. I don't know either way, Like, what the hell are you doing? Yeah, people are traders.
Speaker 2: Why again with the leakers, they're just they're traders.
Speaker 1: Get them out of there. Yeah, it is a massive price, and you can tell that he's frustrated about it. He also just one more clip about this and then we'll move on. But he also talked about how it was these other you know, Middle Eastern partners' allies, whatever you want to call them, that really put the pressure on him to just give one more chance. But he is sounding more like this is it. Like if they don't come to the table now, it is over here.
Speaker 11: He is.
Speaker 8: When we talk, we say we're talking. If we're not talking when you asked me, no we're not talking, I'll say it. But we are talking right now. We're talking, and we're talking at the request of Iran, back by Saudi Arabia, back by EUE and back by Guitar in particular, but there's also many, many countries called. Many of the leaders are making a friendly with a lot of them, almost all of them one way or the other, and they all wanted to give this a last chance. Is the last chance. This is not something that if it doesn't happen, this is the last chance for them to sign a good document.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pleasure, last chance. Okay, I mean that seems like it's the last chance. Okay, it better be it better before.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you need to hold to it again. It's like the parenting thing cannot just be like I mean, you're gonna get grounded, you and then you're gonna get grounded. Just ground them exactly.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's where we are on the whole Iran thing. Mean meantime, the White House released a video saying that we this the United States is currently in you know, facing a golden age. And I appreciate this because you know, I love me some optimism from the White House. I don't know how well this is going to translate to folks who are sick and tired of the grocery prices being what they are. But it's a it's a good video. Nonetheless, here it is.
Speaker 6: We come to this place for MAGA to fight, fight, fight and win, win, win, because we need that, all of us. The indescribable feeling we get when we hear the national anthem and stand together stronger than ever before. Under this administration, we're going somewhere we've never been. We aren't just watching history. We're making it, rebuilding our country better than ever, a country where we don't do heartbreak. We do victory, an America that is safer, more secure, more prosperous, and any setbacks that stand in our way simply makes the comeback that much sweeter. Welcome to the Golden Age.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of love that. I love it too, just I hope that it resonates, and I worry that it won't. I worry that the time of the Yeah, I think it resonates for the midterms. Yeah, for whatever purpose they put it out for. I would I would hope, I mean, I would think that that is an election thing. I don't know, it's just it just seems oddly timed because right now people are focused, I mean people that are engaged. I think are focused on an Islamic takeover of the United States, which is happening from city to city, from coast to county, a communist takeover which is obviously happening in omations is Loammis and the Kammi's right, and the fact that there is still a huge price problem. And so what I would think that the White House could release a video about is a reminder that the border is secure. That's one of the things that people voted for Trump the hardest about, you know what I mean, Like that was a number one issue and it is completely solved essentially. Yeah, and when we see what happened with Spain, we need to be pointing that out that this will happen again. Oh absolutely, vote correctly, It absolutely will happen. It'll happen.
Speaker 2: It's already happening here. It's happening in Texas. For crying out loud, But the numbers speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: I really do. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I wish they would focus a lot on that because we went from like ten million to four hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: That's a win.
Speaker 2: Is a win a people of illegals getting over the border and like coming in and infiltrating, and a lot of these people are the.
Speaker 1: Islamis and the Commis and want open borders. So it's like, I just don't know that people are focusing on border issues anymore, which of course they're not, because the border is essentially secure. Yeah, but the second we vote wrong, it becomes we become Sueta or whatever however you say that.
Speaker 2: Total yeah, total nightmare. But I like, there's a billboard that a liberal owns on I thirty five where I live, and they just they put it was up like talking about the ballroom at one point, which is just so retarded. And then because we're not paying for the ballroom. And then now they've got a quote from Donald Trump saying I will bring prices down on day one. That's what they're focusing on. That's what liberals are focusing on. And they do that under the guise of communism. Listen, if we become social democrats socialists, all will be free, you know, you like it's going to alleviate all of your pain and suffering financially. People buy into that garbage. So they they do have to get on the offense. I say they the GOP has to get on the offense. And start talking about this is what we've done right, this is what we're doing right, this is what we need to continue to do right, because you're absolutely you are correct and saying that the Islamo commedies are coming for us, and those people don't care, they're fine with it.
Speaker 1: They're in bed with them. I don't want to be in bed with them. I don't want if people are hearing on the news every day Iran, Iran, Iran, we're attachical a lot of attacking them. We're attacking them, We're not attacking them. And then they're going and they're trying to, you know, buy beef at the grocery store, and they're seeing these high prices. Everything is wrong, you know what I mean, They're not remembering any of the accomplishments that have been made. And then we get, you know, folks like Matt Walsh who are complaining about it now. So it's like I get, I understand his frustration, but I also hate that he's playing right into the election, like the Democrats' hands for the election. You know what I meant.
Speaker 2: Theirnarag just right now is prices is economic disruption for every American family.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: When in You know, if you look at the grand scheme of things is we're in this and a lot of people aren't a lot of people don't watch this stuff every day. They don't care. They just care about what they're paying for staff. The big picture is that we're trying to prevent a takeover. We're trying to prevent us being killed by these people want a nuclear weapon. Like it's hard to translate that to the single mom is just trying to feed her kids, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys aren't following on x Insurrection Barbie, I would that's a good follow because she actually responded to Matt Walsh and was like, what you're forgetting are Here's what doesn't impact prices right away. She did a really good job just sort of breaking down how long it takes to undo the high prices that we saw under Biden and the reason that some of them are still up. It was way too long to share here, but worth your time to read, So if you want to check that out, I highly highly recommend it. But back to the whole Islami Kami thing. Obviously, we mentioned earlier in the show that we've got a bunch of primaries happening across the country today, one of those being in Michigan, where now we're going to see is it going to be l say Ed or is it going to be Hayley Stevens going up against Mike Rogers. Again, we talked about the fact that probably be easier for Mike Rogers to beat Abdulla l Sayed, And here he is talking about his election.
