Speaker 1: Hey guys, Journey the Truth is going to Hawaii. Join us in twenty twenty six for Journey the Truth's first every Vacation conference on the Big Island at the beautiful Queen Emma Community Center in Kona. Enjoy Hawaii as we travel the sacred sites and connect with our union past and reactivate the land. It's time to get our bodies moving and take a boots on the ground approach to the awakening.
Speaker 2: We'll also be.
Speaker 1: Making a trip to Volcano National Park to pay our respect to Peley that got us a fire. We'll then journey to the water for an ocean adventure with our multi dimensional aquatic family. We'll gear up and head to the harbor as we set sail under the sun for an activating day on the water while we experience the Hawaiian ocean life like an ever before. Enjoy Hawaiian sunsets and walks on the beach while connecting with soul family and learning a few things from our amazing lineup of speakers. Grab your ticket today at Journey to Truth dot online and join us for this once in a lifetime activating getaway.
Speaker 2: That's no moon, it's a space station.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to the show. A few things before we get started. There are still a few spots left for our Hawaii conference right around the corner on April twentieth to twentieth through the twenty fourth on the Big Island. If you're interested in joining us, I would book your ticket asap secure spot. There are only a few places or spots left and you can find all that information at Journey totruth dot online and if you can't make it in person, we have virtual pass is available for only fifty five dollars, which is a great deal. All that information is available on our website and if you have not seen our new Secret Space Program documentary, that is available on our website and our Patreon. It is also on this way to the streaming platforms, hopefully in a month or two or a few months where however long it takes, it will be on Amazon Prime and other platforms, so stay tuned for that. And today we are joined by a returning guest, Micah Dank. He was originally on episode three sixty eight where which was titled The Bible and every Ancient Holy Text are Encoded astrology books and it was an excellent presentation. He had a PowerPoint and we're going to do another a follow up to that, a part two. He has a PowerPoint ready for us today. And if you don't know who he is, he is an author and the researcher covering topics such as and there's a long list. I'm just going to read through them Jamatria, etymology, numerology, astronomy, astrology, astro theology, out of body experiences, the acastic records, symbology, remote viewing, religious secrets, the Capstones of the Pyramids, mystery schools, channelers, near death experiences, and h and much more so. He's been doing amazing research for quite some time now and we're having him back on to present some new information to our audience about astro theology in the Bible. So welcome back to the show, Mica.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys for having me back onund I'm glad we were finally able to reschedule with all the craziness that's been going on. Yeah, I'm really glopo to be back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, backman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so absolutely so. I guess explain to the audience who what you're going to be covering today, and since it is a longer from what I understand it's a longer presentation. We can kind of just jump right into it. So maybe you can do a brief little intro of what you're bringing to us, and then we can you can share your screen, we can get rolling.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for the people out there who saw my last presentation, this is going to be codes Bible codes beyond astro theology, just in a different way, but it's tied into astro theology. You remember, astro theology basically explains how Jesus is the sun. If you guys have seen Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist didn't go nearly far enough to be able to convince people. It was just an intro level thing. And then there was a lot of apologetics coming from the religious community that came out and attacked it, and then people just sort of dismissed it. But it's it's not to be dismissed. I'm gonna show you guys some really interesting breakdowns of some of the stories of some misnomers, mis keywords, what hell truly is, balfamett Is, Satan, Lucifer, things of that nature, And I mean that's basically it. We're just going to go through it. It's not going to be as long as the other presentation. It's not. I could probably get through this in about sixty seventy minutes, to be honest with you, and I'm not even sure if it's going to be that long, to be honest. But it's just a follow up to my to my first presentation.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, And if we have questions along the way, I might interject and have you explained something a little more thoroughly right, kind of like we did last time. So if you want to just go ahead and share your screen and take it away and we can get started.
Speaker 2: That would be great. Okay, hold honest, Nick, Okay, So this gives a little people some confusion, but I want to talk to you guys real quick about the lastcal Caves in French. In France, it goes back about forty thousand years forty thousand years ago. Now on the left, mystery unsolved this last cowt cave painting seventeen thousand years ago on the wall, and then on the right, the world's oldest cave paintings showed human understood complex astronomy forty thousand years ago. So the reason it's called the lastcal Caves is because it's in Lastcal, France, and there were some teenagers a while back that went into the cave and they started exploring it, and they made their way to the back of the cave. And when they went to the back of the cave, they saw this as an example. This isn't everything, but this is just two examples. But right here you obviously see you see the horse right here, you see the bull right here, you see the many faces of the lion right here. And the horse is Sagittarius in astronomy, in astrology, the bulls Taurus, and the lion is Leo. So these students are these kids that went back. They were like, ah, we recognize this, so what are you gonna do? So they called people and they eventually called the scientists and the scientists came to the cave and they went on to the back of the cave and they saw it this and the first thing that they did was they carbon dated it. Now, I get a lot of fleck from the religious telling me that carbon dating is incorrect, and they're actually correct about that. Carbon dating has been proven to be accurate up to about fifty thousand years, whereas beyond that, like when they say telling you something is like three hundred and sixty two million years. That's nonsense, that's now. But it's been accurate up to about fifty thousand years. But I don't even need it to be accurate to up to fifty thousand years. I don't even need it to be accurate up to seven thousand years. All I mean seventeen thousand years. All I need it to do is be accurate older than the Bible, so like seven thousand years or sixty five hundred years, because once you show that it's old, the Bible isn't a timeline the beginning of everything. Then if it's something that's older than that, then it can be much older than that. So anyway, these scientists carbon dated the bull and carbon dated the horse and the lion, and it came back to seventeen thousand years. And I know this for a fact because we also have and I'm gonna show you later a swastika. The oldest swastika was found in Ukraine, and that's about seventeen thousand years too. But again, it doesn't even need to show that it's seventeen thousand. It just needs to show that it's older than the Bible. Anyway, it came out to seventeen thousand years. So what did they do, Well, they called in an astrologer and an astronomer with a computer because we have the capabilities to do this now. And what they did was they where they were located, exactly where they were located at the cave. They rewound time seventeen thousand years because we have computer programs that do this, and it showed what the stars looked like then. And what they did was they printed it out. They printed out what they had and then when they put it up against the wall, all the constellations lined up in the right place. So Leo was exactly where it was, the Lion was, the horse up here is exactly where Sagittarius was, the bulls right here, so they all lined up. So this is indicative that we have known about astrology for seventeen thousand years. That's longer than our last reset now. The Innuma Elish, the Babylonian Creation Epic was from eighteen ninety five or BCE. He Marduk constructed stations for the great gods, fixing their astra likenesses as the stars of the zodiac. He determined the year and in two sections he divided it. He set up three cost constellations for each of the twelve months. Why did he set up three constellations for each of the twelve months? Well, he set up three constellations for each of the twelve months. That's basically how the stars are basically set up. But this shows that it was eighteen ninety four BCE because there's a lot of people out there. For example, I'm not going to name podcast hosts, but that will say that the zodiac was not mentioned prior to seven thirteen BC. So that's the thing. Now, the King James version of the Bible is wildly inaccurate, even though it is the most cited. So let's talk about the King James Bible a couple of things. First of all, King James was a homosexual demonologist, and if you don't believe me, here's his demonology book right here on the right. You can get this on Amazon. This is his demonology book. He was a homosexual demonologist, commissioned William Tynedale to translate the Bible to English. And then if you look at what Thomas Moore tried to do down the road to him, you have to ask yourself, why is it when Scotus. The Supreme Court of the United States comes back into session, do they The first thing that they do when they come back from vacation in the fall is they hold a mass to venerate Saint Thomas Moore. Saint Thomas Moore was the one who tried to actually break down what William Timesale was going to do. Now, the patent for the King James version is held by the British Crown, who gets royalties every time one has bought. So that's why they keep pushing the King James version on you. The King James version has been tampered with, and one example of how it has been tampered with is that William Shakespeare was forty six in sixteen eleven. He was born in fifteen sixty four. Do the math hy sixteen eleven, because that's when the King James version came out, So he was forty six then. And if you open up Psalm forty six in the Bible, the forty sixth word from the top is shake and the forty sixth word from the bottom is spear. So this is a way that he inserted himself into that. And it's not just that thou shalt not kill is one of the ten commandments, specifically the sixth in the Protestant tradition and the fifth in the Catholic tradition. I'm going to read that again. Thou shalt not kill is one of the ten commandments, specifically the sixth commandment in the Protestant tradition and the fifth in the Catholic tradition. Now, for example, they say, I mean I grew up raised that the fifth commandment was honored by father and thy mother. I don't know about anybody else, but the original Hebrew phrasing is debated, with some translations favoring you shall not murder. This distinction is important because the Hebrew word ratzach used in the commandment typically refers to the unlawful taking of a human life, rather than all forms of killing. The King James version is inaccurate, but it's the most widely used one, and the one that people swear is just the everlasting word. Now in every other Bible, every other bible, Mazarath. The word mazarath means zodiac. In Job thirty eight thirty two, God says, can you lead forth to Mazaroth. That's the first thing he says to Job when he answers him, and it's plural, not the single Mazarath and Arcturus as the King James version says. Now if I continue based on that, I just wanted to give you guys some basic idea that people who use the King James version, it's inaccurate and it is provable information. Now it's inaccurate now in the year thirteen sixty seven. Sorry, in the year thirteen sixty seven BC, well before Moses Aganatan established monotheism under a sun god in Egypt. Abraham, as the story goes, stated the one True God belief. But that is just not true at all. In fact, during this time period, there have been found plenty of fertility gods and goddesses dug up in current times that the Jews had made. In fact, Moses is a character who is based on two Egyptians. He's based on Akannatan, who's the basis of Moses, and he gets his name from Tethmosis, which is where Tethmosis, to Moses Acannaughton established monotheism. The Jews are not monotheistic. They are what is known as he know theistic, which means they picked one god out of many, which is why the Commandments, three of them saying you shall not worship anyone else but me, because they chose Yahweh. Yahweh, by the way you'd have of hey, Yahweh is a Phoenician Canaanite deity. He was in the same pantheon as Moloch as Ball, and if you read the Old Testament word for word, you'll see exactly what kind of a person he was. So I'm going to explain now gnosticism in a pitch because a lot of people have issues with getting it. Yahweh originally was a Phoenician Canaanite god, same as Ball in Moloch. The Jews are he know, theistic, not monotheistic, meaning they chose one god out of many. As we just learned that Monotheism was created by Akanatin in thirteen sixty seven BC. And if you remember my last passage, you know the Sun God, it's no different than Christianity Jesus Son. In Genesis sixty seven, God says, I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals, the birds, and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them. In Isaiah forty five to seven. I form light and create darkness. I make well being and create calamity. I am the Lord who does all these things. So God commands Our Yahweh commands Abraham. Initially, when he commanded Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, his name was an Abraham. It was Abram a b r a m, which is a combination of two Jewish words Abba, which is where the ab comes from. Abram Abbah which means father, and Ram means Ram, father, Ram, father, Ram, the father of the people of Aris. The Jews are the people of Aris, the Ram worshippers. That's why they blow the Rams horn during the holidays. So God commands Abram to sacrifice Isaac, and then he ends up not doing that, and then he becomes Abraham. Incidentally, this is the genesis of the conflict between the Arabs and the Jews. This is the very beginning of it. There is nothing prior to what I'm about to tell you. Abraham had a wife, Sarah, who was barren. So basically Sarah told Abraham to knock up his servant. They had a son named Ishmael. God then unbarrened Sarah at ninety and they have a son named Isaac. The Muslims claim that Ishmael was to be sacrificed by Abram, and the Jews claim that it was Isaac who was to be sacrificed. Now beyond this, God demanded a blood sacrifice, but stops it at the end through Abraham's faith, God allows the sacrifice to be transferred to animals, specifically rams, bulls, goats, or in astrology that's aries the ram taurus the bull, and capricorns the goat. Aside from that, Genesis eight twenty one, and the Lord was pleased with the aroma of the sacrifice from Noah. The Lord smelt the burning flesh and was pleased. So this is where the demiurge comes into play for the Gnostics, that this wasn't one of the this wasn't the one true God, but a lesser God, one who had bloodlust, who was jealous sacrifices, and all the blood spilled, the perfect red heifer that needs to be sacrificed upon which the third Temple can be built, and all the animal sacrifices made by the Jews. Then you have the Catholics with their transubstantiation that they are literally eating the body and drinking the blood of Christ. The blood of Saint Januarius refers to a vile of what is believed to be the blood of the martyred Bishop Saint Januarius, preserved in the Naples Cathedral. A recurring event known as the miracle of liquefication involves this dried blood miraculously turning to liquid on special occasions through the year. The Christians who constantly say they are covered by the blood or that the Savior's precious blood saved them, these are all demonic blood rituals. People don't understand this because they think that God is perfect, and God is Yahweh, and everything is great and everything is perfect. But all these religions have blood lust that goes back to this Holy text, the liquefication. And when looking what I'm showing you right here that I'm n me circle it better. There we go. This is the container. This is the liquefication of Saint January's blood. It's a recurring event. Traditionally it occurs three times a year on the Saturday before the first Sunday in May, commemorating the transfer of his remains to Naples. On September nineteenth, which is his feast day and on December sixteenth in Thanksgiving for averting the sixteen thirty one eruption of Vesuvius. Now here's the thing. When they pull this thing out right here, if it doesn't liquefy, that is a really bad omen for the Catholics. So I know that this presentation is not like following the linear path as my other one is. I just want to get all this information out there, to be honest with you. Yeah. No, so Jesus disappears, So this is different than my previous presentation. But this is all This is all good information too. Jesus disappears at twelve and he comes back at thirty. But why why? This has been a subject of great debate. But the answer is actually quite simple. If you understand Judaism, what happens to a young Jewish boy at the age of twelve, he becomes bar mitzfoot, he becomes a man that's at age twelve. Now, the Jews will sit there and tell me it's in his thirteenth year that he becomes bar Mitzvood. It's in his thirteenth year, not when he's twelve. And I say, okay, let's talk about this character Jesus. Let's say his birthday is December twenty fifth, which is where they placed him on there, and then the Christians will sit there and say, oh, he was born during the feast of the Tabernacles. He was born on nine to eleven, which is why they used nine to eleven as a ritual. He was born during Passover. And I'm telling you this is the story behind the story the December twenty fifth, which if you remember my astro theology presentation previously, you'll remember the fact that December twenty fifth is an important day astrologically because that's the day that the sun comes back to life. It's born again, the risen Savior, the light of the world, the only begotten Sun comes back to life and starts rising a degree a day. Thusly things are going to start to get warmer. Now, we're going to get out of winter. So if he's born on December twenty fifth and most of the bar mitzvah's people have, it's like it's like communion, right, it's in the spring. That's when most of the people have the bar mitzvahs. It's in the spring. Well, if he's born December twenty fifth and he has his bar Mitzvah in the spring. He's still twelve in his thirteenth year, so that's why he disappears at twelve. So Jesus becomes a man and leaves his study and he starts his ministry at thirty. But why the ancient Jewish religion has roots in Saturnalia worship before it. It's why their day of rest is the Saturn Day or the Saturn Day? So why thirty? And you guys know this too, I'm going to show you later. But the black cube Saturn in the black cube, So why thirty? Saturnalia worshippers said that you were not allowed to become a teacher until you had your sad and return, and it takes Saturn from the day you're born twenty nine point five or thirty years to come back to the exact same place. So he disappears at twelve, bar Mitzfood becomes a man, goes off to study. He starts teaching at thirty because now he's allowed to teach Ezekiel's inaugural vision. So have you guys real quick, have you guys seen this this painting before or this picture?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, plenty of times heh yeah.