Speaker 13: Oh, all the polling shows us that he's the likely winner. And we're ready for this.
Speaker 1: And this is going to be the.
Speaker 13: Battle of those democrats, socialists across America and then common sense. So you're going to have that crazy versus common sense battle right here in Michigan. And why we feel good about that. I mean, this is the state that put America on wheels. This is the state that did the middle class. So we feel pretty good that we're going to be either one of these and we look forward. If it's Abdual, we're going to take that.
Speaker 2: Head on common sense, you guys, I mean it is it's Commedis versus capitalists, it's Islamo weirdos versus people with common sense. This is not difficult. The problem is is that there are a lot of people out there who are buying into this bullshit narrative from the last saying, Oh, it's going to be great, everything's.
Speaker 1: Going to be free. We've seen this before.
Speaker 2: We've been doing this for seventeen years. It is not different than what it was seventeen years ago with the occupied crap. It's just repackaged, and it's worse.
Speaker 1: It is worse because.
Speaker 2: These people are literal communists. They want to get rid of the Senate, they want to get rid of prisons. They want to like completely just destroy and fundamentally transform the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they and now they have these platforms that are much more effective at getting their messages out to the masses. And they have psychopaths like Hassan Piker who are promoting these people all across the country. He did some influencer party I guess with Abdul Elsayad and others, And here is Hassan Piker talking with Abdul al Sayad about their getting a hold of young men. And it's true. They are, Yah, they are because I've been seeing in Michigan. I've been seeing a lot of clips of like white dude bros.
Speaker 13: That are so stoked of vote for you.
Speaker 14: In the fucking democratic primaries, Like these are people that normally never vote at all, let alone in a.
Speaker 1: Primary, let alone for a Democrat.
Speaker 15: You can win these folks back. Yeah, we just have to invest in the politics that gets them back. That's the thing, right and our politics right now where you don't really have an answer about the structural circumstances of their lives, and then your whole answer is to be like, you're a bad person, get out. I don't think that works. And I think you've got to be able to speak to the fact that, like, too many young men feel totally duped by some set of industries we're not willing to actually have an.
Speaker 13: Honest conversation about.
Speaker 15: So, like, if you feel like the economy is so insecure that the best way to make it is to engage in some form of betting market, whether that's how she or crypto or something else, is a pretty big indictment on how the economy's working. So if you're willing it to be like, hey, you know that it might not be great to allow these big corporations to gamify people's dopamine circuits.
Speaker 1: And also maybe we should build.
Speaker 15: An economy that's somewhat secure for people.
Speaker 1: And also you could be a bro.
Speaker 15: And not be an asshole and not blame women in your life for all the bad things that happen. And also you probably should like get out of your room and take a shadow and put on so we'll all these put on up the clothes, go and you know, do your work. I think there's there's a way forward there that is just honest with helps.
Speaker 2: So it's so interesting how now they're churning and for years, for what ten fifteen years, it was men suck, men are toxic, men are bad, and so men.
Speaker 1: Are just like where are we supposed to go?
Speaker 2: And now liberals, these is Lamo Kamis are like no, I mean, well, this is the way, come back, come back, come back, and this, And they're speaking.
Speaker 1: To the Tate boys. Yeah, speaking to the Tate crowd. Oh, you don't have to be stuck in your bedroom, Like all you need to do is get out there, put on a suit. You know, they're they're speaking effectively to very impressionable young men.
Speaker 2: I hope that we're doing the same. I hope that we're doing the same and empowering those men and saying, you know what, it's okay.
Speaker 1: To be alpha. It's okay to be a dude.
Speaker 2: It's like, but we've always done that, We've always embraced men.
Speaker 1: They haven't.
Speaker 2: That's why I find it so interesting that now the narrative is.
Speaker 1: Come with us. Why would I come with you?
Speaker 2: If I were a dude, I'd be like, this is the thing.
Speaker 1: But they are doing it.
Speaker 2: They're doing it because these men are some of those men men are.
Speaker 1: They're like the lofos.
Speaker 2: They're intellectually like, I don't know, just not adept because they can't see what these people are doing, you know.
Speaker 1: And they don't know the history. I mean, that's the problem. The biggest problem is that they've been indoctrinated by public school educations that don't teach them how. None of the stuff that they're hearing about before right now has worked before ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and soever Patty made such a great point. Charlie was the best at that. Charlie was our lifeline to young men, and now he's gone. And so that's the thing. Whenever you have a vacuum, somebody's going to try to fill it. And they're doing that on the left. They absolutely are.
Speaker 1: But that's not to say that women aren't also important, and perhaps you are a woman that wants to be more involved, and perhaps you are a Christian woman who wants to be more involved, and you can do that by visiting with the folks at Concernedwomen dot org slash chicks totally.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you guys hear us talk about like schools or what we just talked about, or women's sports, and you think somebody really needs to do something with that.
Speaker 1: You know that's someone as you.
Speaker 2: It's like you actually have more influence than you realize, but a lot of people don't know how to use that influence for good, actually put it into action. And that's where Concerned Women of America comes in because they're one of our partners that they help Christian women put their influence and their morals into action, which is great. We love them so much. They are the nation's largest Christian public policy organization for women. They've been around for more than forty five years, and they've always fought for faith, family freedom, parental rights. If you're tired of your schools promoting sexually explicit content, or suppressing your faith, or teaching radical crap that nobody wants to have taught to our children. They are the place to go to. And with the midterm elections approaching, they make it even easier by offering a free Biblical civic engagement guide for a living in time, which is great. So it helps you become more informed, it helps you vote your values, and it encourages your family and your church and your community to get involved, which we love.
Speaker 1: So if you're.
Speaker 2: Ready to stop feeling frustrated and you want to make a difference, download that free Biblical civic engagement guide today. Just visit Concernedwomen dot org slash chicks. That's Concernwomen dot org slash chicks.
Speaker 1: Do it, Okay, Moving on to other election stuff. Wisconsin, of course, we've been talking about a lot, and Hassan Piker also promoting home and others.
Speaker 2: I caught her Wong this morning. I was like, it's Francesca Wong. She get mocks like, who's that. I'm like, I'm sure Someboddy said she running in Wiscontin.
Speaker 1: No, it's Hong. It's Francesca Hong. He was talking about Wisconsin just not even being a swing state and how that's a misnomer and how now that he's involved, essentially there's never going to be a Republican vote again. That's a terrifying thought. But once again here is Hassan Piker. The reason why I brought up Michigan. The reason why I brought.
Speaker 14: Up Michigan is because I think it was Michael Moore in twenty sixteen who said.
Speaker 1: Michigan is not a swing state, and neither is Wisconsin. These are not swing states.
Speaker 14: They've been turned into swing states because they've left you behind. But we are going to bring back the working class to book Wisconsin and to Michigan. A Republican will never be elected in this state ever again once our movement is done.
Speaker 1: He's terrifying to me. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: It's like he took off the mouth suit and put on a regular suit because so he'd be more palpable, like palatable. People can look at him and go, oh, he seems normal. He's not normal. He hates the United States. The guy is like an anchor baby that went lived in Turkey's whole life, then came back and he's like, let me see how I can fundamentally transform the country that I hate.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's who he is. These people I'm in him and sneak O and the way that they're so open and shameless about how much they hate this country and they want to destroy it completely, is totally. And then see that crowd cheering. I mean, that was a crowd that looked a whole lot like a crowd I wouldn't have expected to be cheering for this.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's under the guise of Islam. They want to usher in Islam. They make no bones about it. This is what they talk about all the time, and it is dangerous. It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's really dangerous and terrifying is uh, white women. And I know that we are among them, but we are not the crazy ones. Let's just point out we are not the crazy ones there are. There was a group of Republican women voters in Texas who were asked who they planned to vote for in the Senate race. This is horrifying, you guys, horrifying. Oh I forgot I forgot about I forgot about the marteen percent fourteen I know. So, like yesterday, we were making fun of his little campaign video that we showed yesterday from you know him on the streets of Detroit going vote for me again, vote And we were making fun of what a muppety is. But you, guys, I just realized he is preferable to the person who is running against him, who is way more socialist if you can imagine democraty. So I cannot even believe this, but I would say, if you're able to vote for Sree, I mean, whoever wins this primary is going to win, which is the terrifying part. Right, So if it's not Shre, it is actually going to be someone worse.
Speaker 2: You guys, we are in idiocracy or like a right smack dab in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is crazy. So anyway, I forgot I have the screenshot. Apologies, But now we're going to get to the women that I referred to earlier. These are Republicans in the state of Texas, and you are.
Speaker 16: All three women who have been Republicans for most of your voting les.
Speaker 1: Who's voting for Dave Salerco Oh my god, also gave him my money?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 18: He was a middle school teacher in public school in Texas and they started cutting all his fundings and he said, well, if I can't change my school, then I'm going to need to change my state. And that's still becoming of a leader. I want a middle school teacher who's like, hey, this is broken, somebody needs to fix it.
Speaker 4: Why not me?
Speaker 18: I never sent money to state, but this year I did. I'm like, not only I'm going to vote for your author I give you some money.
Speaker 17: I think Republicans are having a lot of moments like that, where we're saying, this is not what I signed up for.
Speaker 1: Like, give me somebody who's not extremists. I don't care what party they are.
Speaker 17: I'm going to vote for whoever is the most common sense, and you, I think would be the most likely to protect my kids.
Speaker 18: You're never going to vote for a candidate that thinks exactly like you unless you run. You need to get on the bus that's driving closest to where you want to end up. Tallerco.
Speaker 1: I find him to be pretty moderate.
Speaker 18: And I think that is telling of what's happening in the state of Texas. The Republicans should be worried.
Speaker 1: Rachel. I mean everybody's saying it because I thought it too. Like as soon as I saw that one chick, I was like, is that Rachel Levine.
Speaker 2: Rache Yaeen, Yeah, totally, you guys. I went to go pick up my one of the swim girls to take to practice or whatever the other day, and I drove through their neighborhood. Tallerco signs in the neighborhood and where I live, which is very rare. It's so, I mean, listen, and a lot of people are like, these are plants. They're not plants. It's just that these Texas women are freaking morons, and Texas is becoming blue because all these people have moved in and like they're they crap where they eat. This is what It's just, it's not good. You cannot discount these people.
Speaker 1: It's I know that a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people are like, oh, they're just the crazy. There three crazy women. They are representative of other crazy people that live in my state.
Speaker 1: And Harrietton recently just talked about this particular race and was saying, this is the best chance Democrats have had in decades to take Texas to get a Senate see in Texas, the best chance.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, I know, the last races were super close. I mean they've been close for years. It's been way too close for comfort. And now it's yeah, it's a lot of like Todd said, it's a lot of California, transplants and.
Speaker 1: Just people who are idiots.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's he has a chance of winning. Talericodez terrible.