Speaker 2: Millions of times. All right, let's break this shit down. In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month of the fifth day, thirtieth year. By the way, my thirtieth we just talked about this. Thirty that's when you're allowed to teach. That's when when I while I was among the exiles by the Kibar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. So let me show you this. Let me open it so you guys could see it a little bit better, and I'll just do this by memory. Now, God is the son. Jesus is the son. God and Jesus are one. This is Jesus's son. A cannot worship the Sun God. Everyone to worship the sun. The sun God, God is in the sun. This right here, this is what an angel looks like. There's an actual word for it. Hold on, let me see if I can get it.
Speaker 1: You're saying that Ezekiel, Ezekiel's will is what an angel looks like.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is. It actually has a name.
Speaker 1: Hold on the end of the Nicholas Cage movie Knowing It literally depicts angels coming down in Ezekiel's wheel type of etheric craft.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting.
Speaker 3: And many people have seen those. By the way, in many stories.
Speaker 2: It's called a it's called an orphaneme orphan, that's what it is. Yes, that's what this thing is. Yes, in fact, so this is not part of the presentation. But have you guys heard the story about the nikon p. One thousand that they took off the market, right?
Speaker 1: The one that would see it would like see other dimensions or see things that we couldn't perceive.
Speaker 2: It would zoom into the stars and it would see this. So what they did was they recalled them and they messed with it a little bit. Even nowadays, when you go on eBay, you have to go to some like dark web to get an actual p. It's either the P. Nine hundred. I think it's the P. One thousand, see the P. Nine hundred and P. One thousand, But you could see this. It's the exact same thing. Now, so God is the sun, this is the rifan. And now if I zoom in a little bit, this should help out a little bit. Okay. In Revelation four seven, there was a foreheaded creature. One had the head of a lion, one had the head of an ox, one had the head of a man. And one had the head of a flying ego. This is the this is the lion, this is the man, this is the bull or the ox, and this is the ego. Now what is that? Well, those are the four fixed signs of the zodiac. The man is Aquarius, the sign of the man, the bull is Taurus, the lion is Leo, and the eagle is Scorpios. Scorpio evolves into the eagle in astrology. And to explain that real quick, the scorpion is the belly crawling creature. It slithers on its belly. It's it's considered a low form of life on earth. The first thing that God does in the Garden of Eden is not after the deception, by the way, is the first thing he does. He doesn't kick them out right away. That's not what he does immediately. The first thing that he does first and foremost is he takes the legs away from the snake to make him slither on his belly. It's a punishment. In Peru, men get in their hands and knees during sante and in their suits and they slither on their belly to church. It's a punishment, but it evolves. That's its low form. You got to think of this as kind of like a Carl Jung evolution. It's evolved to him is the eagle. The eagle is the highest flying form of life on earth. So that's how it grows. So you have you have Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio. Those are the four fixed signs of the zodiac. You have twelve zodiac signs and you have four seasons. So in each season there's three zodiac signs. It's four times three is twelve. The first sign in the season, so for example, Aquarius, this is winter, the Lion. The Lion is summer, the bowl is uh spring, and the eagle is or scorpion is fall. The first sign in the season out of the three is known as the cardinals sign. That's why the cardinals in church, and if you actually were to take a zodiac sign, an astrologer or anybody will be able to tell you break them down. They have three ten day segments and the word for that is called the deacon. It's the first deacon, second deacon, and the third deacon. That's how you know that there's deacons and cardinals in church because it's astrology. So basically you have when you're looking at this. You've got up here, you have the ore from the angel over here, and you have the four fixed signs. It's called the fixed sign because it's the second out of the third sign in the season. So the second is sandwich between the first and the third. So it's the dead of the season. And I just told you Aquarius, winter, torrest, spring, Leo, summer, eagle fall. So that's Ezekiel's vision right here. This is Ezekiel's vision that he had. Now we know that biblical flood never occurred because there were great civilizations thriving during that time. They kept good records and neglected to mention that they were all wiped from the face of the earth. You have the Chinese and the Neolithic dynasty, the Egyptians dynasties four, five, and six. You have the Mesopotamians, the Early Dynastic period, the Sumerians, the Early Dynastics three A and three B, the Peruvians, nor te Chico civilization, and more. We find a continuous line of culture, construction, art, and historical records that run through the time of Noah's flood was supposed to happen. So we'll get into more art soon. Numbers twenty one, four to nine. The Lord set fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died. So the people came to Moses and said, we have sin because we have spoken against the Lord. And you interceed with the Lord that he may remove the serpents from us. And Moses interceded from the people. Then the Lord said to Moses, make a fiery serpent and set it on a standard. So there's the staff, set the serpent on it. You guys recognize that. Yep. Oh, yeah, it's the rod of Asclepias. That's how they called it in Greece, the caducious. But where it comes from is the Kundalini yoga. Right here, these are the chakras. Whenever they tell you that yoga or chakras are anything is new age, remind them that new age is a buzzword created for Christians and religious people who do not look today that are deeper. All these things that they say our new age actually are older than even the idea of Satan. So Egyptians kept Christine meticulous records about their history, even the things that were unflattering or painted them in a bad light. There is zero evidence in the Egyptian records of Exodus of Moses of the plagues of the Red Sea. Party. Also within the Bible, there is zero mention of the Pyramids or the Sphinx, which you find odd. The other thing, too, is that the Egyptians revered cats. They loved cats because cats actually have the ability to see other dimensions. They can see. That's why a cat knows when somebody's dieting. They have a pet in the hospital and in the hospice because they sit with the patient as they're transitioning, because they know it's about to happen. The cats were revered during the Egyptian times, and you know what happened in the Jewish times, and the Egyptians were the age of Taurus the Bull. That's why there's so many hieroglyphs of the bull with the sun between its horns, because it's the sun in Taurus. The Jews are the people of ares well. The Jews are wrote the New Testament. And do you know that in the Bible there is not one mention They have I think twenty nine or thirty six mentions of dragon, but there is not and they have unicorns in there too. There is not one mention of a cat. They completely erase that, erasing all the stuff that cats are able to do. So simply and always has been described the path of the Sun over the ecliptic, as the Sun dances its way around the twelve zodiac signs Mithra born on December twenty fifth the Immaculate Conception. He is the Sun God and Messiah. Twelve disciples accepted sins, was killed and resurrected, becoming God incarnate. Cult includes communion and baptism. Adonis born December twenty fifth, Greek god of fertility aka Babylonian Tamus aka the Syrian Savior. He was killed and buried, resurrected three days later. Dionysus born on December twenty fifth as a result of the Immaculate Conception, Greek god of wine making aka Bacchus aka Savior and the liberator of mankind, naturally with communion. Osyrus born in late December to a virgin Egyptian Sun and Underworld god aka Judge of the Dead aka one of the Egyptian Trinity. Ruled over twelve kins, kings, betrayed, killed, buried, risen after three days Horace born December twenty fifth to Isis as a result of the immaculate conception from the spirit of Isis, god of the Sun and Light, one of the Egyptian Trinity, embodied the resurrection God equals the Sunday December twenty fifth, that's the day of the resurrection of the Sun. So when I tell you that the sun resurrects and born again, it comes back to life, let me break that down you. On December twenty fifth, the sun rises a degree on its axis. On December twenty sixth, the following day, it raises an additional degree. On December twenty seventh, an additional degree. What's happening now is the sun is staying up longer and down shorter, so it's getting warmer. So it's pretty soon spring will come around and things are going to come back to life, and then you're going to be able to harvest and all that kind of good stuff. When the sun rises to a degree every single day until June twenty first, it's its height. That's the first day of summer. That's the longest day of the year, the shortest night of the year. What the sun then does for three consecutive days after that is it's not going to rise an additional degree or drop a degree. What it does is it rises to the exact same degree that it did on June twenty first. So basically they considered it the on was walking sideways, which is why cancer is the crab, because the crab is the sideways walking creature. Then what happens is on June twenty fifth, the sun is gonna drop a degree. Then on June twenty sixth, it's gonna drop another degree, and now it's gonna do the reverse pattern. So now the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer. We're gonna hit winter and then it's gonna be frozen. Everything's gonna be dead and no good. And then what happens is it's gonna go all the way down until it hits December twenty first, that is the winter solstice. The ancients used to look out in the morning on the winter solstice and they notice the sun doesn't even crack the horizon. So metaphorically they used to say that the sun was dead. And then what's it gonna do. It's gonna walk sideways like the crab for three days again. So now God's sun was dead for three days, where the sun is born again the light of the world. If the risen Savior, the only Begotten Sun, comes back to life, it's born again on December twenty fifth. That story is why all these gods over here are born on December twenty fifth. That is why it's the astrological backstory. Now, in case you think the Bible's original Chapter one twenty five Egyptian Book of the Dead, the declarations of the Innocence between the gods of the Tribunal, Oh swallower of Shades, who came forth from Kurnet, I have not slain people that is taken and becomes thou shalt not kill, or thou shalt not murder, Oh doubly evil one who came forth from the bruser. Right though I have not had intercourse with a married wife, that becomes thou shalt not covet your neighbor's wife, Oh he who prospers the common people who came forth from Asiut, I have not cursed the god. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain. This is chapter one, twenty five of the Egyptian Book of the Dead. If any of you guys were to pick it up. You could open this up right, Aaron. You will see that there's three The ten Commandments are mentioned here. If you want to find the rest of them, they're in the Egyptian Book of the Dead, under the section forty two Positive Affirmations of matt you'll find that too. But why openly chapter one twenty five. These are three of the ten Commandments. It's all borrowed. Now. The story of Lazarus from Jesus right, who he raised from the dead l azor Us. L azor Us is Osiris who Horace raised from the dead. The Greek name Lazarus equals Eliezer in Hebrew and means whom God helps. It is a strange coincidence, firstly that the person whom Jesus resurrects happens to be named whom God helps, and secondly that eliazar or, breaking down its original components in Hebrew, l an Azor closely resembles a combination of the Semitic word for God l with the Egyptian name for Osiris Aucer. So the idea that Lazarus was raised from the dead is a borrowed from Egyptian trope. Now to me, I do. I do believe in God. I do believe in God, and I think that this proves God to me. The sun tells the hour of the day, the moon tells the day of the month, the zodiac tells the month of the year. Where we're located. If you want to believe in the round Earth or flat Earth, or whatever you want to believe in, I'm not going to get into that. But where we're located, wherever we're located in space and time and anything, there is a perfect calendar, a celestial calendar out there that they were obsessed with. That they had to know. They had to understand the sun in the moon. They needed to tell time. Why did they need to tell time? Because they didn't have any weather men, because they didn't have anything. They needed to know when to plant, They needed to know one to harvest. They needed to know when to store. They need to know winter was coming, because they can't just be surprised with it. Now. The turtle used to be revered in the ancient times too, and I'm gonna show you why right now. Because the turtle, if you count the inner rings right here, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine. Oh, I missed it. Up Aldon on item holdone, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve thirteen. Now I'm not going to count all these, but if you go through the outer ring of the turtle, you'll find that there's twenty eight thirteen times twenty eight is three sixty four. Plus you're one day for the new year of rest. The turtle used to be a calendar, because the turtle, this is the cycles of a woman. This is the cycles of the moon, This is the cycle of the This is thirteen at twenty eight. So they used to revere the turtle. So remember how I told you that the bull with the sun between its horns. There you go right there. Moses goes up to get the ten commandments, and when he comes down, he sees the worshiping a golden calf, a golden calf. The sun is the gold and the calf is the bull of Taurus. They were worshiping the sun in Taurus, whereas they are the Jews or the people of Aris. So Moses breaks the commandments? Who slams them down? And that's where we get the phrase breaking the law from because he broke the law. Here's the example. Here's a hieroglyph right here of the sun with the bull, the ramshorn and the fish. The Egyptians used to worship the sun in Taurus because they were the people of Taurus. The Jews are the people of Aries. That's why they blow the Ham's horn to the sky and the holidays. Now, the Christians are the people of the age of Pisces. Right, That's why they have Jesus fish, which is right here. That's why Jesus fed the masses with two fish. The two fish are Pisces. And if you read John twenty one, So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net a shirt. It was full of large fish one hundred and fifty three. But even with so many nets, so many, the net was not torn. So this is known as the vesica Pisces. This, this is the two interlapping circles. This is the vesica Pisces. So here's one Jesus fish. Here's the other fish. That's the two fish for Pisces. No, what is the mathematical equation of this? Right, the mathematical equation of the center is the square of three, which is two sixty five over one fifty three so they embedded sacred math into the Bible too. But I'm not going to go into the numerology of all that. But basically, this article from back to Jerusalem. One World Headquarters, One World Religion Headquarters is set to open next year. They're trying to merge them all. So this is a screenshot from something from the Encyclopedia Britannica. In case people want to know about sources and all this kind of stuff. People are still, you know, source this source that. This is the Encyclopediaana. This is the talking about the Synod of Jamnia. What the Synod of Jamnio was was one hundred AD. If you were to read the Encyclopedia Britanica, you'd get most of this, not all of it, but most of it. One hundred AD. The Bible, okay, one hundred AD AD. The Bible was not canonized. The Old Testament was not canonized, which meant the books were all over the place. So people like to think that the Book of Genesis is the oldest one because it's talking about the very beginning, but it's not the oldest book in the Bible is the Book of job and it's not even at the beginning or the end of the Bible. It's somewhere in the middle. So they had to basically put these stories together. Now why do I bring this up? I bring this up because thirty years prior to the Synod of Jamnia, there was a gospel that came out called the Gospel of Mark. The Gospel of Mark is the oldest gospel out there out of the four. Came out seventy a d right around the time of the destruction of the Second Temple. And what the people at the sin out of jam Near were doing is they spent some time there deliberating whether or not to include the Book of Mark in the Old Testament. So it's not divine. This was man made and man put together. Now, you guys have obviously heard the arguments from people before that say, you know, should I be put to death for mixing fabrics? Who don't really understand why the Bible even said to do that. First of all, being put to death because of mixing fabrics is a little over the top. But if you understand that the Jews get their code of ethics from the code of Hammurabi, it would make more sense. There was a study by doctor Heidi Yellen, which suggests that the fabrics in our wardrobe influence our well being in ways we never imagined. Grounded in bio energetics, the study revealed that every thing vibrates at its own unique frequency, which we know that from string theory, which we knew that before string theory six thousand years ago, from the Hermenica the third hermatic principle, the principle of vibration. Yellen found that everything, including fabrics, has a unique vibrational signature that can influence our energy. Doctor Yellen conducted her research with the ag Environ machine, a unique instrument that she used to measure the frequency of fabrics. The study indicates that the frequency of a healthy human body rests at one hundred, so that's homeostasis. It's like oxygen. When the frequency decreases below one hundred, it could imply disruption in the body's natural balance, potentially leading to various physical and psychological symptoms. The study suggests a relationship between fabric frequencies and human health. High frequency fabrics like linen, hemp, organic cotton, and wool, impart energy, while low frequency synthetics might drain it. Linen fabric as ancient as civilization itself is the standout fabric in Yellin' study, with a staggering frequency of five thousand. This is significantly higher than the human bodies frequency, which averages around one hundred. Linin's high frequency suggests that it could impart energy to the wearer, potentially boosting vitality and well be it. Historically, linin has been reviewed for its healing properties, often used in bandages, linen sheets, and clothing, for its natural resistance to bacterial growth and fungi. Like linen, wool resonates at a frequency of five thousand. Organic cotton stands out with the frequency of one hundred. Silk, a fabric known for its luxurious texture, was mentioned that it was measured at a frequency of just ten rayon. Another fabric examined in the study recorded a frequency of fifteen. Synthetic fabrics like polyester, acrylic, and nylon with a zero frequency. Now here's the important thing that she can't understand too. When fabrics are mixed together, even if both are positive, it cancels out to zero. So when you read Leviticus nineteen nineteen, nor shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you or Deuteronomy twenty two to eleven. Now shall not wear a garment of divers sorts as of wool and linen together. Now it makes a little bit more sense. Sure, the punishment of death is a little crazy, but I mean that's because of the code of Hammurabi. That's where the Jews everything is borrowed. Remember that. Now, Genesis thirty two thirty. Again, I have to point out the thirty because the thirty is the year you're able to teach. It's when Ezekiel saw his vision and Jacob called the name of the place penny out, for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. Penny out just becomes pineal. This right here, A lot of you probably know this already. This is the eye of horsts. And this right here is a sagital cut. So if I were to take a human brain and slice it down