Speaker 1: Let's move back to Wisconsin and talk more about Francesca because there's a lot more video coming out about her. We mentioned yesterday that she's got a serious mental health issues written background, she's got problems. She used to be a cutter. She she's had issues, and she's fairly open about them, like she talks about I guess this makes her relatable. It's literally and she talks about because she's Korean, and she talks about how she's always had a big, fat issue with her background. Her parents were immigrants and she's almost held it against them in some ways. She wanted to be American. She and felt very uncomfortable in her own skin. That gave her a lot of anxiety. She's kind of a mess, okay, and she's an idiot, which is the bigger problem. And so we've got some clips to just show you how much of an idiot she is. She was asked recently what she would add to the DSA platform, And you heard Dana Pirno in the clip we played yesterday. You know, do you agree with all parts of the DSA platform, And she was like an absolute Stepford wife answering that question, crazy eyes. She defaults into word salad a la kamala when she answers questions that she's uncomfortable with. And you can tell that this is one of those questions when they say what would you add to the platform? All of a sudden it becomes salid here. It is indicator that you.
Speaker 18: Don't have to break the entire DSA national platform.
Speaker 1: What would you add to it if you could add something, or what do you think is missing?
Speaker 17: I think there should be a right to self determination, that everyone has the freedom to be themselves, and that we're protecting communities and their right to be able to be themselves.
Speaker 2: Even Hassan was like, wta, what do you say.
Speaker 1: In America does not have the right to self determination? That's that's just a lie. That's just a lie. Do you have the proximity to whiteness? Stuff? You have that I have some white I've got a clip about white supremacy when it comes to the service industry, right, because yeah, because she has the she boinked and married a white dude. They're divorced.
Speaker 2: Now she has a biracial child, and she's like, my kid gives me proximity to whiteness.
Speaker 1: You she is ilhan and AOC when it comes to white men.
Speaker 2: It's like, I hate the white man, but it's okay to boink them.
Speaker 1: And marry them, right, like what appropriate with them exactly? I feel sorry for her kid man. I did include that clip, but I do have one where she's talking about the service industry, which of course that's her very minimal minimalist background, is when she had a Ramen restaurant, so she is an expert on service. And here's what she thinks about that.
Speaker 11: Industry is in the service industry, we are finally having this conversation about, you know, how our industry really did come from it and kind of is rooted in white supremacy in itself. If we look at the history of tipping and how racist it is and how it has kept wages low for black people for very long time. And if you look at tipping now, how different the scales are in terms of who receives some higher percentage of the tips over other folks.
Speaker 1: Okay, tipping is racist. That's where we are the fixation on race. It's just I'm exhausted by it? Are we not all exhausted by it? And nothing already? And to me it's a sign.
Speaker 2: It's a sign of other issues. If you're focusing on that, you have issues. Like I, winners don't do that, They just don't. They don't focus on race like these people constantly focused on race. It's just and I feel like she's one of the many. It's like aoc where she's just been plucked out of her whatever job that she had, which was like a filled one at that She's plucked out by the Democrat Party. They train these people on what to say, and they push them out there just so they can get power.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Yeah, she also pulled a Komi in a clip, and I don't know when this clip is from, but obviously within the last few years. Here's what she said about Trump.
Speaker 17: In the restaurant industry, when we're out of something, we say it's eighty six, and I'd say it's about fucking time we eighty six Trump. He represents the utter failure of our government to keep us safe from threats both viral and systemic.
Speaker 2: You were in a mental institution, that's you're discounted. I reject everything you say, take all the seat.
Speaker 1: She does not allow it. Don't allow it. She's a kook.
Speaker 2: This woman that's crazy. She's absolutely crazy, and she's racist. This is who the Democrats are now. Find the craziest, most racist beaches and they're like, let's run them for governor.
Speaker 1: Sure, one more clip from Francesca because it's from I think it's from last night, even Caitlin Collins at no, is that right? Yes, Caitlyn Collins second, guess myself, the Dylan Malvani Chik. Yes, she asked her about that tweet that we talked about yesterday, that old tweet of hers from twenty twenty when she said we should cancel Thanksgiving because like represents colonialism or whatever, and so Caitlyn asked her about that and it was so salady, you guys. The answer is so much salad, a lot of salad. Enjoy.
Speaker 16: One thing that they brought up as well was a post from you in twenty twenty one where you said Americans should cancel Thanksgiving, should have done this in sixteen twenty one. The post has been deleted, Republicans have been highlighting it. Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled.
Speaker 19: I'm a chef and one of the first meals that I made that was for the community when I was sixteen, was a Thanksgiving meal. You know, I always think my hospitality background in owning a restaurant for seven eight years, that bringing folks around the table to share conversation and build community is always a good thing. But Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities. So I think there, I wanted to make sure that people understood that there are multiple views, but views can evolve and the position that I'm running for right now, and I think my background as a chef will actually help me become a better governor that's able to bring more people in to the table.
Speaker 1: It bring more people to the table. Do you see what she did there? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: If you think that mashed potatoes and telling people what you're grateful for is somehow painful, you're not a serious person.
Speaker 1: You're just not What is that like? Thanksgiving is painful for people? Why a like? Why you're doing it wrong? You're flat out doing it wrong. It's the greatest holiday of the year in Valentine's there.
Speaker 2: Are no gifts, you just have family eating a bunch of food and it's great food.
Speaker 1: That's it. How is that painful? People are not serious people, I know, and it just makes me want to shake them. By the way, when I want to be shaked, shaped, shaken, not when I want to be shooken should choking shook it. Then I get on my life Pro because it is the best kind of just release of all the stress that you might have, like bottled up. You just need to shake it out, shake it off. As Taylor Swift would say, I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: I had one of these before they became a sponsor, so when they were like, we want to be a sponsor, I was like, hell, yes, I love I have a life Pro Waiver vibration plate. That's what it's called. If you want to look it up, I'll give you all the stuff you can go to to get it. Lifeprofitness dot Com is where you can go. But I heard about vibration plates because I have such bad bones and I thought, Okay, maybe it'll help my bone density, which that's primarily why I got it, and then also my lymphatic system, like if you have limph issues or if you don't and you just want to feel awesome. I get it on a few times a week, like at night before I start winding down for bed, and I'll answer emails and stuff wile I'm standing there. It's like a little mini workout for me, but it feels amazing, like just ten minutes on. It can burn up to one hundred calories too, depending on your body weight what you're doing. So you can get in like a modified squat position, which is what I do, and I turn up the intensity.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of tough. Oh yeah, especially like if you try to do like a push up on it or oh yeah and you're shaking. Yeah, it makes it that much more effective at the plank, totally does so.
Speaker 2: It increases muscle engagement. It makes every movement you do harder. It's two point five million people have these things. They're fantastic. Thirty day risk free return, lifetime warranty. You can get twenty bucks off the waiver vibration plate. I can say that forty times past plus free shipping with code Chicks at life profitness dot com. That is lifeprobfitness dot com. Code Chicks do it you guys, You'll love it real do it? It is it love.
Speaker 1: It's fun, you guys, It is fun. It is just fun, all right. We've talked about the Islamis all throughout the show today, and you know, obviously this has been a huge problem in the UK. The invasion there has been really really it's like in full force. And the worst part probably not the worst part. I mean, obviously the worst part would just be the criminality that comes along with this horrific religion, this horrific ideology, but also the absolute entitlement. We've talked about that before and there is a great video. I wish I remember this gal's name and it totally escapes me, but she is responding to a Muslim woman who's mad that the UK does not provide enough muzzli activities for them, and the just again, the entitlement is just off the charts. I love this woman's response to her. Check it out.
Speaker 20: It takes me and asking so much as the Muslim Oh, for fuck's sake, here we go again?
Speaker 1: Or should people go to these events, whether it's wireless, whatever it is.
Speaker 20: You don't go to festivals like wireless because you think the music is haram That is your choice.
Speaker 9: With activity for them.
Speaker 1: There's never even Muslim.
Speaker 20: That's because the UK, a Christian country, is not obligated to provide your entitled hello self with things to do. But I'm sure if you were to venture to any of the fifty seven Muslim countries, you'd be able to participate in lots about activities.
Speaker 21: Why is it that no one has created somewhere where we can go just do something, just a suggestion.
Speaker 20: Have you tried, I don't know, maybe organizing something yourself. It's not boring, Hello, activities are generally more boring. It doesn't music boring, so boring anything insane? So according to you, anything that is haram is insane.
Speaker 1: You know what is insane?
Speaker 20: You insinuating that all of these perfectly normal activities are somehow insane but not self reflecting on how the self imposed rules. But you clearly do not like, might in fact be the actual thing that is insane.
Speaker 1: We just have war clubs and cups.
Speaker 20: I guess you could like maybe play chess, board games, a little bit of scrabble, just no inappropriate words when you pay scrabble, it's haram. You could totally listen to some Islamic prayer music, or go camping or hiking, but but only with your girlies, your sisters. Okay, keep it, Helal, that's so worry You're right, I actually agree with you. Not doing Haram activities is boring, but it's a choice. So for the love of God, stop stuck king campaigning.
Speaker 1: That's what's about. That's Jewish Jess and that apparently she's no longer in the UK and she moved to Israel. I don't know if that's true, but that's what somebody in our audience.
Speaker 2: Stop complaining. Indeed, like their favorite activity is terror, I mean, just.
Speaker 1: The entire it's the wanting to come and change the places that they are moving to, to turn them into the places that they left. Right, go back.
Speaker 2: Go back and do your little activities whatever those are inferior.
Speaker 1: They don't want to assimilate, they don't know, and the worst of them want to absolutely annihilate and take over. And Robbie Starbuck had pointed out that the person you're about to see, who's an e mom in California, is an example of one of those people. His name is whatever that says on your screen. He was reportedly this is, according to Robbie, brought to the US as a child and has American citizenship. Which means he benefited from American opportunities and taxpayers. Yet here he is announcing his intention to conquer our country.
Speaker 3: Here he wants to put a Muslim ban, he wants to ban Muslims. We will tell him this is in your country to ban. This is the land of a law, as every land is the land of a law. And there are Muslims here that are here, that are gonna be here. And if you don't like it, I would suggest he goes somewhere else. But I don't know where he's gonna go. If he goes back to Europe, there's a lot of Muslims in Europe. I've been there recently. You go to Africa, you go to South America, you go to China, you go to Malaysia, you go to Japan, you go to the Antarctic. There's Muslims. So I would make a suggestion if he wants to go somewhere where there is no Muslims, I suggest he goes to Hell. And know that our prophets lah Ai, he seldom has given us the glad. Tiding that this religion, if it Islam, will enter every houseful, every houseful.
Speaker 1: Just makes my skin crawl.
Speaker 2: I got me too, And it's crazy to me how liberal white women will embrace the shit and they're like, it's so great. But Christianity is patriarchal? Are you kidding me? They are retarded. It's like they're either blind or I can't decide, are you? Can you not hear and see what this gentleman is saying to you, and what an.
Speaker 1: Ungrateful jerk he is. I know, like this is just awful, It's just so gross. The reason for my name today is after a member of parliament in Poland who I hope stays as an example of how to handle immigration because they have done it right. This guy, his name is Dominic Tarzinski, and he spoke recently in front of European Parliament to tell them don't talk to us about crime and staff, because we're the ones that are doing it right. Here is Dominic Tarzanski.
Speaker 22: We don't need your doctors, we don't need your engineers. Take them, take them all and pay for them. We don't need them. You know why because there's a zero terrorist attacks in Poland. Why because because there is no illegal migration in Poland. So don't give me this look, don't give me this arguments about the populism because this is a fact. This is your data from Eurostat. So we don't need your engineers, we don't need your doctors.