here and then open it like that, this is what you would see. Now, this is the pineal glands. The thing in the middle, this is the corpus colosum of the brain. This forms the eye of horse. Now check this out. In many Buddhist traditions, forty nine days is the total morning period, with prayers conducted every seven days across seven weeks. These Buddhists believe that rebirth takes place within forty nine days after death. The Jews have a forty nine day time period too, called log be oh Mayre. It's the counting of the oh Mayre. Forty nine years is also called a jubilee. The Catholics have a forty nine daytime period called the Pentecost. This is after Eastern and when you get your communion confirmation done. So what's so special about forty nine Well, it just so happens. Now that we have advanced sonogram equipment, we can see that the pineal gland becomes visible in a scan on the forty ninth day of gestation. Now here's the interesting thing too, That is supposedly when the soul comes in on the forty ninth day, that is seven weeks. That is seven weeks gestation. You have all these states out there that are capping abortion at six weeks because at the very top they know this because how it works with karma is that if you were to have an abortion with the soul already in the body, you have to karmically pay that back. But if you do it within six weeks. When the soul is not in the body, you do not have to karmically pay that back. Now, interesting, Hell is the flaming inferno, right, This is what everybody's scared of. Right, it is burning alive down here, That's what everybody's scared of. They think Hell is the flaming inferno, but it's actually not, because how do we detect pain. How do we detect pain? It's through the nervous system, the brain, the spinal cord, the nerve endings, the neurons. So when you die, guys, and all of this just gets eaten by bugs and goes away, and you become a spirit and you go away. How are you going to sense pain in a lake of fire if you do not have the sensory system in order to feel that. The truth of the matter is again, everything is inverted. Hell is actually winter.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, I've been saying that for years.
Speaker 3: I swear, Okay, So I'm going through right now, right, Hell is now winter.
Speaker 2: The idea of a fiery pit where you burn for all eternity is ridiculous when you think about it. Hell is actually winter on earth. Why it's cold? The vegetation and beautiful flowers and plants are dead. The trees shed their leaves and bear no fruit. It's freezing cold out. People tend to get sick more often. Dangerous animals, if they're not hibernating, are starving and scratching for food. It's dangerous for humans.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why I've always said the ice ages were basically to bring hell on earth, like the.
Speaker 2: Way hell is winter. And then everyone, I'll show you how they I'll show you how they flipped it. The Italian word for winter is in verno. And if you flip a letter inferno and pervert its meaning, you get the concept of hell. This picture down here, this is a picture of Dante Aligary's The Divine Comedy. Satan's in the bottom of the level of Hell. Well, he's not burning, is he. No, it's a tundra. It's a frozen tundra. He is frozen up to his waist because his wings are flapping so hard that it's freezing everything over. Dante knew Hell was winter, and because he exposed it that way, they drove him out. Hell is winter. Satan and Lucifer Satan does not exist. He is not a red devil with a tail and a pitch fork. In fact, the earliest paintings of him, in the nine hundreds, he was actually blue, which is, by the way, why we have the duke blued. The Hebrew word for satan is hasha tan, which literally translates to adversary. So in proper context, two competing sports teams, two UFC fighters, two wrestlers, whatever, that's satan. They're satan's to one another. Lucifer he is known as the light bringer Genesis one three and God said, let there be light? How can there be light? With that? The light bearer, Lucifer is immediately mentioned in the Bible, if not by name, but by action and purpose. Lucifer is also known as the morning Star. The morning Star is also known as the planet Venus. The reasoning is is that if you go out and you look at the sky just before sunrise in the east, you will see a bright light directly over it. That's Venus. It announces the arrival of God's only be gotten Sun, the light of the world. Lucifer is also known to have a pentagram. That's his symbol. Continuing with Lucifer is Venus. If you follow Earth and Venus orbit around the Sun, in a year's time, they are almost connected five points. This is what it looks like. Guys. Look, this is Earth and Venus, Earth and Venus, Earth and Venus. It forms a pentagram. Venus is Lucifer. This is why Jesus calls himself the morning star in John twenty two sixteen. I am the bright morning star. Well, Lucifer is the morning star. Well they're both the morning star. Jesus is the sun and Lucifer is Venus. They're both the morning star. And it's all there, you just have to look for it. This is the rudimentary phallic symbol, the original penis, so to speak. It is known as the blade. This is the rudimentary sign of the womb, the childice, the feminine. So this is like the head of the penis right here. And this is like the bomb right here. Now, this is the star of David. It's the joining of the two. It's a hermaphrodite, so to speak. And there's more sex magic in the Bible than you think. This right here is a blueprint for Solomon's temple. This is if you've created it. Cubits are down here, faithfully, and as the Bible says it, this is Solomon's temple. It's important to note that Solomon is not a name of a person. It's a combination of three words for the sun soul or sun in Latin, Ohm or sun in Buddhism. On was the city of light in Heliopolis, Greece. Salomon the city of light by the way, which is why when you go into a bedroom you turn the lights on to get the light, because we stole it from that. This was created using a sex magic Yakin and Boaz. Right here, these are the testicles. This is an overhead of view the porch. This is the base, the holy place. This is the shaft. The Holy of holies is the head. This is the whole. This is where the DNA is stored. This is where the seamen comes out of. This is where the DNA the torrist stored. This is a penis. This is the ovaries. This is a penis and entering a vagina the Solomon's temple. That's what they're trying to show you. And the three names for the sun is because all these stories are different ways of talking about the Sun, Samson and Delilah. If you notice that Samson and the Sun have the same derivatives. So this word in Hebrew, this says shim shun. You have to read from from right to left by the way, shim shun. This is Delilah, Delilah. Okay, So the root of shim Shun hold on. In Hebrew, the son is called the shamash, which is also what the hanikah candle that lights the rest of them called. So shim Shun means little sun in Hebrew, Delilah. Uh, the root of Delilah. This is Lilah. This is Lilah. This is a dalad, this is a d and And what what you see under here, guys, these little dots are those are vowels. Those are vowels. In Hebrew, Shimshung means little sun. The root of Delilah is Lilah, which means night. So you have the little sun and the knight. Well, what is the story. The story of Delilah is that Samsung gets his haircut, which takes away his power. He ends up gouged eyes, gouged out, and blind. This is the story of how the sun goes away at night and people become blind. It's the eternal battle between the sun and night or set. From the ancient Egyptians, which is why we have the sun set Gionnah and the body of the whale. And Hebrew the words are dog godol, which translates to great giant fish. He's in it for three days, Well, what's the three days? That's the three days of death, the three days of death of the sun. That's why he's in it for three days. And he doesn't do anything for three days, Daniel, And the line is then it's the story revolving around two signs in astrology, Daniel the man quarius and the lions, which are Leah the lion in the zodiac. They are opposing signs. And then we already did that Lot and Lot's wife in Sodom and Gomora. In the ancient times, people were paid with salt. It's where the word salary comes from. The sl that comes from there. Why because it preserved the meat, and when you killed a cow and didn't eat it in one day, it would go bad. Salt kept it viable for longer. Salt there was no refrigeration back then. Salt was the highest currency aside from gold and silver. So when Lot's wife turns into a pile of salt, you have to think about it like what she was doing was leaving Las Vegas with the gambling, the hooker's debauchery. Told not to turn back, she turns back, she turns into a pile of salt. So it's basically a pile of gold coins. So imagine for a second how valuable salt was. And if somebody came up and saw a pillar of salt that was supposedly Lot's wife, I mean, that's a lot of money right there. So now the zodiac surrounds the stu Fetta to Babyana, the papal bath. Now, I know you guys can't see this right here, but everything that I'm highlighting right here, this is all zodiac related. But it was redone in fifteen sixteen or fifteen seventeen by Raphael. Not Raphael, not the Ninja Turtle, the Raphael. That painter he redid this from the whole thing. Right now, the zodiac surrounds the Stufetta de Babiana, which means that the Pope and everybody in there understands the Zodiac in the sky in the astro theology. But if you strip that away from what Rafael added to it, you'll find that there was a bunch of Greek gods and goddesses plastered all over the place that they covered up. Now, there's a town in Israel called Miguido, which a third century church was found under an other the church, it's one of the oldest churches known to man. In the center of the floor is the mosaic of the two Fish Pisces. This isn't as church from the two hundreds because they knew Jesus was the fish. Jesus was the Age of Pisces. He was the sole deity of the Age of Pisces. Meguido is also the root of the word armageddon. We get it right here, Meguido, which is where the war on Earth and the rapture is supposed to begin. So let me show you some other stuff that they have in modern art. This is God giving Adam life right. Well, the first thing you'll notice is if you look at what I'm highlighting right here, and I'm going to take my time so that.