Speaker 4: Take them.
Speaker 1: Do not, do not, do not teach us.
Speaker 22: Do not, do not teach us about democracy, because we know what the democracy is. So learn from poland be like Poland.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, Like that's gonna be the only place to go at some point.
Speaker 1: That way, I.
Speaker 2: Hope, yeah, that way, God bless. I mean, it's just and look at what's happening in Seyuta. Is how you say it's say you to Spain, Like Nick Shirley is facing violence.
Speaker 1: He was like chased. Yeah, they were throwing rocks at him, trying to stab him. I mean, it's absolutely nuts over there. Yeah, look at all the doctors and lawyers. Yeah, and Peter Sanchez will be like, everything's fine, we sent everybody back bull crap.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's guys like he's a Nick. And then you got like Nate Friedman and Dearborn. You've got Nick Shirley and Spain. I mean, it's all these people who are doing all these documents, like how how do Muslims square with that? What do they say when when they start, we start exposing them for what they really want to do and who they are. Well they just double down. They're like, yeah, we want to do that, and liberals think that it's a wonderful thing. It's not a wonderful thing. We need to be more like poland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, moving on back to the w NBA, because there we showed the fever coach yesterday. And then who's the other one the links I think, thanks Cheryl Reeve. Yeah, so she was wearing her whatever, her trans girls' rights or whatever, some idiotic T shirt. And they're not the only coaches that are making their ridiculous feelings known. But first we want to go back to the game that Riley Gaines and Jennifer Say attended where they tried to bring a sign and they made sure that they looked at the rules for signs. They tried to bring a sign that just said thank you Sophie for standing up for girls, and they weren't allowed to show it because of a rule that doesn't exist, which says that you can't have names on your sign.
Speaker 12: That is so odd up, you guys stretching so Xxxy Athletics, their official account said before the game, we looked up the rules about signs online.
Speaker 1: We followed them, the sizing and the no politics rule. The security guard told Riley that she couldn't hold the sign up because it had a name on it, which of course was not listen in the rules and is not a rule. And there were a lot of signs with names on them, including this one that said I didn't think I could like, I could dislike anyone more than Clark. Congrats Cunningham. Those are that's two names that I counted on that sign.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But, as Riley pointed out on a Fox appearance, the WNBA does not have equality when it comes to political opinion. Here is Riley, you.
Speaker 23: Have Cheryl Reeves, the coach, wearing a shirt that says trans Kids Belong. They say that Sophie has aligned herself politically conservative because she is stood by the slogan of protect women's sports.
Speaker 1: That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 23: If protect women's sports is deemed political, like they say, then so is trans kids Belong. The league often says they have a problem with people like Sophie bringing politics into sports. The league doesn't have a problem with politics in sports. They have a problem with conservative politics in sports.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: Women not standing up for women's sports is something I never thought i'd see in my lifetime, Like, what is even happening.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre. It is.
Speaker 2: It's the most bizarre. Like for years these women were like, we want equal pay, we want equal this, we want equal attention. Oh yeah, we went men in our sports. What in the world are you doing?
Speaker 1: I know, it's crazy. And now the coach the Valkyrie. I had to ask my son if I'm even saying that right, because I was like, is it valk Valkyrie, Valkyrie Valkyrie? Anyway, the Valkyrie coach, who is Natalie Knacks, I don't even know if I'm saying that right. Here's what she said.
Speaker 21: I know you don't have the fever again in the regular season, but coming out of the break, one of the big news stories has been Sophie Cunningham and the protest for her and protests against her. And you know, they had a national televised game today and Cheryl, you know, wore a shirt and it's just a conversation. I'm wondering, just what do you think about it? Do you do you think that's good for the league?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 21: Does it detract from the basketball is it? Is it just noise. I'm just wondering what your opinion is.
Speaker 4: I think thank you for that question. I think just in terms of how I'm seeing it is if I could answer with like, for me, sports, sports is about belonging. It's about inclusivity. It's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self. You know, I'm big on that, just because I have been criticized.
Speaker 1: For my height, for my ethnicity.
Speaker 4: I've been in those you shouldn't belong here many times, and for me, I don't want that space, especially Golden State, to.
Speaker 1: Ever feel like that.
Speaker 4: So I'm all about women, little girls deserving to play, and that includes trans women. So I'm all about inclusivity.
Speaker 2: Such a disappointment, man, And so I'm self hating morons. I just a quick question. I am a white woman, clearly, I'm almost I'm so white. I'm a most transparent. So this what these women are saying. I guess I could go be in the Miss Black America pageant, Like if I were the right age.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you identify that way, Yeah, I could identify as black.
Speaker 22: Right.
Speaker 1: This is what they're saying. This is some of the rules those are the rules.
Speaker 2: I guess this is what they say, so I mean I could have done that. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Say responded to that coach, saying sports are not about belonging. Competitive sports are about competing and in competition that are rules boundaries, and some people are excluded, and in high level competition, lots of people are excluded because they aren't good enough. Who writes these stupid talking points?
Speaker 2: Liberal white women. That's who's writing it, Liberal white women, and so many of them that never played sports and never trained their whole lides to do what these women are doing. I just cannot believe that people like Caitlin Clark has been tepid on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get to her in a second. But Clay Travis, first of all, was like jumping all over this, and he said WNBA coach says men should be able to play in the end the WNBA, Finally, where's my franchise? My team will be one hundred percent trans the Travis owned Nashville Balls. I'd love to be the most inclusive women's splash men's team in WNBA history. Stop discriminating, and the day we should.
Speaker 2: Play on that team is Britney Griner. Yeah, I mean, clearly she would be the first recruit.