Speaker 4: I do this correctly. What does this look like to you, guys? I don't know, brain heart exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: You got it. This is a brain. This is what happens if you look inside a brain. Now you have God in the brain and where he's sitting right here, where his energy is, where his Condelini energy is. He is literally sitting where the pineal gland would be sitting. And if you count these one to three, I'm not gonna highlight them all because I don't have to, but there's twelve of them, just like the twelve cranial nerves that are in the brain. So this is God coming down with the twelve cranial nerves inside the brain through the pineal gland, our access to God, giving Adam life. And if you notice this too, he's reaching out for him right here. But Adam doesn't really know what's going on. That's why his finger is solin, That's why he's not reaching back out. But this is the that kind of stuff that used to have to them bed. They couldn't tell you this kind of stuff because obviously the Church would have issues with it. This is Da Vinci's last supper. This is incredibly famous. I'm just gonna give you a few examples. Right here. You notice how there's three three, three three. It's the seasons. It's the zodiac again. The year starts in Aries and it ends in Pisces. Jesus is the sun in the middle. So this is aries he's wearing green because Arias is the springtime. It's the opening of the year. It's April. The word opry apri in Italian means to open. It's the opening of the years. Old have April, it opens the year. He's wearing green because the snow is melted and everything is green. This is Gemini right here, holding his two hands up showing him new he's the twins. This is cancer right here. This is Leo right here, and look what he's doing right here. I don't know if you could see this. Let me highlight it, let me remove that he's pointing. Let me show you you see how he's pointing right here, because after Leo is Virgo the woman. This is a woman right here, and he's pointing at her Adams apple because he's showing you that he doesn't have one. Then you have Jesus right here, and Libra's the scales like this. That's what he's showing you right here. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: They used to have to embed and encode this stuff because they would be killed if they just came out and shared this knowledge with the dumb population out there. So that's why they did that. Now, this is Mother Mary and a half shell. Right, these are pictures of Mary, different pictures of Mary. What do they look like to you?
Speaker 1: Vagina room?
Speaker 2: Yea Mother Mary is Virgo, the virgin, the holy vagina that was worshiped. In fact, I posted this exact picture right here on Facebook a few months back, and I got banned from going live or joining groups because their bot flagged this as porn.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, that's how that's how similar it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all just like Solomon's temple. It's all encoded. So let me show you this one. Okay, this is the Manger scene. Right, we'll check this out. Right here, you'll see where I put the dot that there's a sun in Jesus's head, because even as an infant picture, even in the Manger where Jesus is an adult, the sun is behind his head. It's not a halo. The sun is behind his head. So let me show you the star right here is always in the sky's polaris. It's always the northern star. Now. You see the sheep, that's Aries. You see the bull right here that's Taurus. Those are connecting signs. You see the camel right here, that's a constellation called Camelopardalis, which is in Gemini, which connects to Taurus, which connects to Aries. So that's three zodiac signs in a row. Then you have the donkey back here. That's a Cellus borealis, which is known as the donkey, which is in a cancer. Now that's four signs in a row. Also, the manger is the name for what the beehive cluster in cancer used to be called. And you see the alchemical clothing baby Jesus, the newborn son. You have Virgo the Virgin. The sun's behind his head. The man is Aquarius. There's also a horse. The horse is Sagittarius. And incidentally, you have the three wise men right one, two, and three. Notice the carrying shit. What is it? Frankensense and Mr Well, I don't know if you know this, but franken Sense and Murr are both olive planets and olive plants, if you remember my last presentation, are libra. That's when it's harvested. So basically, what I'm trying to show you guys, is that this about nine different signs of the zodiac in this one picture. That's what they used to encode. They used to bury this stuff because it was too dangerous for the masses to have it. Now, if you were to go to Google and you look up when Saturn was discovered, it will tell you sixteen ten. This is a screenshot of what I found in sixteen ten Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei. It was the first to gaze it Saturn through a telescope. To a surprise, you saw a pair of objects on either side of the planet. So the Saturn was discovered in sixteen ten. Right, Well, I just showed you guys ancient saturn Alia festival information that they just lie about. So you can't trust search engines when you look up stuff because they lie to you. They bury this stuff deep. Just how Julian the Apostate, who was the nephew of Constantine, right Constantine brought everybody under Christ. Whether he was baptized on his deathbed or he did it while he went alive is kind of up for debate, to be honest with you, I've heard both. But he brought everybody to literal Christianity. But Julian the Apostate tried to bring everyone back to sun worship. He was his nephew. He tried to bring everyone back to that seventeen hundred years ago in his book, because Julian the Apostates book still exists. He literally talks about the Sun being the fiery chariot that the planets dance around seventeen hundred years before Helio Centrism was found. Now Saturn worship right, this is the black cube and Mecca. This is the black cube that the Jews wear. This is known as It's fillin right here, the Nintendo Black Cube game cube, the Sega Saturn was a black cube, the black mortar hat, the black this is all Saturn worship. You know what else is Saturn worship? You know why it's a black que It's a hecks because there's a hex on the surface of Saturn at the top. It's a storm system that never seems to go away. Saturn has rings, which is why women wear their ear rings because they were told that they had to listen to their God, and their God was Saturn, so they got their ears pierced with rings so they could listen to God. Men wore wedding rings because they were told that they had to pledge their fidelity in front of their God. And then more astrology stuff. Guys, this is go Blacky Teppy. I forget where it is in this entire thing, but within this picture right here, one of this was an astrological observatory or astrological observatory. Now, what did they do to go Blacky Teppy. Well, they started covering it up because it wasn't fitting the timeline. It was twelve thousand years ago that some of this stuff was dated. They started covering it up. What did they cover it up with it? They covered it up with olive plants. And why olive plants because in Turkey olives are protected. They're protected. You cannot chop down an olive tree. So what they did was they're covering this all up. They're burying this, and they're covering it with something that they can never dig on.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Stonehenge was an astrological observatory too, That's why everybody gathers there. June twenty first, with the Sphinx. The sphinx is right here in the back, which you can't really see, but in the back right here, it's very smooth. It's very smooth. It's not like course, like sand had gone over it for thousands of years. It's more like water had hit it for thousands of years. And when was the last time water was in Egypt there it was during the last Ice Age twelve thousand years ago. Well, if you go back twelve thousand years ago, that's the Age of Leo. And if you look at where the sphinx is facing twelve thousand years ago, it would have been facing the constellation Leo, so it would have been facing its home. Right now, it's facing the Age of Aquarius because we're halfway through the Great Eater, which is going through all the signs the pyramids right, they line up to Orion's belt perfectly. This is a machine that they had no idea, the anti Kathera mechanism. They found this in a Greek ship that was sunken. They had no idea what it was. Well, when they recreated it, it was an advanced astrological mapping system. How important astrology was back in the day. Why is January first New Year's Day? Neil deGrasse Tyson has gone on record that nothing special happens on January first or decemb thirty first. He's wrong, and I've tried to call him out on it. Something interesting happens. It's our new Year in the world because at midnight on December thirty first, if you look up as high as you can into the sky, you'll see serious at its height, that's our dog star, that's our binary star. Does not get any higher than that. At midnight December thirty first, look straight up in the sky when you go out, you'll see it. Then what you do is you follow a line straight down and you hit Earth. And then if you continue to follow a line straight down and get the sun, it's a perfect alignment. It's an alignment that happens once a year. And this downward fate, this downward motion going through to show the alignment is what they're showing you in Times square when they're dropping the ball. That's why you drop a ball in Times square, because you're shown this movement. Otherwise, the new year should be around March twenty first, the spring equinox, when Passover in Easter happen, or September twenty first, the fall equinox. The Jews have their New Year's celebration or the Solstices. So I got this from a religious person's Twitter that I follow says church don't be discouraged. The real feast of trumpets is actually today for us, the new moon needs to be in the constellation of Libra. This is going to happen on September nineteenth at one twenty am Israel time, so it would be at six twenty pm mist for us. Please keep praying and keep looking up. This is from a Christian religious person. So what I'm going to ask is why is it okay for the Christians to use astrology when it benefits them? But when I point out all hidden stuff with it, suddenly I'm evil, right right exactly, So Abu Daoud. It is suggested that the prophet Muhammad stated whoever seeks knowledge from the stars is seeks in one of the branches of witchcraft, that is which is inherently forbidden it Islam. So the Muslims don't like it either the Book of Opening Up Your Third Eye, Christ's Consciousness, Chakras, yoga, reincarnation, astrology, numerology, or a part of the New Age deception. Stay far away from them, bitch. All that stuff is older than your Bible.
Speaker 3: This is this is what I always say. Everything they call New Age is extremely ancient, and it's way more ancient than modern day Christianity. So it's a complete inversion. And they call that like this new deception.
Speaker 2: They call it. It's a puzzle.
Speaker 3: Right, And then it keeps you away from it because you think it's evil and you think it's bad, and you just you just completely ignore it or stay away from it.
Speaker 1: Or meanwhile, they're literally practicing a form of like paganism and blood ritual like you mentioned earlier.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, they're doing blood rituals and the Satanic rituals unbeknounst to them.
Speaker 2: They have no idea what they're invoking. You know, the word amen, right when they say amen at church in Hebrew, in in in templear church, amen, the Jews will say that it translates to and so it be or let it be, so it will be? Amen? Is actually amen? Raw?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And then and most Christians don't even know that because they never researched anything. Like you're literally saying Amen ra every time you say Amen ramen.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you're giving it to an Egyptian sun deity. By the way, so you have the swastika. The swastika, if you read Wikipedia, for example, talks about its origins of ancient times from ancient religions and its peaceful meaning. Again, tweak it a little and pervert the meaning, and you get the modern day peace that we see that will never be reclaimed as a piece symbol. But it goes further than that. The swastika isn't Buddhist or Hindu, Babylonian, Assyrian or Sumerian. It's actually astrology. This is the swastika I was telling you about. This is what you're looking at. Right here, This is and you can't really see it, but it's right here. This is the seventeen thousand year old swastika. But what is swastika? You take Polaris the northern star, and you rotate the big Dipper on it during the solstices in the equinox.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So you have this flower of life right The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by jun Valla Malkeisadic is the best book to understand Sacred you obre fantastic book.
Speaker 1: That was actually the first book I read post awakening when I started waking up as a kid.
Speaker 2: I found me too, honestly, but I haven't read all three. I just read the first one and it was at the time I was just waking up, so it was like so beyond me, but I was so fascinated, right, But I was like waking up, so I was like, you know, it's kind of like you have to learn how to walk again. It actually spawned this. You remember this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I used to watch that channel all the time. Me too.
Speaker 2: Spirit science is literally this.
Speaker 1: They also talk about it in that book the ninety do returns being related to either time travel or speed of light? I think it's something related to that. But it's very interesting, like they understood that stuff even back then, you know, right.
Speaker 2: So spirit science is literally that you have DNA right adding sinning side of seeing guanie and the phosphate backbone. If you were to take DNA and you were to give it a cross section cut like this, it's the flower of life. It's it's the flower of what. It's the same thing different forms of DNA. This is what it looks like above. It's a saqul fractal patterns. Now, you guys know that the Rockefeller Institute brought us out of four thirty two hurts for music and put us in at four forty right yeah, oh yeah, nobody knows about that and in regular every day bullshit. But there were some people that tried to keep us in four thirty two, like Hendrix, Joplin, Cobain, Winehouse.
Speaker 3: Look what happened all them right, all got taken out.
Speaker 2: Morrison was another one.
Speaker 3: Same thing. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so guys, you know doctor Emoto's work. Yes, okay, So obviously these are fractal patterns that are made when you say blissful things. This is what you say to water. This is the patterns that make and when you start talking bad to them, it pollutes it. Now, this brings me to this lady who was in a church. She was like this. It's like she had an empty pew and she had this. She set up some recording equipment right here, and she set up a table right here next to it with sand on it. And what she did was she recorded the silence of the church. She recorded the silence of the church, and then after a while she stopped it, and then she recorded it again. And then what she started to do was she started to layer the silence over until things started to vibrate and we started getting patterns in that sand. This is some example right here of what happened. These are the patterns that made when you just record the silence in the church. Now you see this one right here? She did this in four different churches, right, so this is what she basically did. And if you look at this one, look at the stained glass window. Oh yeah, you think you think maybe about this back then? Who can build that level? I think these days in age?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? So anyway, guys, I told you it was a short presentation, but I just wanted to get some cool information out there there for you guys. So what did you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was fascinating. We typically don't do like slideshow presentations, you know, it's a podcast, but in this case, I think what you're bringing to the table here is life changing information for most people who aren't into the stuff. So I appreciate it. In fact, I encourage everyone to go back and watch part one. But I found I found it absolutely fascinating. I you know, I'm not well versed on a lot of this stuff. Aaron probably is more than I am. But still the way you present it makes perfect sense to me. And I think it's the evidence it's self evident. Once you once you can see it, like once you can once you see it, you can't unsee it, just like everything how when.
Speaker 2: You guys watch knowing you're going to be like, oh, that's the those are the four fixed signs. Oh that's the freaking angel. Oh that's you see everything. Hide it. They used to have to hide it because they were scared. Guys, if we did this podcast four hundred years ago, we would have been murdered.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: That that's that's where the like the secret societies come in, because they it didn't start as a bad thing. They started as trying to preserve this esoteric knowledge and preserve all this stuff, and then it got of course infiltrated a long time ago, and then became this whole control system, right, because now there's a power.
Speaker 2: Something to and something gets too big, it will eventually all the always always right go downhill, you know what.
Speaker 3: Right, And even in Judaism, you have the normal, the normal Jewish religion, but then you have the Kabbala, which is like esoteric Judaism, and that's where they keep these secrets and that's where the control, you know, the whole control system there come. You know, they they're studying Kabbala and there they know all this stuff, but they use it to control and enslaved rather than you know, people aren't like and it creates a power differential. When you have all this knowledge, you're now able to manipulate and control very easily when you have the masses that don't have this knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate what you brought to the table as far as your explanation on why it's all encoded. So like to me, like, that's a big question for okay, Okay, yeah, everything's encoded, but to what end? Why? Well, you actually provided an answer.