Speaker 1: Clearly. Clay went a little further and said important announcement. I am upping my offer ten million dollars for a head to head basketball game between the defending WNBA champion Las Vegas Aces and a boys' high school state title team of my choice. If the Aces beat my team, I will give them ten million dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember when they did this with soccer and they played against like Megan Rappino and that absolute disaster.
Speaker 1: They kicked the shit out of them. It's weird. It's almost like there's a biological difference or something else.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's maybe we should think about that, coaches.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned Caitlin and her tepid response, and it's an interesting debate that's happening right now about whether conservatives are right to complain about her wanting to stay out of a political issue. But I think this is different than like the Colin Kaepernick kneeling thing, or the national anthem protests or whatever, because this is not just a political issue. It's an issue that actually impacts their own sport. Yeah, and so it's a little bit different, and I and I because I know I think it was what's his name, Dave Portnoy, who was like, if she doesn't want to be political, why are people trying to drag politics out of her? She is doing what conservatives have long said we wanted, which is to tell people just shut up and sing, shut up and dance, shut up, and play your sport. And so where's that line, right, Like, are conservative's right to go after Caitlin for being tepid? Or are we being hypocritical when we do that because it always said just keep to your game.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't think it's hypocrisy because it absolutely affects the game. It has to do with them saying we're women's team. Are we a women's team or are we a women's and biological men who think they're women's team exactly.
Speaker 1: That's where I come down is that I just feel like this is impacting your own sport, and I think you should be outspoken about it.
Speaker 2: And I think the people who are afraid to say something are afraid of losing sponsorships. They're afraid of speaking out because they're afraid of losing money. They're afraid of what people are going to say. To them, they're afraid of losing popularity. That's what they're afraid of. Well get over it, because.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you. I mean, maybe Caitlyn is all about having trans people on our team. I don't know what made what her stance is, because this is what she said when asked.
Speaker 9: I think for us, like you know, it's not really discussion. We really have our locker room. I think it's for leagues and the governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. But our focus is on masketball and that's what we talk about and how we can get wins. And obviously we didn't do that tonight. So in to find an area to improve in that way.
Speaker 10: Does do you have any you know, reaction to the un just answered free thank you?
Speaker 8: Well go over to the zoom.
Speaker 3: We'll start with Chloe.
Speaker 1: I mean, she is sitting right next to her coach, who also we played her clip yesterday saying I'm not educated enough basically to answer this question.
Speaker 2: It's still no reason to do that. Caitlyn is, what the one of the most successful, if not the most successful, in the league. So I look at like you and me, okay, like if if we believe the same thing, which we do on this issue. And maybe I don't know, maybe Caitlin doesn't. Maybe Caitlyn wants dudes in her freaking sport, which is just asinine. But if you believe the same way, you have each other's backs, Like I just when she didn't have Sophie's back, that pissed me off because that's just who I am as a person, like I will literally kill somebody.
Speaker 1: For you, you know what I mean. Okay, maybe not, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I mean, this is the thing, Like I look at the two of them, and they're so close, and Sophie has She's taken all the heat for this. Yeah, she's taken the hits in the heat. And I'm like, at the very least Caitlyn could have helped her friend that has helped her. I just I have a problem with that from a friendship perspective. I have a problem with this.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not alone. Lawrence Jones also talked about this on Fox and Friends yesterday, and I think he spoke for a whole big bunch of us.
Speaker 24: On the WNBA. Sophie's alone, He's alone right now.
Speaker 18: The majority of the agree with her, they just don't want to talk about.
Speaker 1: But that's even worse.
Speaker 22: It is worse.
Speaker 24: You're going to allow one of your colleagues that's trying to protect all of you guys, as if it's a controversial point of view to say that the men should play in the men's league and the women should play in the women's league. And right now, all the attention and scrutiny they want, they're going to try to suppress her. Thank god that her advertising is going up and many people are back in her right now. But she's essentially the only person in the w NBA saying that there should be fairness there. I mean, are you guys crazy? Do you understand what's gonna happen to your league? The NBA already subsidizes the w NBA already, right, so the league was on its heels. They're trying to get rid of Caitlin, who has been a generational talent, has brought more eyeballs on there. The moment that guys walk onto the practice field and start competing there, the sport is going to be done. No one is going to watch. So I just don't understand the end goal of these women right here, because if they are saying that this is okay, then don't be surprised next season when you see dudes come up on the at the practice facility and say, I want to try out for the team because y'all guys have said it's okay. You're letting this young woman stand out there alone, and she's trying to protect all of you guys. I just think that's shameful.
Speaker 2: I do too, I absolutely do too. And you never see this in men's sports. You don't see this in the NBA. You don't see, like, I don't even know who plays in the NBA, Lebron, Lebron, Yes, Lebron going, oh my god, this woman wants to play on our team and we're going to be inclusive.
Speaker 1: You got. Women don't do this.
Speaker 2: Men do it because they are biologically stronger.
Speaker 1: That's just a fact.
Speaker 2: That's what they're doing. They're getting in there because they want to cheat and they want to be some that they're not. It's like, go play in your own league. And I cannot believe women are cowtowing to this garbage.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't. I can't get into Caitlyn's brain to understand why she was so just not interested in standing up for this. But I did bristle big time when I saw Meghan Kelly call her a coward, because I was like, Meghan Kelly is going to call someone else a coward for not standing up for a woman? Right? Are we really gonna do this, Megan? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Caitlyn Cark thinks maybe she's just a young mom, so she's they're young moms.
Speaker 1: We can't go after young moms, right. Oh my god, I not believe that she was just asking to be called out and so you got called out, Meghan, because that you don't get to call anybody a coward for not standing up for another woman. Don't get to say that exactly. All right, It's time to share a couple of reviews from the Apple podcast platform. Here's the first one.