Speaker 2: To that question, because they didn't want to be murdered, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's not something that's a history we don't understand, so it takes a long explanation like what you just presented to really grasp that. But I appreciate that because now, okay, so then you have to question the biblical figures and were there actual people that represented these you know, astrological signs like in the in the paintings. Were there actual people or was this the people were just characters created to tell us a story like you.
Speaker 2: Know what's funny, Well, Christians will tell me. And I've had this because I've done a couple of Christian podcasts. What else in the comments for people is isn't it amazing how the Lord put the Gospel in the stars before he actually lived and out on earth as above so below. They will say shit like that, and they'll be like, if that's the case, then two questions. Number one, why do you make it so difficult that I have to uncover it the way that I do, to plot it all out? Why do you have to make it so difficult? Why not leave it open? In Job thirty eight thirty two, the first thing he says is after the Mazarath, he says, can you bind the chains to the ple eightes? Can you loosen Orion's belt? Why not make them all like that? Why why encode them so deeply? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's also reminders.
Speaker 2: Why would they tell you it's evil?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you knew this stuff, they couldn't control you, exactly right. It's it's not They're not doing that for your own benefit. They're doing that for the benefit of their control. And then you know, I think I think there as there are mass rituals going on, I mean religions, proof of that, and like I think sporting events and all kinds of stuff. I think people's energies are being siphoned literally, like you call it loose energy or whatever you want to call it. I think there are entities that feed off that energy, and I think I think there's this whole system that's been created as a energy harvesting system. And I think that's why they need to hide this stuff from you and teach you all this false bs so you keep being a slave in that energy.
Speaker 2: Farm, reincarnating and recycling, incarnating. You're like a battery.
Speaker 3: You're a battery the matrix or rechargeable battery to them.
Speaker 1: You know. My favorite part of this, My favorite part is this whole thing is explaining that hell is actually winter because years ago I actually had this epiphany, right and that through meditation, and because I never understood why, like I really don't. I can't stand winter or cold or freezing or anything, and like down at a soul level, like it almost like the cold, harsh winters in the mids actually like activated this soul memory that like I was like, this is hell. That's what the ice ages were. They were literally bringing hell to this planet. And and I just have this deep understanding of it, and I've tried to explain it to people and they kind of laugh it off, you know, but you just finally came out and said it. I'm like, finally somebody is saying what I'm feeling, and I just I couldn't agree more. And I nothing like it's painful, like when it to me when that when it's hot, right, Like, yeah, of course being burned is painful. But to me, when it's hot, you're miserable, but it doesn't hurt. When it's cold, you literally hurt, like you can't go check your mail without your limbs and your extremities like in your ears hurt it physically. It literally feels like hell. And then you know the whole term when hell freezes over, that's a whole inverted term as well. I'm like, no, literally, hell, it is FROs nor. That's what it is. It's a lower vibration. I mean, scientifically, what is heat. It's when the molecule. It's when everything vibrates faster. Is how when it's slower, that's where things are cold. But it's really the same thing. It's just the rate of vibration, so that means cold lower. It is absolutely lower vibration, aka a lower vibration. So that makes sense, makes perfect sense, right, And you know, Aaron. This also reminds me of the the Uber Prophecy book, which is I don't know, if you're read it, Marca, you might be interested. A guy was abducted and spent nine days on another planet and comes back and writes a book. Take it with the grain salt. But there's a lot of religious information, uh that it kind of rewrites the religious history if you if you read that book, and especially Jesus. But in particular, what I found interesting was that the people that abducted him were Hermaphrodites, and and they had seemed to know this religious history of our planet right and well, not religious history, I guess, a true history in their eyes. But what you brought to the table today about them being Hermaphrodites and this book, this guy wrote, the Theater of Prophecy, which I think is profound in a lot of ways. It there's correlations there that make me question, like, okay, that material, Now, who were these beings that he actually encountered and how did they play a role in our biblical history. So our audience knows that book, we've done episodes on it, So I just thought it was an interesting correlation. But yeah, I don't know if there's anything else that you'd like to add and we can say something.
Speaker 2: No, I just I just wanted to get out there. If you got any time, anytime, you guys ever want me to go anywhere to present this, I'm hoping for it because I think this is important information. I think that you guys, like I said, it is a little hard for me to like when I'm first talking to like a podcast host and I'm like, all right, but I have a presentation and the like, can we just talk And I go, it's not going to hit the same You really need to visually see this too. You know this is not this is not your everyday conversation. But I'm willing to do that. And I think you guys are absolut really great And thank you for having me back on If anybody's interested. My website is debunkmywork dot com. All my social media is there. There's a way to email me at the bottom of the page. My book series is there that goes into earlier when you were telling you all the things that I researched, comatrietnology and numerology, astrology, all that stuff all in there in the book series. You got to read it though in the order. Guys. You can't just pick one that you think looks cool the book cover looks cool. You have to read them in order because it's a series and well, like you know how they had to encode things by the way in paintings and things like that. I wrote a fiction series in order to get the truth.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah, which is genius. And some of the most profound information that I've come across is written in the form of fiction to get the information out so it doesn't get buried or censored.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Well that's what like like the Da Vinci Code was, you know, basically that.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, and that.
Speaker 3: Got also all sorts of flag from Christians because they thought it was you know, like anti Christian and trying to spread this false stuff. But really it was the stuff that they're kept away from. That's the deeper, you know, in the form of a fiction story, and there's all kinds of that stuff out there if you have the ice to see it. But you're yeah, you're basically revealing all this stuff that we're not supposed to know about. The powers that be don't want anyone to know about. But there's too many people awake now, and there's too there's too much out there that they can't they can't play whack the mole enough. They can't do enough censoring to stop the awakening in my opinion. So right, so this is all just a part of speeding that up, you know, and getting this out there and having people wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely fascinating stuff. And you know, I've actually stuff, thank you, and I've been using so Zoom has this AI companion feature now and I've been turning it on. And what it does is it summarizes your whole conversation and great detail. It gives you overall recap and then breaks bullet points the entire conversation and explanation. So I'll actually be really interested to see the way it breaks us one down and I'll send you a copy, I'll email to you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I would love that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It actually does a really good job of like like breaking down and explaining what we discussed and really helping people understand what it was. So just an interesting thing I've been using. So anyway, thank you so much for joining us. Debunkmwork dot com. That link will be below in the description.
Speaker 2: All my social media there's links on it and all my book series is there. You guys can email me, you can reach out to me on social media, please do so. I talk to everybody, so guys, thank you for having me on. Hopefully I'll talk to you guys soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and so much man. Yeah, and just to remind you, guys, if there's a few spots left for Hawaii, if you want to join us Journey the Truth dot online, grab your ticket today and we will see you on the Big Island in April twentieth. So that being said, good night, we love you, Thank you for being here, Mike, and this was amazing. Until next time, have a great evening. Good night, hey guys, Journey the Truth is going to Hawaii. Join us in twenty twenty six for Journey the Truth's first every Vacation conference on the Big Island at the beautiful Queen Emma Community Center in Kona. Enjoy Hawaii as we travel the sacred sites and connect with our rumion past and reactivate the land. It's time to get our bodies moving and take a boots on the ground approach to the Awakening. We'll also be making a trip to Volcano National Park to pay our respect to peley that got us a fire. We'll then journey to the water for an ocean adventure with our multi dimensional aquatic family. We'll gear up and head to the harbor as we set sail under the sun for an activating day on the water while we experience the Hawaiian ocean life like an ever before. Enjoy Hawaiian sunsets and walks on the beach while connecting with soul family and learning a few things from our amazing lineup of speakers. Grab your ticket today, journey to truth dot online and join us for this once in a lifetime activating getaway.