Speaker 2: Love these Jerks. My favorite part of the day is listening to these ladies. Tops are always interesting and entertaining with the twist of SaaS. Love of the news is delivered with the sense of humor. Mock and Daisy are what the world needs during these turbulent times. Also, this show is every man's dream two chicks at the same time. Love you ladies and always looking forward to the next episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you whoever that was. That was lovely. Here's another from HD Blake forty five.
Speaker 2: I want to be their best friend. I love listening to these to these ladies every day. They bring great daily news. They love America and dogs.
Speaker 1: What's not to like? It's right, but you love the dogs, all the animals, all of them. Yes, we have to thank Jennifer Young, who said, saw an idea about Trump's back and forth on Iran to find all the little rebel pockets that keep poking their heads out to attack when a deal is announced. So he's using it to play whack on the hole. Okay, interesting theory, let's see. Esther Edelman said, the DSA wants to empty prisons. What sits really wrong with me is what do they plan to do with those prisons? Don't they still want to put Trump in prison? What about Maga, Jews or others that don't fall in line with their policies? Sure makes me wonder their plans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they let out the bad guys and they turn those into camps exactly.
Speaker 1: Don Ross said, just because I love you both so very much, keep on keeping on. You make my day every day. Thank you so nice. Over on VENMO, Gwen Peermeier said, I'm going to listen to Riley Gaines talk tonight in New Richmond, Wisconsin. Why is she here because the high school principal made girls who were uncomfortable with the trans in their bathroom go to her private bathroom instead of making the trans use it ridiculous, It's ridiculous. God. Gwen also said I love every bit of your show. My family knows I can't get through my day without listening to the chicks. You make the news tolerable with your fun personalities. Thank you, thank you and over our locals. Audrey Krause said Rosie, ranting again on the View, she is the super spreader of TDS. Just when you thought that show couldn't get any worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's she is the host monkey. Don't you think for TDS she is the really monkey as well as you guys. Marcy Parolas, good morning, making Daisy happy Tuesday. It's election day in a lot of states. Don't forget to get out and vote.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Much love, Yes, Marcy, Yes, Rachel Gerhardt seven eight. They're called Islamo comikrats nice like it the shmobin Sorry for being a caring yesterday about the pronunciation of schmobin love you too and my chicks community. It's you're not being in Karen Marsy paras Good morning friends. I'd like to take a minute to acknowledge all those who take time to click the like and subscribe buttons, and those who share this podcast with their friends.
Speaker 1: You guys rock.
Speaker 2: We always forget to do that, So thank you that you guys do that.
Speaker 1: Seriously, get like a new thing, like a little graphic that's going to pop up every now and then and say subscribe.
Speaker 2: It hasn't happened yet, you guys yet. Let's see atta Winnegar six seven to two. Two Poles in Kansas are claiming more Democrats are turning out to vote than Republicans. We have always been a red steak. Get on, vote yes and vote red. This does not shock me. Republicans get complacent. We cannot do that, orenor when the price drops to zero, there's no incentive to produce yep, free everything, but there will be nothing. Idiots don't understand the last part.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: They just are lazy and entitled. Orenorm gp message to win. If you like bacon, don't vote islamis into.
Speaker 1: Office or dogs? Like if you like dogs?
Speaker 2: Is lomminess? I think I pronounced that right?
Speaker 1: Is right?
Speaker 2: Barb hunts sixty two to one zero, put the chicks in my pocket and went into vote. And is it Missouri? Is that Missouri even took my ID?
Speaker 1: Good for you, Teresa C. I always get.
Speaker 2: Confused when I see the M states. I always like, yeah, I have a I don't know why. I'm like, so there's a lot of them. Maybe that's why I'm so.
Speaker 1: Weird about that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, main as emmy Missouri is m O, Like why shouldn't it be m I oh, because Michigan, you know what I mean? Like it just I look at it, my brain starts scrambling. Teresa CTM retired USN O three. What the heck is wrong with these women? So what if he was a middle school teacher? People who shoot up places used to be middle school students. Maybe that's a corollary to consider. Yeah, I think I think women are just very emotional when they vote, and they want to have an emotional connection to the person that they're voting for, which is stupid. Stop doing that. Women, just the schamabyn. Yeah, Thanksgiving very painful for me when my Democrat relatives join us. It's only painful for me when I eat too much, which is every year.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Ourn Arm Lady Baller seems to be a prophetic movie instead of a parody. Now, boys who don't make the NBA should move to the w NBA. Who put the mob in schmobbin Lady sheinnandoah DNC is now in debt within a year of the USA shutdown.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's so weird. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Curio two three sixty nine. Lebron should try to get a w NBA championship ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, went up? He should Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they should get like the old guys like Shack to come back and play in the women's league. And how see newn's irony. Archie Bunker will be loving Poland now and Meathead would be in dearborn, Daisy, your gift should be at po box balls.
Speaker 1: You got me a gift. You have to do that se noon, I'll have to. Speaking of gifts, I do just want to shout out to I got a letter from Becky Asthemant who listed all the different ways that the word should is a fantastic word and so versatile. I'd seen it before, I still loved it, very versatile. And then and also from Dawn Ackley who said who sent me this? And said happy Christmas in July. Oh my gosh, said he draw that? No, no, it's a dish like it's a dish towel. Oh I couldn't see that it was a towel.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a piece of paper. Oh my god, I love that. That's so nood what a great here, Thank you, thank you for that, you guys. Christmas is literally right around the corner. I'm gonna put my tree up in October. It's happening, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, bring it in. Everybody, bring it in, bring it And we've only.
Speaker 1: Got two more days left of the week. Let's make him count. We'll talk to you guys tomorrow. I